POST NEWDq_cotton-candy's Posts
Forum :  Topic : let me make this perfectly clear

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: let me make this perfectly clear

Our resident slave labor enthusiast is in the house.
Forum :  Topic : All 5 Native American Tribes were PROUD SLAVE OWNERS!!!

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 6 hrs ago    Post subject: All 5 Native American Tribes were PROUD SLAVE OWNERS!!!

1 days ago

While what you write is true, we are talking about five tribes out of hundreds of tribes in the United States. Specifically, these five "civilized tribes" are the Cherokee, Creek, Choctaw, Seminole, and Chickasaw.

8 hrs ago

I've never seen a group of people that love history as much as the black fags on here do.

6 hrs ago

Now, what was the point of your post? Were you trying to ruffle some feathers? Laughing

observation definition:

noun

1. the act of observing something or someone: 2. the fact that you notice or see something: 3. a remark about something that you have noticed: .

Forum :  Topic : message for all cats, dogs, and their owners...plz share

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 7 hrs ago    Post subject: message for all cats, dogs, and their owners...plz share

"rubbit"

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 7 hrs ago    Post subject: message for all cats, dogs, and their owners...plz share

hmm

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

What does a perverted frog say?

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 8 hrs ago    Post subject: All 5 Native American Tribes were PROUD SLAVE OWNERS!!!

1 days ago

although I would love to drag native American
for some of their ways I still need to be honest when
it comes to these topics..

we have letters in a museum
where soldiers had to go out and watch
the native American and their slaves, and report
back in letter form to their commanders. some of
those letters where found and it reads,,

(the native American are treating their slaves nice
they are out in the fields working with them, and they are
letting the slaves sleep inside with them)..

"and they are
letting the slaves sleep inside with them).."

i bet
Forum :  Topic : What do you think this movie is about

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 8 hrs ago    Post subject: What do you think this movie is about

wypipo?
Forum :  Topic : Gotta Love auntie Maxine Waters

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 8 hrs ago    Post subject: Gotta Love auntie Maxine Waters

2 petty bitches

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 8 hrs ago    Post subject: All 5 Native American Tribes were PROUD SLAVE OWNERS!!!

1 days ago

While what you write is true, we are talking about five tribes out of hundreds of tribes in the United States. Specifically, these five "civilized tribes" are the Cherokee, Creek, Choctaw, Seminole, and Chickasaw.

I've never seen a group of people that love history as much as the black fags on here do.

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 8 hrs ago    Post subject: message for all cats, dogs, and their owners...plz share

1 days ago

What do you call a duck addicted to drugs?

Quackhead

or

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 8 hrs ago    Post subject: message for all cats, dogs, and their owners...plz share

1 days ago

9 hrs ago

What do you call a guy with a rubber toe?

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

1 days ago

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

Quackhead

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 9 hrs ago    Post subject: message for all cats, dogs, and their owners...plz share

.........................hmmmmm....

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 9 hrs ago    Post subject: message for all cats, dogs, and their owners...plz share

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

hmmmm

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

1 days ago

What do you call a guy with a rubber toe?
Forum :  Topic : pretty Booty thread

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 19 hrs ago    Post subject: pretty Booty thread

Forum :  Topic : For us BGC tops, just because... Full Moon Rising!

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 19 hrs ago    Post subject:

1 days ago

Nice

20 hrs ago

They look soft, like cotton pillows. Embarassed

Cute...

Don't think they'd be that soft, though. Like lil sofa accent pillows , maybe.

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 20 hrs ago    Post subject: let me make this perfectly clear

1 days ago

SOOOO SEXY WHEN U GET ALL SERIOUS.

I AGREE.

He's definitely getting people killed, now. We've always needed comprehensive background checks, and the banning of the sale of assault rifles, but his actions are definitely triggering some nuts to commit mass shootings. People kill other people, but assault rifles give them the ability to kill waves of people in much less time.
Forum :  Topic : Any cowardly types want to claim he didn't really come out?

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: Any cowardly types want to claim he didn't really come out?

2019-07-22 23:43:25

11:20-11:27

I don't think he has to do anymore than he did (just admitted he's gay, and said he thinks it will help some other people.)

12:46-13:42 He didn't like that.

That clap at the end of the interview.

1 days ago

He is a shrewd business man; he made a lot of money off of 1 song & parlayed that into his own little empire!! Had he came out prior to his success, would it have affected him negatively...?? He would have received backlash from the homophobes & perhaps wouldn't have been as successful!! I admire his bravery though & hope he continues to use his success to positively bring awareness to the LGBTQ community!!

His record company wouldn't of signed him as a performer. They might of bought the song, and given it to one of their other performers.
Forum :  Topic : Don Lemon was accused of sexual assault

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: Don Lemon was accused of sexual assault

3 days ago

I don't believe Don Lemon of all people would have done that. For one, he would not put another man in that type of situation, knowing full well that he was sexually assaulted when he was young. One would think, if they've experienced that type of conduct from someone, why would they exhibit the same treatment upon someone else knowing what it's like?

I hope this isn't true. Don should fight this. Also, what man would have another to stood in their presence, grabbing and fondling their junk and taking their hand out from that area and extend their hand to offer a whiff? Normally, you would back up with the quickness. Another thing that I noticed was, this transpired last year. What took so long? Action should have been taken right then and there. It looks very suspicious for someone to wait a year after the fact.

If there's an out-of-court settlement, which I hope it won't, that's an immediate admission of guilt. And I want to know myself, what color is the guy in question. Not that it matters, but it is obvious that he does have an affinity for white men. All this could be a set-up to ruin Don Lemon, personally and professionally.

He's White, and is an outspoken critic of CNN. He was up to no good that night. He clearly portrayed himself as a man who likes men (or he does like men.) 3 times he tried to buy Don a drink. Clearly, Don saw him as a gay man that was trying to hard to hit on a gay man with a known male partner. We know Don thought he was attracted to men, because the guy's friend said that Don asked him if he was bothering him, because he likes him (Don.)
Forum :  Topic : Let's look @ how da2 Dems race baiting Joe Biden r doing

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Let's look @ how da2 Dems race baiting Joe Biden r doing

You can see why she dropped down to 5% in this poll. Both in this debate, and in this napalm throwing session after the debate , Kamala didn't respond specifically to the clalms made about her. She was dismissive. People don't care that you are a top tier candidate, and she was low in the polls. That was elitist. Her claim that she actually ran something (while Tulsi was just giving speeches in a legislative body) was a big mistake, because Kamala left that job to come to the US Senate, and give speeches. She was dismissive, elitist, hypocritical, and evasive (all in one night.) She needed to answer those negative claims about her. What else was going on there. She also discounted claims because they came from someone that she doesn't respect. O.K. , in the moment , her defensive tactics were entertaining. Problem is those are serious claims that she made about her. Saying that she doesn't like her is not an answer. It was actually quite weak of Andersen to let her get away with not answering those claims. I have no idea why he let her just dismiss, be condescending, discount, etc. Not the best moment of his career. He sort of got caught up in the fun of watching the napalm catfight. He needed to make her clear up those claims against her.

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: let me make this perfectly clear

1 days ago

I don't too much have a problem with Donald.....he's an opportunist....hate the game.

1 days ago

Oh, I've got plenty of problems with him. These Narcissists do the same damm shit over n' over again. Something in their brain makes them think people aren't gunna notice patterns.

1) After the 2 mass shootings he said he was open to comprehensive background checks. He said that the NRA was worried about a slippery slope. He said he didn't believe in the slippery slope.

2) Today, this muthafkr said we already have good enough background checks. Said comprehensive background checks are a slippery slope. You know ya got to be carefull of the slippery slope.

3) I don't know what you want to call that. Used to be called an Indian Giver. So, instead of having people talk about his indian giving, he decided to wash over it by saying if a Jewish person is a Democrat, they are either uninformed, of disloyal.

Anyways, I have a problem with the above pattern. Shit getting old as fuck. Buys himself a couple weeks time. Takes back what he said 2 weeks ago. Then says something crazy to distract everyone.

1 days ago

trump called (NRA) wayne Lapierre
to let him know universal background checks
are OFF THE TABLE..

dats trump response to the shootings in
el paso and Dayton..

He was never gunna do it. He lies, and pretends he'll do it. 2-3 weeks later, he takes it back, and says something crazy (about Jews) to try to distract attention.

He's just gunna do whatever his Conservative base in the South wants done. Period. His only chance is like every fkn one of them show up to vote (and they might.)

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

1 days ago

I don't too much have a problem with Donald.....he's an opportunist....hate the game.

Oh, I've got plenty of problems with him. These Narcissists do the same damm shit over n' over again. Something in their brain makes them think people aren't gunna notice patterns.

1) After the 2 mass shootings he said he was open to comprehensive background checks. He said that the NRA was worried about a slippery slope. He said he didn't believe in the slippery slope.

2) Today, this muthafkr said we already have good enough background checks. Said comprehensive background checks are a slippery slope. You know ya got to be carefull of the slippery slope.

3) I don't know what you want to call that. Used to be called an Indian Giver. So, instead of having people talk about his indian giving, he decided to wash over it by saying if a Jewish person is a Democrat, they are either uninformed, of disloyal.

Anyways, I have a problem with the above pattern. Shit getting old as fuck. Buys himself a couple weeks time. Takes back what he said 2 weeks ago. Then says something crazy to distract everyone.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Ppl ask me what my type is.. Coby White, looks + personality

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Ppl ask me what my type is.. Coby White, looks + personality

How he don't know who the Fugees are?

Lauryn Hill was always caught up in some sort of drama in the news from 2000-2010.

He didn't say he knew the name but don't know much about them.

He's never heard that group's name.

Maybe he has some sort of memory problem/ brain issue.

It's damn near impossible for somebody Black not to have heard that group's name.

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

This president is 100% correct on trade. I am perfectly capable of supporting an ass when they are correct. This is 100% Democratic backed ideology from the 70's and 80's. The big problem with the Democratic party being hypocritical on this started with these damn high tech firms buying Dem politicians off. That's where this party fucked up. They let these damn greedy high tech guys make shit as cheap as possible using cheap slave labor. Now, it's like you can't find a Democrat under 30 that supports any effort to have free trade. Let's be clear, the Orange is not looking for a trade war. He is trying to force China and others to allow free trade. For wanting these countries to have free trade with us, he is attacked like he's done something wrong. How is trying to force free trade a bad thing? We are that warped in the head (by high tech firms , walmart , etc, etc. ) that the majority in this country are against us having free trade with china. They want us to have trade with china that only favors China , and very rich Americans (that use slave labor, then, sell the products here for high prices.)

When I see people who claim to be for the poor, for Blacks, etc. all doing the dirty work for the Chinese it's disgusting. Don Lemon, hell almost all the CNN anchors. You are in the pocket of China. Doing everything you can to keep China being able to protect their own products and not sell most of ours. You are doing everything you can to allow China to steal intellectual property from us. And you know if that Asian bitch sodomy comes in this thread bitching about a trade war, not wanting tariffs on anything, but letting china put any kind of tariffs on our products sent to China. You know that bitch just cares about herself, and getting that bussy blown out. The lazy liberal media being on that selfish bitch's side just shows you how sheep they are.

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Let's look @ how da2 Dems race baiting Joe Biden r doing

Tulsi baited her into saying -immodest shit. She knew it was gunna get her caught up, but she was so burnt that she just said it anyways. Tulsi is a wicked snake. She went right on Tucker Carlson's show, and talked to him like they won Lotto together.....They should of known this bitch was gunna throw Napalm. This is the woman that went and talked to mass killing dictator of Syria(Assad.) She is a wicked snake. She knew she needed to get 2-3% in a poll. She knew exactly where she was gunna get it from.

She just flat out lied about not having a terror attack plan. You went on that mic and cutting her up with claim after claim, but that wasn't planned? 2:40-3:25....That's 65 seconds all spent denying that she planned this. You def planned this shit, woman. Nobody believes you ain't planned that. Anderson just letting you lie.

This whole thing was epic. For anybody who likes politics, seeing this live on t.v. was as good as the tapes of the '68 Democratic Convention in Chicago. For her to go on Tucker Carlson's show is so snake. All the shit he's said, and this snake cozying with him. Just OMG, woman. She definitely be getting the isolation cage at the pound.

I forgot the "just like cockroaches" part from 2:20-2:30

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

Kamala was bound to hit rocks. She's been amateur hour on healthcare.......Always trying to fix what she said. ...Amateur shit.

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

LMFAO @ CNN going after Jill Biden for telling Dems that they might have to settle for Joe (while liking someone else more.) Honey , they are not coming to the left to get your vote. The more you attack them, the better they look, in November, to Marlboro 100 smoking white trash in Western Pennsylvania, and Ohio. Kamala and Corey already helped him a great deal to get those voters.

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

And this race baiting U.S. Senator from New Jersey is allowed to run for another office while running to get re-elected as Senator in 2020 (a new New Jersey law was passed to allow this. Imagine that.) Let me tell this bitch one thing. Running as a race baiting far left Black Supremacist fringe Democratic Presidential candidate is a far different thing than running for re-election in 2020 as Democrat U.S. Senator from the state of New Jersey. I've already said that I think you will get defeated for re-election as U.S. Senator from that state. What you've been doing fits Hawaii. New Jersey is nowhere near as Liberal as Hawaii is. You got 55% of the vote in 2014. You are not getting that margin in that state ever again. Not gunna happen. So, you got a war coming. You will get 47-52%. It's gunna be tight as a virgin. It's gunna be an all out war. You are not getting that job back, easily. Just write anti-whitey books , and be a 1 term Senator. That is probably gunna be what happens, anyways.

Hurry up. You can't realistically run for both. You are gunna have to work really hard to con people of New Jersey into thinking you are moderate enough to stay Senator.

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

shall we

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/20/politics/cnn-poll-democrats-2020-biden-rebound/index.html

Kamala Harris 5%

Cory Booker 2%

Forum :  Topic : pretty Booty thread

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: pretty Booty thread

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: message for all cats, dogs, and their owners...plz share

Forum :  Topic : neon-pct , I have a sports question

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: neon-pct , I have a sports question

3 days ago

@neon-pct

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/27414675/braves-acuna-pulled-not-running-single

It's been my experience that this is unproductive. What do you think? My experience is that the player can start getting tight, and worry too much about doing something wrong. We all know that players make errors all the time, and don't get taken out of the game. I see this as an error. It's a momentary loss of concentration. The other night I heard Billy Ripken say something that is probably the reality of the situation. It's hard to beg and run at the same time. Of course, I'd rather he'd of run hard, but I'd rather May not throw that cookie over the heart of the plate , too. That's the important mistake in the game. The Grand Slam he gave up is a far bigger mistake. What Acuna did is akin to dropping a flyball.

Team chemistry can be difficult to keep at a high level. I'm not fucking up team chemistry over this. This Player has practically carried this team. His effort has been fantastic. This is like no other sport. You have to be totally relaxed to hit well. IDK, this shit is risky. I'm not doing it. Talking to him is enough. Not removing him. They already got this player (and Albies) on the cheap, too. Those 2 players know that. This is an unnecessary risk to take.

3 days ago

I'm iffy or indifferent on that one. If it's a 1st time offense, u can give him a warning in the clubhouse after the game.

I know Bobby Cox wouldn't tolerate that. I seen him walkout to the outfield to yank Andrew Jones out of the game for not paying attention during the pitches.

To me being in the outfield that is sometimes to me the worst defensive position play, especially right-field. Your lucky u see action in the outfield how many times a game? And 90% of time it routine. So it's easy to lose your concentration or daydream.

Admiring a double thinking it's a HR, if it's a 2nd offense should be the standard for getting pulled & embarrassed by your skipper, in my opinion.

2 days ago

He came to the game in a foul way. He wouldn't normally be that upset at not catching that home run. Something ain't right with him, right now. seems depressed, and 9 out of 10 times people will see that as being lazy, selfish, etc. It doesn't help that he doesn't seem to be progressing well with learning English. That dude next to him still translates every word for him. Maybe he got caught cheating on someone. End of interview, he looks down at the ground....All I can say is we basically have Mexico right here in SOCAL. In the offseason, let's deal. He gets to come to a Latin majority city, and we send them both Seager and Muncy. Diamondbacks and Braves seem to like White players. So, we will give the Braves a couple of them. Seager, Muncy, Smith, Lux, etc. I would give up a lot to aquire this player. Latin City , Black manager. Do what's right for the player. He's looking unhappy there. Can't learn English. Fans in Atlanta keep telling him to learn it. Fuck all that drama. Give him to us.

2 days ago

That is slippery slope if there ever is one. Or better yet the snowball effect. Sports franchises should not construct teams based on anything than trying to put the best winning team on the field of play.

That's Branch Rickey signing Jackie Robinson, not because he was gonna bring a black fan base to Brooklyn, which of he did of course, but because he the best natural 2nd basemen on the market.

I understand the theory why a franchise would want demographics of their teams to reflect the proportionality with the city's demographics, but that's not what we believe in as a sports society. And while in theory it makes sense, it doesn't make any practical sense.

Sports fan just want their teams to win, as that's all it should be about.

2 days ago

He almost looks like he should be Pedro Martinez's son.

You wouldn't of said that last year. He's like 4 shades lighter this year, and totally different hair. He's bleaching the fuck out of that skin. Shortstop for Cleveland does that, too, (Francisco Whatever.)

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: neon-pct , I have a sports question

3 days ago

@neon-pct

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/27414675/braves-acuna-pulled-not-running-single

It's been my experience that this is unproductive. What do you think? My experience is that the player can start getting tight, and worry too much about doing something wrong. We all know that players make errors all the time, and don't get taken out of the game. I see this as an error. It's a momentary loss of concentration. The other night I heard Billy Ripken say something that is probably the reality of the situation. It's hard to beg and run at the same time. Of course, I'd rather he'd of run hard, but I'd rather May not throw that cookie over the heart of the plate , too. That's the important mistake in the game. The Grand Slam he gave up is a far bigger mistake. What Acuna did is akin to dropping a flyball.

Team chemistry can be difficult to keep at a high level. I'm not fucking up team chemistry over this. This Player has practically carried this team. His effort has been fantastic. This is like no other sport. You have to be totally relaxed to hit well. IDK, this shit is risky. I'm not doing it. Talking to him is enough. Not removing him. They already got this player (and Albies) on the cheap, too. Those 2 players know that. This is an unnecessary risk to take.

3 days ago

I'm iffy or indifferent on that one. If it's a 1st time offense, u can give him a warning in the clubhouse after the game.

I know Bobby Cox wouldn't tolerate that. I seen him walkout to the outfield to yank Andrew Jones out of the game for not paying attention during the pitches.

To me being in the outfield that is sometimes to me the worst defensive position play, especially right-field. Your lucky u see action in the outfield how many times a game? And 90% of time it routine. So it's easy to lose your concentration or daydream.

Admiring a double thinking it's a HR, if it's a 2nd offense should be the standard for getting pulled & embarrassed by your skipper, in my opinion.

2 days ago

He came to the game in a foul way. He wouldn't normally be that upset at not catching that home run. Something ain't right with him, right now. seems depressed, and 9 out of 10 times people will see that as being lazy, selfish, etc. It doesn't help that he doesn't seem to be progressing well with learning English. That dude next to him still translates every word for him. Maybe he got caught cheating on someone. End of interview, he looks down at the ground....All I can say is we basically have Mexico right here in SOCAL. In the offseason, let's deal. He gets to come to a Latin majority city, and we send them both Seager and Muncy. Diamondbacks and Braves seem to like White players. So, we will give the Braves a couple of them. Seager, Muncy, Smith, Lux, etc. I would give up a lot to aquire this player. Latin City , Black manager. Do what's right for the player. He's looking unhappy there. Can't learn English. Fans in Atlanta keep telling him to learn it. Fuck all that drama. Give him to us.

2 days ago

That is slippery slope if there ever is one. Or better yet the snowball effect. Sports franchises should not construct teams based on anything than trying to put the best winning team on the field of play.

That's Branch Rickey signing Jackie Robinson, not because he was gonna bring a black fan base to Brooklyn, which of he did of course, but because he the best natural 2nd basemen on the market.

I understand the theory why a franchise would want demographics of their teams to reflect the proportionality with the city's demographics, but that's not what we believe in as a sports society. And while in theory it makes sense, it doesn't make any practical sense.

2 days ago

He almost looks like he should be Pedro Martinez's son.

yea

starting @00:16

"..What in the world do we have here?......"

LOLOLOLOLOL
Forum :  Topic : This is 1 crazy muthafkr

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: This is 1 crazy muthafkr

https://www.tmz.com/2018/10/09/antonio-brown-lawsuit-assault-furniture-rage/

Antonio Brown went into a violent rage back in April and threw a bunch of furniture off the balcony of his 14th story apartment nearly killing a 22-month-old toddler ... so says a lawsuit obtained by TMZ Sports.

The Pittsburgh Steelers star WR has been sued by Ophir Sternberg -- who claims his 22-month-old son was walking around the pool at a high-end apartment complex with his grandfather when suddenly "large objects started to fall from the building many floors above them."

Sternberg claims the items included 2 very large vases, a heavy ottoman and other pieces of furniture -- which landed within a mere foot or 2 from the toddler and his grandfather.

One of the vases shattered when it hit the ground, the lawsuit says.
Forum :  Topic : This is 1 crazy muthafkr

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: This is 1 crazy muthafkr

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27422672/brown-files-new-grievance-helmet

"Oakland Raiders wide receiver Antonio Brown has filed a new grievance against the NFL over his not having a full calendar year grace period to find a helmet that works for him, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

This grievance is the latest part of Brown's ongoing fight against an NFL policy that requires helmet certification according to industry standards. Brown already lost a grievance against the NFL that sought an exception so he could wear his Schutt Air Advantage, a helmet he has worn throughout his career....."

"....Brown believes he is owed the same grace period that other players were given last season, when their helmets were tested and banned, a source told Schefter."

They got like 25 different helmets that they can use. His helmet is not safe enough. Crazy muthafkr had his grace period last year. Anyone with a bad helmet was given a year grace period. He had a helmet that was not allowed (it was like 10 years old.) So, he has had his grace period, already. He is so fkn nuts. I have never seen a professional athlete be this nuts, and not be on drugs. Pittsburgh just sitting back laughing at this shit. Raiders signed them some major cray cray.

dq_cotton-candy

Senior

Las Vegas
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: neon-pct , I have a sports question

3 days ago

@neon-pct

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

"Sports fan just want their teams to win, as that's all it should be about."

I agree, but Los Angeles is hated by the majority of White America. Established White Players from other teams usually perform horribly when they are traded here. I'm saying post 1988. You don't see any Kirk Gibson type performance from Whites that are traded here (or sign as free agents.) The younger White Players have no problem playing here (as you can see.) When we grow them in our farm system they do well here. On the other hand, we consistently get a good performance from the Latinos that come here. Any stage of their career. They handle the move here the best. If we'd of traded a ton away to get Chris Sale, he would of probably been hurt pretty quickly. Maybe not even do well at all after a Tommy John Surgery. I know that's what would of happened here. They just can't make the transition (not once they are 5-6 years into their career.) You probably never noticed this. It is reality though.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: