logo
Search

POST NEWKingofforum's Posts
Forum :  Topic : What do you think of black males with white women?

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-17 08:13:17     Post subject: What do you think of black males with white women?

I don't think nothing of them . They are not affecting my life in any way
Forum :  Topic : What do you think of black males with white women?

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-17 08:12:38     Post subject: What do you think of black males with white women?

I don't think nothing of them . They are not affecting my life in any way
Forum :  Topic : lol Bernie..Why you getting all upset?

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2020-02-11 22:57:23     Post subject: lol Bernie..Why you getting all upset?

Mayor Pete is his worst nightmare...and I'm loving it lol
Forum :  Topic : The Nomination is Bernie's to Lose!!!

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2020-02-11 17:47:48     Post subject: The Nomination is Bernie's to Lose!!!

I don 't know what's more terrifying Trump for another term or Bernie. They both and their supporters seem to have similarities. I don't care for either of them. Hope it doesn't come down to two grouchy old white narcissist. We deserve better than that.
Forum :  Topic : I feel I’m becoming more feminine each day.

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2020-01-09 03:11:10     Post subject: I feel I’m becoming more feminine each day.

2020-01-06 00:36:41

Your becoming fem because it's the climate of the world now in media & everyday life you're just noticing it now. If you want to stay masculine just be wary of what you do & what you wear. Also don't follow the trends now or some of them. You can tell if you're doing something fem not all the time but sometimes.

Maybe I'm just ignorant but this is just my opinion. Whenever a person has to try to mask something in order to appear another way they might just be in denial. Just love yourself and be yourself is what I go by. Just because you cover your feet up with socks doesn't mean your feet are not there.
Forum :  Topic : I feel I’m becoming more feminine each day.

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2020-01-09 02:55:53     Post subject: I feel I’m becoming more feminine each day.

2020-01-06 00:36:41

You probably not being yourself and intentionally conforming to what the gay community ways of what is considered gay. Just be yourself

I totally agree
Forum :  Topic : Some straight dudes need to get over themselves

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2020-01-08 11:11:34     Post subject: Some straight dudes need to get over themselves

2020-01-07 16:24:01

I noticed that almost every time a group of straight dudes are together and a noticeable gay dude happens to pass by (The first thing that comes out their mouth is about gay sex) I assume they think that all gay men only think about is sex 24/7. As though that gay dude is not a human beings with a life that expands outside a bedroom.. Automatically thinking that because the dude is gay that he must want them lol. Usually the ugliest nigga in the group will be the main person thinking the gay dude is looking at him.

Because a person is gay doesn't mean they have no standards or is that damn desperate. SMDM

2020-01-07 16:40:19

Welcome back, stranger!

That doesn't only apply to straight men, it applies to a variety of people. But, you're correct in that it is irritating for someone not even close to one's type to actually think that they are a prize. Lucky for me, I don't appear gay, so I've never had that happen to me, but if it did, I'm bold enough to inform an unworthy man that he doesn't have a chance in in hell with me.

Thanks you

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2020-01-08 11:10:40     Post subject: Some straight dudes need to get over themselves

It's not funny coz gay men are a lot pickier...in my experience anyway.

Thanks! I agree with you on that because the straight friends I have will pretty much fuck anything with a vagina and most of the gay friends want dudes way above what they ought to be seeking lol

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2020-01-08 11:03:25     Post subject: Some straight dudes need to get over themselves

Exactly.. It pisses me off when a nigga think I automatically want them or have
an interest in them because i'm gay.. I remember this fat dusty ass nigga at work calling me gay or assuming I have an interest in him, or calling me out
around ppl.

Thanks!....Exactly what I'm trying to say

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2020-01-07 16:24:01     Post subject: Some straight dudes need to get over themselves

I noticed that almost every time a group of straight dudes are together and a noticeable gay dude happens to pass by (The first thing that comes out their mouth is about gay sex) I assume they think that all gay men only think about is sex 24/7. As though that gay dude is not a human beings with a life that expands outside a bedroom.. Automatically thinking that because the dude is gay that he must want them lol. Usually the ugliest nigga in the group will be the main person thinking the gay dude is looking at him.

Because a person is gay doesn't mean they have no standards or is that damn desperate. SMDH
Forum :  Topic : Who is Your Fav BlackFamous Celeb?

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-17 15:47:24     Post subject: Who is Your Fav BlackFamous Celeb?

Forum :  Topic : Last Days to Shop! - What Yall Want for Christmas?

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-15 09:27:39     Post subject: Last Days to Shop! - What Yall Want for Christmas?

2019-12-15 09:15:02

I bought a lot of junk for the kids this Christmas. They couldn\'t wait, so will have nothing to open on Christmas. Mine will be the only gifts under the tree:

I was finished shopping in February. I can't do the crowd thing. Plus Christmas comes only once a year so it's kinda crazy to me why a whole year is not enough time to buy a gift.
Forum :  Topic : Words or names you getting tired of seeing in here

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-15 09:14:08     Post subject: Words or names you getting tired of seeing in here

2019-11-21 16:23:49

sammiches!

I like sammiches
Forum :  Topic : I challenge those who despise the Dem moderates

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-10 15:50:26     Post subject: I challenge those who despise the Dem moderates

2019-12-10 15:27:10

Show us the Progressive Dem that was just so damn great at winning in the November Presidential Election. You hate Biden. You think Dems should pander to the far Left "hidden" voters. Well, show us when that worked.

McGovern in 1972? No

Dukakis in 1988? No

Please show us all. The frigid miss couldn't get many blue-collar males in 2016. Biden can get them. So, don't use her as an example of why your people will work. Show us where your extreme lefties have won. Have they?

Far left candidates usually only win in liberal states but they do influence policy ... like Bernie and Elizabeth. The far left also make it very hard for us democrats as a whole to expand and take ground back away from the Republican party. They have most of the picks for the courts and the most Governors. I'm confused why expanding your base has become something bad now
Forum :  Topic : 

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-08 18:24:28     Post subject: Would U Holla or Pass?

I like him
Forum :  Topic : Would you feel safe riding in a self driving car?

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-06 08:08:54     Post subject: Would you feel safe riding in a self driving car?

I say ...Hell Naw!

This is crazy and dangerous on I don't know how many levels.

Forum :  Topic : Yang Wants to Give You $1,000 per Month, Free and Clear!

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-06 02:06:21     Post subject: Yang Wants to Give You $1,000 per Month, Free and Clear!

Desperation
Forum :  Topic : Adios, Miss Kamala

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-03 13:19:30     Post subject: Adios, Miss Kamala

2019-12-03 12:44:34

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/kamala-harris-dropping-out-180358083.html

drops out

I wonder why it took her this long. Hopefully Julián Castro is out next
Forum :  Topic : What type of personality you have?

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-03 13:04:06     Post subject: What type of personality you have?

I'm the laid back type who is easy to get along with. Yes I'm weird and different ...but in good ways. I try to avoid drama and people who surround themselves with it. I'm mostly quiet but I will tend to talk a little more after I know people more. I also try not to allow myself to get angry. Most people that know me think I never get angry...which is far from true. I just handle things different..

I have friends of all types. Some are laid back types like me and I also have one who is the angry type who just cannot let anything be said about him without needing to go confront the person. He gets way too angry over simple things like getting the wrong order at Mickey D's or because your views on a subject is different than his. I tell him all the time that he needs to work on his anger. Being so angry all the damn time does nothing but eats you up from the inside out. But I do realize that it's just his personality to be over the top... so I know exactly what to expect from him.

What personality type do you consider yourself?
Forum :  Topic : What type of personality you have?

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-03 13:04:05     Post subject: What type of personality you have?

I'm the laid back type who is easy to get along with. Yes I'm weird and different ...but in good ways. I try to avoid drama and people who surround themselves with it. I'm mostly quiet but I will tend to talk a little more after I know people more. I also try not to allow myself to get angry . Most people that know me think I never get angry...which is far from true. I just handle things different..

I have friends of all types . Some are laid back types like me and I also have one who is the angry type who just cannot let anything be said about him without needing to go confront the person. He gets way too angry over simple things like getting the wrong order at Mickey D's or because your views on a subject is different than his. I tell him all the time that he needs to work on his anger. Being so angry all the damn time does nothing but eats you up from the inside out. But I do realize that it's just his personality to be over the top... so I know exactly what to expect from him.

What personality type do you consider yourself?
Forum :  Topic : I love people who are different from the pack

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-03 04:27:39     Post subject: I love people who are different from the pack

2019-12-02 07:26:04

Talk is cheap though....

I hear ppl dish out the same speech you're giving but when the shit is in their face, they pipe down quickly.....

Truth of the matter is....most people like familiarity and like to feel connected to what they already know and understand....and they are secretly afraid and very cautious about situations that are dramatically different from what they grew up with....This is especially true for ppl here in America.

I hear what you're saying but I've also heard ppl preach this same doctrine yet I barely see them putting it into action....

I sort of sense that you are a little bit different...but maybe I'm wrong. Anyways I hear you and I agree. But I can only speak for myself and I have nothing to prove. I'm me and it is what it is. Like me or hate me ..but know me first.

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-03 04:06:30     Post subject: I love people who are different from the pack

2019-12-02 07:26:04

You create some interesting threads but so shallow. Question. Why the part about what people think a black man ought to do or be? How are you being open minded by just blocking your mind in your own thread just in blackness? That is a sickness of the mind because you or anyone else knows what being black is.

Take what I say as a whole without trying to over analyze me or dissect parts of what I said to try and turn it into something negative. You are absolutely missing what I'm saying. If you take pieces of the puzzle out you want be able to see what the whole picture is.

You are missing the point while also proving what I'm saying. Could it be because you are closed minded and just can't accept or understand people who are different? Sometimes people who are closed minded ... they just refuse to open their minds long enough to try and understand different. They are in a hurry to get to the part where they criticize someone that is different rather than trying to understand or just accepting the fact that they do not subscribe to group thinking or staying in lockstep with the pack.

But any how thanks for your input.
Forum :  Topic : Take time to tell your love ones you love them

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-02 19:08:58     Post subject: Take time to tell your love ones you love them

I make a habit of doing this every time I talk to my parents or my other siblings. I'm lucky to still have both my parents here with me. So while they are here I will always tell them how much they mean to me.
Forum :  Topic : Dicks Galore! The Return of the Beautiful Dick Thread

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-02 12:41:41     Post subject: Dicks Galore! The Return of the Beautiful Dick Thread

2019-10-23 07:39:45

I saw this one and felt inspired to start a new thread. We'll see how long this one lasts before BGC crashes and loses it. Lol.

2019-12-02 12:19:24

You need to make phat booty thread for us who are not into dick lol

2019-12-02 12:35:45

I posted a couple nice ones in here, but dicks are more my thing. One of you guys into that should start a thread. I would add to it, whatever nice asses I find, but I don't have enough interest to actually look for them and maintain a thread like that. I only notice a nice butt while looking for BBC.

Okay then

Forum :  Topic : White bigots and black bigots have something in common

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-02 12:35:22     Post subject: White bigots and black bigots have something in common

2019-12-01 12:12:11

I won't argue against you or your parents and how you view bigotry, but Black people or Latino people or Asian people hating people of different races doesn't have the same impact as White people hating people of different races in America. I know we like to pretend everything is equal when it's convenient, but it's not.

A poor black bigot with no power who chooses to hate, as long as he doesn't harm another person, is only affecting him or herself. But a white person, in America, who hates people of different races (particularly black people), no matter what his or her status is, has a system of institutionalized racism in place to back them up. That doesn't make black bigots right, but they certainly aren't by any means equal..Smile

2019-12-02 05:56:55

I do hear what you're saying man ..But this was all about me and how I feel . You and others here have the right to choose or feel the way you want. I can only make my own choices based on what's in my own heart. This is all me man...I see no sense in staying angry, stuck and unwilling to trust.

2019-12-02 12:28:35

It doesn't make any sense to hate an individual of they don't give you a reason to hate them. I agree with that..Smile

See we agree on something
Forum :  Topic : Dicks Galore! The Return of the Beautiful Dick Thread

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-02 12:19:24     Post subject: Dicks Galore! The Return of the Beautiful Dick Thread

2019-10-23 07:39:45

I saw this one and felt inspired to start a new thread. We'll see how long this one lasts before BGC crashes and loses it. Lol.

You need to make phat booty thread for us who are not into dick lol
Forum :  Topic : Christmas song thread

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-02 12:04:59     Post subject: Christmas song thread

2019-12-01 16:06:23

You wrong for this LOL

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-02 07:26:04     Post subject: I love people who are different from the pack

I love people who are different and who also like to explore different things. People like me who are very open minded and free thinking. Free of the chains and the cookie cutter ideal of what every black man is suppose to be or act like. I love people who like to explore outwards and not stuck in the past. People who like to explore different places , music and other cultures. I like those who go against the grain . People who don't just blindly following what the pack is doing.

Most people who are different are leaders. While everyone else just follows in a straight line together... they refuse to listen to the voices that want them to just shut up and fall in line. Yes that is me and if you are also one of these kind of people who are different or open minded. Never let the loud voices of the pack try to silence or try to make you feel bad for being different. I say fuck them all! Just be yourself and live your life for you. Keep those chains off and keep being and thinking freely from the pack. Different is good.
Forum :  Topic : Gerald Levert Double play

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-02 06:24:24     Post subject: Gerald Levert Double play

Forum :  Topic : Who is Iconic Now?

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-02 06:16:37     Post subject: Who is Iconic Now?

2019-12-02 05:16:57

I am sorry to inform you, but James Brown is dead, sir.

I am a huge James Brown fan..I'm gonna do a thread on the Godfather of Soul

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-02 06:12:33     Post subject: Christmas song thread

2019-12-01 16:06:23

I 'm kinda feelin back door Santa. Good choice man
Forum :  Topic : Who is Iconic Now?

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-02 06:07:24     Post subject: Who is Iconic Now?

Good music died after the early 2000's I have resurrected some it from the dead by downloading off of youtube. These days the radio is on just to drown out background noise or to keep me from falling asleep while driving.
Forum :  Topic : Whitney Houston or Shirley Murdock

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-02 06:00:17     Post subject: Whitney Houston or Shirley Murdock

Shirley

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-02 05:56:55     Post subject: White bigots and black bigots have something in common

2019-12-01 12:12:11

I won't argue against you or your parents and how you view bigotry, but Black people or Latino people or Asian people hating people of different races doesn't have the same impact as White people hating people of different races in America. I know we like to pretend everything is equal when it's convenient, but it's not.

A poor black bigot with no power who chooses to hate, as long as he doesn't harm another person, is only affecting him or herself. But a white person, in America, who hates people of different races (particularly black people), no matter what his or her status is, has a system of institutionalized racism in place to back them up. That doesn't make black bigots right, but they certainly aren't by any means equal..Smile

I do hear what you're saying man ..But this was all about me and how I feel . You and others here have the right to choose or feel the way you want. I can only make my own choices based on what's in my own heart. This is all me man...I see no sense in staying angry, stuck and unwilling to trust.

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-01 16:06:23     Post subject: Christmas song thread

These are my two favorite Christmas jams

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-01 12:12:11     Post subject: White bigots and black bigots have something in common

They both hate seeing people who don't subscribe to their way of thinking being happy or living their life without this kind of nonsense being a part of it. They want everyone else to be hateful and stew in their own misery just as they do. I have no problem with any race. I also have no problem with people dating outside their race. Even if I did care... WTF does that have to do with my life? Someone else's preference doesn't effect my way of living or my life.

There are good and bad people in every race. I was taught by both my (BLACK) parents to never forget struggles that us blacks have been through and that we still go through these present days. Those same two (BLACK) parents also told me not to hate and to treat every single person as a individual no matter what their race is. So I treat every person equally until they give me a reason not to and I see absolutely nothing wrong with what both my two (BLACK) parents told me.
Forum :  Topic : Justin Bieber before/after becoming married and a Christian

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-01 11:13:00     Post subject: Justin Bieber before/after becoming married and a Christian

2019-12-01 04:20:18

You worried about some whit fuck instead of yourself. You niggas make me laugh.

Damn bruh..A thread about Justin Bieber got you this upset? Maybe it's you who needs to be worrying about yourself and your anger issues...But thanks for your input sir.
Forum :  Topic : Justin Bieber before/after becoming married and a Christian

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-12-01 04:20:18     Post subject: Justin Bieber before/after becoming married and a Christian

Is this what being a Married christian does to good looks? I don't like the new meth head looking Justin.

This

Forum :  Topic : People be making damn fools of themselves on Black Friday

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-11-30 16:53:19     Post subject: People be making damn fools of themselves on Black Friday

2019-11-30 11:54:26

It's all fun and games on Black Friday. That video had me on the floor.

lol They tore the damn doors all the way off the store.
Forum :  Topic : People be making damn fools of themselves on Black Friday

kingofforum

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2019-11-30 11:54:26     Post subject: People be making damn fools of themselves on Black Friday

I only been shopping one time on Black Friday and it also was my last time. It was in 2008 and the man that unlocked the doors was injures by customers. I saw that he had some blood running down his elbow. These crazy ass people didn't even see if the dude was okay ..They was acting almost as though the shit was free..SMDH

First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: