logo
Search

POST NEWHolotodoelmundo's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Spend your dream believing Monday with 1.

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 22 hrs ago    Post subject:

B and K 😋
Forum :  Topic : I Visited New York City For The 1st Time For New Years

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 22 hrs ago    Post subject: I Visited New York City For The 1st Time For New Years

9 days ago

of course u stay in my area when im not there

7 days ago

You from Newark?

23 hrs ago

no but thats not too far from my hometown

Smh I could’ve gotten a glimpse of your dirty dick
Forum :  Topic : If u found him sleeping on your bed, like this...

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject:

Tell him you to get out my bed so I can go to sleep Laughing
Forum :  Topic : GET IN HERE BLACK PATHER MOVIE FANS

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: GET IN HERE BLACK PATHER MOVIE FANS

1 days ago

As a true fan of comicbook movies I’m insulted by the bandwagon riding niggahs who plan on flocking to see Black Panther. Most of these woke bitches don’t know a damned thing about other comic book characters nor do they care. They’re just stoked about BP because he’s Black. I will find the whitest theater I can possibly find to see this film. I want no part of you bandwagon kneegrows.

1 days ago

CAn you pay for my ticket too? 😊

1 days ago

At least you have sens enough to not buy into the nonsense with your own hard earned money.

And you going into that crazy mafuckas thread to cosign his bullshit harassment of me IS NOT cool!

I didn’t even read no more than a sentence of the other guys thread. I just thought how he said it was funny. Besides, I said all y’all are petty so there was no bias.

Y’all over 30+ Years old and argue like little ass kids back and forth and care what others think like grow up. Y’all do this day in and day out like you don’t have jobs or anything better to do.
Forum :  Topic : Pic a BlackBird to do it in the dark with at Rock Creek Park

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Pic a BlackBird to do it in the dark with at Rock Creek Park

Right
Forum :  Topic : GET IN HERE BLACK PATHER MOVIE FANS

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: GET IN HERE BLACK PATHER MOVIE FANS

1 days ago

As a true fan of comicbook movies I’m insulted by the bandwagon riding niggahs who plan on flocking to see Black Panther. Most of these woke bitches don’t know a damned thing about other comic book characters nor do they care. They’re just stoked about BP because he’s Black. I will find the whitest theater I can possibly find to see this film. I want no part of you bandwagon kneegrows.

CAn you pay for my ticket too? 😊
Forum :  Topic : RTN TO CONVENANT...YOU CAN KISS MY .."BLACK ASS"!!

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

Laughing

Y’all are so petty.
Forum :  Topic : PICK 1 SNACK TO SET OFF THE WEEK.

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: PICK 1 SNACK TO SET OFF THE WEEK.

Forum :  Topic : Recommended Books To Read (Part 1): White Rage...

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Recommended Books To Read (Part 1): White Rage...

6 days ago

And BTW.... I like this new line of conversation from you.

Good job!!!

5 days ago

I have talked about various subjects, mostly science related, on this site attached to my previous account I had before joining the military.

5 days ago

OMG, are you the guy who had the animated Einstein as a signature?

3 days ago

Yes lol

3 days ago

Wow, if the defaults you use are really you, you have matured rather nicely..

2 days ago

Thank you 😊

1 days ago

Laughing
Forum :  Topic : How many of them would u smash with?

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

None
Forum :  Topic : Package Deal 3some, pic 1 dude & get dude above for free.

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject:

J 😛

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Recommended Books To Read (Part 1): White Rage...

6 days ago

Good job!!!

5 days ago

I have talked about various subjects, mostly science related, on this site attached to my previous account I had before joining the military.

5 days ago

3 days ago

Yes lol

3 days ago

Wow, if the defaults you use are really you, you have matured rather nicely..

Thank you 😊
Forum :  Topic : The last football Saturday, pic 1 & watch the games with him

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject:

G

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Recommended Books To Read (Part 1): White Rage...

6 days ago

Good job!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

Yes lol

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Recommended Books To Read (Part 1): White Rage...

6 days ago

Good job!!!

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Recommended Books To Read (Part 1): White Rage...

6 days ago

I suggest that if you're going to be on here recommending book to our people that the authors those books also be from our community.

Another thing, as this is my thread and my recommended book list I will recommend any book I please regardless of the race of the author or genre of the book. I’m not sure who you are or what position of authority you have self-proclaimed to be in but I don’t follow your rule of thumb

With that being said, I recommend for you to read “Micro” by Michael Crichton who is also the author of Jurassic Park. This is a great read. I consider it a version of “Honey, I shrunk the kids” but way more dark and gory without the comedy. And the author is white.

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Recommended Books To Read (Part 1): White Rage...

6 days ago

I want to start a series of related threads about books I’ve read that I’d like to recommend others to read and for others to share their recommended book list.

First up is a book I bought last year around the beginning of the summer called, “White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide”

The night I bought this book half the book in a few hours because of all the history I didn’t know about regarding race relations.

This book starts off in regards to the post-emancipation era and all the obstacles newly freed slaves had to endure. Some of the facts I already knew such as share cropping, renting land, high interests rates on rented tools etc but it briefly selves into more details regarding various issues in numerous time periods including the great migration and the era of Ronald Raegan.

The great thing about this book is that the author lays out sources for information she couldn’t fit in the book such as the issue with discrimination in education.

Unfortunately I stopped reading due to heavy work loads at work but I’m picking it back up

I also heard the book “The New Jim Crow” was a great read which I bought but haven’t gotten around to reading it yet.

Has anyone read this book before or would you like to recommend a book?

6 days ago

Is the author of the book white or black?

You could have quickly googled that information but it seems like you wanted my attention.

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Recommended Books To Read (Part 1): White Rage...

I want to start a series of related threads about books I’ve read that I’d like to recommend others to read and for others to share their recommended book list.

First up is a book I bought last year around the beginning of the summer called, “White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide”

The night I bought this book half the book in a few hours because of all the history I didn’t know about regarding race relations.

This book starts off in regards to the post-emancipation era and all the obstacles newly freed slaves had to endure. Some of the facts I already knew such as share cropping, renting land, high interests rates on rented tools etc but it briefly selves into more details regarding various issues in numerous time periods including the great migration and the era of Ronald Raegan.

The great thing about this book is that the author lays out sources for information she couldn’t fit in the book such as the issue with discrimination in education.

Unfortunately I stopped reading due to heavy work loads at work but I’m picking it back up

I also heard the book “The New Jim Crow” was a great read which I bought but haven’t gotten around to reading it yet.

Has anyone read this book before or would you like to recommend a book?

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: I Visited New York City For The 1st Time For New Years

9 days ago

of course u stay in my area when im not there

You from Newark?

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: I Visited New York City For The 1st Time For New Years

9 days ago

So thankfully my leave was approved to go to New York City for New Years between the 30th-3rd. I traveled up there with two friends and stayed 25 mins outside the city in Newark, New Jersey through Airbnb. We arrived pretty late in the evening so we decided to stay in the area for food and drinks and sleep half the day until it was time to get ready for New Years celebrating.

Murphy’s law kicked right in before even getting to the party because I lost my phone inside an Uber’s ride but figured hopefully we could get it later after the party. We went to Copacabana in Times Square and the party was AWESOME, food was great and drinks were free all night. Surprisingly the DJ was really good and played all my jams. But those drinks 😩 I had too much and by the end of the party I started teleported to different places. I honestly still don’t remember how I left the club. Nonetheless we got lost on the train Laughing

Next morning was terrible. Hungover shit I guess. Thankfully my phone was returned 😝 and we did a little exploring of downtown for the rest of the evening

Next day I actually got to see Times Square I was acting like a little ass touristy ass bitch seeing all the bright ass screens and shit Laughing it was great though. And saw the 9/11 museum. I almost cried going through it 😢

And we went ice skating on our last day which was fun. I skated surprisingly well.

But let’s talk about all the fine ass men in New York If I was a thot I’d have an endless supply of dick and ass to last me more than a decade Laughing

I’d definitely move there and deal with the freezing temperatures 😝

How was your New Year celebrations?

9 days ago

You don't strike me as the type that would move to a city because of sex. Tell me you're joking

8 days ago

He didn't strike me as being a THOT nether

Lmao at y’all thinking I’m serious. It was clearly an hyperbole on how good guys look in NYC and the many options to choose from. Laughing

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

9 days ago

I'LL STICK WITH MY UGLY ASS DUDES DOWN HERE....

NO FATNESS OF ASS OR LENGTH OF DICK IS WORTH 4500 A MONTH RENT....SORRY NOT SORRY...

I’m pretty sure I’d never move to a place for dick either but can’t afford rent. Way too intelligent for that

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: I Visited New York City For The 1st Time For New Years

9 days ago

NYC can suck sometimes

That cold weather was no joke! I was BUNDLED UP like bubble wrap Laughing

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: I Visited New York City For The 1st Time For New Years

9 days ago

New York is an international city.
Plenty of beautiful people from all walks of life and from over the world.
Glad you enjoyed yourself.

☺️

My favorite part about being in NYC was hearing all the different languages! It was so cool!

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

9 days ago

So thankfully my leave was approved to go to New York City for New Years between the 30th-3rd. I traveled up there with two friends and stayed 25 mins outside the city in Newark, New Jersey through Airbnb. We arrived pretty late in the evening so we decided to stay in the area for food and drinks and sleep half the day until it was time to get ready for New Years celebrating.

Murphy’s law kicked right in before even getting to the party because I lost my phone inside an Uber’s ride but figured hopefully we could get it later after the party. We went to Copacabana in Times Square and the party was AWESOME, food was great and drinks were free all night. Surprisingly the DJ was really good and played all my jams. But those drinks 😩 I had too much and by the end of the party I started teleported to different places. I honestly still don’t remember how I left the club. Nonetheless we got lost on the train Laughing

Next morning was terrible. Hungover shit I guess. Thankfully my phone was returned 😝 and we did a little exploring of downtown for the rest of the evening

Next day I actually got to see Times Square I was acting like a little ass touristy ass bitch seeing all the bright ass screens and shit Laughing it was great though. And saw the 9/11 museum. I almost cried going through it 😢

And we went ice skating on our last day which was fun. I skated surprisingly well.

But let’s talk about all the fine ass men in New York If I was a thot I’d have an endless supply of dick and ass to last me more than a decade Laughing

9 days ago

Why do you even post here? Nothing you have ever posted hold any meaning to anyone but you.

9 days ago

KEEP ENCOURAGING ...THE YOUNG "BLACK MEN ON THIS SITE"...

OLE DUPLICITIOUS...CREEPY MUTHA FUKKA!

YOU AINT SHIT FOR THIS!

9 days ago

He's annoying and self-absorbed!

9 days ago

Should I make the thread about you? Laughing

The fuck! Laughing

9 days ago

Pretty much anything at all would be a more interesting read than having to read once more sentence about you.

9 days ago

Who is forcing you to read about me? Seems like you’ve been following me around. I don’t even know you.

Do yourself a favor and stop clicking on my threads. It’s that simple.

I’m going to continue to make threads that pertain to my interests and my life.

I’ll be traveling overseas at the end of this year so if you want to stay tuned for that you can wait. 😇

💋 xoxo 😘

9 days ago

Don’t mind him.
He attacks people he likes. His dick is probably on brick knowing
he garnered two or more sentences out of you. He’s trying to steal
your affection in the only way a repressed homosexual knows how.

Indulge him but don’t take him seriously. He’s the forum malcontent.

Laughing

There literally is a plethora of threads to choose from and he chooses to click on my threads clearly knowing they’re about me.

I haven’t been on this site in two weeks and the last week I was bringing in the new year full of joy and the first time I come back to chat about it on this site some invisible man admits he has had his GPS tracker on me from day 1 Laughing

Creepy and pathetic
Forum :  Topic : Pic 2 for a threesome.

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject:

I’ll take just D

😋

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why do you even post here? Nothing you have ever posted hold any meaning to anyone but you.

9 days ago

YOU AINT SHIT FOR THIS!

9 days ago

9 days ago

The fuck! Laughing

9 days ago

Pretty much anything at all would be a more interesting read than having to read once more sentence about you.

Who is forcing you to read about me? Seems like you’ve been following me around. I don’t even know you.

Do yourself a favor and stop clicking on my threads. It’s that simple.

I’m going to continue to make threads that pertain to my interests and my life.

I’ll be traveling overseas at the end of this year so if you want to stay tuned for that you can wait. 😇

💋 xoxo 😘

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

9 days ago

Sounds wonderful except you staying in Newark, NJ. Hotels in the city are expensive though.

We waited until the last minute so that’s all we could find as far as cheap places to crash

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

YOU AINT SHIT FOR THIS!

9 days ago

The fuck! Laughing

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Should I make a thread about getting dick to peak your interest?

The very few people who post in my threads regarding the subject I’m just fine with! If you don’t like it take your ass into another thread about some inane vapid shit! 😇

XOXO 💋

9 days ago

You have a decnt thread made about your new years event. Why waste it on typical bgc ignorance. Don't take the bait and be like the rest. Too easy. There are peeps that will come in and talk to you with sense and interest about your first time nyc trip. Leave the nuts alone!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR. If you went there and froze your butt off you have the right to talk about it. ITs suppose to be about you. You did it

You’re right! NEVER AGAIN!

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

🤔 seems like you didn’t have a good New Years celebration! Laughing

9 days ago

Don't forget its all about you! Keep your happy all year long!

I definitely will. Laughing

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

9 days ago

9 days ago

Should I make a thread about getting dick to peak your interest?

The very few people who post in my threads regarding the subject I’m just fine with! If you don’t like it take your ass into another thread about some inane vapid shit! 😇

XOXO 💋

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

9 days ago

9 days ago

🤔 seems like you didn’t have a good New Years celebration! Laughing

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

9 days ago

9 days ago

You don't strike me as the type that would move to a city because of sex. Tell me you're joking

9 days ago

No it was a joke but there were a lot of hot guys there which was a plus since my dating life is no existent right now

But I don’t think I’d be able to move there career wise

9 days ago

Aiight bro. Sweat is now wiped off my forehead and I can go back to getting ot together for a new work week

9 days ago

Laughing

Yeah sex is the last thing on my mind right now kind of Laughing haven’t had any since June of last year

I’m too focused on either re-enlisting in the Navy or finding a school to apply to if I get out

9 days ago

How long have you been military?

Three years now

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

No it was a joke but there were a lot of hot guys there which was a plus since my dating life is no existent right now

9 days ago

Aiight bro. Sweat is now wiped off my forehead and I can go back to getting ot together for a new work week

Laughing

Yeah sex is the last thing on my mind right now kind of Laughing haven’t had any since June of last year

I’m too focused on either re-enlisting in the Navy or finding a school to apply to if I get out

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

9 days ago

New York has some of the nation's finest men! And plenty of them seem to have big dicks too! LOL! Glad that the trip to New York was a fun and memorable time for you and you got back safely.

New Year's was great over this way though stayed inside and slept. I got my drank on at home, ate some bomb assed food and chilled out listening to the gun fire here in the ghetto and cops running around threatening to arrest these bags of shit doing it! LOL!

Laughing the ghetto wouldn’t be the ghetto if it wasn’t for gunshots on the 4th of July and new year day Laughing

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

9 days ago

9 days ago

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

Forum :  Topic : Don Lemon kisses boyfriend on LIVE tv

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: Don Lemon kisses boyfriend on LIVE tv

Yasss! He better get that snow dick!
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Have U visited the New World Trade Center yet?

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject:

Yes I was there for New Year’s Eve vacation and saw the 9/11 museum! It was great
Forum :  Topic : Who Here Knows Another Language? Im Trying To Pick Up Korean

holotodoelmundo

Senior

Norfolk
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: Who Here Knows Another Language? Im Trying To Pick Up Korean

2017-12-05 23:19:44

Nice pic

Thank you 😊
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: