Search

POST NEWShardaysisland's Posts
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

shardaysisland

Newbie (go easy on me)

Tampa
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2012-01-28 12:08:46     Post subject: AFRICAN, CARiBBEAN & AFRICAN EUROPEAN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Haiti
Forum : General Discussions II Topic : 

shardaysisland

Newbie (go easy on me)

Tampa
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2008-11-26 19:25:09     Post subject:

kiss
Forum : Music Topic : 

shardaysisland

Newbie (go easy on me)

Tampa
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2008-11-26 16:14:36     Post subject:

Rhianna is taking this industry by storm.
Its funny how we compare her to beyonce and no one else think about it.
Why not ashanti, or anyone else
Beyonce is the Bitch right now but like I said rhianna is about to become a tripple threat, i wonder why beyonce's album Sasha Fierce reminds me alot of rhianna?
Forum : General Discussions II Topic : 

shardaysisland

Newbie (go easy on me)

Tampa
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2008-10-27 16:33:18     Post subject:

Romeo you are correct on this topic.
I can undestant that some people have their preferences as far as who they want to be with, however, it's pathetic when you must have have a certain image, or be within certain guidlines to be a friend. Thats when we end up missing out on metting people that are real. I am 23 years old I can only say I can count off one hand how many real friends I have made in my life time so far.
Like mary say
"you can hate it or love it"
Forum : Transgender Discussions Topic : 

shardaysisland

Newbie (go easy on me)

Tampa
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2008-10-24 21:28:46     Post subject:

I am truely sorry for what you went through and it just so happened that I just went throught the same thing. The onlt difference is that I am haitian and they do not accept this lifestyle. My grandmother died in haiti and my family did not tell me. We already were going through our problems, but out of the kindness of my heart because it's hard for me to be nasty my father asked me to take them to the airport because they were going on a family vacation. I found out they went to my grandmothers funeral. That was the worst thing they could have ever done to me. i am 23 years old and have been taking care of my self since the age of 16. i have put myself through school and never asked for anything. The only family I have is my gay family, and I am gratefull that i have 2 of them that has played a great role in who I am today. China Armani my aunt, and Tiquan my sister. Through it all I have learned that situations like this not only open my eyes but they make me stronger and i have never been so happy being me Very Happy Very Happy
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

shardaysisland

Newbie (go easy on me)

Tampa
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2008-10-24 20:54:25     Post subject:

Hell no for the simple fact that it will be too gay to function. I love the gay community but I live a heterosexual life so I wouldn't last
First Page 1 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: