Search

POST NEWBird-fu's Posts
Forum :  Topic : HV3 teasing , again.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: HV3 teasing , again.

Shot 4 in the hole
Shot 3 putt 46 ft 4 in., 10 ft 9 in. to hole
Shot 2 180 yds to green, 35 ft 3 in. to hole
Shot 1 253 yds to right intermediate, 191 yds to hole

See, if someone has a 35ft distance putt to the hole, and they hit it 46ft? Guess what. They are hitting it 11 damn feet past the hole. Some careless shit.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Smokey the Trump says Californians should rake leaves.

1 days ago

You lazy Californian condors, need to get up off your lazy asses and start raking leaves to prevent those forest wildfires.

A PSA from the MAGA president.

1 days ago

LOL......I don't see a tweet like that. Who he say it to?

1 days ago

I found this on twiiter.

Look at that guy to his rite try to hold his composure as talking about "forest floors being raked".

https://twitter.com/TheContemptor/status/1063888277516820480

Sometimes I wonder if he makes certain statements because he knows it's gonna get more publicity. This happened today, Saturday. I got a feeling a lot of people will be talking about "forest floors" needing to raked tomorrow morning on the Sunday early morning news shows like meet the press.

1 days ago

Well, we have had these fires this time of year for at least 15 years, now. The low humidity and strong winds (that blow towards the ocean) are the 2 biggest factors. I don't think raking would help that much, because it's mainly the actual trees and brush that are catching fire. I guess clearing all trees and brush back from any populated areas would be the only way I'd live in one of these mountain/ canyon areas.

1 days ago

I defer to your regional proximity. As I have about as much experience with wildfire causes as penguins do with eating fruit from the tropics.

1 days ago

Truth is the fire that is the outlier is the one in Northern California (city of Paradise totally fried.)

The fire in the Santa Monica Mountains happens every 10 years. They act surprised, but they all know that's a natural fire zone. Fires start out by Kim and Kanye, and head right over the mountains to the end up at the ocean (Malibu.) This is the 2nd house that Neil young has lost this way. So, they know there is a chance this can happen, and they build there, anyways. Bruce Jenner, or whatever the name is now, knew her house could get destroyed this way. Mylie, too. It could of been worse. Northern San Diego County usually burns up, too.

1 days ago

While I'm not well-versed on wildfires, I just knew his description of "raking the forest floors" wasn't a sensible description & certainly not worthy of a presidential monologue in which he threw California's bravest under the bus or into fire as he blamed firemen for this tragedy.

It's not a new problem, at all. We have very low humidity out here this time of year, and we have winds that race threw canyons and foothills in a very specific way. When our previous winter isn't very wet, it means the actual living trees and brush are fairly flammable (not just the floor.) I think they said it was a hot summer. That made the trees etc. more flammable. I think they'd have to remove living trees and brush, or water them a lot (which would put us in a drought, pretty quickly.) As you can see from the posts above, these fires hit these same areas time, and again. Basically, people should not build in these places. Like how many fires have they had come over those mountains and head towards the ocean at Malibu? 20 or 30? ....Duh....

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: The BGC Match Making Thread

2 days ago

Just make sure Angelo knows that's some bowlegged Trans Man.

1 days ago

It u haven’t had enough have u?? Laughing

Start another messy bitch thread.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Who wants Bird-Fuu.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: This is how Black Gays and Transexuals are treated by Black

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: This is how Black Gays and Transexuals are treated by Black

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Tommy sotomayor and black elder go live beef now

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Old gay people of colour

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

http://archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/07/26/opinion/26corrective-rape.html

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

Students at the Cheikh Anta Diop University in Dakar, Senegal have gone on a homophobic rampage, threatening to kill a man they accused of being gay.A security guard said that the students screamed: “We are going to kill him!” The victim, however, managed to escape to the offices of campus security.

When security personnel refused to release the man to the baying mob, the enraged youths, armed with iron bars, clubs and bricks, began to riot; setting buildings on fire and destroying an ATM.

They harassed staff at a campus restaurant, threw plates to the ground and stole mobile phones.Police were called and were forced to disperse the crowd with tear gas.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Smokey the Trump says Californians should rake leaves.

Look at this ridiculous mess.

Malibu has seen dozens of wildfires:

October 26, 1929 – Malibu Colony, 13 homes burned.

1930 – \"Potrero,\" Decker Canyon Road Corridor, 15,000 acres (accidental blaze caused by walnut pickers in Thousand Oaks area.

October 23, 1935 – \"Malibu\" or \"Latigo/Sherwood,\" Kanan/Decker Corridor, 30,000 acres

November 23, 1938 – \"Topanga,\" Topanga Canyon, 14,500 acres

October 20, 1943 – \"Las Flores,\" Malibu Canyon, 5,800 acres

November 6, 1943 – \"Woodland Hills (Las Virgenes),\" Kanan/Decker Corridor, 15,000 acres

December 26, 1956 – \"Newton,\" Kanan/Decker Corridor, 26,000 acres (110 km2), 100 homes, one death, Frank Dickover.

December 2, 1958 – \"Liberty,\" Malibu Canyon, 18,000 acres (73 km2), eight firefighters injured, 74 homes destroyed (17 in Corral Canyon).

November 6, 1961 – \"Topanga,\" Topanga Canyon, 8,000 acres

September 25, 1970 – \"Wright,\" Malibu Canyon, 28,000 acres (110 km2), 10 deaths, 403 homes destroyed.

October 30, 1973 – \"Topanga,\" Topanga Canyon, 2,800 acres (11 km2).

October 23, 1978 – \"Kanan,\" Kanan/Decker Corridor, 25,000 acres (100 km2), 2 deaths, 230 homes.

October 9, 1982 – \"Dayton,\" Malibu Canyon Corridor, 44,000 acres (180 km2), 15 homes in Paradise Cove destroyed.

October 14, 1985 – \"Piuma,\" Las Flores area, Topanga Canyon, 4,700 acres (19 km2).

October 14, 1985 – \"Decker,\" Kanan/Decker Corridor, 6,600 acres (27 km2). Both arson-caused; six homes destroyed; $1 million damage.

November 2, 1993 – \"Old Topanga / North Malibu.\" In 1993, from November 2 to 11, Malibu experienced one of the largest fires in its history, which burned more than 16,516 acres . The 1993 fire storm was composed of two separate fires, one ravaging most of central Malibu/Old Topanga, and another, larger fire affecting areas north of Encinannounced suspicions that the fire was started by arson. The fire and widespread damage to properties and infrastructure resulted in the City of Malibu adopting the strictest fire codes in the country.

October 21, 1996 – \"Calabasas,\" Malibu Canyon Corridor, Brush fire ignited by arcing power line, 13,000 acres

January 6, 2003 – \"Trancas\", Trancas Canyon, 759 acres

January 8, 2007 – On January 8, 2007 at approximately 5:00 pm a fire started in the vicinity of Bluffs Park, south of Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. The fire hit near the Colony area, burning down four houses on Malibu Road, including the oceanfront home of Step By Step star Suzanne Somers. Los Angeles County Fire Department officials announced that a discarded cigarette stub started the blaze.

October 21, 2007 – On October 21, 2007 at approximately 5:00 am a fire started off of Malibu Canyon Road. As of 1:00 pm there were 500+ personnel on scene. 1,200 acres (4.9 km2) burned with no containment. 200+ homes have been evacuated. Five homes confirmed to have been destroyed, with at least nine others damaged. Two commercial structures were completely destroyed. Castle Kashan and the Malibu Presbyterian Church have both been destroyed. Los Angeles County Fire Department officials announced that the fire is still under investigation.

November 24, 2007 – \"Corral.\" On November 24, 2007, the Corral Fire destroyed 53 homes, damageal Canyon. Three lives were lost and 739 homes destroyed in the central Malibu/Old Topanga blaze. 18,949 acres (77 km2) were torched in the north Malibu fire, with zero lives taken and few homes lost in the less densely populated region. Los Angeles County Fire Department officials d 35, and burned over 4,720 acre

November 8, 2018 – "Woolsey Fire," an ongoing wildfire that has burned at least 85,000 acres and destroyed 370 buildings.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

1 days ago

You lazy Californian condors, need to get up off your lazy asses and start raking leaves to prevent those forest wildfires.

"In June 2008, a wildfire, named the "Humboldt Fire" for its point of origin, swept over 22,800 acres (9,200 ha) of land between Chico and Paradise. As many as 9,300 people were forced to evacuate southwestern Paradise until the fire could be brought under control.

In July 2008, a fire called the Camp Fire burned on the northern side of Paradise in the canyon where the Feather River is located. Again, thousands were evacuated from their homes, but the fire failed to cross the river. It was part of a larger complex of fires called the Butte Lightning Complex or BTU Complex, which also included the Belden and Pit fires."

So, I'm sorry to be blunt, but this is not as big of a surprise as they are making it out to be. This is not a city. It was a town in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. If you live in any foothills in Cali., you know you are in fire danger. Honestly, elderly immobile people shouldn't be living in such fire zones. Tje quickness and severity caught them off guard, but they do get fires in these foothills.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

He won Butte county by 4 points.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

I found this on twiiter.

Look at that guy to his rite try to hold his composure as talking about "forest floors being raked".

Sometimes I wonder if he makes certain statements because he knows it's gonna get more publicity. This happened today, Saturday. I got a feeling a lot of people will be talking about "forest floors" needing to raked tomorrow morning on the Sunday early morning news shows like meet the press.

Do you know why he came? I think it's because some survivalist type (who saved his own house with his elderly mother in it) asked him to do it. Said he voted for him, and this is too big of a tragedy for him to not come.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

I found this on twiiter.

1 days ago

Well, we have had these fires this time of year for at least 15 years, now. The low humidity and strong winds (that blow towards the ocean) are the 2 biggest factors. I don't think raking would help that much, because it's mainly the actual trees and brush that are catching fire. I guess clearing all trees and brush back from any populated areas would be the only way I'd live in one of these mountain/ canyon areas.

1 days ago

I defer to your regional proximity. As I have about as much experience with wildfire causes as penguins do with eating fruit from the tropics.

Truth is the fire that is the outlier is the one in Northern California (city of Paradise totally fried.)

The fire in the Santa Monica Mountains happens every 10 years. They act surprised, but they all know that's a natural fire zone. Fires start out by Kim and Kanye, and head right over the mountains to the end up at the ocean (Malibu.) This is the 2nd house that Neil young has lost this way. So, they know there is a chance this can happen, and they build there, anyways. Bruce Jenner, or whatever the name is now, knew her house could get destroyed this way. Mylie, too. It could of been worse. Northern San Diego County usually burns up, too.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: What did you guys think of this?

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

I found this on twiiter.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Tommy sotomayor and black elder go live beef now

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

1 days ago

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

Some of those cute, too.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

1 days ago

JAMAICA IS A SAVAGE ISLAND FULL.OF SAVAGES WHO KILL GAYS...

1 days ago

Im never going there.

What Black-majority country is safe for Black gays to visit?

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

Change Online Status: Status Update: