POST NEWCatchupwithme's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Being fat in the black community

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Being fat in the black community

It’s more acceptable in the black community. I lived in other communities and they are always trying to improving their weight loss result.

I wish black women can lose weight so their facial features can show more and they can reclaim their crown as the baddest. I don’t thing stress as anything to do with it cos our ancestors where under more stress psychologically then we were.
I think it’s bad cohoes and the fat that men have low standards and will take u look big as opposed to other communities just saying. I have a black femal friend who wants to date white men by is afraid of being rejected cos of her weight. She can’t say that about black men they will take her ass.
Forum :  Topic : She didn’t ask before she cooked she just cooked!

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: She didn’t ask before she cooked she just cooked!

I don’t like pecan pie it looks like something monsters who live in a treat would eat. I like sweet potato

I do not like turkey. Only the legs are good. I prefer regular everyday wings on my plate

I do not like mash potato from the box. I like mines natural with alittle chuckyness.

I don’t like hard ass Mac and cheese I like mines alittle creamy so don’t over bake.

This is why it’s sucks to have feminist cos f u complain they have their hands on their hips trying to bark at u but wouldn’t tolerate half of what they put u through. I’m not eating anything I don’t like I’m don’t people pleasing.
Forum :  Topic : If my grade was 77 and I got 28 on a test...

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: If my grade was 77 and I got 28 on a test...

1 days ago

How low will my grade drop? I’m so nervous cos I don’t have a support system wen I fall. I’m gonna kill myself if I fail.

1 days ago

You should be asking your teacher. Maybe see if you can redo an assignment or do extra credit.

Nope 👎 I’m failing. We only have 3 test left
Forum :  Topic : Black gay men going to Domincan republic for Dick

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Black gay men going to Domincan republic for Dick

2 days ago

How do you know all this?

2 days ago

Word of mouth

2 days ago

So it's just a bunch of bottoms going to DR to find real thugs and real tops. That is fascinating and a little sad.

Straight black men including rappers go to other countries too. They don’t want u no mo
Forum :  Topic : If my grade was 77 and I got 28 on a test...

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: If my grade was 77 and I got 28 on a test...

How low will my grade drop? I’m so nervous cos I don’t have a support system wen I fall. I’m gonna kill myself if I fail.

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Black gay men going to Domincan republic for Dick

2 days ago

Actually, most of them turn up missing....So many stories of niggas never returning back from their DR trips....back in the day, the black gays used to congregate there for "inferno D.R"....It was an annual event.....and even back in those 2010s, gay niggas would turn up missing from time to time......most of them just disappeared...never found.

I watch youtubers in DR they are fine no one is looking at y’all some of y’all gays are gullible and follow them to their houses u bring the dude to ur hotel room.

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Black gay men going to Domincan republic for Dick

2 days ago

How do you know all this?

Word of mouth

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

2 days ago

They are tired of beingplayer by fake thugs and fake tops. They want what they deserve which is being tired up and rapes by a group of thugs all night on the pill. So they are fleeing to DR for a vacation. They have WhatsApp groups of pumps that can hook you up with hot guys.

2 days ago

How much does it cost for gay men who are so tired of beingplayer and want what they deserve which is being tired up and rapes? How do they find the WhatsApp groups of pumps? Smile

On the dark web or word of mouth
Forum :  Topic : My low self esteem cos from no one ever having my back.

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: My low self esteem cos from no one ever having my back.

3 days ago

It’s always been me against everyone i have never joined others in attacking others. No one having my back has caused me to have low self esteem. It’s made me made at the world I really wanted to work on building a bigger support system for myself now that I understand the benefits of it. Cos being in this cold world alone Is hard I’m all the way in south Texas by myself. And I’m learning so much about life.

3 days ago

Sis fuck all that time is running out for you to marry a White man. No gay Black man gets married after 35, and 30 is pushing it. Wake the fuck up. The life I live is sweet. Did you get that OK Cupid and Fetlife? Hurry up.

I don’t want someone who is openly gay. When ur openly gay people look at ur different. I want to be treated normal so I want someone who doesn’t want to show love in public.

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

They are tired of beingplayer by fake thugs and fake tops. They want what they deserve which is being tired up and rapes by a group of thugs all night on the pill. So they are fleeing to DR for a vacation. They have WhatsApp groups of pumps that can hook you up with hot guys.
Forum :  Topic : My low self esteem cos from no one ever having my back.

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: My low self esteem cos from no one ever having my back.

It’s always been me against everyone i have never joined others in attacking others. No one having my back has caused me to have low self esteem. It’s made me made at the world I really wanted to work on building a bigger support system for myself now that I understand the benefits of it. Cos being in this cold world alone Is hard I’m all the way in south Texas by myself. And I’m learning so much about life.
Forum :  Topic : I like being the only Black person in the group.

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: I like being the only Black person in the group.

3 days ago

Aint nothing like a good coonsmanship between two bruthas

I do t like but if I have to do it I’ll make sure I win
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Y'all are letting Will Smith off too easily

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Y'all are letting Will Smith off too easily

She had a long rep of being a problem so it’s hard for people to switch lusnaye dark skin
Forum :  Topic : Typical gay snob.

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Typical gay snob.

4 days ago

U damn right it’s gay and everything u say after this is supper gay. Agreed?
Forum :  Topic : I like being the only Black person in the group.

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: I like being the only Black person in the group.

Cos once there is another black person it’s like we gotta complete to be liked the most them the performing, showing out and putting the other black man down starts and I get mad and start beating up all the characters involved.
Forum :  Topic : When two DL men are about to fuck..

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: When two DL men are about to fuck..

And they see u they wait till u leave. No ma’am we having a 3 some or I’m gonna tell everybody. What u thought this was privacy time ??
Forum :  Topic : Why are gay nikkas rude/dismissive

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Why are gay nikkas rude/dismissive

Call it out real quick don’t let someone treat u badly cos of the way u look...some gay men are devils in sheep skin

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Typical gay snob.

4 days ago

I don't even like complimenting niggas anymore.

Leave them alone they waiting to show u there snobby side

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

4 days ago

Whatever the problem is you're trying to convey, I'm sure it won't be a problem once you move to a Muslim country..Smile

I just wanted to visit I’m not sure Ill find a husband cos we see things different. I guess I’ll keep lookin.

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

4 days ago

Instead of u to tell me ur not untested ur playing games because you want to be on ur train of amps being lead on. What an A hole.

4 days ago

Girl that's why I dealt with mostly straight White men, and when you done with that find an older gay White man to marry you. Divest from Black men.

If u know any white men particularly in the army send him my way I like brave men .
Forum :  Topic : Is Bardi Gang scared of a verses battle with The Barbs?

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Is Bardi Gang scared of a verses battle with The Barbs?

6 days ago

Cos we ain’t...

5 days ago

2 trash ass rappers that can't rap

Nicki can rap better than u if ur life depended on it.

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

Instead of u to tell me ur not untested ur playing games because you want to be on ur train of amps being lead on. What an A hole.
Forum :  Topic : Having sex with distant relatives

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Having sex with distant relatives

6 days ago

Wtf Laughing

Why is this on your mind 😭😭😭

6 days ago

Don't mind me I'm just trolling lol

Copy cat
Forum :  Topic : Is Bardi Gang scared of a verses battle with The Barbs?

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Is Bardi Gang scared of a verses battle with The Barbs?

Cos we ain’t...
Forum :  Topic : The work load in school is way too much.

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: The work load in school is way too much.

And it’s gonna get harder. But I don’t wanna go back to the old me. Complaining of bad friends,complaining of bad job.

I finally moved out of massachuetts and finally got Into school here in Texas. It feels like a dream sometimes them again my old life in massachuetts feels like a dream.

God please lead me I am yours.
Forum :  Topic : My mic was on and I was caught saying stuff

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: My mic was on and I was caught saying stuff

8 days ago

Why would you need someone to tell you what you said? Do you not remember what you said?

No I don’t !!! But I’m always taking shot in my head
Forum :  Topic : Gay man don't want other gay man

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Gay man don't want other gay man

It’s not about being masculine. It’s about being part of the straight community. I don’t want an openly gay super masculine man that knows all things gay.
Forum :  Topic : My mic was on and I was caught saying stuff

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: My mic was on and I was caught saying stuff

No one wants to tell me what I said in zoom class when the mic was still on. I hope I didn’t saw anything homophobic, racist or just embarrassing. We are going to meet in person I’m nervous I’ll get the stares.
Forum :  Topic : Lil Nas X was not bothered by the criticism

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Lil Nas X was not bothered by the criticism

One day he tryna act like a masculine rapper

Then he acting like a Queen

Then he acting trans

He doesn’t know who He is. It’s ad he has to wear all these mask to please everyone
Forum :  Topic : Lil Nas X seems pretty chill

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: Lil Nas X seems pretty chill

He a gay coon ofcourse he chill. Who he getting loud with? He makes them money they fuck ass the end
Forum :  Topic : My Mic was on in the Zoom Class

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: My Mic was on in the Zoom Class

I dont know long or what I said but things in class are getting weird. It is a predominately Mexican school. I hope I didn’t say anything racist. I’m not gonna feel to bad cos I’ve been discriminated against numerous times but still..
Forum :  Topic : Why are people in Texas closed minded and annoying with it ?

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: Why are people in Texas closed minded and annoying with it ?

Texas is so damn big get out and see the real world y’all do the most and some of the adults act like children. My skin is always dry and I’m developing a ghetto Texas southern accent. I miss liberal massachuetts they had brains and wisdom
Forum :  Topic : I’m tired of living in Texas

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: I’m tired of living in Texas

12 days ago

YOU WOULDNT LAST 2 SECONDS IN SUPER LIBERAL MASSACHUSSETTS LOL

That where I was born and raised I thought everywhere was like massachuetts

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 12 days ago    Post subject: I’m tired of living in Texas

12 days ago

I'm in not your fault since home isn't meant to be an outdoor activity rather a future. That guy mentioned Silver Spring is a social trap, no?

As wealthy members of this community in society matriculate into culture, no? I think it's more about being norm in this forum, probably?

If migration is necessary then consider suburban living than rural drooling, slowly. Luckily, I consider living outside the elocutionary necessities of downtown entertainment 'while humoring is a good thought process about relocation.

His spectrum isn't real estate.

Where do u suggest? I’m tired of dusty and kinda tired of southern accents

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 12 days ago    Post subject: I’m tired of living in Texas

12 days ago

I’m tired of the dusty cow boy scenery , I’m tired of their brand of racism, I’m tired of their sub cultural norms in general, I’m tired of the big food with low quality, I’m tired of the way they have sex, I’m tired of farms, woods and long dirt woods, I’m tired of hearing about Rappers getting shot, I’m tired of kids getting kidnapped, I’m tired of easily getting dirty cos it’s hot and dusty.

I don’t want to move to massachuetts I just want to find somewhere good in America where I’m comfortable.

12 days ago

Move to Silver Spring, MD. You will like it there!

Ur not being sarcastic are you? Although I heard parts of Mary land are good
Forum :  Topic : The truth about Barack Obama

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 12 days ago    Post subject: The truth about Barack Obama

12 days ago

Obama was just another rank and file politician. Nothing more, nothing less
Black American folk showed out in record numbers to get him elected and he had no policy geared specifically towards us. Vote for substance, not symbolism. Black folks need to stop being so politically unsophisticated. We’re repeating the exact mistake w/ getting excited about Kamala. Woman said out her mouth she’s not doing anything specifically for black Americans. Yet black folks are jumping up and down as they did w/ Obama. A true sideshow and and embarrassment
Aaaand, no, that doesn’t mean I endorsed Trump. However, voting for the lesser of two evils is not how you exercise your vote. Wake up nikkas!!!

I can’t believe we didn’t learn about or symbolism mistakes. Why do we do this?? I’m not gonna complain yet let’s see what Kamala does. I suspect she is gonna bring in a lot of Indians into the White House u know they racist as hell. What ever happens we need to continue to level up, get smart, buy land, love one another, protect the women and children and get more poltici wisdom and knowledge
Forum :  Topic : They treated Obama like shit behind the scenes

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 12 days ago    Post subject: They treated Obama like shit behind the scenes

12 days ago

Only God knows what this man had to endure. I mean he wasn’t really the power in America and Putin knew that. He knew he was a puppet.

Obama never had a black experience. He grew up in Indonesia. Then went to school in Hawaii. Then went to Harvard.

His marriage to Michelle was arranged. A lot of black men who are gay or bisexual have arranged marriages to maintain respectability in society.

Jesse Jackson knew Michelle Obama since she was a child. The fact that they had two daughters and no son was probably planned too.

I know Barack Obama wasn’t completely faithful to Michelle but I don’t believe he was fucking little boys. Men yes. He probably hit on a couple of secret agents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P1q3IDjBaI

12 days ago

HE WAS REVERED IN THE PUBLIC EYE OF MINORITIES AND EVEN SOME OF THEM TURNED AWAY FROM HIM AT SOME POINT DURING HIS 8 YEAR PRESIDENCY, SOMETHING TRUMP WONT EVER GET TO REACH, ALSO OBAMA HAD TO LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE OFTEN PLAYING BASKETBALL TO RELIEVE HIS STRESS AND MICHELLE WOULD BE OUT IN THE GARDEN PLANTING FIG TREES AND PLUM TREES FOR THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CHILDREN IN THE WASHINGTON D.C. AREA. THEY HAD TO GO SEE A MARRIAGE COUNSELOR WHEN THINGS REALLY GOT ROCKY AND IT WAS RUMORED THAT OPRAH WAS STARTING TO COME BETWEEN THEM SOME EVEN SUGGESTED THERE WAS A THREESOME OR A TRIST GOING BETWEEN BARACK, MICHELLE, GAYLE AND OPRAH BUT NOW THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE FALSE BUT STILL THEY INVITED LOTS OF OTHERS INTO THEIR OPEN RELATIONSHIP AND MICHELLE WASNT HAVING IT SHE WOULD GO ON TRIPS AROUND THE WORLD TO GET AWAY FROM THE DRAMA BUT THEIR MARRIAGE SURVIVED BUT AS OBAMA PROMOTES HIS BOOK A PROMISED LAND I HAVENT SEEN OR HEARD ANYTHING FROM MICHELLE EVEN WHILE TRUMP HANGS ON TO A LIFE JACKET POLITICALLY, SHE HASNT UTTERED A WORD.....YET.....

There is already a picture of Sasha Obama in bed with Biden son. I saw it. They are a freaky family anything goes with them. When Michelle would travel I believe he would play hard with men and possibly children. I don’t understand why the high and mighty are addicted to torturing and sexually abusing kids. Something about having all that power makes u do that they have to study them elite.

Obama has a nice booty I believe it is getting pumped by white republican men. Wasn’t the actor Harper friends with him? Harper is a handsome black man I’m sure Obama died with him before

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 12 days ago    Post subject: They treated Obama like shit behind the scenes

12 days ago

Only God knows what this man had to endure. I mean he wasn’t really the power in America and Putin knew that. He knew he was a puppet.

Obama never had a black experience. He grew up in Indonesia. Then went to school in Hawaii. Then went to Harvard.

His marriage to Michelle was arranged. A lot of black men who are gay or bisexual have arranged marriages to maintain respectability in society.

Jesse Jackson knew Michelle Obama since she was a child. The fact that they had two daughters and no son was probably planned too.

I know Barack Obama wasn’t completely faithful to Michelle but I don’t believe he was fucking little boys. Men yes. He probably hit on a couple of secret agents.

12 days ago

who don't fuck the help? beyonce fucking her bodyguard. janet fucking her bodyguard. i'd fuck the secret service too. be like protect me from being horny! suck this dick!!!!

Wake up Obama was a puppet. U think the secret powers behind the scenes will allow him to really have power ?? It’s all a game. There is a secret club that has always been hidden. Obama has known George since he was a child!!!! U don’t understand the world only from ur point of view...
Forum :  Topic : The truth about Barack Obama

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

PostPosted: 12 days ago    Post subject: The truth about Barack Obama

He has known George bush since he was a child. Obama isn’t from the streets he had always been well off. He lied. His mother married santoro who was a very wealthy man. He left Barack a huge future over seas that can not be traced in America.

Obama went to a private school in Hawaiian that cost $95,000 a year. The government made him go to the community college to make it seem like he had it tough them he went to Harvard.

It’s all a big club people. We were bamboozled. They groom people from when they are very young. As we speak people are being groomed to onto power. Trump was the only real one that came out of no where.

Obama is gay he likes men as well.

catchupwithme

Senior

Worcester
Massachusetts
United States

First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: