United States

PostPosted: 15 mins ago    Post subject: Threesome Thursdays

D, F

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 22 mins ago    Post subject: Do gay men ever marry each other?

Don't think they marry the ones that keep eating ass after shit was discovered, but who knows.

Forum :  Topic : Pretty Booty Thread (#3A)

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: Pretty Booty Thread (#3A)

16 days ago

14 hrs ago

They're cute

He another beauty? His money must be. HIT AFTER HIT,

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: So Omarosa was bribed with a no-show job?

Compromised -Look up the definition of it being used as an adjective. That's why she didn't take the bribe. She would of been compromised. Y'all need to think of that before you just agree to take the bribe.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: So Omarosa was bribed with a no-show job?

14 hrs ago

I WOULD HAVE TOOK IT...LMAO

8 hrs ago

Damn straight! Why didn't she take that gig? Shocked

See, that leverage of having her agree to take a bribe is that thing the Russians do.....Compromised.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: So Omarosa was bribed with a no-show job?

14 hrs ago

Got caught up playing friends with a mean bitch.

8 hrs ago

She knows how to play the game. He should have told Kelly, Omarosa stays, u can fire anyone else, because she has the dirt on me.

He didn't want to tell Kelly that she had dirt on him....Talking with Kelly, he went along with firing her, because Kelly trying to act like he is saving Donnie from this bitch, a land mine, Donald. I'm saving you from a Cancer, buddy. Now be a man, and let's dump this bitch. When Donald talks to her, he trying to pretend he didn't know about the firing. What else can he tell her? They found out you were cheating on the use of cars. "They forced me to go along with firing you." Not really something he's comfortable admitting to. So he tried to play them against each other (something Narcissists are incredibly good at doing.) He realized it wasn't gunna work this time. Tried to bribe her. That effort to bribe her should get him impeached. All these politicians are cheating a little bit on the use of campaign funds. So, they are all probably trying to look tough on it. Could get him impeached. Doubt they do it. If the House turns over control, be could get impeached. Then, the question is whether the Republican controlled Senate will punish him. House impeached.Senate is the one who actually has to take action on the impeachment (they refused to act on it when Clinton got impeached.)

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: So Omarosa was bribed with a no-show job?

14 hrs ago

8 hrs ago

She knows how to play the game. He should have told Kelly, Omarosa stays, u can fire anyone else, because she has the dirt on me.

Seems like he might of been facing an ultimatum. ( from Kelly) to get rid of her, or him. Don't think it was Donald's idea to get rid of her. You hear on that tape that Kelly found out she was scamming somehow (with use of cars) etc. So, really it comes down to the fact that he probably thought he needed some Blacks in the White House. He knew she a crazy birch, and thought he could work with it. He could, but others couldn't put up with her, and ultimatumed him right into this here.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 11 hrs ago    Post subject: The Google Pixelbook

The $750 version (Intel i5 processor.)

I know enough good. Tell me the bad (other than being the most expensive chromebooks.)

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 12 hrs ago    Post subject: So Omarosa was bribed with a no-show job?

She looks like a MTF Tranny..... She's not?

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 12 hrs ago    Post subject: So Omarosa was bribed with a no-show job?

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

14 hrs ago

Laughing

Now Trump wants Omarosa arrested & charged with federal security breaches. But if Trump is for actual law & order, does he want law & order to come the way of the woman who offered Omarosa a bribe she didn't take?

That's got to be, at least, borderline illegal. Offering $15k a month (from campaign money) to make a speech once in a while?

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 12 hrs ago    Post subject: Pretty Booty Thread (#3A)

16 days ago

14 hrs ago

They're cute

They have one video wearing little see- through vests with a black hood sewn on. I just couldn't do it. Someone else will have to post that.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 12 hrs ago    Post subject: Pretty Booty Thread (#3A)

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 14 hrs ago    Post subject: Pretty Booty Thread (#3A)

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 15 hrs ago    Post subject: Pretty Booty Thread (#3A)

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 15 hrs ago    Post subject: Pretty Booty Thread (#3A)

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 17 hrs ago    Post subject: Elvis Presley, Babe Ruth, & Aretha Franklin.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 23 hrs ago    Post subject: Teyena Taylor comes for Jeremih

1 days ago

https://twitter.com/TEYANATAYLOR/status/1029793948137672704?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1029793948137672704&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231029793948137672704

She called him a diva and princess

Is she trying to say he's a queen behind the scenes

Many of his photos point that direction. Sort of dresses like Mississippi Hubby with purple added.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: still waiting, bitch

Oh, you writing like 5x-10x more than me, but claim I am the one writing a lot. You're not self aware. Same as Trump complaining Obama golfing, then he ends up golfing 5x-10x. I am on a damn tablet and a phone. So, I know very well how much I am writing .

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

Everyone knows if a group of mainly White People had a so called religion where their prophet was a child molester....Almost 50 years old. and fkn 9 year old little flower Aisha??

You'd be all up in that shit. Un huh. Be wanting to end such evil stuff

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

Now, still waiting for you to be concerned about 25% of the world's population thinking a child molester is their prophet. See. You are cool with that Why.?...How can that be? ..Gee a Black bitch got a double standard. .Hmmm...Could it be cuz they are almost all Brown people? Could that be why you couldn't care less that they cherish the name of a child molester all the time? Hmm

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

Since you love and adore these priests molesting (nothing seems to make you happier .)

Let's speak on why you like it so much.

1) You hate yourself. Black and Gay?......GOD FORBIDE? YOU MUST FIND A WAY TO PAY BACK YOUR Race, and show that you hate this evil of homosexuality put on you.

2) Voila....White Fags..You can leave your own race alone, but hate Whites, and hate gays.

Perfect. !!

Damn, you good for finding a way to help your race fight whitey, and fight faggotry.

So, who is it that mainly wants to be priests?

White Fags that hate their own faggotry. ? Religious.....Yes, the perfect job for someone like Love Peace Soul Brother. Surely, they won't like males once they become a priest. THAT WILL CURE THEM. ..

oh shit. Didn't work. Still works for Darth though. Gets to talk about these evil White Fags.

Now , if they didn't have celibacy rules, who do you think these Fag priests be horny with?Maybe other adult males that hate being Gsy? .......So, that's how I see it. As a problem that needs a real fix. I never said they shouldn't be punished. See, I like real solutions, and you freak out when someone dare speaks about a solution. How dare someone fick with your hate white Fags party. That is evil. Don't fk with Darth's high.damn it..

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

You all up jizzing on the wall thrilled that Catholic priests were molesting..Happy as bunnies on Easter. Made your week. Look how happy. Now still waiting for you to be concerned about 25% of the world's population thinking a child molester is their prophet. See. You are cool with that Why.?...How can that be? ..Gee a Black bitch got a double standard. .Hmmm...Could it be cuz they are almost all Brown people? Could that be why you couldn't care less that they cherish the name of a child molester all the time? Hmm...

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Smh Even Black cops are tired of niggas not obeying commands

1 days ago

Whenever race is mentioned in the title bird flu runs in with his mouth watering like a starving dog.

He is obsessed with race and very clearly an ignorant racist.

1 days ago

You're ignorant so you two have things in common. You and darthchocolate know birdfus every move. Wonder why...………...

1 days ago

They are in more race threads than me. Black hypocrites are a dime a dozen. I am not in any of return to Israel's shit.Not in Darth's race baiting threads.Bitch need to find a fox's booty hole to play with. She"s missing those 2 thieves.

1 days ago

Don't worry about them lifeless sissies. One talks to a make believe diary that talks back to her and the other is fixated on white catholic priests that shamed him and left him untouched all his kid life. So you can best believe both these color struck fags are going to be on your all their gay lives. And thank their lil g god they only have one life or you'd be miserable forever

Be glad there ain't a black court (except for that 1 city in the Atlanta area.) This bitter burnt chocolate maggot would try to have your prosecuted for speculating, guessing, joking etc. About him being good looking as a kid. They'd probably say that's enough "evidence" to charge you. Author Dr. This and Dr. That said such n' 'such in their book. Must be true.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Smh Even Black cops are tired of niggas not obeying commands

1 days ago

Whenever race is mentioned in the title bird flu runs in with his mouth watering like a starving dog.

1 days ago

You're ignorant so you two have things in common. You and darthchocolate know birdfus every move. Wonder why...………...

1 days ago

They are in more race threads than me. Black hypocrites are a dime a dozen. I am not in any of return to Israel's shit.Not in Darth's race baiting threads.Bitch need to find a fox's booty hole to play with. She"s missing those 2 thieves.

1 days ago

Don't worry about them lifeless sissies. One talks to a make believe diary that talks back to her and the other is fixated on white catholic priests that shamed him and left him untouched all his kid life. So you can best believe both these color struck fags are going to be on your all their gay lives. And thank their lil g god they only have one life or you'd be miserable forever

You know these dogs and cats that you see all around you each day aren't just the same as animals in the wild. For this bitch to try to compare these wild thieving gangsters to them is absurd. These are called domesticated.animals. Those foxes ain't bred to be staying with people like that. That's why they just constantly stealing stuff, and hiding it for themselves. They could go for the bitch neck . Think it looks like something they'd like.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

1 days ago

"Video posted 2 days ago"

Laughing Police ain't got time for niggas and the games.

1 days ago

I think he tried to beat that same cop up back in June. He has a case against him for that.

Not random.

1 days ago

That's wild.

Yea, someone else should of been doing whatever had to be done with this guy.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

1 days ago

1 days ago

They are mad because I let it be known that the guy in pink tried to beat this cop up earlier this year. They want to come in here and pretend that he just randomly beat someone black up. They weren't raised to want all the facts available. They hate it.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

1 days ago

1 days ago

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

Can you please show some photos to someone neutral. SHUT THIS MAGGOT UP.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: What if colin kaepernick was kneeling for gay rights

4 days ago

Treated worse..

Kicked out completely.

Ridiculed and black balled.

3 days ago

Really....so you think America is more homophobic than racist?

3 days ago

lol...Gay people are disliked by people of all races

3 days ago

So are blacks

And in America the gay movement is protected by white privilege

Blacks are protected by?

3 days ago

We are now back to why it is important to get out and vote. You vote to gain rights and also preserve them. Siting at home on election day and complaining gets you nothing.

3 days ago

Voting get you what?

People who exploit your pain for votes.

I'll vote when a truly honorable leader comes forth

1 days ago

If every Black Person does that, then you'll just keep getting Republicans winning. Tried that last time, and look who Yall let in. Only the followers of a dictator ever get what they really want in politics. Democracies aren't about perfectionism or someone's idea of what a perfect leader should be. That's why they have all these clothing shops and high end fashions. So Blacks can go buy their version of perfection. Politics ain't that way. Yall need to learn that, or your ass gunna get run the fuck over. Take the best deal you can get. That's what you saw the Republicans do. They put up with this guy, and won. Dems got picky. They lost.

This shit ain't hard. You got to compromise, or your ass gunna get beat down. You are not beat down. If Dems don't control something after November, Donnie gunna cut social programs to the bone. Somebody got to pay for that tax cut. Picky Dems gunna wish they were smarter.

1 days ago

I actually agree with you

Which is why I just opt out

Until a leader I believe in arrives.

If that never happens I'll never vote

1 days ago

I say again.....I was wrong for questioning the amount of force that black parents think they need to use on their kids. Regular threats of punishment etc. wound appear to do close to nothing

1 days ago

Now you lost me

You're stubborn.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

1 days ago

"Video posted 2 days ago"

Laughing Police ain't got time for niggas and the games.

I think he tried to beat that same cop up back in June. He has a case against him for that.

Not random.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: What if colin kaepernick was kneeling for gay rights

LOL.....

That was funny.

You're always making a pile of rocks from a single pebble.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

4 days ago

Treated worse..

Kicked out completely.

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

So are blacks

Blacks are protected by?

3 days ago

We are now back to why it is important to get out and vote. You vote to gain rights and also preserve them. Siting at home on election day and complaining gets you nothing.

3 days ago

Voting get you what?

1 days ago

If every Black Person does that, then you'll just keep getting Republicans winning. Tried that last time, and look who Yall let in. Only the followers of a dictator ever get what they really want in politics. Democracies aren't about perfectionism or someone's idea of what a perfect leader should be. That's why they have all these clothing shops and high end fashions. So Blacks can go buy their version of perfection. Politics ain't that way. Yall need to learn that, or your ass gunna get run the fuck over. Take the best deal you can get. That's what you saw the Republicans do. They put up with this guy, and won. Dems got picky. They lost.

This shit ain't hard. You got to compromise, or your ass gunna get beat down. You are not beat down. If Dems don't control something after November, Donnie gunna cut social programs to the bone. Somebody got to pay for that tax cut. Picky Dems gunna wish they were smarter.

1 days ago

I actually agree with you

Which is why I just opt out

Until a leader I believe in arrives.

If that never happens I'll never vote

I say again.....I was wrong for questioning the amount of force that black parents think they need to use on their kids. Regular threats of punishment etc. wound appear to do close to nothing

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: If anyone view me as a king hit me up

How 'bout a Queen?

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

Dems going around acting like they are smarter than Republicans. No, you are not. As a whole, you are way more dumb. Can't strategize to save your life.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

4 days ago

Treated worse..

Kicked out completely.

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

So are blacks

Blacks are protected by?

3 days ago

3 days ago

Voting get you what?

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: He beautiful

2 days ago

Yes (Sans the Muslim Beard.)

1 days ago

Do you see his skin, that face and those lips?
Very pretty to look at.

1 days ago

Yes. You do know the NYC area and PHILLY have thousands of these, right? Most are dumb, but do you really care?

1 days ago

Laughing When they're looking like that, hell no i don't care.

LOL.......I shouldn't just say dumb.

Dumb and/or uneducated. Drake's momma could of gotten results with some of them.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Anybody see Christopher Robin?

LMFAO @ this thread. It was kinda funny that you wanted to see it, but I wouldn't say it"s wrong to want to see it. Blacks box each other in more. I'm sure you knew they'd come for you in this thread, but you just didn''t give a fuck.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

2 days ago

1 days ago

Do you see his skin, that face and those lips?
Very pretty to look at.

Yes. You do know the NYC area and PHILLY have thousands of these, right? Most are dumb, but do you really care?

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

Change Online Status: Status Update: