Forum : TV & Movies Topic : 

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-21 00:07:04     Post subject:

little_death wrote:
1513836051 Both are out of your league so what's your point?
this made me laugh so hard lol

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-16 19:31:37     Post subject: Why are so many Dark Skinned Brothas...

libralove66 wrote:
1513280845 Too afraid and ashamed to admit to liking light skinned, high yella, redbone brothas?

And why do so many yellahz always try and convince themselves and especially others that they only like Dark Skinned Brothas?
I've never seen or known any guys who allude to what you're claiming here. A lot of dark skinned dudes have no problem affirming their attraction to light skinned blacks. And what makes you say light skinned blacks are "trying to convince themselves" that they like darker skinned blacks? What exactly are you implying with that statement because I'm really confused. It sounds like you're trying to impose your own feelings on to others about something that's not even true.

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-25 16:14:44     Post subject: So I met up with this nigga from Jack'd

thenappiest wrote:
1510984556 handsome, hard-bodied, masculine
& a bottom with a huge dick!!!

His job was even dope, he's a crime scene investigator.

I just knew he was going to be a cat-fish.
when I got there, he looked even better in person.

the very 1st thing I asked him was could I bring
my beer in. He said cool.

but every time I took a sip he gave me a look.
He finally asked me to put it down.
I'm like, whatever. & I put it to the side.

so we're kicking it, talking, getting to know each other...
& I'm used to sipping while I chop it up.
So I subconsciously picked it up again.

So he said, "let's just do this another time"

now mind you, he lived in a whole 'nother city.
& I planned my day around chilling with him.

& wasted gas, I was barely there for thirty minutes.

am I wrong for blocking him?

obviously we're not each other's cup of tea.

other than the beer, he seemed captivated by me.
& he drinks too, just not beer.

I don't know about y'all, but I'm completely myself
no matter where I go.
If he can't get with that, neither can I.

what y'all think?

I think niggas are a headache, and I don't even know
why I still fuck with them.
midgardsormr wrote:
1511009041 Niggas are a headache, honestly. I'm thinking about going the Asian or Latino route, but they're too enamoured by the white queens
sodomy_ wrote:
1511016100 .. .
. . .. totally doo Asian bew . . .
. .. . . . ..
bttm4top8 wrote:
1511330878 I want an Asian who looks like you Smile
sodomy_ wrote:
1511366517 . .
. .
. . you want a mexican then?
If he's fine, yeah. I had a fine Mexican hit me up a few days ago. He was tatted up. I don't have any tattoos, but I think it's sexy as hell on cute guys who have them.

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-25 16:12:32     Post subject: So I met up with this nigga from Jack'd

thenappiest wrote:

no matter where I go.

what y'all think?

midgardsormr wrote:
1511009041 Niggas are a headache, honestly. I'm thinking about going the Asian or Latino route, but they're too enamoured by the white queens
sodomy_ wrote:
1511016100 .. .
. .. . . . ..
bttm4top8 wrote:
1511330878 I want an Asian who looks like you Smile
yngsadnblu28 wrote:
1511369090 Why...all yall gonna do is bump bootyholes?
We can call a top over, no problem

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-22 00:07:58     Post subject: So I met up with this nigga from Jack'd

thenappiest wrote:

no matter where I go.

what y'all think?

midgardsormr wrote:
sodomy_ wrote:
1511016100 .. .
. .. . . . ..
I want an Asian who looks like you Smile

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-09 23:13:25     Post subject: Black people are way to mean and disrespectful to each other

greninja wrote:
1504801354 we are really no different then others
bttm4top8 wrote:
1504998506 I'm not buying that. The lie that everybody is the same has been going around for way too long now. You're being dishonest if you really think all races of people act the same. If we're no different than others, why has everyone else been able to advance and innovate, but most blacks haven't? A lot of American blacks still talk like slavery just ended last night. Look at all of the majority black populated cities and counties in the US and then compare them to some of the countries in Africa. There's literally no difference. They look like shit. There's a problem and it's not going to get fixed if we don't start being honest with ourselves.
greninja wrote:
1505000637 Ok hold the fuck up. We can't advance or innovate? Are you really going to say something so stupid. So ALT looks nice shit? DC? So you are doing to blame black people for the way cities look, cities that we don't have a majority of power in to change.

Then you ignorantly state that as if African countries don't have great and near booming economics. Also as if African countries look as anything to do with race.
You need to take a look at South America, central America, south Asia, and the middle east.

But of course you would believe that......considering you watch fox news and believe the party systems didn't flip ideologies despite all the evidence.
bttm4top8 wrote:
1505001182 You're full of excuses. There's exceptions for any and everything. I will never say all or absolute. But stats aren't based on those exceptions, it's based on what happens the majority of the time. You can't take a rare exception and say this is the case for everything else when it's not. I don't understand what fox news or politics have to do with this particular subject. That's just another excuse for you to not be honest about what's right in front of your face.
greninja wrote:
1505001340 Lol show me what I wasn't being honest about lol show these stats.
bttm4top8 wrote:
1505001835 You're not being honest because you take a personal position about criticizing blacks just because you're black too. If you can't even admit the faults with blacks, how do you expect anything to change? And sure, what's stats would you like to see?
greninja wrote:
1505002053 Lol stop speaking out your ass and show me......

What fault where I haven't admitted the faults of blacks. Show me.... I stated nothing but truth........show me whatever stats you were talking about. Mr. Honest.
bttm4top8 wrote:
1505003242 I'm not about to sit here and point out every single thing you've said. You know exactly what you're doing. I've said a lot, but since you want to think you're being objective; let's take a look at your city, New Orleans Smile

According to the census report in your city, there's a population of about 61% blacks(more than any other demographic and one of the cities with the highest population of blacks). You have a Democratic mayor and your city looks like trash. As a matter of fact, the whole state of Louisiana's poverty rate falls third in the entire nation. And yet, all the blacks want to do down there is protest about some dumb confederate statues instead of protesting your Democratic officials and asking why they're allowing your cities and state to fall further into the ground. Want to talk about the crime rate? New Orleans has about a 51% murder rate. Ya'll are starting to rival Chicago down there with the highest murder rate in the country. You better make sure to get you a gun soon before it becomes too hard for you to own one. What else do you want to know?
greninja wrote:
1505009447 First of all. Fixing poverty isn't an easy job. If so the Republican governor of the state would have fixed it a long time ago and we wouldn't have many rural area still in poverty. Not only that but corrupt is a huge issue in Louisiana, allocating fund too the cities is not easy.

Despite that the leaders within the black community have been continuously doing work to lower crime rates and get more black into college with a lot of success. We have more in college then in jail now. And hold three HBCUs with more black student attending "White colleges" now.

Just came from a non-profit event today called STEM NOLA designed to get black grade students into the STEM fields.

And actually only 46% of blacks in the city even cared for the monuments removal. So go spill your ignorance elsewhere and stay worried about your own city.

Still waiting on the stats you were talking about. But of course you don't know what you are talking about.
bttm4top8 wrote:
1505013339 Um, I asked you specifically what stats would you like to see. You didn't specify, so I showed you how your run down city is mostly populated with blacks and that most of them are too dumb to fix their own issues and problems. Your "black leaders" OBVIOUSLY have not been doing a good job with a 51% murder rate and the unemployment rate being at 51% for black males. Stop playing identity politics and start holding people accountable. All black people do not have your best interest and that's apparent by the way you constantly talk about how "hard" your black leaders are working on your behalf, but your city still looks like the slums of the USA. Give me numbers that show how many blacks you have in college as opposed to jail. All you're saying is "we have more" this and "we have more" that. That's not good enough. Produce numbers and percentages. And your governor is a Democrat, not a Republican.
greninja wrote:
1505014486 Um my city does not look like a slum. It has good and bad part like any other city in the world. To say that is very ignorant......

And crime here has been decreasing steadily since the 1990's

That's thanks to the police force, politicians, and civil leaders here
https://www.nola.gov/getattachment/NOPD/Crime-Data/Crime-Stats/Historic-Crime-Trends_1985-2013.pdf/

But this is also a trend all over the US in Urban centers.....so yes work is being done.

I didn't say that all black people have my best interest......nor did I allude to that wtf are you talking about.

And our recent governor is a democrat after Jindal (Republican) fucked the state up and threw it into a financial crisis that Edwards is actually doing an amazing job fixing at the moment.

So please stfu and stay in your own state because clearly you don't know what you are talking about
bttm4top8 wrote:
1505015286 I see that the crime has dropped since the 1990s, but it also says between 2005 and 2014, violent and property crime has generally crept upwards. So we're comparing today's number's, per capita, which are still pretty bad.

Here's an overview from 2015

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-state-of-black-new-orleans-is-overwhelmingly-worse-than-it-was-pre-katrina_us_55dd57a7e4b04ae49705064c

I'm smart enough to not speak on things I haven't researched, so I'm not going to get into a back and forth with you on who caused what during their time as governor of your state.
greninja wrote:
1505016681 Thats called a spike........that happens.

And the unemployment number is not an accurate depiction of the employment opportunities here. That number counts men who aren't seeking to be in the labor force, and are in jail/prison which increases it drastically. So thats not at all an accurate depiction since 90% of the men in jail are black......even so that number is still on a decline

The unemployment which is more accurate is 8.8%
The numbers are still high, regardless. We'll see what happens.

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-09 22:48:06     Post subject: Black people are way to mean and disrespectful to each other

greninja wrote:
bttm4top8 wrote:
1504998506 I'm not buying that. The lie that everybody is the same has been going around for way too long now. You're being dishonest if you really think all races of people act the same. If we're no different than others, why has everyone else been able to advance and innovate, but most blacks haven't? A lot of American blacks still talk like slavery just ended last night. Look at all of the majority black populated cities and counties in the US and then compare them to some of the countries in Africa. There's literally no difference. They look like shit. There's a problem and it's not going to get fixed if we don't start being honest with ourselves.
greninja wrote:
1505000637 Ok hold the fuck up. We can't advance or innovate? Are you really going to say something so stupid. So ALT looks nice shit? DC? So you are doing to blame black people for the way cities look, cities that we don't have a majority of power in to change.

Then you ignorantly state that as if African countries don't have great and near booming economics. Also as if African countries look as anything to do with race.
You need to take a look at South America, central America, south Asia, and the middle east.

But of course you would believe that......considering you watch fox news and believe the party systems didn't flip ideologies despite all the evidence.
bttm4top8 wrote:
1505001182 You're full of excuses. There's exceptions for any and everything. I will never say all or absolute. But stats aren't based on those exceptions, it's based on what happens the majority of the time. You can't take a rare exception and say this is the case for everything else when it's not. I don't understand what fox news or politics have to do with this particular subject. That's just another excuse for you to not be honest about what's right in front of your face.
greninja wrote:
bttm4top8 wrote:
1505001835 You're not being honest because you take a personal position about criticizing blacks just because you're black too. If you can't even admit the faults with blacks, how do you expect anything to change? And sure, what's stats would you like to see?
greninja wrote:

What fault where I haven't admitted the faults of blacks. Show me.... I stated nothing but truth........show me whatever stats you were talking about. Mr. Honest.
bttm4top8 wrote:
1505003242 I'm not about to sit here and point out every single thing you've said. You know exactly what you're doing. I've said a lot, but since you want to think you're being objective; let's take a look at your city, New Orleans Smile

According to the census report in your city, there's a population of about 61% blacks(more than any other demographic and one of the cities with the highest population of blacks). You have a Democratic mayor and your city looks like trash. As a matter of fact, the whole state of Louisiana's poverty rate falls third in the entire nation. And yet, all the blacks want to do down there is protest about some dumb confederate statues instead of protesting your Democratic officials and asking why they're allowing your cities and state to fall further into the ground. Want to talk about the crime rate? New Orleans has about a 51% murder rate. Ya'll are starting to rival Chicago down there with the highest murder rate in the country. You better make sure to get you a gun soon before it becomes too hard for you to own one. What else do you want to know?
greninja wrote:
1505009447 First of all. Fixing poverty isn't an easy job. If so the Republican governor of the state would have fixed it a long time ago and we wouldn't have many rural area still in poverty. Not only that but corrupt is a huge issue in Louisiana, allocating fund too the cities is not easy.

Despite that the leaders within the black community have been continuously doing work to lower crime rates and get more black into college with a lot of success. We have more in college then in jail now. And hold three HBCUs with more black student attending "White colleges" now.

Just came from a non-profit event today called STEM NOLA designed to get black grade students into the STEM fields.

And actually only 46% of blacks in the city even cared for the monuments removal. So go spill your ignorance elsewhere and stay worried about your own city.

Still waiting on the stats you were talking about. But of course you don't know what you are talking about.
bttm4top8 wrote:
1505013339 Um, I asked you specifically what stats would you like to see. You didn't specify, so I showed you how your run down city is mostly populated with blacks and that most of them are too dumb to fix their own issues and problems. Your "black leaders" OBVIOUSLY have not been doing a good job with a 51% murder rate and the unemployment rate being at 51% for black males. Stop playing identity politics and start holding people accountable. All black people do not have your best interest and that's apparent by the way you constantly talk about how "hard" your black leaders are working on your behalf, but your city still looks like the slums of the USA. Give me numbers that show how many blacks you have in college as opposed to jail. All you're saying is "we have more" this and "we have more" that. That's not good enough. Produce numbers and percentages. And your governor is a Democrat, not a Republican.
greninja wrote:
1505014486 Um my city does not look like a slum. It has good and bad part like any other city in the world. To say that is very ignorant......

And crime here has been decreasing steadily since the 1990's

That's thanks to the police force, politicians, and civil leaders here
https://www.nola.gov/getattachment/NOPD/Crime-Data/Crime-Stats/Historic-Crime-Trends_1985-2013.pdf/

But this is also a trend all over the US in Urban centers.....so yes work is being done.

I didn't say that all black people have my best interest......nor did I allude to that wtf are you talking about.

And our recent governor is a democrat after Jindal (Republican) fucked the state up and threw it into a financial crisis that Edwards is actually doing an amazing job fixing at the moment.

So please stfu and stay in your own state because clearly you don't know what you are talking about
I see that the crime has dropped since the 1990s, but it also says between 2005 and 2014, violent and property crime has generally crept upwards. So we're comparing today's number's, per capita, which are still pretty bad.

Here's an overview from 2015

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-state-of-black-new-orleans-is-overwhelmingly-worse-than-it-was-pre-katrina_us_55dd57a7e4b04ae49705064c

I'm smart enough to not speak on things I haven't researched, so I'm not going to get into a back and forth with you on who caused what during their time as governor of your state.

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-09 22:15:39     Post subject: Black people are way to mean and disrespectful to each other

greninja wrote:
bttm4top8 wrote:
greninja wrote:

bttm4top8 wrote:
greninja wrote:
bttm4top8 wrote:
greninja wrote:

bttm4top8 wrote:

greninja wrote:

Um, I asked you specifically what stats would you like to see. You didn't specify, so I showed you how your run down city is mostly populated with blacks and that most of them are too dumb to fix their own issues and problems. Your "black leaders" OBVIOUSLY have not been doing a good job with a 51% murder rate and the unemployment rate being at 51% for black males. Stop playing identity politics and start holding people accountable. All black people do not have your best interest and that's apparent by the way you constantly talk about how "hard" your black leaders are working on your behalf, but your city still looks like the slums of the USA. Give me numbers that show how many blacks you have in college as opposed to jail. All you're saying is "we have more" this and "we have more" that. That's not good enough. Produce numbers and percentages. And your governor is a Democrat, not a Republican.

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-09 19:27:22     Post subject: Black people are way to mean and disrespectful to each other

greninja wrote:
bttm4top8 wrote:
greninja wrote:

bttm4top8 wrote:
greninja wrote:
bttm4top8 wrote:
greninja wrote:

I'm not about to sit here and point out every single thing you've said. You know exactly what you're doing. I've said a lot, but since you want to think you're being objective; let's take a look at your city, New Orleans Smile

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-09 19:03:55     Post subject: Black people are way to mean and disrespectful to each other

greninja wrote:
bttm4top8 wrote:
greninja wrote:

bttm4top8 wrote:
greninja wrote:
You're not being honest because you take a personal position about criticizing blacks just because you're black too. If you can't even admit the faults with blacks, how do you expect anything to change? And sure, what's stats would you like to see?

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-09 18:53:02     Post subject: Black people are way to mean and disrespectful to each other

greninja wrote:
bttm4top8 wrote:
greninja wrote:

You're full of excuses. There's exceptions for any and everything. I will never say all or absolute. But stats aren't based on those exceptions, it's based on what happens the majority of the time. You can't take a rare exception and say this is the case for everything else when it's not. I don't understand what fox news or politics have to do with this particular subject. That's just another excuse for you to not be honest about what's right in front of your face.

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-09 18:08:26     Post subject: Black people are way to mean and disrespectful to each other

greninja wrote:
I'm not buying that. The lie that everybody is the same has been going around for way too long now. You're being dishonest if you really think all races of people act the same. If we're no different than others, why has everyone else been able to advance and innovate, but most blacks haven't? A lot of American blacks still talk like slavery just ended last night. Look at all of the majority black populated cities and counties in the US and then compare them to some of the countries in Africa. There's literally no difference. They look like shit. There's a problem and it's not going to get fixed if we don't start being honest with ourselves.

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-08 11:24:19     Post subject: Having a parent addicted to drugs...

chocolateebar wrote:
1504833871 Sometimes I just don't know what to do. It's very confusing.

Not matter how long she stays clean she goes back eventually and it's a huge burden. Because of how close we are it's impossible for me to just leave her alone and say f her but at the same time it's emotionally damaging and draining trying to care for her and myself. I suffer everyday knowing she's in pain but also I feel helpless like there is nothing I can do.

School is challenging and I'm always at work so squeezing her in is a bit too much but I feel like I don't have a choice. My mother would never abandon me so I don't think I should abandon her. Being so young I'm just confused as hell lol

Does anyone have a similar experience that can shed light ?
Is your father around?

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-05 00:37:04     Post subject: SHOULD THE AFRICA AMERICAN COMMUNITY SUPPORT DACA?

retrn2covenant wrote:
1504566322 I understand how and why WYPEEPO seems to have a vested interest in choosing to oppose Trump's decision to get rid of DACA protections for undocumented young people who where brought to this country during the commission of a crime committed by their parents. Of course WYPEEPO would much rather see the government overlook the fact that hundreds of thousands of undocumented illegal aliens are here in this country benefiting from their parent's criminal activity.

They understand all too well the legal precedent that would be set by trying to hold these people accountable for benefiting from the commission of a crime, because they, themselves, are also benefactors of the crimes of their own parents who have never been brought to justice for them, which are many!!!

Trump is absolutely right and legally justified in wanting to bring both the parent's of who committed the crime of entering this country illegally and also their progeny whom they brought with them while breaking the law and have benefited both directly and indirectly from their parent's crime be brought to justice. Unbeknownst to him, he will have established a very important legal precedent that may someday likewise be used to bring his own people to justice, who have yet to be brought to justice for their crimes from which their people have and continue to benefit from crimes committed by their parents in doing so.

That said. The next one of you ignorant ass Negroes choose to champion many of their self-serving ass people's attempt to avoid seeing justice done and the above mentioned legal precedent set, I'm going to need your stupid asses to...

The crafty ass WYPEEPO who obviously understands the implications of such a precedent, are far smarter than you and for the same reasons they have been careful not to do more than symbolically acknowledge how they have benefited from slavery, likewise no better than to support setting this precedent that would mean they too are guilty of benefiting from the crimes of their slave owning parents whose fortunes they passed down to one another from generation to generation through inheritance and white privilege.

White people know why they are against it, but your ignorant asses don't seem to have a clue other than you want to be on the same side of history as well as in agreement, whether doing so serves your own best interests or not, which supporting amnesty concerning this doesn't in any way.

No, why should black Americans support that? It should of never been implemented in the first place and I have no clue why the courts didn't strike it down at its inception.

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-30 05:01:15     Post subject:

dsh40k wrote:
1504082757 Both masc and fem dudes who are loud and ghetto are unattractive
Laughing

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-30 01:02:00     Post subject: Who still listening to classic ri ri

foreva_da_fight wrote:
Me!

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-30 00:57:29     Post subject: OMG I pulled a sexy African at the gym.

greninja wrote:
1503026149 Im a flirt and never really fail at getting a number but I was surprised by this because it usually take me MONTHS to successfully get someones number. So let me tell you what just happened.

For the last 2 week I been making eye contact with this dude at the gym. Dark-skinned, nice beard, muscular, masculine, you know everything I like. I had a good feeling he was interested in me by the way we kept popping up close to each other at the gym as we switch exercises. You know....cat mouse play....Plus my gaydar is never wrong.

So I start to learn his routine at the gym and alter mines slightly to match his. He does arms, abs, then saunas. Today I went to the gym a bit earlier so i can finish by the time he goes to the sauna. So he comes in the gym, works out, we play the little cat mouse game. 2 hours later he heads to the sauna...so I finish my workout.

I go to the locker get dressed for the sauna and he is in there as predicted. I go to open the door but noticed the sauna isn't turned on. I think to use this opportunity as a way to break the ice so I turned it on and open the door. Before I can utter a word this sexy deep voice asked "It wasn't on?", and I tell him no. We laugh about it and I tell him how to turn the dry sauna into wet one. I then ask him about the exercise he does (I already knew it) and he shows me a app on his phone. As I get close to view it I start to hear his voice better and notice an accent. He tells me he is from Africa (I wont name the country).

We get back it talking about workouts and he start flexing his chest as he is talking to me. I know I have him now. I tell him I have to take a shower now and ask him his name which started with a K and is unique. He leaves and I shower.....I then dry up and go to leave the gym but as I'm leaving I see he is playing with a basketball in the lobby and smile real hard at me. I make a joke and leave.

So now I'm outside unlocking my bike getting ready to head home (taking my time hoping to see him one last time). He comes out spots me and ask if I have facebook, of course I say no. He jokes and says but you are young then asks for my number. I give it to him and tell him to send me text with his name spelled (im dyslexic and it wasn't going to happen). We leave each other and now I'm happy as hell.

I told him I would help him out with a workout tomorrow Smile
Wtf? Idk how I feel about this

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-29 23:48:35     Post subject: Creative ways to say: Good Morning

greninja wrote:
1496624933 Wake the fuck up!
modest_moanings wrote:
1496717201 @bttm4top8 Would this brighten up your morning?
Coming from @greninja , yes. I love him

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-26 16:37:28     Post subject: How to make a guy comfortable approaching you

melaninshorty wrote:
1495834261 Who has walked past you several times

-Has bumped into you more than 3 times in a row in a matter of minutes, so that it is obviously not an accident

-hovers/subtly follows you around a store

-stares

If I say Hello, they get a deer-in-headlights look, mumble and walk away. Then return shortly to repeat this weird routine again. It happens very often and I would like to meet more people, but if I say Hello and you do not reply, I consider it rude. But then you come and stand or sit next to me?

If the guy works with me/goes to my school, I can make him comfortable after a few weeks, but walking out and about, I do not have that time and the opportunity will fade.

So, how do you get him to speak up?
Just act normal, lol. Do you know how to make small talk? A simple "wassup man" is all that's needed.

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-25 23:24:28     Post subject: UNEMPLOYED

blackheroes wrote:
1495755653 @greninja

I have my cover letter and resume on deck if anymore is hiring.
You do gotta job, boy. You work for me.

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-23 01:25:01     Post subject: The Hypocrisy of Black Gay Men

dj-702 wrote:
1495508438 Do you not like black people?
dragon2985 wrote:
1495509984 Jesus Christ.

Here is the point. America says white culture is privileged; therefore, this means there is an expectation that says African-American males assimilate that culture. This means there is a social expectation that African-American males assimilate, right? Furthermore, there is also implicit expectation that one be heteronormative, or there is social pressure to be straight and married.

So, if you identify as black and with black culture, which is not white, then this means you are going against a social expectation in America. Same if you are gay. Same thing. So, explain to me, seriously. how is it not hypocritical for black, gay men to expect people to conform to a social identity when they, themselves, reject the identity that society ascribes to them in America?

Actually, give me a reasonable response to that and then give me a response as to how, from that, you can reasonably conclude anything about an attitude about black people?

Versus actually reflecting on the content, you asked me a question that you could not have derived from the content.
dj-702 wrote:
1495511546 Damn, why are you so mad?

It's hard for me to accept your questions as
serious font because I'm taking it that you're being
very sarcastic. Your problem should not be with
the group of people who accepts you. I don't care
what you're mixed with in the WHITE eye you're
still a black NIGGER and you'll always be that.
dragon2985 wrote:
1495512629 Is that so? Black people accept me? You think so. Let me tell you about my experiences.

Funny thing you said that. My mother is racially mixed. She naturally has red hair that is not as kinky. When she was a teenager, a group of black teenage girls held her down and cut off all her hair, because she was mixed.

Funny thing. When I was under 10, my mother and father took me to a black barbershop in Georgia. A barber at the barbershop, apparently, had an issue with my mother(who he assumed was just black) was with my father, who is Puerto Rican. He pretty much went on a rant about how Spanish people steal, and are no good, and that beautiful black women should be with "brothas". We ended up having to leave. It impacted my mother so much she never forgot.

Another funny thing. Before I moved to Atlanta, my aunt was living down here. My mother, father, myself, my sister, and my cousin(who is just white) came down to visit her. Well, we all went into a diner(this was over 10 years ago mind you when I was a teenager). We went into a restaurant that had a lot of black people eating. A lot of them just stared at my family the whole time in very rude ways. As in they really did not like a mixed family. It made us so uncomfortable we ended up leaving.

Last week, black co-workers were talking about me behind my black saying I wasn't black.

I can go on and on and on. If the black community accepts me as black, and white people see me just as a nigger, then how come have they terrorized my family. I am being serious. White people did not hold my mother down and cut off her hair. Blacks did. Whites did not drive my family out of their barbershop with racists slurs. Blacks did. The people stabbing me in the back at work are not white. They're black.

So, tell me about how blacks accept me or my family? Hmmm? I literally have been terrorized my whole life by blacks to the point where I am honestly terrified of African-American men. For good reason. These experiences I told you about I have not had with whites. To be honest, I can't recall any experience like that from whites. I've been racially terrorized by blacks.
dj-702 wrote:
1495513366 You better get in where you fit in with the blacks
because you're a nigger in the white eye AND you
mixed with latino?!!!! You don't stand a chance....

Stop trying to fight that you're a mixed BLACKED man,
accept it and just live your life. Why is that so hard?
dragon2985 wrote:
1495514319 Yet a black man is the one calling me a nigger. Black men are calling themselves nigga. Do you not understand that in trying to prove your point, you are actually belittling our identity. You are reducing my identity into one word, "nigger", and then saying that based on that word is my worth. Whites aren't doing this. You are! Again, based on my experiences, whites did not do this. Blacks did.

African-Americans treat each other horribly in this country! I am not saying whites are any better, it is just a shame that they kill us and then ontop of that we kill us.

I can't take blacks seriously who call each other niggas and niggers and reduce their own worth and then get mad when white people do the same thing. You're communicating to me that you don't value your life, which means you don't value my life, so how can I take someone seriously who is trying to convince me that I really don't have value in society.

In essence, that is what you guys are doing every time you reduce your identity to that word. Nigga.

No. African-Americans in America are not unified. They are divided. No, African-Americans are not looking out for each other.

No, I am not a nigger. No, I am not a nigga. No, I am not going to allow you to try and reduce my worth due to an internalized perception of how white people see you. No.
dj-702 wrote:
1495515604 Are you really that dumb?
You know I didn't call you that.
Don't twist my words around.
dragon2985 wrote:
1495518583 You said I am nigger in the eyes of white men. That is calling me a nigger, or this is to say that the value I have in a society where white people are the majority is that of a nigger. Nope. I don't internalize external perceptions of my worth, so I don't need to give myself worth by identifying with a faux sense of black solidarity.
dj-702 wrote:
1495520275 I'm done with you.
You just trying to start shit. You twisting shit up
and acting like some victim. All you're doing is
posting ramdom racial threads trying to get people hype.

What a loser.
Code:
You twisting shit up and acting like some victim.

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-22 04:08:36     Post subject: Would you date a mixed guy?

admins_ex wrote:
1495425836 If I don't even care......chemistry is all that matters TO ME.....
stop lying. You wouldn't date me even if we DID have chemistry cuz I'm not vers.

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-22 00:29:17     Post subject: Would you date a mixed guy?

dragon2985 wrote:
1495425836 Just out of curiosity, would you guys date a guy who was of different mixed races?
neon_breeder wrote:
1495429774 If part of his ethnic makeup is Black and he is confident in being part Black, then yes. I wouldn't date your ass, though. You have an issue with being part Black.
I'm hollering! lmao!

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-21 22:35:41     Post subject: BGC what would you do to him?

bttm4top8 wrote:
1495422084 nothing at all
lamarc_landry wrote:
1495423701 Not your type huh?
Naw. Post me some fine chocolate men and then we'll see how I feel

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-21 22:21:50     Post subject: BGC what would you do to him?

nothing at all

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-19 01:18:26     Post subject: I Am Bad at Black Gay Parties

neon_slayer wrote:
1495161513 who debriefs after a party? maybe that overanalytical mess is part of what makes situations like this so unnerving.

i also got a laugh out of the types.

"The one who is already drunk as hell."

that's me. i arrived stumbling and slurring.
_cosber_ wrote:
1495162175 oh, i'm sure.
some of us don't debrief after parties; some of us think about these things in real time - the introspective, introverted, pisces ones, especially.
neon_slayer wrote:
1495162387 i hate shit like that, my family is like that, something as simple as driving someone to an airport has to be a four hour discussion mulling over every possible scenario, what if so-and-so takes so-and-so's car and.... what if so-and-so leaves work early to blah blah blah

i can't stand people who treat every action or interaction like they're plotting a nuclear strike against afghanistan. it used to be me til i started getting on my own damn nerves trying to disect the historical oppression of women in africa and how it could be affected by whether i wore a blue shirt or a purple one.
lose-ya-breath wrote:
1495162584 You must hate yourself. Of course you do you plot dumb stuff and day 25/8 on BGC! Miseralbe fag!! And hypocrite. Every thread you go into talking about what you hate it really you girl. Thearpy. Ya mam suppose to be at my place at 8 with them lips cherry red
neon_slayer wrote:
Is that him? He kinda cute Smile

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-18 08:09:16     Post subject: Have you ever...

blueraspberry wrote:
1494861357 Wrote a guy a love letter? One perhaps who you don't know for sure is gay but y'all had some flirty moments and wanted to see what they was on?
bttm4top8 wrote:
1494964256 Yep, back when I was in high school
blueraspberry wrote:
1495078634 Tell me about it. How did it go?
Well, I had written him several anonymous letters before revealing myself. I used to have my cousin, who also attended the school, deliver the letters to him. So the day came when I finally worked up enough courage to "come out the closet" and it was a disaster, lol. I ended up getting his number through mutual friends and had my cousin call him on three way(without him knowing I was on the phone). She told him that it was me who had this secret crush on him and he ended up telling everybody. What a loser, right? It actually wasn't as bad it sounds, though. He did me a favor cuz it turns out I had my own secret admirers on the varsity football team. They were just waiting for the opportunity to come on to me, but didn't want to be embarrassed like I was. So I guess it worked out well in the end.

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-16 14:50:56     Post subject: Have you ever...

blueraspberry wrote:
1494861357 Wrote a guy a love letter? One perhaps who you don't know for sure is gay but y'all had some flirty moments and wanted to see what they was on?
Yep, back when I was in high school

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-12 08:29:15     Post subject: Is it me or do snow queens have a common look?

neon_slayer wrote:
1493747347 all due respect you lost your virginity to a white guy, no? and you changed your name to "shawn" from "reshawn" to appeal to white people, no? if i'm wrong please forgive me just seeking clarity and consistency.
_cosber_ wrote:
1494444539 yes, you're wrong.
and i thought that you were above namedropping folks' names in this forum but apparently not.

I never officially changed my name, 1.

2. Growing up, my family never called me by my government name and instead used a shortened name. When I got to school, my teacher called my name and I didn't know who she was referring to because I was never told what my real name was. By the time I got to college, I hated having two different names so I started introducing myself as the latter instead of the former.

3. My name is not spelled that way.

Keep taking cues from these hoes if you want. you can end up on my shortlist as well.
neon_slayer wrote:
1494444935 Rolling Eyes it was just a fuckin question if you took it to heart maybe there's some truth to it. i'll be on your shortlist cuz i think "all lives matter" so i'm a racist, white-apologist coon anyway, right? Arrow
He's a Pisces like me. We get sensitive sometimes when we feel like we're being attacked or made to look like we're being hypocrites. Just try not to come off as patronizing and you'll get along with us good and not be placed on our shortlists lol

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-12 08:25:07     Post subject: Is it me or do snow queens have a common look?

_cosber_ wrote:
1493747347 I can always point them out in public or on an app. When I was on Jack'd I would click on guys profiles and look into their insights to see what gets their dicks hard and 9 times out of 10, these guys are 100% interested in white men or Asian men Laughing

I'm good at this. It's scary.

And it's not because they're smiling. Because niggas be smiling, contrary to popular opinion. But it's something about the glee; the face.

like is it the bone structure? Is there an invisible "snow queen" stamp on their forehead that I'm only privy to?
Nope, it's not just you. I just had this convo with a guy last night. I can tell at least 98% of the time if a black dude doesn't like other black guys. Like you, I can't exactly pinpoint what it is that distinguishes them, but there's a certain "look" and demeanor that basically sums up their proclivities. I mentioned to the guy I had this convo with that there's something about their faces, lol. I notice the facial expressions they make tend to mimic typical white guys and you can just tell they loathe other blacks. It's sad and pathetic to me, honestly. Not because they like interracial dating, but they come off as trying to be something they are not. I see this a lot with the black guys who only hang around whites and never show themselves hanging with other black people.

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-07 00:54:07     Post subject: Whats the girliest things you do?

foreva_da_fight wrote:
1494103983 Do duck lips in pictures

And roll my eyes
neon_breeder wrote:
1494114284 You put weave in your hair, use Snapchat filters, post your ass on BGC...you should pretty much just say your existence is the most feminine thing about you.
omg, this made me laugh so hard Laughing

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-07 00:52:07     Post subject: Whats the girliest thing you do?

reala wrote:
1494103983 I mean, we all do some feminine shit sometimes.

Personally, I tend to choose feminine characters in fighting games and most of the Pokemon I like are quite girly too (Chansey, Roserade, Mawile, Wigglytuff, etc).

What about you?
I grew up in a house full of women, so I naturally do feminine shit without even noticing. Whether it be the way I sit(legs closed and slightly to the side) or being real submissive at times when I should have been a little more aggressive.

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-04 23:15:37     Post subject: Gay Cuties of the Night #BGCAfterDark

its_2sweet wrote:
1491362636 @greninja your brother is kinda cute
greninja wrote:
1491363351 lol yes looks nothing like me or my father sons
Tf? Why u didn't tell me you had some fine brothers? I would of been came out your way

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-04 18:06:55     Post subject: people psychoanalyzing porn is super creepy

_cosber_ wrote:
1491338857 SUPER.

welppppp. Bloopity BLOOP.

I, too, am very creeped out when people know everything about porn stars.
neon_slayer wrote:
1491339100 i feel just slightly creepy for even looking at it, i can't imagine being soooo heavily invested to have a wealth of knowledge about it. these niggas be givin you the backstory and everything.

"Johnny Cumlongdick grew up in the suburbs of los angeles, he preferse topping middle-aged white bears even though he started out as a bottom for twink thugs in bareback blah blah blah blah. he's very shy in person, has two uncles and a little sister et cetera"

SUPER. FUCKING. WEIRD.
_cosber_ wrote:
1491339191 Ch ...
What does "ch" mean?

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-04 16:33:40     Post subject: Kingcharming777

bird-fu wrote:

00:29-00:37 is Charm Master, indeed.
kingcharming777 wrote:
1491287304 ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ glad you enjoyed my cover. I love that song
bttm4top8 wrote:
1491341134 I didn't know u play the guitar. I play that song on my keyboard all the time Smile
kingcharming777 wrote:
1491341356 Yessir. U can play the keyboard?? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I haven't had time to learn.
Yeah....I tried to play guitar a long time ago. That shit hard lol

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-04 16:25:34     Post subject: Kingcharming777

bird-fu wrote:

00:29-00:37 is Charm Master, indeed.
kingcharming777 wrote:
1491287304 ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ glad you enjoyed my cover. I love that song
I didn't know u play the guitar. I play that song on my keyboard all the time Smile

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-04 16:22:19     Post subject: Kingcharming777

its_2sweet wrote:
1491268176 Yes...he's very charming.
greninja wrote:
1491275427 You never compliment me...... Confused
Maybe cuz I always do but u never pay me no mind asshole

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-03 20:26:30     Post subject: the definitive gay handbook: navigating the lifestyle

neon_slayer wrote:
1491266057 section 1 chapter 1: stop calling it the lifestyle

"the lifestyle" is a term coined to dehumanize and de-legitimize gay people and culture. it's used almost exclusively by pseudo-religious conservatives to justify anti-lgbt laws. have you EVER heard anyone use the phrase "lifestyle" in conjunction with LGBT in a positive manner? me neither. Neutral

the spectrum of gay culture is so vast that there's room for everyone from the middle-aged conservative Joe Regularhomo who works 9-5 then comes home to play scrabble with his ivy league friends to the barely post-pubescent club queens who dress, walk, talk, act and treat life like a 24 hour Pride parade.

pay close attention to this next part

AND THESE DIFFERENT FACTIONS NEED TO STOP DEMONIZING ONE ANOTHER!

questions? comments? concerns before we move to chapter 1 section 2?
I've always felt uneasy when I hear people use that term. You're right, it's always used in a patronizing manner. I also don't like the term "straight" when people are talking about heterosexuals....to me, it gives the impression that there's a standard or default sexuality and anything other is just seen as anomalous.

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-03-30 07:10:10     Post subject: are you voting nov 6 2018?

neon_slayer wrote:
1490399082 roughly 95% of this nation's prosecutors-- the people who decide whether or not to charge police with killing/targeting minorities, are white. so is it any surprise that american cops are out here shooting black men like it's a video game? they're golf buddies/cousins/neighbors with these murderous police. these people do not magically become prosecutors THEY ARE ELECTED (in all but four states).

mayors, governors, state reps, these people make decisions that impact every aspect of our lives and our futures enormously. our ancestors died for our right to become involved in the political process so it worries me knowing many of you can name 100 porn stars, you can name 1,000 mariah carey songs but you don't know who your mayor is, your state reps, your governor et cetera.

stop waiting every 4 years to exercise your political power because that's what those in control count on, your complacency and igorance. change does not come with hash tags or scathing tweets about our government's failure, it comes with action.

INFORM YOURSELVES AND VOTE ON NOV 6

Code:
knowing many of you can name 100 porn stars, you can name 1,000 mariah carey songs but you don't know who your mayor is, your state reps, your governor et cetera.

I'm not even sure most average americans understand the severity of U.S. elections. It seems like a lot are only fixated on the Presidential elections and disregard the more essential one's(congressional, gubernatorial etc.). I understand what you're saying about blacks fighting for the right to vote, even TODAY we're fighting to prevent voter suppression in some states, but you have to realize today's generation is living in a different america. I'm not making excuses, but maybe the importance of voting wasn't instilled so deeply in this group of adults as it was during a time when blacks were still fighting to be recognized as U.S. citizens. Some may not even take offense to your disparaging comments about their attention almost exclusively being on social media and entertainment. Not because they don't care, but those things just have more value to them than politics. It's a state of contentment, which is a learned mentality. This is the back end of how the previous generations raised their kids and now we're dealing with a group that's coming up short and dropping the ball. Speaking out is always good. There's no telling whose mind you might influence.

bttm4top8

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2017-03-29 01:03:10     Post subject: i won't be sucking dick for awhile

sassydroid2017 wrote:
1490720891 So because of this tongue ring I won't be sucking dick for awhile. Two or three months. My life has lost all meaning.
U want my chatterbate?

Change Online Status: Status Update: