Search

POST NEWWheresrosario's Posts
Forum :  Topic : I’m Exotic looking in real time..herpes and all @sirdogg20

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 15 days ago    Post subject: I’m Exotic looking in real time..herpes and all @sirdogg20

15 days ago

I hope that's not your intro on the dating apps..Smile

I don’t use dating apps, lol.
Forum :  Topic : I’m Exotic looking in real time..herpes and all @sirdogg20

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 15 days ago    Post subject: I’m Exotic looking in real time..herpes and all @sirdogg20

Can we see a right now in the moment pic of you???
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Dead Tranny UPDATE: Toya HE Body dead...

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 19 days ago    Post subject: Dead Tranny UPDATE: Toya HE Body dead...

2021-02-09 15:31:07

That’s not nice Miss Shepherd!

21 days ago

You mad Herpes?

21 days ago

No not at all Miss Shepherd just disgusted how someone who looks halfway like a man could be so bitch made.

You a roach to me. I don’t let lowlife vermin get me mad.

If anybody should be mad it’s your mother, she birthed you.

21 days ago

You're mad Herpes Davis Jr🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

21 days ago

I don’t get mad sweetheart, I told you you’re an inspiration to me, even tho I’m more fit and beautiful than you.

What kind of phone is that?

I haven’t seen one of those in ages.

Anyway keep stanning they said Cardi pussy was ate up and she had herpes too, so I guess I’m in good company.

Only hurt people try to hurt people, I’d still take your man if you had one.

20 days ago

Making all those flop threads is evidence Herpes Davis Jr

20 days ago

Get a life, you got too much time on ya hands.

Obviously I’m not bothered if you not blocked and ignored.

I mean who are you sweetie?

Everybody knows the Hubs and you so jealous you can taste it.

Carry on!

20 days ago

You spend your whole day on BGC making flop threads ,and getting made fun of Herpes Davis Jr 🤣🤣

20 days ago

I give good face, you should try it someday marshmallow.

You mad cause I’m thin and handsome or nah?

20 days ago

Herpes Davis Jr you call this face?..

19 days ago

You call that buff?

19 days ago

But herpes David Jr...explain 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Girl bye it’s not even funny no more typical fag dragging shit out, obsessed much?

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 19 days ago    Post subject: Dead Tranny UPDATE: Toya HE Body dead...

21 days ago

You mad Herpes?

21 days ago

No not at all Miss Shepherd just disgusted how someone who looks halfway like a man could be so bitch made.

21 days ago

21 days ago

I don’t get mad sweetheart, I told you you’re an inspiration to me, even tho I’m more fit and beautiful than you.

Anyway keep stanning they said Cardi pussy was ate up and she had herpes too, so I guess I’m in good company.

20 days ago

20 days ago

Carry on!

20 days ago

You spend your whole day on BGC making flop threads ,and getting made fun of Herpes Davis Jr 🤣🤣

20 days ago

20 days ago

Herpes Davis Jr you call this face?..

You call that buff?

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 20 days ago    Post subject: Dead Tranny UPDATE: Toya HE Body dead...

21 days ago

You mad Herpes?

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

20 days ago

20 days ago

Carry on!

20 days ago

Forum :  Topic : @sirdogg2011 come out and play!!!

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 20 days ago    Post subject: @sirdogg2011 come out and play!!!

21 days ago

HE'S BUILT LIKE A MAN HUNNY...A REAL MAN...

NOW, U FOCUS ON STANDING UP STRAIGHT WHEN U TAKE PHOTOS PHAGGIT.

STAND UP STRAIGHT LIKE A REAL MAN...

21 days ago

She pressed that I clocked her Herpes outbreak!! She's made 6 threads @ me🤣🤣🤣.

20 days ago

THAT'S ONE FILTHY BOTTOM HO...I KNEW SHE WAS TRASH WHEN I SAW ALL THAT SEAFOOD, AND STEAKS SHE EATS...SMELLING LIKE A WHOLE OCEAN, I'M SURE...STANK BOTTOM BOX! THAT HO RIGHT THERE WOULD BEND HER DOG LOOKING ASS OVER FOR ANY NIGGA...

Except for you two freaks, a girls gotta have some kinda standards.

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 20 days ago    Post subject: Dead Tranny UPDATE: Toya HE Body dead...

21 days ago

You mad Herpes?

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

20 days ago

Carry on!
Forum :  Topic : I broke two nails trimming a tree outside

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 20 days ago    Post subject: I broke two nails trimming a tree outside

Well at least it wasn’t 2 legs pussy
Forum :  Topic : Which one has the best chicken sandwich?

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 20 days ago    Post subject: Which one has the best chicken sandwich?

21 days ago

CFA

21 days ago

Cool!

Like your default picture by the way.

Thanks Love bug ❤️🐞🥰
Forum :  Topic : What are some Non-sexual and/or Non-physical attributes....

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 21 days ago    Post subject: What are some Non-sexual and/or Non-physical attributes....

I like when I’m talking and straight guys try to act like they not listening but they be smiling and laughing to themselves and I look up and make like 2 secs of eye contact with them and they keep smiling. The guys at work do me like that all the time or even when I’m just sitting there on my phone or reading and I look up and they try to look away real fast.
Forum :  Topic : Omg Tevin Campbell like my comment!!! 🥰💕

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 21 days ago    Post subject: Omg Tevin Campbell like my comment!!! 🥰💕

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U GOT THIS ODD OBSESSION WITH TRYING TO "FIX A MAN"

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

Just because he made a mistake don’t mean he should be pushed for the rest of his life. He owned up to his mistakes . He is not perfect neither are you .. ha fake b!tch

21 days ago

She a wilder beast that got fucked in a HoJo by a grizzly bear, for free, on film, she’s a nobody, don’t pay her no mind.

Anyway, congratulations you are one step closer to him.

Your comment was kinda creepy but hey y’all are the same age so maybe he didn’t find it to be.

Most people in mid-life crisis are weird anyway.

21 days ago

Bitch I could never have a midlife crisi.. you will have a midlife crisis I remember yiu told you was a young 34 🙄 that means yiu heading for midlife crisis at 40

21 days ago

No I won’t have a mid-life crisis. I’m happy with my looks, body, job, and have a general appreciation for my life.

I’ve experienced mostly everything I should have by my age and I have set short, mid, and long goals.

I rarely complain about matters of love and relationships, I’m self-sufficient, I’m just saying you are always looking for a man and was just complaining the other day about dying before you get married and doing all the things you want to do.

That’s typical signs and behavior of someone facing a mid-life crisis.

Even if we weren’t in a pandemic you would still have those thoughts, you just have something to blame it on.

21 days ago

You a dumb and a stupid b!tch. Not being married is not a mid life crisis. Midlife crisis is when your not growing with your age.. for someone 43 years old still doing what 18 year olds do that’s midlife crisis. People who don’t grown older

21 days ago

Ok whatever you say. Most people who face mid-life crisis are already married with kids, but the dynamics change because you are gay.

You definitely show signs. Obsessing over strangers like a teenage girl.

21 days ago

That’s had nothing to do with mid Criss .. I graduatedr
College I own everything I have. I am not having a midlife crisis. P.. tony will be having a midlife crisis. 🤣 he going to be living at home with his momma at 59

21 days ago

Tony is a walking mid-life crisis.

Most people who have mid-life crisis are extremely wealthy, it has nothing to do with what you own. The middle class white man is the mid-life crisis poster child.

Stop letting being grown with bills make you think you are something special.

You still don’t have love and you are still without. Lacking and missing what you want the most. It’s people on section-8 who have beautiful and fulfilling relationships. I guess it is true when they say live don’t cost a thing.

21 days ago

Having a relationship and not having one done mean midlife crisis .. dumb hoe.. Mississippi is last in Education

21 days ago

Are you sure?

21 days ago

Yes I am .. you proves it

21 days ago

Are you really sure? I can do this all day, besides the fact that I speak more eloquently and am more grammatically correct than you is also making your point moot, when Louisiana is just one spot from the bottom five.

Only one of my cousins from New Orleans has a college education.

However myself, my sister, and most of my Mississippi cousins all have college degrees.

21 days ago

So do I ... and own everything I have anything else ... I wore Gucci and I wore Prada

21 days ago

You don’t own shit if you still paying bills baby girl, what point of that don’t you understand.

Miss three payments on anything and see what you’ll have?

You may keep some shit like furniture and tv’s who doesn’t own that out right?

You don’t own EVERYTHING you have.

I hate when regular working people say shit like that.

And who gives a fuck that you made a white man rich to wear his name?

That’s coon shit my friend. I know people who wear that shit sleeping on an air mattress in somebody living room. While you want to suggest something being wrong if Tony actually did live with his parents, shit they have more bathrooms than you have bedrooms.

21 days ago

Look me up at the state tax office they will let you know

21 days ago

You can’t be that dumb, but ok if you quit working and paying your bills today you’ll still have all your stuff, I get it, you blessed like that.

Multi-millionaires file bankruptcy and lose everything everyday but you special.

You OWN everything, shit I hope you opened a school or community outreach or something by now to help give back to the 9th Ward.

21 days ago

Who said o was going to quit working? Filing bankruptcy don’t mean you loose everything it protects you from the creditor taking everything. You a dumb bitch 🙄 that’s why million does so they can keep everything. The only thing you really pay is the attorney file. Even if they came got everything you can get it back in a bankruptcy. The court will make them give it back to you...You a dumb🙄 b!tch

21 days ago

Ok Torch I’m about to take a nap I know you not going to quit working because you can’t afford to.

Keep stalking Tevin and being delusional.

When you get your title to your car and your deed to you’re home then I’ll say you truly own everything.

Until then you don’t your car loan and mortgage are in your name so you do own those but the property is not physically in your ownership until you have paid them off and receive a title and deed. Whatever company is financing them for you is the owner until then.

Have a nice day sweetie.

21 days ago

Bitch I have more than car. I have the deed go the other. Anything else bitch.

21 days ago

Like I said dummy until you have deeds and titles to all of your property you don’t own everything.

Stop saying that, you still are paying another car loan and a mortgage which means you own the bill that you pay not the property.

I’m trying to help you understand Mr. College Degree. I bet it took you 6 years to graduate.

I can see why you can’t keep a man, you don’t listen.

21 days ago

BItch you can’t even get none... judging by those cheap ass clothes you wear

21 days ago

I heard that shit, I don’t really care about clothes since I have soft features and good skin. It balances itself out.

21 days ago

It’s Balancing out to a broke cheap ass b!tch🙄

21 days ago

I’m still pretty with a nice smooth toned body at 38 and my man appreciates that!!!😘

21 days ago

Are you a young 38? Tony having a midlife crisis and you have a vanity smurf crisis

21 days ago

Nah I just get told I look 29 all the time but I’m not vain.

21 days ago

They just told guy a lie you old b!tch ..

21 days ago

Girl bye, shut yo ashy ass up.

21 days ago

Broke bitches always want to debate 😂 I worry lame unproductive none privilege bitches like you

21 days ago

Bitch nothing about you even makes my asshole itch, only broke bitches gotta reiterate what they have every other moment of the day, bragging bout a damn stimulus check.

You work just like everybody else hoe, in your 40’s ain’t nothing you doing that grand but kudos to you bitch for being a regular productive member of society!

You want your cookie now or later???

21 days ago

I sure did get my stimulus and I bought a new hot water heater and buy my ceramic tiles to pure in the bed rooms because I had a water leak tile for the carpet to go in tipster rooms . I will let you know when they come deliver you unproductive as b!tch I’m order it from loews

21 days ago

And still no one wants to visit you and you can’t pay a man to lay with, only to use you and abuse you emotionally.

You a bitter lonely ass fag.

21 days ago

I can invite everyone on here except yo fagget ass

21 days ago

But they would all want to see me the most, I mean if we are talking time wise the numbers I’ve done I’m kind of the most popular real person here.

21 days ago

Ain’t nothing real about you b!txh

Awww, I’m the realest nigga you’ll ever meet.

I don’t falter and I don’t flake, I always say what I mean and mean what I say!

At least I’m honest with you and try to help you say the right things and not look stupid and I show genuine concern for you even though my delivery may not be all sweet and sugar coated.

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 21 days ago    Post subject: Omg Tevin Campbell like my comment!!! 🥰💕

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

Just because he made a mistake don’t mean he should be pushed for the rest of his life. He owned up to his mistakes . He is not perfect neither are you .. ha fake b!tch

21 days ago

She a wilder beast that got fucked in a HoJo by a grizzly bear, for free, on film, she’s a nobody, don’t pay her no mind.

Your comment was kinda creepy but hey y’all are the same age so maybe he didn’t find it to be.

21 days ago

Bitch I could never have a midlife crisi.. you will have a midlife crisis I remember yiu told you was a young 34 🙄 that means yiu heading for midlife crisis at 40

21 days ago

No I won’t have a mid-life crisis. I’m happy with my looks, body, job, and have a general appreciation for my life.

I’ve experienced mostly everything I should have by my age and I have set short, mid, and long goals.

I rarely complain about matters of love and relationships, I’m self-sufficient, I’m just saying you are always looking for a man and was just complaining the other day about dying before you get married and doing all the things you want to do.

Even if we weren’t in a pandemic you would still have those thoughts, you just have something to blame it on.

21 days ago

You a dumb and a stupid b!tch. Not being married is not a mid life crisis. Midlife crisis is when your not growing with your age.. for someone 43 years old still doing what 18 year olds do that’s midlife crisis. People who don’t grown older

21 days ago

Ok whatever you say. Most people who face mid-life crisis are already married with kids, but the dynamics change because you are gay.

21 days ago

College I own everything I have. I am not having a midlife crisis. P.. tony will be having a midlife crisis. 🤣 he going to be living at home with his momma at 59

21 days ago

Most people who have mid-life crisis are extremely wealthy, it has nothing to do with what you own. The middle class white man is the mid-life crisis poster child.

You still don’t have love and you are still without. Lacking and missing what you want the most. It’s people on section-8 who have beautiful and fulfilling relationships. I guess it is true when they say live don’t cost a thing.

21 days ago

Having a relationship and not having one done mean midlife crisis .. dumb hoe.. Mississippi is last in Education

21 days ago

Are you sure?

21 days ago

21 days ago

Are you really sure? I can do this all day, besides the fact that I speak more eloquently and am more grammatically correct than you is also making your point moot, when Louisiana is just one spot from the bottom five.

However myself, my sister, and most of my Mississippi cousins all have college degrees.

21 days ago

So do I ... and own everything I have anything else ... I wore Gucci and I wore Prada

21 days ago

You don’t own shit if you still paying bills baby girl, what point of that don’t you understand.

That’s coon shit my friend. I know people who wear that shit sleeping on an air mattress in somebody living room. While you want to suggest something being wrong if Tony actually did live with his parents, shit they have more bathrooms than you have bedrooms.

21 days ago

21 days ago

You can’t be that dumb, but ok if you quit working and paying your bills today you’ll still have all your stuff, I get it, you blessed like that.

Multi-millionaires file bankruptcy and lose everything everyday but you special.

You OWN everything, shit I hope you opened a school or community outreach or something by now to help give back to the 9th Ward.

21 days ago

Who said o was going to quit working? Filing bankruptcy don’t mean you loose everything it protects you from the creditor taking everything. You a dumb bitch 🙄 that’s why million does so they can keep everything. The only thing you really pay is the attorney file. Even if they came got everything you can get it back in a bankruptcy. The court will make them give it back to you...You a dumb🙄 b!tch

21 days ago

Ok Torch I’m about to take a nap I know you not going to quit working because you can’t afford to.

When you get your title to your car and your deed to you’re home then I’ll say you truly own everything.

Until then you don’t your car loan and mortgage are in your name so you do own those but the property is not physically in your ownership until you have paid them off and receive a title and deed. Whatever company is financing them for you is the owner until then.

Have a nice day sweetie.

21 days ago

21 days ago

Like I said dummy until you have deeds and titles to all of your property you don’t own everything.

Stop saying that, you still are paying another car loan and a mortgage which means you own the bill that you pay not the property.

I’m trying to help you understand Mr. College Degree. I bet it took you 6 years to graduate.

21 days ago

21 days ago

I heard that shit, I don’t really care about clothes since I have soft features and good skin. It balances itself out.

21 days ago

21 days ago

I’m still pretty with a nice smooth toned body at 38 and my man appreciates that!!!😘

21 days ago

Are you a young 38? Tony having a midlife crisis and you have a vanity smurf crisis

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Broke bitches always want to debate 😂 I worry lame unproductive none privilege bitches like you

21 days ago

Bitch nothing about you even makes my asshole itch, only broke bitches gotta reiterate what they have every other moment of the day, bragging bout a damn stimulus check.

You work just like everybody else hoe, in your 40’s ain’t nothing you doing that grand but kudos to you bitch for being a regular productive member of society!

21 days ago

I sure did get my stimulus and I bought a new hot water heater and buy my ceramic tiles to pure in the bed rooms because I had a water leak tile for the carpet to go in tipster rooms . I will let you know when they come deliver you unproductive as b!tch I’m order it from loews

21 days ago

And still no one wants to visit you and you can’t pay a man to lay with, only to use you and abuse you emotionally.

21 days ago

I can invite everyone on here except yo fagget ass

But they would all want to see me the most, I mean if we are talking time wise the numbers I’ve done I’m kind of the most popular real person here.
Forum :  Topic : I Bet Many A Parent Has Asked the Same ? About Me..🤣

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 21 days ago    Post subject: I Bet Many A Parent Has Asked the Same ? About Me..🤣

21 days ago

If it’s white guys parents they don’t, they know white boys are jack of spades thirsty for BBC even dad enjoys a BBC with the wife from time to time.

She just was famous and they probably thought he was clout chasing if you ask me Kevin Federline was the real nigga she was fuckin.

21 days ago

Lol, I think Britney prolly shared are pussy with quite a few people once she got turned out..Smile

Forum :  Topic : I Bet Many A Parent Has Asked the Same ? About Me..🤣

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 21 days ago    Post subject: I Bet Many A Parent Has Asked the Same ? About Me..🤣

If it’s white guys parents they don’t, they know white boys are jack of spades thirsty for BBC even dad enjoys a BBC with the wife from time to time.

She just was famous and they probably thought he was clout chasing if you ask me Kevin Federline was the real nigga she was fuckin.

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Are you sure?

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Have a nice day sweetie.

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Shit I really thought you was around that age. Most black people look young for their age anyway. I get told that all the time by people. You both are handsome young black men and I aint gonna lie yall be hilarious as hell. But yall should try and get along for one day or is that even possible lol?

21 days ago

Thanks,

Acting all high and mighty when she from the damn hood.

21 days ago

LMMFAO....No comment lol

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Are you sure?

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Have a nice day sweetie.

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Are you sure?

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Have a nice day sweetie.

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Are you sure?

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Have a nice day sweetie.

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Shit I really thought you was around that age. Most black people look young for their age anyway. I get told that all the time by people. You both are handsome young black men and I aint gonna lie yall be hilarious as hell. But yall should try and get along for one day or is that even possible lol?

Thanks,

Acting all high and mighty when she from the damn hood.

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Are you sure?

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Have a nice day sweetie.

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 21 days ago    Post subject: Dead Tranny UPDATE: Toya HE Body dead...

21 days ago

You mad Herpes?

21 days ago

21 days ago

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Are you sure?

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Have a nice day sweetie.

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Are you sure?

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Have a nice day sweetie.

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 21 days ago    Post subject: Dead Tranny UPDATE: Toya HE Body dead...

21 days ago

You mad Herpes?

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Are you sure?

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Have a nice day sweetie.

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Are you sure?

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Have a nice day sweetie.

21 days ago

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Are you sure?

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Have a nice day sweetie.

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Are you sure?

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Forum :  Topic : @sirdogg2011 come out and play!!!

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 21 days ago    Post subject: @sirdogg2011 come out and play!!!

21 days ago

I’m bored and I wanna play with my Sherri Shepherd action figure!

21 days ago

Herpes ,why you keep making all these flop threads? Looking like a half dead broke ass Sammy Davis Jr🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

21 days ago

Sheeeerrrriiii, you the BODY!!!! You inspire me girl!!!!

I’m waiting for the day to see what you look like now!!!!

Like how you’ve transformed since 2011!!!!

I’m sure your body is amazing in 2021😍😍😍

21 days ago

Clocked Herpes!

Hey Sherri upgrade that profile boo.

Let’s see the 10 year update.

I’ll wait.

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Are you sure?

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Are you sure?

21 days ago

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Are you sure?

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Yassss!!! Kente on the Catwalk! 🚶🏿🕺🏿

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 21 days ago    Post subject: Yassss!!! Kente on the Catwalk! 🚶🏿🕺🏿

21 days ago

Idk I was always more into Madras for a garment than Kente.

I like Kente for an accessory like a pocket square or bowtie, a vest more subtle representation but I’m kinda plain when it comes to fashion.

I still think the cultural representation and the traditional meaning behind it is absolutely beautiful.

21 days ago

You need to take some pics and show us boo! BTW those pants are everything! Is that color considered mustard?

21 days ago

No just khaki, and why would I be taking pics in bow ties and vests I’m not attending any events right now, I think I was about 12 years old the last time I was forced to wear Kente cloth.

But the next time I play dress up I’ll be sure to post a pic, it’s not like I don’t have 200+ already🤦🏽‍♂️

21 days ago

I was talking about taking about the Madras. I like that too.

21 days ago

Okay boo, I will do, I’m gonna get some shorts tailored for the summer and maybe a pair of pants and I will post a pic in each one.

I haven’t worn true Madras since about 99 either but your post has definitely made me want to revisit the look.🥰

I’m online looking for some right now.

21 days ago

It would be a good look for you. I could see you rocking it at the yacht club..Smile

😬the yacht club!!!! That’s a secret that I shall never reveal.

Thank you tho🥰

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

I like Kente for an accessory like a pocket square or bowtie, a vest more subtle representation but I’m kinda plain when it comes to fashion.

I still think the cultural representation and the traditional meaning behind it is absolutely beautiful.

21 days ago

You need to take some pics and show us boo! BTW those pants are everything! Is that color considered mustard?

21 days ago

No just khaki, and why would I be taking pics in bow ties and vests I’m not attending any events right now, I think I was about 12 years old the last time I was forced to wear Kente cloth.

But the next time I play dress up I’ll be sure to post a pic, it’s not like I don’t have 200+ already🤦🏽‍♂️

21 days ago

I was talking about taking about the Madras. I like that too.

Okay boo, I will do, I’m gonna get some shorts tailored for the summer and maybe a pair of pants and I will post a pic in each one.

I haven’t worn true Madras since about 99 either but your post has definitely made me want to revisit the look.🥰

I’m online looking for some right now.

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

21 days ago

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

21 days ago

HE'S AN EX- CRACK HO🤔😐

ARE U CRAZY? 🤔

U HAVE CONTROL ISSUES...

21 days ago

wheresrosario

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: