Search

POST NEWBird-fu's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Special Case: @Darthchocolate1 vs @Princeneon

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 57 mins ago    Post subject: Special Case: @Darthchocolate1 vs @Princeneon

"Again, I have no kinship with Islam. I'm not Islamic. I'm not Muslim."

Yea, but nothing interests you more than Pedophilia. There is a a whole religion (or gang) started by a Pedophile, and somehow you have no interest in that?
That those people follow every word ever came out of a pedophiles mouth? Pretty sure the reason you don't care is because they mainly are brown people. Brown people following the commands of a brown pedophile doesn't interest you. That's quite a double standard.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: Special Case: @Darthchocolate1 vs @Princeneon

I am pretty sure if mainly Whites worshiped a prophet who at almost 50 years old fkd a 9 year old, you'd be all into that shit. Pretty damn sure you'd care about them taking their orders from him. Since it's mainly not Whites, your interest is nil.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: BGC GAG ORDER (VIDEO VERSION) 6/16/18 ❤️❤️❤️

3 days ago

Lol....I actually enjoyed this foolishness....but let's keep it real....the only reason why I will always come for you till the DEATH of me is because you wished cancer on my forum boo....I forgot his username but I think he was having some health issues...I was low key feeling him because we used to communicate privately...but YOU WISHED CANCER ON HIM.....and that's unforgivable....

I might be a lot of things and you can call me hateful/evil/WHATnot but wishing cancer on a soul is completely out of my character....I'm a health care professional....I actually give a shit about the well being of others....so for you to wish cancer on ANYBODY...especially someone on the cusp of my heart....you will never ever know PEACE from me....like never ever ever....and don't act brand new and innocent around these new regs......if you wanna call me out, ATLEAST BE REAL ABOUT THE HISTORY BEHIND OUR BEEF......rather than trying to paint me as a villian....start from the very beginning.....

And those bullshit apology threads and videos you made to address the situation after you caught heat for that cancer shit.....THAT WAS A WASTE OF TIME.....nobody believed your apology because you're a fool and an actress....like the way you're acting like a judge these days.......2 years ago, you were trying to be WENDY WILLIAMS with those dreadful CANCER wigs your were wearing.....and now that T.S Madison is popping.....now you wanna model your stuff after T.S Madison with this "DOCKET" stuff...Wearing Plastic Crowns from PARTY CITY and shit....NOTHING ABOUT YOU IS ORIGINAL HEAUX......always stealing ideas....typical fag stealing taglines from trannys.....always mimicking female and trans talk show hosts and recording that mess with your low resolution tracfone camera....thinking you're in studio when you're in a section 8 studio apartment infested with bed bugs.....Let me tell you something.....you're asking who hurt me?.....YOU DID....with that cancer shit.....and as long as my account is active, you will never know happiness in these threads.....and right after they put my ass in that gas chamber, your chemotherapy will begin as well....those wigs you were wearing will come in handy....You might also need a beard wig too....yours will be much painful than a gas chamber death....a slow painful death.....the kind where they have to feed you food through a tube....YEP!....that's you buddy....You come for me and anyone I love, you're toast....GOD FORGIVES....I'm not God....I DON'T.

2 days ago

Now are you REALLY gonna sit at your computer and type all these lies just to save face? You been hating my guts WAAAAAAAY before Mars and I had our beef. And even if that was where it started (which it isn’t) Mars already forgave me in a private DM like over a year ago. So since he’s obviously moved on, why you still pressed? Just stop gurl. And y’all USED to talk? I guess he got tired of your demonic spirit and kicked yo black ass to the curb! GAG ORDAAA!!! Laughing

Neutral You couldn’t PAY ME to be under your care as a healthcare professional! Lastly, I don’t fuck with that fraud/thief TS Madison. I’m #TeamKhia all day everyday HUNTY...know dat. I’ll give you an A for effort though, I can tell you worked hard to make your reads sting.

Lmao @ you still being pressed over this 2016 drama! GAGS ARE IN ORDAAAAAAA!!!!!! Laughing

2 days ago

He claims to be a Pharmacist. I doubt he even took basic Organic Chemistry in College.

23 hrs ago

Oragnic weeded me allllllllll the fuck way out....

failed TWICE...and the second time I was nervous because theres a part two and low-key didnt want to face it..

carrion.

23 hrs ago

U SO HIGH.

22 hrs ago

im the most well-adjusted person here...lol.

Fresh, Never Frozen:

an u rite..pours liqueur directly into jug...

22 hrs ago

You have double standards. Clearly, you ignore when Blacks say racially bigoted stuff..... So...

22 hrs ago

My, Barack, Blake, Boris and Jussie experience in life has been as a black man...

TOS reserves our right to be bias...

22 hrs ago

Thinking Blacks have that right will just keep blacks in the gutter, but go ahead. Cut your own throats. Good at it.

22 hrs ago

Why you such a freedom fighter..and from Cali of owl places..

Oh and FTR For The Record: Most people love and prefer biracial people who proudly identify as black..

Ask the Queen.

22 hrs ago

What you don't get is that fully respecting people is not giving them excuses all the time. Asking them to react as responsibly (as others) is treating them as equals. If you want equal shit, then, put the crutch down.

22 hrs ago

If I promise to agree can we shift and or pivot...

Why you an Rq beefn... I thawt yall wus cool.

21 hrs ago

See, you don't like us fighting , but just fine with them calling me a pedophile like every damn day.

21 hrs ago

I didn't know that , they call you a lot of things...

Oh and No..not fond of Green eyes..

21 hrs ago

Bitch, what kind of special A.D.D. you got that you don't notice that shit? You got Darth blocked? He says that shit like every day.

21 hrs ago

No I love Darth lol....you right , he does roast you on that lol...

sorry

21 hrs ago

Yea accusing people of illegal stuff with zero proof is cool with Blacks....Cuz no class. Zero.

21 hrs ago

Dont be so thin skinned, have a cigarette or something lol

21 hrs ago

Thin skinned? No, that's a serious crime he's accusing someone of, and he provides zero proof. That's called libel.

21 hrs ago

oh. idk what to say, this went far ya know.

21 hrs ago

You are wrong. That's what you should say. Accusing someone of doing an illegal act, and providing zero proof should be wrong in the Black Community, or any other community. Like I said. Yall lack class. Period.

21 hrs ago

quite ratchet so lol....quietly stays in my lane..

20 hrs ago

Heather is delusional, she thinks I was born woman, don’t know why I’d hide that
And she’s ignorant asf, lying ass, and I’m def not ageist, I date guys older than me, soooooooo I don’t know where she pulled that bull shit from 💩💩💩

14 hrs ago

You're well adjusted...I've observe that over the years...so he's essentially saying you tew pretty to be a real dude......Bish, that's a whole compliment.

Sidebar: he's careful in tone with and about you...he'd eat it if you let him.😅

11 hrs ago

No, I am saying I took figure drawing etc., and the body contour lines are not like other males. I know you tend to ignore a lot, but I guess you're really ignoring that not one forum member (or even outside fuck "friend" ) has come on to claim seeing balls.

6 hrs ago

Ainchugotsumnerve😅 I do not ignore a lot...

Idk tho y'all stay up n arms about a lot here so.

Maybe you should dick him down and find out...

6 hrs ago

He would send the guys that fkd him in here to say he "got balls attached," but they are all proud to have fkd an FTM TYPE.

3 hrs ago

You're doing a version of what you accuse Darth of doing to you...

Your wickedness is showing....

But I'm the right one😂

I'm not the one who wanted to get rid of the forum being monitored. Yall wanted that. Now you got it. Slime everywhere. Bash threads everywhere. Uncivil...Yall wanted your own little Black Gay Chicago. You got it.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: Why are Blacks and Latinos trying to come to Devil Territory

3 hrs ago

Whoever made that thread has me blocked.

3 hrs ago

So, log off and read Covenants shit.

No. He is complaining that Latinos coming in this country, illegally, are being treated better than Haitians being picked up by the Coast Guard etc. He, of course says WHITE DEVILS THIS N' THAT, etc.....My question is if Whites are so bad, then, why are both Latinos and Blacks trying to break into a White-majority country?

2 hrs ago

Well the white majority's cocaine and heroin addictions have turned most of their homelands into narco-terrorist shitholes so why not leave that death and destruction and come here where the final product is purchased?

Chicago is a disaster for the same reason...drug trade by gangs.

2 hrs ago

Always been "shitholes," and it's mainly due to corruption in those countries. Corruption is totally in the fabric of life in Mexico. They just wait in hopes that it becomes the turn of the people they know (to be in position where they can now be corrupt, too.)

1 hrs ago

Corruption has always been in the fabric of mexican government but not Rule by Drug Cartels. That shit is entirely new. And Trump likes government by corrupt dictators so America is no different at the moment.

The shit Trump's cabinet secretaries have gotten away with is insane. Scott Pruitt is still there in the EPA conning the government every damn day and not giving a single damn about people being mad.

"And Trump likes government by corrupt dictators so America is no different at the moment."

I think those comments (that he's made about dictators) scare a lot of people more than anything else he's said. I think it's gunna hurt him in states with a lot of registered Independents. He'll still win your state.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: TGIF, pick 1 to get the weekend started.

W

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: Why are Blacks and Latinos trying to come to Devil Territory

3 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

No. He is complaining that Latinos coming in this country, illegally, are being treated better than Haitians being picked up by the Coast Guard etc. He, of course says WHITE DEVILS THIS N' THAT, etc.....My question is if Whites are so bad, then, why are both Latinos and Blacks trying to break into a White-majority country?

2 hrs ago

Well the white majority's cocaine and heroin addictions have turned most of their homelands into narco-terrorist shitholes so why not leave that death and destruction and come here where the final product is purchased?

Chicago is a disaster for the same reason...drug trade by gangs.

Always been "shitholes," and it's mainly due to corruption in those countries. Corruption is totally in the fabric of life in Mexico. They just wait in hopes that it becomes the turn of the people they know (to be in position where they can now be corrupt, too.)

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: BGC GAG ORDER (VIDEO VERSION) 6/16/18 ❤️❤️❤️

3 days ago

Lol....I actually enjoyed this foolishness....but let's keep it real....the only reason why I will always come for you till the DEATH of me is because you wished cancer on my forum boo....I forgot his username but I think he was having some health issues...I was low key feeling him because we used to communicate privately...but YOU WISHED CANCER ON HIM.....and that's unforgivable....

I might be a lot of things and you can call me hateful/evil/WHATnot but wishing cancer on a soul is completely out of my character....I'm a health care professional....I actually give a shit about the well being of others....so for you to wish cancer on ANYBODY...especially someone on the cusp of my heart....you will never ever know PEACE from me....like never ever ever....and don't act brand new and innocent around these new regs......if you wanna call me out, ATLEAST BE REAL ABOUT THE HISTORY BEHIND OUR BEEF......rather than trying to paint me as a villian....start from the very beginning.....

And those bullshit apology threads and videos you made to address the situation after you caught heat for that cancer shit.....THAT WAS A WASTE OF TIME.....nobody believed your apology because you're a fool and an actress....like the way you're acting like a judge these days.......2 years ago, you were trying to be WENDY WILLIAMS with those dreadful CANCER wigs your were wearing.....and now that T.S Madison is popping.....now you wanna model your stuff after T.S Madison with this "DOCKET" stuff...Wearing Plastic Crowns from PARTY CITY and shit....NOTHING ABOUT YOU IS ORIGINAL HEAUX......always stealing ideas....typical fag stealing taglines from trannys.....always mimicking female and trans talk show hosts and recording that mess with your low resolution tracfone camera....thinking you're in studio when you're in a section 8 studio apartment infested with bed bugs.....Let me tell you something.....you're asking who hurt me?.....YOU DID....with that cancer shit.....and as long as my account is active, you will never know happiness in these threads.....and right after they put my ass in that gas chamber, your chemotherapy will begin as well....those wigs you were wearing will come in handy....You might also need a beard wig too....yours will be much painful than a gas chamber death....a slow painful death.....the kind where they have to feed you food through a tube....YEP!....that's you buddy....You come for me and anyone I love, you're toast....GOD FORGIVES....I'm not God....I DON'T.

2 days ago

Now are you REALLY gonna sit at your computer and type all these lies just to save face? You been hating my guts WAAAAAAAY before Mars and I had our beef. And even if that was where it started (which it isn’t) Mars already forgave me in a private DM like over a year ago. So since he’s obviously moved on, why you still pressed? Just stop gurl. And y’all USED to talk? I guess he got tired of your demonic spirit and kicked yo black ass to the curb! GAG ORDAAA!!! Laughing

Neutral You couldn’t PAY ME to be under your care as a healthcare professional! Lastly, I don’t fuck with that fraud/thief TS Madison. I’m #TeamKhia all day everyday HUNTY...know dat. I’ll give you an A for effort though, I can tell you worked hard to make your reads sting.

Lmao @ you still being pressed over this 2016 drama! GAGS ARE IN ORDAAAAAAA!!!!!! Laughing

2 days ago

He claims to be a Pharmacist. I doubt he even took basic Organic Chemistry in College.

23 hrs ago

failed TWICE...and the second time I was nervous because theres a part two and low-key didnt want to face it..

carrion.

23 hrs ago

U SO HIGH.

22 hrs ago

Fresh, Never Frozen:

22 hrs ago

You have double standards. Clearly, you ignore when Blacks say racially bigoted stuff..... So...

22 hrs ago

My, Barack, Blake, Boris and Jussie experience in life has been as a black man...

22 hrs ago

Thinking Blacks have that right will just keep blacks in the gutter, but go ahead. Cut your own throats. Good at it.

22 hrs ago

Oh and FTR For The Record: Most people love and prefer biracial people who proudly identify as black..

Ask the Queen.

22 hrs ago

What you don't get is that fully respecting people is not giving them excuses all the time. Asking them to react as responsibly (as others) is treating them as equals. If you want equal shit, then, put the crutch down.

22 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

See, you don't like us fighting , but just fine with them calling me a pedophile like every damn day.

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

Bitch, what kind of special A.D.D. you got that you don't notice that shit? You got Darth blocked? He says that shit like every day.

21 hrs ago

sorry

21 hrs ago

Yea accusing people of illegal stuff with zero proof is cool with Blacks....Cuz no class. Zero.

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

Thin skinned? No, that's a serious crime he's accusing someone of, and he provides zero proof. That's called libel.

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

You are wrong. That's what you should say. Accusing someone of doing an illegal act, and providing zero proof should be wrong in the Black Community, or any other community. Like I said. Yall lack class. Period.

21 hrs ago

20 hrs ago

Heather is delusional, she thinks I was born woman, don’t know why I’d hide that
And she’s ignorant asf, lying ass, and I’m def not ageist, I date guys older than me, soooooooo I don’t know where she pulled that bull shit from 💩💩💩

14 hrs ago

You're well adjusted...I've observe that over the years...so he's essentially saying you tew pretty to be a real dude......Bish, that's a whole compliment.

11 hrs ago

No, I am saying I took figure drawing etc., and the body contour lines are not like other males. I know you tend to ignore a lot, but I guess you're really ignoring that not one forum member (or even outside fuck "friend" ) has come on to claim seeing balls.

6 hrs ago

6 hrs ago

He would send the guys that fkd him in here to say he "got balls attached," but they are all proud to have fkd an FTM TYPE.

3 hrs ago

But I'm the right one😂

Let's see what you do when you get falsely accused of criminal activity.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: Why are Blacks and Latinos trying to come to Devil Territory

3 hrs ago

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: Special Case: @Darthchocolate1 vs @Princeneon

"You still haven't explained how Islam has anything to do with me. I am not Islamic and I am not a Muslim. I have never supported Islam in any way, so I am failing to see where this double standard is."

Well, you have a keen interest in pedophilia, but that interest goes away when it's Brown people acting as the perpetrator, or when it's mainly brown people supporting a Pedophile. I am wondering why you aren't consistent with this, and really the answer is that you are a racial bigot. Don't get in the way of your racially bigoted interests by pointing out your obvious racial double standards.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: Can we read anything into this photo, Tom Arnold tweeted?

10 hrs ago

People on the comment sections were burning the middle night oil, coming up with all kinds of theories of what this picture tweeted by Tom Arnold means, if it means anything at all.

Are people reading way too much into this? What we do know about this picture is that it was only taken a couple of days ago. And from the looks of Michael Cohen, he looks to happy for a dude facing some serious charges that he's facing a grand jury on.

10 hrs ago

Family 1st, with them. You know that.

3 hrs ago

Yes, Cohen has a family and is still relative young in life. Unlike Manafort who is almost 70, with no children. It seems like Cohen has more to lose, and a lot longer to live.

And the 1 thing Trump can't interfere in for sure, is the pending state charges against Michael Cohen.

And now Cohen is mad that Trump won't help pay his legal fees. Laughing

LOL...Can he (legally) pay his legal fees?

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: Why are Blacks and Latinos trying to come to Devil Territory

http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1172133

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: BGC GAG ORDER (VIDEO VERSION) 6/16/18 ❤️❤️❤️

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

23 hrs ago

carrion.

23 hrs ago

U SO HIGH.

22 hrs ago

Fresh, Never Frozen:

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

Ask the Queen.

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

sorry

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

20 hrs ago

14 hrs ago

11 hrs ago

6 hrs ago

6 hrs ago

3 hrs ago

But I'm the right one😂

No, I am not accusing him of doing anything illegal.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: Special Case: @Darthchocolate1 vs @Princeneon

Yet you somehow feel it is my responsibility to renounce Islam because I'm black????

LMFAO......Well, here we go with double standards. Blacks seem to have this infatuation with talking about (and especially claiming) Pedophilia. However, they are almost all mum about a whole religion based on the teachings of a pedophile (Muhammad.) This man was almost 50 when he fkd 9 year old Aisha, but, without me bringing that up, you'd never write about that. This is because most everything you like to write about has racial bigotry as it's actual motivator. You make false claims of illegal activity, and like to ignore that same illegal activity when somebody brown does it. Period.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject: Special Case: @Darthchocolate1 vs @Princeneon

Here are the unedited threads you requested, pedophile..Smile

http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1167989

http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1167943

Now what?????

Now people can see how you misrepresent what people actually write.

None of your supposed evidence is proof of Pedophilia. What you do is claim someone is guilty of something because they aren't as ideologically pure as you are. That is the way your mind works (everything is based on ideological pure extremes.) It is like a Republican Primary election campaign manager. That's the shit you do. Issues are slightly different, but the tactics are exactly the same.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject: Special Case: @Darthchocolate1 vs @Princeneon

I'm not accusing him of doing/being anything illegal. All the men done fkd him can claim to have seen balls, but they haven't claimed it.

So

Go fabricate something, bitch.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

Yes, I just remember some photo that looked like the son (or grandson) of Aunt Jemima.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

@naughty_nites This person, Darth likes to falsely accuse others of illegal activity. The judge needs to take that into consideration. Darth's evidence provided is not evidence of illegal activity. It's the type of evidence that one presents in a Republican Primary.

Both members mentioned are racial bigots. One is no better than the other.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

YOU CAN POST THE LINKS. You always get away with lying about what people say. You leave out anything that you'd rather not include. You always have some criminal way to restate something the way you'd of wished they said it. Since these people are too damn lazy to read, you get away with it.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

YOU WON, OR BUTTERSWORTH WON?

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 6 hrs ago    Post subject: Special Case: @Darthchocolate1 vs @Princeneon

"Faggot, you have been following me up in here since black and white television. You know good and well that I had pics up under my deleted account."

Remember some Aunt-Jemima type.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 6 hrs ago    Post subject: Special Case: @Darthchocolate1 vs @Princeneon

You could be 70 years old, and 300 lbs. Nobody knows.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

"You have stated that requiring priests to remain celibate is causing them to rape little boys. You are making excuses for pedophiles. PERIOD! You have also said that the Catholic Church isn't at fault for covering up for their pedophile priests.

According to you, the cover up is cool, because it's the church's fault for requiring them to remain celibate in the first place! "

This is you changing words around. You like to delete, transpose, juxtapose, and mainly just fabricate. That's why you are blocked. I am not scared of you, but you like to exhaust people with your games. You belong on a Republican Primary campaign. That is your calling, bitch.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 6 hrs ago    Post subject: BGC GAG ORDER (VIDEO VERSION) 6/16/18 ❤️❤️❤️

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

23 hrs ago

carrion.

23 hrs ago

U SO HIGH.

22 hrs ago

Fresh, Never Frozen:

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

Ask the Queen.

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

sorry

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

20 hrs ago

14 hrs ago

11 hrs ago

6 hrs ago

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 7 hrs ago    Post subject: Special Case: @Darthchocolate1 vs @Princeneon

According to that vermin, saying the Catholic Church should do away with their Celibacy policy means that one is defending pedophiles.

The world needs relief from this maggot-infested garbage can.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 7 hrs ago    Post subject: Special Case: @Darthchocolate1 vs @Princeneon

According to that vermin, saying the Catholic Church should do away with their Celibacy policy means that one is defending pedophiles. I can't with this bitch. The world needs relief from this maggot-infested garbage can.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 8 hrs ago    Post subject: Do you ever get offended

17 hrs ago

.. .
. .
.. . . . . what ppl choose to identify with should never offend anyone. ever. there are an infinite amount of substantial issues you can direct your sense of offensiveness to....

. .
. .. . . . like 2,000,000,000 ppl on Earth don't have access to consistent clean drinking water. get offended at that.

At that point, you would think that people would be smart enough to stop having kids (if they don't have reliable sources of clean drinking water for them to drink.)

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 9 hrs ago    Post subject: pretty booty thread

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 9 hrs ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH FRIDAY... U LET N HIM SMASH OR NAH?

+

Now , back to the models.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 9 hrs ago    Post subject: World Cup 2018 Begins!

Mr. Musa, again....

Nigeria is on their way to victory 2-0

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 10 hrs ago    Post subject: Special Case: @Darthchocolate1 vs @Princeneon

Judge Messy-Hunty, can you please put this Darth bitch on notice that this false accusing people of Pedophilia (daily) is called Libel. The only reason he ain't been sued yet, is the bitch is a broke-ass muthafkr.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 10 hrs ago    Post subject: Can we read anything into this photo, Tom Arnold tweeted?

10 hrs ago

People on the comment sections were burning the middle night oil, coming up with all kinds of theories of what this picture tweeted by Tom Arnold means, if it means anything at all.

Are people reading way too much into this? What we do know about this picture is that it was only taken a couple of days ago. And from the looks of Michael Cohen, he looks to happy for a dude facing some serious charges that he's facing a grand jury on.

Family 1st, with them. You know that.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 10 hrs ago    Post subject: World Cup 2018 Begins!

Mr. Musa puts Nigeria ahead of Iceland 1-0.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 11 hrs ago    Post subject: Eliminate 1, & then a have 3some with the other 2.

m

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 11 hrs ago    Post subject: World Cup 2018 Begins!

Nigeria is now playing for their World Cup lives. Have to, at least, get a tie, or they will be gone.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 11 hrs ago    Post subject: BGC GAG ORDER (VIDEO VERSION) 6/16/18 ❤️❤️❤️

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

23 hrs ago

carrion.

23 hrs ago

U SO HIGH.

22 hrs ago

Fresh, Never Frozen:

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

Ask the Queen.

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

sorry

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

20 hrs ago

14 hrs ago

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 11 hrs ago    Post subject: BGC GAG ORDER (VIDEO VERSION) 6/16/18 ❤️❤️❤️

3 days ago

Laughing yes ben benny. i did make a thread about getting a vasectomy. as much as i'm not attracted to women, glad i'm not attracted to women, don't ever want to be attracted to women and don't want anything to do with women, i'm getting a vasectomy to keep my sperm from exiting my body because ejaculation makes me feel terrible asf and experience a lot of negative symptoms, especially with my brain and bowel like headaches and upset stomach. i also don't ever want to have a child nor would ever want to have a child in a world like this. unless us dudes were able to get pregnant than i probably would have already had kids Laughing . but yeah... my mind is more than made up as i've been thinking about it over a year. at 12 i'll be just 2 and a half days away.

btw you look super sexy in this vid, especially with the crown on your head. absolutely adorable. boy bennet is the best bennet.

2 days ago

Thank you boo I try lol

Now when you say “terrible af” do you mean you feel guilty you’re wasting your seed? Cause I’ve felt that way too at times. But ejaculation is 100% natural. Every man is supposed to do it at some point. I mean think about it like this, what if your dad had the same feelings you did? You would never have the experience of enjoying life (even though the world is a pretty fucked up place) and I’m sure there’s plenty of things in this life you’re thankful for despite what you go through on a day to day basis. I care about you, and at the end of the day it’s your decision. I just don’t want you to regret it when you’re like 35-40. Children help give a man purpose. They help him keep fighting day after day.

1 days ago

These guys who try to save their cum are the ones that get prostate cancer at a higher rate.

15 hrs ago

Yes, jack off, or be the 1st thrown off.

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: BGC GAG ORDER (VIDEO VERSION) 6/16/18 ❤️❤️❤️

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

23 hrs ago

carrion.

23 hrs ago

U SO HIGH.

22 hrs ago

Fresh, Never Frozen:

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

Ask the Queen.

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

sorry

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: BGC GAG ORDER (VIDEO VERSION) 6/16/18 ❤️❤️❤️

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

23 hrs ago

carrion.

23 hrs ago

U SO HIGH.

22 hrs ago

Fresh, Never Frozen:

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

Ask the Queen.

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

sorry

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

23 hrs ago

carrion.

23 hrs ago

U SO HIGH.

22 hrs ago

Fresh, Never Frozen:

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

Ask the Queen.

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

sorry

bird-fu

Senior

Los Angeles
California
United States

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

23 hrs ago

carrion.

23 hrs ago

U SO HIGH.

22 hrs ago

Fresh, Never Frozen:

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

Ask the Queen.

22 hrs ago

22 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

21 hrs ago

Change Online Status: Status Update: