logo
Search

POST NEWDarthness's Posts
Forum :  Topic : What's the smashable percentage of this photo?

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: What's the smashable percentage of this photo?

Awwwwwwww poor aggrieved, privileged 60 year old white snowflake! Have you considered speaking to the manager? Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: What's the smashable percentage of this photo?

It's hilarious how you will block someone if they blink their eyelashes too hard, but you are afraid to block someone for not following your commands. Why is that???? Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: What's the smashable percentage of this photo?

Wow, you really are a pussy...Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: What's the smashable percentage of this photo?

100%! Happy, Crying-Like-A-Bitch-Fu????? Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

Look at @bird-fu Pedo-Fu aka Toby-Fu grovelling for me to be blocked. What are you going to do if it doesn't work @bird-fu Pedo-Fu aka Toby-Fu??????? Are you going to block the op????? You block everyone else who doesn't kiss your ass..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

So you as a 60 year old white man let a nigga you don't even know control your behavior???? Save yourself the agony and kill yourself now..Smile
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Gay men and Bulima

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: Gay men and Bulima

Gay men and old

Gay men and ugly

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

Quit crying like a father-fucked bitch @bird-fu Pedo-Fu aka Toby-Fu. I know your father took your manhood, but you're pushing 60 now. GET OVER IT!!! Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

Awwwwwwwww look at you trying to flex your white privilege snowflake muscles!!!! You attack people anytime you see fit in any thread you want to, but you think you can play slave master and intimidate the op into blocking me. Nice try, pedophile! IT WON'T WORK!!!

Forum :  Topic : One of the cast memebers of Pose responds to what Dl Hugley

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: One of the cast memebers of Pose responds to what Dl Hugley

2 days ago

Here's what DL said

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrGYbWphJqy/

Here's what Angelica said

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrH1KhxhvBL/

2 days ago

Black men don't protect their own women, what makes you think they will protect gays.

1 days ago

Why should a man want another man to protect him? Gay men are still men...they can be advocated for, but I don't think they need protection. Seems pretty emasculating. Ppl already see gay men as "less than" straight men. Black gay men need to stand up for themselves like white gay men instead of wanting to be protected like women.

1 days ago

That puddn is projecting her personal travails on everyone else. She's bitter because the black men she wants are paying her dust, so to ease her pain, she needs to feel that all black men are evil or damaged or insane or whatever. In no way does she feel that it could it be her. She doesn't have any self awareness, or the ability to own up to her personal issues. So instead of working on herself, she will continue to act as a failed, faux sociologist until her dying days..Smile

9 hrs ago

EXACTLY....LOL

5 hrs ago

Lol, if there is nothing u despise more in this world than a fake bitch. She whining about how black men treat black women. She don't give a fuck about black women, including her own damn mammy. She is angry because she is unwanted, and wants to lash out at black men.

She has the exact same issues as her racist, inbred, father-fucked, retard cracker sister @bird-fu Pedo-Fu aka Toby-Fu. That thing is always trying to give advice on how black people should be to be successful, when she is a gutter failure! Nothing achieved in her life and nothing accomplished. But because she has a sick fetish for black dick, she thinks she knows what's best for us. Evil crackers like her are the reason black people were enslaved and oppressed in this bitch. Why on Earth would we give a fuck what a perverted cracker like her thinks? She's a disgrace to her own damn people. A 60 year old man that is obsessed with little black boys. I bet her mother cries herself to sleep every night..Smile

5 hrs ago

I tried to be a friend to her because Louisiana is home turf, but once I disagreed with one of her post I got blocked and talked about. Kind of funny though... LOL

She's not all there so I try not to be too, too hard on her..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

Any one of those four men would cut off their own dicks before they would even be caught in the same room as a certained unnamed ugg mug...Smile
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Life before cameraphones and message boards/social media

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject:

5 hrs ago

Yeah back then life was different. People had AOL and webtv...the social
Media wasn’t high tech. There also was the party line where you can phone in and meet people. You can listen to there message and leave a message for them. The way it was line up is in a que they err two numbers to call one for the ladies to call to talk to men and one for the men to call to ladies.. the gays call the ladies line to talk to men in que. every time you listen to a person message in que. it give you an option to leave message or press a button to go to the next message in wue

Damn I forgot all about WebTV! When it came out, it was like the most exciting thing ever. The kids that were born in the internet age probably would think it was a joke..Smile
Forum :  Topic : Throwback of Eddie Murphy responding to criticism

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: Throwback of Eddie Murphy responding to criticism

Lol, I saw that when it originally aired. Eddie had no cut cards. A few years before that, he told Hollywood about itself LIVE on Oscar night when he was presenting the Best Picture Oscar. He basically said the room was full of a bunch of racist hypocrites. Eddie has made a lot of money for Hollywood, but he is NOT a Hollywood darling. He keeps his distance for the most part. I was surprised that he got an Oscar nomination for Dreamgirls, because you can best believe that old Hollywood is still pissed at his black ass..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject: One of the cast memebers of Pose responds to what Dl Hugley

2 days ago

Here's what DL said

2 days ago

Black men don't protect their own women, what makes you think they will protect gays.

1 days ago

Why should a man want another man to protect him? Gay men are still men...they can be advocated for, but I don't think they need protection. Seems pretty emasculating. Ppl already see gay men as "less than" straight men. Black gay men need to stand up for themselves like white gay men instead of wanting to be protected like women.

1 days ago

That puddn is projecting her personal travails on everyone else. She's bitter because the black men she wants are paying her dust, so to ease her pain, she needs to feel that all black men are evil or damaged or insane or whatever. In no way does she feel that it could it be her. She doesn't have any self awareness, or the ability to own up to her personal issues. So instead of working on herself, she will continue to act as a failed, faux sociologist until her dying days..Smile

9 hrs ago

EXACTLY....LOL

5 hrs ago

Lol, if there is nothing u despise more in this world than a fake bitch. She whining about how black men treat black women. She don't give a fuck about black women, including her own damn mammy. She is angry because she is unwanted, and wants to lash out at black men.

She has the exact same issues as her racist, inbred, father-fucked, retard cracker sister @bird-fu Pedo-Fu aka Toby-Fu. That thing is always trying to give advice on how black people should be to be successful, when she is a gutter failure! Nothing achieved in her life and nothing accomplished. But because she has a sick fetish for black dick, she thinks she knows what's best for us. Evil crackers like her are the reason black people were enslaved and oppressed in this bitch. Why on Earth would we give a fuck what a perverted cracker like her thinks? She's a disgrace to her own damn people. A 60 year old man that is obsessed with little black boys. I bet her mother cries herself to sleep every night..Smile

*There is nothing I despise more in this world...

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject: One of the cast memebers of Pose responds to what Dl Hugley

2 days ago

Here's what DL said

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

9 hrs ago

EXACTLY....LOL

Forum :  Topic : who the biggest troll

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 13 hrs ago    Post subject: who the biggest troll

17 hrs ago

hampster and grandma might be the same troll. they count the shit

14 hrs ago

You are, bitch. You are the same nutty motherfucker who notices every person who comes into the forums, trying to figure out which OTHER accounts they have/had (like you've done in this thread)....you are the same nutty motherfucker who replies to people comments, people who don't know you (but you THINK you know them) with some bullshit and then block them so they can't reply BACK (the same shit you did to me earlier)....you are the same nutty motherfucker who would randomly leave tags on peoples tagboard (I believe @valdosproperty was one of your accounts), with some crazy shit...you are the same nutty motherfucker who thought he knew shit about @darthness because of an old email address he used to create an account...now your nutty ass is back with the same OLD bullshit under a NEW account...you are one mentally ill bitch...

She's also @top4datazz Smile
Forum :  Topic : I gotta speak on Kevin Hart right now

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 13 hrs ago    Post subject: I gotta speak on Kevin Hart right now

@bird-fu Pedo-Fu aka Toby-Fu,

Since it's obvious that I own you, I command you to post the pic you claim to have of me. Since I'm so ugly, post the pic and shame me into deleting my account and never returning. You will NEVER post it because you KNOW I'm not ugly, and I will pull more white boys with my worst pic, than you ever could with your best one. Your own kind would pick me over your deformed, retarded looking ass. Now go and suck your daddy off and clean the rest of your doo-doo off his dick...

http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1175611

http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1175727

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 13 hrs ago    Post subject: I gotta speak on Kevin Hart right now

3 days ago

I've been a great uncle for over 16 years, and may be a great-great uncle within a few years, but...

I still won't look or be as old as you are in 2018...

16 hrs ago

Why does it look mentally challenged in those images? His head looks enlarged like a week old crop of fruit at a produce section.

My guess is it's some kind of genetic mutation from centuries of inbreeding..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 17 hrs ago    Post subject:

3 days ago

It's all a joke. The same people yelling at Kevin Hart have done and said racist bigoted things too. All it takes is for someone to start digging into their shit. We are all just liars and hypocrites and the truth is people get off on trying to act all holy when they ain't nothing but the devil on the downlow themselves.

2 days ago

Are you a fan of Donald Trump, then? That's a counter argument that people who support our president often bring up. And, I agree that it's a compelling argument. Its very hypocritical to me to call someone out for something that you do.

2 days ago

Donald Trump has never apologized for anything ever. He doesn't even admit he ever made a mistake. That puts Trump in a different category for me.

I'm not saying Kevin Hart didn't make a mistake with the insensitive AIDS and anti-gay tweets outside of his comedy routine. The tweets weren't funny they just sounded hateful and ignorant. Because he acknowledged the insensitivity and quit the behavior, I don't think its fair to drag it up again just so that some group can engage in the new national social media pastime of piling hate on someone successful for fun. And that's what it is, people ENJOY pointing out other people's faults and attacking them while keeping hush about their own faults.

There is another point made by @darthness which is also very true. Almost all straight men do NOT want their son to be gay. They don't want their son to be blind, deaf, or handicapped either but all of these things are a part of the spectrum of humanity. People expect their kids to get married to the opposite sex and have kids and grandkids. There's nothing wrong with that but life doesn't always turn out the way you expect. Most of these straight men and women still end up loving and supporting their gay kid if not from the beginning then slowly in time. Some are stuck on ignorant and never accept it but I think most do.

BTW-I think comedy is fair game as long as everyone is equally insulted including gays, lesbians, mexicans, religion, Black people, the handicapped, white men, white women, etc., etc.

2 days ago

That was the farthest thing from an apology by Kevin Hart. Much like Trump's efforts at apologizing have fallen flat, so have Hart's.

1 days ago

Really. What did Hart say? Word for word. I want you to write it out so we're dealing with apples to apples.

1 days ago

Are you telling me you don't know what Hart said? Yet you made such a statement about the difference between the two is that Trump never apologizes (of course, he has, but, like Hart's, his apologies were lacking). I'm not transcribing Hart's apology, but here is a summary of why it was so bad: https://www.wired.com/story/kevin-hart-oscars-tweets/

1 days ago

What has Trump apologized for or even attempted to apologize for? I'm a political junkie and follow this crap 24/7, and I can't recall Donald Trump apologizing for ANYTHING, as president or as a private citizen. Do you mind giving us an example? Smile

19 hrs ago

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/07/trump-washington-post-women-billy-bush-video/91743992/

From the article:

"Donald Trump apologized for boasting that, as a "star," women let him do anything he wants. Those remarks came to light in a 2005 video obtained by The Washington Post that features the real estate mogul using salacious language as he brags of kissing and groping women he's attracted to.

. . .

In his video apology released early Saturday morning, Trump says he's never claimed to be a "perfect person."

“Anyone who knows me knows these words don’t reflect who I am," Trump said.

“I said it, I was wrong and I apologize."'

You're a political junkie and don't remember that???

Thanks for providing the info. I don't remember that, but if it happened that way, it looks like an apology to me. He owned up to what he did and apologized for it. What about it, in your opinion made it fall short?

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: One of the cast memebers of Pose responds to what Dl Hugley

Wow puddn! I must have really delivered a gut punch! I haven't been accused of being Buffy in ions! And unlike you, there are people in the forum who actually agree with me, so I don't need to talk to myself..Smile
Forum :  Topic : I told him to push out the creampie for daddy

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 22 hrs ago    Post subject: I told him to push out the creampie for daddy

6 days ago

Is that you Poppa-Fu????? You better see about your favorite daughter @bird-fu Pedo-Fu aka Toby-Fu. She's right in the middle of a mental meltdown..Smile

22 hrs ago

Poppa-who???????????????

Poppa-Fu! That's @bird-fu Pedo-Fu aka Toby-Fu's daddy. He gives his adult daughter @bird-fu showers..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 22 hrs ago    Post subject: One of the cast memebers of Pose responds to what Dl Hugley

2 days ago

Hey @puddn !

If black men are so horrible, why don't you just nab yourself a white boy and call it a day...oh that's right...they want you even less than the niggas do..

23 hrs ago

Exactly!!!! I don't even know why dumb ass fucks like that dumb bitch would get on a black website, full of black people. It makes no sense. All white people and coons do is fuck with black people all day. Even on these white blogs, comments sections and discussion boards black this, black that, Obama this, Michelle that!!! Triggered as hell...might as well relax because black people aren't going anywhere soon.
Especially when other races get so thirsty for black dick and do nothing but create more black kids.

The truth has been spoken!!!! The brothers and sisters have permanently brain fucked the racist, inbred white trash like @bird-fu Pedo-Fu aka Toby-Fu, and the needy, damaged, self-hating coons without even trying. They are and will remain pressed and obsessed to the end. Mostly because they are bitter because they long for something they know they will never have...the love, respect and flesh of the black man..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 23 hrs ago    Post subject: I gotta speak on Kevin Hart right now

3 days ago

I can see Uncle Darth is going to have to destroy some more fallacies and fairy tales...

Hollywood is the most racist, homophobic place on Earth. The company line is they are anti hate and discrimination, but the evidence doesn't back it up.

If they are so pro gay in Hollywood, then why are there so many prominent Hollywood A-listers bearded up and in the closet???? Is it because Tom Cruise and John Travolta are afraid of a backlash from the black community???? No, it's because they are afraid middle America (i.e. White folks) would drop them like a bad habit. You can't be pro gay and encourage your most prominent gay citizens to lie and deny who they are for the sake of a dollar. You engage in that kind of dealings and you are just as homophobic as Kevin Hart supposedly is, except, at least he was honest about it...

And it really breaks my heart to believe that anyone is stupid enough to believe that whoever made the decision to hire Kevin Hart wasn't fully aware of every tweet and joke in his act before they made the decision. They would have been perfectly fine if there was no controversy and KH had gone on to host the show and given them the results they wanted. But because somebody reignited a scandal that had already played out years ago, they wanted him to cowtow and step and fetch to save face! They don't give two dead flies if Kevin Hart is a homophobe or if he barbecues homos in his backyard if he can bring in them dollars. It's all about keeping up appearances. So what I want to know is, where is the anger towards those who hired Kevin Hart in the first place?

2 days ago

To your second paragraph, most of those actors have a female audience and they have to sell a fantasy to their female audience

A lot of gay people behind the scenes

2 days ago

Don't nobody want John Travolta's long, fat faced, boated ass! And Tom Cruise was a teen heartthrob like 40 years ago. What female under the age of 60 is checking for him now?

1 days ago

They ok now but back then they had to keep up appearances

1 days ago

So when are they going to come out and live their truth? Smile

1 days ago

Publicly?

1 days ago

Yes..Smile

1 days ago

They most likely still act

1 days ago

23 hrs ago

What's the point of this clip?

You'll figure it out..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 23 hrs ago    Post subject: I gotta speak on Kevin Hart right now

@bird-fu Pedo-Fu aka Toby-Fu,

You claim to have my picture. Why don't you post it? You won't dare post it because you know I annihilate you in the looks department, and you know EVERYONE would agree. Well everyone except possibly your daddy...

Bird-Fu and Poppa-Fu on Thanksgiving Day

Care to explain to us why your daddy wanted to and did give you a shower when you were a grown man????

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I gotta speak on Kevin Hart right now

I've been a great uncle for over 16 years, and may be a great-great uncle within a few years, but...

I still won't look or be as old as you are in 2018...

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: One of the cast memebers of Pose responds to what Dl Hugley

Hey @puddn !

If black men are so horrible, why don't you just nab yourself a white boy and call it a day...oh that's right...they want you even less than the niggas do..

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: One of the cast memebers of Pose responds to what Dl Hugley

2 days ago

Here's what DL said

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

AGREES!!! LoLz!!

I really tried to give that girl a fair shake, but it's painfully obvious that she is needy and damaged. I tried to have a serious discussion with her, but when you lie and say I said shit I know I didn't say, to validate your personal pain, I'm done..Smile
Forum :  Topic : Walking In Daddy\'s Foot Steps

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Walking In Daddy\'s Foot Steps

2 days ago

Damn those white genes a really kicking in. He looks like he's 35 already..Smile

1 days ago

He ain't not ZAYN tho....

Steriods...
He is taking them JUST LIKE HIS DADDY...
Like father like son...

Light read...Nothing too deep Laughing

Yeah it's pretty obvious that, he's either a mutant or he's on that juice. Or it could be both..Smile
Forum :  Topic : Do u think Dan "potatoE head" Quayle wants to fight Trump?

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Do u think Dan

2 days ago

Damn, Quayle, Marilyn, Dick Cheney and a whole rack of people are staring daggers at Trump. Even Obama is like "I can't believe I'mma be stuck beside these motherfuckers for two hours!"..Smile

Trump has turned the presidency into garbage, and even an evil motherfucker like Cheney is pissed! The irony is, that 35% of the country was so bitter about having to live with a black president, they believed that an obvious joke like Trump was an improvement, and the republican party became and still is complicit in the bullshit. It's like they say, if you sleep with dogs, you wake up with fleas..Smile

2 days ago

Code:
and even an evil motherfucker like Cheney is pissed!

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1IjT65Smt60

1 days ago

Lol, I'm going to see Vice too. I remember almost the exact moment when the news broke that Cheney shot that guy in the face. The media, and the blogs went ballistic! And when dude came out and appologized for being shot in the face, at that moment I knew that Chaney was a real gangsta. I was legit afraid of that motherfucker after that, lol. I remember people even saying that Cheney had actually killed that guy, and through some area 54 shit, he was reanimated to make the public apology..Smile

1 days ago

He didn't even have a hunting license. Then tried to get it in a hurry, before that made the news. Laughing

There was a lot of underhanded dealings and cover ups behind that incident, but because our attention spans are so short, the fact that a sitting vice president shot a man in the face a little over 10 years ago, is almost forgotten..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

I can see Uncle Darth is going to have to destroy some more fallacies and fairy tales...

Hollywood is the most racist, homophobic place on Earth. The company line is they are anti hate and discrimination, but the evidence doesn't back it up.

If they are so pro gay in Hollywood, then why are there so many prominent Hollywood A-listers bearded up and in the closet???? Is it because Tom Cruise and John Travolta are afraid of a backlash from the black community???? No, it's because they are afraid middle America (i.e. White folks) would drop them like a bad habit. You can't be pro gay and encourage your most prominent gay citizens to lie and deny who they are for the sake of a dollar. You engage in that kind of dealings and you are just as homophobic as Kevin Hart supposedly is, except, at least he was honest about it...

And it really breaks my heart to believe that anyone is stupid enough to believe that whoever made the decision to hire Kevin Hart wasn't fully aware of every tweet and joke in his act before they made the decision. They would have been perfectly fine if there was no controversy and KH had gone on to host the show and given them the results they wanted. But because somebody reignited a scandal that had already played out years ago, they wanted him to cowtow and step and fetch to save face! They don't give two dead flies if Kevin Hart is a homophobe or if he barbecues homos in his backyard if he can bring in them dollars. It's all about keeping up appearances. So what I want to know is, where is the anger towards those who hired Kevin Hart in the first place?

2 days ago

To your second paragraph, most of those actors have a female audience and they have to sell a fantasy to their female audience

2 days ago

Don't nobody want John Travolta's long, fat faced, boated ass! And Tom Cruise was a teen heartthrob like 40 years ago. What female under the age of 60 is checking for him now?

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Publicly?

1 days ago

Yes..Smile

1 days ago

They most likely still act

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

I wanted to give this video a fair shot, so I watched it all the way through. I weep for 13:36 minutes of my life that I will never get back..Smile
Forum :  Topic : Free Energy Readings

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Free Energy Readings

7 days ago

14, july

1 days ago

But 4 years ago, on exactly July 15th, you said your BIRTHDAY is on July 15th. Now it's the 14th?

Hey Tiggy!

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject:

3 days ago

It's all a joke. The same people yelling at Kevin Hart have done and said racist bigoted things too. All it takes is for someone to start digging into their shit. We are all just liars and hypocrites and the truth is people get off on trying to act all holy when they ain't nothing but the devil on the downlow themselves.

2 days ago

Are you a fan of Donald Trump, then? That's a counter argument that people who support our president often bring up. And, I agree that it's a compelling argument. Its very hypocritical to me to call someone out for something that you do.

2 days ago

Donald Trump has never apologized for anything ever. He doesn't even admit he ever made a mistake. That puts Trump in a different category for me.

I'm not saying Kevin Hart didn't make a mistake with the insensitive AIDS and anti-gay tweets outside of his comedy routine. The tweets weren't funny they just sounded hateful and ignorant. Because he acknowledged the insensitivity and quit the behavior, I don't think its fair to drag it up again just so that some group can engage in the new national social media pastime of piling hate on someone successful for fun. And that's what it is, people ENJOY pointing out other people's faults and attacking them while keeping hush about their own faults.

There is another point made by @darthness which is also very true. Almost all straight men do NOT want their son to be gay. They don't want their son to be blind, deaf, or handicapped either but all of these things are a part of the spectrum of humanity. People expect their kids to get married to the opposite sex and have kids and grandkids. There's nothing wrong with that but life doesn't always turn out the way you expect. Most of these straight men and women still end up loving and supporting their gay kid if not from the beginning then slowly in time. Some are stuck on ignorant and never accept it but I think most do.

BTW-I think comedy is fair game as long as everyone is equally insulted including gays, lesbians, mexicans, religion, Black people, the handicapped, white men, white women, etc., etc.

2 days ago

That was the farthest thing from an apology by Kevin Hart. Much like Trump's efforts at apologizing have fallen flat, so have Hart's.

1 days ago

Really. What did Hart say? Word for word. I want you to write it out so we're dealing with apples to apples.

1 days ago

Are you telling me you don't know what Hart said? Yet you made such a statement about the difference between the two is that Trump never apologizes (of course, he has, but, like Hart's, his apologies were lacking). I'm not transcribing Hart's apology, but here is a summary of why it was so bad: https://www.wired.com/story/kevin-hart-oscars-tweets/

What has Trump apologized for or even attempted to apologize for? I'm a political junkie and follow this crap 24/7, and I can't recall Donald Trump apologizing for ANYTHING, as president or as a private citizen. Do you mind giving us an example? Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

2 days ago

Here's what DL said

2 days ago

1 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Mother Seeks Justice for Dead Son Caught Up in Gay Fetish

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Mother Seeks Justice for Dead Son Caught Up in Gay Fetish

2 days ago

Even white boys shouldn't be fucking with those crazy white boys..Smile

1 days ago

LoLz!!

1 days ago

I'm sorry, but I'm finding it difficult to shed tears for a grown ass man that travels halfway around the world to volunteer to be somebody's slave..Smile

1 days ago

LoLz, don't be sorry, I feel the same way....smdh...and his mom's got the nerve to get mad at his "master" LoLz. Your son volunteered, ya stupid bitch! LoLz!

Right, but it was funny as shit when she kicked him out of her house! I was like, go head momma! Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Publicly?

Yes..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

2 days ago

Damn, Quayle, Marilyn, Dick Cheney and a whole rack of people are staring daggers at Trump. Even Obama is like "I can't believe I'mma be stuck beside these motherfuckers for two hours!"..Smile

Trump has turned the presidency into garbage, and even an evil motherfucker like Cheney is pissed! The irony is, that 35% of the country was so bitter about having to live with a black president, they believed that an obvious joke like Trump was an improvement, and the republican party became and still is complicit in the bullshit. It's like they say, if you sleep with dogs, you wake up with fleas..Smile

2 days ago

Code:

1 days ago

Lol, I'm going to see Vice too. I remember almost the exact moment when the news broke that Cheney shot that guy in the face. The media, and the blogs went ballistic! And when dude came out and appologized for being shot in the face, at that moment I knew that Chaney was a real gangsta. I was legit afraid of that motherfucker after that, lol. I remember people even saying that Cheney had actually killed that guy, and through some area 54 shit, he was reanimated to make the public apology..Smile

Lol, that should be Area 51. I must have gotten confused with Club 54..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Code:

Forum :  Topic : Mother Seeks Justice for Dead Son Caught Up in Gay Fetish

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Mother Seeks Justice for Dead Son Caught Up in Gay Fetish

2 days ago

Even white boys shouldn't be fucking with those crazy white boys..Smile

1 days ago

I've always wondered what was up with those butch queen white boys walking around with those locks and chains as necklaces so now we know.

And that pumping shit is ridiculous but do you I guess. The noodlesandbeef dude seems to be covering up that he was pumping that dude's balls with silicone before it killed him though.

What I want to know is, what is the damn point of injecting balls with silicone in the first place??? Smile
Forum :  Topic : Walking In Daddy\'s Foot Steps

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Walking In Daddy\'s Foot Steps

2 days ago

Damn those white genes a really kicking in. He looks like he's 35 already..Smile

2 days ago

Joseph is sexy to me, Im already a fan

1 days ago

He's not bad looking, he just looks old for his age..Smile

1 days ago

No, he looks his age 21. U just trying to be messy and shady LOL

Um ok if you say so..Smile
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: