Forum :  Topic : Okay Drake LOL

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 23 hrs ago    Post subject: Okay Drake LOL

He's a fan of Hermes Birkin bags

I love how he quickly cleaned that up to make it seem like they were were for females LOL

I worked because most folks really believed he had them bags for a female and that he's heterosexual

Most of those folks do not know how to read between the lines anyways

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Non-Conforming Blacks are Rejected by the Black Community.

Oprah is a lesbian

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: You have to give it up to Aretha right here

4 days ago

ARETHA HAS ALWAYS HAD A BIT OF TUDE...AND NASTINESS ABOUT HERSELF...

YES, SHE WAS A GREAT SINGER, BUT SHE ALWAYS HAD AN ISSUE WITH SHARING THE STAGE WITH OTHER ARTISTS...😎😎

3 days ago

I GOTTA AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT.....

THE TERM QUEEN REALLY GOT INTO HER HEAD....

3 days ago

YAsss U SEEN IT WITH HER TOO TONY? U SEEN HER NASTINESS?

SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO GO TO WHITNEY HOUSTON'S FUNERAL KNOWING HOW MUCH WHITNEY LOVED AND ADMIRED HER...ARETHA WAS NASTY. PLUS, MY GRANDMOTHER TOLD ME THAT ARETHA WAS HEAVY INTO HEROIN, SMOKING, AND PROMISCUITY BACK IN THE DAY...AFTERALL, SHE DID HAVE HER FIRST BABY AT AGE 12, THEN 14.

I'M NOT JUDGING HER, BUT SHE ALWAYS CAME OFF AS RUDE. AND CELINE DION MENTIONED HOW RUDE ARETHA WAS DURING THE VH-1 DIVA SPECIAL THEY DID SOME YEARS AGO...TRYING TO OUT-SING THOSE WHO CAME TO HONOR U IS RUDE...

2 days ago

THAT WAS JUST HER DETROIT NATURE AND THE FACT THAT SHE WAS ALWAYS FIRST IN EVERYTHING SHE DID FROM THE TIME SHE WAS A CHILD TO THE TIME SHE REACHED HER 70s. NOBODY CAME BEFORE HER AND SHE SHUT THEM DOWN IF THEY EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT DOING THAT

JUST LIKE OTHER TEENAGERS SHE HAD HER WILD TIMES NOTHING THAT OTHER TEENAGERS AINT DONE SINCE AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO LONG AFTER SHE HAS LEFT THE EARTH. THATS NOTHING TO BRING UP ABOUT HER. MANY YOUNG HEIFERS ARE DOING IT AND DONT HAVE NO MORE TALENT THAN TO LAY ON THEY BACK NOW A DAYS WHILE DOING IT. AT LEAST SHE STOOD ON HER OWN TWO FEET WHILE OWNING A GOD GIVEN TALENT SHE HAD WHILE MAKING THOSE BABIES AND THEY WAS WELL FED.

SHE WANTED TO GO TO WHITNEY AND EVEN DID A BENEFIT CONCERT FOR HER UPON HEARING OF HER DEPARTURE. SHE JUST DIDNT WANT TO MAKE THE OCCASSION ABOUT HER DIONNE AND CISSY at that TIME

I heard about a lot of unfortunate things that happen to Aretha and she did not allow those things to hold her back.

She moved forward with lots of confidence

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Will this white critic stop it

I know whoever wrote this is white

https://twitter.com/firefire100/status/1031238884036943872

The 2 artist they listed would not agree with this

These white critics try so hard to put these white artist next or above greats like Aretha, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: You have to give it up to Aretha right here

4 days ago

She got this critic together

https://twitter.com/LettersOfNote/status/1030095535741521923?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1030095535741521923&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231030095535741521923

I always loved Aretha confidence being a plus sizeand being a black woman too

She knew she was the sh1t and was never going to let others tell her otherwise.

2 days ago

I feel like this, if you`re going to give someone a compliment, give them the compliment, if you`re going insult/criticize then do that, but you can`t do both...In fact, when you make comment about anyone`s appearance, one must be prepared for a response, and in this case, Re-Re read her ass for filth...

She would check anyone

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

4 days ago

ARETHA HAS ALWAYS HAD A BIT OF TUDE...AND NASTINESS ABOUT HERSELF...

YES, SHE WAS A GREAT SINGER, BUT SHE ALWAYS HAD AN ISSUE WITH SHARING THE STAGE WITH OTHER ARTISTS...😎😎

3 days ago

I GOTTA AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT.....

THE TERM QUEEN REALLY GOT INTO HER HEAD....

3 days ago

YAsss U SEEN IT WITH HER TOO TONY? U SEEN HER NASTINESS?

SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO GO TO WHITNEY HOUSTON'S FUNERAL KNOWING HOW MUCH WHITNEY LOVED AND ADMIRED HER...ARETHA WAS NASTY. PLUS, MY GRANDMOTHER TOLD ME THAT ARETHA WAS HEAVY INTO HEROIN, SMOKING, AND PROMISCUITY BACK IN THE DAY...AFTERALL, SHE DID HAVE HER FIRST BABY AT AGE 12, THEN 14.

I'M NOT JUDGING HER, BUT SHE ALWAYS CAME OFF AS RUDE. AND CELINE DION MENTIONED HOW RUDE ARETHA WAS DURING THE VH-1 DIVA SPECIAL THEY DID SOME YEARS AGO...TRYING TO OUT-SING THOSE WHO CAME TO HONOR U IS RUDE...

2 days ago

YEAH. THERE WAS EVEN DRAMA BEHIND THE GOSPEL ALBUM...

1 days ago

DID YOU KNOW HER FATHER WAS COMMITTING ADULTERY AND WAS HOSTING AFTER HOURS SEX ORGIES WITH MEN AND WOMEN IN HIS CONGREGATION BACK IN DETROIT?

1 days ago

NO, DID YOU KNOW THAT HE WAS KILLED BEHIND A DRUG DEAL??

1 days ago

Noo

ARETHA TOLD 60 MINUTES THAT BE GOT SHOT BY A HOME INTRUDER...HMMMM🤔🤔

Like most celebs, they are coached to clean their stories up for the cameras and thepublic

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: You have to give it up to Aretha right here

4 days ago

The Queen was time enough for that shit. That was a typical white so called backhanded compliment/subliminal insult. Instead of being straight up, they try to be what they think is clever. What Liz Smith was actually saying is "How dare that big black woman show off her breasts like that!", but thinking she was saving herself from being dragged, she tried to drape it in ass kissing. Aunt Re-Re let her know that she's not stupid and told old girl about herself!

You summed it up well

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: MTV is desperate for ratings for the VMA

They giving Aretha some kind of tribute

Aretha was not an MTV/music video artist

This was the only thing I could find with support from MTV

She's never performed at the show or won one

The rating have been down on the VMA for some time, so they need all the help they can get but this is so tacky for them to do.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Lena Waithe can go on somewhere with this nonsense

3 days ago

Who pissed you off this evening?

You are the epitome of chill and laid-back but are going off.

I agree and now that I know the N-word is in the Book, I won't even bother.

Black people are the first to stand up for others, but it doesn't happen for us.

Anyway, thank you for the laughs. I was laughing so hard I cried.

I'm not pissed, more annoyed

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Lena Waithe can go on somewhere with this nonsense

I'm hearing about how thw asians reacted to Black Panther being too dark and having too many black people.

Lena better erase that post

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Lena Waithe can go on somewhere with this nonsense

I like her but she can sit down with this mess

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmgPcwFAu6C/?hl=en&taken-by=lenawaithe

I'll go to see movies that "I" want to see and this is not one of them

I'm just now hearing that the author uses the n word in the book and makes fun of the black people but this fool wants us to support this project

Got me fucked up and I want to slap her upside her head for this

Let the asians and half asians support this movie

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: You have to give it up to Aretha right here

She got this critic together

https://twitter.com/LettersOfNote/status/1030095535741521923?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1030095535741521923&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231030095535741521923

I always loved Aretha confidence being a plus sizeand being a black woman too

She knew she was the sh1t and was never going to let others tell her otherwise.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Will he let he rest before doing this

Clive Davis is planning a tribute show for Aretha already

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Exciting news for Pose upcoming second season

5 days ago

4 days ago

THIS is VOGUE!

Nice

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Teyena Taylor comes for Jeremih

https://twitter.com/TEYANATAYLOR/status/1029793948137672704?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1029793948137672704&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231029793948137672704

She called him a diva and princess

Is she trying to say he's a queen behind the scenes

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: RIH Aretha

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Exciting news for Pose upcoming second season

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Exciting news for Pose upcoming second season

Code:
Pose to Make 'One-Year Time Leap' in Season 2, Then Build to 'Vogue' Release

The category is: time jumps?

Season 2 of FX’s acclaimed drama Pose will kick off a full year after the events of Season 1, co-creator Ryan Murphy revealed during the Television Critics Association summer press tour on Friday. “We’re gonna do a one-year time leap,” Murphy said, adding that the sophomore season will begin in 1989 and “end in March of ’90, when Madonna’s ‘Vogue’ was released.”

That song becoming a worldwide hit was a pivotal moment for the LGBT and ball community, Murphy says: It “took something that was unknown in the culture and made it mainstream. And [Season 2] will be about the reaction of our characters to that moment, where their community… is suddenly put on display.” Murphy doesn’t plan on asking the real Madonna to make a cameo as herself, though: “We haven’t tried to do too much of my typical stunt casting, and I don’t think we will… that’s not what the show is about.”

While the Pose writers’ room hasn’t convened for Season 2 yet, co-creator Steven Canals says the time jump is already giving him ideas: “Around that period is when we saw [playwright and activist] Larry Kramer emerge, and ACT UP. Personally, I would love for us to delve deeper into AIDS activism.” Season 2 will also “very much involve Blanca and Pray Tell’s HIV experience,” Murphy adds. “We want to be truthful about it, because it was a very dark, troubling time.”

Pose — which chronicles the ball culture world of 1980s New York City, with gay and transgender “houses” facing off in underground competitions — debuted in June with an eight-episode freshman season. FX handed it a Season 2 renewal last month.

https://tvline.com/2018/08/03/pose-season-2-spoilers-fx-time-jump-ryan-murphy/

I'm very excited because the music will be on point as it was this first season and I always wanted to what the gays and trans of that time thought about this white woman who took the dance and made it mainstream and was given credit.

The typical white folks take from what blacks created and they get the credit from folks not educated on where it came from.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Look like something leaked

26 days ago

http://insidejamarifox.com/does-lamont-johnson-has-some-sex-leakage-for-us/

I guess that must be from his only fans page and he did not get a good response which I'm not suprised.

His dick is vert average sized which is not a bad thing but his female and some of his gay audience will not be impressed with the dick sighting.

I do love how the camera person made sure to focus more on his butt which will be his moneymaker and I'm sure he's a bottom.

I agree with a good portion of the comments because now he has crossed over to that now and can't go back. I do agree that he is going to have to get morecreative with his content on that page.

26 days ago

Nigga you're retarded

8 days ago

YEAH, SHE AIN'T WRAPPED TOO TIGHT,

7 days ago

I find it very disturbing that you act as if you know me or something

Something very disturbing about you

7 days ago

I DO KNOW YOU, SUS...THE REAL YOU, SO LET'S KEEP IT CUTE...

You are defineltly disturbed and will be getting any further attention from me

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Look like something leaked

26 days ago

http://insidejamarifox.com/does-lamont-johnson-has-some-sex-leakage-for-us/

I guess that must be from his only fans page and he did not get a good response which I'm not suprised.

His dick is vert average sized which is not a bad thing but his female and some of his gay audience will not be impressed with the dick sighting.

I do love how the camera person made sure to focus more on his butt which will be his moneymaker and I'm sure he's a bottom.

I agree with a good portion of the comments because now he has crossed over to that now and can't go back. I do agree that he is going to have to get morecreative with his content on that page.

26 days ago

Nigga you're retarded

8 days ago

YEAH, SHE AIN'T WRAPPED TOO TIGHT,

I find it very disturbing that you act as if you know me or something

Something very disturbing about you

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Why the black gay love story on ‘Pose’ is such a big dea

8 days ago

I'm actually suprised to see that site report anything on this show

They didn't do much reporting when the show was airing which is expected since it's not centered around white gays.

8 days ago

He'd probably been pushing for that to be published and they kept putting him off.

believable

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Why the black gay love story on ‘Pose’ is such a big dea

8 days ago

black face?

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

I'm actually suprised to see that site report anything on this show

They didn't do much reporting when the show was airing which is expected since it's not centered around white gays.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

https://www.queerty.com/black-gay-love-story-pose-big-deal-20180812

Code:
Introducing Queerty’s Lamar Dawson, who will pen a regular column called “The Broken Hearts Club,” exploring how gay men navigate dating, family, friendships, and self-acceptance through a pop culture lens. The column name is an homage to Greg Berlanti‘s 2000 film by the same name, a loving look at a group of gay friends in Los Angeles.

In its first season, FX’s groundbreaking drama Pose captured and presented something that’s seldom seen in mainstream media—black same-sex love. The season has ended, but for me and my friends’ images of the relationship live on in our hearts and minds.

In between fierce ballroom competitions, harsh reminders of the AIDS crisis, and quotable shade throwing performed by the largest cast of trans actors ever, Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Steven Canals’ work is also revolutionary for giving queer black viewers a chance to finally see themselves in joy and in love with other queer black people.

In Pose’s second episode, Damon (Ryan Jamaal Swain) and Ricky (Dyllon Burnside) go on a date.

Let’s just pause right there. When was the last time you saw two black gay guys on a date in mainstream film or TV? Someone let me know because I can’t think of an example. Noah’s Arc a decade ago?

Anyway, the gay black boys go on a date and nothing exciting happens, but the simple fact that it’s even happening is exciting. They are clumsy and nervous and sweet and awkward, but most importantly, they are carefree. And then they go to the ballet together! I didn’t know we could do that until I was in my mid-20s! They fight and make up, have sex for the first time, and even work through an HIV scare. OMG! It’s just like real life. But a gay black kid wouldn’t know to find a relationship with someone who looks like them was even possible if his only representation of queer love comes from media.

In a recent New York Times article, digital editor Jamal Jordan discusses this in a piece called, “Queer Love in Color.”

“As a child, I thought all gay people were white,” Jordan writes. “I spent most of my teenage years believing that love between two black men wasn’t even possible. How can you believe in something you’ve never seen?”

Up until now we’ve really only seen black queer characters’ romantic lives tied to their proximity to a white gay lead, such as Taye Diggs’ James on Will & Grace back in the day or more recently, Keiynan Lonsdale’s Bram in Love, Simon who even asks Simon when the two finally meet after weeks of communicating anonymously, “Are you disappointed that it’s me?”

(Sidebar: I always imagine an alternate ending where Simon actually says: “Yes. I’m not racist, but I’m just not into black guys. Sorry. Just a preference.”)

And last year Star Trek made history with characters, Lt. Stamets (played by Anthony Rapp) and Dr. Hugh Culber (Wilson Cruz), locking lips for the first time in the show’s history. Cruz is Latino, but it’s another example of queer people of color finding love, but with a white guy.

Each week, I watch Pose with my entourage of gay black male friends. In this same circle, we discuss our challenges dating in the gay community and the trauma and torture of sifting through racist responses on dating apps and requests to fulfill fantasies of being with a black guy. And then we see Ricky and Damon and think maybe we can have a love story like theirs—even with its imperfections and HIV scares. At least it’s ours!

Lamar Dawson
Listen, I’m all about two people loving (or just lusting) each other regardless of their race (Lord knows I have), but it’s also vital for LGBTQ people of color to see themselves through positive, multi-dimensional characters in love reflected back on screen—and Pos is leading that charge. And now that the show has been renewed for a sophomore season, we can look forward to seeing two black gay guys trying to figure out what it means to have intimate feelings for one another beyond “Sup? Looking?”

Hopefully, I learn a thing or two, too.

Lamar Dawson is a pop culture junkie living in New York City.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Give it up Oprah

17 days ago

8 days ago

Clickbait.

8 days ago

I just used that as an example but there's consistent rumors on him being gay

8 days ago

You are full of it! You post something that has been completely discredited as an example of "consistent gay rumors". Consistency does not equal truth! What is another example of the "consistent gay rumors" regarding Obama?

8 days ago

The rumors exist for an obvious reason

8 days ago

They do! Because the people who did not want him to be elected president of the United States made them up. But because you have an unhealthy need to make everyone gay, you don't have the ability to discern the difference between an obvious, completely made up lie and an at least somewhat credible claim..Smile

8 days ago

Or maybe he's gay

Not a hard thing to accept

I don't take celebs and public figures at what they just present on the surface

8 days ago

So you believe what is been proven to be a completely made up lie over a married man with children and absolutely no credible evidence that he's gay??? All you have is your unhealthy need that evey prominent person you can think of is gay. Can you name three famous black men that you don't suspect of being gay? I seriously doubt it..Smile

Why are you mad?

I'm not the one who created the rumors and keeping them going

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

17 days ago

8 days ago

Clickbait.

8 days ago

8 days ago

You are full of it! You post something that has been completely discredited as an example of "consistent gay rumors". Consistency does not equal truth! What is another example of the "consistent gay rumors" regarding Obama?

8 days ago

8 days ago

They do! Because the people who did not want him to be elected president of the United States made them up. But because you have an unhealthy need to make everyone gay, you don't have the ability to discern the difference between an obvious, completely made up lie and an at least somewhat credible claim..Smile

Or maybe he's gay

Not a hard thing to accept

I don't take celebs and public figures at what they just present on the surface

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

17 days ago

8 days ago

Clickbait.

8 days ago

8 days ago

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

17 days ago

8 days ago

Clickbait.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

17 days ago

8 days ago

Ok, any credibility you may have had is completely shot now that you've posted this. Do you seriously believe that this black man, who has probably been planning to run for president of the United States since college, would be walking around freely in a gay bathhouse as a state senator???? Really????

This comes from the same people who claim that Obama was born in Kenya, Michelle was born a man, and their children are not really theirs. I know you believe everybody is gay, but if you give any credence to crap like this, you will believe absolutely anything..Smile

The gay rumors have been consistent with Obama, google them

I never believe everyone to be gay, I only believe those who give obvious signs

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Until you share your

9 days ago

If you tell someone a secret, make sure you can live with it being told. People say you can trust them, just to say it. And don't let them get upset with you. Everyone will know your fetishes, search history and embarrassing mistakes.

Just be careful with what you share

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: Crystal Meth

I remember posting a thread a while back about how crystal meth is hitting some in the black gay community. I'm on Instagram and hearing a gay passed away I think today or yesterday and he did drugs and one of the drugs was Crystal Meth. I see another gay paying his respect to the guy who passed in his Instagram story and he mentioned how Crystal Meth is affecting a lot in the black gay community.

Is this true still about Crystal Meth?

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: Until you share your

Secret with me

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: Give it up Oprah

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

17 days ago

I don't think you have to come out, to do good. Just use your influence to shed light on unjust practices and treatment of your group.

Queen Latifah officiated gay marriages at the Grammys. Why does she need a blimp in the sky saying she likes women?

10 days ago

People have been saying that about Obama and gay rights. Just sayin...

Kim Wayans comes to mind. 'Don't you talk bad about Ms. Jenkins....'

Obama has had the gay rumors

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

17 days ago

I don't think you have to come out, to do good. Just use your influence to shed light on unjust practices and treatment of your group.

Queen Latifah officiated gay marriages at the Grammys. Why does she need a blimp in the sky saying she likes women?

I'm not saying Oprah needs to come out

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 11 days ago    Post subject: Lebron James is dope for this

Of course for his school he opened andwhat it offers to the kids and the community,but for what he posted on his instagram yesterday:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmOvHxvhF7r/?taken-by=kingjames

Of course showing love to black women and he included the OUT cover with the 3 ladies from Pose in there.

Of course white folks are in their feelings over Lebron didcating apost to black females because they are not included in there too. White folks just don't get it most of the time and think the world revolves around them.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Hip Hop and the LGBT community

13 days ago

I sorta like the homophobia in hip hop

Hip hop and rap was created by street. Street is homophobic and hypetmasculine

And I for one want hip hop and rap to stay street and organic.

Even if that means me as a gay person have to work 10 times as hard to be accepted in it.

Hip hop and rap (commercially) has lost its way enough...looking at the clown ass rappers we see in it today. If gays were fully accepted with no resistance rap would be over.

13 days ago

If you good on the mic then that's all that matters

Gay folks exist in those things too

13 days ago

I agree

I'm gay and a very good rapper so I've been told

And if I was ever put in the opportunity to rap 4 real I'd come out as gay

BUTTTT

The resistance id face I'd look forward to it.

I look forward to showing that even though I'm gay, I'm just as hard, gritty and true to the essence an any body else

They will warm up

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

13 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmLdOtRl8dL/?hl=en&taken-by=taylorbennett

I glad Char said that about that there are a lot of gays in hip hop but some of the audience is very anti gay

The audience would be blown away to find out some of their favorite rappers are actually gay in real life outside of the image they have to play up.for the public.

13 days ago

Are you internally homophobic?

13 days ago

I'm gay

Why would I be homophobic?

13 days ago

U can still be homosexual and have homophobia (internalized). A lot of black gay men constantly be hating on their fellow homosexuals.

That doesn't apply to me

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

13 days ago

Being gay is seriously so old news if you not sexy, photogenic and or can't dress...be more than gay or flamboyant for attention today...

There's more to gay folks than that

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

13 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmLdOtRl8dL/?hl=en&taken-by=taylorbennett

I glad Char said that about that there are a lot of gays in hip hop but some of the audience is very anti gay

The audience would be blown away to find out some of their favorite rappers are actually gay in real life outside of the image they have to play up.for the public.

13 days ago

Are you internally homophobic?

I'm gay

Why would I be homophobic?

Change Online Status: Status Update: