POST NEWDamnedindustry2's Posts
Forum :  Topic : THIS IS WHY I WOULD NEVER

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 13 hrs ago    Post subject: THIS IS WHY I WOULD NEVER

Touch or lick a pussy....Period Blood - I`ve heard guys say it feels good and wet.....Gross

Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH MONDAY... U LET N HIM SMASH?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 14 hrs ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH MONDAY... U LET N HIM SMASH?

3 days ago

damn he fine...hell yeah.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Straight Men and Hygiene

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 14 hrs ago    Post subject: Straight Men and Hygiene

20 hrs ago

Im not into musty dicks. I like soapy dicks

Well if you`re meeting them at the bus stop or any other random place you get what you get. Though there are some nasty ass men who get up out of bed and don`t wash their asses, nor take baths after sex, so you are liable to get shitty booties, stank feet, stank breath, musty pits and sour dicks. Some of them are like chitterlings, you can`t eat`em til you clean`em.
Forum :  Topic : Atlanta’s HIV Epidemic Is As Bad As A Country In Africa

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 14 hrs ago    Post subject: Atlanta’s HIV Epidemic Is As Bad As A Country In Africa

2 days ago

Black people in Atlanta especially hard hit as HIV/AIDS epidemic continues

Health officials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced on Thursday that Atlanta remains in an HIV/AIDS health crisis and ranks fourth in the nation for new HIV diagnoses, WSBTV reports.

The epidemic has continued over the past few years and the CDC things aren’t getting any better for the city, even though in 2017 it was ranked third and has now dropped to fourth.

African-American women and men are especially impacted by the crisis, Georgia Equality director Jeff Graham told Channel 2 Action News.

“I started speaking on HIV issues, before it was HIV,” he said.

African-American teens and young people remain high on the list of those at greatest risk.

“Because for their lives, things have not changed that much. That is the crisis we have,” Graham said.

In fact, the HIV/AIDS epidemic was so rampant, that in 2016 it was likened to a third world country.

“Downtown Atlanta is as bad as Zimbabwe or Harare or Durban,” Dr. Carlos del Rio, the co-director for the Emory Center for AIDS research, said in 2016.

At issue is the limited funding and that is part of what causes the epidemic continues to spread.

https://thegrio.com/2018/12/10/black-people-in-atlanta-especially-hard-hit-as-hiv-aids-epidemic-continues/

1 days ago

When I was in high school, Atlanta and Washington DC where the gay mecca for hardcore sex and it was because of the down low men. All I would hear where the kids in the gay clubs talking about moving to Atlanta or visiting Washington. However most of the fags uprooted and moved to Atlanta. I did a post on this about 4 years ago.

1 days ago

I think you're on to something, lately I've heard of a lot of gay men from Atlanta visiting Miami, now Miami too has an HIV problem. They have a black gay Miami pride once a year, but it's more like a sex and disease spreading fest.

It would be nice to have a true black mecca, with a high black population with the concentration of the wealth too, but then you would still have stupid people doing stupid things and putting everybody's health at risk. I think black people just love hurting other black people.

The sad part is, wherever there is a large black or minority gay or DL population in an area, that area also has a large HIV positive population or crime. Your call was correct.

When I did a thread about this maybe 4 years ago, I had reported how everyone intermingles with one another from every state and how a lot of people from St. Louis during the late 80`s that I knew of where always taking trips or moving to Atlanta, and it was the black population, however I knew also from observation that there where your sprinkle of black guys that where fucking with white men on the low. But I think that the reporting that the CDC does on blacks having the highest case of HIV AIDS kinds of baffles me because white men are just as Nasty, if you will than black men. I would think that they have a higher case of HIV Infections in the white community and because we live in a world where whites are the hierarchy of the privileged that they would not want that big stigma on them. Plus in this day and age, there are more white men sleeping with black men than ever and vice versa.

And back then, hearing how the gays would just quit the jobs and uproot to move to ATL to be with this big city of bi- and DL men for dick was crazy to me...and I was young and hearing all of this. The gays would all make statements of how big the dicks are in ATL and would go down there in caravans for the weekends, have a fuck fest and then come back to St. Louis and spread what they had gotten in ATL to those in ST. LOUIS. Those who uprooted and moved to ATL contracted HIV/AIDS and died there or the one`s who came back home, came home to die.
Forum :  Topic : Atlanta’s HIV Epidemic Is As Bad As A Country In Africa

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Atlanta’s HIV Epidemic Is As Bad As A Country In Africa

2 days ago

Black people in Atlanta especially hard hit as HIV/AIDS epidemic continues

Health officials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced on Thursday that Atlanta remains in an HIV/AIDS health crisis and ranks fourth in the nation for new HIV diagnoses, WSBTV reports.

The epidemic has continued over the past few years and the CDC things aren’t getting any better for the city, even though in 2017 it was ranked third and has now dropped to fourth.

African-American women and men are especially impacted by the crisis, Georgia Equality director Jeff Graham told Channel 2 Action News.

“I started speaking on HIV issues, before it was HIV,” he said.

African-American teens and young people remain high on the list of those at greatest risk.

“Because for their lives, things have not changed that much. That is the crisis we have,” Graham said.

In fact, the HIV/AIDS epidemic was so rampant, that in 2016 it was likened to a third world country.

“Downtown Atlanta is as bad as Zimbabwe or Harare or Durban,” Dr. Carlos del Rio, the co-director for the Emory Center for AIDS research, said in 2016.

At issue is the limited funding and that is part of what causes the epidemic continues to spread.

https://thegrio.com/2018/12/10/black-people-in-atlanta-especially-hard-hit-as-hiv-aids-epidemic-continues/

When I was in high school, Atlanta and Washington DC where the gay mecca for hardcore sex and it was because of the down low men. All I would hear where the kids in the gay clubs talking about moving to Atlanta or visiting Washington. However most of the fags uprooted and moved to Atlanta. I did a post on this about 4 years ago.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : If u hate you mother you will become her.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: If u hate you mother you will become her.

1 days ago

I didnt beleive it rill i npticed i was slowly turning into my mother. I thought u turb into people u like but its the opposite. Im learning to forgive her even though she is in thw sunien placw for mean neglectful black moms. I wish i can take like 5 to 10 years wirhout seeing her.

be careful what you put in the Universe and just be happy you still have your mother here, because you are going to be even more FUCKED UP if she died.
Forum :  Topic : DIDDY HAD KIM PORTER - MURDERED

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: DIDDY HAD KIM PORTER - MURDERED

9 days ago

people are saying she died from pneumonia

I haven`t heard that one. I did hear it was complications from AIDS, and then I heard she was a sacrifice as well as what I posted. It`s strange that she, nor her family or doctors recognized that it was pneumonia or even if she actually seen a doctor.
Forum :  Topic : CUM SEE ME.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: CUM SEE ME.

3 days ago

I hate cum. Sad

Forum :  Topic : EAT RITE DINER....DINNER IS SERVED.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: EAT RITE DINER....DINNER IS SERVED.

15 days ago

Forum :  Topic : GOING FOR A RIDE ON A SHINEY BLACK CADILLAC

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: GOING FOR A RIDE ON A SHINEY BLACK CADILLAC

14 days ago

Forum :  Topic : SHIRT AND SLACKS REQUIRED....or not.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: SHIRT AND SLACKS REQUIRED....or not.

7 days ago

Forum :  Topic : ABOUT WHITE FOLKS...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: ABOUT WHITE FOLKS...

2018-11-11 16:46:39

I love and approve of this post...

8 days ago

but he's full of shit though...he likes white dick...

8 days ago

I understand what you're saying.... I've seen some of his previous posts back in the summer that seemed anti-black and we have argued about it before... There are many black celebs that are pro black, but have white partners. I don't like it, but as long as they preach messages of blackness, I'm not gonna be mad at that... After all, I did say I approve of the post, NOT of him.

7 days ago

Well it`s a good thing you don`t pay my bills or pay me my salary because as I have told you and these other faggots, I`m not here for you to like, I don`t work nor live for any of you faggots...I`m going to be me all day, and no one else. A strong black, hard working, honest living man. Whether you agree with what I post or not, is you and that girls business. I`m Anti-Nigga, not anti-black. I`m anti-racist white, not anti-white. I`m anti-ratchet ass fags, not anti-gays - Learn the difference. And you and that other bitch who says I love white dick, go back and look at all of my post and you can get a sense of where I`m going with what I post...but since you two faggot nigga`s only see one side and your beliefs, you never see the WHOLE picture. Thank you and next.

7 days ago

That's why no one really likes your ass here and see why...no one really post anything on your wack assed posts and you keep getting thumbs down, with your stupid chubby, crusty lipped ass faggot bitch ass nigger slave for white cock sucker!!!

7 days ago

"crusty lipped ass faggot"

So you noticed those crusty ass lips too?

7 days ago

You back girl....

I seen your little rant on those 5 threads you created. So you went and created a new profile, because you where just that ANGRY that I blocked your nasty faggot ass. If you put more effort into purchasing condoms and protecting yourself sexually you wouldn`t be in the HIV Status you`re in...but get your jollies girl, because you are about to be blocked again, you low-life ass faggot. You need to crawl back up in your dead mommas corspe smelling pussy and die there. Bottom ass faggot

7 days ago

No, YOU'RE mad that's why your ass is in my inbox. Lol @ you using HIV as an insult #stfuyoudustylipbitch

7 days ago

You've just been reported girl.

Forum :  Topic : DEEP THROAT.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: DEEP THROAT.

4 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/12/10/3010717_5c0f0b483d7c6.jpg

2 days ago

/
Forum :  Topic : sexual GROUP, therapy

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: sexual GROUP, therapy

3 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/12/09/3017227_5c0ddeaba017e.jpg

2 days ago

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: CUM SEE ME.

3 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/12/10/3010717_5c0f0b483d7c6.jpg

2 days ago

Forum :  Topic : YALL LOOK GOOD TOGETHER OR YALL MAKE A CUTE COUPLE OR

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: YALL LOOK GOOD TOGETHER OR YALL MAKE A CUTE COUPLE OR

4 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/12/09/3017227_5c0ddeaba017e.jpg

2 days ago

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

3 days ago

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

4 days ago

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

3 days ago

2 days ago

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

3 days ago

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: YALL LOOK GOOD TOGETHER OR YALL MAKE A CUTE COUPLE OR

4 days ago

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

4 days ago

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: sexual GROUP, therapy

3 days ago

Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH SUNDAY... CHOOSE 1

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH SUNDAY... CHOOSE 1

3 days ago

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

3 days ago

Something about this nigga is soooooooo sexy to me.

3 days ago

he is one of my favorites...

He would be no more good after I get done with him.
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH SUNDAY... CHOOSE 1

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH SUNDAY... CHOOSE 1

3 days ago

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

Something about this nigga is soooooooo sexy to me.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: CUM SEE ME.

Forum :  Topic : Where did everyone go?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Where did everyone go?

3 days ago

Bgc live use to be so active where in hell did all the members go in my area especially no one is active no more?

Forum :  Topic : Bgclive

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Bgclive

3 days ago

Does anyone know if bgclive is really shutting down?

Forum : General Discussions Topic : Gay men and Bulima

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Gay men and Bulima

4 days ago

I justed finished hanging put with a gay friend and we had a heavy brunch.

We ordered from PIzza Factory
He ordered a large taco pizza
I ordered chicken alfredo pasta and a italan sub.
Wen the foid came i was stunned how big his pizza was. I told him we both are gonna have to go on the trendmill for a hour. He casually told me " No, im gonna thrpw it up in tye bathroom when we done eating". I was shocked at his honesty. He has a nice bpdy but bulima is too much and will have dangerousconsequences long term. Why do gay men do dangerous ish to have "the perfect body" ?

Insecurity.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: sexual GROUP, therapy

Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH FRIDAY... U LET N HIM SMASH OR NAH?

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH FRIDAY... U LET N HIM SMASH OR NAH?

5 days ago

I'd get him on his back, legs up deep dick him while I'm sucking on those amazingly delicious looking nipples. Go from the nipples to those succulent lips.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : I quit my job. Im applying for another one tomorrow

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: I quit my job. Im applying for another one tomorrow

16 days ago

He was still acting scared so i had no other choice but to release him from his mystery. Lets see if he will find another hard working employee like me. I hope he learns a life lesson. If someone is doing their job and taking orders from you and doing work he isnt...shut up and be grateful dont mame him feel like shitt. My postion was physically demanding. I hope thry find someone...NOT!!!

LOL....I think you probably got the raw end of that deal.
Forum :  Topic : Side Bitch

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Side Bitch

5 days ago

Dam I wash I was somebody side bitch! A thug nigga with a big ass dick and a sexy gf. We play it off as homies and whenever we’re alone I’d give him some throat. He could compare my head to his gf’s dick sucking skills and see who comes out on top! I would gobble that dick in his car or somewhere in public with a nice scenery. Let him bust in my face and drop me back off at home. Is this possible? lol

wow.

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: YALL LOOK GOOD TOGETHER OR YALL MAKE A CUTE COUPLE OR

YALL LOOK LIKE BROTHERS.

I love when me and my guy go out or to functions and people always say you all look good together or yall make a cute couple and we always get, yall look like brothers.

Often times when you are with someone for a while, you do start to look alike, or look related because you pick up mannerism, the relationship is tight and intact and that`s always a good thing.

The other good thing about this is, even if you and your lover don`t look alike, they can still compliment each other in various ways, which makes them look good together.

One relationship I was in, he and I use to have the same style, one was we loved clothes, he was a tad flashier than I was though, but we would wear each others clothes, so we would always get, `are you all brothers` and we would always say yep. By us looking like brothers it was easy for us to not be clocked by his or my family, because they would say the same thing, you two look like brothers. Bae I`m with now, we always get, yall make a cute couple mostly.

A lot of gays, tend to go looking for someone that looks like them, and that never works. That`s why I can always tell when a gay couple is legitimately together and happy without any of the obvious issues in their relationships is because they can appear to be opposite. Example, light skinned and a dark skinned relationship. Or a heavy set and a small framed relationship, or a short and tall relationship.

And being with someone that is opposite also has people raising questions as to why are they together, they are so opposite, but that is on the outside, if gays step out of their normal dating pool, they will see there are a whole plethora of men to choose from.

Forum :  Topic : I gotta speak on Kevin Hart right now

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: I gotta speak on Kevin Hart right now

6 days ago

He's just been announced the host of the upcoming Oscars and people uncovered old anti gay tweets of his.

I can say the white gays are not going to quiet down about him being removed as you can see in this instagram post

Update: I see Kevin Hart stepped down as host

Have to watch what you say and this sends out a good message

5 days ago

I think it is crazy, it`s all these so-called victims wanting to raise sin over shit that makes no sense at this point. He said it, he apologized and they build him up to bring him down. The same shit they did with Janet, MJ and all of those blacks who will not comply...and with Janet, Les Moonves still had her black balled when she did a public service announcement, but his white ass felt she wasn`t sincere....and Like whitey does, they build nigga`s up, to make all that money for them and the minute they are done using them, they go in for the throat. Kevin Hart better use this as a tool to move differently in the business and since he did not apologize the way they wanted, he could easily be black balled in the movie industry. He better tread lightly.

4 days ago

I think Kevin will be fine

4 days ago

He will be fine with the black community, but when those angry crackers go after someone of color, they are relentless...and for someone to dig up something that old to bring back up during his announcement of hosting the Oscars, then that was something the Industry setup to happen to bring him down. But even his black audience will not follow him, if whitey is going to hold this over his head for future projects, because if you look at his career since he burst out on the scene whitey had something to do with that exposure...and that same white group who gave him his shine, can easily take that shine away.

4 days ago

The white gays will not let him live this down

Of course they won`t...

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: DEEP THROAT.

Forum :  Topic : SEXY ASS BACKWOOD COUNTRY

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: SEXY ASS BACKWOOD COUNTRY

18 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/12/08/3010814_5c0c80eba47c8.jpg

Forum :  Topic : RANDOM

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: RANDOM

Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH SATURDAY... CHOOSE 1

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH SATURDAY... CHOOSE 1

4 days ago

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

damn, all them mothafuckas fine...them damn lips on 1, 2, 4, 5 shit.
Forum :  Topic : I gotta speak on Kevin Hart right now

damnedindustry2

Senior

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: I gotta speak on Kevin Hart right now

6 days ago

He's just been announced the host of the upcoming Oscars and people uncovered old anti gay tweets of his.

I can say the white gays are not going to quiet down about him being removed as you can see in this instagram post

Update: I see Kevin Hart stepped down as host

Have to watch what you say and this sends out a good message

5 days ago

I think it is crazy, it`s all these so-called victims wanting to raise sin over shit that makes no sense at this point. He said it, he apologized and they build him up to bring him down. The same shit they did with Janet, MJ and all of those blacks who will not comply...and with Janet, Les Moonves still had her black balled when she did a public service announcement, but his white ass felt she wasn`t sincere....and Like whitey does, they build nigga`s up, to make all that money for them and the minute they are done using them, they go in for the throat. Kevin Hart better use this as a tool to move differently in the business and since he did not apologize the way they wanted, he could easily be black balled in the movie industry. He better tread lightly.

4 days ago

I think Kevin will be fine

He will be fine with the black community, but when those angry crackers go after someone of color, they are relentless...and for someone to dig up something that old to bring back up during his announcement of hosting the Oscars, then that was something the Industry setup to happen to bring him down. But even his black audience will not follow him, if whitey is going to hold this over his head for future projects, because if you look at his career since he burst out on the scene whitey had something to do with that exposure...and that same white group who gave him his shine, can easily take that shine away.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: