logo
Search

POST NEWNeon-pct's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Which trio would make the best 4some for u?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: Which trio would make the best 4some for u?

A:

B:

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject:

1 days ago

ehhh about 55%

1 days ago

I'm thinking 30%. Because I could pick a choose at the end of the day.

If I say about 65% or so, that might mean I get stuck with offensively lineman or defensive lineman. And even linebackers or fullbacks.

The body types I like on a football team come from the following positions: (Corner-backs, Free Safety, Wide Receiver/Flanker/Split-End, Tailback).

Hit or Miss positions with me: Strong Safety, Quarterback, Halfback, Linebacker (Linebackers are more miss than hit).

Positions that I will most definitely not smash are (Offensive Line all 4 positions: Centers, Guards, Tackels, & Tight Ends). (Defensive Line: Nose Guard, Tackles, & Ends).

Kickers & Punters are a miss too. Never seen a hot kicker or punter before.

6 hrs ago

You have very high standards. i get it

Code:
You have very high standards. i get it

And standards fail to meet. But who's counting anyways?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject: Sing Sing Celebrate with 1, for a King on his Birthday!

13 hrs ago

IMA substitute in him. He needs milk, graham crackers, and my puppies loving him all over.

10 hrs ago

Hey the Lambs got a break. That happens in sports, the saints could have buried the rams in the 1st half. The Saints were up 13 nothing, but because of missed opportunities on their part they should have been up 21 nothing. But they're only blame the refs for them being human. The 4th qtr would have been moot point.

But I don't see it as cheating by the noise in the dome, that just part of having home-field advantage. The rams should have beaten the saints in the regular season & the game would have been played in Hollywood.

It would be like saying cold weather cities like Green Bay or Buffalo are cheating with the bad weather, by poor maintenance of the visitor sidelines and whatnot. I'm sure u heard the stories. But that's a fringe benefit of having the better regular season record.

10 hrs ago

Is anybody gunna complain that the chiefs were called for roughing the passer, and there was zero reason to call that? Where was roughing the passer? Where?

NO fkn where.

8 hrs ago

I'm not familiar with that play. I remember the "neutral zone" interception. I know it was a chicken shit call, but that electronic blue image the players can't on the field but on u can. That line is the line of scrimmage.

8 hrs ago

Nah I missed that. At what point in the game did that about? Time & score please.

Depending on where it happened, that's just as bad as the blown pass interference non-call. Probably worse. I know there both are "judgement calls" But roughing the passer happens "after the fact" (like a late punch after the bell in boxing, while pass interference happens during live game action).

And furthermore, it didn't look like "targeting", nor head hunting, and though it was near the helmet, it was back of his hand while he was being blocked. So he certainly didn't grab the face mask.

And Brady didn't even seemed like he felt the pressure, the pass was out of his hand.

I would have to know more about that penalty. Like the down it happened on, the part of the field, the score, and the end result of the drive. Seems like you're saying it aided & abetted a patriot score or TD at a critical point in the game.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 6 hrs ago    Post subject: Eliminate 1, & then a have 3some with the other 2.

1 days ago

^^ this guy is a freak. He will fuck almost any dude who is cute or has a big pinga. He’s also a social climber and clout chaser. Somewhat pretentious and arrogant in public, but a total cum slut in private...

1 days ago

U know him or know of him? I guess he's somebody of some prominence. He posing in a pic with Cornell West.

And how do u know his sexual orientation for sure, does he have a social media acct? Please, tell tell!

1 days ago

Actually....That boy is cute...and he looks seriously smart....You can tell he has a lot on his mind and his thoughts travel far....kinda like me....I have that face expression alot....

Kinda looks like MalcomX and the chocolate one on the right looks like MLK....

And Dr. Cornel West in the middle looks like Don King about to R.Kelly these kids....

1 days ago

Yes very cute, to say the least. I'm wondering if Dr. West is a college professor, and if these are 2 of his students?

But Naughty Nites has lead me to believe that he has knowledge that the dude to the left of Cornell. And implying that he's totally gay. He could be leading us astray, but I can't say for sure.

6 hrs ago

Yes....quite handsome.....and you can tell that he'll be sexier when he gets older too....

Cornell west is marketed as a "scholar" but I view him personally as a GREAT DEBATER and hopefully, he is mentoring those beautiful black boys and not squeezing their dicks in his mouth...Cuz West got that nasty dirty vibe about him....but that light dude is a tough cookie and West won't even try it with him....He's got that face like "bitch TRY ME and I will tell you sum shit you'll never forget"....cute and tough...I need a dude like that.... Laughing .....even his haircut means business.....Young nigga with an old school hair cut from the late 60s...

And NO JOKE....He actually does look like he could be Malcom X's son....
Same facial bone structure...
Same facial expression...
Same intense gaze....
Same skin tone...
Same head shape....
Same shit...JUST A YOUNGER VERSION....and the other 1 looks like MLK...same features.....
The picture is kinda TRIPPY.

Now tell me that cute boy doesn't look like MC.X.
I NEED A D.N.A TEST FROM MAURY.... Shocked
Where is jerry springer? Laughing

Are u sayng that u think Cornell West is a closet gay dude? Hmmm... I never thought of that.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 8 hrs ago    Post subject: Sing Sing Celebrate with 1, for a King on his Birthday!

13 hrs ago

IMA substitute in him. He needs milk, graham crackers, and my puppies loving him all over.

10 hrs ago

Hey the Lambs got a break. That happens in sports, the saints could have buried the rams in the 1st half. The Saints were up 13 nothing, but because of missed opportunities on their part they should have been up 21 nothing. But they're only blame the refs for them being human. The 4th qtr would have been moot point.

But I don't see it as cheating by the noise in the dome, that just part of having home-field advantage. The rams should have beaten the saints in the regular season & the game would have been played in Hollywood.

It would be like saying cold weather cities like Green Bay or Buffalo are cheating with the bad weather, by poor maintenance of the visitor sidelines and whatnot. I'm sure u heard the stories. But that's a fringe benefit of having the better regular season record.

10 hrs ago

Is anybody gunna complain that the chiefs were called for roughing the passer, and there was zero reason to call that? Where was roughing the passer? Where?

NO fkn where.

I'm not familiar with that play. I remember the "neutral zone" interception. I know it was a chicken shit call, but that electronic blue image the players can't on the field but on u can. That line is the line of scrimmage.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 8 hrs ago    Post subject: For us BGC Tops. Just because...

1 days ago

https://twitter.com/jorjorsky/status/1086709554577113088

8 hrs ago

I just browsed his Twitter page. He is thugboy-cute. He's that cute you would have to fuck...just not in your place where your valuables and/or money is, and certainly not at his place where he could rob you or get his boys to do so. Maybe a motel or car?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 10 hrs ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH MONDAY: TAKE 1 HOME 2 MEET MOM

A

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 10 hrs ago    Post subject: Sing Sing Celebrate with 1, for a King on his Birthday!

13 hrs ago

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 13 hrs ago    Post subject: Even at the White House, that damn machine breaks!

15 hrs ago

15 hrs ago

How many Black players showed up? Looked like only a few, but I didn't really look at it very well.

I thought the entire team did. Trump got a lot of flack for the Mickey D's, even tho it was more in jest than a serious critique.

It just makes everything seem so partisan & vitriolic. The Clemson team seemed like they didn't mind at all.

How about the media concentrate on Rudy Giuliani making the rounds on TV setting the table for the Bob Mueller report. Yesterday with Chuck Todd on MTP, it look like Todd was bracing for a preemptive strike defense by Rudy.

Giuliani is truly moving to a position where he'll soon be saying, "So what if the President broke the law? You know how many people break the law every day? I mean, just look at stop signs. People are always rolling through stop signs. And that's breaking the law, right?"

I think that's his next line of defense.

Laughing Shocked Laughing

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 13 hrs ago    Post subject: Sing Sing Celebrate with 1, for a King on his Birthday!

Happy 90th birthday in heaven Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

G:

H:

I:

J:

K:

L:

M:

N:

O:

P:

Q:

R:

S:

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 15 hrs ago    Post subject: Even at the White House, that damn machine breaks!

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 15 hrs ago    Post subject: If the rams win, the saints scream bloody murder!

1 days ago

OT FUNNY TO THINK YOU THINK THEAE GIRLS WATCH FOOTBALL...LOL

some chicks & some gay dudes love pigskin.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 22 hrs ago    Post subject: If the rams win, the saints scream bloody murder!

1 days ago

And rightfully so.

That was just as bad as the Cowboys/Lions playoff game from a couple years ago. The only thing the rams didn't do was have a player come off their sideline with no helmet, to explain to the refs they shouldn't call pass interference.

The name Dez Bryant ring a bell? Shocked

23 hrs ago

Isn't it true that the chiefs would have won if Ford simply didn't line up in the neutral zone? How does a coaching staff not scream at him before the play goes off? Sometimes the Pats win just because they don't do as much stupid shit.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 23 hrs ago    Post subject: If the rams win, the saints scream bloody murder!

1 days ago

As you can see in this clip, the Rams got to Brees. Were able to cause a turn over. Goff got rid of the ball. No turn over.

U can look at it from a "neutral centric POV" rather than an "objective centric POV".

The Saints didn't have to play that poorly after it happened. This ain't the 1st time somebody got a break. The saints defense just allowed the rams to move down the field for a relatively moderate dome field goal attempt to end regulation.

And the saints didn't have to turn the ball over in OT allowing the rams to have an unanswered FG attempt.

Yeah, it's like the Saints played the game after the non-call like they had in their back pocket a built-in scapegoat in the refs.

But I'm more objective than neutral. When looking at the officiating. The refs are human, and human error & human nature is part of the game, when reffing. But man that's a rough missed call.

There would be consequences for that ref if I were NFL brass.

But I can't just let the Saints off the hook. U gotta play better than that after that non-call goes against u.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: For us BGC Tops. Just because...

https://twitter.com/jorjorsky/status/1086709554577113088

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: If the rams win, the saints scream bloody murder!

https://twitter.com/ringer/status/1087133904153137152

@Bird-Fu

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Pic 1 to watch the AFC & NFC championship games with.

1 days ago

D

They don't have to watch the Rams lose, though.

1 days ago

Battling back slowly. The bookies are good. Saints up 20-17, almost 4th qtr.

1 days ago

Did this just happen?

Rams going to the big show??????

damn......

Yes.

It was a great game that will was marred by a bad non-call at the tail end of regulation.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: If the rams win, the saints scream bloody murder!

And rightfully so.

That was just as bad as the Cowboys/Lions playoff game from a couple years ago. The only thing the rams didn't do was have a player come off their sideline with no helmet, to explain to the refs they shouldn't call pass interference.

The name Dez Bryant ring a bell? Shocked

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Pic 1 to watch the AFC & NFC championship games with.

1 days ago

M

Hey

He's playing in the game currently going as I type. U will have to pick another. Laughing

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject:

1 days ago

ehhh about 55%

I'm thinking 30%. Because I could pick a choose at the end of the day.

If I say about 65% or so, that might mean I get stuck with offensively lineman or defensive lineman. And even linebackers or fullbacks.

The body types I like on a football team come from the following positions: (Corner-backs, Free Safety, Wide Receiver/Flanker/Split-End, Tailback).

Hit or Miss positions with me: Strong Safety, Quarterback, Halfback, Linebacker (Linebackers are more miss than hit).

Positions that I will most definitely not smash are (Offensive Line all 4 positions: Centers, Guards, Tackels, & Tight Ends). (Defensive Line: Nose Guard, Tackles, & Ends).

Kickers & Punters are a miss too. Never seen a hot kicker or punter before.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

1 days ago

D

They don't have to watch the Rams lose, though.

Battling back slowly. The bookies are good. Saints up 20-17, almost 4th qtr.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Eliminate 1, & then a have 3some with the other 2.

1 days ago

^^ this guy is a freak. He will fuck almost any dude who is cute or has a big pinga. He’s also a social climber and clout chaser. Somewhat pretentious and arrogant in public, but a total cum slut in private...

1 days ago

U know him or know of him? I guess he's somebody of some prominence. He posing in a pic with Cornell West.

And how do u know his sexual orientation for sure, does he have a social media acct? Please, tell tell!

1 days ago

Actually....That boy is cute...and he looks seriously smart....You can tell he has a lot on his mind and his thoughts travel far....kinda like me....I have that face expression alot....

Kinda looks like MalcomX and the chocolate one on the right looks like MLK....

And Dr. Cornel West in the middle looks like Don King about to R.Kelly these kids....

Yes very cute, to say the least. I'm wondering if Dr. West is a college professor, and if these are 2 of his students?

But Naughty Nites has lead me to believe that he has knowledge that the dude to the left of Cornell. And implying that he's totally gay. He could be leading us astray, but I can't say for sure.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: What's the smashable % of this swamp of Florida Gators?

It's a guesstimate I don't know many are present in the photo, so it's hard to get an exact percentage point for each gator.

So give your best rough eyeball estimate of how many u would smash with.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

1 days ago

M

Unfortunately he's playing in 1 of the games. U just gonna have to pic another 1.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

1 days ago

J

I can't tell if the pic is inverted or not. Because in this photo he appears to have his watch on his right wrist. But if the pic is inverted, then I was lead astray.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Eliminate 1, & then a have 3some with the other 2.

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

I said enough......

Why?

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Trolling or Hacking?!

1 days ago

Bird-Fu said:

"You know damn well who starts trouble in your threads, but call it tit for tat. Won't block the bitch, either."

Damn, you really are slooooooooooooow LadyBird-Fu! Your 24 year old ( ::17:Smile house wench obediently blocked me weeks ago! You are a full fledged retard. Crying about something not happening, that happened weeks ago..

1 days ago

Wait wut? Did

@neon-pct

block you? If so, WHY?

Oh I probably did. Because he won't participate in my man threads accordingly.

I had many good discussions with him. About a variety of things, and he's good convo. But he has a strung out battle with a poster, and brings it to my man threads.

And he always throws the 1st punch in the man thread.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

1 days ago

What's with the random person posting naked old women in forums? Weird af

1 days ago

I don't know what the "grandma" thing is or who's behind it, that means nothing to me. I post pix on the reg. So I can't complain about that. If "Golden Girls" are their thing on a gay forum and somebody wants promote it, knock themselves out.

It's the habitual arguing and taken over of other forums reg's threads with childish shit. While trying to force some people who absolutely have no interest your personal beef to pick a side or cosign.

I'll ask a question like "Would u smash or do u need a full face pic?"

And it turns into some crazy shit back & forth, tit for tat shit, when it's a thread about booty.

1 days ago

Yo are absolutely correct !

And it is easy enough to just use the "Ignore" on those posts/accounts doing that gif-spamming.

And a for this guy, hell yeah !

That Booty is correct !!

Smile

Code:
That Booty is correct !! Smile

I want him give me a lap-dance on my face.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

G:

H:

I:

J:

K:

L:

M:

N:

O:

P:

Q:

R:

S:

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

1 days ago

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

1 days ago

1 days ago

I don't know what the "grandma" thing is or who's behind it, that means nothing to me. I post pix on the reg. So I can't complain about that. If "Golden Girls" are their thing on a gay forum and somebody wants promote it, knock themselves out.

It's the habitual arguing and taken over of other forums reg's threads with childish shit. While trying to force some people who absolutely have no interest your personal beef to pick a side or cosign.

And it turns into some crazy shit back & forth, tit for tat shit, when it's a thread about booty.

1 days ago

Am I reading this correctly?

Are you saying you don’t have a problem with the Grandmaspussy
accounts spamming the forums with insipid garbage, yet you have a huge problem with forum regs who argue with one another?

1 days ago

Code:
Am I reading this correctly? Are you saying you don’t have a problem with the Grandmaspussy accounts spamming the forums with insipid garbage, yet you have a huge problem with forum regs who argue with one another?

Yes you're reading it rite.

Wouldn't be really hypocritical of me to be upset about another forum reg, or even a forum troll posting pix?

I don't have a problem with arguing, and it's okay to in another forum regs thread, as long as it's related to the subject at hand.

If I ask a question like: Would u smash or do u need a full face pic?

I don't want it to turn into a dissertation about theology, pedophilia, Caligula, or whatever. And I have to pick a side. The argument should be about is that ass too nice that it makes his face moot or not?

1 days ago

This is a gay site, though. So, them posting fat old naked women is strictly punitive in nature. You post photos for gay men to enjoy. They are strictly doing what they are doing to annoy, and they can't be blocked, because they are constantly starting new accounts.

Code:
So, them posting fat old naked women is strictly punitive in nature.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Punitive in nature? If anything it reaffirms my homosexuality, and when think I have it bad because of the faint number of gay people. I post a random pic of Adele for reassurance, that I'm glad I'm gay.

Said in jest (but with a principal of persistence, that I will conquer despair).

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

accounts spamming the forums with insipid garbage, yet you have a huge problem with forum regs who argue with one another?

1 days ago

Code:
Am I reading this correctly? Are you saying you don’t have a problem with the Grandmaspussy accounts spamming the forums with insipid garbage, yet you have a huge problem with forum regs who argue with one another?

Wouldn't be really hypocritical of me to be upset about another forum reg, or even a forum troll posting pix?

I don't have a problem with arguing, and it's okay to in another forum regs thread, as long as it's related to the subject at hand.

I don't want it to turn into a dissertation about theology, pedophilia, Caligula, or whatever. And I have to pick a side. The argument should be about is that ass too nice that it makes his face moot or not?

1 days ago

I’m still confused about your stance.
The Grandmaspussy accounts invades threads with an intent
to disrupt, disgust, and discourage people from participating in meaningful, fun conversations. Why are you comparing what you do to the action of a perverted troll?

Code:
Why are you comparing what you do to the action of a perverted troll?

I don't want this to get it lost in translation. Because I think we somewhat agree. Of course my man-threading isn't the same of what "Grandma" is doing. But we both are posting pix. Wouldn't u agree that I would have to be the last person to confront somebody about posting pix?

Yes the intent is totally different. But I can ignore his post. I'm not sure what he wants to accomplish, nor do I care. But I agree it seems like an infestation of roaches.

It would be alright with me if he had just 1 account, and he was doing "his thing", and those who wish to block his posts would be alright.

But another poster pointed out, that he has like almost 80 something accounts doing the same shit in people's thread after they blocked his original account. I don't get it, but BGC no longer has an @admin to do anything about that. It's crazy.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Code:

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

1 days ago

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Cuffin Season with Rico Pruitt #hilarious

2 days ago

Looks like a gay version of Flavor Flav's, flavor of love.

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but there was clearly 1 contestant who just wanted all attention to be on him in the pilot episode, and knew he had no chance of lasting thru the show. And he got his wish. Fighting with damn near everybody. If it continues to be that ratchet, I won't watch it. I have a Signal 23 membership from eons ago, and I never canceled it. So I'll give it 1 more shot, when is episode 2, do u know?

But I noticed there are a lot of porn-stars in the cast.

1 days ago

They say that they will post a new episode every week.

In the director's commentary he talked about the fight and how he didn't want another ratchet reality show.

I noticed the porn stars! On the app there's an uncut trailer for the show. It revealed a lot of freaky stuff in future episodes lol

Oh God, I couldn't watch the commentary, because it was like he was doing a play-by-play of what was going on. Everybody knew what his intent was, in fact there was almost a foreshadowing before Rico was announced as the bachelor.

He wanted his 15 minutes of fame, and he was hellbent on getting anyway possible. No need for the director to explain what we already know.

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: James Harden's is average 40 ppg in his last 20 games.

2 days ago

It's time for the beard to go.

Why what's wrong with his beard? U should see Carlos Boozer's beard. Embarassed

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Pic a Saturday love.

I Embarassed

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Pic a Saturday love.

A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

G:

H:

I:

J:

K:

L:

M:

N:

neon-pct

Senior

Bel Air
Maryland
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Cuffin Season with Rico Pruitt #hilarious

Looks like a gay version of Flavor Flav's, flavor of love.

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but there was clearly 1 contestant who just wanted all attention to be on him in the pilot episode, and knew he had no chance of lasting thru the show. And he got his wish. Fighting with damn near everybody. If it continues to be that ratchet, I won't watch it. I have a Signal 23 membership from eons ago, and I never canceled it. So I'll give it 1 more shot, when is episode 2, do u know?

But I noticed there are a lot of porn-stars in the cast.

Change Online Status: Status Update: