logo
Search
 
POST NEWKijuju_magi's Posts
Author Message
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-03 00:38:55     Post subject: What looks better? The front or the back?

Back. Only dick I care about with preference is mine. With that said, all dicks can get a reach around equally.
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-02 15:56:03     Post subject: I'm out to DC

supersissy wrote:
1509577992 @little_death is in DC.
guccigang wrote:
1509579482 Pass on that viral load
bgcafterdark wrote:
1509580183 Oh stop it.

The guys in your "my type" thread...resemble him strongly.

I think this lowkey flirting you do is very entertaining.
guccigang wrote:
1509622216 Not trying to be rude to you because we have gotten along fine but that's a reach for you. Those guys looked NOTHING like him perhaps you haven't seen enough photos of snorlax but he is not well groomed at all and when he is well groomed he resembles a tan version of peter griffin have you seen him without the beard?

Besides most of the guys I posted I've talked to personally so it's not just looks it's personality they make fun of other people's body
khumian_beast wrote:
1509643256 Skeletor is trying it. Why you so predictable bew? You always lash out after posting nudes/semi-nudes gets you paid dust. Nobody cared about your topics patting yourself on your own back, nobody fell for your thirst trap and nobody cares about your social commentary. Popping off your hand jobbers is always the default. It's cute but old... do better.
smokeyteddybear wrote:
1509649282 I have never given him a hand job.

I just don't fall for the stuff he does in the forums.

And I clearly have no problem saying what I think. He's the one who held back...because it's not worth burning a bridge with me
khumian_beast wrote:
1509650182 I wasn't talking about you sir. Razz
smokeyteddybear wrote:
1509651359 Well, despite what you say...he is considered a hot commodity on here, so while hand jobbers isn't the word I'd use...

yes, he can get away with what he does, because of how he looks.
That's just your dark skinned anxiety talking. He doesn't get away with anything on here aside from the occasional co-sign from people who don't know when he's fishing for attention/compliments. In reality you get more attention on here than he does.
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-02 14:16:22     Post subject: I'm out to DC

supersissy wrote:
1509577992 @little_death is in DC.
guccigang wrote:
1509579482 Pass on that viral load
bgcafterdark wrote:
1509580183 Oh stop it.

The guys in your "my type" thread...resemble him strongly.

I think this lowkey flirting you do is very entertaining.
guccigang wrote:
1509622216 Not trying to be rude to you because we have gotten along fine but that's a reach for you. Those guys looked NOTHING like him perhaps you haven't seen enough photos of snorlax but he is not well groomed at all and when he is well groomed he resembles a tan version of peter griffin have you seen him without the beard?

Besides most of the guys I posted I've talked to personally so it's not just looks it's personality they make fun of other people's body
khumian_beast wrote:
1509643256 Skeletor is trying it. Why you so predictable bew? You always lash out after posting nudes/semi-nudes gets you paid dust. Nobody cared about your topics patting yourself on your own back, nobody fell for your thirst trap and nobody cares about your social commentary. Popping off your hand jobbers is always the default. It's cute but old... do better.
smokeyteddybear wrote:
1509649282 I have never given him a hand job.

I just don't fall for the stuff he does in the forums.

And I clearly have no problem saying what I think. He's the one who held back...because it's not worth burning a bridge with me
I wasn't talking about you sir. Razz
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-02 12:20:56     Post subject: I'm out to DC

supersissy wrote:
1509577992 @little_death is in DC.
guccigang wrote:
1509579482 Pass on that viral load
bgcafterdark wrote:
1509580183 Oh stop it.

The guys in your "my type" thread...resemble him strongly.

I think this lowkey flirting you do is very entertaining.
guccigang wrote:
1509622216 Not trying to be rude to you because we have gotten along fine but that's a reach for you. Those guys looked NOTHING like him perhaps you haven't seen enough photos of snorlax but he is not well groomed at all and when he is well groomed he resembles a tan version of peter griffin have you seen him without the beard?

Besides most of the guys I posted I've talked to personally so it's not just looks it's personality they make fun of other people's body
Skeletor is trying it. Why you so predictable bew? You always lash out after posting nudes/semi-nudes gets you paid dust. Nobody cared about your topics patting yourself on your own back, nobody fell for your thirst trap and nobody cares about your social commentary. Popping off your hand jobbers is always the default. It's cute but old... do better.
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-02 11:55:18     Post subject: stop making excuses for blacks

khumian_beast wrote:
1509626060 Hmmmm.. you took an issue affecting a minority of black people and turned it into an issue an entire race has to answer for. You sound like racist trash moonlighting as a social justice warrior here. Stop. Thanks.
guccigang wrote:
1509632066 Read boo read carefully I said the blacks on the corner selling drugs pumping trash out into society. There's always an excuse being made for them when that should NEVER be the case the blacks who are/were trash like your drug adddict dad, no? Funny how you sit here and try to put people down when you were bred by a crack head. Fuck off, go eat a dick, but new clothes and get a new car because all is well on my end.
I can read bew. There isn't always an excuse for them and urging blacks to do something about it specifically makes it a race issue. Most people, blacks included, pay their taxes and their are built in functions in society to take care of the situation. If there is a problem it should be taken up with your local government or local municipals, not blacks who have no business with a drug dealer
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-02 08:16:43     Post subject: stop making excuses for blacks

Hmmmm.. you took an issue affecting a minority of black people and turned it into an issue an entire race has to answer for. You sound like racist trash moonlighting as a social justice warrior here. Stop. Thanks.
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-01 21:23:03     Post subject: I'm out to DC

supersissy wrote:
1509577992 @little_death is in DC.
guccigang wrote:
1509579482 Pass on that viral load
supersissy wrote:
1509580183 Oh stop it.

The guys in your "my type" thread...resemble him strongly.

I think this lowkey flirting you do is very entertaining.
You noticed huh?
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-01 13:27:13     Post subject: THESE are my types

It all makes sense now. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-01 13:12:22     Post subject: Do you like drugs?

Semi nudes can't save trite topics bew. Take a lesson from Instagram and dumb it down to hello or good morning. You'll get hundreds of likes and people who feel welcomed to speak back to you without exposing themselves.
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-30 14:13:43     Post subject: Really considering getting a full sleeve tattoo

floydgayweather wrote:
1509365427 Sleeves were cool til lames started gettin em Confused Confused
Lol. It's kinda like how at some point those cheap ass $50 star tatts we're original and now they are pretty much stamped on labels that scream "I'm gay".
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-30 14:09:15     Post subject: Actor Kevin Spacey comes out as Gay

"I'm not a pedophile I'm gay"
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-30 14:00:49     Post subject: What Would You Consider As Too Much Baggage?

Insecure, drug addict, constantly seeking approval, complains about having no friends but can't name a person they know who they haven't inhaled seeds from, sabotages anything stable in their life because it's unfamiliar, gets angry when they don't get their way, cries sporadically when they see other people happy because it offends them.
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 23:16:25     Post subject: The rain makes me sad

khumian_beast wrote:
1509321657 flop
wordsoftruth wrote:
1509336922 You have a sickness lol.lol
yeah. it's called boredom.
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 23:10:06     Post subject: The rain makes me sad

flop
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 22:48:07     Post subject: How to get a DL or Bisexual Dude without getting beat up.

lol... most DL dudes are gay as fuck in plain sight it's not hard to spot one. Get him alone and he's sucking some dick. Why anyone would actively pursue one is beyond me. They are the main ones with disease and addiction problems.
_________________
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions II Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 13:00:09     Post subject: Things That Make You Say Hmmm....

wordsoftruth wrote:
1509132518 @dalasthoodnikka

And This Will Be Your Life In Those Continued Endevour...

How I know? Cuz I just had yet another 6 page discussion with someone I shouldn't even know exists much less shares my sexual proclivities....so lets stop with the accusations of delusional and abberent thinking because if any of your fellow dl brehs knew you were participating on this site ( even incognegroically), you probably lose your license to lie to your family and baby mamas about your secret boyfriends...lol right? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Where you continue to misstep: a lifestyle is not an entire culture or world and like it or not, yours is dying out/becoming obsolete. Thats not criticism thats a present statement of future fact. My being and purpose is to be someone who can inform, aid, support, counsel, advise, mentor, coach ect. regardless of race, age, gender, or sexuality. That is my gift and my burden. In that, what has always held true in my experience is what can be learned, can be unlearned or at least modified into more positive, healthy useful thinking......
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1509146387 I dont even understand what that was suppose to mean, but.....ok. Again, this forum is your world, not mine, as a DL Nigga I utilize it at my leisure and then leave it. I have no fear of the scenario you describe, but it further goes to show how little you truly comprehend DL niggas
guccigang wrote:
1509261052 You are so fucking annoying. What is there to comprehend about DL niggas?that you are liars? That you sit there and clown niggas for doing the same thing you do when no one is watching? That you like dick up the ass but have to act all secret service about it? Girl bye shut up you making it seem like DL is a college curriculum when it's not. You're a faggot just like every other faggot you just say your pants and wear baggy clothes to throw people off.

You're a fucking a clown a loser, and I really dont like you there very few people o dislike and you are one of those people I cannot stand, you're a joke a lie, a piece of shit you're momma gave birth to a piece of shit, when you came out of her nasty stank pussy the doctor looked at her and smacked her 3 times once for giving birth to a piece of shit, Twice for not aborting and three times just because.
khumian_beast wrote:
1509261431
Code:
when you came out of her nasty stank pussy the doctor looked at her and smacked her 3 times once for giving birth to a piece of shit, Twice for not aborting and three times just because.


Math. is. not. your. friend.
wordsoftruth wrote:
1509288926 lol...see? you are worse than I am when it comes to starting shyt lol
It hurt my soul reading it so I had to comment.
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 03:51:00     Post subject:

khumian_beast wrote:
1508658600 Brad would make a nice bottom. I feel like he's the top in this relationship tho. And no...
shortdarkandavg wrote:
1508704817 I thought the exact opposite.

I felt Brad bottoms more often. He seems like he tries to put on a front to throw people off and Darius lets him get away with it.

The way someone acts outside of the bedroom doesn't necessarily dictate their sexual preferences.



Why not?
khumian_beast wrote:
1508705206 I'm 6'4 200lbs, bae is like 5'4 130. We could do all the ones where one supports the other but if it called for equal support I highly doubt bae would be up for the challenge. Razz
melaninshorty wrote:
1508999691 That can be remedied with lifting.

The reason I say so is I hate movie scenes where a building is collapsing or someone falls over an edge and someone is trying to hold onto someone else. They usually can't hold on and drop the person. I want to get to a point where I can lift two people up to safety.


You need to have that gladiator grip to pull someone up, to avoid falling to their doom.

Then again..you seem the type to be like Scar:

khumian_beast wrote:
1509040029 If I'm passionate enough to cut that which I don't deem necessary with a fine tipped blade why wouldn't I be just as passionate for that which I do care about? My inner circle describes me as a Honey Badger. I'm playful but catch my ire and... Smile
melaninshorty wrote:
1509266839 Honey badgers are not known for being playful. They don't give an f.

So........supports what I said.
They are very playful with other Honey badgers.
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 03:31:29     Post subject: Can you and your man do this?

foreva_da_fight wrote:
1508658600 They cute
melaninshorty wrote:
1509265804 Puppy cute or I-would-try-to-talk-to-him-if-he-were-single cute?
:/
_________________
Back to top
Forum : Celebrities Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 03:15:38     Post subject: Justin Timberlake is over...he's canceled.

guccigang wrote:
1508781156 I actually really like him and I think he's awesome what some people don't even know about him is that he has brought music programs to struggling neighborhoods to help kids stay in school and stay off the streets get your facts straight before you come for him he is extremely talented a very giving individual
damnedindustry2 wrote:
1509166657 So him doing humanitarian work to act as if he cares, exempts him from appropriating black culture while muscling up his white privilege and being a messy qween. Well I would expect you to say what you said, you make bad decision all the time anyway.....
guccigang wrote:
1509239048 Girl shut the fuck up and get a life stop worrying about who I like and worry about you and keeping up with Beyoncรฉ you're a fucking creep a loser a dumbass you been on this site for 8 plus years and still can't take a hint that no one cares what you font which is why most of your threads flop cause no one gives a fuck! Kill yourself stupid motherfucker
damnedindustry2 wrote:
1509243106 LMAO...why you so mad ms. gwarl....and we won`t talk about who has been on this site longest, because as many profile pages you have I guarantee your lifeless, manless, bed hopping ass has been on here longer. As about as long ass you`ve been ill....(if you know what I mean).....but I digress when you get your pussy game up, then holla at me...and as far as my thread flopping, I told you and the other gwarls on here years ago, I post just to post, either you bitches weigh in or ya don`t.....either way I`m not here to get validated...and from the looks of it, you have been skimming and commenting on my post for years for you to know if they flop or not, can we say (FAN)...LMAO. And you know in your health condition you should not be telling me to kill myself, you could croak any day now sweetie, be careful what you wish for lil girl.
guccigang wrote:
1509260305 Mad? Who's mad girl? If I were mad I'd follow you around from thread to thread quoting you with negative things to say always kinda like you do to me! Pathetic ass bitch get a life , get a man, get you some dick other than the dick you pheen over online. You can tell when someone gets no dick at all they sit online collecting pictures of naked men to make a thread about it on bgc. KILL YOURSELF your life ain't worth shit no one likes you, you sit on website being negative to other people just because you wish you had their life, you get no type of play so your sad ass comes online to take out your anger on people who are actually happy.
khumian_beast wrote:
1509260755 Didn't you just make a thread insinuating someone looks like an Octopus? Get off the soap box hunn. Lord knows you vent more than anyone on this forum.
guccigang wrote:
1509261233 Example number 3564278:

A fat bitch who's probably up right now stuffing his face and watching anime and or fapping to people he will never get a chance to hit.

Get a life ole boy or go shoot up like ya pops and wind up in a ditch somewhere
khumian_beast wrote:
1509262028 I'm surprised you took your fingers out of your throat long enough to type that. Bravo.
guccigang wrote:
1509262160 HAaaaaa no fat ass see I live a healthy lifestyle but eat whatever I want I just exercise enough and stay active throughout the day so that it doesn't go to my thighs or stomach like you I don't sit around a desk all day and develop an overlapping gut kinda like the one you have because you sit at home on your downtime watching naruto while eating cheese wiz out of the can. Fat fuck slit your wrists do the world a favor
khumian_beast wrote:
1509262837 Girl please. I bet a CT scan of your liver would reveal it's half dead.
guccigang wrote:
1509263041 There you go cys, I love it when that inner bitch fem makes her creepy crawly exit out your wide ass. What's wrong bew you bored tonight? No good Animes to watch? Perhaps if bae was actually in driving proximity you could have something to do. Lol you talk a lot of shit only to wind up in the exact situation as the person who you were talking shit about. I live for bitches like you, yknow the fat girls at the party standing by the dip and chips ACTING like they're having a good time
khumian_beast wrote:
1509263577 Girl. You live for Anonymous sex and LSD. You not fooling anyone except maybe your dumbass mom who keeps bailing you out, allowing you to be the waste of carbon your dad always knew you were.
guccigang wrote:
1509263659 Bailing me out of where cys? You're mad huh? Go run to daddy.. o....
khumian_beast wrote:
1509264153 Run? From you? Lol. You must hang around some true faggots if you think you are intimidating. Then again you do want to cut your dick off to be a make believe girl. You aren't exactly living in reality. Oh well.
guccigang wrote:
1509264648 Awww she really is mad now she's speaking aggressively. Let me make something clear cys the words/font of an overweight double chinned no life small dick bearing fem top will never have any affect on me then days are gone gwarl now I'm heading to the gym soon wanna go work on them cankles?

Didn't read. You are a cum dump that managed to gain an ego. With that said, I'm bored of you. Dismissed and Goodnight.

Oh yeah and stop projecting your fat ass ex on me. Thanks.
_________________
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions II Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 03:04:31     Post subject: Things That Make You Say Hmmm....

wordsoftruth wrote:
1509132518 @dalasthoodnikka

And This Will Be Your Life In Those Continued Endevour...

How I know? Cuz I just had yet another 6 page discussion with someone I shouldn't even know exists much less shares my sexual proclivities....so lets stop with the accusations of delusional and abberent thinking because if any of your fellow dl brehs knew you were participating on this site ( even incognegroically), you probably lose your license to lie to your family and baby mamas about your secret boyfriends...lol right? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Where you continue to misstep: a lifestyle is not an entire culture or world and like it or not, yours is dying out/becoming obsolete. Thats not criticism thats a present statement of future fact. My being and purpose is to be someone who can inform, aid, support, counsel, advise, mentor, coach ect. regardless of race, age, gender, or sexuality. That is my gift and my burden. In that, what has always held true in my experience is what can be learned, can be unlearned or at least modified into more positive, healthy useful thinking......
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1509146387 I dont even understand what that was suppose to mean, but.....ok. Again, this forum is your world, not mine, as a DL Nigga I utilize it at my leisure and then leave it. I have no fear of the scenario you describe, but it further goes to show how little you truly comprehend DL niggas
guccigang wrote:
1509261052 You are so fucking annoying. What is there to comprehend about DL niggas?that you are liars? That you sit there and clown niggas for doing the same thing you do when no one is watching? That you like dick up the ass but have to act all secret service about it? Girl bye shut up you making it seem like DL is a college curriculum when it's not. You're a faggot just like every other faggot you just say your pants and wear baggy clothes to throw people off.

You're a fucking a clown a loser, and I really dont like you there very few people o dislike and you are one of those people I cannot stand, you're a joke a lie, a piece of shit you're momma gave birth to a piece of shit, when you came out of her nasty stank pussy the doctor looked at her and smacked her 3 times once for giving birth to a piece of shit, Twice for not aborting and three times just because.
khumian_beast wrote:
1509261431
Code:
when you came out of her nasty stank pussy the doctor looked at her and smacked her 3 times once for giving birth to a piece of shit, Twice for not aborting and three times just because.


Math. is. not. your. friend.
guccigang wrote:
1509261565 Obvious you don't get it fat fucking cow
khumian_beast wrote:
1509262534 Seethe Skeletor.
guccigang wrote:
1509262698 It's 3:36 am and you're the one who initially quoted me trying to insult me? Who's really seething? You or that double chin?

Seethe because this is what you look like:
khumian_beast wrote:
1509263170 Try? Facts are facts. You got called out for being a hypocrite and here you are bitching and whining as if I care about your fetish of a fat guy eating canned cheese. I know u like fat people because of your low self esteem and you believe they can't harm you. I'm fine with that fantasy. What's real is you can't refute that you are a hypocrite.

With that in mind. Shut your gaping pussy. Thanks.
guccigang wrote:
1509263762 Aww cys the pussy isn't gaping your dicks just too little
Nah bew. It's gaping. You need to give it a rest before you get anal cancer and have to get your butt sewn shut so u can shit out your stomach into a bag.
_________________
Back to top
Forum : Celebrities Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 03:02:33     Post subject: Justin Timberlake is over...he's canceled.

guccigang wrote:
1508781156 I actually really like him and I think he's awesome what some people don't even know about him is that he has brought music programs to struggling neighborhoods to help kids stay in school and stay off the streets get your facts straight before you come for him he is extremely talented a very giving individual
damnedindustry2 wrote:
1509166657 So him doing humanitarian work to act as if he cares, exempts him from appropriating black culture while muscling up his white privilege and being a messy qween. Well I would expect you to say what you said, you make bad decision all the time anyway.....
guccigang wrote:
1509239048 Girl shut the fuck up and get a life stop worrying about who I like and worry about you and keeping up with Beyoncรฉ you're a fucking creep a loser a dumbass you been on this site for 8 plus years and still can't take a hint that no one cares what you font which is why most of your threads flop cause no one gives a fuck! Kill yourself stupid motherfucker
damnedindustry2 wrote:
1509243106 LMAO...why you so mad ms. gwarl....and we won`t talk about who has been on this site longest, because as many profile pages you have I guarantee your lifeless, manless, bed hopping ass has been on here longer. As about as long ass you`ve been ill....(if you know what I mean).....but I digress when you get your pussy game up, then holla at me...and as far as my thread flopping, I told you and the other gwarls on here years ago, I post just to post, either you bitches weigh in or ya don`t.....either way I`m not here to get validated...and from the looks of it, you have been skimming and commenting on my post for years for you to know if they flop or not, can we say (FAN)...LMAO. And you know in your health condition you should not be telling me to kill myself, you could croak any day now sweetie, be careful what you wish for lil girl.
guccigang wrote:
1509260305 Mad? Who's mad girl? If I were mad I'd follow you around from thread to thread quoting you with negative things to say always kinda like you do to me! Pathetic ass bitch get a life , get a man, get you some dick other than the dick you pheen over online. You can tell when someone gets no dick at all they sit online collecting pictures of naked men to make a thread about it on bgc. KILL YOURSELF your life ain't worth shit no one likes you, you sit on website being negative to other people just because you wish you had their life, you get no type of play so your sad ass comes online to take out your anger on people who are actually happy.
khumian_beast wrote:
1509260755 Didn't you just make a thread insinuating someone looks like an Octopus? Get off the soap box hunn. Lord knows you vent more than anyone on this forum.
guccigang wrote:
1509261233 Example number 3564278:

A fat bitch who's probably up right now stuffing his face and watching anime and or fapping to people he will never get a chance to hit.

Get a life ole boy or go shoot up like ya pops and wind up in a ditch somewhere
khumian_beast wrote:
1509262028 I'm surprised you took your fingers out of your throat long enough to type that. Bravo.
guccigang wrote:
1509262160 HAaaaaa no fat ass see I live a healthy lifestyle but eat whatever I want I just exercise enough and stay active throughout the day so that it doesn't go to my thighs or stomach like you I don't sit around a desk all day and develop an overlapping gut kinda like the one you have because you sit at home on your downtime watching naruto while eating cheese wiz out of the can. Fat fuck slit your wrists do the world a favor
khumian_beast wrote:
1509262837 Girl please. I bet a CT scan of your liver would reveal it's half dead.
guccigang wrote:
1509263041 There you go cys, I love it when that inner bitch fem makes her creepy crawly exit out your wide ass. What's wrong bew you bored tonight? No good Animes to watch? Perhaps if bae was actually in driving proximity you could have something to do. Lol you talk a lot of shit only to wind up in the exact situation as the person who you were talking shit about. I live for bitches like you, yknow the fat girls at the party standing by the dip and chips ACTING like they're having a good time
khumian_beast wrote:
1509263577 Girl. You live for Anonymous sex and LSD. You not fooling anyone except maybe your dumbass mom who keeps bailing you out, allowing you to be the waste of carbon your dad always knew you were.
guccigang wrote:
1509263659 Bailing me out of where cys? You're mad huh? Go run to daddy.. o....
Run? From you? Lol. You must hang around some true faggots if you think you are intimidating. Then again you do want to cut your dick off to be a make believe girl. You aren't exactly living in reality. Oh well.
_________________
Back to top
Forum : Celebrities Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 02:52:57     Post subject: Justin Timberlake is over...he's canceled.

guccigang wrote:
1508781156 I actually really like him and I think he's awesome what some people don't even know about him is that he has brought music programs to struggling neighborhoods to help kids stay in school and stay off the streets get your facts straight before you come for him he is extremely talented a very giving individual
damnedindustry2 wrote:
1509166657 So him doing humanitarian work to act as if he cares, exempts him from appropriating black culture while muscling up his white privilege and being a messy qween. Well I would expect you to say what you said, you make bad decision all the time anyway.....
guccigang wrote:
1509239048 Girl shut the fuck up and get a life stop worrying about who I like and worry about you and keeping up with Beyoncรฉ you're a fucking creep a loser a dumbass you been on this site for 8 plus years and still can't take a hint that no one cares what you font which is why most of your threads flop cause no one gives a fuck! Kill yourself stupid motherfucker
damnedindustry2 wrote:
1509243106 LMAO...why you so mad ms. gwarl....and we won`t talk about who has been on this site longest, because as many profile pages you have I guarantee your lifeless, manless, bed hopping ass has been on here longer. As about as long ass you`ve been ill....(if you know what I mean).....but I digress when you get your pussy game up, then holla at me...and as far as my thread flopping, I told you and the other gwarls on here years ago, I post just to post, either you bitches weigh in or ya don`t.....either way I`m not here to get validated...and from the looks of it, you have been skimming and commenting on my post for years for you to know if they flop or not, can we say (FAN)...LMAO. And you know in your health condition you should not be telling me to kill myself, you could croak any day now sweetie, be careful what you wish for lil girl.
guccigang wrote:
1509260305 Mad? Who's mad girl? If I were mad I'd follow you around from thread to thread quoting you with negative things to say always kinda like you do to me! Pathetic ass bitch get a life , get a man, get you some dick other than the dick you pheen over online. You can tell when someone gets no dick at all they sit online collecting pictures of naked men to make a thread about it on bgc. KILL YOURSELF your life ain't worth shit no one likes you, you sit on website being negative to other people just because you wish you had their life, you get no type of play so your sad ass comes online to take out your anger on people who are actually happy.
khumian_beast wrote:
1509260755 Didn't you just make a thread insinuating someone looks like an Octopus? Get off the soap box hunn. Lord knows you vent more than anyone on this forum.
guccigang wrote:
1509261233 Example number 3564278:

A fat bitch who's probably up right now stuffing his face and watching anime and or fapping to people he will never get a chance to hit.

Get a life ole boy or go shoot up like ya pops and wind up in a ditch somewhere
khumian_beast wrote:
1509262028 I'm surprised you took your fingers out of your throat long enough to type that. Bravo.
guccigang wrote:
1509262160 HAaaaaa no fat ass see I live a healthy lifestyle but eat whatever I want I just exercise enough and stay active throughout the day so that it doesn't go to my thighs or stomach like you I don't sit around a desk all day and develop an overlapping gut kinda like the one you have because you sit at home on your downtime watching naruto while eating cheese wiz out of the can. Fat fuck slit your wrists do the world a favor
khumian_beast wrote:
1509262837 Girl please. I bet a CT scan of your liver would reveal it's half dead.
guccigang wrote:
1509263041 There you go cys, I love it when that inner bitch fem makes her creepy crawly exit out your wide ass. What's wrong bew you bored tonight? No good Animes to watch? Perhaps if bae was actually in driving proximity you could have something to do. Lol you talk a lot of shit only to wind up in the exact situation as the person who you were talking shit about. I live for bitches like you, yknow the fat girls at the party standing by the dip and chips ACTING like they're having a good time
Girl. You live for Anonymous sex and LSD. You not fooling anyone except maybe your dumbass mom who keeps bailing you out, allowing you to be the waste of carbon your dad always knew you were.
_________________
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions II Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 02:46:10     Post subject: Things That Make You Say Hmmm....

wordsoftruth wrote:
1509132518 @dalasthoodnikka

And This Will Be Your Life In Those Continued Endevour...

How I know? Cuz I just had yet another 6 page discussion with someone I shouldn't even know exists much less shares my sexual proclivities....so lets stop with the accusations of delusional and abberent thinking because if any of your fellow dl brehs knew you were participating on this site ( even incognegroically), you probably lose your license to lie to your family and baby mamas about your secret boyfriends...lol right? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Where you continue to misstep: a lifestyle is not an entire culture or world and like it or not, yours is dying out/becoming obsolete. Thats not criticism thats a present statement of future fact. My being and purpose is to be someone who can inform, aid, support, counsel, advise, mentor, coach ect. regardless of race, age, gender, or sexuality. That is my gift and my burden. In that, what has always held true in my experience is what can be learned, can be unlearned or at least modified into more positive, healthy useful thinking......
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1509146387 I dont even understand what that was suppose to mean, but.....ok. Again, this forum is your world, not mine, as a DL Nigga I utilize it at my leisure and then leave it. I have no fear of the scenario you describe, but it further goes to show how little you truly comprehend DL niggas
guccigang wrote:
1509261052 You are so fucking annoying. What is there to comprehend about DL niggas?that you are liars? That you sit there and clown niggas for doing the same thing you do when no one is watching? That you like dick up the ass but have to act all secret service about it? Girl bye shut up you making it seem like DL is a college curriculum when it's not. You're a faggot just like every other faggot you just say your pants and wear baggy clothes to throw people off.

You're a fucking a clown a loser, and I really dont like you there very few people o dislike and you are one of those people I cannot stand, you're a joke a lie, a piece of shit you're momma gave birth to a piece of shit, when you came out of her nasty stank pussy the doctor looked at her and smacked her 3 times once for giving birth to a piece of shit, Twice for not aborting and three times just because.
khumian_beast wrote:
1509261431
Code:
when you came out of her nasty stank pussy the doctor looked at her and smacked her 3 times once for giving birth to a piece of shit, Twice for not aborting and three times just because.


Math. is. not. your. friend.
guccigang wrote:
1509261565 Obvious you don't get it fat fucking cow
khumian_beast wrote:
1509262534 Seethe Skeletor.
guccigang wrote:
1509262698 It's 3:36 am and you're the one who initially quoted me trying to insult me? Who's really seething? You or that double chin?

Seethe because this is what you look like:
Try? Facts are facts. You got called out for being a hypocrite and here you are bitching and whining as if I care about your fetish of a fat guy eating canned cheese. I know u like fat people because of your low self esteem and you believe they can't harm you. I'm fine with that fantasy. What's real is you can't refute that you are a hypocrite.

With that in mind. Shut your gaping pussy. Thanks.
_________________
Back to top
Forum : Celebrities Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 02:40:37     Post subject: Justin Timberlake is over...he's canceled.

guccigang wrote:
1508781156 I actually really like him and I think he's awesome what some people don't even know about him is that he has brought music programs to struggling neighborhoods to help kids stay in school and stay off the streets get your facts straight before you come for him he is extremely talented a very giving individual
damnedindustry2 wrote:
1509166657 So him doing humanitarian work to act as if he cares, exempts him from appropriating black culture while muscling up his white privilege and being a messy qween. Well I would expect you to say what you said, you make bad decision all the time anyway.....
guccigang wrote:
1509239048 Girl shut the fuck up and get a life stop worrying about who I like and worry about you and keeping up with Beyoncรฉ you're a fucking creep a loser a dumbass you been on this site for 8 plus years and still can't take a hint that no one cares what you font which is why most of your threads flop cause no one gives a fuck! Kill yourself stupid motherfucker
damnedindustry2 wrote:
1509243106 LMAO...why you so mad ms. gwarl....and we won`t talk about who has been on this site longest, because as many profile pages you have I guarantee your lifeless, manless, bed hopping ass has been on here longer. As about as long ass you`ve been ill....(if you know what I mean).....but I digress when you get your pussy game up, then holla at me...and as far as my thread flopping, I told you and the other gwarls on here years ago, I post just to post, either you bitches weigh in or ya don`t.....either way I`m not here to get validated...and from the looks of it, you have been skimming and commenting on my post for years for you to know if they flop or not, can we say (FAN)...LMAO. And you know in your health condition you should not be telling me to kill myself, you could croak any day now sweetie, be careful what you wish for lil girl.
guccigang wrote:
1509260305 Mad? Who's mad girl? If I were mad I'd follow you around from thread to thread quoting you with negative things to say always kinda like you do to me! Pathetic ass bitch get a life , get a man, get you some dick other than the dick you pheen over online. You can tell when someone gets no dick at all they sit online collecting pictures of naked men to make a thread about it on bgc. KILL YOURSELF your life ain't worth shit no one likes you, you sit on website being negative to other people just because you wish you had their life, you get no type of play so your sad ass comes online to take out your anger on people who are actually happy.
khumian_beast wrote:
1509260755 Didn't you just make a thread insinuating someone looks like an Octopus? Get off the soap box hunn. Lord knows you vent more than anyone on this forum.
guccigang wrote:
1509261233 Example number 3564278:

A fat bitch who's probably up right now stuffing his face and watching anime and or fapping to people he will never get a chance to hit.

Get a life ole boy or go shoot up like ya pops and wind up in a ditch somewhere
khumian_beast wrote:
1509262028 I'm surprised you took your fingers out of your throat long enough to type that. Bravo.
guccigang wrote:
1509262160 HAaaaaa no fat ass see I live a healthy lifestyle but eat whatever I want I just exercise enough and stay active throughout the day so that it doesn't go to my thighs or stomach like you I don't sit around a desk all day and develop an overlapping gut kinda like the one you have because you sit at home on your downtime watching naruto while eating cheese wiz out of the can. Fat fuck slit your wrists do the world a favor
Girl please. I bet a CT scan of your liver would reveal it's half dead.
_________________
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions II Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 02:35:34     Post subject: Things That Make You Say Hmmm....

wordsoftruth wrote:
1509132518 @dalasthoodnikka

And This Will Be Your Life In Those Continued Endevour...

How I know? Cuz I just had yet another 6 page discussion with someone I shouldn't even know exists much less shares my sexual proclivities....so lets stop with the accusations of delusional and abberent thinking because if any of your fellow dl brehs knew you were participating on this site ( even incognegroically), you probably lose your license to lie to your family and baby mamas about your secret boyfriends...lol right? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Where you continue to misstep: a lifestyle is not an entire culture or world and like it or not, yours is dying out/becoming obsolete. Thats not criticism thats a present statement of future fact. My being and purpose is to be someone who can inform, aid, support, counsel, advise, mentor, coach ect. regardless of race, age, gender, or sexuality. That is my gift and my burden. In that, what has always held true in my experience is what can be learned, can be unlearned or at least modified into more positive, healthy useful thinking......
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1509146387 I dont even understand what that was suppose to mean, but.....ok. Again, this forum is your world, not mine, as a DL Nigga I utilize it at my leisure and then leave it. I have no fear of the scenario you describe, but it further goes to show how little you truly comprehend DL niggas
guccigang wrote:
1509261052 You are so fucking annoying. What is there to comprehend about DL niggas?that you are liars? That you sit there and clown niggas for doing the same thing you do when no one is watching? That you like dick up the ass but have to act all secret service about it? Girl bye shut up you making it seem like DL is a college curriculum when it's not. You're a faggot just like every other faggot you just say your pants and wear baggy clothes to throw people off.

You're a fucking a clown a loser, and I really dont like you there very few people o dislike and you are one of those people I cannot stand, you're a joke a lie, a piece of shit you're momma gave birth to a piece of shit, when you came out of her nasty stank pussy the doctor looked at her and smacked her 3 times once for giving birth to a piece of shit, Twice for not aborting and three times just because.
khumian_beast wrote:
1509261431
Code:
when you came out of her nasty stank pussy the doctor looked at her and smacked her 3 times once for giving birth to a piece of shit, Twice for not aborting and three times just because.


Math. is. not. your. friend.
guccigang wrote:
1509261565 Obvious you don't get it fat fucking cow
Seethe Skeletor.
_________________
Back to top
Forum : Celebrities Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 02:27:08     Post subject: Justin Timberlake is over...he's canceled.

guccigang wrote:
1508781156 I actually really like him and I think he's awesome what some people don't even know about him is that he has brought music programs to struggling neighborhoods to help kids stay in school and stay off the streets get your facts straight before you come for him he is extremely talented a very giving individual
damnedindustry2 wrote:
1509166657 So him doing humanitarian work to act as if he cares, exempts him from appropriating black culture while muscling up his white privilege and being a messy qween. Well I would expect you to say what you said, you make bad decision all the time anyway.....
guccigang wrote:
1509239048 Girl shut the fuck up and get a life stop worrying about who I like and worry about you and keeping up with Beyoncรฉ you're a fucking creep a loser a dumbass you been on this site for 8 plus years and still can't take a hint that no one cares what you font which is why most of your threads flop cause no one gives a fuck! Kill yourself stupid motherfucker
damnedindustry2 wrote:
1509243106 LMAO...why you so mad ms. gwarl....and we won`t talk about who has been on this site longest, because as many profile pages you have I guarantee your lifeless, manless, bed hopping ass has been on here longer. As about as long ass you`ve been ill....(if you know what I mean).....but I digress when you get your pussy game up, then holla at me...and as far as my thread flopping, I told you and the other gwarls on here years ago, I post just to post, either you bitches weigh in or ya don`t.....either way I`m not here to get validated...and from the looks of it, you have been skimming and commenting on my post for years for you to know if they flop or not, can we say (FAN)...LMAO. And you know in your health condition you should not be telling me to kill myself, you could croak any day now sweetie, be careful what you wish for lil girl.
guccigang wrote:
1509260305 Mad? Who's mad girl? If I were mad I'd follow you around from thread to thread quoting you with negative things to say always kinda like you do to me! Pathetic ass bitch get a life , get a man, get you some dick other than the dick you pheen over online. You can tell when someone gets no dick at all they sit online collecting pictures of naked men to make a thread about it on bgc. KILL YOURSELF your life ain't worth shit no one likes you, you sit on website being negative to other people just because you wish you had their life, you get no type of play so your sad ass comes online to take out your anger on people who are actually happy.
khumian_beast wrote:
1509260755 Didn't you just make a thread insinuating someone looks like an Octopus? Get off the soap box hunn. Lord knows you vent more than anyone on this forum.
guccigang wrote:
1509261233 Example number 3564278:

A fat bitch who's probably up right now stuffing his face and watching anime and or fapping to people he will never get a chance to hit.

Get a life ole boy or go shoot up like ya pops and wind up in a ditch somewhere
I'm surprised you took your fingers out of your throat long enough to type that. Bravo.
_________________
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions II Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 02:17:11     Post subject: Things That Make You Say Hmmm....

wordsoftruth wrote:
1509132518 @dalasthoodnikka

And This Will Be Your Life In Those Continued Endevour...

How I know? Cuz I just had yet another 6 page discussion with someone I shouldn't even know exists much less shares my sexual proclivities....so lets stop with the accusations of delusional and abberent thinking because if any of your fellow dl brehs knew you were participating on this site ( even incognegroically), you probably lose your license to lie to your family and baby mamas about your secret boyfriends...lol right? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Where you continue to misstep: a lifestyle is not an entire culture or world and like it or not, yours is dying out/becoming obsolete. Thats not criticism thats a present statement of future fact. My being and purpose is to be someone who can inform, aid, support, counsel, advise, mentor, coach ect. regardless of race, age, gender, or sexuality. That is my gift and my burden. In that, what has always held true in my experience is what can be learned, can be unlearned or at least modified into more positive, healthy useful thinking......
dalasthoodnikka wrote:
1509146387 I dont even understand what that was suppose to mean, but.....ok. Again, this forum is your world, not mine, as a DL Nigga I utilize it at my leisure and then leave it. I have no fear of the scenario you describe, but it further goes to show how little you truly comprehend DL niggas
guccigang wrote:
1509261052 You are so fucking annoying. What is there to comprehend about DL niggas?that you are liars? That you sit there and clown niggas for doing the same thing you do when no one is watching? That you like dick up the ass but have to act all secret service about it? Girl bye shut up you making it seem like DL is a college curriculum when it's not. You're a faggot just like every other faggot you just say your pants and wear baggy clothes to throw people off.

You're a fucking a clown a loser, and I really dont like you there very few people o dislike and you are one of those people I cannot stand, you're a joke a lie, a piece of shit you're momma gave birth to a piece of shit, when you came out of her nasty stank pussy the doctor looked at her and smacked her 3 times once for giving birth to a piece of shit, Twice for not aborting and three times just because.
Code:
when you came out of her nasty stank pussy the doctor looked at her and smacked her 3 times once for giving birth to a piece of shit, Twice for not aborting and three times just because.


Math. is. not. your. friend.
_________________
Back to top
Forum : Celebrities Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-29 02:05:55     Post subject: Justin Timberlake is over...he's canceled.

guccigang wrote:
1508781156 I actually really like him and I think he's awesome what some people don't even know about him is that he has brought music programs to struggling neighborhoods to help kids stay in school and stay off the streets get your facts straight before you come for him he is extremely talented a very giving individual
damnedindustry2 wrote:
1509166657 So him doing humanitarian work to act as if he cares, exempts him from appropriating black culture while muscling up his white privilege and being a messy qween. Well I would expect you to say what you said, you make bad decision all the time anyway.....
guccigang wrote:
1509239048 Girl shut the fuck up and get a life stop worrying about who I like and worry about you and keeping up with Beyoncรฉ you're a fucking creep a loser a dumbass you been on this site for 8 plus years and still can't take a hint that no one cares what you font which is why most of your threads flop cause no one gives a fuck! Kill yourself stupid motherfucker
damnedindustry2 wrote:
1509243106 LMAO...why you so mad ms. gwarl....and we won`t talk about who has been on this site longest, because as many profile pages you have I guarantee your lifeless, manless, bed hopping ass has been on here longer. As about as long ass you`ve been ill....(if you know what I mean).....but I digress when you get your pussy game up, then holla at me...and as far as my thread flopping, I told you and the other gwarls on here years ago, I post just to post, either you bitches weigh in or ya don`t.....either way I`m not here to get validated...and from the looks of it, you have been skimming and commenting on my post for years for you to know if they flop or not, can we say (FAN)...LMAO. And you know in your health condition you should not be telling me to kill myself, you could croak any day now sweetie, be careful what you wish for lil girl.
guccigang wrote:
1509260305 Mad? Who's mad girl? If I were mad I'd follow you around from thread to thread quoting you with negative things to say always kinda like you do to me! Pathetic ass bitch get a life , get a man, get you some dick other than the dick you pheen over online. You can tell when someone gets no dick at all they sit online collecting pictures of naked men to make a thread about it on bgc. KILL YOURSELF your life ain't worth shit no one likes you, you sit on website being negative to other people just because you wish you had their life, you get no type of play so your sad ass comes online to take out your anger on people who are actually happy.
Didn't you just make a thread insinuating someone looks like an Octopus? Get off the soap box hunn. Lord knows you vent more than anyone on this forum.
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-26 12:47:09     Post subject:

khumian_beast wrote:
1508658600 Brad would make a nice bottom. I feel like he's the top in this relationship tho. And no...
shortdarkandavg wrote:
1508704817 I thought the exact opposite.

I felt Brad bottoms more often. He seems like he tries to put on a front to throw people off and Darius lets him get away with it.

The way someone acts outside of the bedroom doesn't necessarily dictate their sexual preferences.



Why not?
khumian_beast wrote:
1508705206 I'm 6'4 200lbs, bae is like 5'4 130. We could do all the ones where one supports the other but if it called for equal support I highly doubt bae would be up for the challenge. Razz
melaninshorty wrote:
1508999691 That can be remedied with lifting.

The reason I say so is I hate movie scenes where a building is collapsing or someone falls over an edge and someone is trying to hold onto someone else. They usually can't hold on and drop the person. I want to get to a point where I can lift two people up to safety.


You need to have that gladiator grip to pull someone up, to avoid falling to their doom.

Then again..you seem the type to be like Scar:

If I'm passionate enough to cut that which I don't deem necessary with a fine tipped blade why wouldn't I be just as passionate for that which I do care about? My inner circle describes me as a Honey Badger. I'm playful but catch my ire and... Smile
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 22:39:38     Post subject: Name that forum reg

melaninshorty wrote:
1508882010 I don't get it.
khumian_beast wrote:
1508988439 Why is he shading you bew?
melaninshorty wrote:
1508989077 1) I told you not to call me that.

2) I've said it before and I will continue to say it: You cannot shade someone that you want to f*ck/date/have a crush on...it's called flirting.

3) I don't look like an octopus. I look like a horse.

4) You know that this thread isn't about me. Nice try, though.

what should I call you. Keep it casual >_>
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 22:27:19     Post subject: Name that forum reg

melaninshorty wrote:
1508882010 I don't get it.
Why is he shading you bew?
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 22:20:32     Post subject: Shouldn't older mature gays be enlightening the youth

khumian_beast wrote:
1507992519 Most learned information has a life span of about two years. In theory it should be those within your own age group who should be enlightening you as older people have much more to unlearn than they have to learn and wouldn't exactly be ideal. Your beacon of light is always going to reside with you so stop going out on pointless adventures looking for it.
lovepeacesoul1 wrote:
1508976621 See this is that ...SATANIC SHIT...THEM DEMONS BE WHISPERING IN YOUR EAR!

OLD PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO "TEACH THE YOUTH"...

LOL...KEEP THINKING THAT AND STAY SLEEP ...CREEP!
khumian_beast wrote:
1508986638 Reading comprehension isn't a gift everyone has unfortunately. You'll get there one day.
lovepeacesoul1 wrote:
1508987008 UMMMMMMMMMMMMM....




BITCH...FUCK YOU!

it should be those within your own age group who should be enlightening you as older people have much more to unlearn than they have to learn and wouldn\'t exactly be ideal


P...WITH YOUR ..."LYING DEMONIC ASS"...MY COMPREHENSION IS FINE...IS YOURS?
:/ I'm disappointed. You were supposed to call me a black ass sissy so I could laugh before switch back to another window to watch wrestling.
_________________
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 21:57:18     Post subject: Shouldn't older mature gays be enlightening the youth

khumian_beast wrote:
1507992519 Most learned information has a life span of about two years. In theory it should be those within your own age group who should be enlightening you as older people have much more to unlearn than they have to learn and wouldn't exactly be ideal. Your beacon of light is always going to reside with you so stop going out on pointless adventures looking for it.
lovepeacesoul1 wrote:
1508976621 See this is that ...SATANIC SHIT...THEM DEMONS BE WHISPERING IN YOUR EAR!

OLD PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO "TEACH THE YOUTH"...

LOL...KEEP THINKING THAT AND STAY SLEEP ...CREEP!
Reading comprehension isn't a gift everyone has unfortunately. You'll get there one day.
_________________
Back to top
Forum : Music Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 03:11:54     Post subject: Odell Beckham Jr's little brother has moves - FATS/FEMS only

khumian_beast wrote:
1506465264 Let's not use the word thick at all to describe that. Morbidly obese is perfectly fine and isn't manipulative in expectation.
melaninshorty wrote:
1508917609 Let's not act like somebody like me wouldn't motivate him to eat healthier so that he has a longer life to enjoy me.

I really don't care about how toned the body looks, as long as people are working to a healthy BMI.

I'd rather this than losing weight and needing surgery for all of the excessive skin.

You should look up Dance hall Chrissy. He's large and in charge of gravity. And nimble as a ballerina.

That stuff I can't even do.


I will always be with someone that will make people go, "Why is he with him? What does he see in him?"

And if I get sick or take medication and get bloated, or get into a car accident, become disabled..disfigured...he'll still be there, when nobody else will.
khumian_beast wrote:
1508917830 Sounds predatory. You'd target someone who isn't healthy for the hopes that if you every become unhealthy yourself they wouldn't leave you. I can only imagine the look on your face if that person left you anyway.
melaninshorty wrote:
1508918253 Not so. I mean people who are considered physically unappealing in general, not only overweight men.

My family has always told me I don't put enough emphasis on looks.

When I thought I was straight..my mother said I always sought out ugly girls with hearts of gold..and while that was nice..

she wanted cute grandbabies.
khumian_beast wrote:
1508918303 lls... I always liked tomboys Smile
melaninshorty wrote:
1508918725 Most of the girls I had "crushes" on were rough-looking tomboys. And all of them are now stud lesbians. Go figure.
Yeah.. I wasn't into the overly butch ones.
_________________
Back to top
Forum : Music Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 02:58:23     Post subject: Odell Beckham Jr's little brother has moves - FATS/FEMS only

khumian_beast wrote:
1506465264 Let's not use the word thick at all to describe that. Morbidly obese is perfectly fine and isn't manipulative in expectation.
melaninshorty wrote:
1508917609 Let's not act like somebody like me wouldn't motivate him to eat healthier so that he has a longer life to enjoy me.

I really don't care about how toned the body looks, as long as people are working to a healthy BMI.

I'd rather this than losing weight and needing surgery for all of the excessive skin.

You should look up Dance hall Chrissy. He's large and in charge of gravity. And nimble as a ballerina.

That stuff I can't even do.


I will always be with someone that will make people go, "Why is he with him? What does he see in him?"

And if I get sick or take medication and get bloated, or get into a car accident, become disabled..disfigured...he'll still be there, when nobody else will.
khumian_beast wrote:
1508917830 Sounds predatory. You'd target someone who isn't healthy for the hopes that if you every become unhealthy yourself they wouldn't leave you. I can only imagine the look on your face if that person left you anyway.
melaninshorty wrote:
1508918253 Not so. I mean people who are considered physically unappealing in general, not only overweight men.

My family has always told me I don't put enough emphasis on looks.

When I thought I was straight..my mother said I always sought out ugly girls with hearts of gold..and while that was nice..

she wanted cute grandbabies.
lls... I always liked tomboys Smile
_________________
Back to top
Forum : Music Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 02:51:06     Post subject: Do you find this video racist? #BISEXUAL EYES ONLY

shortdarkandavg wrote:
1508823215

The Catch Me Outside girl got a record deal...but he's racist.

Right.

Okay, then.

Aisde from the objectification of women and the caricature...his honesty is absolutely hilarious.

Sidenote: His smile is hypnotic. Beautiful man.

@little_death @southernsteel @t-wood @mrexotica @version02 @Blackminister30
khumian_beast wrote:
1508824020 ...hilarious.
melaninshorty wrote:
1508912798 Eh...you'd laugh at a guy running over his ex, backing up on him and then suing the ex for getting blood on his car.

Not hard to make you laugh.
khumian_beast wrote:
1508917526 depends... was said ex a manipulative crybaby? habitual liar? chronically reckless? undependable? a failure? loud/boisterous? suck dick for cocaine but want a bf to love him for who he is? I sure the fuck would laugh. Smile
melaninshorty wrote:
1508917747 Silly rabbit. You should have just coated your D in cocaine. Problem solved.

A lack of creativity weeds out those who will surive in the coming near-apocalypse.
cocaine get's absorbed through contact... i'm good.
_________________
Back to top
Forum : Music Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 02:50:30     Post subject: Odell Beckham Jr's little brother has moves - FATS/FEMS only

khumian_beast wrote:
1506465264 Let's not use the word thick at all to describe that. Morbidly obese is perfectly fine and isn't manipulative in expectation.
melaninshorty wrote:
1508917609 Let's not act like somebody like me wouldn't motivate him to eat healthier so that he has a longer life to enjoy me.

I really don't care about how toned the body looks, as long as people are working to a healthy BMI.

I'd rather this than losing weight and needing surgery for all of the excessive skin.

You should look up Dance hall Chrissy. He's large and in charge of gravity. And nimble as a ballerina.

That stuff I can't even do.


I will always be with someone that will make people go, "Why is he with him? What does he see in him?"

And if I get sick or take medication and get bloated, or get into a car accident, become disabled..disfigured...he'll still be there, when nobody else will.
Sounds predatory. You'd target someone who isn't healthy for the hopes that if you every become unhealthy yourself they wouldn't leave you. I can only imagine the look on your face if that person left you anyway.
_________________
Back to top
Forum : Music Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-25 02:45:26     Post subject: Do you find this video racist? #BISEXUAL EYES ONLY

shortdarkandavg wrote:
1508823215

The Catch Me Outside girl got a record deal...but he's racist.

Right.

Okay, then.

Aisde from the objectification of women and the caricature...his honesty is absolutely hilarious.

Sidenote: His smile is hypnotic. Beautiful man.

@little_death @southernsteel @t-wood @mrexotica @version02 @Blackminister30
khumian_beast wrote:
1508824020 ...hilarious.
melaninshorty wrote:
1508912798 Eh...you'd laugh at a guy running over his ex, backing up on him and then suing the ex for getting blood on his car.

Not hard to make you laugh.
depends... was said ex a manipulative crybaby? habitual liar? chronically reckless? undependable? a failure? loud/boisterous? suck dick for cocaine but want a bf to love him for who he is? I sure the fuck would laugh. Smile
_________________
Back to top
Forum : Music Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-24 00:47:00     Post subject: Do you find this video racist? #BISEXUAL EYES ONLY

shortdarkandavg wrote:
1508823215

The Catch Me Outside girl got a record deal...but he's racist.

Right.

Okay, then.

Aisde from the objectification of women and the caricature...his honesty is absolutely hilarious.

Sidenote: His smile is hypnotic. Beautiful man.

@little_death @southernsteel @t-wood @mrexotica @version02 @Blackminister30
...hilarious.
_________________
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

kijuju_magi

Senior
Joined: 2016-06-07 06:53:04
Posts: 7085

Washington
District of Columbia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-23 23:57:54     Post subject: Share your Workout Tips, Insecurities and Body Goals

I wanna be lean and mean Smile
_________________
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 
 
 


 
Change Online Status: Status Update: