Search

POST NEWAdmins_-ex's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Pic a Saturday Love!

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Pic a Saturday Love!

2 days ago

1 days ago

He's cartoonishly handsome.

You know I love pink lips on a dude...especially if his skin is super dark and his lips are super pink....that shit is sexy.....
Forum :  Topic : I used lube but I pounded it hard

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I used lube but I pounded it hard

You keeping saying PEP in every thread but I believe it's PrEP Laughing

Pre-exposure prophylaxis.

PrEP....

PEP is pepsi or pepboys hoe Laughing
Forum :  Topic : I really need a miracle

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I really need a miracle

Lol....

Don't you have insurance?

And the niggas you hoe-ing for can't sling you a few dollars? Laughing
Forum :  Topic : Which of them could get it?

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Which of them could get it?

Yo...

These are kids man...

These are puppies....

They all look like highschool students....

I can't do it....these chirrens ain't ripe fo harvest. Laughing

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Pic a Saturday Love!

Forum :  Topic : Are gay men actually men or something else

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Are gay men actually men or something else

Lol....

This is a very good question.

I think the definition of what a "real man" is came about because of what WOMEN think a real man should be....and there are gay men that see things through the eyes of a woman so they also foolishly use that same standard to define what a real man should be....

Now....to answer your question....

Gay men are not real men....

Real men don't know how to dress....
Real men are raw and unrefined....
Real men also usually have poor hygiene....
Real men don't even know how to cook or do laundry.....
A real man will burn that kitchen down and set the smoke alarm off...

Real men are very RAW and almost uncivilized....

Real man can't even take care of children....that real man can't make that baby stop crying because he is out of touch when it comes to comforting a child....zero nurturing skills....

Real men don't even know how to kiss....their lips are always stiff....the only thing they know how to do is fuck and use their dick....

Gay men are the complete opposite of that...gay niggas know how to dress better than both str8 males and females.....Gay men are usually very poised and tamed..Well groomed...Gay men also stay on top of their hygiene and it's rare for a gay man to smell funky....A gay man knows how to cook and bake better than a bitch and her grandmother....A gay man is the advanced and improved version of str8 "real" man.....Gay men are also better in bed than these D.L str8 dudes....Gay men know how to kiss....Gay men know how do everything better than a so called "real man" or a str8 dude....why?....because Gay men are the refined and polished version of real men.....Real men are raw.....Gay men are refined....

Now....you have gay men that prefer the "rawness" and unrefined-ness of a real man and that is fine....they want that raw masculinity because that is what they are attracted to....that is what their momma used to date so that is what they envision for themselves.....

Now me personally, I prefer a refined and poised man by my side....I never ever wanted a real man....nah....a real man is to raw and uncivilized....I can't take him anywhere....If I go out to dinner with a real man, he wouldn't even know which hand holds the fork and which hand holds the knife.....Most real men don't even know how to tie a neck tie👔....You give that nigga a tie and tell him to tie that shit around his neck and he wouldn't even know how...but trust and believe, dem gay niggas that know how to dress know how to tie a neck-tie....believe that....

Also, 1 big difference....a real man is never as financial stable a gay man.....gay men know how to manage money down to the penny...All the gay couples I know with an adopted kid have nice homes...nice cars....and their child lacks nothing.....

Most of these real str8 men out here are always struggling financially with the wives and girlfriends.....these real men are always hustling but you never see them come up.....they're always spending their money on dumb shit like car parts, rims, sports stuff, spending money at bars, spending money on dirty pussy.....A lot of these so called "real men" here in Chicago are always getting dropped of at work by some female because truth be told, the female makes more money than him and the car belongs to her......She's wearing the pants in the house and the only thing he does for her is LAYING PIPE........Every gay man I know around my age (29) is usually very independent....own house/apartment...own car....has an education......A lot of gay men I know are professionals....a lot of these so called "real niggas" out here in Chicago usually work in some warehouse or factory in some blue collar position.....

So yeah....a gay man is not a real man.....a gay man is a refined and poised male.....even the rachet gay dudes eventually blossom in renown refined men.....

I wanna come home to my guy watching basketball wives and America's next top model drinking a glass of wine smelling like he just came out of the shower....with something sizzling in the crockpot....tongue kissing me and shit....

I don't wanna come home to a real man watching ESPN and boxing with his ashy ass feet on my leather sofa and his stanky ass work boots by the door......with dishes in the sink....and a beer bottle on the floor with a toothpick in his mouth.....and his stanky ass dreads.....str8 real men be having some funky ass dreadlocks....aight lemme stop Laughing
Forum :  Topic : The Battle of the Racists

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject:

6 days ago

If what youre saying is true............i just can say...it takes one, to know one. Trump mad because this dudes wealth is public knowledge and he doesnt have any, thats why he lied (as usual) in 2015 about releasing his taxes which shows how much he made in one year for income

To be honest with you...

The way America is set up....will cause any person trying to build wealth to be racist eventually....and by the time you're in the millions and billions, you're tired of all the races...INCLUDING YOUR OWN.

This is why most rich men and women in America have foreign wives and foreign husbands.....cuz by the time you're in the millions and billions, you're just tired and sick of hoes and fools that you want to disconnect yourself all the heathens in this country....The heavier you bank account, the more racist you are.....

Now check this out....Both Trump and bloomberg currently don't even have an American wife.....Trump's wife is from Eastern Europe....Bloomberg's ex wife is from the England.......so yeah....Go figure....

Trust and believe me when I say.....very few American wealthy businessmen and business women marry other Americans or want anything to do with Americans on a personal level.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Traits in a mate

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Traits in a mate

2020-01-03 18:19:34

To be honest with you...I like a very classy black man.....

Something along these lines....

2020-01-05 08:53:42

U so fucking Xtra, u rainbow freak

2020-01-05 19:23:51

Gay ass freak Laughing
Gay ass rainbow Laughing
Gay ass default pic Laughing

2020-01-09 22:05:25

Gay overload

2020-01-10 18:31:44

GAY ASS OVERLOAD Laughing
GAY ASS WHITE POLO Laughing

2020-01-10 21:50:06

U gay af

2020-01-10 23:10:31

YOUR GAY ASS DADDY Laughing

2020-01-11 11:41:58

That's gay

YOUR GAY ASS MOMMA TOO Laughing
Forum :  Topic : Invite 1 over for Sunday dinner.

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Invite 1 over for Sunday dinner.

8 days ago

7 days ago

U think he speaks fluent English?

I don't that matters TO ME....
Forum :  Topic : Invite 1 over for Sunday dinner.

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Invite 1 over for Sunday dinner.

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: Pic a Saturday Love!

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: Pic a Saturday Love!

Top 2

Forum :  Topic : TYPES.

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 12 days ago    Post subject: TYPES.

So for every race, I want you guys to post of picture of your type within that race of men.....

BLACK
WHITE
ASIAN
HISPANIC

Now I must say...lately, hood ass SKINNY yellow bones with dreads have been pulling me in....and usually I'm into dark skin types but these skinny ass hood ass yellow bone CARAMEL types are tempting me....the devil is using them to get to me out here in Chicago and I bind it in the name of jesus.....got my dick twitching and shit...what kind of shit is that?..... Laughing
Forum :  Topic : Did Bird pass away 😔

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 14 days ago    Post subject: Did Bird pass away 😔

He's in a nursing home.
Forum :  Topic : 

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 17 days ago    Post subject: Your thoughts on black men saving white people

The reason why is because....IT'S CHICAGO....

In Chicago, when you see things happening....YOU KEEP YOUR ASS WALKING LIKE IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.....cuz the moment you attempt to insert yourself in some shit is the very moment you'll regret it....

This is not a black or white issue....It's not a race issue....IT'S A CHICAGO ISSUE and the ppl here are some of the most fucked up ppl you will ever meet in this world....It's just how they were raised in the midwest....I live in Chicago and I also in lived the suburbs....ppl here in Chicago are just trashy with ZERO HOME TRAINING and ethics.......that's how the midwest raises them to be.....It's a midwestern thing.

That Chicago black woman talking is another loud mouth hoe talking like it's a black men issue or a race issue....IT'S NOT....It's a Chicago problem...It's a midwest problem.....People are leaving Chicago in droves because the longer you live here, the more you realize how classless these people are....black and white....both groups here in Chicago have no class....
Forum : General Discussions Topic : WHY THESE BROKE DOWN CALL CENTER BITCHES HATE US GAY BITCHES

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 19 days ago    Post subject: WHY THESE BROKE DOWN CALL CENTER BITCHES HATE US GAY BITCHES

They really hate you when you are masculine and gay....they seem to keep it "cute" with fems and inbetween types but they really hate you when you are more masculine than their man BUT GAY....oh yess.....let a female find that some sexy masculine dude she is thirsting for is gay....she will never stop looking him up and down and giving him dirty looks.....She'll turn against that masculine gay dude like he fucked her man....lmao Laughing
Forum :  Topic : Stop and search

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 19 days ago    Post subject: Stop and search

Lol....in the UK?....in england?....no....I don't think there is any rift between Africans and other blacks in the UK because most black people over there are all immigrants or children of immigrants....very very few blacks in England have been living in London for many generations.....AND YOU SAID YOU WERE IN ENGLAND/UK so I doubt it.....I don't think that is the case over there....I have 2 sisters that live in London and I visit London quite often.....the level of hatred and racism is very mild compared to the U.S.A....In the UK, almost every other black person has roots outside of the UK so there is a sense of general understanding.....

Now if you were here in America, that would be a different story because there is an unspoken low key SLIGHT MILD rift between generational black Americans and black immigrants....Actually, all the groups in America don't get along so it's not just western blacks vs Africans....In America, it's EVERYBODY versus EVERYBODY.....

So if I were you in England/UK, I wouldn't worry.....cuz it's nothing compared to the united states.....it's not that deep in the UK....In the U.S.A, we have some super ultra deep social and racial problems that you will never find in the England....like never ever.....LIKE EVER.....

I'm not dismissing what you are saying...I'm just saying that you have nothing to worry about....and even if the british police gets called on you, I doubt you'll be going to jail or get tackled down to the ground...or killed.....IN AMERICA, that sort of thing happens everyday.....
Forum :  Topic : Caught the homie slippin’

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 19 days ago    Post subject: Caught the homie slippin’

22 days ago

I see a warehouse behind him...

He's not going to keep that warehouse TEMP AGENCY job very long prancing through the parking lot in his drawls... Laughing

And yes I'm being messy and shady Laughing

19 days ago

lol

You know I'm telling the truth....
Forum : General Discussions Topic : WHO KILLED KOBE BRYANT...THAT IS THE QUESTION???????????????

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 22 days ago    Post subject: WHO KILLED KOBE BRYANT...THAT IS THE QUESTION???????????????

22 days ago

His wife Vanessa killed him! Yes I said it!

That Mexican witch wanted him dead so she can start dating and fucking white mens out in the open. Now that Taco Bell eating Mexican whore will inherit all of Kobe’s millions. What’s sad is Kobe was estranged from his parents. They probably won’t see a dime of his estate unless they sue.

Laughing

Mexican witch.... Laughing

You stay cracking me up with your posts....

But you need to chill with the racial stuff.....

Why she gotta be a "Mexican" witch? Laughing

Why can't she just be a regular witch?...
You had to throw in the "mexican" label for what?

But you're funny....
You're one of the few regs in this bitch with some personality...
You give this forum so much life....

The whole situation is sad and I got teary eyed a bit...
Forum :  Topic : What’s a good place for a black man to live in the America

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 22 days ago    Post subject: What’s a good place for a black man to live in the America

26 days ago

PG COUNTY....in maryland....that's the richest black county in the country....a lot of old black money families live there....a lot of huxtable types live there........

Depends on what you're looking for and what type of black person you are.....cuz the type of black people in PG county are about their business and bullshit free......they like college degrees over there and they love talking about what school they went to.....they also love talking about government contracts and making moves so if you're going to venture into PG county, you better come correct....better have you ducks and geese in order....PG county blacks are not playing games...If you wanna play games then go to Chicago and Detroit.....or you can go to Atlanta for that black hollywood lifestyle....but if you mean business then it's DC/PG COUNTY....

24 days ago

I’ll look in PG county I don’t mind living with serious blAck people. What u mean Hollywood lifestyle? Do u believe that Nick cannon, terry crews, birdman P Diddy are all gay ? One day a video will come out

In general, the best place for a black person is any place that has a lot of HBCUs.....and a lot of black wealth.....
Forum :  Topic : Caught the homie slippin’

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 22 days ago    Post subject: Caught the homie slippin’

I see a warehouse behind him...

He's not going to keep that warehouse TEMP AGENCY job very long prancing through the parking lot in his drawls... Laughing

And yes I'm being messy and shady Laughing
Forum :  Topic : Which one?

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 22 days ago    Post subject: Which one?

Forum :  Topic : Left or Rite?

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 22 days ago    Post subject: Left or Rite?

Left
Forum :  Topic : Freaky Friday. Pick 1 to get the weekend started.

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 23 days ago    Post subject: Freaky Friday. Pick 1 to get the weekend started.

Forum : General Discussions II Topic : LIVING WITH BLACK ON BLACK..

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 25 days ago    Post subject: LIVING WITH BLACK ON BLACK..

26 days ago

"STOKED" Laughing

I've never heard or seen a black man use the word "stoked" ever in my motherfucking life... Shocked

STOKED? Lmao....

We're ain't frens no mo cuz of that shit Laughing

You're something else...

25 days ago

Wow really that was your take away "STOKED"

NOT THE HORRIFIC BLACK ON BLACK CRIME

AND IF. YOU NEVER HEARD A BLACK PERSON IN YOUR CIRCLE USE THAT WORD

DUDE GET A BETTER CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

Yo...this black on black crime has nothing to do with me....I'm busy counting money Laughing so if niggas don't wanna count money with me and they want to kill each other, what the fuck does that have to do with me or hard working black people that are trying to get ahead?.....Don't drag me into that shit.....what the fuck does black on black crime have to do with the general black population?....NOT A DAMN THING.....Does the meth epidemic in the white community have shit to do with White folks?....NOT AT ALL.....same shit.....

Stop talking like Black on Black crime should be a concern for ALL black people....cuz it's not a black problem...it's a hood problem.....Meth is not a white problem....It's a trailer trash/ redneck problem......Illegal immigration is not a mexican problem...It's actually an American government problem because the U.S.A government makes it damn near IMPOSSIBLE to get papers if you're NOT ready to spends tons of money.....

Don't attribute and delegate certain problems in society to race....detach race from the shit and stop using words like "stoked"...At your age of 45 plus, the word "stoked" must never leave your mouth Laughing .....It's usually suburban white kids under 18 that use words like "stoked"....real talk!....and this has nothing to do with having a specific circle of friends and what not....that has nothing to with friendship or whatever.....so trying to use that as a rebuttal.....

I'll let you slide...don't say that shit no mo Laughing
Forum :  Topic : What’s a good place for a black man to live in the America

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 26 days ago    Post subject: What’s a good place for a black man to live in the America

PG COUNTY....in maryland....that's the richest black county in the country....a lot of old black money families live there....a lot of huxtable types live there........

Depends on what you're looking for and what type of black person you are.....cuz the type of black people in PG county are about their business and bullshit free......they like college degrees over there and they love talking about what school they went to.....they also love talking about government contracts and making moves so if you're going to venture into PG county, you better come correct....better have you ducks and geese in order....PG county blacks are not playing games...If you wanna play games then go to Chicago and Detroit.....or you can go to Atlanta for that black hollywood lifestyle....but if you mean business then it's DC/PG COUNTY....
Forum : General Discussions II Topic : LIVING WITH BLACK ON BLACK..

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 26 days ago    Post subject: LIVING WITH BLACK ON BLACK..

"STOKED" Laughing

I've never heard or seen a black man use the word "stoked" ever in my motherfucking life... Shocked

STOKED? Lmao....

We're ain't frens no mo cuz of that shit Laughing

You're something else...
Forum :  Topic : Eliminate 1, have a threesome with the other 2.

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 27 days ago    Post subject: Eliminate 1, have a threesome with the other 2.

NONE....

More like this...
Forum :  Topic : Can a gay couple raise a Hyper masculine son?

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 28 days ago    Post subject: Can a gay couple raise a Hyper masculine son?

Maculinity has a lot to do with hormones...not upbringing....If their son is naturally producing high amounts of testosterone, then he will be hypermasculine....
Forum :  Topic : He is so my type..... Damn I want him!

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 28 days ago    Post subject: He is so my type..... Damn I want him!

2019-10-08 10:00:26

He's ok....but he's like a kid though.....and as quiet as it's kept you're a little too grown to be sniffing after young pussy.... Laughing

28 days ago

Laughing

He's like a grape on a tree....that boy is not ripe for harvest....He's 21....You're 34....LEAVE HIM ALONE...that pussy is not pink yet Laughing
Forum :  Topic : Gay men who prefer to hang out with straight men

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 28 days ago    Post subject: Gay men who prefer to hang out with straight men

Lol....

I personally don't care to be close friends with a str8 male....especially at my age of ALMOST 30.....We just don't have anything in common ANYMORE at my age......cuz to be honest with you....at my age of 29/30, most of the straight men in my age group out here in Chicago are on some other shit that does not align with where I'm trying to go in life.....

I think being friends with str8 males is better when you're in your early to mid 20s.....cuz ya'll still have shit in common....but late 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s...the older you get as a gay man, the more you have to focus on building your own network of gay friends and finding a fiance situation....Cuz if you keep following these str8 ppl and aligning yourself with them INSTEAD OF YOUR OWN PPL, you'll end being one of those gays that has no man, no real gay network of professional friends, no child through adoption or surrogacy...You'll end with NOTHING substantial....You keep hanging out with str8 folks without building your life as a gay black man in America, YOU WILL END UP WITH NOTHING.....I see a lot of older gay men that have nothing to show for....they just have jobs and that is it....and their str8 friends have all moved on to get married with kids, families, splitting bills with their wives....doing family vacations and what not....all their str8 friends have moved on and built their own families....

You don't want to end being one of those older gay men with NO SPOUSE....NOT MARRIED....NO KIDS....NO REAL GAY LIFE LONG FRIENDSHIPS....NOTHING....ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING TO SHOW FOR because you we too busy hanging out with str8 females and forcing str8 men to accept them while dealing with DL str8 men.....those str8 females you like to hang out with will eventually get married and their husbands might not even like the idea that she has a gay friend coming to the house and playing with his kids....and she will listen to him and cut you off.....And these str8 dudes will eventually marry a female and that female will not like her husband hanging out with a gay man on some "suspect" type shit...and she will tell him to cut you off AND HE WILL......

So stop having your head far up str8 ppls ass and build your life as a gay man.....they will move on with their lives and you will not be included in their world....

See me....I wanna throw a christmas party with all my gay friends, kids, and partner in the future.....I don't want to be that gay older man who is trying to call up his str8 friend on Christmas day because he has no family OF HIS OWN....Matter of fact, alot of these older Gay Men stay on BGC 24/7 because they have nothing solid going on...all their str8 friends have moved on and cut them off....and now they're on bgc fighting tooth and nail with younger regs.....bitter fags.....You don't want to turn into 1 of these old fags on BGC that spent many DECADES on the DL and mingling with str8 folks....that DL shit doesn't work when you're past a certain age and your str8 friends have moved on....and what do you have to show for?....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.....50 year old gay man with nothing but a college degree and a job....
No man...no kids....no nothing.....all because you wasted MANY MANY MANY years trying to fit into a str8 world instead of establishing yourself in your own gay community.....WHAT A SHAME....

It's the same with black folks that get a little bit of money and start cutting ties with black ppl...they marry a white wife....all their friends are white.....they're living in a white suburb.....their kids are white washed.....they eventually get older and they realize they've built a caucasian lifestyle which is they are not even a part of...a lifestyle that is not natural....they throw a party at their house and they are the only black face at that party.....they get sick at the hospital and nobody black comes to visit them at the hospital....and their white friends don't show up either because they are "busy".....I had an uncle like this.....he passed....we went to his funeral and nobody at his funeral had black skin except his mixed kids.....and my mother was shocked.....we were basically the only black ppl at his funeral....It was strange and sad....

BE CAREFUL....
Forum :  Topic : Man crush MLK Monday. Pic 1 to enjoy the holiday with.

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 28 days ago    Post subject: Man crush MLK Monday. Pic 1 to enjoy the holiday with.

Forum :  Topic : Championship Sunday Pick'Em!

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 29 days ago    Post subject: Championship Sunday Pick'Em!

Forum :  Topic : Do you regret not going to college? 🙊

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2020-01-18 16:19:04     Post subject: Do you regret not going to college? 🙊

Laughing
Forum :  Topic : It's just the fabric of my being to accept all challenges.

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2020-01-18 16:16:54     Post subject: It's just the fabric of my being to accept all challenges.

2020-01-17 18:02:45

I bought the eggs. I took my fork, and beat the eggs in a bowl, and then scrambled them like I always do.

And I didn't get any resistance from them whatsoever. I guess it was just a ploy to get me to buy the eggs.

2020-01-17 23:42:47

Lol....I think they meant THE PRICE OF $1.88 was "unbeatable".....not the eggs....they're not talking about the eggs....their talking about PRICE....and $1.88 for 12 eggs is actually a very good price.....but you might be able to beat that "unbeatable $1.88" at the dollar store...I used to get eggs at the dollar store back in college for 88 cents.....It's been 7 years since I graduated so I don't know if they still got it like dat at the dollar store...but you might be about to get some eggs for a $1....at the dollar store....shit...even bacon and sausages for $1.....

2020-01-18 08:15:03

Oops! I didn't even think about that.

Laughing

The red label says UNBEATABLE in huge fonts....and then the is a much smaller font that say "prices" to the right of that card....

"Unbeatable Prices" is what that red card says....

What is wrong with you? Laughing
Forum :  Topic : It's just the fabric of my being to accept all challenges.

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2020-01-17 23:42:47     Post subject: It's just the fabric of my being to accept all challenges.

2020-01-17 18:02:45

I bought the eggs. I took my fork, and beat the eggs in a bowl, and then scrambled them like I always do.

And I didn't get any resistance from them whatsoever. I guess it was just a ploy to get me to buy the eggs.

Lol....I think they meant THE PRICE OF $1.88 was "unbeatable".....not the eggs....they're not talking about the eggs....their talking about PRICE....and $1.88 for 12 eggs is actually a very good price.....but you might be able to beat that "unbeatable $1.88" at the dollar store...I used to get eggs at the dollar store back in college for 88 cents.....It's been 7 years since I graduated so I don't know if they still got it like dat at the dollar store...but you might be about to get some eggs for a $1....at the dollar store....shit...even bacon and sausages for $1.....
Forum :  Topic : He is so my type..... Damn I want him!

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2020-01-17 23:30:38     Post subject: He is so my type..... Damn I want him!

He's ok....but he's like a kid though.....and as quiet as it's kept you're a little too grown to be sniffing after young pussy.... Laughing
Forum :  Topic : BGC!!!

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2020-01-17 23:14:14     Post subject: BGC!!!

I swear...bgc is life for a lot of these hoes.....a slight shut down and the girls are shook...
Forum :  Topic : Chi Says: Mehcad Brooks wtf happened?

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2020-01-17 23:12:39     Post subject: Chi Says: Mehcad Brooks wtf happened?

Too many white girls....constantly diving into ALL KINDS of white pussy will destroy your career Laughing
Forum :  Topic : Put them in order of sexiness.

admins_-ex

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2020-01-17 23:08:17     Post subject: Put them in order of sexiness.

Mmm hmmm.....
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: