logo
Search

POST NEWDamnedindustry2's Posts
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH MONDAY... U LET N HIM SMASH?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH MONDAY... U LET N HIM SMASH?

1 days ago

Only if them cookies fat.
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH MONDAY... U LET N HIM SMASH?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH MONDAY... U LET N HIM SMASH?

1 days ago

Yeah me and 50 gonna equal 100 cause we going half on a baby tonight.

Forum :  Topic : a message from corretta scott king

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: a message from corretta scott king

3 hrs ago

Yassss CoCo speak that knowledge.....Beautiful woman.....R.I.P.
Forum :  Topic : DANNNNNNNNNG....SEAL CALLS OUT

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: DANNNNNNNNNG....SEAL CALLS OUT

5 days ago

Seal is dumb, I'm not really a give a fuck type person but come on man it's Oprah. No one believes she knew what the man was doing. Surely she would have exposed him years ago to take over his companies.

3 days ago

I gotta disagree with you Hubs. All their asses know what each other does. That`s why they call it Hollyweird. That dude had a reputation as strong as Oprahs underwear waistband. She knew, she knew about Bill Cosby, she knew about it all, or should I say she HEARD about it. She wasn`t going to expose that white man, despite her having her own money, because that would have opened the flood gates for them to come after her...which at some point they will. However, Oprah has too many skeletons in her own closet to expose anyone. She knows she`s a Lesbian, she knows she and Gayle where fucking at one point...she knows Stedman is her beard...and she knows she`s fucking Ava Duvernay. They all have skeletons

2 days ago

You're right daddy but I don't think she would stand for his fuckery and she advocates for equality and women's rights.

Remember, Oprah is at the the mercy of them white folks...she definitely wouldn't be the first one to bring it up first...Oprah knows her role and how to play the game...but what she doesn`t realize, all those billions she`s making is going to end up in the hands of whitey....But she knows to keep quiet about certain things that would harm another powerful white person.....that`s how black people like her get ahead...Keep your mouth closed and do what we say...
Forum :  Topic : Mike please don't talk shit behind a block button...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: Mike please don't talk shit behind a block button...

2 days ago

You're a weak fag that's why you don't have anyone I was the only one to keep it real with yo head ass, I was the one taking up for you when the girls used to drag you day in and day out and I gave you some juice hoe.

Don't forget it bitch.

2 days ago

Don`t you hate that shit...

These fags keep up more shit and when you get in that ass real good, they run for the block button...then start a thread about you, so that they and everyone else who doesn`t like you or care for you can join in...I guess it makes them feel that they`ve won an argument....To me, that`s a weak ass bitch....off with their heads....

2 days ago

That bitch can stuff Mississippi Mud up his nose, a dick in his mouth and die.

Weak fag bitch playing half ass man trying to come for me with her premature cracked ass face.

I can deal with a queen being messy and shit but I can't stand no weak ass half ass man.

LMAO....Say what you really feel....
Forum :  Topic : MUSCLES - Written by.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: MUSCLES - Written by.

3 days ago

Michael Jackson. This song use to be the shit. MJ wrote it for Ms. Ross and she sang the shit out of it. The video was kind of cute.

3 days ago

I play this song often. I love the way Lil Kim reinvented the song when she sampled it for her song ‘Diamonds’ ft. Jelly Price!!!

2 days ago

LMAO...Did you say Jelly Price.....

1 days ago

OMG, my phone autocorrected that and I didn’t even notice it. My phone is being SUPER SHADY!!! I don’t even like her too much, but I do like that song!!!

LMAO...That was funny as hell though.
Forum :  Topic : Gospel singer leaves industry & comes out as bisexual

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Gospel singer leaves industry & comes out as bisexual

2 days ago

Code:
A former gospel singer turned R&B crooner has come out as bisexual.

Terrence Stone, formerly known as Aaron Thomas, opened up in an interview with Philadelphia Magazine. The 27 year-old Philadelphia native revealed to the publication that he felt negatively judged and controlled by the gospel music world, and was finally ready to start living a more authentic life.

ADVERTISING

Stone, as Thomas, started performing at just 4 years of age, honing his craft in church. He has appeared on the shows American Idol, BET’s Sunday Best, and Showtime at the Apollo.

He said his upbringing was a “sheltered” one, and the environment made it difficult to be himself.

“I lived my life according to others’ opinions of what I should do and who I should be,” he told the magazine. “Grew up singing in the church. All I knew was church. I love it and I love God. But one thing I could never agree with was the religious aspect. As a gospel artist, it was always challenging for me to be me. The expectations of the gospel industry is to present yourself as this perfect person, when I was far from that.”

The repression and denial of his true self caused him mental health issues, but he said going through those struggles helped him to grow.

“As a man I dealt with and I’ve overcome depression, fear, arrogance, identity crisis, and not being accepted for who I really am,” he said. “However, all these things made me into the man I am supposed to be today: smart, free, and beautiful.”

He believes his new identity in a new genre will help him continue that growth journey.

“The gospel industry always made me feel like I wasn’t good enough. R&B is another genre of music that I love. It’s music that’s real and tells a story,” he said. “The more I grew as an artist and as a person, I knew that my gift wasn’t only for the church. I then discovered that my mission on this earth is to impact the world through my music and life story no matter the genre. The R&B platform gives me the opportunity to encourage, inspire and uplift people in an authentic way.”

He added that he hopes he can use his “platform as an authentic example in the music industry and to the world.”

Stone has some advice for others who might be struggling to live more openly.

“The key to freedom is to constantly create yourself,” he said. “When you stop trying to find yourself and you began to create yourself, you become limitless. Fear, doubt, insecurities, opinions, and all of life’s mental struggles then become obsolete.”

Stone also recorded a video message that he posted to Instagram explaining why he had changed his name and his sound, which you can watch below.

Stone also took to Instagram to share the Philadelphia Magazine, thanking the publication, and the feature’s writer, Ernest Owens, “for hearing my heart out giving me the platform to share my story.”

“I pray it impacts somebody’s life,” he said

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/01/gospel-singer-leaves-industry-comes-bisexual/
He`s nice looking.

Forum :  Topic : Mike please don't talk shit behind a block button...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Mike please don't talk shit behind a block button...

2 days ago

You're a weak fag that's why you don't have anyone I was the only one to keep it real with yo head ass, I was the one taking up for you when the girls used to drag you day in and day out and I gave you some juice hoe.

Don't forget it bitch.

Don`t you hate that shit...

These fags keep up more shit and when you get in that ass real good, they run for the block button...then start a thread about you, so that they and everyone else who doesn`t like you or care for you can join in...I guess it makes them feel that they`ve won an argument....To me, that`s a weak ass bitch....off with their heads....

Forum : General Discussions Topic : IS THIS THE REALITY

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: IS THIS THE REALITY

I`m all about Freedom...Freedom to be who you want to be...and do what you want to do....but damn. Does that freedom mean all the men are wanting to be women.

Now don`t get me wrong, I`m not seeing the correlation of men wearing women`s heels and women`s clothes, when there are so many fashionable men`s outfits that they could wear...and if they want to wear a higher heel, there are many men`s shoes with a higher heel.

People say that Hollywood is conspiring to put a black man in drag, but the truth is, there are a lot of black men and white men especially who wear women`s clothes, underwear and/or heels, voluntarily. Some even use the excuse of wearing heels for certain causes. But what is the real deal here?

If all the men are wearing dresses, skirts and heels...then how do the real women deal with the fact that the men are more feminine and into women clothes than she is. Is this the reality that men are no longer men.

And lets not forget the accusations of sexual abuse by so many women around the world, men who are not into dressing or wearing women`s clothes will find it difficult to involve themselves with women for fear she may accuse him of sexual misconduct or abuse. So in hindsight, men will become distant and will find themselves dating or involved with men who look, dress and/or is representative of women.

Forum : General Discussions Topic : I can relate to Ricky Martin

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: I can relate to Ricky Martin

devil87 wrote:
I was watching his Behind The Music special on VH1 tonight

He was speaking on his sexuality and the media bugging him about it. He basically said he wasn't comfortable talking about it. He didn't want to be backed into a corner because the media the was bugging him about it. He wanted to come out on his own terms.

I could so relate because I've had experience of people wanting to know if I was gay or not, just trying to back me into a corner. I dont like being backed into a corner especially on things that is nobodies business anyways. If I want you to know something about me then I'll let you know, if I dont then you will never know.
No one should be forced to do anything they don`t want. The gay community is another group who feels that if you`re gay you should COME OUT, TELL THE WORLD...and they get ANGRY about gays who want to stay anonymous about their sexuality.

I say fuck them, let their asses worry themselves to death wondering, because bitch you will never hear it from my lips.

Forum :  Topic : Freaking hot dude

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Freaking hot dude

3 days ago

Nice body, nice dick print

http://www.myvidster.com/video/122247568/Untitled_-_str8ballsvideo

He fine as hell...He definitely could get the bizness.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: MUSCLES - Written by.

3 days ago

Michael Jackson. This song use to be the shit. MJ wrote it for Ms. Ross and she sang the shit out of it. The video was kind of cute.

3 days ago

I play this song often. I love the way Lil Kim reinvented the song when she sampled it for her song ‘Diamonds’ ft. Jelly Price!!!

LMAO...Did you say Jelly Price.....

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: MUSCLES - Written by.

Forum :  Topic : I bet you Odell wanted him to manhandle him

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: I bet you Odell wanted him to manhandle him

3 days ago

LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd6OdpZDkrl/?taken-by=obj

The funny thing is, big dudes like that be looking for dick...but that would be hot to see him manhandle Odell.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: DANNNNNNNNNG....SEAL CALLS OUT

5 days ago

OKRA, I mean Oprah....

Seal calls out Oprah Winfrey for hypocrisy, calls her part of the problem

WHOAAAAAAAA.....Seal went in.

3 days ago

Blame the silent victims. Not Oprah

He`s calling her out for being FAKE.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

5 days ago

Seal is dumb, I'm not really a give a fuck type person but come on man it's Oprah. No one believes she knew what the man was doing. Surely she would have exposed him years ago to take over his companies.

3 days ago

I gotta disagree with you Hubs. All their asses know what each other does. That`s why they call it Hollyweird. That dude had a reputation as strong as Oprahs underwear waistband. She knew, she knew about Bill Cosby, she knew about it all, or should I say she HEARD about it. She wasn`t going to expose that white man, despite her having her own money, because that would have opened the flood gates for them to come after her...which at some point they will. However, Oprah has too many skeletons in her own closet to expose anyone. She knows she`s a Lesbian, she knows she and Gayle where fucking at one point...she knows Stedman is her beard...and she knows she`s fucking Ava Duvernay. They all have skeletons

3 days ago

Can I get an Amen up in here?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

5 days ago

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

5 days ago

What struck me was this follow up video he posted where he attempted to prove how much of a proud African he was. He referenced his facials scars as if they were some sort of tribal thing. It was revealed years ago that they were actually the result of a form of lupus.

All of them Hollyweird people are FAKE...
Forum :  Topic : Embarrassing situations you have been involved in

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Embarrassing situations you have been involved in

3 days ago

Lets hear some embarrassing situations you have been involved in.

Let me start. This should be fun.

1. Many years ago, I was in a meeting at work. I have a habit of sometimes(at work), taking off my shoes underneath my desk and playing with my socks.

So while I was in this meeting, I took off my shoes(my feet was underneath a desk) and someone in the meeting smelt something "funky" and said "What's that smell".? I was so embarrassed, I quickly put my shoes back on.

2. One time at work, I farted and my co-worker smelt it and said something. My farts really do stink.

3. Once I was in an elevator by myself and I farted. Someone eventually joined me on the elevator and when they came in, apparently they smelt something cuz I saw them hold their nose shut really tight.

3 days ago

3 days ago

I am sue you have a few of your own. Lets hear them.

Well,

One day my dude and my nieces and nephews where at the mall. We had just come out of one store and was headed to the next one which was Sears. So I Farted right before we where about to enter Sears and so they started running to get away from me...So they go into Sears and as we were looking back we saw these group of white dudes, holding their noses and they started running to get away from the stench...OMG we laughed so hard. So we just stood there inside of Sears watching the reaction of people walking by with their noses turned up in disgust at the smell. They were all crossing over to the other side of the mall to get away...Huh-fuckin-Uh-Larious....

That happened over 8 years ago and they still talk about it to this day.
Forum :  Topic : DUMB NIGGA CHRONICLES (INSURANCE)

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: DUMB NIGGA CHRONICLES (INSURANCE)

For the life of me, I never understood the mentality of dumb nigga`s who drive like bats out of hell on the street. They are constantly driving with rage or urgency or both. The black females are so aggressive, because they internalize their emotions as it eradicates their thinking process, so they are constantly in emotional distress because of a cheating boyfriend/husband. Their aggression is definitely taken out on the road, among other places, they will ride your tail trying to get from point A to point B and do not mind getting confrontational with you if you tap your brakes for that dumb bitch to get off your ass. And they will swoop around you and slam on their brakes and slow drive in front of you. Which in my mind, defeats the purpose of her trying to get to where she`s going, yet finds the time to cut in front of you and slow drive just to get back at you.

The nigga`s are just as crazy. They live for speed and attention,. Always floor showing with their loud music blasting and driving like they got somewhere to go, which we know for damn sure it`s not to a job or to look for one for that matter. However, their attempt to outdo one another or just get attention from others around is a must for them. They are always going 20 miles over the speed limit...always putting themselves in compromising situations by having drugs in their car, unregistered or stolen guns and guess what, NO INSURANCE.

Nigga`s drive, live and act like they have insurance when they don`t. They don`t have drivers insurance, so they can`t pay for the cars they tear up while showing out, speeding etc. They don`t have health insurance, in case they cause an accident, and has to be hospitalized. They don`t have life insurance, just in case they get into an accident while speeding, showing out and happens to die in a horrific crash they caused.

So where does that leave that nigga...Well Dead for one. His family left trying to come up with money to bury his or hear dumb ass and mounting bills from being sued for causing the accident.

One thing for sure, white people 9 times out of 10 carry insurance, life, health, and automobile....and if they don`t, they sure as hell can get cash from their family members. White people who don`t have insurance has no issue in making sure their asses abide by the laws of the road. And for those white folks who don`t abide by the laws of the road, they have some damn good insurance to cover any incident that happens.

But nigga`s, they live to suffer. They live to live in misery and contempt.
Forum :  Topic : Embarrassing situations you have been involved in

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Embarrassing situations you have been involved in

3 days ago

Lets hear some embarrassing situations you have been involved in.

Let me start. This should be fun.

1. Many years ago, I was in a meeting at work. I have a habit of sometimes(at work), taking off my shoes underneath my desk and playing with my socks.

So while I was in this meeting, I took off my shoes(my feet was underneath a desk) and someone in the meeting smelt something "funky" and said "What's that smell".? I was so embarrassed, I quickly put my shoes back on.

2. One time at work, I farted and my co-worker smelt it and said something. My farts really do stink.

3. Once I was in an elevator by myself and I farted. Someone eventually joined me on the elevator and when they came in, apparently they smelt something cuz I saw them hold their nose shut really tight.

Forum :  Topic : Tony finally admitted....

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Tony finally admitted....

5 days ago

He likes my beard and he is sorry he used to ask me to cut it off all the time.

He's finding it intriguing and it is a good contrast to my softer qualities.

In other words, my man thinks I'm sexy!!!😋😍😎

5 days ago

OH...O.K....LOL

P.S.

WAIT ...WHAT?

YOUR MAN...AINT HE "MARRIED"????

5 days ago

Aren't you supposed to be straight?

Get that fake bitch!!!

Forum :  Topic : some men are so boring

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: some men are so boring

5 days ago

if you cant satisfy me intellectually and make me wanna ride your face all in one I am so not interested

I’m off tomorrow but I might just swing by and do some overtime

From all the dumb ass threads you create, maybe it`s not them who`s boring, but more so the complainer.................Gwarrrrl

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject:

5 days ago

Shots fired!

He's back tracking now. His team told him to squash that shit, you don`t wanna mess with Ofruh....Although her ass is fake....she knew what Harvey was doing and what he was about.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: DANNNNNNNNNG....SEAL CALLS OUT

5 days ago

Wait SEAL throwing a meme @ Oprah is funny as fuck, or mighty rich as they say in Brit...Ummm the same Phoca Vitulina who married a Heidi & bred o_0...you not qualified to speak miss thing, stay in pool @ SeaWorld See World dis what happens when they kill Net Neutraility

They all fake...now he`s back tracking. I hate when they talk that shit and then go back and apologize or kiss ass. Say what the fuck you need to say, back it up and keep it moving.
Forum :  Topic : Is this Odell new boo thing

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Is this Odell new boo thing

4 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd1V8pahfEp/?hl=en&taken-by=theshiggyshow

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdzPPuQD6G4/?hl=en&taken-by=obj

Not Odells type....but when average looking people have big dicks, these girls will make that nigga their type. I like Odell with Drake....cute couple.
Forum :  Topic : DUMB NIGGA CHRONICLES (PUBLIC ASSISTANCE)

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: DUMB NIGGA CHRONICLES (PUBLIC ASSISTANCE)

Section 8, allows a bitch to live in a place that is nice, with a warm roof over their heads at an affordable price so that she and her many kids won`t have to live on the streets. But when you give a nigga these types of things to give them a chance to live comfortably and affordably and they stop paying their monthly $24.00 rent then there is a problem. There are instances where bitches will let their $24.00 a month rent get up to over $400.00 then gets angry with the land lord because evicts her ass. Nigga mentality is: the other person is wrong and unfair. No, he/she is not being unfair, $24.00 motherfucking dollars a month is nothing to pay.

Food Stamps allow a bitch to feed her kids, good fresh and healthy foods. Foods that are high in nutrients to help them grow up strong and healthy. These bitches spend their food stamps, lets say $600.00 a month for 3 kids, and the bitch buys Family size bags of chips, candy, roman noodles, cereal, and other microwave foods. Unbeknownst to nigga`s the Division of family services keeps track of the purchases of these food stamp getting whores, so they collect the data and this data shows exactly how this money is being used. A segment came on television stating that the state should not dictate what the mothers who receive food stamps can purchase with those stamps. The state wants to disallow them from using the stamps to purchase, candy, chips and other junk food. Women who receive public assistance also uses these food stamps to purchase a $250.00 meal such as crab legs, steaks, and shrimps....a one day meal for her and her live in boyfriend...depleting the food stamps quickly. but when the state cuts the food stamps, they are wrong according to the nigga`s...they don`t see that it`s right and they should be able to buy junk food for their kids and expensive $250.00 meal for her boyfriend. Meanwhile the kids go to school hyped the fuck up from eating candy for dinner and breakfast and once they come down off that candy high...they can`t think or pay attention because they are hungry.

Nigga`s are so fuckin stupid.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: DANNNNNNNNNG....SEAL CALLS OUT

OKRA, I mean Oprah....

Seal calls out Oprah Winfrey for hypocrisy, calls her part of the problem

WHOAAAAAAAA.....Seal went in.
Forum :  Topic : James Franco

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: James Franco

5 days ago

In the last week, I got to learn who James Franco is. I saw him on the Golden Globe Awards. The next day, I saw "Why Him?" on HBO. I fell deeply in love with him. I didn't give a fuck about the movie, I just wanted him to take off his low cut pants. He is way too damn fine! I'm sorry Justin Timberlake. I love you, but I have some new white chocolate to melt on my tongue. Whoever that dumb bitch is accusing him of sexual harassment, she needs to shut her mouth and be grateful. I wish a hot guy would sexually harass me. I'd use a hot guy right now! I could understand if he was fat and ugly, but he is gorgeous and sexy! Why is the bitch mad? If there is any truth to the situation, she doesn't know how lucky she is. Clearly she isn't aware of all the girls who would love to be taken advantage of by a hottie like James Franco.

Yes Franco is sexy as hell...fuck justina timberfake, that fag. But Franco can get the bizness.

Forum :  Topic : This Is Why Most Dudes Wont Fuck With Y\'all

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: This Is Why Most Dudes Wont Fuck With Y\'all

5 days ago

This over the top, doing the utmost bs!

There are dudes who are homo, like me, who do not identify as gay or part of the community, because some of you are so extra. smmfh Look at this tinker bell bs!

Why tf do some of y'all do everything in your power to be the ultimate extra homo? Confused

That`s just hood-rat, ratchet, I want attention type shit. Nigga`s are good for this type of fuckery, wanting to be seen, wanting to be heard, wanting to be the center of attention. They need to SIT THEY ASSES DOWN.
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY... HOT OR NOT?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY... HOT OR NOT?

6 days ago

Yeseth...he mayeth get'eth thine bizness.....
Forum :  Topic : CHOOSE 1 AS UR TUESDAY MAN CRUSH!

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: CHOOSE 1 AS UR TUESDAY MAN CRUSH!

7 days ago

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

7 days ago

I will pass this time because I don't see any cute guys

7 days ago

I`m sure they would not mind ONE BIT with you passing this time or anytime....

6 days ago

she only like Wesley Snipes lookin transvestites

She must love something because I don't see not one ugly, unattractive dude in that group, which leads me to believe this person is trying to deflect off of his own looks..

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: CHOOSE 1 AS UR TUESDAY MAN CRUSH!

7 days ago

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

All they asses is fine...and they all got some nice lips....

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: CHOOSE 1 AS UR TUESDAY MAN CRUSH!

7 days ago

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

7 days ago

I will pass this time because I don't see any cute guys

I`m sure they would not mind ONE BIT with you passing this time or anytime....
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Im gonna blast this song when Trump leave Office

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Im gonna blast this song when Trump leave Office

11 days ago

11 days ago

Well you`ll have to wait 7 more years...cuz that retard will be in office for a second term.

7 days ago

2nd term? Oh Hell no there will be a riot for sure lol

Oh he is definitely going to get a 2nd term, believe that....this whole thing (him winning the presidency) was planned/designed....
Forum :  Topic : Sucking To Death?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Sucking To Death?

11 days ago

10 days ago

He must`ve held her head from the back as she was down on him....and even then she would have struggled, leaving scratch marks on his body trying to get away - unless she was on drugs. This is wild.

8 days ago

The bitch musta didn't have no teeth in her damn mouth.

LOL....Or somethin. But Damn.
Forum :  Topic : Who's your favourite black gay porn star?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Who's your favourite black gay porn star?

2013-06-25 11:06:21

Mr. Marky, Cutler X, Hot Rod & Jerry Stearns

@damnedindustry2 that latino guy in that scene with Mr. Marky is named June Quinones

Thanks...he is a sexy cutie pie.
Forum :  Topic : CAKES...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: CAKES...

NOT THESE CAKES.....

THESE CAKES

?

Forum :  Topic : Who's your favourite black gay porn star?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: Who's your favourite black gay porn star?

2013-06-25 11:06:21

Who's your favourite black gay porn star?

Mr. Marky

Remy

Jhovonnie

That lil Sexy Latino Boy (don`t know his name)

Kannon

Stash

Forum :  Topic : HE`S CUTE FOR A FAT DUDE

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: HE`S CUTE FOR A FAT DUDE

12 days ago

I would date the first dude

11 days ago