logo
Search
 
POST NEWDamnedindustry2's Posts
Author Message
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : She would not let him FUCK her cause he was TOO BIG

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 12 hrs ago    Post subject: She would not let him FUCK her cause he was TOO BIG

12 hrs ago

BUT I WILL BE GIVING IT A TRY TONIGHT...

12 hrs ago

Bitch you could take an armored truck in that space cave you call an ass, you wide hole FAGGOT ASS BITCH...Like mother like son/daughter. Nasty ass troll bitch!!!

12 hrs ago

WHY U SO SALTY SUS?


๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Never salty fag, just retaliatory when you brought you UGLY, BONEY ASS on my quote button on another thread trying to read. Then when I read your dusty faggot ass for filth you got in your feelings and said you`re leaving...bitch I never sent for your anorexic ass...and it`s obvious you would be your mommas sloppy seconds, you nasty bitch. I hope that motherfucker bust your fuckin prostate and it leaks out your fuckin mouth, you low-life dick taking bitch....

Bon Apetit Bitch!!!
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Jason Lee and Bobby Lytes on Wild N Outlast last night

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 12 hrs ago    Post subject: Jason Lee and Bobby Lytes on Wild N Outlast last night

1 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlgPTXgAUaJ/?taken-by=theonlyjasonlee

That was good

Oh so this is the episode my 18 year old niece was talking about. She was like no gays allowed on Wild'n Out...she`s anti-gay. So is the heavy dude gay...I know there was a skinny black gay dude on there.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : She would not let him FUCK her cause he was TOO BIG

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 12 hrs ago    Post subject: She would not let him FUCK her cause he was TOO BIG

12 hrs ago

BUT I WILL BE GIVING IT A TRY TONIGHT...

Bitch you could take an armored truck in that space cave you call an ass, you wide hole FAGGOT ASS BITCH...Like mother like son/daughter. Nasty ass troll bitch!!!
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : SPANDEX LYCRA C*CK

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 12 hrs ago    Post subject: SPANDEX LYCRA C*CK



























Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Do you like guys who are into fitness?

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 14 hrs ago    Post subject: Do you like guys who are into fitness?

1 days ago

Do you like guys who are into fitness?

18 hrs ago

Nope...they are arrogant and pompous and try to impose their eating and exercise habits on who they date. They are like church folk who try to impose religion on a person who is religious but not they are.

Plus most fit dudes can`t even be in a monogamous relationship because if they meet another fit dude, they want to compete with each other in whose the fittest and whose body looks the best...so no, they can kick rocks.

17 hrs ago

Awwww, I'M SORRY YOU'VE BEEN REJECTED. STEP YO PUSSY UP SIS. GET FIT. EAT BETTER.

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

16 hrs ago

Awww, no need to feel sorry for me You cockeyed, frail, deformed whore, tell you fat dismantled mammy to get her gapping pussy game up. both you bitches need to retire fa-real, fa-real...she been giving up pussy since the 1940`s and getting and giving diseases the whole time...and you got so many creepy crawlies floating around in your tainted asshole, you think that pus coming out is pussy cream. You stankin under-developed ass low-life bitch...and tell your Bitch ass mammy she can`t get a tummy tuck until she gets both her knees replaced. You UGLY RAGGEDY FAGGOT ASS

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}https://media.tenor.com/images/1792d0e98e83f5501e18f837c3e32ff9/tenor.gif

15 hrs ago

*SPITS ON YOUR FACE*



U UGLY TROLLING HOMOSEXUAL. I'M DONE HERE WUT U.




*EXITS THREAD 4 GOOD*

BITCH If you ever THOUGHT about spitting in my face,


I`d BEAT


YOUR


MOTHERFUCKIN ASS


SO BAD



They would not recognize your bitch ass after I get done beating the fuck out of you. Don`t start no shit it won`t be none you raggedy ass cuban skank bitch...Now take your stupid rat infected ass back to whence you came....Oh and tell you thunder thighs having ass mammy, you got read for filth bitch, for starting shit...with yo punk pussy ass..
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Do you like guys who are into fitness?

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 16 hrs ago    Post subject: Do you like guys who are into fitness?

1 days ago

Definitely.

Smile

Oh Tometta, the question is, do fit guys like old, wrinkly white pussy like yours...Old qween.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Do you like guys who are into fitness?

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 16 hrs ago    Post subject: Do you like guys who are into fitness?

1 days ago

Do you like guys who are into fitness?

18 hrs ago

Nope...they are arrogant and pompous and try to impose their eating and exercise habits on who they date. They are like church folk who try to impose religion on a person who is religious but not they are.

Plus most fit dudes can`t even be in a monogamous relationship because if they meet another fit dude, they want to compete with each other in whose the fittest and whose body looks the best...so no, they can kick rocks.

17 hrs ago

Awwww, I'M SORRY YOU'VE BEEN REJECTED. STEP YO PUSSY UP SIS. GET FIT. EAT BETTER.

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Awww, no need to feel sorry for me You cockeyed, frail, deformed whore, tell you fat dismantled mammy to get her gapping pussy game up. both you bitches need to retire fa-real, fa-real...she been giving up pussy since the 1940`s and getting and giving diseases the whole time...and you got so many creepy crawlies floating around in your tainted asshole, you think that pus coming out is pussy cream. You stankin under-developed ass low-life bitch...and tell your Bitch ass mammy she can`t get a tummy tuck until she gets both her knees replaced. You UGLY RAGGEDY FAGGOT ASS

Back to top
Forum :  Topic : SO I`M GAY ANNNNNNND YOU MAD???

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 16 hrs ago    Post subject: SO I`M GAY ANNNNNNND YOU MAD???

I never understood why being gay is always the big pink elephant in the room or in the topic of conversation on everyone`s lips. It`s 2018 and if bitches haven`t seen, known, hung out with or shared space with a gay person, then they need to be blown the fuck up.

Now my two-cents on motherfuckers who assume or find out that a person they know or a family member is gay, says they can`t be around no fag or they disowned him/her because they`re gay makes me scratch my damn head. So, I`m gay annnnnnd you mad? I mean, it`s not about you fucker...and why would you make it about you. You have motherfuckin family members saying they aren`t going t family functions because they don`t wanna see his gay ass. So you mad because you have to explain to your friends who aren`t family why your family member is gay. You can`t go out to dinner or be at family functions because you don`t want to disappoint your straight friends. You disown you son because he`s gay and you think it`s your fault or your problem...Well first off, it`s not a problem, it`s not a fault, it`s who he or she is. You can`t except a person for being gay, but you can sit and smoke weed and drink all day around your children...and most times drink and smoke weed with a gay person, but that`s all it is because you`re getting something out of the deal.

You can have a family member who is on crack and stealing from every damn body in the and outside of the family but they can still come around, but because a family member is gay, can`t.

But what fucks me up is, why are you mad. Is it because gays are free spirited, because you have had gay thoughts and being around a gay person they can spot you`re family...whatever the reasoning, it`s stupid as fuck.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Do you like guys who are into fitness?

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 18 hrs ago    Post subject: Do you like guys who are into fitness?

1 days ago

Do you like guys who are into fitness?

Nope...they are arrogant and pompous and try to impose their eating and exercise habits on who they date. They are like church folk who try to impose religion on a person who is religious but not they are.

Plus most fit dudes can`t even be in a monogamous relationship because if they meet another fit dude, they want to compete with each other in whose the fittest and whose body looks the best...so no, they can kick rocks.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : THEY CAN HAV`EM...

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: THEY CAN HAV`EM...

I did a post about this topic as it relates to black bitches getting in their feelings because they see black men with white women. But black fags do the same thing.



Just because a black man lays up with a white man and fucks or gets fucked by him does not make him a snow queen, nor does it constitute you fags trying to down him. It`s his choice. If he wants to fuck or get fucked by a white man, it`s his prerogative.



When a black bitch or black fag see a black man with a white man or a black man with a white woman you always hear them make comments like:

1. Oh he`s gay.
2. He can`t handle the strength of a black woman
3. He`s a snow queen.
4. They always taking all our men
5. He just with him or her for their money
6. He just with them because he/she lets him get away with shit a black woman/man wouldn`t.
7. Oh they just want his black ass because he got a big dick , it`s all about that slave mentality.
8. They can have him, he ugly any damn way.




First of all, he`s not your property black ass bitch and gay ass faggot.
who he sticks his dick into or who sticks their dick in him is their business. Black bitches can be married or in a relationship with a black man and will see a black man with a white woman, and they are minding their business, enjoying their love and life and this bitch is giving the evil, envy eye. This right here is the number one killer for me, black bitches and gay faggots with ATTITUDE and EYE-ROLLING...Never smiling but always got a bitch face on.





All this shit about white women/white men only want the brothers for the dick, is the same reason black bitches go busting out his car windows when he`s giving that dick away. The same reason black bitches and black faggots go after black men is because they want that BIG, BLACK, SUCCULENT DICK....So why can`t white women/white men go after them for the same thing???






It`s 2018 up in this bitch..and black ho`s and dick taking faggots are still in their feelings over this topic. Black bitches and raggedy faggots need to get that never-ending attitude in check and start treating these black men who want to be with your ugly, cellulite shaped ass, with some respect and DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOP the ATTITUDE.





And it`s not just the ATTITUDE, its the whole, my pussy/my ass you won`t be getting any of because you done pissed me off mentality is OLD. Withholding sex, plus having attitude, plus ragging about every little thing is not going to keep you a man.



Another reason you unstable, attitude having black faggots and black bitches get traded in for white women/men is because YA TOO DAMN LOUD and GOSSIP TOO FUCKIN MUCH. If your black husband or man likes getting a dildo up his ass, or likes to get fingered or even just likes freaky sex outside of the norm, why are you bitches blabbing it to your girlfriends and gay friends. That black man is trying to enjoy his sex with you, he doesn`t need his business out in the streets. That`s including what he eats, how he eats, shit stains in the drawers or how big his dick is. When you gossipy bitches open up to your little manless friends what your man does, it opens the door into yours and his PERSONAL Space and gay faggots and black bitches are notorious for slipping through that door when your gossiping, raggedy, dry weave wearing/no bootyhole walls having, cummy throat faggot asses tells your business.




And as far as white men and white women wanting this black man for how he puts it down in the bedroom, black bitches and black faggots are rolling through to meet up with white chocolate on the low. Now the biggest shouters of, `I don`t fuck with white men/women is BULLSHIT.` I have seen black gay faggots say this shit often, and as soon as the opportunity hits, they`re black asses are laid up with that white man sucking his dick, eating his ass, sucking his toes. Let`s face facts, everyone wants to try a different race out loud or on the low. And I keep hearing black faggots and black bitches say; I love my black people. I love my black women. I love my black men. They are not your possession, you do not own them. When black fags and bitches say this, they sound just like massa when they owned black slaves and treated them like PROPERTY.



So black fags and black bitches, instead of sitting back seething and sucking your teeth and rolling your eyes at these interracial couples who are enjoying and loving on each other. Why not go seeks some motherfucking mental help because who that black man is loving is who he is going to love and your dumb asses are sitting around ANGRY over it, only shows he`s winning. And I really can`t understand when a black bitch or black faggot has a black man, WHY ARE YOU HO`S WORRIED ABOUT THIS COUPLE. They ain`t worried about yall.

I love to see it, because I love to see how ignorant black bitches and faggots react...and I laugh and then shake my head and say to myself, if these black ho`s and ignant faggots drop that negative energy and turn it into positivity, they too could have a black man on their arm loving on him and him loving on them. Until then I applaud whitey for:

RIDING THAT BLACK DICK


DEEP THROATING THAT BLACK DICK


MAKE THAT BLACK DICK CUMMMMMMMMM - YAZZZZZZZ



Oh and for the record black bitches and useless faggots, when you say, `THEY CAN HAV`EM...Don`t worry, they already do.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : SHOWER

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: SHOWER

4 days ago

Fuck me.

LOL...Yes.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH SATURDAY... CUTE OR NAH?

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH SATURDAY... CUTE OR NAH?

1 days ago





















yes with his fine yella ass...
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : SHOWER

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: SHOWER

4 days ago































4 days ago

Nice!

very nice indeed.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH THURSDAY: SMASH N OR PASS N?

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH THURSDAY: SMASH N OR PASS N?

4 days ago


























3 days ago

I have run into guys his size, and the way he looks and they love to take dick.

3 days ago

True...guys his size tend to make great bottoms. Got that deep, wet and tight bussy.

Yessss, exactly.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH THURSDAY: SMASH N OR PASS N?

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH THURSDAY: SMASH N OR PASS N?

4 days ago


























3 days ago

I have run into guys his size, and the way he looks and they love to take dick.

2 days ago

lmao...

LOL...it`s true.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH THURSDAY: SMASH N OR PASS N?

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH THURSDAY: SMASH N OR PASS N?

4 days ago


























I have run into guys his size, and the way he looks and they love to take dick.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Damn Q Tip!!! A Vibrant thing indeed!!!

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Damn Q Tip!!! A Vibrant thing indeed!!!

5 days ago

He has a bad bunion on his left foot.

Poor thing.

Smile

4 days ago

as long as he`s black you`d put his dick and bunions in your mouth and ass...so don`t try it Tom-etta.

4 days ago

Oh, I see, I point out something that is objectively true and you turn it into an opportunity to be rude.

OK, got it.

Oh Tommmmmmmm...we know what your little racist yet negro loving ass is up to....because if you had a chance with that man, you`d try to convince him to raw fuck you so he can seed your po-white-trash hole, while you`re sucking on his bunions...
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : SHOWER

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: SHOWER































Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Damn Q Tip!!! A Vibrant thing indeed!!!

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Damn Q Tip!!! A Vibrant thing indeed!!!

5 days ago

Thatโ€™s not him thatโ€™s photoshop smh

5 days ago

no shit Sherlock lol....

LMAO...
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 52 YEARS OLD, 45 YEARS IN THE INDUSTRY AND....

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: 52 YEARS OLD, 45 YEARS IN THE INDUSTRY AND....

12 days ago

I attended Janets concert in December. high energy from beginning to end. True artist. No comparison. she deserves all the recent recognition!!!

I was there in October and yes, High Energy, nobody sat down AT ALL...everyone was on their feet the entire show, singing, dancing and screaming Janet, Janet, Janet...I wished I could see her again because she`s added new songs from her catalog in the show...
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Damn Q Tip!!! A Vibrant thing indeed!!!

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Damn Q Tip!!! A Vibrant thing indeed!!!

5 days ago

He has a bad bunion on his left foot.

Poor thing.

Smile

as long as he`s black you`d put his dick and bunions in your mouth and ass...so don`t try it Tom-etta.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : DEM DER THIGHS & ASS PART 2

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: DEM DER THIGHS & ASS PART 2









































Back to top
Forum :  Topic : He has a cakes book coming

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: He has a cakes book coming

6 days ago

and he wants to know what fantasies his followers want to see him doing

Put it in the comments

5 days ago

IIt`s funny how I find him so hot, but upon hearing him talk, my perception dropped like 30% I would have to fuck him with his mouth closed.

5 days ago

LOL

He is a mess sometimes when he speaks

I would have never thought.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Tops, would U smash or naw.....

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject:

5 days ago

Naw I will pass because he has to much hair on his face I like my bottom to be clean faced, don't want them to look to manly

5 days ago

Here this qween go again...thinking she is in a position to be picky...

5 days ago

Dude you need to go fuck yourself and leave me the fuck alone,

LOL...No, .go fuck yourself, since you think everyone that these BGC posters post is not your type or ugly....I guess your fat ass think you so fine and fit that you can have ANNNNNNY-BODY you want...well ya can`t gwarl...Nobody want a fat out of shaped, sugar bear.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Can he get the business? (Chocolate Boy Next Door Edition)

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Can he get the business? (Chocolate Boy Next Door Edition)

11 days ago

I would demolish that ass...
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : THICK THIGHS....

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: THICK THIGHS....

LOVE`M




























Back to top
Forum :  Topic : He has a cakes book coming

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: He has a cakes book coming

6 days ago

and he wants to know what fantasies his followers want to see him doing

Put it in the comments

IIt`s funny how I find him so hot, but upon hearing him talk, my perception dropped like 30% I would have to fuck him with his mouth closed.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : CLEARLY HE HAD A GUN AND CLEARLY HE WAS GOING TO PULL IT OUT

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: CLEARLY HE HAD A GUN AND CLEARLY HE WAS GOING TO PULL IT OUT

6 days ago

A lot of it is conditioning, and the media perpetrates this behavior by focusing on certain thin stories that they know will get black people angry whether they have all the facts or not.

Most black folk (Nigga`s in particular) are always mad and on the defensive. So the facts or not, they are still going to be mad...and like I said, white people can go after a black person for whatever reason, and if the black person is proven innocent, they are going to make them accountable for whatever happened.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Tops, would U smash or naw.....

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Tops, would U smash or naw.....

5 days ago

upload pictures online free

He has a nice smile...and a big ol' ass...I would smash...
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Tops, would U smash or naw.....

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject:

5 days ago

Naw I will pass because he has to much hair on his face I like my bottom to be clean faced, don't want them to look to manly

Here this qween go again...thinking she is in a position to be picky...
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : CLEARLY HE HAD A GUN AND CLEARLY HE WAS GOING TO PULL IT OUT

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: CLEARLY HE HAD A GUN AND CLEARLY HE WAS GOING TO PULL IT OUT

Chicago shooting victim did have a gun and from the video he looked as if he was about to grab it and use it...and officers cannot wait to see if he`s going to make pleasantries...and to run makes it even worse so these officers have to do what it takes to save their own lives and make it home to their families. So what are they protesting for when Chicago is full of black on black crime all day, everyday.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44844907




So with that being said, this murder just happened here in St. Louis. Two men got into an argument on the metro bus, one stood up and accidentally bumped the other man, and the other man shot him. The victim then left the bus and tried to run away but was followed by the suspect, who continued to shoot.

The victim died on the scene. The suspect is still on the loose.





So where are the protesters in this case.

I am not understanding how officers who are serving and protecting can come into a confrontation with these angry gun toting black men and people expect these officers to reason with them, when these black men get angered by the slightest and will take a life in a heartbeat.

As black people, there has to be transparency. There has to be accountability for these young black mens actions..and if they are mentally ill, or have been abused, the black family needs to seek an intervention and get them some help. These black mothers need to stop having these kids and then set them free to the streets and then get on television and lie and say that their child was a good child...they are not. A lot of these black kids are beast at a young age. They are angry and disrespectful and they grow up to be the same way and worse.

I have a friend of a friend who rehabbed this home and made it beautiful on the outside and inside. He went to work and came home one day and this black girl was sitting on his steps....She was about 14 years old He told her to get off his property, she curse him out like she was grown and he went back off on her...she gets on her cell phone and calls her momma to tell her that this man was bothering her..and apparently her momma is the kind that thinks her child is right...NOOOOOO, bitch you`re child is wrong and you are wrong for condoning her bad ass behavior.

and I for one, get sick and tired of the FUCKERY....these officers get tired and fed up from getting cursed out, spit on and disrespected by these nigga`s...and I know white people curse officers out and spit on them or hit them back all the time, but this is a White Man`s world, black people can`t do what whitey does...Whitey had disrupted the black family yet again, by making it illegal for parents to knock the shit out of their kids and so the end result is what we have today, all these bad ass kids, turning into bad ass adults....When I was coming up, you even looked like you where going to say something back to your parents yo ass would be waking up in the Emergency room. And here black people go, Marching and protesting officer shootings, when black men kill each other everyday all day...You hear about a police shooting of black men every several months...but you cannot make black people understand - ACCOUNTABILITY. Their first reaction is ANGER...and just like White people, black people will stick to their truth or what they believe is their truth...and they can be just as wrong as wrong, but will stick with their beliefs, even if the proof is right there...and white people do the same thing...but to be better than them, we need to go back to that old school black family unity...Kids get their asses beat by the neighbors when they do wrong and then call the momma and she beat that ass some more...
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : What's wrong with wanting to get lit before sex?

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: What's wrong with wanting to get lit before sex?

16 days ago

I know a lot of folks both straight and gay like to drink, smoke and self medicate in other ways before sexual activity. I'm sure y'all heard party n play and seen this on online profiles. Recently, I been seeing some profiles on gay sites and apps saying no drugs, not into 420, no drink or smoke, no hard drug users, etc.

I wanna know what's wrong with turning up before sex? especially if u not violent or too much to the left off turnin up. Wby some dudes in the life look down or reject those who party or turn up? I can see if dudes asking u to fund their party favors.

I think turnin up is a good way to relax and let ur guard down. I've been with dudes who were awkward, nervous or just didn't properly communicate their interest and attraction. They had me thinking they wasnt into me but in actuality they were....just uncomfortable or nervous. Plus taking dyck can be painful and a lot of tops don't know how to fuk properly and make love to the booty. Then so many gay men wanna come over and fuk without talking, chillin and ram their dycks in u and the experience is just either unenjoyable, rushed or just mediocre if that.

What are ur thoughts to partying and turning up before sex?

15 days ago

Turning up, getting lit and partying equals being sexually irresponsible which leads to, diseases, pregnancy, infections/hiv/aids, denial. Once reality sets in and they come down off the high...retaliation sets in, revenge.

One should always go into a situation with a clear and opened mind, it`s bad enough people who lust others fuck without using protection, just imagine being high and INSERTING and being INSERTED into. A big No-No.

7 days ago

Turning up doesn't necessarily mean sexual irresponsibility. Some turn up and still use condoms. And some folks just turn up with alcohol and don't smoke or use any other party favor.

I just don't get why some dudes are so against it when u have so many men in the life who just lack the social skills and values to foster and sustain a healthy relationship. Then some dudes meet up but so nervous and the situation is awkward with that uneasy tension.

6 days ago

Though I respect your comment, getting turnt (Liquor, Drugs, Poppers, etc.) can most definitely cause sexual irresponsibility...being irresponsible happens when a person does or doesn`t use enhancements of drugs, liquor, poppers. People lust after those who they want and if they want that person bad enough, they would fuck raw.

I think that it`s irresponsible for gay men or anyone to be having unprotected sex and having sex period with random hookups. The world is dangerous and people could care less about the life and well-being of others, nor themselves. And being awkward and nervous means you shouldn`t be fucking. When you are going to fuck someone, you should know the person well enough to be comfortable because you do know them well enough to lay up...

6 days ago

I agree with ur last paragraph especially about the uneasiness and awkwardness. But a lot of us have random hookups so its hard to develop the right chemistry. Then a lot lack conversation and social skills, manners, decorum, values, etc. I am the type who likes to be warmed up and have sexual attraction ans chemistry with men I sleep with.

Well that was my point, if you have random hookups, that`s fine, play safe and keep it together, but if there is awkwardness and reservation then you shouldn`t be fuckin, not you per se, but in general.

I`ve had random hookups in the past, no drugs, wine, etc involved, because don`t do those things anyway, but I have to be in my right mind for sex with a person. I want to be there mentally and not be exacerbated with enhancements, and I certainly don`t want to be laid up with someone who is enhanced, because I want them and myself to be in our moment..
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : The Game gives good face

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: The Game gives good face

7 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlOlH0oH1f9/?taken-by=losangelesconfidential

He got his poses down

Id fuck the Holy Hell out of Game. I bet he be moaning and groaning taking that dick.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Whoโ€™s the prettiest TS on the BGC forum?

wish-washyts wrote:
1531692770
None other than me
tokimonsta wrote:
1531708338 Yesss I love it
That bitch looks like COUNT BROKEULA....
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Ass!

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Ass!

6 days ago













_______________________________________


Hell Yeah...
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : CROTCH GRAB`N, BIG BOOTY WRESTING FREAKS

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: CROTCH GRAB`N, BIG BOOTY WRESTING FREAKS

7 days ago

I never understood why some guy keep their penis "up" or 'sideways" in their underwear. I always have my penis "down' in my underwear.

if it gets hard or semi-hard, it`ll still rise up...unless you tuck it and duct tape it under your asshole....
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : What's wrong with wanting to get lit before sex?

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: What's wrong with wanting to get lit before sex?

16 days ago

I know a lot of folks both straight and gay like to drink, smoke and self medicate in other ways before sexual activity. I'm sure y'all heard party n play and seen this on online profiles. Recently, I been seeing some profiles on gay sites and apps saying no drugs, not into 420, no drink or smoke, no hard drug users, etc.

I wanna know what's wrong with turning up before sex? especially if u not violent or too much to the left off turnin up. Wby some dudes in the life look down or reject those who party or turn up? I can see if dudes asking u to fund their party favors.

I think turnin up is a good way to relax and let ur guard down. I've been with dudes who were awkward, nervous or just didn't properly communicate their interest and attraction. They had me thinking they wasnt into me but in actuality they were....just uncomfortable or nervous. Plus taking dyck can be painful and a lot of tops don't know how to fuk properly and make love to the booty. Then so many gay men wanna come over and fuk without talking, chillin and ram their dycks in u and the experience is just either unenjoyable, rushed or just mediocre if that.

What are ur thoughts to partying and turning up before sex?

15 days ago

Turning up, getting lit and partying equals being sexually irresponsible which leads to, diseases, pregnancy, infections/hiv/aids, denial. Once reality sets in and they come down off the high...retaliation sets in, revenge.

One should always go into a situation with a clear and opened mind, it`s bad enough people who lust others fuck without using protection, just imagine being high and INSERTING and being INSERTED into. A big No-No.

7 days ago

Turning up doesn't necessarily mean sexual irresponsibility. Some turn up and still use condoms. And some folks just turn up with alcohol and don't smoke or use any other party favor.

I just don't get why some dudes are so against it when u have so many men in the life who just lack the social skills and values to foster and sustain a healthy relationship. Then some dudes meet up but so nervous and the situation is awkward with that uneasy tension.

Though I respect your comment, getting turnt (Liquor, Drugs, Poppers, etc.) can most definitely cause sexual irresponsibility...being irresponsible happens when a person does or doesn`t use enhancements of drugs, liquor, poppers. People lust after those who they want and if they want that person bad enough, they would fuck raw.

I think that it`s irresponsible for gay men or anyone to be having unprotected sex and having sex period with random hookups. The world is dangerous and people could care less about the life and well-being of others, nor themselves. And being awkward and nervous means you shouldn`t be fucking. When you are going to fuck someone, you should know the person well enough to be comfortable because you do know them well enough to lay up...
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Whoโ€™s the prettiest TS on the BGC forum?

lamarc_oneill wrote:
1531692770 IYO ๐Ÿ˜
damnedindustry2 wrote:
1531694911 None.

They look like men and lil boys in cheap ass wigs, clothes, lacefronts, wigs nails and eyelashes. None of them have feminine looks, qualities or behavior. They don`t dress with or act with class. They act ratchet and confused. Always whining about why men don`t like them or treat them like shit, that`s because they act low-class, trashy and disrespectful, to themselves as well as everyone else.
ethiopia_shakur wrote:
1531773256 It's 2018 & You gay men are still feeling it
It's funny you commented, because the guilty always do.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : CROTCH GRAB`N, BIG BOOTY WRESTING FREAKS

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: CROTCH GRAB`N, BIG BOOTY WRESTING FREAKS



































Back to top
Forum :  Topic : R U CHOOSING A, B OR C AS UR SATURDAY MAN CRUSH?

damnedindustry2

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-18 16:15:14
Posts: 7584

Saint Louis
Missouri
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: R U CHOOSING A, B OR C AS UR SATURDAY MAN CRUSH?

7 days ago

A





B






C



All three....`A` needs to grow up, I hate dudes who flash their money.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 
 
 


 
Change Online Status: Status Update: