logo
Search
 
POST NEWMidgardsormr's Posts
Author Message
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : MIXED AND BI-RACIAL

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-01-04 10:14:51     Post subject: MIXED AND BI-RACIAL

2017-12-30 09:58:34

Not me....they look good and all but all light skinned mixed brothas are good for are quick hookups. They are NOT dating material and I would never put my relationship on the line for them. Too many of them have that "Chris Brown Syndrome" meaning they love to hit on they girlfriends, wives, boyfriends, and partners and imma kill a nigga the first time he lays hands on me. It's like they got the hot headness from the black side and the psycho craziness from the white side. It's too much for me to handle. Give me either black or white so I know what side i'm dealing with DAMN

Sounds like you got played and now you mad.

Maybe if you didn't put him on a pedestal and treated him like you do a regular everyday nigga, you wouldn't have gotten gooped.

We all don't have Chris Brown syndrome. I kinda wish I was a darker cause this California sum ain't no joke.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : MIXED AND BI-RACIAL

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2018-01-02 20:53:20     Post subject: MIXED AND BI-RACIAL

I love this thread
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Old perverted dudes

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-29 09:07:52     Post subject: Old perverted dudes

2017-12-25 22:57:30

@trast

SHADE!!!!
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : I am quickly learning the shade of Instagram

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-29 09:06:43     Post subject: I am quickly learning the shade of Instagram

2017-12-29 09:05:10

Like my posts, DM me, but you cannot follow me?

Deletedeletedelete! Did not read!

FOH.

GOOD MORNTING!

I am going to need someone to make an app that can delete all of the back and forth you had under someone's pictures. Had to go through MANUALLY deleting one by one. DM me some foolishness like you know me, will you....

Why do so many people look for validation via Instagram?
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Some of y'all snow queens can do so much better

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-26 17:40:54     Post subject: Some of y'all snow queens can do so much better

2017-12-24 17:05:10

Nikkas will fuck anything as long as it's white Laughing
At least get a decent white dude if you gon' sell out

Co sign
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Are gay niggas really scared of the barbershop?

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-23 16:16:57     Post subject: Are gay niggas really scared of the barbershop?

2016-03-04 21:08:41

At a meeting this week this gay dude mentioned to my business partner that gay niggas dread going in the barbershop cause that's like the ultimate straight niggas place. I saw online that some people share that opinion. Y is that . Is it even true? Are gay niggas deathly afraid of being around the barbershop lol

I no longer get clocked, so now I don't mind.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-20 03:13:04     Post subject: Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

2017-12-12 00:43:22



Help me think of a new picture! Best suggestion wins!

I'm also in a question answering mood, so go ahead and ask me anything.

2017-12-12 02:15:43

Why do you fetishize my black brothers and treat them like subhumans?

2017-12-12 02:44:34

what would you describe as sub-human treatment?

2017-12-12 04:12:17

Referring to them as "BBC"
Not aligning yourseld with their struggles
Seeing them as walking dildos
Only looking for black tops


The list goes on

2017-12-12 04:16:54

Everything you post is so carefully curated.

For whose benefit, I wonder.

2017-12-12 10:14:39

I'm confused

2017-12-12 13:52:26

Do not take this the wrong way--Say a straight guy really liked a woman. She is into animals. He is not that knowledgeable about them. So he takes her on a trip to a wildlife reserve. He reads up on her favorite animals and casually drops facts about them, to impress her. All because he likes her.

Much of what you post, is said so passionately that it seems like you had a crush on someone who was woke and now you are actually more woke than them. And if you happen to attract someone else woke, you would not mind.

2017-12-12 18:58:44

Nah your analysis is off. I spent my life in California dealing with racist fags and black queens who put white queens on a pedestal. Im not sure why we have whites on bgc cause it just supports the fact they want black gay men for sexual fetishizes only.

2017-12-12 22:28:31



You sound like an articulate black politician showing he is still down, to connect with his people for the vote.

But I will take your word for it.

2017-12-13 15:00:13

My life is in first person view. It's not for you to understand.



What's your obsession with me?

2017-12-15 14:23:01

I can see the obsession. You're fine as fuck, young, masculine, has a great job or two or more, live in Los Angeles County and can form coherent sentences using proper Standard American English and form college educated sentences! How many other negroes can we say actually do that? LMAO!

I see why they mad
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Red

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-14 21:15:05     Post subject: Red

2017-12-11 08:20:39

2017-12-14 13:57:24

$350 for a fucking massage? I'm in the wrong profession lol

2017-12-14 14:24:13

He's not rolling a 2018 Mercedes Benz and living in The Hamptons! Don't get it twisted! Plus, with you being in the big Pharma Biz, surely you know that $300.00 isn't a one night's stay in a hospital should anything bad happens! LOL!

Surely he should be able to get MUCH more for his lovely dick and ass! I KNOW that YOU can! But...



LMAO!!

Yeah I just realized he's in New York. $300 aint getting you much
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : At least snow queens are honest

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-14 21:13:59     Post subject: At least snow queens are honest

2017-12-14 19:27:43

In my book, snow queens are black gay men who will date anyone unattractive that looks the farthest from black over an attractive good gay black man and make excuses for them. Things they would not put up with from a black man, they put up with the other. No job, no ambition, hygiene habits, how they speak, clothing style, etc

Basically, snow queens lower their standards for non-blacks.

It used to bother me, but at this point, there are tons of black men on this planet. I have not met all of them and could not possibly even if I tried. For every black man who loves anything-but-black, there have to be others who love black.

You can find whoever you want, attractive. Who you find attractive is a reflection of you. Act as if colorism and Eurocentric preference do not exist. You will get your wake up call in an argument or when it goes bad.

But who I do not trust are the ones who are fake woke. Like Jesse Williams. Acting as if they are champions for black people, then get with an average looking non-black person. These same people are very shallow, saying everything wrong with black men(or black women, like Tyrese, Brian White, Isaiah Mustafa, etc)--then have the audacity to get with someone who is barely passable for cute.

Gay men are shallow, period. Men are visual creatures.

I would rather someone friendzone me straight up then act as if I have a chance and end with someone who looks like Perez Hilton.

As far as shallow goes, most people have a chance with me, but are--too insecure to believe I can see past the exterior or too arrogant to appreciate me.

2017-12-14 20:04:18

I live in LA. This is the norm here, lol. You'll see busted ass white dudes walking around witb 8+ black men daily. I wish most b lack gay men didn't have such terrible self esteem
Then again, look at terrible most blacn gay men treat each other. Let's not pretend why some get fed up and throw in the towel.

2017-12-14 20:42:06

Then again, look at terrible most blacn gay men treat each other. Let's not pretend why some get fed up and throw in the towel.

You say that if there is a proven higher success rate for relationships among white gay men dating, Asians or any other race.

Fuhkboys are in every race.

I cannot relate as I treat other gay black men with respect even when disrespected. I cannot help how people were raised, I can only control how I react to it.

I'm not saying that.

I personally don't condone interracially gay couplings between white and black males cause of the grounds its usually created on : fetishization from white men and the false notion of "dating up" from black men.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : At least snow queens are honest

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-14 20:04:18     Post subject: At least snow queens are honest

2017-12-14 19:27:43

In my book, snow queens are black gay men who will date anyone unattractive that looks the farthest from black over an attractive good gay black man and make excuses for them. Things they would not put up with from a black man, they put up with the other. No job, no ambition, hygiene habits, how they speak, clothing style, etc

Basically, snow queens lower their standards for non-blacks.

It used to bother me, but at this point, there are tons of black men on this planet. I have not met all of them and could not possibly even if I tried. For every black man who loves anything-but-black, there have to be others who love black.

You can find whoever you want, attractive. Who you find attractive is a reflection of you. Act as if colorism and Eurocentric preference do not exist. You will get your wake up call in an argument or when it goes bad.

But who I do not trust are the ones who are fake woke. Like Jesse Williams. Acting as if they are champions for black people, then get with an average looking non-black person. These same people are very shallow, saying everything wrong with black men(or black women, like Tyrese, Brian White, Isaiah Mustafa, etc)--then have the audacity to get with someone who is barely passable for cute.

Gay men are shallow, period. Men are visual creatures.

I would rather someone friendzone me straight up then act as if I have a chance and end with someone who looks like Perez Hilton.

As far as shallow goes, most people have a chance with me, but are--too insecure to believe I can see past the exterior or too arrogant to appreciate me.

I live in LA. This is the norm here, lol. You'll see busted ass white dudes walking around witb 8+ black men daily. I wish most b lack gay men didn't have such terrible self esteem
Then again, look at terrible most blacn gay men treat each other. Let's not pretend why some get fed up and throw in the towel.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Red

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-14 13:57:24     Post subject: Red

2017-12-11 08:20:39

$350 for a fucking massage? I'm in the wrong profession lol
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-14 13:56:24     Post subject: Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

2017-12-12 00:43:22



Help me think of a new picture! Best suggestion wins!

I'm also in a question answering mood, so go ahead and ask me anything.

2017-12-12 02:15:43

Why do you fetishize my black brothers and treat them like subhumans?

2017-12-12 02:44:34

what would you describe as sub-human treatment?

2017-12-12 04:12:17

Referring to them as "BBC"
Not aligning yourseld with their struggles
Seeing them as walking dildos
Only looking for black tops


The list goes on

2017-12-12 04:16:54

Everything you post is so carefully curated.

For whose benefit, I wonder.

2017-12-12 10:14:39

I'm confused

2017-12-12 13:52:26

Do not take this the wrong way--Say a straight guy really liked a woman. She is into animals. He is not that knowledgeable about them. So he takes her on a trip to a wildlife reserve. He reads up on her favorite animals and casually drops facts about them, to impress her. All because he likes her.

Much of what you post, is said so passionately that it seems like you had a crush on someone who was woke and now you are actually more woke than them. And if you happen to attract someone else woke, you would not mind.

2017-12-12 18:58:44

Nah your analysis is off. I spent my life in California dealing with racist fags and black queens who put white queens on a pedestal. Im not sure why we have whites on bgc cause it just supports the fact they want black gay men for sexual fetishizes only.

2017-12-12 22:43:11

Nigga, you had a profile pic of you hugged up on some White dude. Stop trying to be all pro Black. You hate Black women and are obsessed with White dick just like the Black fags you talk about.

2017-12-14 03:19:23

Put it back up just for you

2017-12-14 06:25:58

I bet you begged him to suck his White cawk that night, too...saying you'd be a good nigger bitch, who hates the Black in him.

Yup, sure did. What else you got?
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-14 03:19:23     Post subject: Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

2017-12-12 00:43:22



Help me think of a new picture! Best suggestion wins!

I'm also in a question answering mood, so go ahead and ask me anything.

2017-12-12 02:15:43

Why do you fetishize my black brothers and treat them like subhumans?

2017-12-12 02:44:34

what would you describe as sub-human treatment?

2017-12-12 04:12:17

Referring to them as "BBC"
Not aligning yourseld with their struggles
Seeing them as walking dildos
Only looking for black tops


The list goes on

2017-12-12 04:16:54

Everything you post is so carefully curated.

For whose benefit, I wonder.

2017-12-12 10:14:39

I'm confused

2017-12-12 13:52:26

Do not take this the wrong way--Say a straight guy really liked a woman. She is into animals. He is not that knowledgeable about them. So he takes her on a trip to a wildlife reserve. He reads up on her favorite animals and casually drops facts about them, to impress her. All because he likes her.

Much of what you post, is said so passionately that it seems like you had a crush on someone who was woke and now you are actually more woke than them. And if you happen to attract someone else woke, you would not mind.

2017-12-12 18:58:44

Nah your analysis is off. I spent my life in California dealing with racist fags and black queens who put white queens on a pedestal. Im not sure why we have whites on bgc cause it just supports the fact they want black gay men for sexual fetishizes only.

2017-12-12 22:43:11

Nigga, you had a profile pic of you hugged up on some White dude. Stop trying to be all pro Black. You hate Black women and are obsessed with White dick just like the Black fags you talk about.

Put it back up just for you
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-13 15:00:13     Post subject: Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

2017-12-12 00:43:22



Help me think of a new picture! Best suggestion wins!

I'm also in a question answering mood, so go ahead and ask me anything.

2017-12-12 02:15:43

Why do you fetishize my black brothers and treat them like subhumans?

2017-12-12 02:44:34

what would you describe as sub-human treatment?

2017-12-12 04:12:17

Referring to them as "BBC"
Not aligning yourseld with their struggles
Seeing them as walking dildos
Only looking for black tops


The list goes on

2017-12-12 04:16:54

Everything you post is so carefully curated.

For whose benefit, I wonder.

2017-12-12 10:14:39

I'm confused

2017-12-12 13:52:26

Do not take this the wrong way--Say a straight guy really liked a woman. She is into animals. He is not that knowledgeable about them. So he takes her on a trip to a wildlife reserve. He reads up on her favorite animals and casually drops facts about them, to impress her. All because he likes her.

Much of what you post, is said so passionately that it seems like you had a crush on someone who was woke and now you are actually more woke than them. And if you happen to attract someone else woke, you would not mind.

2017-12-12 18:58:44

Nah your analysis is off. I spent my life in California dealing with racist fags and black queens who put white queens on a pedestal. Im not sure why we have whites on bgc cause it just supports the fact they want black gay men for sexual fetishizes only.

2017-12-12 22:28:31



You sound like an articulate black politician showing he is still down, to connect with his people for the vote.

But I will take your word for it.

My life is in first person view. It's not for you to understand.



What's your obsession with me?
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-13 14:58:33     Post subject: Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

2017-12-12 00:43:22



Help me think of a new picture! Best suggestion wins!

I'm also in a question answering mood, so go ahead and ask me anything.

2017-12-12 02:15:43

Why do you fetishize my black brothers and treat them like subhumans?

2017-12-12 02:44:34

what would you describe as sub-human treatment?

2017-12-12 04:12:17

Referring to them as "BBC"
Not aligning yourseld with their struggles
Seeing them as walking dildos
Only looking for black tops


The list goes on

2017-12-12 04:16:54

Everything you post is so carefully curated.

For whose benefit, I wonder.

2017-12-12 10:14:39

I'm confused

2017-12-12 13:52:26

Do not take this the wrong way--Say a straight guy really liked a woman. She is into animals. He is not that knowledgeable about them. So he takes her on a trip to a wildlife reserve. He reads up on her favorite animals and casually drops facts about them, to impress her. All because he likes her.

Much of what you post, is said so passionately that it seems like you had a crush on someone who was woke and now you are actually more woke than them. And if you happen to attract someone else woke, you would not mind.

2017-12-12 18:58:44

Nah your analysis is off. I spent my life in California dealing with racist fags and black queens who put white queens on a pedestal. Im not sure why we have whites on bgc cause it just supports the fact they want black gay men for sexual fetishizes only.

2017-12-12 22:43:11

Nigga, you had a profile pic of you hugged up on some White dude. Stop trying to be all pro Black. You hate Black women and are obsessed with White dick just like the Black fags you talk about.

You're so fucking clueless.


I wasn't "hugged up" on anybody. That's a family member. You stay riding my dick. Miserable lonely ass sissy.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-12 18:58:44     Post subject: Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

2017-12-12 00:43:22



Help me think of a new picture! Best suggestion wins!

I'm also in a question answering mood, so go ahead and ask me anything.

2017-12-12 02:15:43

Why do you fetishize my black brothers and treat them like subhumans?

2017-12-12 02:44:34

what would you describe as sub-human treatment?

2017-12-12 04:12:17

Referring to them as "BBC"
Not aligning yourseld with their struggles
Seeing them as walking dildos
Only looking for black tops


The list goes on

2017-12-12 04:16:54

Everything you post is so carefully curated.

For whose benefit, I wonder.

2017-12-12 10:14:39

I'm confused

2017-12-12 13:52:26

Do not take this the wrong way--Say a straight guy really liked a woman. She is into animals. He is not that knowledgeable about them. So he takes her on a trip to a wildlife reserve. He reads up on her favorite animals and casually drops facts about them, to impress her. All because he likes her.

Much of what you post, is said so passionately that it seems like you had a crush on someone who was woke and now you are actually more woke than them. And if you happen to attract someone else woke, you would not mind.

Nah your analysis is off. I spent my life in California dealing with racist fags and black queens who put white queens on a pedestal. Im not sure why we have whites on bgc cause it just supports the fact they want black gay men for sexual fetishizes only.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Terry Crews and Sexual Harassment

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-12 12:06:59     Post subject: Terry Crews and Sexual Harassment

2017-12-10 22:10:56

I don't take celebs seriously because they all are willing participants if it takes their career to the next level

These folks are adults

Now I'll cosign this.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-12 10:14:39     Post subject: Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

2017-12-12 00:43:22



Help me think of a new picture! Best suggestion wins!

I'm also in a question answering mood, so go ahead and ask me anything.

2017-12-12 02:15:43

Why do you fetishize my black brothers and treat them like subhumans?

2017-12-12 02:44:34

what would you describe as sub-human treatment?

2017-12-12 04:12:17

Referring to them as "BBC"
Not aligning yourseld with their struggles
Seeing them as walking dildos
Only looking for black tops


The list goes on

2017-12-12 04:16:54

Everything you post is so carefully curated.

For whose benefit, I wonder.

I'm confused
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-12 10:13:58     Post subject: Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

2017-12-12 00:43:22



Help me think of a new picture! Best suggestion wins!

I'm also in a question answering mood, so go ahead and ask me anything.

2017-12-12 02:15:43

Why do you fetishize my black brothers and treat them like subhumans?

2017-12-12 02:44:34

what would you describe as sub-human treatment?

2017-12-12 04:12:17

Referring to them as "BBC"
Not aligning yourseld with their struggles
Seeing them as walking dildos
Only looking for black tops


The list goes on

2017-12-12 04:36:33

I can't recall referring to anyone as bbc. Perhaps in the porn thread, but then that would likely be in the titles of videos. Porn has some gross ways of categorizing stuff, and I get that, but that is not an issue that is unique to black men. Porn focuses and fetishizes parts of people and it's important to realize that it is fantasy. I know black men and transwomen are more than their penises, but *SPOILER* I like to jack off while I'm on BGC so most of my discussions are sex oriented (no I'm not doing while I type this).

As for aligning myself with their struggles, I'm not sure what you mean. I am cognizant of the fact that people of colour are at a distinct disadvantage and risk compared to white people, I vote for in favour of civil rights and protections.

Now the dildo comment, I read you as a bottom, so you know there are never enough tops compared to bottoms. The thirst is real.

of course I'm only going to look for tops, what do you think I'm gonna do, meet up with another bottom so we can hang out and hope one of us decides to fuck the other?

I'm not a bottom.

I'm asking why do white bottoms seek out black tops, further proving my point.


Thirsty? You're on bgc looking for black men. It doesn't get any more thirsty than that.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-12 04:12:17     Post subject: Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

2017-12-12 00:43:22



Help me think of a new picture! Best suggestion wins!

I'm also in a question answering mood, so go ahead and ask me anything.

2017-12-12 02:15:43

Why do you fetishize my black brothers and treat them like subhumans?

2017-12-12 02:44:34

what would you describe as sub-human treatment?

Referring to them as "BBC"
Not aligning yourseld with their struggles
Seeing them as walking dildos
Only looking for black tops


The list goes on
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-12 02:15:43     Post subject: Ask me Anything/I need a new profile pic!

2017-12-12 00:43:22



Help me think of a new picture! Best suggestion wins!

I'm also in a question answering mood, so go ahead and ask me anything.

Why do you fetishize my black brothers and treat them like subhumans?
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : FTM and his boyfriend Q&A

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-12 01:49:15     Post subject: FTM and his boyfriend Q&A

2017-06-07 22:47:59

Sup everyone. My bf and I made this video recently. Wanted to share for guys who may be curious or have questions about dating trans men

I wanna fuck a ftm so bad.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-12 01:47:56     Post subject: Anyone Have Social Anxiety?

naughty_nites wrote:
1512882505 Bitches in this thread writing books and dissertations n shtt...
y’all need to fall back a bit. The OP could be Buffy or some other sock puppet playing all of us...

Not saying he is, but I’m saying he could be Laughing
Lmao.


I think it stems from his sexuality. He's probably nervous about getting clocked.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-12 01:46:36     Post subject: Anyone Have Social Anxiety?

holotodoelmundo wrote:
1512882505 So last night I went to my job’s holiday party, which started at 6pm. Got there and got a lot of compliments on my suit 😊 but for damn near the entire party I was shaking and trembling my words. Sometimes I couldn’t hear what other people were saying or didn’t have the right response to their statements.

My friend was there but I didn’t want to cling on him as my social lifeguard so it was AWKWARD pretty much damn near the entire time I was there. And to make it worse my Chief was trying to have me talk to this chick 😭

After the party ended with people winning prizes I immediately left the building to go home but after I parked in my garage I sat in my car for like 20 minutes overanalying all the social ques I fucked up on or how bad I felt being so awkward or embarrassing myself socially which is why I avoid events like that. I was kind of on the verge of tears. That’s how back the awkwardness felt. And it’s kind of ironic because I am confident in myself but I don’t have the social skills to talk eloquently like a public speaker if that makes sense. I talk better in my head than to others. And think about that issue I don’t it existed in high school. I think after I left college in 2012 and couldn’t find a job for two years I shut myself in my room and became depressed and didn’t even talk to my family that much let alone to the outside world which I believe affected my social skills

I’m trying my best to be social but the awkwardness leaks out every time.

Prior to arriving at the holiday party (two hours late) I fucked up my suede leather shoes applying the wrong polish which took me an hour to remove with rubbing alcohol and dish detergent then I spent the drive to the event drying my right shoe in front of the air vent 😂 Laughing because it looked like I stepped in a puddle which was going to be my lie if someone asked why my right shoe looked 10x darker than the left.

If Murphy’s Law wanted to show his ass on any night, tonight was that night.

Got to the event with the announcing prizes and all eyes were on me in a good way and a bad way. The good way was the fact that I got a shit ton f compliments on my suit 😊😎 bad way was because I arrived two hours late 😭
Adderall xr would help you with youe social anxiety. In addition to helping with organization, it'll help curb your anxiety. Anti anxiety pills and and I depressants are gonna turn your penis into a limp mess. Some of the doctors we sell to rave about it.


Sincerely yours


Concerned Pharmaceutical Salesman Representative, Midgardsormr
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-12 01:41:58     Post subject: Anyone Have Social Anxiety?

holotodoelmundo wrote:
1512882505 So last night I went to my job’s holiday party, which started at 6pm. Got there and got a lot of compliments on my suit 😊 but for damn near the entire party I was shaking and trembling my words. Sometimes I couldn’t hear what other people were saying or didn’t have the right response to their statements.

My friend was there but I didn’t want to cling on him as my social lifeguard so it was AWKWARD pretty much damn near the entire time I was there. And to make it worse my Chief was trying to have me talk to this chick 😭

After the party ended with people winning prizes I immediately left the building to go home but after I parked in my garage I sat in my car for like 20 minutes overanalying all the social ques I fucked up on or how bad I felt being so awkward or embarrassing myself socially which is why I avoid events like that. I was kind of on the verge of tears. That’s how back the awkwardness felt. And it’s kind of ironic because I am confident in myself but I don’t have the social skills to talk eloquently like a public speaker if that makes sense. I talk better in my head than to others. And think about that issue I don’t it existed in high school. I think after I left college in 2012 and couldn’t find a job for two years I shut myself in my room and became depressed and didn’t even talk to my family that much let alone to the outside world which I believe affected my social skills

I’m trying my best to be social but the awkwardness leaks out every time.

Prior to arriving at the holiday party (two hours late) I fucked up my suede leather shoes applying the wrong polish which took me an hour to remove with rubbing alcohol and dish detergent then I spent the drive to the event drying my right shoe in front of the air vent 😂 Laughing because it looked like I stepped in a puddle which was going to be my lie if someone asked why my right shoe looked 10x darker than the left.

If Murphy’s Law wanted to show his ass on any night, tonight was that night.

Got to the event with the announcing prizes and all eyes were on me in a good way and a bad way. The good way was the fact that I got a shit ton f compliments on my suit 😊😎 bad way was because I arrived two hours late 😭
midgardsormr wrote:
1512984983 Get yoh some adderall xr
t-wood wrote:
1513049925 He doesn't have ADHD, dummy. He's describing social anxiety. ADHD medications would make his condition worse.
Don't call me a dummy, troll. I know what I'm talking about.
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : My weakness was that i was ashamed of being gay

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-11 03:41:22     Post subject: My weakness was that i was ashamed of being gay

2014-05-19 12:00:12

And people love to use ur weaknesses against you.if i didnt give a shit i bet my outlook on life and my personality will change.id probably feel INVINCIBLE .no one can touch me cos i got no kryptonite.

Avoid straight black men.


Be careful around black women. They'll love at first, but then use your sexuality to cripple you.

Lesbians are usually mad cool.

Liberal white women are usually awesome.

Straight white men are a toss up, but I have the most success with them from a friendship standpoint.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-11 03:37:41     Post subject: Anyone Have Social Anxiety?

holotodoelmundo wrote:
1512882505 So last night I went to my job’s holiday party, which started at 6pm. Got there and got a lot of compliments on my suit 😊 but for damn near the entire party I was shaking and trembling my words. Sometimes I couldn’t hear what other people were saying or didn’t have the right response to their statements.

My friend was there but I didn’t want to cling on him as my social lifeguard so it was AWKWARD pretty much damn near the entire time I was there. And to make it worse my Chief was trying to have me talk to this chick 😭

After the party ended with people winning prizes I immediately left the building to go home but after I parked in my garage I sat in my car for like 20 minutes overanalying all the social ques I fucked up on or how bad I felt being so awkward or embarrassing myself socially which is why I avoid events like that. I was kind of on the verge of tears. That’s how back the awkwardness felt. And it’s kind of ironic because I am confident in myself but I don’t have the social skills to talk eloquently like a public speaker if that makes sense. I talk better in my head than to others. And think about that issue I don’t it existed in high school. I think after I left college in 2012 and couldn’t find a job for two years I shut myself in my room and became depressed and didn’t even talk to my family that much let alone to the outside world which I believe affected my social skills

I’m trying my best to be social but the awkwardness leaks out every time.

Prior to arriving at the holiday party (two hours late) I fucked up my suede leather shoes applying the wrong polish which took me an hour to remove with rubbing alcohol and dish detergent then I spent the drive to the event drying my right shoe in front of the air vent 😂 Laughing because it looked like I stepped in a puddle which was going to be my lie if someone asked why my right shoe looked 10x darker than the left.

If Murphy’s Law wanted to show his ass on any night, tonight was that night.

Got to the event with the announcing prizes and all eyes were on me in a good way and a bad way. The good way was the fact that I got a shit ton f compliments on my suit 😊😎 bad way was because I arrived two hours late 😭
admins_ex wrote:
1512978491 Well....
Coworkers are not really friends so it's normal to not know how to interact with them on a "fun" level....not anxiety per say....but more like feeling awkward about kicking it with people you don't know outside of work.....extreme awkwardness....

I'm not of fan job holiday parties because everyone shows up to put on this "bestfriends4life" persona....meanwhile, you know they'll be lowkey gossiping about what date such and such brought....what car he/she came in...and what they wore...XYZ.....come monday morning.....and in some scenerios, you know some of these coworkers ain't right....EVERY WORKPLACE has a few coworkers that just ain't right.....and deep down, you THANK GOD you don't have to deal with them outside of work but here they are at this holiday party.....and sometimes, you'll even sense that some of these coworkers smiling in your face at these holiday parties will throw you under the bus if push came to shove.......You can feel it in your bones that they will throw you under the bus to make themselves look good if a situation was ti arise.....I personally don't try to get deeply involved with coworkers for all of these reasons.....I don't add coworkers to facebook or send them txt messages.....Nah....Coworkers are not friends....and Your boss smiling in your face doesn't mean he won't fire your ass if you made an honest mistake.....I've seen bosses fire their best workers because they felt threatened by younger talent....Work place politics......I've had some stupid bosses and the last thing I wanna do is kick it with them at a holiday party....

I usually take my vacation the same week as the holiday party so it looks I'm out of town....or I'll show up 20 mins before it's over......

See....the mistake you did was you showed up and left before most ppl.....Nah....you don't do that....You time that motherfucker and then you show up the last 20 mins before the shit is over....that way, you'll be leaving with everyone else...and it will seem like you were there the whole time.....THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT......I used to do that shit with church too....cuz I have pastors in my family....I show up the last 30mins before the church service is over......and then I leave with everyone....so it looks like I was there the whole time to prevent my pastor relatives from calling me out........

It's not social anxiety.....more like "why I'm I here?....this is not really my style".....especially if it's a much older crowd.....I've done a few holiday parties in which I was much younger than the crowd and it wasn't fun for me........If your intuition told you to leave then it was your spirit telling you to exit.....and don't try to diagnose yourself......you don't have an anxiety disorder.....they have all these names for not conforming to the norm.....and don't start putting these sickness labels on yourself.....You spirit just didn't want to be there....and you listened to your spirit and left....END OF STORY....It's not anxiety....your soul wanted to be somewhere else......BUT THEN AGAIN, you're the same negro that wants to twerk to K-pop and speak korean so I'm not surprised you think you have an anxiety disorder......this is what happens when a nigga is confused.....When you're confused you start to put all kinds of brainwashing labels on yourself....
I'm glad you started using paragraph breaks when you type. It's usually just a wall of text.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-11 03:36:23     Post subject: Anyone Have Social Anxiety?

holotodoelmundo wrote:
1512882505 So last night I went to my job’s holiday party, which started at 6pm. Got there and got a lot of compliments on my suit 😊 but for damn near the entire party I was shaking and trembling my words. Sometimes I couldn’t hear what other people were saying or didn’t have the right response to their statements.

My friend was there but I didn’t want to cling on him as my social lifeguard so it was AWKWARD pretty much damn near the entire time I was there. And to make it worse my Chief was trying to have me talk to this chick 😭

After the party ended with people winning prizes I immediately left the building to go home but after I parked in my garage I sat in my car for like 20 minutes overanalying all the social ques I fucked up on or how bad I felt being so awkward or embarrassing myself socially which is why I avoid events like that. I was kind of on the verge of tears. That’s how back the awkwardness felt. And it’s kind of ironic because I am confident in myself but I don’t have the social skills to talk eloquently like a public speaker if that makes sense. I talk better in my head than to others. And think about that issue I don’t it existed in high school. I think after I left college in 2012 and couldn’t find a job for two years I shut myself in my room and became depressed and didn’t even talk to my family that much let alone to the outside world which I believe affected my social skills

I’m trying my best to be social but the awkwardness leaks out every time.

Prior to arriving at the holiday party (two hours late) I fucked up my suede leather shoes applying the wrong polish which took me an hour to remove with rubbing alcohol and dish detergent then I spent the drive to the event drying my right shoe in front of the air vent 😂 Laughing because it looked like I stepped in a puddle which was going to be my lie if someone asked why my right shoe looked 10x darker than the left.

If Murphy’s Law wanted to show his ass on any night, tonight was that night.

Got to the event with the announcing prizes and all eyes were on me in a good way and a bad way. The good way was the fact that I got a shit ton f compliments on my suit 😊😎 bad way was because I arrived two hours late 😭
Get yoh some adderall xr
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-11 03:35:06     Post subject: Anyone Have Social Anxiety?

ariel wrote:
1512882505 yes people scare me


moreso black women.
Black Women Are monsters
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Which dude got the best cakes....

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-10 13:48:22     Post subject: Which dude got the best cakes....

2017-12-01 01:04:28

I'll fuck B. They both got that stank prissy fem vibe that i loathe

2017-12-09 21:23:50

Dying
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Is it possible??

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-06 03:45:32     Post subject: Is it possible??

2017-10-07 17:19:18

To count on a Black Man...
Can you count on a black man if you plan to be in relationship with one?

2017-12-06 00:42:17

I'm starting to give up on black men, but I'm remaining optimistic

2017-12-06 02:18:53

Code:
South Asians in general, whose hair we buy and stick on our heads, seem to see us only as a people to exploit, Arabs treat us as servants and slaves and fools (even though Black folks be talking about anti-imperialism and support for the Palestinians), the Chinese have a purely Chinese agenda, and in Los Angeles Mexican street gangs are involved in ethnic cleansing in traditional Black neighborhoods, even "Native Americans" have little use for us when it comes to sharing gambling revenues from their casinos, and white cops beat you over the head.

Yet you are going around talking about "people of color" or, better yet, "you don't see color."

What memo did I miss?

What fax did I not receive?

Update me please. Cause I don't get it.

Or are we just stupid?


Not my words.

2017-12-06 02:39:22

I said I'm frustrated with my brothers. However I can only see myself with another black man.

I hope you aren't trying to twist my words

2017-12-06 03:01:41

You need not defend yourself.

As an LA resident, wondered how the words might hit you.

However, when it does come to black men, it seems you have zero taste in anything, if I might be so bold.

Nah that's not true.


I love nerdy Donald Glover/ Alfred Enoch type of dudes. But they're usually almost always strict snow queens.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Is it possible??

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-06 02:39:22     Post subject: Is it possible??

2017-10-07 17:19:18

To count on a Black Man...
Can you count on a black man if you plan to be in relationship with one?

2017-12-06 00:42:17

I'm starting to give up on black men, but I'm remaining optimistic

2017-12-06 02:18:53

Code:
South Asians in general, whose hair we buy and stick on our heads, seem to see us only as a people to exploit, Arabs treat us as servants and slaves and fools (even though Black folks be talking about anti-imperialism and support for the Palestinians), the Chinese have a purely Chinese agenda, and in Los Angeles Mexican street gangs are involved in ethnic cleansing in traditional Black neighborhoods, even "Native Americans" have little use for us when it comes to sharing gambling revenues from their casinos, and white cops beat you over the head.

Yet you are going around talking about "people of color" or, better yet, "you don't see color."

What memo did I miss?

What fax did I not receive?

Update me please. Cause I don't get it.

Or are we just stupid?


Not my words.
I said I'm frustrated with my brothers. However I can only see myself with another black man.

I hope you aren't trying to twist my words
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Odell Beckham is going to stay fierce and fabolous

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-06 00:45:13     Post subject: Odell Beckham is going to stay fierce and fabolous

2017-12-05 12:32:22

Like the diva he is

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcU2Yhblt5f/?hl=en&taken-by=morethanstats

You're one of those gays who swear everyone is gay, gets down, curious, dl etc. I really hope he isn't gay cause this proves why black men feel the need to align themselves with hyper masculinity. God forbid you smile, emote, talk with your hands, laugh, smile and show teeth. Then you're suspect.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Is it possible??

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-06 00:42:17     Post subject: Is it possible??

2017-10-07 17:19:18

To count on a Black Man...
Can you count on a black man if you plan to be in relationship with one?

I'm starting to give up on black men, but I'm remaining optimistic
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Why do Dudes always have to let you know

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-01 21:42:35     Post subject: Why do Dudes always have to let you know

2017-11-25 19:28:26

That they're mixed?



I could like be the sky is extra blue today and they'll say "yeah it is. Just like my great grandmother eyes were blue like the Pacific sea. She's 1/32 Norweigan 1/5 German. It's why I have a 3b hair texture."


Chile...

2017-12-01 19:41:36

LMAOOOOOOO you have no idea how hard this made me laugh because it's so true! LoL

Lmao
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Why do Dudes always have to let you know

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-01 21:41:20     Post subject: Why do Dudes always have to let you know

2017-11-25 19:28:26

On the other hand you got some light skinned people so sick of being called every other race on the planet that they go out their way to prove their blackness. Colin kaepernick is prolly a
good example

2017-11-27 19:58:32

*hangs head in shame* I used to be like this lol.
I hate my white side, but are slowly coming to terms with it

2017-12-01 19:15:58

YOU JUST ...TOLD ON YA-SELF...OLD DUMB ASS SISSY!!!

I know I told on myself. I'm an open book. No secrets here. I wear my flaws
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Why do Dudes always have to let you know

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-01 14:42:29     Post subject: Why do Dudes always have to let you know

2017-11-25 19:28:26

That they're mixed?



I could like be the sky is extra blue today and they'll say "yeah it is. Just like my great grandmother eyes were blue like the Pacific sea. She's 1/32 Norweigan 1/5 German. It's why I have a 3b hair texture."


Chile...

2017-11-25 20:04:18

Hoe, stop fronting like you didn't recently have Black-White mix listed on your profile. Some people, me included, called you out for that because of the negative things you say about Black women. Stop fronting like you did flaunt your being mixed on here. People weren't swooning over you, so now you want to be 100% Black. Rep your caveman genes.

2017-11-26 01:02:25

I already know I'm mixed, but I identify as black. With so many black people aligning themselves with everything non-black, why is this an issue?


Why do gays continue to Stan for black women when they only see you as a nasty faggot who's probably gonna catch aids and die? I'll never understand.

2017-11-30 00:22:30

Thank you for this post! Laughing

My sentiments exactly!

2017-12-01 10:14:55

And its the exact reason why yall both suffer from faggotry-laden ignorance. You would NEVER take this kind of stance with WHYTE WOMEN because youd be disrespecting the female race that gave birth to your dirty ass. The majority of black gay males do not disrespect black women in general because they are our mothers, aunts, grandmothers, sisters and female cousins...youd think this would make perfect sense to even the slowest thinkers....................

2017-12-01 10:58:57

Why do most blacks people think ancestry = solidarity? Most black families are toxic as hell, and it's usually the female dominate households. The "i gave birth to you now worship me" argument is getting old

2017-12-01 11:26:32

If that is what you choose to focus on....BUT what about the black female dominated homes that are producing our current talented tenth and rhodes scholars? Not to mention self-contained millionaire athletes and entertainers? Many Western-World families here in America are toxic and or dysfunctional and thats not a racial issue, its a social issue...#donttrymecusyourhandsome😒😒😉

Shut your fine ass up.
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Why do Dudes always have to let you know

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-01 10:58:57     Post subject: Why do Dudes always have to let you know

2017-11-25 19:28:26

That they're mixed?



I could like be the sky is extra blue today and they'll say "yeah it is. Just like my great grandmother eyes were blue like the Pacific sea. She's 1/32 Norweigan 1/5 German. It's why I have a 3b hair texture."


Chile...

2017-11-25 20:04:18

Hoe, stop fronting like you didn't recently have Black-White mix listed on your profile. Some people, me included, called you out for that because of the negative things you say about Black women. Stop fronting like you did flaunt your being mixed on here. People weren't swooning over you, so now you want to be 100% Black. Rep your caveman genes.

2017-11-26 01:02:25

I already know I'm mixed, but I identify as black. With so many black people aligning themselves with everything non-black, why is this an issue?


Why do gays continue to Stan for black women when they only see you as a nasty faggot who's probably gonna catch aids and die? I'll never understand.

2017-11-30 00:22:30

Thank you for this post! Laughing

My sentiments exactly!

2017-12-01 10:14:55

And its the exact reason why yall both suffer from faggotry-laden ignorance. You would NEVER take this kind of stance with WHYTE WOMEN because youd be disrespecting the female race that gave birth to your dirty ass. The majority of black gay males do not disrespect black women in general because they are our mothers, aunts, grandmothers, sisters and female cousins...youd think this would make perfect sense to even the slowest thinkers....................

Why do most blacks people think ancestry = solidarity? Most black families are toxic as hell, and it's usually the female dominate households. The "i gave birth to you now worship me" argument is getting old
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Which dude got the best cakes....

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-01 01:57:22     Post subject: Which dude got the best cakes....

I'll fuck B. They both got that stank prissy fem vibe that i loathe
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Why do Dudes always have to let you know

midgardsormr

Senior
Joined: 2015-07-12 19:50:24
Posts: 374

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-01 00:34:13     Post subject: Why do Dudes always have to let you know

2017-11-25 19:28:26

On the other hand you got some light skinned people so sick of being called every other race on the planet that they go out their way to prove their blackness. Colin kaepernick is prolly a
good example

2017-11-27 19:58:32

*hangs head in shame* I used to be like this lol.
I hate my white side, but are slowly coming to terms with it

2017-11-27 23:28:41

lol you dont have a white side or a black side unless your are talking about either side of your family....you are mixed race...a genetically blended product of two different races. That product is you and you are that product..so what you are basically saying is that you spend half the time hating who and what you are. That must cease if you truly identify as a black person. The label you chose to put on your product is young black man & you have to own/represent dat shyt, wear it with pride, and let it be enough to heal & carry you through your life.......

Shut your ass up. Stop speaking on shit you don't understand. Biologically yes, you're right. I am a genetic blend of two races. Culturally speaking, I'm literally a combination of two completely different cultures. Like night and day. I embrace one while I completely abhor the other. Doesn't mean I have to like it, Dr. PHIL.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last Page 
 
 


 
Change Online Status: Status Update: