logo
Search

POST NEWAdmins_ex's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Lawd Lawd! Omerosa recorded Situation Room conversations?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 12 hrs ago    Post subject: Lawd Lawd! Omerosa recorded Situation Room conversations?

1 days ago

So she took a PERSONAL cell phone (Which could be hacked by foreign governments & organized domestic criminal organizations), and taped White House chief of staff John Kelly in the SR. They played it on Meet The Press.

Shocked

1 days ago

Well....Isn't she walking on the fringes of facing the law for putting national security at risk for doing what she did?.....I know hackers can use someone's cellphone to detonate a bomb....and yes, she was recording for personal use but another hacker could have recorded what she was recording as well....why?....I'm pretty sure that PERSONAL cellphone was unencrypted...meaning any skilled hacker to tap into it....meaning all sound frequencies the phone is milking could be transported to any part of the world assuming the personal phone had service like sprint or tmobile....

Now....a forum reg reading this might say....
@Admins_ex is always stretching and reaching....

But honey....If russian hackers can manipulate our vote count and rig our electoral system then it means they can damn sure slide into Omarosa's phone....SO WHAT I'M SAYING IS NOT A STRETCH......what she did is a serious threat to national security...they need to impeach Trump and throw her ass in jail for that shit...

1 days ago

All this shit the republican in the senate, congress and this administration have done to hurt this country and your worried that she recorded rednecks to cover her own ass. MAN PLEASE.

1 days ago

This is true....but then again, OMAROSA (as a black woman) was wrong in the first place to take that position from Trump....she should have never taken that position in the first place...and I remember her getting a lot of backlash for that.....and she should have known she was going to get fired EVENTUALLY like they way they did Stacey Dash....and to be honest with you, they only reason why she's releasing those tapes now is because she got fired....If she was still on payroll and the checks were coming in like clockwork, those recordings would have never seen the light of day.....SHE'S A COON.....the cooning didn't get her far and now she out for revenge.....this is more about her than anything......she's a conditional coon....A conditional coon will be quiet as long as the benefits and paychecks are coming in....as soon their MASTER has no use for them and cuts them loose, then turn around and switch teams.....She's as much of a redneck as all of them....now the bitch is releasing tapes and pre-marketing a "tell all" book all because she got fired and probably BLACK BALLED.....cuz the Trump administration doesn't play.....Once they're done with you, your career is also done.....

I've met soo many black employees like her...they align themselves with white power politics in the workplace...parading around like "the chosen negro"...and when they eventually get stung, they change their trajectory.

Don't defend that heaux.....not too long ago she was on THE VIEW defending the Trump administration and busy being a nigress redneck her damn self..... and now the heffa has changed her agenda because she's not on payroll.....NAH.....jail her ass and throw away the key.....My biggest pet peeve is when ppl straddle fences....

1 days ago

Oh no I would never defend this trash. I bet she have had sex with tRUMP just to get the job. I was just saying that I dislike tRUMP so bad that I was happy her tired ass recorded it. I don't really worry about COONS and COONESSAS. They are deep down honest about their hate for black for and their master has trick them to believe they are better than the rest. I worry about the BLWF aka BLACK LOOKING WHITE FOLKS. These no good bastards live, sleep, eat ect among us and it's hard to find or weed them out. These a really their master favorite pets. DEATH TO THEM MFs.

22 hrs ago

White looking black ppl....black elites like the FORD family from memphis...Harold Ford Sr and Harold Ford Jr....Valerie Jarrett.........yeah these types are impossible to pin down....you never know what their agenda is.....and they remain silent too.....I think they don't really care for whites or blacks.....they just care about their own mixed race group, mixed race heritage, and MONEY.....and most of them do have money....some of them even have way more money than white folks......and some of them come from generations of mixed raced bloodlines...and they marry mixed too........if your eyes are sharp, you can pick them out....no matter how white they look.....it's a vibe....

18 hrs ago

Ford aint shit, that why he lost the senate election to Corker. I lived there then and vote for his tired ass. The white people turned on him when they found out he was fucking the white woman. Those brown and dark skin BLWF are hard to spot... some are on here support tRUMP and their asses are blacker than a car tire.

Yes.....you mean senior or junior.....cuz Ford Jr went and snatched him a white wife which IS VERY UNUSUAL for someone from an elite black family to do.....usually these white looking black folks from elite black families usually stay within their mixed heritage or date black.....

Now apparently his ex-fiance was a highly educated yellow bone sister JENNIFER BALITMORE...lawyer....I actually felt her and Harold Jr. were a great match....but he dropped her like a bad habit and found him some white pussy....which is a kind of like a taint to his family's legacy.....I'm not against interracial marriags but WHEN YOU COME FROM BLACK EXCELLENCE, your family is looking for you to come with with a someone from your realm...the black community is looking at you and holding you up to a different standard....and Jennifer Baltimore had that pedigree......the average black man can date interracially and nobody would give a damn....BUT a member of the Ford family dating white is a little bit off.....

Now I'm not gonna lie....he damn near looks white in this picture.....If you didn't know him or his family, you could easily mistake him for a white man with a subtle tan.....he damn near looks as white as his white wife.....kinda freaky....

Him and Erica....

What do you think about Valerie Jarrett?....She has that White look but we all know dat pussy is black

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 22 hrs ago    Post subject: Lawd Lawd! Omerosa recorded Situation Room conversations?

1 days ago

So she took a PERSONAL cell phone (Which could be hacked by foreign governments & organized domestic criminal organizations), and taped White House chief of staff John Kelly in the SR. They played it on Meet The Press.

Shocked

1 days ago

Well....Isn't she walking on the fringes of facing the law for putting national security at risk for doing what she did?.....I know hackers can use someone's cellphone to detonate a bomb....and yes, she was recording for personal use but another hacker could have recorded what she was recording as well....why?....I'm pretty sure that PERSONAL cellphone was unencrypted...meaning any skilled hacker to tap into it....meaning all sound frequencies the phone is milking could be transported to any part of the world assuming the personal phone had service like sprint or tmobile....

But honey....If russian hackers can manipulate our vote count and rig our electoral system then it means they can damn sure slide into Omarosa's phone....SO WHAT I'M SAYING IS NOT A STRETCH......what she did is a serious threat to national security...they need to impeach Trump and throw her ass in jail for that shit...

1 days ago

All this shit the republican in the senate, congress and this administration have done to hurt this country and your worried that she recorded rednecks to cover her own ass. MAN PLEASE.

1 days ago

This is true....but then again, OMAROSA (as a black woman) was wrong in the first place to take that position from Trump....she should have never taken that position in the first place...and I remember her getting a lot of backlash for that.....and she should have known she was going to get fired EVENTUALLY like they way they did Stacey Dash....and to be honest with you, they only reason why she's releasing those tapes now is because she got fired....If she was still on payroll and the checks were coming in like clockwork, those recordings would have never seen the light of day.....SHE'S A COON.....the cooning didn't get her far and now she out for revenge.....this is more about her than anything......she's a conditional coon....A conditional coon will be quiet as long as the benefits and paychecks are coming in....as soon their MASTER has no use for them and cuts them loose, then turn around and switch teams.....She's as much of a redneck as all of them....now the bitch is releasing tapes and pre-marketing a "tell all" book all because she got fired and probably BLACK BALLED.....cuz the Trump administration doesn't play.....Once they're done with you, your career is also done.....

I've met soo many black employees like her...they align themselves with white power politics in the workplace...parading around like "the chosen negro"...and when they eventually get stung, they change their trajectory.

Don't defend that heaux.....not too long ago she was on THE VIEW defending the Trump administration and busy being a nigress redneck her damn self..... and now the heffa has changed her agenda because she's not on payroll.....NAH.....jail her ass and throw away the key.....My biggest pet peeve is when ppl straddle fences....

1 days ago

Oh no I would never defend this trash. I bet she have had sex with tRUMP just to get the job. I was just saying that I dislike tRUMP so bad that I was happy her tired ass recorded it. I don't really worry about COONS and COONESSAS. They are deep down honest about their hate for black for and their master has trick them to believe they are better than the rest. I worry about the BLWF aka BLACK LOOKING WHITE FOLKS. These no good bastards live, sleep, eat ect among us and it's hard to find or weed them out. These a really their master favorite pets. DEATH TO THEM MFs.

White looking black ppl....black elites like the FORD family from memphis...Harold Ford Sr and Harold Ford Jr....Valerie Jarrett.........yeah these types are impossible to pin down....you never know what their agenda is.....and they remain silent too.....I think they don't really care for whites or blacks.....they just care about their own mixed race group, mixed race heritage, and MONEY.....and most of them do have money....some of them even have way more money than white folks......and some of them come from generations of mixed raced bloodlines...and they marry mixed too........if your eyes are sharp, you can pick them out....no matter how white they look.....it's a vibe....
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Pick a guy from my DMs

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Pick a guy from my DMs

They all look nice but I don't know....I'm not feeling any of them....
Forum :  Topic : Man crush Monday, pick 1 get over the Monday blues with.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Man crush Monday, pick 1 get over the Monday blues with.

Omarion.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Lawd Lawd! Omerosa recorded Situation Room conversations?

1 days ago

Shocked

1 days ago

1 days ago

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Lawd Lawd! Omerosa recorded Situation Room conversations?

1 days ago

Shocked

Forum :  Topic : What's the fuckable percentage of this photo?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: What's the fuckable percentage of this photo?

3 days ago

55% overall....

Bu the dude in the middle with the red tie and transparent socks....I LIKE HIM.

3 days ago

55% out to 2 dudes and three-quarters of another dude. U sure u didn't mean 60%? Laughing

3 days ago

20 for 2 dudes...40%
5 for the other 3....15%
So 55%....

I have meningitis...been sick all week...bed rest....seeing doubles....so I might be off....

2 days ago

Damn, meningitis is serious! Don't quarantine people who show symptoms of that? Or do u mean hepatitis?

1 days ago

Meningitis-like symptoms from chronic fatigue and dehydration....Dude, I'm always tired.....chasing money comes with a price.....and that price can be your health....passing out....developing a disease....You're running your body down to the ground and sometimes the only way your body reminds you to take a break is by making you sick....cuz if you're sick, you'll be sleeping and relaxing....eating good...tons of water....and waiting to recoup....thr shit started last week....and I'm sort of starting to feel better.....compare to how I was last week, I'm like 40% better....My body is saying I need a whole month off....but I'm doing 2 and a half weeks.....hopefully by the end of this week, I'm ok.....

1 days ago

Yeah, I feel ya. Last year all the OT was killing me, and I didn't take any of my vacation time which was 3 weeks worth, I instead took the cash. Sometimes your body just needs a relaxing vacation, just to recoup & re-energize.

1 days ago

A vacation?....what is that?.....I don't even know what that is anymore....

For the past 2 years, I've been on grind mode NON STOP....and I mean that shit....when you own 2 businesses and NO ONE you can trust to handle stuff for you, you're basically stuck doing everything on your own....that is my predicament.....the most I usually take off is 1 day....but even when I take 1 day off, I find myself doing work....groceries....cleaning....shaving....haircut....washing my car....emails....paying bills....that 1 day off turns into 1 day to handle personal stuff....so it doesn't even feel like a day off.....My days are usually 14 hours on the job.....6 days a week....and that 7th day is to shave my face....fill up my fridge....cook...clean....iron....this is how it has been for 2 years.....

Yes...I've been sick for almost 2 weeks now....and I'm lying to myself saying I've taken time off...but no....I've just cut down the 14 hours a day to about 3 hours of work and 4 hours of sleep.....there is no way I can take 2 weeks off completely to sleep and recoup....it's impossible....the best I can do is manage my time....

For example....Today, I handled business from 4pm to 9pm....I just got home....and I will sleep till about 5am....and then work from 5:30 in the morning till about 10am.....I'm doing 5 hours at time..work for 5 hours....the sleep/bed rest for 5 hours....instead of doing 14 hours straight like I normally do.....5 hours on and off is my definition of TIME OFF....lmao.....but as of righf now, there is absolutely no way, I can take 2 days off to do nothing...oh no.....that would be a disaster....I have contracts and customers that EXPECT TO SEE MY FACE....it'z not easy.......

Right now....I work till my vision starts getting blurry....so that's about 4 to 5 hours.....when my eyes start to act funny and my neck gets stiff then I know it's time to take my medicine and take a nap.....I told you and my doctor that I'm relaxing for 2 and half weeks...but no....CAN'T DO THAT....I just do my 5 hour rotation......

1 days ago

Oh u own your own business, or an independent contractor? It's good to have young brothas doing they own thing. Make that chedda!

Both....

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: What's the fuckable percentage of this photo?

3 days ago

55% overall....

3 days ago

55% out to 2 dudes and three-quarters of another dude. U sure u didn't mean 60%? Laughing

3 days ago

20 for 2 dudes...40%
5 for the other 3....15%
So 55%....

I have meningitis...been sick all week...bed rest....seeing doubles....so I might be off....

2 days ago

Damn, meningitis is serious! Don't quarantine people who show symptoms of that? Or do u mean hepatitis?

1 days ago

Meningitis-like symptoms from chronic fatigue and dehydration....Dude, I'm always tired.....chasing money comes with a price.....and that price can be your health....passing out....developing a disease....You're running your body down to the ground and sometimes the only way your body reminds you to take a break is by making you sick....cuz if you're sick, you'll be sleeping and relaxing....eating good...tons of water....and waiting to recoup....thr shit started last week....and I'm sort of starting to feel better.....compare to how I was last week, I'm like 40% better....My body is saying I need a whole month off....but I'm doing 2 and a half weeks.....hopefully by the end of this week, I'm ok.....

1 days ago

Yeah, I feel ya. Last year all the OT was killing me, and I didn't take any of my vacation time which was 3 weeks worth, I instead took the cash. Sometimes your body just needs a relaxing vacation, just to recoup & re-energize.

A vacation?....what is that?.....I don't even know what that is anymore....

For the past 2 years, I've been on grind mode NON STOP....and I mean that shit....when you own 2 businesses and NO ONE you can trust to handle stuff for you, you're basically stuck doing everything on your own....that is my predicament.....the most I usually take off is 1 day....but even when I take 1 day off, I find myself doing work....groceries....cleaning....shaving....haircut....washing my car....emails....paying bills....that 1 day off turns into 1 day to handle personal stuff....so it doesn't even feel like a day off.....My days are usually 14 hours on the job.....6 days a week....and that 7th day is to shave my face....fill up my fridge....cook...clean....iron....this is how it has been for 2 years.....

Yes...I've been sick for almost 2 weeks now....and I'm lying to myself saying I've taken time off...but no....I've just cut down the 14 hours a day to about 3 hours of work and 4 hours of sleep.....there is no way I can take 2 weeks off completely to sleep and recoup....it's impossible....the best I can do is manage my time....

For example....Today, I handled business from 4pm to 9pm....I just got home....and I will sleep till about 5am....and then work from 5:30 in the morning till about 10am.....I'm doing 5 hours at time..work for 5 hours....the sleep/bed rest for 5 hours....instead of doing 14 hours straight like I normally do.....5 hours on and off is my definition of TIME OFF....lmao.....but as of righf now, there is absolutely no way, I can take 2 days off to do nothing...oh no.....that would be a disaster....I have contracts and customers that EXPECT TO SEE MY FACE....it'z not easy.......

Right now....I work till my vision starts getting blurry....so that's about 4 to 5 hours.....when my eyes start to act funny and my neck gets stiff then I know it's time to take my medicine and take a nap.....I told you and my doctor that I'm relaxing for 2 and half weeks...but no....CAN'T DO THAT....I just do my 5 hour rotation......
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH SUNDAY... YAAS OR NAWL?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH SUNDAY... YAAS OR NAWL?

Oh yes honey....a little bit thicker than what I prefer but he's beautiful.....and he can get a SPARE KEY to my crib....and I usually don't trust 95% of people so for me to give him a spare key means I like his spirit....oh yess.....HE'S A GOOD GUY.....I see a lot of fine ass dudes, I wouldn't invite to my house but this 1 can get a key....yeah baby ...

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

3 days ago

55% overall....

3 days ago

3 days ago

20 for 2 dudes...40%
5 for the other 3....15%
So 55%....

2 days ago

Forum :  Topic : some light skins smell like hamsters...

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: some light skins smell like hamsters...

3 days ago

Lol....I don't know about all that but I think they way you smell has a lot to do with how you were raised and the kind of food you eat....If a light skin nigga was raised by a typical white American woman then you know he'll be eating a lot of cheese, milk, PICKLES IN A JAR, sauerkraut, strange sausages, cream cheese, blue cheese, RARE BLOODY STEAKS, bagels, coffee, crepes, yogurt, ice cream, sushi, and eggs....WHITE AMERICAN PEOPLE LOVE TO EAT those DAIRY ITEMS items and uncooked/cured meat...they like their meats half way cooked with pink on the inside....so if this mixed light skin nigga is eating a very American caucasian dairy diet, he'll end up smelling like that when he sweats.....and LIKE I SAID, how he was raised is a factor too....I've noticed most white Americans just use bodywash with no soft sponge or no towel to scrub down their body.....they go under the shower head, squeeze bodywash, rinse, and step out of the shower in less than 30 seconds.....so if that mixed light skin nigga was raised to not bother about using a sponge or a towel to scrub that funk down, that bacteria build up and that caucasian American diet will take control of the way he smells.....

See me....I spend atleast 10 mins in the shower...and I give myself a good scrub down with a soft sponge with warm water....why?....because I'm African....and us Africans eat some funky spicy foods with a whole bunch of peppers, medicinal herbs, and extreme seasoning....goat and lamb meat soups....rice.....and our sweat is like NUCLEAR WASTE....lol.......a DAILY scrub down to clean out those pores is necessary.....and maximum strength GILLETTE GEL DEODORANT IS VERY IMPORTANT for us.....

It doesn't matter what race or racial mixture you ....has everything to do with how your folks raised you to handle business in the shower....Different cultures eat different foods so you must BATHE according to how you eat culturally.....IF YOU ARE VEGAN, then you really don't need to scrub or do too much in the shower.....because your diet is ultra clean....meatless.....bloodless....zero dairy....zero zero.......your poop is green....

If your piss is clear like water and your poop is green like VEGAN, the you really don't need to spend too much time in the shower.....you might not even need soap.....just a warm water rinse and some organic deodorant......

But if your piss is gold brown and your poop is brown, then you've got work to do in that shower.....doesn't matter what race you are......

I think the wet dog smell on some of these mixed skin negroes has to do with that dairy diet, sushi (raw fish), and those bloody medium rare steaks......If his momma is white American, then you know he was raised on that stuff.......Cuz most people of color don't eat raw meats.....all our meals are fully cooked.....and ppl of color are not crazy about cheese and fermented foods.....that's a white American lifestyle.....and unfortunately, some of our beloved mixed negro brethren were raised to think eating raw fish and medium rare meat is normal...they'll eat an uncooked medium rare steak and wash it down with some milk......that shit will have your armpits smelling like milk and blood.....

2 days ago

while i understand what you're saying and what you're saying has a lot of truth to it, the scent comes from their lower levels of melanin. melanin is a pigment nearly completely black in color that is in relation to carbon which is also completely black in color that acts as an antioxidant. the less melanin you contain, the more raw you look, smell and are. internal odors from rawness of flesh and odors from food through skin are more and more neutralized with higher levels of melanin. in exchange, black armpit odor is more bitter and thicker since it gets all concentrated and released through there. however, a good scrub in the shower and deodorant could simply neutralize that.

everybody needs something with friction to scrub their skin with in the shower whether regardless of race, gender and diet. showering with your bare hands only is not thorough. you need to SCRUB your armpits, dick (especially the over and under the head if uncut after pulling back), balls and ball corners, perineum (taint/gooch), ass and feet as those areas are prone to more bacteria/toxin exposure/build up, less oxygen, higher acidity and unpleasant odor.

also a vegetarian or even a full vegan diet is full of consuming toxins as well. antioxidants from vegetables are actually toxins in amounts too high which is actually very easy to reach in a high vegetable based diet. a lot of plants contain things called "anti-nutrients" which are group of things that are toxic to the body along with prevent us from absorbing nutrients. gluten grains, grain with husks, legumes, and a lot of commonly consumed vegetables contain them in high amounts.

beans are known to make one fart and that is the true reason. too much fiber can cause digestive upset, gas, bloating and diarrhea causing loss to good bacteria and nutrients of the body that keep our defenses and immune system up. simple sugars, especially fructose whether it's refined or from fruit is not at all good for you. look up 140 reasons sugar is bad for you. also veganism sucks nutritional, especially when it comes to iron and b-12 that can actually be obtained in satisfactory amounts and that can actually be absorbed without supplementing.

vegan diet is not low toxicity or better. this is coming from an ex vegan. however, veganism taught me the importance of vegetables in the diet and that people DO need to BALANCE OUT a lot of the starch and meat that they eat with more vegetables and water. however, avoiding eating/drinking SUGAR (INCLUDING FROM FRUITS) is the NUMBER ONE that EVERYONE of any race or diet should be avoiding doing, especially mixing it with other macronutrients. sugar is only good for starvation and survival when everything else isn't available as they're not healthy to consume on the regular, especially along with other types of food.

Ok....but doesn't the toxicity of veges depend on where you get your veges from?

I think whole foods brags about being ORGANIC and NON-GMO and what not....

I'm also sure SMART hardcore vegans will eventually realize that is healthier and cheaper to grow your own food....Veges don't take that long to grow anyway....

I've seen some people with indoor gardens in their living rooms......pots of veges....

Within the next 5 years....I think I'm gonna go completely NON-GMO plant based and seafood diet.. I'm seriously thinking about invest in a couple of these devices and grow my own shit.....IN MY HOUSE....that was I know exactly where my shit is coming from....

Something along these lines....

Forum :  Topic :  Kirk Franklin’s Son,Claim That Kirk is Trying to Kill Him

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Kirk Franklin’s Son,Claim That Kirk is Trying to Kill Him

Why are we even discussing Kirk Franklin in 2018?....lol...
Forum :  Topic : Blacks are less mixed in Canada

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Blacks are less mixed in Canada

That because most blacks in Canada are immigrants or children of Immigrants.....a lot of them arrived post slavery and post segregation.....
Forum :  Topic : My Father....

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: My Father....

Is he the white side of you?....

Which side of you is white?

Mommy or daddy?
Forum :  Topic : Mulatto appreciation thread: Left, Middle, or Rite?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Mulatto appreciation thread: Left, Middle, or Rite?

None....

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: What's the fuckable percentage of this photo?

3 days ago

55% overall....

3 days ago

20 for 2 dudes...40%
5 for the other 3....15%
So 55%....

Forum :  Topic : some light skins smell like hamsters...

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: some light skins smell like hamsters...

Lol....I don't know about all that but I think they way you smell has a lot to do with how you were raised and the kind of food you eat....If a light skin nigga was raised by a typical white American woman then you know he'll be eating a lot of cheese, milk, PICKLES IN A JAR, sauerkraut, strange sausages, cream cheese, blue cheese, RARE BLOODY STEAKS, bagels, coffee, crepes, yogurt, ice cream, sushi, and eggs....WHITE AMERICAN PEOPLE LOVE TO EAT those DAIRY ITEMS items and uncooked/cured meat...they like their meats half way cooked with pink on the inside....so if this mixed light skin nigga is eating a very American caucasian dairy diet, he'll end up smelling like that when he sweats.....and LIKE I SAID, how he was raised is a factor too....I've noticed most white Americans just use bodywash with no soft sponge or no towel to scrub down their body.....they go under the shower head, squeeze bodywash, rinse, and step out of the shower in less than 30 seconds.....so if that mixed light skin nigga was raised to not bother about using a sponge or a towel to scrub that funk down, that bacteria build up and that caucasian American diet will take control of the way he smells.....

See me....I spend atleast 10 mins in the shower...and I give myself a good scrub down with a soft sponge with warm water....why?....because I'm African....and us Africans eat some funky spicy foods with a whole bunch of peppers, medicinal herbs, and extreme seasoning....goat and lamb meat soups....rice.....and our sweat is like NUCLEAR WASTE....lol.......a DAILY scrub down to clean out those pores is necessary.....and maximum strength GILLETTE GEL DEODORANT IS VERY IMPORTANT for us.....

It doesn't matter what race or racial mixture you ....has everything to do with how your folks raised you to handle business in the shower....Different cultures eat different foods so you must BATHE according to how you eat culturally.....IF YOU ARE VEGAN, then you really don't need to scrub or do too much in the shower.....because your diet is ultra clean....meatless.....bloodless....zero dairy....zero zero.......your poop is green....

If your piss is clear like water and your poop is green like VEGAN, the you really don't need to spend too much time in the shower.....you might not even need soap.....just a warm water rinse and some organic deodorant......

But if your piss is gold brown and your poop is brown, then you've got work to do in that shower.....doesn't matter what race you are......

I think the wet dog smell on some of these mixed skin negroes has to do with that dairy diet, sushi (raw fish), and those bloody medium rare steaks......If his momma is white American, then you know he was raised on that stuff.......Cuz most people of color don't eat raw meats.....all our meals are fully cooked.....and ppl of color are not crazy about cheese and fermented foods.....that's a white American lifestyle.....and unfortunately, some of our beloved mixed negro brethren were raised to think eating raw fish and medium rare meat is normal...they'll eat an uncooked medium rare steak and wash it down with some milk......that shit will have your armpits smelling like milk and blood.....
Forum :  Topic : Most attractive dude in this photo....

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Most attractive dude in this photo....

Lol.....red shoes in the middle is the cutest.....but tell my why these negroes have THIGHS FOR DAYS....

And dude with the GUCCI headband looks like SAVANNAH JAMES....lebron's wife....
Forum : Didn't make the cut Topic : Weirdest porn that turned you on

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Weirdest porn that turned you on

14 days ago

Group bust.....they call is PENIS BROTHERHOOD.....

Frottage.....swallowing nut.....I don't swallow nut but I like watching it......lol.....

Spit kissing....spit roast....lol

4 days ago

What's spit kissing? Spitting in each other's mouths and then making out?

Exactly....

Same as cum kissing....busting in each others mouths and then tongue kissing

Spit kissing is cleaner than cum kissing....safer....I guess.....
Forum :  Topic : Eliminate 1, & then a have 3some with the other 2.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Eliminate 1, & then a have 3some with the other 2.

Eliminate them all.
Forum :  Topic : Threesome Thursdays

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Threesome Thursdays

Only these 2 can get it...

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: What's the fuckable percentage of this photo?

55% overall....

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

55% overall....

Forum :  Topic : Pick a prefabricated 3some.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Pick a prefabricated 3some.

Forum :  Topic : Things that make you roll your eyes

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Things that make you roll your eyes

Black people talking about being creole.....with indian....and what not.....
Forum : Didn't make the cut Topic : Weirdest porn that turned you on

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Weirdest porn that turned you on

Group bust.....they call is PENIS BROTHERHOOD.....

Frottage.....swallowing nut.....I don't swallow nut but I like watching it......lol.....

Spit kissing....spit roast....lol
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Maybe snow queens did not intend to become snow queens

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Maybe snow queens did not intend to become snow queens

18 days ago

Yeah you might have a point TO A DEGREE....but at the same time, dating a black gay man is SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO WANT TO DO......especially if you live or mingle in a predominantly white setting......maybe you were born and raised in a predominantly white setting....if that's the case, they you'll have to go on a scavenger hunt to find gay black men because you won't find them in your predominantly white setting.....IF A BLACK MAN IS WHAT YOU TRULY WANT, then you will do whatever it takes to find one....I don't buy this snow queen argument completely....you don't have be a snow queen if you don't want to....IT'S A CHOICE....IT'S WHAT YOU LIKE......if you want a nigga, then no one can stop you from getting a nigga....

Now me personally, I don't chase American men of any sort....white...black....Asian.....whatever....If they are American, I won't chase them....I prefer American men to chase me.....and that includes Black American men....WHY?....because I really don't find myself bonding on a deeper level with American men.....I don't waste my time dealing with 90% of American men....The men here just don't know when it's time to stop playing games......Everything is strategic....everything is calculated....Love with an American guy that has a classic American mindset is a conditional kind of love with all kinds of hurdles....American men make loving them complicated..That's why divorce rates are soo high because an American man just won't let you love them in peace....they always want some kind of war or drama.......but ofcourse, the door is open....if you want me, then come get me....but if you think I'm going to waste my time pursuing you, then you're dreaming.....I like you... I love you....but I won't waste my energy and drain my battery to prove to you that I'm not going to hurt you.....American men just make love feel like a chore and a task.....and I'm tired of that shit.....so to keep my sanity, I'll just avoid ALL of them....

The only men I chase are foreign men....international men....and I prefer international black men....maybe he's black canadian....or a black guy from london....or a brotha from hawaii....or an Ethiopian brotha....or Maybe he's a black guy from Paris.....In general, I prefer black men from different parts of the world compared to black men from the United States FOR SOMETHING DEEPER.....so that is what I shoot for.....I'm currently doing a little something something with a brotha from Suriname....I actually like him a lot but it's nothing serious YET...just taking it easy.....so we will see where it goes....and YES....IT'S MUCH HARDER TO FIND BLACK INTERNATIONAL MEN THAT ARE GAY...but like I said, you will seek your heart desires...If that is what you want, you will find it.....Being a snow queen is a choice....and there is nothing wrong with that....just don't come up with excuses as to why you are a snow queen.....

It's like getting a college degree....if you truly BADLY want one, you'll go and get it.....don't come with excuses as to why you're damn near 40 with no college degree.....If school is not for you, THEN CLAIM IT....don't come with long ass explanations as to why you never finished college....same applies to being a snow queen.

5 days ago

LOL u got a point too. U speak of American men like they are American women with all the drama and being draining. I dealt with women before and they fit what u said about American men.

Yeah black American men are all that and more but the baggage is too much......sheeeiit.....to many deep rooted issues.....and they never tell you what they truly feel....always dancing around your questions...always telling you want they feel they should say and telling you what they think you want to hear.....I just feel like I have to burn too much energy to get through to you all....maybe it's white society that has done.....Maybe this American life has forced black men to put up a wall....the only time the wall comes down is when it's time for sex.....but after the sex is done, the wall is back up with extra cement and extra concrete mix ready for war....and then if I get mad and start screaming at you, then you're telling me to calm down and relax......or maybe you guys play these games because it makes the MAKE UP SEX is good.....is that the reason?.....so it's about sex...or what....

Nah fuck all dat....I'm not raising my blood pressure dealing with you heathens....
Forum :  Topic : Abused

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Abused

6 days ago

You're 24 according to your profile.....

Now REAL TEA REAL SHIT....at your age, you should be living on your own....you're talking about "feeling stuck" living with your fam like you're 16....no bitch....you are mudafucking gotdamn 24 wakanda fucking years old.....you know how to take dick....suck dick...swallow nut...you know how to smoke....you know how to drink...you know how to install Jack'd on your phone...you know how to pull trade...YOU KNOW EVERYTHING......so why are you living with your fam at the age of 24?

YOU'RE GROWN....I don't even understand why you're asking this kind of question at your age?......

Sorry for your lose but I'm also sorry to tell you that you are too grown to be playing house and asking childish questions....

YOU AIN'T NO SPRING CHICKEN BOO

4 days ago

This is the most idiotic thing that I've heard. It's not that easy to just live on your own nowadays. Many people graduate from college with huge amounts of debt that need to be paid down before they can just pay another 1600 per month for rent. I'm 26 and I finally moved out on my own. I have a great job but again this isn't the 90's. I know you'll use some anecdotal evidence as an excuse to how why you think people can just magically move out in their early twenties, but you do realize the younger the age of the people who move out the the poorer they tend to be. I don't see what's big deal of living with your parents until you have established a good foundation for you to move out.

Ok..you have a point...but at what age would that foundation be built?......30?......

I mean listen...clearly he's not happy living under his fams roof.....I left for college at 18....and I never looked back....Never came back to live at home....literally been on my own since 18....I had to leave to find happiness because I wasn't finding it at home.....if I left at 18 with empty pockets then he should be able to make it work at 24.....yeah it was tough but freedom and happiness is not cheap....but at 24, you should have a plan by now.....your savings should be strong enough to get you a little small studio by now......maybe I'm being a little too tough on him because I was out of my parents house in teens......but no....what I'm saying is not idiotic......A lot of successful ppl were kicked out and homeless at a much younger age than 24.......A lot of those hollywood celebs you see have been through hell and back......a lot of them moved to L.A or NYC....broke....younger than 24.....living under bridges and shit......so if God has blessed you enough to have the opportunity to live in your parents house till 25 rent free....then you've had it better than most...
Forum :  Topic : Would u smash, or do u need a full face pic?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Would u smash, or do u need a full face pic?

He actually has a beautiful body....very nice silhouette...the perfect ass too...
Forum :  Topic : Smoking Reportedly No Longer Allowed In NYC Public Housing

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Smoking Reportedly No Longer Allowed In NYC Public Housing

Nobody smokes real cigs and real weed in this day and age....everyone smokes VAPE EXTRACTS now....there is no need to roll a blunt or buy a pack of newports in 2018.....You just need your vape and your weed THC juice....or your nicotine juice.....no need to burn or light a flame for anything.......no need to be smelling like you fell into a chimney.....no need for smoke to be lingering....no need for an ash tray.....even Stoves these days are electric..Most new homes and newly buit apartments have electric and induction stove tops...No need to have a flame gas stove....gas stoves and gas leaks are dangerous......If you're still using a lighter for whatever you're about to smoke then it means you're stuck in the past...TRUE TEA....
Forum :  Topic : Kenya Moore Marc Daly

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Kenya Moore Marc Daly

I'm happy for her....
She's been wanting a child for decades and the girls have been clowning her about not having a man...a house...and a child....and now she finally has all 3....they can't shade her anymore....

GOD DOES WONDERS....she's been blessed
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Maybe snow queens did not intend to become snow queens

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Maybe snow queens did not intend to become snow queens

Yeah you might have a point TO A DEGREE....but at the same time, dating a black gay man is SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO WANT TO DO......especially if you live or mingle in a predominantly white setting......maybe you were born and raised in a predominantly white setting....if that's the case, they you'll have to go on a scavenger hunt to find gay black men because you won't find them in your predominantly white setting.....IF A BLACK MAN IS WHAT YOU TRULY WANT, then you will do whatever it takes to find one....I don't buy this snow queen argument completely....you don't have be a snow queen if you don't want to....IT'S A CHOICE....IT'S WHAT YOU LIKE......if you want a nigga, then no one can stop you from getting a nigga....

Now me personally, I don't chase American men of any sort....white...black....Asian.....whatever....If they are American, I won't chase them....I prefer American men to chase me.....and that includes Black American men....WHY?....because I really don't find myself bonding on a deeper level with American men.....I don't waste my time dealing with 90% of American men....The men here just don't know when it's time to stop playing games......Everything is strategic....everything is calculated....Love with an American guy that has a classic American mindset is a conditional kind of love with all kinds of hurdles....American men make loving them complicated..That's why divorce rates are soo high because an American man just won't let you love them in peace....they always want some kind of war or drama.......but ofcourse, the door is open....if you want me, then come get me....but if you think I'm going to waste my time pursuing you, then you're dreaming.....I like you... I love you....but I won't waste my energy and drain my battery to prove to you that I'm not going to hurt you.....American men just make love feel like a chore and a task.....and I'm tired of that shit.....so to keep my sanity, I'll just avoid ALL of them....

The only men I chase are foreign men....international men....and I prefer international black men....maybe he's black canadian....or a black guy from london....or a brotha from hawaii....or an Ethiopian brotha....or Maybe he's a black guy from Paris.....In general, I prefer black men from different parts of the world compared to black men from the United States FOR SOMETHING DEEPER.....so that is what I shoot for.....I'm currently doing a little something something with a brotha from Suriname....I actually like him a lot but it's nothing serious YET...just taking it easy.....so we will see where it goes....and YES....IT'S MUCH HARDER TO FIND BLACK INTERNATIONAL MEN THAT ARE GAY...but like I said, you will seek your heart desires...If that is what you want, you will find it.....Being a snow queen is a choice....and there is nothing wrong with that....just don't come up with excuses as to why you are a snow queen.....

It's like getting a college degree....if you truly BADLY want one, you'll go and get it.....don't come with excuses as to why you're damn near 40 with no college degree.....If school is not for you, THEN CLAIM IT....don't come with long ass explanations as to why you never finished college....same applies to being a snow queen.
Forum :  Topic : What is the Best Cure for A Sore Asshole?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: What is the Best Cure for A Sore Asshole?

SQUATS
Forum :  Topic : Abused

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Abused

You're 24 according to your profile.....

Now REAL TEA REAL SHIT....at your age, you should be living on your own....you're talking about "feeling stuck" living with your fam like you're 16....no bitch....you are mudafucking gotdamn 24 wakanda fucking years old.....you know how to take dick....suck dick...swallow nut...you know how to smoke....you know how to drink...you know how to install Jack'd on your phone...you know how to pull trade...YOU KNOW EVERYTHING......so why are you living with your fam at the age of 24?

YOU'RE GROWN....I don't even understand why you're asking this kind of question at your age?......

Sorry for your lose but I'm also sorry to tell you that you are too grown to be playing house and asking childish questions....

YOU AIN'T NO SPRING CHICKEN BOO
Forum :  Topic : What is your BIGGEST Pet Peeve?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: What is your BIGGEST Pet Peeve?

Broken english........
I'm not talking about AAVE or street slang cuz those are just different dialects of English....

I'm talking about broken english....like when someone says....WE WAS AT THE CLUB...instead of WE WERE.....

Or if someone says....JEFFREY BRUNG ME A BAG OF CHIPS....instead of JEFFREY BROUGHT.....

I hate the word BRUNG with a passion....it's disturbing....

Or when someone say I SEEN...instead of I SAW.....what the fuck is "I SEEN"?....get the fuck outta here.....loser
Forum : General Discussions Topic : What happened to BGC?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: What happened to BGC?

Nigga.... how are you AfroCuban when you look fresh of the plane from UGANDA?
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY... CAN THIS THUG GET SOME LOVE?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY... CAN THIS THUG GET SOME LOVE?

6 days ago

He can get some love right aftet he gets a job...

BLOOP!

6 days ago

LOL true...he the type who gives good D but will try ur azz asking u to give him rides, buy him shyt like food, cigs, and to fund his turn up. D would be so good but u would get tired of funding shyt for his broke azz.

6 days ago

I don't want any dick from him....not even a kiss....

He's cute to a degree but cute doesn't cut it for me anymore.....

No shade....but who will hire him with all dem tats?....

I'm trying to figure out what kind of business will hire him....

6 days ago

Shawty I total agree with you, he the lazy type that doesn't want to do anything to improve his life. it's a damn shame

Listen....I don't know if he's lazy or not....so I won't judge him on that since I don't know his work ethic....

BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS THIS...those tats on his face will prevent him from getting a lot of job opportunities even if he is qualified....you could get jobs if you have tats on your arms and below your neck but having FACE TATS is really pushing it....that's taking it too far.....but I also don't know his finances....He might have rich parents or he might rent out rooms in a house.....I know a felon that rents out rooms and has 2 small house he rents out.....

I don't know his pockets but what I do know is that HE WON'T EVEN GET A JOB AT MCDONALDS WHERE I LIVE.....My area is semi conservative and he won't get a job here....100% sure of that.....Walmart won't hire him....maybe he can get a job at the tattoo shop....or a place that sells tattoo supplies like tattoo ink and tat guns....or if he's smart, he can even open his Tattoo supply store....selling tattoo related stuff for profit....If he's smart and sharp, he can work for himself....but as far as getting a job is concerned, I don't even think he'll get a job at the carwash....lol....NO SHADE...REAL TEA.....not in my area....maybe he can get a job at the church...like a grounds keeper or janitor...making sure the church is looking good....Most pastors and religious people will embrace him and overlook the face tats but THE REAL WORLD WILL CONSTANTLY SHUT DOORS IN HIS FACE because of those face tats....sad but true....WILL I HIRE HIM?...maybe to answer phone calls.....maybe he can get a call center job WHERE HE WILL BE HEARD AND NOT SEEN...lol...as long as the customers can't see you then I guess there is no problem.....maybe he can get a job as a prison cook....I heard prison cooks get a nice piece of change with good benefits....He better take his as down to that culinary school in that community college and learn how to stir dat stew for dem prisoners....oooh chyle.... .....TATTED ass prison chef....GOD WILL MAKE A WAY FOR HIM....

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY... CAN THIS THUG GET SOME LOVE?

6 days ago

He can get some love right aftet he gets a job...

BLOOP!

6 days ago

LOL true...he the type who gives good D but will try ur azz asking u to give him rides, buy him shyt like food, cigs, and to fund his turn up. D would be so good but u would get tired of funding shyt for his broke azz.

I don't want any dick from him....not even a kiss....

He's cute to a degree but cute doesn't cut it for me anymore.....

No shade....but who will hire him with all dem tats?....

I'm trying to figure out what kind of business will hire him....
Forum :  Topic : Anyone here invest in the stock market?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Anyone here invest in the stock market?

I mostly do STASH and ROBIN HOOD....that's about it....I've been adding funds for about 2 years now....

I add about 5$ a week to each....10$ a week....so that translates to $1 and 40 cents a day....that's enough for now as my funds are tied up in other things....but I'll probably be doing what you're doing within the next 5 years....I'll be 35 by then....

And I'm not touching my stash/robin hood funds till I retire....so in about 40 years from now.....and if I have kids, I'll probably just will those funds to them....I want a son so this stash/robin stuff will probably his....that should take care of college bills and give him a head start....enough to buy a car....downpayment on a small condo.....we'll see....but as of now, my funds are tied paying debts and bills lol

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY... CAN THIS THUG GET SOME LOVE?

He can get some love right after he gets a job...

BLOOP!
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: