logo
Search

POST NEWDarthness's Posts
Forum :  Topic : "Gay" people exist for a reason.

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject:

3 days ago

Because we live in duality. It is in fact a universal law and completely natural.. Everything has an opposite, black/white, up/down, left/right, right/wrong, strong/weak, masculine/feminine, man/woman, gay/straight, death/life, dark/light.... Combine your logic with your intuition. This is pure wisdom. It's some crazy ass people in the world who think that they can defy a universal law as if there wouldn't be an opposite to straight/heterosexual when there is an opposite to everything else. It's truly psychotic to think otherwise. And therefore it is imperative that you TAKE YOUR POWER BACK. Be shameless, guiltless, and sovereign. You are an expression of the divine. Know your divinity.

2 days ago

Hey brah...You sound ...STUPID!

The word "straight" doesnt mean the opposite of a homosexual act. The opposite of a "dick" is a "pussy". Get it right! and stop lying to yourself!

You may be a "pussy ass niggah"... and I may be a "dick", ....but neither has to do with what you are trying to reference...Do better!

2 days ago

I would sound stupid to a mere human being, dwelling in a low vibration with demons and entity attachments and holes in the aura, with a fucked up energy field and with no innerstanding of higher consciousness.

2 days ago

A higher consciousness would first prefer "order" over 'disorder"...The Most High, Yahweh created your booty hole to dispense waste not intake it...

He also stated that we are to practice "restraint and perseverance".

I understand that you are "uncouth"

unΒ·couth

(of a person or their appearance or behavior) lacking good manners, refinement, or grace.

and lack self control and focus. Causing you the need to manifest as many lies available to deceitful nature to defend your abhorrent behavior. While, also attacking those that are enlightened enough to know the difference.

What you are partaking in is ..DEMONIC!

You trying to justify it and get others on board is PURE EVIL...Keep playing with the Most High if you like, but you will soon find out Yahweh dont play!

2 days ago

Another troll account. Fag Ben at least change your city. Abbeville is the first choice. You all aren't even trying.

Lol, that ain't Ben..Smile
Forum :  Topic : Don't u just wanna stuff the white cream in this Twinkie?

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Don't u just wanna stuff the white cream in this Twinkie?

1 days ago

More like the personification of Skittles to me, and I'd definitely taste the rainbow..Smile

1 days ago

He's so sweet looking, it's like if he bites u, you be stricken with diabetic venom. Embarassed

I love his proportions - he's like 5'5", petite with a small waist, but thighs and ass for days. You can tell he's been dancing/cheerleading since he was like 6 months old..Smile
Forum :  Topic : Don't u just wanna stuff the white cream in this Twinkie?

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Don't u just wanna stuff the white cream in this Twinkie?

More like the personification of Skittles to me, and I'd definitely taste the rainbow..Smile
Forum :  Topic : My Anthem For 2020..😎

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: My Anthem For 2020..😎

3 days ago

Laughing i was just watching that two days ago. redman kills me. method man cracks me up too. i miss method man and redman together. imo the older niggas were and still are much better than the newer niggas.

Definitely glad Red is still in the game. This is one of my all time favorites...

Forum :  Topic : I refuse to believe this was a real Final Jeopardy question

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: I refuse to believe this was a real Final Jeopardy question

2 days ago

She could be a young person who knows absolutely nothing about video games. Her answer actually makes sense if her only exposure to video games is what she's heard in passing. She's probably heard people talk about Donkey Kong, but the correct pronunciation wasn't important enough to her to register. That's my guess..Smile

2 days ago

U think the would have accepted the answer if it were correct, being that it was woefully misspelled? That's like giving an answer of MLK and u spelled it Martin Luther "Kong" or "Kang".

I think in this case, if she knew the answer, she should obviously know how to spell donkey at least, so her spelling would indicate to me that she didn't know the correct answer, so I wouldn't give it to her..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: My Anthem For 2020..😎

3 days ago

This gone be a long year. lol

And my hand is going to be sore as shit..Smile
Forum :  Topic : I refuse to believe this was a real Final Jeopardy question

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: I refuse to believe this was a real Final Jeopardy question

She could be a young person who knows absolutely nothing about video games. Her answer actually makes sense if her only exposure to video games is what she's heard in passing. She's probably heard people talk about Donkey Kong, but the correct pronunciation wasn't important enough to her to register. That's my guess..Smile
Forum :  Topic : It's just the fabric of my being to accept all challenges.

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: It's just the fabric of my being to accept all challenges.

3 days ago

I bought the eggs. I took my fork, and beat the eggs in a bowl, and then scrambled them like I always do.

And I didn't get any resistance from them whatsoever. I guess it was just a ploy to get me to buy the eggs.

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}https://i.postimg.cc/76193tkC/Screenshot-2413.png

3 days ago

Lol....I think they meant THE PRICE OF $1.88 was "unbeatable".....not the eggs....they're not talking about the eggs....their talking about PRICE....and $1.88 for 12 eggs is actually a very good price.....but you might be able to beat that "unbeatable $1.88" at the dollar store...I used to get eggs at the dollar store back in college for 88 cents.....It's been 7 years since I graduated so I don't know if they still got it like dat at the dollar store...but you might be about to get some eggs for a $1....at the dollar store....shit...even bacon and sausages for $1.....

3 days ago

You talk too damn much. Repeating yourself like you got Alzheimer's. @darthness said you got permission to get his IP address, Phone # and SSN you stalker ass creep!

She claims to be the most informed ugly African creature to have ever walked the earth, yet she can't even recognize a simple visual joke..Smile
Forum :  Topic : Admin's Ex is dangerous and disturbed!

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Admin's Ex is dangerous and disturbed!

Lol, that faggot ain't do nothing but a Google image search, and found out that model's name and all the stuff he wanted to be public anyway.

That ugly Affikan been pulling stunts like this for years. She actually has some of the weaker girls here intimidated. She knows I know she is a fake and a phony and she is not even a shadow of what she tries to portray herself as and that's why she blocked me.

You are right about her being disturbed. Trying to make veiled threats by posting information about someone that ANYBODY could find, as if she did something special. But dangerous? Nah. I'd fear an African Killer Bee, but not that straight from the jungle to the ghetto roach. In fact...

I would LOVE her to post everything she can find on me. EVERYTHING! She has my full permission..Smile
Forum :  Topic : BGC!!!

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: BGC!!!

That's been happening a lot for like the past two years. It has been as long as a week or more sometimes. Also, don't be surprised if all of the threads are deleted out of the blue..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: My Anthem For 2020..😎

Forum :  Topic : Tops...

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Tops...

15 days ago

The elephant in the room is that men - Straight, Gay, Bi - Top, Bottom, Verse - Masculine, Feminine, In-between - are not wired to be monogamous. We have all bought into the Christian fantasy that one man and one woman are supposed to be exclusive sexual partners from marriage until death, and have customised that fantasy to fit our own lives. Athiest gay couples feel they should live by the dogma of straight Christians. Lol

I'm not saying that people shouldn't want to have a monogamous relationship. It makes sense to want to be in one, but it takes real effort for men, all men, to be committed to one sexual partner. It is possible for men to be monogamous, but it is going against our natural inclinations. Any man who is reading this knows that I am telling the truth. The sooner we own up to that fact of nature, the happier we will be.

And I know everybody is thinking "What about women. They screw around too!". That's true, but men and women view sex differently and act sexually for different reasons. It is more within a woman's nature to desire one and only one sexual partner. That's another problem that we have made for ourselves that we have to overcome - not being able to be honest about the differences between men and women. We have allowed ourselves to be conned to believe that men and women are the same when nature definitively shows and tells us otherwise..Smile

14 days ago

You've made a lot of good points. So, do you think men will ever evolve to the spiritual being that they are or will they remain in their current lower level and only care about satisfying their basic animal instants.

I've seen many successful men who eventually are left ruined and bankrupted because they didn't have the discipline to control their basic animal sexual desires.

Napoleon for example, when he took on a wife become the most powerful man on earth and built an empire, he led battles all over North Africa and won every last one of them because he wanted to return back to his wife, but as soon as he took on a mistress and set his wife aside, he found himself losing everything. Sexual discipline is everything, and the lack of it is fatal.

12 days ago

I don't think the type of evolution you speak of will ever be a reality for more than a fraction of a fraction of the population. At least not in our lifetimes. To me that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I feel we as humans beings (or any beings for that matter) are all here work on our problems or work out our problems. I don't doubt that at our core, we are all spiritual beings, and we are all the same. Eternal and flawless. But for whatever reason, we have all been given various layers, distinctions, histories, ancestries etc, that make us at least appear to be different and unique, therefore we each have our own crosses to bear. So it is not my place to dictate how someone else should progress on their journey, anymore than it is their place to dictate how I should progress on mine.

I said all of that to say this - I feel that our only responsibility to the evolution of humanity is how we choose to live our own lives. Even though, I believe, at our pure essence, we are all the same, eternal and flawless, toin this reality (or illusion) we call life, there will those rare, Christ-like individuals who have evolved beyond the carnal wants, needs and desires of man, and who function on pure love (non-sexual and truly unconditional love), and there will be the rest of us - humans living various degrees of flawed, f'd up lives trying (or not trying) to find our way..Smile

12 days ago

Do you agree that those who evolved will eventually leave the rest behind?

11 days ago

Are you talking about ascension, as in Christ?

8 days ago

Good one. I wasn't even looking that far. I think there will be a time when the majority of humanity will get there and they'll look back at us, and call us barbarians, and rightfully so.

7 days ago

But do you believe that will be within our lifetimes (say within the next 100 years)? Smile

7 days ago

There are many lightworkers in the world right now, but we are a small minority, and many of us are on the early stages of our spiritual journey, our work is to spread positivity and keep a balance world while paving the way for the arrival of a more spiritually advanced human beings. I think we'll see more people becoming spiritually awakened within 200 to 300 years.

5 days ago

Are you identifying yourself as a lightworker? What does that mean? The term brings to mind a spiritual healer, like a reiki practitioner, but not necessarily limited to that. How do you you define it? Smile

5 days ago

Yes.

Code:
A lightworker is a special person with almost psychic ability to intuit what other people are thinking, feeling, or need in order to heal.

There are all types of lightworkers: Wayshowers. Healers. Messengers. Dreamers. Divine Lightkeepers. Seers, Psychics, Clairvoyants. Ascension Guides. Transmuters. Divine Blueprint Creators and Manifestors. Divine Blueprint Holders. Gridworkers and Gatekeepers.
I take that to mean that you feel that our next phase of evolution will be one in which we are all functioning in pure spirit and won't even have distinct physical identities or at least will not see identity as important. My sense is that something severely catastrophic (such as a nuclear Holocaust) would have to take place in order for that to happen. We have all of the tools to our avail right now to live in love, peace and harmony, yet we choose not to. Do you think humanity is capable of changing our ways en masse without some kind of life altering catylist?
Forum :  Topic : Is Homosexuality Necessary? πŸ€”

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Is Homosexuality Necessary? πŸ€”

12 days ago

I think we all know that in order for humanity to continue to exist, there needs to be continual procreation between males and females. If that were to cease, the human race would eventually come to an end. I don't believe there is a credible argument against that premise (if there is, I'd love to hear it). What I want to know is, does homosexuality serve a vital role in the existence of humanity? Is there a unique and vital purpose that homosexuality and homosexuals serve to all that is? What would be the effect on humanity if there were no homosexuality? All facts, data, opinions, theories, pontifications, reasonings, and bullshit assertions welcome..Smile

5 days ago

I like this topic,thought provoking.

But i deeply feel homosexuality is one of natures ways of controlling population,some may not realize it but overpopulation would be a severely bad thing,the need for food and jobs would increase,etc.When weeds grow outta hand you cut them,but we can't go around killing people,so maybe homosexuality is a natural solution.

Then another thing,is age and disease and natural disaster necessary?
Heterosexuality wouldn't be necessary either if nature had its way or wanted it to be so,ask the dinosaurs.

A handful of people could be put on earth to populate but one or all could die off from age and disease or natural disaster before they could even get the chance to reproduce,ending the human bloodline,grim but true,not to mention infertility.

Just my opinion and input.

This may be a stomach churning thought, but do you believe if there were only one sex of the human race left on Earth, that they would eventually begin to mate with other species (apes would probably be the most likely option) and perhaps produce offspring? Smile
Forum :  Topic : 

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: shy

Not if you want to be alone and you have a good place to hide..Smile
Forum :  Topic : Be careful when you're eating a Toaster's Strudel in bed.

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Be careful when you're eating a Toaster's Strudel in bed.

What's the big deal? Doesn't everyone jizz on their Toaster Strudels? Smile
Forum :  Topic : Eliminate 1, have a threesome with the other 2.

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Eliminate 1, have a threesome with the other 2.

The middle and right high yella fellas strike me as not claiming black, but the white dude is ugly, so he has to go. I'll deal with those bananas in my own way..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Is Homosexuality Necessary? πŸ€”

12 days ago

I think we all know that in order for humanity to continue to exist, there needs to be continual procreation between males and females. If that were to cease, the human race would eventually come to an end. I don't believe there is a credible argument against that premise (if there is, I'd love to hear it). What I want to know is, does homosexuality serve a vital role in the existence of humanity? Is there a unique and vital purpose that homosexuality and homosexuals serve to all that is? What would be the effect on humanity if there were no homosexuality? All facts, data, opinions, theories, pontifications, reasonings, and bullshit assertions welcome..Smile

11 days ago

With the way modern medical care is now homosexuality can and will continue no matter who deems it necessary or unnecessary. People can have surrogates, and IVF done and the population will continue otherwise.

11 days ago

I wasn't questioning if homosexuality should or shouldn't exist, but if it provided a necessity to our world as we know it..Smile

9 days ago

Asking if something is a necessity is the same as asking if it should exist. It's like an ice breaker asking someone to pick from a list of people to save a certain number of people during a nuclear war to place in a nuclear fallout shelter and your reasoning for saving them. People most likely would choose people on the list that they deem necessity to survival of the world and would help rebuild it. Most likely people would choose a pregnant woman and young children because of procreation and a doctor of some sort. But procreation outside of the bunker mentality like you have is there's no war going on against procreation concerning homosexuality when there are homosexuals having children too.

9 days ago

You are one of the two or three sensitive, defensive gays in this thread who are trying to make this about something it is not. But, since it is obvious you need a reality check - it is heterosexuals, having heterosexual sex who are responsible for the overwhelming majority of procreation on the earth. That's not rocket science. Taking my question to mean that gay people aren't capable of having sex with the opposite sex and producing children or contributing to procreation nonsexually is stinkin thinkin, my friend, and yes that is a scientific term..Smile

7 days ago

So you deem folks defensive because they don't agree with you. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7 days ago

You're right. You're claiming I have an opinion I clearly don't. That doesn't make you defensive. That makes you stupid..Smile

6 days ago

Lol the only person defensive is you because you created this thread to get answers but when you don't like them you call people defensive. You can have an opinion all you want to but don't get mad when others share theirs. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 days ago

You have yet to share an opinion. All you have said is gay people are capable of producing children...duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!! No one is disputing that. It just takes a special kind of stupid to believe that heterosexuals, having heterosexual (penis to vagina) sex, aren't responsible for the overwhelming majority of population that occurs, and that if that were to cease, it would be detrimental to humanity. I can't with the gay radicals who are so obsessed with validating their existence that they can't even acknowledge basic, indisputable FACTS! Smile

5 days ago

So why you on a gay site trying to validate heterosexuality when this is a homosexuality site? That's the facts. Seems like you are more focus on invalidating homosexuality when the facts are people can be a part of the LGBT community and still humanity will go on. The B in LGBT stands for Bisexual so someone can still be gay and have heterosexual relationships to continue humanity if that's what you're worried about. They happen every day.

Goodnight..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Tops...

15 days ago

The elephant in the room is that men - Straight, Gay, Bi - Top, Bottom, Verse - Masculine, Feminine, In-between - are not wired to be monogamous. We have all bought into the Christian fantasy that one man and one woman are supposed to be exclusive sexual partners from marriage until death, and have customised that fantasy to fit our own lives. Athiest gay couples feel they should live by the dogma of straight Christians. Lol

I'm not saying that people shouldn't want to have a monogamous relationship. It makes sense to want to be in one, but it takes real effort for men, all men, to be committed to one sexual partner. It is possible for men to be monogamous, but it is going against our natural inclinations. Any man who is reading this knows that I am telling the truth. The sooner we own up to that fact of nature, the happier we will be.

And I know everybody is thinking "What about women. They screw around too!". That's true, but men and women view sex differently and act sexually for different reasons. It is more within a woman's nature to desire one and only one sexual partner. That's another problem that we have made for ourselves that we have to overcome - not being able to be honest about the differences between men and women. We have allowed ourselves to be conned to believe that men and women are the same when nature definitively shows and tells us otherwise..Smile

14 days ago

You've made a lot of good points. So, do you think men will ever evolve to the spiritual being that they are or will they remain in their current lower level and only care about satisfying their basic animal instants.

I've seen many successful men who eventually are left ruined and bankrupted because they didn't have the discipline to control their basic animal sexual desires.

Napoleon for example, when he took on a wife become the most powerful man on earth and built an empire, he led battles all over North Africa and won every last one of them because he wanted to return back to his wife, but as soon as he took on a mistress and set his wife aside, he found himself losing everything. Sexual discipline is everything, and the lack of it is fatal.

12 days ago

I don't think the type of evolution you speak of will ever be a reality for more than a fraction of a fraction of the population. At least not in our lifetimes. To me that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I feel we as humans beings (or any beings for that matter) are all here work on our problems or work out our problems. I don't doubt that at our core, we are all spiritual beings, and we are all the same. Eternal and flawless. But for whatever reason, we have all been given various layers, distinctions, histories, ancestries etc, that make us at least appear to be different and unique, therefore we each have our own crosses to bear. So it is not my place to dictate how someone else should progress on their journey, anymore than it is their place to dictate how I should progress on mine.

I said all of that to say this - I feel that our only responsibility to the evolution of humanity is how we choose to live our own lives. Even though, I believe, at our pure essence, we are all the same, eternal and flawless, toin this reality (or illusion) we call life, there will those rare, Christ-like individuals who have evolved beyond the carnal wants, needs and desires of man, and who function on pure love (non-sexual and truly unconditional love), and there will be the rest of us - humans living various degrees of flawed, f'd up lives trying (or not trying) to find our way..Smile

12 days ago

11 days ago

8 days ago

Good one. I wasn't even looking that far. I think there will be a time when the majority of humanity will get there and they'll look back at us, and call us barbarians, and rightfully so.

7 days ago

But do you believe that will be within our lifetimes (say within the next 100 years)? Smile

7 days ago

There are many lightworkers in the world right now, but we are a small minority, and many of us are on the early stages of our spiritual journey, our work is to spread positivity and keep a balance world while paving the way for the arrival of a more spiritually advanced human beings. I think we'll see more people becoming spiritually awakened within 200 to 300 years.

Are you identifying yourself as a lightworker? What does that mean? The term brings to mind a spiritual healer, like a reiki practitioner, but not necessarily limited to that. How do you you define it? Smile
Forum :  Topic : sexiest basketball players

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: sexiest basketball players

I have a crush on Chris Paul, but generally I'm not into men over 6'2"..Smile
Forum :  Topic : You see his arm around him

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: You see his arm around him

11 days ago

Man... Justin Combs can get it tho!

9 days ago

Is that the one who is really Al B. Sure's son?

9 days ago

No, Quincy Taylor Brown is Al B Sure's Son, he a cutie too

Ok, now that you posted his pic I remember that is definitely Al B Sure's seed, lol. But Justin actually favors him to me too. I can't really see the Diddy in him..Smile
Forum :  Topic : For the gym rats or occasional gym goers

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: For the gym rats or occasional gym goers

Lol, that is perfectly normal, especially if you haven't worked out that way before or in awhile. After a week or so of working out consistently, your muscle soreness will decrease substantially..Smile
Forum :  Topic : Has Anal Sex Gone From Excruciating to Ecstacy?

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Has Anal Sex Gone From Excruciating to Ecstacy?

7 days ago

When those nerve endings get activated. I guess it's different for everybody, but you might as well say I got a pussy lol. I get quite animalistic, full body orgasms, tingling, kundalini rising to the crown, convulsions. Quite the beast. But this requires spiritual discipline. the bottom has to know their emotions and body well, know what they really like, and have no shame in it. For me I have to feel comfortable with the person, so there has to be some sort of connection/familiarity.

Is it fair say that younhave been able to transcend whatever pain you may have experienced from sex, by being in tune with your mind, body and spirit? Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Has Anal Sex Gone From Excruciating to Ecstacy?

7 days ago

It depends on the weight,width and length of thedick

Would you say overall that sometimes sex hurts really bad, and sometimes it feels great, just based on the size of the dick? Smile
Forum :  Topic : I think I want to dig Melvin Gregg's ass out.

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: I think I want to dig Melvin Gregg's ass out.

You'll probably have to take a number, and it will probably be a loooooooong wait..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Is Homosexuality Necessary? πŸ€”

12 days ago

11 days ago

With the way modern medical care is now homosexuality can and will continue no matter who deems it necessary or unnecessary. People can have surrogates, and IVF done and the population will continue otherwise.

11 days ago

I wasn't questioning if homosexuality should or shouldn't exist, but if it provided a necessity to our world as we know it..Smile

9 days ago

Asking if something is a necessity is the same as asking if it should exist. It's like an ice breaker asking someone to pick from a list of people to save a certain number of people during a nuclear war to place in a nuclear fallout shelter and your reasoning for saving them. People most likely would choose people on the list that they deem necessity to survival of the world and would help rebuild it. Most likely people would choose a pregnant woman and young children because of procreation and a doctor of some sort. But procreation outside of the bunker mentality like you have is there's no war going on against procreation concerning homosexuality when there are homosexuals having children too.

9 days ago

You are one of the two or three sensitive, defensive gays in this thread who are trying to make this about something it is not. But, since it is obvious you need a reality check - it is heterosexuals, having heterosexual sex who are responsible for the overwhelming majority of procreation on the earth. That's not rocket science. Taking my question to mean that gay people aren't capable of having sex with the opposite sex and producing children or contributing to procreation nonsexually is stinkin thinkin, my friend, and yes that is a scientific term..Smile

7 days ago

So you deem folks defensive because they don't agree with you. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7 days ago

You're right. You're claiming I have an opinion I clearly don't. That doesn't make you defensive. That makes you stupid..Smile

6 days ago

Lol the only person defensive is you because you created this thread to get answers but when you don't like them you call people defensive. You can have an opinion all you want to but don't get mad when others share theirs. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You have yet to share an opinion. All you have said is gay people are capable of producing children...duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!! No one is disputing that. It just takes a special kind of stupid to believe that heterosexuals, having heterosexual (penis to vagina) sex, aren't responsible for the overwhelming majority of population that occurs, and that if that were to cease, it would be detrimental to humanity. I can't with the gay radicals who are so obsessed with validating their existence that they can't even acknowledge basic, indisputable FACTS! Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Is Homosexuality Necessary? πŸ€”

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

7 days ago

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Tops...

15 days ago

14 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

8 days ago

Forum :  Topic : 70% of all new HIV/STD infections in ATL came from web apps

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: 70% of all new HIV/STD infections in ATL came from web apps

How do you get an infection from an app? I think I understand what you are saying, lol, but how are they able to accuratly document that kind of data. Just because a person met and had sex with someone through an app, doesn't prove that was how they contracted a disease..Smile
Forum :  Topic : I bet you he's DL

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: I bet you he's DL

I lost interest in that video after 20 seconds, and have a hard time understanding how anyone could waste over eleven minutes of their life watching it..Smile
Forum :  Topic : OMG.. Yall Still Here?

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: OMG.. Yall Still Here?

I have never been big on social media. I have Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts that go unused, except very occasionally. But using Twitter as an example - How would one post a question or start a topic of interest? What if I had a question specific to the gay experience - Would I write a tweet and post it to all of Twitter? I really am out of the loop as to how it's done..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Has Anal Sex Gone From Excruciating to Ecstacy?

I have never been penetrated by anything more than a finger (well there was this one time, but it didn't work out..Smile), and I don't find that pleasurable, but from what I've heard, the male prostrate is supposed to provide immense pleasure when stimulated properly. I have heard quite a few gay men, even some who say they feel that they are bottoms at heart, say that they absolutely refuse to be fucked anally, because it is too painful. Not just painful starting off, but painful period!

I have had the experience of bottoms saying that sex starts off as painful, but ends up being a pleasure that is unmatched. And I have experienced bottoms who feel it's pure bliss from start to finish. But there are also those who won't tolerate more than 30 seconds of getting fucked without wanting it to end...

So my question for bottoms, or anyone who gets fucked anally is...was sex ever unbearably painful for you, from start to finish for a period, but eventually started to feel great? If so, was the change about your own body adjusting to it, or was it about the top (his size, technique, etc)? Or was it something else? Enquiring minds want to know? Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

12 days ago

8 days ago

ITS NOT NECESSARY BUT IT IS VERY POPULAR AND THRILLING AND INTERESTING. PEOPLE ARE SO MUCH ABOUT EXPLORING THEIR SEXUAL FEARS THESE DAYS. PEOPLE ARE SHEDDING THOSE FEARS AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE MOMENT. THEY ARE SEIZING THE DAY. GOING AFTER WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN HEARING ABOUT AND READING ABOUT. NO ONE SHYS AWAY FROM TALKING ABOUT IT. IT MAKES FOR GREAT CONVERSATION. IF THEY CAN TALK ABOUT IT WITH A SMILE ON THEIR FACE THEN MOST OFTEN THEY TRULY WANT TO TRY IT AND MOST HAVE OR HAVE AT LEAST THOUGHT ABOUT IT

NO ONE WANTS TO BORING ANYMORE. I JUST SAW MY NIECES MOM AND SHE WORKS AT AN ADULT VIDEO STORE AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SHES EVER WORKED THERE. SHE SAW ME WALK IN THERE AND SHE WAS TOTALLY COMFORTABLE. SHE HAS ALWAYS SUSPECTED THAT IM GAY BUT DIDNT QUESTION IT''

AS LONG AS STRAIGHT PEOPLE QUIT QUESTIONING IT AND JUST TRY IT IN A SAFE MANNER THEN ITS A WIN WIN SITUATION FOR EVERYBODY..

MAN CAN NOT EXIST LIVING WITH WOMEN ALONE AND WOMEN CAN NOT EXIST LIVING WITH MEN ALONE THATS WHY THEY HAVE BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND SOMETIMES THOSE RELATIONS GET VERY INTIMATE AS WELL

WE ARE ALL BRED TO BE HOMOSEXUAL BUT WE ARE TAUGHT AGAINST IT AT AN EARLY AGE BUT SOME OF US STAY HOOKED TO IT THROUGHOUT THE REST OF OUR LIVES.

Fun and pleasure and excitement is a need for mortals, so you make a great argument. There is a reason that the male prostrate is such a hotspot..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

12 days ago

Homosexuality is a non-issue in humans and occurs in its non-exclusive variety in many animals (e.g. dolphins).
As for necessity, you can think of it in simpler terms. We like sex because liking it leads to behaviors that result in children. But we are wired to just like it. Humans are complex, like all mammals, so the wiring can occasionally get crossed and result in exclusive homosexuality. So long as that happens less than needed for population survival, it’s a non-issue. Complexity of life means that traits get expressed in a range of ways…all expressions of traits are β€œnatural” in so far as nature produced them.

11 days ago

I do actually believe that homosexuality helps with population control, among other things..Smile

8 days ago

That too. The less kids the more time and resources a tribe would be able to put into the kids. No point in me having 6 kids if my brother has 4 already. My genes still get passed down anyway, and putting my resources into my nieces/nephews ensures they survive to adulthood. That was important for tribes. Kids were a gift and curse. If you can't feed them you were fucked. And what about bi-sexuals? Also google the artificial womb and I.V.G.

I agree..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

12 days ago

I was told its natures way of thinning the herd...and it sat very well with me:)

super glad to help out too.

Makes sense to me. Your participation was greatly appreciated..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

12 days ago

homosexuality in my opinion, is an alternative form of birth control, where one can get off without having to worry about conception. No matter what orfice one chooses to pleasure, it feels good to them, but some do it responsibly, while for tge majority, "its whatever".

witg that said. folks wouldn't be saying anything negative about it, if it weren't mentioned in the bible and forced down the throats of the congregation from the pulpit/podium. society has conditioned negative attitudes towards homosexuality. and those who are forward-thinking and secure with their's, wouldn't be threatened by an individual of the opposite persuasion. unless they had a bad experience, which is where that negative attitude comes from and should be dealt with through counseling.

however, one has no power over what arouses them. it's something that was established early on. Sexuality should be discussed openly. Back then it was considered a private matter, but the conversation, gladly has evolved, where it's not swept under the rug and deliberately ignored. There's more work to be done, of course. fortunately, society's attitude has shifted on sexuality. Too bad that some communities haven't made the connection, which causes those to conceal and hide who they are. sexuality is complex and multi-faceted. folk choose to believe wgat tgey believe, knowing there's info that debunk what has been said or believed about homosexuality.

homosexuality as well as heterosexuality is necessary. where would society be without homosexuals. they've truly contributed greatly to every genre of life. Especially the arts & humanities. it's the hetero crowd that's making it bad. however it's convenient to blame the other group for the downfall of society, when they're doing the absolute most.

I agree that religion plays a big part in our view of sexuality, but many people who don't have a religious bone in their body also have warped views as well. When we stop looking at sex as something that is bad or evil or taboo, we will be a much healthier, well adjusted mankind..Smile

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

12 days ago

What's with all this overpopulation nonsense?! During the time of the Altantis, the world was far more populated than it is right now. Don't worry about overpopulation. The problem is with people who are having children they have no business having and a capitalist society that is never satisfied, always wanting more.

11 days ago

How do we determine who should and who shouldn't be having children? Or rather, who gets to decide that and why? I'm assuming that by bringing up capitalism, you are being specific to America and/or "first world" countries. We certainly can't have a blanket determination of when it is or not appropriate to produce offspring throughout the world. Or can we?

8 days ago

I think it has to be a personal decision, some people can't have children, some people don't want them, and some people can't care for them, but keep having them. It's sad when that decision is taking away from you by nature, so it wouldn't be a good ides for the government to decision who can have kids or who can't or how many kids one can have per family.

I think it has to be through education, and empowering both men and women to be able to make the decision for themselves worldwide. When women are educated, and have a successful career, they tend to have less children and have children later on in life.

Of course I was referring to the US mainly, since its independence, the US has known peace, a time of no war, for just 16 years.

It would be great if everyone would have children with all of the variables perfectly aligned, but I'm doubtful of that happening..Smile
Forum :  Topic : I think I want to fuck Jorge Lendeborg Jr.

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: I think I want to fuck Jorge Lendeborg Jr.

16 days ago

I had to look this guy up on the internet, because I'd never heard of him, and he does look very soft in his pics. I can see you pummeling his asshole, Damon.

King... was referring to Jorge, when he made his statement about riding..., as in "ride Damon's dick, soft-pants Jorgy."

When we look at you, Damon, and we look at Jorge, we can clearly see who is the most masculine and who will be topping who.

I vote for Damon as the top in this fuckfest between him and Jorge.

16 days ago

[bl I'm still waiting for him to explain the dick pic, if he wanna fuck the booty! Damon need to learn how to think before he post stupid shit, and think twice before he try to come for the King! Very Happy

16 days ago

I like this new you, King... It's a side of you that I've never seen before. I knew there was something special about you the very first time that I read one of your posts.

16 days ago

The king is here to spread love, but when U try to talk shit without a leg to stand on, that is when I come for your throat!

16 days ago

Nigga, u paid money to a dying and unsafe site so that you can reset your thumbs down, delete comments u don't agree with from your threads and to set ur profile to "private" so that no one can view your page. "King"? Nigga, please. A king wouldn't have paid money to a wack ass site just so he can do all of that. Ur too scary to be a king.

8 days ago

he also paid money for ALL of his sock puppet accounts. even his troll accounts have premium memberships. who does that?

@King_Legend_
@Cyberbot
@Breezyb0i
@rip_naughty
@sir-krave06

8 days ago

Those are really different premium accounts owned by the same person??? 😲

8 days ago

And ass for U bitch!

8 days ago

Good luck trying to control who and what I comment about in these here forums, weirdo..Smile

8 days ago

Excuse me sir, U are a grown ass man obsessed with Dark Vader. Don't even try to come for me ok Weirdo??

You arena grown ass man who chooses to represent himself with a picture of a woman. A grown ass man who routinely engages in bitchassedness on his main account and hides and sneaks around like a dying roach on accounts like this. I don't have to come for you. The two losers who fucked without using protection sometime in the eighties already came for you. And what a waste of cum it was..Smile
Forum :  Topic : Question About the Carters

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Question About the Carters

8 days ago

The only question I have for that Carter is..Why?!? Smile
Forum :  Topic : Question About the Carters

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Question About the Carters

8 days ago

They will probably outlive the Carters I was actually talking about..Smile
Forum :  Topic : I think I want to fuck Jorge Lendeborg Jr.

darthness

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: I think I want to fuck Jorge Lendeborg Jr.

16 days ago

I had to look this guy up on the internet, because I'd never heard of him, and he does look very soft in his pics. I can see you pummeling his asshole, Damon.

King... was referring to Jorge, when he made his statement about riding..., as in "ride Damon's dick, soft-pants Jorgy."

When we look at you, Damon, and we look at Jorge, we can clearly see who is the most masculine and who will be topping who.

I vote for Damon as the top in this fuckfest between him and Jorge.

16 days ago

[bl I'm still waiting for him to explain the dick pic, if he wanna fuck the booty! Damon need to learn how to think before he post stupid shit, and think twice before he try to come for the King! Very Happy

16 days ago

I like this new you, King... It's a side of you that I've never seen before. I knew there was something special about you the very first time that I read one of your posts.

16 days ago

The king is here to spread love, but when U try to talk shit without a leg to stand on, that is when I come for your throat!

16 days ago

Nigga, u paid money to a dying and unsafe site so that you can reset your thumbs down, delete comments u don't agree with from your threads and to set ur profile to "private" so that no one can view your page. "King"? Nigga, please. A king wouldn't have paid money to a wack ass site just so he can do all of that. Ur too scary to be a king.

8 days ago

he also paid money for ALL of his sock puppet accounts. even his troll accounts have premium memberships. who does that?

@King_Legend_
@Cyberbot
@Breezyb0i
@rip_naughty
@sir-krave06

8 days ago

Those are really different premium accounts owned by the same person??? 😲

8 days ago

they are all owned by him

@King_Legend_

and those are just the ones I was able to flush out.

She is functioning at a level of pressed I don't think I've ever seen before..Smile
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: