logo
Search

POST NEWWongtongyong's Posts
Forum :  Topic : GWARLLLLLL, I'M DATING A CHINESE AMERICAN DUDE...

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: GWARLLLLLL, I'M DATING A CHINESE AMERICAN DUDE...

3 days ago

You bring him to my restaurant I make a spicy kung pao chicken so good for you very nice first date. It very derricious. Onry 25% cat meat.

3 days ago

HIS FAMILY OWNSVA RESTAURANT BTW...HE HAS LOTS OF TATOOS 😎

They restaurant no good you come to Miss Wong Tong Yong get you some spicy kung pao chicken I give you discount for first date. After first date no more discount you pay full price. Very derricious I make it so good for you.
Forum :  Topic : herro bgc I have a speciar martin ruther king discount

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: herro bgc I have a speciar martin ruther king discount

3 days ago

I want some Kung pao chicken and rice and can you make me a special order of some Egg nog to go.

Those fools at Safeway only sell egg nog around Christmas. I told them it is still around Christmas as far as I am concerned, and where the FUCK is my egg nog!

Thanks! I know you make it for me so good!

3 days ago

Yes I make it so good for you. $59.95 you pay now orda ready ten minute.

3 days ago

$60 for take-out!

!#$#%@!!!

You can Cancer my order. I will look it up onliine and make my own damn egg nog. Yall fools are crazy!

No you arready make a orda I carr porrice you pay now!

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: herro bgc I have a speciar martin ruther king discount

3 days ago

1/2 price for spicy kung pao chicken wis estra egg rorr today onry, come get you some it very derricious, I make it so good for you!

3 days ago

CAN MY "GWARL" GET HER "NAILS DID" ???

I HEARD YOU GOT A "SALON" IN THE BACK...CAN I GET A "BUY ONE" GET ONE FREE.......

DISCOUNT?

Yes I make a nair so pretty $70 for nair and foot you pay now.
Forum :  Topic : GWARLLLLLL, I'M DATING A CHINESE AMERICAN DUDE...

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: GWARLLLLLL, I'M DATING A CHINESE AMERICAN DUDE...

You bring him to my restaurant I make a spicy kung pao chicken so good for you very nice first date. It very derricious. Onry 25% cat meat.

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

3 days ago

I want some Kung pao chicken and rice and can you make me a special order of some Egg nog to go.

Those fools at Safeway only sell egg nog around Christmas. I told them it is still around Christmas as far as I am concerned, and where the FUCK is my egg nog!

Thanks! I know you make it for me so good!

Yes I make it so good for you. $59.95 you pay now orda ready ten minute.

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

3 days ago

Why nobody orda spicy kung pao chicken? I even give discount for Martin Ruther King you still so ghetto so cheap cheap cheap. You no orda you reave my restaurant now I carr porrice.

3 days ago

You are clearly selling food that is over 72 hours old! I'm going to call the health department on you!

No no no I so sorry we misunderstanding. I give you extra discount no calling hearth department it's ok I make it so good for you. Matter fact free for you today!
Forum :  Topic : herro bgc I make a good kung pao spicy chicken for you

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: herro bgc I make a good kung pao spicy chicken for you

9 days ago

I'll take an order of curry shrimp with peppers & onions, over brown rice.

6 days ago

lemeCook you something

3 days ago

Why you try take my customers? I DONG WING DONG CHING DONG CHONG CHING CHANG DONG WOY DONG SHONG SHING SOY SAUCE! You get out of here now you go! Unress you orda spicy kung pao chicken. Arrow

3 days ago

Gwarl, I know the kung pow chicken and egg rolls you're selling a a MLK Day deal are not the ones left over from 5 days ago?! Is the hair store open? I need to get a few bundles and some pink oil moisturizer.

You have money? We no take EBT. You pay cash or you go now I carr porrice.

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

Why nobody orda spicy kung pao chicken? I even give discount for Martin Ruther King you still so ghetto so cheap cheap cheap. You no orda you reave my restaurant now I carr porrice.

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: herro bgc I make a good kung pao spicy chicken for you

9 days ago

I'll take an order of curry shrimp with peppers & onions, over brown rice.

6 days ago

lemeCook you something

Why you try take my customers? I DONG WING DONG CHING DONG CHONG CHING CHANG DONG WOY DONG SHONG SHING SOY SAUCE! You get out of here now you go! Unress you orda spicy kung pao chicken. Arrow
Forum :  Topic : Are you still going to shop at H&M

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Are you still going to shop at H&M

3 days ago

. . . .
.. . . . . . Yea... why not?
. . . H&M has never had a history of supporting any political agenda or superiority policy. It has never donated money to any politically affiliated organizations. Its execs have never publicly spoken out against any human issues, aside from commitments to fair labor practices...
.. . other corporations have that history... like Chik-fil-a... Papa Jonh's pizza... they deliberately, calculatedly, chose their sides and on their own accord, donated money to their agenda..

... H&M is a multi billion doller corp with thousands of items in many seasons per year, going from sketches to production to distribution to retail, ALL over the world.... They probably hired a large advertisin firm to do their cataloging for them. at the shoot, there were most likely several dozen models, with hundreds of items to throw on... snap snap... and then next look. so their 8 hr work days are most productive.
. . . . critically thinking using reasons, it was an oversight... or ppl didn't even have race in their minds when they haphazardly threw on this hoody for this boy, threw on that cardigan for that girl... snap snap. 2 seconds, and they're onto the next child. this isn't some photo shoot for Vanity Fair where the model is dressed and stylized with actual planning and the shoot revolves around him.

.. . . . If you're a flaming Social Media Justice warrior and is screaming racist... you're doing a disservice to everyone. All Black people want is to be treated the same as everyone... how can that happen if every single thing is dug and scoured and dissect for anyting that could fit into your narrative of perceived racism?

.. . . . . . . . they're like firemen... without fire... there'd be no firemen. without a plethora of perceived racism, these over zealous SMJWs are bored and their raison d'etre is stifled.

3 days ago

You quiet you get back in kitchen wash dishes we need to get ready for afternoon lunch rush. You wash a dishes you make a good you make a clean! Ip dong hong dong wing dong ching chong wing wang dong doy song dong soy sauce!

3 days ago

wow

3 days ago

You want to orda spicy kung pao chicken? It very derricious I make it so good for you.

3 days ago

No, I don't trust yall to use the meat that you claim to use.

It onry 65% cat meat try it I make it so good for you! Martin Ruther King discount half off wis estra egg rorr.
Forum :  Topic : 

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: happy MLK day

cerebrate MRK day at Miss Wong Tong Yong House of Fried Kitten. Try our spicy kung pao chicken I make it so good for you. It very derricious. I make you extra prate you rook rike you can tear a prate up!

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

3 days ago

. . . .
. . . H&M has never had a history of supporting any political agenda or superiority policy. It has never donated money to any politically affiliated organizations. Its execs have never publicly spoken out against any human issues, aside from commitments to fair labor practices...
.. . other corporations have that history... like Chik-fil-a... Papa Jonh's pizza... they deliberately, calculatedly, chose their sides and on their own accord, donated money to their agenda..

... H&M is a multi billion doller corp with thousands of items in many seasons per year, going from sketches to production to distribution to retail, ALL over the world.... They probably hired a large advertisin firm to do their cataloging for them. at the shoot, there were most likely several dozen models, with hundreds of items to throw on... snap snap... and then next look. so their 8 hr work days are most productive.
. . . . critically thinking using reasons, it was an oversight... or ppl didn't even have race in their minds when they haphazardly threw on this hoody for this boy, threw on that cardigan for that girl... snap snap. 2 seconds, and they're onto the next child. this isn't some photo shoot for Vanity Fair where the model is dressed and stylized with actual planning and the shoot revolves around him.

.. . . . If you're a flaming Social Media Justice warrior and is screaming racist... you're doing a disservice to everyone. All Black people want is to be treated the same as everyone... how can that happen if every single thing is dug and scoured and dissect for anyting that could fit into your narrative of perceived racism?

.. . . . . . . . they're like firemen... without fire... there'd be no firemen. without a plethora of perceived racism, these over zealous SMJWs are bored and their raison d'etre is stifled.

3 days ago

You quiet you get back in kitchen wash dishes we need to get ready for afternoon lunch rush. You wash a dishes you make a good you make a clean! Ip dong hong dong wing dong ching chong wing wang dong doy song dong soy sauce!

3 days ago

wow

You want to orda spicy kung pao chicken? It very derricious I make it so good for you.

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

3 days ago

. . . .

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

No no onri go to H&M to promote my restaurant, Miss Wong Tong Yong House of Kung Pao Chicken come get you some! It very derricious I make it so good for you.

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

@foreva_da_fight you rook hungry come get you some

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

1/2 price for spicy kung pao chicken wis estra egg rorr today onry, come get you some it very derricious, I make it so good for you!
Forum :  Topic :  Video Emerges of Shop Manager Brutalizing A Black Woman

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Video Emerges of Shop Manager Brutalizing A Black Woman

5 days ago

Oh hell naw, if I had been there this cowardly Mf'er would be leaving in an ambulance. This is unexceptable.

5 days ago

It two side to every story we not know what happened before camera start rorring. Prease wait untir we know furr story before make judgment. In the meantime stop by Miss Wong Tong Yong restaurant get you some spicy kung pao chicken very derricious I make it so good for you!

5 days ago

Did you see her with any weapons? Did you see her put her hands on him? Did you see her do anything that was threatening in anyway to this man?

There is nothing in the clip she did or even could have done shirt of those three things I just mentioned that would justify him head butting her and knocking her to the ground, then beating her head on the ground several time before other got involved to stop him from beating her any further.

And she was the one who was arrested.

How about if they were going to call the police anyway, why not just let the police handle it rather than trying to beat her brains out of her head before they arrive?

If rores were reversed you wourd defend her for attacking white man and assume he must have assaurted her before video start. Smart person wait for arr da facts. Period. She might be crazy crackhead who couldn't pay birr and started fight on way out without paying, you don't know. Arr you know is she brack.

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Video Emerges of Shop Manager Brutalizing A Black Woman

5 days ago

Oh hell naw, if I had been there this cowardly Mf'er would be leaving in an ambulance. This is unexceptable.

5 days ago

It two side to every story we not know what happened before camera start rorring. Prease wait untir we know furr story before make judgment. In the meantime stop by Miss Wong Tong Yong restaurant get you some spicy kung pao chicken very derricious I make it so good for you!

5 days ago

Are you serious? There is no excuse for a man to manhandle a woman like this period. Unexceptable! Men who manhandle women like this are the type to pick up a gun if she was a he.

How we know she no assaurt him? Remember white kid who was burried? Everyone feer sorry for him untir we found out his famiry racist piece of shit. Smart person wait tir all facts come out. You smart or you stupid?

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

5 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Me and my sis twerking before hitting these streets

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Me and my sis twerking before hitting these streets

Herro beautifur if you and yo friend hungry come to Miss Wong Tong Yong and get you some spicy kung pao chicken it very derricious I make it so good for you!

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: herro bgc I make a good kung pao spicy chicken for you

9 days ago

Gaaawwll I wish there was a Panda Express over here. Sad

7 days ago

no no no Panda Express no good my food much better I make it so good for you!

6 days ago

I really can't with you! I'm always reading your post like the Chinese character
in South Park. lel

O yes dat my cousin. Your orda of spicy kung pao chicken ready you pay now?
Forum :  Topic : Odellia Beckham's Judy has a really NICE BOOTY!

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Odellia Beckham's Judy has a really NICE BOOTY!

6 days ago

He got good booty because he eat healthy food like Miss Wong Tong Yong gluten-free spicy kung pao chicken come try it I make it so good for you! Very derricious.

6 days ago

How you know da secret ingredient to my wonton soup who tord you?

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: herro bgc I make a good kung pao spicy chicken for you

9 days ago

who order spicy kung pao chicken wis estra egg rorr? your orda you buy now!

6 days ago

I would like an order of sesame cat and rat fried rice and don't get stingy with the soy sauce packages.

6 days ago

You pay $59.95 you pay now orda ready ten minute.

6 days ago

$59.95?!!! ... To hi, mama ... I go to Tia Tung and orda foo.

6 days ago

No too rate you arready orda you pay now or I carr porice! WONG WANG CHUNG TANG IP DONG CHING DONG WING WANG CHONG DONG SUK SON WONG CHONG! Why bracks so cheap cheap cheap never want to spend money!

6 days ago

You do nail? I wan 5 dolla fill.

Yes yes I do your nair so good for you I make it so pretty so nice. You have money? Too many bracks come into my saron no have money is no good so ghetto so cheap cheap cheap.
Forum :  Topic : Tony finally admitted....

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Tony finally admitted....

7 days ago

You bring Tony to Miss Wong Tong Yong restaurant try my spicy kung pao chicken it very derricious I make it so good for you!

6 days ago

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

6 days ago

You so nice to Miss Wong Tong Yong I give you discount 5% off your next orda of spicy kung pao chicken wis estra egg rorr.

6 days ago

Do you have chocolate desserts?

We have Asian dessert it da size of a egg rorr, you want big brack chocorate dessert you need to go across da street to the ghetto cafe but it no good yuck you stay here orda from Miss Wong Tong Yong.

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

9 days ago

6 days ago

I would like an order of sesame cat and rat fried rice and don't get stingy with the soy sauce packages.

6 days ago

6 days ago

$59.95?!!! ... To hi, mama ... I go to Tia Tung and orda foo.

No too rate you arready orda you pay now or I carr porice! WONG WANG CHUNG TANG IP DONG CHING DONG WING WANG CHONG DONG SUK SON WONG CHONG! Why bracks so cheap cheap cheap never want to spend money!

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

7 days ago

You bring Tony to Miss Wong Tong Yong restaurant try my spicy kung pao chicken it very derricious I make it so good for you!

6 days ago

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

You so nice to Miss Wong Tong Yong I give you discount 5% off your next orda of spicy kung pao chicken wis estra egg rorr.
Forum :  Topic : Odellia Beckham's Judy has a really NICE BOOTY!

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Odellia Beckham's Judy has a really NICE BOOTY!

He got good booty because he eat healthy food like Miss Wong Tong Yong gluten-free spicy kung pao chicken come try it I make it so good for you! Very derricious.

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

Forum :  Topic : 

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: I love how gay men

sodomy_ wrote:
1515691601 . ..
. . I love how they suck cawks...
skyee_high wrote:
1515711773 lol I love how you suck cawk babe
foreva_da_fight wrote:
1515721725 I bet you suck pretty good cawk too....when you inviting me to Philly so I can put this masculine and feminine love on you?
skyee_high wrote:
1515725411 Aww you so sweet. Idk. I'm not really looking for that right now. But let's hang with Ben one day. Maybe we can go to a bar or go see a movie
foreva_da_fight wrote:
1515736127 I don't really fu k with Ben any more.....and you can keep it real....are you really not looking for that....or are you not looking for that from a nigga like me
skyee_high wrote:
1515753577 I really am not looking for that in general. And I had no idea you guys weren't cool anymore. Sorry. I did't mean to make you angry or anything. *hug*
foreva_da_fight wrote:
1515755117 Yea our relationship is usually on and off....but it's most definitely off for good this time. Gave Dat Lil nigga too many passes with the disrespect.
wish-washyts wrote:
1515783419 Ooooooo spill the tea 🍵 what did that chipmunk looking bitch do this time?
Remember when dey were all in love? Had anniversary dinner at my restaurant ordered many spicy kung pao chicken wis estra egg rorrs!

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

9 days ago

6 days ago

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: herro bgc I make a good kung pao spicy chicken for you

9 days ago

7 days ago

Don't nobody want your salty ass soy sauce smothered egg noodles. Don't you have someone waiting to get their toe nails done.

7 days ago

Omg why you so mean to ling ling for

Yes so mean! I just want to spread happiness and give everybody spicy kung pao chicken it very derricious I make it so good for you.
Forum :  Topic : Blacks cooning in Sweden

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Blacks cooning in Sweden

7 days ago

Okay the mother has spoken, why are you mofos still so triggered?
It seems American Blacks always wish to impose their will onto others
even when it’s not needed nor wanted.

The mother is right, get over it!
It’s her damn child!

7 days ago

Fuck you.

H&M Should have put that hoodie on the white child. They didn't. They KNEW what they were doing and thought it would be funny to poke fun at Black people AGAIN.

Bitch niggers, like you, seem to think these types of depictions of Black people are of no import. You are wrong, motherfucker. It does.

I adds fuel to racists all over the world and makes their collective cuckolds warm, because they see Black people like what is written on that hoodie. "We are the world" niggers, like you, are the problem.

7 days ago

Why are you cyber bullying me?
This constant harassment is damaging to my well being.

Why you sad? I know what make you feer good. Come order you some spicy kung pao chicken wis estra egg rorr. It very derricious I make it so good for you!
Forum :  Topic : Most attractive dude in this photo....

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Most attractive dude in this photo....

I know these men they good customer they say come to Wong Tong Yong restaurant get you a nice plate of spicy kung pao chicken I make it so good for you!
Forum :  Topic : Trump calls Haiti and African countries "shithole countries"

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Trump calls Haiti and African countries

7 days ago

haitian peopre very good customers they buy my spicy kung pao chicken they say it so derricious so come buy I make it so good for you.

7 days ago

Naw....Pass on the dog food, hone.

7 days ago

It only 35% dog meat 65% chicken meat it very derricious I make it so good for you!

7 days ago

Omg I can’t!!!!!! Rofl

7 days ago

your orda spicy kung pao chicken wis estra egg rorr? $59.95 you pay now orda ready ten minute.

7 days ago

7 days ago

I no see difference they both same thing.

7 days ago

I know they use real peanuts in that Kung Pao, but that meat. IDK....I mean it\'s not like the chicken from Popeyes, or KFC. It\'s like some sort of neutral meat. Like they\'ve managed to soak the identifying flavors out of the meat.

You want to know secret? Meat made from old socks. Shh! You don't tell nobody I give you discount on egg rorrs.

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

7 days ago

haitian peopre very good customers they buy my spicy kung pao chicken they say it so derricious so come buy I make it so good for you.

7 days ago

7 days ago

It only 35% dog meat 65% chicken meat it very derricious I make it so good for you!

7 days ago

Omg I can’t!!!!!! Rofl

7 days ago

your orda spicy kung pao chicken wis estra egg rorr? $59.95 you pay now orda ready ten minute.

7 days ago

I no see difference they both same thing.

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: herro bgc I make a good kung pao spicy chicken for you

9 days ago

Gaaawwll I wish there was a Panda Express over here. Sad

no no no Panda Express no good my food much better I make it so good for you!

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Omg I can’t!!!!!! Rofl

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

7 days ago

7 days ago

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

wongtongyong

Newbie (go easy on me)

Yung Kang City
Kao-hsiung
Taiwan

we close twenty minute hurry up and make your orda. get you some good spicy kung pao chicken I give you estra egg rorr for free brack peopre rove free tings.
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: