logo
Search

POST NEWAdmins_ex's Posts
Forum :  Topic : I'VE REACHED GAY DEATH!

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: I'VE REACHED GAY DEATH!

10 hrs ago

I am 57, I musta died at 30 and went to heaven.

The big question is what happens at 2x Gay Death (60)?!

Will my booty hole merge with my dick, and I become a hermaphrodyte or something? Um scared yall!

Say what now?

57 Shocked

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: I'VE REACHED GAY DEATH!

10 hrs ago

There is some truth to this but it doesn't apply to all homo men.

The issue is that like hetero females are to hetero men, homo men are very visually stimulated and place so much prime import on sexiness, aesthetics, facial features and body type. When most people get older, they tend to start to show it by not aging gracefully, gaining weight that is unbecoming, losing testosterone and stamina, dressing differently, etc. Even sometimes when some gain weight or age...it shows in their walk, demeanor, presentation, etc. Those things affect the entire presentation of a person. Getting older is a part of life and everyone doesn't age gracefully.

But there are some gay men who have boyish features, dress trendy, go to the gym constantly, and some who actually look good when they get older. Those types will be fine for years beyond 30...but life isn't this good to everyone. Also, other life shyt can happen like stress, health issues not relating to weight, family problems, job issues, etc. that can affect a person's physical appearance and health. So u gotta look at that shyt too. Life can get a hold of someone on some negative shyt.

Gay men as a whole tend to handle aging better than hetero women because at one time, gay men didn't get married unless they wanted to cover up. Now even tho gay marriages are legalized, its harder to find a gay man who is attractive to u and have the other qualities that u need to foster and sustain a healthy relationship let alone marriage, and not everyone want an open marriage...so this means gay men have to stay on the market longer than their heterosexual counterparts, who tend to let go after marriage and kids. So some gay men still maintain their sexy at 30+ and even 40+ and some even at 50.

"BUT LIFE ISN'T GOOD TO EVERYONE"

LMAO....look at you throwing that deep ass shade...

You're a mess....
Forum :  Topic : BGC GAG ORDER (VIDEO VERSION) 6/16/18 ❤️❤️❤️

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 7 hrs ago    Post subject: BGC GAG ORDER (VIDEO VERSION) 6/16/18 ❤️❤️❤️

23 hrs ago

Lol....I actually enjoyed this foolishness....but let's keep it real....the only reason why I will always come for you till the DEATH of me is because you wished cancer on my forum boo....I forgot his username but I think he was having some health issues...I was low key feeling him because we used to communicate privately...but YOU WISHED CANCER ON HIM.....and that's unforgivable....

I might be a lot of things and you can call me hateful/evil/WHATnot but wishing cancer on a soul is completely out of my character....I'm a health care professional....I actually give a shit about the well being of others....so for you to wish cancer on ANYBODY...especially someone on the cusp of my heart....you will never ever know PEACE from me....like never ever ever....and don't act brand new and innocent around these new regs......if you wanna call me out, ATLEAST BE REAL ABOUT THE HISTORY BEHIND OUR BEEF......rather than trying to paint me as a villian....start from the very beginning.....

And those bullshit apology threads and videos you made to address the situation after you caught heat for that cancer shit.....THAT WAS A WASTE OF TIME.....nobody believed your apology because you're a fool and an actress....like the way you're acting like a judge these days.......2 years ago, you were trying to be WENDY WILLIAMS with those dreadful CANCER wigs your were wearing.....and now that T.S Madison is popping.....now you wanna model your stuff after T.S Madison with this "DOCKET" stuff...Wearing Plastic Crowns from PARTY CITY and shit....NOTHING ABOUT YOU IS ORIGINAL HEAUX......always stealing ideas....typical fag stealing taglines from trannys.....always mimicking female and trans talk show hosts and recording that mess with your low resolution tracfone camera....thinking you're in studio when you're in a section 8 studio apartment infested with bed bugs.....Let me tell you something.....you're asking who hurt me?.....YOU DID....with that cancer shit.....and as long as my account is active, you will never know happiness in these threads.....and right after they put my ass in that gas chamber, your chemotherapy will begin as well....those wigs you were wearing will come in handy....You might also need a beard wig too....yours will be much painful than a gas chamber death....a slow painful death.....the kind where they have to feed you food through a tube....YEP!....that's you buddy....You come for me and anyone I love, you're toast....GOD FORGIVES....I'm not God....I DON'T.

8 hrs ago

Now are you REALLY gonna sit at your computer and type all these lies just to save face? You been hating my guts WAAAAAAAY before Mars and I had our beef. And even if that was where it started (which it isn’t) Mars already forgave me in a private DM like over a year ago. So since he’s obviously moved on, why you still pressed? Just stop gurl. And y’all USED to talk? I guess he got tired of your demonic spirit and kicked yo black ass to the curb! GAG ORDAAA!!! Laughing

Neutral You couldn’t PAY ME to be under your care as a healthcare professional! Lastly, I don’t fuck with that fraud/thief TS Madison. I’m #TeamKhia all day everyday HUNTY...know dat. I’ll give you an A for effort though, I can tell you worked hard to make your reads sting.

Lmao @ you still being pressed over this 2016 drama! GAGS ARE IN ORDAAAAAAA!!!!!! Laughing

HAH....it's you that is pressed and bothered enough to put me on your DOCKET ....
All because someone asked were your trifling ass had been and I said HIV/AIDS ..that shit flipped your wig soo hard you had to bust out your Galaxy S1 for a video....I wasn't even thinking of you until you @ mentioned me.....

You clearly haven't gotten far...and I can tell you don't have a good job based on that beard....Niggas with mufasa beards usually don't have good jobs.....and you probably don't have a job or you're NOT getting enough hours....this is why you have enough time on your hands to do all this social media whoring......and these fags are over here gasing you up when you're nothing but a degenerate.....but carry on.....I actually enjoyed this docket tho...no lie....and that wasn't a read....I don't do reads....I just tell the truth....but I guess the shit was potent enough to make u classify it as 1

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 10 hrs ago    Post subject: I'VE REACHED GAY DEATH!

The gwarls have been hooting and hollering about 30 being gay death.....as in....your stock market price drops dramatically after 30 as a gay man.....

I just turned 29 this week....and as a birthday gift to myself, I got me a little sumtin sumtin from the dealership.....but I'm not 30 yet....12 months before my gay warranty is FRIED

Now I never quite understood the true definition of gay death.....

We have to define that shit and come to a consensus about what age gay death is.....

I'm assigning all ya'll hoes a thesis paper on GAY DEATH....what exactly does that shit mean?.....Does a bottom's bussy bottom out or what?....

TALK TO ME....
Forum :  Topic : BGC GAG ORDER (VIDEO VERSION) 6/16/18 ❤️❤️❤️

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 14 hrs ago    Post subject: BGC GAG ORDER (VIDEO VERSION) 6/16/18 ❤️❤️❤️

Lol....I actually enjoyed this foolishness....but let's keep it real....the only reason why I will always come for you till the DEATH of me is because you wished cancer on my forum boo....I forgot his username but I think he was having some health issues...I was low key feeling him because we used to communicate privately...but YOU WISHED CANCER ON HIM.....and that's unforgivable....

I might be a lot of things and you can call me hateful/evil/WHATnot but wishing cancer on a soul is completely out of my character....I'm a health care professional....I actually give a shit about the well being of others....so for you to wish cancer on ANYBODY...especially someone on the cusp of my heart....you will never ever know PEACE from me....like never ever ever....and don't act brand new and innocent around these new regs......if you wanna call me out, ATLEAST BE REAL ABOUT THE HISTORY BEHIND OUR BEEF......rather than trying to paint me as a villian....start from the very beginning.....

And those bullshit apology threads and videos you made to address the situation after you caught heat for that cancer shit.....THAT WAS A WASTE OF TIME.....nobody believed your apology because you're a fool and an actress....like the way you're acting like a judge these days.......2 years ago, you were trying to be WENDY WILLIAMS with those dreadful CANCER wigs your were wearing.....and now that T.S Madison is popping.....now you wanna model your stuff after T.S Madison with this "DOCKET" stuff...Wearing Plastic Crowns from PARTY CITY and shit....NOTHING ABOUT YOU IS ORIGINAL HEAUX......always stealing ideas....typical fag stealing taglines from trannys.....always mimicking female and trans talk show hosts and recording that mess with your low resolution tracfone camera....thinking you're in studio when you're in a section 8 studio apartment infested with bed bugs.....Let me tell you something.....you're asking who hurt me?.....YOU DID....with that cancer shit.....and as long as my account is active, you will never know happiness in these threads.....and right after they put my ass in that gas chamber, your chemotherapy will begin as well....those wigs you were wearing will come in handy....You might also need a beard wig too....yours will be much painful than a gas chamber death....a slow painful death.....the kind where they have to feed you food through a tube....YEP!....that's you buddy....You come for me and anyone I love, you're toast....GOD FORGIVES....I'm not God....I DON'T.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Went on a date last night

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 15 hrs ago    Post subject: Went on a date last night

2018-04-20 17:17:10

It was alright. He's definitely in to me. I'm kinda into him too, BUT there were some major red flags I can't overlook.

I can't rule out the possibility that the only reason I may be into him is because it's been so long since I've even had a date. I think I need to date more so that I can get a better understanding of what my feelings towards guys mean.

2 days ago

Lol.....

You better shut up and ride the wave cuz based your posts, you are 100% undateable.....so if someone has INNOCENTLY taken interest in you, you better count your blessings like a smart fag would....but knowing you and your foolishness, it's only a matter of time before you show you DIRRRRTY ass and run him off with your FAGGOTRY.....

19 hrs ago

I'm amazing. Any proud Black male who is MSM would be delighted to date me. Since that ain't you though it's not like we can trust your assessment. Laughing

Dizzy fag....like I need you or any of these cum guzzling butch qweens to validate or assess any of my statements.

The only thing you need to assess are your mother's tracks underneath that DIRRRRTY wig
Forum :  Topic : Thic nikkas smell different

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 17 hrs ago    Post subject: Thic nikkas smell different

I swear....You chicago negroes have the worst taste in men....I can't believe you had the audacity to post a pic of some rachet fat dude....with ass tooted in the air on a cheap couch....with a walmart bottle of wine by his side.....gasing up this MESS like this is the standard for thick dudes.....Thick dudes are sexy...but this is not the kind you should be gasing up.....but then again, you're from Chicago so I'm not surprised with your antics and taste.
Forum :  Topic : Eliminate 1, & then a have 3some with the other 2.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 17 hrs ago    Post subject: Eliminate 1, & then a have 3some with the other 2.

The lightest one
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Why am I so terrified of going it alone......

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Why am I so terrified of going it alone......

Typical gay chicago niglet problems
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Question for Gay Men who have never been with Women before

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Question for Gay Men who have never been with Women before

Nah....Women do nothing for me....I put them in the same category as Children.....meaning....I don't find Children sexually and romantically attractive....and the same applies to women.....The only women I find sexy are TRANSMEN....and the thought of being with a transman has crossed my mind....and I think my dick will rise for a transdude.....I might even try to impregnate 1.....lol......but nah.....women....children....animals.....off limits.....
Forum :  Topic : Pick a prefabbed Tuesday twosome.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Pick a prefabbed Tuesday twosome.

Forum :  Topic : CHOOSE AN IVORY ADONIS AS UR MONDAY MAN CRUSH

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: CHOOSE AN IVORY ADONIS AS UR MONDAY MAN CRUSH

2 days ago

A few little interesting fact about red heads....

Less than 2% of the world's population have red hair.

Most redheads have brown or green eyes..
Less than 1% of the world's population have red hair and blue eye combination..
WHICH MAKES THIS WHITE GUY THE MOST RARE HUMAN BEING ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH....why?...because he has both red hair and blue eyes....that combo is almost impossible to find....

White people with red hair never go grey when they get old....they either stay red...or turn blonde...or turn rose gold.....but an 80 yr old red head will never have grey hair....it's impossible....they are the only human beings that don't experience grey hair....

Red heads are the only humans that can produce their own vitamin D with eating food or being exposed to sunlight....with that being said, there is alot of specalution about the true origins of red heads....some people say their ancestors are not from earth......Humans from Earth need an external source of vitamin D....Red Heads don't....

Red heads have a high tolerance to drugs and sedatives....meaning....the average person needs 2 tylenols to cure a headache....a red head needs about 4....When a red head goes in for surgery, they have to double the anesthesia dosage to put that red head to sleep....they also have a very high pain tolerance level....Also, red heads don't like cold weather.....20 degrees is cold to everyone but 20 degrees to a red head feels like 2 degree....They are very sensitive to temperature.....

I CAN LIST A BILLION FACTS ABOUT REDHEADS....

But I'm picking this guy because he's the most unique human PERIOD.
In all my 29 years of living, I've seen only 2 red heads and they had brown eyes....but this guy has blue eyes....which makes him as rare as 4 dollar bill.....

1 days ago

Oh, my, there are some incorrect statements here:

1. Correct !

2. Correct !

3. Wrong ! Red haired people do keep their hair color longer than almost every other, but it goes from red to copper-colored to eventually white/silver.

4. Wrong ! all people can produce vitamin D from the sun, it just varies with the amount of melanin in your skin So, red heads, having relatively less melanin, can produce it more easily/quickly. For Black folks, for example, it take longer exposure to the sun. And no reputable scientists say redheads are not from Earth. (Yikes !) That is tin foil hat stuff.

5. Somewhat right. The MC1R gene that is associated with redheads is thought to cause this. Red heads are more sensitive to pain, requiring more anesthesia meds, for example. They are also more sensitive to cold. Probably not to the extreme examples you stated, tho.

Finally, Albinos, which occur in all races, are more rare than redheads. Also blue-skinned people, with a condition known as methemoglobinemia, are the most rare skin color. An example are the Blue Fugates of Kentucky. Also, people with red hair, brown skin & blue eyes exist, an they are rarer than regular redheads.

Thanks !

Smile

I've seen way more Albinos than red heads....I don't find Albinos to be rare.....and I don't find their look to be unique....With Red heads, they look unique and mythical.....straight out of a disney movie.....also, red heads never turn grey....maybe silver....but Silver has a sexier look than grey.....like that Anderson Cooper silver....I've always wondered if Anderson cooper was a redbhead during his youth....

Actually.....I think the full blown version of virtiligo is Albinism....and I've seen tons of virtiligo "survivors" half albino types floating around.....so albinism is not unique to me...I see albinism and vitiligo on the regular......I've never seen blue skin people before.....Besides redheads with blue eye combos.....the next most unique group would be melanasian black natives with blue eyes and blonde hair....completely dark skinned but their hair is blonde with blue or green eyes....the epitome of sexy.....especially those with green eyes and blonde hair.....mostly with melanasian kids but I think some retain the blonde hair into adulthood....
Forum :  Topic : CHOOSE AN IVORY ADONIS AS UR MONDAY MAN CRUSH

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: CHOOSE AN IVORY ADONIS AS UR MONDAY MAN CRUSH

A few little interesting fact about red heads....

Less than 2% of the world's population have red hair.

Most redheads have brown or green eyes..
Less than 1% of the world's population have red hair and blue eye combination..
WHICH MAKES THIS WHITE GUY THE MOST RARE HUMAN BEING ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH....why?...because he has both red hair and blue eyes....that combo is almost impossible to find....

White people with red hair never go grey when they get old....they either stay red...or turn blonde...or turn rose gold.....but an 80 yr old red head will never have grey hair....it's impossible....they are the only human beings that don't experience grey hair....

Red heads are the only humans that can produce their own vitamin D with eating food or being exposed to sunlight....with that being said, there is alot of specalution about the true origins of red heads....some people say their ancestors are not from earth......Humans from Earth need an external source of vitamin D....Red Heads don't....

Red heads have a high tolerance to drugs and sedatives....meaning....the average person needs 2 tylenols to cure a headache....a red head needs about 4....When a red head goes in for surgery, they have to double the anesthesia dosage to put that red head to sleep....they also have a very high pain tolerance level....Also, red heads don't like cold weather.....20 degrees is cold to everyone but 20 degrees to a red head feels like 2 degree....They are very sensitive to temperature.....

I CAN LIST A BILLION FACTS ABOUT REDHEADS....

But I'm picking this guy because he's the most unique human PERIOD.
In all my 29 years of living, I've seen only 2 red heads and they had brown eyes....but this guy has blue eyes....which makes him as rare as 4 dollar bill.....

Forum :  Topic : KICK OFF MARCH WITH 1 NEW BAE

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject:

2018-03-02 10:20:33

Greg for sure!

Forum :  Topic : Toni braxton my favorite singer of all time

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Toni braxton my favorite singer of all time

Me too....I have all her albums.....she's like the black soulful Celine Dion....HER VOICE does things to me that no other singer can.....EVERYTHING ABOUT TONI BRAXTON just exudes class and diginity.....I LOVE HER SOO SOO SOO MUCH....Yeah, Beyonce is all dat but Toni's voice just does things to me......I swear....when I hear Toni sing, something just takes over me......Long as I live is cute but that Deadwood has been on heavy rotation in my car....

I love and adore Toni Braxton soo much....she's the only woman I've ever wanted to kiss.....like for real.....been feeling Ms. Toni since I was like 10 years old.....I love her soo much.....She's perfect.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Went on a date last night

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Went on a date last night

2018-04-20 17:17:10

It was alright. He's definitely in to me. I'm kinda into him too, BUT there were some major red flags I can't overlook.

I can't rule out the possibility that the only reason I may be into him is because it's been so long since I've even had a date. I think I need to date more so that I can get a better understanding of what my feelings towards guys mean.

Lol.....

You better shut up and ride the wave cuz based your posts, you are 100% undateable.....so if someone has INNOCENTLY taken interest in you, you better count your blessings like a smart fag would....but knowing you and your foolishness, it's only a matter of time before you show you DIRRRRTY ass and run him off with your FAGGOTRY.....
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Sexiest BGC Troll

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Sexiest BGC Troll

No I'm not packing....but you know what?....I've never been a fan of super huge dicks....I like a cute medium to average size dick..I'm more attracted to a dude's whole body...not just dick...the whole anatomy.....at the end of the day, a 1 million dollar ring comes in a small box....but things come in small packages... A dizzy bitch like you wouldn't know that
Forum :  Topic : Who looks better

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Who looks better

Actually ya'll kinda look the same...ya'll 2 heathens could be siblings...but in all honesty, I think hubs looks better.......he has a more grown face....and eventhough I've been clowning him about being bowlegged, I think bow legs on a man is kinda sexy....the way they walk is kinda unique....and lowkey sexy....
Forum :  Topic : Celebrating Our Str8 Brothers and Sisters

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Celebrating Our Str8 Brothers and Sisters

Lol....ok...but they do they celebrate us?......
Forum :  Topic : Could any of them get it?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Could any of them get it?

B....
I like Kirko Bangz....
Forum :  Topic : Pic 1 that's easy like Sunday mornin'

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Pic 1 that's easy like Sunday mornin'

Sheeiiit....

CLEARLY....
Forum :  Topic : I hate the smell of marijuana.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: I hate the smell of marijuana.

2 days ago

Being from Los Angeles when i smell marijuana i
associate the smell with gangbangers, danger, chaos, tackiness and
crime.

I get really uneasy when i smell marijuana.

When i smell it outside, in traffic, in a room or on a nigga i be like

I just get a bad vibe.

I don't hate it but I usually associate the smell of CHEAP WEED with low lifes......and unfortunately, 90% of people smoke the cheap stuff.....It's almost like cheap beer....You see most people leaving the liquor store with cases of cheap ass beer.....those shitty ass mexicans beers......they never buy good beer like Blue Moon, Heineken, or Amstel......always some shitty ass beer like Corona or Budweiser....lol...that kegger shit....

Expensive weed always has a deep rich PURE smell.....it smells like weed with a hint of cologne....

I don't hate weed....I don't smoke weed....and I'd also prefer not to smell it....but if I do smell it, you better be smoking smoking that smells like 40$ and above per gram.....these negroes and heathens are out here smoking weed that smells like 25$ for 3 grams AND YOU SMELL THE CHEAPNESS in the air......and that shit is not cute.....not at all.....
Forum :  Topic : Which one can get it! (Generation X Edition)

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Which one can get it! (Generation X Edition)

Red hat....he can get it.....

I love seeing grown men that still have it on look....

Looks 40 but he doesn't dress like it....He doesn't exude "sugar daddy" eventhough he's in that same age group.....
Forum :  Topic : Graditude and Rejection amoung Men

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Graditude and Rejection amoung Men

Did you graduate highschool?
Forum :  Topic : People are Really Dumb

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: People are Really Dumb

4 days ago

This is the raw blog post I just wrote:

I am really, really tired of stupid people. My boyfriend does not like when I refer to people as stupid. He thinks it is condescending, but I really don’t know how else to describe it. People are just really dumb. A little bit about my background. I am a Software Engineer. I multiple degrees. To get those degrees required a lot of math. I mean a lot of math. On a daily basis, I use advanced mathematics. I know what I am doing is right and correct, because if it weren’t I’d be fired. I actually have a collective 10 years of professional experience and a lot of degrees.

Here is what I run into on the Internet. Someone will have an opinion. Their opinion is ill informed, and, to be frank, I am not quite sure where the hell it came from. Because it is their opinion and they feel as if it is right, they think it is right. Forget they have no education or no experience. The important thing is that they have an opinion. When I correct them, they argue with me. Keep in mind, these people have no relevant education or experience; however, their opinion somehow makes up for that. They literally will sit there and argue with me for hours, and all I think about is, if you had my job, you probably could not do it, but you are pretty much sitting here and telling me how to do my job by implication.

That is sort of where the whole I am not going vaccinate my children thing came from. Pretty much, you have a group of parents who feel as if they are better equipped to know how to keep their children healthy than scientists and doctors who read something online, formed an ill informed opinion, and decided they are going to reject the word of experts when they have no education themselves.

I go to work. I am surrounded by brilliant people. We are solving problems. We are engineering solutions. We are writing on white boards and white board tables. I leave the office and then it is like I am in a sea of dumb people. I get online, and it is the same thing.
A lot of people think I get frustrated because I want to be right all the time and want to control everything. Ha, ha. I sort of hate being given senior positions, but that is neither here nor there. No, I am distressed at the level of stupidity running rampant because it makes me seriously fearful for the future. Ignorance and stupidity is not self-contained and it runs rampant and does things like get Trump elected.

I hear so many dumb ideas on a daily basis, though, every dumb person who proposes it always says it as if it were profound when it is actually pretty typical. A perfect example is I literally had someone tell me that procreation was facilitated by masculine and feminine energies, not on a paranormal forum mind you. It was on a forum for gay men. In my head, I am like “Are you dumb?” What the hell? Masculine and feminine “energies” don’t physically exists, and I love how people attach energy to everything as if it is supposed to make it more legitimate. You sound dumb. You take sperm and you mash it into an egg and there you go! Did you idiots like somehow miss sex ed?

Here is the thing. Good judgment typically comes from experience and knowledge, so if you have an opinion but lack those two components above, you likely won’t have good judgment. Because of my education and experience, I can know when I hear bull shit; however, if you don’t have that, you sort of can’t. People thinking their opinion makes up for that results in bad judgment, and being in a society where that is the norm is fucking terrifying!

My boyfriend sometimes has a problem with the fact I don’t want to be around most people, because most people say dumb shit. Here is the thing. It sort of is my life, so the people I surround myself with are people I decide to surround myself with. If I choose to not be around you because you say really stupid shit, then that is my choice. As a result, the people I tend to hang out with typically are in the same field as me.

I honestly think most Americans are really dumb, really emotional, and really slow.

Well you know what they say....

If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.....

So to further elaborate, if you constantly feel surrounded by idiots...then maybe you're the biggest fool for choosing to remain in that idiotic enviroment....cuz at the end of the day, it takes a fool to put up with fools.......

Stupidity can be a beautiful experience if you change your psychology......You can either look at fools and laugh (ENTERTAINMENT)......OR.....look at stupidity and become upset......

But in general, we're living in a stupid society so you're not exaggerating.....DONALD TRUMP is the president of this country....and the fact that we've allowed this fool to scheme his way to the white house tells you that ppl are not thinking straight....our brains are beyond fried.....so you're not lying....a stupid society will ultimately end up allowing a stupid president to lead.....and Trump is proof that we are indeed stupid.....but ofcourse, I wont be upset....I've chosen not to be....The foolishness has become a source of entertainment.....and I suggest you do the same in order to remain sane....
Forum :  Topic : Blacks Don't Earn Enough To Live In America 2018

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Blacks Don't Earn Enough To Live In America 2018

Lets be real....even if blacks earned enough, blacks wouldn't invest that money they're earning wisely.....blacks would spend all their money material things because of a deeply embedded inferiority complex IN THEIR MIND.....meaning....outshining whites and other races with bigger cars, wearing designer, and living in the biggest homes......not all blacks but I believe most blacks spend their money recklessly......doesn't matter how much they make.....
Forum :  Topic : Balancing being attractive towards males and females...

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Balancing being attractive towards males and females...

6 days ago

lol

Strange thread....

ARE YOU BI?

5 days ago

Yes I am bi. I want to be able to attract both genders.

5 days ago

That's nasty....

Maybe you should focus on finding someone you can connect with on the deepest level versus attraction...

5 days ago

How is it nasty? being bi or wanting to be attractive to both genders?

I agree but its difficult finding a man who want to connect on that level. Most in the lifestyle just want to fuk and move on to the next bussy or dyck. It takes a lot to establish and sustain something with men. Not to mention men being so visually stimulated.

I said someone to connect....I didn't say you have to connect with a man....but you sound like you'd prefer to connect ON THAT LEVEL with a man......and that makes me question your bisexuality...

Bisexuality is some freaky ass shit TO ME.....I don't believe in it....but I do believe that most of you so called bisexual are actually hoes that will mess around sexually with a human....doesn't matter if human is male or female or trans......like the way you said you wanted to attract both genders....a true hoe would say some shit like that.....You call what you are BI-SEXUALITY....I called is HOE-SEXUALITY.....To me, you're either gay, str8, or a hoe with a dirty mind......end of story....

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Balancing being attractive towards males and females...

6 days ago

lol

Strange thread....

ARE YOU BI?

5 days ago

Yes I am bi. I want to be able to attract both genders.

That's nasty....

Maybe you should focus on finding someone you can connect with on the deepest level versus attraction...
Forum :  Topic : When was the last time you feel in love?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: When was the last time you feel in love?

I feel like my brain is too logically wired to feel love unless I'm looking for it myself....but in most cases I'm not looking for love or unnecessary friendships.....

Feeling love is a state of mind that your brain has to be programmed for....
Forum :  Topic : My Gay Employee's BF buggin

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: My Gay Employee's BF buggin

7 days ago

smdh. women do the same exact shit too. fags and females are two peas in a pod. you need to threaten him that you'll call the authorities if he comes back to the restaurant. you're not "snitching". this is the only professional way to do it in the workplace but you don't actually have to make a call, just make a serious front so the fag flees. that bitch ass is waste and needs his ass kicked! respect on defending the employee to the t.

7 days ago

Laughing

Yeah, women and ghetto fags with bad credit and daddy issues always act out when you push their emotional triggers. I’ve never seen an educated respectable black gay dude behave in such a way.

Ok....this might be true to a degree but isn't there a saying that....

"You are who you date and you are what you eat"

So all those characteristics you've mentioned must match the other guy as well....

If he's crazy enough to be in a "relationship" with someone like that then HE MUST BE A MESS HIMSELF.....and he might not show that mess at work but trust and believe his milk is not clean....so maybe, they might deserve each other after all.....the person your date is usually an true reflection of yourself TO A DEGREE.....

I'm curious about the setting of this workplace tho....

This seems like Fast food workplace drama....those fast food/food industry fags are the messiest I've met....especially those THICK butch queens working the drive thru..

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Balancing being attractive towards males and females...

lol

Strange thread....

ARE YOU BI?
Forum :  Topic : I hate those kinda black people that

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: I hate those kinda black people that

6 days ago

Ironically....I think most blacks from your city (CHICAGO) are exactly like this...and you Chicago negroes like to do this to negroes that are foreign or not from Chicago/Midwest.....

I'm foreign...a black foreign immigrant living...my black friends are either foreign like myself or transplant brothas from the east and north west that came to illinois for job positions....and all of them have expressed THIS SIMILAR observation about Chicago Negroes.....and in addition to this, you guys are also extremely fake to blacks that are not from Chicago.....Smiley faced but fake as hell too AT THE SAME TIME.

It's really irony how you are complaining about this when you yourself were born and raised in a city filled with black people like this.....It's hilarious to me....or maybe now that you are in the process of being "WOKE" you're catching on to shit that wasn't obvious to you before....which is a good thing.....because now you have to start stacking up your money to eventually leave Chicago....THIS IS A SIGN....you can choose to stay and keep complaining....or you can do like my friends and I have been doing for about 2 years.....stacking up....with the intention to leave after we've saved the desired amount.....

You're constantly complaining about black coworkers and black people doing shit you don't like.....but maybe it's not the pigment....it's the people and the location....and white people from Chicago are just as worse but you never complain about them?....WHY IS THAT?....or maybe you haven't detected that shit because Chicago whites are a little bit better at hiding their emotions...they're also very calculated too.....but in the "woke" process you'll catch on too.....you will learn...

6 days ago

You black immigrants crack me up. Dude, you’re always taking slick shots at black Americans and then projecting that onto us. You come to this country and reap the benefits for what African American descendants of slaves have already fought for: then you look your noses down on us as if you’re so much “better” than us. We have a legacy of chattel slavery, Jim Crow, redlining, mass incarceration, systematic white supremacy. You don’t get to come here and lecture us when you’re not rooted in the black American experience. We have a specific justice claim that does not include you, take that up back in your country. You guys like to perform black American culture while at the same time claiming you are “not like those negroes over there” or whatever. You’re quick to say “I’m not black, I’m Nigerian, Eretrian, Dominican” etc. but want to take advantage of affirmative/corrective action put in place for BLACK AMERICANS descendants of slaves.

Lol....I don't want to break your heart so it's best for me to not tell you what you already know....

And your response doesn't even have anything to do with the response I gave.....I'm not taking shot at blacks collectively....My glock is aimed precisely at you negroes HERE IN CHICAGO ane you alls antics...THE ANTICS YOU WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT.....Stop trying to include all blacks from the east coast to the west to the south and north into this shit....CHICAGO..MIDWEST....you chicago negroes are just like that show....Black INK crew with ryan and 9mag.....exactly like that.....100% like dat.......and you Chicago negroes have not fought for a damn thing here in Chicago for us black immigrants to benefit from......You guys fight and kill each other here in Chicago....as a matter of fact, people of color have the worst reputation here in Chicago.......It's not like DC or Atlanta where black people are actually respected.....nah...You Chicago/Midwest negroes are completely different from any groups of African Americans I've met....and I've met tons from different parts of the U.S.A.....

Stop trying to tie all black people into this like a typical messy ass fag from Chicago....You chicago negroes are NOTHING like Newyork Blacks....Nothing like west coast blacks.....Nothing like DMV types....and most definitely southernish eventhough there are clear differences.........I'M SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSING YOU AND YOU MIDWESTERN NEGROES.....
Forum :  Topic : I hate those kinda black people that

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: I hate those kinda black people that

Ironically....I think most blacks from your city (CHICAGO) are exactly like this...and you Chicago negroes like to do this to negroes that are foreign or not from Chicago/Midwest.....

I'm foreign...a black foreign immigrant living...my black friends are either foreign like myself or transplant brothas from the east and north west that came to illinois for job positions....and all of them have expressed THIS SIMILAR observation about Chicago Negroes.....and in addition to this, you guys are also extremely fake to blacks that are not from Chicago.....Smiley faced but fake as hell too AT THE SAME TIME.

It's really irony how you are complaining about this when you yourself were born and raised in a city filled with black people like this.....It's hilarious to me....or maybe now that you are in the process of being "WOKE" you're catching on to shit that wasn't obvious to you before....which is a good thing.....because now you have to start stacking up your money to eventually leave Chicago....THIS IS A SIGN....you can choose to stay and keep complaining....or you can do like my friends and I have been doing for about 2 years.....stacking up....with the intention to leave after we've saved the desired amount.....

You're constantly complaining about black coworkers and black people doing shit you don't like.....but maybe it's not the pigment....it's the people and the location....and white people from Chicago are just as worse but you never complain about them?....WHY IS THAT?....or maybe you haven't detected that shit because Chicago whites are a little bit better at hiding their emotions...they're also very calculated too.....but in the "woke" process you'll catch on too.....you will learn...
Forum :  Topic : Which topic killed BGC?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Which topic killed BGC?

Actually...none of these killed BGC....

@admin neglecting BGC for years has run this site to the ground....

From the crazy pop ups...to inbox scams...to junk mail....to site being down for days/week......to refusing to ban certain regs....to removing the limit to how many threads a user could post....lunatic regs posting bullshit back to back threads because there is no limit....No limit on responses so that leads to a back and forth pissing match between regs.... BANNING....Admin used to be reckless with the suspensions and permanent bans.....these days, YOU CAN LITERALLY SAY AND DO ANYTHING on BGC.....AND I MEAN SAY ANYYYYYTHIIING....and not get ban or suspended....you can release addresses....post pics of someone's family....post picks of their house...post dick and rectum pic..... .you can even post someone's social security number.......NO THREAD MODERATOR.....Bgc's biggest flaw has been the lack of a moderator.....Almost every other forum I've seen online has a moderator....

@admin has collected these so called "premium membership" fees FOR YEARS yet this site has turned into a complete mess....I downloaded the phone app a last year and that was a complete disaster.....that app was trash....

These heathens have been running loose for about the last 4 years or so...saying and doing everything without....
@admin giving a flying fuck.....

My computer is always warning me that BGC is a dangerous site filled with malware and all kinds of viruses.....so that means that Admin in not even using these premium membership fees to maintain/update the interface of this site.....and I'm constantly logging onto this "AT MY OWN RISK".....

I first stumbled onto BGC...freshman year of college....2009.....and over the years with 3 accounts later and 9 years deep....I seen this website fall from grace to trash.....Admin and his nonsense ass bulletins....like he's going to do something but ain't shit changed....

@Admin is probably a messy person too...You got to be messy to allow this mess....If I had to picture admin in my head, it would be that obese youtube Cunt queen....I forgot that heaux's name....that one that looks like he run out of hormones ..the1 that does music video reviews on youtube...He did a video about TINASHE....yeah...that beaver heavy faced walrus.....the one with the swollen face that looks like a pancake on the verge of burning....yess...Admin is that kind of MESS....
Forum :  Topic : Pic 2 for a threesome.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Pic 2 for a threesome.

LEFT
Forum :  Topic : If you had to choose between the two.....

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: If you had to choose between the two.....

Left
Forum :  Topic : Get over the Wednesday hump with 1.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Get over the Wednesday hump with 1.

Forum :  Topic : No Nigga Lover wants to be black...

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: No Nigga Lover wants to be black...

Well....of late....I've been finding myself becoming attracted to INDIAN MEN from INDIA...I've seen quite a few of them around my age and I was drawn....Yes I might actually date an INDIAN GUY FROM INDIA....and I WILL EAT INDIAN FOOD.....and I WILL WATCH INDIAN BOLLYWOOD MOVIES...and I will dive into their culture....but do I personally want to be indian my damn self?....

HELL TO THE FUCK NAW....I might date an Indian from india but ME PERSONALLY....I'd prefer NOT TO BE INDIAN myself.....the thought never crossed my mind....never wished or wanted to be indian myself but I wouldn't mind being boo'd up with one.....I don't want to be indian and be honest, I don't care to visit india....but I will date an indian man.....

Now ironically, If I died today and God brought me back....and GOD ASKED ME TO CHOOSE TO COME BACK AS BLACK OR ANOTHER ETHINICITY, I'd want to come back as a black brazilian.....I want to come back as a black male with brazilian features....green eyes and higher cheek bones.....brownish bronzed skin skin toned brazilian black male with some Taino aztec blood with East African hair....that is EXACTLY how I want to step back into this bitch as.....Black brazilian.

So I'm saying all of this to say that....it's very possible for a white American guy to want to date a black man without wanting to be black themselves....

Every now and then I see sexy Asian dudes.....and I wouldn't mind slipping into an Asian dude's DMs....but do i want or wished I was Asian myself....HELL NO.....I wouldn't want to be Asian at any time of the day in my life.....or the next life....or the next life after.....I feel like my spirit is clearly of African heritage....so it will be a mismatch........

Yes...I might date a European from Europe...but do I actually wish I was European or want to be German.....Never.....never crossed my mind.....I just want the European fashion and European Bank accounts.....lol....
Forum :  Topic : Black gay men need to stick together

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Black gay men need to stick together

13 days ago

That's because most of you haven't learnt BROTHERLY LOVE from your black fathers....a lot of ya'll negroes were raised by black females and tons of ya'll don't even know what yawls fathers looks like...even if your daddy was around, he was never at home.....so the shit started from childhood....The first man you're suppose to bond with, love, and befriend is your BLACK FATHER...so if your relationship with your black father is trash, then you will always have fickle friendships and sideways relationships with black men.....Gay black men are not sticking up for each other and I don't see str8 black men doing it either......the only time I see black men standing by each other is if they are hood niggas.....Hood niggas seem to have some kind of code of ethics...and they are more loyal to their black brothas from the same hood or circumstance....but outside of the hood nigga realm, regular male negroes are never there for each other....I see it at work.....the regular negroes that went to college and grew up in nicer parts of the city or suburbs have zero unity whatsoever.....they bad mouth each other in slick low key ways.....always trying to outshine each other....instead of sticking with each other.....As a African at work, I constantly get befriended by African American men....and I've noticed that most African American men will try to badmouth another African American male to me in a very subtle low key way.......like they're trying to prevent me from being cool with them too.....why do you all do that shit to each other?.....it's disgusting....

13 days ago

You run around these forums bad mouthing blacks....and gays all the time.....

While calling it the "truth"

I'll admit you do have a point here....but even your point is dripped in judgement and mean spiritness

You've always been a presssed fag....and pressed you will stay.
Forum :  Topic : People who can dish it ..but can't take.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: People who can dish it ..but can't take.

15 days ago

LOL...People who can dish it out but can't take it don't need to be posting topics....If you just want to post a thread to show how racist and ignorant you can be and then turn into a little bitty baby and complain when you get a different opinion. I know you think you are Mr. Fabulous and your views are all that matter and anyone that differ will get blocked. Please put on your big boy draws because in the real world you can't block people who disagree with you and neither do you know it all...

Well.....call them out BY NAME then.....

You also need to were a thong that fits if your going to run your cum guzzling mouth about who did this and who said that without using "@" to mention their name.....You fags have been doing this low key cowardly shit for the longest time....always complaining about what folks are doing yet you never "@" MENTION them......so you're no different from them either...always talking trash.....you are quick to take a dick in your ears but you can't mention 1 fucking req to address....WEAK hoes like you I despise......
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: