Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 19 hrs ago    Post subject: I agree about migos

2 days ago

I'm lookin on twitter about them at the BET awards

Some are saying they are dressed like gay men

It has been reports that say they are homophobic

Looking at what they are wearing, I would mistake them for gay black males going to the club or some black gay event.

What you guys think?

2 days ago

I wouldn't be surprised. It is as bad as Trey Songz trying to be a bad boy with his performance tonight with his gay behind. Nothing but females on stage for his performance to try and squash the gay rumors. Haven't seen anymore award show dates with his so called brother like it was for a couple of years.

2 days ago

I have not gotten to Trey Songz performance, but everybody on twitter is saying that he sounded terrible which is nothing new.

he is forever fighting those gay rumors since 2010 and they have never gone away.

Are you speaking on his actual brother

1 days ago

Yep...both of them are gay. And not one serious fake chick to try and cover it up yet. Lol they think this fake bad boy image going to do it. Lol they should have learned from Chris Brown. It just made him come out even more with the weird hair and everything.

1 days ago

I just got done watching his performance and it was tired but he has been tired for some time. He's obviously gay but females still believe he's actually into them. None of these ladies pay attention to the fact that he's never done the "girlfriend" thing and he's 32.

1 days ago

Chris Brown is 28, not 32. And a lot of these artists haven't done the girlfriend thing and even if they have that doesn't exempt them from being gay. Did you see Chris Brown after party interview? Talking about he was nervous after everything was over. His boyfriend probably waiting for him and that's why he was nervous. He was a little gay gitty.

1 days ago

I'm speaking on Trey Songz

I have not seen Chris after party interview yet

Not every closeted celeb is interested in the whole bearding thing

1 days ago

Well yeah with Trey Songz especially he might as well come out because if you haven't had a girlfriend by 32 and seems like you're not wanting a woman to be the beard to these rumors, then they must be true.

1 days ago

He does that for his public image and is not interested in taking the charade that far

I think most of these closeted celebs should keep their eues out on how Michael B Jordan handled his outing

1 days ago

Well I think it would be better to just for someone like Trey Songz to come out because the bad boy thing isn't working for him. He can't make that lovey dovey music he was good at anymore because people will continue to think he's gay. That's why this bad boy thing seems so fake.

1 days ago

His whole routine is tired I will admit but the ladies still check for him

Trey is hanging by a thread

1 days ago

The ladies only check for him because of when he first came out as an artist he was lovey dovey.

1 days ago

He's attractive which helps and has been helping him these last few years

He was not convincing at the BET awards last night

At this point, he is overdoing it with the playboy image as watched some vids from his latest album

1 days ago

Yeah he wasn't convincing last night that's why I brought him up. Also, did you hear about the Migos and Chris Brown fight last night. Check tmz.

21 hrs ago

I'm sure he was convincing to the ladies atleast

I heard about Chris and Migos and I'm sure that was over some dumb shit

21 hrs ago

Yeah to a few of the ladies.

21 hrs ago

Those ones who are dedicated to him

I was on twitter and there's a few females who think he's gay

21 hrs ago

On yeah they are and the ones that think he's gay knows the signs because they have gay friends.

What other signs do you feel trey gives away

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: I agree about migos

2 days ago

Looking at what they are wearing, I would mistake them for gay black males going to the club or some black gay event.

What you guys think?

2 days ago

I wouldn't be surprised. It is as bad as Trey Songz trying to be a bad boy with his performance tonight with his gay behind. Nothing but females on stage for his performance to try and squash the gay rumors. Haven't seen anymore award show dates with his so called brother like it was for a couple of years.

2 days ago

I have not gotten to Trey Songz performance, but everybody on twitter is saying that he sounded terrible which is nothing new.

he is forever fighting those gay rumors since 2010 and they have never gone away.

1 days ago

Yep...both of them are gay. And not one serious fake chick to try and cover it up yet. Lol they think this fake bad boy image going to do it. Lol they should have learned from Chris Brown. It just made him come out even more with the weird hair and everything.

1 days ago

I just got done watching his performance and it was tired but he has been tired for some time. He's obviously gay but females still believe he's actually into them. None of these ladies pay attention to the fact that he's never done the "girlfriend" thing and he's 32.

1 days ago

Chris Brown is 28, not 32. And a lot of these artists haven't done the girlfriend thing and even if they have that doesn't exempt them from being gay. Did you see Chris Brown after party interview? Talking about he was nervous after everything was over. His boyfriend probably waiting for him and that's why he was nervous. He was a little gay gitty.

1 days ago

1 days ago

Well yeah with Trey Songz especially he might as well come out because if you haven't had a girlfriend by 32 and seems like you're not wanting a woman to be the beard to these rumors, then they must be true.

1 days ago

He does that for his public image and is not interested in taking the charade that far

I think most of these closeted celebs should keep their eues out on how Michael B Jordan handled his outing

1 days ago

Well I think it would be better to just for someone like Trey Songz to come out because the bad boy thing isn't working for him. He can't make that lovey dovey music he was good at anymore because people will continue to think he's gay. That's why this bad boy thing seems so fake.

1 days ago

1 days ago

The ladies only check for him because of when he first came out as an artist he was lovey dovey.

1 days ago

At this point, he is overdoing it with the playboy image as watched some vids from his latest album

1 days ago

Yeah he wasn't convincing last night that's why I brought him up. Also, did you hear about the Migos and Chris Brown fight last night. Check tmz.

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

Yeah to a few of the ladies.

Those ones who are dedicated to him

I was on twitter and there's a few females who think he's gay

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: I agree about migos

2 days ago

What you guys think?

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I agree about migos

2 days ago

What you guys think?

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

What you guys think?

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

and why do you think folks will think he's gay for doing lovey dovey songs

1 days ago

Because when these dudes make songs like Usher Raymond did they were talking about girls they were with. Remember Usher made a 2 disc Album for that girl he ended up divorcing. Who is Trey singing about then?

Usher has always had gay rumors

As long as the females buy into it

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: His DM must be lit for that booty

2 days ago

He looks funky, like hemp and corn chips and patchouli, and he barely washed his big funky ass on one of his videos, like one drop of body wash on a little ass towel for all that ass, didn't even get no suds going.

His dick is small and he is ashamed of it never shows it but always wanna twerk his big funky looking ass what straight man does that? She's a woman.

1 days ago

LOL

I think we can tell he's a bottom because he only gives us shots from the back

1 days ago

Well why not just come out as gay. Why is he still trying to play the straight card.

1 days ago

More lucrative and for career reasons

1 days ago

I guess, plus it's easier for him to get away with being a funky dirty ass bottom if he play straight. Lol.

1 days ago

He might be clean back there

1 days ago

Yeah I'm sure she is I'm just poking fun at her. He still got that musty look to me tho, like he sweat a lot.

lol

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Is BET acknowledging Pride month??????????????

Interesting shirt choice Meek Mills

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVybD4yBLXt/

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

He looks funky, like hemp and corn chips and patchouli, and he barely washed his big funky ass on one of his videos, like one drop of body wash on a little ass towel for all that ass, didn't even get no suds going.

His dick is small and he is ashamed of it never shows it but always wanna twerk his big funky looking ass what straight man does that? She's a woman.

1 days ago

LOL

1 days ago

Well why not just come out as gay. Why is he still trying to play the straight card.

1 days ago

1 days ago

I guess, plus it's easier for him to get away with being a funky dirty ass bottom if he play straight. Lol.

He might be clean back there

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

1 days ago

LOL

1 days ago

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

What you guys think?

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

and why do you think folks will think he's gay for doing lovey dovey songs

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

LOL

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

What you guys think?

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

What you guys think?

1 days ago

Actually...nah....they're dressed like a hot mess between mick jagger and prince with a dash of EARTH WIND AND FIRE with some rick james antics......not necessarily gay....just dressed more like rockstars...which is odd...because they are rappers..... but they again, dese heaux are from Atlanta so ANYTHING is possible....THESE ATLANTA new age rappers are a mess....especially that YOUNG THUG.....but I actually like those migos a lot.....oh yess I do....and THEIR MET GALA OUTFITS WERE ON POINT.....flawless

prince dressed pretty gay

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

He was on ANTM. He didn't make the final cut to get on the show though he should. He would of still lost. That was a tough season he tried out for.

1 days ago

but it gave him exposure

1 days ago

at what cost? these social media whores have no souls.

1 days ago

It's their lives, not mines

I'm just here to enjoy

1 days ago

if you think about it that's kind of perverse, allowing people to commit spiritual suicide so you can have some whack-off material. i've tried to get into the porn thing and the sexy pictures and tumblr and all that, and i cannot get past the look of complete deadness, just pure emptiness in their eyes. i guarantee you most of those people are unhappy and the sexual attention is a mickey mouse bandaid for some deep hidden emotional wounds.

not judging you though, but really it fascinates me, that it seems a good 60-80% of people under the age of 40 are pimping themselves out on social media. once upon a time, when paris hilton's sex tape came out that kinda thing was shameful, in a few short years by the time kim k's tape came out it became a badge of honor. babylon is falling at lightning speed.

sorry for rambling i'm a lil stoned.

1 days ago

We all got choices in life

Either make good or bad ones

1 days ago

is tramping on social media a good one? hell, it's barely even a lucrative one. but i guess all this is relative.

1 days ago

People have to do what they have to do

His dm is poppin

1 days ago

do those people really care about him or do they want his body? two vastly different things, although these days people act like they're one in the same.

jonathan brandis was a child actor with a bright future. he had hit movies under his belt, he was on tv, he was wildly popular and his mug was in all the magazines. yet his life was cut short when he hung himself.

i dunno if you're just playing devil's advocate cuz you seem more than smart enough to know that everything that glitters ain't gold and just because the wine is sweet doesn't mean it's not laced with poison.

1 days ago

You have to understand that alot of these folks had problems before the fame that went undealt and that what you end up seeing.

1 days ago

believe me i know Laughing and i'll change gears after asking this open-ended question because i don't wanna seem to preachy, but knowing that a lot of these people are mentally/emotionally broken and are essentially acting out, what does it say of their audience who takes sexual pleasure in watching them exercise their demons as they slut it up on the internet? sounds almost masochistic.

1 days ago

Nobody whose watching thinks of that stuff, I know I don't

That's not my job to dig deep like that

I will leave that to their Psychiatrist

1 days ago

what would a psychiatrist say about the people who sexualize complete strangers who are, in all likelihood, suffering emotional turmoil?

ok i went too far sorry i'm shell right now i'm switching gears for real now. that type is played out to me, light skint gym rat that shit is played out, the market is oversaturated with them like they buildin them niggas in a factory in atlanta.

i like my men blacker than midnight yessir!

I just look at them as eye candy and nothing more

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

What you guys think?

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

He was on ANTM. He didn't make the final cut to get on the show though he should. He would of still lost. That was a tough season he tried out for.

1 days ago

but it gave him exposure

1 days ago

1 days ago

I'm just here to enjoy

1 days ago

if you think about it that's kind of perverse, allowing people to commit spiritual suicide so you can have some whack-off material. i've tried to get into the porn thing and the sexy pictures and tumblr and all that, and i cannot get past the look of complete deadness, just pure emptiness in their eyes. i guarantee you most of those people are unhappy and the sexual attention is a mickey mouse bandaid for some deep hidden emotional wounds.

not judging you though, but really it fascinates me, that it seems a good 60-80% of people under the age of 40 are pimping themselves out on social media. once upon a time, when paris hilton's sex tape came out that kinda thing was shameful, in a few short years by the time kim k's tape came out it became a badge of honor. babylon is falling at lightning speed.

1 days ago

1 days ago

is tramping on social media a good one? hell, it's barely even a lucrative one. but i guess all this is relative.

1 days ago

His dm is poppin

1 days ago

do those people really care about him or do they want his body? two vastly different things, although these days people act like they're one in the same.

jonathan brandis was a child actor with a bright future. he had hit movies under his belt, he was on tv, he was wildly popular and his mug was in all the magazines. yet his life was cut short when he hung himself.

i dunno if you're just playing devil's advocate cuz you seem more than smart enough to know that everything that glitters ain't gold and just because the wine is sweet doesn't mean it's not laced with poison.

1 days ago

You have to understand that alot of these folks had problems before the fame that went undealt and that what you end up seeing.

1 days ago

believe me i know Laughing and i'll change gears after asking this open-ended question because i don't wanna seem to preachy, but knowing that a lot of these people are mentally/emotionally broken and are essentially acting out, what does it say of their audience who takes sexual pleasure in watching them exercise their demons as they slut it up on the internet? sounds almost masochistic.

Nobody whose watching thinks of that stuff, I know I don't

That's not my job to dig deep like that

I will leave that to their Psychiatrist

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

What you guys think?

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

1 days ago

but it gave him exposure

1 days ago

1 days ago

I'm just here to enjoy

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

His dm is poppin

1 days ago

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

They dont look gay, they look a mess.

1 days ago

Don't you think they would blend in at a gay black event?

1 days ago

Hey I cant think of anybody better for them to bite some stage act fashion & style from than the Atlanta metro area girlz (where they are from)

And Quavo business is already in the streetz there from what I had heard.........๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

1 days ago

and Cam Newton too who is from there????

What about Quavo?

1 days ago

The Migos are from Lawrenceville GA

1 days ago

Alot of gays there?

1 days ago

That is the Atlanta Metro area.......so not there necessary but black gay adjacent.....

ok got ya

spill the stuff you got on them

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject:

2 days ago

I went to the club with some home boys one night and got kissed in the mouth by some old nasty MF. How he did it ??????????????

His breath stank?

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

1 days ago

but it gave him exposure

1 days ago

1 days ago

I'm just here to enjoy

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

His dm is poppin

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

1 days ago

but it gave him exposure

1 days ago

1 days ago

I'm just here to enjoy

1 days ago

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

these young rappers have stolen their fashion from flamboyant gay men, and they have the nerve to be homophobic. the at-right is in 10 years these niggas will be broke nobodies, vehicles repossessed, rented jewelry returned to the store and they'll be releasing nude pics just to maintain their instagram followers.

I agree

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Hey I cant think of anybody better for them to bite some stage act fashion & style from than the Atlanta metro area girlz (where they are from)

And Quavo business is already in the streetz there from what I had heard.........๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

1 days ago

What about Quavo?

1 days ago

The Migos are from Lawrenceville GA

Alot of gays there?

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

What you guys think?

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

1 days ago

but it gave him exposure

1 days ago

I'm just here to enjoy

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

He has a nice booty and knows it, and you know he's giving that booty up to most likely powerful gay men. He knows his most of his audience is gay men and he knows what to give them too. I'm sure he messes around with dudes just based on who follows on IG and the constant advertising of his nice booty.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVphbAMBG9J/

1 days ago

Damn! ... You're that type of person who derives unseemly and exaggerated enjoyment from being an observer of men sex organs.

Is it a crime?

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

1 days ago

but it gave him exposure

1 days ago

I'm just here to enjoy

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

What about Quavo?

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject:

2 days ago

pictures or pointless.

2 days ago

2 days ago

yes, they all look like DL bottoms.

LOL

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

but it gave him exposure

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

I have a video of his naked ass in my gallery somebody sent me Laughing
Random Bc I mean he's sexy or whatever but he ain't my type

He has a connectpal account or whatever

smart move on his part

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: I agree about migos

2 days ago

What you guys think?

2 days ago

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject:

2 days ago

pictures or pointless.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: I agree about migos

What you guys think?

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: His DM must be lit for that booty

He has a nice booty and knows it, and you know he's giving that booty up to most likely powerful gay men. He knows his most of his audience is gay men and he knows what to give them too. I'm sure he messes around with dudes just based on who follows on IG and the constant advertising of his nice booty.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVphbAMBG9J/

Change Online Status: Status Update: