Search

POST NEWKijuju_magi's Posts
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 03:31:29     Post subject: Can you and your man do this?

foreva_da_fight wrote:
1508658600 They cute
melaninshorty wrote:
1509265804 Puppy cute or I-would-try-to-talk-to-him-if-he-were-single cute?
:/

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 03:15:38     Post subject: Justin Timberlake is over...he's canceled.

guccigang wrote:
1508781156 I actually really like him and I think he's awesome what some people don't even know about him is that he has brought music programs to struggling neighborhoods to help kids stay in school and stay off the streets get your facts straight before you come for him he is extremely talented a very giving individual
damnedindustry2 wrote:
1509166657 So him doing humanitarian work to act as if he cares, exempts him from appropriating black culture while muscling up his white privilege and being a messy qween. Well I would expect you to say what you said, you make bad decision all the time anyway.....
guccigang wrote:
1509239048 Girl shut the fuck up and get a life stop worrying about who I like and worry about you and keeping up with Beyoncé you're a fucking creep a loser a dumbass you been on this site for 8 plus years and still can't take a hint that no one cares what you font which is why most of your threads flop cause no one gives a fuck! Kill yourself stupid motherfucker
damnedindustry2 wrote:
1509243106 LMAO...why you so mad ms. gwarl....and we won`t talk about who has been on this site longest, because as many profile pages you have I guarantee your lifeless, manless, bed hopping ass has been on here longer. As about as long ass you`ve been ill....(if you know what I mean).....but I digress when you get your pussy game up, then holla at me...and as far as my thread flopping, I told you and the other gwarls on here years ago, I post just to post, either you bitches weigh in or ya don`t.....either way I`m not here to get validated...and from the looks of it, you have been skimming and commenting on my post for years for you to know if they flop or not, can we say (FAN)...LMAO. And you know in your health condition you should not be telling me to kill myself, you could croak any day now sweetie, be careful what you wish for lil girl.
guccigang wrote:
1509260305 Mad? Who's mad girl? If I were mad I'd follow you around from thread to thread quoting you with negative things to say always kinda like you do to me! Pathetic ass bitch get a life , get a man, get you some dick other than the dick you pheen over online. You can tell when someone gets no dick at all they sit online collecting pictures of naked men to make a thread about it on bgc. KILL YOURSELF your life ain't worth shit no one likes you, you sit on website being negative to other people just because you wish you had their life, you get no type of play so your sad ass comes online to take out your anger on people who are actually happy.
khumian_beast wrote:
1509260755 Didn't you just make a thread insinuating someone looks like an Octopus? Get off the soap box hunn. Lord knows you vent more than anyone on this forum.
guccigang wrote:
1509261233 Example number 3564278:

A fat bitch who's probably up right now stuffing his face and watching anime and or fapping to people he will never get a chance to hit.

Get a life ole boy or go shoot up like ya pops and wind up in a ditch somewhere
khumian_beast wrote:
1509262028 I'm surprised you took your fingers out of your throat long enough to type that. Bravo.
guccigang wrote:
1509262160 HAaaaaa no fat ass see I live a healthy lifestyle but eat whatever I want I just exercise enough and stay active throughout the day so that it doesn't go to my thighs or stomach like you I don't sit around a desk all day and develop an overlapping gut kinda like the one you have because you sit at home on your downtime watching naruto while eating cheese wiz out of the can. Fat fuck slit your wrists do the world a favor
khumian_beast wrote:
1509262837 Girl please. I bet a CT scan of your liver would reveal it's half dead.
guccigang wrote:
1509263041 There you go cys, I love it when that inner bitch fem makes her creepy crawly exit out your wide ass. What's wrong bew you bored tonight? No good Animes to watch? Perhaps if bae was actually in driving proximity you could have something to do. Lol you talk a lot of shit only to wind up in the exact situation as the person who you were talking shit about. I live for bitches like you, yknow the fat girls at the party standing by the dip and chips ACTING like they're having a good time
khumian_beast wrote:
1509263577 Girl. You live for Anonymous sex and LSD. You not fooling anyone except maybe your dumbass mom who keeps bailing you out, allowing you to be the waste of carbon your dad always knew you were.
guccigang wrote:
1509263659 Bailing me out of where cys? You're mad huh? Go run to daddy.. o....
khumian_beast wrote:
1509264153 Run? From you? Lol. You must hang around some true faggots if you think you are intimidating. Then again you do want to cut your dick off to be a make believe girl. You aren't exactly living in reality. Oh well.
guccigang wrote:
1509264648 Awww she really is mad now she's speaking aggressively. Let me make something clear cys the words/font of an overweight double chinned no life small dick bearing fem top will never have any affect on me then days are gone gwarl now I'm heading to the gym soon wanna go work on them cankles?

Didn't read. You are a cum dump that managed to gain an ego. With that said, I'm bored of you. Dismissed and Goodnight.

Oh yeah and stop projecting your fat ass ex on me. Thanks.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 03:04:31     Post subject: Things That Make You Say Hmmm....

wordsoftruth wrote:
1509132518 @dalasthoodnikka

And This Will Be Your Life In Those Continued Endevour...

How I know? Cuz I just had yet another 6 page discussion with someone I shouldn't even know exists much less shares my sexual proclivities....so lets stop with the accusations of delusional and abberent thinking because if any of your fellow dl brehs knew you were participating on this site ( even incognegroically), you probably lose your license to lie to your family and baby mamas about your secret boyfriends...lol right? 😁😁😂😂

Where you continue to misstep: a lifestyle is not an entire culture or world and like it or not, yours is dying out/becoming obsolete. Thats not criticism thats a present statement of future fact. My being and purpose is to be someone who can inform, aid, support, counsel, advise, mentor, coach ect. regardless of race, age, gender, or sexuality. That is my gift and my burden. In that, what has always held true in my experience is what can be learned, can be unlearned or at least modified into more positive, healthy useful thinking......
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1509146387 I dont even understand what that was suppose to mean, but.....ok. Again, this forum is your world, not mine, as a DL Nigga I utilize it at my leisure and then leave it. I have no fear of the scenario you describe, but it further goes to show how little you truly comprehend DL niggas
guccigang wrote:
1509261052 You are so fucking annoying. What is there to comprehend about DL niggas?that you are liars? That you sit there and clown niggas for doing the same thing you do when no one is watching? That you like dick up the ass but have to act all secret service about it? Girl bye shut up you making it seem like DL is a college curriculum when it's not. You're a faggot just like every other faggot you just say your pants and wear baggy clothes to throw people off.

You're a fucking a clown a loser, and I really dont like you there very few people o dislike and you are one of those people I cannot stand, you're a joke a lie, a piece of shit you're momma gave birth to a piece of shit, when you came out of her nasty stank pussy the doctor looked at her and smacked her 3 times once for giving birth to a piece of shit, Twice for not aborting and three times just because.
khumian_beast wrote:
Code:
when you came out of her nasty stank pussy the doctor looked at her and smacked her 3 times once for giving birth to a piece of shit, Twice for not aborting and three times just because.

Math. is. not. your. friend.
guccigang wrote:
1509261565 Obvious you don't get it fat fucking cow
khumian_beast wrote:
1509262534 Seethe Skeletor.
guccigang wrote:
1509262698 It's 3:36 am and you're the one who initially quoted me trying to insult me? Who's really seething? You or that double chin?

Seethe because this is what you look like:
khumian_beast wrote:
1509263170 Try? Facts are facts. You got called out for being a hypocrite and here you are bitching and whining as if I care about your fetish of a fat guy eating canned cheese. I know u like fat people because of your low self esteem and you believe they can't harm you. I'm fine with that fantasy. What's real is you can't refute that you are a hypocrite.

With that in mind. Shut your gaping pussy. Thanks.
guccigang wrote:
1509263762 Aww cys the pussy isn't gaping your dicks just too little
Nah bew. It's gaping. You need to give it a rest before you get anal cancer and have to get your butt sewn shut so u can shit out your stomach into a bag.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 03:02:33     Post subject: Justin Timberlake is over...he's canceled.

guccigang wrote:
1508781156 I actually really like him and I think he's awesome what some people don't even know about him is that he has brought music programs to struggling neighborhoods to help kids stay in school and stay off the streets get your facts straight before you come for him he is extremely talented a very giving individual
damnedindustry2 wrote:
1509166657 So him doing humanitarian work to act as if he cares, exempts him from appropriating black culture while muscling up his white privilege and being a messy qween. Well I would expect you to say what you said, you make bad decision all the time anyway.....
guccigang wrote:
1509239048 Girl shut the fuck up and get a life stop worrying about who I like and worry about you and keeping up with Beyoncé you're a fucking creep a loser a dumbass you been on this site for 8 plus years and still can't take a hint that no one cares what you font which is why most of your threads flop cause no one gives a fuck! Kill yourself stupid motherfucker
damnedindustry2 wrote:
1509243106 LMAO...why you so mad ms. gwarl....and we won`t talk about who has been on this site longest, because as many profile pages you have I guarantee your lifeless, manless, bed hopping ass has been on here longer. As about as long ass you`ve been ill....(if you know what I mean).....but I digress when you get your pussy game up, then holla at me...and as far as my thread flopping, I told you and the other gwarls on here years ago, I post just to post, either you bitches weigh in or ya don`t.....either way I`m not here to get validated...and from the looks of it, you have been skimming and commenting on my post for years for you to know if they flop or not, can we say (FAN)...LMAO. And you know in your health condition you should not be telling me to kill myself, you could croak any day now sweetie, be careful what you wish for lil girl.
guccigang wrote:
1509260305 Mad? Who's mad girl? If I were mad I'd follow you around from thread to thread quoting you with negative things to say always kinda like you do to me! Pathetic ass bitch get a life , get a man, get you some dick other than the dick you pheen over online. You can tell when someone gets no dick at all they sit online collecting pictures of naked men to make a thread about it on bgc. KILL YOURSELF your life ain't worth shit no one likes you, you sit on website being negative to other people just because you wish you had their life, you get no type of play so your sad ass comes online to take out your anger on people who are actually happy.
khumian_beast wrote:
1509260755 Didn't you just make a thread insinuating someone looks like an Octopus? Get off the soap box hunn. Lord knows you vent more than anyone on this forum.
guccigang wrote:

A fat bitch who's probably up right now stuffing his face and watching anime and or fapping to people he will never get a chance to hit.

khumian_beast wrote:
1509262028 I'm surprised you took your fingers out of your throat long enough to type that. Bravo.
guccigang wrote:
1509262160 HAaaaaa no fat ass see I live a healthy lifestyle but eat whatever I want I just exercise enough and stay active throughout the day so that it doesn't go to my thighs or stomach like you I don't sit around a desk all day and develop an overlapping gut kinda like the one you have because you sit at home on your downtime watching naruto while eating cheese wiz out of the can. Fat fuck slit your wrists do the world a favor
khumian_beast wrote:
1509262837 Girl please. I bet a CT scan of your liver would reveal it's half dead.
guccigang wrote:
1509263041 There you go cys, I love it when that inner bitch fem makes her creepy crawly exit out your wide ass. What's wrong bew you bored tonight? No good Animes to watch? Perhaps if bae was actually in driving proximity you could have something to do. Lol you talk a lot of shit only to wind up in the exact situation as the person who you were talking shit about. I live for bitches like you, yknow the fat girls at the party standing by the dip and chips ACTING like they're having a good time
khumian_beast wrote:
1509263577 Girl. You live for Anonymous sex and LSD. You not fooling anyone except maybe your dumbass mom who keeps bailing you out, allowing you to be the waste of carbon your dad always knew you were.
guccigang wrote:
1509263659 Bailing me out of where cys? You're mad huh? Go run to daddy.. o....
Run? From you? Lol. You must hang around some true faggots if you think you are intimidating. Then again you do want to cut your dick off to be a make believe girl. You aren't exactly living in reality. Oh well.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 02:52:57     Post subject: Justin Timberlake is over...he's canceled.

guccigang wrote:
damnedindustry2 wrote:
guccigang wrote:
damnedindustry2 wrote:
guccigang wrote:
khumian_beast wrote:
guccigang wrote:

khumian_beast wrote:
guccigang wrote:
khumian_beast wrote:
guccigang wrote:
Girl. You live for Anonymous sex and LSD. You not fooling anyone except maybe your dumbass mom who keeps bailing you out, allowing you to be the waste of carbon your dad always knew you were.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 02:46:10     Post subject: Things That Make You Say Hmmm....

wordsoftruth wrote:

How I know? Cuz I just had yet another 6 page discussion with someone I shouldn't even know exists much less shares my sexual proclivities....so lets stop with the accusations of delusional and abberent thinking because if any of your fellow dl brehs knew you were participating on this site ( even incognegroically), you probably lose your license to lie to your family and baby mamas about your secret boyfriends...lol right? 😁😁😂😂

Where you continue to misstep: a lifestyle is not an entire culture or world and like it or not, yours is dying out/becoming obsolete. Thats not criticism thats a present statement of future fact. My being and purpose is to be someone who can inform, aid, support, counsel, advise, mentor, coach ect. regardless of race, age, gender, or sexuality. That is my gift and my burden. In that, what has always held true in my experience is what can be learned, can be unlearned or at least modified into more positive, healthy useful thinking......
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1509146387 I dont even understand what that was suppose to mean, but.....ok. Again, this forum is your world, not mine, as a DL Nigga I utilize it at my leisure and then leave it. I have no fear of the scenario you describe, but it further goes to show how little you truly comprehend DL niggas
guccigang wrote:
1509261052 You are so fucking annoying. What is there to comprehend about DL niggas?that you are liars? That you sit there and clown niggas for doing the same thing you do when no one is watching? That you like dick up the ass but have to act all secret service about it? Girl bye shut up you making it seem like DL is a college curriculum when it's not. You're a faggot just like every other faggot you just say your pants and wear baggy clothes to throw people off.

You're a fucking a clown a loser, and I really dont like you there very few people o dislike and you are one of those people I cannot stand, you're a joke a lie, a piece of shit you're momma gave birth to a piece of shit, when you came out of her nasty stank pussy the doctor looked at her and smacked her 3 times once for giving birth to a piece of shit, Twice for not aborting and three times just because.
khumian_beast wrote:
Code:
when you came out of her nasty stank pussy the doctor looked at her and smacked her 3 times once for giving birth to a piece of shit, Twice for not aborting and three times just because.

guccigang wrote:
khumian_beast wrote:
1509262534 Seethe Skeletor.
guccigang wrote:
1509262698 It's 3:36 am and you're the one who initially quoted me trying to insult me? Who's really seething? You or that double chin?

Seethe because this is what you look like:
Try? Facts are facts. You got called out for being a hypocrite and here you are bitching and whining as if I care about your fetish of a fat guy eating canned cheese. I know u like fat people because of your low self esteem and you believe they can't harm you. I'm fine with that fantasy. What's real is you can't refute that you are a hypocrite.

With that in mind. Shut your gaping pussy. Thanks.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 02:40:37     Post subject: Justin Timberlake is over...he's canceled.

guccigang wrote:
damnedindustry2 wrote:
guccigang wrote:
damnedindustry2 wrote:
guccigang wrote:
khumian_beast wrote:
guccigang wrote:

khumian_beast wrote:
guccigang wrote:
Girl please. I bet a CT scan of your liver would reveal it's half dead.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 02:35:34     Post subject: Things That Make You Say Hmmm....

wordsoftruth wrote:

dalasthoodnikka wrote:
guccigang wrote:

khumian_beast wrote:
Code:

guccigang wrote:
Seethe Skeletor.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 02:27:08     Post subject: Justin Timberlake is over...he's canceled.

guccigang wrote:
damnedindustry2 wrote:
guccigang wrote:
damnedindustry2 wrote:
guccigang wrote:
khumian_beast wrote:
guccigang wrote:

I'm surprised you took your fingers out of your throat long enough to type that. Bravo.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 02:17:11     Post subject: Things That Make You Say Hmmm....

wordsoftruth wrote:

dalasthoodnikka wrote:
guccigang wrote:

Code:

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 02:05:55     Post subject: Justin Timberlake is over...he's canceled.

guccigang wrote:
damnedindustry2 wrote:
guccigang wrote:
damnedindustry2 wrote:
guccigang wrote:
Didn't you just make a thread insinuating someone looks like an Octopus? Get off the soap box hunn. Lord knows you vent more than anyone on this forum.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-26 12:47:09     Post subject:

khumian_beast wrote:
1508658600 Brad would make a nice bottom. I feel like he's the top in this relationship tho. And no...
shortdarkandavg wrote:
1508704817 I thought the exact opposite.

I felt Brad bottoms more often. He seems like he tries to put on a front to throw people off and Darius lets him get away with it.

The way someone acts outside of the bedroom doesn't necessarily dictate their sexual preferences.

Why not?
khumian_beast wrote:
1508705206 I'm 6'4 200lbs, bae is like 5'4 130. We could do all the ones where one supports the other but if it called for equal support I highly doubt bae would be up for the challenge. Razz
melaninshorty wrote:
1508999691 That can be remedied with lifting.

The reason I say so is I hate movie scenes where a building is collapsing or someone falls over an edge and someone is trying to hold onto someone else. They usually can't hold on and drop the person. I want to get to a point where I can lift two people up to safety.

You need to have that gladiator grip to pull someone up, to avoid falling to their doom.

Then again..you seem the type to be like Scar:

If I'm passionate enough to cut that which I don't deem necessary with a fine tipped blade why wouldn't I be just as passionate for that which I do care about? My inner circle describes me as a Honey Badger. I'm playful but catch my ire and... Smile

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 22:39:38     Post subject: Name that forum reg

melaninshorty wrote:
1508882010 I don't get it.
khumian_beast wrote:
1508988439 Why is he shading you bew?
melaninshorty wrote:
1508989077 1) I told you not to call me that.

2) I've said it before and I will continue to say it: You cannot shade someone that you want to f*ck/date/have a crush on...it's called flirting.

3) I don't look like an octopus. I look like a horse.

4) You know that this thread isn't about me. Nice try, though.

what should I call you. Keep it casual >_>

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 22:27:19     Post subject: Name that forum reg

melaninshorty wrote:
1508882010 I don't get it.
Why is he shading you bew?

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 22:20:32     Post subject: Shouldn't older mature gays be enlightening the youth

khumian_beast wrote:
1507992519 Most learned information has a life span of about two years. In theory it should be those within your own age group who should be enlightening you as older people have much more to unlearn than they have to learn and wouldn't exactly be ideal. Your beacon of light is always going to reside with you so stop going out on pointless adventures looking for it.
lovepeacesoul1 wrote:
1508976621 See this is that ...SATANIC SHIT...THEM DEMONS BE WHISPERING IN YOUR EAR!

OLD PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO "TEACH THE YOUTH"...

LOL...KEEP THINKING THAT AND STAY SLEEP ...CREEP!
khumian_beast wrote:
1508986638 Reading comprehension isn't a gift everyone has unfortunately. You'll get there one day.
lovepeacesoul1 wrote:
1508987008 UMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

BITCH...FUCK YOU!

it should be those within your own age group who should be enlightening you as older people have much more to unlearn than they have to learn and wouldn\'t exactly be ideal

P...WITH YOUR ..."LYING DEMONIC ASS"...MY COMPREHENSION IS FINE...IS YOURS?
:/ I'm disappointed. You were supposed to call me a black ass sissy so I could laugh before switch back to another window to watch wrestling.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 21:57:18     Post subject: Shouldn't older mature gays be enlightening the youth

khumian_beast wrote:
1507992519 Most learned information has a life span of about two years. In theory it should be those within your own age group who should be enlightening you as older people have much more to unlearn than they have to learn and wouldn't exactly be ideal. Your beacon of light is always going to reside with you so stop going out on pointless adventures looking for it.
lovepeacesoul1 wrote:
1508976621 See this is that ...SATANIC SHIT...THEM DEMONS BE WHISPERING IN YOUR EAR!

OLD PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO "TEACH THE YOUTH"...

LOL...KEEP THINKING THAT AND STAY SLEEP ...CREEP!
Reading comprehension isn't a gift everyone has unfortunately. You'll get there one day.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 03:11:54     Post subject: Odell Beckham Jr's little brother has moves - FATS/FEMS only

khumian_beast wrote:
1506465264 Let's not use the word thick at all to describe that. Morbidly obese is perfectly fine and isn't manipulative in expectation.
melaninshorty wrote:
1508917609 Let's not act like somebody like me wouldn't motivate him to eat healthier so that he has a longer life to enjoy me.

I really don't care about how toned the body looks, as long as people are working to a healthy BMI.

I'd rather this than losing weight and needing surgery for all of the excessive skin.

You should look up Dance hall Chrissy. He's large and in charge of gravity. And nimble as a ballerina.

That stuff I can't even do.

I will always be with someone that will make people go, "Why is he with him? What does he see in him?"

And if I get sick or take medication and get bloated, or get into a car accident, become disabled..disfigured...he'll still be there, when nobody else will.
khumian_beast wrote:
1508917830 Sounds predatory. You'd target someone who isn't healthy for the hopes that if you every become unhealthy yourself they wouldn't leave you. I can only imagine the look on your face if that person left you anyway.
melaninshorty wrote:
1508918253 Not so. I mean people who are considered physically unappealing in general, not only overweight men.

My family has always told me I don't put enough emphasis on looks.

When I thought I was straight..my mother said I always sought out ugly girls with hearts of gold..and while that was nice..

she wanted cute grandbabies.
khumian_beast wrote:
1508918303 lls... I always liked tomboys Smile
melaninshorty wrote:
1508918725 Most of the girls I had "crushes" on were rough-looking tomboys. And all of them are now stud lesbians. Go figure.
Yeah.. I wasn't into the overly butch ones.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 02:58:23     Post subject: Odell Beckham Jr's little brother has moves - FATS/FEMS only

khumian_beast wrote:
1506465264 Let's not use the word thick at all to describe that. Morbidly obese is perfectly fine and isn't manipulative in expectation.
melaninshorty wrote:
1508917609 Let's not act like somebody like me wouldn't motivate him to eat healthier so that he has a longer life to enjoy me.

I really don't care about how toned the body looks, as long as people are working to a healthy BMI.

I'd rather this than losing weight and needing surgery for all of the excessive skin.

You should look up Dance hall Chrissy. He's large and in charge of gravity. And nimble as a ballerina.

I will always be with someone that will make people go, "Why is he with him? What does he see in him?"

And if I get sick or take medication and get bloated, or get into a car accident, become disabled..disfigured...he'll still be there, when nobody else will.
khumian_beast wrote:
1508917830 Sounds predatory. You'd target someone who isn't healthy for the hopes that if you every become unhealthy yourself they wouldn't leave you. I can only imagine the look on your face if that person left you anyway.
melaninshorty wrote:
1508918253 Not so. I mean people who are considered physically unappealing in general, not only overweight men.

My family has always told me I don't put enough emphasis on looks.

When I thought I was straight..my mother said I always sought out ugly girls with hearts of gold..and while that was nice..

she wanted cute grandbabies.
lls... I always liked tomboys Smile

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 02:51:06     Post subject: Do you find this video racist? #BISEXUAL EYES ONLY

shortdarkandavg wrote:

The Catch Me Outside girl got a record deal...but he's racist.

Right.

Okay, then.

Aisde from the objectification of women and the caricature...his honesty is absolutely hilarious.

Sidenote: His smile is hypnotic. Beautiful man.

@little_death @southernsteel @t-wood @mrexotica @version02 @Blackminister30
khumian_beast wrote:
1508824020 ...hilarious.
melaninshorty wrote:
1508912798 Eh...you'd laugh at a guy running over his ex, backing up on him and then suing the ex for getting blood on his car.

Not hard to make you laugh.
khumian_beast wrote:
1508917526 depends... was said ex a manipulative crybaby? habitual liar? chronically reckless? undependable? a failure? loud/boisterous? suck dick for cocaine but want a bf to love him for who he is? I sure the fuck would laugh. Smile
melaninshorty wrote:
1508917747 Silly rabbit. You should have just coated your D in cocaine. Problem solved.

A lack of creativity weeds out those who will surive in the coming near-apocalypse.
cocaine get's absorbed through contact... i'm good.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 02:50:30     Post subject: Odell Beckham Jr's little brother has moves - FATS/FEMS only

khumian_beast wrote:
melaninshorty wrote:

Sounds predatory. You'd target someone who isn't healthy for the hopes that if you every become unhealthy yourself they wouldn't leave you. I can only imagine the look on your face if that person left you anyway.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 02:45:26     Post subject: Do you find this video racist? #BISEXUAL EYES ONLY

shortdarkandavg wrote:

Right.

Okay, then.

Aisde from the objectification of women and the caricature...his honesty is absolutely hilarious.

khumian_beast wrote:
1508824020 ...hilarious.
melaninshorty wrote:
1508912798 Eh...you'd laugh at a guy running over his ex, backing up on him and then suing the ex for getting blood on his car.

Not hard to make you laugh.
depends... was said ex a manipulative crybaby? habitual liar? chronically reckless? undependable? a failure? loud/boisterous? suck dick for cocaine but want a bf to love him for who he is? I sure the fuck would laugh. Smile

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-24 00:47:00     Post subject: Do you find this video racist? #BISEXUAL EYES ONLY

shortdarkandavg wrote:

Right.

Okay, then.

...hilarious.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-23 23:57:54     Post subject: Share your Workout Tips, Insecurities and Body Goals

I wanna be lean and mean Smile

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-22 18:24:31     Post subject: You really think you're special?

khumian_beast wrote:
1508709745 I must say, the whole dead over 30 thing is a lie.
shortdarkandavg wrote:
1508711825 Thanks for saving me, Captain O!

I thought I was a goner there, for sure!

Gee willikers! You're my hero!
You're welcome.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-22 17:29:23     Post subject: You really think you're special?

I must say, the whole dead over 30 thing is a lie.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-22 15:46:46     Post subject:

khumian_beast wrote:
1508658600 Brad would make a nice bottom. I feel like he's the top in this relationship tho. And no...
shortdarkandavg wrote:
1508704817 I thought the exact opposite.

I felt Brad bottoms more often. He seems like he tries to put on a front to throw people off and Darius lets him get away with it.

The way someone acts outside of the bedroom doesn't necessarily dictate their sexual preferences.

Why not?
I'm 6'4 200lbs, bae is like 5'4 130. We could do all the ones where one supports the other but if it called for equal support I highly doubt bae would be up for the challenge. Razz

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-22 15:43:15     Post subject: Shouldn't older mature gays be enlightening the youth

ilovebirdfu wrote:
1507992519 @x-mandee

Just wondering. Instead of arguing with every forum reg who is younger than you or spreading negativity about someone's body image or weight (which I find completely ironic because well.... look in the mirror cys) shouldn't you be enlightening those younger than you warning them about the dangers or mistakes to avoid in this lifestyle being that you've made a few since your public information has landed on this site numerous times and you've been harassed numerous times on here also?

Why do you choose to insult certain people and be cordial/nice to the low self esteem douche bags who believe they know it all. I think I know why most miserable people walk around with a chip on their shoulder and treat others who are better off like crap. You and mister caveman should consider a relationship you guys would make a lovely couple! Both annoying, both BORING, and both are shaped like playdoe.
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1508000539 I tell every DL young nigga on here, if he looking for guidance, he can hit me up.
x-mandee wrote:
1508013319 Noooow you know good and damn well aint no niccas who fall into that category or even think and behave as you do seeking no type guidance in their personal lives..they are having too much fun making that shyt up as they go along and continuing to crash and burn.....lol
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1508110675 Not true, I remember I was looking for guidance, and I found it. You'd be surprised.
x-mandee wrote:
1508111170 And you were also born before 1985 and have no milinial blood in you so of course common sense dictated that you sought out guidance from an experienced person...these kids these days believe what they see and read on the internet and social media over adult guidance and experience. Any young DL type seeking you out may have a few questions but his ulterior and overall goal is to get in your boxers &/or your wallet #theend
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1508111776 that was the alterior motive of a lot of the people I sought direction from
mreightfiveoh wrote:
1508114045 Well now the prey has become the predator so to speak......#butgoodluckwiththat
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1508217510 I couldnt be the predator, Most of the people that I thought were really going to guide me, ended up being fruity in disguise, and I was too stupid then to spot the fakes.
mreightfiveoh wrote:
1508218951 I wasnt talking about you..i was talking about these young mfers who start fucking in middle school then gold digging escorts by the time they 21....the innocent prey in our day has become the predator of now...and mfer, fruity is not contagious.. especially if you are your own man...as long as somebody had something to teach you about this side of the street,
you shouldve been more apt to learn. Now you willing to pass on what you made up as you went along to the next dummy...........#goodluckwiththat
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1508270597 They not really predators, they dont have the skillset to be predators, I say they more like parasites, predators go out and hunt, parasites mooch off whatever comes bye. and naw I aint wanna learn shit about that side of the street, a whole bunch came on my side and tried to drag me ova there wit them, but luckily i came across the right few who did teach me the real shit.
mreightfiveoh wrote:
1508282039 lol Id meet you in the middle with predator-parasite cuz from this generation being too lazy to be one or the other. And please stop acting like somebody saved you from something long ago lol cuz when it comes right down to it, you still have sex with same sex..minus the social identification & labels..So im curious as to what you felt you were "saved" from?..cuz if you naturally masculine.. nobody can really talk you out of that...
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1508302760 They tried to convince me that their thinking was normal and that I was required to conform to it despite it being completely opposite of my nature, and I learned the truth from good people who reminded me of what I already knew when i could have been lost.
mreightfiveoh wrote:
1508304093 Soooo someone trying to give a social identity and structured label for your same sexual feelings at the time was in some way "trying to harm or brainwash you". But you were trying so hard to hold on to the social construct that is your masculinity/heterosexuality that you rejected those notions til you found someone older who thought wrong about the matters of sexuality the same as you do. THOSE were "good people" who reinforced the hypocritical cake eating too ideology that already existed in your brain and the fruity gays who tried to get you to be open and honest about your sexuality were the "bad people"?? I need for you to clear this up because if this is what you plan on teaching some nacient DL msm dude, you kinda need be shame of yourself......
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1508389532 U got it right sorta, except ur so brainwashed that, that is ur perspective on it. But I know that is as close to your comprehension on such matters as you get so im gonna say year ur right...sorta.
mreightfiveoh wrote:
1508416438 Brainwashed Huh? ...............please keep in mind I have a son and two grandkids dude...and was raised by two old skool baby boomer hetero-parents. Life for me is simply being happy & content and doing meaningful tasks in the purpose that God made me for. I try but thats not everyday for me. Ive known I was different since the 6th grade, defined what that difference was by age 15, and knew Id never be happy or content being or playing hetero by 19.

My sexuality "brainwashing" not only saved my life but it also taught me some incredible things about myself, other kinds of people, and the power of female energy. It wasn't good or bad. It was what it was! Im not even textbook openly gay or advocate anything glbtq at this point but I took what I needed from this lifestyle to make myself whole.

I would not have made it or be the person I am today living as inauthentically as you do. Weve had some deep exchanges on here so I understand the dl/msm thing worked for/ saved you but what you are & doing is slowly dying out/becoming socially unnecessary to pass along like a right of passage or a survival kit.
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1508476194 I never went through any sexual identity struggle. The belief u have that your path is the standard path is probably part of your bias and brainwashing. This is what you and people like you do not understand. Your perception is NOT the correct perception. it is YOUR perception, which you are entitled too. The same goes for me. My perception is not the right perception, it is MY perception. Those inner struggles you had about knowing you were different and unwillingness to accept it, NEVER happened to me. I do not feel some great pain eating away at me. Infact, the closest thing to that I would say is when people tried to instill in me the values of your lifestyle and had me believing that I had NO CHOICE but to conform to it. I would have chosen death over conforming to gay-lifestyle values (not sexual orientation) Those issues u faced are as foreign to me as the urge or desire to call my friends by the opposite sex pronouns or the desire to go panty shopping for myself. But i think its part of yall coping mechanism to normalize yourselves and alienize those who u see as part of your oppressors or as a goal you can not obtain. The people who I would instruct are the people like myself. Those lil niggas thats going through what your going through, I dont want to help them cause I am not equipped to help them, they are better off talking to somebody who is like you, who can relate.
mreightfiveoh wrote:
Code:
I would have chosen death over conforming to gay-lifestyle values (not sexual orientation) Those issues u faced are as foreign to me as the urge or desire to call my friends by the opposite sex pronouns or the desire to go panty shopping for myself. But i think its part of yall coping mechanism to normalize yourselves and alienate those who u see as part of your oppressors or as a goal you can not obtain.

Statements like this is why you will forever remain ignorant and bigoted and why the idea of you passing this tripe on to someone else possitively scares me. There is nothing masculine or manly that you have or could do that I cannot or have not done already. The only real differences are that I am no longer interested in females and far more open and honest about my sexuality. Thats it. There are some fem gay men who participates in the things you have listed above but there are many gay men who do not and are just as masculine as you are. JUST like there are some hetero males who hit & commit violence against women and many who do not. My path to who I am was MY path just like your path belonged solely to you. There is no standard path BUT what you will never convince me of sir is that worshipping masculinity above all and LYING & DECIEVING about your sexual proclivities to everyone including yourself, and even hiding an entire love relationship from the public with side chicks & baby mommas is morally correct and justified. You passing on a coping mechanism NOT a way of full, meaningful morally just living and you need to admit that whomever comes to you seeking guidance.........
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1508543090 and there is no way that u can convince me that men can convince that niggas who think that it is NORMAL to imitate females is some higher form of energy and is normal behavior is anything but self delusion. So I guess we at an impass.
mreightfiveoh wrote:
1508543823 Im not trying to convince you that my way is better than your way..all im saying is masculine energy has its limitations and so does fem energy..but being able to comfortably tap into both when you were born of both is where the true power in life resides. You worship one and condemn the other, breh..and that imo will remain to be the fault in your stars......
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1508544221 Again, I believe people should act their sex, ur entitled to believe what u choose to believe, but with that believe and all consequences of that belief shall you be bound homie.
mreightfiveoh wrote:
1508557192 And I believe that people should be who and what they authentically are on the inside and if that is a same sex loving male who honors and implores both his masculine and fem energies to get thru life and gives no fucks about what anyone else thinks about him, then so be it. Worshipping masculinity means also worshipping social constructs & conventions of gender & sexuality and I refused long ago to let that hold me down or back from flying freely.....
Hoodnicca..I can honestly say that how I was made matches up pretty dern well with my God-given purpose. A mid-aged hetero-minded, overly masculine black dude with my personality would be dead, divorced twice or under somebody's jail right now trying to live my life. It took a long, bumpy journey full of setbacks, ah-hah moments and disappointments to get here but I know I am who and what Im suppose to be..
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1508561551 Im glad your happy with urself. I think everybody should be happy with themselves and the life they are living. what ur not undertanding is that niggas like me are HAPPY with the lives WE ARE LIVING. now dont u agree we deserve the same respect and acknowledgement of us to live the life we like as well? or is that reserved exclusively for people who fall into your understanding of how sexuality and social constructs work?
oldman_d wrote:
1508564565 #RealTalk: Its hard for us to give you all that type respect and acknowledgement when your happiness relies upon dishonesty, deception and hypocrisy. Ultimately, thats your business..live your life..... but some of you all are stupid enough to try and throw us under the bus in the name of mainstream heterosexuality or try to run those dl bi games on our female family members and its in those times that they will suffer the consequences of their actions.....
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1508622283 u say hyporcrisy and dishonesty, to me ur happiness depends on delusion and brainwashing, and self agrandizement. So does that mean I have the logical right to disrespect ur way of life?
oldman_d wrote:
1508626145 Well lets examine that:
Code:
DELUSION:
an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

Homosexuality is no longer classified as a mental disorder and though there are many delusional minded homosexuals in this world..the quality in and of itself of being gay is not a delusion. It exists in nature, it is socially constructed, culturally defined and scientifically studied.

Code:
BRAINWASHING:
a forcible indoctrination to induce someone to give up basic political, social, or religious beliefs and attitudes and to accept contrasting regimented ideas
2 :persuasion by propaganda or salesmanship

In most cases, homosexuality is an innate manifestation of feelings, desires, and other sexual emotions for someone of your same gender. If present from birth but virtually undiagnosable by heterosexual parents/care-givers, wouldn't the hetero-normal upbringing be the brainwashing of the homosexual child? Its been my experience the cultural education you might receive from older, more experienced gays would serve to reverse some of the hetero-normal training & conditioning that tends to create most self-loathing, religiously pariahed, deceitful homosexuals. This lifestyle information and gay guidance would in theory only be a form of brainwashing to an actual heterosexual, hetero-normalized male...do you honestly believe you qualify as one of those, dhn?....

This is not about disrespecting your way of life, this is more about how your way of life disrespects others including yourself. Your a hetero-normal man who has sexual relationships with males secretly and females more publically. Is there a guy you ever been with where you kept your girlfriend at the time secret from him?
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1508635894 Homosexuality is not the delusion to which I was referring, I do not think that homosexuality in and of itself is wrong in anyway. Its the social constructs and the lifestyle people have built around their sexuality that is delusional. The notions that male and female gender roles have anything to do with sexuality, and then to spend a significant amount of energy challenging that construct while at the same time claiming those constructs in labeling behavior (feminine energy). Brainwashing refers to the coping mechanism mentality that gay men adopt in order to not feel like victims in a world that largely doesn't accept their thinking, and adopting these beliefs as they are passed down generationaly from homo to homo not as a concept or as a possibility but as an absolute certainty.
oldman_d wrote:
1508645617 But its a now current, contemporary concept passed down from homo to homo that actually works because the alternative is homophobic self loathing, being bullied & discriminated by society, and pretending to be something you are not in a life of misery & unhappiness shared with some unsuspecting female. In this case, the delusion would be the happiness and the brainwashing would be the heterosexual covering to fit in/survive. The glbtq kool-aid offended your sensibilities so you decided to drink the down-low msm punch instead. You say you happy with who you are as a person and I have to believe that. But morally, I cant abide with you thinking its ok to pass your coping mechanism on to the next generation when its inherent flaws are lies, deception, and hypocrisy (at least for you ones that like males & females)
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1508648770 That again is ur brainwashing, u thinking in 2 dimensions, as if those are the only alternatives. Thats limited thinking. And you expect others to fall within those limits. What homos should be doing is learning self love, but GENUINE self love. Loving ones self for what you are, is not the same thing as loving ones self for what you aren't. That is the paradoxal nature of the whole gay lifestyle. "We're here, we're queer, so get used to it...(I.E. We are going to be what we are and we dont care who likes it) and then please like us for what we say we dont care you like. LMAO. The fact of the matter is, chaining together the idea that homosexuality has anything to do with gender roles is the problem, YET after chaining those roles together, you would despute the validity of that chain. It makes no sense. And then to reverse it and tell urself logically that it makes less sense for a MAN to cherish his own MASCULINITY....that is the delusion.
oldman_d wrote:
1508650196 Please stop saying brainwashing!!!!...cuz technically speaking its ALL socially constructed brainwashing..right? The nitty gritty here is for a nacient masculine male who is attracted to his own gender to decide which koolaid is going to be less harmful to him in the long run and that is for the individual to decide. For me, I decided my manhood was more important than abject masculinity and that feminine energy is a useable resource and not my enemy. And for the record, its not wrong for any man to cherish his masculinity but when its above all else..esp his integrity....I have a problem with that.
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1508702881 and when a man sacrifices his manhood for his sexuality, I have a problem with that.
oldman_d wrote:
1508704100 DLHN, Lets not confuse manhood with masculinity. You have a problem with males sacrificing their masculinity for their sexuality. Once I knew achieving manhood was more important, I was more than ok to relinquish some of my masculinity so that I could utilize femininity as a resource. Here's a popular list of the qualities of manhood, how many can you honestly check off??
http://www.drheadman.com/2012/08/20-characteristics-of-real-manhood-n.html
Never trust anything with "real" in the description. It indicates a personal ideal that's nothing more than an opinion spewed by a self appointed gate keeper.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-22 03:57:47     Post subject:

Brad would make a nice bottom. I feel like he's the top in this relationship tho. And no...

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-21 19:54:24     Post subject: Trying to change a man is useless

girl bye.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-21 19:53:21     Post subject: Yknow what they say!!

Awwww. Isn't it scary how I could tell yew and yew bew fell out once again without days ago without you ever mentioning it? I know yew tew well.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-21 19:11:29     Post subject:

I used to collect them as a kid. Along with Animorphs.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-21 14:22:32     Post subject:

khumian_beast wrote:
1508612527 Why would you wanna drive a truck for $12 an hour? You might as well drive for Pizza Hut and collect tips on top of your base salary, gas stipend and make much more than that.
wettboipussy4u wrote:
1508613455 im seeing so many youtube videos about trucking and it seems alluring im not a people person if u follow my past threads. i think being in a truck by myself is great.
...not for $12 dollars an hour, equivalent to the $25K you cited it isn't.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-21 14:09:12     Post subject:

Why would you wanna drive a truck for $12 an hour? You might as well drive for Pizza Hut and collect tips on top of your base salary, gas stipend and make much more than that.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-21 00:02:46     Post subject: What are your goals in life?

To die not giving a fuck.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-20 12:44:29     Post subject: Hey FAT BITCH

negronamese wrote:
1508464886 Can you feel this what subtlety happening tween these tew..They working thru they issues...and Cummy Beast is the typical nigga, he pops up in that inbox talking that good shit.. Also take notice how Raphael didn't give any info away that would truly negatively reflect on Hazel...Did you notice?
I can and it's hot as fuck....

This is the relationship I want from dudes lets barb back and furth then fuck something serious and smoke it off....What do I get?

I wrote you a poem.
Hey my friends want to meet you.
Lets go visit your family in Canada
Do you like going to concerts?

Nigga...I'm not a gurl. im not pristine i just photograph in good light...Lets fuck in the car, while we wait on our food...go home fuck drink and smoke before we go to sleep...
lol

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-20 02:42:37     Post subject: Hey FAT BITCH

khumian_beast wrote:
1508464886 CokedUpAss
ilovebirdfu wrote:
1508484611 You're a loser a fake a phony a cunt, and a fat cunt at that. A fem fairy top.
Karmas been nothing but a bitch to you for continuously talking about someone who doesn't waste a breathe on you. You like to play off like an insensitive asshole for bgc when in reality you cry yourself to sleep.

It's okay bew it's nothing a spoonful can't fix for you.

Anyway c ya later bew I've got some things to take care of
khumian_beast wrote:
1508484928 uh oh. the victim card has reared it's ugly head.
ilovebirdfu wrote:
1508485006 Okay bew I'm bored with you as per usual
khumian_beast wrote:
1508485083 Good. Try not tew dedicate another thread in my honor tomorrow. Get your rest bew.
ilovebirdfu wrote:
1508485156 Awwskies I'll run a lap for you at the gym and maybe you can eat another meatball sub for me?
depends... is the meatballs ground chicken or turkey? I don't do red meat and one lap isn't enough to burn off a sub. you better run3 more miles bew.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-20 02:38:03     Post subject: Hey FAT BITCH

khumian_beast wrote:
1508464886 CokedUpAss
ilovebirdfu wrote:
1508484611 You're a loser a fake a phony a cunt, and a fat cunt at that. A fem fairy top.
Karmas been nothing but a bitch to you for continuously talking about someone who doesn't waste a breathe on you. You like to play off like an insensitive asshole for bgc when in reality you cry yourself to sleep.

khumian_beast wrote:
1508484928 uh oh. the victim card has reared it's ugly head.
ilovebirdfu wrote:
1508485006 Okay bew I'm bored with you as per usual
Good. Try not tew dedicate another thread in my honor tomorrow. Get your rest bew.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-20 02:35:28     Post subject: Hey FAT BITCH

khumian_beast wrote:
1508464886 CokedUpAss
ilovebirdfu wrote:

uh oh. the victim card has reared it's ugly head.

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-20 02:17:41     Post subject: Hey FAT BITCH

CokedUpAss

kijuju_magi

Senior

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-20 02:07:23     Post subject: Hey FAT BITCH

khumian_beast wrote:
1508464886 *opens thread*

*continues sipping home brewed tea*

*closes thread*
ilovebirdfu wrote:
khumian_beast wrote:
ilovebirdfu wrote:
khumian_beast wrote:
ilovebirdfu wrote:
1508477008 Yes laugh cys it helps you burn calories
khumian_beast wrote:
ilovebirdfu wrote:
1508477405 bye loser go paint a picture of your pretend boyfriend
khumian_beast wrote:
1508477535 @phutt89 kindly let this gurl know what's real plz.
ilovebirdfu wrote:
1508477777 So glad you did everyone the kind favor of locking that last picture you put up learn to get your angles together you're quite the crafty one so you should be able to pick an angle that hides the chin not make it look worse
khumian_beast wrote:
1508478105 It's not coincidence you are on a tangent about someone's weight the same day you cry for reassurance from a forum of strangers about your own weight because you gained 5 pounds. You poor traumatized animal. I can't imagine how much being fat damaged you.
ilovebirdfu wrote:
1508478474 Get back to me when half your wardrobe does not consist of sweatpants and shirts you find in a bin at a garage sale or Burlington coat factory twat face.
khumian_beast wrote:
1508478690 90% of my bottoms are khakis and twills. Try again? #grown&sexy
ilovebirdfu wrote:
1508478841 Lol right cys #fatandburly
Let's see that double chin and that guy I still remember them last dick pics that got out eeeeeeeek that gut was monstrous
khumian_beast wrote:
1508479117 *hugs* you and your bew must be on rocky times. it\'s the only time you go on tangents like this. Just know that even though you have been the most vile bitch on here to me I still love yew bew. Hope yew get that happiness you are chasing after.
ilovebirdfu wrote:
1508480499 No bew all is well on the home front. You get what you give bew you made fun of me numerous times and about my body as if I wouldn't find out but I did but what I find completely odd is that you actually allow yourself to make fun of someone else's body when yours is a train wreck bew. Karmas a bitch tho bew because you still got them man titties and burly belly.
Anyway I'm done bew invest in a treadmill Black Friday is coming up and you know how they slash prices at walmart it's where you get your tshirts
khumian_beast wrote:
1508481319 I don't think you understand the concept of Karma. I haven't found you desirable since your strung out 180 last August. I look at you as the retarded younger brother who can't seem to break out on his own, seeking my approval. It's odd... I find you embarrassing yet I want the best for you, if that makes sense. I'm glad you managed to nab a job that pays well, but if you think I'm envious of $27 an hour you just don't know about my hustle. I'm not in school chasing $27 an hour... I'm chasing $150+ #beentheredonethat #wantmore
ilovebirdfu wrote:
1508481801 LOL wait what seeking your approval girl where on earth did you get that from? LOL sorry to burst your oh so enormous bubble cys but you really think I'm seeking approval from you? You're not that good looking bew you're not good looking at all you look like the loser in school everyone makes fun of and just feels bad for.

You might find me retarded but you actually look retarded. Bew if you actually made as much money as you claimed you'd have a nicer car not a cheap ass Dodge that's completely out dated my 18 year old nephew has a better car than you. I see you trying to hurt feelings but sweetheart it ain't gonna happen the words of someone who looks as fugly and fat as you could never hurt my feelings maybe In the past but now? Nigga naw. You need to see a good barber and drop about 40 pounds before I even begin to consider what you think of me.
Let's stop the lies bew
khumian_beast wrote:
1508481897 Night bew. I'm listening to Evanescence.
ilovebirdfu wrote:
1508481974 Yes bew lock the fridge
You know those sad songs tend to make you eat emotionally
khumian_beast wrote:
1508482118 Really? Evanescence makes me smile if anything Smile
ilovebirdfu wrote:
1508483004 lol I still can't THIS.....this actually said I am seeking approval what kind of approval am I seeking from this? You just so happened to pop up on my suggested follows. Like I said... go visit a decent barber, perhaps buy some new clothes, and drop 40 pounds AND then we can talk about seeking approval because right now you look like the loser they throw milk at in school.
#seethe

Change Online Status: Status Update: