fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 9 hrs ago    Post subject: serious question about love

9 hrs ago

Yes, I would.

I used to be very idealistic and romantic at heart, but through experiences, my naiveté has worn off.

You can be in a relationship, 80 years old, slip in the shower and die because your life partner is at work.

I also feel people get bored physically especially as we age. Which is why you have "cougars" and "sugar daddies". I am too hesitant to getting cheated on and hit with that "It didn't mean anything. I came back to you" BS.

I also don't think everyone is promised or guaranteed love.

Most people I know are afraid to travel and if you limit yourself to the people you grew up around I feel that limits your chances of finding a suitable mate. It's a big world, but if you don't travel, you could die without meeting someone who would change your life.

For me as long as I can help other people and provide for my family, I'll be good. I have found that I can fulfill myself through other ways. I am not making marriage the culimation of my life. Because what if you do and it's not the fairytale you thought it'd be?

Also people are constantly in flux and changing. I'm not who I was 2 years ago. So I imagine you can grow apart and not be the person someone fell in love with.

I am definitely prepared to work to save a relationship, but being that I am not in one if I never ended up in one again, I know that I would be okay.

When I compare myself to say "conjoined twins". Allegedly going through daily life is so much of a struggle that they're more focused on that than romantic relationships. I have my own body but have time for a man to play games with my heart? So it put things into perspective for me.

I also find romantic love to be too fragile. The love I have for my sister will never waver. The love for my friends is unbreakable. But romantic love can turn sour, so as long as I have people around me who love me, I will be fine.

A lasting romantic love would be like winning the lottery and I am more focused on "Did I do what I could to maximize my life's potential? Did I find my purpose? than falling in love.

I think it's a bit selfish to place finding love as an ultimate life goal. Many people when in relationships shut people out. What if by not focusing on love and helping others...I actually find love? So I think it could happen, but it's not one of my main goals. I want to be satisfied when I'm breathing my last breaths. I won't be tripping about not being married.

Maybe if I was a straight woman as society says you have to be married by a certain age and with children to "be successful", but I define my life as being successful by achieving the things that I want to.

So it's about what is important to people and acknowledging your flaws and working on them. You cannot keep ending up in the same relationship with different people and blaming everyone else.

So much goes into relationships and I hopefully will have the rest of my life to figure out what works for me.

Sounds like you are making decisions based off of pain and fear.
Forum :  Topic : serious question about love

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 9 hrs ago    Post subject: serious question about love

Nah....because I have a lot of love, support, and good sex to give

It would be such a waste if I never get to give it to someone else.

Also I'm a better person when I'm in love....I try harder to correct my flaws while Im in love.

Also also, my family wasn't the best....I want a chance to create a better one of my own
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Do gay men ever marry each other?

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 9 hrs ago    Post subject: Do gay men ever marry each other?

11 hrs ago

@fighting_4ever and @clorox_bleach aka @slimcuban91 aka @realwomannj aka @mrexotica are getting married soon.

Ben has a full time job in which he works up to 12 hours some time.....he don't have time to have all those accounts
Forum :  Topic : Smh Even Black cops are tired of niggas not obeying commands

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 11 hrs ago    Post subject: Smh Even Black cops are tired of niggas not obeying commands

2 days ago

Whenever race is mentioned in the title bird flu runs in with his mouth watering like a starving dog.

He is obsessed with race and very clearly an ignorant racist.

I swear I luv your post

I really enjoy Ya lil piks you put with them
Forum :  Topic : I heard nickis album is flopping

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I heard nickis album is flopping

2 days ago

Laughing It's only doing half of Cardi B's Invasion sells.

2 days ago

NICKI IS LOSING HER MOMENTUM...PEOPLE HAVE GROWN TIRED OF HER....SHE PRESENTS NOTHING NEW

I agree 100%

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I heard nickis album is flopping

2 days ago

Album sales don't mean shit these days....

I bet Nicki will still make more money than Cardi B even if the album flops because profits are based on what your contract looks like....and I'm sure Cardi's contract is a "newbie" contract.....Nicki will still be running faster to the bank.

Now let's be real here.....
This is Cardi's first album....
Nicki's first album did much better than Cardi is doing right now....NICKI debut was much more impactful than Cardi.....

And Nicki's album sounds like a real album....
Cardi's sounds like a mixtape.....

Nicki rode the dissing lil kim wave with her first album....let be honest

Cardi never officially engaged nicki....if she had invasion of privacy would have sold more.
Forum :  Topic : Is Anyone in here on Prep?

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Is Anyone in here on Prep?

Prep is for the tumblr queens
Forum :  Topic : What if colin kaepernick was kneeling for gay rights

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: What if colin kaepernick was kneeling for gay rights

4 days ago

Treated worse..

Kicked out completely.

Ridiculed and black balled.

4 days ago

Really....so you think America is more homophobic than racist?

4 days ago

lol...Gay people are disliked by people of all races

4 days ago

So are blacks

And in America the gay movement is protected by white privilege

Blacks are protected by?

4 days ago

We are now back to why it is important to get out and vote. You vote to gain rights and also preserve them. Siting at home on election day and complaining gets you nothing.

4 days ago

Voting get you what?

People who exploit your pain for votes.

I'll vote when a truly honorable leader comes forth

2 days ago

If every Black Person does that, then you'll just keep getting Republicans winning. Tried that last time, and look who Yall let in. Only the followers of a dictator ever get what they really want in politics. Democracies aren't about perfectionism or someone's idea of what a perfect leader should be. That's why they have all these clothing shops and high end fashions. So Blacks can go buy their version of perfection. Politics ain't that way. Yall need to learn that, or your ass gunna get run the fuck over. Take the best deal you can get. That's what you saw the Republicans do. They put up with this guy, and won. Dems got picky. They lost.

This shit ain't hard. You got to compromise, or your ass gunna get beat down. You are not beat down. If Dems don't control something after November, Donnie gunna cut social programs to the bone. Somebody got to pay for that tax cut. Picky Dems gunna wish they were smarter.

2 days ago

I actually agree with you

Which is why I just opt out

Until a leader I believe in arrives.

If that never happens I'll never vote

2 days ago

I say again.....I was wrong for questioning the amount of force that black parents think they need to use on their kids. Regular threats of punishment etc. wound appear to do close to nothing

Now you lost me

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: What if colin kaepernick was kneeling for gay rights

4 days ago

Do you think he'd be labeled a hero, or would they have treated him the same?

3 days ago

A better question is what if he was to specifically support black LBGT members? Would the larger black community be supportive?

Are black LBGT issues even on black people’s radar despite more AA people self identity as LBGT than white?

3 days ago

I think it's the gay black community job to work towards general black issues.

General black issues is more important than gay black issues.

3 days ago

That is rather small.

I think both can be addressed at the same time as there is great overlap in the disparities between white and black gay communities and they are due to the same issues that plague the larger black community--racism, poverty, and lack of education.

3 days ago

It's the overlap that makes the gay black community participation that much more important.

If it's better for blacks in general, that's going to spill over to gay blacks.

2 days ago

But black people don't like gay people, though, even you have admitted this and you prefer it to be this way.

Black culture is anti-homo and they have every right but what if you are black and homo? Complicated, much?

You have to be bigger and "more mature" than everyone. Fuck that!

2 days ago

Black issues are about more than who likes who

Black issues are being treated fairly! True equility and respect in a country that we built. Better schools, better neighborhoods. Being taught our true history. Having more positive and diverse imagery of blacks. Possibly reparations.

That's more important than any gay issue.

2 days ago

“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

2 days ago

I agree with this quote

I just believe if it gets better for blacks in general....it will get better for black gays.

2 days ago

True but one does not have to take a background, they can be done concurrently.

I don't ever stop being black or gay and I don't make consorted efforts to hide myself like most of you do.

2 days ago

I don't hide....I just am more connected to my blackness than my gayness

2 days ago

That is why you come off as disjointed, like a lot of black dudes.

Disjoint-lacking a coherent sequence or connection.

2 days ago

I'm not disjointed....I've just picked my side

My sexual orientation is not as difinitive as my race or gender

2 days ago

That's impossible for a human given how sex is probably a huge part of who we are as human.

This is why it is disjointed--Two opposing views in the same person.

2 days ago

If I was str8 my views, ideals, and personality wouldn't be that different.

2 days ago

You don't know that.

2 days ago

Yes I do....cuz I know myself very well.

2 days ago

No you don't

You're a homophobic black homosexual.

You have growing to do.

Ooooohhh so I guess you know me better than me lolol

Got it!

That's amazing actually

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

4 days ago

3 days ago

A better question is what if he was to specifically support black LBGT members? Would the larger black community be supportive?

Are black LBGT issues even on black people’s radar despite more AA people self identity as LBGT than white?

3 days ago

3 days ago

That is rather small.

I think both can be addressed at the same time as there is great overlap in the disparities between white and black gay communities and they are due to the same issues that plague the larger black community--racism, poverty, and lack of education.

3 days ago

It's the overlap that makes the gay black community participation that much more important.

2 days ago

But black people don't like gay people, though, even you have admitted this and you prefer it to be this way.

Black culture is anti-homo and they have every right but what if you are black and homo? Complicated, much?

2 days ago

Black issues are being treated fairly! True equility and respect in a country that we built. Better schools, better neighborhoods. Being taught our true history. Having more positive and diverse imagery of blacks. Possibly reparations.

2 days ago

“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

2 days ago

I agree with this quote

I just believe if it gets better for blacks in general....it will get better for black gays.

2 days ago

I don't ever stop being black or gay and I don't make consorted efforts to hide myself like most of you do.

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

That's impossible for a human given how sex is probably a huge part of who we are as human.

2 days ago

2 days ago

You don't know that.

Yes I do....cuz I know myself very well.

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: I heard nickis album is flopping

2 days ago

135,000-150,000
[Sales Plus Streaming]
45,000-55,000
[Pure Sales]

2 days ago

Is that the estamated numbers or the actual?

2 days ago

Estimated predictions.

2 days ago

Yea I'd like to see actual numbers

2 days ago

Her album isn't even on the Billboard list at all. I am guessing actual numbers will be released next week.

I don't feel bad for her, though.

She was nasty to Lil Kim, but now is acting like Kim. "Just wanting some respect". FOH

Karma always comes.

She's homophobic, way too sensitive and I don't feel she's remotely likable. She seems like a real-life Mean Girl.

And I am informed hater. I have listened to her albums thus far and have yet to see this "best female rapper" people are speaking of. I did like a line she had in Ganja Burn. I think I'm going to apply it to my life.

2 days ago

I love 'nicki's pink print era and album....

2 days ago

Name a song that changed your life.

Not a song you like because of it sounds, but your life has been bettered since hearing it.

2 days ago

By nicki?

2 days ago

Yes. Name a Pinkprint song that changed your life.

None....nicki doesn't make life changing music

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

4 days ago

Treated worse..

Kicked out completely.

Ridiculed and black balled.

4 days ago

Really....so you think America is more homophobic than racist?

4 days ago

lol...Gay people are disliked by people of all races

4 days ago

So are blacks

And in America the gay movement is protected by white privilege

Blacks are protected by?

4 days ago

We are now back to why it is important to get out and vote. You vote to gain rights and also preserve them. Siting at home on election day and complaining gets you nothing.

4 days ago

Voting get you what?

People who exploit your pain for votes.

I'll vote when a truly honorable leader comes forth

2 days ago

If every Black Person does that, then you'll just keep getting Republicans winning. Tried that last time, and look who Yall let in. Only the followers of a dictator ever get what they really want in politics. Democracies aren't about perfectionism or someone's idea of what a perfect leader should be. That's why they have all these clothing shops and high end fashions. So Blacks can go buy their version of perfection. Politics ain't that way. Yall need to learn that, or your ass gunna get run the fuck over. Take the best deal you can get. That's what you saw the Republicans do. They put up with this guy, and won. Dems got picky. They lost.

This shit ain't hard. You got to compromise, or your ass gunna get beat down. You are not beat down. If Dems don't control something after November, Donnie gunna cut social programs to the bone. Somebody got to pay for that tax cut. Picky Dems gunna wish they were smarter.

I actually agree with you

Which is why I just opt out

Until a leader I believe in arrives.

If that never happens I'll never vote

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

That is rather small.

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Martin Luther King Jr.

2 days ago

I agree with this quote

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

2 days ago

135,000-150,000
[Sales Plus Streaming]
45,000-55,000
[Pure Sales]

2 days ago

2 days ago

Estimated predictions.

2 days ago

2 days ago

Her album isn't even on the Billboard list at all. I am guessing actual numbers will be released next week.

She was nasty to Lil Kim, but now is acting like Kim. "Just wanting some respect". FOH

Karma always comes.

She's homophobic, way too sensitive and I don't feel she's remotely likable. She seems like a real-life Mean Girl.

And I am informed hater. I have listened to her albums thus far and have yet to see this "best female rapper" people are speaking of. I did like a line she had in Ganja Burn. I think I'm going to apply it to my life.

2 days ago

2 days ago

Name a song that changed your life.

Not a song you like because of it sounds, but your life has been bettered since hearing it.

By nicki?

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

That is rather small.

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Martin Luther King Jr.

2 days ago

I agree with this quote

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

2 days ago

135,000-150,000
[Sales Plus Streaming]
45,000-55,000
[Pure Sales]

2 days ago

2 days ago

Estimated predictions.

2 days ago

2 days ago

Karma always comes.

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

That is rather small.

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Martin Luther King Jr.

2 days ago

I agree with this quote

2 days ago

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

That is rather small.

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Martin Luther King Jr.

I agree with this quote

Forum :  Topic : If you've never been Dragged in the forums

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: If you've never been Dragged in the forums

Only person who dragged me truly....is my ex ben....he had all the tea cuz I gave it to him.

But that's long behind us now.....we are getting married soon.

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

2 days ago

135,000-150,000
[Sales Plus Streaming]
45,000-55,000
[Pure Sales]

2 days ago

2 days ago

Estimated predictions.

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

That is rather small.

3 days ago

2 days ago

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

2 days ago

135,000-150,000
[Sales Plus Streaming]
45,000-55,000
[Pure Sales]

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

2 days ago

135,000-150,000
[Sales Plus Streaming]
45,000-55,000
[Pure Sales]

Oooh that's not a flop right?

Thanks for the info

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

Is this true?
Forum :  Topic : Today my bday

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Today my bday

3 days ago

I would never login on here on my birthday. The least you could do is get your cakes frosted.

Don't you have friends and family who care about you? Why do you have time to login here with these miserable peasants arguing about the size of their Ring Pop engagement rings?

3 days ago

Bitch shut yo bitter ass up

I took my pik in a car so clearly I'm out and about

3 days ago

Happy Birthday. May you have many more and not get into an accident for trying it.

3 days ago

Thanks hoe

3 days ago

Smh.

The fact that I didn't say anything remotely offensive, I know why you said that too.

Nice try.

Save that for your bedroom tonight.

3 days ago

And I said what I said because being on this site don't take that long.

Takes a little longer than sending a text

SO how would me being on here imply I dont have fam or friends?

2 days ago

I didn't say you don't have family and friends. I said you have people offline who actually care, so why be on here, when the majority of people cannot be happy for someone else?

You knew what I meant. You've brushed off stuff that was actually shady, but whatever.

2 days ago

You were one of two people that said something negative.

I'm more liked than disliked on here

Which is why I came one here and posted about my bday

And I wanted to bring attention to my handsome pik

2 days ago

I was telling you to logoff and live your life for 1 day. You could post a birthday cake with a group of people around you and people would say you have no friends.

This is a negative cesspool and you can do better than sharing your joy with these people.

2 days ago

I appreciate your concern and I'm sorry if I offended you.

2 days ago

Are you feeling okay?

Bitch shut yo bitter ass up I took my pik in a car so clearly I'm out and about

Who on here could reply to that, without being upset, but moi?

You have nothing to apologize for. It was an assumption. I thought Leos didn't apologize haha Look at my powers of dopeness.

I'm a wise and giving king....if you wasnt be shady or extra

I apologize

Have a good day.

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

I would never login on here on my birthday. The least you could do is get your cakes frosted.

Don't you have friends and family who care about you? Why do you have time to login here with these miserable peasants arguing about the size of their Ring Pop engagement rings?

3 days ago

3 days ago

Happy Birthday. May you have many more and not get into an accident for trying it.

3 days ago

Thanks hoe

3 days ago

Smh.

The fact that I didn't say anything remotely offensive, I know why you said that too.

Nice try.

3 days ago

2 days ago

I didn't say you don't have family and friends. I said you have people offline who actually care, so why be on here, when the majority of people cannot be happy for someone else?

You knew what I meant. You've brushed off stuff that was actually shady, but whatever.

2 days ago

2 days ago

I was telling you to logoff and live your life for 1 day. You could post a birthday cake with a group of people around you and people would say you have no friends.

This is a negative cesspool and you can do better than sharing your joy with these people.

I appreciate your concern and I'm sorry if I offended you.
Forum :  Topic : Lawd Lawd! Omerosa recorded Situation Room conversations?

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Lawd Lawd! Omerosa recorded Situation Room conversations?

5 days ago

Omerosa for president!

I mean the tapes really mean nothing

Who thought trump wasn't racist

2 days ago

I think the tape is for the people who are in denial.Most of his supporter don't care anyway .Omerosa is the only fool crazy enough to go against him. He might have just met his match. Now that this is out watch his support rise.

2 days ago

I respect her for coming at him....atleast SOMEONE in her position is.....if she ever runs, I'd vote for her...just for this.

2 days ago

Omerosa ain't trying to be president or run for political office. She's trying to stack that paper high.

Well more power to her

She using some of that evil for good.

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

..... . ... . ...

Thanks boo!

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Thanks hoe

3 days ago

Smh.

Nice try.

3 days ago

2 days ago

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Lawd Lawd! Omerosa recorded Situation Room conversations?

5 days ago

Omerosa for president!

2 days ago

I think the tape is for the people who are in denial.Most of his supporter don't care anyway .Omerosa is the only fool crazy enough to go against him. He might have just met his match. Now that this is out watch his support rise.

I respect her for coming at him....atleast SOMEONE in her position is.....if she ever runs, I'd vote for her...just for this.

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

Happy Birthday Boo! I know you are going to set it off! You should have heard me roar on my birthday..Smile

2 days ago

Thank you my fellow leo king👑👑👑👑👑♌♌♌♌♌

And happy belated

When was your day?

2 days ago

A couple of weeks ago (I'm a July Leo, lol)...Smile

You been bringin it with these sexy ass defaults lately...

Thanks papa

I'm silently trying to convince you to take dat trip jersey

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

Omerosa for president!

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

WHO DAT IN YOUR DEFAULT?

3 days ago

I'll take that as a compliment

that's me!!

Bitch

Laughing

3 days ago

BITCH BETTER WORK THEM BUTCH POSES...

YASSSSSSS

Laughing

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

Happy Birthday Boo! I know you are going to set it off! You should have heard me roar on my birthday..Smile

Thank you my fellow leo king👑👑👑👑👑♌♌♌♌♌

And happy belated

When was your day?

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

Happy birthday handsome

Thank you

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

I got that leo glow♌♌♌♌♌♌

3 days ago

HAPPY B-DAY BRO BRO!!!

Thanks bro

I had a blast

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Today my bday

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Thanks hoe

3 days ago

Smh.

Nice try.

fighting_4ever

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Today my bday

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Thanks hoe

3 days ago

Smh.

Nice try.

Sure will....my bday sex is on the way!
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: