logo
Search

POST NEWDarth_arises's Posts
Forum : General Discussions Topic : So did the CPD set up Jessie?

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 32 seconds ago    Post subject: So did the CPD set up Jessie?

Um...No...they happen to have gotten an easy case to crack. It happens sometimes..Smile
Forum :  Topic : The Jussie Smollett Lifetime Movie

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 hrs ago    Post subject: The Jussie Smollett Lifetime Movie

9 hrs ago

LOL Hot mess

8 hrs ago

I know this isn't important to ask but I have to: Who's the actor playing " Jussie"? Isn't he a Mowery?

I don't know who he is, but I would smash the stuffing out of em..
Forum :  Topic : Steve Harvey and Fiddler Givin Y'all Nigs the Facts of Life!

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 hrs ago    Post subject: Steve Harvey and Fiddler Givin Y'all Nigs the Facts of Life!

1 days ago

Steve Harvey is a stupid sell out.

Most irritating thing in that video is him chanting

"We're Black, we can't do whatever we want"

Stop spreading that stupid slave rhetoric to our people, we are only as limited as our minds. If we continue to think within a box, we will remain within a box.

Mother Fuckers like him constantly pass down that stupid slave mentality to the next generation

Lol, you misquoted him. He said...

"We black out heyah!" Smile

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 hrs ago    Post subject: Steve Harvey and Fiddler Givin Y'all Nigs the Facts of Life!

1 days ago

No disrespect but once I saw Steve's name I ignored it. Nothing one of tRUMP'S kids can teach me even if he pretends to be black. I don't trust Black Looking White Folks. He faked crying while asking for forgiveness. Now he wants to claim tRUMP used him... we told his tired ass that before he went there.

You should watch it. You might be surprised..Smile

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

1 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt6SduCB1NF/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

8 hrs ago

BITCH YOU AINT SHIT FOR THIS!

THOUGH NOT ONE "LIE" WAS TOLD...HE DAMN SURE IS A "HOUSE NIGGAH"...

YOU BLACK ASS SISSIES ARE DOING THE SAME SHIT TO ...JUSSIE!

CANT TAKE A CHANCE THAT HE MAY BE TELLING THE TRUTH AND THEM WHITE MUTHA FUKKAH'S COULD BE LYING ON HIM!...WITH THEIR BEST "HOUSE NIGGAH'S"...

YALL THREW HIS ASS UNDER THE BUS "REAL QUICK"...SO FUCK YOU!

ALL THIS SHOWS ME..... IS YOUR "ASS KNOWZ BETTA"!

Nigga if you don't get your old booze pickled brain ass off of Jussie's lying, scheming dick..Smile

Forum :  Topic : Jussie Smollett Apologizes To Empire Cast

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Jussie Smollett Apologizes To Empire Cast

2 days ago

They always say that it's never a defendant's obligation to prove his or her innocence, but if this goes to trial, is defense team are going to need to work miracles, because the prosecution has the goods on Jussie...

2 days ago

When I fight... I always feel like the truth is not only your best defense but its easy to prove....

I've been in his corner... but he is failing.... and he just hired a really "good" lawyer....

Ummm....

I hate to say it... but I really do feel like if he is innocent he really needs to figure that sh*t out... cuz hes starting to look stupid...

Like WHY haven't you addressed these two brothers?

All you had to say was, "WHAT?! No... I never paid them... wtf?"

He's not even saying that...

Seems like either way... he's just not that smart.

1 days ago

Um, he's done. They have video evidence of those brothers throughout the night in question and the phone records of their calls to and from Jussie. So I guess we are to believe that Trump and the Chicago PD manufactured all of that evidence just to make Jussie Smollet, a legitimate victim of a hate crime, look like he made it all up????? It's very disturbing how all the people who are capping for Jussie don't see how idiotic that is. Jussie is a C list celebrity at best. Why would Trump and the CPD put so much time and energy into destroying someone who was a victim of a hate crime? What kind of threat would he be to anyone? We're they afraid he was going to run for president?

So, basically, according to team Jussie, we are to believe that...

-Jussie paid one of the brothers $3,500 for a workout

-The CPD manufactured video evidence of the brothers purchasing the supplies used in the assault

-The CPD manufactured video of the brothers in the cab that night (not to mention all of the other video evidence I can't remember off the top of my head).

-The CPD manufactured Uber records

-The CPD manufactured the phone records documenting that the brothers and Jussie were in contact with each other throughout the entire timeline and within the hour that the assault took place.

-Whoever did assault Jussie, just happened to know that he would be out in sub zero weather at 2 am grabbing a foot long at Subway, even though he had just gotten back in town literally 90 minutes earlier due to an unscheduled delayed flight. That would mean that either they were standing outside in the cold with bleach and a noose in the middle of the night in case of the remote possibility that Jussie would leave the comfort of his home after just getting back, or they were listening in on his phone call to his friend when he supposedly told him he was going to Subway, and they grabbed the bleach and a noose and hightailed it over there

-Whoever attacked Jussie called out "Empire", meaning they clearly knew who he was, so instead of just quietly bumrushing him, they are out screaming from across the street or wherever, drawing attention to themselves and the attack they know is about to take place

-Even though Jussie had a cellphone in one hand and presumably his foot long in the other, Jussie managed to fight off two attackers, who apparently didn't have the strength to lift a baby between the two of them, because, not only did he escape the attack, virtually unscathed except a few scratches on his face, but his cell phone and his foot long managed to survive as well. Well the foot long would soon become victim to Jussie's hungry mouth..Smile

-And let's not forget, sometime during Jussie's valient fight, the one in which he suffered what looked like a couple of intense paper cuts, the attackers managed to put a noose around his neck, without him noticing until after the fact. Not only that, it was supposedly draped around his neck like a tie. Maybe the attackers were auditioning to be his next stylist in a very creative, out-of-the-box-way???

According to team Jussie, all of that is more likely to have taken place, than it is it was a hoax. And I haven't even gotten into Jussie's actions after the attack. Or the letter!

Yeah, he's done...

1 days ago

Well hold on now....

I agree with most of this... but then I hear that this $3,500 check wasn't the only check set. That he has paid the guy the same amount multiple times....

Now I'm hearing it was for drugs.

As far as manufactured videos.... I mean...

not to be rude but....

Theyve done it in the past...

It is UNLIKELY... but not impossible.

I do wanna pic your brain tho!

What do you think about the two guys leaving the country then coming back so soon after? Who goes all the way to Nigeria just to come back so soon?

Like thats a long expensive trip... you'd think they would stay at least a week.

To be honest, when I first saw the video of the brothers in the store, I thought they could have had them tape it after the fact. Even if that did happen, did they also make them create all of the video they have of them? That would be highly unlikely. What people don't understand is that as much evidence as the prosecution outlined for the public, there is likely more that they haven't revealed. So a lot of the missing pieces people are wondering about, will probably be revealed in the trial, if there is one. Wow the evidence they have against Jussie, I'm sure his lawyers are working around the clock to convince him to plea and take a deal..Smile
Forum :  Topic : I CANT STAND YOU BLACK ASS SISSIES...I REALLY CANT!

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I CANT STAND YOU BLACK ASS SISSIES...I REALLY CANT!

1 days ago

BROTHA GOT HIS "SAG" CARD SINCE 1977 HE BEEN ACTING SINCE HE WAS 4 YEARS OLD!

Speaking of JUSSIE...I grew up in a family that told me we protect our ...OWN!

We dont abandon them when things get rough...We rally around them make sure they know we got their backs!

Even if what they did was wrong...

I'm not gonna throw them under the bus...I'm gonna be "loyal"...and then in private i'm gonna ...VENT LIKE A MUTHA FUKKAH!

HOWEVER DONT NOBODY GOT TO KNOW WHAT GOES ON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!

DONT GET ME WRONG I UNDERSTAND AS A BLACK RACE WE DO THIS TO EACH OTHER...THAT'S WHY IT'S SO EASY FOR THE POLICE AND OTHER MINORITIES TO VICTIMIZE US. HOWEVER IF WE ONLY KNEW HOW MUCH POWER WE HAVE IN NUMBERS WE WOULDNT DO THIS TO EACH OTHER!

Sissies...

I dont care what you think about JUSSIE...Jussie was one of YALL...He Repped for YALL...He put his ...CAREER ON THE LIN FOR YALL BLACK ASS DEMONS!

He could of EASILY ...BEEN DL...

He not all that FEM...HIS ACTING SKILLZ ON POINT....But he CHOSE TO REP FOR YALL!

AND YALL CANT GIVE HIM 1% OF YOUR TRUST...YOU CANT "RIDE OR DIE" FOR THIS NIGGAH...LIKE HE DID FOR YALL AND THIS COMMUNITY MOST OF HIS LIFE?

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN TO ME THIS THINKING...BECAUSE I PERSONALLY DONT UNDERSTAND?

WHAT ARE YALL SCARED OF?

WHY CANT YOU GIVE HIM A FAIR TRIAL?

SHIT YALL STARTED ROASTING HIM BEFORE ANY OF THAT "FAKE ASS" EVIDENCE APPEARED...

WHY?

WHAT SATISFACTION ARE YOU GETTING FROM HIM BEING THIS CRAZY LYING CRYING SISSY? IS THIS REALLY HOW YOU PERCEIVE THIS NIGGAH?

I MEAN WHAT?

HOW DOES THIS HELP OTHER GAY BLACK MALES?

BY YOU LABELING JUSSIE A...CRAZY..CRYING...SCHEMING SISSY?

YALL NEED TO SWITCH THIS NARRATIVE AND FAST!

I'M PRETENDING TO BE CONFUSED...BUT HONESTLY I'VE SEEN THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR ON THIS SITE COUNTLESS TIMES!...

YOU SISSIES ALWAYS FINDING CREATIVE WAYS TO TEAR EACH OTHER DOWN.

I THOUGHT MAYBE THIS WAS IN FUN LIKE THE "DOZENS" OR "MAMMA" JOKES...AND IF SOME SHIT REALLY HAPPENED YALL BE RIDE OR DIE!

I WONT LIE MY INTRODUCTION TO THIS SITE... I WAS SHOCKED AS HELL...I COULDNT UNDERSTAND NONE OF THIS SHIT...HOWEVER THE MORE AND MORE I HUNG AROUND THIS BITCH ALL I SEE IS ...

MENTAL ILLNESS...SELF HATE...AND INSECURITY.

I'M GUESSING YOU SEE THE SAME THING...AND THAT'S WHY YOU GUYS WERE SO QUICK TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS WITH JUSSIE.

I GUESS YOU COME TO BELIEVE THAT ANYBODY THAT'S PART OF THIS COMMUNITY MUST BE FUCKED UP RIGHT?

THAT'S A VERY GHETTO MENTALITY...

PLEASE DO BETTER CRAZY BITCHES!

Now getting his SAG card five years before he was born is quite a feat! Smile

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I CANT STAND YOU BLACK ASS SISSIES...I REALLY CANT!

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

1 days ago

Seek help.

1 days ago

YOU SEEK HELP CREEP!

AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT I WROTE!

I'M NOT EVEN PART OF THIS COMMUNITY... BUT I GOT ENOUGH SENSE NOT TO THROW A PUBLIC FIGURE LIKE JUSSIE UNDER THE BUS... IT DEFINITELY IS NOT GONNA HELP YOUR COMMUNITY...OLE CREEPY FAGGOT!

1 days ago

I didn't force Jussie to fake a hate crime against himself, I didn't call the Po Po's on him, and I didn't arrest him and charge me, so I'm at a loss as to how this is my fault..Smile

1 days ago

Who said it was ...YOUR FAULT?

I said it times like these when yall need to SUPPORT HIM...Not just when he doing well and making yall ...LOOK GOOD...When he FUCKS UP...Yall need to be there too!

He's "tried" to do alot for your community...Keyword being ...TRIED...You dont know if he really did this yet. You also dont know ...WHY he did it.

Give him just 1% of your trust...and stop with the .BASH THREADS BRO BRO...THEY ARE NOT COOL!

1 days ago

I wish him well..Smile

1 days ago

No you dont...

You dont give a "fuck" about JUSSIE...and this is before that happened...BUT HE PUT HIS CAREER ON THE LINE TO REP FOR YALL AND LIFT YOUR COMMUNITY UP.

You are SELFISH AND A COWARD...Like most of you ...BLACK ASS SISSIES!

JUSSIE WAS CRAZY TO REP FOR YALL!

YALL BITCHES AINT SHIT!

He's in my thoughts..Smile

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

1 days ago

Seek help.

1 days ago

YOU SEEK HELP CREEP!

I'M NOT EVEN PART OF THIS COMMUNITY... BUT I GOT ENOUGH SENSE NOT TO THROW A PUBLIC FIGURE LIKE JUSSIE UNDER THE BUS... IT DEFINITELY IS NOT GONNA HELP YOUR COMMUNITY...OLE CREEPY FAGGOT!

1 days ago

I didn't force Jussie to fake a hate crime against himself, I didn't call the Po Po's on him, and I didn't arrest him and charge me, so I'm at a loss as to how this is my fault..Smile

1 days ago

Who said it was ...YOUR FAULT?

I said it times like these when yall need to SUPPORT HIM...Not just when he doing well and making yall ...LOOK GOOD...When he FUCKS UP...Yall need to be there too!

He's "tried" to do alot for your community...Keyword being ...TRIED...You dont know if he really did this yet. You also dont know ...WHY he did it.

Give him just 1% of your trust...and stop with the .BASH THREADS BRO BRO...THEY ARE NOT COOL!

I wish him well..Smile

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

1 days ago

Seek help.

1 days ago

YOU SEEK HELP CREEP!

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

Seek help.
Forum :  Topic : Surviving Donald Trump. His friend pleads the 5th

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Surviving Donald Trump. His friend pleads the 5th

I'm confused. You can't plead the fifth on the grounds that it will incriminate someone else..Smile

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Steve Harvey and Fiddler Givin Y'all Nigs the Facts of Life!

1 days ago

So Steve Harvey gave that guttersnipe trollip some cold hard truths and she goes ahead and post this parody on her Instagram account? This is why you can’t do shit for niggahs. They will cut you as soon as you leave your neck out.

Forum :  Topic : I knew all along Jussie staged that attack

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I knew all along Jussie staged that attack

1 days ago

It was so amateur and poorly planned out.

He paid those men to carry out the assault.

Now if I were Jussie. I would of booked a show in Arkansas and set up the attack there. that would of been more believable.

1 days ago

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I knew all along Jussie staged that attack

1 days ago

Yep, you were one of the first ones in the forum calling bullshit. You can't pull a fast one on New York, lol.

It never added up to me, but I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt for as long as I could. I felt bad for him that he was being clowned all over the internet based on the information that was leaking out. But once he started running his mouth in the media and shaking his ass on stage, he hung himself, pardon the pun..Smile

1 days ago

what stage was he shaking his ass on Embarassed

He performed a concert like three days after it supposedly happened. He was a victim of one of the most horrific things that could happen to a black person in particular, and he's boasting about what a hero he was while bleeting out his songs and his corny dance moves on stage. What a putz..Smile
Forum :  Topic :  R. Kelly Charged With 10 counts of Sexual Assault!

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: R. Kelly Charged With 10 counts of Sexual Assault!

Stay tuned...
Forum :  Topic : Listening to the DA's timeline is jarring.

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Listening to the DA's timeline is jarring.

2 days ago

They basically have those brothers on video the whole night, and the phone records of all their contact with Jussie throughout the timeline. He better plea before the FBI comes at him with that letter...

2 days ago

If he doesn't have any priors, is this a serious enough crime that he do time for falsifying a police report & staging an attack? Doesn't seem like something the feds would get rapped up in.

2 days ago

The falsification of the police report is the least of his worries. He needs to be concerned about the ongoing FBI investigation into the letters laced with white power he had sent to himself. That is a federal offense which includes mail fraud among other serious federal crimes.

2 days ago

How is sending letters to yourself mail fraud?!?!

You may argue that it is another instance of false reporting of a crime, if he did report those to the police, but I don't see how it could be mail fraud sending letters to yourself. It's not like you tampered with somebody else's mail.

1 days ago

You can't be sending terroristic threats through the USPS to anyone, including yourself..Smile

1 days ago

Fine - that's not "mail fraud" though.

Are you familiar enough with the law to know that. Remember this is not about what your personal opinion of what mail fraud means. It sounds crazy to me for him to be charged with disorderly conduct, but that's the law the offense he is accused of falls under..Smile

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Steve Harvey and Fiddler Givin Y'all Nigs the Facts of Life!

1 days ago

I hope you paid attention..Smile

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

1 days ago

Did you take note? Smile
Forum :  Topic : He\'s Being Set Up

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: He\'s Being Set Up

His lawyers shouldn't have to do anything to prove his innocence. He claims he is the victim of an assault. A racial and homophobic assault by MAGA supporters. Putting everything that the police say aside, including the evidence they claim to have, and only considering what the victim says and does, including all of his statements to the media, do you believe him? Smile
Forum :  Topic : Would all this be different if Jussie was white?

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Would all this be different if Jussie was white?

Maybe I'm uninformed, but I've never heard of a case of authorities in America charging someone for an offense committed in another country, but putting that aside, Jussie has the element of specifically inciting racial tension. We have hate crime laws in place that apply to the assault that Jussie was alleged to have faked. He didn't just say he was mugged. He said people attacked him because he was gay and black, and that this was "MAGA country". You were in here talking about an impending race war because of what happened to Jussie. If he is responsible for orchestrating a hoax, one could make a strong arguement that he was trying to start a race war. How do you feel about that?

As far as if a white person did what he is accused of doing now in this day and age, hell yeah I think the outrage would be just as severe, if not more. And please don't compare this to white people calling the police on black people because they think they don't belong somewhere or or are doing something wrong. Those situations don't compare to the Jussie situation at all..Smile
Forum :  Topic : Breaking News! Jussie Bail set at $100,000 and UH OH....

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Breaking News! Jussie Bail set at $100,000 and UH OH....

2 days ago

When I heard the prosecutor detail the events I was floored.
They put his illicit drug use on front street. And they went back almost two years to read his text messages. I can only imagine what other juicy details they were able to extract from his private life?

The CPD is beyond pissed, lol. To think of the time and resources they wasted catearing to this sick, anarcissistic clown, when there were citizens with real problems being ignored. Their reputation is already shit, and I'm sure hearIng people coming up with all kinds of idiotic conspiracy theories to defend him must have really set them off! I think they really wanted to send the message to the public 'we got this MF, so don't even try it!' They probably put more info out there than they should have, because that will only give the defence ammo to say he was convicted before he got a fair trial. They should be working on a plea deal, but that would be I'm possible if Jussie is still maintaining his innocence. He better put that Molly away and come back to reality..Smile
Forum :  Topic : Round of Applause for Clay Cane

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Round of Applause for Clay Cane

1 days ago

A good portion in the black community do not care whats going on with the Black LGBT community anyways like that

Lets be real here

Jussie is a celebrity so that's why he gets a pass somewhat

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuKs7zBnd58/

1 days ago

Homophobic hierarchy goes

Black men(Gay, SGL, DL) and Men of color from other cultures like African/West Indian/Islamic
Black women(Usually think like black men due to proximity)
Latino Men a close second with black men.
White Russians
White, christian, conservative American men
White women from conservative cultures
Probably Asians
White liberal women

Even if Jussie lied, I still feel black people are the most homophobic.

But that is my experience because I predominantly interact with blacks.

This is very confusing. You list Latino men third, but say they are a close second to black men. Is this based on any documented data, or are these just your personal musings?

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject:

1 days ago

I don’t think he did it. I think it’s going to have a 360 in court. Them Nigerians lying to keep their visa. I think he didn’t know it was them because they had mask on. And no one saw them at jussie apartment one person lied and the police shut it down because it will mess up there case

🖕🏾 Yall

1 days ago

What Nigerians? If you are talking about those two sexy chocolate soldiers that Jussie paid $3500 to pretend to beat him up, they were born and raised in America, so the only Visa they need is the one they use to pay for their baby oil..Smile

1 days ago

YOU HAVE TO EXCUSE HER..SHE GET HER NEWS FROM FACEBOOK

You must mean Myspace, because she real late..Smile

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject:

1 days ago

I don’t think he did it. I think it’s going to have a 360 in court. Them Nigerians lying to keep their visa. I think he didn’t know it was them because they had mask on. And no one saw them at jussie apartment one person lied and the police shut it down because it will mess up there case

🖕🏾 Yall

What Nigerians? If you are talking about those two sexy chocolate soldiers that Jussie paid $3500 to pretend to beat him up, they were born and raised in America, so the only Visa they need is the one they use to pay for their baby oil..Smile

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt6SduCB1NF/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

Forum :  Topic : Meet Jussie's New Cellmate

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Meet Jussie's New Cellmate

3 days ago

2 days ago

you hating as b!tch he didnt even spend the night hoe!

That holding cell he was in is nothing compared to what's ahead...

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

Yep, you were one of the first ones in the forum calling bullshit. You can't pull a fast one on New York, lol.

It never added up to me, but I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt for as long as I could. I felt bad for him that he was being clowned all over the internet based on the information that was leaking out. But once he started running his mouth in the media and shaking his ass on stage, he hung himself, pardon the pun..Smile

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Jussie Smollett Apologizes To Empire Cast

2 days ago

They always say that it's never a defendant's obligation to prove his or her innocence, but if this goes to trial, is defense team are going to need to work miracles, because the prosecution has the goods on Jussie...

2 days ago

When I fight... I always feel like the truth is not only your best defense but its easy to prove....

I've been in his corner... but he is failing.... and he just hired a really "good" lawyer....

Ummm....

I hate to say it... but I really do feel like if he is innocent he really needs to figure that sh*t out... cuz hes starting to look stupid...

Like WHY haven't you addressed these two brothers?

All you had to say was, "WHAT?! No... I never paid them... wtf?"

He's not even saying that...

Seems like either way... he's just not that smart.

Um, he's done. They have video evidence of those brothers throughout the night in question and the phone records of their calls to and from Jussie. So I guess we are to believe that Trump and the Chicago PD manufactured all of that evidence just to make Jussie Smollet, a legitimate victim of a hate crime, look like he made it all up????? It's very disturbing how all the people who are capping for Jussie don't see how idiotic that is. Jussie is a C list celebrity at best. Why would Trump and the CPD put so much time and energy into destroying someone who was a victim of a hate crime? What kind of threat would he be to anyone? We're they afraid he was going to run for president?

So, basically, according to team Jussie, we are to believe that...

-Jussie paid one of the brothers $3,500 for a workout

-The CPD manufactured video evidence of the brothers purchasing the supplies used in the assault

-The CPD manufactured video of the brothers in the cab that night (not to mention all of the other video evidence I can't remember off the top of my head).

-The CPD manufactured Uber records

-The CPD manufactured the phone records documenting that the brothers and Jussie were in contact with each other throughout the entire timeline and within the hour that the assault took place.

-Whoever did assault Jussie, just happened to know that he would be out in sub zero weather at 2 am grabbing a foot long at Subway, even though he had just gotten back in town literally 90 minutes earlier due to an unscheduled delayed flight. That would mean that either they were standing outside in the cold with bleach and a noose in the middle of the night in case of the remote possibility that Jussie would leave the comfort of his home after just getting back, or they were listening in on his phone call to his friend when he supposedly told him he was going to Subway, and they grabbed the bleach and a noose and hightailed it over there

-Whoever attacked Jussie called out "Empire", meaning they clearly knew who he was, so instead of just quietly bumrushing him, they are out screaming from across the street or wherever, drawing attention to themselves and the attack they know is about to take place

-Even though Jussie had a cellphone in one hand and presumably his foot long in the other, Jussie managed to fight off two attackers, who apparently didn't have the strength to lift a baby between the two of them, because, not only did he escape the attack, virtually unscathed except a few scratches on his face, but his cell phone and his foot long managed to survive as well. Well the foot long would soon become victim to Jussie's hungry mouth..Smile

-And let's not forget, sometime during Jussie's valient fight, the one in which he suffered what looked like a couple of intense paper cuts, the attackers managed to put a noose around his neck, without him noticing until after the fact. Not only that, it was supposedly draped around his neck like a tie. Maybe the attackers were auditioning to be his next stylist in a very creative, out-of-the-box-way???

According to team Jussie, all of that is more likely to have taken place, than it is it was a hoax. And I haven't even gotten into Jussie's actions after the attack. Or the letter!

Yeah, he's done...
Forum :  Topic : Listening to the DA's timeline is jarring.

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Listening to the DA's timeline is jarring.

2 days ago

They basically have those brothers on video the whole night, and the phone records of all their contact with Jussie throughout the timeline. He better plea before the FBI comes at him with that letter...

2 days ago

If he doesn't have any priors, is this a serious enough crime that he do time for falsifying a police report & staging an attack? Doesn't seem like something the feds would get rapped up in.

2 days ago

The falsification of the police report is the least of his worries. He needs to be concerned about the ongoing FBI investigation into the letters laced with white power he had sent to himself. That is a federal offense which includes mail fraud among other serious federal crimes.

2 days ago

How is sending letters to yourself mail fraud?!?!

You may argue that it is another instance of false reporting of a crime, if he did report those to the police, but I don't see how it could be mail fraud sending letters to yourself. It's not like you tampered with somebody else's mail.

You can't be sending terroristic threats through the USPS to anyone, including yourself..Smile

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Meet Jussie's New Cellmate

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Jussie Smollett Apologizes To Empire Cast

Forum :  Topic : Jussie Smollett turns himself in, reports say.

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Jussie Smollett turns himself in, reports say.

2 days ago

Can somebody tell me why this is a joke....or something black gays are basking in.....

I'm really confused.

2 days ago

Because gay black guys with a modicum of intelligence don't think it's a good idea to stunt queen and make up assaults because you don't think you are getting enough attention from your second rate tv show and your third rate music career. That's how I see the humor in it all.Smile

2 days ago

This is where we disagree

I don't think it was a stunt to gain attention

If that's all he wanted....it would have been more beneficial to drop nudes

Not take on MAGA and ultimately the president

He knew this wasn't going to go good for him but he did it anyway.

Question.....how come nobody accused kapernick as being a stunt queen?

2 days ago

I'm not really clear what your position is. Is it...

He really was attacked but Donald Trump and the CPD orchestrated his set up to make it look like a hoax...

Jussie orchestrated a hoax, but it was totally altruistic and for the betterment and blacks and gays, and no self serving purpose whatsoever...

Trump and the CPD orchestrated the whole thing from the jump, including sending the letter, the attack, and making it look like Jussie was trying to pull off a hoax. Or...

Something else. You seem to be all over the place..Smile

2 days ago

I believe he was really attacked by MAGA supportes. And once he started making noise about it....Trump's people shut him up...and is now spinning the narrative to make him look like a lier

Why would Trump's people do this?

Cuz he don't need gays ralling against him. They rather gays not vote at al..
.than be inspired to go against him.

Had Jessie become a kapernick....it would be really bad for Trump

These maga supporters just happened to know that he would be out at 2am getting food from Subway, so they had bleach and a noose on deck?

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

2 days ago

ignorant humor

2 days ago

You will deal!

Mr. Smollett deserves this roast thread because of his
petulant attempts to divide the country. We will get it
out of our systems and move on.

2 days ago

JUSSIE MAY HAVE MADE SOME NEW FRIENDS.. BUT ALSO ONE ENEMY

I know Robin is one pissed off black lesbian right now. Even more than the average pissed off black lesbian..Smile

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Breaking News! Jussie Bail set at $100,000 and UH OH....

2 days ago

They got all kinds of video evidence of them brothers that night. It's not looking good for Jussie at all...

2 days ago

LOL THE CROOKED POLICE SWITCHED THE TAPES OR DOCTORED THEM
JUSSIE IS BEING FRAMED BY THE GOVERNMENT!!!

2 days ago

Youre wrong. They were shot on the Apprentence set when Trump was the star. He saw this coming years ago..Smile

2 days ago

I BET SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS IS THE ONE THAT MAILED HIM THAT LETTER..I KNOW SHE DID THAT SHIT!

2 days ago

KellyAnne Conway supplied the bleach. She used some of it for her hair first..Smile

2 days ago

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Breaking News! Jussie Bail set at $100,000 and UH OH....

2 days ago

They got all kinds of video evidence of them brothers that night. It's not looking good for Jussie at all...

2 days ago

LOL THE CROOKED POLICE SWITCHED THE TAPES OR DOCTORED THEM
JUSSIE IS BEING FRAMED BY THE GOVERNMENT!!!

2 days ago

Youre wrong. They were shot on the Apprentence set when Trump was the star. He saw this coming years ago..Smile

2 days ago

I BET SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS IS THE ONE THAT MAILED HIM THAT LETTER..I KNOW SHE DID THAT SHIT!

2 days ago

KellyAnne Conway supplied the bleach. She used some of it for her hair first..Smile

2 days ago

HUMM? IF OMAROSA WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN THERE SHE COULD HAVE RECORDED HER AND TRUMP DISCUSSING THE PLAN TO BLEACH JUSSIE

Ivanka could have supplied them with costumes from her failed collection..Smile

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

2 days ago

. . .
.. fffccckkkk.... if a sexy man like dat supplied molley to mee...

2 days ago

Chocolate perfection!
Forum :  Topic : Chi Says: Jussie's defense will probably be..

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Chi Says: Jussie's defense will probably be..

3 days ago

I read that the check he paid the $3500 had "training" written in the memo line, so he's definitely going to deny that money was for the hoax. But the prosecution can easily pick that apart if the amount is much more than he normally gets for whatever training he provides. This trial is going to be a mess..Smile

3 days ago

WAT KIND OF Training cost 3,500 ?

Sounds like those brothers were pumping more than iron. I anit gonna lie...if I had $3,500 laying around to spare, I might treat myself to some gym time with those sexy mfs..Smile

darth_arises

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

Is that his brother on the show? Looks kind of homoerotic..Smile
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: