logo
Search
 
POST NEWBeingyourbottom's Posts
Author Message
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Freak or perverted

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Freak or perverted

Ever see one guy as a freak but other as perverted but they talking about the same kind of sex.
Back to top
Forum : Transgender Discussions Topic : Sexuality Question

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 21 days ago    Post subject: Sexuality Question

24 days ago

So if you like your trans woman to not have a sex change does that make you more of a bisexual or what do y’all think.

24 days ago

No because they may not be attracted to that

So it’s just simple as just liking your trans woman to keep her penis
Back to top
Forum : Transgender Discussions Topic : Sexuality Question

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 21 days ago    Post subject: Sexuality Question

24 days ago

So if you like your trans woman to not have a sex change does that make you more of a bisexual or what do y’all think.

24 days ago

I feel like it depends on the person. The man I’m dating now identifies as straight. He dates cis and trans women and has no interest in my genitalia. But he knows Im getting SRS and is fully supportive and ready to get this WAP.

On the other hand, I have an ex who identifies as gay. He dates trans women and fem boys. He’s attracted to cis women visually, but he no longer wants to have sex with them or date them.

Thanks for responding, lol, you can’t I bet
Back to top
Forum : Transgender Discussions Topic : Sexuality Question

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 24 days ago    Post subject: Sexuality Question

So if you like your trans woman to not have a sex change does that make you more of a bisexual or what do y’all think.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Dear Bottoms: stop moving during sex

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-30 08:32:22     Post subject: Dear Bottoms: stop moving during sex

2020-09-28 23:58:46

I don’t won’t no dick that I can just lay there and take while I surf on my phone.

2020-09-30 07:30:47

Or these dudes playing video games while getting fucked or while dude sucking his dick. Yall must have little dicks and bad head game then.

I wasn’t saying that actually happens, I was being sarcastic. I’m saying if you fucking me and I’m just waiting on you to cum. Then that means you don’t know how to use your dick. I don’t under estimate no one, because I meet one I thought was small, but he gave me a fucking I will never forget.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Men who claimed they are bi

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-30 08:22:09     Post subject: Men who claimed they are bi

2020-09-29 10:45:16

So if you like sex with men and women then what is it called to you.

2020-09-29 20:00:45

They're men who use bisexual as a cover up

So you saying they don’t like women at all
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Never had a dude cum in me before...

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-29 15:39:35     Post subject: Never had a dude cum in me before...

Unless the top is a very heavy cummer you not missing nothing, just the satisfaction of knowing your ass was good to his dick.
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : DOWN LOW MEN ARE SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS AINT THEY HONEY!!!!!

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-29 15:31:46     Post subject: DOWN LOW MEN ARE SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS AINT THEY HONEY!!!!!

It’s funny how one experience speaks for the whole population of any positions of men!
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Some Bottoms Do The Utmost

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-29 15:27:03     Post subject: Some Bottoms Do The Utmost

Plant gay! Somebody educate me!
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Men who claimed they are bi

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-29 15:23:22     Post subject: Men who claimed they are bi

So if you like sex with men and women then what is it called to you.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Dear Bottoms: stop moving during sex

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-29 15:21:30     Post subject: Dear Bottoms: stop moving during sex

I don’t won’t no dick that I can just lay there and take while I surf on my phone.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : You can't blame transgenders for wanting a straight man.

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-29 15:16:47     Post subject:

Yep, you summed it up.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Bottoms: Do You Wash Your Ass Before Sex?

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-24 17:44:36     Post subject: Bottoms: Do You Wash Your Ass Before Sex?

I can’t give up no ass unless I’m cleans, I can’t do that accident fucking
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : I love a sexy fem nigga that wears lipstick and make up

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-24 17:42:35     Post subject: I love a sexy fem nigga that wears lipstick and make up

2020-09-23 18:28:39

I hope you meant with a smooth body too...

2020-09-24 12:25:33

Of course

2020-09-24 12:44:49

Ok cool, I have met people who claim to be fem that had beards, mustaches and hairy chests and were handsome. That's not fem in my mind. I still respected them but they were masculine in my mind. Never disrespecting anyone's ideas...my thoughts just wasn't the same.

I agree with you they need to be smooth to me
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Would u smash or do u need a full face pic?

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-22 14:09:59     Post subject: Would u smash or do u need a full face pic?

When your dick is in that ass, the last thing on your mind is what they look like.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Hood thug dudes are usually the ones that be the fruitiest

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-22 14:07:21     Post subject: Hood thug dudes are usually the ones that be the fruitiest

Why you even trying to figure how women think, it will never be solved.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Do you like guys who sag?

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-22 14:00:38     Post subject: Do you like guys who sag?

Sagging is a turn off for me because I believe there is some warped thinking that don’t want to deal with.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Can you shower with other men without getting turned on?

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-22 13:58:09     Post subject: Can you shower with other men without getting turned on?

I can, especially if I don’t know if they are into guys.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Do trade turn gay or were they always attracted to men?

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-22 13:56:20     Post subject: Do trade turn gay or were they always attracted to men?

You either attracted to masculinity or feminism. You can get both from a male. I like masculine tops and feminine trans.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Trans girl beaten for hitting a female

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-21 15:01:04     Post subject: Trans girl beaten for hitting a female

At first I thought this was going to be a violate assault on a trans woman. It’s just a plain old ass whipping that she deserves for what she did to them girls.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Niggas who pay people to fuck them are pathetic

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-19 17:23:14     Post subject: Niggas who pay people to fuck them are pathetic

2020-08-27 19:48:49

Everybody says that until they get older and turned down just because of age even if they still look good

2020-08-29 17:06:54

I am with you on this one, "but if you know your worth... even if paying... make sure you get the best deal out of the bargain for your money."

I don't think it is pathetic after talking to different Bottom men on Apps listening to their frustrations...

Mainly young and old are paying "but through a service"

They may as well because there are 2 types I have noticed there on the apps...

1. THE HOE THAT'S REAL GOOD BUT SUPERFICIAL AND USED UP DUE TO THE WHOLE TOWN RUNNING THROUGH THEM. NO MAN COULD EVER SATISFY THEM DUE TO THEIR LONG LISTS OF THINGS SO THEY GO ON THE WEBSITES AND RENT A MAN THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE WHAT THEY WANT PERFECT TO THE T... BUT THEY DEFINITELY GONNA PAY FOR IT AND THERE ARE NO ASKING A MILLION QUESTIONS THERE!!!

2. THE SETTLED IN THEIR CAREER/ NOT OUT THERE AS MUCH/ HAVE BEEN THROUGH SOME THINGS AND ARE FED UP WITH THE ONLINE/ APP BULLSH!T BECAUSE TOO OFTEN THEY SAID THEY'VE GOTTEN READY FOR A MAN TO COME OVER AND THEY FLAKE. SO AGAIN, THIS GUY WHO IS PRETTY COOL (YOUNG OR OLDER) NICE LOOKING/ BIG BOOTY AND "NOT SUPERFICIAL END UP PAYING TOO AND HE'S NOT DOING IT FOR LOOKS, HE'S DOING IT TO SCRATCH HIS ITCH OF NOT GETTING NO D!CK IN A LONG TIME... HE DESERVES GOOD D!CK AND IF HE'S GONNA GO THROUGH A LOT TO GET IT ON REGULAR BULLSH!T APPS... WHY NOT PAY FOR THE BIGGEST D!CK AND HAVE O'BOY COME FUKKK HIM SILLY?

So I don't Blame some dudes within good reason. I don't look for no one to pay me, but some of the most sexiest young dudes have given me lots of money after beating that hole real deep and giving them what they wanted and told me Thank You afterwards and when could they see me again...


So it really depends on who you are and "the crazy part, what gay society view as ugly and not so attractive... "those type bottoms are getting d!ck left and right and if he's a top... he's a top and not all that attractive and got a big d!ck... "trust me, even the drop dead gorgeous hit his line" sometimes starts off as a full thang then end up getting serious and for free... lol

2020-08-29 17:16:14

It's not only old. Like you said with #2 lots of guys are fed up with the BS and just want sex without games. I had a young guy offer to pay me. I was flattered and when I asked he said he was sick of the games and flakes and wants sex when he wants it then gtfo

2020-08-29 17:28:51

I definitely get it man...

I too as a 1000% TOP hate getting Flaked on and you don't have to be unattractive or with a small d!ck to get Flaked on... lol

I have been flaked on a few Big Booty Greedy Bottoms who knew I was on the way and would not answer because they had a few niggaz lined up and just turned to take it the coward way and not answer, "but tried to get back at me when the niggaz left or by time I was back home"

Crazy part, niggah was all in my DM's almost 2 months trying to get the d!ck and was just in a greedy moment... He did all that talking "This Nigga and That Nigga play games and that there are no good tops and that he had not had any d!ck in a while, but been fukkin the whole time while trying to get at me..." he could have saved the long night conversations, sending all those ass pix, and calling me while on his breaks and sh!t and just said (hey man I am a hoe) but he's too fake to do that and worried about me not seeing him as that high titled excecutive on his job...

A hoe is a hoe/ totally difference from being a freak and enjoying yourself.

You got a great point, I’m at the age where most think I’m too old, they either broke ass jokers that bullshit too much. So why not pay to get to the point and get some good dick, then you both can go about your business.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Niggas who pay people to fuck them are pathetic

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-19 17:16:29     Post subject:

Why is it such a concern of what grown people’s private business.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Bottoms Who Say They Want A Black Man

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-19 15:13:39     Post subject:

Black top only one that turns me. I only require good hygiene and good dick
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : It Will ALways be Great Being A Top

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-09-19 15:05:51     Post subject:

Sometimes I wish I was a top because the older you get the harder it is to get good dick
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-02 16:44:19     Post subject: Is sex with 120 men to much in 4 year's?

Ok now what?
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-02 16:38:29     Post subject: Is sex with 120 men to much in 4 year's?

Ok now what?
Back to top
Forum : Transgender Discussions Topic : Why so many for sale

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-02 16:32:56     Post subject: Why so many for sale

2020-03-30 15:44:32

THATS A SEXIST QUESTION YOU KNOW THAT

IT IS THE OLDEST PROFESSION

2020-04-02 13:23:14

Sexist question? Large population of trans do sale themselves, the question is why do they, not why is there prostitution?

2020-04-02 13:28:59

SO WHEN THEY,DONIT WHAT ISNIT CALLED MAY I ASK?

2020-04-02 13:35:01

So when a trans is not being a prostitute, it's called not be a prostitute

2020-04-02 13:43:30

YOUR POISON WORDS NOT MINE

IF MONEY EXCHANGED HANDS. FOR A SEXUAL FAVOR THAT SHIT AIN'T A LOAN BUT IF WE GO TO DINNER AND YOU PAY AND I BLOW YOUR BACK OUT RHAT IS DIFFERENT

2020-04-02 14:04:35

Dude, I see you are here for that stake of argument, you not interested in making sense with civil discourse

2020-04-02 14:41:37

ACTUALLY A LITTLE BIT OF BOTH BUT I DONT JOKE ON THINGS THAT WILL HURT OR HARM. AT ALL

JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY DOES NOT NEGATE
IT BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE IT BUT DON'T EVER SAY I HAVE NO EMAPTHY
FACTS AND TRUTH

This is not about like or dislike, I just understand your logic is you to understand not my concern at this point.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : threesomes or groups

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-02 16:28:04     Post subject: threesomes or groups

2020-04-01 07:46:29

Is it a white thang to want to be a cum dump, that's all I see asking for this

2020-04-02 13:17:23

NO THAT IS WHAT HE LIKES BUT NOW ITS HIS ONLY CHOICE

HE LIKE BLACK MEN TO BREED HIM HE LJKES TO GET FUCKED RAW BY BLACK MEN

2020-04-02 13:42:54

No, 99% of so-called cum dumps are white and I have never seen a black oneô

2020-04-02 13:45:41

ARE YOU SURE BECAUSE YOU ARE SO WRONG

2020-04-02 14:02:09

Ok prove me wrong, I don't see information that corrects my thought

2020-04-02 16:12:38

OH NO WE ARE LIKE THE WILD EXOTIC ANIMAL

BUT TO BE FAIR WE HAVE THE HIGHEST RATE OF BUYING OUR SIDE OUR MEANS
SO IF A DUDE WHAT A BLACK. BUCK ON HIS BACK SO WHAT
DONT KNOCK A HUSTLE OR BLOCK A MEAL IT AIN'T YOU FUCK,IT

Oooooookay fella if that what you think then run with it.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-02 14:14:01     Post subject: Admins ex

Okay what is the benefit about being concerned about what he thinks, if you know the truth, let it speak for it self.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-02 14:07:58     Post subject: Fems Are More Honest Than Masculine Men: Verse Pretending ..

beingyourbottom wrote:
1585800937 Maybe he found out that he like taking dick too, what differences does it make
sublipsfordom wrote:
1585852009 I don't do verse tops at all. I'd be pissed, if I ever found out that any of these BGC forum tops who boasts about being full 100% tops turned out to be verses or verse tops. That's deception, and I detest deception.
beingyourbottom wrote:
1585852582 Ok what you going to do about it
sublipsfordom wrote:
1585852691 Never interact with them again.

Why do you always side with tops? Some of them are horrible.
I side with free will, why waste my energy on people making their choices.
Back to top
Forum : Transgender Discussions Topic : Why so many for sale

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-02 14:04:35     Post subject: Why so many for sale

2020-03-30 15:44:32

THATS A SEXIST QUESTION YOU KNOW THAT

IT IS THE OLDEST PROFESSION

2020-04-02 13:23:14

Sexist question? Large population of trans do sale themselves, the question is why do they, not why is there prostitution?

2020-04-02 13:28:59

SO WHEN THEY,DONIT WHAT ISNIT CALLED MAY I ASK?

2020-04-02 13:35:01

So when a trans is not being a prostitute, it's called not be a prostitute

2020-04-02 13:43:30

YOUR POISON WORDS NOT MINE

IF MONEY EXCHANGED HANDS. FOR A SEXUAL FAVOR THAT SHIT AIN'T A LOAN BUT IF WE GO TO DINNER AND YOU PAY AND I BLOW YOUR BACK OUT RHAT IS DIFFERENT

Dude, I see you are here for that stake of argument, you not interested in making sense with civil discourse
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : threesomes or groups

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-02 14:02:09     Post subject: threesomes or groups

2020-04-01 07:46:29

Is it a white thang to want to be a cum dump, that's all I see asking for this

2020-04-02 13:17:23

NO THAT IS WHAT HE LIKES BUT NOW ITS HIS ONLY CHOICE

HE LIKE BLACK MEN TO BREED HIM HE LJKES TO GET FUCKED RAW BY BLACK MEN

2020-04-02 13:42:54

No, 99% of so-called cum dumps are white and I have never seen a black oneô

2020-04-02 13:45:41

ARE YOU SURE BECAUSE YOU ARE SO WRONG

Ok prove me wrong, I don't see information that corrects my thought
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : threesomes or groups

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-02 13:42:54     Post subject: threesomes or groups

2020-04-01 07:46:29

Is it a white thang to want to be a cum dump, that's all I see asking for this

2020-04-02 13:17:23

NO THAT IS WHAT HE LIKES BUT NOW ITS HIS ONLY CHOICE

HE LIKE BLACK MEN TO BREED HIM HE LJKES TO GET FUCKED RAW BY BLACK MEN

No, 99% of so-called cum dumps are white and I have never seen a black oneô
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-02 13:36:22     Post subject: Fems Are More Honest Than Masculine Men: Verse Pretending ..

beingyourbottom wrote:
1585800937 Maybe he found out that he like taking dick too, what differences does it make
sublipsfordom wrote:
1585852009 I don't do verse tops at all. I'd be pissed, if I ever found out that any of these BGC forum tops who boasts about being full 100% tops turned out to be verses or verse tops. That's deception, and I detest deception.
Ok what you going to do about it
Back to top
Forum : Transgender Discussions Topic : Why so many for sale

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-02 13:35:01     Post subject: Why so many for sale

2020-03-30 15:44:32

THATS A SEXIST QUESTION YOU KNOW THAT

IT IS THE OLDEST PROFESSION

2020-04-02 13:23:14

Sexist question? Large population of trans do sale themselves, the question is why do they, not why is there prostitution?

2020-04-02 13:28:59

SO WHEN THEY,DONIT WHAT ISNIT CALLED MAY I ASK?

So when a trans is not being a prostitute, it's called not be a prostitute
Back to top
Forum : Transgender Discussions Topic : Why so many for sale

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-02 13:23:14     Post subject: Why so many for sale

2020-03-30 15:44:32

THATS A SEXIST QUESTION YOU KNOW THAT

IT IS THE OLDEST PROFESSION

Sexist question? Large population of trans do sale themselves, the question is why do they, not why is there prostitution?
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-02 13:17:06     Post subject: Fems Are More Honest Than Masculine Men: Verse Pretending ..

Maybe he found out that he like taking dick too, what differences does it make
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : threesomes or groups

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-02 13:10:54     Post subject: threesomes or groups

Is it a white thang to want to be a cum dump, that's all I see asking for this
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Do Black America Still Have Fight In Us For Equal Rights?

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-02 12:11:46     Post subject: Do Black America Still Have Fight In Us For Equal Rights?

I don't believe the last generation believes there is still a fight, and there is this since of entitlement. But begin to learn quick out there that they are not going to give us nothing and at the same time fight to keep you from getting it.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

beingyourbottom

Freshman
Joined: 2018-11-05 09:30:02
Posts: 179

Hattiesburg
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2020-04-02 11:58:49     Post subject: A Bottom Can Stroke a Top's Ego or Deflate It at Will

beingyourbottom wrote:
1585584634 I try not to degrade any top because it’s a job for a bottom to take dick but it’s a hard job for a top to not cum too quick because your ass is rapped his dick and wet feeling and grip is too great. But if a top talks a lot of shit and cum way too quick. I’m going to ask was it first time jitters and you need another try.
sublipsfordom wrote:
1585608711 It's funny that you say this. Dom number two stayed/stays rock hard for as much as 3 hours straight. I use to feel like a failure, because I couldn't keep sucking him beyond 2 hours most of the time, so there were many times that I had to tap out. He'p was my dom for almost a decade. He would certainly wear your asshole out, and you'd be begging him to hurry up and cum, but he won't.
beingyourbottom wrote:
1585842377 Well I could be wrong, not that almost sounds like he used artificial means or he was a heavy drinker. That is usually the case from my experience, but the main issue is that it don't seem he was too considerate of you, but that's just my observations from the outside by your statement.
sublipsfordom wrote:
1585843799 No. It's all him. Nothing was artificial. Only 3 times did I almost make him cum after 30 minutes, but he stopped me, so he wouldn't cum. I was pissed, but he never allowed me to talk back to him or question him. But, most of the time, he just remained rock hard, but he'd always eventually start to pulsate deep in my throat, but he had amazing control over his orgasms. I know the reason for this. He has been with his kids' mom for 15 years, and he fucks her (at least) twice everyday, so he usually always held his nutt in for her. I use to get very upset about this, but he just told me that he can't go home to her and not give her his usual nutt, or she'd think that a other bitch took her man's nutt. He never came out and said it, but I knew that he'd never choose to let me make him nutt, because this was his way of reminding me of my place with him. His wife always got his nutt, and only her. My throat was just used to allow his nutt to build up inside of him, so when he went home to fuck her, she'd be satisfied. I was always sacrifced for her.
beingyourbottom wrote:
1585844963 Well fella, you either accept the current situation you in or find someone that will let you satisfied them and yourself
sublipsfordom wrote:
1585845177 Easier said than done, when I need a dom more than my own satisfaction.
Ok them go with it then
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 
 
 


 
Change Online Status: Status Update: