logo
Search

POST NEWPhut1989's Posts
Forum :  Topic : I wanna set up my straight friends

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: I wanna set up my straight friends

1 days ago

thats probably why the ppl at Pulse night club died. theyre straight friends wanted to set thrm up. so sad

No a married Arab man was fucking a Latino/Hispanic fag raw and caught HIV. So instead of being a real man and telling his wife, he decided to shoot up a gay club. And that's why the shooting happened on Latino/Hispanic night.

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: I wanna set up my straight friends

1 days ago

I’m going to invite them over to my house. I’ll tell them to leave their phones in the mail box. Then once they come inside. I will double lock the door and put on the lights. They have now walked into a butt naked, pig sex gang bang. All they will see is cum ,sweat and moanings flying all over the place. I would love to see their faces. I want them to see me smiling at them. I want to blindside them as they blind sided me..

Dude go to therapy and drop your straight friends and get new ones.

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: Mexican Goes on Murderous RAMPAGE in CA

White Mexican goes on murderous rampage. Fixed it for you.

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 13 hrs ago    Post subject: Fem Guy Breaks Down Gay Dating Woes

1 days ago

@torch you need to hear this because it's dead on you.

18 hrs ago

No b!tch I’m single by choice .. it’s a difference

17 hrs ago

How are you single by choice when you a domestic abuser. You single because you dangerous.

17 hrs ago

Stfu! You stupid b!tch 🙄

17 hrs ago

Sis I'll stfu when you admit you not single by choice. And what happened to your mail order husband? Why do all of your relationships fail? What's wrong with you?

16 hrs ago

B!tch I’m single by choice now stfu you frog face b!tch.. stick your tongue out and eat a fly toad

16 hrs ago

How you single by choice when paid money for that African to come over here? If y'all not together that would imply he decided to stay his ass at home. So no you bobble headed faggot for the last time you not single by choice.

15 hrs ago

I can get someone anytime I want .. it’s not hard 🙄

15 hrs ago

But you'll be beating they ass within the first two weeks sis...so...

15 hrs ago

🙄 I beat yo ass every week ., why should it matter

14 hrs ago

Sis, you've been dragged day in and out without me typing nearly a curse word.

13 hrs ago

That’s on you amphibious frog brain of yours

Girl type better. And lose some weight sis.

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 14 hrs ago    Post subject: Fem Guy Breaks Down Gay Dating Woes

1 days ago

Tops are always complaining about bottoms. You rarely hear White tops complaining about White bottoms. Isn't it funny gay Black men have adapted the habits of straight Black men? And what educated Black bottoms ever came on BGC demanding their partner be able to afford a jet? Y'all reaching.

16 hrs ago

Yea, seems like how black straight men see straight black women.

It's all very odd given the "no fems" attitude of most so called tops.

Most of the straight men I talk to feel lik straight black women don't "value them".

I feel black bottoms are the most degraded a d expensive that's why they make up shit like that about us Kmsl.

Bottoms supposedly outnumber tops just as black women outnumber men.

They are saying they don't have to give into the requirements of so called bottoms since there is a supply and demand deficit between tops and bottoms.

Why would they feel compelled to respect a bottom? Lol

16 hrs ago

And my reply to that is stop dealing with Black men gay, bi, or straight and deal with non-Black men. Then when these men see their easy pussy not dealing with them and now they got to meet the requirements of a relationship, they'll change their tune. This isn't all Black men but we are speaking on the majority. Like nigga I paid for my ticket to London to meet my husband, I don't need to fly in a jet. No one out here talking like that. If you not a bum finances shouldn't be a problem.

See the issue is they not thinking about marriage and family even the ones who do got something going for themselves like Dshk40K and so they make up excuses like..."oh they want you to have a jet, and multiple homes around the world.." Most niggas would be happy to go have a weekend at NYC, Atlantic City, Tampa, Chicago flying coach or driving if feasible. Most niggas can work with you having an apartment. Shit a cheap house ain't shit, how much we gotta save? No Black men no matter they preference always got an excuse of being single, divorced, a baby daddy, or childless.

15 hrs ago

U might be right.

Is it self sabotage?

Black men lack wealth, and we are the outgroup males meaning we exist to fill prisons and the low wage jobs. Society doesn't create ways for Black men to get wealth, and we don't socialize Black men to want marriage and family. This socially engineered however you have to realize that and organize. Gen X don't want to do no politics, and Millennials aka the aspirational generation believes that with no generational wealth, social capital, invitro wealth infusions they are going to work their way into the top 10% aka elite. And no you're not and I'm speaking about the vast majority. We need to do politics and economics. But most Black people are trying to move into a White suburb and live White life. There is no such thing by and large of a Black middle class American who isn't a bootlick to White people, or an elitist ass whole to lower class Black Americans look no further than BJM and Dsh40K.

I believe Fred Hampton said it best. If we don't get rid of imperialism we'll just have Negro imperialist. And they not even imperialist. They just Niggas with a house, pension, savings, car, a possible 401K, they may have some stocks though most niggas with money don't.

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 14 hrs ago    Post subject: Fem Guy Breaks Down Gay Dating Woes

1 days ago

18 hrs ago

17 hrs ago

How are you single by choice when you a domestic abuser. You single because you dangerous.

17 hrs ago

Stfu! You stupid b!tch 🙄

17 hrs ago

Sis I'll stfu when you admit you not single by choice. And what happened to your mail order husband? Why do all of your relationships fail? What's wrong with you?

16 hrs ago

B!tch I’m single by choice now stfu you frog face b!tch.. stick your tongue out and eat a fly toad

16 hrs ago

How you single by choice when paid money for that African to come over here? If y'all not together that would imply he decided to stay his ass at home. So no you bobble headed faggot for the last time you not single by choice.

15 hrs ago

15 hrs ago

15 hrs ago

🙄 I beat yo ass every week ., why should it matter

Sis, you've been dragged day in and out without me typing nearly a curse word.

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 15 hrs ago    Post subject: Topdog2k exposed

10 days ago

all these pages should be exposed for being transexual

17 hrs ago

I’m both @bjm1234 and @topdogg2k both are my troll accounts

Sirdogg and Topdogg2k are the same person and they behind that knock knees account.

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 15 hrs ago    Post subject: Fem Guy Breaks Down Gay Dating Woes

1 days ago

18 hrs ago

17 hrs ago

17 hrs ago

Stfu! You stupid b!tch 🙄

17 hrs ago

16 hrs ago

16 hrs ago

15 hrs ago

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 16 hrs ago    Post subject: Fem Guy Breaks Down Gay Dating Woes

1 days ago

Tops are always complaining about bottoms. You rarely hear White tops complaining about White bottoms. Isn't it funny gay Black men have adapted the habits of straight Black men? And what educated Black bottoms ever came on BGC demanding their partner be able to afford a jet? Y'all reaching.

16 hrs ago

Yea, seems like how black straight men see straight black women.

It's all very odd given the "no fems" attitude of most so called tops.

Most of the straight men I talk to feel lik straight black women don't "value them".

I feel black bottoms are the most degraded a d expensive that's why they make up shit like that about us Kmsl.

Bottoms supposedly outnumber tops just as black women outnumber men.

They are saying they don't have to give into the requirements of so called bottoms since there is a supply and demand deficit between tops and bottoms.

Why would they feel compelled to respect a bottom? Lol

And my reply to that is stop dealing with Black men gay, bi, or straight and deal with non-Black men. Then when these men see their easy pussy not dealing with them and now they got to meet the requirements of a relationship, they'll change their tune. This isn't all Black men but we are speaking on the majority. Like nigga I paid for my ticket to London to meet my husband, I don't need to fly in a jet. No one out here talking like that. If you not a bum finances shouldn't be a problem.

See the issue is they not thinking about marriage and family even the ones who do got something going for themselves like Dshk40K and so they make up excuses like..."oh they want you to have a jet, and multiple homes around the world.." Most niggas would be happy to go have a weekend at NYC, Atlantic City, Tampa, Chicago flying coach or driving if feasible. Most niggas can work with you having an apartment. Shit a cheap house ain't shit, how much we gotta save? No Black men no matter they preference always got an excuse of being single, divorced, a baby daddy, or childless.

phut1989

Senior

1 days ago

18 hrs ago

17 hrs ago

17 hrs ago

Stfu! You stupid b!tch 🙄

17 hrs ago

16 hrs ago

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 16 hrs ago    Post subject: Hi I'm a prophet

16 hrs ago

Hi I'm a prophet

You a troll account.

phut1989

Senior

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 17 hrs ago    Post subject: Fem Guy Breaks Down Gay Dating Woes

1 days ago

18 hrs ago

17 hrs ago

17 hrs ago

Stfu! You stupid b!tch 🙄

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 17 hrs ago    Post subject: Fem Guy Breaks Down Gay Dating Woes

1 days ago

18 hrs ago

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 18 hrs ago    Post subject: So DMX AND HIS 17 KIDS BY 11 DIFFERENT WOMEN...

18 hrs ago

His oldest son is 20...AWWWWW😐

ANYWHO, HIS 1ST WIFE, HE HAD 4 WITH HER AND THEN CHEATED ON HER AND MADE 6 OUTSIDE BABIES WITH OTHER. CHICKS.

NOW, THEY SAY HE WAS.IN DEBT AND OWED ALOT OF MONEY TO PEOPLE, CREDIT COLLECTORS, IRS, ETC...

SO THEY WILL.BE FIGHTING TO GET CRUMBS

None of them getting any money as he was worth -1 Million.

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 19 hrs ago    Post subject: Fem Guy Breaks Down Gay Dating Woes

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 19 hrs ago    Post subject: 💦SEXIEST FORUM REG

2 days ago

@litothekilla

1 days ago

Sis you don't like dark skin Black men stop. And secondly that nigga hasn't posted in the threads since 2014. Forum reg means you post regularly in the forums. At the point you last post was months, or years ago, you are no longer a reg.

1 days ago

🤣
You're going to die a very lonely bottom sitting in one of these dreadful American nursing homes....trust and believe....when is the next chipmunk voice vocaroo audio coming?☠️

1 days ago

Sis the niggas that hate my vocaroos are ones I'm reading for filth in them. Secondly, I'm married how I'm gonna be alone sis? American nursing home? Sis I live in Europe.

1 days ago

You say you live in Europe but that vocaroo you did sounded like you still live in the hood🤣

You poor thing.....
Nobody cares to live in Ireland and nobody wants a drunk Irish OLD man to marry except you because you just have poor taste in everything 🤣....

Stupid Bottom☠️

1 days ago

Girl I shop in Dubai, poor taste is those jokes you got no one cosigning unlike when I read bitches.

1 days ago

🤣

And so what?....

There is nothing you are buying in Dubai that doesn't exist in America, Europe, of even Africa.

Unlike you going to shop in Dubai, I have 2 sisters that actually bdo business in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.....My family imports fabrics from Dubai into Ghana.....Most of our vendors are in Abu Dhabi and Turkey.

There is nothing about what you think you're doing in Dubai that hasn't been done before☠️

Stupid Bottom from the midwest....You haven't been anywhere and you don't know anything. Dubai is actually a playground for prostitutes so I'm not surprised you Irish sugar daddy took you there....💀

You and your American hood fashions....even if you're shopping in Dubai, you don't have to taste to buy quality clothes.....Most of you hood bottoms from the Midwest don't know how to dress☠️🤣...so the shit you're buying in Dubai is still trash....☠️🤭

Girl bye, I've been all over the world, shopped, ate, absorbed culture, I've read more than you, married well, and unlike you I can fish on my own lake. Seethe and stop trying to act like you living better than me sis, we all know you not.

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: 💦SEXIEST FORUM REG

2 days ago

@litothekilla

1 days ago

Sis you don't like dark skin Black men stop. And secondly that nigga hasn't posted in the threads since 2014. Forum reg means you post regularly in the forums. At the point you last post was months, or years ago, you are no longer a reg.

1 days ago

🤣
You're going to die a very lonely bottom sitting in one of these dreadful American nursing homes....trust and believe....when is the next chipmunk voice vocaroo audio coming?☠️

1 days ago

Sis the niggas that hate my vocaroos are ones I'm reading for filth in them. Secondly, I'm married how I'm gonna be alone sis? American nursing home? Sis I live in Europe.

1 days ago

You say you live in Europe but that vocaroo you did sounded like you still live in the hood🤣

You poor thing.....
Nobody cares to live in Ireland and nobody wants a drunk Irish OLD man to marry except you because you just have poor taste in everything 🤣....

Stupid Bottom☠️

Girl I shop in Dubai, poor taste is those jokes you got no one cosigning unlike when I read bitches.

phut1989

Senior

2 days ago

@litothekilla

1 days ago

1 days ago

🤣

phut1989

Senior

2 days ago

@litothekilla

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: I want to beat this niggas ass

2 days ago

There's this dude that I went to school with that lives in my neighborhood he wrote me on jackd one day playing in my inbox so I went off on him and blocked him I saw him today in the laundry room man I want to hit him in the face so bad with his fat down syndrome looking ass

He like you.

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: What can i do about this guy

2 days ago

I thought he was so cute and fine .. I use to flirt with him everytime he pay a picture. I wanted gain do bed but when he was on live BIGO it was a turn off. I don’t think he is my type now. I finally got his attention . I am not feeling him but he talks to me and shout me out when he only live .. he say my name with a smile .. I be like oh no 🤦🏽‍♂️

You a domestic abuser, leave him alone. Get help.

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: This guy in Loews flooring so cute 😊

3 days ago

He is so nice to me my delivery missed my appointment again two days in a row. I told a black off that work for logistics. She didn’t sound confident and I told her ass that. She told me to call the store and see what’s going on. I said he’ll no I’m going the store. I told her off and I was ready to tell the store off but this guy cut my water short because he was so nice and sweet. Charming guy.. I coup tell him off he canceling my order and redoing it so Lowe’s can deliver instead the online delivery company .. o would ask him for his phone number but that in appropriate. 😊

3 days ago

How you looking for a new man when you a whole man beater? Fix it Jesus.

3 days ago

I beat frogs too .... boy you better leave me alone

3 days ago

What made you angry in life? Is it because your mom raised a faggot? Is it because your dad wasn't around? Is it because you were molested? Are mad because you dark skin, fat, and have phenotypical Black features? What triggers you to harm the people you say you love?

3 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

3 days ago

I'm getting this fat bitch.

3 days ago

I’m 6”1 200 lbs... that’s not fat... yes I will beat yo ass

2 days ago

No you won't I know a martial art. That hood fighting don't work on me sis. I'll gouge those eyes, take out those knees, and then arm bar you.

2 days ago

Fuck Marcia and her arts . Try me b!tch !

2 days ago

You a bobbleheaded ass bitch.

2 days ago

And you are amphibious 🐸 face hoe

Now I'll give you a point for that read, it was funny. But you lose a point for having dark skin. Bloop.

phut1989

Senior

3 days ago

He is so nice to me my delivery missed my appointment again two days in a row. I told a black off that work for logistics. She didn’t sound confident and I told her ass that. She told me to call the store and see what’s going on. I said he’ll no I’m going the store. I told her off and I was ready to tell the store off but this guy cut my water short because he was so nice and sweet. Charming guy.. I coup tell him off he canceling my order and redoing it so Lowe’s can deliver instead the online delivery company .. o would ask him for his phone number but that in appropriate. 😊

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

What made you angry in life? Is it because your mom raised a faggot? Is it because your dad wasn't around? Is it because you were molested? Are mad because you dark skin, fat, and have phenotypical Black features? What triggers you to harm the people you say you love?

3 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

3 days ago

3 days ago

2 days ago

No you won't I know a martial art. That hood fighting don't work on me sis. I'll gouge those eyes, take out those knees, and then arm bar you.

2 days ago

Fuck Marcia and her arts . Try me b!tch !

You a bobbleheaded ass bitch.

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: These are the type of people I stay away from

And if the restaurant so basic and you so above it, run you coins on that basic ass bill.

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: MY CONVERSATION WITH STRAIGHT MALE CO-WORKERS ABOUT PUSSY...

4 days ago

Tell them to get a bigger dick if the pussy is too big.

2 days ago

I never experience pussy that was too big before... This one guy had a ass I couldn't feel anything in tho. He claimed he was celibate and waiting on a guy like me to claim him... Turned out he was taking dick on the regular in the park after dark. 💀

You gotta watch those "I'm celibate " fags. Translation, I was so much of a hoe, I felt bad about it, stopped, and now I'm in a cycle of binge fucking. I'm celibate means, I don't fuck for days, weeks, months, possibly a year, then I binge on dick, ass, etc...

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Lmao! that ape tore his ass and mouth up

3 days ago

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ugh that's literally what I do to him. Blow that back out, my dark dick in that light skin black pussy, then nut all over his face, we'd be flip fucking all night. Eating each others pussies, sucking dick, taking turns breeding each other, spitting on each other...nasty fucking.

phut1989

Senior

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

3 days ago

3 days ago

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: This guy in Loews flooring so cute 😊

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

3 days ago

3 days ago

OH, SHE FAT?😮😲

Sis.........Have you seen this ogre?

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: This nigga wants me to fuck him in the woods

4 days ago

Df

3 days ago

Go ahead and do it.

3 days ago

I'm not going in no woods to fuck some nigga and end up in jail

Know they gonna film it, know the sex gonna be good, know you can ask for money...lol.

phut1989

Senior

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

phut1989

Senior

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

phut1989

Senior

3 days ago

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Nigga I'm not telling you where I stay at

4 days ago

So some old dusty looking ass nigga wrote me on jackd asking me where I'm located at I blocked him you not bringing your ass over here nigga

DEAD

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: I just got my moderna vaccine 💉 first dose

3 days ago

I’m going to be covid healthy in 30 days ... fighting against the virus

I hope you drop dead.

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: This nigga wants me to fuck him in the woods

4 days ago

Df

Go ahead and do it.

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Them old heads were right.

6 days ago

'Chase the money and the bitches will come to you.' I don't have to do shit but smile and nod these days. Too bad I'm a introvert and not interested. 💀

6 days ago

True if you a top, for bottom they don't care. My husband told me he didn't care about my money so I was like "ok I hustled for nothing" but I can see a top needing resources to attract men.

6 days ago

You don't need money to attract a mate. Money makes these hoes want to stick around tho.

6 days ago

It sure do..., that I can admit.. you gonna have to kick their ass out

6 days ago

And the domestic abuser is right on time...

5 days ago

Yes I will be on time to beat yo ass

5 days ago

Domestic abuse is not cute and you shouldn't be proud of assaulting romantic partners. You should be ashamed.

5 days ago

YOu should remember that when that slave master cracks that whip

5 days ago

Sis your reads are tired.

4 days ago

No...those food stamps are...

That's not a read as I was never on food stamps sis.

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Them old heads were right.

6 days ago

'Chase the money and the bitches will come to you.' I don't have to do shit but smile and nod these days. Too bad I'm a introvert and not interested. 💀

6 days ago

True if you a top, for bottom they don't care. My husband told me he didn't care about my money so I was like "ok I hustled for nothing" but I can see a top needing resources to attract men.

6 days ago

You don't need money to attract a mate. Money makes these hoes want to stick around tho.

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

Domestic abuse is not cute and you shouldn't be proud of assaulting romantic partners. You should be ashamed.

5 days ago

No I’m not ashame .. you come with it I’m going to bring it . You start it I’m going to end it . I have testosterone that use all the time

5 days ago

You not ashamed of smacking your ex's around? Girl you need help.

5 days ago

Tina turner said what’s love got to do with it!

5 days ago

Bitch you need to see a therapist.

4 days ago

And you need to see a psychiatrist for lying.... and a plastic surgeon because human don’t look like frogs

What is the inner hurt within you that made you raise a hand to your ex?

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Them old heads were right.

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

No I’m not ashame .. you come with it I’m going to bring it . You start it I’m going to end it . I have testosterone that use all the time

5 days ago

You not ashamed of smacking your ex's around? Girl you need help.

5 days ago

Tina turner said what’s love got to do with it!

Bitch you need to see a therapist.

phut1989

Senior

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: These cab companies are full of shit

5 days ago

Talking about it will be an hour before they come get me you got me fucked up

Take an Uber. I don't fuck with cabs no more. They told me I had to pay in cash while I was in Akron just to get back to Kent which is like a 20 minute drive by freeway, but they take card to drive from Kent to Akron, so I called another company who took cash and did it cheaper. I blasted the cab company I'd been using for years and they owner kept texting and calling me asking me to take my bad review off google. No bitch. Change your policy. If I can use card to go from A to B, I should be able to use card to go back. I paid cash to get to Akron but point is I should of been able to use my card both ways. It's White people in Kent mostly and Black people in Akron mostly so what they were saying was we don't trust niggas so you gotta pay us up front. Needless to say my poor review of them is still up on google.

Change Online Status: Status Update: