Forum :  Topic : i love beer

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: i love beer

2 days ago

especially corona beer Smile that will always be my number one beer. heineken and the other light commons follow after.

heh corona...

im deep in the world of beer and coronoa doesn't do it for me. right now i'm keeping basic with MGD and other domestics...
Forum :  Topic : NEVER Invite Jason Derulo to Your House

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: NEVER Invite Jason Derulo to Your House

i dont know...if he came id probably make him a meatloaf...
Forum :  Topic :  Jessie T. Usher gets a facial 😀

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Jessie T. Usher gets a facial 😀

humiliation! (and he loves it)
Forum :  Topic : Thick thighs do NOT save lives! :(

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Thick thighs do NOT save lives! :(

lol keep growing!
Forum :  Topic : Ben\'s sextape

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Ben\'s sextape

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! lmao
Forum :  Topic : R.I.P. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: R.I.P. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg

2 days ago

i heard about this...lost a great mind...RIP
Forum :  Topic : What is a "Herd Mentality"?

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: What is a

4 days ago

a concentration of stupid people

3 days ago

^^^^

This.

You're only right if people actually by that shit hook, line, & sinker.

which one?
Forum :  Topic : this pissed me off

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: this pissed me off

2020-07-09 22:04:10

The whole US justice system needs to be defunded and dismantle.

2020-07-16 08:04:16

i wouldn't go that far but every system needs tweaking...law wise i don't think i'd want to live in many other places in the world even as a black man. Note I said many...

2020-07-19 10:27:50

Defund and dismantle. Laughing

2020-07-19 10:59:03

that's going backwards. you want the law to work for everyone not for it not to exist....

2020-07-19 11:10:18

The law wasn't made for everyone.

2020-07-19 13:38:55

actually it was....they just make it harder for certain people to utilize the law in their favor. They do this primarily but not informing you of all your rights, by keeping people stupid.

2020-08-11 16:42:08

Thus, it wasn't made for all people.

28 days ago

it is made for all people, citizens specifically, you just have to know what your rights are...

28 days ago

Are you sure about that?

23 days ago

constitutionally, yes. It's just that minorities have had to fight for their rights.

19 days ago

If you have to fight for your rights or if you aren't getting proper justice because you have less resources or the color of your skin or your sexual orientation or your citizenship status, then the system was not created with you in mind.

13 days ago

it doesn't matter what was in the minds of those who created it; the fact of the matter NOW is that we have rights simply by being legal citizens of the country. It's our responsibility to know those rights and, sadly, fight for them when those rights are infringed upon.

13 days ago

Okay sir!

7 days ago

not sir...but what im talking about was the basis for that thurgood marshall argued many cases...it wasn't that the rights didnt't exist..its that they wanted to put us through hell to figure out what exact rights we had and how to claim them. education is very important.

7 days ago

Just being born gives you all the rights in the world. It is the law that takes them away.

6 days ago

what you're talking about it more perceived....laws are perceived to because they aren't real but they have real life applications/use..

3 days ago

Real life applications through an unjust system that is there to enforce them, and the system favors some while it oppresses others.

put another way: if we didn't have rights then one could not sue if he or she was discriminated against for, say, being blue in the workplace. It's the rights that the law grants us that allows us to petition the courts when they are violated. Does that make better sense?

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: this pissed me off

i wouldn't go that far but every system needs tweaking...law wise i don't think i'd want to live in many other places in the world even as a black man. Note I said many...

that's going backwards. you want the law to work for everyone not for it not to exist....

actually it was....they just make it harder for certain people to utilize the law in their favor. They do this primarily but not informing you of all your rights, by keeping people stupid.

28 days ago

it is made for all people, citizens specifically, you just have to know what your rights are...

28 days ago

Are you sure about that?

23 days ago

constitutionally, yes. It's just that minorities have had to fight for their rights.

19 days ago

If you have to fight for your rights or if you aren't getting proper justice because you have less resources or the color of your skin or your sexual orientation or your citizenship status, then the system was not created with you in mind.

13 days ago

it doesn't matter what was in the minds of those who created it; the fact of the matter NOW is that we have rights simply by being legal citizens of the country. It's our responsibility to know those rights and, sadly, fight for them when those rights are infringed upon.

13 days ago

Okay sir!

7 days ago

not sir...but what im talking about was the basis for that thurgood marshall argued many cases...it wasn't that the rights didnt't exist..its that they wanted to put us through hell to figure out what exact rights we had and how to claim them. education is very important.

7 days ago

Just being born gives you all the rights in the world. It is the law that takes them away.

6 days ago

what you're talking about it more perceived....laws are perceived to because they aren't real but they have real life applications/use..

3 days ago

Real life applications through an unjust system that is there to enforce them, and the system favors some while it oppresses others.

that is true but you were arguing the mere existence of laws and who they lawfully belong to. in this context we all have the same rights.
Forum :  Topic : What is a "Herd Mentality"?

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: What is a

a concentration of stupid people
Forum :  Topic : Avoid Arguing, If at All Possible with an ASD Individual

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Avoid Arguing, If at All Possible with an ASD Individual

5 days ago

do any of these articles say why?

5 days ago

So you ain't clickin those links either, huh? Smile

5 days ago

i have a computer that i click virtually anything on but it's not hooked up. I have to keep this one somewhat clean for school but after that all links are fair game...

4 days ago

Lol, I'm over getting all of this unsolicited garbage. Now I get like 10 or more spam text messages a day. I long for the days of junk mail..Smile

it serves as entertainment for me as this point..especially the ones that eventually generate as phone calls from someone trying to sell you something...
Forum :  Topic : I think my husband is into feet😳

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: I think my husband is into feet😳

like pigs feet?
Forum :  Topic : "I FEEL LIKE I'M LOST IN SEA"

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject:

at sea*
Forum :  Topic : Living together for many years legally proved your married.

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Living together for many years legally proved your married.

people are getting dumber...

there's a growing trend toward single parenthood where people want to have kids but they don't want nuclear families. That's fine and good except for the benefits of marriage which can benefit parents and the kids....
Forum :  Topic : Living together for many years legally proved your married.

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Living together for many years legally proved your married.

in some states that's a requirement for common marriage...

People who don't marry in this day and have kids and shit are stupid..there are so many benefits...

They are stupid.

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Avoid Arguing, If at All Possible with an ASD Individual

5 days ago

5 days ago

We don't give up. 90% of the time we are right. You want to take your chances that your in the 10% of going to win the argument? We also wear people down. We are relentless once we have a target.

5 days ago

i have worked with people with autism and those on the spectrum. I find they are very knowledgeable about what they know, which i read is usually science or other weird things, but they aren't very good at reasoning. In other words, i don't think they would make very good lawyers...

5 days ago

My spatial reasoning is off. My logical and critical reasoning to be a lawyer is fine. I'd probably have trouble with the social aspect of being a lawyer. It's a social career.

logic is basically math but without numbers which why I like it. You must be very high functioning then because the one's I've met and observed would not do very well....

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Avoid Arguing, If at All Possible with an ASD Individual

5 days ago

5 days ago

So you ain't clickin those links either, huh? Smile

i have a computer that i click virtually anything on but it's not hooked up. I have to keep this one somewhat clean for school but after that all links are fair game...
Forum :  Topic : What are you study Methods?

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: What are you study Methods?

11 days ago

What are your study methods that wok everytime?

the best is reflection. i reflect on the materials and try to connect it to things in my life or going on in the world. Merely reading and memorizing is not acquiring an education. An education is supposed to be equip you with knowledge but also the ability to interpret and use that knowledge. So I think reflection is a very good method/tool...

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

5 days ago

5 days ago

We don't give up. 90% of the time we are right. You want to take your chances that your in the 10% of going to win the argument? We also wear people down. We are relentless once we have a target.

i have worked with people with autism and those on the spectrum. I find they are very knowledgeable about what they know, which i read is usually science or other weird things, but they aren't very good at reasoning. In other words, i don't think they would make very good lawyers...
Forum :  Topic : General reading 🖤👁

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: General reading 🖤👁

i would read but trying not to click on too many links. Embed?
Forum :  Topic : Jussie Smollett Finally Speaks

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Jussie Smollett Finally Speaks

6 days ago

Do you still think he is lying?

who is he again?
Forum :  Topic : I'm bout to let this Indian dude smash

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: I'm bout to let this Indian dude smash

11 days ago

I was on the fence before cause he has a girlfriend and claims they have an open relationship but I ain't wanna get involved in all that.

But I'm also thinking I want a f*ck buddy so I can make sure my sex is practiced and on point for when I meet Mr. Right.

I chose him cause I know Indians tend to have thinner longer dicks so I can practice getting dicked down deep, without my hole being stretched and wrecked.

lol thanks for letting us know....

Bring me some pork and rice steamed in yellow curry when you're done...

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

Forum :  Topic : Hospital ass!

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Hospital ass!

6 days ago

I would tear his ass up in that hospital room.

lmao! is he there for a shot? hjahaha
Forum :  Topic : Tired of Heterosexuals Blaming US!!

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Tired of Heterosexuals Blaming US!!

7 days ago

YOOOOOOO i am so sick of reading ShadeRoom comments and hearing Straight Black people talk about how gay black men are the reason Jesus is coming back or asking Jesus to come clear the earth ... like wtf

y'all stupid Straight Men out there Raping Women, Straight Men out there taking advantage of Women, Straight People are the Reason the foster care system and adoption agencies are packed (yet they don't want US adopting), Straight Men are the ones shooting up schools and malls, Straight Cops are the ones killing innocent black people, Straight men are the ones grabbing girls off the street and starting Human Trafficking rings, Straight people are the reason the world is how it is today GREEDY, SELFISH and HEDONIST,
yet Lil Nas X wearing pink or Billy Porter wearing a Dress is the reason the Jesus is coming back HAAAAAAAAAAA!!! SMH I WISH HETEROSEXUALS WOULD GET OVER THEMSELVES!

ANYONE ELSE TIRED OF HEARING THAT OR AGREE?!

7 days ago

real talk...

at least Jesus can come back this time without a perm...he can comb his shit out this time..LMAO

7 days ago

lmao BOOOOOOOOOOO

LMBAO! I thought that was funny too...

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: this pissed me off

28 days ago

28 days ago

Are you sure about that?

23 days ago

19 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

Okay sir!

7 days ago

7 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Tired of Heterosexuals Blaming US!!

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Tired of Heterosexuals Blaming US!!

7 days ago

YOOOOOOO i am so sick of reading ShadeRoom comments and hearing Straight Black people talk about how gay black men are the reason Jesus is coming back or asking Jesus to come clear the earth ... like wtf

y'all stupid Straight Men out there Raping Women, Straight Men out there taking advantage of Women, Straight People are the Reason the foster care system and adoption agencies are packed (yet they don't want US adopting), Straight Men are the ones shooting up schools and malls, Straight Cops are the ones killing innocent black people, Straight men are the ones grabbing girls off the street and starting Human Trafficking rings, Straight people are the reason the world is how it is today GREEDY, SELFISH and HEDONIST,
yet Lil Nas X wearing pink or Billy Porter wearing a Dress is the reason the Jesus is coming back HAAAAAAAAAAA!!! SMH I WISH HETEROSEXUALS WOULD GET OVER THEMSELVES!

ANYONE ELSE TIRED OF HEARING THAT OR AGREE?!

real talk...

at least Jesus can come back this time without a perm...he can comb his shit out this time..LMAO

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: this pissed me off

28 days ago

28 days ago

Are you sure about that?

23 days ago

19 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

Okay sir!

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: this pissed me off

28 days ago

28 days ago

Are you sure about that?

23 days ago

19 days ago

Forum :  Topic : It really hurts me that Straight Black men hate me

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: It really hurts me that Straight Black men hate me

13 days ago

I doesn’t really bother me if gay black men hate me cos all I have to do is have a big ass or big dick and they love you again lol. Shallow community that shuns unattractive people.

But it hurts when straight men hate me especially wen I try hard to show them that I’m better then they are. I’m not some perverted sex hound looking for my next bust. That thinks every man is somewhat gay or wants to turn someone out. It’s like once they find out I’m gay they hate me hard. It’s frustrating it’s like they are stubborn and will not change their mind.

When my friends found out I was gay they did me dirty I still haven’t forgotten it. I wish I was born straight with my same personality.

Being gay sucks. I they have really bad mouths cos u hate urself and look down on yourselves. I don’t wanna be part of this anymore.

Plus y’all be cooning the most. Cooning is different when u like dick. It clouds ur judgment and ur self respect. I can’t survive in this community. I’m gonna keep looking till I find some chill straight dudes to chill with. They don’t got bad mouths.

13 days ago

i think you care too much...

once someone becomes my enemy for whatever reason i no longer care if they are male, female, gay, or straight...they are just the enemy. That's why I warn people not to push me to that point....

13 days ago

I’ve been pushed to the point there is this girl I literally want to slap the shit out of at work. She got me fired. I will fond the perfect day and execute it.

there are many ways to seek revenge just make sure its worth it...
Forum :  Topic : It really hurts me that Straight Black men hate me

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: It really hurts me that Straight Black men hate me

13 days ago

I doesn’t really bother me if gay black men hate me cos all I have to do is have a big ass or big dick and they love you again lol. Shallow community that shuns unattractive people.

But it hurts when straight men hate me especially wen I try hard to show them that I’m better then they are. I’m not some perverted sex hound looking for my next bust. That thinks every man is somewhat gay or wants to turn someone out. It’s like once they find out I’m gay they hate me hard. It’s frustrating it’s like they are stubborn and will not change their mind.

When my friends found out I was gay they did me dirty I still haven’t forgotten it. I wish I was born straight with my same personality.

Being gay sucks. I they have really bad mouths cos u hate urself and look down on yourselves. I don’t wanna be part of this anymore.

Plus y’all be cooning the most. Cooning is different when u like dick. It clouds ur judgment and ur self respect. I can’t survive in this community. I’m gonna keep looking till I find some chill straight dudes to chill with. They don’t got bad mouths.

i think you care too much...

once someone becomes my enemy for whatever reason i no longer care if they are male, female, gay, or straight...they are just the enemy. That's why I warn people not to push me to that point....
Forum :  Topic : Gays that bully/abuse straight Men & Women at work

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Gays that bully/abuse straight Men & Women at work

14 days ago

Your doing the same thing that they were doing to you and u prove that evil energy is transferred from one people or person to another if given the opportunity. I’ve seen gay people abuse straight people at work cos they are the underdogs everyone gotta be nice too. Gays no this and take advantage then wanna play victim like they ain’t bullying someone too. It’s sick.

prime example is my roommate who i thought i was cool with since i lived with him last year: he started some low-key intimidation shit and then when I defend myself or retaliate, he runs and hides in a hotel. I've had roommates do this in the past as well. How can you start some shit and not finish it? They scared that's why...

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Gays that bully/abuse straight Men & Women at work

14 days ago

im constantly taming my inner bully.

13 days ago

When y’all was the underdog at work u weren’t taming ur bully now that u got protection now u wanna tame ur bully. This world is sick and hypocritical

i don't have any protections...i just don't tolerate bullshit directed at me if I can help it. I really prefer to handle shit outside of work because that's what men do...they take care of shit outside...but people only approach me when im at work or in situation where I can't respond--males and females alike. Cowards.

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

im constantly taming my inner bully.
Forum :  Topic : Does Kamala Harris have an Indian Agenda?

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 16 days ago    Post subject: Does Kamala Harris have an Indian Agenda?

20 days ago

Once she gets into office she is going to appoint all the Indians they will be ruining the country. She won’t hire a single black person. Do u think if Indian billionaires and millionaire through money at her for favors she won’t do it? Indian are extremely racist they need therapy. They lynched a 13year african boy it was so sad. Trump 2020.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B6-joXyHJ8c

20 days ago

is she part Indian? i thought she was part black, part white. I don't care either way. I feel like she did herself a disservice for playing Biden's token to the white house. She also doesn't appear to be very bright imo...

20 days ago

She isn’t bright she is just a good actor . Watching her interview with Mindy Kaling was cringy cringy cringy

figures...

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 16 days ago    Post subject: Does Kamala Harris have an Indian Agenda?

20 days ago

Biden/ Harris could of won until all this burning, looting, violent rioting , extreme racebaiting, Diblasio letting Black gangs just doing whatever unlawful shit they want to do, etc. That's all helping Trump....That's exactly why people don't like the left, and instead of standing up to it, Joe went along with most of it. How is having all that shit going on better than having Trump in charge? It's not.

20 days ago

i hear you. i get a heart ache when I hear black people talking about defunding the police. Black people need police. Are they crazy? And I can admit that even though I don't care for police to begin with...

20 days ago

That dude is wrong. And when we say defund the police we are talking about the over policing we don't need. Our city budgets have little to no social services and too much of going to policing. So we not gonna offer any social programs but we got police on every corner. Understand how much you don't know when you say you don't agree with defunding the police. Part of defunding the police is also employing men and women so they don't resort to drugs and crime. Part of defunding the police is defunding the prison system as well. We need police. We just don't need 30-50% of a city budgets.

Most people don't like listening to me on here but I need you to go on Youtube. Get an account if you don't have one, join Twitter if you not on it. Follow Yvette Carnell, Antonio Moor, and Dr. Sandity Darity on Twitter. Then go on Youtube and type Breaking Brown and Tone Talks. Subscribe to both channels. Based on where you live there may be an ADOS chapter near you.

20 days ago

i'd listen to you Youtube.

But I'm afraid you and other protesters are using the wrong term. "Defunding" suggests something permanently stopped or removed, but you really mean that you want to reduce the amount of funding given to police departments.

20 days ago

I'm not protesting. I would but I'm in the middle of immigration and they can use any excuse to deny my visa. I can't be shown to be overly political or have extremist views. I don't like BLM or any organization for African Americans that didn't come organically on a local grassroots level. ADOS is an exception. It is local, organic, and ours, not funded or seeking funding from elsewhere. Please join and spread the word on ADOS I talk about it all the time but people ignore me on here. I think a few like you are catching on.

On the topic of defunding the police and the example I used of over policing. Go look up the city budget for Kenosha WI the city where the guy was shot 7 times in the back. 100K people, but 30% of the budget going to police. Look at where the Black people live. Low income, prison facilities, and White neighborhoods. Go look at what they plan to do for immigrants in their city planning. Nothing for African Americans.

20 days ago

i'm pretty sure your right...America is very militaristic and the police are apart of that ilk. Just look at how much we spend on the military alone. I'm a huge supporter of national defense but i also agree that the budgets for the military are way too high.

20 days ago

Long as about 25% of the world is Muslim, there will be a need for a strong military. That's 25% of the world that thinks a 50 year old that f'd a 9 year old was/is a messenger from God.

lmao! Real talk...and that's precisely why we need to maintain our defenses--the Muslims and China.

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 20 days ago    Post subject: Does Kamala Harris have an Indian Agenda?

20 days ago

Biden/ Harris could of won until all this burning, looting, violent rioting , extreme racebaiting, Diblasio letting Black gangs just doing whatever unlawful shit they want to do, etc. That's all helping Trump....That's exactly why people don't like the left, and instead of standing up to it, Joe went along with most of it. How is having all that shit going on better than having Trump in charge? It's not.

20 days ago

i hear you. i get a heart ache when I hear black people talking about defunding the police. Black people need police. Are they crazy? And I can admit that even though I don't care for police to begin with...

20 days ago

That dude is wrong. And when we say defund the police we are talking about the over policing we don't need. Our city budgets have little to no social services and too much of going to policing. So we not gonna offer any social programs but we got police on every corner. Understand how much you don't know when you say you don't agree with defunding the police. Part of defunding the police is also employing men and women so they don't resort to drugs and crime. Part of defunding the police is defunding the prison system as well. We need police. We just don't need 30-50% of a city budgets.

Most people don't like listening to me on here but I need you to go on Youtube. Get an account if you don't have one, join Twitter if you not on it. Follow Yvette Carnell, Antonio Moor, and Dr. Sandity Darity on Twitter. Then go on Youtube and type Breaking Brown and Tone Talks. Subscribe to both channels. Based on where you live there may be an ADOS chapter near you.

20 days ago

But I'm afraid you and other protesters are using the wrong term. "Defunding" suggests something permanently stopped or removed, but you really mean that you want to reduce the amount of funding given to police departments.

20 days ago

I'm not protesting. I would but I'm in the middle of immigration and they can use any excuse to deny my visa. I can't be shown to be overly political or have extremist views. I don't like BLM or any organization for African Americans that didn't come organically on a local grassroots level. ADOS is an exception. It is local, organic, and ours, not funded or seeking funding from elsewhere. Please join and spread the word on ADOS I talk about it all the time but people ignore me on here. I think a few like you are catching on.

On the topic of defunding the police and the example I used of over policing. Go look up the city budget for Kenosha WI the city where the guy was shot 7 times in the back. 100K people, but 30% of the budget going to police. Look at where the Black people live. Low income, prison facilities, and White neighborhoods. Go look at what they plan to do for immigrants in their city planning. Nothing for African Americans.

i'm pretty sure your right...America is very militaristic and the police are apart of that ilk. Just look at how much we spend on the military alone. I'm a huge supporter of national defense but i also agree that the budgets for the military are way too high.

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 20 days ago    Post subject: Does Kamala Harris have an Indian Agenda?

20 days ago

20 days ago

20 days ago

Forum :  Topic : What's the correct answer? (Multiple Choice)

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 20 days ago    Post subject: What's the correct answer? (Multiple Choice)

21 days ago

initially I decided C but then i realized my brain read the question wrong: It read two zeroS and two fourS, instead of the alpha-numeric two-zero-two-four.
Forum :  Topic : No words!

dailyskeptic

Senior

Ackley
Iowa
United States

PostPosted: 20 days ago    Post subject: No words!

2020-08-17 23:10:55

God's handiwork...
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: