logo
Search

POST NEWDamnedindustry2's Posts
Forum : Celebrities Topic : Justin Timberlake is over...he's canceled.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 9 hrs ago    Post subject: Justin Timberlake is over...he's canceled.

15 hrs ago

He threw Janet Jackson under the bus.

He used his male and skintone privilege and walked away from that Superbowl incident, unscathed.

He has been The Great White Hope, done R&B and become a staple in the black community with his "hood pass".

He showed how he really felt with his comments on Jesse Williams. How could he ever understand his privilege or the current plight with it being open season on black people?

He is the KING of cultural appropriation. There are singers of every race, more talented than him.

Now..he is headlining the Superbowl. He put on this culture like a skin, used it when it was convenient..stepped back to his original skintone and had an acting career....and look at Janet Jackson. Just...while she doesn't have the greatest voice, she puts on a heck of a show and with all of the work she has put in..deserved more than being blackballed and left behind for a guy from a boyband.

I know many people like him and his music. That's great. You're entitled to your opinion.

PEOPLE on TWITTER AND FACEBOOK have been dragging that faggot....and Janet fans are saying she does not need to show up for that fag. I never have liked that faggot...and he is a prime example of white privilege.

But a spokesperson for Janet said that if asked she would do it...I said she shouldn`t but she is always so humble... It couldn`t have been me, I would told that fun boy to go fuck himself.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : WOuld I be a race traitor if I let...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 9 hrs ago    Post subject: WOuld I be a race traitor if I let...

4 days ago

...an Indian dude have a chance? I recently met this Indian dude that is into me. I didn't know he was Indian at first cause his skin is like 3 shades darker than mine. I mean the dude is damn near Dogon in color. I just don't know if skin color is enough though. What should I do? Would I be insulting my people if I even entertained his advances?

3 days ago

Why is this even relevant, and why do you feel you need to ask permission from a bunch of black fags on what you should do.

This is 2017, a lot of yall need to grow up and stop letting others dictate who the fuck yall should date...90% of gay men are relationship-less because they sit around and look for validation and approval from a bunch of lonely ass black gay men.

I personally get sick of this even being a topic of discussion. This same topic was discussed a week ago and then two weeks prior to that and then several weeks prior to that.

Black people (gay and straight) miss out on relationships, opportunities, and elevation in their lives because of black on black oppression....`If I better myself, the black people gone be mad at me, If I date a non-black person, black people gone be mad at me. If I don`t act hard enough or if I don`t make babies by different women, then black people will be mad at me or call me a fag.... This shit is just PATHETIC.

2 days ago

You have no idea how telling it is that you equate "bettering" one's self and dating interracially.

The anti-Blackness and self hate you carry has never been made more obvious than in this response. Do you even realize this?

2 days ago

Like I said, TYPICAL black faggot fuckery....Typical.....dance around the facts and truths and then make it my fault that you come on here to pose a dumb question to a bunch of worthless, manless, no good fags.....and as I stated to someone in response to this fuckery, all you stated about the dude was about his color, not his character.

And the statement I made about bettering oneself is telling because in order to better oneself, you would have to determine for YOURSELF (Not come on bgc and ask someone else to determine for you) what is good for you and your life. And as it pertains to dating outside one`s race, again...you have to determine for YOURSELF (Not ask BGC for approval) of who you want to date and how it will benefit your life.

See you are the typical black person who deflects off of you being the problem. I`m going to be black until the day I die, so how can I be ant-black. I`m anti-stupidity, anti-idiotic, anti-dumb shit, anti-fuckery...and so if it comes in the color of black, then so be it.

So you can pull that fuckery of trying to make it seem like I have an issue, when you can`t even make a fuckin decision on who or what color person you should date...and at your age. I got a man, and have had two long term relationship before this one, that is 7 years strong now, and he`s black (so does that still make me anti-black), we have a beautiful home and two cars, we have love and family, we both have great careers and money in 401k`s and in the banks - but you don`t see me on BGC asking some strangers opinions on my life or who I should date, or what I should do....I make my own decisions - NOW, do you realize how idiotic YOU LOOK right now???

14 hrs ago

TLDR

Typical pet negro spinning anti-Blackness into something seemingly progressive.

How are you progressing...what is the progression lil girl.....you don`t have any...all you are doing is spewing stupidity and asking dumb ass questions...If you are so pro-black why are you even asking the question, shouldn`t you be getting with your black brothers....Nooooo, you on here trying to get someone to co-sign your fuckery and tell you what you should to do...get affirmation from other black people to date outside your race. You are just one stupid ass bitch is what you are. A hypocritical ass fool. Like I said, you can`t even make a decision about your own life and who you should date without wanting someone else tell you what you should do. I wonder do you ask black people should you get a job in the corporate world and they say; no...so do you NOT go for the corporate job...Like I said, an OPPRESSED ASS BLACK PERSON, LETTING OTHER BLACK PEOPLE KEEP YOU OPPRESSED.
Forum :  Topic : 2017 Forum Voter Registration Drive

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: 2017 Forum Voter Registration Drive

23 days ago

LET'S ALL GET REGISTERED TO VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I want EVERYONE reading this posting to pledge to register to vote by October 31 or to declare that you are already registered to vote if you are currently registered. PLEASE RESPOND BELOW!!!!

1. If you are concerned about the future wars you or your friends and relatives may be drafted into or sent to fight; or

2. You are concerned about the taxes you will pay on your income; or

3. You are concerned about how your local government decides who in your community gets resources, roads and education; or

4. You are concerned about healthcare for you or your family members; or

5. You are concerned whether the government cares about your rights and protects your rights.

YOU NEED TO REGISTER TO VOTE! It is free and easy in every state.

Politicians don't concern themselves with people who are not registered to vote and who don't vote! Tell them you matter and you will be counted in the next election.

The link below will take you to a website that will direct you to the OFFICIAL voter registration information in YOUR HOME STATE. Just click on the drop down list, find your state and press GO.

https://www.usa.gov/election-office

3 days ago

I am a registered voter, however from the looks of the lack of replies, you should`ve titled this REGISTER FOR DICK and the turn out would be astronomical from these qweens.

2 days ago

I know you right. If nothing else though, at least consciousness will be raised.

2 days ago

Or at least you can say you tried....like so many before you.

1 days ago

Yes. All you can do is bring the knowledge. You can't make people do anything with it but I am happy to have at least tried and will continue until October 31 as promised.

Well that is quite noble of you...and it`s like I said, if you can get the word out and these people to vote any attempt is worth it.
Forum :  Topic : WILONA AND PENNY

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject:

3 days ago

That is beautiful to see! I hope the tour does well!

2 days ago

The tour is doing remarkably well...Several sold out shows, the Hollywood Bowl being one of them...she's here tonight in St. Louis and I will be in attendance and the Arena is 85% sold out...mostly nose bleed seats left.

1 days ago

Wonderful! Have a great time! I missed her when she swung through Texas but there was so much going on at the time.

Thank you..the show was last night and it was Phenomenal...she had people on their feet from start to finish, chanting her name when she did her costume changes...she looked great and sounded great...and the show was actually 95% sold out...Katy Perry and her dancers where in the house last night too - because Katy is performing tonight, October 22....so it was LIT!!!
Forum :  Topic : Omg I gained 5 pounds

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Omg I gained 5 pounds

5 days ago

Omg omg ISO if it's muscle but this is NOT OK!

When a bitch keeps putting emphasis on WEIGHT there is something wrong with their health, sickness of some sort. Stop drawing attention to yourself, or just admit you are not well.
Forum :  Topic : Shitting in front of me really??

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Shitting in front of me really??

2014-06-28 08:57:08

Let me make the story really short : A few days ago I hooked up with some sexy dude off jack'd, well nothing wrong here, it was a good flip flop session...untill the moment I went to bathroom to shower and while taking a shower I smelled something strange...when I pulled the shower curtain I see the dude sitting on the toilet taking a shit! how gross!!

When he was leaving he was like "hope I see you again soon" In my head I was like "sure...in your dreams"...He hit me up this morning to come over?I didn't text back...I mean how can you shit in front somebody, let alone somebody you don't even know??! How am I going to be able to eat your ass again without thinking of what I saw??...some stuffs should remain private!!

So how would you react??

THIS WAS THE DUMBEST ASS THREAD I HAVE EVER READ....JUST PURE STUPIDITY....AND A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHY BITCHES AREN'T IN LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS. BECAUSE THIS MAN DID SOMETHING NATURAL, LIKE SHITTING THIS DUMB HO WANTS TO OSTRACIZE HIM FOR IT...
Forum :  Topic : Cold like Minnesota.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Cold like Minnesota.

3 days ago

the only bitch with a foot board in the shapes of abnormal dick. I bet you sit on that every hour on the hour...you sick looking bitch.
Forum :  Topic : LAST ASS OF THE NIGHT

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: LAST ASS OF THE NIGHT

3 days ago

OMG Daddy, I opened this at work!!!

1 days ago

I wished I could Open you at work....I love it when you call me daddy.

1 days ago

๐Ÿ˜‹

Forum :  Topic : PAPITO

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: PAPITO

16 days ago

TF! He looks like my sister! LOL

Well you have a very handsome sister then.
Forum :  Topic : Kerry Rhodes splits with his beard

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Kerry Rhodes splits with his beard

1 days ago

I wonder will he find another beard

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/aussie-actress-nicky-whelan-in-shock-marriage-split/news-story/ff0c19786107fb01f7597a23287de31b

You should learn how to post the pics....A lot of people don`t click links, nor know who you are talm bout. (I`m just saying)

So this is the dude who has or had the little boyfriend. Also found out he dated comedian Whitney Cummings and they broke up and she was left BITTER....Saw her stand up several months ago and you can tell she was hurt by that separation/breakup - Her standup routine was dark and bashing, and definitely not funny....

Forum :  Topic : SO I`M A COON!?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

2 days ago

Yo old, faggot ass been on this site for years writing these long, drawn out, grammatically challenged essays that no ones gives a fuck about.

But to answer the question, yes you are a coon. A middle aged coon with the face reminiscent of the bottom of a payless shoe. That's why you only take pics showing that busted mug one angle at a time. Drink a tall, piping hot glass of sodium cyanide and get a bang out of life.

2 days ago

LOL.

He definitely is a coon. He seems to believe his opinion is valid and actually means something when in all actuality it means shit. He has been on this site for years yet wants to claim other people have no life but refuses to admit to his use of multiple accounts.

That's a bitch made nigga

1 days ago

LMAO....Ouch, I love threads like these, they bring out the exact bitches I be talking about. I done touched on some nerves....LOL

-You live at home with your Popeyes Chicken eating ass fat mammy`s.
-You faggots are only good for taking dick, sucking dick and getting infected by dick.
-You no good ass bitches won`t find a job, won`t get registered to vote, lonely, man-less, but always trying to tell somebody else who they shouldn`t date, or not to date outside their race.

Where`s your man bitch....That`s right, you don`t have one...you too worried about my cooning ass and how long I`ve been posting on BGC with my opinions and truths....THAT`S why you black ass faggots are mad...You faggots got anger all over my quote button and I LOVE IT. My work here is done, my truth has been told and you bitches have proven yet again, my point, my opinion, my facts are correct...now you and your broke basement living ass and that other bitch you co-signing for can suck a dead crackheads dick....because you ho`s ain`t shit, and never will be shit....

1 days ago

1. My man went to the store

2. Don't live at home, I'm a federal employee who makes enough money to live away from his family

3. My mom definitely isn't fat she weighs 118 pounds

4. You sure do type a lot

5. Get a life it's obvious your main concern is trying to read people on bgc and you try way too hard to do so.

Code:
1. My man went to the store

LMAO...Bitch if you do have a man, he uses GOING TO THE STORE as an excuse to go out and get some ass and dick from some other trick, because the trick he has at home in his momma`s basement is TIRED. You are exactly what I typed in this INITIAL thread and THAT`S why you took offense, BITCH ASS FAG.

Code:
2. Don`t live at home, I`m a federal employee who makes enough money to live away from his family

Federal employee my ass, what do you do, dump trash...because YOUR mentality is definitely that of a hood rat...I`ll need receipts on that one bitch...you be on here toooooooooooo much to have any type of job.

Code:
3. My mom definitely isn`t fat she weighs 118 pounds

Oh, my bad...I forgot the ONCE-A-MONTH BLEEDING BITCH was a recovering crackhead. Tell that bony, wig wearing bitch I send my condolences.

Code:
4. You sure do type a lot

I do type a lot...ON MY MOTHERFUCKIN THREAD...the one that you decided to jump on and quote because you got called out, without actually being called out. Like they say, a guilty bitch will reveal themselves...and you have done just that.

Code:
5. Get a life it`\'s obvious your main concern is trying to read people on bgc and you try way too hard to do so.

Oh bitch, yes I do have a life and I do recall your bitch ass came on my thread and tried to read, and of course, got your fuckin wig snatched back...and I don`t have to try too hard to do anything bitch...My reads no matter how long or short are very effective. Lets just say your WORTHLESS ASS Got called out in this thread and I did not even have to mention a name...your mammy should`ve stuck a wire hanger up her pussy to get rid of you......

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: LAST ASS OF THE NIGHT

3 days ago

OMG Daddy, I opened this at work!!!

I wished I could Open you at work....I love it when you call me daddy.
Forum :  Topic : ASS!!!

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: ASS!!!

2017-06-14 20:23:24

I'm one of them tops that absolutely love ass! My admiration for ass even borders along possible addiction. Ass is a bootyful thing! Embarassed

Those are some mighty fine asses...and they are a booty-ful thing.

check out these.

http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1166044
Forum :  Topic : ASS!!!

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: ASS!!!

2017-06-14 20:23:24

who ever the bttm is that thumbed down this thread...eat a dick fuckboy!

They do that petty shit because they jealous that someone else`s ass is on display or bigger and better looking theirs...It`s the jealous girl in them..

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

2 days ago

Yo old, faggot ass been on this site for years writing these long, drawn out, grammatically challenged essays that no ones gives a fuck about.

But to answer the question, yes you are a coon. A middle aged coon with the face reminiscent of the bottom of a payless shoe. That's why you only take pics showing that busted mug one angle at a time. Drink a tall, piping hot glass of sodium cyanide and get a bang out of life.

1 days ago

Code:

YASSSSS, I got your bitch ass heated with the truth gwarl...and bitch, you and your WOBBLY SHAPED ASS MAMMY been taking raw dick for years getting infections up the ass...so what`s your point. Plus that fat bitch ass momma of yours can`t even get a damn GED the one tooth, fat bitch. And apparently you give a fuck, you got your angry, gay infected ass on my quote button getting mad because THE TRUTH HURTS don`t it....and for the many years I`ve been writing essays as you put it, your raggedy, flat, loose booty, no dick, no job having ass been following me...YOU FUCKIN` FAN. So yes bitch, you give many fucks WHORE about what I post...

Yes bitch, I`ll be a coon all the days of my life, did you not read that bitch...but I`ll be a motherfuckin working, coon bitch. Where`s your career, Oh that`s right, your nerve got touched when I said you black fags still living at home with your mammys...Bitch when you achieve half of what I have, then we can talk, at this point YOU AINT SHIT....and your rotten pussy, once a month bleeding ass momma can suck dicks bitch. Tell that ho I got a crackhead that wanna meet her TORE OUT PUSSY.

LMAO....You can always tell I touched a nerve with you faggots, you girls come out trying to swing...The truth will set you free bitch...YOU AIN`T SHIT, AND NEVER WILL BE SHIT....Broke ass, dungeon living flaming pussy.

1 days ago

Im not reading your failed diatribes, ugly, butterface faggot.

But riddle me this, why does that mug look like you wash ya face with a hot iron?

Why you like 36 years old and been on this bitch for like a decade, and still do nothing but argue with a bunch of trolls and kiddies all day?

Why do you look like an undiscovered species of pokemon? Don't quote me unless you have the answers to these questions you "fag from the black lagoon" looking bastard.

Wellllllllllllll,

We know you don`t read, we know you don`t do a lot of shit that you need to do to excel in life and to get from under your mammys roof and get YOUR LIFELESS LIFE TOGETHER....

And since you aint reading THE KNOWLEDGE I`m conveying to your infected ass....I bid you adieu. STAY OPPRESSED/PRESSED bitch...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

LOL.

He definitely is a coon. He seems to believe his opinion is valid and actually means something when in all actuality it means shit. He has been on this site for years yet wants to claim other people have no life but refuses to admit to his use of multiple accounts.

That's a bitch made nigga

LMAO....Ouch, I love threads like these, they bring out the exact bitches I be talking about. I done touched on some nerves....LOL

-You live at home with your Popeyes Chicken eating ass fat mammy`s.
-You faggots are only good for taking dick, sucking dick and getting infected by dick.
-You no good ass bitches won`t find a job, won`t get registered to vote, lonely, man-less, but always trying to tell somebody else who they shouldn`t date, or not to date outside their race.

Where`s your man bitch....That`s right, you don`t have one...you too worried about my cooning ass and how long I`ve been posting on BGC with my opinions and truths....THAT`S why you black ass faggots are mad...You faggots got anger all over my quote button and I LOVE IT. My work here is done, my truth has been told and you bitches have proven yet again, my point, my opinion, my facts are correct...now you and your broke basement living ass and that other bitch you co-signing for can suck a dead crackheads dick....because you ho`s ain`t shit, and never will be shit....

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

2 days ago

Code:

YASSSSS, I got your bitch ass heated with the truth gwarl...and bitch, you and your WOBBLY SHAPED ASS MAMMY been taking raw dick for years getting infections up the ass...so what`s your point. Plus that fat bitch ass momma of yours can`t even get a damn GED the one tooth, fat bitch. And apparently you give a fuck, you got your angry, gay infected ass on my quote button getting mad because THE TRUTH HURTS don`t it....and for the many years I`ve been writing essays as you put it, your raggedy, flat, loose booty, no dick, no job having ass been following me...YOU FUCKIN` FAN. So yes bitch, you give many fucks WHORE about what I post...

Yes bitch, I`ll be a coon all the days of my life, did you not read that bitch...but I`ll be a motherfuckin working, coon bitch. Where`s your career, Oh that`s right, your nerve got touched when I said you black fags still living at home with your mammys...Bitch when you achieve half of what I have, then we can talk, at this point YOU AINT SHIT....and your rotten pussy, once a month bleeding ass momma can suck dicks bitch. Tell that ho I got a crackhead that wanna meet her TORE OUT PUSSY.

LMAO....You can always tell I touched a nerve with you faggots, you girls come out trying to swing...The truth will set you free bitch...YOU AIN`T SHIT, AND NEVER WILL BE SHIT....Broke ass, dungeon living flaming pussy.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: SO I`M A COON!?

2 days ago

no1curr

You must care you AIDS carrying faggot, that why you created this secondary or third profile so you can comment...you delusional bitch.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: WOuld I be a race traitor if I let...

4 days ago

...an Indian dude have a chance? I recently met this Indian dude that is into me. I didn't know he was Indian at first cause his skin is like 3 shades darker than mine. I mean the dude is damn near Dogon in color. I just don't know if skin color is enough though. What should I do? Would I be insulting my people if I even entertained his advances?

3 days ago

Why is this even relevant, and why do you feel you need to ask permission from a bunch of black fags on what you should do.

This is 2017, a lot of yall need to grow up and stop letting others dictate who the fuck yall should date...90% of gay men are relationship-less because they sit around and look for validation and approval from a bunch of lonely ass black gay men.

I personally get sick of this even being a topic of discussion. This same topic was discussed a week ago and then two weeks prior to that and then several weeks prior to that.

Black people (gay and straight) miss out on relationships, opportunities, and elevation in their lives because of black on black oppression....`If I better myself, the black people gone be mad at me, If I date a non-black person, black people gone be mad at me. If I don`t act hard enough or if I don`t make babies by different women, then black people will be mad at me or call me a fag.... This shit is just PATHETIC.

2 days ago

You have no idea how telling it is that you equate "bettering" one's self and dating interracially.

The anti-Blackness and self hate you carry has never been made more obvious than in this response. Do you even realize this?

Like I said, TYPICAL black faggot fuckery....Typical.....dance around the facts and truths and then make it my fault that you come on here to pose a dumb question to a bunch of worthless, manless, no good fags.....and as I stated to someone in response to this fuckery, all you stated about the dude was about his color, not his character.

And the statement I made about bettering oneself is telling because in order to better oneself, you would have to determine for YOURSELF (Not come on bgc and ask someone else to determine for you) what is good for you and your life. And as it pertains to dating outside one`s race, again...you have to determine for YOURSELF (Not ask BGC for approval) of who you want to date and how it will benefit your life.

See you are the typical black person who deflects off of you being the problem. I`m going to be black until the day I die, so how can I be ant-black. I`m anti-stupidity, anti-idiotic, anti-dumb shit, anti-fuckery...and so if it comes in the color of black, then so be it.

So you can pull that fuckery of trying to make it seem like I have an issue, when you can`t even make a fuckin decision on who or what color person you should date...and at your age. I got a man, and have had two long term relationship before this one, that is 7 years strong now, and he`s black (so does that still make me anti-black), we have a beautiful home and two cars, we have love and family, we both have great careers and money in 401k`s and in the banks - but you don`t see me on BGC asking some strangers opinions on my life or who I should date, or what I should do....I make my own decisions - NOW, do you realize how idiotic YOU LOOK right now???

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: WILONA AND PENNY

3 days ago

WHY I DON'T SEE QUEEN BEYONCE THERE?

YOU NEVER SEE THEM.IN PHOTO OPS TOGETHER...

WAS BEYONCE NOT INVITED?

GWARL SHUT YOUR DUMB ASS UP....I JUST CLOCKED YOUR FAGGOT ASS ON ANOTHER THREAD WHERE YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT ME AND MY LOVER BECAUSE I POST THREADS WITH MEN ON THEM...IF YOU WANT beYAWNce SOMEWHERE BITCH, INVITE HER TO YOUR BASEMENT AND ASK THE BITCH...YOU HAVE BEEN DISMISSED HO...PLUS I WAS TIRED OF YOUR SLICK ASS ALL OVER MY THREADS LIKE A FUCKIN BUTT PLUG IN YOUR ASS. I KNEW IT WAS SOMETHING SHADY ABOUT YOUR FAKE PROFILE HAVING ASS....AND IT FINALLY CAME OUT....

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: PAPITO

16 days ago

I THOUGHT YOU HAVE AND LIVE WITH YOUR MAN SIS?

WHY WOULD YOU BE POSTING ALL THESE LUSTFUL PHOTOS OF RANDOM MEN IF YOU ARE IN A LIVE-IN RELATIONSHIP?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

SOMETHING NOT ADDING UP HERE...

First of all, I`m not your sis....
and second of all, what does what I post have to do with my relationship.

See you one of those shady bitches that like to play games....I peeped it because you keep posting on my threads, asking like 50 questions per everytime I respond back...it`s like a control thing where you are trying to quick question me so I can respond back to you....but that all ends here SIS!!!

Don`t fuckin try to play me gwarl...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: PAPITO

16 days ago

I think he is so insanely handsome. I love the gap in his teeth.

Yes he is...and has a very great personality.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: LAST ASS OF THE NIGHT

3 days ago

Oooh, THOSE ASSES AND HOLES ARE LOOKING TOGETHER...UNLIKE THIS B.G.C. HOW

THIS ASS BEEN THROUGH SOME BATTLE WARS...

LMAO....

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

3 days ago

Is Willona really 79 years old now??? In the words of Florida - Damn! Damn! DAMN!!! She look GUD!!! Smile

LMAO....Wikipedia has her at age 74 or 79 they had to different sources. I believe she`s 79 because I read somewhere that she was actually 79 years old.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject:

3 days ago

That is beautiful to see! I hope the tour does well!

The tour is doing remarkably well...Several sold out shows, the Hollywood Bowl being one of them...she's here tonight in St. Louis and I will be in attendance and the Arena is 85% sold out...mostly nose bleed seats left.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

3 days ago

Beautiful. I have to laugh at myself since I didn't realize that was her in the show. I'm usually good at catching celebs in shows. (Not all, just the important ones.)

LOL....damn, damn, damn.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

3 days ago

DAMNNNNN I HAD FORGOT ALL ABOUT WILONA AFTER ALL THESE YEARS....STILL HOLDING UP. W.T.F. IS RAYVEN WEARING?๐Ÿค”

LMAO @ what is Raven wearing...I thought the same thing...As much as she stans for Janet, she finally meets her and this is what she was wearing....LMAO. Wilona woods still got that smile.....and looks good for her age. Black don`t crack...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: WOuld I be a race traitor if I let...

4 days ago

3 days ago

2 days ago

Typical.....dance around the facts and truths and then make it my fault that you come on here to pose a dumb question to a bunch of worthless, manless, no good fags.....and as I stated to someone in response to this fuckery, all you stated about the dude was about his color, not his character.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: SO I`M A COON!?

Here`s a story about what a lot of you black fags on bgc and in the black community call a coon.

So because I don`t sit in the oppressed box of what the black community sits in, I`m a coon.

Because my reality of why blacks stay stagnant in the same place, makes me a coon.

When I see how blacks `TURN UP` or `GET LIT`before they `SHOW UP` and `SHOW OUT` in numbers at the polls to vote, or at their children`s schools for parent/teachers conferences then that makes me a coon.

Because I see how blacks turn every miserable thing in their lives into the white mans fault, that makes me a coon.

When the same black ass fags on BGC who are quick to call me a coon, because I call out messy, stupid shit they do, like sit on this site all day, everyday, with the quickness to leave to go fuck and suck a dick, but say it`s a waste of time to go look for a job, because....the white man won`t give you one....makes me a coon.

Because I don`t agree with black bitches and raggedy ass nigga`s who`d rather SMOKE ONE UP or GET THEM SOME DRANK as a means to stay cool, makes me a coon.

Just because I don`t have a problem with blacks who want to date outside their race, to get away from the fuckery of the black community, makes me a coon.

Just because I say the black community oppresses each other with their broken thought process, that intimidates and threatens the livelihood of other blacks who want to live and be free, who have broken from that dark place, and have enriched their lives when they get out, makes me a coon.

Well I`ll be a fuckin` coon until the day I die, because I will be DAMNED if I let a no good ass nigga or bitch tell me how I should see THEIR WRONG as being RIGHT.

If you no good ass black nigga`s want to worship beYAWNce and her pussy popping ways, or put Gay-Z up on this pedestal as your God and Goddess before the real Almighty God, then go right ahead.

If you niggas wanna own twerking and the Na-Na as something that will get you out of your fuckin` oppressed dilemma and miserable lives, then go right ahead.

If you no good ass nigga`s think spending millions of dollars a year, on designer clothes, while paying for these big designers and corporate heads to live in Million and Billion dollar mansions, while you live in a dirty ass section 8 apartment........Wit Yo Momma.............then go right ahead.

You quick mouth bitches who are quick to call someone a coon, are really the coons because you have no idea how easy it is for whites to accommodate themselves to your ignorance and get rich and wealthy off of you. You bitches say you`re WOKE.....But I think you ho`s are breathing, ya just BRAIN DEAD.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: 2017 Forum Voter Registration Drive

23 days ago

I want EVERYONE reading this posting to pledge to register to vote by October 31 or to declare that you are already registered to vote if you are currently registered. PLEASE RESPOND BELOW!!!!

1. If you are concerned about the future wars you or your friends and relatives may be drafted into or sent to fight; or

3. You are concerned about how your local government decides who in your community gets resources, roads and education; or

5. You are concerned whether the government cares about your rights and protects your rights.

Politicians don't concern themselves with people who are not registered to vote and who don't vote! Tell them you matter and you will be counted in the next election.

The link below will take you to a website that will direct you to the OFFICIAL voter registration information in YOUR HOME STATE. Just click on the drop down list, find your state and press GO.

3 days ago

I am a registered voter, however from the looks of the lack of replies, you should`ve titled this REGISTER FOR DICK and the turn out would be astronomical from these qweens.

2 days ago

I know you right. If nothing else though, at least consciousness will be raised.

Or at least you can say you tried....like so many before you.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: LAST ASS OF THE NIGHT

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: WILONA AND PENNY

Their relationship began in 1977 when Janet Joined the Cast of Good Times as Penny...Wilona`s (Ja`net Dubois`s) adopted daughter. Dubois 79, and Jackson 51`s relationship has stayed strong over the years and most Recently Ja`net joined her on and off screen daughter Janet during her State Of The World Tour at the sold out Hollywood Bowl show. A very touching moment for sure.

Raven Symone was also at the show, getting her life

as was....J-Hud, Christina Milan, Heidi Klum, Jenna and Channing Tatum, Nichole Richie and others where in attendance

JANET SURPRISED HER FANS When she reunited all of her past dancers and choreographers in a performance of Rhythm Nation. The moment was Epic and brought many of her fans and the dancers and choreographers to tears. The dancers started touring with her when she was 19 years old and Janet has kept in contact with each of them. She also revealed many of them lived with her and she named them `The Kids`...

The tour is getting rave reviews for denouncing white supremacy, right-wing extremism, domestic terrorism and police brutality. Names of unarmed black men killed by police which drew national attention with the Black Lives Matter movement, as well as the deadly violence surrounding the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Critics are praising the fact that Janet`s Rhythm Nation which was released in 1989 is still so relevant to what is going on today.
Forum :  Topic : HERE`S ANOTHER REASON WHY BLACK MEN...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: HERE`S ANOTHER REASON WHY BLACK MEN...

3 days ago

SOOOO TRUE, ESPECIALLY THE LAST PARAGRAPH...

HURT PEOPLE HURT OTHERS...

Yes, that is so true.
Forum :  Topic : HERE`S ANOTHER REASON WHY BLACK MEN...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: HERE`S ANOTHER REASON WHY BLACK MEN...

Stay their asses in trouble: They lie......and like most men, black and white, they are quick to lie, before they tell the truth....but black men have been conditioned to lie, because of their upbringing, where and how they live...and they lie even when they don`t have to.

Case and point; When a black man is pulled over by the police, his first line of defense is to lie or run.....he`ll start off with the lie...then he`ll continue to lie to get out of whatever situation he is in...the lie becomes anger and then anger becomes either running or doing something else stupid like cussing out the officer or trying to take his gun.

When a black man cheats on his wife or girlfriend, she already knows what he`s doing, in fact she will test his ass just to see how long he will lie. Case and point; she`ll be waiting for him to get back to the house, he comes in, she confronts him about where he`s been, who he`s been with....she already knows the answer, she`s just waiting for him to add onto his other lies.

Just like the police when they pull a black man over, they know by the type of car the black man is driving that he is in trouble. He can tell by his appearance that he doesn`t have his shit together. But instead of the black man pulling over and answering the polices questions; he gets on the defensive and think that the cop is just FUCKING WITH HIM. The officer may ask, can I see your license and registration, right off the top, the officer know that nigga either doesn`t have a valid license, nor insurance or registration....out of all three of those, two of them are not up to date or in his possession. So the nigga will start sweating, start lying and then start to get enraged because his shit isn`t right...so now it becomes the officers fault and then he becomes violent and the officer has to act on his intuition that this nigga will try to hurt or kill him....and I don`t blame the officers, because a lot of these hot headed nigga`s do have attitude problems and are very reckless with their lives and the lives of others.

And just like the girlfriend or wife this nigga is lying too, she becomes angrier because the nigga is steady lying and then he becomes angry because she is laying down a counter for every lie he is telling her and then he becomes violent instead of confessing the truth and handling his business like a real man.

My thing is; if a person ask you a question; i.e., where have you been, are you cheating, or sir you know your tail light is out - just know that they know more than what they are letting on, and instead of lying, just tell the whole damn story....Yes I was out with ol girl, or sorry officer, I did not know my tail light was out, but I don`t have insurance on the car either and I have tickets...because the officer is going to run the plates anyway...the girlfriend is going to show her evidence as to where, when and how long you`ve been with ol girl....so why lie....why even put yourself in the position to be hurt or killed.

I think one of the biggest things in life that pisses people off is, someone lying to them, especially if they already know the truth....and black men need to get their shit together....Because lies will catch up with you....

Just like these idiiots out here giving HIV/AIDS to people and think they are getting away with it...At some point, just like you took someone`s life and giving people a deadly disease, not only do they go through the hurt and pain, but the person that knowingly gave them the disease/infection will meet his death as well...and it may not be the infection...they could just randomly be hit by a stray bullet or they may be killed in a car accident...but in this case Karma comes back around...FOR EVERYONE.
Forum :  Topic : Maan, he GAY!

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Maan, he GAY!

3 days ago

Post things that let you know someone likes dudes.

I'll go first:

When he writes:

For the ladies

Ladies Only

..any of that mess. GAY!

EXHIBIT A What chick will this turn on?

Those are the main ones hoping to get guys to message them. Then they make videos or fake rants about how they want gay people to leave them alone. It's ALL a clever ploy to get more dudes in their DMs.

#imjustsayin

Yes, that`s the very first indication what you said.

I can tell they`re gay or gets down when they make comments like:

I on`t like being around a bunch of hard legs

or the first thing out their mouth is something dealing with sports...it`s like a prerequisite that sports makes a man macho and not gay.

My brother is temporarily staying with us and about a month ago he makes the comment to us, I can`t sit in a room with another dude and just watch television....We looked at each other like; WHAT THE FUCK or WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM....It made absolutely no sense. So me with my smart mouth said; WELL, You sure as hell don`t have a problem living with two dudes. He shut his dumb ass up then.
Forum :  Topic : GREASY

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: GREASY

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: 2017 Forum Voter Registration Drive

23 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Hey! Do you know...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Hey! Do you know...

4 days ago

Making mix-tapes is still fun!

Who here still uses tapes?

I do to take my minutes at work...not for music though.
Forum :  Topic : Most attractive dude in this photo....

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Most attractive dude in this photo....

5 days ago

Honest opinions

Looks like they are coupled up each has their arm around their mate.
Forum :  Topic : Aren't they a cute couple....

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Aren't they a cute couple....

2017-04-01 21:50:49

Awww, I want one of those things.

Keep random dicks out ya ass and booty and maybe you would have one.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: