logo
Search

POST NEWMidgardsormr's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Pick a prefabbed Tuesday twosome.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Pick a prefabbed Tuesday twosome.

whats the obsession with "hood appeal" where the nerdy awkward sexy niggas at?
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Feeling ostracized in your black idenitity....

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Feeling ostracized in your black idenitity....

2016-11-19 23:48:22

I would offer you a long indept and insightful reply to this potentially enlightening thread
, but I know you will only pay it dust like you do with every other decent comment offered by so many forum regs here..

So....

Fuck yo problems! Deal with them.

Straight facts. I even reached out to this brother via DM and he straight ignored me. Seems like you're just looking for an audience to your pity party than anything. Fuck his low self esteem ass.
Forum :  Topic : Black gay men need to stick together

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Black gay men need to stick together

14 days ago

We are easily the most ostracized, marginalized group of people. Why don’t we look out for each other?

It will never happen. Too much damage
Forum :  Topic : Has the Strict Rules on Social Behavior Made Blk men Flat?

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 15 days ago    Post subject: Has the Strict Rules on Social Behavior Made Blk men Flat?

23 days ago

There definitely are black men (and I specifically mean "straight" black men) who have the mindset that you have to act and behave a certain way to be considered a "regular" black man. I overheard a couple of black guys discussing the Drake Pusha T beef, and basically saying that they like Drake but he is out of his lane with the diss tapes because he is not a real black man. They moved on to Childish Gambino, who was weird and probably didn't grow up like a regular black dude, and oh yeah, he's probably gay! Smile

The black man's manhood has been under assault in America since day one, so it makes sense that we are very sensitive about our masculinity. But the hypermasculinity cookie cutter, one size fits all mentality took off in like the 1990s/2000s. Before that, black men prided ourselves on being unique and original. Now the 30 and under set literally are walking around everywhere in America wearing the same uniform. Like they all work at Blackie Blackerson's, where sagging and fitteds are mandatory for employment...Smile

19 days ago

True.

I'm finding that black women police black men with "gay accusations". They tighten up after being accused of fucking with a "punk".

Black guys can't catch a break but they aint never gave me one so....oh well Chanel lmao

17 days ago

So you think this phenomenon is a creation of black women?

17 days ago

No, but a lot black women and menmaintain it to the nth degree.

Black women accuse black men of being gay to manipulate them, and almost as a direct consequence, black men are homophobic to gay men to establish heterosexual identity and dissuade the disapproving eye of black women.

Some Black women wield social power in the only way they know how--through their pussy.

Some Women have an interest in isolating black men to control them and because they don't want to deal with the humiliation of competing with a booty hole and dick. You have to remember that a lot of black women don't like black gay men and think you are inferior to them for different reasons than black masc/hetero men do and it bothers them when they feel "competition" from inferiors.

I agree and say black women are usually the main instigiators of that shit. Most black men are weak mentally and insecure. Question his sexuality (Even if he's straight as an arrow) and he will bend to your will.

I've seen straight men have violent reactions to being accused of being gay whether they're actually gay or not.

Black women :

"you don't wear Jordans? You're gay."
"You don't listen to trap music? Gay."

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 15 days ago    Post subject: Has the Strict Rules on Social Behavior Made Blk men Flat?

23 days ago

Are black Americans forced to be too monolithic or homogeneous by the strict rules of black masculinity and black culture to the point where other qualities are obscured?

I had a black gay friend tell me I should feign interest in basketball to get a black guy interested in me. I asked him "do all black men like basketball" to which he replied " I have to show him I'm a nigga first[masc, I guess]". Which left me with questions of is it a one size fits all type to deal with black guys? I do find that a lot of men are flat and lack depth because other qualities are not cultivated in favor of hyper masculine activities.

For us who are multi-faceted and like to look for, cultivate, and enhance difference qualities in a person, do you find it difficult when a lot of black men seem to relate to each other, or only choose to relate to and interpret each other in one way?

This is cross-gender presentation; masc and fem.

23 days ago

It's not that Black men are flat. The problem is you're looking for a non-Black man in a Black man. You have unrealistic expectations of what a Black man should be.

22 days ago

It's sissies like you that's the problem.

Black men are told how they're suppose to act before they're even able to walk. Follow the path of least resistance, act like how everyone else does and you'll be fine. All y'all trying to squeeze into the same keyhole.

22 days ago

A sissy calling me a sissy! All cultures have a passage from boyhood into adulthood, in which young men learn how to carry themselves. I settled into manhood just fine. It's unfortunate that you seem to be lost, having no clue what it means to be a Black man.

21 days ago

Once again, let every queen on here you went on the defensive instead of accepting the magnitude of what I said.

21 days ago

I said nothing defensive. I stated anthropological facts.

21 days ago

What is the black male etiquette?

I want to be culturally sensitive.

21 days ago

Read your Bible. It will tell you how to be a Black man. I'm truly sorry that this is something you all struggle with. I pray with time you find confidence in being the Black man you are.

It'll also tell you how to whip and beat your slaves into submission. You lost all credibility with that comment.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 21 days ago    Post subject: Has the Strict Rules on Social Behavior Made Blk men Flat?

23 days ago

Are black Americans forced to be too monolithic or homogeneous by the strict rules of black masculinity and black culture to the point where other qualities are obscured?

I had a black gay friend tell me I should feign interest in basketball to get a black guy interested in me. I asked him "do all black men like basketball" to which he replied " I have to show him I'm a nigga first[masc, I guess]". Which left me with questions of is it a one size fits all type to deal with black guys? I do find that a lot of men are flat and lack depth because other qualities are not cultivated in favor of hyper masculine activities.

For us who are multi-faceted and like to look for, cultivate, and enhance difference qualities in a person, do you find it difficult when a lot of black men seem to relate to each other, or only choose to relate to and interpret each other in one way?

23 days ago

It's not that Black men are flat. The problem is you're looking for a non-Black man in a Black man. You have unrealistic expectations of what a Black man should be.

22 days ago

Black men are told how they're suppose to act before they're even able to walk. Follow the path of least resistance, act like how everyone else does and you'll be fine. All y'all trying to squeeze into the same keyhole.

22 days ago

A sissy calling me a sissy! All cultures have a passage from boyhood into adulthood, in which young men learn how to carry themselves. I settled into manhood just fine. It's unfortunate that you seem to be lost, having no clue what it means to be a Black man.

Once again, let every queen on here you went on the defensive instead of accepting the magnitude of what I said.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 22 days ago    Post subject: Has the Strict Rules on Social Behavior Made Blk men Flat?

23 days ago

23 days ago

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 22 days ago    Post subject: Has the Strict Rules on Social Behavior Made Blk men Flat?

23 days ago

First of all, let me say great thread. Especially since it resonates with something I dealt with this weekend.

Yes it does and it drives me to mania. i LOOOVE my black brothers so much and can only bond with a black man. However, this goes with consequence. They make it so hard cause i'm constantly being policied for masculinity. This is why so many dusty broke dirty dudes in the gay community can rise through the ranks and get desired because they're able to cultivate masculinity, whether its real or not.

Black gays looks for things they consider masculine rather than what it actually is. Basketball and football are the cornerstone of the black male community, so liking these things are considered masculine. Archery takes more skill and depth to execute, but isnt considered masculine.

I Go all day...
Forum : General Discussions Topic : How to tell if someone is genuinely happy for you?

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-21 15:41:37     Post subject: How to tell if someone is genuinely happy for you?

2018-05-21 15:37:30

A model was killed earlier this year by another model.

According to social media rumors Koh, a successful male model, killed Uzoka due to jealousy of his blossoming career.

Although these rumors have not been confirmed by authorities. Pictures on social media show the pair were friendly and even modeled together.

The model, Harry Uzoka who was killed is on the left. He died from a single stab wound. Murderer, George Koh is on the right.

Signed with Premier Model Management in London and Next Models in L.A., Uzoka recently modeled for Everlane, Levi’s, and a British GQ x Mercedes spot. Koh has modeled in several editorials for independent magazines and was signed with IMG Models at one point, but the agency said that he hadn’t been on its books for almost a year.

Apparently they fought over a woman and Koh hadn't been getting as much work as Uzoka who had just gotten several campaigns.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I have noticed when someone is mentoring me and has taught me all that they can and I begin to outshine them, they get insecure and try to tear me down instead of being proud and supporting me.

I have gotten to a point where I am more likely to tell people what I was going to do, and didn't work out, than what I'm actually doing.

People get jealous of success and I don't have time for sabotage.

How do you identify snakes? People are excellent actors.

First rule of the 48 laws of power "NEVER outside the your master"

He fucked up and paid with his life.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Why do Dudes always have to let you know

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-15 12:44:18     Post subject: Why do Dudes always have to let you know

2017-11-25 19:28:26

I LOVE half black negroes! I love ALL negroes, but them half Black ones really make my mouth water, my dick hard and my booty hungry to be filled up by them. Half Black, but STILL Black...even if they were reared up by a Black parent, a white parent or no parents at all! As long as that mind is right and that ass is tight, my fair skinned ass will take flight because they's is out of sight!

#LoveToHalfBlacksAndHighYellahz

2017-12-09 10:26:03

But have you yet to meet one who does not try overly hard in one or all particular areas of his or her life to either be too black or more white?..............#IknowIhavent.......

2017-12-10 13:59:27

I've met many different types of half negroes and the personalities and all range from one end of the spectrum to the other. I like the half Black negroes whom are very much aware and take pride in their African heritage making NO apologies for being Black.

This doesn't mean behaving all hyper ghetto and uncouth and certainly acting and speaking as though they've never even seen or heard of "an urban" Negro.

Generally speaking, I love a worldly man who can appreciate, blend in and be sociable truly in almost ANY type of environment. Half breeds and high yellahz often have proven to me to be fully capable to do such a thing.

At the end of any environment, we can have intellectual conversation about our little outting and actually "GET IT".

Some darker brothas fall in some sort of "Fight Tha Powah" Black Militant type of mindset and fall in a funk that often takes too much work to help bring him back to Life, Back To Reality!

I'm not about hate and don't allow for all of the hate feelings to dominate my world with regards to being a Negro. I'm not down with so much racial separatist type of shit neither because we all live on this planet together and need to do a much better job at coexisting and living peacefully...whether you love the other person or not!

Many half negroes I've encountered over a span of 40 years often tend to have this "fish out of water" type persona...unless they've been around enough types of Negroes to truly KNOW what quite a few darker complexioned Black folks may be reacting to and a greater idea as to where the darker brothas and sistahz are coming from.

As a rule, I don't fuck with half breeds under age 35 because I have learned that many of them haven't learned how to appreciate and become the Black man that he is and how important that is to the Black community or Black society as a whole.

The confusion and being lost is most certainly more of a thing that WHITE people often influence them with. What often happens is that initially, many a white will give the illusion that he or she is totally accepted by white people ( especially if he or she looks more WHITE ), but in the most inopportune times, give them a really harsh dosage of reality that they're Black.

If the Half Black or High Yellah doesn't have his or her head screwed on right being given the proper tools to deal with this type of bullshit, he or she MAY become this "Over Black" type of negro, deliberately going on the hunt to mate with the Blackest person he or she can find and become some sort of tyrant!

Then there's the half Black or high yellah who chooses to remain some sort of lone wolf, come on BGC Live and spew rhetoric more aimed at invalidating the Black experience(s) but yet exhibit some KKKrackkker tinged sympathy claiming that ALL Black people blame ALL white folks for ALL of the conditions and conditioning our peeps are in today.

Some Black folks whom have that type of shit reaping havoc in their minds aren't necessarily BAD people, but are deeply disturbed and need stop being culturally lazy.

On an individual basis, I often wonder whether or not they love ANYONE.

As a "pro Black" negro, I can honestly tell you that I truly DO love individuals from different races. And as I get to know people on an individual basis, I can better determine whether or not the person is a racist and differentiate a person who's just purely ignorant of the struggles of one being Black in our society from a shit drinking racist psychopath such as Ms. Turd-fool.

Unfortunately, many a negro on this site perpetually engage this hoe in conversation as though there's some glimmer of hope that she will be cured of all of racist and vile ideologies that she was genetically impaired with!

all facts
Forum :  Topic : This forum so dead im unignoring and unblocking muthafuckas

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-15 12:39:51     Post subject: This forum so dead im unignoring and unblocking muthafuckas

I'm curious why so many got me blocked LOL
Forum :  Topic : Snow Kweens, You are NOT Prizes

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-14 16:43:57     Post subject: Snow Kweens, You are NOT Prizes

Reading.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : BLACK GAY MEN TRANSLATIONS

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-14 14:54:52     Post subject: BLACK GAY MEN TRANSLATIONS

2018-04-17 12:57:19

Alot of communication is usually subliminal and covert. If you lack the ability to read between the lines, taking things at face value can leave you gooped. What are some things that dudes said to you that actually have a hidden meaning? Here are some I\'ve heard from before :

I\'m a top - I prefer topping, but if you\'re more masculine and sexy, I\'ll let you hit. Just don\'t tell anybody.

I\'m a vers top - I\'m actually a bottom, but we know how terrible bottom sounds in the gay community.

I\'m a vers bottom - I prefer bottoming, but since my dick is so big and pretty most dudes want some. I hate it, but don\'t mind if you\'re sexy.

My bad, I was sleep - Another dude was balls deep in me, but he\'s gone now. So i\'m free. What\'s up?

I\'m staying with a friend while I get on my feet - I used my looks and charm to seduce this dude into letting me live with him. I\'m staying here, fucking other dudes while he\'s at work until I can find someone else to take me in.

I can host in the mornings - You can come over while everyone is at work.

I can host late nights only - I can sneak you while everyone is asleep

I should be able to, what time? - I have no intentions on linking up with you. Give me the window you\'re free so I can make up some unforseen obligation that I must attend to.

That\'s my brother - The only gay dude who as far as I know, hasn\'t stabbed in the back...yet. I hang at his house, we fucked around a few times, but are better off as friends.

I\'m not looking for nothing right now - I\'m not interested in you. Sorry.

Aww, that\'s so sweet - You\'ve been friend zoned.

I dance - Me and my friends dress up in tacky cheetah print costumes and J-sett at the club.

I sing - I dress up in drag and lip sync to Diana Ross while wearing a Patti Labelle wig.

I\'m a make-up artist - Before MAC fired me, I stole a few palettes and now I help my friends get ready for pageants.

I\'m a model - The thirst trap pic I posted on Instagram got over 100 likes.

I\'m new to the area - Even though I\'ve been living here for the past 11 months, I see how crazy everyone goes for new dick and ass. So i\'ll continue passing myself off as a newcomer to enjoy those perks.

I\'m at my cousin house, but i\'m trying to leave - I\'m chillin with this dude. I already busted a few nuts and i\'m now i\'m bored, but he picked me up and I can\'t come up with a good enough reason to leave. Can you come pick me up?

My car in the shop - I actually do not own a vehicle, but this should keep you from asking if i\'m mobile.

You clean, right? - I haven\'t been tested in who knows how long. I\'m still gonna fuck you raw anyway, but this will give me a peace of mind.

I\'m just getting back in the gym after my accident - I actually don\'t work out at all, but want to know I\'m attempting at progress.

You into big dudes? - I\'m morbidly obese, but want to warn you beforehand.

You got video chat? - You\'re too attractive and I think you\'re a catfish. So I need receipts.

People know about you? - I\'m not comfortable with my sexuality and need to make sure you don\'t get me clocked when we meet.

I wanna get to know you - I want to feign attraction as fast as possible to get you open to fuck.

What are you looking for? - Tell me what you\'re after so I can match that and get what I really want as soon as possible.

Hell no, I don\'t do clubs - I\'ve already established my reputation as the town jump-off and don\'t want to be embarrassed.

Come thru - Come over, help me bust a nut and take your ass home.

Come watch a movie - Let\'s watch Netflix for 15 minutes until you\'re ready for me to start eating your ass.

What do you do for work? - I want to gauge your current financial situation to see if you can buy me clothes and shoes.

You can come over, my homeboy over here though - I showed him your pictures and he likes you as well. We wanna see if we can set up a threesome.

I fuck with females, too - I actually never seen a vagina before. However, I know trade/bisexual men are highly coveted in the gay community, so I\'ll play the part.

Go slow, it\'s been a while. I\'m really tight - I actually just got fucked last night. But I really like you, and I don\'t want to think i\'m a hoe. So i\'ll pretend like I can\'t take it the first couple of times, then I\'ll ride you like a runaway train.

I\'m really feeling you, man - I\'ve misconstrued my feelings of lust with actually feelings. Once we fuck though, i\'ll sober up immediately.

Let\'s get a bottle - Get some alcohol and let me drink it. I actually won\'t contribute, but hopefully i\'m cute enough that you won\'t mind.

2018-05-09 03:10:30

Damn! LMAO! This shit were the same lines dudes used back in the late 80's, 90's and early 2000's!

The more things change, the more they stay the same it seems.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-14 14:51:23     Post subject: BLACK GAY MEN TRANSLATIONS

2018-04-17 12:57:19

"That's a MAN!" - That transwoman over there is minding her business. Let me clock her in front of these straight people who also talk shit about me.

The more things change, the more they stay the same it seems.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Black GAY ATTRACTIVENESS CURVE

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-14 14:48:08     Post subject: Black GAY ATTRACTIVENESS CURVE

2018-04-23 12:36:49

This forum post is so true.
It's actually sad but these same ones have these superficial standards usually lower those standards when they start to lose their looks themselves.

Sad AND true, unfortunately

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-14 14:46:38     Post subject: Black GAY ATTRACTIVENESS CURVE

Also, the hetero black community with all of its oppressive trapping never taught a black gay man how to be a black gay man and even shuns it as a valid male identity.

How did gay men "date" prior to the internet; where you had to use your actual SKILL, charisma etc to get a man?

2018-04-24 13:10:02

Now i'll give my brothers a pass on this one. Because most of us never had a template on how these things work.

Most of our encounters has always been clandestine, hidden in the shadows using deception and misdirection usually just to achieve an orgasm with another male.

If black families were more accepting of the gays of their families like they are of the criminals and murderers, I think alot of LGBT youth would at least have a shot at forging healthy relationships with each other.

2018-04-26 20:28:10

People try to create a narrative based on what they perceive the other person likes. Men, especially, want sex and want to be accepted, no matter what. Dudes will sell you anything if they think they can get the box/dick.

I have a cis female friend who dumb herself down and lets her man talk to her any kind of way because she thinks this boosts his ego lol. He does not honor her efforts because he treats her like shit. Of course he will treat u like shit; If you act dumb he will treat you as such. Point is, she is selling a false image to him to keep him mentally dependent on her so he can buy her shit. lol A lot of women dumb themselves down for men, and a lot of men need a false sense of control. Being honest removes control from someone promoting a fake image.

A lot of gay men use the internet and do not like face 2 face because on the internet it is easy to create an image and telegraph what you will say to create said image. The only thing is, you have to keep this up in person but most are interested in sex so it's not much talking.

I knew one fem guy who drops his voice when his bf calls. No doubt he has created this image that he is not as fem as he really is.

And it seems that black gay men thrive and want a fake image because it feeds the fantasy. No one likes to think about who they really are let alone BE IT.

Niggas want FANS and someone to stroke their glass ego. Being honest curtails that because they have NO IDENTITY so they have to CREATE one based on society and are constantly in flux with their identity based on societal circumstances and personal gain.

2018-04-30 12:35:13

This is some real shyt right here! People fake as fuk and will create a representative of themselves to try to appease u if they find u sexually attractive. Like I maybe a vers btm but if u a vers btm....i would tell u vers or vers top just to make u happy. People will sell dreams just to get the azz, juice box or dyck.

2018-05-08 22:49:09

I've always experienced that on the dating scene.

I used to date this sexy ass Creole niggah who, honestly speaking, I got a few red flags initially. But because the niggah was so damned fine, has a wonderfully beautiful ass and delicious looking perfect sized dick that he loved to use, otherwise behaved in a pleasurable manner.

The shit went on fairly nicely for about 2 months and then I saw that all of that shit was fake as fuck and he was or is a disgusting pig...though physically clean. Personality wise, this niggah was trash and he had shown me signs and his own family hinted off and even gave me a little straight up history on his ass!

Needless to say, I dropped his ass like a bad habit after paying his ass a more clear cut set of scrutinizing. Niggah had me questioning niggahz named

James
John
David
Victor
Michael
and all of the ghetto phonetically incorrect made-up names and even worse...androgynous names! We won't even go into Greek names! LOL!

I know that all sounds fucked up, but as a TRUE Libra, I give folks the benefit of the doubt most times giving them a chance to royally fuck up!

2018-05-09 10:00:10

sexy Creole niqqa...can u post a pic LOL...sounds lovely

But yes when a person is fine...people fall so hard where they think the person is perfect. Psychology majors refer to the Halo effect...where when a person is fine and sexually attractive...u think they fulfill everything else. Like if u interview a fine woman...u think she nice, competent, has social skills, etc. when she may not have any of that.

But I understand about dude cuz u said he was a pig and his personality wasn't desirable...but what was so bad about it.

But yeah I tend to give folks the benefit of the doubt.

2018-05-09 15:25:41

A lot of "psych majors" have a permanently damaged psyche and don't live right. Some sit on the sidelines watching all of the fuckery perpetually unfold and haven't figured out a way or better avenue to reach a significant amount of fucktards that perpetuate the fuckery...often knowingly, but feel entitled to do so. So, in a way, THEY have given up on humanity.

The Creole niggah I was fuckin' and fuckin' with happened to be yet another one of those niggahz mentally damaged by way of earlier substance abuse. Though his body was clean, his mental state was dirty as fuck.

He didn't admit to substance abuse issues until a month or so later into the relationship, but by then I had already suspected this shit based upon experiences with abusers and ex-abusers.

Substance abusers often try and do think that fuckin' with drugs and alcohol won't have any future side effects that not only adversely affect themselves, but other people whom they encounter. They're also prone to holding on to shit ways of thinking and behaving that never worked in their best interests while trying to come up off of the addiction(s).

Even after no longer using illicit drugs and booze, they're prone to trying to trick themselves that they're interested in helping other damaged motha fuckas with substance abuse issues, but it's a delusional way of holding on to the ratchet ways of... and within the fuckery their substance abuse!

Rarely EVER in psychotherapy, they deny that they're in denial and resistant to actually doing the most in resolving otherwise simple problems of their past to bring about clarity and move forward, onward and upwards to a better life!

They will often openly, but more secretly try and rationalize key elements of the bullshit they continue to carry and want to convince you that they're still fucked up individuals resistant to change.

Many or most of these millennials tend to behave and think like dope fiends and alcoholics. There's probably very good reasons for this.

Many a millennial are often products of dope fiends and drunkards! So, their brain chemistry that controls reasoning and rationalizing is already permanently damaged from the substance abuse usually by way of their mammies and pappies and sometimes their grand mammies and grand pappies.

Look at white trash. These people voted Drumpf against their own best interests out of inherited racist views, without benefit of at least a high school diploma, and do what their parents, grand parents, great grand parents and their grand parents have done....abuse alcohol, drugs, incest/inbreeding and carry on racist views of people whom they know absolutely nothing about.

Ignorant niggahz are just like them. Much of that way of life has also been whipped into the psyche of Black folks since Abe Lincoln saved the union...but a different form of mental slavery of Negroes persisted.

Today, there's so much GREAT information made readily available, but like my Creole ex, their asses would rather watch Love & Hip Hop, be able to tell you every detail of those ratchet shows, know ALL of the dirty lyrics to shitty niggah rap, recall all of the fuckery they dd while young and ratchet doing ratchet shit, stellar in the usage of Ebonics and hold Ph D's in getting over on the system...as well as the regular hard working people.

There are and have often been really beautiful lookin' people whom aren't badly flawed individuals whom aren't prone to oppressor religions, unreasonable racist views, missed substance abuse and aren't mentally ill.

These people often go unnoticed by the majority of society because they're not ratchet as fuck looking for ALL of the wrong attention.

When people are so used to eating shit, a healthy meal isn't attractive nor palatable to them...even when they claim that it is...which if they tell you or someone else of "decent breeding" such things, it just a ploy to get into your wallet, home, ya drawz because they're desperate and have nobody else to turn to. Let them in and in a short matter of time of cleaning their asses up, fattening them up and nursing them back to health, they turn on your ass and their cycle of fuckery then often repeats...with someone else!

The same thing goes for hoes! You meet a niggah online for a hookup, decide that you want to take things next level...even after learning that sexually, they're not the ideal mate, the niggah is a hoe! He'll never be a house hubby nor a working hubby.

When the first and second and third thing that comes out of their mouths or slips from their finger tips into your IM/message box is some overtly and explicit sexual shit, that's all he wants...aside from whatever amount of cash and warm bed he can talk his way up into.

Some of the young hoes who may actually be reading this really lengthy posting will miss this. For some who don't, they'll be angered and offended, but I'm glad that you read enough to be angered and offended because at least it shows that you just might have some semblance of conscious!

-The End-

Thank you for sharing this.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-14 14:45:38     Post subject: Black GAY ATTRACTIVENESS CURVE

It\'s no secret that gays are extremely shallow. But one thing I\'ve noticed in mainstream aka white gay community is that physical attractiveness seems to have a higher threshold. White gay men have white collar suit-and-tie sexy, construction worker blue collar sexy, jock sexy, geek gamer sexy, socially-awkward nerd sexy, leather-daddy sexy, bear-sexy, gogo-boy sexy, twink-sexy, you name it. Hell, they even started this whole \"dad-bod\" out of shape craze.

But I noticed in the black gay community, the threshold for attractiveness seems to be even smaller.

If you\'re a black gay man, you can only be considered attractive if you embody the following :
Sexy light skinned pretty boy type. Ranging from rail-thin to muscular, usually wearing Adidas pants and making those corny "cute" facial expressions. Sleeve tattoos are a plus. Curly hair is mandatory.
Examples:

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/04/23/2838315_5ade13836da3e.jpg

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/04/23/2838315_5ade1459d241a.jpg

Dark-skinned fresh-out-jail type. Usually scowling, ranging from lean to muscular. Dark skinned dudes aren\'t allowed to be skinny or average. Almost always has to be a top and needs to be ready to destroy booty at any minute. Raw masculinity is mandatory.

Examples:

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/04/23/2838315_5ade14a3393e5.jpg

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/04/23/2838315_5ade14c19980d.jpg

And that\'s it.

Although I personally don\'t condone it, I can see why alot of black brothers throw in the towel and start dating inter-racially. Face like Trai "Andre" Byers, body like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and swagger like Curtis "50-cent" Jackson. Deviate from this in the slightest, and you\'ll be tossed in the pile of undesirables.

That's why I envy straight folks sometimes. Because regardless of the way a female looks, her perceived attractiveness can be overlooked if she has other endearing qualities. Three bad bitches walking through the mall. Yes men will break their neck at the Beyonce of the group, but will more than likely approach the Michelle cause she seems more chill and down to earth.

Not gay black men, though. You'll spend the whole night looking at the Superman looking dude at the party. After a few shots, you\'ll finally work up the nerve to talk to him. He'll shut you down, you'll go home and whine on Facebook about everyone being shallow and full of themselves. Meanwhile, Clark Kent was trying to get you to look up from your phone for a second to make eye contact. Oh well.

"Well why not just have confidence and high self-esteem?
"

These things work for straight men, not gay men. A straight guy can be dusty, broke
and corny, but being sure of himself and knowing his worth can pull top shelf women with ease. Yeah he's fat, but he leads with his Cedric the Entertainment comedy routine and he has her laughing. Yeah he's dumb, but he said something ignorant that made her smile. Yeah he can't dress, but his average T-shirt and Jeans look is endearing to her. Yeah he's broke, but he's trying and the determination has panties wet.

But not with gay black men. Cause regardless, his achievements will be pushed aside while his looks are brought to the forefront:
"The ugly dude with the big booty"
"The ugly dude with the nice car"
"The cool ass ugly dude"
"The ugly dude with the nice house"

I'm glad I was never attracted to these types of dudes. The "model" with 80k followers. The web-series celebrity with 8,291 unread messages. The DL guy who fucks boys on the side, and calls them faggots in public. The dude who does 500 crunches a night just to stand around the club and scowl at everyone with an air of arrogance. The guy who feels like he made cause he's wearing Louboutins. You guys can go be another thirsty bucket in his queue, but I'll pass. And this isn't just the young cats. I know dudes celebrating their 43rd-birthday still with this laundry list of deal-breakers that they expect men to meet. Car, house, tall with a beard, big dick, phat ass. Attracted to women, but your influence turned him to the dark side. Stop projecting your Disney fantasy off on other humans. Everyone isn't going to fill in this perfect bubble.

So here's a thread I dedicated to the black gay men who aren't considered conventionally attractive by mainstream black gay male standards. Just know I see you.

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/04/23/2838315_5ade1941a1656.jpg{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/04/23/2838315_5ade19492d3af.jpg{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/04/23/2838315_5ade19533895e.jpg{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/04/23/2838315_5ade195e2bef5.jpg{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/04/23/2838315_5ade196d28987.jpg{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/04/23/2838315_5ade19786b47c.jpg{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/04/23/2838315_5ade1980c644b.jpg{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/04/23/2838315_5ade198e26d70.jpg{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/04/23/2838315_5ade199a1bc05.jpg

2018-05-11 12:48:46

Good thread bro. Just like in the heterosexual world, people of color have been labeled and divided by Europeans. Colorism has gotten just as bad as racism itself. The media and social environment also play into it. I love all men of color especially my Black brothers. But sadly I'm not considered black enough or sexy enough similar to the desirable types that you listed. I'm open to someone that will treat me right and I feel comfortable with.

Thank you.

Don't relent.
Forum :  Topic : So i'm on Jack'd...

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-14 14:43:17     Post subject: So i'm on Jack'd...

2016-10-04 19:28:19

HONESTLY... I UNDERSTAND
scamming works best with old white men
black men are keen to the bullshit
cut that nigga some slack
he just tryna gather his free meals & coin

2018-04-29 11:08:42

Very Happy

didnt i tell you to shut up?
Forum :  Topic : Steve Lacy won’t date black guys.......

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-14 14:41:43     Post subject: Steve Lacy won’t date black guys.......

2017-10-04 01:20:10

http://www.newnownext.com/steve-lacy-bisexual-wont-date-black-guys/10/2017/
What is up with these guys nawt wanting to date other blacks? I mean your preference is your preference I guess, but damn, it’s like a trend 🤔🤔 by all means I have no issue with interracial dating, I’m all for unity! But I wonder what makes them turned off by people within their race?.
Frank ocean
Tyler the creator
Michael Sam
Now this guy, It just kinda boggles my mind I guess

I'm tryna see what black dudes get mad when they don't even give each other a chance past silly as dealbreakers.
Forum :  Topic : Steve Lacy won’t date black guys.......

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-14 14:40:01     Post subject: Steve Lacy won’t date black guys.......

2017-10-04 01:20:10

I don't take anything 19 year olds say with any real seriousness, since I know at that age I was just starting out, had just come out, and things changed as I grew & matured.

It's amazing how naive you really are at 19, but those are the years you think you have it all figured out.

It's not until you are 35 that you realize you basically don't know a damn thing.

Smile

2017-10-05 10:12:41

But you’re just as mentally fucked up as he is.
YOU don’t date members of your own race, which makes you
just as damaged as the 19 yr old. YOU fetishize black men and he
worships white men. Why are you even commenting on this topic?

Shortsighted race-daters like you are the problem.

2017-10-06 11:08:22

Excuse me? You know nothing about me, we have never met or even had a conversation.

And why is it if someone likes Black guys, thinks they are attractive, you immediately have to call it some kind of "fetish"? Do you think Black guys can't be liked except on a superficial level? That is very narrow-minded of you.

A little self hate going on there, Cupcake?

And FYI, I not only "dated my own race", I had a 5 year relationship with a White guy, followed by a 5 year relationship with a Latino guy. And then an 8 year relationship with a Black guy. Can you say the same, for the diversity of your partners?

I think not, and also think you should STFU and stay in your lane.

Smile

2017-10-06 13:31:54

White culture is hateful to people of color. That is undeniable and Black men are angry, but Black men don't know what they want to do themselves. At least with whites there is a little bit of clarity on where you guys stand but black men want you to date them but they have problems juggling a dual identity being gay and black as well as have issues with other black gay men because of sexual nationalism through homophobia where Black men can't embrace same sex attractions or else they are a part of the larger gay white agenda to weaken us as a race *rollseyes. They particularly hate black fem guys or anyone who does not feed the Shaka Zulu Mandingo fantasy they have fetishized each other to be.

The only way you can connect with a black man is if all the stars are aligned and it is the most perfect, pristine, safe circumstances. There will hardly be anything organic about the interaction because life is not perfect.

Black men are more closed off and angry but white men are also racist.

Both sides are evil in their own right.

So what is the point of dating either one?

Would these Black dudes even date a Steve Lacy if he wanted to date them?

Would they date a Don Lemon? I asked that question in a thread and no one could answer.

Black men want you to be with someone who looks like them for their OWN self-esteem not taking into consideration how they have damaged a person like Steve Lacy or a Don Lemon.

So again, would they date Steve Lacy? Are they what a Steve Lacy is looking for?

thanks for the clarity.
Forum : Our History Topic : Are snow queens created by the Black community?

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-14 14:33:48     Post subject: Are snow queens created by the Black community?

2018-05-11 09:32:06

My driver was talking about Black people not feeling Childish Gambino's "This is America", because he is dating someone who isn't black.

She went on about how it's hypocritical because it's obvious he was one of those black men that black women felt was "weird". I found out about him from the show, Community and have listened to his music since then and he has openly talked about how Black girls just don't seem to be into him.

I have to admit when I gave a presentation in my African-American Studies class, I went into a passionate rant about how if a black man isn't a thug stereotype he is not deemed attractive and how we're boxed in on what our interests can be. That's something I've dealt with all of my life. Being told that I talk too white. That I need my black card revoked for never having eaten sweet potato pie, catfish or not knowing what sweet tea is and not liking watermelon.

I didn't realize sounding uneducated and liking certain foods is what made me Black. Thought it was my rich skintone.

At any rate, do you think snow queens become that way, because they're disowned by the Black community?

Feel free to assume about me and thumb me down.

2018-05-11 11:20:33

This is exactly how most snow queens are created.

Gambino grew up loving the sistahs, but of course being an eccentric soft-broken nerdy black boy, he was tossed in the pile of undesirables.

Gambino glowed up, got with a white woman who accepted him and now black women feel like they lost their beautiful black king.

Same with the gay community. The nerds, artists, hipster blacks are all rejected until a white boy seems his potential and scoops him up. Now he's a sell-out, uncle tom, etc.

2018-05-11 12:55:19

WELL SAID!

thank you kindly
Forum : Our History Topic : Are snow queens created by the Black community?

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-11 11:20:33     Post subject: Are snow queens created by the Black community?

2018-05-11 09:32:06

My driver was talking about Black people not feeling Childish Gambino's "This is America", because he is dating someone who isn't black.

She went on about how it's hypocritical because it's obvious he was one of those black men that black women felt was "weird". I found out about him from the show, Community and have listened to his music since then and he has openly talked about how Black girls just don't seem to be into him.

I have to admit when I gave a presentation in my African-American Studies class, I went into a passionate rant about how if a black man isn't a thug stereotype he is not deemed attractive and how we're boxed in on what our interests can be. That's something I've dealt with all of my life. Being told that I talk too white. That I need my black card revoked for never having eaten sweet potato pie, catfish or not knowing what sweet tea is and not liking watermelon.

I didn't realize sounding uneducated and liking certain foods is what made me Black. Thought it was my rich skintone.

At any rate, do you think snow queens become that way, because they're disowned by the Black community?

Feel free to assume about me and thumb me down.

This is exactly how most snow queens are created.

Gambino grew up loving the sistahs, but of course being an eccentric soft-broken nerdy black boy, he was tossed in the pile of undesirables.

Gambino glowed up, got with a white woman who accepted him and now black women feel like they lost their beautiful black king.

Same with the gay community. The nerds, artists, hipster blacks are all rejected until a white boy seems his potential and scoops him up. Now he's a sell-out, uncle tom, etc.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-10 15:50:14     Post subject: Black GAY ATTRACTIVENESS CURVE

The ones u said arent conventionally attractive are more attractive to me then the ones u said are lol, especially Joakim Noah

I agree with you. But you know how the gays act and think.
Forum :  Topic : I never wanna be tricked by a FTM.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-10 15:49:11     Post subject: I never wanna be tricked by a FTM.

2018-05-08 19:53:30

I hope he's really a man.

2018-05-09 12:35:06

What do I have to do with this? Lol.

2018-05-09 13:30:50

I just hope your really a man because you're
cute.

I'm biological male.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-09 12:35:06     Post subject: I never wanna be tricked by a FTM.

I hope he's really a man.

What do I have to do with this? Lol.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-09 12:34:16     Post subject: I never wanna be tricked by a FTM.

I never want to be tricked by a woman trying to be a man.

Im just looking at some of these profiles on bgc hoping some of you
are really men.

2018-05-08 22:18:50

Some of them must be kinda cute (if you\'re worried about being accidentally attracted.)

2018-05-08 22:59:32

Youre right.

This entire thread is about @midgardsormr

Huh?
Forum :  Topic : Do Black Men Generally Stare or are they throwing signs?

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-08 11:14:04     Post subject: Do Black Men Generally Stare or are they throwing signs?

2018-05-07 09:41:37

discuss.

2018-05-07 11:23:56

It's usually a staring contest.

If they're interested they'll ask if i'm so and so's cousin, or if I smoke. Or do I know where the nearest barber is. I'm not completely clockable so if dudes DO approach its very subtle.

2018-05-07 11:31:16

you don't look clocky.

Emphasis on "completely".

I admit I do have a few subconscious feminine tics that if you pay attention long enough you'll clock me. It's whatevs.
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH TUESDAY: SEXY OR NAH?

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-08 11:13:05     Post subject: MAN CRUSH TUESDAY: SEXY OR NAH?

2018-05-08 10:52:41

He's adorable, but wearing his own face on that shirt is a bit strange.

Not to mention vain as hell. I'll pass.
Forum : TV & Movies Topic : Jamie Foxx has been offered the role of Spawn

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-07 11:24:47     Post subject: Jamie Foxx has been offered the role of Spawn

2018-05-04 19:03:43

With the success of Black Panther, studios don't have an excuse to not go forward with comic movies with Black leads. Even though the Iron Man and X-Men movies get credit for starting the trend, Wesley Snipes did, with Blade.

This is not a Marvel or DC character. There are other companies besides those two.

Spawn was once a man named Al Simmons, a highly trained assassin and was considered the best. He was a well known soldier who was at his most successful point when he saved the President from an attempted assassination. He was promoted to a higher level of the C.I.A. that dealt with the things the Government had kept secret from the general public. However, Al soon realized that the Government wasn't always right and started questioning if they were truly correct in their actions. This caught the attention of people in high power.

Jason Wynn who had long since been his superior found out about this and knew that Al knew too much. So he hired Chapel who was Al's friend and partner to kill him. In a blazing inferno Al Simmons was murdered and his soul was sent to Hell because he had knowingly killed innocents in his C.I.A. days.

Al made a deal to sell his soul to a Demonic Being known as " Malebolgia" to get to see his wife Wanda Fitzgerald once again. He was allowed to come back however he came back five years later as some kind of strange Hellspawn with no memory of what he had done. After remembering what he had done, he sought out his wife only to find she had moved on and married his best friend, Terry Fitzgerald and had even had a child named Cyan.

It was after this event that his demonic guide the Violator whom appeared as a clown showed up. He revealed to Spawn the purpose of his life and fought him but had his battle interrupted by Malebolgia. Now realizing his purpose he must fight to survive against both the forces of Heaven and Hell.

I thought he looked stupid as that blue guy in that Spider-Man movie. Hopefully if he accepts it, the costume is better.

I've always had a special place in my heart for Spawn.
Forum :  Topic : Do Black Men Generally Stare or are they throwing signs?

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-07 11:23:56     Post subject: Do Black Men Generally Stare or are they throwing signs?

2018-05-07 09:41:37

discuss.

It's usually a staring contest.

If they're interested they'll ask if i'm so and so's cousin, or if I smoke. Or do I know where the nearest barber is. I'm not completely clockable so if dudes DO approach its very subtle.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Tops, do bottoms have unrealistic expectations?

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-07 11:21:44     Post subject: Tops, do bottoms have unrealistic expectations?

lj20851 wrote:
I think it's a myth when bottoms say tops just want to hit and run. Not all of us are like that. I think some bottoms have unrealistic expectations of what they want in a top. Do you agree with me on that? What I mean is; most bottoms are highly conceited, very demanding, and have no reason to be.

Even the ones who you'd rate as a 5 expect their man to be a male supermodel with stacks in the bank and pushin' a luxury import.

Sometimes I meet a bottom and he's not Trey Songz in the looks category and he may even be unemployed and a high school dropout. But, I'll do my best to find him a job and help him enroll back in school.

If tops can put bottoms up in their crib and foot the bills, why can't some bottoms upgrade these tops and mold the tops into what they want in a man rather than all these bottoms fvckin' the same 1 top whose doggin' each of them and spreading STDs and HIV. Think it's a stretch. Many of these bottoms is lettin' the same dude or couple of dudes smash them.

Bottoms, why not get a dude thats like a 7 or 8 and upgrade him to a 9 or 10? Have you ever done that?
Because black bottoms obtain their ques from black women.
Forum : Our History Topic : Black Men in Dresses

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-04 12:21:24     Post subject: Black Men in Dresses

2018-05-04 02:23:05

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI3W39QFus0&t

Start watching at 7:16

Personally, I don't believe the emasculation of black men is possible. Black men are labeled as thugs, predators, dangerous and make people uncomfortable, which is why at any age they are executed.

If Black men are being emasculated, why don't we see more young men wearing dresses? A few rappers do it, but white people make them rich.

I don't have a problem with gay black men who want to wear dresses or transwomen. I do think it's an identity crisis, though.

I just don't see young men wearing dresses as an epidemic in the black community. Skinny jeans, blouses and leggings are.

I wish people would stop riding the black man's dick. Especially other black people.

You can be a thug, hoodlum, drug dealer, whatever you want. But Heaven forbid if you're a gay or feminine man, all hell breaks loose.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-02 11:44:23     Post subject: Black GAY ATTRACTIVENESS CURVE

A lot of what you say is true and I notice it. Which is why I say white men want to be with a black man but not be with a black man. And a lot of times people from the outside see black men as just a sexual experience only because those in our community have allowed themselves to give in to these shallow archetypes out of insecurity.

Agreed.

I think the materialism and strict adherence to the heteronormative doesn't help either.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-02 11:00:41     Post subject: Black GAY ATTRACTIVENESS CURVE

The basic truth.

For me, I dislike twink body types (across the board). Unless I can see their personality or they impress me, then I'm not going. If he is "average" to bodybuilder, then I am interested.

2018-04-26 19:43:29

Do you get a lot of guys?

2018-04-26 19:55:13

Simply, no. Out of every 10 times I engage, I succeed probably 2 or 4 times. I chalk it up to me being boring or unattractive to them.

2018-04-30 10:46:26

I say this with no shade, but you don't meet conventional standards of what black gay men find attractive. You're not ugly at all, you just don't have either thug appeal or pretty boy swagger. That's probably why.

2018-05-01 19:08:08

I appreciate that. I've had people say I'm not ugly, but not super attractive. I'm sure my personality at that point would have to do the talking.

Thank you though.

I'd date you!

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-05-01 11:20:45     Post subject: Black GAY ATTRACTIVENESS CURVE

Also, Black men are traumatized into isolating themselves from gay men.

I remember recently a dude I knew from high school hollered at me and hit my blunt a few times and my friend thought he was gay. And I was like "why? because he was cordial with me?" She replied that, that wasn't the reason but I know otherwise.

People expect black men to be hostile to gay men to keep their status. Sometime these guys are not even that evil they are just petrified of not being accepted as heterosexual. Subtle messages are sent to black men who isolate themselves and stay ignorant which causes their attractions(which can be expressed and learned aversions to femininity, obesity, skin tone etc.) to be formulated in a one dimensional way.

Gay black men are ONE DIMENSIONAL by design of the black community who marginalizes black masculinity.

You grow by getting to know people. Black men are hard to get to know because they are so traumatized and resistant to status-ruining situations.

You just took the words out of my mouth!

I had a friend who assumed some guy was gay because he was being cordial to a group of gay guys. He was straight as an arrow as far as I knew, but the black woman thought he was "suspect" cause of his politeness.

I won't drag them too much, cause everytime a guy is friendly the gays go into a chorus "oooh chile, i think he gets down".

Are y'all so used to being treated with such hostility that a hello sends your hormones into overdrive?

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-04-30 16:31:10     Post subject: BLACK GAY MEN TRANSLATIONS

"That's a MAN!" - That transwoman over there is minding her business. Let me clock her in front of these straight people who also talk shit about me.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-04-30 16:30:18     Post subject: Black GAY ATTRACTIVENESS CURVE

It\'s no secret that gays are extremely shallow. But one thing I\'ve noticed in mainstream aka white gay community is that physical attractiveness seems to have a higher threshold. White gay men have white collar suit-and-tie sexy, construction worker blue collar sexy, jock sexy, geek gamer sexy, socially-awkward nerd sexy, leather-daddy sexy, bear-sexy, gogo-boy sexy, twink-sexy, you name it. Hell, they even started this whole \"dad-bod\" out of shape craze.

But I noticed in the black gay community, the threshold for attractiveness seems to be even smaller.

If you\'re a black gay man, you can only be considered attractive if you embody the following :
Sexy light skinned pretty boy type. Ranging from rail-thin to muscular, usually wearing Adidas pants and making those corny "cute" facial expressions. Sleeve tattoos are a plus. Curly hair is mandatory.
Examples:

Dark-skinned fresh-out-jail type. Usually scowling, ranging from lean to muscular. Dark skinned dudes aren\'t allowed to be skinny or average. Almost always has to be a top and needs to be ready to destroy booty at any minute. Raw masculinity is mandatory.

Examples:

And that\'s it.

Although I personally don\'t condone it, I can see why alot of black brothers throw in the towel and start dating inter-racially. Face like Trai "Andre" Byers, body like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and swagger like Curtis "50-cent" Jackson. Deviate from this in the slightest, and you\'ll be tossed in the pile of undesirables.

That's why I envy straight folks sometimes. Because regardless of the way a female looks, her perceived attractiveness can be overlooked if she has other endearing qualities. Three bad bitches walking through the mall. Yes men will break their neck at the Beyonce of the group, but will more than likely approach the Michelle cause she seems more chill and down to earth.

Not gay black men, though. You'll spend the whole night looking at the Superman looking dude at the party. After a few shots, you\'ll finally work up the nerve to talk to him. He'll shut you down, you'll go home and whine on Facebook about everyone being shallow and full of themselves. Meanwhile, Clark Kent was trying to get you to look up from your phone for a second to make eye contact. Oh well.

"

These things work for straight men, not gay men. A straight guy can be dusty, broke
and corny, but being sure of himself and knowing his worth can pull top shelf women with ease. Yeah he's fat, but he leads with his Cedric the Entertainment comedy routine and he has her laughing. Yeah he's dumb, but he said something ignorant that made her smile. Yeah he can't dress, but his average T-shirt and Jeans look is endearing to her. Yeah he's broke, but he's trying and the determination has panties wet.

But not with gay black men. Cause regardless, his achievements will be pushed aside while his looks are brought to the forefront:
"The cool ass ugly dude"

I'm glad I was never attracted to these types of dudes. The "model" with 80k followers. The web-series celebrity with 8,291 unread messages. The DL guy who fucks boys on the side, and calls them faggots in public. The dude who does 500 crunches a night just to stand around the club and scowl at everyone with an air of arrogance. The guy who feels like he made cause he's wearing Louboutins. You guys can go be another thirsty bucket in his queue, but I'll pass. And this isn't just the young cats. I know dudes celebrating their 43rd-birthday still with this laundry list of deal-breakers that they expect men to meet. Car, house, tall with a beard, big dick, phat ass. Attracted to women, but your influence turned him to the dark side. Stop projecting your Disney fantasy off on other humans. Everyone isn't going to fill in this perfect bubble.

So here's a thread I dedicated to the black gay men who aren't considered conventionally attractive by mainstream black gay male standards. Just know I see you.

2018-04-30 12:51:40

Yes, those black men who other blacks may not find attractive or too nerdy for their taste are good black men that get over looked by not only black women but black gay men as well. This is the reason a lot of them go to white women or white gay men who see these type as a gem.

Yet the black community are quick to jump on these type of black men who go out with other races, when they won`t give them the time of day...and yes they love those rail thin, or thuggish type who in my opinion are not always stable or reliable in a monogamous relationship because of their high demand. Most black people do not think outside of the box, but are quick to down those blacks that are overlooked in their own community as potential marriage material...

2018-04-30 13:00:36

I just think the irony is staggering. Black people are kicking and screaming for diversity, but in the same breath will condemn on of their own for showing it.

Black people want more representation in the STEM field, but will make fun of the black nerd in class.

They want more diversity in music, but side-eye you when you're not bopping your head to trap music.

They get mad when white people say blacks don't know proper English, but then make fun of another black person for "talking white"

Blacks give me a headache. And black gay men pretty much exaggerate all of this with deadly precision.

The black guys I do end up liking are usually so jaded and bitter from their dealings with black men, they won't even look in my direction. It's easy to call them a sell-out, but when you know some of the stuff they've dealt with you start to understand a little more.

2018-04-30 14:57:52

I will not deny or sugar coat anything that you have said, because it is all so true. However, other races are also jaded in other ways....but this is not about other races as I have stated in many threads when it comes to blacks and their hypocritical state of mind...yet again, other races suffer from the same faults - but because blacks are often oppressed by other races, they too are their own worst oppressors. /size]

2018-04-30 15:19:56

I keep having friends in successful interracial relationships tell me to broaded my horizons and try other races. The most I could do is a latino honestly.

2018-04-30 15:23:22

Well the whole gay lifestyle is jaded. I mean gays scream for equal rights and acceptance, yet they can`t even be in the presence of fat, or fems without feeling sick.

I see them all the time, the skinny one`s or the one`s who think they are hot making fun of or talking bad about fat people...or Feminine dudes....and feminine dudes are really critical of other gays. I see it mostly in white gays 80% of the time. But if you broaden your horizons you will see that that type of behavior runs in all races of gays.

I won't have anything to do with white gay men. Although I'm starting to notice a slight attraction to hippy rugged white boys with beards and dreadlocks *shrugs*

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-04-30 15:19:56     Post subject: Black GAY ATTRACTIVENESS CURVE

Examples:

Examples:

And that\'s it.

"

"The cool ass ugly dude"

2018-04-30 12:51:40

Yes, those black men who other blacks may not find attractive or too nerdy for their taste are good black men that get over looked by not only black women but black gay men as well. This is the reason a lot of them go to white women or white gay men who see these type as a gem.

Yet the black community are quick to jump on these type of black men who go out with other races, when they won`t give them the time of day...and yes they love those rail thin, or thuggish type who in my opinion are not always stable or reliable in a monogamous relationship because of their high demand. Most black people do not think outside of the box, but are quick to down those blacks that are overlooked in their own community as potential marriage material...

2018-04-30 13:00:36

I just think the irony is staggering. Black people are kicking and screaming for diversity, but in the same breath will condemn on of their own for showing it.

Black people want more representation in the STEM field, but will make fun of the black nerd in class.

They want more diversity in music, but side-eye you when you're not bopping your head to trap music.

They get mad when white people say blacks don't know proper English, but then make fun of another black person for "talking white"

Blacks give me a headache. And black gay men pretty much exaggerate all of this with deadly precision.

The black guys I do end up liking are usually so jaded and bitter from their dealings with black men, they won't even look in my direction. It's easy to call them a sell-out, but when you know some of the stuff they've dealt with you start to understand a little more.

2018-04-30 14:57:52

I will not deny or sugar coat anything that you have said, because it is all so true. However, other races are also jaded in other ways....but this is not about other races as I have stated in many threads when it comes to blacks and their hypocritical state of mind...yet again, other races suffer from the same faults - but because blacks are often oppressed by other races, they too are their own worst oppressors. /size]

I keep having friends in successful interracial relationships tell me to broaded my horizons and try other races. The most I could do is a latino honestly.
Forum :  Topic : Gay Men Can Be Divided in the Following Ways

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-04-30 15:11:27     Post subject: Gay Men Can Be Divided in the Following Ways?

2018-04-30 12:42:52

Androphilia and gynephilia are terms used in behavioral science to describe sexual orientation, as an alternative to a gender binary homosexual and heterosexual conceptualization. Androphilia describes sexual attraction to men or masculinity; gynephilia describes the sexual attraction to women or femininity.[1] Ambiphilia describes the combination of both androphilia and gynephilia in a given individual, or bisexuality.[2]

2018-04-30 12:53:14

Read Jack Donovan's book. Really put alot of things into perspective for me.

2018-04-30 13:50:29

He's HAWT I saw an interview with him when you mentioned him but he seems anti-me. He is masc driven and I am not.

Flamboyant dishonor is not a failure of strength or courage. Men who are flamboyant dishonorable are flagrant in their disregard for the esteem of their male peers. What we often call effeminacy is a theatrical rejection of masculine hierarchy and manly virtues. Masculinity is religious, and flamboyantly dishonorable men are blasphemers. Flamboyant dishonor is an insult to the core values of the male group. Flamboyant dishonor is an openly expressed lack of concern for one's reputation for strength, courage and mastery within the context of an honor group comprised primarily of other men... Flamboyant dishonor is a little bit like walking into that room full of men who are trying to get better at jiu-jitsu and insisting that they stop what they are doing and pay attention to your fantastic new tap-dancing routine. The flamboyantly dishonorable man seeks attention for something the male group doesn't value, or which isn't appropriate at a given time.

^One of the root causes of homophobia is men feeling thier masculinty is under attack by gay men simply existing.

How can a man be so fuckin hot and have a mindset that is incredibly dangerous lol?

I am about to watch this to see what exactly went wrong lol

Looks like fat asses were always in style.

2018-04-30 14:13:56

I think he used to be a flamboyant queen and realized that hasn't worked for him. He found the masculinity he lacked and it worked for him. Admit alot of gay men want masculinity because they don't know the first thing about it. It's foreign to them. Things that are exotic are attractive.

Me personally, don't mind a gay man who isnt afraid to be himself. So many put on this fake trade persona for a little bit, then once they're comfortable they let it all out.

Ironically, when you're open to dating men feminine tics, those who have them lose interest in you when you show yours.

2018-04-30 14:58:14

He IZZZZZ!

Sounds like a masc guy who is angry at the status quo of gay men and blames the visible members. #CLASSIC

He says it. I read his book Androphilic
Forum :  Topic : Gay Men Can Be Divided in the Following Ways

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-04-30 14:13:56     Post subject: Gay Men Can Be Divided in the Following Ways?

2018-04-30 12:42:52

Androphilia and gynephilia are terms used in behavioral science to describe sexual orientation, as an alternative to a gender binary homosexual and heterosexual conceptualization. Androphilia describes sexual attraction to men or masculinity; gynephilia describes the sexual attraction to women or femininity.[1] Ambiphilia describes the combination of both androphilia and gynephilia in a given individual, or bisexuality.[2]

2018-04-30 12:53:14

Read Jack Donovan's book. Really put alot of things into perspective for me.

2018-04-30 13:50:29

He's HAWT I saw an interview with him when you mentioned him but he seems anti-me. He is masc driven and I am not.

Flamboyant dishonor is not a failure of strength or courage. Men who are flamboyant dishonorable are flagrant in their disregard for the esteem of their male peers. What we often call effeminacy is a theatrical rejection of masculine hierarchy and manly virtues. Masculinity is religious, and flamboyantly dishonorable men are blasphemers. Flamboyant dishonor is an insult to the core values of the male group. Flamboyant dishonor is an openly expressed lack of concern for one's reputation for strength, courage and mastery within the context of an honor group comprised primarily of other men... Flamboyant dishonor is a little bit like walking into that room full of men who are trying to get better at jiu-jitsu and insisting that they stop what they are doing and pay attention to your fantastic new tap-dancing routine. The flamboyantly dishonorable man seeks attention for something the male group doesn't value, or which isn't appropriate at a given time.

^One of the root causes of homophobia is men feeling thier masculinty is under attack by gay men simply existing.

How can a man be so fuckin hot and have a mindset that is incredibly dangerous lol?

I am about to watch this to see what exactly went wrong lol

Looks like fat asses were always in style.

I think he used to be a flamboyant queen and realized that hasn't worked for him. He found the masculinity he lacked and it worked for him. Admit alot of gay men want masculinity because they don't know the first thing about it. It's foreign to them. Things that are exotic are attractive.

Me personally, don't mind a gay man who isnt afraid to be himself. So many put on this fake trade persona for a little bit, then once they're comfortable they let it all out.

Ironically, when you're open to dating men feminine tics, those who have them lose interest in you when you show yours.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: