Search

POST NEWSassy_sissy2017's Posts
Forum :  Topic : What are your faults?

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 9 hrs ago    Post subject: What are your faults?

I try too hard, i care too much.
Forum :  Topic : Harvard Has Shown Its Commitment to Diversity Is Bullshit

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 20 hrs ago    Post subject: Harvard Has Shown Its Commitment to Diversity Is Bullshit

What do you think would happen to thier endowment over time if they stopped privileging legacy students
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY... SEXY OR NAH?

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 20 hrs ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY... SEXY OR NAH?

Pass but he takes good photos
Forum :  Topic : I miss texas

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I miss texas

1 days ago

.. .
. . ..
. . .. . . . . . hows ur hole sis

Swollen and full of tranny cum
Forum :  Topic : I miss texas

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I miss texas

Ok not really. I do hate that in florida i have to get someones permission to record them. My landlord sent me a letter showing i was behind in rent. It turns out she mis read my money order. Even though i can document my money orders i prefer to record all business meeting of any type. I have learned in the past that when you start showing documentation bitches back down real fast.
Forum :  Topic : This is so me

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: This is so me

2 days ago

. ..
.the cat?

Lol both! I'm terrified of rats and mice.
Forum :  Topic : Bait & Switch

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Bait & Switch

I once had dinner with a guy who was acting like it was a date even though i clearly specified that it wasnt. I once had lunch with a guy who looked so different that i actually frowned when he waved at me. My least favorite were the guys who claim not to be looking for sex but then try to sleep with you.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Tops don't suck dick? bottoms don't like getting head?

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Tops don't suck dick? bottoms don't like getting head?

6 days ago

Yeah i'm not here for tops that dont suck dick but want thiers sucked. I just walk out at that point. I have a bad habit of getting up and walking out but its the only way these entutled guys will learn.

2 days ago

I find it better to get all of that cleared up at the initial talk. I don't even waste my time meeting these bitches if I meet them on line. Why waste time, money and everything else on somebody like that!?

2 days ago

I like to do different things with different guys so thats what i tell them. Its all based on how we connect and how i feel and i let them know that. Some guys get in thier feelings if you top some guys but aren't into topping them. I rather not let them know topping is an option until i see them in person.

2 days ago

We as Black men need to learn the full benefit from being totally transparent with one another regarding dating and fucking and partnership. This Cloak & Dagger shit has gotten really old and keeps shit fucked up and in the state of flux that it's been in for ages!

I am up front. What i do really depends on the guy. I'm not here to top everyone. I let dudes know im verse bittom but mostly a bottom. I love eating ass but some asses are not edible. I live sucking dick but if you try to gag me the whole time i wont be interested.
Forum :  Topic : Taking 11 inches..

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Taking 11 inches..

I've only had 11 inches once. I'd need a ring if i do that again.
Forum :  Topic : This is so me

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: This is so me

Forum :  Topic : Good morning bews

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Good morning bews

3 days ago

Why you keep changing your name? Are you with the CIA?

3 days ago

I change it with the avatar. I'll always be sassy(?)

3 days ago

Ok got you... I was worried that you were on one of those stealth type assignments. LOL

Lol im way to clumsy for stealth. Im not sure why im still alive really.
Forum :  Topic : Righty tighty or Lefty loosey?

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Righty tighty or Lefty loosey?

Dude on the right
Forum :  Topic : For hetero/bisexual eyes only

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: For hetero/bisexual eyes only

4 days ago

Would be hot if I could see that camel to but I don't think that's allowed or is it? Other than that the moves were sensual.

You and these fat pussies lol
Forum :  Topic : What's up with couples who dont want single friends

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: What's up with couples who dont want single friends

2 days ago

NEVER TRUST A LONELY WOMAN WITH THE ONE U LOVE LOL

True, i use to have a friend that would say, "never tell your friends how good the sex is"

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: What's up with couples who dont want single friends

2 days ago

Truth! The average person in a couple who ONLY wants to befriend other couples often have this bullshit paranoid ideology that having or becoming friends with single people will lead to the other or self getting some extra good sex and their life will be ruined.

On the flip side of that shit are the open marriage peeps whom often seek out a third wheel. These peeps often look and long for that ONE person who will fit ALL of their deepest desires that the person they committed to can't fill even a fraction of what they desire. I see those peeps on Adam 4 Adam all of the time!

Hmmmm i never thought of it that way. I guess they could not trust themselves.
Forum :  Topic : I love my masc looking fems

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: I love my masc looking fems

I'm at the grocery store and this masculine dude gets out of his car. Masculine until he started walking. It use to be so rare that feminine dudes felt comfortable being themselves. We either acted hyper feminine or tried to butch it up. I love that my fellow fems are giving fewer fucks every day.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Tops don't suck dick? bottoms don't like getting head?

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Tops don't suck dick? bottoms don't like getting head?

6 days ago

Yeah i'm not here for tops that dont suck dick but want thiers sucked. I just walk out at that point. I have a bad habit of getting up and walking out but its the only way these entutled guys will learn.

2 days ago

I find it better to get all of that cleared up at the initial talk. I don't even waste my time meeting these bitches if I meet them on line. Why waste time, money and everything else on somebody like that!?

I like to do different things with different guys so thats what i tell them. Its all based on how we connect and how i feel and i let them know that. Some guys get in thier feelings if you top some guys but aren't into topping them. I rather not let them know topping is an option until i see them in person.

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

What's up with gay couples who only want to be friends with other couples? The only reason i could think of is fear of cheating but if you are that parinoid why bother. Its not like your padtner couldn't cheat on you with one or both.
Forum :  Topic : Put these Twosomes in order of sexiness. Cumulatively.

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Put these Twosomes in order of sexiness. Cumulatively.

Im not attracted to any of them
Forum :  Topic : Job-wise, that moment you knew it was time to quit

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Job-wise, that moment you knew it was time to quit

3 days ago

I can relate to MOST of this with both numbers!

Trust and believe me when I tell you that these none Black latinos are NOT your friend and look out for themselves with all of their shitty history and cultural living arrangements.

KKKrackkkerz and KKKikes alike have rigged shit to where it's going to be super duper harder for Black MALES ( of ALL people ) to survive, thrive and do better!

You have Colored folk working super hard to live up to the expectations of being COONS for KKKrackkkerz doing every known stereotype created and concocted by KKKrackkkerz and perpetuated by Negroes!

As a whole, Black people need INTENSIVE Psychotherapy to help banish all of the ills that plague our communities and our families!

These corporations have gotten FAR FAR worse over the last 3 decades and have used and abused latinos to aid them in their fuckery! In THIS regard to latinos and many a hispanic fucking over Black people, I support Donald Trump in sending back over half of the latino population and penalizing and criminalizing KKKikes for harboring these rotten sons of bitches when they're crossing the border and flying in and NOT going back!

At the same token, these KKKrackkkerz and KKKikes need to better get their heads out of their asses and start better treating Black people with respect. At some crucial times in this country, many a Negro with power positions have DROPPED the ball and continues to do so.

When negroes have businesses, most times, Negroes will hire a wetback to work for them claiming that these people don't steal and will work for less money and DON'T give them attitude.

Negroes, on average refuse to be professional with other Black folks feeling as though their nappy headed asses are GODS when all that they are are sitting ducks for KKKrackkkerz and KKKikes to run their Black asses into the ground and put them with the rest of the lowly Black folks who don't have shit and can't do shit literally and philosophically....economically!

A NEW code of conduct needs to be placed into effect in the Black communities at large to combat and win this fucking racial war that STILL exists among us!

3 days ago

Lol....
You're wild but atleast you're telling it like it is....

But with Negro business owners that hire non-blacks....
Listen....
It's much deeper than what meets the eye...
If a Negro owns a business in a white side of town and a majority of his customers are white, then he has to give his majority white customers COMFORT....meaning he has to have a majority non-black staff so white people in this white area can come in and spend money.....cuz at the end of the day, that black owner needs that business to thrive..and you need money to keep that bitch open.....White people won't go there in droves if the staff is predominantly black.....and since it's a majority white area, they'll be barely any customers coming in.....FOR ANY BUSINESS TO THRIVE, you need to know your demographic/location...Who you're selling to...and what customers expect to see when they come into your business......and you need to be aware of racial dynamics of your business location...

IF YOU ARE A NEGRO and....
Your business is in a lilly white suburb, you will lose business if your entire staff is black...

If your business is in diverse area in the city, then you can mix it up or keep it black....

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, you have to adjust that shit....there is no way around it....

They opened a gourmet burger joint in a predominantly upper class white area next to where my parents live....it's not franchise but it was borderline upscale....so I went in to try it....and to my surprise every single staff member was black.......NOW OFCOURSE...I was happy but something deep down inside of me knew it was a mistake....My parents live in a very white upper class area so I knew this black owned black staffed joint will not thrive.....LO AND BEHOLD, they shut down within 6 months.....and I wasn't surprised.....I knew it would happen....and it's not because of service or horrible food....it's simply because the entire staff was black.......

And it this adjustment is made by whites business owners too....they hire minorities but they'll keep them in the backroom doing work behind the scenes...cuz even white business owners know having minorities in the front of the store IN THIS WHITE ASS NEIGHBORHOOD is going to kill business for them....THEY KNOW IT......A white business man might own a business in a predominantly black/minority area and he will hire minorities to run the business because of AESTHETICS.....

Again...I'm not defending black business owners that hire non-blacks....I'm just saying that....DEPENDING ON THE LOCATION, hiring black people can be a mismatch....and you will lose business or even have to shut down.....It's not always about them preferring to hire non-blacks....sometimes location is a huge factor.....and any smart business person knows this.....yes I know it sad that a business owner has to ADJUST TO THE AESTHETICS but it's necessary for business to thrive.....cuz if he doesn't he'll be filing for bankruptcy....

My family has 3 businesses in 3 very different locations so I know what I'm talking about....and in my line of work, I visit businesses that seem to employ aesthetic practices ro make they're money.....

At the end of the day BUSINESS IS BUSINESS and the goal is to make money to pay back the loans took....so whether you like it or not, you have to do what you have to do.....and if you have to hire white ppl or mexicans only to bring in the cash, then that is what YOU HAVE TO DO.....cuz the bank is waiting on your monthly payment...maybe when your business is established you can take risks and hire whomever you like....but until then, you need to move with precision....

Again...not defending business owners that use Aesthetics to hire but I can see why it's necessary in some cases.....It's kinda like LOW KEY discrimination but the banks won't care if your business is thriving or not....they're waiting on that monthly payment with high ass interest to make their pockets fatter....THAT IS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT.....so that means, you as a black business owner...You need to hire who you feel can bring in the cash....because you need it....

Sad but true, at one of my last jobs one of our customers complained to the manager that thier were too many black people working up front. It was in a wralthy white houston neighborhood. The reason most of the front desk was black was because the latinos he hired were generally lazy and entitled and the whites were constantly quitting chasing better pay. They'd quit for a $0.50 raise.
Forum :  Topic : CHOOSE 1 AS UR MONDAY MAN CRUSH... !

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: CHOOSE 1 AS UR MONDAY MAN CRUSH... !

None
Forum :  Topic : The only reason id ever want to be white

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: The only reason id ever want to be white

3 days ago

Huh?

Cosplay is just dressing up and it's not Halloween. Didn't know it was race-bound.

And yes, people do white-face/whatever-color-face to match characters...so perhaps that is what you mean.

Its just a joke, relaaaaaaaaaax.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : So....he...actually deleted his account.

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: So....he...actually deleted his account.

3 days ago

My arch nemesis has departed. Who will call me names and talk crazy at me. Who will force me to connect boot to ass every now and then.

Life on here shall be forever different without him.

Lovepeacesoul is oretty similar
Forum :  Topic : Left Middle or Rite?

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Left Middle or Rite?

If left has an instagram page please let me know what it is.

#DAMN
Forum :  Topic : Bitch Whaaaaaaaaaaat!

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Bitch Whaaaaaaaaaaat!

3 days ago

3 days ago

This has to be fake. I need this to be fake.

3 days ago

Women eat their placentas.........it's probably real.

Yeah but your placenta is part of you, not someone else. I've sucked my own blood before. That's very different.

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

3 days ago

This has to be fake. I need this to be fake.

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: The only reason id ever want to be white

3 days ago

Android 18 and her big ass forehead.

You think she inspired Rihanna?

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: The only reason id ever want to be white

3 days ago

YUCK!!!

Android 18 was one of my favorite characters

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

Cosplay

Forum :  Topic : Eliminate 1, then have an orgy with the rest.

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Eliminate 1, then have an orgy with the rest.

E
Forum :  Topic : Most attractive dude in this photo...

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Most attractive dude in this photo...

Rjbellequse

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Good morning bews

3 days ago

Why you keep changing your name? Are you with the CIA?

I change it with the avatar. I'll always be sassy(?)
Forum :  Topic : A quick PSA about headphones

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: A quick PSA about headphones

If you see someone in public wearing headphones leave me, oops i meant them, alone.
Forum :  Topic : If some Women feel Superior to Gay Men...

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: If some Women feel Superior to Gay Men...

3 days ago

I don't they they feel threatened. I think they are worried thier man is gay or bi, or they know he is. A gay man cannot take a straight man from a woman. He can help a gay or bi man cheat on his girlfriend or wife. Then you have to ad in how often gay men tell thier straight female friends abiut the "straight" men they sleep with. When gays are constantly telling you that they have no problem sleeping with a taken man, and so many gays act as if every attractive man gets down its not hard to see why some straight women become parinoid.

3 days ago

Allow your men open bisexuality without social stigma. That way more men will disclose that information giving you the option to pass on him.

Some Women want to control men's sexuality by limiting their status as men by proximity to homosexuals. Black women scare black men into lying and being homophobia thinking this will curtail and discourage these men from being bisexual. This leaves black men in a repressed, DL state with no other option than to be with a woman in the light and man in the dark.

If men were allowed more wexual freedom then both options will be presented openly bur the ultimate social cost is men would have more options which is socially disadvantageous to black women.

Black men are in a constant state of axiety around homosexuals and trans because they dont want their image to stripped away.

It is ultimately your performance with a female that determines your.

Any questioning your sexuality devalues you as a man. This is why women sometimes levy insults about a man's sexuality to hurt him.

Most bi men still wouldnt be honest. Just knowing tgat being honest could get them rejected would cause bi men too lie. Its like how guys will cheat on a monogous oriented partner rather than being honest and seeking out people who want an open relationship. People have no problem lieing and hurting others to avoid rejection.
Forum :  Topic : If some Women feel Superior to Gay Men...

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: If some Women feel Superior to Gay Men...

I don't they they feel threatened. I think they are worried thier man is gay or bi, or they know he is. A gay man cannot take a straight man from a woman. He can help a gay or bi man cheat on his girlfriend or wife. Then you have to ad in how often gay men tell thier straight female friends abiut the "straight" men they sleep with. When gays are constantly telling you that they have no problem sleeping with a taken man, and so many gays act as if every attractive man gets down its not hard to see why some straight women become parinoid.
Forum :  Topic : Pick 1 that's easy like Sunday morning.

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Pick 1 that's easy like Sunday morning.

4 days ago

A and C

3 days ago

Is that Cortez & Jabbar?

I didnt look at the names past B. They were kinda lame.
Forum :  Topic : Pick 1 that's easy like Sunday morning.

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Pick 1 that's easy like Sunday morning.

A and C

sassy_sissy2017

Senior

Houston
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Good morning bews

First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: