Search

POST NEWBuffysummers's Posts
Forum :  Topic : This guy wants the gays to stay out of his DM

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 mins ago    Post subject: This guy wants the gays to stay out of his DM

2 hrs ago

Hope he don't have any skeletons in his closet

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUmffKrg2x8/

2 hrs ago

Typical black man.

What I don't understand about DL men or straight men who feel the need to openly protest shit that no one would know about otherwise.

So, faggots are in your DM? No one would know about it if you didnt say shit now the more intelligent ones can clock you DUMMY!

Also, DL and gay masc men use "faggot" as a pajorative against \"fems\" so maybe he does not like fems as most gay and bi black men do.

So many different scenarios when men disavow their truth and revert to a "masculine performance"

2 hrs ago

so straight men are homophobic unless they endure deragatory and disrespectful comments from homos?

inversely, should women brush off cat calls and thirsty niggas sending them weird messages and requests? Rolling Eyes #doublestandards

2 hrs ago

You need to understand the context of his post. It would be the same as a white person saying "i dont want niggers in my inbox, I am not with interracial dating". Also, in his original diatribe, he never mentioned the content of the DM's as being derogatory. I think you may have some bias in that assumption based on your experience on social media or your own internalised homophobia. Whether the DMs were disrespectful or not is beside the point. The point is, he used this experience as an open endictment against "faggots" which is as homophobic as it is racist to replace "faggots" with "niggers".

Just block them and move on.

"Leave me the fuck alone. I'm not here to make any new friends, ESPECIALLY not no faggits..."

Sounds like the typical masculine performance; Asserting his heterosexuality by demeaning gay men.

Like the comments said, he probably is trade, gave one if the children a piece and word got out now he has a fanbase. To control the sudden influx and remove all doubt, he makes this homophobic proclamation.

It makes the most sense as he is rumored to be an avid follower(admirer) of gay men.

I have not looked at his friends list yet, though.

1 hrs ago

i use the word faggot ALL the time, language isn't as rigid as you're implying IE someone who says nigga is racist, someone who says bitch is misogynistic someone who says faggot is homophobic.

that kind of thinking is robotic and makes no sense since language and communication are in a constant state of evolution and need wide open space to account for context.

honestly you're waaaaay too sensitive and too quick to throw around the word homophobic. i'm an openly gay man who has spent years fighting for the equal rights of my gay brothers and sisters and on many occasions have stood up and risked my own well-being when a homo or trans was being accosted in public.

but because i use the F word i'm homophobic? gwarl please!

7 mins ago

Do you.

You are a product of your environment.

It's so many obstacles that we good gays have to fight against. You have the open homophobes and the latent gay homophobes.

BTW your response sounds like "I'm not racist. I have black friends".

It's INTERNALIZED homophobia. You can be GAY and homophobic or have latent homphobic or effemiphobic thought processes. You are not EXEMPT simply because it may make you look bad and less-than-progressive/intelligent/hypocritical.

How is a fag gonna call another fag a fag?

You automatically ASSUMED these men were disrespectful in his inbox without any evidence. You were ONLY going by the fact that they were gay which undoubtedly led to your conclusion. The dude never said what the content really was. He said "similes and emojis". THAT was your misstep, in my opinion.

And "faggot" is primarily used as pejorative in any context, even among gay men as a way to delineate masculinity. It is primarily used to demean the masculinity gay/DL men who have been "clocked", ex: "I knew Odel was a faggot....". Gay men don't usually use "faggot" in reference to men they like or respect. You all usually call them "men", "the boys", "trade", "Daddy","Zaddy" or any other masculine-identifier.

You weren't ALWAYS and activist. And you probably weren't always self-accepting. You are a product of how you were raised and the things you choose to accept.

IMHO it is homophobic. You are not above it because you are gay.

Everything in his post wreaks of a man performing toxic masculinity on soap box; He bashing gays as an attempt to gain a CHEAP sense of power by making people believe he is hypermasculine and probably covering his own sexuality.

It's the same narrative over and over again.

This is my opinion, no need to argue.

Also, I'm not over sensitive. I pay attention to subtitles of LANGUAGE, ACTIONS, and their logical IMPLICATIONS. It's not just what you do or say, but also WHY you did or said what you did. What does this IMPLY? Just because you may not outright express something does not mean you can't be clocked.

Again, this is my opinion.

so many assumptions so little time

- you don't know what environment i was raised in

- i've ALWAYS been self-accepted as well as supported by my family who treat my boyfriends the same as they do my sisters' mates

- yes i have always been an activist, i started this shit when i was 19 so a majority of my adult life has been spent being politically active on behalf of my fellow homos

- a fag can call another gay person a fag for the same reason a female can call her friend a bitch such as "come on let's go to the mall bitch" and it has a COMPLETELY different meaning from a random stranger saying "oh you don't wanna holla? well fuck you then bitch!"

if you don't know the difference you're stupid. if you do know the difference and are pretending not to, you're fake

-assumed these men were disrespectful? CHILE BOO! i wasn't born last night and neither were you let's not pretend that when people, gay or straight, holla on social media they do it with class and decorum. you're reaching at this point but the shelf is too damn high Arrow

- you're making assumptions about me just as you are about this man based on one instagram post. you've never met him or spoke with him but you can write a whole book report on his life and his background? gwarl! you got some psychological issues!

- telling men to stop hollering at him =/= disrespecting gays

don't you dare say you pay attention to the subtleties of language and pretend not to understand that ANY perjorative can be a term of endearment. you know what i call my straight friends? asshole. dickhead. fuck face. these are all pejoratives. do i secretly hate straight people too? Rolling Eyes
Forum :  Topic : For Tops Who Like Boi Pussy 12

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 9 mins ago    Post subject: For Tops Who Like Boi Pussy 12

8 hrs ago

I can do that

11 mins ago

Very Happy

you don't know who that profile is?

BIG HINT: i've never seen them or fonted them but they have me blocked. only one reg with 64,000 accounts does that
Forum :  Topic : UNEMPLOYED

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 20 mins ago    Post subject: UNEMPLOYED

9 days ago

26 mins ago

25 mins ago

24 mins ago

last pity post then i'll let you resume your regularly scheduled irrelevance

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 25 mins ago    Post subject: UNEMPLOYED

9 days ago

26 mins ago

Forum :  Topic : ...chile... what is this

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 25 mins ago    Post subject: ...chile... what is this

40 mins ago

when you're the only person posting in your threads

29 mins ago

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 27 mins ago    Post subject: UNEMPLOYED

Forum :  Topic : ...chile... what is this

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 32 mins ago    Post subject: ...chile... what is this

when you're the only person posting in your threads

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 33 mins ago    Post subject: This guy wants the gays to stay out of his DM

2 hrs ago

maybe he's just tired of the thirst, the same way women get tired of cat calls. we all know thirsty homos can be beyond overzealous in their neverending quest for some new dick. hell, look at bgc half the forum regs say they're tired of thirst in their inboxes and they're gay.

2 hrs ago

From the comments, they say he follows alot of gays

2 hrs ago

even then that doesn't mean people should be sending him crazy DMs. it's two-fold though, that's the price he's gonna pay for putting himself out there on social media, especially with videos like "fresh out the shower."

i can already tell his type just from a quick peruse of his page. he used to be fat so he's got confidence and body image issues so he looks for validation on social media, this inevitably invites thirsty and sometimes disrespectful private messages that we can't judge because we haven't seen them.

i dunno about you but i myself have been disturbed by some of the private messages i've gotten on bgc and even on facebook. i don't think someone should be expected to endure that kind of garbage or else be labeled downlow and homophobic.

as for this guy, i think it's possible he's downlow, or it's possible he just follows other gay guys for alternative reasons (workout tips, simply a reciprocation of them following him). who knows?

2 hrs ago

He needs to go about this a bit better

1 hrs ago

i'm gay and i don't like the way i'm approached in private messages on social media.

i can certainly agree that he could've been more dignified, at the same time if a group of construction workers cat call a female walking by and she blanks on them how much sense would it make to take her to task for her reaction?

honestly his orientation is irrelevant, this is about respect. now let's be REAL, what kinda messages do you think he's receiving?

"good evening sir, may i speak to you for a moment?"

"hi, i hope this doesn't seem intrustive but would you like to meet for coffee some time?"

OR

"daaaaaaaamn daddy can i c dat dick LOLZ"

"mmm lookin good sexy chocolate you wanna fuck me and cum deep inside my ass? i won't tell your girlfriend!"

**no text just an ass pic**

now if the messages are respectful i would certainly say his reaction is inappropriate, but how likely is it that he's being approached respectfully? Idea

1 hrs ago

He should make his page private

1 hrs ago

he's an attention whore, that wont happen Laughing nobody is more starved for attention than former fatties turned gym rats

1 hrs ago

It's almost as if complaining about being solicited by men is just another way to get attention.

Hint: it's working.

1 hrs ago

that's default, everything people do on social media is for attention. that doesn't negate the fact that it works against our agenda of acceptance and equality to alienate potential allies with this insatiable hunger for dick. Laughing

1 hrs ago

Wouldn't "potential allies" inherently understand that a few rogues do not speak for an entire and highly diverse group of people, though?

Even women who are bothered by catcalls see a difference between their husbands (or fathers, or boyfriends, or brothers, or whatever) and wild swine.

I am not defending or condemning this guy. But from the sounds of it, all gay men are vile and disgusting in his eyes, whether or not they've hit on him (or disrespected him in any way). That said, he hardly seems like a "potential ally to the agenda of acceptance and equality".

58 mins ago

"Wouldn't "potential allies" inherently understand that a few rogues do not speak for an entire and highly diverse group of people, though?"

ideally we shouldn't be accountable be accountable for those thirsty rogues but such is the way of the world.

i don't believe anyone is beyond reaching out to, and he isn't some notoriously staunchly anti-gay bigot because he doesn't go out of his way to talk about this all the time, it's one post that could've just been a heat of the moment kinda thing, for all we know he may have gay friends, he certainly has gay followers amongst his (snickers from disbelief) 26k followers.

from a purely PR standpoint it does us no favors to treat men the same way they've been treating women for years, although the irony is so delicious it must be fattening.

50 mins ago

You know what, Buffy?

If I were to be marooned on an island with the option to bring along but a single necessity ... I might have to bring you.

Your conversational contributions, in my limited experience, rarely leave one wanting.

46 mins ago

thanks, i always try to be diplomatic, you learn a lot just from trying to see both sides of any situation. this has been my work (well, hobby, i don't get paid for it Sad ) for years fighting for acceptance and equality for my gay bros and sisters.

and having been a witness to aggressive come-ons both male and female, online and in person i'm sympathetic. i've seen a woman walking with her kids into a store and niggas holla about her titties and shit, loud as fuck, and when she ignores em then it's "bitch you ain't this and that anyway." this is disturbing sociopathic behavior and it's way more common than it should be.

for all we know this guy would've been on his phone with his kid sitting on his lap and open a private message with a big ole ass pic on his screen. i'd flip out too, albeit more gracefully. Idea Laughing

37 mins ago

Indeed there are two sides to a coin.

Guys can be alarmingly disrespectful (whether gay, bisexual, straight, or into sea sponges). But I'm afraid the years have made me much more pessimistic than I once was, and I still think a person who would castigate an entire group based on the actions of a few is unlikely to sympathize with members of that group under the best of circumstances.

On the other hand, that which is unlikely is not necessarily impossible.

we also can't ignore the context, i wouldn't be so quick to label him a gay-hater from one post. honestly if you dig through my post history you can find a remark or two or ten that make me seem racist, xenophobic, misogynistic and every other form of prejudicial that exists.

he may be using "faggots" to refer specifically to the kinda guys who are sending him messages, the same way me calling a rude woman a bitch doesn't mean i'm calling every woman on the planet a bitch. without a more consistent pattern of anti-gay rhetoric i'm not ready to cast him out as severely and violently homophobic.

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 46 mins ago    Post subject: This guy wants the gays to stay out of his DM

2 hrs ago

maybe he's just tired of the thirst, the same way women get tired of cat calls. we all know thirsty homos can be beyond overzealous in their neverending quest for some new dick. hell, look at bgc half the forum regs say they're tired of thirst in their inboxes and they're gay.

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

even then that doesn't mean people should be sending him crazy DMs. it's two-fold though, that's the price he's gonna pay for putting himself out there on social media, especially with videos like "fresh out the shower."

i can already tell his type just from a quick peruse of his page. he used to be fat so he's got confidence and body image issues so he looks for validation on social media, this inevitably invites thirsty and sometimes disrespectful private messages that we can't judge because we haven't seen them.

i dunno about you but i myself have been disturbed by some of the private messages i've gotten on bgc and even on facebook. i don't think someone should be expected to endure that kind of garbage or else be labeled downlow and homophobic.

as for this guy, i think it's possible he's downlow, or it's possible he just follows other gay guys for alternative reasons (workout tips, simply a reciprocation of them following him). who knows?

2 hrs ago

1 hrs ago

i'm gay and i don't like the way i'm approached in private messages on social media.

i can certainly agree that he could've been more dignified, at the same time if a group of construction workers cat call a female walking by and she blanks on them how much sense would it make to take her to task for her reaction?

honestly his orientation is irrelevant, this is about respect. now let's be REAL, what kinda messages do you think he's receiving?

"hi, i hope this doesn't seem intrustive but would you like to meet for coffee some time?"

OR

"mmm lookin good sexy chocolate you wanna fuck me and cum deep inside my ass? i won't tell your girlfriend!"

now if the messages are respectful i would certainly say his reaction is inappropriate, but how likely is it that he's being approached respectfully? Idea

1 hrs ago

1 hrs ago

he's an attention whore, that wont happen Laughing nobody is more starved for attention than former fatties turned gym rats

1 hrs ago

It's almost as if complaining about being solicited by men is just another way to get attention.

1 hrs ago

that's default, everything people do on social media is for attention. that doesn't negate the fact that it works against our agenda of acceptance and equality to alienate potential allies with this insatiable hunger for dick. Laughing

1 hrs ago

Wouldn't "potential allies" inherently understand that a few rogues do not speak for an entire and highly diverse group of people, though?

Even women who are bothered by catcalls see a difference between their husbands (or fathers, or boyfriends, or brothers, or whatever) and wild swine.

I am not defending or condemning this guy. But from the sounds of it, all gay men are vile and disgusting in his eyes, whether or not they've hit on him (or disrespected him in any way). That said, he hardly seems like a "potential ally to the agenda of acceptance and equality".

58 mins ago

"Wouldn't "potential allies" inherently understand that a few rogues do not speak for an entire and highly diverse group of people, though?"

ideally we shouldn't be accountable be accountable for those thirsty rogues but such is the way of the world.

i don't believe anyone is beyond reaching out to, and he isn't some notoriously staunchly anti-gay bigot because he doesn't go out of his way to talk about this all the time, it's one post that could've just been a heat of the moment kinda thing, for all we know he may have gay friends, he certainly has gay followers amongst his (snickers from disbelief) 26k followers.

from a purely PR standpoint it does us no favors to treat men the same way they've been treating women for years, although the irony is so delicious it must be fattening.

50 mins ago

You know what, Buffy?

If I were to be marooned on an island with the option to bring along but a single necessity ... I might have to bring you.

Your conversational contributions, in my limited experience, rarely leave one wanting.

thanks, i always try to be diplomatic, you learn a lot just from trying to see both sides of any situation. this has been my work (well, hobby, i don't get paid for it Sad ) for years fighting for acceptance and equality for my gay bros and sisters.

and having been a witness to aggressive come-ons both male and female, online and in person i'm sympathetic. i've seen a woman walking with her kids into a store and niggas holla about her titties and shit, loud as fuck, and when she ignores em then it's "bitch you ain't this and that anyway." this is disturbing sociopathic behavior and it's way more common than it should be.

for all we know this guy would've been on his phone with his kid sitting on his lap and open a private message with a big ole ass pic on his screen. i'd flip out too, albeit more gracefully. Idea Laughing

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 58 mins ago    Post subject: This guy wants the gays to stay out of his DM

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

1 hrs ago

OR

1 hrs ago

1 hrs ago

1 hrs ago

1 hrs ago

1 hrs ago

Forum :  Topic : Obsession

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: Obsession

1 it makes them feel more normal

2 (mostly) it is to see if he's fuckable

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: This guy wants the gays to stay out of his DM

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

1 hrs ago

OR

1 hrs ago

1 hrs ago

1 hrs ago

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: This guy wants the gays to stay out of his DM

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

1 hrs ago

OR

1 hrs ago

1 hrs ago

1 hrs ago

then he will deal

pretty murch Laughing

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

1 hrs ago

OR

1 hrs ago

Forum :  Topic : Homosexuality in some ancient societies . . .

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: Homosexuality in some ancient societies . . .

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

I have found the solution to that particular problem.

2 hrs ago

the obvious solution is stop being a social media whore. 26k followers? that nigga addin people he ain't neva met in life, i'll betcha at least 1,000 of his followers are catfish homos pretending to be females to get his dick pics Laughing

1 hrs ago

Sounds like high school.

1 hrs ago

isn't that really all social media is? digital high school. people fronting tryna keep up appearances, begging for attention, tryna bang anything that breathes and lots and lots of bullying. it's exactly like high school Laughing

1 hrs ago

... And Bingo was his name-O.

this is why i only use it to find old classmates and i add coworkers and family, that's it. Laughing lots of creepers

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

the obvious solution is stop being a social media whore. 26k followers? that nigga addin people he ain't neva met in life, i'll betcha at least 1,000 of his followers are catfish homos pretending to be females to get his dick pics Laughing

1 hrs ago

Sounds like high school.

isn't that really all social media is? digital high school. people fronting tryna keep up appearances, begging for attention, tryna bang anything that breathes and lots and lots of bullying. it's exactly like high school Laughing

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

Typical black man.

What I don't understand about DL men or straight men who feel the need to openly protest shit that no one would know about otherwise.

So, faggots are in your DM? No one would know about it if you didnt say shit now the more intelligent ones can clock you DUMMY!

Also, DL and gay masc men use "faggot" as a pajorative against \"fems\" so maybe he does not like fems as most gay and bi black men do.

So many different scenarios when men disavow their truth and revert to a "masculine performance"

2 hrs ago

so straight men are homophobic unless they endure deragatory and disrespectful comments from homos?

inversely, should women brush off cat calls and thirsty niggas sending them weird messages and requests? Rolling Eyes #doublestandards

2 hrs ago

You need to understand the context of his post. It would be the same as a white person saying "i dont want niggers in my inbox, I am not with interracial dating". Also, in his original diatribe, he never mentioned the content of the DM's as being derogatory. I think you may have some bias in that assumption based on your experience on social media or your own internalised homophobia. Whether the DMs were disrespectful or not is beside the point. The point is, he used this experience as an open endictment against "faggots" which is as homophobic as it is racist to replace "faggots" with "niggers".

Just block them and move on.

"Leave me the fuck alone. I'm not here to make any new friends, ESPECIALLY not no faggits..."

Sounds like the typical masculine performance; Asserting his heterosexuality by demeaning gay men.

Like the comments said, he probably is trade, gave one if the children a piece and word got out now he has a fanbase. To control the sudden influx and remove all doubt, he makes this homophobic proclamation.

It makes the most sense as he is rumored to be an avid follower(admirer) of gay men.

I have not looked at his friends list yet, though.

i use the word faggot ALL the time, language isn't as rigid as you're implying IE someone who says nigga is racist, someone who says bitch is misogynistic someone who says faggot is homophobic.

that kind of thinking is robotic and makes no sense since language and communication are in a constant state of evolution and need wide open space to account for context.

honestly you're waaaaay too sensitive and too quick to throw around the word homophobic. i'm an openly gay man who has spent years fighting for the equal rights of my gay brothers and sisters and on many occasions have stood up and risked my own well-being when a homo or trans was being accosted in public.

but because i use the F word i'm homophobic? gwarl please!

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

2 hrs ago

Its fascinating that I am scrolling through people HE follows and everylast man appears to be homosexual. This is likevthe first 10 or so.

he has 26k followers, he's clearly adding any and everybody just to get his numbers up. that's a thing, having lots of followers is important for people who have low self esteem which he clearly does.

if he had 70 followers and 20 were gay i'd raise an eyebrow but at 26k it'd be impossible for him to not have some gay ones. i know people who will follow someone just because they're following them solely to play the numbers game.

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

OR

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: This guy wants the gays to stay out of his DM

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

Forum : General Discussions Topic : How to make a guy comfortable approaching you

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: How to make a guy comfortable approaching you

21 hrs ago

Who has walked past you several times

-Has bumped into you more than 3 times in a row in a matter of minutes, so that it is obviously not an accident

-hovers/subtly follows you around a store

-stares

If I say Hello, they get a deer-in-headlights look, mumble and walk away. Then return shortly to repeat this weird routine again. It happens very often and I would like to meet more people, but if I say Hello and you do not reply, I consider it rude. But then you come and stand or sit next to me?

If the guy works with me/goes to my school, I can make him comfortable after a few weeks, but walking out and about, I do not have that time and the opportunity will fade.

So, how do you get him to speak up?

9 hrs ago

This is often the norm, you can even peep this behavior on Jackd,A4A even on here dudes get anxious or nervous like stage freight when you try to get too close to them so they keep that safe distance or they are just too shy and don't have the confidence to speak or approach you they just wanna admire you from a distance and test the waters by sticking his toes in but not actually jumping in the pool and swim.

the norm for who? nobody i know would allow someone to stalk them like that, we shut that shit down on-sight cuz it's creepy as fuck. Confused

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: This guy wants the gays to stay out of his DM

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

2 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

Typical black man.

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

Forum :  Topic : Current Mood

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: Current Mood

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

I know you ain't texting Homeland Security...

3 hrs ago

come for me all you want i always land on my feet bitch

2 hrs ago

Rest your feet ..

Forum :  Topic : I've committed the gay mortal sin

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: I've committed the gay mortal sin

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

He's soooo zaddy doe

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

Laughing

Tyra you don't understand, I've been hurt....hurt by these Fags forcing me to give dick cuz they too soft. A str8 man may know how to do what it do.

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: I've committed the gay mortal sin

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: Current Mood

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

I know you ain't texting Homeland Security...

come for me all you want i always land on my feet bitch

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

He's soooo zaddy doe

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

Forum : General Discussions II Topic : does this man seem straight?

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: does this man seem straight?

4 days ago

@modelcitizen1 and @lose-ya-breath it's ok to be gay.
It's not ok to be gay in a little boy's butt though loser-breath

1 days ago

Thanks Damon! Appreciated.

1 days ago

HEY SAM!

1 days ago

Sup Buffy!!!!

1 days ago

THIS ...FRANK ...OLE BLACK ASS SISSY!

WHY YOU HERE? TRULY YOU'RE NOT LIKE ME, AND THINK THESE HOMOSEXUALS CAN BE SAVED.

ARE WE BOTH SUPPOSE TO "LAUGH AT THE POOR HELPLESS SOULS" ...AND GLOAT IN OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH "CHRIST"...IS THAT WHAT THE "BIBLE TEACHES".

WOULD I BE LESS "WISHY WASHY" IF I WAS MORE LIKE "YOU" SAM!

HUH BRO BRO?

SHOULD I LAUGH AT THEM AND DANCE ON THEIR "GRAVES'...CAUSE THE DIRTY "NASTY" SISSIES ARE GOING TO "HELL".

WOW...IF I COULD ONLY BE LIKE YOU...WAIT EXCEPT FOR THE LITTLE "CUTE ONE"...THAT ONE WE CAN BEFRIEND AND "FLIRT WITH" RIGHT SAM!

IS THAT ...HOW A "REAL MAN" OPERATES?

1 days ago

Buffy if you thought you could come up with a photo of your god the devil you would play him. You need to turn into Jumanie and post some new pix of sam. You getting boring. But this time make sure the nudes match sam. Don't just go picking white bodies and trying to match them to sam with tiny wieners!! You stealing all his family pix off fb steal the real nudes too if the really exist. That's why you blocking people for bringing that up! You phony sissy.

1 days ago

I DONT KNOW WHO'S MORE OBSESSED WITH "WHO"...

BUFFY OR YOU "SAM"!

THIS IS FRANK MAN...THAT "WISHY WASHY"...LITTLE "MANCHILD" WHO NEEDS TO GET OUT HIS "FEELINGS" AND GET OVER BEING "MOLESTED'...OR SHOULD I SAY "TURNED OUT'...CAUSE I WAS JUST BEGGING FOR MY "ADOPTED TO FATHER" TO COME SNEAK IN MY BED WHEN I WAS 8 YEARS OLD.

THE "FEAR AND THE TEARS" WERE ALL JUST "PRETENSE"...I REALLY WAS JUST SENDING OUT "SIGNALS"...CAUSE A LITTLE 8 YEAR OLD BOY DEFINITELY IS AT HIS "SEXUAL PRIME" AND CURIOUS ABOUT THE "PEEN".

I WAS JUST A LITTLE PERVERTED DEMONIC FAGGOT ...ASKING MY STEP DADDY FOR IT RIGHT!

YOU SICK TWISTED DEMONIC...PIECE OF SHIT!

YOU AINT SHIT AND WILL NEVER EVER BE SHIT!

1 days ago

Buffy get out of Franks body. I know you're the queen of bgc comedy but get out of him and leave him alone. Frank don't cuss like that cause his feelings got hurt while wearing them on his sleeve on bgc! Leave him now demon-buffy

1 days ago

Frank/buffy/damon/jumanie and a thousand more we will be in Veags for the holiday weekend until Monday. You queens have the time of your lives posting all the Sam photos and stories you want. I'll try ad play catchup later. You sissies have a nice weekend sittng on BGC until next week sometime. We gonna have some fun! Make sure Buffy makes up a good story saying RQ was in Vegas with me!!!

1 days ago

BYE...BLACK ASS SISSY!

I'M SURE YOU BE BACK ...BRIGHT AND EARLY ON TUESDAY MORNING...TO "GLOAT" AND "JUDGE" ALL THE ...DEMONIC SISSIES.

SHOW THEM HOW A "REAL CHRISTIAN" MAN SHOULD BEHAVE...WHILE LETTING THEM KNOW THEY AINT SHIT AND WILL NEVER EVA BE SHIT!

Idea he's one of the most hateful people on bgc. the only people he shows love to are the DL niggas, cuz he knows they won't tell his secrets Idea
Forum :  Topic : Seems like everybody wants to fuck with you when youre taken

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: Seems like everybody wants to fuck with you when youre taken

5 hrs ago

And I won't give in to temptation lawd.
@neon_bussy
Whea ma praya beads @ ?

PS: before you get your prayer beads back from @olive-p i would sanitize em

Forum :  Topic : Pick a nurse to take your prostate.

buffysummers

Senior

Sunnyvale
California
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: Pick a nurse to take your prostate.

they can watch but @obsidian__ is doin my exam Embarassed
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: