Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 7 mins ago    Post subject: When White Boys try you

1 days ago

Any race can do what he did.

1 days ago

Thanks to people like you I'm sure. Coons have aloud White people to feel empowered, but not only White people. You got Mexicans and even Asians out here calling each other niggas. That's how bad it's gotten. Back in the day that would have been an automatic beat down.

1 days ago

If the word bother you so much then encourage folks to not use it.

1 days ago

Then, they can't use a racial double standard.

22 mins ago

im not going there. Very Happy

If you have to know one's race to know whether they can say a word, then, it's a way of requiring everyone to treat people differently, based solely on their race (that's the real definition of racism, too.)

All I have to do is post the truth. They hate the truth so much.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: Black Guys from Starbucks Speak Out! Bruh only 2 min!!!

1 days ago

Fundamentally, I have no problem with a business calling the cops on people who want to sit around and not buy anything; its called trespass. Having written that, it is a problem if the business does not evenly apply such a policy and discriminates on the basis of race, etc. What I have not seen here, however (and so cannot come to an informed conclusion), is the ex-manager's side of the story. If it turns out that the manager treated all non-paying people the same way, then I have no problem with her calling the cops. If she only applied her behavior to non-whites--for instance--then her ass deserved to be let go and Starbucks deserves the negative attention its getting.

"If it turns out that the manager treated all non-paying people the same way, then I have no problem with her calling the cops."

It's not gunna be that easy a question, because some of the people who haven't bought anything that day may have spent plenty of money there over the last week, or month. The Black Woman that worked under her (and accused her of being racist etc.) said she always had reasons why Whites weren't thrown out etc. Stuff like spending money at the store before, etc. is probably a big reason.
I don't think these guys wanted to have to have a meeting in this "White" coffeehouse. So, they didn't want to give any money to them, but wanted to use their restroom. Most store managers aren't gunna like that. I am sure both sides had loads of attitude, too.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: Bush's Grandma died

4 days ago

I can't take YOU!!!

4 days ago

LOLLLL..That fkn corpse been for 30 years

4 days ago

I TAKE IT YOU'RE NOT A FAN OF BARBARA BUSH?

10 hrs ago

Well I'm sure she fully supported her husband's 1964 election bid to be the U.S. Senator from Texas. He attacked the Democratic Candidate, Ralph Yarborough (the Senator from Texas at the time) as a left-wing demagogue and for his vote in favor of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Senator Ralph Yarborough was the 1 U.S. Senator from the South to vote for it.
So, these 2 old Bushes weren't the greatness that they are making them out to be.

4 hrs ago

Modern day republicans like to consolidate different eras in party politics to deceive their naive gullible base, like nothing has changed.

One of the most notorious examples is they try to link modern democrats with "conservative" democrats of the pre-civil rights south, then known as "Dixie-crats". Like Barrack Obama are 1 in the same with George Wallace, Ben Tillman, Ross Barnett, Lester Maddox, & Strom Thurmond among others.

Because we all know that the modern day left-leaning democratic party would have been standing hand & hand with George Wallace blocking black students from entering University of Alabama. While the conservative leaning GOP would have been marching in Selma over the Edmund Pettus bridge with the civil rights movement.

It's actually mind-boggling to me, that they'll link liberals & progressives with segregation & Jim Crow, while they portray conservatives as open-minded activist that loved Dr. Martin Luther King's crusade for equal rights.

And they do it with a straight face, & often get away with that tom-foolery without being called out for it.

3 hrs ago

I guess that's the only play they've got. The one thing I have to bring up is that Jackie Robinson endorsed Nixon for president in 1960.... declaring that the civil rights commitment of Nixon’s Democratic rival, John F. Kennedy, was “insincere.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/07/upshot/jackie-robinson-and-nixon-life-and-death-of-a-political-friendship.html

Evidently, Kennedy redeemed himself in October 1960, but Robinson "too stubborn" to switch his support to Kennedy.

2 hrs ago

Was JFK seen as too conservative back then? He talked a good game, but he was from Boston. The one big city in the liberal northeast that had a southern Georgia or Northern Florida type feel. And tho it wasn't state sanctioned, people often tell stories that Boston endorsed "separate but equal" policies.

He was trying to win a Presidential Election. Can you see the conundrum?

He was already asking a lot to be elected president as a Catholic. When he got in, he did what he thought was right.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: Bush's Grandma died

4 days ago

SMH........JUDGE LEST WE BE JUDGED!
LIFE IS GREAT!

Hello, Houston-area resident.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

4 days ago

I thought she was in her 90's when she was the 1st Lady, or even when she was 2nd Lady. It was like was born old, like she was the female version of Benjamin Button or something.

Yea, she appeared to age well from age 70-90, because she was already there.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

4 days ago

I can't take YOU!!!

4 days ago

4 days ago

10 hrs ago

Well I'm sure she fully supported her husband's 1964 election bid to be the U.S. Senator from Texas. He attacked the Democratic Candidate, Ralph Yarborough (the Senator from Texas at the time) as a left-wing demagogue and for his vote in favor of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

So, these 2 old Bushes weren't the greatness that they are making them out to be.

4 hrs ago

Modern day republicans like to consolidate different eras in party politics to deceive their naive gullible base, like nothing has changed.

One of the most notorious examples is they try to link modern democrats with "conservative" democrats of the pre-civil rights south, then known as "Dixie-crats". Like Barrack Obama are 1 in the same with George Wallace, Ben Tillman, Ross Barnett, Lester Maddox, & Strom Thurmond among others.

Because we all know that the modern day left-leaning democratic party would have been standing hand & hand with George Wallace blocking black students from entering University of Alabama. While the conservative leaning GOP would have been marching in Selma over the Edmund Pettus bridge with the civil rights movement.

It's actually mind-boggling to me, that they'll link liberals & progressives with segregation & Jim Crow, while they portray conservatives as open-minded activist that loved Dr. Martin Luther King's crusade for equal rights.

And they do it with a straight face, & often get away with that tom-foolery without being called out for it.

I guess that's the only play they've got. The one thing I have to bring up is that Jackie Robinson endorsed Nixon for president in 1960.... declaring that the civil rights commitment of Nixon’s Democratic rival, John F. Kennedy, was “insincere.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/07/upshot/jackie-robinson-and-nixon-life-and-death-of-a-political-friendship.html

Evidently, Kennedy redeemed himself in October 1960, but Robinson "too stubborn" to switch his support to Kennedy.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 7 hrs ago    Post subject: Pic a Saturday love.

c

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 8 hrs ago    Post subject: Valdo asked a question.....

https://chaturbate.com/don_blade/

The answer is Blatinos.

@king--valdo

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 10 hrs ago    Post subject: Bush's Grandma died

4 days ago

I can't take YOU!!!

4 days ago

4 days ago

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 11 hrs ago    Post subject: Soul food can't fuck with Italian food.

1 days ago

Nothing can fuck with Italian food.

1 days ago

My favorite Italian spot is Bella Roma on Robertson and Pico Blvd.

Or C&O Italian.

1 days ago

As you can see at 3:42, They need to move to a nicer location. The food is good, though. The bread is really, really good. If you are ever out in that area of Mexico, try it.

15 hrs ago

I'm a traveler, so I look forward to flyin' over there to see for myself.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 16 hrs ago    Post subject: So, I have been sittin next to a gay Latino guy at work, And

^^^

Just like at Starbucks, instead of just buying something to eat, Blacks want to start some kind of conflict.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 17 hrs ago    Post subject: Soul food can't fuck with Italian food.

1 days ago

Well! ... At least you're being honest about trolling, because I was about to remind you that you've done these types of topics on all of your last 15 Valdo's profiles.

1 days ago

You so cute

1 days ago

WHO'S THAT FEM BOY WITH THE BLONDE HAIR?

Laughing

23 hrs ago

Mars Scape forehead, and elder arms

size: boys t-shirt

23 hrs ago

SHE'S BEEN TROLLING FOR YEARS ON HERE...I HEAR HER ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT "COON" AND "SIMP" YET SHE DYES HER HAIR BLONDE-THAT SCREAMS "WANNA BE WHIRE BOY" TO ME.

AREN'T YOU A NATURAL BLONDE BOO?

23 hrs ago

No....LOL...LIGHT BRN

THIS THREAD!!

22 hrs ago

SHE LOOKS EVIL, DECEITFUL, SNEAKY, AND DISHONEST. I WANT KNOW PARTS OF HER...I DODGED THAT BULLET YEARS AGO BY NOT GETTING INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER...HER TRUE COLORS HAVE COME OUT...😎

Relationship?...He'd be doing good to just take care of a dog.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: Soul food can't fuck with Italian food.

1 days ago

This thread attracts the most insecure forum members, and those who like Italian food.

1 days ago

Italian food slaaaaaeeeeys lol
Laughing i can't help it.

They know it's good.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: Soul food can't fuck with Italian food.

1 days ago

1 days ago

Or C&O Italian.

They have both a C&O CUCINA, AND A C&O TRATTORIA. Both good, or just been to 1 of them?

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 23 hrs ago    Post subject: Soul food can't fuck with Italian food.

1 days ago

Well! ... At least you're being honest about trolling, because I was about to remind you that you've done these types of topics on all of your last 15 Valdo's profiles.

1 days ago

You so cute

1 days ago

Laughing

23 hrs ago

23 hrs ago

SHE'S BEEN TROLLING FOR YEARS ON HERE...I HEAR HER ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT "COON" AND "SIMP" YET SHE DYES HER HAIR BLONDE-THAT SCREAMS "WANNA BE WHIRE BOY" TO ME.

AREN'T YOU A NATURAL BLONDE BOO?

No....LOL...LIGHT BRN

THIS THREAD!!

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 23 hrs ago    Post subject: Soul food can't fuck with Italian food.

1 days ago

1 days ago

You so cute

1 days ago

Laughing

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: When White Boys try you

1 days ago

1 days ago

Thanks to people like you I'm sure. Coons have aloud White people to feel empowered, but not only White people. You got Mexicans and even Asians out here calling each other niggas. That's how bad it's gotten. Back in the day that would have been an automatic beat down.

1 days ago

If the word bother you so much then encourage folks to not use it.

Then, they can't use a racial double standard.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Black Guys from Starbucks Speak Out! Bruh only 2 min!!!

1 days ago

WAS IT A SET UP THOUGH?...

SEEMS LIKE IT WAS...

1 days ago

When they care about Blacks doing the same or worse, then, let me know. The media only publicizes one race being the victim, and one race being the victimizer. I was told to get in my car, and never come back to this neighborhood again. What did I do? Pull knife on her? Go confront her? Call the cops on her? No, I got in my car and left. I don't have these fkn pussyfied interviews set up. Ain't any cops or media gunna care when Blacks act racially bigoted and threatening. So, why am I gunna care when they only care about one race of victims? If they were consistent about enforcing racial stuff, then, fine, but they aren't.

1 days ago

WAIT, BLACKS TOLD YOU NOT TO COME BACK TO THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD?

Forum :  Topic : When White Boys try you

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

1 days ago

HE'S A MAD FTM ......Looking to take his anger out on anything he can find.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: So, I spent like $135 at Black owned business today

2 days ago

I'm confused. You're not going to support black owned businesses anymore because of how some unassociated beggar treated you outside of said business?

2 days ago

It happened on Crenshaw (a block north of Slauson.) Honestly, anything East of Overhill (on Slauson) is dangerous for Whites. I've been stupid for going over there. In a way, she's right. Need to keep my ass out of that whole area. Need to stop trusting that mentally unstable muthafkrs won't erupt.

It's not the owners fault. I'm not going over there anymore, though...Unsafe...Uncivilized area.

1 days ago

If you really feel unsafe, that's one thing. But I wouldn't feel unsafe because one jerk was racist toward me. How do people treat you generally in that area? I've been mistreated by some white people in the past, but I don't write off an entire group or neighborhood because of the actions of a few.

"How do people treat you generally in that area?"

Same as on BGC...Like a pedophile who has been good for a while.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

Black guy in a conflict.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Soul food can't fuck with Italian food.

@mr_oizo -insecure bitch

@profit_maker -insecure bitch

@jumanie-moore -insecure bitch

@evilblackperson -insecure bitch

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

This thread attracts the most insecure forum members, and those who like Italian food.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: What would u pay for 1 hour, to play with this?

I'd pay to see these 3 fk each other for an hour.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: pretty booty thread

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg7N--8lUnf/?taken-by=footballdreamlife

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhh2todAyea/?taken-by=footballdreamlife

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

1 days ago

1 days ago

Or C&O Italian.

As you can see at 3:42, They need to move to a nicer location. The food is good, though. The bread is really, really good. If you are ever out in that area of Mexico, try it.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Which part of the Reese's Cup do u like better?

pnabtr

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

I'll take the darker one (in Turquoise.)

@KING--VALDO gets the one in white shorts.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: So, I spent like $135 at Black owned business today

Most people who want to know the address, the names of the 2 businesses, receipt for money spent,etc. Can get it. Just not gunna post it for these hotep types, and their adjacent helpers.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

2 days ago

Liberty

inkōˈhirənt

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Black Guys from Starbucks Speak Out! Bruh only 2 min!!!

1 days ago

The police were called after they sat there for 2 minutes!!! Welcome to America....

http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1170578

This been up here 6 hours, and zero Blacks said she was wrong. So, I just see double standards and hypocrisy from Blacks. They care about things done against blacks. They don't care when Blacks are the victimisers. The media is about the same way.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

These 2 Black guys gunna be against Blacks being racially bigoted towards Whites?

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

1 days ago

SEEMS LIKE IT WAS...

All these fkn Hoteps saying racially bigoted shit constantly....Right out in the open....All over message boards....So, there's no consistency. Always only worried when the race of the victim is that which they prefer to report about.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

1 days ago

SEEMS LIKE IT WAS...

Do you think Robin Roberts would care that covenant writes book after book of racially bigoted stuff about Whites????............... Fuck no!!!!

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

1 days ago

SEEMS LIKE IT WAS...

When they care about Blacks doing the same or worse, then, let me know. The media only publicizes one race being the victim, and one race being the victimizer. I was told to get in my car, and never come back to this neighborhood again. What did I do? Pull knife on her? Go confront her? Call the cops on her? No, I got in my car and left. I don't have these fkn pussyfied interviews set up. Ain't any cops or media gunna care when Blacks act racially bigoted and threatening. So, why am I gunna care when they only care about one race of victims? If they were consistent about enforcing racial stuff, then, fine, but they aren't.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Threesome Thursdays.

2 days ago

i. p.

1 days ago

Code:
i. p.
u so corny

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=2065472992

^^^^ BOTH PRETTY BOOTIES. I wish Kendall's still looked like this, but, oh, well.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1614367777

Platinum got the booty looking particularly nice for this video.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: So, I spent like $135 at Black owned business today

2 days ago

wait what?

http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1170580

^^^ That is exactly what took place, today. This person knew I was giving some other more successful Black Person business, and just tried to drag that person down.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: So, I spent like $135 at Black owned business today

2 days ago

wait what?

What don't you understand? Not safe in that area. Can't use that business anymore.

Change Online Status: Status Update: