Search

POST NEWAfricanandreal's Posts
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2014-12-16 16:17:47     Post subject: And THIS is why i dont fuck with you lightskinned bitches

Honestly PAID THE WHOLE SEGMENT BAD..JUST COZ you had an experience with one person...extrapolate and sentence to hell an entire group of people? IT DONT MAKE NO SENSE
Forum : Religion Topic : 

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2014-08-04 14:45:01     Post subject: Spirituality and Homosexuality

The bible just like all other religions is clear that homosexuality is sin just as sex outside marriage is sin. Too bad I have same sex feelings the only person capable of taking or curing my homosexuality is God himself. Personally I failed!
Forum :  Topic : 

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2014-04-17 17:02:34     Post subject: My Sexual Identity Story

Just read a heart shattering story..and some peeps are poking fun at this dude..no wonder witches have green or blue eyes...Brotha Blue-eyed Prince..HOW BOUT WE CHANGE UR SCREENNAME TO BLUE-EYED WITCH

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2014-04-13 21:16:26     Post subject: This crap about coming out of a box and into a closet

who ever coined the term coming out is a damn fool!...do straight pple come our.,,,why shld come out....am i inferior than them..when i die today..i am not living behind a sexuality based legacy..im a father 2 my 2 sons, a son to parents, a brother, an uncle and great citizen of the world..if u choose 2 wear ur sexuality all over ur sleeves thts on u...my sexuality is a l bit of me..chasing gay clubs..chasing gay prides..is that life how you wanna live life and called being gay and proud!
Forum : Transgender Discussions Topic : 

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2014-04-12 09:40:54     Post subject: Would you date someone that is HIV +

nope i never had any std in my life....may be i need a class on using condoms....7 out of 10 condoms i wore broke anyways...so wearing condoms don't do it...cautious for how long

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2013-12-05 14:22:02     Post subject: Do You Like To Be Called Daddy??

313hoodbtm wrote:
1386024917 I LIKE DUDES WHO GET TURNED ON BY IT LOL
legendarylovers wrote:
1386030765 Yassss!! Me too!!
I do not play with my manhood like that..i do not take being feminized with another dude lightly..i do not feminize otha pple period...if masculinity attracts me..i wanna call the masculine side of my nigga ...being treated like a female has severe irreversible consequenses..the feminine mannerism starting cripping in..the blushings...sooner or lata u be wearing high heeled shoes and start calling urself Melissa!

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2013-10-20 11:18:19     Post subject: Feminine, Masculine and gender norms

dorkie_tomboi wrote:
1382248907 The truth of the matter is most dudes are only interested in what turns them on about the next guy.

This is EXACTLY why gay relationships don't work. The relationships are formed based off of superficial standards and lust.

The fact that he was femme does not at all dictate whether or not he will be a faithful, honest, committed partner. Gay people swear up and down that they want a good, decent relationship yet do ALL the steps to prevent that from happening. At the end of the day a man's masculinity will not bring you happiness with him. It will simply be a turn on to you and once that nut is busted then what?

Gays have a LONG way to go as far as relationships are concerned.
850famuman wrote:
1382275523 Your entire generation including all sexusalities has a long way to go in understanding what relationship means..........
dorkie_tomboi wrote:
1382278953 Not the entire generation. Just most. Most already have a hard time being with women and for the gays its a helluva lot harder because the consciousness of gay men has not been allowed to develop much throughout history especially when it comes to learning how to be with one.
850famuman wrote:
1382280774 HMMMMM I agree with you to a certain degree, but I think the focus should be placed less on the mentality of black gay men but on the morals, values and priorities (drives & motivation) that supports said mentality. Most of these dudes in these forums think very highly of themselves and have the accoutrements to be educated and successful and happy but sadly do not know right from wrong, value the wrong things in life, and do not act on those important things in a correct, logical order.
dorkie_tomboi wrote:
1382281025 Oh no this isn't a race thing. Its not just black gay men. I'm talking about the latinos, the whites, etc as well. You have a good point as well though.
damn u hit the nail on the head, sometimes people should stop putting emphasis on the wrong syllable, human beings do not come as a total pkg. How many peeps went 4 looks and got their backs burnt!

how many prioritized sex and forgot that there is such thing as the sexual curve.
Peeps shld be terrified 2 even cross paths with dudes boasting bout looks that the genes handed over 2 them. Besides these are the peeps dying miserable and lonely of coz me included lol because our ladders are leaning on the wrong wall. I have a friend of mine who is mad sexy with a dose of blk belt masculinity but been thru 7 relationships 3 with females and 4 with dudes. He is very arrogant and condescending and his looks or masculinity did not save him, human beings get tired lol and he is very lonely

its true there are preferences but sometimes step back and evaluate ur preferences, human beings do not come as a total pkg, they were not raised by ur mother! even kids born and raised by the same parents turn out 2 b different.. otherwise u find urself reinventing the wheel..doing the same shit yielding the same results and by the time u realized ur hairs are grey and ur looks, physique couldn't save u..

a friend of mine who is a fitness trainer had a great idea...he found a lady with a great personality but she was a pumkin..he took her to the gym and she turned into a cucumber and put a ring on her finger!

THIS IS ZEE & I APPROVE THIS MSG LOL

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-25 13:57:21     Post subject: ARE YOU REALLY GAY???

flamborghini wrote:
1319560504 i believe that are 2 types of gays...Those that have the capacity to form intimate relationships beyond sex with men naturally (BORN GAY) and those that identify as homosexuals because they are sexually attracted to men due to sexual fantasies, or a previous sexual experience (LEARNED)...sexual attraction should NEVER be used to define ones sexual orientation...if a man can not fall in love or develop a deep emotional connection with another man then they are not gay. If a man can't envision himself marrying another man, then they are not gay. Just because he's having sex with men does not mean he's gay....He's just fulfilling a sexual fantasy. Some people get too consumed by indulging in that sexual fantasy that they start to believe that they are actually homosexual...Finding who you really are sexuality wise, takes some deep pondering and soul searching....I went celibate for a year to find myself.. which gay are you?
kefresh28 wrote:
1319566430 wtf....I had sexual fantansies for males and females...I started to have attractions to males in middle school and lost attractions to females..so what that makes me?
flamborghini wrote:
1319566672 i will help you answer your own question....have you ever been in love b4? what gender? have you ever been in a relationship before? was is sexual or did you catch real feelings?
kefresh28 wrote:
1319567071 I been in love with a female for 6years and had a crush on a guy before...Never been in a relationship with a female or did anything sexually with females.. but been in short term relationship with a guy and caught feelings and was physical with them..
flamborghini wrote:
1319567236 you've been in love with a female for 6 but u havent had sex with one? how is that possible...was she your girl?
kefresh28 wrote:
1319567383 no, I had a crush on her but she was already dating..that was back in elementry to high school
flamborghini wrote:
1319568088 Man that was way back and probably didnt know what love was at that age...you were probably deeply infatuated lol. do you think you will ever go for a girl or marry one?....you 28! you shoud know what your deal is by now....personally i think you are the genuine type of gay since you havent even attempted to be with a girl and you have gon thru with it with guys....you're probably having a hard time accepting it because you hate the lifestyle blah blah blah....but u dont have to be in the gay scene if you dont want to....Plenty of guys (like myself) and you hate it....my ex wasnt into all that extra shit but we were still together....you just have to find a guy thats like you...thats all..
kefresh28 wrote:
1319568579 You hit it right at the nail..I only got into the lifestyle at the age of 26. no lie
flamborghini wrote:
1319568720 Do u think i would make a good love/relationship counselor lmao?
may be thats why men to men relationship dont last lol

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-25 13:35:07     Post subject: ARE YOU REALLY GAY???

flamborghini wrote:
1319560504 i believe that are 2 types of gays...Those that have the capacity to form intimate relationships beyond sex with men naturally (BORN GAY) and those that identify as homosexuals because they are sexually attracted to men due to sexual fantasies, or a previous sexual experience (LEARNED)...sexual attraction should NEVER be used to define ones sexual orientation...if a man can not fall in love or develop a deep emotional connection with another man then they are not gay. If a man can't envision himself marrying another man, then they are not gay. Just because he's having sex with men does not mean he's gay....He's just fulfilling a sexual fantasy. Some people get too consumed by indulging in that sexual fantasy that they start to believe that they are actually homosexual...Finding who you really are sexuality wise, takes some deep pondering and soul searching....I went celibate for a year to find myself.. which gay are you?
interesting..pliz give us the scientific evidence?

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-24 23:12:16     Post subject: Should we feel sorry for illegal Mexicans...

mascsubbottom wrote:
1319496929 There is a very simple solution that no politician has the balls to do....when you find out a business is knowingly highering illegal immagrants...the government must take away there business license...this will take away their ability to do business...we must punish the business not the illegal immagrants that simply want to better their life...if there are no business willing to hire...there will be no illegal immagration.....we also must hold the government of Mexico accountable....but again the politicians don't have the guts to actually do their job.
how bout we hear the opinion of native americans. They are the original owners of this land!

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-23 18:09:42     Post subject: How long do you wait to have sex???

africanandreal wrote:
1319403509 immediately..get hard dicks off the way..if he still can call or pick up my call after that..then he is serious...why wait for 6 months and achieve the same result lol
1grand99 wrote:
1319404456 I think waiting is not because you are scared someone is going to fall out.

I think it determines is the person even worth becoming someone I want to deal with at all.
africanandreal wrote:
1319404739 and i disagree!!!!
1grand99 wrote:
1319404877 You don't want to know the person you are having sex with?
africanandreal wrote:
1319405926 I aint god
i cannot claim to know a person
I been married b4 & i know bicthes can fake their way to the alter..
i am not reducing myself to a victim so i go by wut i like
if i like a person i like the person
the prob is i dont know they like me with the same intensity!
we are man some of it is just sexual curiosity
and here is my custom made screening barometer
yes i like the dude but cud b a dick hungry bottom just curious bout my dick..
why wait for six months when i can know right away
if it stays thann God he is real
if it Goes thank God time saved
making a dude wait for six months
while u are relieving urself somewhere is as bad as witchcraft lol
1grand99 wrote:
1319407557 Laughing

6 months is a bit long.

What if his thing is since you dudes had sex early that he does not like you anymore?

Maybe he would of but you were too thirsty to allow for a bond to develop.
africanandreal wrote:
1319408560 thats a lie..coz he is positioning himself like i like him more than he wants me!
besides both parties consent to having sex
1grand99 wrote:
1319409022 So you are not interested in a relationship?
africanandreal wrote:
1319409995 i am into relationship
but i am not approaching it from position of weakness!
Lets test drive the sex with consent
if it was just sexual curiosity coo..he will depart..
he was going to do that anyway if i had kept him for 6 months,
don't forget we are dealing with men here
men are sexual human beings
sex has to be reduced to its lowest denominator
if he departs after the 1st sex hallelujah time saved
Personally i start taking any dude serious after the 1st sex!
if he still calls and wanna hangout..
then i know dicks have been reduced to their place
we have graduated into two men who are positioning themselves above dicks
do_right2305 wrote:
1319410557 This makes sense

Not really conventional, but its a different refreshing point
thanx bro..i just had my 1st same sex last year..jan 21..in baltimore..marriot hotel..room 331..3rd floor at 5.30 p..i just moved to texas as horny mofo..coz i was in nebraska and i did not act on my same sex urges...for the few weeks i have been in texas i already have my fair share of hook ups and they are nasty. I want a dude for emotional, pyscological and emotional support. In my search i have come across two types of dudes..dudes that call only when coz they are horny.cant deal with those coz my needs are past a nut and ii wanna fuck w someone i like and who likes me anywhere. i have met dudes that i liked, in our moments we had sex and they form my critical mass because we have vibed past sex..they like me for me..i had my moments tht i locked my dick..vibe with a dude for 4 months...and later realized as soon as they get it..they go..and besides while i was on hold..they were fuckin other pple..im positinoning myself beyond a nut..into a dude that likes me for me

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-23 17:46:35     Post subject: How long do you wait to have sex???

africanandreal wrote:
1319403509 immediately..get hard dicks off the way..if he still can call or pick up my call after that..then he is serious...why wait for 6 months and achieve the same result lol
1grand99 wrote:
1319404456 I think waiting is not because you are scared someone is going to fall out.

I think it determines is the person even worth becoming someone I want to deal with at all.
africanandreal wrote:
1grand99 wrote:
africanandreal wrote:
1319405926 I aint god
1grand99 wrote:
1319407557 Laughing

6 months is a bit long.

What if his thing is since you dudes had sex early that he does not like you anymore?

africanandreal wrote:
1319408560 thats a lie..coz he is positioning himself like i like him more than he wants me!
1grand99 wrote:
1319409022 So you are not interested in a relationship?
i am into relationship
but i am not approaching it from position of weakness!
Lets test drive the sex with consent
if it was just sexual curiosity coo..he will depart..
he was going to do that anyway if i had kept him for 6 months,
don't forget we are dealing with men here
men are sexual human beings
sex has to be reduced to its lowest denominator
if he departs after the 1st sex hallelujah time saved
Personally i start taking any dude serious after the 1st sex!
if he still calls and wanna hangout..
then i know dicks have been reduced to their place
we have graduated into two men who are positioning themselves above dicks

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-23 17:22:40     Post subject: How long do you wait to have sex???

africanandreal wrote:
1grand99 wrote:

africanandreal wrote:
1grand99 wrote:
africanandreal wrote:
1319405926 I aint god
1grand99 wrote:
1319407557 Laughing

6 months is a bit long.

thats a lie..coz he is positioning himself like i like him more than he wants me!

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-23 16:38:46     Post subject: How long do you wait to have sex???

africanandreal wrote:
1grand99 wrote:

africanandreal wrote:
1grand99 wrote:
I aint god

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-23 16:18:59     Post subject: How long do you wait to have sex???

africanandreal wrote:
1grand99 wrote:

and i disagree!!!!

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-23 16:05:32     Post subject: How long do you wait to have sex???

immediately..get hard dicks off the way..if he still can call or pick up my call after that..then he is serious...why wait for 6 months and achieve the same result lol

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-17 09:00:47     Post subject: What zodiac signs are you most compatabile with?

i dont believe in the stars of zodiac..my fate is not in stars..it is sealed in hands of my maker..the good book warns us about consulting socerers and fortune tellers lol

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-14 01:03:23     Post subject: WHY ARE YOU GAY/BISEXUAL/WHATEVER?

shit imma blame the devil lol...but i fought back though fiercly..i got rid of all feminine tendencies...lil mannerism....im glad some other boys teased coz i had no idea wut was going on & that helped me to man up..by the age of 16 my manhood came out untainted! wut was left was beyond my control

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-12 00:19:00     Post subject: niggas always push their dicc deeper than i can take

there are consequenses of taking dick in the ass!

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-05 21:05:34     Post subject: WHAT IS MASC, FEM, OR INBETWEEN?

@ times you just have to close your eyes and bow in prayer and says FORGIVE THEN FATHER FOR THEY DONT KNOW WUT THEY ARE DOING..Hyper standards make pple spit their words without even tasting them,,,ANOTHER BROTHER SAID TO ME..MY VOICE DO NOT SOUND LIKE MY PICTURES LOL...I was stunned...in other words in quest of meeting this super guy people are even attempt to match voices to body types

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-09-30 16:25:39     Post subject: HOMOSEXUALS HAVE IT BAD IN AFRICA, REALLY BAD!

didnt it happen here..right before our eyes... a few days ago during the Republican Presidential debate..when an openly gay military man called from iraq directing a question to one of the presidential candidates whether he will repeal the new law for gays to serve openly in the army and was booed...and nobody said nothing! they did not stone him to death..im sure in their hearts they did..everywhere in the world conservatives take things to the extreme!

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-08-29 12:12:12     Post subject:

plztllm3 wrote:
africanandreal wrote:
isnt that the obvious price of friendship tho..peeps want the feelings of friends..friendship is not a feel thing..friendship is an action thing !!..coz if u are my friend u will fight my battles ...its a principle of life...it happens at country and even regional level. U aint just gonna enjoy my blk belt friendship ...put ur hands in the pocket while im being attacked & the following day tell me im ur friend...i dont allow it to happen to my friends lol
soooo Confused you jump people?
apply for my friendship and see..friendship application is enclosed lol

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-08-29 11:54:21     Post subject:

isnt that the obvious price of friendship tho..peeps want the feelings of friends..friendship is not a feel thing..friendship is an action thing !!..coz if u are my friend u will fight my battles ...its a principle of life...it happens at country and even regional level. U aint just gonna enjoy my blk belt friendship ...put ur hands in the pocket while im being attacked & the following day tell me im ur friend...i dont allow it to happen to my friends lol

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-08-25 10:59:19     Post subject:

The Atlanta dude...his screenname is the THe PResident...he is religious to the bone and a con artist to the bone...he will tell u a very sad situation to invoke ur mercy n pity genes...he is dangerous
Forum : General Discussions II Topic : 

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-07-14 22:52:54     Post subject:

putting emphasis on the wrong syllable!......thats the prob of this position oriented thing! seem like most bottoms wants to be treated like females in third world countries lol...
if the dude is not my type what difference does it make even if he gives it up after 6 months...
If the dude has a fucked up personality...will giving it up after 6 months sanctify him?
so we meet...we get horny...hold it....coz if i give it up too quick that makes me a hoe....say say good byee ...find release somewhere else now thats the height of hypocrisy!...if chemistry is there....and sexual tension heightens...release and laugh about it later lol

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-07-02 16:43:40     Post subject:

always_will4 wrote:
_misfit wrote:
always_will4 wrote:
_misfit wrote:
always_will4 wrote:
_misfit wrote:
always_will4 wrote:
_misfit wrote:
always_will4 wrote:
_misfit wrote:
sobrino wrote:
_misfit wrote:
My father done heritage check! We're from the Ivory Coast.
Oh Godddddddd.... the ivory coast... my first boyfriend was from there...an immigrant..now in toronto. chile.... they are very hard headed but also very hard working and sooo sexy......
Most Africans are hard headed!...
GWARLLLLLLLLLLLL BOOOM
Shocked
Be nice! Laughing
DO YOU KNOW ANY AFRICAN GAYS IN LONDON?
Like African born?
UM THEY COULD BE AFRICAN DESCENT LIKE ETHIOPIAN/SOMALIAN/NIGERIAN/ SOUTH AFRICAN ETC
I know a few of them, who are born in the UK!
There pretty cool I guess. Just very stubborn and set in their ways.
AWE OK I HAVE COUSINS THERE LOL HE SAID DA CARIBBEANS
AND AFRICANS DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER WEIRD
Boy...........
They hate EACH other with a passion! I don't know why though.
The Jamaicans and the Africans are always arguing!
DEAD I WONDER WHY WHEN THEY GOTTA COMPETE WIT THE ASIANS
coz africans rule the world now...doctors, lawyers..even mayors....have you ever heard of a jamaican doctor...guys im just kidding...i like everybody

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-05-31 21:30:08     Post subject:

ya_boi_07 wrote:
I agree with capitol_e. I feel the same way. Remember God made us in his image. He don't go by what we do, he judge us by what's in our hearts. Therefore no one else has the room and place to judge others. I know homosexuality is not normal, but we can't can't help what we desire, but we can choose not to have sex with the same sex. Alot of days I wish I wasn't attracted to guys. Why would God punish us for something we can't help or have no control over, just like you can't decide what type of food you like. Know that everything in the Bible didn't refer to us, for the people who likes throwing out bible verses. Think about how many errors could have been made, things added, verses dropped during translation. Me myself, I'm really not attracted to women, but I really do want kids someday. That don't mean I am feminine cause I'm not attracted to women as much as dudes. Most people don't even know about me. Just pray and ask God to take away your same-sex desires, but you must also have faith.
you make sense...the only person who can take away same sex attraction is God himself...same sex attraction is not the only struggle in the world..THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO STRUGGLE WITH WORSE CONDITIONS...
but to challenge the church and say hey im a gay MAKE ME A deacon OR marry me or let me save openly AS GAY DEACON is going too far...many people have man struggles, they carry their cross quietly...they aint placing demands to the church FOR ACCEPTANCE..BUT IF A PILL TO UNGAY PEOPLE IS DISCOVERED THERE WONT BE NO PEOPLE HERE. LOL

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-05-31 21:12:36     Post subject:

its scary bruh...my homeboi graduated yet he cannot not even organize file names in alphabetical order lol

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-05-31 18:35:04     Post subject:

hattori wrote:
capitol_e wrote:
I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THIS LIFESTYLE ARE GOING TO DISAGREE WITH ME,BUT I PERSONALLY DONT FEEL LIKE THEIR WILL BE A PLACE FOR ME IN HEAVEN,AS LONG AS I CONTINUE TO LAY WITH OTHER MEN.AND I HOPE TO ONE DAY WAKE UP,AND NO LONGER HAVE THE DESIRE TO LAY WITH OTHER MEN.(THATS JUST THE WAY I FEEL RIGHT NOW).
The fact that you have the desire and that it feels good to give in to the desire should be proof enough that there is nothing wrong in the equation. Do you really think that God has nothing to do with the desires of millions of people in this world to be with the same sex? Lions have the desire for meat and so they kill, but I guarantee you God is not mad at any of them lol. They are doing what comes naturally and it brings balance into the world.

You really should search the internet for other opinions on the whole "gays are going to hell thing." If you research, you might find that we are in no danger at all.
are u saying that the fact you have a craving for cocaine and it feels good then there is nothing wrong bout it!
...are u saying that the fact you have a craving to have sex with underage boys or girls and the fact it feels good so its okay...
are u saying if u have a craving to have sex with your mother or your sister and it feels good then there is nothing wrong with it...
now you have reached ur maximum level of insanity!

why do you have to hurl insults at this man instead of respectfully disagree..its amazing how people in this life are quick to hurl insults when confronted with something that do not endorse with this lifestyle
we are in a free world, this brother is allowed to plead the 5th on anything..

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-05-31 18:27:55     Post subject:

j_effing_q wrote:
I Agree With You 100 % You Cant Get To Heaven By Sleepinq With The Same Sex . I Know People Are Gonna Disaqree , Because Their G A Y . -___-
you are wrong bruh

you will not go to heaven if you commit adultery straight or gay..you will not go to heaven by practising sex outside marriage straight or gay...so homosexuality is not the only sin...there are several sins out there...i hate it when straight people who are leaving together unmarried are quick to point the evil of homosexuality...leaving together and having sex outside marriage is sin too

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-05-31 18:23:06     Post subject:

trigger22 wrote:
Mathew 11:23
And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.

24But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.

Ephesians 2:8
8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Jesus said it will be better for the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of Judgement, than for someone who hears, receives the Word and rejects it. We are saved by the Grace of God, not by our own works. If we were capable of saving ourselves why would there be a need for a Jesus? We do not glory in sin but recognize we are imperfect beings striving to please a perfect God.

Romans 8:3
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Jeremiah 31:34
And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
i thought jesus christ came to save us from our sins not with our sin..THE NOTION THAT YOU CAN FUCK...DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND PROFESS CHRISTIANITY IS A LIE...IT DONT MATTER WETHER U ARE STRAIGHT OR GAY...

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-11 13:11:33     Post subject:

im2perfect wrote:
africanandreal wrote:
if looks, height, skin tone, country of birth, dick size was something you chose then i can understand. Everyday pple are being dissed about things they do not have control over...for example

no fats
no uglies
no oldies
no midgets lol
Explain...
DID YOU WRITE AN APPLICATION TO GOD..DETAILING WHO YOU WANT TO BE...THE NOSE YOU WANNA HAVE, YOUR HEIGHT, DICK SIZE AND COLOR, THE AMOUNT OF CUM YOU SHOOT DURING SEX...YOUR VOICE, WHO YOU WANT YOU WANT YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER TO BE..WHO YOU WANT YOUR SISTER, BROTHER TO BE?

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-11 12:49:17     Post subject:

if looks, height, skin tone, country of birth, dick size was something you chose then i can understand. Everyday pple are being dissed about things they do not have control over...for example

no fats
no uglies
no oldies
no midgets lol

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-09 01:40:07     Post subject:

nothinbutluv31 wrote:
origin_scorpio wrote:
nothinbutluv31 wrote:
Date females...There is absolutely nothing wrong with them.
they aint no diffrent like most say we dogs well women are mutts they are no diffrent from no male they do stupid shit too
It sounds like u have insecurities within urself...u need to find out who u r 1st, b4 u find wut u like!
insecurities? hell naw..he is being real.

the sentiments he articulated cut across all age groups and races....

to me at times i thing its some kind of sexual abnormality or something.. for example post a dick pics and dudes will be all over your page....

99.99% of relationship dont even last 6 months....

topics that interest gay peeps are nothing but sexual.....

nowadays we have a brotha specializing putting up raw sex videos making the crowd go wild!...

shit there is nothing really normal about this shit...dats why the guy who develops a pill that ungays peeps will become an instant billionare..who want be gay anyway lol

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-03-15 19:55:01     Post subject:

nope sex is not a recreational activity...values 101

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-03-05 11:04:11     Post subject:

scd_ov_heights wrote:
Since I haven't seen any porn thread's around lately, ill make one.. Laughing

http://www.myvidster.com/video/1101868/Ass_On_A_Platter_PT2_Phat_Daddy_Marco_Cruise_and_Saint
http://www.myvidster.com/video/1099175/xLive_Video_you_want_it
http://www.myvidster.com/video/622501/first_gay_sex
http://www.myvidster.com/video/547887/Sexyswagga_Jovonnie
http://www.myvidster.com/video/566753/MY_FIRST_VIDEO_Online_GAY_video
http://www.myvidster.com/video/1015388/Sex_on_Deck_2
http://www.myvidster.com/video/312468/Sex_on_Deck_3
http://www.myvidster.com/video/581678/Markel_and_Killa
http://www.myvidster.com/video/318700/Taggaz_Training_Day_Scene_2
http://www.myvidster.com/video/300642/Taggaz_Lman_Berlin_2
http://www.myvidster.com/video/937209/Tango_and_Phoenix_2
http://www.myvidster.com/video/937206/Taggaz_Tango_and_Phoenix_3
http://www.myvidster.com/video/749008/xLive_Video_Trap_Boyy_Takes_Jamaican_Dick
http://www.myvidster.com/video/440209/Black_Lion_Intrigue_Tek_Trap_Boyy_Xkape_
http://www.myvidster.com/video/350649/BAREBACK_Threesome
http://www.myvidster.com/video/596421/payback_part_1_
http://www.myvidster.com/video/505191/3_some_fun_-_Gaywatch_Videos
http://www.sogayporn.com/videos/124/gay-black-sex.html
http://www.myvidster.com/video/755825/Wet_Dream
http://www.myvidster.com/video/566660/Bareback_black_hole_-_XVIDEOSCOM
http://www.myvidster.com/video/809671/keni_diablo_3
http://www.gaytube.com/media/106457/Men_of_Rio/
http://www.sogayporn.com/videos/602/turned-out-black.html
http://www.myvidster.com/video/787378/Are_You_Lost
http://www.sogayporn.com/videos/4553/big-black-cocks.html
http://www.myvidster.com/video/801140/DORMLIFEV20DoubleX
lol

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-03-03 10:16:11     Post subject:

propitiation wrote:
africanandreal wrote:
there is no way one can embrace homosexuality and be a christian

straight pple too cannot embrace christianity and have sex outside of marriage

i dont want to be gay..if a pill tht erases same sex attraction is invented i will be the 1st in the queue

but i do not have power to erase my same sex feelings, only God does, so worry bout it!
WHY ARE YALL DISQUALIFYING YOURSELVES? OK if homosexuality is a sin then who is greater than sin?

Example:You don't have to commit murder to be considered a murderer by God. God says that just by hating your brother, you have already committed murder.

So it doesn't matter if you don't embrace homosexuality, it doesn't matter that you don't practice homosex actions anymore. If you still have homo thoughts then you are just as guilty according to God.

But what you all fail to realise is that JESUS IS THE ONLY TRUE IDENTITY BEFORE GOD, ONLY HE SUCCEDED AT CHRISTIANITY(FOR US). WE CAN ONLY GRADE OURSELVES BASED ON HIM.

HE IS YOUR RIGHT STANDING WITH GOD AND THIS IS WHAT THE NEW TESTAMENT IS ABOUT, ACTUALLY THE OLD TESTAMENT IS ABOUT JESUS ALSO, JUST IN A MORE INDIRECT MANNER.

LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN, JESUS IS THE ONE AND ONLY SUCCESSFUL CHRISTIAN TO EVER LIVE. ONLY HE COULD LIVE THE CHRISTIAN LIFESTYLE THE WAY THAT PLEASED GOD. ONLY HE COULD DO IT GOOD, UP TO GOD'S STANDARD.

OUT OF ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THE BIBLE, ONLY JESUS WAS SUCCESSFULL AT CHRISTIANITY. EVERYBODY ELSE FAILED, EVEN THE BEST OF THE BEST FAILED. HATE TO BUST EGOS BUT ITS TRUE. CHECK IT OUT, NONE TRUELY SUCCEEDED AND THEREFORE GOD CONSIDERED THEM RIGHTEOUS BY FAITH BECAUSE IT IS NO WAY HE COULD HAVE CONSIDERED THEM RIGHTEOUS BY ACTIONS.

Because if anyone, anybody during biblical times could have done it up to par, then God would have never sent Jesus to show us how its really done.

So you can give up homosexuality and be a nun if you like and you still would get an big fat F with God. Because there is nothing you can do to become a better sinner. YOU ARE BORN A SINNER, SO WHAT SINS COULD YOU POSSIBLY DO TO MAKE YOU MORE OF WHAT YOU ALREADY ARE? AND VICE VERSA, YOU GET A BIG FAT A WITH GOD BY FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST.WHAT GOOD COULD YOU POSSIBLY DO TO OBTAIN THIS A? NO, JESUS DID IT FOR YOU AND YOU GET THE GOOD GRADE BASED ON HIM.

YOU CAN GO SLEEP WITH EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND ANIMAL ON PLANET EARTH AND GOD WOULD STILL SAY "DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME SON, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ALL THAT TO GO TO HELL,JUST REJECT THE JESUS."

YOU INHERITED YOUR STATUS FROM ADAM AND THAT FIRST MAN MAKES YOU A 110% SINNER.

WHAT PART OF 110% DON'T GAY PEOPLE UNDERSTAND? YOU CAN'T DO NOTHING TO INCREASE YOUR STATUS AS A SINNER, YOUR WERE BORN ONE.

ROMANS 5:17 SAYS "FOR AS BY ONE MAN'S DISOBEDIENCE MANY WERE MADE SINNERS, SO BY THE ODEDIENCE OF ONE, SHALL MANY BE MADE RIGHTEOUS.

So whose disobedience is this verse talking about? Not yours, unless you are over 6,000 yrs old, you were not there to commit the sin along with adam and eve but God labels you just as guilty for what Adam done because we all come from Adam.

Now you may say "How could God label me as a sinner when I wasn't there in the garden."

But then again, how could God consider you righteous because of what Jesus done?

Its only fair people, if Adam MADE YOU A SINNER THEN JESUS CAN MAKE YOU A CHRISTIAN. BOTH WITHOUT WORKS ON YOUR PART BUT BY THE WORKS OF ANOTHER(JESUS OR ADAM). THEIR ACTIONS, THEIR WORKS NOT YOURS.

TO CONDEMN YOURSELF TO HELL IS TO SAY TO GOD THAT ADAM IS SUPERIOR TO JESUS. NO, ADAM'S ACTIONS IS INFERIOR TO JESUS'ACTIONS.

IT'S ONLY FAIR THAT GOD LABELS YOU AS RIGHTEOUS BECAUSE OF JESUS JUST LIKE HE LABELED YOU A SINNER BECAUSE OF ADAM.

ONCE YOU ACCEPT JESUS THEN YOU ARE BORN AGAIN. BECAUSE THE 1st BIRTH MADE YOU A SINNER, THE 2nd BIRTH MAKES YOU A CHRISTIAN.

SO THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO DO IS EMBRACE CHRIST BECAUSE HIS CHRISTIAN LIVING/CHRISTIAN LIFESTYLE WAS PERFECT AND HE IS YOUR ADVOCATE, YOUR LAWYER BEFORE GOD. HE IS YOU BEFORE GOD. AND GOD SEES YOU WHEN HE SEES CHRIST.

JESUS IS OUR PERFECTION BEFORE GOD.

YOU CAN NOT ADD TO IT, WHEN JESUS SAID "IT IS FINISHED", HE MEANT THAT IT IS FINISHED. YOU CAN'T FINISH WHAT'S ALREADY FINISH.

EITHER YOU CAN STAND BEFORE GOD TODAY LOOKING GOOD AS CHRIST OR YOU CAN STAND BEFORE GOD WITH ONLY YOUR WRINKLE OLD PENIS(SEXUALITY). YOU DECIDE...

QUESTION: WHICH HAS MORE POWER BEFORE GOD, YOUR PENIS OR THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST?

YOUR PENIS MAY NOT ALWAYS BE WORKING LIKE IT IS NOW, SO THEN WHAT? THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST IS 4EVER, IT'S ALWAYS POTENT. NEVER IMPOTENT.

meaning when you created this post..all you wanted to say is ITS OK TO be GAY AND CHRISTIAN...AND YOU WERE LOOKING FOR A CHOIR TO SING ALONG WITH YOU LOL

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-03-03 08:31:05     Post subject:

aerulane26 wrote:
How can I be a hypocrite automatically just because I exist? There's nothing wrong or sinful about being gay, so no, I'm perfectly fine being a gay Christian.
NO HOMMIE YOU ARE CREATING A SENSE OF SELF SECURITY

..U KNOW THE BIBLE SAYS GOD HATES ADULTERY..SO U BEING GAY..JUSTIFY URSELF LOL

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-03-03 08:25:01     Post subject:

pozibilities wrote:
I personally believe that God created everything and everything has it's purpose. I believe that gay people were created by God, and we have a purpose. Jesus taught UNCONDITIONAL love. Meaning there are no reasons to hate anything or anyone.
sure he is a GOD THT LOVES US..BUT REMEMBER HE IS A GOD OF JUDGEMENT TOO..SEX IS NOT A RECREATION AS IN THE GAY WORLD...SEX IS AN EXPRESSSION OF LOBE BTWN MARRIED COUPLES...
THE GAY WORLD IS SCARY..NUDITY, THREESOME, FISTINGS..THT SHIT IS SCARY AS FUCK..THTS WHY ITS CALLED THE HEIGHT OF PERVERSION

africanandreal

Senior

Orlando
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2011-03-03 08:11:59     Post subject:

there is no way one can embrace homosexuality and be a christian

straight pple too cannot embrace christianity and have sex outside of marriage

i dont want to be gay..if a pill tht erases same sex attraction is invented i will be the 1st in the queue

but i do not have power to erase my same sex feelings, only God does, so worry bout it!
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: