logo
Search

POST NEWHubby4prez's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Men of other Races seem so comfortable with their sexuality.

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: Men of other Races seem so comfortable with their sexuality.

A lot of black guys are too, we just get looked over for the closet thugs and dl niggas because most people feel like that's validation for how bad you are until they actually get one like Tony that comes with drama and heartbreak.
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH TUESDAY: CHOOSE 1

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH TUESDAY: CHOOSE 1

B.
Forum :  Topic : Sing Sing Celebrate with 1, for a King on his Birthday!

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: Sing Sing Celebrate with 1, for a King on his Birthday!

B, looks like attitude would be on point
Forum :  Topic : @admins_ex tragic thinking you a teen at 30 hoe.

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: @admins_ex tragic thinking you a teen at 30 hoe.

2018-10-06 10:36:44

I'm 36 you're basically 30 gtfoh so if I'm your mama age she had you at 6.

Tragic how they do in Bobashela.

You are a delusional fag and now I see you a joke.

Dumb bitch, you want my life.

2 days ago

YOU ARE VERY UG-LEE . U LOOK OLDER THAN U CLAIM. YO PARENTS MUST BE OLDER PEOPLE. PO' BABY.

Thank you so much, and yes my parents are in their 60's.

But what have you been doing lately, you look absolutely gorgeous today!

I mean drop-dead!
Forum :  Topic : Smash or trash this dude that's getting his Adele on?

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Smash or trash this dude that's getting his Adele on?

6 days ago

6 days ago

No, his cum probably stinks from the fast food. No rancid fast food cum.

6 days ago

STFU you dumb bitch, Chic-fil-a is damn near organic when it comes to fast food.

6 days ago

I know you didn't call me stupid while you calling Chic fil A organic. Fast food, and chain store food is all toxic. That's why Black people out of shape now, stomachs sticking out, acne in they 20's, 30's, 40's, and 50's. The only food you need to be eating is the eggs, fish, meat, veg, and fruit at the grocery store. That is all outside of the Aisles and the only thing you should be getting food wise inside the Aisles are seasonings if you can't get or afford the fresh herbs. Cook at home. That's why Black people looking emaciated now. Put all fast food, and chain store food away. I don't care if you afford nothing but eggs, butter, milk, sardines, Broccoli, a pack of ground beef, and small chicken. It's healthier than what he doing.

6 days ago

But I look amazing, so I guess your point is moot sweetie.

Not everybody comes from fucked up genetics and poverty love bug.

Plus more white people eat more fast food than blacks.

6 days ago

Most Whites do not and those who do are working class poor, poor. You occasionally get the middle class and up Whites who are passing through and stop at a fast food because they traveling, or worked all day and the kids are hungry now. Also there are more Whites here so that point made no sense. White people do more of everything by that logic.

And most Whites are in the gym, working out, eating healthy food. And you may look ok now, but by 40 how will you look? Black don't crack early in life but bad living will catch up on you even with Black skin.

6 days ago

Chile please you must haven't seen your President' s preferred diet?

Furthermore your eyes a glazed over with cum and the white lightning.

You praise massa.

White folks will eat any gotdamn thing and they all age like milk.

90% of 40 year old blacks look years younger than 100% of 40 year old white folk.

And I'll be 37 this year, I doubt there will be much difference in my appearance in 3 years.

I'll be looking my age I am now by then, thanks.

Question is what yo duck foot was really look like?

6 days ago

You still unhealthy it doesn't matter what you look like. Any fag can get a chemical peel. Anyone can get plastic surgery. Your inside will still be shit. And don't worry about the White dick I'm getting. That's none of your business heaux. Stay in your lane...which is that motel 6 you working in.

6 days ago

Quack quack you duck foot bastard, you ain't nothing but a bed whench and a chamber maid.

Black is beautiful and anybody that don't realize that can go on head with them mf's.

They can have you cause we ain't checking for you no way sweetie.

If a sexy black man with a big ass dick was ever in your life into you, you would have never entered the twilight zone hoe.

That's why I support and build up my black king and you just somebody whipping boy.

I bet you love it when whitey slap your face and spit in your mouth and make you drink his babies but he won't even properly eat your dirty ass.

6 days ago

Ass is clean, and yes he eating and fucking it good.

6 days ago

Some gorls will never get it, you will never be his equal.

Your parents didn't love you enough to teach you to be proud of who and what you are.

Thinking being with a white man gonna make you something special.

Bitch you'll never be white Daffy.

6 days ago

Bitch me being special is what got me the White man. I'm cute, young looking, exotic and the smartest bitch here. None of you idiots are smarter than me, funnier, better looking, or a better sense of dress, you can't cook or clean better than me either. Hell I do everything better than you fags here. Why do you think I have a ring? I've been cooking, cleaning, laundry since I was a kid, I've been funny since I was 2, reading since I was 2 which is why I can talk about everything, and I kept my body in shape. I didn't need him to be special he needed something exotic on his arm. I was fine by myself. Nice try though.

6 days ago

You a slave bitch not a wife.

Indentured servant trained since you was a kid.

I know you was poor cause when I was a kid all I had to do was be a kid.

You got robbed Ms. Ceily.

If I had a husband I damn sure wouldn't be up on here for shit, I smell a lie.

6 days ago

girl bye, I'm in the bed with my husband he works in the morning. It's 3 AM in London.

6 days ago

Yeah but on BGC going back and forth with us black folks cause deep down you empty and miserable.

Bye Aunt Jemima

6 days ago

I'm Black so how is being on BGC a problem? I'm on BGC because this is one of the few places that has gay Black men on a forum. Bye smeagle. Go back to your corner.

6 days ago

You not black bitch, you a duck and a coon, you better hurry and fetch massa some pork belly and egg whites before he go be around his kind to secretly regret having a black ass fag at home that thinks he actually values him all day.

6 days ago

Girl my husband at work and I will gladly fetch him anything he likes. I'm being taken care of, while you gotta clock in tonight. You not on my level, never was.

6 days ago

With no self-worth and I'm on another level from you because I do what I want when I want.

Don't have to wait for a handout and be a puppet.

I need Frank for you, he's got you pegged but be mindful white men will leave yo ass faster than a bank robber fleeing the scene and are always up for a new hot piece of was.

I've seen them tired ass pics of your ugly ass too or have you forgot, with your cheap was clothes, bad built stubby ass body, dry ass face, and long ass feet.

6 days ago

The problem is motel 6 roach fag is that I've never had a picture of myself with my feet out on BGC, secondly I'm better looking than anyone here at 29 proof I got a ring and you don't. If Black men are so good, why hasn't one married you yet? Secondly I've always worn designer clothes. I went to college and work, I don't wear cheap clothes and when you can post a picture of the latest bag you brought that's doing better than my Calvin Klein bag let me know. And third, my husband has never been with anyone as good looking as me. I've seen his ex boyfriends...not worth mentioning....and what else isn't worth mentioning are these lame reaches you keep pulling out of your Barney bag. Let's see what you can make today.

4 days ago

Calvin Klein is high level now, he's in T.J. Maxx sweetums.

4 days ago

Where is your 184 dollars CK bag? And did it come off the top shelf? And did you buy it on sale? And did you get it in the actual CK store? And did it come out of your bank account or your man's? I'll wait......

4 days ago

I don't tote bags, bags are for days, my wallet serves me fine.

4 days ago

It's not a tote, It's a large hand bag, it has the strap and everything. I love that fucking bag. He said I'm getting a Chanel bag next.

4 days ago

That's gay bro, so you tote purses? I knew you was a fag.

4 days ago

Girl, when you can get like me that's when your reads will matter.

4 days ago

I don't want to be like you.

I'm a real man, you a sissy ass fag.

4 days ago

Real men eat, suck, fuck, and lust after pussy. Sorry.

4 days ago

No real men look, act, walk, and talk like a man, not carry purses and they hold their own.

A measure of a man has nothing to do with pussy or even sex at all.

It's in the character and the way they take care of others and control situations.

I'm a provider and protector of mine.

4 days ago

No fag. You gonna burn in the bottom of hell with me. Satan will be laughing that he tricked us into homosexuality. He gonna rape and you make you his bitch forever. The burning and raping won't stop. Enjoy the afterlife fag.

3 days ago

I serve a true and living God, I will be in heaven because my heart is pure.

3 days ago

Your heart smells like the embalming fluid they put in dead bodies.

Better that than to be a funky ass zombie, you walking dead bitch.

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Smash or trash this dude that's getting his Adele on?

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

STFU you dumb bitch, Chic-fil-a is damn near organic when it comes to fast food.

6 days ago

I know you didn't call me stupid while you calling Chic fil A organic. Fast food, and chain store food is all toxic. That's why Black people out of shape now, stomachs sticking out, acne in they 20's, 30's, 40's, and 50's. The only food you need to be eating is the eggs, fish, meat, veg, and fruit at the grocery store. That is all outside of the Aisles and the only thing you should be getting food wise inside the Aisles are seasonings if you can't get or afford the fresh herbs. Cook at home. That's why Black people looking emaciated now. Put all fast food, and chain store food away. I don't care if you afford nothing but eggs, butter, milk, sardines, Broccoli, a pack of ground beef, and small chicken. It's healthier than what he doing.

6 days ago

6 days ago

Most Whites do not and those who do are working class poor, poor. You occasionally get the middle class and up Whites who are passing through and stop at a fast food because they traveling, or worked all day and the kids are hungry now. Also there are more Whites here so that point made no sense. White people do more of everything by that logic.

And most Whites are in the gym, working out, eating healthy food. And you may look ok now, but by 40 how will you look? Black don't crack early in life but bad living will catch up on you even with Black skin.

6 days ago

You praise massa.

90% of 40 year old blacks look years younger than 100% of 40 year old white folk.

And I'll be 37 this year, I doubt there will be much difference in my appearance in 3 years.

6 days ago

You still unhealthy it doesn't matter what you look like. Any fag can get a chemical peel. Anyone can get plastic surgery. Your inside will still be shit. And don't worry about the White dick I'm getting. That's none of your business heaux. Stay in your lane...which is that motel 6 you working in.

6 days ago

Quack quack you duck foot bastard, you ain't nothing but a bed whench and a chamber maid.

Black is beautiful and anybody that don't realize that can go on head with them mf's.

If a sexy black man with a big ass dick was ever in your life into you, you would have never entered the twilight zone hoe.

That's why I support and build up my black king and you just somebody whipping boy.

I bet you love it when whitey slap your face and spit in your mouth and make you drink his babies but he won't even properly eat your dirty ass.

6 days ago

6 days ago

Your parents didn't love you enough to teach you to be proud of who and what you are.

6 days ago

Bitch me being special is what got me the White man. I'm cute, young looking, exotic and the smartest bitch here. None of you idiots are smarter than me, funnier, better looking, or a better sense of dress, you can't cook or clean better than me either. Hell I do everything better than you fags here. Why do you think I have a ring? I've been cooking, cleaning, laundry since I was a kid, I've been funny since I was 2, reading since I was 2 which is why I can talk about everything, and I kept my body in shape. I didn't need him to be special he needed something exotic on his arm. I was fine by myself. Nice try though.

6 days ago

6 days ago

girl bye, I'm in the bed with my husband he works in the morning. It's 3 AM in London.

6 days ago

Yeah but on BGC going back and forth with us black folks cause deep down you empty and miserable.

Bye Aunt Jemima

6 days ago

I'm Black so how is being on BGC a problem? I'm on BGC because this is one of the few places that has gay Black men on a forum. Bye smeagle. Go back to your corner.

6 days ago

You not black bitch, you a duck and a coon, you better hurry and fetch massa some pork belly and egg whites before he go be around his kind to secretly regret having a black ass fag at home that thinks he actually values him all day.

6 days ago

Girl my husband at work and I will gladly fetch him anything he likes. I'm being taken care of, while you gotta clock in tonight. You not on my level, never was.

6 days ago

With no self-worth and I'm on another level from you because I do what I want when I want.

I need Frank for you, he's got you pegged but be mindful white men will leave yo ass faster than a bank robber fleeing the scene and are always up for a new hot piece of was.

I've seen them tired ass pics of your ugly ass too or have you forgot, with your cheap was clothes, bad built stubby ass body, dry ass face, and long ass feet.

6 days ago

The problem is motel 6 roach fag is that I've never had a picture of myself with my feet out on BGC, secondly I'm better looking than anyone here at 29 proof I got a ring and you don't. If Black men are so good, why hasn't one married you yet? Secondly I've always worn designer clothes. I went to college and work, I don't wear cheap clothes and when you can post a picture of the latest bag you brought that's doing better than my Calvin Klein bag let me know. And third, my husband has never been with anyone as good looking as me. I've seen his ex boyfriends...not worth mentioning....and what else isn't worth mentioning are these lame reaches you keep pulling out of your Barney bag. Let's see what you can make today.

4 days ago

4 days ago

Where is your 184 dollars CK bag? And did it come off the top shelf? And did you buy it on sale? And did you get it in the actual CK store? And did it come out of your bank account or your man's? I'll wait......

4 days ago

4 days ago

It's not a tote, It's a large hand bag, it has the strap and everything. I love that fucking bag. He said I'm getting a Chanel bag next.

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

No real men look, act, walk, and talk like a man, not carry purses and they hold their own.

It's in the character and the way they take care of others and control situations.

4 days ago

No fag. You gonna burn in the bottom of hell with me. Satan will be laughing that he tricked us into homosexuality. He gonna rape and you make you his bitch forever. The burning and raping won't stop. Enjoy the afterlife fag.

I serve a true and living God, I will be in heaven because my heart is pure.
Forum :  Topic : Pic a Saturday love.

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Pic a Saturday love.

L.
Forum :  Topic : James Harden's is average 40 ppg in his last 20 games.

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: James Harden's is average 40 ppg in his last 20 games.

It's time for the beard to go.

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Smash or trash this dude that's getting his Adele on?

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You praise massa.

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Bye Aunt Jemima

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Does the black gay community suffer from mental illness?

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Does the black gay community suffer from mental illness?

Every community suffers from mental illness.

Not one person in the world has 100% of their mental health.

Everyone in the world is sick in the head in some way.

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Smash or trash this dude that's getting his Adele on?

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You praise massa.

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Bye Aunt Jemima

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH FRIDAY... U LET N HIM SMASH OR NAH?

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH FRIDAY... U LET N HIM SMASH OR NAH?

Yes

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You praise massa.

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Bye Aunt Jemima

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Y'all know I love Kyle Lowry

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Y'all know I love Kyle Lowry

6 days ago

He so fine with his thick ass and boy next door good looks and they just been bullying him all night, wish I was there for him to feel my energy and root him on.

They know he's coming off an injury and are just kicking him while he's down!

I

6 days ago

He not gay and wouldn't fuck with you. I'd fuck him just to spit you. And I don't even like him...

4 days ago

You big mad today huh?

4 days ago

I was big mad yesterday, yall had me fucked up.

Well then stay mad bitch!

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You praise massa.

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Bye Aunt Jemima

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Y'all know I love Kyle Lowry

6 days ago

He so fine with his thick ass and boy next door good looks and they just been bullying him all night, wish I was there for him to feel my energy and root him on.

I

6 days ago

He not gay and wouldn't fuck with you. I'd fuck him just to spit you. And I don't even like him...

You big mad today huh?

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You praise massa.

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Bye Aunt Jemima

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Smash or trash this dude that's getting his Adele on?

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You praise massa.

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Bye Aunt Jemima

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Cuddle Naps with your Boo...

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Cuddle Naps with your Boo...

7 days ago

You do not have to call users hoes just because they did not reply. I have to concur. Physical contact can elicit many of the same feel good hormones released during sex.

6 days ago

If it looks like a duck, walks and sounds like one then.

Mostly every one of my fans are self-proclaimed hoes so I'm addressing them accordingly.

I wasn't calling everyone a HOE.

6 days ago

Were you the big or little spoon?

6 days ago

Big he's tiny

6 days ago

The worst part is when you have to use the restroom and don't want to get up from that position.

Lol I'm talking about like an hour!

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Smash or trash this dude that's getting his Adele on?

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You praise massa.

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Bye Aunt Jemima

6 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Grandmapussy...

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Grandmapussy...

I just figure the bitch is retarded and a hater because no one pays her threads.

She probably can't formulate a decent topic or speak in full sentences so this is her attempt to be seen and not heard.

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You praise massa.

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You had an attitude with me the other day?

I didn't appreciate it.

What gives?

6 days ago

Oh please Thumpper, you referred to me and my man and Tony as Thots with no walls, you was asking for whatever you got sis.

You know me well enough by now to know that I don't serve attitude unless it's absolutely necessary.

6 days ago

I said Tony and your current man have no walls.

I didn't say anything about your walls in particular.

I think that's a guilty conscious you got going on right now....

I thought we were cool.

I'm allowed to disrespect Tony because he doesn't treat you right and your new man doesn't either if he hadn't f*cked Tony up by now...

Just saying...

Ok my love, you didn't make that clear, no tea boo! xoxo

P.S. I won't let them meet and we don't really discuss exes so I just don't want any drama between them.

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Y'all know I love Kyle Lowry

Y'all hoes big mad huh?

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

6 days ago

You bout to get blocked tonight putting that up under my sexy ass man.

You must be bored and horny Thumppy?

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

I

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You praise massa.

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Bye Aunt Jemima

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You praise massa.

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You had an attitude with me the other day?

I didn't appreciate it.

What gives?

Oh please Thumpper, you referred to me and my man and Tony as Thots with no walls, you was asking for whatever you got sis.

You know me well enough by now to know that I don't serve attitude unless it's absolutely necessary.

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You praise massa.

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You praise massa.

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You praise massa.

6 days ago

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You praise massa.

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Lee Daniels wants to create a gay superhero

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Lee Daniels wants to create a gay superhero

7 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsqghPMgjY7/

This is major and will be one of the most anticipated and important movies to come in a long time. I'm happy that this will be a gay black superhero and continue in the line of black LGBT stories getting told.

Lee Daniels is a mess most of the times but he's getting it right here

I checked out the dudes instagram page and he's good especially with all that flipping and kicking.

I am so freaking excited because this is something potentially big

You should audition.

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

6 days ago

6 days ago

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

Smash after he drop his baby kids meal off and bring me some grilled nuggets, he's ideally my type of nikka if I'm gone be up under one, cause I know he ain't gonna let me beat it up.

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

7 days ago

i agree hubbabubs. i love hugging and cuddling my niggy bear (when not single). i'm a super warm fuzzy snuggle bug. 😊

now come and gimme a hub hug.

Hey my sexy baby! I miss you!

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

7 days ago

You do not have to call users hoes just because they did not reply. I have to concur. Physical contact can elicit many of the same feel good hormones released during sex.

6 days ago

Mostly every one of my fans are self-proclaimed hoes so I'm addressing them accordingly.

6 days ago

Were you the big or little spoon?

Big he's tiny

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

7 days ago

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Cuddle Naps with your Boo...

Are sometimes better than sex. A good hour of close contact and getting in sync with your lover can leave you refreshed and energized and you possibly fall just a little bit more in love.

At least that's me cause I'm not a HOE like most of you, I value quality time over just fucking.

But I know you girls just take what you can get and repeatedly do the walk of shame with a soggy ass and a dirty dick.

Forum :  Topic : Trump serves fast food to Clemson White House Visit

hubby4prez

Senior

Jackson
Mississippi
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Trump serves fast food to Clemson White House Visit

Sounds like a good time was had by all.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: