Search

POST NEWDamnedindustry2's Posts
Forum :  Topic : HOW MANY TIMES THIS P*SSY BEEN RAN THROUGH

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 19 hrs ago    Post subject: HOW MANY TIMES THIS P*SSY BEEN RAN THROUGH

20 hrs ago

climbing over the kitchen like a FTM monkey with a nasty ass

ew

why don`t you grow the fuck up. Is it that serious that you have to make a profile of this man to attack him. Bitches get blocked and you faggots can`t take it so you have to go do other stupid shit to harass a person. When a bitch blocks you, move the fuck on....
Forum :  Topic : Who else got a nipple fetish

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 19 hrs ago    Post subject: Who else got a nipple fetish

1 days ago

Love nikkas with medium, pointy nipples. Just wanna straddle him w/ dick while gently pinching his nips Embarassed

I love thick plump nipples.
Forum :  Topic : BOOOOOOOO

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 19 hrs ago    Post subject: BOOOOOOOO

1 days ago

lol tay do got a fat ass

LOL...

Yes they do....I love a Phatty
Forum :  Topic : BOOOOOOOO

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: BOOOOOOOO

TAY

Forum :  Topic : Darren clinton

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Darren clinton

2 days ago

Darren clinton

Forum :  Topic : What Would You Do If You..

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: What Would You Do If You..

5 days ago

..Were a high net worth individual (HNWI)?

Me? I would create moderate income housing ($500 - $1100 per month) for Black people throughout our footprint in the United States. I would also create a scholarship program, complete with free tutors for any Black woman or man, but would especially shower attention on those students who pursued Physics, Math, Software Engineering, Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical), or Education (become a teacher in a Black community) majors. I would assist in making Black communities the showplaces of their region. I would also help Black men and women who are caught up in the justice system via providing legal representation.

So, what would YOU do if you were or are a HNWI?

3 days ago

I would build a hospital/school in the same big facility that caters to mental illness in the black community as well as other programs and outreach programs to educate young men and women on practicing safe sex and giving out free condoms and literature on sexually transmitted diseases. This facility will provide job opportunity/ training, day care as well as GED and reading/writing and math education.

3 days ago

I love you for this! Fr fr

3 days ago

Thank you.

Black people are living in these times of uncertainty, and have been groomed to believe that they must rely on the system, a system that is put in place to make them fail. My goal would be to reprogram them to be self sufficient and supply them with the tools to be their own entrepreneurs. My focus would definitely be on the young and older black men so that they can handle being fathers and providers, making them equal to the black women who are educating themselves by leaps and bounds....I would like to give the black men The education and same opportunity as their female counterpart.

3 days ago

I agree! Providing the tools and training as well as opening their eyes to opportunity. I believe this is as important, because many Black m en believe there is no opportunity for them to succeed.

exactly
Forum :  Topic : What was the hottest wet dream you ever had?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: What was the hottest wet dream you ever had?

3 days ago

met myself from da futur n we fuckd in ma hs lockaroom bust so hard i woke up n my pants was wet had 2 chang da sheets n everyting i bust a lot

3 days ago

Lmao!

3 days ago

you have no idea what he said; do you. LOL

3 days ago

Lol,yea I do.

oh okay..wink, wink

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: What Would You Do If You..

5 days ago

Me? I would create moderate income housing ($500 - $1100 per month) for Black people throughout our footprint in the United States. I would also create a scholarship program, complete with free tutors for any Black woman or man, but would especially shower attention on those students who pursued Physics, Math, Software Engineering, Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical), or Education (become a teacher in a Black community) majors. I would assist in making Black communities the showplaces of their region. I would also help Black men and women who are caught up in the justice system via providing legal representation.

3 days ago

I would build a hospital/school in the same big facility that caters to mental illness in the black community as well as other programs and outreach programs to educate young men and women on practicing safe sex and giving out free condoms and literature on sexually transmitted diseases. This facility will provide job opportunity/ training, day care as well as GED and reading/writing and math education.

3 days ago

I love you for this! Fr fr

Thank you.

Black people are living in these times of uncertainty, and have been groomed to believe that they must rely on the system, a system that is put in place to make them fail. My goal would be to reprogram them to be self sufficient and supply them with the tools to be their own entrepreneurs. My focus would definitely be on the young and older black men so that they can handle being fathers and providers, making them equal to the black women who are educating themselves by leaps and bounds....I would like to give the black men The education and same opportunity as their female counterpart.
Forum :  Topic : What was the hottest wet dream you ever had?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: What was the hottest wet dream you ever had?

3 days ago

met myself from da futur n we fuckd in ma hs lockaroom bust so hard i woke up n my pants was wet had 2 chang da sheets n everyting i bust a lot

3 days ago

Lmao!

you have no idea what he said; do you. LOL

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: What Would You Do If You..

5 days ago

Forum :  Topic : I LOVE WHEN BAE TURNS HIS BACK ON ME

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: I LOVE WHEN BAE TURNS HIS BACK ON ME

9 days ago

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5a/75/83/5a7583852400039f473921063400bace.jpg

dis b my lazy ass wen i get back 4rm work b4 i shower not wantin 2 get my work clothes on da bed

Forum :  Topic : BITCHES THESE DAYS JUST CANNOT...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: BITCHES THESE DAYS JUST CANNOT...

Cook. I remember growing up, my mom, who is from Louisiana, so her aunts, mother and grandmother taught her how to cook. When she moved to St. Louis, she cooked for her older relatives, 5 brothers and us.

When she would cook, we would be in the kitchen watching her, and helping her. She`d bake from scratch, none of the box stuff. Home made bread, pastries, and all kinds of deserts. Dinners would consist of full coarse meals, two vegetables, a meat, and dessert. We had milk with our meals, no Kool-Aid though that would come later in life...but Thanksgiving would be a feast, Turkey, Duck, Hen, chitterlings, greens, corn bread, mac n cheese, corn on the cob, green beans, dressing....desserts: cobblers, chocolate cake, caramel cake, coconut cake, banana pudding, she would make a feast. Regular dinners at our house where like feast, home made chicken and dumplings and she`s roll her own dough for the dumplings, stuffed pork roast, Beef Roast with home made gravy, as well as fried green tomatoes, or stuffed peppers...

As a child we all learned to cook form our mom. Licking the batter from the bowl after she mixed her cake and poured them into the cake pans, the bowl was ours. She would teach us about seasoning the food to taste and not skimping on ingredients, whatever the recipe called for, that what you use. She never measured though, she had every ingredient in her mind.

As adults we all plan meals and prepare them for family, or family functions.

These new aged bitches can`t boil an egg. They`ll pop something in a microwave for them and their kids or they`ll order out, or go over someone else`s house for a good meal..but put them bitches in the kitchen and see what kind of meal you`ll get...HOT POCKETS.

It`s pretty sad though...all women should be able to cook a good meal. Meals are a way to a mans heart. Most men will move in and fuck a ho, but when the real grown woman feeds him, his ass is moving out of the ho`s house and moving in with the grown woman so he can eat, sleep and be happy with a full belly.

My dude and I both have parents from the south and we both cook so we are good in that area.
Forum :  Topic : Throwback stripper video

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Throwback stripper video

5 days ago

Shit like this bores me fr fr. That same slow grinding and pulsating that every black man and boy does on youtube. I mean they be hot, but it`s like why get worked up when he ain`t giving it up....lol.

I had a friend who was a stripper and he told us they stroke their dicks before the show to get the blood flowing down there and then tie their scrotums and dicks up to keep them hard. Something like a cock-ring, when he was doing it, I guess they didn`t know about the cock rings then. Cock rings give the dick girth and makes it firmer and harder.
Forum :  Topic : 

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: if i was an animal what would i be

trans_washup wrote:
1552618278 Confused
Oh wait, gwarl...here you go..this is what you look like now anyway.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: if i was an animal what would i be

trans_washup wrote:
1552618278 Confused
sorry boo, there are no animals that you would ever look like, because most animals are cute...and you`re not.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: im going to commit suicide with alcohol wipes

trans_washup wrote:
1552674595 My grandma has these prep wipes for her diabetic testing, im bout 2 use them 2 suffocate myself

im tired of living with aids
Here, use this instead. It`s quicker acting.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: My hookup at da greyhound bus station in newark

trans_washup wrote:
1552566843 At da grayhound terminal givin head

My frend got me ova here in Newark to meet some trade chile....so I met dis dude name cheef. He was taller than me and asked me if I was a tawp or bttm. I told him that i bttm, he asked if i still got my dikk, i said yea but itz small like a schrimp. N e wayz, we endin goin in an alley way nex2 this oil truck parkin lot, he fucked me so gud that i farted twice and da 2nd 1 was loud, den my stomach started to hurt cause his dick was ova 11 inches long and rite wen he pulled out i jus shitted all ova the wall of da building. It smelt like the tuna & ramen noodles i ate earlee-err i could still see da noodles in my doo do. i didn't have no tissue so after i shitted i pulled up my pants ran to da greyhound station and used the tissue in dere bathroom, we supposed to meet up again at his auntees crib and do it in da basement, wish me luck

Forum :  Topic : WOAHHHHH, ASSES THAT MAKE YOU MAKE THIS FACE

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: WOAHHHHH, ASSES THAT MAKE YOU MAKE THIS FACE

Forum :  Topic : He showing the goodies

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: He showing the goodies

5 days ago

damn, I love those cakes.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: How do u get rid of aids

trans_washup wrote:
1552614708 Im tired of living wit dis shit

Forum :  Topic : WHEN BAE, JUST....DON`T...KNOW (YOU BE LIKE DAMN U FINE!!!)

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: WHEN BAE, JUST....DON`T...KNOW (YOU BE LIKE DAMN U FINE!!!)

6 days ago

HANDSOME FELLA!....NICE SMILE TOO

yes, he is fine as fuck

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject:

6 days ago

Teeth on 1and lips on 4 , but ALL attractive

No. 1, I can just look at his sexy ass and nutt. No. 4, I could just kiss his lips and nutt.....LOL.
Forum :  Topic : White People Are Inherently EVIL.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: White People Are Inherently EVIL.

6 days ago

Doesn’t matter which country or hemisphere they come from...I think it’s in their DNA and I’m not even tryna be funny. What happened in New Zealand is terrifying. I thought that only happened in America. Nah they are just evil every damn where.

I don’t think I’ve ever met a white person who wasn’t sneaky, passive aggressive, or out to get someone. They are the only race of people who LITERALLY kill for sport and it doesn’t matter which continent they are on. If they want something they will simply take it and will kill to get it. If they don’t like you, it’s nothing for them to end you. This is not my opinion this is FACT. And I really don’t get it. I don’t understand why they have so much hatred in their hearts.

So true. I ain`t even gone lie. When them crackers go after someone, they are relentless...and they don`t care if the truth is right there in their face, they will still crucify the person they are after. They love money, power and seeing other races suffer is what they prey on. What they believe, goes...wrong or right...and no one else, in their opinion, is the hierarchy and deserving of this life, given to us all by God, but them.

That`s why they earned the Term `WHITE DEVIL` and it`s very fitting. Demonic and evil.
Forum :  Topic : White People Are Inherently EVIL.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: White People Are Inherently EVIL.

6 days ago

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU. THEY ARE...

THEIR EVIL CAN BE DIRECT AND INDIRECT...

5 days ago

Yep esp in the work place. That’s where they are the worst. They will throw you under the bus then be smiling in your face after lunch.

and bringing in cookies and cup cakes as a peace offering. lol
Forum :  Topic : IS HE CUTE ENUFF 2 B UR THURSDAY MAN CRUSH?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: IS HE CUTE ENUFF 2 B UR THURSDAY MAN CRUSH?

7 days ago

He`s fine as fuck...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: WHEN BAE, JUST....DON`T...KNOW (YOU BE LIKE DAMN U FINE!!!)

Forum :  Topic : Were you ever in a fist fight, would you hit a woman?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Were you ever in a fist fight, would you hit a woman?

7 days ago

Dear Diary,

I thought I was over fighting... then I got into two last year when I was living in Miami. SMH. When I was in NYC I use to fight once or twice every year up until college. It just remembers how quickly things can heat up. My downstairs neighbor and I got into it and she was getting way... too... close...

I was attacked by a drunk woman in during Halloween because she thought that I pushed her when I wasnt even close. It was actually this other random I saw push her. And he didnt even really push her just bumped her. She got so mad she threw coffee at me and lunged at me, scratching my face and chest as she fell to the floor. Instead of hitting her, which is what I wanted to do ( but I don't believe in violence against women) so I picked up her purse, unzipped it, and threw it out into the street, so all of her money, cards, make-up, cell phone etc got smashed to bits. She called her bf and I ended up FIGHTING the BF! Luckily for me he was OLD.He ripped my costume ( I was Aladdin so he torn my vest cuz he tried to pic me up so I just pushed him so hard he almost fell into the street with the bag... ) I was SUPER PISSED because it was cold and I had JUST bought the vest. So we star to fight and my friends FINALLY come out of Starbucks... my girlfriend slaps the girl and my guy friend throws me into a phonebooth until the police arrive. lol. The police came... didn't do sh*t as usual.

Anyway, this could have happened last night... anyways have you ever been in a fight or hit a woman? How do you avoid physical altercations?

You know, bitches are out of control these days. I mean they think they are men and can whoop a man, and I`ve said this before, women, especially black women, are the cause of so many black men killing each other, because they start shit with these dudes or dudes they date and when they get on their period, or don`t get their way, they throw a tantrum and run at the dude and when he punches that bitch she runs and calls Ray-Ray and nem and it becomes a a big fight that ends in murder. But to answer your question, my words have power so I`ll read a bitch for filth, and will fore warn that bitch that if she touches me and if she comes at me, I`m going to One, Two, Punch that bitch the fuck out.
Forum :  Topic : Were you ever in a fist fight, would you hit a woman?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Were you ever in a fist fight, would you hit a woman?

7 days ago

I WOULD NEVER HIT A WOMAN.. I'D SHOOT THE BITCH INSTEAD!

YASSSSSSS!!!!
Forum :  Topic : I Have Come To The Conclusion

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: I Have Come To The Conclusion

11 days ago

... faggots LOVE drama. They cannot exist without it. They must have some faggotry in their lives or they faint from lack of oxygen. smmfh WHY?! WHY DO SOME OF YOU FAGGOTS GO TO SUCH EXTREMES! WHY?!

Well you would think they come from the rib of a woman, because they act just like them...catty, bitchy, faggoty-ass...
Forum :  Topic : THE TEA ON JUSSY-WUSSY

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: THE TEA ON JUSSY-WUSSY

7 days ago

Word on the street is, Jussy-Wussy was jealous of his bi-racial co-star, Jeff Kinglsey plays Lucius love child was getting the spotlight on the show, and it started to center around the new character. Jussy was upset thinking or even knowing that his part would diminished and eventually written off. Remember the 3rd season there was rumors he would be leaving anyway because he was going to pursue a recording career and put acting on hold. I guess his singing career wasn`t poppin and he ended up wanting to stay on the show...but of course, people tire of the same characters doing the same thing and perhaps his role had done all it could on the show to bring ratings. This new kat seems to be a draw and brings an extended story-line to the show, although in my opinion the show sucked after the 1st season.

7 days ago

LOL...OLE LYING ASS ENTITLED JUSSY WUSSY

7 days ago

Yes, Ms. Jussy-Wussy thinks it`s all about her. Thinking she was going to be the only bi-racial baby on that show with that horrible singing...

7 days ago

TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT WAS STILL
ON THE AIR UNTIL I SAW HIM ON THE NEWS WITH THIS HOAX.

They should`ve been taken that buffoonery off the air. The Lead Character, Cookie, a loud mouth, former prisoner, drug seller/user, hood rat, black woman....now if that isn`t stereotypical, I don`t what is.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: THE TEA ON JUSSY-WUSSY

7 days ago

Word on the street is, Jussy-Wussy was jealous of his bi-racial co-star, Jeff Kinglsey plays Lucius love child was getting the spotlight on the show, and it started to center around the new character. Jussy was upset thinking or even knowing that his part would diminished and eventually written off. Remember the 3rd season there was rumors he would be leaving anyway because he was going to pursue a recording career and put acting on hold. I guess his singing career wasn`t poppin and he ended up wanting to stay on the show...but of course, people tire of the same characters doing the same thing and perhaps his role had done all it could on the show to bring ratings. This new kat seems to be a draw and brings an extended story-line to the show, although in my opinion the show sucked after the 1st season.

7 days ago

I could definitely believe this; he seems like he might be a little too much into his self & kind of arrogant & cocky!! Once he feels the spotlight is no longer focused on him, he has a temper tantrum & does stuff to throw attention his way!! He is cute, but don't let another cute & lighter guy steal his thunder & you'll see his true self surface!! If only he would have humbled himself & admitted he made a mistake & publicly apologized; he would have come off as an imperfect person & might have gained more sympathy...!!! By saying he was "The Gay Tupac" only made him come across as overly cocky & bit stuck on himself!!!

AMEN....You are so on point with that analogy. When he said he was the gay Tupac and then when I saw the interview with Gayle Elephant Leg ass and he said; `The dude punched me; So I Punched his ass back!!!` I was like this nigga lying and he trying to be too hard, there is no way this shit is real. Then the fact that his crazy ass is a Gemini too..those motherfuckers are Crazy...look at Trump, Kanye, Angelina Jolie, and several other people I know personally, who are fuckin' NUTS

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: THE TEA ON JUSSY-WUSSY

7 days ago

7 days ago

LOL...OLE LYING ASS ENTITLED JUSSY WUSSY

Yes, Ms. Jussy-Wussy thinks it`s all about her. Thinking she was going to be the only bi-racial baby on that show with that horrible singing...
Forum :  Topic : INITIAL PENETRATION

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: INITIAL PENETRATION

There is nothing better than that initial penetrating of a tight hole. When your dick tear through that flesh until you hit rock bottom and let it sit there and then slow stroke that hole until you start to milk that prostate and that hole becomes wet and juicy.

For the bottom, once that dick gets in there, that boy-pussi starts to get hot and wet and the bottom starts to throw that ass back at that dick, making the top and himself feel like they are about to pass out from it feeling so good.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: THE TEA ON JUSSY-WUSSY

Forum :  Topic : Actresses Arrested in College Admissions Cheating Scam Case

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Actresses Arrested in College Admissions Cheating Scam Case

8 days ago

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/felicity-huffman-lori-loughlin-ceos-150330351.html

Never thought about this but it makes sense

Thank god they white

I'm always down for the exposure of white folks and the dirt they do

Rich folks pay their way through things even if they are not qualified, you really cheating yourself in the end. It sucks that there are academically gifted students not able to get a spot because of these kids.

Come in and give your take

The judge should throw the book at them whores. This is how white people keep money in their bloodline, cheating, and paying their way into more money. Yet this one black girl, who is not in the business, gets questioned by the university about her SAT score going up the second time she took it and passed. I`m so glad this is the era of Annihilation of WHITEY.
Forum :  Topic : Do you like fucking in the tub?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Do you like fucking in the tub?

8 days ago

For some reason, having sex in the tub or shower makes me go soft these day....
Forum :  Topic : does anybody else here think that bareback sex is gross?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: does anybody else here think that bareback sex is gross?

8 days ago

aside from protecting ourselves from the stds that unfortunately do exist, i think bareback sex is gross. raw flesh and juices of pussy and ass rubbing and secreting on your dick and in your dick hole is nasty to me. the NASTINESS part to me is ejaculation of SPERM inside pussy and ass and then oozing out. the texture and bacteria of it all!

i have had a few condoms break on me with a few ex boyfriends and ex fuck friends and that sensation of the sperm busting inside of me and oozing out of me was pure cringe. also condoms make ejaculation which is the messiest part of sex easy to clean keeping it all in the condom and completely off the sheets. just carefully and tightly pull the condom off and hop in the shower.

Bareback sex back when HIV/AIDS was not a problem was good, feeling the warmth of that tight hole and the ass making it`s own juices, milking that prostate, was hot. But not these days. You have to be worried if the rubber breaks. You have to live vicariously through porn.
Forum :  Topic : Two gay guys fucking while neighbor at the front door,lol

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Two gay guys fucking while neighbor at the front door,lol

7 days ago

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1723387421

That was hot. I watched these video`s and they had some when these white boys at the frat house would line up and run trains on this one white dude. They`d walk in, stick their dicks in, nuts and then the next one does the same...Hot but very dangerous.
Forum :  Topic : Would you ever fuck in the car?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Would you ever fuck in the car?

8 days ago

8 days ago

I did back in the day my lover and I decided we couldnt make it to the crib and we just pulled behind this vacant warehouse and got it in..As soon as we got done, security pulled up on us and told us that we couldn`t be back there, private property, even though it wasn`t occupied, they still had it secured.

Fast forward 4 years, me and my then lover got it in at the public park, curfew was at 10, and we were doing it at 10:30, lol. Police pulled up on our ass, gave us a warning and told us not to come back in the park after curfew and that we had 5 minutes to get out of the park or he was arresting us.

Dicks got soft and we pulled out half dressed and trying to dress on the way out.

8 days ago

Lmao! You wild,lol.That was hot tho.

8 days ago

LOL....Gotta get it in.

Me and my current lover did it in the movie theater, in the park by the river in the rain, that was hot, but then that rain was cold as hell. We even did a quickie in my friends bathroom while everyone was playing cards in the living room. They call us freaks. He`s a Scorpio and Im on the cusp, Libra/Scorp and he brings out the wild side in me....

8 days ago

Lmao! get it,do the damn thang!

yezzzzzzzzir.
Forum :  Topic : Would you ever fuck in the car?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Would you ever fuck in the car?

8 days ago

8 days ago

I did back in the day my lover and I decided we couldnt make it to the crib and we just pulled behind this vacant warehouse and got it in..As soon as we got done, security pulled up on us and told us that we couldn`t be back there, private property, even though it wasn`t occupied, they still had it secured.

Fast forward 4 years, me and my then lover got it in at the public park, curfew was at 10, and we were doing it at 10:30, lol. Police pulled up on our ass, gave us a warning and told us not to come back in the park after curfew and that we had 5 minutes to get out of the park or he was arresting us.

Dicks got soft and we pulled out half dressed and trying to dress on the way out.

8 days ago

Lmao! You wild,lol.That was hot tho.

LOL....Gotta get it in.

Me and my current lover did it in the movie theater, in the park by the river in the rain, that was hot, but then that rain was cold as hell. We even did a quickie in my friends bathroom while everyone was playing cards in the living room. They call us freaks. He`s a Scorpio and Im on the cusp, Libra/Scorp and he brings out the wild side in me....
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: