Search

POST NEWDevil87's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Lil Nas X reeals the winner of his contest

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 9 hrs ago    Post subject: Lil Nas X reeals the winner of his contest

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMIrla1pAJi/?utm_source=ig_embed

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Here's a new gay black film

Show support

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialSampson/status/1366634846999642112?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1366634846999642112%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Are Black Gay more successful than Black Straights?

They don't know about the discreet ones

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Gay men who prefer to hang out with straight men

2020-01-19 18:09:27

Lol....

I personally don't care to be close friends with a str8 male....especially at my age of ALMOST 30.....We just don't have anything in common ANYMORE at my age......cuz to be honest with you....at my age of 29/30, most of the straight men in my age group out here in Chicago are on some other shit that does not align with where I'm trying to go in life.....

I think being friends with str8 males is better when you're in your early to mid 20s.....cuz ya'll still have shit in common....but late 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s...the older you get as a gay man, the more you have to focus on building your own network of gay friends and finding a fiance situation....Cuz if you keep following these str8 ppl and aligning yourself with them INSTEAD OF YOUR OWN PPL, you'll end being one of those gays that has no man, no real gay network of professional friends, no child through adoption or surrogacy...You'll end with NOTHING substantial....You keep hanging out with str8 folks without building your life as a gay black man in America, YOU WILL END UP WITH NOTHING.....I see a lot of older gay men that have nothing to show for....they just have jobs and that is it....and their str8 friends have all moved on to get married with kids, families, splitting bills with their wives....doing family vacations and what not....all their str8 friends have moved on and built their own families....

You don't want to end being one of those older gay men with NO SPOUSE....NOT MARRIED....NO KIDS....NO REAL GAY LIFE LONG FRIENDSHIPS....NOTHING....ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING TO SHOW FOR because you we too busy hanging out with str8 females and forcing str8 men to accept them while dealing with DL str8 men.....those str8 females you like to hang out with will eventually get married and their husbands might not even like the idea that she has a gay friend coming to the house and playing with his kids....and she will listen to him and cut you off.....And these str8 dudes will eventually marry a female and that female will not like her husband hanging out with a gay man on some "suspect" type shit...and she will tell him to cut you off AND HE WILL......

So stop having your head far up str8 ppls ass and build your life as a gay man.....they will move on with their lives and you will not be included in their world....

See me....I wanna throw a christmas party with all my gay friends, kids, and partner in the future.....I don't want to be that gay older man who is trying to call up his str8 friend on Christmas day because he has no family OF HIS OWN....Matter of fact, alot of these older Gay Men stay on BGC 24/7 because they have nothing solid going on...all their str8 friends have moved on and cut them off....and now they're on bgc fighting tooth and nail with younger regs.....bitter fags.....You don't want to turn into 1 of these old fags on BGC that spent many DECADES on the DL and mingling with str8 folks....that DL shit doesn't work when you're past a certain age and your str8 friends have moved on....and what do you have to show for?....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.....50 year old gay man with nothing but a college degree and a job....
No man...no kids....no nothing.....all because you wasted MANY MANY MANY years trying to fit into a str8 world instead of establishing yourself in your own gay community.....WHAT A SHAME....

It's the same with black folks that get a little bit of money and start cutting ties with black ppl...they marry a white wife....all their friends are white.....they're living in a white suburb.....their kids are white washed.....they eventually get older and they realize they've built a caucasian lifestyle which is they are not even a part of...a lifestyle that is not natural....they throw a party at their house and they are the only black face at that party.....they get sick at the hospital and nobody black comes to visit them at the hospital....and their white friends don't show up either because they are "busy".....I had an uncle like this.....he passed....we went to his funeral and nobody at his funeral had black skin except his mixed kids.....and my mother was shocked.....we were basically the only black ppl at his funeral....It was strange and sad....

BE CAREFUL....

11 days ago

Its a lot of gay males who will be single still after doing all you suggested

That's how life works

What's a DL straight male?

I do agree that once you reach a certain age, you have have to get out of that DL mindset. It's ok to be discreet but being DL past a certain age is tragic.

8 days ago

Even being "discreet" is being played out. Live for you!

You can be discreet and still live for you

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: Those white folks are mad LOL

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLpfUC1jDrG/?utm_source=ig_embed

Update: This is an old story

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/notorious-texas-man-16-mcmansion-finally-kicked-judge/story?id=15523138

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 11 days ago    Post subject: Gay men who prefer to hang out with straight men

2020-01-19 18:09:27

Lol....

I personally don't care to be close friends with a str8 male....especially at my age of ALMOST 30.....We just don't have anything in common ANYMORE at my age......cuz to be honest with you....at my age of 29/30, most of the straight men in my age group out here in Chicago are on some other shit that does not align with where I'm trying to go in life.....

I think being friends with str8 males is better when you're in your early to mid 20s.....cuz ya'll still have shit in common....but late 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s...the older you get as a gay man, the more you have to focus on building your own network of gay friends and finding a fiance situation....Cuz if you keep following these str8 ppl and aligning yourself with them INSTEAD OF YOUR OWN PPL, you'll end being one of those gays that has no man, no real gay network of professional friends, no child through adoption or surrogacy...You'll end with NOTHING substantial....You keep hanging out with str8 folks without building your life as a gay black man in America, YOU WILL END UP WITH NOTHING.....I see a lot of older gay men that have nothing to show for....they just have jobs and that is it....and their str8 friends have all moved on to get married with kids, families, splitting bills with their wives....doing family vacations and what not....all their str8 friends have moved on and built their own families....

You don't want to end being one of those older gay men with NO SPOUSE....NOT MARRIED....NO KIDS....NO REAL GAY LIFE LONG FRIENDSHIPS....NOTHING....ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING TO SHOW FOR because you we too busy hanging out with str8 females and forcing str8 men to accept them while dealing with DL str8 men.....those str8 females you like to hang out with will eventually get married and their husbands might not even like the idea that she has a gay friend coming to the house and playing with his kids....and she will listen to him and cut you off.....And these str8 dudes will eventually marry a female and that female will not like her husband hanging out with a gay man on some "suspect" type shit...and she will tell him to cut you off AND HE WILL......

So stop having your head far up str8 ppls ass and build your life as a gay man.....they will move on with their lives and you will not be included in their world....

See me....I wanna throw a christmas party with all my gay friends, kids, and partner in the future.....I don't want to be that gay older man who is trying to call up his str8 friend on Christmas day because he has no family OF HIS OWN....Matter of fact, alot of these older Gay Men stay on BGC 24/7 because they have nothing solid going on...all their str8 friends have moved on and cut them off....and now they're on bgc fighting tooth and nail with younger regs.....bitter fags.....You don't want to turn into 1 of these old fags on BGC that spent many DECADES on the DL and mingling with str8 folks....that DL shit doesn't work when you're past a certain age and your str8 friends have moved on....and what do you have to show for?....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.....50 year old gay man with nothing but a college degree and a job....
No man...no kids....no nothing.....all because you wasted MANY MANY MANY years trying to fit into a str8 world instead of establishing yourself in your own gay community.....WHAT A SHAME....

It's the same with black folks that get a little bit of money and start cutting ties with black ppl...they marry a white wife....all their friends are white.....they're living in a white suburb.....their kids are white washed.....they eventually get older and they realize they've built a caucasian lifestyle which is they are not even a part of...a lifestyle that is not natural....they throw a party at their house and they are the only black face at that party.....they get sick at the hospital and nobody black comes to visit them at the hospital....and their white friends don't show up either because they are "busy".....I had an uncle like this.....he passed....we went to his funeral and nobody at his funeral had black skin except his mixed kids.....and my mother was shocked.....we were basically the only black ppl at his funeral....It was strange and sad....

BE CAREFUL....

Its a lot of gay males who will be single still after doing all you suggested

That's how life works

What's a DL straight male?

I do agree that once you reach a certain age, you have have to get out of that DL mindset. It's ok to be discreet but being DL past a certain age is tragic.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: I like to direct your attention

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 16 days ago    Post subject: Lil Nas X story

https://mobile.twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1362171276861730816?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1362222504849272832%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 16 days ago    Post subject: He has a nice butt

21 days ago

That ass is weak

20 days ago

because?

20 days ago

It\'s not soft, fat and round, like this one

16 days ago

It looks soft and round

16 days ago

Yes it is! Very Happy

I'm talking about the guy I posted

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 16 days ago    Post subject: He has a nice butt

21 days ago

That ass is weak

20 days ago

because?

20 days ago

It\'s not soft, fat and round, like this one

It looks soft and round

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 18 days ago    Post subject: This is what Whitney Houston estate needs to release more of

22 days ago

They need to let that woman rest in peace.

I agree

Remember her for the good

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 19 days ago    Post subject: YOU LOVE WHO YOU LOVE W/ EJ KING

21 days ago

20 days ago

I'm listening.

He gives me petit bourgeoisie type of punk. Usually punks that are accepted by straight men are usually internally homonegative.

Furey is homophobic. He don't like gays coming at him, UNDERSTANDABLE. He doesn't even like to be around groups of gays.

But Chris Brown can violate women and beat women FA REAL and get a pass but cant take a punk in some shorts?

So-called straight men already have these preconceived negative notions from indoctrination. They always defer to gays as the reason they are homophobic when in all actuality, most black men are indoctrinated with homonegativety in adolescent before they even are in circles with adult homosexuals. I just find it troubling that as a gay black man, you always have to go out of your way to make black straight men comfortable when they are the biggest rapist in the community.

But ill listen.

Yeah EJ does sound like he loves being accepted by the heteros

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 20 days ago    Post subject: He has a nice butt

21 days ago

That ass is weak

because?

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 20 days ago    Post subject: YOU LOVE WHO YOU LOVE W/ EJ KING

21 days ago

Nigga with glasses got a punching face

coming from someone who can't show their face

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 21 days ago    Post subject: YOU LOVE WHO YOU LOVE W/ EJ KING

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 21 days ago    Post subject: Biopic on Civil Rights Leader Bayard Rustin Set to Come.....

Biopic on Civil Rights Leader Bayard Rustin Set to Come to Netflix Later This Year

Photo Credit: Getty Images
A biopic about gay civil rights activist Bayard Rustin is set to come to Netflix later this year. Titled “Rustin”, Tony Award winner and director of “Ma Rainey Black Bottoms”, George C. Wolfe is set to direct. Academy Winner for “Milk”, another biopic about gay rights activist Harvey Milk, is being produced by Dustin Lance Black alongside Bruce Cohen, Academy Award winner for the movie “American Beauty”.

Photo credit: Gary Gershoff/Getty Images
“Rustin” will be produced by Barack and Michelle Obama’s Higher Ground Productions agency, which have a slew of other movies coming to Netflix this year, titles including “Exit West”, “Satellite”, Tenzing” and “The Young Wife”. Riya Swaminathan and Tonia Davis will produce the film for the production company.

Bayard Rustin was an active participant in the civil rights movement, helping organize the March on Washington movement, freedom rides, and helped to strengthen Martin Luther King Jr’s leadership and taught him about the nonviolence approach of protesting. Because of his sexuality, at the time, Rustin was pushed to work behind the scenes of the movement. However, Rustin remained as a major influence on civil rights leaders.

Later on in the 1980s, once he publicly came out, he became a major leader in advocation for gay rights, such as working to bring the AIDS crisis to the attention of the NAACP.

Photo Credit: Patrick A. Burns/New York Times/ Getty Images
After his death in 1987 he was praised by then President Ronald Reagan, in his words “(Rustin) never gave up on his conviction that minorities in America could and would succeed based on their individual merit”, and later in November 2013, was awarded the posthumously awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by then President Barack Obama.

Currently, no cast members have been named yet. We will continue to report as the story develops.

https://www.gayemagazine.com/post/biopic-on-civil-rights-leader-bayard-rustin-set-to-come-to-netflix-later-this-year

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 21 days ago    Post subject: He has a nice butt

21 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKJj18BHROl/

21 days ago

It's an 7.5 on a scale of 1 thru 10.

But he's too unrefined & rugged in his structure for true top's taste tho.

you think he's clean back there?

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 21 days ago    Post subject: He has a nice butt

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKJj18BHROl/

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 22 days ago    Post subject: This is what Whitney Houston estate needs to release more of

Instead of all these documentaries that focus on all that other stuff

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 25 days ago    Post subject: She dropping this tea on us

Make sure you all watch for the second and third degree burns she's dropping

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLHkIJkJ0HV/?hl=en

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 28 days ago    Post subject: Did you know Motown did this in the 70's?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK-aSfoDvdp/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=7CFF6BDE-7772-40E5-BD3B-15C4A8466005

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 29 days ago    Post subject:

2021-02-04 21:43:45

The underground mix was the best, imo.

good mix

love some of the dance songs from that time

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 29 days ago    Post subject: He don't want it with him

https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/1357897178505740289

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2021-02-04 21:43:45     Post subject: Welcome to the Good life

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2021-01-31 22:33:08     Post subject: Atlanta has a lot of crime going on

That instagram page makes me afraid to even go down to Atlanta

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2021-01-31 22:29:50     Post subject: Atlanta has a lot of crime going on

2021-01-26 14:26:47

Atlanta must be trying to compete with Charlotte NC in crime. In Charlotte you can't even take your motherfuckin trash out at night without getting robbed or shot. My uncle lives there and he say he ready to get the fuck away from there.

That sucks to hear

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2021-01-31 22:20:30     Post subject:

2021-01-29 02:17:01

The only version of the SBB to ever chart. FACTS

Yup

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2021-01-31 21:03:46     Post subject: Hard To Befriend Masculine Men Who Can Blend As Straight...

I am soooooooooo not a guys guy

I cannot be around heterosexual males, especially black hetero males, for too long because the conversations always drawback to females, boring ass sports and all that other stuff.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2021-01-29 02:17:01     Post subject: Oh saaaayyy

Can you seeeeeeeee

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2021-01-26 14:26:47     Post subject: Atlanta has a lot of crime going on

of course, crime happens eveywhere but Atlanta crime is crazy from this page

https://www.instagram.com/atlscoop/

I have heard over the years what the criminals do to folks cars down there

I would like to hear from some of the fonts who live in Atlanta

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2021-01-24 19:46:42     Post subject: What you guys thought of Nene Leakes single

She released it last year

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2021-01-20 03:04:08     Post subject: Cute couple

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2021-01-18 14:24:59     Post subject: Us gays are everywhere in history

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKMJN4NA9-2/?hl=en

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2021-01-17 21:39:33     Post subject: I'm glad folks is calling this out

2021-01-17 21:17:43

Saw people saying they don't want people that flip burgers to make the same as them. Shit will stay like this not cause of the rich but cause of the stupid middle class scared to be equal.

This pandemic just keeps exposing folks

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2021-01-17 21:17:43     Post subject: I'm glad folks is calling this out

https://mobile.twitter.com/BlFLEXUAL/status/1350819020359032834

These folks have all this mouth for folk wanting a liveable wage but silent when the wealthy, well off are stealing from them to stay rich. The bailout plan exposed one of the many ways the rich stays rich which is at the expense of everyday people that the rich depend on to steal from, look down and exploit.

Most who become rich do not become and stay it through hard work

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2021-01-17 16:59:36     Post subject: Al Reynolds wants some of Future

2021-01-16 19:15:18

This was GOLD! Get rid of the lady in the middle and let these queens shade each other to death!

2021-01-16 21:39:57

lol Isn't Al Straight? SMH I can't believe Star Jones was married to this butch queen.

2021-01-16 22:19:20

He one of those fags that think cause he like to play with titties he bi.

I think he said he was bi to save folks from questioning Star Jones even more because if he's really bi, you can see that he leans more to males.

I always wondered if Star is really a lesbian

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2021-01-16 19:15:18     Post subject: Al Reynolds wants some of Future

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2021-01-16 12:04:26     Post subject: I knew he was gay

2021-01-13 12:54:12

tell the truth. u couldnt tell at first...

For a second

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2021-01-15 00:59:10     Post subject: Lil Nas X continues to be bold with his lyrics

https://mobile.twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1349943911351894018

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2021-01-14 20:55:58     Post subject: I knew he was gay

Here's the clip

https://mobile.twitter.com/carter2u____/status/1349852263045595140

Change Online Status: Status Update: