Search

POST NEWDevil87's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Young Thug does not think Lil Nas X should have came out

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 12 hrs ago    Post subject: Young Thug does not think Lil Nas X should have came out

21 hrs ago

He look gayer than Lil Nas...lol.

21 hrs ago

Yeah LOL

18 hrs ago

He does look gayer and acts gayer too.

The interviewer say: but, you have a girlfriend...

What the hell does having a girlfriend or a wife with kids have to do with being straight? That has always beeen a cover for DL gays.

Remember that straight will think you are straight if you have a girlfriend or baby

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 13 hrs ago    Post subject: Young Thug does not think Lil Nas X should have came out

21 hrs ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz64J4nBedm/

I get what Young Thug is saying but Lil Nas is ok with his decision and can handle the negative people. Lil Nas gets to do something that I'm suremost of the other closeted artist wish they can do if they didn't have a female audience to worry about or other specific audiences.

19 hrs ago

Just because an artist has a female fanbase doesn't mean that they can't be gay.

Never said they can't be

I said if majority of their audience is females you can forget about them ever coming out even if they want to.

This is a business

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: Young Thug does not think Lil Nas X should have came out

21 hrs ago

He look gayer than Lil Nas...lol.

Yeah LOL

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: Young Thug does not think Lil Nas X should have came out

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz64J4nBedm/

I get what Young Thug is saying but Lil Nas is ok with his decision and can handle the negative people. Lil Nas gets to do something that I'm suremost of the other closeted artist wish they can do if they didn't have a female audience to worry about or other specific audiences.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: 31 year old robbing gay men at gunpoint

Engaged father, 31, is arrested for luring men on gay dating apps then robbing them at gunpoint

Engaged father, 31, is arrested for luring men on gay dating apps then robbing them at gunpoint
Tavaris Wilson, 31, was arrested in Gainesville, Florida on Thursday
Police say he confessed to tricking men into meeting him at an apartment complex through online dating apps and then robbing them at gunpoint
Wilson was found with a firearm and illegal drugs at the time of his arrest
According to his social media, he runs a carton character costume business servicing children's events and he's engaged to his lover of 10 years
It's not clear what online dating apps Wilson was allegedly using for the crimes
By STEPHANIE HANEY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 12:25 EDT, 14 July 2019 | UPDATED: 12:47 EDT, 14 July 2019

shares

View comments

Tavaris Wilson, 31, of Gainesville, Florida has been arrested on suspicion of luring robbery victims through online dating apps despite being apparently engaged to be married
Tavaris Wilson, 31, of Gainesville, Florida has been arrested on suspicion of luring robbery victims through online dating apps despite being apparently engaged to be married

A Florida man has been arrested on suspicion of luring robbery victims through online dating apps despite being apparently engaged to be married.

Tavares Wilson, 31, is accused of tricking men into meeting him at an apartment complex where he then allegedly robbed them at gunpoint, ABC News reported.

Police said there have been at least five reports of robberies fitting that description, along with countless unreported incidents of a similar nature, since January.

He was taken into custody by the Gainesville Police Department on July 11, assisting in the case being handled by the Alachua County Sheriff's Office.

Wilson, who runs a cartoon character costume business called 'Costume N More' according to his Facebook pages, remains in custody facing three second degree felonies, a third degree felony and a first degree misdemeanor.

Wilson (left), who runs a cartoon character costume business called 'Costume N More' according to his Facebook pages, remains in custody facing three second degree felonies, a third degree felony and a first degree misdemeanor. He is apparently engaged to Tyrisha Hunter (pictured at right) +9
Wilson (left), who runs a cartoon character costume business called 'Costume N More' according to his Facebook pages, remains in custody facing three second degree felonies, a third degree felony and a first degree misdemeanor. He is apparently engaged to Tyrisha Hunter (pictured at right)

Police said that Wilson confessed to the robberies when he was taken into custody on Thursday.

He had illegal drugs and a weapon in his possession at the time of this arrest, authorities said.

On social media, Wilson paints a picture of a man who doesn't respect thieves and is in very much in love with a woman who was soon-to-be his wife, as of April 8.

Photos on his profile show him fanning out money, with one where he's raising his middle finger to the camera.

Wilson is accused of tricking men into meeting him at an apartment complex where he then allegedly robbed them at gunpoint. Photos on his Facebook profile show him fanning out money, with one where he's raising his middle finger to the camera +9
Wilson is accused of tricking men into meeting him at an apartment complex where he then allegedly robbed them at gunpoint. Photos on his Facebook profile show him fanning out money, with one where he's raising his middle finger to the camera

Police said there have been at least five reports of robberies fitting that description, along with countless unreported incidents of a similar nature, since January. Wilson is pictured in another photo fanning out money from his Facebook page +9
Police said that Wilson (pictured) confessed to the robberies when he was taken into custody on Thursday and that he had illegal drugs and a weapon in his possession at the time of this arrest +9
Police said there have been at least five reports of robberies fitting that description, along with countless unreported incidents of a similar nature, since January. Police said that Wilson confessed to the robberies when he was taken into custody on Thursday and that he had illegal drugs and a weapon in his possession at the time of this arrest. Wilson is pictured in more photos fanning out money from his Facebook page

In other posts, Wilson wrote: 'I hate people who steal' and 'It's a dirty game watch who u dealing with.'

With photos shared on April 8, Wilson tagged his lover Tyrisha Hunter, and wrote how excited he was for their upcoming marriage.

Wilson wrote in the post how how the two 'share a bond' that they built 'ten years ago' from 'respect' and 'loyalty.' He added: 'Nobody will never take ur place in my heart' addressing the post to his 'soon to be wifey Tyrisha.'

With photos shared on April 8, Wilson tagged his lover Tyrisha Hunter, and wrote how excited he was for their upcoming marriage

It's not clear what dating apps Wilson was using to allegedly rope in his victims. Wilson and Hunter are pictured together in a photo shared on social media on April 8 +9
It's not clear what dating apps Wilson was using to allegedly rope in his victims. Wilson and Hunter are pictured together in a photo shared on social media on April 8

Wilson calls Hunter his 'wife' on social media but an online search of Gainesville marriage records did not reveal an entry for the couple, who apparently share a child according to their social media posts +9
Wilson calls Hunter his 'wife' on social media but an online search of Gainesville marriage records did not reveal an entry for the couple, who apparently share a child according to their social media posts

Wilson calls Hunter his 'wife' on social media but an online search of Gainesville marriage records did not reveal an entry for the couple, who apparently share a child according to their social media posts.

It's not clear what dating apps Wilson was using to allegedly rope in his victims.

Wilson is facing the following charges: felony illegal possession of a firearm, two felony counts of illegal drug possession charges with intent to sell, a felony related to either attempting to commit a crime or soliciting or engage another in conspiracy to commit a crime, and misdemeanor resisting arrest.

Police said more arrests are likely in the case, as the investigation remains ongoing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7246083/Engaged-Florida-man-arrested-luring-male-robbery-victims-online-dating-apps.html

Be careful and safe

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I doubt this will happen

1 days ago

If he was deaf, dumb, and blind, I would still drink his bath water.

He jockeyed into first place, knocking out Andre 3000 at the top of my hunk list.

Sorry, Andre.

He is handsome

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

1 days ago

^^^We shall c...a lot of these rappers r changing the game..
look at Stallion chick & Lizzo...

He could possibly usher in a new era if things go well

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

1 days ago

Not yet...he did it cause it was pretty obvious & he is young...
& he looks 2 be a 1 hit wonder..

He has 2 other potential hits

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

This is a business first, so they are never going to do something that will affect the money. Lil Nas is different in that his song has crossed over to so many people. If his audience was mainly females then he would be pushed and locked into the closet like Trey Songz, Neyo and others are.

I think people are anticipating this affecting his career but I dont think it will because his audience is not mainly females and his music is dope.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: You guys want to paint on him?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz5wmLKh28M/

Go get your tickets if you are in New York tonight

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Candy got murdered

2 days ago

I would have preferred if they took Lulu. Candy was a stronger character.

Many viewers prefered her to die instead

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

yooooo i cried the whole episode omg she was awesome why did they have to do that i would have rather they killed off lulu smh its a sad truth that that happens to transgenders b/c like Pray said they too scared to act out their true desires.... UGH when her parents came i lost it even more!! great episode great show RIP Candy ..

P.s. Candy (Angelica Ross) is going to be in the next American Horror Story!!

I was happy to hear about Angelica Ross new gig on AHS

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

for the Pose fans

Suffered a huge loss this week on the show. She slept with one of her johns and he murdered her. It was heartbreaking because I like most viewers loved Candy. I thought it was nice when she came back to have last conversation with everyone especially her parents. I did love that they added humor in such sad, depressing times in the episode like wanting to fix Candy makeup and wig as she layed there on display at the funeral. I was thrown off when her sidekick LULU came in started making it known how she really felt. I loved that they send Candy off when she sang Stephanie Mills song, made more at peace with her sudden death atleast.

I hope they touch on what happens to a house when a mother is no longer there and how do they move on.

What you guys think?

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Just in case you forgot your alphabets

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: You guys want this?

3 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzzca6GFBwi/

3 days ago

AINT THIS YOU?

https://www.instagram.com/will.the.capricorn/

yes that's me

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: You guys want this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzzca6GFBwi/

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: He should do his research?

4 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzv6YzHhd9I/[url][/url]

He was a troll before he came out and what kind of clout does one even get in industry from being gay. He has the nerve to call him ugly which Lil Nas Is not even. He shouldn't be attacking anyones looks looking the way he does.

It has been exposed that Jason Lee is a colorist, so you have to wonder if him being brown skin is why he calling him ugly. He looks pathetic being 40 years old attacking a 20 year old kid like that but he's a miserable, unhappy individual.

4 days ago

Click on link and all I see is "Sorry, this page isn't available." Very Happy

Can you see now?

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: He should do his research?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzv6YzHhd9I/

He was a troll before he came out and what kind of clout does one even get in industry from being gay. He has the nerve to call him ugly which Lil Nas Is not even. He shouldn't be attacking anyones looks looking the way he does.

It has been exposed that Jason Lee is a colorist, so you have to wonder if him being brown skin is why he calling him ugly. He looks pathetic being 40 years old attacking a 20 year old kid like that but he's a miserable, unhappy individual.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Odell Beckham has new hairstyle

4 days ago

what was he wearing Confused

I give thumbs down to what he was wearing

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Odell Beckham has new hairstyle

What you guys think?

He looks great but it will take some getting used to after dealing the blond lengthy hair

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Your Ignorance Is Showing If You Believe in a 'Gay Agenda'

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Laverne Cox Says Lil Nas X Should Provide Inspiration.......

8 days ago

ugh. Hopefully he doesn't follow her advice.. Y'all MF too toxic.

she didn't give bad advice

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Laverne Cox Says Lil Nas X Should Provide Inspiration.......

8 days ago

. . .
. . . . . . imma go see him in concert... Front row.... So I can try to holler Laughing

tell us how that goes

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

Laverne Cox Says Lil Nas X Should Provide Inspiration to Closeted Hip-Hop Stars

I agree with Laverne when she said about if the fans stick with him and he continue to have success then other may follow that are not so deep in the closet to where there's no way out.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: He has a nice voice

9 days ago

He's an up and coming artist

8 days ago

Who's the gullz face on his white t-shirt?

Sade

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: He has a nice voice

9 days ago

9 days ago

I met Durand Bernarr. He had (and still has) a career for many years, as a background singer, for Erykah Badu, (who I know)

9 days ago

Is he a nice person?

9 days ago

From what I can make out, yes. He's the life of the party with a large personality. Weird yet highly talented.

I can tell that from the video

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

9 days ago

9 days ago

I met Durand Bernarr. He had (and still has) a career for many years, as a background singer, for Erykah Badu, (who I know)

Is he a nice person?

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: Raining throwback

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 11 days ago    Post subject: You will love Lil Nas X even further

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzfoK04lKYe/

The straights have been turning his lyrics into a sexual thing since coming out. I love that he posted this because he's showing that he can troll with the best of them and you are not going to kill his joy.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 11 days ago    Post subject: In honor of humpday that just passed

Whose hump you want?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzedjxkBs5m/

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 11 days ago    Post subject: Look what Lil Nas X said on twitter

12 days ago

U know what.. It's gonna get tiring real soon. Those comments and shit is wear
people the fuck out!

He has the #1 single in the country, making money, traveling the world, so many opportunities coming his way.

He's not thinking of these folks like that

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 12 days ago    Post subject: Lil Nas X is having fun with the anti gay folks

and I love it

He is entertaining so far on twitter and his comments on instagram

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 12 days ago    Post subject: Look what Lil Nas X said on twitter

12 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzbmfWhBH34/

Clever

He can definetly handle the haters if you check his twitter and the comments on his instagram page.

12 days ago

Who can teach me how to post something to his whatever so I can get me a kiss. Do you think he would mind if I grab his thang?

I'm sure he won't mind

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

12 days ago

I posted this in my Lil Nas X thread 5 hours ago
you lazy cunt! And my viewers didn’t have
to click on an external link to see the tweet. Smile

http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1181299

Good for you

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzbmfWhBH34/

Clever

He can definetly handle the haters if you check his twitter and the comments on his instagram page.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Sexy! Shirtless Flute Player Duets With Terry Crews!

14 days ago

Simon's gay ass was loving every minute of it!

But dude was a typical high strung fag, nowhere nearly as cute as she thinks she is, her flute playing wasn't even good and if she's going to be stripping out of her clothes like she's Magic Mike, imma need her to work on that tummy..Smile

13 days ago

why are you hating?

13 days ago

Would you rather I lie? Smile

No

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Sexy! Shirtless Flute Player Duets With Terry Crews!

14 days ago

Simon's gay ass was loving every minute of it!

But dude was a typical high strung fag, nowhere nearly as cute as she thinks she is, her flute playing wasn't even good and if she's going to be stripping out of her clothes like she's Magic Mike, imma need her to work on that tummy..Smile

why are you hating?

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 14 days ago    Post subject: Sexy! Shirtless Flute Player Duets With Terry Crews!

Here's the guy instagram

https://www.instagram.com/darkvictorybc/

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 14 days ago    Post subject:

15 days ago

i was just reading about this. so dope

Lovely news

Change Online Status: Status Update: