Forum :  Topic : Why is this even still a question

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 15 hrs ago    Post subject: Why is this even still a question

13 days ago

I would LOVE to get me some Alex Rodrigues! Ole boi is sexy as fuck! He probably gay too...being married to J-Hoe! LOL!

Alex is most likely gay

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Lets all give a standing Ovation to Jussie Smollett

2 days ago

FUCK LEE DANIELS, with a Trump mushroom dick!!! OLE COON ASS FAG!!

Yeah Lee Daniel is a mess

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Dudes wearing a Serena Williams' catsuit, is it coming?

Only gay bottoms will wear it

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Lets all give a standing Ovation to Jussie Smollett

They almost tried to give him a white boyfriend on Empire and Jussie shut that down

Loved what he said and am suprised this site reported this

https://www.queerty.com/jussie-smollett-empire-character-white-boyfriend-said-fck-no-20181115

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Why is this even still a question

13 days ago

This is as ridiculous as folks still questioning if Odell Beckham, Blameitonkway are gay

The answer is so obvious

3 days ago

Why are you still questioning their sexuality. Isn't this the year of let people be who they are? If neither of them have said to the world they are gay, then they are straight until they say otherwise. Mind your business, bitch!

They put themselves out there

Always remember that

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: What did you guys think of this?

10 days ago

Homophobia aside I think it really shows an actors diversity. Like how ving rhames went from all the alpha male rolls to holidays heart. I respect him for taking that roll

Most trained actors would not have a problem playing gay

As a trained actor they would want to show off their skills you are in a field that filled with gays, though gays are everywhere.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Who they advertising to?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqI8j_0n9Ua/

They are ready for some dick

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: What did you guys think of this?

10 days ago

http://www.newnownext.com/nate-parker-gay/08/2016/

This is an old interview he did in 2014

I really made me roll my eyes then and even more in 2018 because you are trying make it seem like black males are one demensional, these be the same fools getting mad at other races for putting blacks in one box.

Black males are a variety of things and very diverse but these dummies want to keep up a one dimensional image of black males.

He says he will not take a gay role because he wants preserve black males like as if gay black males don't exist

I cannot take those males seriously

He got some DSL(Dick Sucking Lips)

9 days ago

Isn't his wife white?....lmao....SHE IS....

I heard of that black power slave movie he did and it's all good and dandy....but the truth of the matter is this.....ANY BLACK MAN THAT PROMOTES BLACK POWER/BLACK ALPHA-RISM OF ANY SORT but has a white wife is not 100% about the black power movement they're trying to promote.....

The term for that is "TALKING BLACK but SLEEPING WHITE"....We have a lot of black men that uphold black masculinity (him refusing to do a gay role) and propagate the upliftment of the black conciousness (his movie)....YET they sleep white......they have white wives and white husbands and what not..

Now for me....the problem is not with being in an interracial relationship...the problem for me is doing both...sleeping white but you're talking like a BLACK POWER negro....you can't do that shit....pick a side... you either keep fucking white pussy and dribbling with every race under the sun EXCEPT you own with your mouth shut....or....you make sure that your art, work ethic, and way of life MATCHES what you are preaching.....his shit does not match ...

Someone like Kanye is not going to do the whole black power/black masculinity thing because kanye knows what he is sleeping with at night....and I respect for standing firm in his mess.....Beyonce can't make a song like formation married to white man...that would be a mismatch.....

This dude is funny....He thinks he's actually smart but he is actually a clown....If he was a "real nigga" with that black masculinity shit and about that movie he made, his dick would not be deep inside white pussy.....

See me....I'm more PRO-MONEY than pro-race....but I prefer men with tans and the man I'm with doesn't have to be black but he must have a blackISH element to his swag....so with that being said, I'm not going to stand on a soap box and promote some shit that I'm not about BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.....like this fool....

9 days ago

Some of these are learning to be more careful of the public image they present since we are in the social media age

This one present a pro black image right now and preaches protecting black women but his wife is non black and makes sure to keep her hidden for obvious reasons

9 days ago

Well to be honest...she might not be black like you claim but she passes for some kind of black ancestry latina....and they look alike....she's a woman of color so I guess she can substitute for black......

9 days ago

she's not black and he keeps her hidden for a reason

9 days ago

What's his name?...I've stopped keeping track of these NEW black power activists....I need to check him out to hear what he is about...

Mysonne

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: What did you guys think of this?

10 days ago

I really made me roll my eyes then and even more in 2018 because you are trying make it seem like black males are one demensional, these be the same fools getting mad at other races for putting blacks in one box.

Black males are a variety of things and very diverse but these dummies want to keep up a one dimensional image of black males.

He says he will not take a gay role because he wants preserve black males like as if gay black males don't exist

9 days ago

I heard of that black power slave movie he did and it's all good and dandy....but the truth of the matter is this.....ANY BLACK MAN THAT PROMOTES BLACK POWER/BLACK ALPHA-RISM OF ANY SORT but has a white wife is not 100% about the black power movement they're trying to promote.....

The term for that is "TALKING BLACK but SLEEPING WHITE"....We have a lot of black men that uphold black masculinity (him refusing to do a gay role) and propagate the upliftment of the black conciousness (his movie)....YET they sleep white......they have white wives and white husbands and what not..

Now for me....the problem is not with being in an interracial relationship...the problem for me is doing both...sleeping white but you're talking like a BLACK POWER negro....you can't do that shit....pick a side... you either keep fucking white pussy and dribbling with every race under the sun EXCEPT you own with your mouth shut....or....you make sure that your art, work ethic, and way of life MATCHES what you are preaching.....his shit does not match ...

Someone like Kanye is not going to do the whole black power/black masculinity thing because kanye knows what he is sleeping with at night....and I respect for standing firm in his mess.....Beyonce can't make a song like formation married to white man...that would be a mismatch.....

This dude is funny....He thinks he's actually smart but he is actually a clown....If he was a "real nigga" with that black masculinity shit and about that movie he made, his dick would not be deep inside white pussy.....

See me....I'm more PRO-MONEY than pro-race....but I prefer men with tans and the man I'm with doesn't have to be black but he must have a blackISH element to his swag....so with that being said, I'm not going to stand on a soap box and promote some shit that I'm not about BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.....like this fool....

9 days ago

Some of these are learning to be more careful of the public image they present since we are in the social media age

This one present a pro black image right now and preaches protecting black women but his wife is non black and makes sure to keep her hidden for obvious reasons

9 days ago

Well to be honest...she might not be black like you claim but she passes for some kind of black ancestry latina....and they look alike....she's a woman of color so I guess she can substitute for black......

9 days ago

9 days ago

What is she?

9 days ago

Looks latino

9 days ago

You do know Latino is not a race, right? You can be Latino AND black. And black people have a unlimited variety of features and complexions. But because of your keen eye, you know she isn't black and "looks" Latino. That sounds like an ignorant, uneducated 75 year old who is set in his ways. A millennial really shouldn't be that ignorant in 2018..Smile

9 days ago

I know she's obviously does not have any african in her since he keeps her hidden, except for occasional photos, while he does his whole pro black, protect black women thing.

9 days ago

I think you just needed something to fuss about. My sisters are black and look like this. I've been told a thousand times i'm not not or asked what are you. So clean your glasses. She is a sista

She isn't

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: He opening his own restaurant

10 days ago

9 days ago

why?

9 days ago

Because black folks, gay folks, white folks, fuckin folks open up restaurants every day. What's so special about this one that I need to be care about. 6 months from now that restaurant might be a 24 hour laundry mat.

You have a point

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

10 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp7bdGEnn07/

He's one of the few social media celebs using this fame wisely

He's a part of the black LGBT and this is great for other black LGBT to see

9 days ago

He`s doing big things...even directed this video with Janet and working with other A-Listers including Tyler Perry...So his restaurant may just work for him if it doesn`t he`s still going places...I`m proud of him.

He is moving up

Using social media wisely

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

10 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

What is she?

9 days ago

Looks latino

9 days ago

You do know Latino is not a race, right? You can be Latino AND black. And black people have a unlimited variety of features and complexions. But because of your keen eye, you know she isn't black and "looks" Latino. That sounds like an ignorant, uneducated 75 year old who is set in his ways. A millennial really shouldn't be that ignorant in 2018..Smile

I know she's obviously does not have any african in her since he keeps her hidden, except for occasional photos, while he does his whole pro black, protect black women thing.

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

10 days ago

why?

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

10 days ago

10 days ago

He is not gay. Titi is just a character.

10 days ago

God bless you or anyone who think he's hetero

9 days ago

You're speaking to someone that's believes that they are heterosexual themselves while on a gay website so....

god bless him

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

9 days ago

Lala is his girlfriend, smh.

No she isn't

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

10 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

What is she?

Looks latino

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

10 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

10 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

10 days ago

9 days ago

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: What did you guys think of this?

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: He opening his own restaurant

10 days ago

10 days ago

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

10 days ago

he needs to not. we dont need another daquari place in houston. there's like 29737983748 already. be original and the titi act is tired

10 days ago

I heard somebody else say you guys have enough of that down there

His celebrity will help him

10 days ago

maybe itll be a gay spot idk but aint no gay guys here like that. no attractive ones at least

I'm sure it will be open to all

He does have celeb friends who can shout it out when they down there

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

10 days ago

he needs to not. we dont need another daquari place in houston. there's like 29737983748 already. be original and the titi act is tired

I heard somebody else say you guys have enough of that down there

His celebrity will help him

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

10 days ago

10 days ago

What does him being s sissy have to do with anything? You need to go there and support his business

I don't live in Houston

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Why is this even still a question

This is as ridiculous as folks still questioning if Odell Beckham, Blameitonkway are gay

The answer is so obvious

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Why is this even still a question

This is as rediculous as folks still questioning if Odell Beckham, Blameitonkway are gay

The answer is so obvious

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 14 days ago    Post subject: Colin Kaepernick been very quiet today

14 days ago

He should be the loudest out here

Just saying

14 days ago

Gwarl, Colin has always been one to move in silence.

If you say so

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 14 days ago    Post subject: Colin Kaepernick been very quiet today

He should be the loudest out here

Just saying

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 16 days ago    Post subject: Check out Mario

16 days ago

Looking hot

That song he performed on Empire days ago about taking time was super on point, short but so on point.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpX9urTAJ3p/

16 days ago

whats the hot part?

16 days ago

his body obviously

16 days ago

is your body hot?

The focus is on Mariio

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

16 days ago

Looking hot

That song he performed on Empire days ago about taking time was super on point, short but so on point.

16 days ago

whats the hot part?

his body obviously

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

Looking hot

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 16 days ago    Post subject: Only gay males would wear a shirt like that

17 days ago

Guys could wear anything, and it wont make them any less of a man. Prince changed the rules.

16 days ago

but guys don't because they don't to be looked at as gay

Prince didn't really change anything when you think about it

16 days ago

Actually in Prince era, there were many male artist with flamboyant styles like The Jackson five. Unfortunately, in the 21st century men are more afraid of being criticized rather than being their true authentic selves. But there are some who still try to break down the barrier. Like Jaden Smith Smile

I did notice that about a lot of 80's male artist around that time

You will not see hetero males in america wearing this

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 16 days ago    Post subject: Only gay males would wear a shirt like that

17 days ago

Guys could wear anything, and it wont make them any less of a man. Prince changed the rules.

but guys don't because they don't to be looked at as gay

Prince didn't really change anything when you think about it

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

17 days ago

You are not going to see any hetero male wearing anything sheer or like the shirts I posted

I only ever see gay males wear this and I'm sure the designers who design these had gay males in mind obviously

16 days ago

Prince did wore it, and he was hetero Wink

I'm sure Prince was not hetero

I might give him bisexual maybe

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

17 days ago

Don't the migos wear shirts like that on the red carpet?

No I dont think sp

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

17 days ago

Well.........
I disagree
I'm GAY
I will never wear that
But ....
That's just me
4 all the others dudes that like it
Knock your self out

I was wrong in generalizing

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 17 days ago    Post subject: Only gay males would wear a shirt like that

You are not going to see any hetero male wearing anything sheer or like the shirts I posted

I only ever see gay males wear this and I'm sure the designers who design these had gay males in mind obviously

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 17 days ago    Post subject: He has a nice butt

17 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/BptRLJQFL_C/

17 days ago

U wanna eat that booty?

17 days ago

He is straight, may not be clean back there like that

17 days ago

Some straight dudes let their GF toss the salad. But It all depends on how much of a freak his GF is LOL

Yeah

devil87

Senior

Columbus
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 17 days ago    Post subject:

17 days ago

I dare you stick you d!ck in it

He's straight

Change Online Status: Status Update: