Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: Me and my homie Ant Singing

9 hrs ago

How yall like my lil attempts at them Lauryn runs

5 hrs ago

LMAO....Them runs made me wanna run.

Yall did yall lil thing, all off key, pitchy...when yall blended it sounded a little better, just a hair.

Dead that them runs though.....LMAO.

5 hrs ago

I tried... i dont have the tone and control the legendary lauryn has but... i think i did well for a non singing person...

I heard you. I don`t knock anyone for at least trying. I heard a little something in your voice on certain parts. You two just need to work on tone, pitch and harmonizing, yall could be the next Sonny and Cher.....lol.
Forum :  Topic :  R.I.P - My Idol....

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: R.I.P - My Idol....

2 days ago

Jerry Lewis....

we were just watching him on youtube last weekend and had a great laugh. Jerry Lewis is a comic genius and a fool...My favorites:

The Disorderly Orderly....this scene was classic I die laughing so hard every time I see it.

The Bell Boy

Whose Minding the Store

1 days ago

OMG... The days that I remember watching Jerry Lewis,,, the man was a comical genuine master of comedy. My stomach would hurt so bad watching his movies, The Delicate Delinquent would have been one of my favorites:The scene were he was trying to make believe he was bad by threaten to cut the lady ,,,cuttin & stabbin... that was funny

1 days ago

Oh yea that was one of my favorites too....

I love him and Carol Burnett, because they where not only physical with their comedy, but their facial expressions and the physicality all came together so easily for them....Jerry was so funny to me because he would do some things that I would do while being funny....

1 days ago

Ohh Yeah... Carol Burnett, Absolutely Love her,,, I still find myself laughin at the Carol Burnett Show... The comic timing, facial expression, & sounds of laughter & noise of pain was so funny... they are all Legends with Lucielle Ball

1 days ago

Yes, they all brought something very significant to comedy..and they are 3 of my favorite Icons of Comedy. Carol was amazing because she would character act and would bring a serious drama like Gone With the Wind into a skit and made it 100 percent funny...Who would think of making a ball gown out of a pair of drapes....LMAO....Comedic Genius. When they would break character and just crack up was even funnier...She had so many characters that I loved.

My favorite Lucy was the Vitameatvegamin..EPIC...Lucy was pissy drunk off of that vitameatvegamin.....LMAO

And the Candy Factory - Classic.

5 hrs ago

Yeah, you right, the Gone With the wind theme was classic comedy man,,,, crazy funny... You have really brought back some classic memorize fro Jerry, Carol, Lucy.... I am sorry to say that comedy today is not the same as it was back then, not to say that today comedy is bad, but just a whole lot different.

You sure are correct about that...comedy today is just not as funny....too political and too serious...
Forum :  Topic : I trying to understand, Please Clarify for Me

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: I trying to understand, Please Clarify for Me

6 hrs ago

I heard this before on other forums & I stay out of the backlash of it all, But I am trying to understand why some people need Several different profiles on this one site. What is the purpose or reason for it all???

5 hrs ago

Code:
1. They have been blocked
2. They want to drag without being drug themselves
Never been a thing for me, I don\'t throw rocks and hide my hands. I THREW IT! COME AT ME BRUH...

It`s pretty much what Jumpste said....in fact, it is what jumpste said.

5 hrs ago

Wow, So to keep from excepting that someone doesn't want to No longer talk to you, the option is to create a fake account to pretend to be someone else. That is sad & shows that anybody that would do that really has bad self esteems issues

Yes, they are notorious for that on this site.

They even create secondary and third accounts and quotes themselves to make it look as though they have someone co-signing for them. I know of several people who would start shit with someone, they get dragged thinking that others where going to back them up and when they don`t, they will go into their other account and go off on the person who is dragging them, just to make it seem as though they are being defended by someone, when it`s really them defending themselves under another profile....talk about mental issues as well as esteem issues.
Forum :  Topic : SINGLE BITCHES

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: SINGLE BITCHES

3 days ago

Sooooo,

you think you`re cute and your body is tight and you don`t need a man, because you ain`t about to lower your standards for just anybody...They have to 100% perfect, just like you. So you don`t even look at nothing other than a perfect 10 and the nigga you get with has to have a house, a car, a college degree, and a job making 6 figures or more and they have to look good, smell good and be good in bed. They have to know how to cook, lay it down in the bedroom, wine and dine you and be masculine...His ass has to be able to magically make Frosted Lucky Charms appear in your breakfast bowl and take you around the world...and OHHH NO, You don`t date outside your race God Forbid that, because he has to be a black man and a perfect one at that..Nothing more, nothing less.....

BITCH WAIT ON IT.

First of all, how the fuck does a delusional bitch like you and your type think you are suppose to get this perfect man, when you aren`t perfect your damn self. Even if you had a job, a car, house and a 6 figure salary, what makes you think your ass is perfect. I don`t give a damn about you having a damn degree. So what you have a degree, but your ass still working a minimum wage job because the field you got your degree in you can`t find a good job in it so you going back to school to get another degree, with your mediocre looks and funny built ass...and the only magic you can make is a dick disappear down your throat or lose a whole man in your asshole.

All of you bitches are single for a reason and it sure as hell ain`t because you really want to be. Yeah, yeah bitch - lie to yourself and say you aren`t settling for just anybody, bitch you settle for a quickie when your sad lonely ass gets tired of jacking off or sticking various objects up your dusty assholes to get off, It`s then you run out looking for somebody, anybody to fuck your ass silly, where`s your fuckin` standards then bitches...it`s like whatever when that pussy is hot or that dick is hard. Then have the audacity to try and call someone ugly or okay looking.

So while your tired asses turn your nose up at these mediocre boys who trynna holla or the AIDS carrying girls who just want someone to love them because they got the package by being careless or in love with someone they trusted, or the thick girls who got a little bit of tummy or maybe a big tummy, or the old head who just needs someone to love and wants to just settle down and be happy, or the short dudes who are 5`2 - 5`7, who may be pint sized, but got a lot of love to give - give them people a chance...because before your ass know it, you`ll be old and still single, looking back on your life and where it all went wrong, as you stroke your 12 cats....ALONE

2 days ago

Preach bruh... there are good people out there with good intention, good hearts, & they want only to love & be Loved. There are some many people that are hung up on superficial things that whether any dude admits it or not, we all want to be love & grow old with someone. I know I'm not afraid to admit that, Love to be able to find that dude that wants to create memories, share our lives together, good, bad, struggles, sacrifices & all, that includes imperfection, weaknesses & strengths. have each other back, no matter what....

5 hrs ago

Yes indeed....

One has to want to be loved in order to receive love....but so many people are so superficial that anyone they meet to date or even friends have to be PERFECT....From the clothes, to the shoes, the way they dress, their look ... all the things that make up a small part of the person. It`s what`s in the heart of a person that really matters and there are a lot of people out there, hurt people with so much love to give...

4 hrs ago

I agree man, it's like a mirror effect, you have to give what you want back...Understanding unconditional love is exactly what it is unconditional. Acceptance of person should be universal. If I like you or Love you, I do it for who you are, strengths, weaknesses, perfections, imperfections & even short coming.... true friends keep 100 on all levels

Exactly Babe-boy. You hit it on the head.
Forum :  Topic : MAN-CHILD

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: MAN-CHILD

Now, what I really can`t stand is, these men who wanna be tough, but act like babies, especially these black men.

First they never grow up, but they are quick to get a bitch pregnant and then leaves his responsibility of helping raise the the child. Black bitches be at fault as well, because they know what they are getting into before they let him get inside of them.

But it really pisses me off how the women let the man-child them take over their house or apartments, but when shit goes down like bills need to be paid or they have to handle grown up responsibilities, they leave - Just walk away. More than likely runs to his momma`s house to tell her his problems and she, holds him to her breast and comforts him, feeds him a nice hot meal and then lets him stay with her as long as he needs too. Instead of telling his grown ass to take his ass home and take care of his responsibilities....

The problem with most black mothers, especially today is, they either are beating the shit out of their sons or they are over protective and letting them do whatever they want to do...so they grow up acting just like they were treated as a boy; weak or abusive and angry.

What really bothers me is when black mothers tell me stories about how their sons get into so much trouble and she sticks by them, calling them grown ass men their babies...and the niggas be in their 30`s and 40`s, staying in trouble from teenagers into adulthood. In and out of jail...in and out of fights and most times in the cemetery. Baby my ass.

The man-child finds it easy to run to their mother, or grandmother to take them away from their responsibilities. They hinder these men and not instilling in them at an early age, RESPONSIBILITY. You make a baby, you go find a fuckin job and you take care of your child....Or better yet, wear a condom if you just out randomly fucking or even better find a bitch and marry her and make an honest man of yourself......but don`t keep taking his dumb old ass in everytime he feels he cant handle life`s problems or a situation so he runs to you or some other dumb chic that just wants dick and he gets to stay with her as reciprocation.

A man-child knows exactly how to lay on the baby-fication with these women...acting like little bitches with a body full of tattoos, and piercing, laying up in his mothers lap. Out in the streets shooting and killing people, but when the police looking for that ass, they run to momma, crying like a weak bitch...and these stupid bitches takes them in, putting their own life in danger. Then when their bad asses get killed, the momma and baby momma`s wanna cry and scream like his ass was momma`s little angel.

Mothers need to choose who they let impregnate them. If he`s not marrying you, then they should not be letting them put a ding in it. These mothers need to get that child into the books and instill in him responsibility, respect and the importance of working hard. And for Gods sake, surround him with positive black men and role models....so he can grow up to be a man

and not a man-child.

Forum :  Topic : Who freeballs?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject: Who freeballs?

2 days ago

Do you freeball? Where and why? How do others respond?

Free balling is good for the boys.
It`s great to do and great to see, just so long as it`s not trifling...like when a dude wears a pair of tight pants and you see the veins in his nuts through the pants or shorts.

Forum :  Topic : I trying to understand, Please Clarify for Me

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject: I trying to understand, Please Clarify for Me

6 hrs ago

I heard this before on other forums & I stay out of the backlash of it all, But I am trying to understand why some people need Several different profiles on this one site. What is the purpose or reason for it all???

Code:
1. They have been blocked
2. They want to drag without being drug themselves
Never been a thing for me, I don\'t throw rocks and hide my hands. I THREW IT! COME AT ME BRUH...

It`s pretty much what Jumpste said....in fact, it is what jumpste said.
Forum :  Topic : Me and my homie Ant Singing "Killing Me Softly"

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject: Me and my homie Ant Singing

9 hrs ago

How yall like my lil attempts at them Lauryn runs

LMAO....Them runs made me wanna run.

Yall did yall lil thing, all off key, pitchy...when yall blended it sounded a little better, just a hair.

Dead that them runs though.....LMAO.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject: R.I.P - My Idol....

2 days ago

Jerry Lewis and Dick Gregory. Two comedy giants that made positive imprints upon the world well beyond the stage. Tough weekend!

Yes...

I wasn`t into Dick Gregorys type of comedy way before my time...but I love more slap stick comedy/physical comedy. The kind that was not so political or deep....Sometimes you have to be free from all that...and get out of that dark space....and Lucy, Jerry and Carol did that for me, because it was just silliness.

Redd Foxx, Eddie Murphy, Dick Gregory and so many other black comics I listen too, I got a chuckle from but they just weren`t what I wanted to engage in. They were legends, don`t get me wrong, but their brand of comedy was legendary for those who liked that type of comedy.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject: SINGLE BITCHES

3 days ago

Sooooo,

you think you`re cute and your body is tight and you don`t need a man, because you ain`t about to lower your standards for just anybody...They have to 100% perfect, just like you. So you don`t even look at nothing other than a perfect 10 and the nigga you get with has to have a house, a car, a college degree, and a job making 6 figures or more and they have to look good, smell good and be good in bed. They have to know how to cook, lay it down in the bedroom, wine and dine you and be masculine...His ass has to be able to magically make Frosted Lucky Charms appear in your breakfast bowl and take you around the world...and OHHH NO, You don`t date outside your race God Forbid that, because he has to be a black man and a perfect one at that..Nothing more, nothing less.....

BITCH WAIT ON IT.

First of all, how the fuck does a delusional bitch like you and your type think you are suppose to get this perfect man, when you aren`t perfect your damn self. Even if you had a job, a car, house and a 6 figure salary, what makes you think your ass is perfect. I don`t give a damn about you having a damn degree. So what you have a degree, but your ass still working a minimum wage job because the field you got your degree in you can`t find a good job in it so you going back to school to get another degree, with your mediocre looks and funny built ass...and the only magic you can make is a dick disappear down your throat or lose a whole man in your asshole.

All of you bitches are single for a reason and it sure as hell ain`t because you really want to be. Yeah, yeah bitch - lie to yourself and say you aren`t settling for just anybody, bitch you settle for a quickie when your sad lonely ass gets tired of jacking off or sticking various objects up your dusty assholes to get off, It`s then you run out looking for somebody, anybody to fuck your ass silly, where`s your fuckin` standards then bitches...it`s like whatever when that pussy is hot or that dick is hard. Then have the audacity to try and call someone ugly or okay looking.

So while your tired asses turn your nose up at these mediocre boys who trynna holla or the AIDS carrying girls who just want someone to love them because they got the package by being careless or in love with someone they trusted, or the thick girls who got a little bit of tummy or maybe a big tummy, or the old head who just needs someone to love and wants to just settle down and be happy, or the short dudes who are 5`2 - 5`7, who may be pint sized, but got a lot of love to give - give them people a chance...because before your ass know it, you`ll be old and still single, looking back on your life and where it all went wrong, as you stroke your 12 cats....ALONE

2 days ago

Preach bruh... there are good people out there with good intention, good hearts, & they want only to love & be Loved. There are some many people that are hung up on superficial things that whether any dude admits it or not, we all want to be love & grow old with someone. I know I'm not afraid to admit that, Love to be able to find that dude that wants to create memories, share our lives together, good, bad, struggles, sacrifices & all, that includes imperfection, weaknesses & strengths. have each other back, no matter what....

Yes indeed....

One has to want to be loved in order to receive love....but so many people are so superficial that anyone they meet to date or even friends have to be PERFECT....From the clothes, to the shoes, the way they dress, their look ... all the things that make up a small part of the person. It`s what`s in the heart of a person that really matters and there are a lot of people out there, hurt people with so much love to give...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject:

3 days ago

I rather die alone than settle again

2 days ago

I don't believe anyone needs to settle, but I do feel that there is a difference in settling for what you deserve & not being earth grounded in what realistic in expectation from others.

2 days ago

I have very realistic expectations...Niggas just play too much games and dont have time for it. I have a very short fuse when I first meet someone.

1 days ago

I understand, I have grown that way myself.... I'm very direct to the point about what I say & what want.... Real masculine men step to the front & be upfront about what they want..... Real recognizes Realness

1 days ago

I was talking to this guy for a month trying to meet up with him but he always had an excuse not to. One day he said good morning and I just blocked him

He may have been afraid to get his heart broken if you saw him and turned him down....

and he may have been hurt at some point in his life and finds it hard to meet up even if he says he will.

Being gay and meeting people of substance is hard because it seems like so many have been burnt at some point and lost trust in others. It`s pretty sad though, that it`s like that....

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject: SINGLE BITCHES

3 days ago

My fear is being old and broke....not old and single. Who takes care of you when you're old and broke? That's why I save save save

LMAO....That is so true.

But sometimes people don`t get a chance to get old, something tragic may happen and all that money they saved ends up in the courts if that person doesn`t have a living will.

And if a person gets old and have a lot of money, who will you share the rest of your life with and who will take care of you when you are sick or incompacitated if family or friends aren`t around?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject:

3 days ago

I rather die alone than settle again

Aw don`t say that. It's someone for everyone...People are just broken and they need time and patient from one another to mend and regrow and become whole again.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: R.I.P - My Idol....

2 days ago

Jerry Lewis....

we were just watching him on youtube last weekend and had a great laugh. Jerry Lewis is a comic genius and a fool...My favorites:

The Disorderly Orderly....this scene was classic I die laughing so hard every time I see it.

The Bell Boy

Whose Minding the Store

1 days ago

OMG... The days that I remember watching Jerry Lewis,,, the man was a comical genuine master of comedy. My stomach would hurt so bad watching his movies, The Delicate Delinquent would have been one of my favorites:The scene were he was trying to make believe he was bad by threaten to cut the lady ,,,cuttin & stabbin... that was funny

1 days ago

I love him and Carol Burnett, because they where not only physical with their comedy, but their facial expressions and the physicality all came together so easily for them....Jerry was so funny to me because he would do some things that I would do while being funny....

1 days ago

Ohh Yeah... Carol Burnett, Absolutely Love her,,, I still find myself laughin at the Carol Burnett Show... The comic timing, facial expression, & sounds of laughter & noise of pain was so funny... they are all Legends with Lucielle Ball

Yes, they all brought something very significant to comedy..and they are 3 of my favorite Icons of Comedy. Carol was amazing because she would character act and would bring a serious drama like Gone With the Wind into a skit and made it 100 percent funny...Who would think of making a ball gown out of a pair of drapes....LMAO....Comedic Genius. When they would break character and just crack up was even funnier...She had so many characters that I loved.

My favorite Lucy was the Vitameatvegamin..EPIC...Lucy was pissy drunk off of that vitameatvegamin.....LMAO

And the Candy Factory - Classic.

Forum :  Topic : 3 HUN-NID DOLLA`......

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: 3 HUN-NID DOLLA`......

So its been a while since I reported on PUSSYonce.

She recently put her coffee table book on sale for 3 HUN-NID DOLLA`S and her hardcore fans are livid. Social media went Ooops Upside that bitches head when she put a price tag of $300.00 on a book of 600 pictures of her making of the Limeade cd. The funny thing to me is, some of these fools said they will eat Ramen Noodles for a few months because they want the book. However many of her fans say she can keep that shit and they`ll wait until the shit goes in the clearance bin with her LIMEADE cd.

In other FARTonce news...she released new pic of the work she`s had done while faking that twins pregnancy.

This how she snapped back after supposedly giving birth to twins.....right.

This how she snapped back after blue ivy.....right.

Sources say she adopted the twins because there was no way she could have twins because they don`t run on her or Jay-Z side of the family. Sources also say that the picture she took in front of the wall of flowers with the prosthetic, well it was taken the same day she took the new pic with the twins, but she took the one with the twins first and that the twins she`s holding in the pic are two life like dolls they sell online...like these:

Remember this pic.

Remember this pic, she released 4 years later...and notice how cheap and blurry the footage is, as if it was done intentionally so one could not notice the wrinkles and flaws in the prosthetic.

Remember when she released this pic about a month before she claim to have given birth to twins....Well, late in the pregnancy there should not have been this kind of pregnant baby swelling, as the initial stages of swelling starts during the 2-5 month in the legs, feet, arms, face and lips. Had she been pregnant for real, the swelling that she had in certain pics would have stayed that way and not gotten worse. This pic looks like she had some work done on her face as well as lip injections.

This pic was taken 3 months prior to....

This one.....this one she`s gone under the knife. Granted her face is puffy in the first pic, that could be due to her eating since she hadn`t been touring and her being on her period, which causes bloating.

Here, we see the results of the work she`s had done her breast done for the second time. The first time was when Kelly Rowland got hers done and COPYonce had hers done. She`s had her lips done as well and it looks like she`s done something to her eyes as well. You can always tell when she`s promoting something or showing something off, she makes sure that she puts it out there. Notice she`s got her breast showing more...she`s perching her lips more...she`s also had some work done on her ass, because she`s perching that out more as well...when she`s showing off jewelry or a hand bag or clothes she will make sure her pics are zoned in on that item or article.

right now, no one has seen those twins since the release of that second pic....Everything she does is calculated...she wants to make sure that whenever some other female artist who is in the media all the time, she can compete with, with her releases. Right now the coffee table book was her attempt to counter Madonna showing off at her 59th birthday party with her twins...though a non-story, GRANDMAdonna is known for being the ultimate attention whore and beYAWNce is her successor. Right now Janet Jackson will kick off her State of the World Tour and during that time I am sure she will reveal a project to counter that and I am thinking it will be revealing more pics of the twins....and more than likely she saves kids pics for Kim Kardashian whom she is in the biggest competition with when it comes to kids....

Her next move is using Laverne Cox, a transgender who she will woo the gays with by using him in some project. Of course Laverne, like Big Frieda are very popular and well known, so she will use anyone who is big and popular to raise her relevancy. She has been criticized for not doing anything for the LGBTQ-LMNOP, accept use them in videos shaking their asses....so I`m thinking her next project will be geared more towards the gays or something like that....However, like GRANDMAdonna, she is desperate to stay relevant and will do anything or anyone to stay relevant, including using the Adopted Twins and Blue Ivy...
Forum :  Topic : I love Jussie smollet, I think he is a sweet guy..

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I love Jussie smollet, I think he is a sweet guy..

4 days ago

He was on Wendy Williams today... I wish he was my boyfriend but I'm glad he said that he is happy in his relationship life... that's all that matters

4 days ago

He does seem to be a nice guy with his sexy ass.

4 days ago

I think he's a nice guy and I'm happy for his success. My only problem is that he makes me cringe on occasion when putting on the "I'm ghetto fabulous act." I don't think he is really all that ghetto and certainly wasn't raised 'hood.

4 days ago

Well I don`t follow him that closely, I don`t even watch Empire anymore and one reason is the stupid story lines and the tacky singing. Though he has a decent voices, it`s really bland in my opinion...Personally I`ve seen him and Gabby interact with one another off set and see them as good friends...and that is unusual these days for gay men not wanting to have overweight and/or unattractive friends in the presence...so I give him props for that, though Gabby is a sweet girl and of course fun...I would love to be in their presence.

2 days ago

I never caught on with Empire either. I'm glad Empire is a success with those who did get into though.

Seriously, I think Jussie is real gentleman and a genuine person. I've heard he helps organizations that support kids and he does a lot of good. Gabby don't care what others think and won't be hidden in a box so I think they genuinely vibe on that level.

Just keep him away from Mariah Carey cause that kind of fakery is more than I can watch.

I agree....I think they are really funny together if you ever seen Jussie and Gabby on youtube - they genuinely kick it and have fun together.

As far as Mariah is concerned, I really don`t know what`s going on with her and this Diva attitude...she has somewhat become a joke more so than the singer, singer who was up there with Whitney......But I think she`s reached that 20 year mark when artist start to fall off and will do anything to stay relevant...and it seems she`s got this Grandiose facade going on that is very annoying and unlikable. I just want her to cover up, lose the diva-dom and get back to doing those mid-and-slow ballads,

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: R.I.P - My Idol....

2 days ago

Jerry Lewis....

The Bell Boy

Whose Minding the Store

1 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Ho-ish things that secretly turn you on

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Ho-ish things that secretly turn you on

2 days ago

When I read a guy's profile and under Movies it says something like:

Let's make one Wink

When guys say they are tops and then you get them in bed and they throw them legs waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back over their heads and that perched boy pussy is sitting right there for the taking...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: R.I.P - My Idol....

Jerry Lewis....

The Bell Boy

Whose Minding the Store

Forum :  Topic : YALL READY

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: YALL READY

4 days ago

3 days ago

OMG,, I think I just made a mess:

3 days ago

A pretty mess....lol.

2 days ago

Yeah Pretty Much

i bet it was.
Forum :  Topic : @bird-fu

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: @bird-fu

2 days ago

Ugly bitch you look like a bird....and like you got the flu. Why don`t you leave people alone with your crazy looking ass...and that wig his horrific, at least make it look like it`s attached to your scalp.

Forum :  Topic : PRISSY FAGS.....

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: PRISSY FAGS.....

3 days ago

My sex life isn't this eventful LOL " act like you have never been to the bathhouse or that you never f***ked in the park or used it as a pick up spot. " - I get what you saying though, folk crazy double minded

No they just think that people are stupid to think they have not engaged in certain experiences

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: SINGLE BITCHES

3 days ago

Tony's not perfect but he's mine and j love him.

Tony is Married Lil hubby....you may love him and he may love you, but you have to get your own....

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: SINGLE BITCHES

3 days ago

while i do agree with you, that's not the case with everybody who is single. some people are truly just happier/happiest single and couldn't care for sex. i know i am.

also God has already woke me up that He is our lover and we all have an individual hybrid spawn of Him which is a gorgeous and loving angel as our reward waiting for us. in the meanwhile, we all have a soul mission to complete before we get heaven and our hubby. so i'm not even stressing over no nigga in flesh that did nothing for my love anyways.

Though some may `think` they are happy being single, Subconsciously they aren`t...nobody wants to be single...and going out having random hookups every now and then just to knock the edge off, leaves much to be desired, because after it`s over and if it`s good, a person craves that feeling all the time..and others may feel used and empty. There are some who can try and block out being lonely and not wanting a relationship and that may work for them.

But thwe thread was really about the attitude of sissies who have the opportunity to be in a relationship, but they think they are above everyone else, and better than everybody so they don`t give people of chance, so they end up lonely old bitter hens.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: YALL READY

4 days ago

I like the Python .Gif

3 days ago

3 days ago

Would you be python or the guy getting it from Python?

I will say something about that scene .gif, his body build idk something about it makes me wanna get penetrated by a guy like that - but idk I haven't done that in years

3 days ago

Python...but I would fuck the hell out of Python. I love masculine dudes that are submissive and gives up that ass....I`m sure he craves it since he fucks all the time....He`ll try it, if he hasn`t already.

3 days ago

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lol
Forum :  Topic : R.I.P. Dick Gregory

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: R.I.P. Dick Gregory

3 days ago

Today we lost one of the great men of our times. Humanitarian, civil rights activist, health advocate, writer and trailblazing comic Dick Gregory succumbed to heart failure. He had the gumption of 10 men. The loss of his voice and his action will be a very difficult void to fill. I'm sure Donald Trump is resting easier now. R.I.P. Dick...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/19/entertainment/dick-gregory-obit/index.html

3 days ago

Brother Dick Gregory your contribution to this Universe has been a phenomenon.

...and I will never be able to thank you enough for those Famous Amos cookies, you developed.

The best damn cookies EVVVVVV-ERRRRR.

Oh wait; my producers just informed me that was Willy Amos that created the cookies...sorry, I always have gotten you two mixed up....Anyway RIP.

2 days ago

Lol, you know you wrong for that..Smile

I sorry....lol.

But I really did think they were the same person about 5 years ago....But both brought good things to this earth...
Forum : Our History Topic : Would a statue of Missy Elliott be a good choice to replace

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Would a statue of Missy Elliott be a good choice to replace

3 days ago

a Confederate one?

What do you think?

Well if they do that, then it won`t be up long, them white folks who are against the confederate monument will surely not want Missy as a replacement....and the KKK will dismantle it as well.

but to answer your question it should be replaced with something that is positive and that we all as a people can marvel at.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: YALL READY

4 days ago

3 days ago

OMG,, I think I just made a mess:

A pretty mess....lol.
Forum :  Topic : So I just tried my fleshlight...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: So I just tried my fleshlight...

3 days ago

And it was long overdue ....

I give it a 9/10 - this will definitely reduce even more the times I fuck these loser "straight" identifying dudes (something about the ones in denial)

Anyways I can say I prefer to cum inside a real booty instead of this toy, it was reminiscent of coming while getting head @ the same damn time makes its super sensitive I was yelling and shit - I Am a shooter, I like to shoot my cum, it usually lands on my chest, but if Im really excited it has gotten on my face or hair - so I will probably use the toy and just pull out right before so I can feel that thrust - idk it definitely felt like coming in someones mouth versus coming in an ass which doesn't make me react too crazy - I yell fuck usually in this voice that well...

They could really sell these things, perhaps even go with some handle bars and larger cushions so you can really go to task and lay that bitch in the center and long stroke it without needing ya hands - I know they sell a shower suction thingy -

I digress this should hold me over until I meet the right one to do that with - I might look into fleshlight parties and we come together, but leave as one.

Man no drama, no awkward moments, no I'm hungry, no drop me off, no travel, just bust and shower -

/s

3 days ago

LMAO

Code:
I digress this should hold me over until I meet the right one to do that with - I might look into fleshlight parties and we come together, but leave as one.

Congratulations for getting that nutt safely and privately...If I ever should become single, I will invest in one and spend the rest of my life with it....lol

3 days ago

AHAHAHHAHA LOL .maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn who you telling ! - no more guessing games, its always fresh and willing, no worries, its consistent its honest, it holds it own weight, accepted everywhere LOL...ok ok but yea I like this thing....its really sad we have these alternatives to real world experiences, finding inanimate replacements to human experiences ..hmm hmm hmmm

I'ma have a handy man build me a shelf unit with handles so I can use it hands free LMAO.........

yea it is too bad so many diseases are out there that you just can`t get down and feel the real deal...but it is what it is....if a person wants to live a long and healthy life, inanimate objects are the things that will keep us alive. Fortunate for me, I have a mister mister so I`m good....

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: YALL READY

4 days ago

I like the Python .Gif

3 days ago

3 days ago

Would you be python or the guy getting it from Python?

I will say something about that scene .gif, his body build idk something about it makes me wanna get penetrated by a guy like that - but idk I haven't done that in years

Python...but I would fuck the hell out of Python. I love masculine dudes that are submissive and gives up that ass....I`m sure he craves it since he fucks all the time....He`ll try it, if he hasn`t already.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: SINGLE BITCHES

Sooooo,

BITCH WAIT ON IT.

Forum :  Topic : So I just tried my fleshlight...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: So I just tried my fleshlight...

3 days ago

And it was long overdue ....

I give it a 9/10 - this will definitely reduce even more the times I fuck these loser "straight" identifying dudes (something about the ones in denial)

Anyways I can say I prefer to cum inside a real booty instead of this toy, it was reminiscent of coming while getting head @ the same damn time makes its super sensitive I was yelling and shit - I Am a shooter, I like to shoot my cum, it usually lands on my chest, but if Im really excited it has gotten on my face or hair - so I will probably use the toy and just pull out right before so I can feel that thrust - idk it definitely felt like coming in someones mouth versus coming in an ass which doesn't make me react too crazy - I yell fuck usually in this voice that well...

They could really sell these things, perhaps even go with some handle bars and larger cushions so you can really go to task and lay that bitch in the center and long stroke it without needing ya hands - I know they sell a shower suction thingy -

Man no drama, no awkward moments, no I'm hungry, no drop me off, no travel, just bust and shower -

/s

LMAO
Code:

Congratulations for getting that nutt safely and privately...If I ever should become single, I will invest in one and spend the rest of my life with it....lol
Forum : General Discussions Topic : JUSTIN BIEBERS IS BEING TURNED OUT.....AGAIN.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: JUSTIN BIEBERS IS BEING TURNED OUT.....AGAIN.

20 days ago

I mean, why would anyone be surprised? Good catch picking up on them hints btw. Mayweather. I totally missed that one.

19 days ago

Thanks...and yes Mayweather surprised me because they were hanging out Tough....c`mon a 40 year old and a 23 year old....what they got to talk about....mmmhmmm....Floyd heard how good that booty was and wanted a piece. A year, almost 2 years of them kicking it tough, now they`re not kicking it anymore....sounds like a fling to me.

3 days ago

50 and Floyd used to be a thing

Don't know if they still talk

I almost forgot about Floyd and 50....I bet that was some hot sex session...I would`ve loved to watch...lol. Two versatile tops.
Forum :  Topic : That's cute of Justin Bieber

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: That's cute of Justin Bieber

3 days ago

Weeks ago, he canceled the rest of his tour to spend time with his boyfriend

LOL....I did an entire thread two weeks ago about the Bieber Affect and the many men who have been inside of him and who he`s been inside of. Ms. Bieber is certainly smitten.

http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1163294

Forum :  Topic : BOY PUSSY - LOVELY POSITION

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: BOY PUSSY - LOVELY POSITION

7 days ago

Care to elaborate on your gif???

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject:

3 days ago

Ya motha bitch

3 days ago

Oh, let me get you up off my thread gwarl, under your other alternative profile page.

3 days ago

Who is that freak... posted me a message and I blocked that ass.

3 days ago

Oh she`s a nobody...with her random ass.

3 days ago

Well they're blocked now... don't come to my profile talking shit and don't know me.

She like so many others who create these alternative profiles with nothing on them, no stats or anything, need to be blocked...Bitches like that are psychotic....They`re laughing and joking with you on one of their profiles, then on their other profile, they are going off and trying to read bitches...

They also quote themselves on one profile, thumbing up their post and siding with themselves under their other profile when they are getting dragged. They are just fucking weird.
Forum :  Topic : KIKI (LMAO)

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: KIKI (LMAO)

4 days ago

smmfh

LOL

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

3 days ago

Ya motha bitch

3 days ago

Oh, let me get you up off my thread gwarl, under your other alternative profile page.

3 days ago

Who is that freak... posted me a message and I blocked that ass.

Oh she`s a nobody...with her random ass.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: PRISSY FAGS.....

3 days ago

I hate when people say:

I don't watch TV.

As if that makes them unique or something.

And then there will always be an:

But when I do, I watch (insert show that shows your intelligence plateau)

And I have always said that people will not eat just anyone's potato salad, but will suck any funky looking d!ck.

LMAO....Thats exactly what I`m talking about.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

3 days ago

Ya motha bitch

First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: