Search

POST NEWWeaver24's Posts
Forum :  Topic : 

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-22 10:55:22     Post subject: Yea correction... I'm tryna fuck

Dmv area I'm sure have plenty of men on apps like Jack and sites like adam

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-15 12:32:38     Post subject: Little dick tops

weaver24 wrote:
1510694837 They tops because they have a natural urge to fuk (and maybe breed) a bussy. Tops have the urge to wanna fuk....bottoms have the urge to wanna arch their backs, lay on their backs, or on their stomachs and/or ride a dyck. Bottoms want their bussies stroked (and maybe creamed from a dude's nut).

The size of it doesn't really matter...its about their natural desires.

That's like telling a dude who is over 6 feet, with a muscular and very masculine body, big feet, big dyck, etc. that he should be heterosexual and fuk pusse cuz he looks too masculine and can easily pull women. But he may be homosexual as fuk. Same with a phat azz, big tittie having broad with a feminine face...dudes may wanna fuk and nut in her...but she may be the biggest dyke out here.

What they desire may not equate to what box u wanna put them in.
cunt-wishy wrote:
1510702382 Well I just don’t understand it
I understand but that's life...everything doesn't always make sense. Everything isn't always picture perfect....everything doesn't always fit.

I used to think why some of the masculine nice dyck having nice muscular dudes wanna be bottoms....just cuz I want them to fuk my bussy doesn't mean they want to fuk my bussy, or for a matter of fact..any other bussy

There are levels to life...and its even more levels in this lifestyle. Why do u think some trannies and drag queens and fems top? How would it look if I said...u too fem to top....maybe they still wanna fuk and stroke some bussy/pusse.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-14 15:46:27     Post subject: Little dick tops

They tops because they have a natural urge to fuk (and maybe breed) a bussy. Tops have the urge to wanna fuk....bottoms have the urge to wanna arch their backs, lay on their backs, or on their stomachs and/or ride a dyck. Bottoms want their bussies stroked (and maybe creamed from a dude's nut).

The size of it doesn't really matter...its about their natural desires.

That's like telling a dude who is over 6 feet, with a muscular and very masculine body, big feet, big dyck, etc. that he should be heterosexual and fuk pusse cuz he looks too masculine and can easily pull women. But he may be homosexual as fuk. Same with a phat azz, big tittie having broad with a feminine face...dudes may wanna fuk and nut in her...but she may be the biggest dyke out here.

What they desire may not equate to what box u wanna put them in.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-06 17:17:08     Post subject: To you phony fuckers

Nothing wrong with ur body.

Just that I am not a top and u look more like a short kinda fem btm. But I would think ur body type would reel the tops in.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-06 10:36:15     Post subject: BEING TALENTED

mickey_ wrote:
1504580671 Depends on the talent

Prime example Male Makeup Artist, Hair dressers, and Designers all well respected talents specially for gay men.
weaver24 wrote:
1504637377 This is true....homosexual males dominate certain industries like beauty, fashion, hair, design, theatre, etc. They are respected in those "less masculine" fields.

In more masc fields...homosexual men wouldn't be as accepted like masculine sports like bball, football, etc. Most of those SGL men are DL.
mickey_ wrote:
1504657625 Absolutely but times are changing we have openly gay NFL players and NBA players now. We even have openly gay wrestlers so times are changing
Times are changing but not as progressive as u think.

We don't have many openly NBA and NFL players. Mike Sams came out and look at how his career panned out. Teams find being openly gay and the media so focused on it as a distraction plus hetero players aren't really receptive to openly gay players. Most players come out after they retired or towards the end of their career like that NBA player Jason Collins. He came out one year before he stopped getting contracts. Odell Beckham (Giants wide receiver) and Jalen Ramsey (Jaguars cornerback) are hella suspect but those guys didn't officially come out yet....and there is a reason why.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-05 13:49:37     Post subject: BEING TALENTED

mickey_ wrote:
1504580671 Depends on the talent

Prime example Male Makeup Artist, Hair dressers, and Designers all well respected talents specially for gay men.
This is true....homosexual males dominate certain industries like beauty, fashion, hair, design, theatre, etc. They are respected in those "less masculine" fields.

In more masc fields...homosexual men wouldn't be as accepted like masculine sports like bball, football, etc. Most of those SGL men are DL.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-06 18:51:30     Post subject: do you have a lot of gay friends?

tony26598 wrote:
1491508844 MOST OF YALL ARE SOCIALLY AWKWARD INTROVERTS THAT CANT GET OVER THEMSELVES. SO THE ANSWER IS NO...
Tony I finally disagree with u. Most gay men I encounter aren't really socially awkward or introverted. A lot of gay men I know and know of like to be around others....it's just certain others.

A lot of homosexual men want cute friends who they fuk and who their current bf eventually fuks. Most gay men I know want attention and some need it. It ain't that gay men generally are socially awkward or socially inept...it's just they are so broken in some way or many ways that it's hard to repair. A lot is due to our unique additional struggles and having to find ourselves as well as deal with the BS and judgemental shyt from the heterosexual community and all that. It takes some of us too long to become mentally strong and prepared to deal with the obstacles that come with our orientation and sexual identity. Heterosexual folks don't have this worry because they are part of the norm.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-06 16:29:13     Post subject: Officer Justin is Falling for Jeffery

I like H&HN and can tell Tyler Perry runs this.

It's funny how the white cop is married to a woman and is so into an openly gay man. And my ex gf told me that there are no bisexual white men and white men don't give their women HIV. Girl please...

Anyway both are very attractive and I can't wait til next season. Jeffrey's mom Veronica was livid when she seen the white cop talking to her son outside. She couldn't deal with it.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-06 15:45:08     Post subject: do you have a lot of gay friends?

I would like to have more SGL friends especially bisexual men and masculine DL men but I learned that's hard to do. SGL men of all facets (open, DL, discrete, feminine, trans, etc.) all have tons of issues which prevents them having friendships and long lasting love relationships.

A lot of homosexual men are too fickle, too arrogant, too vindictive, very mean-spirited to their own kind, too paranoid, too unstable emotionally from many issues like hiding their natural mannerisms, sexual orientation, being ostracized for being too flamboyant or soft, dealing with hate from their families, the mistreatment, etc. It's a huge strike being a black man let alone adding homosexual or even bisexual to the mix. I see why a lot of us are hurt in many ways. Even openly gay men are mean to other gay men....it's crazy how we treat ourselves.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-08-18 20:36:57     Post subject: Bouta Go Straight

dcverse wrote:
1471561326 Maybe be if I was heterosexual, or a femm queen, this life would be much easier. . . This gay life is simply not designed for regular azz dudes like me. . .

#BIGbootyBounceSIGH

#Why

#Tired *Kelly Price Voice*

weaver24 wrote:
1471567940 I feel u. I'm not super masculine but still masculine and like masculine associated hobbies and things like sports, cars, "trade music", etc. I like Beyonce but don't know all her lyrics and dance moves like my more gay friends and associates do. For men like me...we don't fit in well with how gay and effeminate men in the lifestyle are nowadays. Back 13 years ago, it seems like masculinity was sought out the most...so many profiles used to say no fats no fems...nowadays so much dyking and it's hard especially around where I stay to find a masculine and discreet or DL dude in the life.

It would be so much better if I was heterosexual. It's socially acceptable and as long as u can fulfill the heteronormative role...shyt would be so easy.
dcverse wrote:
1471568966 I feel you brotha man. . . I love being gay but Damn. . . Where do u live? Its not much gay presence there?
I live in va. It's gay presence here....just a lot of effeminate males and dudes who perpetrate as "DL trade" but will queen out on yo azz and know every local sissy.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-08-18 19:52:20     Post subject: Bouta Go Straight

dcverse wrote:
1471561326 Maybe be if I was heterosexual, or a femm queen, this life would be much easier. . . This gay life is simply not designed for regular azz dudes like me. . .

#BIGbootyBounceSIGH

#Why

#Tired *Kelly Price Voice*

I feel u. I'm not super masculine but still masculine and like masculine associated hobbies and things like sports, cars, "trade music", etc. I like Beyonce but don't know all her lyrics and dance moves like my more gay friends and associates do. For men like me...we don't fit in well with how gay and effeminate men in the lifestyle are nowadays. Back 13 years ago, it seems like masculinity was sought out the most...so many profiles used to say no fats no fems...nowadays so much dyking and it's hard especially around where I stay to find a masculine and discreet or DL dude in the life.

It would be so much better if I was heterosexual. It's socially acceptable and as long as u can fulfill the heteronormative role...shyt would be so easy.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-08-15 15:04:32     Post subject: Almost got into a fight at a sex party

gcode009 wrote:

kinda turned on with all dis
s3npai wrote:
1471286889 lol really? He did say an over weight white man. Very Happy
gcode009 wrote:
1471287412 oh ...I meant my descriptions of being submerged in pandoraz box only to run up on a sexy devil

"an east Hollywood vision I guess ...ctfu...smh"
s3npai wrote:
1471287613 lol I would be scared as fuck knowing that there's that one bitch who have
an STD lurking in my vicinity.
One bytch with a STD? U mean most of those hoes got the package and other STDs as well.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-08-15 13:34:25     Post subject: Lonely Life

foreva_da_fight wrote:
1471278149 Yall all have the same sad story

I don't think the problem is other people....I think the problem is yall

I don't mean to be mean but it reminds me of the bitter females and gays who say niggas ain't shit .....it's like if ALL your niggas ain't shit the common denominater is you.....so start looking to improve self
msdoesitrite015 wrote:
1471282697 ummm last i checked you gay men cant keep a man either so you may as well apply that philosophy logic to your self honey boo powder porkchop😄✊
Real shyt!!!

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-08-12 09:29:02     Post subject: Trans girls dating gay identify men

This is something I can't fully understand for the life of me. I can't see how a man who identifies as a HOMOSEXUAL would be sexually attracted and want to date a trans woman. I also can't see why a trans woman would want to be with a man who is homosexual and effeminate. It seems like it defeats the purpose of her making the transition and it takes away her privilege of being a trans especially a beautiful passable trans woman.

I know sexuality is fluid but for men who are homosexual by nature and not into the female body, face and vagina..why would they sexually desire a trans woman who had enhancements and now has breasts, hips, phat womanly azz, soft skin, long pretty hair, feminine faces, long eyelashes, that feminine beautiful glow on a woman's face like Jill Scott has, feminine legs, pretty feet, toes done, etc. It's like it defeats the purpose of being a homosexual.

I also always thought trans women transition because they identify more with female and why would they want an effeminate gay man. I thought the privilege of being a trans woman especially for the beautiful daytime passable ones to attract the bi and straight men....and I mean the most masculine authentic men. Men who ate dominant, have masculine bodies, deep voices, take control, and who seek femininity. I would also think those men would value trans women and effeminate men more and would find their femininity attractive. I forever hear gay men complaining that there are too many feminine gay men out there and too many phaggots. The masculine bi men and turned out heterosexual men would relish being with a phat azz, thick hips, soft trans woman or feminine man. I heard that the types who been to jail and been turned out are perfect.

I never fully understood this on both sides.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-07-07 11:58:20     Post subject: Im going to a Straight gang bang party and im scared

Pop molly, smoke weed and maybe eat an edible...that should help u get horny.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-07-07 10:25:25     Post subject: Im going to a Straight gang bang party and im scared

Pop molly, smoke weed and maybe eat an edible...that should help u get horny.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-06-06 00:14:25     Post subject: i tried cocaine

msdoesitrite015 wrote:
1465178993 You must not care about yourself you should leave those drugs alone theyll mess up your life for real. A friend of mine i been trying to get them to stop and i stopped hanging out with that that person
ginkgo wrote:
1465189482 Was it also coke? I wonder why in the lgbt community drug use is so prevalent I've met men who Phd's, nurses, doctors, lawyers etc who did drugs which was so shocking to me.
Maybe it's because being gay is stressful, mentally taxing, and unfulfilling. That's true about even professional gay folks doing drugs and drinking.

First I think drugs help with anal sex and relaxing. Second, it takes our minds off the stresses we have like ostracism, lack of support, etc. It's very temporary but we need to feel better and sometimes the drugs can make one feel euphoric or happy.

But heterosexual still use drugs out the azz so...

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-04-22 17:19:54     Post subject: i think alot of gay men afe jealous,of women

glock513 wrote:
1461332671 cuz a man who is bi or dl can go back to womann have children etc. n dey cant give them that then try to air out their business
weaver24 wrote:
1461337939 Yes a lot of gay especially openly gay men feel some type of way about bisexual and DL men.

Gay men don't have the value and ability to give another man who is bisexual, confused, DL or even a gay man who desires normalcy what he wants.

First, social acceptability is the most important in my opinion. Being with a woman is socially acceptable and will always be. That's natural and what we are designed for. Women have privilege and even fat and ugly women have some privilege and feel entitled sometimes. I come from an antigay family so I can't bring a man to a family function or I will be looked down upon, lose any possible future family support and inheritance, and my name will be rung thru the mud. I wouldn't want to put a gay man I'm dating thru that...but I don't date gay men because most of us aren't dateable..too many issues and games and drama and most are users and behave too effeminate. Might as well date a female. Gay men have low to no value when it comes to social acceptability.

Secondly, biological children is a major issue. Men can't provide other men biological children to love and keep the family going. Gay men have NO value in this area.

Third, normalcy and balance. Gay men can't provide normalcy if a man comes from an anti gay family and community. Sometimes men's egos can clash. Sometimes gay men may be too effeminate to be dominant in a relationship and most relationships need a leader or someone to play the more dominant role. So much dyking going on nowadays and most gay men have something about them that's soft or feminine. I seen two flaming men in a relationship and I can tell they both wish their partners could behave more masculine. We need balance and stability.
puddn wrote:
1461360471 So i assume youre fem, right?

You say there is a need for balance ina relationship but your post is anti-fem and you want a masc man so who on the relationship lends the feminine energy but you?
I'm fem in bedroom and niqqa out the room.

It would mainly be me. But my energy is more submissive but not really fem.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-04-22 10:27:32     Post subject: Forum fulla bottoms

That's just the dynamic of the gay lifestyle and community period. Way more bottoms and effeminate males versus tops and masculine and dominant men.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-04-22 10:12:19     Post subject: i think alot of gay men afe jealous,of women

glock513 wrote:
1461332671 cuz a man who is bi or dl can go back to womann have children etc. n dey cant give them that then try to air out their business
Yes a lot of gay especially openly gay men feel some type of way about bisexual and DL men.

Gay men don't have the value and ability to give another man who is bisexual, confused, DL or even a gay man who desires normalcy what he wants.

First, social acceptability is the most important in my opinion. Being with a woman is socially acceptable and will always be. That's natural and what we are designed for. Women have privilege and even fat and ugly women have some privilege and feel entitled sometimes. I come from an antigay family so I can't bring a man to a family function or I will be looked down upon, lose any possible future family support and inheritance, and my name will be rung thru the mud. I wouldn't want to put a gay man I'm dating thru that...but I don't date gay men because most of us aren't dateable..too many issues and games and drama and most are users and behave too effeminate. Might as well date a female. Gay men have low to no value when it comes to social acceptability.

Secondly, biological children is a major issue. Men can't provide other men biological children to love and keep the family going. Gay men have NO value in this area.

Third, normalcy and balance. Gay men can't provide normalcy if a man comes from an anti gay family and community. Sometimes men's egos can clash. Sometimes gay men may be too effeminate to be dominant in a relationship and most relationships need a leader or someone to play the more dominant role. So much dyking going on nowadays and most gay men have something about them that's soft or feminine. I seen two flaming men in a relationship and I can tell they both wish their partners could behave more masculine. We need balance and stability.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-04-20 14:38:25     Post subject: Why Are Fems So Dramatic?

perseus23isback wrote:
1461180727 These fem niggas over here leaving me messages talking shit and then blocking me like I'm suppose to change my mind about my opinions.

I always hate to stereotype a segment of the gay world but everything I say about fems is true. They talk all this shit online wearing makeup, got glitter all over there body, wearing pink shirts with one breast hanging out think they the shit. No one cares

I'm miserable because I don't fuck with open gay people. lol

I'm miserable because I don't have open gay friends. lol

I'm miserable because I don't go to gay parades and sing in the shower. Just dumb shit.

BGC is not my life it's a hobby I have opinions just like everyone else, why get mad?if I don't think like you fems think? Debate me or move along. BGC is not that serious.

Being dramatic and emotional are traits that people align with females and catty women at that.

I think people should be free to be who they are but feminine and flaming dudes are a huge turn off for me. I prefer masculine men any day. I feel we should be with women since so many gay men are effeminate nowadays.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-04-19 22:20:22     Post subject: Post 10 things you've learned from the gay/bi community

Too fickle...one min no fat no fem...next min y'all gay men wanna queen to dyke with

Too much HIV and gay men seem to be OK with infecting other gay and bi men and just don't care

Too much superficiality

Too much drama

Too many feminine and flaming males. The lesbian community have more feminine lesbians and "girl trade" but in gay male community truly masculine dominant men are a rarity

A lot of gay men have psychological and emotional issues

Gay males are better dressers most of time if they not overdoing it

Gay men have talents in certain areas like hair, beauty and fashion

Being a gay male...life seems sad and depressing. Unable to have biological children and having nobody to look after u when u get old...that's if u make it to old age and don't die from an AIDS related complication

Being black and gay and male is the worst thing ever....fukin sucks...hated by heterosexual black community, white folks and our own fellow LGBT community...society seems to not wanna find cure for same sex attraction...when there should be one...who wants to live like this?

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-04-19 10:20:51     Post subject:

cookie_crispz wrote:
1461063978 I always say I am looking for someone to get to know but I also follow it up with in hopes to leading me to a great friendship and a long lasting relationship with someone I can call my own. That approach seems to usually scare people off though unless they are older lol.
simba_moore wrote:
1461078351 Lol, I've experienced that a couple of times. Guess I didn't tell them what they wanted to hear.
cookie_crispz wrote:
1461079102 Right. The words commitment, and husband seems to be the deal breaker for a lot of men. In my mind I think of it as sweeping off the bad bunch with ill intentions and making room for the ones that are actually serious,
That does weed out the hoes and men who just want sex.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-04-19 10:10:11     Post subject: dl thug

weaver24 wrote:
1460999184 DL with a face pic on a GAY website???

We really misuse some terms in our community.
no_soda wrote:
1461031016 nigga dont,nobody know me on this site
weaver24 wrote:
1461077472 Openly gay men in ur local community are probably on this site and can see your pics. They could show this to their female friends and family and u know how quickly shyt can get put out.

Also, sometimes women will search on gay websites to discover who is on the DL and who is gay. They will befriend gay men to find out tea on folks.
no_soda wrote:
1461077915 like i said nigga dont nobody know me on this shit
Ok but don't be surprised if u find out differently.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-04-19 09:51:12     Post subject: dl thug

weaver24 wrote:
1460999184 DL with a face pic on a GAY website???

no_soda wrote:
1461031016 nigga dont,nobody know me on this site
Openly gay men in ur local community are probably on this site and can see your pics. They could show this to their female friends and family and u know how quickly shyt can get put out.

Also, sometimes women will search on gay websites to discover who is on the DL and who is gay. They will befriend gay men to find out tea on folks.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-04-19 09:25:05     Post subject: A Black `Celebrity` Presidential Candidate.. Who can do it?

rico_fantastico wrote:
1461040380 me and my friends have a suicide pact if waka flaka runs for president Laughing
goldenoreo86 wrote:
1461040680 But he sexy tho Laughing (aside for that time he had shirty drawers on)
Have u seen him lately? He a vegan now and lost weight and look really good.

He has a cooking video on YouTube making vegan blueberry muffins with some other dude.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-04-19 09:13:56     Post subject:

_magnacarta_ wrote:
1461063978 If you approach someone and the question of what are you seeking comes up, saying "looking for someone to get to know" is NOT a valid answer! Getting to know someone, as previously stated, is not a goal. It's actually a pretty vague statement which tells the observant person that you don't know what you want. In my own case, when someone tells me that they're looking for someone to "get to know," I write them off as not knowing what they want...and I'm almost always right because when you talk to them further about their goals, it's always a bunch of vague statements like "I don't know, I can't predict the future, we'll have to see," etc. While it's impossible to know what the exact outcome of dealing with someone is going to be, it's entirely possible and wise to at least have a goal.

Besides, what does it even mean to "get to know" someone? Are you going to, like most people whom I encounter, just ask the person a bunch of questions instead of actually conversing? That's another thing I've noticed. A lot of people of this type don't know how to hold a conversation. All they do is small talk and ask a bunch of questions. If it's not "hey, what's up, how are you," etc., then it's "what's your favorite color, what's your favorite food," etc.

I tell ya, the dating scene is a funny thing to watch. I sympathize with y'all who actually deal in this shit.
I understand what u saying but I wouldn't write them off because of it. Some people maybe young or inexperienced or just need more time to figure out what they truly desire.

That statement of getting to know someone means they want to learn u and see if u a good fit for a friendship, sexual hook up or relationship. It's very vague but they are open to taking some time to learn a person. I feel that this is no problem but the person could waste ur time because they not exactly sure about what they really desire or just flexible and will accommodate ur wants.

For people who are older, experienced and sure of what they want...a person should be more descriptive and less vague.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-04-18 12:51:45     Post subject: dl thug

DL with a face pic on a GAY website???

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-04-18 09:02:49     Post subject: Niggas aint shit!!!!

no_soda wrote:
1460986448 dumbass gay niggas smh
U would be the first one to fuk a trannie or fem raw dog...

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-04-18 08:57:52     Post subject: Niggas aint shit!!!!

weaver24 wrote:
1460986448 Did u discuss with him that ur practice is "safe sex only?". I've learned that so many people (homosexual, heterosexual and bisexual) prefer raw sex if not only practice "anything goes." Some people just prefer the intimacy and natural feeling. Some are allergic or irritated by the latex barrier.

I just think its best that raw sex should be saved for your special monogamous partner.
downforthecause wrote:
1460987469 Well I used to feel that way about raw sex but when youre in the heat of the moment shit happens
I understand...we are human. I'm not gonna be like these self righteous phags on here. Most, if not all on here engaged in raw sex before with someone we didn't take to clinic. But just remember it's dangerous for people with our sexual orientation. A raw dyck may feel heavenly in our azz (if top is doing it right and is attractive) but that shyt can kill us or fuk our lives up royally.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-04-18 08:55:02     Post subject: Niggas aint shit!!!!

spazzthegreatandpowerful wrote:
1460986448 You look like you done took many a raw dicks. All that facial wasting, bew.
downforthecause wrote:
1460986691 Boy shut yo dumbass up
spazzthegreatandpowerful wrote:
1460986762 You don't have to hide your status. I can tell you are sick.
Why u say u can tell he is sick?

Just because he is skinny doesn't mean he is ill.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-04-18 08:38:51     Post subject: Niggas aint shit!!!!

Did u discuss with him that ur practice is "safe sex only?". I've learned that so many people (homosexual, heterosexual and bisexual) prefer raw sex if not only practice "anything goes." Some people just prefer the intimacy and natural feeling. Some are allergic or irritated by the latex barrier.

I just think its best that raw sex should be saved for your special monogamous partner.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-04-01 10:57:13     Post subject: being a black homosexual is not a death sentence

Being a gay black male is a curse. Being a black lesbian is better in many ways. Lesbians can still have kids via finding a man to fuk or going to sperm bank.

Being a gay black male is very socially unacceptable. It goes against my family values and upbringing. Men are supposed to fuk and fertilize eggs and women are supposed to take dyck and get their eggs fertilized. This faqqot and dyke shyt is unnatural as hell. I may be attracted to a male's anatomy but I'm not supposed to be. Plus men being gay....we at huge risk for HIV which turns into AIDS eventually. The lifestyle is dangerous. And it isn't worth it being a gay black male in my opinion. Gay men especially gay black men treat each other terribly and gay men infected with the virus intentionally infect other gay and bi men....which in turns infect other men and women. We don't care about each otters welfare. We don't reach out to our youth and help a struggling gay young black man who is trying to find himself in these changing dynamics and circumstances.

It's also too hard to find other black men to form relationships with. We are too fuked up and damaged to sustain a successful relationship that is healthy and isn't one sided.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-04-01 08:29:26     Post subject: Did This Light Skin Trade...Break GUY CODE?

Yes he did. First Nick dumb as fuk for telling his business to messy men. If u doing wrong...u don't give messy people ammunition to use against u. That's just asking to be exposed. Also for u trusting people...if u and ur friend or family member get in an argument...that's gonna trigger them to expose shyt about u. So u gotta think about that. Plus if u gonna be promiscuous...Nick should've told Iggy he may can't be faithful. It's always better to be transparent and honest. Y'all get on bisexual and DL men about cheating on their women with men....heterosexual males need to be held accountable as well and tell their women that one puzzy isn't enough for them.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-03-31 18:35:31     Post subject: I need a role model in my life who want me.

U also need a gym membership....but so do I.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-03-29 11:43:00     Post subject: Lil' Kim returning with new mixtape

kimmy-blanco wrote:
1459116952 AS A KIM STAN IM ONLY HERE FOR 2 SONGZ
FOUNTAIN BLUE
ND THE BEEMIX TO WORK
THE REST JUS DIDN'T DO IT 4 ME

I WILL MOS DEF GIV IT ANOTHA LISTEN
BUT I WAS XPECTIN SOOOO MUCH MORE!
ricki_ticki wrote:
1459252885 AS A KIM STAIN..

WHAT R UR THOUGHTS ON RICKI GARBA'GE REPLACING EVE N BARBERSHOP ?
Both those rapper stank coochie h0es in barbershop...

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-02-26 13:01:36     Post subject: Malachi Love-Robinson, girl...really

Dr. Love....lol

I still can't fathom how he opened up the shop and how he has patients and how he managed to let it get that far. Who filed his patients insurance? No OSHA reviews? How he get money to open up shop?

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-02-25 13:50:12     Post subject:

First of all gay folks may shame those who have raw sex but I don't get why because first of all we are grown and we make decisions. Unfortunately those choices we make may reap unfavorable circumstances but that's just how life is. Secondly, all people especially black folks make poor judgment when it comes to sex. We have so many kids out of wedlock, so many teenage and unplanned pregnancies. We as gay and bisexual black males were raised in heterosexual black communities and we wernt taught as men no matter the sexual orientation, to use condoms and to value our lives. As men it is ok to be a male whore and to fuk many women as we can. We were praised if we were able to pull bad bytches and we were given daps for being a playa. That mentality trickled down to gay and DL men so it isn't much of a surprise that some of us are thotish.

Yes we should use condoms and use them regularly but people don't. People prefer raw sex generally. It feels better and that latex doesn't feel the most enjoyable. Plus our azzes aren't made to fuk so that latex hitting those tight anal walls just ain't the business. But its needed to stay clean.

But I don't get the shaming when the situation doesn't really promote protected sex...from so much raw gay porn, our background being raised by misogynistic homophobic blacks, from being praised to be a playa pulling and fukin multiple women, etc. Our background just doesn't promote a healthy environment for gay black men.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-02-22 22:19:58     Post subject: SERIOUSLY,YOU A TOP

They all at least vers and will bend over to take the dick
Forum : Transgender Discussions Topic : 

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-12-21 10:22:18     Post subject: Butch & Fem Queens... Relationships...

weaver24 wrote:
1450630496 I just don't fully understand how a gay man (meaning he has a sexual orientation towards men) can be attracted to a t-girl or drag queen. I would also think a t-girl is more like a female and would be friends or associates with a gay man before dating and sexing one.

I wouldn't think a gay man couldn't get aroused or really attracted to a man who has breasts, hips, and female facial features. And I would think a t-girl would want an authentic and super masculine man like straight women tend to go crazy after.
blatina_mimi wrote:
1450711590 Not every gay man likes being with masculine men. Some gay men that are feminine like other feminine gay men, same goes for masculine men liking other masculine men or a Transgender liking another transgender. Everyone has their own preference. Not every relationship is based on who's the man and who's the woman in the relationship.
But real talk I ain't gonna lie...U fine as hell. I would date u but I been with females before. But I can see u pulling plenty of straight men...cute face, long hair, nice body and all
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: