2 hrs ago

I'm hearing some say this will hurt the gay community

That's false

This only affects Jussie and the others involved only

The ignorant folks will be ignorant as always

2 hrs ago

Since when did you care about the “gay community?”

You spend all of your waking days using ”gay” as a weapon or slur
towards celebrities or Instagram randoms.

STFU!

You ain’t no authority on shit round hea! Confused

Shoo Shoo, go on somwhere little doggy

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: I want to make this clear about Jussie

I'm hearing some say this will hurt the gay community

That's false

This only affects Jussie and the others involved only

The ignorant folks will be ignorant as always

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: early 90's throwback

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: This song and its message is so appropriate for the world...

today

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: CNN reporting that Smollett PAID men to attack him!

This is getting more and more messy

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Pray for Jussie everybody

Update

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6712245/Jussie-Smollett-hires-Michael-Cohens-criminal-defense-attorney.html

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: He's going to be forced to get a beard

12 days ago

Corey Booker

He's running for president, so he has to find a beard

1 days ago

Yep, but ever since he`s been contemplating running, his ass ALL OF A SUDDEN has been seen with and/or dating this woman. LMAO....

He's forced into it

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

4 days ago

This just keeps getting messy

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/16/jussie-smollett-suspects-investigation-abel-ola-empire-extras-not-homophobic/

1 days ago

If they were so easily cleared of having anything to do with the attack, why were they "persons of interest" in the first place. Because they were happen to be going home to visit the day of the attack? Damn! Smile

1 days ago

This is a mess

1 days ago

I think it's pretty clear now that those Nigerian brothers were involved in whatever this scheme was, and they flipped. Now it is about to get ugly..Smile

Jussie Jussie

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

4 days ago

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/16/jussie-smollett-suspects-investigation-abel-ola-empire-extras-not-homophobic/

1 days ago

If they were so easily cleared of having anything to do with the attack, why were they "persons of interest" in the first place. Because they were happen to be going home to visit the day of the attack? Damn! Smile

This is a mess

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

4 days ago

He has an interview coming in a few hours on Good Morning America

I hope this doesn't blow up in his face

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt1vhepB6he/?utm_source=ig_embed

1 days ago

My prayer is going out to all the poor gay people and couples out there
who are not famous and are actually true victims...People who are now
being ignored only to keep hearing about some famous dude who loves
attention and apparently drama also.

I agree

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Early 2000 throwback that I know everybody loves

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Pray for Jussie everybody

4 days ago

2 days ago

thats my baby him and thump thump

Pray for him

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Pray for Jussie everybody

4 days ago

3 days ago

No, no, no....I will not. I recorded the interview, but I watched part of it on Entertainment Tonight which summed up the whole interview. I don`t believe him. If they put a noose around his neck, did they take it with them after they put on him. Where are the bleached clothes.

Some money exchanged hands and it doesn`t take much for the Chicago Police to be paid off.

I heard somewhere that he thinks the dudes who jumped him had a role on Empire. And we can always say it`s safe to assume that Ms. Tyler Perry and Ms. Lee Daniels like any typical fag will pull a Woogie dude off the street and get that dick and then post them up in one of their television series, shows or plays. Then watch the qweens from the show (Jussie) swoop on them.

Those guys are willing participants

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Pray for Jussie everybody

4 days ago

3 days ago

https://deadline.com/2019/02/jussie-smollett-attack-chicago-police-deny-reports-staged-1202558074/

Damnit Jussie

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Pray for Jussie everybody

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Meet the Sexy Bisexual Character on Lena Waithe's Boomerang

5 days ago

https://www.pride.com/tv/2019/2/12/meet-sexy-bisexual-character-lena-waithes-boomerang-reboot

I loving what I'm reading

I'm loving that they will have the guy be openly bisexual and I love that Lena being unapologetic to how some in the black community will feel about this. I can't wait to watch the show.

4 days ago

When I watched the show, I first thought his character was gay (just off of one part in the scene), then in the next episode, he was talking about sex with women (I think at least), I assumed he was hetero. I do think that Simone's client is supposed to be gay, right?

The character Lala plays?

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Meet the Sexy Bisexual Character on Lena Waithe's Boomerang

5 days ago

LOL..U must really think he's cute..

He's very handsome

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Pray for Jussie everybody

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

5 days ago

THEY ARE REALLY FORCE-FEEDING THIS GAY AGENDA DOWN PEOPLE'S THROAT AND THIS WILL BACKFIRE!

4 days ago

There's no such thing

4 days ago

WILL THIS AIR ON A CABLE CHANNEL?🤔

BET

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

5 days ago

THEY ARE REALLY FORCE-FEEDING THIS GAY AGENDA DOWN PEOPLE'S THROAT AND THIS WILL BACKFIRE!

There's no such thing

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

5 days ago

I watch it .
And it was very boring

I just got done watching and it as very good

I like how subtly let us know that Ari messes with the fellas too

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Meet the Sexy Bisexual Character on Lena Waithe's Boomerang

https://www.pride.com/tv/2019/2/12/meet-sexy-bisexual-character-lena-waithes-boomerang-reboot

I loving what I'm reading

I'm loving that they will have the guy be openly bisexual and I love that Lena being unapologetic to how some in the black community will feel about this. I can't wait to watch the show.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Jussie phone has been rejected by the police

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/429610-chicago-police-say-phone-records-in-jussie-smollett-case

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Not looking good for Jussie

6 days ago

https://nypost.com/2019/02/11/jussie-smolletts-neighbors-cast-doubt-on-his-attack-story/

Code:
CHICAGO — Nearly two weeks after “Empire” star Jussie Smollett claimed he was the victim of a racist, homophobic attack, cops have yet to identify any suspects — and some people in his tony Chicago neighborhood are growing skeptical.

“I don’t believe it happened the way he said it did,” said Agin Muhammad, who lives in the same swank high-rise near the Navy Pier as Smollett.

“I’ve been in this neighborhood five years. I don’t believe it, not around here … Half the people are gay and the other half are black.”

A patron at Lizzie McNeill’s Irish Pub, about a block from the scene of the alleged Jan. 29 incident, said Smollett’s story “doesn’t really make sense.”

“It’s a lie, because Chicago is the most liberal city around,” said the man, who wouldn’t give his name. “They have cameras everywhere … Why can’t they find the attack?”

Cops have said they found plenty of surveillance video, but none that captured the incident.

Meanwhile, Chicago police said Sunday that Smollett has yet to turn over data from his cellphone to verify that he was on the phone with his music manager, Brandon Moore, when he was allegedly attacked.

Moore has said he heard Smollett’s assailants shout a “racial slur” and the words “MAGA country,” an apparent reference to President Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan.

“We have no reason to doubt the statements, but for a criminal investigation, we need to independently confirm the phone records,” Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said.

“We offered to take the phone to download the data and he expressed he couldn’t be without his phone for several hours.”

SEE ALSO
Jussie Smollett insists he’s been honest about attack
Jussie Smollett insists he's been honest about attack
Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson has said that Smollett, 36, was being treated as a crime victim, but would be held accountable if cops learn he filed a false report.

Smollett told cops he was confronted by two men, one wearing a black mask, who hurled gay and racist epithets at him, calling him “’Empire’ f—-t n—-r” while he was walking home shortly before 2 a.m.

The assailants allegedly punched Smollett in the face, doused him with a liquid — believed to be bleach — and tied a rope around his neck in an underpass between the Sheraton and Loews Chicago hotels.

Last week, The Post traced Smollett’s likely route to the underpass from a 24-hour Subway sandwich shop where he bought a tuna sandwich and a salad.

Near the foot of a stairwell to the Loews, The Post found an empty hot sauce bottle that was partially filled with a clear liquid that smelled like bleach.

The Post alerted police, who seized the bottle. Guglielmi said it was turned over to the FBI for analysis.

The FBI declined to comment.

6 days ago

That ass is lying.

He was trying to sell tickets to that concert he attended right after he got out of the hospital. These entertainers will do anything to stay relevant, sell records and concert tickets....

If he did get beat up it was probably because he went outside of where he was staying looking for some trade and they kicked his ass and he made his way back to his place.

That's what a lot of folks are believing as far as thinking it's a hookup gone bad

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Twitter is roasting J.Lo Motown tribute

https://v1011fm.iheart.com/featured/shay-diddy/content/2019-02-10-twitter-roast-j-los-motown-tribute-at-the-grammys/

She's getting rightfully dragged

Seem more like a J.LO show than a Motown tribute

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Not looking good for Jussie

https://nypost.com/2019/02/11/jussie-smolletts-neighbors-cast-doubt-on-his-attack-story/

Code:
CHICAGO — Nearly two weeks after “Empire” star Jussie Smollett claimed he was the victim of a racist, homophobic attack, cops have yet to identify any suspects — and some people in his tony Chicago neighborhood are growing skeptical.

“I don’t believe it happened the way he said it did,” said Agin Muhammad, who lives in the same swank high-rise near the Navy Pier as Smollett.

“I’ve been in this neighborhood five years. I don’t believe it, not around here … Half the people are gay and the other half are black.”

A patron at Lizzie McNeill’s Irish Pub, about a block from the scene of the alleged Jan. 29 incident, said Smollett’s story “doesn’t really make sense.”

“It’s a lie, because Chicago is the most liberal city around,” said the man, who wouldn’t give his name. “They have cameras everywhere … Why can’t they find the attack?”

Cops have said they found plenty of surveillance video, but none that captured the incident.

Meanwhile, Chicago police said Sunday that Smollett has yet to turn over data from his cellphone to verify that he was on the phone with his music manager, Brandon Moore, when he was allegedly attacked.

Moore has said he heard Smollett’s assailants shout a “racial slur” and the words “MAGA country,” an apparent reference to President Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan.

“We have no reason to doubt the statements, but for a criminal investigation, we need to independently confirm the phone records,” Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said.

“We offered to take the phone to download the data and he expressed he couldn’t be without his phone for several hours.”

SEE ALSO
Jussie Smollett insists he’s been honest about attack
Jussie Smollett insists he's been honest about attack
Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson has said that Smollett, 36, was being treated as a crime victim, but would be held accountable if cops learn he filed a false report.

Smollett told cops he was confronted by two men, one wearing a black mask, who hurled gay and racist epithets at him, calling him “’Empire’ f—-t n—-r” while he was walking home shortly before 2 a.m.

The assailants allegedly punched Smollett in the face, doused him with a liquid — believed to be bleach — and tied a rope around his neck in an underpass between the Sheraton and Loews Chicago hotels.

Last week, The Post traced Smollett’s likely route to the underpass from a 24-hour Subway sandwich shop where he bought a tuna sandwich and a salad.

Near the foot of a stairwell to the Loews, The Post found an empty hot sauce bottle that was partially filled with a clear liquid that smelled like bleach.

The Post alerted police, who seized the bottle. Guglielmi said it was turned over to the FBI for analysis.

The FBI declined to comment.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Is he slowly stepping out of the closet????

7 days ago

I'm sorry, but this is a bit ratchet. I know that I've been away for a lil while since I've been all up in the forum, but now that I see more of this sort of thing about celebs, I'm a bit more alarmed. Hollywood makes damned near all of their cherry picked Negroes participate in some "gay" homosexual type shit. It doesn't necessarily make them "GAY"...which is the freaky deakier side of White Supremacist "Women's Lib"...same M.O. which is make the Negroes do ALL of the grimy work to get these white supremacists homosexuals their little "rights" at the cost of Black Lives!

You do know that some are just gay or bi

Simple as that

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Is he slowly stepping out of the closet????

7 days ago

No, he’s not stepping out of the closet you celebrity obsessed sissy!

He’s rich with children and plenty of pussy to smash. And when you’re a rich baller you don’t have to prove yourself to anyone. He doesn’t have to punch a time clock at Home Depot or Walmart like you self loathing fags who critique everything that doesn’t fit within the confines of gorilla masculinity.

7 days ago

I pretty much co-sign to everything you say here. I think celebrity automatically gives people the license to be more flamboyant, regardless of gender or sexual orientation. And millenials are bluring the lines of gay/straight fashion. And it was not uncommon to see straight men wearing shirts like that in the seventies/eighties. So it doesn't set off my gaydar in any way..Smile

7 days ago

and some of them are gay

7 days ago

Well in this particular case, what other indication do you have, other than his attire, that he is gay? First hand knowledge? Pictures or videos of him in intimate situations with men? Or are you comfortable saying that man is having sex with men because of the way he is dressing?

7 days ago

6 days ago

Does anyone know what their relationship is? In these pics, the look like they could be lover's or they could be two good friends who are very comfortable with each other. Americans are not used to seeing two heterosexual males being that type of physical with each other, especially when they're black. So of course pics like that are going to scream GAY!!!!! to the average American. But in cultures where straight men aren't afraid to be affectionate with each other, it probably looks perfectly normal..Smile

The body language is very telling

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: WHY DID THEY LET THIS BULLDAGGER HOST THE GRAMMY'S?

7 days ago

What was Drake rambling about but they cut him off?

7 days ago

OH HE WAS RAMBLING ON AND ON ABOUT BEING A MIXED RACE KID FROM CANADA AND HOW HE DON'T NEED AN AWARD FROM THE ACADEMY...HE GOT THE FANS THAT COME OUT AND SUPPORT HIM

7 days ago

why even bother showing up

7 days ago

EXACTLY!! THE ARROGANCE! JUST LIKE GAY-Z AND HIS BITCH THOUGHT BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT WINNING THEY DIDN'T BOTHER COMING, AS IF PEOPLE GONNA NOT COME...

said a whole bunch of nothing

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: WHY DID THEY LET THIS BULLDAGGER HOST THE GRAMMY'S?

7 days ago

I don't see Alicia getting anymore hosting gigs

She was alright at best

7 days ago

I AGREE! SHE WAS LOST AND THEIR WERE MOMENTS WHERE SHE RAN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY...THEY NEED A COMEDIAN OR SOMEONE WITH PRESENCE TO HOST NEXT YEAR...

I'm sure they will get that next year

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

I don't see Alicia getting anymore hosting gigs

She was alright at best

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

7 days ago

why she doing this medley Confused

7 days ago

EXACTLY! THEY SHOULD HAVE LET CHAKA COME UP THERE AND SING UNFORGETABBLE....ALICIA IS NARCISSTIC...DID U SEE HER HAND GESTURES AND THE WAY SHE SITS AT THE PIANO...LIKE THE REAL MAN THAT SHE IS...

7 days ago

Covering songs at the Grammys with just a songwriter's voice.

2 of the beginning 8-10 notes flat, and camera switched to Hubby (and he was praying for her. )

7 days ago

OOOOOOH, I MUST HAVE MISS THE CAMERA FLIP TO HER HUSBAND...

😏😣😣

7 days ago

Yea, he used to be so cute. Now he's sort of starting to look like Bin Laden.

7 days ago

HE HAS TO PLAY HER BEARD, BUT WE ALL KNOW ALICIA RUN THE SHOW...😎

They are bearding for each other

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

7 days ago

7 days ago

He turned down a spot to perform. So, they know he was out to get him some black brownie points. They let him race bait etc. for a while, but he had enough time. Some people are just out to cause trouble.

7 days ago

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THAT YELLOW NIGGA WAS DOING...RACE BAITING...😎

He failed

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

7 days ago

7 days ago

OH HE WAS RAMBLING ON AND ON ABOUT BEING A MIXED RACE KID FROM CANADA AND HOW HE DON'T NEED AN AWARD FROM THE ACADEMY...HE GOT THE FANS THAT COME OUT AND SUPPORT HIM

why even bother showing up

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: I like the way he answered that

9 days ago

^^Me 2 ..that was brave of her..but he was so quik to say no...

7 days ago

He is an actor

It's wise for folks in acting to not be out like that as it could hurt their chances on moving up or certain roles. I didlike that he said represenatation and all of that.

7 days ago

I know but I wish they had someone who was..

7 days ago

He might be

7 days ago

Who has time 4 that confusion Confused

He seems cool

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

7 days ago

SHE COMES ACROSS SO INSINCERE AND BORING. I WILL TAKE LL. COOL J OR EVEN JAMES CORDEN AGAIN OVER THIS BITCH HERE...

7 days ago

She is White Zaddy's Head COONETTE In Charge! They will "Bill Cosby" this bloated black bitch's ass when they feel that she's of no use for white supremacy or just simply get sick of her! They're eventually going to HARPOON Orca Whimpfrey!

7 days ago

I can't take!!!

I'M LOOKING AT THIS BITCH, LIKE WHY ON EARTH IS SHE HOSTING, OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE THEY COULD HAVE DUG UP-THIS CORNY HO IS THE BEST THEY COULD DO.

SHE MUST BE CONNECTED...I KNOW SHE WAS CLIVE DAVIS "FIND." 🤔

FAKE, CORNY, BULLDAGGER

7 days ago

Hollywood is being called HolyQueer and rightfully so! Most of the "cherry picked" Negroes making big bucks and even the scant amount of coins to by a subway sammich most often MUST Par Take in a numerous of homosexual acts in order to eat! Booty Cakes and Creamed Penis are two very important meals!

7 days ago

I BELIEVE THIS HERE

THEY ARE PUSHING THEIR AGENDA STRONGER AND STRONGER...

7 days ago

No agenda is being pushed

Gay folks have always been in the industry whether in the front or behind the scenes

Most of the celebs are gay but have to play hetero for their careers

7 days ago

I AGREE. BUT THE GAME TO THE TOP IS VERY SLIGHT...AND TREACHEROUS!! THE MOMENT U STOP AGREEING THEY OFF U.

That's their choice

Gotta deal with it

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

7 days ago

SHE COMES ACROSS SO INSINCERE AND BORING. I WILL TAKE LL. COOL J OR EVEN JAMES CORDEN AGAIN OVER THIS BITCH HERE...

7 days ago

She is White Zaddy's Head COONETTE In Charge! They will "Bill Cosby" this bloated black bitch's ass when they feel that she's of no use for white supremacy or just simply get sick of her! They're eventually going to HARPOON Orca Whimpfrey!

7 days ago

I can't take!!!

I'M LOOKING AT THIS BITCH, LIKE WHY ON EARTH IS SHE HOSTING, OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE THEY COULD HAVE DUG UP-THIS CORNY HO IS THE BEST THEY COULD DO.

FAKE, CORNY, BULLDAGGER

7 days ago

Hollywood is being called HolyQueer and rightfully so! Most of the "cherry picked" Negroes making big bucks and even the scant amount of coins to by a subway sammich most often MUST Par Take in a numerous of homosexual acts in order to eat! Booty Cakes and Creamed Penis are two very important meals!

7 days ago

I BELIEVE THIS HERE

7 days ago

Gay folks have always been in the industry whether in the front or behind the scenes

7 days ago

If they have bee there all the time why they gotta play for their careers. Who they hiding from?

The audience

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I can't take!!!

FAKE, CORNY, BULLDAGGER

7 days ago

7 days ago

I BELIEVE THIS HERE

Change Online Status: Status Update: