logo
Search

POST NEWNeon-pct's Posts
Forum :  Topic : GOP Congressman Jordan: Q. Are you a Never Trumper?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: GOP Congressman Jordan: Q. Are you a Never Trumper?

9 hrs ago

Didn't Trump select him to take over the job?

2 hrs ago

Yes, they jettisoned a GOP member of the intel committee, to put a handpicked stooge of the president to make a mockery of the inquiry the best he can.

This is a guy the is akin to Joe Paterno at Penn State during the Jerry Sandusky pedophile reign. He purposely turned a blind or was at best willfully obtuse to sexual misconduct in his wrestling program at Ohio State University.

2 hrs ago

I certainly don't like him at all, but that's a serious claim to make about someone....Do they really have the evidence to claim that?

You're referring to the Ohio State wrestling scandal?

Innocent till proven guilty.

But it's one of those scandals (accusations), where you have to delicately tread along, and not bash the accusers in the name of "due process". Because Jim Jordan even admits that there was sexual misconduct, with the benefit of hindsight.

His defense is that he didn't know it was going on, not that it didn't happen.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: GOP Congressman Jordan: Q. Are you a Never Trumper?

9 hrs ago

2 hrs ago

Yes, they jettisoned a GOP member of the intel committee, to put a handpicked stooge of the president to make a mockery of the inquiry the best he can.

This is a guy the is akin to Joe Paterno at Penn State during the Jerry Sandusky pedophile reign. He purposely turned a blind or was at best willfully obtuse to sexual misconduct in his wrestling program at Ohio State University.

2 hrs ago

I actually meant Ambassador Taylor. Didn't Trump select him, but now Trump's protectors are claiming he's a Never Trumper?

Yes indeed. This guy Taylor served under every presidential administration since Bush 41, if I heard that correctly.

He's not a partisan hack. And u can tell by his testimony today, him and that bow-tie dude are basically beyond reproach, relative speaking in regards to political propaganda.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: GOP Congressman Jordan: Q. Are you a Never Trumper?

9 hrs ago

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: Congrats to John Legend...Agree or Disagree?

Arbitrary

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 9 hrs ago    Post subject: GOP Congressman Jordan: Q. Are you a Never Trumper?

Ambassador Taylor answers with:

I'm a career professional, an expert in my subject matter, and I don't accept bribes or keep quiet when I see others in government accepting them.

Republican Congressman Jim Jordan follow up question to that reply was:

So that's a Yes?

This guy here, really asked that question. Shocked

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Cakes

1 days ago

. .
.. . . uh... did someone photoshopp his peepee and balls to match the towel lol

U noticed something other than them cakes?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Would u smash or do u need a full face pic?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Put them in order of sexiness.

A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Whats your favorite bottled water?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Cakes

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Do You Have Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance?

yes

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Left or Rite?

Left

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Left or Rite?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: What's the fuckable percentage of this photo?

75%

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: If You Forgot to Get Parmesan for the Spaghetti - So...

4 days ago

A nasty mess!!! Wouldn't she walk funny after doing that anyway?

Do u have callouses? I use to have them on my heel, but overtime they wore off I guess, because I don't have them anymore. Just a thin a dead-skin now.

And I never had a pedicure before. It's weird.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: What's the fuckable percentage of this photo?

In multiples of 12.5% (half-quarters).

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: NFL week 10: If I were betting man & I'm most certainly am..

3 days ago

1-7 Atlanta has a little lead on the 7-1 Saints in the 3rd quarter. Every year, this game is not what one would expect.

I'm glad I stayed away. I would have bet on the saints, but not laying 13.5 points. I would have bet them Money-Line & over 51 points. I thought a high scoring game was a given, considering recent trends in that series over the last 10 years & beyond. Those turf teams put points on the board.

I wonder what a bet would have paid if u put $10.00 on the favored saints scoring under 10 points at the Super-Dome?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: NFL week 10: If I were betting man & I'm most certainly am..

I like the:

Dallas Cowboys over Minnesota Vikings. Boys Laying -3.5

Green Bay Packers over Carolina Panthers. Pac laying -4.5

Chicago Bears over Detroit Lions.

Beers laying -6.5 (the spread inexplicably jumped for this game within the last few hours, I wonder if there was some sort of last minute pregame injury. It was Beers laying -2.5, so I like them a lot less now.)

Pittsburgh Steelers over Los Angeles Rams. Rams laying -3.5

There are a couple underdogs I think could win outright this week. 1 is the steelers, as they're part of my 4 team parlay. Another is the Buffalo Bills, how in the hell is the 2-6 Cleveland Browns favored over a 6-2 Buffalo team? I also think the New York Jets could win outright over the New York Giants in the NYC toilet bowl, that will be played in New Jersey.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject:

5 days ago

The only worthless vote is the non vote. By not voting, you are casting a vote to be complacent with the way this thing we call government runs. Like President Obama says, activisim is not tweeting or posting your political opinions online, its about actoin...go vote, go register others to vote, drive people to the polls to vote, support a candidate, do something...but most of all VOTE. Otherwise, sit down and shut the fuck up and let the world "happen".

4 days ago

4 days ago

What have blacks gotten, though?

Civil Rights, by voting for LBJ with the endorsement of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject:

5 days ago

The only worthless vote is the non vote. By not voting, you are casting a vote to be complacent with the way this thing we call government runs. Like President Obama says, activisim is not tweeting or posting your political opinions online, its about actoin...go vote, go register others to vote, drive people to the polls to vote, support a candidate, do something...but most of all VOTE. Otherwise, sit down and shut the fuck up and let the world "happen".

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: He got a nice butt

4 days ago

He wearing those white boxer briefs where if they get wet you can see through them, already can kinda see thru them dry.

4 days ago

Damn, who is that?

4 days ago

Dababy

Oh that's his name? Im not up on this new skool hip hop.

But nevertheless, he's as hell. With a nice booty. Embarassed

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Kamala Harris: Darth's Theory

7 days ago

I think Kamala Harris is the candidate President Obama wanted to carry on his legacy. It's obvious that he didn't want Joe Biden to run, and he's not doing anything up front or behind the scenes to help his candidacy. Fortunately for Joe, he has been able to maintain front runner status, just for the fact that he served as Obama's VP. And because of that, Obama's hands are tied. Any gesture towards his chosen candidate (K.H.), would be seen as a betrayal of loyalty, and would definitely leave a black mark.

Kamala's problem is that she hasn't been able to catch fire on her own, because she hasn't been able to show why she is running for president and what is compelling about her, other than she is a woman of color. So she is falling by the wayside. If she were getting gassed by team Obama, she would at least be in the top three. But as long as Old Joe is in the race, that's not happening. Mark my words - if for whatever reason, Biden were to drop out of the race tomorrow, you can bet that every Obama surrogate alive, if not Obama himself, would be boosting for Kamala..Smile

6 days ago

she's definitely got ground to make up. and i believe that she is certainly the Obamas' favorite.

what do you think of biden falling to 3rd or 4th in the latest iowa poll? i haven't read much or listened to much about it. just heard it on morning joe as i was getting ready for work.

i've been in sen. harris corner the whole time and i'm not moving now. i'm very hopeful she'll claw her way in there a little bit more. i don't see joe dropping until he loses iowa and new hampshire. then he'll see what many others already see - the emperor has no clothes.

and south carolinians will abandon a loser. they are a practical electorate. kamala has just got get in the top 2 in one iowa or NH. NH may be hard since she's reduced staff there, but still not unattainable

5 days ago

She has done a very poor job of defining herself, her candidacy and explaining why she would make a better president than any of the other Democrats running, which I have to say is surprising, even though I have never been a supporter. I did believe she would be an exciting and compelling candidate, but so far, she has only been able to appeal to a limited base of voters. I suppose there is still time for her to recover, but she would have to have a major upset in one of the four early states, or at least surge to a strong second or third place in Iowa or New Hampshire.

Joe is really floundering, and I think that is almost solely due to the fact that it's obvious that he just doesn't have it. He is offering nothing that says he should be President of the United States, other than he used to be Vice President to Obama, and he's not Trump. I really don't believe he is up to the job, and it shows, and that's why when he is actually a real entity out there in public view, and not just a resume, he loses support.

The thing that can, and probably will save him, is that the Democrat powers that be, are scared shitless of the prospect of a Warren presidency. Note that I didn't say they are afraid that she can't beat Trump. She can absolutely rebuild the blue wall (Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin), states Hillary Clinton should have won, but squandered. There is no reason she can't win every state that Obama won in 2008 and 2012.

The fear isn't that she can't win. It's that she will win, and turn the establishment on it's head. Even Obama wanted her out of his administration because she was ruffling too many feathers. So she is being hit from all angles and from every direction. It could work, but she is a fighter so if she goes down, she will go down swinging.

Overall, I'm actually glad that there are still so many voices in the debate. This is the way it should be...putting all of these ideas and proposals on the table, and hashing them out. And really challenging each other now, because when Trump gets to whomever the nominee is, it will be an onsaught of ugliness like which we have never seen, and they need to be ready for whatever he throws at them..Smile

5 days ago

and yeah...warren scares the bejesus out of the establishment. i'm surprised big pharma hasn't had her taken out. but she's got what it takes to win, a galvanizing personality.

i've heard rumblings that bloomberg is looking to declare candidacy. as if a former big city mayor will have mass national appeal. hell, they can't even win statewide elections typically. but he's gotta protect his assets and keep warren from taxing his ass.

5 days ago

Looks like Bloomberg is officially in. Seems like a collosal waste of time and money to me. As if he's going to be the one that is going to wrestle the black vote away from Biden or progressive votes from Warren or Bernie. He'll only take away nervous white folks from Biden, which will give Warren an even easier path to the nomination. If he's as smart as he's supposed to be, he has to know that will be the result..Smile

5 days ago

he's not that smart apparently. his team constantly quoted data when he didn't announce candidacy earlier. they said it didn't appear there was a path to victory for him. now, with this announcement they aren't talking about any data because what you said is true. there's still no path for him.

he and tom steyer are just in because a "billionaire" won in 2016 so now they want or deserve a chance.

big city mayors have a hard time getting elected to statewide offices let alone becoming serious players on the national scene. he should know the math...in this case it's simple addition not even long division and damn sure not calculus.

let him drop some coin and see how much the democratic electorate abhors him in comparison to the others.

4 days ago

It's definitely a (rich, white) ego thing. Bloomberg knows that there is interest in him running for president by a limited number of people, so he is milking it. The original Governor Cuomo of NY, (the current one's father) used to toy the Democrats about running for president for years, because he knew there was a certain vocal part of the electorate that wanted him to run, but he was smart enough to know that he wasn't able to put together a winnable campaign, so he didn't run. Trump did the same thing, until he finally goaded into running for real, and low and behold, the son of a bitch won. It's ironic that the Clinton's were the ones slyly incouraging him to run in 2016, thinking it would flip the Republican party upside down and ensure a Hillary victory. Well they were half right...stupid motherfuckers..Smile

4 days ago

amen...bill & hillary gassed Trump up for years. and sure wanted him the mix thinking it would help send republicans to her.

but the GOP wanted federal judgeships. the type of appointments hillary would never make. so they sucked it up and stuck with the orange fool. now, the district & circuit courts are being stacked with young (by federal judge standards) conservative activist judges. everyone focuses on the supreme court nominations which have been a mess, but most cases never get to them. the workhorse is the district court and the final arbiter in over 98% of federal cases in the U.S. Courts of Appeal (circuit courts) and trump has given the GOP everything they wanted.

who was playing chess and who was playing checkers there, bill & hill???

4 days ago

That is a definite problem.

And a strategy that the Koch Brothers have funded for decades now.

They desperately want to take the country back to the 1920s.

At least 1 of the brothers is in hell now, 1 more to go.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: He got a nice butt

4 days ago

He wearing those white boxer briefs where if they get wet you can see through them, already can kinda see thru them dry.

Damn, who is that?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Is the Blacks vote Worthless?

5 days ago

13-14 percent of 360 million is pretty huge, no matter how you slice it.

Depends on the state tho. In Alaska it means nothing.

In Pennsylvania, it has tremendous value.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Is the Blacks vote Worthless?

5 days ago

?

Yes, very worthless in states like Idaho, Vermont, & Utah.

It's extremely valuable in states like Ohio, Pennsylvania, & Florida.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: what\'s the worst movie ever made?

Cool As Ice.

Starring: Vanilla Ice

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: WTF? A bear & lion offspring mutt, who knew?

8 days ago

There is so much controversy about who recorded the original rendition of that song. And if the "later" versions are covers or originals.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: WTF? A bear & lion offspring mutt, who knew?

8 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}https://i.postimg.cc/T1pwZ77Z/Screenshot-1799.png

8 days ago

Is that for real???

7 days ago

Lions and bears are different species.

According to the most widely used species definition, the biological species concept, a species is a group of organisms that can potentially interbreed, or mate, with one another to produce viable, fertile offspring. In this definition, members of the same species must have the potential to interbreed.

They aren't even in the same family, never mind genus. You have a better chance at getting fucked by a hippo or screwed by a rhinoceros.

What do u think it is, a lion or a bear?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: WTF? A bear & lion offspring mutt, who knew?

8 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}https://i.postimg.cc/T1pwZ77Z/Screenshot-1799.png

8 days ago

Is that for real???

I'm skeptical. And it's laying on a tree branch like it's a chipmunk?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: WTF? A bear & lion offspring mutt, who knew?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Oldsmobile

11 days ago

PoorOldNiggasThinkItsACadillac ---PONTIAC

10 days ago

OMG that's epic! Why have I never heard that before??? Smile

10 days ago

There old skool acronyms for every car company.

Big
Ugly
Indestructible
Compact
Killer

I use to know them all.

9 days ago

I'm going to start making up my own..Smile

Fiat - Fix It Again Tomorrow

Volvo - Vehicle Of Low Value Optics

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: Put them in order of sexiness.

12 days ago

I GUESS OL LIZZO IS GONNA BE YOUR NEW ADELE...SMH

10 days ago

Where did u put her in these rankings of sexiness?

10 days ago

LAST DOSENT NECESSARILY MEAN WORST

If i were home, I would have posted the Vanessa Williams song & video. Save The Best For Last.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: Put them in order of sexiness.

12 days ago

I GUESS OL LIZZO IS GONNA BE YOUR NEW ADELE...SMH

Where did u put her in these rankings of sexiness?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: NFL week 9: If I were betting man & I'm most certainly am...

10 days ago

1 winner down, 3 to go.

The Houston Texans defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars overseas in London, the game just wrapped up.

10 days ago

You get to see any of it?

You warming up to Deshaun, yet?

10 days ago

Yeah, a lil bit. I was thrown a bit off by daylight savings time. And I actually forgot that it was an early game. But I got that bet in yesterday anyways.

Bills won, Eagles won too. I'm done for today at 3-0, the boys & giants play tomorrow to complete my parlay.

10 days ago

Didn't the Cowgirls already lose to one of the NYC teams already this year? Sometimes, they just don't show up. Sort of like Green Bay got beat by the fabulous Chargers, today.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: NFL week 9: If I were betting man & I'm most certainly am...

10 days ago

What?

No mention of my Steelers ?

They are playing the Colts.

Yeah they won.

I didn't have a read on that game. Well, maybe I did, I kinda thought those were 2 evenly matched teams, and I thought the game would be in jeopardy until the finals moments when Burgh won by a late field goal.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

10 days ago

1 winner down, 3 to go.

The Houston Texans defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars overseas in London, the game just wrapped up.

10 days ago

You get to see any of it?

You warming up to Deshaun, yet?

Yeah, a lil bit. I was thrown a bit off by daylight savings time. And I actually forgot that it was an early game. But I got that bet in yesterday anyways.

Bills won, Eagles won too. I'm done for today at 3-0, the boys & giants play tomorrow to complete my parlay.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

1 winner down, 3 to go.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: Oldsmobile

11 days ago

10 days ago

OMG that's epic! Why have I never heard that before??? Smile

There old skool acronyms for every car company.

Big
Ugly
Indestructible
Compact
Killer

I use to know them all.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: Oldsmobile

11 days ago

Broke Man's Wish - BMW

There were other, that acronym is the easiest to remember.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

I like the:

Buffalo Bills over Washington Redskins. Bills laying -10.5

Houston Texans over Jacksonville Jaguars. Pick'em game

Philadelphia Eagles over Chicago Bears. Birds laying -4

Dallas Cowboys over New York Giants. Boys laying -6.5

The one underdog that I think could win out right, is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers over the Seattle Seahawks. No rhyme or reason or football logic to picking that upset. Just an arbitrary hunch on my part

Change Online Status: Status Update: