logo
Search
 
POST NEW Team -> 2
Author Message
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : I’m thinking about moving to New York

admins_ex



PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: I’m thinking about moving to New York

Lol...

I wouldn't recommend moving to NY if you don't have ATLEAST 15,000$ saved.....I said ATLEAST 15K...so that means you have to have a little bit more than that......Also NYC is huge so which part?......Moving to NY is cute but you really need to have your dockets in order depending on which part you are moving to....

I would recommend moving to New Jersey FIRST....because New Jersey is like Newyork Number #2 .....because tons of NewYorkers live in New Jersey.....and its a bit cheaper....and you can travel to Newyork to explore every weekend until you are totally aware of the situation.....but to jump into Newyork could be a recipe for disaster....work your way into Newyork....don't just throw yourself into it......

Same with L.A...if you wanna move to L.A, I suggest Long Beach FIRST.....get a feel of Long Beach and then slowly work your way into L.A...but just don't jump into L.A not knowing shit.....get a feel first....

Same with Miami.....If you wanna move to Miami, I suggest starting in Fort Lauderdale to get a feel of the area...and then you can start visiting Miami every weekend to get a taste of Miami....but I wouldn't recommend jumping right into Miami raw without a condom....Nah....don't do that....

Atlanta, Houston, Seattle, and Baltimore...maybe even D.C....These are the few places where you can jump in right away and learn your way....because it's a little easier to digest.....but NY is a bit monstrous....so you need to take it easy....the city might swallow you and spit you out if your dockets are not in order....even the hood ass areas of NYC are expensive....
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Do Tops Thank Bottoms for Fulfilling Their Needs?

sublipsfordom9



PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Do Tops Thank Bottoms for Fulfilling Their Needs?

7 days ago

Its so funny how yall think so much of men who won't be seen with you in public.

4 days ago

All 4 of my Doms went out with me in broad daylight. I'm not a feminine guy. I've met all of my Doms' girlfriends/wife. Spent nights in the homes. And met their entire families. I can't speak for anyone, except for myself: I know my Doms very well. And, there was never any shame in being seen together, because we were together often in broad daylight and in public regularly.

4 days ago

You are masculine and they STILL don't respect you?

I thought masculinity was the key to getting a man to respect you?

4 days ago

no. They don't respect me, because I'm a bottom. Masculinity and fem is used by gay tops not so-called straight guys. So-called straight guys want someone that they can hang out with, without a lot of strange looks, but because I'm bottom, I'm beneath them. This is the plight of all bottoms, regardless of masculine or fem.

4 days ago

Easy Solution: STOP FUCKING EM!

LOL.

Can you control your sexuality?

I haven't have sex in YEEEEEEAAARS for no other reason that I find most of my fellow men repugnant! lol

You already said sex as a bottom is not that great, anyway.

I move away from my Dom #2, without letting him know about it. I've not contacted him. So, he must have got the message. I've not been sexual since leaving him. But, these gay tops are even worse. All they do is try to have sex with every bottom that they come in contact with. I really want a gay Dom, but I might be forced to return to Dom# 2, in the end. And, he will make me pay for leaving the way that I did, so I'm not rushing to return to him.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : NBA Draft order is now decided.New Orleans, Lakers won big

dq_cotton-candy



PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: NBA Draft order is now decided.New Orleans, Lakers won big



This is set to be the #2 pick in the draft. I'd like for the Lakers to move up to get him, but I don't think it can happen. Memphis has the 2nd pick, and Morant is from Murray State (in southwest Kentucky.) So, Memphis will be wanting to keep this player in their area of the country.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : I Hated Then for Doing That to Me - Now I Crave It

sublipsfordom9



PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: I Hated Him for Doing That to Me - Now I Crave It

My forth Dom was never meant to be permanent; that was the agreement. I asked him (just like Dom 3, before him) to fill in temporarily for the love of my existence, my Master: Dom #2.

Anyway, one day I questioned Dom #4 about something that he didn't like, so after him cussing me out over the phone, he showed up later that evening still very angry and threatening me. I did my best to calm him down, but he had hatred in his eyes for me. Moving forward with this true story, he started unbuckling his pants, and he pulled out the thing that I was born to service, his dick. As I started to move forward to suck him, I noticed a smell that I'd never smelled before, so I resisted going forward. He got angry and told me that he was already angry with me, and now I was wasting his time; then, he took hold of my head and fed his dick into my unwilling mouth. I hated the taste, but as he held my head, this strange taste seemed to disappear. As he was facefucking me, he told me that I'd fucked up, and I stepped out of my place, so he felt that I needed to be reminded of my place in his life; this is when he told me that he'd just made me suck his girl's pussy juice off of his dick. I was furious, but I couldn't do anything about it, so after he was done with me, I avoided him anytime that he called or showed up unannounced, etc... He was my meanest Dom of the four, and I was kind of scared of him. So, as I continued to avoid him, unbeknownst to me, he was waiting for me in front of my door, one day, when I arrived home from work. He apologized profusely for how he'd treated me, but I told him that I had to hurry to meet family. I lied, so I wouldn't make him mad. After that, I was more careful to look for his car, whenever returning home. Eventually, I moved, but not because of him. Dom #2 was back in my life, and I had to finally escape Dom #2. But, this story is about Dom #4. I hated him for what he did to me, but recently, I've been craving to experience this kind of a cuckold situation again. This is bazaar. Who would have thought that I'd one day have thoughts and fantasies about sucking my Dom's pussy juice covered dick again. We should never say what we won't do sexually; that (I guess) is the moral of this true story.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : I\'m Late To This But... (Trump Related)

randomsage



PostPosted: 22 days ago    Post subject: I\'m Late To This But... (Trump Related)

It\'s over.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5955118-The-Mueller-Report.html

That\'s hundreds of pages of the TRUTH.

Or, in case that\'s too much to read: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mueller-investigation-is-over-but-trumps-legal-problems-are-not/amp/

No surprise. No shock. No fake news. The Trump investigations are over.

Now, let\'s focus on #2020!

Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Justice For Lucca

dsh40k



PostPosted: 24 days ago    Post subject: Justice For Lucca

24 days ago

white nigger bitches and Florida. "Nuff said

24 days ago

I swear Florida makes Mississippi and Alabama look like Utopias by comparison..Smile

I think utopia is a strong word for places, like Alabama (currently a close #2) and Mississippi (a very close 3rd). However, Flroida manages to be the reigning champeen day in and out.

It's gotta be the water.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : WE LOVE BLERDS (Black + Nerd = Blerd)

xons2



PostPosted: 26 days ago    Post subject: WE LOVE BLERDS (Black + Nerd = Blerd)

CONFESSION #872... "WE LOVE BLERDS" …
We have a big crush on nerds, especially Blerds (or "Black nerds"].
They are cute, sweet, adorable, hot, sexy, quirky, smart, successful.
Are you also an addicted nerd lover, & just can't get enough of them?
Then, here's a quick list. Pick your favorites or name your own nerds, or Blerds… ❤

[Click the link below]

https://vimeo.com/327844444


{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2019/04/25/1229243_5cc200522e5be.jpg
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Too far...

admins_ex



PostPosted: 2019-04-12 10:34:02     Post subject: Too far...

Ok you guys....something has been bothering ever since this whole nipsey hustle tragedy happened....I don't understand how now all of a sudden Nipsey is being adored like he's a rap icon 2pac when truth be told, I've never heard a nipsey song on the radio before.....Like let's keep it real for a second....the only reason why I knew a thing or 2 about nipsey is because of LAUREN LONDON....and to be honest with you, Lauren London is like the black community's all American sweetheart....Everybody loves her and Megan Good...so to me, it seems like Lauren dating him kinda took his popularity to the next level...cuz Lauren was with Trey Songz and their relationship was always on the blogs.....so lowkey, nobody was checking for Nips until Lauren came into his life after the Trey Songz breakup.....Due to Lauren being with him, the blogs started reporting news on him......but even after L.L linked up with him, I still never heard of any of his songs...and in Chicago, Power 92.3 is as hood and gutta as you can get but you never hear nipsey....Never heard Nipsey on the radio IN MY LIFE.....but it's crazy how the media is really stretching this situation to make it seem like he's bigger than he actually was....I'M NOT SAYING HE DOESN'T DESERVE RECOGNITION.....but it's funny to me how he's being put on the pedestal NOW THAT HE'S DEAD.....When he was alive, they never gave him his roses and it's a bit hypocritical that they're renting out stadiums and selling tickets to his funeral....RIDICULOUS.....and now you have nick cannon saying he's going to finish some Dr.Sebi documentary...please...Now I'm sure if Nips had called Nick on the phone for assistance, Nick would have said he was "busy" Laughing .....Now that he's dead, Nick wants to lowkey steal ths project to make some coins for himself but finessing the shit like he's carrying the torch BUT WE ALL KNOW NICK just wants to secure a bag....and Nick Cannon just won't shut up about it....I don't know how to come across, but I think the media is trying to make Nipsey be remembered as some kind of HipHop Icon Dr. Dre #2 or something when we all know the man was not poppin like that.....

Have you guys ever bought a nipsey hussle album?
Download on itunes?
Have you seen him act?
Have you been to his concert?
What remix did nipsey do?

They say he has a clothing line and he was shot infront of his store but lowkey tho, have any of you guys bought any nipsey hussle booty shorts? Laughing

What is the name of the clothing line?

What merch or music have you bought from Nipsey?

I don't know any of his hit singles....Do you?...what year?

Before Lauren London, who was he with in the blogs?

Also, every rapper has that one club banger.....what is his?

I really can't give you an answer to any of these questions...can you?


Again...this is not a thread to bash or tear him down....I'm just trying to figure out why they are renting a stadium and selling tickets to his funeral like THE POPE died.....cuz from what I understand Nipsey wasn't all that....are they doing this to make money off of his death or was he truly ALL DAT?.....was he the rap icon that they are trying to market him as?

I just need some clarification.....Are they taking it too far?
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Would smash or crush any of these bugs?

anthony69mn



PostPosted: 2019-04-08 16:33:45     Post subject: Would smash or crush any of these bugs?

Like the legs on #2...all three of them.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : ~ HAMPTON ~

_damon__



PostPosted: 2019-03-31 19:08:46     Post subject: ~ HAMPTON ~

I have a few questions for you @ruthlessscore
1st When you pronounce all those SSS's in your screen name does it sound like steam escaping?

#2 Who the fuck is this?
Is this some nigga you'e lusting over?
Get yo ugly gay ass back in the closet.

Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Who's Least Valued?

naughty_nites



PostPosted: 2019-03-26 20:52:12     Post subject: Who's Least Valued?

2019-03-25 14:21:14

Black bottoms or black women?

2019-03-25 15:34:53

Black Men who get fucked in the ass are the least valued in this
world.

In fact, it’s ironic that you coupled these two groups together for comparison.
The black women within that group often use homosexuality as a
weapon to attack Black Men (straight or gay). Specifically using “bottoming”
as a form of submission and weakness in order to emasculate the target of her ire. It’s hard to argue that the black female is the least valued among the two
groups when they consistently attack and subjugate Black Gay men with
violent hostility and seething animosity.

2019-03-25 19:15:59

As a gay black man, do you have a political or cultural "friend", so-to-speak?

2019-03-25 20:01:53

I don’t understand the question.
Rephrase it please.

2019-03-25 21:50:10

If whites don't like blacks, and they are the majority, then you are fucked. I am assuming you are black, or some variation of black. Given the aforementioned fact of pervasive anti-black racism from white worldwide, culturally and politically, they are not your friend or ally. If blacks hate gays, and their opinion, politics, lifestyles, beliefs and culture reflect this ant-gay thought process, then they are not your friend, either

So, as a gay, black, male, who is your ally? Other gay black men? Do you find that other gay black men share your vision, politics, and beliefs about life? If not, how does one navigate that? Does one become a completely socially and politically self-interested person playing chess with each respective group?

2019-03-26 06:36:44

That’s a really good question.

But the answer to this question isn’t as clear cut.
The truth is we must play chess with these groups
in order to live our lives with some degree of liberty. In my honest
opinion Black Gay men have no real allies. We are both feared and loathed
by White men, Black men, and Black women... the only exception may be
white females but they can’t be fully counted on either.

2019-03-26 11:29:30

The thing is, white women have been violent to black bodies forever. They used to lie about rape and shit..but the same time white women have intersectional Identities and this may make them seemingly empathetic and progressive due to the violence Enacted on them by white patriachy due to their femaleness. White females are funny because you don't Kno if she privileges one identity over the other, much like black men. But both black and male idetity are hostile to homosexuality, especially intraracial homosexuality.

Black women have a doubly intersecting identity being both black and women and because of this they suffer violence and racism from white patriarchy due to their race AND sex as well as anti- black sentiments due to skin color and hair texture. This is compounded by anti woman black versions of white patriarchy.

Why do you feel empathy has seemingly missed black women?

”Why do you feel empathy has seemingly missed Black women?”

I can’t give you an intellectually honest answer because #1. I’m not a social scientist, and #2. my experiences with black women has largely been transactional. I haven’t experienced a nurturing friendship or relationship of any kind with a black female.
Most of them seem to meet me with an unprovoked hostility or apprehension.
Almost as if they know I will reject them so a defensive posture is assumed to project their self image.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Pic a Saturday love.

admins_ex



PostPosted: 2019-03-23 16:07:00     Post subject: Pic a Saturday love.

Top 4..

#1 👑 💘 Shocked



#2


#3


#4


@naughty_nites
@Valdo----
Agreed?
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

lamarc__jones



PostPosted: 2019-03-16 14:37:15     Post subject: The Lamarc show will air today at 3pm!!!!

Topic #2 down
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

lamarc__jones



PostPosted: 2019-03-16 00:55:35     Post subject: The Lamarc Show starts in 10 minutes!!!!!

Topic #2 covered
Back to top
Forum : Transgender Discussions Topic : Join Me

cocobootee



PostPosted: 2019-03-08 19:31:28     Post subject: Join Me

2019-02-24 04:36:50

To watch a hung black ts in action, please join my members only site

$25 monthly (www.iloveshannonpipes.com) Hundreds of videos, hundreds of pics, lots of material to help you bust a good nut or two


and
4.99 TO FOLLOW ME ON ONLY FANS.COM

www.onlyfans.com/theshannonpipes

2019-03-07 11:52:54

No one wants to watch retards Have sex sir😂😂😂😂😂

2019-03-07 11:54:53

but u dug up this old ass post from 11 days 2 comment u disrespectfl as fuck stupid ass fag

2019-03-07 16:56:17

What you say fake account?

2019-03-07 18:16:20

i dont got pics up only got 1 acount but im fake u da 1 wit pics from 2012 dats probly not urs

2019-03-08 00:37:04

Say what fake account?

2019-03-08 12:29:12

aint shit a iggy stan cud tell me i sugest u stfu b4 i but u on blast i kno who u r

2019-03-08 13:41:36

Who is Iggy and a fake account could bever put anyone in blast😄😄😄😄😄

2019-03-08 13:46:33

u sure bout dat flat ass u 1 of dose old forum gwarlz who memorize chart sales but u broke keep talkin shit n ill expose ya trolls n make u shutup

2019-03-08 14:38:47

Speak English fake account

2019-03-08 15:37:58

@newqueen

2019-03-08 19:16:23

This thang just @ his backup account😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

lol u gon say dis 2 me 2

Sirdogg2011
August 30, 2014
Yup that’s so true! The song debuted at #19 and in 3 weeks had dropped to #39!! Thanks to this streaming Bs she hits #2. I mean look at the iTunes sales..it only rose to 120k after the MTv awards.

They trying to trow shade at it Iggy but she still top ten..
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : For us BGC Tops. Just because...

bird-fu



PostPosted: 2019-03-03 23:13:48     Post subject: For us BGC Tops. Just because...

https://chaturbate.com/photo_videos/photo/big/artur796/11226863/

Heaven on earth #2
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Ados attacked

phutt89



PostPosted: 2019-02-04 04:36:24     Post subject: Ados attacked

Angela Rye is attacking ADOS. We gaining traction. Post a pic on twitter saying Not a bot. #ADOS #DOS #tangibles2020
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

bird-fu



PostPosted: 2019-01-24 05:01:53     Post subject: Australian Open Tennis...1st major of 2019 congrats F TIAFOE

\\\"....He proudly noted Sunday that he has been able to buy two homes for his folks. Tiafoe grew up around a tennis facility in Maryland where his father, whom he calls \\\"Pops,\\\" was a maintenance man.....\\\"


So, my list for best looking at the tournament is:



^^^ #1 Tiafoe




^^^ #2 Fognini




#3 Monfils
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Chi Says: They are trying so hard to bring down..

ichitownboi



PostPosted: 2019-01-14 00:54:11     Post subject: Chi Says: They are trying so hard to bring down..

^^^Where is the #me2 movement on him though Confused
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Porn to finish off 2018 RIP City Boi

smileoften



PostPosted: 2019-01-01 16:01:05     Post subject:

2018-12-30 20:21:38

I sort of skimmed through this. Is City Boi in it? Why RIP? Did he die this year?!?!

2018-12-30 21:05:16

City Boi is the dark skinned cat. He passed away in 2015 via goggle. He and Jovonnie was a couple for a while.

2018-12-30 23:39:04

I remember him and Jovonnie being a couple. I might've heard about him dying. I can't remember. How did he die?

2019-01-01 15:39:15

That bathtub scene with him and Jovannie, was one of the scenes I had collected and as of yesterday, deleted. I wasn't really into Jovannie like that, and didn't even know City boi by name, but that was one of my favorite scenes..Smile

I heard at one point I think on here that they were an item. Yea i remember that scene. Don't even think about it. He was the only one that Jovonnie bottomed for as far as I know. Don't go dig up that scene! #goalsall2019
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Notre DAMN should be banned from the playoffs.

bird-fu



PostPosted: 2018-12-30 10:17:56     Post subject: Notre DAMN should be banned from the playoffs.

2018-12-29 18:37:59

Yulp. They need to join a conference.
That schedule they have is some bullshit. Fighting Irish my ass

2018-12-30 07:30:03

Yeah they basically got a free ride to the playoffs. While the other teams had to compete to beat real competition along the way, in a conference.

It's been like a half dozen times in the last 21 seasons (I saw this on ESPN's SportsCenter), Notre Dame has made a major bowl game or the playoffs and have went out getting their clocks cleaned.

You can't be putting a team in a playoff that ONLY has 4 coveted playoff berths, and then get there after playing a weak schedule, and then just fall by the wayside. It was so non-competitive Clemson slowly started getting their optimal starters out of the game at halftime, to prepare the National Championship game next Monday.

"Yeah they basically got a free ride to the playoffs"

They beat #7, #12, #14, and #24 ranked teams , right now.

Stanford, Syracuse, Michigan, and Virginia Tech.

For most of the season, many people thought that Michigan was a top 4 or 5 team.

It's a bit light, I guess. I think Ohio State would of also gotten well beaten by Clemson. Teams in the Southeast are dominant. Period.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

pusse_poppyn



PostPosted: 2018-12-28 10:26:48     Post subject: Being Gay becomes more serious the older you get.

naughty_nites wrote:
1546010942 1. breh, you really need to slow your roll with these rapid threads. I feel like you’re one of those Jehovah’s Witnesses beating people over the head with your Watch Tower cane Smile

2. Unfortunately you may be right. The older Black gay men get the fewer spaces they are allowed to frequent “comfortably.” Their so called straight friends with children and grandchildren certainly don’t want their gay asses hanging around the weekend cookouts or the college graduation of the star football athlete lol.

3. This highlights the need for gay men of color to love one another and develop family oriented communities starting when we are young and extending into elder years. But we all know once you’re older you are no longer of any value in the gay community. This fact extends to white gheys too.

But that’s not possible right now because most black men are mentally damaged creatures in serious need of psychological treatment. HIV isn’t the only killer of black men, it depression and mental illness too
Kinda cold and a tad bit coonish just targeting black men as mentally ill. But ur #2 and especially #3 points are absolutely correct. Sometimes I think its best that some of us same gender loving bruhs should have at least one or 2 kids at a younger age (college/young adult age) before embarking too much in the SGL community. I say this because once some of us get too engrossed in the gay/bi community...we get pulled in too much where we may get too much into men and issues can arise whereas we can't have biological kids (got to the point where we cant get hard or consistently intimate with women, STDs/HIV, etc.).

As crazy as it sounds...I think most gay men who have biological kids adjust to middle age and life after 35/40 much better. A lot of families respond better to gay men when they have kids and add to the families...and even the gay/bi men who marry women and have kids but families still know those men have gay tendencies. Its like if u gay and have no kids or wife...black families just not here for u.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : thank God they're removing porn from tumblr

reactionary_



PostPosted: 2018-12-13 21:55:08     Post subject: thank God they're removing porn from tumblr

And now Oath had to cut over 7% of their employees because that move failed them horribly.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanberr/2018/12/12/layoffs-loom-at-verizons-oath-in-the-wake-of-4-5-billion-charge/ href='/board/teams_posts.php?team=5c3a76532af9' style='text-decoration:none' class='hash'>#5c3a76532af9
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

bird-fu



PostPosted: 2018-12-04 11:42:58     Post subject: Let's talk about some of the hundreds of double standards

3 brilliant observations




#1) People hit me up in the inbox nobody does the threads anymore for some reason.

#2) Uh, maybe because bitches like Darth come here with no pics, no age posted, etc., and are solely here to attack other members for things they themselves aren't willing to be judged on.

#3) Admin overlooking rule violations (unless committed by whites) just feeds bitches like Darth even more.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

bird-fu



PostPosted: 2018-12-02 23:33:10     Post subject: Remind me to pay this forum dust on the weekends.

bird-fu wrote:
1543809180 This grandmaspussy bitch will always be on here doing it's retarded shit.
fuck_grape wrote:
1543811966 I think he crazy.
omg @ grandmaspussy #29 damn!!
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

bird-fu



PostPosted: 2018-12-02 18:58:02     Post subject: Let's talk about some of the hundreds of double standards

Double standard #22



Black lives matter until it's a black person kills them.

Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

bird-fu



PostPosted: 2018-11-30 22:47:28     Post subject: Let's talk about some of the hundreds of double standards

Double Standard #21

When a Black guy says he likes you, but won't claim you in the forum.

Calls me confrontational. Notice not a word said about the blacks who started a bash thread to begin with. Won't report them for being "confrontational." No, it's the White guy who's being confrontational.

Like i said. Blacks will let other blacks get away with so much, and not complain, but let someone from another race do 10% as much,. and they sure gunna note it.

No, I am not unblocking you. Stay blocked. You think it's unfair, well i think it's unfair that you are too chickenshit to stand up to the confrontational negro bitches. how bout that. ..Stay blocked.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

bird-fu



PostPosted: 2018-11-30 11:03:46     Post subject: Let's talk about some of the hundreds of double standards

Double Standard #20



Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

bird-fu



PostPosted: 2018-11-29 16:02:17     Post subject: Let's talk about some of the hundreds of double standards

Double Standard #12

Blacks have successfully required everyone in America to be a racist, because one must check the race of anyone saying the word "Nigga." One's race determines whether they get a mother may I, or not. So, really Blacks have tried to increase the racism in this country, but try to pretend otherwise.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

bird-fu



PostPosted: 2018-11-28 09:03:52     Post subject: Let's talk about some of the hundreds of double standards

When you are too protective of your own race, then, you can't get better, because you can't improve without admitting that your race is doing something wrong. Racial Insecurity causes you to come up with these hundreds of double standards, cuz it just hurts too much to admit that your own race is responsible for killing like 6000 blacks in this country each year.

So, all the efforts and anger, tears etc. go into marching about the 25 or so unarmed blacks killed by cops each year. The 6000 blacks killed by other blacks.....naw...no marching....Can't complain about your own people killing each other. That's no fun. Doing petty shit to get attention on other races killing blacks. That's the fun shit. Meanwhile Blacks are killing 6000 or more blacks each year. So, no, it's not about Black Lives. It's about Race Baiting.

#1 thing you like to do is argue with each other about stupid shit. Got to all have your way about stupid shit. Like old black man wants to leave for airport at 2:30. His wife can't take it. Starts complaining at 1:30. They argue right up to 2:00, but he goes along to shut her up.

#2 thing you like to do is race bait Whites
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

bird-fu



PostPosted: 2018-11-27 16:10:09     Post subject: Let's talk about some of the hundreds of double standards

Double Standard #2

Blacks on here totally tolerate Blacks writing racially bigoted stuff, but get in their feelings if someone of another race does even 1% of the same.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Which dude got the best cakes:

boogie83



PostPosted: 2018-11-13 15:56:58     Post subject: Which dude got the best cakes:

#2...or B....hands down!
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : who's the biggest liar on BGC?

bird-fu



PostPosted: 2018-10-30 20:26:02     Post subject: who's the biggest liar on BGC?

Darth lies in machine gun style efforts. Nobody else can match his pace of lying. Just 1 right after the other. More than Trump.


"Pedo-Fu, everyone knows you have multiple accounts. .....lie#1




"Just as everyone knows that you have a sick fetish for underage black boys..".lie#2



"Just as everyone knows your father got you black out drunk on Thanksgiving,"..lie #3


"fucked you long and hard,"...lie #4

"and dragged you to the bathroom to clean up the evidence."...lie#5
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Who wants Bird-Fuu.

bird-fu



PostPosted: 2018-10-29 06:49:50     Post subject: Who wants Bird-Fuu.

Pedo-Fu, everyone knows you have multiple accounts. .....lie#1




Just as everyone knows that you have a sick fetish for underage black boys...lie#2



Just as everyone knows your father got you black out drunk on Thanksgiving,..lie #3


fucked you long and hard,...lie #4

and dragged you to the bathroom to clean up the evidence....lie#5

You are some mentally ill lying trash.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Could any of them get it?

pusse_poppyn



PostPosted: 2018-10-09 07:39:41     Post subject: Could any of them get it?

John Wall (#2 on shirt) can get it mos def. And I would want him to give me a charity donation just cuz he got mad dough and the donation I desire is like pennies to him.

And light skin dude can get it too (2nd from left).
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Lies.

battymon



PostPosted: 2018-10-06 21:37:01     Post subject: Lies.

Aint mad at her! If she was masculine, I'd like to give her a try. #justnotN2Femz
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

lamarc_attorney



PostPosted: 2018-09-27 06:57:44     Post subject: Who's the sexist man in the world to you right now?

identity_attorn wrote:
1538009468 I met him on chaturbate, paid his phone bill last month. He started texting me back and forth.

He gave me his pornhub, he's so foine Embarassed

https://www.pornhub.com/users/skubastevetn
sirchocolot wrote:
1538047687 Why I can't find a sucker like you who wants to be used?
I'm not a sucker darling. But you don't even qualify hun because

#1 You're not my type
#2 You're dark as fuck
#3 Ugh
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : The secret to living YOUR BEST GAY LIFE!

asexualenigma



PostPosted: 2018-09-25 20:58:06     Post subject: The secret to living YOUR BEST GAY LIFE!

# 1-GOTTA LAUGH OFTEN

#2- GOTTA LOVE

#3- GOTTA BE UNSELFISH

#4- GOTTA STAY ACTIVE

#5- GOTTA EAT HEALTHY

#6- GOTTA GET BETWEEN 7 TO 8 HOURS A SLEEP PER DAY

#7- GOTTA DRINK WATER (AT LEAST HALF YOUR BODY WEIGHT PER DAY)
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Which # ARE YOU?

queenofforums



PostPosted: 2018-09-21 15:31:41     Post subject: Which # ARE YOU?

#1- BOY BUTCH

#2- CUNT

#3- FEM KWEEN

#4- FEM REALNESS
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : The reason why SOME GAY MEN FAIL-

queenofforums



PostPosted: 2018-09-20 12:59:15     Post subject: The reason why SOME GAY MEN FAIL-

2018-09-20 12:03:07

At first glance.... A 'non-gender indentifying' individual talking about failure of MEN and social ineptness, among other stuff.

Pot meet kettle?



I'll stay with my first glance and #WalkAway

SEE, U CAME HERE IN THIS THREAD AND FIRST THING U DO IS ATTACK MY LOOKS.


EVIDENCE #2- CANT COMMUNICATE AND ARTICULATE YOURSELF IN NORMAL SOCIAL CONSTRUCTS.


I DIDNT SAY "MEN" BUT IM SPEAKING OF 'SOME' GAY MEN AND I AM APART OF THE LGBTQ SO I POSED A QUESTION AND HERE U GO ATTEMPTING TO ATTACK MO'IR.




GWARL, BYE! U ARE OBVIOUSLY A DEFECTIVE GAY. Laughing
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 
 
 


 
Change Online Status: Status Update: