logo
Search

POST NEW3rdsun's Posts
Forum :  Topic : RAW SEX! WHY OR WHY NOT?

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: RAW SEX! WHY OR WHY NOT?

7 days ago

So there seems to be a tread for "raw" sex or sex without condoms. Guys wanting the their partner to cum inside them and all of that stuff. The videos of this I see are kind of hot but, it seems there is no concern for STDs or HIV/AIDS. Where is this trend coming from, can someone enlighten me as to why this seems to be so popular and why are some many people willing to have sex without a condom?

Have we forgotten how dangerous unprotected sex can be?

7 days ago

Well
Now is called
Prep
I will never
Fuck
Raw

Is prep supposed to protect you from getting HIV? I thought it was something that was used if you think that you might have been exposed.

However, I agree with you. Safety first!
Forum :  Topic : RAW SEX! WHY OR WHY NOT?

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: RAW SEX! WHY OR WHY NOT?

So there seems to be a tread for "raw" sex or sex without condoms. Guys wanting the their partner to cum inside them and all of that stuff. The videos of this I see are kind of hot but, it seems there is no concern for STDs or HIV/AIDS. Where is this trend coming from, can someone enlighten me as to why this seems to be so popular and why are some many people willing to have sex without a condom?

Have we forgotten how dangerous unprotected sex can be?
Forum :  Topic : I wonder when people will "get" it...Trump

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-27 03:42:47     Post subject: I wonder when people will

2017-09-26 16:45:57

Y'all more PRESSED about some ATHLETES n ENTERTAINERS going to the WHITE HOUSE than you are about YOUR day to day...but YOU qualified to raise children....if you not gon listen & break free- SHUT THE FUCK UP...nothing should move you, especially when you participating and moving WITH it...DAMN

It was in 6/7th grade with #Sept11 that altered the course of my life. I wasn't worried about a #Bush, I didn't celebrate an #Obama, and I damn sure not worried about a #Trump. Are y'all crazy. The same people bothered by #Trump, bothered by the very SYSTEM they support & sustain are the SAME people watching #Football games, #Boxing matches, watching reality TV, saying Kodak Black, Uzi vert, or a 21 Sav is next up, etc....#COMICAL...

2017-09-26 19:17:01

Question' what will we do to empower ourselves as black people?

2017-09-27 01:59:26

It's much bigger than being "empowered" or "black people" fuck all that shit - it's way deeper than that - I just don't think people care outside their own normative circumference, myself included....but I at least know I have my share and I don't act naiive to the fuck shit

Then please explain what it is then. What is the issue, give me some detail so that I can be enlightened.
Forum :  Topic : I wonder when people will "get" it...Trump

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-26 19:17:01     Post subject: I wonder when people will

2017-09-26 16:45:57

Y'all more PRESSED about some ATHLETES n ENTERTAINERS going to the WHITE HOUSE than you are about YOUR day to day...but YOU qualified to raise children....if you not gon listen & break free- SHUT THE FUCK UP...nothing should move you, especially when you participating and moving WITH it...DAMN

It was in 6/7th grade with #Sept11 that altered the course of my life. I wasn't worried about a #Bush, I didn't celebrate an #Obama, and I damn sure not worried about a #Trump. Are y'all crazy. The same people bothered by #Trump, bothered by the very SYSTEM they support & sustain are the SAME people watching #Football games, #Boxing matches, watching reality TV, saying Kodak Black, Uzi vert, or a 21 Sav is next up, etc....#COMICAL...

Question' what will we do to empower ourselves as black people?
Forum : Politics Topic : Yahoo poll:Half of Americans oppose Kaepernick's protest

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2017-06-23 08:54:00     Post subject: Yahoo poll:Half of Americans oppose Kaepernick's protest

I might be getting this kind of tired debate started again, but the verdict in the Philando Castile Manslaughter case was just crazy. No way that police officer should have gotten off!

I JUST SAYING!
Forum : Fantasy Topic : IF YOU CAN HAVE SEX WITH 2 MALE CELEBZ...WHO WOULD IT BE!!!

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-28 08:32:07     Post subject: IF YOU CAN HAVE SEX WITH 2 MALE CELEBZ...WHO WOULD IT BE!!!

Barack Obama
Taye Diggs
Forum : General Discussions Topic : This syphilis is driving me CRAZY! Something is in my head

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2017-03-16 23:38:27     Post subject: This syphilis is driving me CRAZY! Something is in my head

What kind of nonsense is this?
Forum :  Topic : 

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-11-11 06:47:31     Post subject: White Liberals

sassysissy2016 wrote:
1478286742 I had to turn this shit off. I was listening to the Diane Rehm show about the lower turn out of black voters in Florida and North Carolina. She generally has great shows. There was an excellent chance to talk about the black communities relationship to the Clinton's and the Democratic party. Our relationship to the crack epidemic of the 80s and the crime bill of the 90s. Republicans are cutting back voting days and locations to suppress the heavily democratic black vote which is prudent in the short term but continues to alienate us from the republican party in the long run.

It could have been a great nuanced show. Just a few minutes in and the liberals speaking are trying their best to tie us to poverty. Liberals treat us like inferior puppies who need to be protected from the great and powerful white man. This one chick even alludes to rappers when she started talking about young middle class blacks. I was incensed. I use to have a high regard for liberals but as I get older I see their blind spots and desire to infantile blacks is insulting, distracting and unhelpful.
Just a thought some elite blacks like Correll West and Tavis Smiley do the same thing. They blame all of the problems in the so called black community on slavery, segregation, racism etc. They have railed on President Obama for failing to be a revolutionary.

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-11-05 17:59:19     Post subject: White Liberals

detto wrote:
1478286742 This is news to me. The insults I heard was from Trump. Saying we all live in Ghettos and can't walk down streets without getting shot and we are living in terror. Like many blacks I am well educated and stay in a affluent neighborhood and lets just say I am in a very high income tax bracket. As for as income, the amount of taxes I pay could support a family. So we all don't live in Ghettos or can't walk down the streets without getting shot. I am a Independent and have voted Republican before. But there is no way in hell I would ever support a man that been a racist all his life and all of a sudden he's going to be a defender of black. The KKK, ALT-Right, White nationalist and white supremacist groups are supporting this man. Hell even Russia president is supporting him. Now that should tell you something. Blacks think they walking down the street now with signs saying "Black Lives Matter" let Trump get in there. You ain't seen nothing yet. Remember Trump want to re-enact the rule of law like they had in NYC. Where a cop can just frisk and search you for no reason which was done to mostly blacks. Republican are even trying to stop the blacks from voting in NC.

I don't know what blacks were expecting from Obama. But he has really done a lot. Our economy was free fall and he brought us out of it. Over 20 million people have healthcare that wouldn't have never had it. Now all away up to 25yrs of age you can be on your parent health Insurance. The stock market is the highest it has ever been in years. A job report just came out today where 161K jobs been created and 2.8% income growth. unemployment drop under 5% and the list go on.

Say what you want about Hillary. But I don't see Trump with a plan thats going to send your children to college for free if you make under 120k a year. This a lone should make a lot of blacks vote. Again she is not my first pick either. But I can point to some things she has done to help people. For Instance, she was the one came up with the CHIP program that will allow all children to have free health care insurance if there parents are poor.

If anyone that should be voting Democratic this year, it should be blacks. Your not helping the White liberals, you are helping yourself. You also live in America too.
jacobs_fine wrote:
1478320282 Well said
sassysissy2016 wrote:
1478380959 Not really since he didn't address anything I said.
Hello, I beg to differ, I think he did address what you said in an indirect way. The point that I think he might be making, is this, yes, the so-called "White Liberals" will call on us and use us to get their agenda across, but I think we simply have to be smart enough to use them as well. The system is called politics for a reason.
For me the question is how can we use the system to shape policies that benefit our communities. Yes, some of them my look at us as puppy dogs that they have to rescue, but we have to be wise enough to work this system for the benefit of black folks in this country.
However as many of us as have obtain some kind of success there are many, many more that have not and have some very serious issues. As much as I am not a Trump supporter I think that is what he was trying to point out. In that situation I don't think he was trying to be racist, I think he simply displayed his ignorance because he looked at black folks as a monolith, as if we are all the same and have the same issues, and of course we don't. The African American table is one that he tried to come to, much too late.
Forum : Politics Topic : Yahoo poll:Half of Americans oppose Kaepernick's protest

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-21 11:25:05     Post subject: Yahoo poll:Half of Americans oppose Kaepernick's protest

2016-09-21 03:35:53

The issue is that too many Blacks refuse to be responsible for their own behavior. Put your damn hands up. Don't reach. If you do, don't blame anyone else for your actions. You decided to ignore the cop. You are the reason you died..... You.

2016-09-21 09:25:53

Meanwhile, Ahmad Khan Rahami, the suspect in the chelsea bombing that happened this past weekend, can shoot back at police on Monday morning before being arrested.

Dylan Roof can shoot up a church full of elderly people and be taken into police custody, safe and sound - gets driven to get something to eat before going down to the precinct.

Girl, just shut up. You are awful. You are racist.

2016-09-21 10:10:49

White Boy complied, and lived. ....Hmmm....Imagine that....Try that.

"It's time for the voice-less majority to be heard." -Charlotte Police Chief is correct. Those who support our police need to stand up to the media, and all others who have been attacking the police, and we will.

2016-10-14 02:00:39

Racist!

2016-10-14 02:12:41

I'm not gunna fight with you brats tonite.

2016-10-14 09:23:43

How humorous!

2016-10-14 09:48:11

Meanwhile you continue to ignore the statements that I have made and focus on only what you want to hear. I have tremendous respect and support for the police and I also understand that not all police have issues and we certainly need law enforcement. In my career I have worked very closely with law enforcement, and also have close associates who are members of law enforcement. However, I perceptive enough to know that there is a problem. For me personally, this is not a war against law enforcement I simply say that something needs to change, there is a big, big problem. If a suspect is being noncompliant but is not threatening he or she should not be killed, and the officer who killed them needs to go to prison like any other person guilty of homicide! We need to root out this problem that continues to show itself in communities all around the country, at the same time we need to support law enforcement because their job is dangerous but necessary. And, when a criminal harms or kills a law enforcement officer while he/she is in the line of duty, that criminal should be prosecuted to the full extend of the law!

Also, I was in agreement with the police chief in Charlotte, I did not think the video needed to be released right away. I did think it would help and it really didn't. I do think that we need to put a new process in place for reviewing these situations. Citizen review boards with fair representation and real investigation of these situations.

NOW AM I COMPLAINING? AM I WHINING? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY? HERE I AM A PERSON WHO FULLY SUPPORTS LAW ENFORCEMENT SAYING THAT WE NEED CHANGE AND REFORM. NOT MAKING EXCUSES! JUST SAYING WE NEED A CHANGE!

2016-10-14 11:06:58

"For me personally, this is not a war against law enforcement I simply say that something needs to change, there is a big, big problem. If a suspect is being noncompliant but is not threatening he or she should not be killed, and the officer who killed them needs to go to prison like any other person guilty of homicide!"

I think some need to realize that people that dress n' look just like them are trying to kill cops (rather than go back to prison.) So, all you can do to quickly separate you from these people is to act differently than them. When you look, dress, and act like criminals that want to kill cops, it's a big problem. I don't know what to do about it (maybe invent that stuff that comes out of Spiderman's wrist.)

2016-10-15 05:31:05

The problem with you line of reasoning is that it seems to be based on stereo-typing. Once again we understand that the job of law enforcement is not at all easy, but stereo-typing (racial profiling) is certainly not the answer, especially when "innocent" people end up dead. There has got to be a balance.

A white teacher said the same thing to me many years ago when I was in high school and I complained about being followed around in a department store by the white sales people. She said its not because you are black, it is because of the way you were dressed, try wearing a dress shirt and nice slacks when you go to the store. Here is the problem with that line of reasoning, when my brother and I were pulled over by police for no reason we were wearing suits and ties.

I am not naïve I know there are some serious problems in many black communities but that does not mean that police need to make such deadly assumptions about the black people that they encounter.

There has got to be a way for the police to do their jobs without the stereo-typed assumptions that you suggest, we don't need the police to have Spiderman's powers we just need them to be better trained. Then in the black communities we do need to work on better cooperation, we need to build better relationships with the police department, but that is a two way street.

When human beings are objectified it is easy to do to them what you want, because you see them as something different than you. This again is a two way street, both side have to change their perceptions of each other. However, those in power positions have a greater responsibility to ensure that their actions do not negatively impact the community.

2016-10-15 07:06:50

You can say that about stops, but many of these Police shootings weren't started by cops racial profiling people. The cops saw a crime in progress, or a citizen called to report a crime.

2016-10-17 10:14:58

However, the issue that has outraged people is the fact that in so many of these situations what the police did was an over-reaction to the situation that resulted in the death of the person being stopped or detained. That is the major problem that we are concerned about! I suppose I understand the your need to defend law enforcement and I have stated that law enforcement is definitely needed and they do have an important and dangerous job, but that cannot be the excuse for these illegal homicides, it just cannot!

I guess you just will not take another perspective on this and truthfully neither will I because I know I am right on this on this issue! There has got to be reform, there has got to be change. However, I am not suggesting for one moment that we should do things that will endanger the men and women who serve in law enforcement or put them at unnecessary risk. There has got to be a balanced approach to this situation.

2016-10-17 13:19:01

"However, the issue that has outraged people is the fact that in so many of these situations what the police did was an over-reaction to the situation that resulted in the death of the person being stopped or detained. That is the major problem that we are concerned about!"

From the beginning, I've stated that the issue is how much risk Cops should have to take. We disagree on that amount. I do not think these citizens should be getting killed. Nor do I think the cops are wrong for protecting themselves in a strict fashion. I think there needs to be an intense effort to come up with neutralizing methods and weaponry. That's the only solution I see. Evidently, tasers are crap.

And yes the police should defend themselves, but only when it is justified, when they over react, and kill someone for no reason they need to be held accountable for these actions, that is all that I am saying.

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-21 11:22:39     Post subject: Yahoo poll:Half of Americans oppose Kaepernick's protest

The issue is that too many Blacks refuse to be responsible for their own behavior. Put your damn hands up. Don't reach. If you do, don't blame anyone else for your actions. You decided to ignore the cop. You are the reason you died..... You.

Meanwhile, Ahmad Khan Rahami, the suspect in the chelsea bombing that happened this past weekend, can shoot back at police on Monday morning before being arrested.

Dylan Roof can shoot up a church full of elderly people and be taken into police custody, safe and sound - gets driven to get something to eat before going down to the precinct.

"It's time for the voice-less majority to be heard." -Charlotte Police Chief is correct. Those who support our police need to stand up to the media, and all others who have been attacking the police, and we will.

Racist!

How humorous!

Meanwhile you continue to ignore the statements that I have made and focus on only what you want to hear. I have tremendous respect and support for the police and I also understand that not all police have issues and we certainly need law enforcement. In my career I have worked very closely with law enforcement, and also have close associates who are members of law enforcement. However, I perceptive enough to know that there is a problem. For me personally, this is not a war against law enforcement I simply say that something needs to change, there is a big, big problem. If a suspect is being noncompliant but is not threatening he or she should not be killed, and the officer who killed them needs to go to prison like any other person guilty of homicide! We need to root out this problem that continues to show itself in communities all around the country, at the same time we need to support law enforcement because their job is dangerous but necessary. And, when a criminal harms or kills a law enforcement officer while he/she is in the line of duty, that criminal should be prosecuted to the full extend of the law!

Also, I was in agreement with the police chief in Charlotte, I did not think the video needed to be released right away. I did think it would help and it really didn't. I do think that we need to put a new process in place for reviewing these situations. Citizen review boards with fair representation and real investigation of these situations.

NOW AM I COMPLAINING? AM I WHINING? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY? HERE I AM A PERSON WHO FULLY SUPPORTS LAW ENFORCEMENT SAYING THAT WE NEED CHANGE AND REFORM. NOT MAKING EXCUSES! JUST SAYING WE NEED A CHANGE!

"For me personally, this is not a war against law enforcement I simply say that something needs to change, there is a big, big problem. If a suspect is being noncompliant but is not threatening he or she should not be killed, and the officer who killed them needs to go to prison like any other person guilty of homicide!"

I think some need to realize that people that dress n' look just like them are trying to kill cops (rather than go back to prison.) So, all you can do to quickly separate you from these people is to act differently than them. When you look, dress, and act like criminals that want to kill cops, it's a big problem. I don't know what to do about it (maybe invent that stuff that comes out of Spiderman's wrist.)

The problem with you line of reasoning is that it seems to be based on stereo-typing. Once again we understand that the job of law enforcement is not at all easy, but stereo-typing (racial profiling) is certainly not the answer, especially when "innocent" people end up dead. There has got to be a balance.

A white teacher said the same thing to me many years ago when I was in high school and I complained about being followed around in a department store by the white sales people. She said its not because you are black, it is because of the way you were dressed, try wearing a dress shirt and nice slacks when you go to the store. Here is the problem with that line of reasoning, when my brother and I were pulled over by police for no reason we were wearing suits and ties.

I am not naïve I know there are some serious problems in many black communities but that does not mean that police need to make such deadly assumptions about the black people that they encounter.

There has got to be a way for the police to do their jobs without the stereo-typed assumptions that you suggest, we don't need the police to have Spiderman's powers we just need them to be better trained. Then in the black communities we do need to work on better cooperation, we need to build better relationships with the police department, but that is a two way street.

When human beings are objectified it is easy to do to them what you want, because you see them as something different than you. This again is a two way street, both side have to change their perceptions of each other. However, those in power positions have a greater responsibility to ensure that their actions do not negatively impact the community.

You can say that about stops, but many of these Police shootings weren't started by cops racial profiling people. The cops saw a crime in progress, or a citizen called to report a crime.

2016-10-17 10:14:58

However, the issue that has outraged people is the fact that in so many of these situations what the police did was an over-reaction to the situation that resulted in the death of the person being stopped or detained. That is the major problem that we are concerned about! I suppose I understand the your need to defend law enforcement and I have stated that law enforcement is definitely needed and they do have an important and dangerous job, but that cannot be the excuse for these illegal homicides, it just cannot!

I guess you just will not take another perspective on this and truthfully neither will I because I know I am right on this on this issue! There has got to be reform, there has got to be change. However, I am not suggesting for one moment that we should do things that will endanger the men and women who serve in law enforcement or put them at unnecessary risk. There has got to be a balanced approach to this situation.

2016-10-17 13:19:01

"However, the issue that has outraged people is the fact that in so many of these situations what the police did was an over-reaction to the situation that resulted in the death of the person being stopped or detained. That is the major problem that we are concerned about!"

From the beginning, I've stated that the issue is how much risk Cops should have to take. We disagree on that amount. I do not think these citizens should be getting killed. Nor do I think the cops are wrong for protecting themselves in a strict fashion. I think there needs to be an intense effort to come up with neutralizing methods and weaponry. That's the only solution I see. Evidently, tasers are crap.

Nor do I think the cops are wrong for protecting themselves in a strict fashion.

In many of these situations, I don't believe it is a matter of the police protecting themselves, it is an over reaction to a situation. Assuming that this person is a danger when he or she is not. When you stop a black man because the alleged suspect in a crime was a black man, the description of the man was something like "a dark skinned black man with a flared nose. REALLY?! I also understand that the officer may not know who the person is, he may be operating off of information that was given to him/her, but again something has to change, fundamentally.

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-17 11:14:49     Post subject: You ever did a threesome?

veale3366 wrote:
1476638708 I fucked this dude while his girlfriend watched us. It was so weird at first, but after a few minutes it wasn't. His ass just opened up to receive my dick. The girlfriend pussy got so wet as I was fucking her boyfriend.
Wish I could have watched that!

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-17 10:14:58     Post subject: Yahoo poll:Half of Americans oppose Kaepernick's protest

Racist!

How humorous!

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-17 09:30:23     Post subject: Yahoo poll:Half of Americans oppose Kaepernick's protest

Racist!

How humorous!

2016-10-14 11:35:18

My question if the police are so good in what they do then why haven't they Police themselves and also that film should of been out for us to see what was it to hide I say cover up plan and simple.

My Brother was a cop and my Uncle police of chef but the killing of people and no trail is shameful.

2016-10-15 04:17:06

I agree with you 100% As I said in my last post, police officers who commit homicide need to be prosecuted like any other criminal who kills without provocation. My point is that law enforcement is needed, we need policing in our society if we had none it would be like the wild, wild west, but we also need law enforce to be such that all law abiding citizens feel protected. Right now I feel a little nervous when I encounter the police. I was stopped near my house about two months ago and you better believe I was on my guard to make sure the situation did not turn into a dangerous situation.

2016-10-15 08:40:40

But you fell to see for the black race we already in the wild, wild west The police have hide their attention on how our race are being treated.

Putting a women in jail for a non turn signal then found dead in a ceil how wild is that.

Killing a man just cause he is selling loose cigarette's how wild is that.

So the problem is not Law enforcement but who we put in charge to handle this branch of governing.

We do not need teaching or education and more Laws what we need is replacement.

When some of this started I have always said maybe we need Black cop to police black neighborhoods this would stop the complaints that the cops fear for their life from a 12 year old black kid with a toy gun playing in a park design for our kids to play in.

What troubled me about all that the kid was alone so where was the treat who life was in danger so what did they feed us with need more training.

That my friend is wild very wild and I live in the mid-WEST so no I don't respect the law cause the law do not respect people who look like me. Black lives matter I matter. HUMAN lives matter. But when people take on the ideals of the KKK this is what happen people die and the killers get off.

Live life don't let life live you.

I really don't think you and I are saying anything really different. You and I are both saying there is a problem the needs to be addressed. I think in some of my previous post I have said something similar. You are correct if elected officials do not address the issue, then we need to replace them. That is why it is oh so important for us as black folks to be aware of who is running for local offices and hold them accountable for what is going on in our towns and cities. I 100% agree with you. However, we also need to hold each other accountable as well. There are some serious issues in our communities, there is some very serious crime in our communities and we need to address this as well. However as you have said, when people end up dead for very minor infractions or when the evidence shows they committed no crime and the only issue is that they came in contact with law enforcement, there is a very, very serious issue that must be addressed!

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-15 05:31:05     Post subject: Yahoo poll:Half of Americans oppose Kaepernick's protest

Racist!

How humorous!

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-15 04:17:06     Post subject: Yahoo poll:Half of Americans oppose Kaepernick's protest

Racist!

How humorous!

2016-10-14 11:35:18

My question if the police are so good in what they do then why haven't they Police themselves and also that film should of been out for us to see what was it to hide I say cover up plan and simple.

My Brother was a cop and my Uncle police of chef but the killing of people and no trail is shameful.

I agree with you 100% As I said in my last post, police officers who commit homicide need to be prosecuted like any other criminal who kills without provocation. My point is that law enforcement is needed, we need policing in our society if we had none it would be like the wild, wild west, but we also need law enforce to be such that all law abiding citizens feel protected. Right now I feel a little nervous when I encounter the police. I was stopped near my house about two months ago and you better believe I was on my guard to make sure the situation did not turn into a dangerous situation.

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-14 09:48:11     Post subject: Yahoo poll:Half of Americans oppose Kaepernick's protest

Racist!

How humorous!

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-14 09:23:43     Post subject: Yahoo poll:Half of Americans oppose Kaepernick's protest

Racist!

How humorous!

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-14 09:20:50     Post subject: Yahoo poll:Half of Americans oppose Kaepernick's protest

Racist!

2016-10-14 07:34:59

Anyone who doesn't agree with your racial quests is called a racist.

Only when they are racist.

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-14 02:00:39     Post subject: Yahoo poll:Half of Americans oppose Kaepernick's protest

Racist!

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-14 01:52:48     Post subject:

Some have questioned why we as African American citizens have reacted so passionately and why we are protesting so very loudly? Why is Colin Kaepernick kneeling down? Some people just don’t understand! Let me tell you some stories that will hopefully help you perhaps understand. This one I am relaying from US Senator Tim Scott who reported in a speech recently that he has been stopped several times (seven I think) by Capitol Police and asked for his I.D. since he has been in the US Senate, the question is how often does this happen to his white counterparts? Probably not often or at all! Several years ago while attending school in Boston, my pastor’s daughter related to me that whenever her brother or even her grandfather left the house to walk the dog someone would call the police to report a suspicious person in the neighborhood, they lived in a suburb of Boston (population of the suburb was predominately white). One night I attended dinner at their home. On way out I got a little lost trying to get out of the subdivision, at some point I noticed that I was being followed by the police and realized that I had been followed almost since I left the home of my pastor (I saw the headlights behind me and initially thought it was another guest following me). I was pretty sure they knew I was a black man even though it was night time. I needed to ask directions to get back to the main highway, but I was really nervous because this officer was just following me, so I just kept driving until I found my way out. Why was I being followed? What had I done? My brother and I were stopped one night (over 30 years ago, we were both still in college) and the two officers searched the car, asked for my brother’s I.D, had him to open the trunk of the car. My brother told me to be quiet and not to say anything, because I was getting upset and making some comments because I felt the situation was unjust, we weren’t doing anything. They ended up giving my brother a citation for driving without corrective lenses and for having an expired inspection sticker. We had done nothing to warrant being stopped by the police and the citations were nothing he could have observed without stopping us. My brother later related to me that it happened to him all the time (being stopped for no reason) if he had my dad’s car and drove to class at the Amherst Campus of the University of Buffalo (suburban campus). The only thing that all of these situations have in common is that the people in the situations are all black, have all been stopped or followed by law enforcement for seemingly minor or trivial reasons. Even Oprah Winfrey, the richest black woman in the world has relayed incidents where she has been mistreated because of her race.

If you get black folk together, you hear these stories over and over again, so when a situation escalates to the death of a black citizen we can all see ourselves in this dead black citizen. A slight turn in events means that it could have been one of us or one of our children. This is why we are so outraged!

2016-09-23 13:05:55

You take lies as your evidence. That will always lead to being upset. The majority of these cases have Black People using lies to back up their narrative of what took place. This guy in Tulsa did not have his hands in the air when he got shot, but how many Blacks still use this lie to back up their narrative? Too damn many. Just lie to enhance, embellish your shit. When you back liars, use lies to support your claims, you come off as childish. People are supposed to trust those who use lies (even when the truth is shown them so many times.)

2016-09-30 11:05:45

So who is lying since the police officer involved is being charged with manslaughter. Whatever the man was doing he was not posing a threat, plain and simple you are a racist liar. The video was available his hands were up. I really hope everyone on this site sees what and who you are!

Just can't let you get away with this, you call truth lies.

2016-09-30 16:17:20

man you wasting your time talking to this ignoramus...he has the Trump mentality when he said during the recent debate that he wants to restore "Law and Order"...which means he want to allow the cops to do whatever they want and minorities should be submissive to them being that they are killing us without cause and lying to cover it up....you cannot reason with such embedded racism, they feel they know everything and everyone else who is not withe is just stupid and making excuses.....its typical....

2016-09-30 20:08:18

You are right, but I guess I just can't let go of this one. I am getting so sick of this white sheet. I wonder if they made a KKK-gay-chat would he sign up?

2016-09-30 20:21:08

believe me what ever facts you give him he gonna make an excuse to blame us....for example, the thread was about how a white cop union rep totally and intentionally lied on CNN about his statistics to discredit the Black Lives Matter movement....but as you see he did not address the topic at all....he didnt admit the cop was wrong...we went off on a tangent and found one sentence he could pick on and made that his entire topic of conversation..and of course the topic he chose put the blame on the murdered Black man...

I wonder that type of spin does he have to place on the victims of the Black church who was murdered by the racist white boy last year....I guess those victims should have raised their hands too and begged the white boy for their lives as if that would have mattered.......

2016-10-05 04:19:30

You are correct. When I talked about what we as law-abiding black citizens endure he totally ignored those facts but continues to latch on to some details to try and prove his point.

Yes, Freddy Gray had a criminal background but at the time of his death there was no evidence that he was doing anything illegal. If he ran he was probably afraid of being harassed or it was just out of habit to run from the police. Of course I would not run from the police because I don't have the history that he did. Still once again that is no reason for him to end up dead, for his request for help to be ignore. For police to see that he was in distress and to ignore obvious sights of medical emergency.

2016-10-05 18:34:27

he left out one very important point......running is not against the law, killing someone for running is...

Agreed!

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-14 01:52:17     Post subject:

Some have questioned why we as African American citizens have reacted so passionately and why we are protesting so very loudly? Why is Colin Kaepernick kneeling down? Some people just don’t understand! Let me tell you some stories that will hopefully help you perhaps understand. This one I am relaying from US Senator Tim Scott who reported in a speech recently that he has been stopped several times (seven I think) by Capitol Police and asked for his I.D. since he has been in the US Senate, the question is how often does this happen to his white counterparts? Probably not often or at all! Several years ago while attending school in Boston, my pastor’s daughter related to me that whenever her brother or even her grandfather left the house to walk the dog someone would call the police to report a suspicious person in the neighborhood, they lived in a suburb of Boston (population of the suburb was predominately white). One night I attended dinner at their home. On way out I got a little lost trying to get out of the subdivision, at some point I noticed that I was being followed by the police and realized that I had been followed almost since I left the home of my pastor (I saw the headlights behind me and initially thought it was another guest following me). I was pretty sure they knew I was a black man even though it was night time. I needed to ask directions to get back to the main highway, but I was really nervous because this officer was just following me, so I just kept driving until I found my way out. Why was I being followed? What had I done? My brother and I were stopped one night (over 30 years ago, we were both still in college) and the two officers searched the car, asked for my brother’s I.D, had him to open the trunk of the car. My brother told me to be quiet and not to say anything, because I was getting upset and making some comments because I felt the situation was unjust, we weren’t doing anything. They ended up giving my brother a citation for driving without corrective lenses and for having an expired inspection sticker. We had done nothing to warrant being stopped by the police and the citations were nothing he could have observed without stopping us. My brother later related to me that it happened to him all the time (being stopped for no reason) if he had my dad’s car and drove to class at the Amherst Campus of the University of Buffalo (suburban campus). The only thing that all of these situations have in common is that the people in the situations are all black, have all been stopped or followed by law enforcement for seemingly minor or trivial reasons. Even Oprah Winfrey, the richest black woman in the world has relayed incidents where she has been mistreated because of her race.

If you get black folk together, you hear these stories over and over again, so when a situation escalates to the death of a black citizen we can all see ourselves in this dead black citizen. A slight turn in events means that it could have been one of us or one of our children. This is why we are so outraged!

You take lies as your evidence. That will always lead to being upset. The majority of these cases have Black People using lies to back up their narrative of what took place. This guy in Tulsa did not have his hands in the air when he got shot, but how many Blacks still use this lie to back up their narrative? Too damn many. Just lie to enhance, embellish your shit. When you back liars, use lies to support your claims, you come off as childish. People are supposed to trust those who use lies (even when the truth is shown them so many times.)

So who is lying since the police officer involved is being charged with manslaughter. Whatever the man was doing he was not posing a threat, plain and simple you are a racist liar. The video was available his hands were up. I really hope everyone on this site sees what and who you are!

2016-09-30 11:25:33

All of you are lying. She did not shoot a man with both hands in the air. Most media sites cut the video off with his hands up. They don't want you to see where he's reaching around his pants pockets, and the window. He could of had a gun in that car. Could of broke the glass, and got a weapon. When you haven't been searched, you are assumed to be armed. That's how cops can survive 20 years. They can't be wrong one time (and get killed with their guard down.) People need to stop acting a damn fool in front of the cops. They are screaming at him to stop. To not go back to his car. He's just ignoring (probably caused by a combination of drugs and Kaepernick.)

Yea, they charged her. They find it a questionable shooting. They won't convict her. Call me whatever. When people don't agree with you, it's always the race card.

2016-09-30 20:06:20

Why do I need to be searched when I am with my disabled car. The other point is that she is being charged with manslaughter, so someone else thinks she was in the wrong. No weapon was found, and what he might have had or what he could have been doing or going for is no reason to kill someone. I don't care what line of reasoning you employ. I am sure you will go on and on with this, but on this I will go on and on as well. I posted on Facebook a few weeks ago that we have got to teach our youth (that is the black youth, us, the black folk teach our youth, we don't need or what your help on this one) to comply with what the police asked them to do, the point is for them to get home. We can deal with the other issues later, but get home alive! However, it is attitudes like yours that make it even more dangerous for our young black men and women.

Shoot first and ask questions later, that's what you want to do, well this is not the wild, wild west you Jim Crow wanna be!

2016-10-01 02:18:59

I think there's a solution to the main problem ( death) in these situations. There are less lethal forms that can be used. There needs to be a more happy medium that protects both officers and citizens. It will require a minor increase in risk to officers, but not an unacceptable one.

2016-10-03 04:37:31

In many of these situations it is questionable why the police began the interaction with these citizens in the first place. I think of Freddy Gray in Baltimore. The district attorney concluded that Mr. Gray had committed no crime, that only thing he did wrong was to run when he was told by police to stop, but there was really no reason for him to have been stopped by them as he was just walking. Mr. Gray did have a criminal history but at the time of his arrest he was not committing a crime. The district attorney concluded his detention and arrest were illegal. He had a knife, but the knife that he was carrying was perfectly legal for him to be carrying. It is this and situation like it that are a problem for us, it amounts to harassment. I am all for criminals being taken off the streets and prosecuted when they commit crimes, but when people are unjustly stopped and harassed by police and then when the situation ends in the death of a black citizen, the police need to be held accountable we don 't need to make excuses. Yes I do believe police need some new training in non-legal ways to subdue suspects when it is warranted.

2016-10-03 16:24:07

Running cuz he had done something wrong (that he thought they'd figured out.) The fuck you think he running for? Do you do that? I don't do that. That's part of the stress that comes with doing stuff wrong.

2016-10-05 03:49:09

Or because he was afraid of being harassed by the cops. And yes he had a criminal record. However, at the time of his arrest he had done nothing wrong, but he ended up dead. He was not a model citizen but that does not mean he should have ended up dead.

2016-10-05 04:04:34

Threw a fit, and hit his head, or neck, no?

Harassed? No, he ran like he thought he had a warrant, or had been found out for doing something.

2016-10-05 04:27:25

Funny thing is there was nothing. He should not have been arrested, your argument is based on conjecture not any fact. The police should not have arrested this man. The police officers involved were charged but unfortunately the judges sided with the police, if there was a jury trial, I think there might have been a different outcome.

As I said, Freddy Gray had a criminal history but at the time of his arrest and death he was doing nothing wrong. There was a history in Baltimore of giving arrested suspects something called a "rough ride".

2016-10-05 04:41:09

Do you ever notice that almost none of your claims hold up in court?

When facts are needed (to convict someone,) you almost are always lacking.

Rigged legal system! I am sure you have an answer for that, but the fact that there is imbalance in the system is a problem. But I am sure you see no problem with that at all.

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-05 04:27:25     Post subject:

All of you are lying. She did not shoot a man with both hands in the air. Most media sites cut the video off with his hands up. They don't want you to see where he's reaching around his pants pockets, and the window. He could of had a gun in that car. Could of broke the glass, and got a weapon. When you haven't been searched, you are assumed to be armed. That's how cops can survive 20 years. They can't be wrong one time (and get killed with their guard down.) People need to stop acting a damn fool in front of the cops. They are screaming at him to stop. To not go back to his car. He's just ignoring (probably caused by a combination of drugs and Kaepernick.)

Yea, they charged her. They find it a questionable shooting. They won't convict her. Call me whatever. When people don't agree with you, it's always the race card.

Why do I need to be searched when I am with my disabled car. The other point is that she is being charged with manslaughter, so someone else thinks she was in the wrong. No weapon was found, and what he might have had or what he could have been doing or going for is no reason to kill someone. I don't care what line of reasoning you employ. I am sure you will go on and on with this, but on this I will go on and on as well. I posted on Facebook a few weeks ago that we have got to teach our youth (that is the black youth, us, the black folk teach our youth, we don't need or what your help on this one) to comply with what the police asked them to do, the point is for them to get home. We can deal with the other issues later, but get home alive! However, it is attitudes like yours that make it even more dangerous for our young black men and women.

Shoot first and ask questions later, that's what you want to do, well this is not the wild, wild west you Jim Crow wanna be!

I think there's a solution to the main problem ( death) in these situations. There are less lethal forms that can be used. There needs to be a more happy medium that protects both officers and citizens. It will require a minor increase in risk to officers, but not an unacceptable one.

In many of these situations it is questionable why the police began the interaction with these citizens in the first place. I think of Freddy Gray in Baltimore. The district attorney concluded that Mr. Gray had committed no crime, that only thing he did wrong was to run when he was told by police to stop, but there was really no reason for him to have been stopped by them as he was just walking. Mr. Gray did have a criminal history but at the time of his arrest he was not committing a crime. The district attorney concluded his detention and arrest were illegal. He had a knife, but the knife that he was carrying was perfectly legal for him to be carrying. It is this and situation like it that are a problem for us, it amounts to harassment. I am all for criminals being taken off the streets and prosecuted when they commit crimes, but when people are unjustly stopped and harassed by police and then when the situation ends in the death of a black citizen, the police need to be held accountable we don 't need to make excuses. Yes I do believe police need some new training in non-legal ways to subdue suspects when it is warranted.

Running cuz he had done something wrong (that he thought they'd figured out.) The fuck you think he running for? Do you do that? I don't do that. That's part of the stress that comes with doing stuff wrong.

2016-10-05 03:49:09

Or because he was afraid of being harassed by the cops. And yes he had a criminal record. However, at the time of his arrest he had done nothing wrong, but he ended up dead. He was not a model citizen but that does not mean he should have ended up dead.

2016-10-05 04:04:34

Threw a fit, and hit his head, or neck, no?

Harassed? No, he ran like he thought he had a warrant, or had been found out for doing something.

Funny thing is there was nothing. He should not have been arrested, your argument is based on conjecture not any fact. The police should not have arrested this man. The police officers involved were charged but unfortunately the judges sided with the police, if there was a jury trial, I think there might have been a different outcome.

As I said, Freddy Gray had a criminal history but at the time of his arrest and death he was doing nothing wrong. There was a history in Baltimore of giving arrested suspects something called a "rough ride".

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-05 04:19:30     Post subject:

man you wasting your time talking to this ignoramus...he has the Trump mentality when he said during the recent debate that he wants to restore "Law and Order"...which means he want to allow the cops to do whatever they want and minorities should be submissive to them being that they are killing us without cause and lying to cover it up....you cannot reason with such embedded racism, they feel they know everything and everyone else who is not withe is just stupid and making excuses.....its typical....

2016-09-30 20:08:18

You are right, but I guess I just can't let go of this one. I am getting so sick of this white sheet. I wonder if they made a KKK-gay-chat would he sign up?

2016-09-30 20:21:08

believe me what ever facts you give him he gonna make an excuse to blame us....for example, the thread was about how a white cop union rep totally and intentionally lied on CNN about his statistics to discredit the Black Lives Matter movement....but as you see he did not address the topic at all....he didnt admit the cop was wrong...we went off on a tangent and found one sentence he could pick on and made that his entire topic of conversation..and of course the topic he chose put the blame on the murdered Black man...

I wonder that type of spin does he have to place on the victims of the Black church who was murdered by the racist white boy last year....I guess those victims should have raised their hands too and begged the white boy for their lives as if that would have mattered.......

You are correct. When I talked about what we as law-abiding black citizens endure he totally ignored those facts but continues to latch on to some details to try and prove his point.

Yes, Freddy Gray had a criminal background but at the time of his death there was no evidence that he was doing anything illegal. If he ran he was probably afraid of being harassed or it was just out of habit to run from the police. Of course I would not run from the police because I don't have the history that he did. Still once again that is no reason for him to end up dead, for his request for help to be ignore. For police to see that he was in distress and to ignore obvious sights of medical emergency.

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-05 03:49:09     Post subject:

Forum :  Topic : WARNING: White ALT-RIGHT Agent Lurking on Profiles

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-03 13:05:35     Post subject: WARNING: White ALT-RIGHT Agent Lurking on Profiles

2016-10-02 22:42:53

Mayonnasia Jake / @alteredboy an Agent/Troll for the Alt-Right is lurking on BGC Profiles.

The (Rasict) Alt-Right is very supportive of White Identity Politics & White Nationalism and are known for trollin Black websites & Black Facebook Groups.

The Alt-Right, also goes by the name ..."Buddy Street Juice" ... Angery White Guys for Trump.

Mayonnasia Jake / @alteredboy has already made two (2) threads on BGC spounting the Alt-Right play-book propagnda.

WOW!

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-03 04:43:41     Post subject:

And if they don't convict her that is further evidence that there is a real problem. If all people need to do to avoid prosecution is put on a blue uniform, we are in real trouble. All the real criminals will join to police department.

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-10-03 04:37:31     Post subject:

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-09-30 20:08:18     Post subject:

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-09-30 20:06:20     Post subject:

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-09-30 11:05:45     Post subject:

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-09-23 12:34:32     Post subject:

Forum :  Topic : CHICAGO ON PACE TO FOUR THOUSAND SHOOTINGS....

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-09-23 08:22:05     Post subject:

2016-09-22 09:45:36

The sad truth about this is that people are in Charlotte protesting, burning and looting and acting a fool and they don't know all of the details of the situation yet, but there are nearly four thousand souls lost and no one is making a peep. I know that in so many situations people are afraid to tell what they know because of retaliation. People don't trust the police, because of perceived corruption and there is a history of a lack of response in black neighborhoods (just being honest). The social problems that we have today are built on top of a long history of racism, oppression and maltreatment of black citizens of this country. This truth has to be acknowledged. That being said, we have some real work to do in order to make thinks better. I commend you for speaking out in the way that you have.

God bless you!

2016-09-22 10:52:29

. ..
. . . well... four thousand shootings... and 700 homicides.... so not four thousand souls lost . . .

.. yes... some of the points you touched were mentioned in the article.... the distrust of police, among other factors like fear of retaliation, contributes to the lack of tools the police have to prosecute....

Well let me correct myself about the four thousand. But still thanks. It is interesting the lack of response and comments to this!

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-09-22 19:05:30     Post subject: Yahoo poll:Half of Americans oppose Kaepernick's protest

24% That's pathetic. They should ask those same people who oppose him, "do they believe they need guns to protect themselves from government." Whenever, I hear stats like this it almost always makes me question the true intentions of "well-meaning," "color-blind" White people.

2016-09-21 04:07:21

Wearing those pig socks has a lot to do with it.

2016-09-21 04:18:23

White people had something to say before he started wearing that, such as "he hasn't been a victim; therefore, he shouldn't be protesting" or "he's rich so it shouldn't matter to him."

2016-09-21 04:23:58

Most just think the flag shouldn't be disrespected. He has his right to do it, and others have the right to be against doing it.

2016-09-21 04:30:42

And some of those same people have a rebel flag in their yard. It isn't a sign of disrespect considering his intention is to help establish equitable treatment, something that flag is suppose to represent.

I'm not saying those people against him don't have a right to feel the way feel, I'm saying how they feel makes me question their integrity and character.

2016-09-21 04:44:47

Standing up to show respect for the flag of your country has a lot to do with those two things (integrity, and character.)

2016-09-21 04:57:48

Actually it doesn't. It indicates unquestionable loyalty. Nazi Germany stood for and saluted their flag. That didn't mean they had integrity or character.

2016-09-21 08:54:09

In Germany, they started saluting a person (rather than just their flag.) Standing up for your country's flag doesn't mean you do or don't back everything your government does. Your thinking seems to support one to stop supporting the flag each time your choice for president loses an election. Each time your opinion is not held by the majority in your country, you seem to stop supporting the flag of your country. The majority in this country supports the police. They don't want the police to have to put their lives in more n' more danger when someone (who may or may not be armed) stops complying with an officers commands, and puts his hands in his pocket, a car etc. You want them to assume someone isn't armed, and only fire when they see a weapon. Most in this country disagree with you. It appears Hillary may want to test this. She's very close to losing my vote. Very, very close. If she wants officers to assume someone isn't armed, I will not vote for her. This WOULD be the 1st time I have not voted for a Dem for President. Her brain is being taken over by the Parkinsons.

2016-09-21 14:00:59

They saluted both. If police officers don't want to be "endanger" then they need to quit. They are plenty of military personnel who agree that police force is out of control. And you have a right to question the authority of the police; they're civil servants of the state not divine rulers.

If this is a nationally representative survey, then I'd hardly say the majority support police since 47% of Americans overall don't support Kaepernick's protest of them.

And you wouldn't be the first "well-meaning" "color-blind" White man to not support Hilary.

2016-09-21 14:13:00

Seriously, why in the fuck don't you ask yourself why these guys aren't doing what they are being told to do? Always blame someone else when these Black guys clearly ignore officers directions. We don't care if cops kill Whites that ignore, refuse to comply, reach for things etc.

The media just like to show hands up. They like to cut the copter video when he puts his hands down, and reaches for god knows what. The media makes dollars off upsetting Blacks.

2016-09-21 14:23:02

Because I find it hard to believe that Black people are systematically non-compliant. What the data shows is that there is systematic racial bias; former police have claimed that they were instructed to target neighborhoods of color. A West Virginia cop was just fired for NOT killing someone.

You keep claiming that the media only shows a portion of these videos. Are you suggesting that you have privileged access to unedited videos that shows what really happened, or do you just speculate that there is more?

2016-09-21 16:14:17

Yes, the media won't show where Blacks attack cops on police stops. If they did, then, people might get what their job is really like, and why they are so cautious.

2016-09-21 17:21:19

Again you claim the media won't show these alleged stories. Where are you getting this information? We're you an eye witness? Did the police tell stories they didn't tell the general public? If what you say is true, have you ever wondered why Black people supposedly attack policeman at these stops? Or are you assuming black people have a natural tendency for violence?

2016-09-22 09:05:58

"Or are you assuming black people have a natural tendency for violence"

Black Criminals like to kill cops. That's why cops feel threatened when Blacks ignore their instructions, and lower their hands (after walking back to a car they were told not to walk back to.) The real question is why such innocent perfect citizen Blacks continue to mimic the actions of criminals during these police stops (ignoring commands, walking wherever the want, lowering their hands when told not to.) No, wait.....Maybe, just maybe they do it , because they know other Blacks won't be upset at them for doing it. That other Blacks will blame cops for the stupid situations that Blacks are putting cops in. Riot against cops, loot businesses that aren't involved, attack the press with violent acts etc.
All to try to blame cops for the stupidity caused by other Blacks (totally.)

Comply...or shut the fuck up.

2016-09-22 09:42:15

And White criminals don't like to kill cops?

2016-09-22 09:44:30

Do not bother with Heather.

2016-09-22 10:00:44

You're right.

2016-09-22 10:12:17

That's right. Yall have failed arguments, because you support people that break the law (if they are of your race.) Hard to support this failed shit. Yea, it's cool to support lawbreakers until they start stealing stuff from random places. Woops!!....How embarrassing.....Attacking reporters because they aren't Black....Wonderful.....Happy , Colin?

2016-09-22 10:36:51

There are so many articles out here disproving EVERY line you type.

It so interesting to me that this man who seems to so very much negative to say about black people keeps hanging around on a site for black people. He seems not like us and thinks very little of us. I hope none of us will waste our seed on him or in him!

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-09-22 11:09:48     Post subject: What makes black people threatening?

dragon198806 wrote:
1474509081 http://vocaroo.com/i/s19gOcxu6ZHM
the_rear_view wrote:
1474510204 No offense, but based on your photos and your voice, you come off to me, someone online and have never met you in person, as being very whitewashed. So if you spoke in this manner to officers of course you would be viewed as non threatning.

Also, even though you didn't know it, in your second example you were in fact being racially profiled.

I guarantee had you been white walking at night that the officer would have never stopped to speak to you.
The first example was an officer doing his job and had nothing to do with your race, he was just investigating and as you mentioned you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I also live in Atlanta, and I recall a time, when I had just purchased a new SUV and I was driving on campus at GT, passed an officer and he turned around and pulled me over. At the time of purchase I had no idea that the dealership was supposed to place a silver strip with a date on my temporary tag, so he said that was the reason he pulled me over.

I asked him how did he see this when he was going in the opposite direction as me, and he said there had been a lot of car thefts in the area and he said that most young students dont drive the type of car that I was driving.

I believe I was profiled and I was pissed at the time, but I let him run my info and went on my way. That was my only incident with law enforcement ever.

Black people can be non threatning and still experience profiling. I think threatening and non threatening in the eye of law enforcement today has gone from criminal to racial in all aspects.
The generalizations and stereo-types are the major problem here. White folks do it to us and we do it to each other. I remember growing up and having other black kids say to me, you're acting white. Of course at the time it really bothered me, when I look back on it now, I realize they were just uninformed and ignorant to think that all black people had to walk, talk and behave the same. It is bigoted and biased to think that if someone is "rims and tims" their are a criminal, I have interacted with some highly intelligent goal oriented people who have that "swagger" about themselves. You can't judge a book by it's cover. By the same token, we should not make snap judgements about all white people, it is the same problem. We have to start talking to each other as opposed to talking at each other!

We have some real work to do!
Forum :  Topic : CHICAGO ON PACE TO FOUR THOUSAND SHOOTINGS....

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-09-22 10:38:58     Post subject:

The sad truth about this is that people are in Charlotte protesting, burning and looting and acting a fool and they don't know all of the details of the situation yet, but there are nearly four thousand souls lost and no one is making a peep. I know that in so many situations people are afraid to tell what they know because of retaliation. People don't trust the police, because of perceived corruption and there is a history of a lack of response in black neighborhoods (just being honest). The social problems that we have today are built on top of a long history of racism, oppression and maltreatment of black citizens of this country. This truth has to be acknowledged. That being said, we have some real work to do in order to make thinks better. I commend you for speaking out in the way that you have.

God bless you!

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-09-22 10:23:21     Post subject: Yahoo poll:Half of Americans oppose Kaepernick's protest

2016-09-21 10:28:59

"Rahami was shot multiple times. He was taken to a hospital for surgery."

Not the cops fault that other races appear to survive bullets much better than Blacks.

2016-09-21 10:47:32

Wow Laughing

2016-09-21 10:59:26

Even with all that fat......One bullet from a Lady Cop.....the end......Like, damn.

2016-09-21 22:19:21

Why do you post on this forum? Punks Like you remind me of why I will never lay down with a white man. You objectify our bodies but don't view us as less than human. What's very said is that you spend almost the majority of your days on a message board for black men...men who do not desire you or want anything to do with you. If black people are this and that and don't comply etc. then log out and don't come back to these forums...like, what kind of logic is that???

2016-09-21 22:39:37

Glad you're bothered, bigot. Make that sammich.

Wow I think you have crossed a line here. Your last comment was just foul!

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-09-22 10:13:57     Post subject: Yahoo poll:Half of Americans oppose Kaepernick's protest

24% That's pathetic. They should ask those same people who oppose him, "do they believe they need guns to protect themselves from government." Whenever, I hear stats like this it almost always makes me question the true intentions of "well-meaning," "color-blind" White people.

2016-09-21 04:07:21

Wearing those pig socks has a lot to do with it.

2016-09-21 04:18:23

White people had something to say before he started wearing that, such as "he hasn't been a victim; therefore, he shouldn't be protesting" or "he's rich so it shouldn't matter to him."

2016-09-21 04:23:58

Most just think the flag shouldn't be disrespected. He has his right to do it, and others have the right to be against doing it.

2016-09-21 04:30:42

And some of those same people have a rebel flag in their yard. It isn't a sign of disrespect considering his intention is to help establish equitable treatment, something that flag is suppose to represent.

I'm not saying those people against him don't have a right to feel the way feel, I'm saying how they feel makes me question their integrity and character.

2016-09-21 04:44:47

Standing up to show respect for the flag of your country has a lot to do with those two things (integrity, and character.)

2016-09-21 04:57:48

Actually it doesn't. It indicates unquestionable loyalty. Nazi Germany stood for and saluted their flag. That didn't mean they had integrity or character.

Amen! I think that people who protest are can also be patriotic. It seems that people don't listen when you take a more low key approach. To tell you the true his kneeling down is great, but now the real conversations need to begin. We need to talk about putting systems in place that will bring about real sustained change. Another black man was killed by the police in Charlotte a few days ago. The officer was black, the police chief is black, but the response seems to be the same, a culture of protecting the police. There needs to be a thorough investigation because there are such different stories as to what went on.

My question is this, why would a man just get out of a vehicle with a gun in his hand, if he is not doing anything wrong all of a sudden? Was he deranged? That would be the only reasonable explanation? We know something is wrong and we have to find a way to get to the heart of the matter so that this trend stops!

Mr. Kaepernick should keep kneeling but we have to start talking!

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-09-12 19:58:57     Post subject: Debate on Toxic Masculinity

_cosber_ wrote:
1473447551 Thoughts?
I find Queer men, especially on online spaces, such as this forum, are just as guilty, if not more, of policing toxic masculinity.

A photo of a father and son relaxing together is still stoking a debate about masculinity months after it was originally posted.

Facebook user Eric Owens posted photos of himself and his son resting side-by-side throughout the years. In every photo shown in the post, which has more than 24,000 likes and hundreds of shares, the son is under the father's arm.

Some male social media users said they find an adult son being physically close to his father unnatural.

However, Twitter user @Pinkdot_COM tweeted that the adverse responses were "weird" and she shared screenshots of some of the most passionate comments.

One response said that the father and son in the picture were "the weirdest shit ever" and that "a man shouldn't be raising his son to be on him like that."

Another man said that he couldn't recall a time after 9 years old where he had been "up under" his father.

Another Facebook user commented that being physically close is acceptable for mothers and daughters but not for fathers and sons.

There is nothing wrong with this image at all. A father and a son showing physical closeness. The problem is we have a warped image of manhood, toxic as the writer said. We also have a warped and almost sick understanding of physical closeness, it seems we equate being physically close with sexuality, and that is warped and a little sick. Intimacy is not always about sex, it is about love and trust. One person commented "is the son gay?" We think to be a man means to be tuff, thuggish, a cowboy, to hide your feelings. I am not saying that we need to walk around crying all the time. But I do say that if we had fathers that were more loving and affectionate to their sons and daughters, the world (society) would be a better place.
Forum :  Topic : San Francisco Police are Seething.

3rdsun

Senior

Summerton
South Carolina
United States

PostPosted: 2016-09-12 13:26:32     Post subject: San Francisco Police are Seething.

2016-08-30 02:01:04

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/san-francisco-police-demand-apology-from-colin-kaepernick/ar-AAieFsn?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

2016-09-05 13:34:20

Hey man thanks for this post, in the midst of some of the other stuff that is so superficial on this site, you gave us something to think and talk about. I have spent a lot of time going back and forth with that guy and I hope that others on this site will read his post and see him for who he is and beware of him. Of course just my opinion, but thanks so much!

2016-09-10 07:44:36

https://youtu.be/z8WheyZ3haU

Yes, beware of someone who doesn't want cops to go through this. He was a cop doing what you want. He let that guy do all sorts of stuff. Please note: The guy is asking what he did wrong (something everyone does in these videos the media likes to show.) It's not that easy to separate the guy in the video from other guys. Up until he punched him, they act the same(refuse to comply. So, you want cops to do what is going on in that video, and hope it's not a dangerous criminal.........I blame the media for not showing the videos that show exactly why cops have to do what they do.

2016-09-12 12:14:17

I am not sure what you are talking about. It is really not worth trying to dialogue with you. I guess to you any black person that has a issue with the police is a criminal, the police never do anything wrong and even when they MURDER it is still right!

2016-09-12 12:43:32

Self defense, defense of the public etc. is not murder. If it's deemed unjustified, it's called an unjustified killing (Manslaughter.) You're reckless.

No accurate!
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: