logo
Search

POST NEWAdmins_ex's Posts
Forum :  Topic : How do you do find DL dudes? (only answer if you're into DL)

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 43 mins ago    Post subject: How do you do find DL dudes? (only answer if you're into DL)

Well....
This is hard if you're attractive.....or unique looking....

If you are an attractive man, you will get ALL KINDS OF LOOKS AND STARES FROM OTHER DUDES and females.....it's automatic....so it can be confusing....An attractive gay man can't really tell who is D.L and who is not because even the straight dudes are looking too....Straight dudes....gay dudes.....females....even children.....EVERYBODY is looking at you face and trying to get a glimpse of your eyes.....peeping your swag...

Now I'm not gonna sit here and say I'm the baddest or sexiest nigga in the room but I think most people find me unique looking with a teddy bear face...and they will do anything to make eye contact.....both females and dudes do it to me.....doesn't matter where I go.....what I find annoying is when both men and women look at my hands....trying to see if I married.....they're looking for a ring.....I CATCH PEOPLE LOOKING AT MY HANDS ALL THE TIME......so for a guy like me, I can't really tell....cuz I get stared at a lot.....and it doesn't help that I know how to dress.....cuz when you look unique and hour fashion sense is very high, people will always look....smile....eye fuck......this is why I hate going to walmart....I've literally had people stop dead in their tracks to look at me in stores....or they'll walk up to me and ask some random question for no reason......I REALLY CAN'T TELL WHO IS D.L THESE DAYS......cuz they all look....all of them...str8 or gay......and 1 thing I've noticed about black men at the gym is that.....they automatically never look at you if you look better than them...They will keep their eyes off 99%...but you can sense that it's because of your looks..j.......the dudes that watch and eye gaze me all the time in the gym are white men.....all kinds of white men look all the time......all the fucking time.....and sometimes, they will use equipment right by me in the big ass gym.....they will somehow find a way to use the treadmill right next to me eventhough there are thousand of treadmills in that bitch.....it's like they strategically position themselves to be ready for interaction....SO I REALLY CAN'T TELL....
Forum :  Topic : PICK 1 SNACK TO SET OFF THE WEEK.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 17 hrs ago    Post subject: PICK 1 SNACK TO SET OFF THE WEEK.

1 days ago

Why the tears?
Forum :  Topic : Threesome Thursdays.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Threesome Thursdays.

Forum :  Topic : How many of them would u smash with?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: How many of them would u smash with?

They all look a little bit unrefined for my taste....
I like niggas with dimension...
So none...
Forum :  Topic : Spend your dream believing Monday with 1.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Spend your dream believing Monday with 1.

Only these 2 caught my attention....

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: PICK 1 SNACK TO SET OFF THE WEEK.

1 days ago

let me do grandpa and his illuminati titty,

and a side of donkey dick youngin

Grandpa?

Aren't you and him in the same age group? Laughing

You and him both are in that "UNCLE UNK" category

And I don't get why you're calling him grandpa...
He looks like he's in his mid to late 40s...He's middle age....
I don't see grandpa status for him...

Granny status is more like 59 with a gut...

Uncle lester still got it going on and he looks damn good for his age....
He looks better than most dudes half his age....

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

1 days ago

BAPTISTE

Yeah....he's in my top 3.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

1 days ago

DJ

Yeah....there is something very special about him....like he has a story to tell...

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

1 days ago

I'm going to pick EJ because he's been shot twice, Good pulled him through, he's a great great dad, and is in Med School plus he is always so cool when you see him out somewhere.

His inner matches his outer.

Which 1 is E.J?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

ASHANTI

ADRIAN

REGGIE

JUNIOR

MARCUS

LEEVII

PIERRE

D.J

NANA

BRYSON

JERMANY

RUBEN

ANTONIO

DARREN

KWAME

DION

RICARDO

DARNELL

JESSIE

AHMAD

TYLER & DUANE

SAMUEL

KEVIN

TRISTAN

BAPTISTE

DAVID

TIMOTHY

MARQUIS

TOM & JERRY

PATRICK

CAMERON

KENNEDY

DANIEL

KEITH

BEN & LEON

KEITH...

MICHAEL

UNCLE LESTER

JOHNELL & TYRONE
Forum :  Topic : ARE FRIENDS IMPORTANT?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: ARE FRIENDS IMPORTANT?

Yeah I know a lot of you will automatically disagree...but I'm asking because as I'm observing MEN getting older in their everyday lives, they seem to be more about their spouse/boy friend/girlfriend, kids and their pockets than having a clique.......Maybe they might have 1 or 2 friends to the max....or sometimes zero friends at all....I'm hitting 29 and I'm starting to notice that my desire for friendship is dwindling.....If anything, my desire to find a fiance is at an all time high.....not like I'm desperate or anything...but it just seems me talking to a guy has more to do with them being a potential serious boyfriend vs me wanting to "kick it" with them....I don't look at dudes with lustful eyes....like I wanna fuck....or I want us to "chill and bullshit"....nah....not interested in small talk and your coming over to chit chat.....it's more about a trying to establish some type of romantic connection or maybe a business connection....It just seems like my desire to network for fun is dead....I feel like DRAKE....no new friends.....like I have a zero desire to make new friends.....and the ones that I have....I'm just too busy to maintain what we have.....I can barely keep the ones I have so it's not even logical to make some more friends.....but I'm also noticing that I'm seeing this pattern with other men THAT ARE TRYING TO MAKE MOVES....seems like anytime I meet a dude who is trying to befriend me, they usually don't have much going on with themselves or they want something from me....like they want money or they want a hookup with a job or something......or they're trying to stalk me or something....BASICALLY, I don't think their friendship is coming from a genuine place so I dismiss them......

Or are my feelings a sign of coming in manhood....cuz isn't a man suppose to be about his business, his love (main guy or main lady), and in some ways BUILDING HIS OWN FAMILY.......A lot of us me grow up belonging to another group but maybe a time comes when a man wants a family of his own and maybe that is where my heart is now....

Do you feel like this?....Do you feel like building your own empire and building your own family is better than belonging to a group of friend or belonging to the family or your parents?.....Or do you like being part of a clique and meeting up for sunday family dinners at your momma's house instead of you and your guy doing ya'lls own thing?...or maybe you and your guy with your adopted child spending christmas in Cancun versus going to your mom's house?

Do you feel an attachment or an allegiance to certain friends and family members?....so for example, if a good job came up in Cali, would you move to Cali to start fresh or do you feel the need to refuse the job or business opportunity to stay close to your pops/friends?.....

Sometimes I think friends and family IMPEDE your success because you're too attached to them to go out into this world and do something life changing......and right now, I'm at the detachment phase where nobody will hold me back....If it's in Alaska and I have to move to Alaska to get it, I will go....is that something you could do?.....to leave everything behind to chase your dreams......cuz most of these celebrities left everything behind to pursue their desires.....a lot of them came from small towns a different cities and they left all that stuff behind to find themselves in a better situation....

Idk....just blasting off my thoughts right now....

And ofcourse, I HAVE TREATS.....

Half ass response gets 1 or Zero treats....

Decent response = 2 SNACKS....

Detailed response equals 3 SNACKS....

And we'll be kicking things with this sexy lil piece ryt here.....
This is a complimentary SNACK....a freebe for all ya'll thirsty fags.....

Forum :  Topic : Package Deal 3some, pic 1 dude & get dude above for free.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Package Deal 3some, pic 1 dude & get dude above for free.

Forum :  Topic : Put them in order of eroticism.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Put them in order of eroticism.

They're already in order.
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY... HOT OR NOT?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY... HOT OR NOT?

Ya'll are still on this BLACK SANTA CLAUS BEARD look.....

I thought we left that shit in 2017....
Forum :  Topic : CHOOSE 1 AS UR TUESDAY MAN CRUSH!

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: CHOOSE 1 AS UR TUESDAY MAN CRUSH!

I think I'm inlove
Forum :  Topic : MCM pick 1 to get over the Monday blues with.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: MCM pick 1 to get over the Monday blues with.

Forum :  Topic : What's scarier: that this possibly a joke or serious retort?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: What's scarier: that this possibly a joke or serious retort?

Nothing scares me anymore IN THIS COUNTRY...

It was scary enough to let a reality star talking about grabbing females by the pussy to become president....It was very scary.....so if you can overcome that shit, then nothing should scare you........

If ya'll Americans were not scare of this fool during the debates, ya'll should not be scared now.....it's too late for that....Ya'll knew his intentions with North Korea BEFORE his election to office....so let's not act all scared like this shit is fresh NEWS.....
Forum :  Topic : Pic a Globetrotter.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Pic a Globetrotter.

Too easy....MIDDLE is banging....sexy...
Forum :  Topic : SOUTHERN INSULTS....

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: SOUTHERN INSULTS....

10 days ago

I’m not sure about the shady examples given here, but what really irks me is when someone says “god bless you.”

I had one lady say it to me as if she knew I liked booty holes and fat thick dicks lol. She said “god bless you” as if my pitiful life needed his intervention.

10 days ago

Really? Shocked:
I actually like God Bless You....cuz even if they meant it in a shady way, it would be them using God's name in vain and blasphemy....so they're literally cursing themselves if they use God's name with fucked up intent....so yeah....I don't mind God bless you at all.....cuz I know they'll her struck by lightening or lose that job if they keep fooling around...God is real....I'll never forget the 1 time I and my coworker were discussing religion and I challenged God to show us SPECIFIC sign....and I meant it too WHEN I ASKED....and the sign I asked for exactly what I got.....I got a thunder bolt to strike inside a house by a fridge.....I asked God to show as us light by the a small mini fridge and it happened....no shit...and I have 3 witnesses.....It wasn't by coincidence....so nah.....I'm not worried about a mofo trying to shade me with God bless you......If they really knew, they wouldn't even bring up God's name at all....Now you may be thinking, what kind of God did you ask?....I didn't ask from a religious approach...I didn't ask as a Christian or Muslim or Atheist...I asked God like I wanted to Challenge....LIKE A DARE...I asked the God of the entire universe using my heart and anger to show us a sign...and I was angry and furious when I asked....and bam....JUST LIKE THAT..IT HAPPENED....and the funny thing is, this was at work......in a concrete building with special wiring to deflect and absorb thunder and lightening.....but it happened right before our eyes.....It's the most powerful thing I''ve ever experienced....Now contrary to popular belief, God doesn't care about your sins and what you do...It''s all about your heart and the feeling in it....That is what God is listening to......

I think I know your type....2 snacks for you

9 days ago

Thanks for the snacks.

This one in particular. His name is Marshall Price aka Jerome.
His snacks has been a part of my life for quite a while.

His Dick and Ass videos Laughing
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/finale-15196921

His Instagram:
http://instagram.com/officialmarshallprice

His credit score:

His social security numbah: j/k Laughing
437-22-1234

He’s straight and will block you if you’re a guy complimenting his body.
He’s trying to be model now and wants no part of his past.

9 days ago

He's straight?....but that xtube flick with him bouncing on a chair like he was bouncing on a dick....and shaking/vibration of his ass.....that's gayer than gay....

Ch....or is he one of those models that started off in the sex industry....doing CAM4 videos for tips?.....

HOW OLD IS HE?.....cuz that xtube looks like a younger broker version of him....

And I wasn't wrong...I know your type....

Another snack for you....

9 days ago

He’s probably in his mid to late 20s now.
Those videos were published 5-6yrs ago when he still
lived in his mama’s house. I stopped following him on the gram
because he is lowkey homophobic despite opening his hole for men
on camera. He claims to have a girlfriend, so whateverz. He’s hot asf
but so are 5 million other niggahs on instagram.

9 days ago

His type often go way off the deep end due to the constant struggle with his TRUE sexuality as opposed to accepting himself for the big ole dick loving fag that he is. Eventually, he'll be in the position to accept and seek gay love! LOL!

I bought you a snack from the Mexican store.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: SOUTHERN INSULTS....

10 days ago

I’m not sure about the shady examples given here, but what really irks me is when someone says “god bless you.”

I had one lady say it to me as if she knew I liked booty holes and fat thick dicks lol. She said “god bless you” as if my pitiful life needed his intervention.

10 days ago

Really? Shocked:
I actually like God Bless You....cuz even if they meant it in a shady way, it would be them using God's name in vain and blasphemy....so they're literally cursing themselves if they use God's name with fucked up intent....so yeah....I don't mind God bless you at all.....cuz I know they'll her struck by lightening or lose that job if they keep fooling around...God is real....I'll never forget the 1 time I and my coworker were discussing religion and I challenged God to show us SPECIFIC sign....and I meant it too WHEN I ASKED....and the sign I asked for exactly what I got.....I got a thunder bolt to strike inside a house by a fridge.....I asked God to show as us light by the a small mini fridge and it happened....no shit...and I have 3 witnesses.....It wasn't by coincidence....so nah.....I'm not worried about a mofo trying to shade me with God bless you......If they really knew, they wouldn't even bring up God's name at all....Now you may be thinking, what kind of God did you ask?....I didn't ask from a religious approach...I didn't ask as a Christian or Muslim or Atheist...I asked God like I wanted to Challenge....LIKE A DARE...I asked the God of the entire universe using my heart and anger to show us a sign...and I was angry and furious when I asked....and bam....JUST LIKE THAT..IT HAPPENED....and the funny thing is, this was at work......in a concrete building with special wiring to deflect and absorb thunder and lightening.....but it happened right before our eyes.....It's the most powerful thing I''ve ever experienced....Now contrary to popular belief, God doesn't care about your sins and what you do...It''s all about your heart and the feeling in it....That is what God is listening to......

9 days ago

Thanks for the snacks.

This one in particular. His name is Marshall Price aka Jerome.
His snacks has been a part of my life for quite a while.

His Dick and Ass videos Laughing
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/finale-15196921

His Instagram:
http://instagram.com/officialmarshallprice

His credit score:

His social security numbah: j/k Laughing
437-22-1234

He’s straight and will block you if you’re a guy complimenting his body.
He’s trying to be model now and wants no part of his past.

He's straight?....but that xtube flick with him bouncing on a chair like he was bouncing on a dick....and shaking/vibration of his ass.....that's gayer than gay....

Ch....or is he one of those models that started off in the sex industry....doing CAM4 videos for tips?.....

HOW OLD IS HE?.....cuz that xtube looks like a younger broker version of him....

And I wasn't wrong...I know your type....

Another snack for you....

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

10 days ago

I feel like the term "shawty" is an insult when referring to men. The fucked up part is I have straight male homies from GA and that's the only word I think they know.

I thought "shawty" was used by hood type dudes to holler at young females.....but I've seen and heard dudes call another dude shawty.....which is kinda strange for a str8 dude to call another dude shawty.....I don't find it disrespectful tho....maybe disrespectful to young girls....but to another dude, I feel it's like "PARTNAH"......or like a southern version of "homie"......I hear atlanta rappers using shawty for males and females....

1 snack for you shaaaaaawty.... Laughing

Forum :  Topic : Would u kiss those pink lips?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 9 days ago    Post subject: Would u kiss those pink lips?

Pink lips always look better on a darker skin guy.....ALWAYS...literally.

A dark skin man with pink lips just has me gone in the brain anytime I look at them....

Like this SNACK ryt here....OMG. Shocked

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

10 days ago

Thumbing me down won't change shit... look at the map... most large cities are in the south which don't mean shit either. I choose to live down here because my money is longer than if I lived up north or the midwest. I have lived all over the world and most of you have no clue about that. Remember visiting isn't the same as living somewhere. Not hurting my pocket either way.

Just so you know....I actually love you....You're one of my favorite regs....I'm not one of those that thumbed you down....I just wanted to let you know....they've even thumbed me down too if you pay attention.....and just to clarify, I'm not saying southerners use these terms on a regular basis to address people....I'm just asking what the TRUE MEANING behind those those terms are when someone uses them.....

As you already, I'm not from America but I'm Americanized enough......but to be honest with you, THE BEST PEOPLE I've met so far were southerners.....real southerners....not the hillbillies and rednecks people associate the south.....I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE between a regular sane middle and upper class southerner versus those trash types....matter of fact, a redneck doesn't have to tell me they're a redneck...I CAN TELL JUST BY LOOKING AT THEM.....

I'm not coming for the south.....I actually wouldn't mind living in Houston or Atlanta for a couple of years.....I was looking into buying a delivering business in Atlanta and Houston.....

Also, let me clarify 1 more thing....

......I think when midwestern and northern people use southern terms/dialect, it's usually done with a shady MALICIOUS mindset...because Midwest and Northerners are not as genuine as they appear to be........I think when real southerners use southern dialect, you don't feel the shade or malice.....I've dealt with many middle and upper class southerners....both white and black....and NONE OF THEM have rubbed me the way.....like never.......Southerners are not that calculated and conniving....nah....good folks in general.....ATLEAST TO ME.......and anytime I call customer service and the person on phone is from down south....black or white....THEY ARE USUALLY EXTREMELY RESPECTFUL AND PLEASANT....and you can tell it's natural....but upnorth and midwest customer service folks always sound FORCED and fake.......I'm just keeping it real.....

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

10 days ago

Here your African booty scratching ass is soliciting help with African American vernacular but when I asked you a question about the African Ibo/Igbo language you gave me the following response:

Code:
Me: You don't have any intention of helping me with the Ibo/Igbo language study...Do you? - retrn2covnant

You: You're not igbo so why bother....? - admins_ex

source: http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1168092

I can't wait for the day when all my people wake up who their enemies really are. They give share our culture why you stay quiet about yours. I guess they really don't believe that you niggas are here for no other reason than to replace them and to mask all the ways this society built on white supremacy is failing them.
I wasn't soliciting "help"....I already knew those terms where shady and I just needed confirmation....

The difference between you and I is this....

I'm actually entitled to ask these question because I actually live here in the U.S.A and I speak English.....and I made sense of those terms before the confirmation was made....

You on the other hand.....you don't live in Nigeria....neither do you speak igbo....neither have you visited....neither do you make sense of those igbo sentences you're asking of....You're not seeking confirmation like me....you're clueless about the shit you're asking about....and neither will you ever need to speak or understand igbo.....You're asking me to TEACH you from scratch and I'm not a teacher......You can move to Nigeria....Live there...and I'm sure you'll learn the language.....I'm not teaching you igbo or any African language on BGC......

And besides, those are not AAVE....those are general southern terms that anyone down south can use....it's not exclusive to African Americans....AAVE is more on the fringes of ebonics rather than general southern terms....I took African American literature so I know a thing or 2 about AAVE.......

If Africans are your enemies, then why are you trying to learn igbo?......

And to be quite honest, most Africans and Caribbean ppl in the U.S follow mainstream American culture.....Most of us try to assimilate to understand the system.....African American culture aims to separate itself from mainstream American culture due to historic reasons AND THAT IS FINE.......White supremacy is not going anywhere anytime soon so it's better to understand it and MASTER THE FUCK out of it to protect yourself than to separate yourself from it....this is why other minorities come to the U.S and do better than African Americans because we aim to understand white supremacy...If you understand white supremacy on the deepest level, YOU CAN BEAT IT AND IT WILL NOT HAVE POWER OVER YOU.....Instead of complaining about it, UNDERSTAND IT to protect yourself......African Americans do more complaining than trying to understand and master how white society works.........The 48 laws of power teaches you exactly what needs to be done......A lot of you all know everything there is to know about white folks but the one thing you guys don't aim to do is to be better than them......AIM TO BE THE BEST and everything will be alright....strive for black excellence.....

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: SOUTHERN INSULTS....

10 days ago

Is "bless your heart" automatically an insult?.....I FEEL LIKE IT IS.....If it's not explain why?

What's up with "have a good day now?".....

I feel like the "NOW" at the "have a good day?" gives a shady ass tone.....I'm I right or wrong?....

So let's say you went to a store (THE STORE IS NOT DOWN SOUTH)....let's say Detroit or Chicago...MIDWEST...and the cashier hands you your receipt and says...."Have a good day Noooow?".....especially if they draaaaag the Now to sound like Noooow.....especially if that cashier is younger than you......Is that them being slick and shady?........or just them being extra?...AND HOW DO YOU RESPOND?....

The last time I responded by saying...."you and your daddy too nooow" ...cuz I felt that shit was said with a shady tone and I almost gave them a stroke. Laughing The expression on their face was priceless....

Or if they say some shit like...."Goodmorning Now?" when they see you....what's the point of that?...that NOW NOW NOW shit at the end...what is the point of that?.....Is that a shade or is that just backwardness.....Next time someone says GOODMORNING NOW to me, I'll respond by saying....GOODNIGHT NOW Laughing

I used to have this boss from Virginia...she wasn't from down south....but she always responded with a southern tone when customers would ask how she was doing?....They would ask...HOW ARE YOU TODAY?...and she would say some slick shit like....

"I'M JUST PEACHY"....and that would always throw customers off....cuz you can sense it has a deeper meaning..like she's trying to be extra....and she said it with the fakest smile..She was a white woman too....

What does it mean when someone responds to a greeting by saying "I'M JUST PEACHY?"

I know some of you guys are hip to these lowkey jabs and I need yall to break it down for me.....decipher that code talk 4 me....

In the mean time, I'll be posting some snacks for you all to quench dat thirst....

Starting with this lil snack right here....ENJOY

You get 3 snacks if you answer all 3 WITH DETAILS....

You get only 1 snack if you give a dry answer....

You get zero snacks if you start some faggotry bullshit up in here

10 days ago

That's not a snack, that's a month worth of groceries

Nah....that's groceries for 2 weeks.... Laughing

Now this is what I call a balanced meal for a whole month...
1 costco snack for you....

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

10 days ago

10 days ago

I try not to say "God Bless You" anymore, but I was brought up to say that when somebody sneezes. But u might say that to an Atheist, and they could find that disrespectful.

But as u pointed out, the context u are describing seems like that was said in a shady way. I guess it depends on the context, for the most part.

1 snack for you....

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

10 days ago

All of them can be taken literally or:

1. Bless your heart - yes, shade. I hear this term mostly used by women and white women are shady with it the most. In polite society it's their way of saying "Go f*ck yourself!". Other times they use it t keep from saying what they're really thinking. you've probably seen movies where they look at a baby they consider ugly and instead of lying to the parents and saying the baby's cute they'll throw out a "Bless his little heart!" ("If you can't say something nice..."]

2. I don't hear this one too often but it can be used as a warning of sorts, a point of finality, as in "Say one more damn thing and..."] Black people use a version of this - " go on, now", meaning don't f*ck around and get your feelings hurt - that same tone of finality.

3. Just peachy - not an insult - sarcasm. Those who don't mean it are inferring just the opposite, that they're having a rotten time of it, thus the tight smile. A brave face, if you will.

So basically.....All 3 are more negative than positive....is that what you're implying?....

I always knew "bless your heart" was a fucked up thing to say....

I also knew "Now" was some kind of a challenge marker....like "you betta watch out now".....I always sensed the tone with which "NOW" is usually used meant BECAREFUL or watch out....or check yourself

Now peachy....you say it sarcasm....but It's usually drama filled bitchy females that use this sort of dark sarcasm.....especially older women.....cuz all of the times I've heard this....It came from older women going through menopause.....They think it makes them seem witty and slick but it makes them seem bitchy for no reason....like "I'm peachy"..a.k.a..."I'm feeling froggy today and I'm ready to jump so don't try it"....it's like a low key warning shot....A very mild warning to be on your best behavior...

I guess I was confused because of the facial expressions accompanied with those sayings.....these are usually said with positive facial expressions eventhough the person saying it is coming for a shady place..

WHAT ARE SOME OTHERS?....you seem to be very knowledgeable and I like gay men like you that TELL THE TRUTH

3 snacks for you.....Enjoy....and tell me your favorite snack..... SNACK 1,2, OR 3...

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

10 days ago

10 days ago

Really? Shocked:

10 days ago

bless your heart

Bless yo grandaddy's heart in the casket....motherfuckah

YOU ON A DIET.....HO!

No snacks for you

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

10 days ago

Really? Shocked:

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

10 days ago

I THINK "YOU" AND THIS "THREAD" NEED HELP!!!!....

HERE YOU GO!!!

"YOU'RE WELCOME... " OLE CRAZY BITCH!

A snack for you.
Forum :  Topic : Left or Right?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: Left or Right?

Too easy...LEFT.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

10 days ago

Is "bless your heart" automatically an insult?.....I FEEL LIKE IT IS.....If it's not explain why?

I feel like the "NOW" at the "have a good day?" gives a shady ass tone.....I'm I right or wrong?....

So let's say you went to a store (THE STORE IS NOT DOWN SOUTH)....let's say Detroit or Chicago...MIDWEST...and the cashier hands you your receipt and says...."Have a good day Noooow?".....especially if they draaaaag the Now to sound like Noooow.....especially if that cashier is younger than you......Is that them being slick and shady?........or just them being extra?...AND HOW DO YOU RESPOND?....

The last time I responded by saying...."you and your daddy too nooow" ...cuz I felt that shit was said with a shady tone and I almost gave them a stroke. Laughing The expression on their face was priceless....

Or if they say some shit like...."Goodmorning Now?" when they see you....what's the point of that?...that NOW NOW NOW shit at the end...what is the point of that?.....Is that a shade or is that just backwardness.....Next time someone says GOODMORNING NOW to me, I'll respond by saying....GOODNIGHT NOW Laughing

I used to have this boss from Virginia...she wasn't from down south....but she always responded with a southern tone when customers would ask how she was doing?....They would ask...HOW ARE YOU TODAY?...and she would say some slick shit like....

"I'M JUST PEACHY"....and that would always throw customers off....cuz you can sense it has a deeper meaning..like she's trying to be extra....and she said it with the fakest smile..She was a white woman too....

What does it mean when someone responds to a greeting by saying "I'M JUST PEACHY?"

I know some of you guys are hip to these lowkey jabs and I need yall to break it down for me.....decipher that code talk 4 me....

In the mean time, I'll be posting some snacks for you all to quench dat thirst....

10 days ago

Code:
1. Is "bless your heart" automatically an insult?.....I FEEL LIKE IT IS.....If it's not explain why?

That's an old homespun saying country people say when u do them a good deed or favor. I'm a Jersey boy all my life, but both my parents come from Redneckville, South Carolina. So I still got distant family from the Carolinas, Georgia, & Kentucky. And that's something the old folks would say from there. Maybe even the country Millennials too.
So besides doing a good dead or a favor, It could never be meant in a derogatory way?...or said with a shady tone?......Is that what you're saying?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

Forum :  Topic : Pic a Saturday love.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: Pic a Saturday love.

Hmm...a lot of snacks in here but I'm not feeling anyone...
Forum :  Topic : Do u have a hair crush? Here is mine.

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 11 days ago    Post subject: Do u have a hair crush? Here is mine.

12 days ago

Don\'t u wish all black people had good hair like this?

Nah....I wish black people had money longer than the eiffel tower with black businesses and black owned banks at every street corner....
Forum :  Topic : Get that racist off the show Mona Scott Young

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 12 days ago    Post subject: Get that racist off the show Mona Scott Young

15 days ago

Latinos are more racist than white people and are anti-black they are even joining the alt-right fuck them and I wish the worst on those mongrel mix breeds they are contaminated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.mic.com/articles/amp/187062/with-the-rise-of-the-alt-right-latino-white-supremacy-may-not-be-a-contradiction-in-terms

15 days ago

Let us not forget about these African H1B visa holding bitches. Those hoes are literally eating the African American community's lunch.

They now make up 10% of America's overall black population and 20@ of all blacks accepted at university, while African American men makeup 90% of all blacks who are in prison.

Be very careful of where and to whom you divert your attention while opportunistic son-of-bitches like them are around.

15 days ago

Something is clearly wrong with you when you have a problem with another group that is apart of the black race misunderstandings, and white supremacy promotes that Africans and black folk don't get along which you have failed for you like a damn simp coming for Africans which you come from as a black American if Africans make up 20% of the black population in universities it seems like they are doing something right why should we be jealous?

14 days ago

Education Facts about Africa

1. Sub-Saharan Africa is the only region in the world where poverty has increased in the past 25 years.

2. 32 of the world’s 38 heavily indebted poor countries are in Africa.

3. Half the population of Africa lives on less than US $1 a day.

3. Primary school enrollment in African countries is among the lowest in the world.

4. 33 million primary school-aged children in Sub-Saharan Africa do not go to school. 18 million of these children are girls.

5. In Sub-Saharan Africa, only two-thirds of children who start primary school reach the final grade.

6. Although literacy rates have greatly improved in Africa over the last few decades, approximately 40% of Africans over the age of 15, and 50% of women above the age of 25 are illiterate.

That said. You an I can both understand why those of you who have the wherewithal to actually make it here to America are not your ordinary run-of-the-mill Africans. Because we both knows that these education you bitches are coming here with already aren't free in Africa by any means. Not only that, but you also have application fees, immigration fees, travel and housing expenses for which you are responsible upon your arrival here in this country.

In other words... Bitch, ain't nobody stupid! We know exactly who you niggas are coming here pretending to be achieving solely through a pull yourself up by your own bootstrap work ethic which is false to begin with, since you bitches come here already set. You're where you are today because of your willingness to diminish the quality of life for your own people to improve yours, period!

Imagine what we African Americans could all accomplish if we too were willing to divest ourselves of souls and be willing to climb over the suffering body's of our own people. Hell... There is literally nothing that can be restrained from a people who have a self-centered mindset as that.

This is exactly why white supremacy has chosen to use you against us. Every society in Africa seems to have people just like you, which is why the stats I provided exist and are so persistent.

Why the hell do I need to be jealous that someone in your family worked in a corrupt African government to and decided to get out the first chance they got? You see... There aren't a whole lot of people in Africa and especially Nigeria who can afford to even pay to send their children to state run schools there, thus the above statistics.

So that only leave a small select few with the opportunities available to them who can afford to equip themselves and their families with the tools necessary to come here to compete, much less thrive here in American society.

Those are the very same people who are responsible for the current deplorable socioeconomic conditions that plague most of Africa's countries.

center

14 days ago

Yes...the poverty is rising rapidly than ever before in Africa.....but 1 interesting bit is that, there are also more African millionaires and billionaires than ever before.....It comes with the territory....and America is also moving in that direction.....as middle class evaporates, money will shift to the richer side.......there are way less middle class people in America 50 years ago than 2017.....that tells you that this is happening everywhere.....

Now....there is a small difference between living in poverty and living pay check to paycheck.....a vast majority of Africans might be living in poverty but you also have a vast majority of Americans living paycheck to paycheck and using credit scores to get things they clearly can't afford......Africans countries don't have credit score systems to let you get houses and cars with installment payments.....SO IF YOU really pay attention, you'll see than most Americans will be living in poverty without credit cards and credit score systems......

69% of American have less than 1000$ saved....so that means they'd be living in poverty just like most Africans if CREDIT SYSTEMS were removed.....and if credit systems are removed then it means you'll be living in a shack because you can't get a loan for a house or a condo....and it also means you'll have to pay rent 12 months ahead....It also means you can't use credit to buy a car....If the car is 20k, you'll have to come up with 20,000 cash.....and I guarentee you that most ppl in America won't have cars if they can barely save 1000$....and most colleges will be empty if kids can't get loans for college.....

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/09/13/how-much-americans-at-have-in-their-savings-accounts.html

So you see....America is only a better place to live because White America has a better relationship with white owned banks through CREDIT SCORES and credit systems...THAT IS ALL.....that is the only advantage.....removed that perk and Blondie will be living in a shack jist like most of these Africans living in "shanty" towns...a.k.a African hoods....

But even with all the credit systems....government assistance programs....and employment benefits, 69% of American still can't save over 1000$.....and that percentage is high....very high...too high....so ya'll are just a stone throws aways for living like most Africans....

Most of you all won't last 6 months in an African's shoes....real talk....

Fortunately for me, my family has always been blessed....we had funds Africa and we're doing ok in the U.S......Our houses and cars are paid of here just like the way they were paid of in Africa....no difference for us.....they only plus for my family living in the U.S instead of living in Africa is using credit systems to make more money here in the U.S.A......that is all....and unlike most Americans, we have way more than 1000$ saved.....a million times more than that...How?....because we came with money.....we were never broke before we got here......

14 days ago

BTW... Can you speak Ibo/Igbo?

13 days ago

I speak a variation of igbo exclusive to Ghana....sounds similar to igbo but different....and I speak 3 other African languages in addition to English....with a dash of french....I also speak another variation of English....It sounds like Island caribbean BROKEN ENGLISH called patwa mixed with African American Ebonics....but we call that pidgin english....sounds like a mixture of gullah english and creole with ebonics mixed in.....This is why I can understand the most hoodest of rap lyrics and Island music....because when you understand clean english and understand variations of english, you can understand black people from any oart of the world....cuz Ebonics has some pidgin elements......so yeah....5 languages....My Dad spoke 11 languages....and My grandmother spoke 15......so that right there should tell you that I come from African Upper society.....Yes....I know Americans automatically assume that all Africans are poor and living in poverty WITHOUT CREDIT SYSTEMS.....and that is true in most cases....but wherever there is extreme poverty, there is also ASTRONOMICAL wealth....As a matter of fact, the richest black person in America is KASE LAWAL....not oprah.....He owns oil pipelines in Texas......He has more money than the top 10 richest African Americans combined.....and there are many like him in Africa.....extreme poverty but ASTRONOMICAL WEALTH.....not just millionaires....wealth beyond your imagination.....

13 days ago

Code:
"so that right there should tell you that I come from African Upper society.....Yes....I know Americans automatically assume that all Africans are poor and living in poverty WITHOUT CREDIT SYSTEMS"

Dude, I thought we had moved on from this once you confessed that before. I already know that there are many African elites who somehow end up "coming to America" (no punn intended) which is what I've been trying to get my people to understand as they far too often make the mistake of thinking that African immigrants to this country are just hard working people like them.

I agree most of my people get confused by their need to view all Africans through the prism of that illustrious and beautiful black skin we all share, but I'm not like my people in that respect.

I know how the immigration and naturalization process in this country works. I knew the standards that must be met for all immigrants who want to come to this country. So when I hear your people talking about how they did by hard work and discipline alone, I chuckle inside, because I new what a head start can do for someone running any race.

But let's move on... I really need you to focus on my questions concerning those Ibo/Igbo word phrases I submitted to you.

13 days ago

African Elites usually prefer Europe (especially London) while "coming to America" is more common amongst Upper class Africans....Elite is a few classes beyond upper class....Upper Class and Elite are not the same......same way African American elites flock to sag harbor and DMV areas whiles upper class African Americans have an obsession with California living.....America is just the first stop on the bus route....but most of them aspire to live in Europe....especially London.....My sister moved from London to Texas....and she does both quite often......The most prestigious parts of London with mega mansions are owned by Africans....900$ million....close to 1 billion dollars worth of homes owns by Africans in London......London is like ATLANTA to us Africans.....

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/18/africa/africa-millionaires-bimpe-nkontchou-interview/index.html

I know a lot of you American think we come to America because....IN YOUR MIND....America is the best of the best.......NOT TO US......A lot of us "come to America" because we settled for less...A lot of us come to America because America is what our finances can handle at this given time.....but we really prefer London over any place to live on this earth.....I know a lot of African Upper class men and elites that prefer to come to America for schooling and resume building ONLY....and most of them make their way to LONDON after 10 to 15 years of. American living.....Now me personally, If I won the lottery or came into some serious cash, living in America would be the furthest thought in my mind.....It would definitely be London or Banana Island or Seychelles....but most likely LONDON...Mayfair in particular....and if I'm married/dating an African American, I'll force him to move with me to London.....cuz I honestly feel Africans are respected in London....and he'll be treated better in London......Africans in London are too well off to be disrespected for any reason....Africans literally live in the best parts of London...and it's not uncommon to see African driving luxury cars and walking out of high end boutiques.....VERY COMMON IN LONDON....

Now this head start.....Yes....head starts place ppl in advantageous positions....but you have to remember this....for a lot of these upper class and elite Africans, CREDIT SYSTEMS were never available to them...It took hard work and serious budgeting for many generations to arrive in these mansions in London.....unlike the U.S where you can put down 100k grand on a million dollar house and have the rest financed for 30 years......In the U.S, you can own anything with a down payment and a good credit score.....and even if your score is horrible, you can get a cosigner.....These African elite and upper class men NEVER HAD THOSE perks........just keep that in mind....A head start has the same power as a CREDIT SYSTEM if you know how to use credit wisely....but you see, most Americans use credit to buy clothes and stupid shit they don't need instead of buying businesses.....no point in using to buy a house when you can use credit to by a business to pay for the house......Most Americans use credit to buy groceries and gifts for Christmas, instead of using credit to build fortune.....

PLEASE RETRACT THAT COMING TO AMERICA NONSENSE....most of us wish we were in London....not anywhere near the U.S.....and some of the elites are starting to infiltrate Canada too......

13 days ago

You don't have any intention of helping me with the Ibo/Igbo language study...Do you?

13 days ago

You're not igbo so why bother....?

12 days ago

You're my enemy. That said. I would never ask you a question to which I didn't already know the answer.

I really wanted to test you to see just how much you know about the Igbo language and it's origins in history, since you claim to speak the language.

And because Igbo is also a language, it's spoken by more people than just the people to whom the language belongs for the sake of trade relationships.

Just because you speak Igbo doesn't necessarily mean that you're Igbo either.

You could very well be from some African tribe who lived in close enough proximity to the Igbo people that your people's need to learn the language was one of necessity rather than heritage.

Lol....
Ok....I'm your enemy and so what?....You bother many on BGC so I doubt I'm the only enemy you have.....and from what I've seem with my eyes in America, blacks are their own worst enemies.....As a matter of of fact, the ENTIRE diaspora itself is it's own biggest enemy....

Maybe you should move to Nigeria for a while to study the language....or get Rosetta stone...
BGC is not the platform to be asking folks to teach you languages and shit....This is a sex/forum website....

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Get that racist off the show Mona Scott Young

15 days ago

Latinos are more racist than white people and are anti-black they are even joining the alt-right fuck them and I wish the worst on those mongrel mix breeds they are contaminated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.mic.com/articles/amp/187062/with-the-rise-of-the-alt-right-latino-white-supremacy-may-not-be-a-contradiction-in-terms

15 days ago

Let us not forget about these African H1B visa holding bitches. Those hoes are literally eating the African American community's lunch.

They now make up 10% of America's overall black population and 20@ of all blacks accepted at university, while African American men makeup 90% of all blacks who are in prison.

Be very careful of where and to whom you divert your attention while opportunistic son-of-bitches like them are around.

15 days ago

Something is clearly wrong with you when you have a problem with another group that is apart of the black race misunderstandings, and white supremacy promotes that Africans and black folk don't get along which you have failed for you like a damn simp coming for Africans which you come from as a black American if Africans make up 20% of the black population in universities it seems like they are doing something right why should we be jealous?

14 days ago

1. Sub-Saharan Africa is the only region in the world where poverty has increased in the past 25 years.

3. Primary school enrollment in African countries is among the lowest in the world.

4. 33 million primary school-aged children in Sub-Saharan Africa do not go to school. 18 million of these children are girls.

5. In Sub-Saharan Africa, only two-thirds of children who start primary school reach the final grade.

6. Although literacy rates have greatly improved in Africa over the last few decades, approximately 40% of Africans over the age of 15, and 50% of women above the age of 25 are illiterate.

That said. You an I can both understand why those of you who have the wherewithal to actually make it here to America are not your ordinary run-of-the-mill Africans. Because we both knows that these education you bitches are coming here with already aren't free in Africa by any means. Not only that, but you also have application fees, immigration fees, travel and housing expenses for which you are responsible upon your arrival here in this country.

In other words... Bitch, ain't nobody stupid! We know exactly who you niggas are coming here pretending to be achieving solely through a pull yourself up by your own bootstrap work ethic which is false to begin with, since you bitches come here already set. You're where you are today because of your willingness to diminish the quality of life for your own people to improve yours, period!

Imagine what we African Americans could all accomplish if we too were willing to divest ourselves of souls and be willing to climb over the suffering body's of our own people. Hell... There is literally nothing that can be restrained from a people who have a self-centered mindset as that.

This is exactly why white supremacy has chosen to use you against us. Every society in Africa seems to have people just like you, which is why the stats I provided exist and are so persistent.

Why the hell do I need to be jealous that someone in your family worked in a corrupt African government to and decided to get out the first chance they got? You see... There aren't a whole lot of people in Africa and especially Nigeria who can afford to even pay to send their children to state run schools there, thus the above statistics.

So that only leave a small select few with the opportunities available to them who can afford to equip themselves and their families with the tools necessary to come here to compete, much less thrive here in American society.

Those are the very same people who are responsible for the current deplorable socioeconomic conditions that plague most of Africa's countries.

center

14 days ago

Yes...the poverty is rising rapidly than ever before in Africa.....but 1 interesting bit is that, there are also more African millionaires and billionaires than ever before.....It comes with the territory....and America is also moving in that direction.....as middle class evaporates, money will shift to the richer side.......there are way less middle class people in America 50 years ago than 2017.....that tells you that this is happening everywhere.....

Now....there is a small difference between living in poverty and living pay check to paycheck.....a vast majority of Africans might be living in poverty but you also have a vast majority of Americans living paycheck to paycheck and using credit scores to get things they clearly can't afford......Africans countries don't have credit score systems to let you get houses and cars with installment payments.....SO IF YOU really pay attention, you'll see than most Americans will be living in poverty without credit cards and credit score systems......

69% of American have less than 1000$ saved....so that means they'd be living in poverty just like most Africans if CREDIT SYSTEMS were removed.....and if credit systems are removed then it means you'll be living in a shack because you can't get a loan for a house or a condo....and it also means you'll have to pay rent 12 months ahead....It also means you can't use credit to buy a car....If the car is 20k, you'll have to come up with 20,000 cash.....and I guarentee you that most ppl in America won't have cars if they can barely save 1000$....and most colleges will be empty if kids can't get loans for college.....

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/09/13/how-much-americans-at-have-in-their-savings-accounts.html

So you see....America is only a better place to live because White America has a better relationship with white owned banks through CREDIT SCORES and credit systems...THAT IS ALL.....that is the only advantage.....removed that perk and Blondie will be living in a shack jist like most of these Africans living in "shanty" towns...a.k.a African hoods....

But even with all the credit systems....government assistance programs....and employment benefits, 69% of American still can't save over 1000$.....and that percentage is high....very high...too high....so ya'll are just a stone throws aways for living like most Africans....

Fortunately for me, my family has always been blessed....we had funds Africa and we're doing ok in the U.S......Our houses and cars are paid of here just like the way they were paid of in Africa....no difference for us.....they only plus for my family living in the U.S instead of living in Africa is using credit systems to make more money here in the U.S.A......that is all....and unlike most Americans, we have way more than 1000$ saved.....a million times more than that...How?....because we came with money.....we were never broke before we got here......

14 days ago

13 days ago

I speak a variation of igbo exclusive to Ghana....sounds similar to igbo but different....and I speak 3 other African languages in addition to English....with a dash of french....I also speak another variation of English....It sounds like Island caribbean BROKEN ENGLISH called patwa mixed with African American Ebonics....but we call that pidgin english....sounds like a mixture of gullah english and creole with ebonics mixed in.....This is why I can understand the most hoodest of rap lyrics and Island music....because when you understand clean english and understand variations of english, you can understand black people from any oart of the world....cuz Ebonics has some pidgin elements......so yeah....5 languages....My Dad spoke 11 languages....and My grandmother spoke 15......so that right there should tell you that I come from African Upper society.....Yes....I know Americans automatically assume that all Africans are poor and living in poverty WITHOUT CREDIT SYSTEMS.....and that is true in most cases....but wherever there is extreme poverty, there is also ASTRONOMICAL wealth....As a matter of fact, the richest black person in America is KASE LAWAL....not oprah.....He owns oil pipelines in Texas......He has more money than the top 10 richest African Americans combined.....and there are many like him in Africa.....extreme poverty but ASTRONOMICAL WEALTH.....not just millionaires....wealth beyond your imagination.....

13 days ago

Code:
"so that right there should tell you that I come from African Upper society.....Yes....I know Americans automatically assume that all Africans are poor and living in poverty WITHOUT CREDIT SYSTEMS"

Dude, I thought we had moved on from this once you confessed that before. I already know that there are many African elites who somehow end up "coming to America" (no punn intended) which is what I've been trying to get my people to understand as they far too often make the mistake of thinking that African immigrants to this country are just hard working people like them.

I agree most of my people get confused by their need to view all Africans through the prism of that illustrious and beautiful black skin we all share, but I'm not like my people in that respect.

I know how the immigration and naturalization process in this country works. I knew the standards that must be met for all immigrants who want to come to this country. So when I hear your people talking about how they did by hard work and discipline alone, I chuckle inside, because I new what a head start can do for someone running any race.

But let's move on... I really need you to focus on my questions concerning those Ibo/Igbo word phrases I submitted to you.

13 days ago

African Elites usually prefer Europe (especially London) while "coming to America" is more common amongst Upper class Africans....Elite is a few classes beyond upper class....Upper Class and Elite are not the same......same way African American elites flock to sag harbor and DMV areas whiles upper class African Americans have an obsession with California living.....America is just the first stop on the bus route....but most of them aspire to live in Europe....especially London.....My sister moved from London to Texas....and she does both quite often......The most prestigious parts of London with mega mansions are owned by Africans....900$ million....close to 1 billion dollars worth of homes owns by Africans in London......London is like ATLANTA to us Africans.....

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/18/africa/africa-millionaires-bimpe-nkontchou-interview/index.html

I know a lot of you American think we come to America because....IN YOUR MIND....America is the best of the best.......NOT TO US......A lot of us "come to America" because we settled for less...A lot of us come to America because America is what our finances can handle at this given time.....but we really prefer London over any place to live on this earth.....I know a lot of African Upper class men and elites that prefer to come to America for schooling and resume building ONLY....and most of them make their way to LONDON after 10 to 15 years of. American living.....Now me personally, If I won the lottery or came into some serious cash, living in America would be the furthest thought in my mind.....It would definitely be London or Banana Island or Seychelles....but most likely LONDON...Mayfair in particular....and if I'm married/dating an African American, I'll force him to move with me to London.....cuz I honestly feel Africans are respected in London....and he'll be treated better in London......Africans in London are too well off to be disrespected for any reason....Africans literally live in the best parts of London...and it's not uncommon to see African driving luxury cars and walking out of high end boutiques.....VERY COMMON IN LONDON....

Now this head start.....Yes....head starts place ppl in advantageous positions....but you have to remember this....for a lot of these upper class and elite Africans, CREDIT SYSTEMS were never available to them...It took hard work and serious budgeting for many generations to arrive in these mansions in London.....unlike the U.S where you can put down 100k grand on a million dollar house and have the rest financed for 30 years......In the U.S, you can own anything with a down payment and a good credit score.....and even if your score is horrible, you can get a cosigner.....These African elite and upper class men NEVER HAD THOSE perks........just keep that in mind....A head start has the same power as a CREDIT SYSTEM if you know how to use credit wisely....but you see, most Americans use credit to buy clothes and stupid shit they don't need instead of buying businesses.....no point in using to buy a house when you can use credit to by a business to pay for the house......Most Americans use credit to buy groceries and gifts for Christmas, instead of using credit to build fortune.....

PLEASE RETRACT THAT COMING TO AMERICA NONSENSE....most of us wish we were in London....not anywhere near the U.S.....and some of the elites are starting to infiltrate Canada too......

13 days ago

You don't have any intention of helping me with the Ibo/Igbo language study...Do you?

You're not igbo so why bother....?

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Get that racist off the show Mona Scott Young

15 days ago

15 days ago

15 days ago

14 days ago

center

14 days ago

14 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

Code:

Forum :  Topic : Black Women Boycotting Black Panther Movie because...

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Black Women Boycotting Black Panther Movie because...

13 days ago

To be honest with you.....If black women found him attractive, they would go regardless.....

I don't find him attractive and I don't care for his acting skills....and I don't hear black women swooning over him like they do over trey songz....He's a nice guy but I don't think he has that pull.....

I will not be going to see it because I'm over these Marvel comic movies..I'M TIRED OF THEM....the last 2 years has been all about fantasy and comic movies...TIRED OF THAT SHIT......and to be honest, most black females like comedy and romance movies...or horror movies......black women are not into fantasy super hero movies....so it's really not their cup of tea.....

13 days ago

Glad to see that you have decided to join us.

Have you had a moment to answer it?

Us?

You and who?....I'm responding to the OP....not you...
Forum :  Topic : Black Women Boycotting Black Panther Movie because...

admins_ex

Senior

Chicago
Illinois
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Black Women Boycotting Black Panther Movie because...

To be honest with you.....If black women found him attractive, they would go regardless.....

I don't find him attractive and I don't care for his acting skills....and I don't hear black women swooning over him like they do over trey songz....He's a nice guy but I don't think he has that pull.....

I will not be going to see it because I'm over these Marvel comic movies..I'M TIRED OF THEM....the last 2 years has been all about fantasy and comic movies...TIRED OF THAT SHIT......and to be honest, most black females like comedy and romance movies...or horror movies......black women are not into fantasy super hero movies....so it's really not their cup of tea.....
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: