POST NEWMidgardsormr's Posts
Forum :  Topic : 

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-04-19 11:30:36     Post subject: Broken

Uploading a pic in your underwear gives whore teas. HE probably stopped investing in you cause you triggered his PTSD that he probably went through with another dude your type.

He isn't trying to deal with the whole "Hoe into a housewife" thing.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-04-18 16:42:18     Post subject: Broken

cashme_ifyoucan wrote:
1524044221 hey angel face. long time no see. i'm sorry to hear what happened but do understand that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. the underwear photo thing was not the best thing to do in a serious relationship with a guy who takes you that seriously. however, in a way, he sounds extremely obsessive, needy and controlling. individuals like that are usually dangerous at the end. those types are can't take no for an answer and are very insecure. also why is such a "good guy" at his age single when there are so many good dudes out there that would want someone like him as you described from the beginning?

he seems like an older dude who was most likely a dog around your age and he probably is just crazy over you because you're super attractive and super young at the same time so your looks won't fade while his will. a lot of these older dudes and chicks prey on the younger and naive to PURCHASE their hearts and trap them with GUILT for all that they have done for them (even though you could've done it/got it yourself and/or it wasn't essential to your survival). that's why he got mad at you when you paid the tab when dinning out, he wants you to NEED him, not just want him. he wants you to be nothing and nobody without him and have nothing and nobody but him. these type are dangerous and come with a catch ALWAYS.

i'm very experienced with older men and have always had a physical attraction and emotional attachment to older men. they are very manipulative, controlling, obsessive and insecure and they do not like your INDEPENDENCE along with your youth combined. it's a THREAT!
All of this.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-04-18 16:40:58     Post subject: Broken

brighteyes__ wrote:
1524044221 Hi

I’ve been going through some stuff and I just want to vent. I probably won’t sign on for a few days after this post but I just feel like the one place I can truly expose my inner feelings and emotions is on this site because I don’t personally know anyone here except for one person.

I’ve been gone because life offline is or at least was better than life online I met this amazing man our age difference was significant I’m 25 he’s 45 but he didn’t look in his 40s at all he made me feel really important it’s like finally the man of my dreams has been sent to me he called every morning at 5 am to get me up for work (while he was on his way to work) he’s a brand ambassador at a very big firm in the city. Anyway he did random visits on me would show up at my place unannounced usually with chocolates or wine and well I’m happy to say that after 8 long months of celibacy (BY CHOICE) I decided he would be the one I slept with

That first night was really good I’ve never in my life been touched the way he touched me he was so gentle but so rough at the same time he grabbed my waist and just took full control when he nutt he turned me around and jerked me off
I nut but it was so intense my legs started shaking.

Things were great after that we spoke every day every single day he would buy me lunch or dinner and bring it to my place he made me feel so good he always told me he was proud of me, always said I’m hard working
He even told me we were going to get married. I’m not sure what I did wrong but I guess it was a photo I uploaded in my underwear that set him off he got extremely upset he claimed I had no respect for him. I said I didn’t want to argue so I said goodnight and he left and slammed the door when I called him he told me to go fuck myself and find someone else.

I’m hurt I’m truly hurt because I am at a point in my life where I have things to offer to him other than just sex we sat there and discussed my goals of owning a house shortly he helped me plan everything out, he let me into his business portion of his life which only inspired me more he told me stories of when he was my age and things I should avoid he held me at night all night he would wake me up to give him massages but I would never mind doing that. We went to dinner he always paid got upset when I picked up the tab

He was helping me plan my life and now I can’t even get him to pick up the phone and when he does pick up all he does is curse at me or yell at me. I’m hurt
How can he just walk away from me like this after all of the moments we shared the nights we stayed up making love planning my life.

He came into my life and filled a void and a connection I never had with anyone.

I opened up about my previous drug use and he accepted me I told him the truth about the things I used to do but he knows I’m not like that anymore he’s been to work with me at my station and has seen me delivering my route he’s been there with me for a long time now and I’m just heartbroken....

How can ppl just break someone’s heart like this after spending so much time with them

Now I’ve reached the point where I get angry and I call him names via text I make fun of his age but in reality that’s not how I feel I’m just hurt

And if they left you and if they leave at least you know in their heart they will always keep you
Why’d you leave me like this? Scars across my heart and on my wrists
When I looked in your eyes... I didn’t know happiness had a price
We were in similar situations, I just had an older queen dude in my life who did all the same shit. Long story short, you got played. After he busted a couple nuts, you lost your "new booty" glow and he wanted to move on. Of course, dealing with the gay community, alot of dudes don't know how to say that. So he found something small, blew it out of proportion and used it for his exit strategy. The gay community all about instant gratification for the most part. The fact that you held out on sex for so long just made him want it even more. Pretending to "bond" and getting you to "open up" is all apart of the game.

Had he been an adult about it, he would have brought it to your attention, said he had concerns about it, and you guys would have had conflict resolution. A man that grown acting like a child? Sounds like you're dealing with a crafty narcissist.

I used to have an older man fantasy, but now I think that's been knicked in the bud. Think about it, if this man is sooo special and such an amazing catch, why hasn't he found a life with someone his age? Why isn't he in a LTR with someone of his caliber?

Shysty crafty old heads talking young boys out of dick and ass ain't nothing new. You'll be alright. Hopefully you learned your lesson.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-03-14 22:21:14     Post subject: Just A Piece of Ass

Good thread man. I've learned that another person projecting has shit to do with me. All I can do is be me, put in the work and if i'm being taken for granted, Bounce!

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-29 09:06:43     Post subject: I am quickly learning the shade of Instagram

tyronebiggums wrote:
1514559910 Like my posts, DM me, but you cannot follow me?

Deletedeletedelete! Did not read!

FOH.

GOOD MORNTING!

I am going to need someone to make an app that can delete all of the back and forth you had under someone's pictures. Had to go through MANUALLY deleting one by one. DM me some foolishness like you know me, will you....
Why do so many people look for validation via Instagram?

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-14 21:13:59     Post subject: At least snow queens are honest

flopic wrote:
1513301263 In my book, snow queens are black gay men who will date anyone unattractive that looks the farthest from black over an attractive good gay black man and make excuses for them. Things they would not put up with from a black man, they put up with the other. No job, no ambition, hygiene habits, how they speak, clothing style, etc

Basically, snow queens lower their standards for non-blacks.

It used to bother me, but at this point, there are tons of black men on this planet. I have not met all of them and could not possibly even if I tried. For every black man who loves anything-but-black, there have to be others who love black.

You can find whoever you want, attractive. Who you find attractive is a reflection of you. Act as if colorism and Eurocentric preference do not exist. You will get your wake up call in an argument or when it goes bad.

But who I do not trust are the ones who are fake woke. Like Jesse Williams. Acting as if they are champions for black people, then get with an average looking non-black person. These same people are very shallow, saying everything wrong with black men(or black women, like Tyrese, Brian White, Isaiah Mustafa, etc)--then have the audacity to get with someone who is barely passable for cute.

Gay men are shallow, period. Men are visual creatures.

I would rather someone friendzone me straight up then act as if I have a chance and end with someone who looks like Perez Hilton.

As far as shallow goes, most people have a chance with me, but are--too insecure to believe I can see past the exterior or too arrogant to appreciate me.
midgardsormr wrote:
1513303458 I live in LA. This is the norm here, lol. You'll see busted ass white dudes walking around witb 8+ black men daily. I wish most b lack gay men didn't have such terrible self esteem
Then again, look at terrible most blacn gay men treat each other. Let's not pretend why some get fed up and throw in the towel.
flopic wrote:
1513305726 Then again, look at terrible most blacn gay men treat each other. Let's not pretend why some get fed up and throw in the towel.

You say that if there is a proven higher success rate for relationships among white gay men dating, Asians or any other race.

Fuhkboys are in every race.

I cannot relate as I treat other gay black men with respect even when disrespected. I cannot help how people were raised, I can only control how I react to it.
I'm not saying that.

I personally don't condone interracially gay couplings between white and black males cause of the grounds its usually created on : fetishization from white men and the false notion of "dating up" from black men.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-14 20:04:18     Post subject: At least snow queens are honest

flopic wrote:
1513301263 In my book, snow queens are black gay men who will date anyone unattractive that looks the farthest from black over an attractive good gay black man and make excuses for them. Things they would not put up with from a black man, they put up with the other. No job, no ambition, hygiene habits, how they speak, clothing style, etc

Basically, snow queens lower their standards for non-blacks.

It used to bother me, but at this point, there are tons of black men on this planet. I have not met all of them and could not possibly even if I tried. For every black man who loves anything-but-black, there have to be others who love black.

You can find whoever you want, attractive. Who you find attractive is a reflection of you. Act as if colorism and Eurocentric preference do not exist. You will get your wake up call in an argument or when it goes bad.

But who I do not trust are the ones who are fake woke. Like Jesse Williams. Acting as if they are champions for black people, then get with an average looking non-black person. These same people are very shallow, saying everything wrong with black men(or black women, like Tyrese, Brian White, Isaiah Mustafa, etc)--then have the audacity to get with someone who is barely passable for cute.

Gay men are shallow, period. Men are visual creatures.

I would rather someone friendzone me straight up then act as if I have a chance and end with someone who looks like Perez Hilton.

As far as shallow goes, most people have a chance with me, but are--too insecure to believe I can see past the exterior or too arrogant to appreciate me.
I live in LA. This is the norm here, lol. You'll see busted ass white dudes walking around witb 8+ black men daily. I wish most b lack gay men didn't have such terrible self esteem
Then again, look at terrible most blacn gay men treat each other. Let's not pretend why some get fed up and throw in the towel.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-12 01:47:56     Post subject: Anyone Have Social Anxiety?

naughty_nites wrote:
1512882505 Bitches in this thread writing books and dissertations n shtt...
y’all need to fall back a bit. The OP could be Buffy or some other sock puppet playing all of us...

Not saying he is, but I’m saying he could be Laughing
Lmao.

I think it stems from his sexuality. He's probably nervous about getting clocked.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-12 01:46:36     Post subject: Anyone Have Social Anxiety?

holotodoelmundo wrote:
1512882505 So last night I went to my job’s holiday party, which started at 6pm. Got there and got a lot of compliments on my suit 😊 but for damn near the entire party I was shaking and trembling my words. Sometimes I couldn’t hear what other people were saying or didn’t have the right response to their statements.

My friend was there but I didn’t want to cling on him as my social lifeguard so it was AWKWARD pretty much damn near the entire time I was there. And to make it worse my Chief was trying to have me talk to this chick 😭

After the party ended with people winning prizes I immediately left the building to go home but after I parked in my garage I sat in my car for like 20 minutes overanalying all the social ques I fucked up on or how bad I felt being so awkward or embarrassing myself socially which is why I avoid events like that. I was kind of on the verge of tears. That’s how back the awkwardness felt. And it’s kind of ironic because I am confident in myself but I don’t have the social skills to talk eloquently like a public speaker if that makes sense. I talk better in my head than to others. And think about that issue I don’t it existed in high school. I think after I left college in 2012 and couldn’t find a job for two years I shut myself in my room and became depressed and didn’t even talk to my family that much let alone to the outside world which I believe affected my social skills

I’m trying my best to be social but the awkwardness leaks out every time.

Prior to arriving at the holiday party (two hours late) I fucked up my suede leather shoes applying the wrong polish which took me an hour to remove with rubbing alcohol and dish detergent then I spent the drive to the event drying my right shoe in front of the air vent 😂 Laughing because it looked like I stepped in a puddle which was going to be my lie if someone asked why my right shoe looked 10x darker than the left.

If Murphy’s Law wanted to show his ass on any night, tonight was that night.

Got to the event with the announcing prizes and all eyes were on me in a good way and a bad way. The good way was the fact that I got a shit ton f compliments on my suit 😊😎 bad way was because I arrived two hours late 😭
Adderall xr would help you with youe social anxiety. In addition to helping with organization, it'll help curb your anxiety. Anti anxiety pills and and I depressants are gonna turn your penis into a limp mess. Some of the doctors we sell to rave about it.

Sincerely yours

Concerned Pharmaceutical Salesman Representative, Midgardsormr

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-12 01:41:58     Post subject: Anyone Have Social Anxiety?

holotodoelmundo wrote:
1512882505 So last night I went to my job’s holiday party, which started at 6pm. Got there and got a lot of compliments on my suit 😊 but for damn near the entire party I was shaking and trembling my words. Sometimes I couldn’t hear what other people were saying or didn’t have the right response to their statements.

My friend was there but I didn’t want to cling on him as my social lifeguard so it was AWKWARD pretty much damn near the entire time I was there. And to make it worse my Chief was trying to have me talk to this chick 😭

After the party ended with people winning prizes I immediately left the building to go home but after I parked in my garage I sat in my car for like 20 minutes overanalying all the social ques I fucked up on or how bad I felt being so awkward or embarrassing myself socially which is why I avoid events like that. I was kind of on the verge of tears. That’s how back the awkwardness felt. And it’s kind of ironic because I am confident in myself but I don’t have the social skills to talk eloquently like a public speaker if that makes sense. I talk better in my head than to others. And think about that issue I don’t it existed in high school. I think after I left college in 2012 and couldn’t find a job for two years I shut myself in my room and became depressed and didn’t even talk to my family that much let alone to the outside world which I believe affected my social skills

Prior to arriving at the holiday party (two hours late) I fucked up my suede leather shoes applying the wrong polish which took me an hour to remove with rubbing alcohol and dish detergent then I spent the drive to the event drying my right shoe in front of the air vent 😂 Laughing because it looked like I stepped in a puddle which was going to be my lie if someone asked why my right shoe looked 10x darker than the left.

Got to the event with the announcing prizes and all eyes were on me in a good way and a bad way. The good way was the fact that I got a shit ton f compliments on my suit 😊😎 bad way was because I arrived two hours late 😭
midgardsormr wrote:
1512984983 Get yoh some adderall xr
t-wood wrote:
1513049925 He doesn't have ADHD, dummy. He's describing social anxiety. ADHD medications would make his condition worse.
Don't call me a dummy, troll. I know what I'm talking about.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-11 03:37:41     Post subject: Anyone Have Social Anxiety?

holotodoelmundo wrote:

admins_ex wrote:
1512978491 Well....
Coworkers are not really friends so it's normal to not know how to interact with them on a "fun" level....not anxiety per say....but more like feeling awkward about kicking it with people you don't know outside of work.....extreme awkwardness....

I'm not of fan job holiday parties because everyone shows up to put on this "bestfriends4life" persona....meanwhile, you know they'll be lowkey gossiping about what date such and such brought....what car he/she came in...and what they wore...XYZ.....come monday morning.....and in some scenerios, you know some of these coworkers ain't right....EVERY WORKPLACE has a few coworkers that just ain't right.....and deep down, you THANK GOD you don't have to deal with them outside of work but here they are at this holiday party.....and sometimes, you'll even sense that some of these coworkers smiling in your face at these holiday parties will throw you under the bus if push came to shove.......You can feel it in your bones that they will throw you under the bus to make themselves look good if a situation was ti arise.....I personally don't try to get deeply involved with coworkers for all of these reasons.....I don't add coworkers to facebook or send them txt messages.....Nah....Coworkers are not friends....and Your boss smiling in your face doesn't mean he won't fire your ass if you made an honest mistake.....I've seen bosses fire their best workers because they felt threatened by younger talent....Work place politics......I've had some stupid bosses and the last thing I wanna do is kick it with them at a holiday party....

I usually take my vacation the same week as the holiday party so it looks I'm out of town....or I'll show up 20 mins before it's over......

See....the mistake you did was you showed up and left before most ppl.....Nah....you don't do that....You time that motherfucker and then you show up the last 20 mins before the shit is over....that way, you'll be leaving with everyone else...and it will seem like you were there the whole time.....THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT......I used to do that shit with church too....cuz I have pastors in my family....I show up the last 30mins before the church service is over......and then I leave with everyone....so it looks like I was there the whole time to prevent my pastor relatives from calling me out........

It's not social anxiety.....more like "why I'm I here?....this is not really my style".....especially if it's a much older crowd.....I've done a few holiday parties in which I was much younger than the crowd and it wasn't fun for me........If your intuition told you to leave then it was your spirit telling you to exit.....and don't try to diagnose yourself......you don't have an anxiety disorder.....they have all these names for not conforming to the norm.....and don't start putting these sickness labels on yourself.....You spirit just didn't want to be there....and you listened to your spirit and left....END OF STORY....It's not anxiety....your soul wanted to be somewhere else......BUT THEN AGAIN, you're the same negro that wants to twerk to K-pop and speak korean so I'm not surprised you think you have an anxiety disorder......this is what happens when a nigga is confused.....When you're confused you start to put all kinds of brainwashing labels on yourself....
I'm glad you started using paragraph breaks when you type. It's usually just a wall of text.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-11 03:36:23     Post subject: Anyone Have Social Anxiety?

holotodoelmundo wrote:

Get yoh some adderall xr

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-11 03:35:06     Post subject: Anyone Have Social Anxiety?

ariel wrote:
1512882505 yes people scare me

moreso black women.
Black Women Are monsters

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-20 12:52:28     Post subject: What would you do if BGC was shut down?

nomoremrnicegay wrote:
Would you care?

Would you look for another site like it?
Make an account at Lipstick Alley

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-20 12:51:43     Post subject: So I met up with this nigga from Jack'd

thenappiest wrote:
1510984556 handsome, hard-bodied, masculine
& a bottom with a huge dick!!!

His job was even dope, he's a crime scene investigator.

I just knew he was going to be a cat-fish.
when I got there, he looked even better in person.

the very 1st thing I asked him was could I bring
my beer in. He said cool.

but every time I took a sip he gave me a look.
He finally asked me to put it down.
I'm like, whatever. & I put it to the side.

so we're kicking it, talking, getting to know each other...
& I'm used to sipping while I chop it up.
So I subconsciously picked it up again.

So he said, "let's just do this another time"

now mind you, he lived in a whole 'nother city.
& I planned my day around chilling with him.

& wasted gas, I was barely there for thirty minutes.

am I wrong for blocking him?

obviously we're not each other's cup of tea.

other than the beer, he seemed captivated by me.
& he drinks too, just not beer.

I don't know about y'all, but I'm completely myself
no matter where I go.
If he can't get with that, neither can I.

what y'all think?

I think niggas are a headache, and I don't even know
why I still fuck with them.
midgardsormr wrote:
1511009041 Niggas are a headache, honestly. I'm thinking about going the Asian or Latino route, but they're too enamoured by the white queens
sodomy_ wrote:
1511016100 .. .
. . .. totally doo Asian bew . . .
. .. . . . ..
midgardsormr wrote:
1511017251 I actually want me an Asian boo
sodomy_ wrote:
1511018117 . . .

. . .. .
. . .. . . . .. try it...
.. .you'll find out theyre assholes just like everybody else Laughing

.. .. . .
midgardsormr wrote:
1511089248 I want one. I'm not actively perusing one. We all know yall in the running to be chosen by a 55 year old white man
sodomy_ wrote:
1511102037 . ..

. . . . . .. .
. . . . . . . . .. I've never even met an Asian guy who has a white bf.
. . it's even worse when a minority prescribe to a generalization.
midgardsormr wrote:
1511156139 You live in Nebraska. I live in California.
sodomy_ wrote:
1511188929 . ..

. . . . . . .. i know 4 asian guise and they're all involved with either latino or blk bf.

. . ... dats odd dat not 1 asian guy has chase u... do u look uptight or constipated in person?
midgardsormr wrote:
1511196534 Nope.

Asians are running behind white boys like they come with green cards.

I'm talking about the majority, not your 4 friends.
sodomy_ wrote:
1511197018 . .
. .. . . . . . . dats pretty much all the asians in my city Laughing
In LA is terrible.

They need to be more like you.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-20 10:48:54     Post subject: So I met up with this nigga from Jack'd

thenappiest wrote:

no matter where I go.

what y'all think?

midgardsormr wrote:
1511009041 Niggas are a headache, honestly. I'm thinking about going the Asian or Latino route, but they're too enamoured by the white queens
sodomy_ wrote:
1511016100 .. .
. .. . . . ..
midgardsormr wrote:
sodomy_ wrote:
1511018117 . . .

. . .. .

.. .. . .
midgardsormr wrote:
1511089248 I want one. I'm not actively perusing one. We all know yall in the running to be chosen by a 55 year old white man
sodomy_ wrote:
1511102037 . ..

. . . . . .. .
midgardsormr wrote:
1511156139 You live in Nebraska. I live in California.
sodomy_ wrote:
1511188929 . ..

. . . . . . .. i know 4 asian guise and they're all involved with either latino or blk bf.

. . ... dats odd dat not 1 asian guy has chase u... do u look uptight or constipated in person?
Nope.

Asians are running behind white boys like they come with green cards.

I'm talking about the majority, not your 4 friends.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-19 23:35:39     Post subject: So I met up with this nigga from Jack'd

thenappiest wrote:

no matter where I go.

what y'all think?

midgardsormr wrote:
sodomy_ wrote:
1511016100 .. .
. .. . . . ..
midgardsormr wrote:
sodomy_ wrote:
1511018117 . . .

. . .. .

.. .. . .
midgardsormr wrote:
sodomy_ wrote:
1511102037 . ..

. . . . . .. .
You live in Nebraska. I live in California.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-19 07:45:56     Post subject: So I met up with this nigga from Jack'd

thenappiest wrote:

no matter where I go.

what y'all think?

midgardsormr wrote:
sodomy_ wrote:
1511016100 .. .
. .. . . . ..
midgardsormr wrote:
ginkgo wrote:
1511093171 Good luck them hoes don't even date each other only white men who they worship.
Trust me I know.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-19 05:00:48     Post subject: So I met up with this nigga from Jack'd

thenappiest wrote:

no matter where I go.

what y'all think?

midgardsormr wrote:
sodomy_ wrote:
1511016100 .. .
. .. . . . ..
midgardsormr wrote:
sodomy_ wrote:
1511018117 . . .

. . .. .

.. .. . .
I want one. I'm not actively perusing one. We all know yall in the running to be chosen by a 55 year old white man

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-18 09:00:51     Post subject: So I met up with this nigga from Jack'd

thenappiest wrote:

no matter where I go.

what y'all think?

midgardsormr wrote:
sodomy_ wrote:
1511016100 .. .
. .. . . . ..
I actually want me an Asian boo

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-18 06:45:37     Post subject: So I met up with this nigga from Jack'd

southernsteel wrote:
1510984556 I'm glad that i'm only into those educated types that don't smoke, drink or do drugs. I think this only fair to both parties so neither one of us will be wasting time. Most of you guys who knock fems and transgenders, but if I meet one of these ladies it's to be understood that we're both looking for long term ONLY.

I have no problem getting my dick wet... the problem is find someone who cares and feel something for me... anything beyond that is just fucking and the sex is usually bland. I say do whatever works for you because for now you seem to be in that dick wetting stage AKA FUCK,NUT and GO. Nothing wrong with it beside only you will know when you're ready for something beyond that. PEACE
This

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-18 06:44:01     Post subject: So I met up with this nigga from Jack'd

thenappiest wrote:

no matter where I go.

what y'all think?

Niggas are a headache, honestly. I'm thinking about going the Asian or Latino route, but they're too enamoured by the white queens
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-15 12:57:51     Post subject: Has a guy ever wanted you back after....

versegyy wrote:
1510720879 LIBRALOWTCELLCOUNT

😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
libralove66 wrote:

So many ALIASES, so little voting privileges!
So Much Mouth, So Many Enemies!
So Much Attitude, Very Little Balls!
So Many Enemies, So Many Death Threats!

My T-Cell Count is apparently lower than the toxicity of that cancerous growth on your nose!

No insurance for Procrit? Metatastic Cancerous Growth on your south got cha down, Boo Boo ( dookie )?

How's your husband Obsidian? He wife you yet? Or did he move on to somebody who actually bathes her pussy and doesn't have barnacles on her twat lips?

Has Psoriasis on those crusty lips of yours run ole boy off?

Have you Changed transitional homes for prison gwalz with special needs?

Any chafing from the house arrest ankle bracelet?

Still looking over your shoulder when you leave your pallet on the floor?
Oh dear.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-15 12:19:53     Post subject: Has a guy ever wanted you back after....

spelunker wrote:
1510720879 he saw you post new pictures?

I have.

Yup!!

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-14 09:03:52     Post subject: Is It Just Me, Or......?

magnacarta__x wrote:
1510664485 Is it just me, or does it seem that when you deal with people nowadays, they seem to have an insatiable desire for pictures? I don't know what it is, or maybe it's just me, but you meet people and they are always asking for you to send them pictures. Some people will even cut you off if you don't continuously send them pics. I've talked to people on here, they'd see my pics, we'd chat and almost everyday, they're asking for more pics.

You hear this paranoid term "catfish" get thrown around a lot and people seem to believe that if you don't take pics everyday, then you must be using someone else's pics. I'm old school, we didn't have camera phones until I was like 20. If you wanted to see if somebody was the truth or not, you'd meet up in person.

Someone fill me in.....
Stop reading my mind.
Forum : General Discussions II Topic : 

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-14 00:20:27     Post subject: Cut the FEM sh*t out if you want a man

libralove66 wrote:
1510602053 In a nut shell ( as told to me by ex-fem-bots ) The average fem is just an insecure attention seeking faggot.

To delve deeper, at the core of the faggotry is anger and depression and not willing to let go and let the inner God prevail!

Most Common Fuckeries Committed by Fem-bots:

1.) Reading Folks
2.) Quick to Jump to BAD Conclusions
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
6.) The World is her Fashion Show and Run Way
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky
10.) Always Wanna Be One UP on Perceived Competition

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan
This

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-10 15:25:57     Post subject: I cant Relate to Light Skins Blacks Im sorry

wettboipussy4u wrote:
1506181544 yall are treated differently cos ur trans racial. you pass for sooooooo many races. My light skin friend was like why doNT i speak up more about race like he dO. that he the real black man. Bitch its cos ur very light of course u will wine like a bitch about racism when deep down u wish they could accept you. Look at Jesse williams with his light skin an blue eyes and look at Kappernick looking like an italian foh. My dark ass just tryna survive cos lawd knows if i say something my ass is gonna get lynched without a trace. U do not know what its like to be a dark skin man its two different things so shut the hell up.
I actually agree with this...

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-09 00:36:40     Post subject: Light-Skinned Men are the Devil

princeofpetty wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet
midgardsormr wrote:
1510085973 I thought we was cool.

:/
princeofpetty wrote:
1510086290 Every time I yell, "Portal!", you never teleport me anywhere.
midgardsormr wrote:
1510086389 Lmao
princeofpetty wrote:
1510094184 What do you have to say for yourself?
midgardsormr wrote:
1510121662 Although I'm not the slightest bit religious, I'm sure the anti Christ will be a light skinned dude.
princeofpetty wrote:
1510165209 Stay focused, Heimdall.

Portal means teleport me.

Nobody was talking about Midgard myths.
midgardsormr wrote:
1510208533 I actually got it from final fantasy, the snake Midgardsormr
shooketh wrote:
1510208627 I knew that.

I was just testing if you had Jörmungandr in your pants.
Nah, I got a Nidhogg in my pants though

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-09 00:22:13     Post subject: Light-Skinned Men are the Devil

princeofpetty wrote:

midgardsormr wrote:

princeofpetty wrote:
midgardsormr wrote:
1510086389 Lmao
princeofpetty wrote:
midgardsormr wrote:
1510121662 Although I'm not the slightest bit religious, I'm sure the anti Christ will be a light skinned dude.
princeofpetty wrote:
1510165209 Stay focused, Heimdall.

Portal means teleport me.

Nobody was talking about Midgard myths.
I actually got it from final fantasy, the snake Midgardsormr

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-08 00:14:22     Post subject: Light-Skinned Men are the Devil

princeofpetty wrote:

midgardsormr wrote:

princeofpetty wrote:
midgardsormr wrote:
1510086389 Lmao
princeofpetty wrote:
Although I'm not the slightest bit religious, I'm sure the anti Christ will be a light skinned dude.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-07 15:10:53     Post subject: I was cat-fished today...

thenappiest wrote:
1510048183 by an attractive guy.
his body needs a little work.. but so does mine.

the pictures he sent me (via jack'd)
were of an equally attractive guy (although with a better body)

(f.y.i., I don't share face pics on any gay platform, nor do I inbox anyone first)

we met up downtown
in an empty parking-lot.
when he saw who I was.. he sped off.

not to toot my own horn,
but i'm the most attractive guy in this scenario.
more attractive than the catfish and the actual guy.

it turns out that the actual guy and I had linked up before.
he attempted to take this dick
but grew infuriated when I told him "I don't fuck raw"

I did stick it in, but it slid in so easily
that I knew he had a lot of mileage.
so I decided not to go through with it.

he also got emotional, and told me of a past sexual
experience where this guy told him his ass was loose.

so this time around...
once he sees me and speeds off,
he proceeds to send me messages as if he
was still the catfish guy.

he called me all sorts of ugly, and fat,
accused me of being a catfish myself
and all sorts of foul, childish things.

but my concern is,
why is he so mad?

if he wouldn't have sped off so quickly
he would've realized that I had a condom this time around. lmao.

but his behavior tonight is why
a lot of people don't like gays.

gays can be so extra.

I've seen similar behavior from others in the past towards other people.

sorry for rambling,
and I hope it was easy to follow.
How you tryna read when him when you're equally messy in the situation?

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-07 14:26:29     Post subject: Light-Skinned Men are the Devil

princeofpetty wrote:

midgardsormr wrote:

princeofpetty wrote:
Lmao

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-07 14:19:33     Post subject: Light-Skinned Men are the Devil

princeofpetty wrote:

I thought we was cool.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-06 23:25:21     Post subject: Black Male Privilege ???

skunch wrote:
1507047482 The circle of white acceptance grows slowly.
midgardsormr wrote:
1509965182 Why r u still here? Delete your account. I hate white gays with a fucking passion. You have enough spaces
wordsoftruth wrote:
1509980109 You do? I find that interesting seeing as how you are half-white and gay...lol unpack a lil of that for me and explain..cuz if you are black or identify as black, then you need to change your ethnicity tab on your profile lol
midgardsormr wrote:
1509982042 What does my ethnicity have to do with my disdain for white gay men? I've already come go terms with my genetic mutation, doesn't mean I have to like it.
wordsoftruth wrote:
1509983318 First Off, Im Strickly Black Dickly or A Person of Color Pimp.....
Not defending him, I was just asking a question BUT your partial self loathing answered my question for me...lol
But Ill share this: a certain dispicable few shouldnt create a disdain/ distaste for them all. Thats the same logic bigots use on the black community. Be better than that, breh.
midgardsormr wrote:
1509983993 I hate white gay men, period. Every. Single. One. I don't wanna be friends or lovers.
I have cautious friends with my straight white friends.
I love my white cousins.

I can dislike different demographics without hating a whole racial group.
wordsoftruth wrote:
1509984226 I can certainly respect the honesty as long as you recognize the hypocrisy of your selective dysfunctional relationships with white people. Obviously you do..and thats okay.
midgardsormr wrote:
1509988002 You're coming for me for identifying more with my black side? Now if I said i prefer my white family yall would be ready to drag me. #cantwin
wordsoftruth wrote:
1509989877 No, Im not coming at or for you at all. I come for ignorance, faggotry, bigotry, and hypocrisy out of disdain/dislike ( regardless of race)..not people in general. If you black or white, criticize & reprimand your respective races out of love & respect for that particular race to which you belong which ultimately reflects the love & respect you have for yourself. If you mixed, you should being doing that same thing with both parts of you EQUALLY as that also reflects self love. That sir has nothing to do with being mixed race and identifying as black. Id beggar that you don't like much about your "genetic mutation" or certain aspects of your sexuality and you project that outwards onto other people thus your dislike for white gayness. Whatever happened, it didn't take much for you "hate" them as you do and thats just projection of your own inner-demons.......#offthetopofmyhead
midgardsormr wrote:
1509990087 Umm you're a black man. I'm a biracial person who identifies more with my black side. Donr try to Dr. Phil me when you don't know what it's like. Stop saying the same typical cliche , contrite statments that you know nothing about just because they sound right. And yes, being white is a negative generic mutation.
wordsoftruth wrote:
1509991191 Ahem, First off stop being defensive cuz Im not attacking you. But im not going to sit here and let you use me not understanding living biracially as an excuse for allowing your dysfunctional behavior to go unmentioned. There is no excuse for you being almost 30 and not having a better handle on your inner demons than what you displaying in these forums. You seem to have a bunch of internal battles & struggles with your racial and sexual identities, breh. Youve got to release all that crap and let it go..holding on to hate and negativity will hurt you...not who you intend it to hurt and cliche and contrite as all that sounds, it still does not remove its truth or efficacy.......#enjoyyourday
midgardsormr wrote:
1509991913 I don't have any issues with my sexual identity. I'm gay. Always have been always will be. I already know I have issues with my racial identity, but you bringing that to my attention does what exactly ? Im not mr_oizo, i dont need an intervention.
wordsoftruth wrote:
1510000582 Whatever you say, sir..I just call them how I see them. You clapping back like you correct and all together BUT you posting like a troubled, combative angry fag....#itdontaddup #allImsaying
Are you done with your analysis ? Yall love to sit back and "read" like your life is Grande. I said what I said.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-06 12:11:53     Post subject: Black Male Privilege ???

skunch wrote:
midgardsormr wrote:
1509965182 Why r u still here? Delete your account. I hate white gays with a fucking passion. You have enough spaces
wordsoftruth wrote:
1509980109 You do? I find that interesting seeing as how you are half-white and gay...lol unpack a lil of that for me and explain..cuz if you are black or identify as black, then you need to change your ethnicity tab on your profile lol
midgardsormr wrote:
1509982042 What does my ethnicity have to do with my disdain for white gay men? I've already come go terms with my genetic mutation, doesn't mean I have to like it.
wordsoftruth wrote:
Not defending him, I was just asking a question BUT your partial self loathing answered my question for me...lol
But Ill share this: a certain dispicable few shouldnt create a disdain/ distaste for them all. Thats the same logic bigots use on the black community. Be better than that, breh.
midgardsormr wrote:
1509983993 I hate white gay men, period. Every. Single. One. I don't wanna be friends or lovers.
I love my white cousins.

wordsoftruth wrote:
1509984226 I can certainly respect the honesty as long as you recognize the hypocrisy of your selective dysfunctional relationships with white people. Obviously you do..and thats okay.
midgardsormr wrote:
1509988002 You're coming for me for identifying more with my black side? Now if I said i prefer my white family yall would be ready to drag me. #cantwin
wordsoftruth wrote:
1509989877 No, Im not coming at or for you at all. I come for ignorance, faggotry, bigotry, and hypocrisy out of disdain/dislike ( regardless of race)..not people in general. If you black or white, criticize & reprimand your respective races out of love & respect for that particular race to which you belong which ultimately reflects the love & respect you have for yourself. If you mixed, you should being doing that same thing with both parts of you EQUALLY as that also reflects self love. That sir has nothing to do with being mixed race and identifying as black. Id beggar that you don't like much about your "genetic mutation" or certain aspects of your sexuality and you project that outwards onto other people thus your dislike for white gayness. Whatever happened, it didn't take much for you "hate" them as you do and thats just projection of your own inner-demons.......#offthetopofmyhead
midgardsormr wrote:
1509990087 Umm you're a black man. I'm a biracial person who identifies more with my black side. Donr try to Dr. Phil me when you don't know what it's like. Stop saying the same typical cliche , contrite statments that you know nothing about just because they sound right. And yes, being white is a negative generic mutation.
wordsoftruth wrote:
1509991191 Ahem, First off stop being defensive cuz Im not attacking you. But im not going to sit here and let you use me not understanding living biracially as an excuse for allowing your dysfunctional behavior to go unmentioned. There is no excuse for you being almost 30 and not having a better handle on your inner demons than what you displaying in these forums. You seem to have a bunch of internal battles & struggles with your racial and sexual identities, breh. Youve got to release all that crap and let it go..holding on to hate and negativity will hurt you...not who you intend it to hurt and cliche and contrite as all that sounds, it still does not remove its truth or efficacy.......#enjoyyourday
I don't have any issues with my sexual identity. I'm gay. Always have been always will be. I already know I have issues with my racial identity, but you bringing that to my attention does what exactly ? Im not mr_oizo, i dont need an intervention.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-06 11:41:27     Post subject: Black Male Privilege ???

skunch wrote:
midgardsormr wrote:
wordsoftruth wrote:
midgardsormr wrote:
wordsoftruth wrote:
midgardsormr wrote:
I love my white cousins.

wordsoftruth wrote:
midgardsormr wrote:
wordsoftruth wrote:
Umm you're a black man. I'm a biracial person who identifies more with my black side. Donr try to Dr. Phil me when you don't know what it's like. Stop saying the same typical cliche , contrite statments that you know nothing about just because they sound right. And yes, being white is a negative generic mutation.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-06 11:37:31     Post subject: Black Male Privilege ???

libralove66 wrote:
1507047482 I think that I "get" why he doesn't care much for white gays.

From personal experiences with many white gays, there's a lot of intrusive and overtly superior attitudes when in the presence or interacting with Black homosexuals.

My experiences have been that the average one automatically assumes that someone Black will and SHOULD be eating up BBC chasing antics knowing full well that many or most of them don't care shit about Black people.

Many will put on airs about being down or mimmic stereotypical Black behaviors horribly using slang and be down right annoying. Then you have the ones whom most often make it very clear to you that they feel that they are superior to Black folks.

When you're a light complexioned Black, they're often confused about how they should treat you until you pay little to no mind to being mixed, but make it clear to them that you identify as being Black.
Pretry much fhis

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-06 11:06:42     Post subject: Black Male Privilege ???

skunch wrote:
midgardsormr wrote:
wordsoftruth wrote:
midgardsormr wrote:
wordsoftruth wrote:
midgardsormr wrote:
I love my white cousins.

wordsoftruth wrote:
You're coming for me for identifying more with my black side? Now if I said i prefer my white family yall would be ready to drag me. #cantwin

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-06 11:02:28     Post subject: Black Male Privilege ???

skunch wrote:
midgardsormr wrote:
wordsoftruth wrote:
midgardsormr wrote:
wordsoftruth wrote:
midgardsormr wrote:
I love my white cousins.

wordsoftruth wrote:
1509985086 @midgardsormr

Why the thumb downs? You mad about something per say?
I don't like the way you came at me. So yeah.

midgardsormr

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-06 09:59:53     Post subject: Black Male Privilege ???

skunch wrote:
midgardsormr wrote:
wordsoftruth wrote:
midgardsormr wrote:
wordsoftruth wrote:
I hate white gay men, period. Every. Single. One. I don't wanna be friends or lovers.
I love my white cousins.

First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: