logo
Search

POST NEWNeon-pct's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Package Deal 3some, pic 1 get dude above for free.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: Package Deal 3some, pic 1 get dude above for free.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1yBFYSZIDPY

Rule: Pic 1 letter, get the dude in the letter above for free. If u pic "A" as your main choice, he will be package with last dude in the letter at the bottom. NO MIXING OR MATCHING!

A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

G:

H:

I:

J:

K:

L:

M:

N:

O:

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: Now this is some funny shit!

21 hrs ago

I don't drink much, but when I do, I want what Rudy's having. One thing about Italians...they don't do cheap booze..Smile

Italiano's usually like them sweet liquors. It's what we call in Jerzy "chick drinks".

But they taste so sweet, they sneak up on u & knock you on your ass. That Amaretto or Southern Comfort. When your feeling it, u don't even taste the alcohol, and that's a disaster in the making.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 13 hrs ago    Post subject: Now this is some funny shit!

21 hrs ago

Sometimes, this Cuomo guy needs to be smart enough to not give out an interview the same day as something negative about the President comes out. Wait a damn day. They are coming on to cloud shit up.

It has happened several times where Rudy Giuliani contradicted himself in the same answer to a specific question that is either a mutually exclusive or a binary question posed to him. And then he answers with the proverbial "red herring" distraction. Which is nothing more than preemptive strike on any follow up or rebuttal question on his contradiction.

Yeah I agree with u, this just seems to incompetent even for Giuliani. This has to be contrived media strategy by Trump & Giuliani.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 20 hrs ago    Post subject: The front pair or the back pair?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: Now this is some funny shit!

Shocked How is this possible? He categorically denied an allegation, then backs it up in the affirmative by admitting that his denial is a pure unadulterated lie?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: Legs & Thighs special, not KFC or Popeye's!

2 days ago

The buns are what really set this special off! Smile

I wish I had a back shot of the 2 dudes facing the camera, they even look thicker than than 2 dudes that have their asses to the camera.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: The Chocolate Thread

3 days ago

I think he's with the Boston Celtics, but not sure if he will be on the roster when the season starts. He'll play (professionally) somewhere.

2 days ago

There was a pic of him on his knees, and he was still taller than a player standing next to him on the court.

1 days ago

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/27652421/yankees-german-put-leave-dv-policy

Dude, are you fkn kid'n me?

My Gawd

The timing.

1 days ago

In this "me too" era, sometimes a domestic violence incident could mean a loud verbal altercation with your partner.

Remember the soccer player Hope Solo? That wasn't even her fault, nor should she had ever been arrested & charged.

I'm not saying "nothing" happened here with German & his partner. I'm just saying these domestic incidents are highly emotional and sometimes over embellished to the point were it makes it seem like a false alarm. I hope that's the case, but I really haven't heard anything that makes me believe the details on either side just yet.

1 days ago

Not usually a false alarm with these Dominican baseball players. There was no police report. Someone turned the incident into the MLB. They investigated it. Then went to the players association. The players association agreed to have him suspended. That's a bad sign. Players association would of fought this if they could. For them to agree to the suspension means there was probably good evidence of injury. Boone said he is gunna proceed as if they won't have him for the post season. That also tells me that the Yanks probably know that there was proof of an injury.

Okay, that's a smoking gun. I really didn't read on it, I just read it on the ESPN scroll or my facebook feed or something.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Legs & Thighs special, not KFC or Popeye's!

2 days ago

Thats what im talking about

Track & Field is such a sexy sport. Embarassed

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: The Chocolate Thread

3 days ago

I think he's with the Boston Celtics, but not sure if he will be on the roster when the season starts. He'll play (professionally) somewhere.

2 days ago

There was a pic of him on his knees, and he was still taller than a player standing next to him on the court.

1 days ago

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/27652421/yankees-german-put-leave-dv-policy

Dude, are you fkn kid'n me?

My Gawd

The timing.

In this "me too" era, sometimes a domestic violence incident could mean a loud verbal altercation with your partner.

Remember the soccer player Hope Solo? That wasn't even her fault, nor should she had ever been arrested & charged.

I'm not saying "nothing" happened here with German & his partner. I'm just saying these domestic incidents are highly emotional and sometimes over embellished to the point were it makes it seem like a false alarm. I hope that's the case, but I really haven't heard anything that makes me believe the details on either side just yet.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: The Chocolate Thread

3 days ago

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Legs & Thighs special, not KFC or Popeye's!

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: What's the smashable percentage of these 5 turtles?

3 days ago

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: What's the smashable percentage of these 5 turtles?

In multiples of 20.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: When paid West Hollywood hustlers see LoseYaBreath's anus...

3 days ago

@Lose-Ya-Breath be like, "It's ok, I'm on PrEP!" Laughing

3 days ago

Hahahahahahhaahha…………….for us tops again jus because. Things never change. Now ruah on over to facebook n twitter and rampage some str mens profiles and steal what you can't have and ask ys sisitas on bgc which one you want to sink your fangs into!!

3 days ago

It's been a whole hour. You must be deep into stealing the best str pix off other sites. After you post them real men you'll ask the dumb question why so many str8 men be on a gay site.

3 days ago

You just got fucked in the ass didn't u? I bet it was real stiff one. U boo-hooing & crying like a little whiny bitch!

3 days ago

Hahhahahahahhahahahahahahaah!! You keep em coming. Someone must have told you enough of Adele and you said ok let me pick on lose-ya-breath cause he's knows i'm really a pathetic sissy pretending to be a top. West Hollywood must have turned you down when you came out here. LA don't like outside pretenders they have enough. Who made you mad out here? Adele? After you respond to this make one of them for us tops jus because cause you are a day late with the same ole lame. Hurry girl Adele and Iare waiting to sit back and laugh at your ignorant jokes. But so fat you did get one person to respond. Where that pther fat pig darth?

Typical fag reaction.

How much AIDS infested semen did your asshole intake last nite?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: When paid West Hollywood hustlers see LoseYaBreath's anus...

3 days ago

no more punkin spice for me

That's what the crack of @Lose-Ya-Breath 's ass looks like. Laughing He's got AIDS!

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

3 days ago

3 days ago

Hahahahahahhaahha…………….for us tops again jus because. Things never change. Now ruah on over to facebook n twitter and rampage some str mens profiles and steal what you can't have and ask ys sisitas on bgc which one you want to sink your fangs into!!

3 days ago

It's been a whole hour. You must be deep into stealing the best str pix off other sites. After you post them real men you'll ask the dumb question why so many str8 men be on a gay site.

You just got fucked in the ass didn't u? I bet it was real stiff one. U boo-hooing & crying like a little whiny bitch!

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

3 days ago

3 days ago

That was such a faggot ass response. SMH!

You're such a fag.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject:

3 days ago

LMBAO! You got me again with F.

Smile

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Put them in order of sexiness.

A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: The Chocolate Thread

Is this a challenge?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Andrew Yang vs. New SNL Guy

5 days ago

I may not be aware of all of what the guy said, but I think a lot of time wanting someone's head on a platter is not always warrented. Why not have a conversation. People do and say stupid shit all the time. Let's allow a little bit of room for context and realize that it's almost impossible not to offend someone, whatever it is you do or say, especially in comedy..Smile

Code:
Let's allow a little bit of room for context and realize that it's almost impossible not to offend someone, whatever it is you do or say, especially in comedy..Smile

I've always been a fan of crude humor, dark humor, sophomoric humor etc.

I believe society as a whole have taken away the "artistic license" comedians use to have. I just hope one day, for comedy's sake people realize again that it's not the end of the world as we know it, if a comedian tells a joke that falls flat, that could be construed as racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, chauvinistic, etc.

If all that is off the table in comedy, we might as well make a constitutional amendment to make comedy illegal.

Good for Andrew Yang, he took a SNL skit about him & said it wasn't anything personal, just comedy.

To me personally, he passed a test. That test is, if you're made fun of on SNL laugh it off, and move on. Don't say something anti-Presidential like "Alec Baldwin should be fired because Baldwin & SNL are too dangerous for America" or something like that.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: NFL week 2: If I were betting man & I'm most certainly am...

6 days ago

Brees got knocked out of the game. I bet they try to file a complaint with the league, again.

5 days ago

Yes, the Saints seem to think they're the only team in the history of the NFL that got a bad call against them, that cost them the game.

I actually agree with their premise, since I'm a practical kinda of guy. But I', sick of hearing them rant about it every chance they get. That game did go to overtime, and the Saints had their chances to make a play, especially on defense to stop the rams. But they didn't.

And my practicality also takes me back to the Saints lone championship season 2009-10, also in the NFC championship game. The Saints were the beneficiary of several missed calls, including some missed unnecessary roughness calls on Hall Of Fame QB Brett Favre. But I don't recall the Saints ever ranting about those "judgement" calls.

My practical nature, leads me to believe sometimes these things even out, there is an old saying that "the wheels of justice turn slowly, but they do turn". I believe in karma, and these "bad calls or non-calls" have a way of sorting out justice, even if it's a dish best served cold.

5 days ago

Part of being a good coach in sports is not letting your players pout. Got to get them to keep playing hard. He's a failure at this. Other than that, he's a good coach.

He's actually the biggest offender of the ranting. He purposely wore a shirt (underneath) another shirt which had a portrait of NFL commissioner Roger Goodell dressed as a circus clown.

Everyone was aware of that shirt from the several years before, and he was flagrantly inconspicuous about "hiding" the shirt underneath another short with portions of it sticking out, & faintly visible thru a white t-shirt that showed a translucent view of the "hidden" shirt.

So he's the biggest whiny little bitch about that call.

But that was funny. Laughing

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Invite 1 over for Sunday dinner.

I'll take the soccer player, or as the foreigners would say the "futbol" player. Wink

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject:

7 days ago

40 percent

6 days ago

I'm at 60%

5 days ago

2is. all I see

5 days ago

Tell me what it look like after u had a couple beers. Smile

5 days ago

You THINK you know me, perfectly?

Was I rite? Smile

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: NFL week 2: If I were betting man & I'm most certainly am...

6 days ago

Brees got knocked out of the game. I bet they try to file a complaint with the league, again.

Yes, the Saints seem to think they're the only team in the history of the NFL that got a bad call against them, that cost them the game.

I actually agree with their premise, since I'm a practical kinda of guy. But I', sick of hearing them rant about it every chance they get. That game did go to overtime, and the Saints had their chances to make a play, especially on defense to stop the rams. But they didn't.

And my practicality also takes me back to the Saints lone championship season 2009-10, also in the NFC championship game. The Saints were the beneficiary of several missed calls, including some missed unnecessary roughness calls on Hall Of Fame QB Brett Favre. But I don't recall the Saints ever ranting about those "judgement" calls.

My practical nature, leads me to believe sometimes these things even out, there is an old saying that "the wheels of justice turn slowly, but they do turn". I believe in karma, and these "bad calls or non-calls" have a way of sorting out justice, even if it's a dish best served cold.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

6 days ago

Colts took lead. Told you last week that this team does not go away. You may cover somehow, but this is not the team to be giving points.

3 for 3 pays almost $600.00 if u bet $100.00, it will pay almost $60.00 if u bet $10.00

That's a even point spread bet, not a money-line bet. Which would pay more or less depending on if u picked the favorite or the underdog.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

6 days ago

Cincy got as much chance to come back as me ever eating these lil fish fucks.

5 days ago

If I could take 1 back, that would be the 1. I did bet a 4 out of 5 round-Robin. With all 2nd halfs underway, I'm still in play, with Pittsburgh falling behind Seattle in the 2nd half. I didn't see that coming at all.

5 days ago

Titans had a chance to go 2 scores up, and Colts sacked Mariota out of the shotgun(??????????????)...Then, missed easy field goal, too.

Yea, the Big Tities are winning for me rite now. They're nursing a 4 point lead. I got them at 3 & a hook.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

6 days ago

Cincy got as much chance to come back as me ever eating these lil fish fucks.

If I could take 1 back, that would be the 1. I did bet a 4 out of 5 round-Robin. With all 2nd halfs underway, I'm still in play, with Pittsburgh falling behind Seattle in the 2nd half. I didn't see that coming at all.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject:

7 days ago

40 percent

6 days ago

I'm at 60%

5 days ago

2is. all I see

Tell me what it look like after u had a couple beers. Smile

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Dennis Rodman Estimates 10-20% Of Pro Athletes Are Gay

7 days ago

Dennis is just as nutty as his best friend Trump... plus they both liars

I would suspect the 20 percentile was thrown in their for a screamer.

I bet the numbers are the same for all walks of life. Which is estimated between 6 thru 12.

It's one of those things that's hard to grasp a firm definitive number or percentage on. Especially when we consider the "Kinsey Scale".

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: NFL week 2: If I were betting man & I'm most certainly am...

These are the games I would bet on, If I were a betting man and of course I am.

5 team parlay

I like the:

Buffalo Bills over New York Giants, laying 1.5 points.

Pittsburgh Steelers over Seattle Seahawks, laying 3.5 points.

Tennessee Titans over Indianapolis Colts, laying 3.5 points.

Cincinnati Bengals over San Francisco 49ers, Pick'em no points.

Dallas Cowboys over Washington Redskins, laying 5.5 points.

Bonus pick, not part of my 5 team parley bet. The 1 sizable underdog that I think can win outright is the Oakland Raiders over The Kansas City Chiefs.

But take 7.5 point cushion the raiders are getting as insurance.

GOOD LUCK!

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: For us BGC tops, just because... Full Moon Rising!

8 days ago

Nah reminds me too much of Lil Wayne..Smile

6 days ago

Maybe this guy isn't the greatest looking dude in the world, from what we can see from a side pic of his face.

But I don't think anyone thinks Lil Wayne & him are on the same level in the looks department. And by that I mean that's a huge bump up for Lil Wayne, who I have in the same stratosphere with E.T. & the late Anne Ramsey.

6 days ago

LMAO!!!! No you not in here besmirching the memory of the late, great Anne Ramsey from Throw Mama From the Train by comparing her to Lil Wayne!!!! How low can you go? Smile

I'm notnm saying dude in the pic is ugly, but he does remind me of Lil Wayne. I know that you have seen people that remind you of someone because of certain physical features, their voice, movement, or whatever, without necessarily being a carbon copy of the person. Like when you see someone who is older or not particularly attractive, and you meet their sexy ass child or sibling or cousin and even though one is ugly and the other is fine as fuck, you can tell they are related to each other...

Patrick Swayze

Patrick Swayze's brother

Granted they are probably different ages in the photos, but that's a part of my point. Do you believe they are equally attractive? Can you tell they are related or even siblings?

Didn't know Patrick Swayze had a brother. May he rest in peace.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: For us BGC tops, just because... Full Moon Rising!

8 days ago

Nah reminds me too much of Lil Wayne..Smile

Maybe this guy isn't the greatest looking dude in the world, from what we can see from a side pic of his face.

But I don't think anyone thinks Lil Wayne & him are on the same level in the looks department. And by that I mean that's a huge bump up for Lil Wayne, who I have in the same stratosphere with E.T. & the late Anne Ramsey.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Invite 1 over for Sunday dinner.

A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

G:

H:

I:

J:

K:

L:

M:

N:

O:

P:

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject:

7 days ago

40 percent

I'm at 60%

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: You ever fucked in the car?

Nah, not even in my old Ford Explorer. I'm to burly for that.

But I did get head many times.

Sex, I need a room & bed or couch at the least.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: What's the fuckable percentage of this photo?

7 days ago

60%

#MeToo

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Do you like shower sex?

No. There isn't any natural moisture, the artificial moisture ruins the climax.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: What's the fuckable percentage of this photo?

In multiples of 20.

Change Online Status: Status Update: