Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

kingjodyc1

Newbie (go easy on me)

Tampa
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2010-12-10 21:54:30     Post subject:

prittyboithug wrote:
Ohk so Im in a new relationship but Im still inlove with my Ex who she cheated on me with 3 different dudes and even dated her ex behinde my back while she was with me. Its been over a year and Im trying to move on but Im still inlove with her. Do yall think its wrong to be in a new relationship if your still inlove with your ex?
I don't see how u can still be in love with her after she cheated on u not once and not twice but three time, now don't get me wrong because i was in love before and i do know what u are going though trust me i do because i am still living with my Ex and we have been out of a relationship now for 6 years, ,,,its like we say,,, the first time u get bitten its a mistake ,, so u most move on and get on with your life ,,, so just put her out of your mind before someone end up getting hurt ...
Forum : General Discussions II Topic : 

kingjodyc1

Newbie (go easy on me)

Tampa
Florida
United States

PostPosted: 2009-10-28 20:49:11     Post subject:

diksukka wrote:
Now let me take you way back....Remember the good ole days when on Saturday mornings, you were treated to "School House Rock"? That's where I learned the "Preamble to the Constitution" and what a Bill was? Anyone remember that or am I really telling my age.. Don't matter, I don't look it.....
On some real shit though, those little minute cartoons were very educational and taught some real shit, unlike all this other mess that's on today.....Anyone remember that RAISE UP!!
I got your back cuz, now check this out ...... any one remember He-Man and the Masters of the Universe,,,,, or voltron Defender of the Universe... and wat about my baby Wonder Woman... i could go on and on but i will stop.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: