logo
Search

POST NEWWeaver24's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Top sites to meet for sexual encounters?

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 7 hrs ago    Post subject: Top sites to meet for sexual encounters?

CURRENTLY, what are the best sites for meeting sexual encounters? What are the best sites where the freaks are on?

Then what are the best sites to meet for dating the old fashioned way? I mean just for going on dates before anything sexual?
Forum :  Topic : 6th man on prep tests + for HIV

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 7 hrs ago    Post subject: 6th man on prep tests + for HIV

Not surprised but a lot of folks out here love raw dik, pussie and booty. Its like a biological effect and that natural sexual attraction comes over us whereas we wanna spread our seed or get seeded.

With all the STDs and unplanned pregnancies out here, we need to figure out how to reduce the urge for folks to engage in raw sex.
Forum :  Topic : Sprung off the D

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 10 hrs ago    Post subject: Sprung off the D

Fuk y'all. That dik was good as he11. I'm tryin to set up something so I can get some more raw dik deep in me this week. I need that.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Sprung off the D

3 days ago

I hope this was your man in an exclusive relationship to be giving it up raw. LOL

3 days ago

No he was just one of my fuk buddies I haven't seen in a year. He doesn't have anything and he was tested 2 months ago. His body and dik just looked so good and sexy that I had to let him get it. It made me feel so good.

3 days ago

OK do you.... have fun.

And I did and I will.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

3 days ago

you tell the same kinds of stories on all your accounts Neutral

big dicked muscular thug just had to have it and bred you raw Rolling Eyes

3 days ago

This is my only account. And dude wasn't a thug, he was a regular gay male.

3 days ago

enjoy HIV.

3 days ago

Nope he clean.

3 days ago

you don't know that. stop saying stupid things.

I seen his test results in the past.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

enjoy HIV.

Nope he clean.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

3 days ago

I hope this was your man in an exclusive relationship to be giving it up raw. LOL

No he was just one of my fuk buddies I haven't seen in a year. He doesn't have anything and he was tested 2 months ago. His body and dik just looked so good and sexy that I had to let him get it. It made me feel so good.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

3 days ago

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

Man I got my booty stroked raw and creamed a couple days ago. That felt good as hell. Now I am sprung off the dik. The top dude was brown skin and had a nice slim muscular body and a big dik. He told me that he saw my fat ass and he had to get that raw. He looked so good and I was so horny so I had to let him get it like that. I couldn't control myself because he looked so sexy. I used poppers to open up and once that dick got inside me. Damn felt like I was in heaven. My hole opened up and he went in DEEP. My hole got so wet and it feels like a tight pussie but even better. He was like it felt so good that he was about to buss in me and when he buss'd, he went in even deeper. It felt so good and made me feel that life is good. Sometimes some good penis is the way to enjoy life.
Forum :  Topic : THAT NASTY BITCH GAVE ME SOMETHING.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2018-09-12 19:31:06     Post subject: THAT NASTY BITCH GAVE ME SOMETHING.

Ur right but people love raw sex. Sometimes folks so into the person where primal vibes, natural animalistic attraction, and the urge to mate ans reproduce come on. U gotta look at the natural shyt like strong attraction, chemistry and feelings. That's why so many folks getting pregnant unplanned or STDs.

When people so turned on....some can't think straight or think with wrong head.
Forum :  Topic : Your opinion on settling...

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2018-09-12 07:31:09     Post subject: Your opinion on settling...

Ok, I heard a dude tell another dude that he should just be with the girl just cuz he cant get anybody else at the current time. I seen this before where people tell others they should be with someone cuz who else would want them.

I disagree with that because I think its unfair for u and the other party if u just settle with someone who u not attracted to. I don't like when folks telling others who they should be with when they not fukin that other person or providing for them.

I just don't get it why folks are like this.
Forum :  Topic : Justin Bieber trying too hard to make himself look butch

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2018-09-12 07:18:08     Post subject: Justin Bieber trying too hard to make himself look butch

He tryin to look more butch but this look doesn't work for him. That mustache and long hair aint doing it. It takes away his appeal and the comments saying he look homeless and shyt.

A cleaner look would be more becoming on him.
Forum :  Topic : How to improve the social climate in the homo blk community?

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2018-08-29 12:37:05     Post subject: How to improve the social climate in the homo blk community?

2018-08-29 12:06:09

Code:
Also, how can social skills improve amongst same gender loving black men, including the DL and discrete ones who don't wanna come out.

You can't "improve" someone who insists that they aren't gay and has nothing in common with "the gay community".

Real DL men aren't on this website, Jack'd, Grindr, etc

They meet at Homecomings, Fraternity conventions..they are VERY discreet and only mess with other men who have something to lose.

Being gay is seen as being weak. Nobody wants to explain to their boys that they like sleeping with other men.
Well they still are gay/bi even if they don't identify with it. Sexual orientation, sexual identity and sexual behavior are not always the same.

I noticed when I wasn't comfortable with myself back in the day that DL men lack social skills even when I try to make them feel comfortable and that I have a lot to lose. That would be perfect for me to be with a discrete or DL man cuz I don't want a man with a lot of drama and I am a private person. But some of them are extra paranoid so that's an issue too. But I understand why people don't want to identify as homosexual or even bisexual because it isn't socially acceptable in the heterosexual community and men get more backlash for being gay versus females.
Forum :  Topic : How to improve the social climate in the homo blk community?

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2018-08-29 12:06:09     Post subject: How to improve the social climate in the homo blk community?

I remember reading posts before about black men and their social skills and one asking if social skills are important to success with other same gender loving men particularly black men.

I do know that us men are heavily focused on visuals, body type, dycks and their appearance and girth/length, azzes, etc. To just experience a hook up session with a man who is ur type, all u really need is to look good to him. Basically, it depends on the guy and if u meet his physical requirements and needs. But as I get older, I notice that my desires are changing and I want to experience more intimacy and more of a mental and emotional connection. Granted, I still want that strong sexual chemistry but I want the affection and intimacy along with it. One issue is that its hard to sustain and foster a relationship with a gay man that's attractive. Most attractive gay men (and heterosexual women) who are aesthetically fortunate can just ride off their looks. So those types can hop from man to man especially if they not fully satisfied. Then a lot of gay men (and people in general) lack social skills, decency, loyalty and communication skills that are needed for relationships nowadays.

What I wanna know is how can the social climate improve amongst the black same gender loving community? I know its complicated because so many men have issues and this includes both homosexual, bi, trans, and DL men. Going thru life in any of those roads can scar someone mentally, emotionally, spiritually, etc whereas u can become damaged.

Also, how can social skills improve amongst same gender loving black men, including the DL and discrete ones who don't wanna come out. I be online on sites like Adam, Jack, the Grind, etc. and its evident a lot of men just have lackluster conversation skills. But I do know that the high sex drive of those men can influence this because they so horny and sex crazed whereas they don't wanna take the time to form an engaging convo. Sometimes men have that strong desire that needs to be fulfilled.
Forum :  Topic : Find you a dude

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2018-08-29 09:59:06     Post subject: Find you a dude

2018-08-28 21:47:08

Who gets your dick hard,just cuz you so happy to be around him

That's when you know it's real

Real shyt...and when u value intimacy with him over the sex sometimes. Just seeing him, huggin and kissin him, laying with him chilling, going to sleep together, shyt like that. I yearn for that shyt but I cant find it.
Forum :  Topic : Made to be a bottom

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2018-08-29 09:57:46     Post subject: Made to be a bottom

2018-08-27 07:58:52

EVERYONE CAN'T BE A NATURAL BORN BOTTOM...

I AM A NATURAL BORN BOTTOM...IT'S NOT JUST MY PHYSICAL MAKE UP, BUT IT'S A STATE OF MIND, THE SPIRIT...THE ENERGY...

NOT EVERY PHAGGOT DOES THE BOTTOM THING WITH PERFECTION.😎

I think I give off the energy and frequencies of a bottom to certain gay men. Some gay men thought I was vers or top but certain ones saw me as a bottom.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2018-08-29 09:56:18     Post subject: Made to be a bottom

They used too I was really cutsy when I was younger

....but I've gotten more butch with age

Same with me....I wasn't cunt but quiet and kinda soft. But Ima late bloomer and I got more masculine as I grew. We also gotta consider the black community's high standard of masculinity and how society believe a black men should behave.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2018-08-29 09:54:32     Post subject: Made to be a bottom

Ok I had vers and top dudes tell me that I was made to be a bottom. I got a phaty and thighs and they tell me that my body makes them wanna make me their bytch, fuk me raw and bust all inside me. Have anyone ever told yall this? Yall ever seen dudes yall thought were made to be bottoms? Have yall ever had a uncontrollable urge to raw fuk and bust in a dude?

2018-08-27 18:29:00

You shoulda told them niggas to kiss your ass and gone somewhere with that hoe shit.

I agree but sometimes I do wonder if I was made to be a bottom. Phat soft cakes that aren't too soft, thick thighs, soft tender chest, baby face. I do look very masculine with clothes on.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2018-08-27 07:58:52     Post subject: Made to be a bottom

Ok I had vers and top dudes tell me that I was made to be a bottom. I got a phaty and thighs and they tell me that my body makes them wanna make me their bytch, fuk me raw and bust all inside me. Have anyone ever told yall this? Yall ever seen dudes yall thought were made to be bottoms? Have yall ever had a uncontrollable urge to raw fuk and bust in a dude?
Forum :  Topic : Dik, sex and men on my mind so much!

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2018-08-03 07:19:54     Post subject: Dik, sex and men on my mind so much!

2018-08-02 13:06:21

You may have a problem.. but then again some people have high sex drive
and will do almost anything to get their filled.

I wouldn't say I have a problem. Well yes my problem is that I can't attract what I desire. But I wouldn't say I have a nympho type problem because I really only want sex once a week. Some have to have it multiple times a day and they actually get it that often. Then if I had a friend with benefits or bf/gf that I was attracted to...then I wouldn't cheat. Some have bf's, side diks and booties and still be cheatin.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2018-08-02 19:21:52     Post subject: Dik, sex and men on my mind so much!

This is not rocket science dude, you just have to make more of an effort to meet new people. Meeting new people keeps life interesting and provides opportunities to connect with those you may have a love or sexual interest in.

Yes I agree but its harder meeting men who get down. The odds are against us. I just need a friend with benefits.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2018-08-02 13:11:01     Post subject: Dik, sex and men on my mind so much!

That way the sex will be better

I agree, I need affection. But with men, we are not as good with affection as females are. That's why I like females too because you can connect with them emotionally, mentally and sexually at the same dam time. A lot of men love to have quickies and ram that dik down in u and it just isn't the right way to have that mind-blowing sex.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2018-08-02 13:06:21     Post subject: Dik, sex and men on my mind so much!

I will be honest. I am very sexually frustrated. I haven't had sex in a few months and I am so horny every night. My living situation doesn't assist me in obtaining more sex, dik and booty but I need some so bad. Like when I see sexy dudes of all races at work environments, out in public at grocery stores, Walmart, etc. and just walking around...sometimes its hard to keep my eyes off them.

Anybody have any issues that I have? How can I deal with my sexual frustration? I don't want to pay for dik and booty. I see dudes on apps asking for generous men and would put ($) on their profiles but I think its lame to pay for sex and the chemistry probably wouldn't be right because they see you as a trick. Its like my body needs dik, booty and affection but I can't successfully get it.
Forum :  Topic : 

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-12-22 10:55:22     Post subject: Yea correction... I'm tryna fuck

Dmv area I'm sure have plenty of men on apps like Jack and sites like adam

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-15 12:32:38     Post subject: Little dick tops

weaver24 wrote:
1510694837 They tops because they have a natural urge to fuk (and maybe breed) a bussy. Tops have the urge to wanna fuk....bottoms have the urge to wanna arch their backs, lay on their backs, or on their stomachs and/or ride a dyck. Bottoms want their bussies stroked (and maybe creamed from a dude's nut).

The size of it doesn't really matter...its about their natural desires.

That's like telling a dude who is over 6 feet, with a muscular and very masculine body, big feet, big dyck, etc. that he should be heterosexual and fuk pusse cuz he looks too masculine and can easily pull women. But he may be homosexual as fuk. Same with a phat azz, big tittie having broad with a feminine face...dudes may wanna fuk and nut in her...but she may be the biggest dyke out here.

What they desire may not equate to what box u wanna put them in.
cunt-wishy wrote:
1510702382 Well I just don’t understand it
I understand but that's life...everything doesn't always make sense. Everything isn't always picture perfect....everything doesn't always fit.

I used to think why some of the masculine nice dyck having nice muscular dudes wanna be bottoms....just cuz I want them to fuk my bussy doesn't mean they want to fuk my bussy, or for a matter of fact..any other bussy

There are levels to life...and its even more levels in this lifestyle. Why do u think some trannies and drag queens and fems top? How would it look if I said...u too fem to top....maybe they still wanna fuk and stroke some bussy/pusse.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-11-14 15:46:27     Post subject: Little dick tops

They tops because they have a natural urge to fuk (and maybe breed) a bussy. Tops have the urge to wanna fuk....bottoms have the urge to wanna arch their backs, lay on their backs, or on their stomachs and/or ride a dyck. Bottoms want their bussies stroked (and maybe creamed from a dude's nut).

The size of it doesn't really matter...its about their natural desires.

That's like telling a dude who is over 6 feet, with a muscular and very masculine body, big feet, big dyck, etc. that he should be heterosexual and fuk pusse cuz he looks too masculine and can easily pull women. But he may be homosexual as fuk. Same with a phat azz, big tittie having broad with a feminine face...dudes may wanna fuk and nut in her...but she may be the biggest dyke out here.

What they desire may not equate to what box u wanna put them in.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-06 17:17:08     Post subject: To you phony fuckers

Nothing wrong with ur body.

Just that I am not a top and u look more like a short kinda fem btm. But I would think ur body type would reel the tops in.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-06 10:36:15     Post subject: BEING TALENTED

mickey_ wrote:
1504580671 Depends on the talent

Prime example Male Makeup Artist, Hair dressers, and Designers all well respected talents specially for gay men.
weaver24 wrote:
1504637377 This is true....homosexual males dominate certain industries like beauty, fashion, hair, design, theatre, etc. They are respected in those "less masculine" fields.

In more masc fields...homosexual men wouldn't be as accepted like masculine sports like bball, football, etc. Most of those SGL men are DL.
mickey_ wrote:
1504657625 Absolutely but times are changing we have openly gay NFL players and NBA players now. We even have openly gay wrestlers so times are changing
Times are changing but not as progressive as u think.

We don't have many openly NBA and NFL players. Mike Sams came out and look at how his career panned out. Teams find being openly gay and the media so focused on it as a distraction plus hetero players aren't really receptive to openly gay players. Most players come out after they retired or towards the end of their career like that NBA player Jason Collins. He came out one year before he stopped getting contracts. Odell Beckham (Giants wide receiver) and Jalen Ramsey (Jaguars cornerback) are hella suspect but those guys didn't officially come out yet....and there is a reason why.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-05 13:49:37     Post subject: BEING TALENTED

mickey_ wrote:
1504580671 Depends on the talent

Prime example Male Makeup Artist, Hair dressers, and Designers all well respected talents specially for gay men.
This is true....homosexual males dominate certain industries like beauty, fashion, hair, design, theatre, etc. They are respected in those "less masculine" fields.

In more masc fields...homosexual men wouldn't be as accepted like masculine sports like bball, football, etc. Most of those SGL men are DL.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-06 18:51:30     Post subject: do you have a lot of gay friends?

tony26598 wrote:
1491508844 MOST OF YALL ARE SOCIALLY AWKWARD INTROVERTS THAT CANT GET OVER THEMSELVES. SO THE ANSWER IS NO...
Tony I finally disagree with u. Most gay men I encounter aren't really socially awkward or introverted. A lot of gay men I know and know of like to be around others....it's just certain others.

A lot of homosexual men want cute friends who they fuk and who their current bf eventually fuks. Most gay men I know want attention and some need it. It ain't that gay men generally are socially awkward or socially inept...it's just they are so broken in some way or many ways that it's hard to repair. A lot is due to our unique additional struggles and having to find ourselves as well as deal with the BS and judgemental shyt from the heterosexual community and all that. It takes some of us too long to become mentally strong and prepared to deal with the obstacles that come with our orientation and sexual identity. Heterosexual folks don't have this worry because they are part of the norm.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-06 16:29:13     Post subject: Officer Justin is Falling for Jeffery

I like H&HN and can tell Tyler Perry runs this.

It's funny how the white cop is married to a woman and is so into an openly gay man. And my ex gf told me that there are no bisexual white men and white men don't give their women HIV. Girl please...

Anyway both are very attractive and I can't wait til next season. Jeffrey's mom Veronica was livid when she seen the white cop talking to her son outside. She couldn't deal with it.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-06 15:45:08     Post subject: do you have a lot of gay friends?

I would like to have more SGL friends especially bisexual men and masculine DL men but I learned that's hard to do. SGL men of all facets (open, DL, discrete, feminine, trans, etc.) all have tons of issues which prevents them having friendships and long lasting love relationships.

A lot of homosexual men are too fickle, too arrogant, too vindictive, very mean-spirited to their own kind, too paranoid, too unstable emotionally from many issues like hiding their natural mannerisms, sexual orientation, being ostracized for being too flamboyant or soft, dealing with hate from their families, the mistreatment, etc. It's a huge strike being a black man let alone adding homosexual or even bisexual to the mix. I see why a lot of us are hurt in many ways. Even openly gay men are mean to other gay men....it's crazy how we treat ourselves.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-08-18 20:36:57     Post subject: Bouta Go Straight

dcverse wrote:
1471561326 Maybe be if I was heterosexual, or a femm queen, this life would be much easier. . . This gay life is simply not designed for regular azz dudes like me. . .

#BIGbootyBounceSIGH

#Why

#Tired *Kelly Price Voice*

weaver24 wrote:
1471567940 I feel u. I'm not super masculine but still masculine and like masculine associated hobbies and things like sports, cars, "trade music", etc. I like Beyonce but don't know all her lyrics and dance moves like my more gay friends and associates do. For men like me...we don't fit in well with how gay and effeminate men in the lifestyle are nowadays. Back 13 years ago, it seems like masculinity was sought out the most...so many profiles used to say no fats no fems...nowadays so much dyking and it's hard especially around where I stay to find a masculine and discreet or DL dude in the life.

It would be so much better if I was heterosexual. It's socially acceptable and as long as u can fulfill the heteronormative role...shyt would be so easy.
dcverse wrote:
1471568966 I feel you brotha man. . . I love being gay but Damn. . . Where do u live? Its not much gay presence there?
I live in va. It's gay presence here....just a lot of effeminate males and dudes who perpetrate as "DL trade" but will queen out on yo azz and know every local sissy.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-08-18 19:52:20     Post subject: Bouta Go Straight

dcverse wrote:
1471561326 Maybe be if I was heterosexual, or a femm queen, this life would be much easier. . . This gay life is simply not designed for regular azz dudes like me. . .

#BIGbootyBounceSIGH

#Why

#Tired *Kelly Price Voice*

I feel u. I'm not super masculine but still masculine and like masculine associated hobbies and things like sports, cars, "trade music", etc. I like Beyonce but don't know all her lyrics and dance moves like my more gay friends and associates do. For men like me...we don't fit in well with how gay and effeminate men in the lifestyle are nowadays. Back 13 years ago, it seems like masculinity was sought out the most...so many profiles used to say no fats no fems...nowadays so much dyking and it's hard especially around where I stay to find a masculine and discreet or DL dude in the life.

It would be so much better if I was heterosexual. It's socially acceptable and as long as u can fulfill the heteronormative role...shyt would be so easy.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-08-15 15:04:32     Post subject: Almost got into a fight at a sex party

gcode009 wrote:

kinda turned on with all dis
s3npai wrote:
1471286889 lol really? He did say an over weight white man. Very Happy
gcode009 wrote:
1471287412 oh ...I meant my descriptions of being submerged in pandoraz box only to run up on a sexy devil

"an east Hollywood vision I guess ...ctfu...smh"
s3npai wrote:
1471287613 lol I would be scared as fuck knowing that there's that one bitch who have
an STD lurking in my vicinity.
One bytch with a STD? U mean most of those hoes got the package and other STDs as well.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-08-15 13:34:25     Post subject: Lonely Life

foreva_da_fight wrote:
1471278149 Yall all have the same sad story

I don't think the problem is other people....I think the problem is yall

I don't mean to be mean but it reminds me of the bitter females and gays who say niggas ain't shit .....it's like if ALL your niggas ain't shit the common denominater is you.....so start looking to improve self
msdoesitrite015 wrote:
1471282697 ummm last i checked you gay men cant keep a man either so you may as well apply that philosophy logic to your self honey boo powder porkchop😄✊
Real shyt!!!

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-08-12 09:29:02     Post subject: Trans girls dating gay identify men

This is something I can't fully understand for the life of me. I can't see how a man who identifies as a HOMOSEXUAL would be sexually attracted and want to date a trans woman. I also can't see why a trans woman would want to be with a man who is homosexual and effeminate. It seems like it defeats the purpose of her making the transition and it takes away her privilege of being a trans especially a beautiful passable trans woman.

I know sexuality is fluid but for men who are homosexual by nature and not into the female body, face and vagina..why would they sexually desire a trans woman who had enhancements and now has breasts, hips, phat womanly azz, soft skin, long pretty hair, feminine faces, long eyelashes, that feminine beautiful glow on a woman's face like Jill Scott has, feminine legs, pretty feet, toes done, etc. It's like it defeats the purpose of being a homosexual.

I also always thought trans women transition because they identify more with female and why would they want an effeminate gay man. I thought the privilege of being a trans woman especially for the beautiful daytime passable ones to attract the bi and straight men....and I mean the most masculine authentic men. Men who ate dominant, have masculine bodies, deep voices, take control, and who seek femininity. I would also think those men would value trans women and effeminate men more and would find their femininity attractive. I forever hear gay men complaining that there are too many feminine gay men out there and too many phaggots. The masculine bi men and turned out heterosexual men would relish being with a phat azz, thick hips, soft trans woman or feminine man. I heard that the types who been to jail and been turned out are perfect.

I never fully understood this on both sides.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-07-07 11:58:20     Post subject: Im going to a Straight gang bang party and im scared

Pop molly, smoke weed and maybe eat an edible...that should help u get horny.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-07-07 10:25:25     Post subject: Im going to a Straight gang bang party and im scared

Pop molly, smoke weed and maybe eat an edible...that should help u get horny.

weaver24

Senior

Glen Allen
Virginia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-06-06 00:14:25     Post subject: i tried cocaine

msdoesitrite015 wrote:
1465178993 You must not care about yourself you should leave those drugs alone theyll mess up your life for real. A friend of mine i been trying to get them to stop and i stopped hanging out with that that person
ginkgo wrote:
1465189482 Was it also coke? I wonder why in the lgbt community drug use is so prevalent I've met men who Phd's, nurses, doctors, lawyers etc who did drugs which was so shocking to me.
Maybe it's because being gay is stressful, mentally taxing, and unfulfilling. That's true about even professional gay folks doing drugs and drinking.

First I think drugs help with anal sex and relaxing. Second, it takes our minds off the stresses we have like ostracism, lack of support, etc. It's very temporary but we need to feel better and sometimes the drugs can make one feel euphoric or happy.

But heterosexual still use drugs out the azz so...
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: