logo
Search

POST NEWSomedopedic's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Is your dick worthy of this booty...

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Is your dick worthy of this booty...

3 days ago

looooooooooool. I think not.

IT'S PRETTY MAN, BUT IS IT WORTHY OF BEING CHOSEN STARTING WITH THE PERSON?

WHAT MAKES THIS ONE SO SPECIAL?

DOES IT DO SOMETHING THAT THE OTHERS CAN OUTSIDE OF BEING SEX IN THE EYES OF SOME?

YOU SEXY, BUT THE QUESTION AS A TOP MAN I WOULD HAVE TO ASK MYSELF IS "ARE YOU WORTHY OF HAVING BIG D!CK IN YOU WHEN THE ASS IS NOT THAT FAT?

THIS IS BOOTY TO ME...
Forum :  Topic : You cant be gay and go to church .....pick one please

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: You cant be gay and go to church .....pick one please

3 days ago

But luckily and thank goodness you can be same sex oriented, luv God and try to be Christ-like in your life journey. Religiously speaking, you can find a group of people who believe what you do, worship God, and fellowship in Christ with one another. Heterosexual Christians no longer have the patent on church or Jesus........

Indeed Bro...

When you find gay men who talk like this against religion... The are:

(1) Bitter with nothing to believe in starting with self

(2) Fit and conform to the stereotypes with guilt and shame when in church and it shows

To me... Gay is a word, a look, not you private bedroom. I met a man who is straight as straight can get in the eyes of society, married, church bound for the lord, un-expected ever of being gay, but been laying on his back with a dude 10 of the 20 years he was married to his wife..."

Yes there is some shame to it all... but you can go to church like a normal man "not saying hide" but not being over the top and still be respected...
Forum :  Topic : Black Hypocrisy.......

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Black Hypocrisy.......

3 days ago

-Calling someone racist while you use 4,5,6, racially bigoted adjectives etc.

-Complaining that Clubs only allow a limited number of Blacks.....When you know damn well there are big single-race parties advertised on here.

"stay in your lane\" is said to Whites in Black-Dominated spaces, but Whites certainly can\'t say such things in spaces where Whites are in the majority.

More to follow..

(got \'til 6 a.m. Friday until new blocked list....Eastern. )

3 days ago

1. You are not a racist...If you were, you wouldn't be caught dead on this site. You are a bigot (like Archie Bunker) and a classist jerk who is constantly out of his lane. Yes, Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics can also be bigots and there are some here in these forums.
2. You feel that your white privilege, attraction and natural affinity for black body parts gives the right to comment & critique on black & black gay issues. #ItDoesNot Especially when you have no respect for black history or intelligence save that coons toward the white establishment
3. Those Big Single Race Parties and Events you speak of advertised on here are mostly thrown at white-owned venues & open to males of other races and females. They MOST definitely be at those events..
4. Expressing your opinion: black males kill more black males in this country than white police....
Out Your Fucking Lane: Posting pictures of dead black bodies (including women & children) from the genocides in Africa to make the same point.

MORE TO COME.......

2 days ago

"You feel that your white privilege, attraction and natural affinity for black body parts gives the right to comment & critique on black & black gay issues. #ItDoesNot"

Didn't see any of that in the rules for the site. Seems like a Black Bigot has made some bigoted shit up.You aren't some God. You're just a hyper Black Bigot.

2 days ago

Emmm lets be clear: You dont give a damn about the rules for this site....you only care about being the fake victim of abuse or racial slander....How I know?

How many times have you been on forum vacation for making racially offensive statements and threads in your entire time here?........
Its funny how Im the hyper black bigot, but have never been in trouble with admina for it and I been in these forums since 2008.............#foodforthought

2 days ago

If someone else wants that answered I'll answer it. You are A racial bigot. Really, you are bigoted towards anyone who isn't a Dark Black Person.

He don't care dude...

He's looking for that black d!k/ care nothing for the site nor black people, and bound to catch a fool who is going to suck up to him...

You know there is always a stupid black dude who wants to be white, think it's a plus if he he's with a white dude, but always led in the blind of what's underneath... wolves in sheep clothing but waiting like a lion for his prey.

This type will believe a lie even if he's dead wrong/ will never accept responsibility and seek some sort of entitlement
Forum :  Topic : Black Hypocrisy.......

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Black Hypocrisy.......

3 days ago

I think there is a difference between advertising black gay events and allowing whites to enter, and not
advertising white gay events but then lying to keep blacks out.

Dude you are so right...

I am not a racist but when I see one "especially who tries to use other collateral matters to cover the fact that he is (1) lying, (2) using excuses and covering it with a preference, (3) don't really want to listen to the true facts...

This type has had a lot of entitlement issues all their lives... Will never see the truth...

There are more Gay White, Asian, and Latin men than Black and to follow next in line passing as bi-racial lighter skin black men who have those same traits.

When you correct them "they easily want to say you are playing the race card or the blame game"

Some do, but "hey that is not the case all the time." Saying you are trying to place the shameful victim/ race card is an easy way out of giving a valid explanation for their wicked behavior which is already built in their DNA to deceive, live on myths, and see blacks divided and conquered.
Forum :  Topic : I LIKE SMELLY BOOTY

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: I LIKE SMELLY BOOTY

2 days ago

Smelly booty is the best

SMELLY BOOTY?

RESULTS:

(a) staph on throat if you eat azz

(b) infections and scrapes from friction and rubbing dirty hair if you like hair inside the ass

(c) VD/ STD

(d) rashes on your d!ck or lips...

(e) ASS SMELLING THEN EVERYTHING ELSE IS WRONG IN THIS DUDE'S LIFE... 1. dirty house, 2. bad habits from smoking to hygiene, and 3. probably letting dudes nutt inside and keeps it in till it rots like fish.
Forum :  Topic : I've been into.

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: I've been into.

2 days ago

I see what you're saying but it is not the same Bill C the women said he rape them well some said he did but Bill O he harassed them or stop them from getting the job not the same.

I LOOK AT IT THIS WAY...

THEY'VE BOTH COMMITTED VIOLATIONS THAT ARE UNJUST AND WOMEN'S RIGHTS ADVOCATES ARE SO STRONG THESE DAYS WHERE THEY KNOCKED DOWN ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL YET DICHOTAMIC FALSE STATISTIC REPORTING DEVILS IN THE NEWS EVER "BILL O' RILEY"

HE GET'S WHAT HE DESERVE FROM THE CRITICIZING OBAMA HIS WHOLE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT TO GETTING IN OFFICE AND BLAMED FOR MISHAPS WHILE OUT, TO FUKKKING WITH RAPPERS LIKE SNOOP AND DISCRETTING THEM, TO TRYING TO WHIPE OUT THE BLACK LIVES MATTER ORGANIZATIONS AND DISRESPECT OF THE FAMILIES WHO LOST THEIR SONS TO UNNECESSARY POLICE BRUTALITY AND EXCESSIVE FORCE COMING FROM ANGRY COPS IN EXCHANGE FOR THE SYSTEM POLITICS THEY DON'T AGREE WITH ADDITION TO HAVING A BLACK PRESIDENT IN OFFICE.
Forum :  Topic : No Blacks Allowed: New NYC Gay Bar Discriminates Against POC

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: No Blacks Allowed: New NYC Gay Bar Discriminates Against POC

5 days ago

This kind of shit been going on since forever. This is why I do not patronize white gay establishments. White gay demons have an intense hatred of black people. They are no different from white demonic heteros.

Meanwhile, you black SGLs line up to suck on that white cock and ready to give shine to these evil MFs all so you can get a pat on the head. "Good nigger doggie" Neutral

Open our own clubs. Stop waiting for these pos nigger fucks to like you. They wont.

2 days ago

DUDE YOU ARE ON POINT HERE!!!

U SEE THIS SH!T 24-7 OUT WEST IN PLACES LIKE RENO, SAN FRANCISCO/ THE BAY AREA, SACRAMENTO, AND MAYBE TILL YOU GET TO FRESNO WHERE PEOPLE ARE GAY AND RACIST...

THEY CALL IT A PREFERENCE OUT HERE BECAUSE WHAT STEREOTYPES THEY HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP ON AT THE DINNER TABLE GROWING UP.

HOWEVER, UNDECOVERDLY CRAVE BLACK D!CK AND ONLY FUKKK WITH BLACK MEN WHEN THEY'VE BECOME EITHER (A) SHUNNED FROM THEIR FAMILIES AND CORPORATE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS OR (B) HIV POSITIVE OR ON DRUGS.

BLACK MEN ARE MUCH MORE THAN WHAT PEOPLE HAVE PUT US TO BE, BUT THE WORSE BLACKS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE RUNNING UP BEHIND THEM FOR ACCEPTANCE AND HELPING THEM SUCCEED IN SEEING US DIVIDED AND CONQUERED.

THAT IS WHY SO MANY GAY, DL, BLACK MEN OR MEN OF COLOR ARE SO FUKKKED UP IN THE HEAD OUT WEST, BECAUSE:

(1) THEY DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUKKK THEY ARE

(2) THEY DON'T SPEAK TO EACH OTHER AND HAVE SELF HATE SO BAD

(3) THEY THINK HAVING WHITE FRIENDS OR A NON-BLACK PARTNER IS A NOTCH IN THEIR BELT TO SUCCESS AND MONEY

IT IS VERY RIDICULOUS THAT MEN OF COLOR ARE LIVING IN A TIME LIKE THIS AND IT IS MAINLY THE KIND WHO FEELS PRIVILEGED, NEVER SEEN ANY STRUGGLE, AND FOR THE MOST PART MIXED OR LATIN YET STILL LOOK BLACK AND DENY IT.

WE ARE IN A TIME NOW WHERE BLACK MEN ARE REALLY BECOMING FOOLS FOR FRIENDSHIP AS THE WHITES, ASIANS, AND LATINO GAY MEN PRIDE THEMSELVES IN SEPARATISM AND WANT NOTHING DARKER THAN TIGER WOODS WHEN COLOR SHOULD NOT MATTER...

YOU WOULD THINK THIS KIND OF SH!T HAPPENS IN THE SOUTH, BUT MORE OUT THIS WAY THESE DAYS WITH THESE SUPERFICIAL AND FLAWED/ FUKKKED UP IN THE HEAD DUDES OF ENTITLEMENT OUT HERE.

MOST OF THEM BROKE, DON'T HAVE THEIR OWN PLACE, METH HEADS, WEED STRAGGLERS, AND PILL POPPERS AS THEIR PRETTY FACES START TO SAG FROM BEING IN THEM STREETS AND TRYING TO GET THE HIGHEST BIDDER.

2 days ago

Thankfully, there are black people, like you, who are seeing the problem. We are finally woke and we are even (finally) doing something about it.

We can start our own businesses. This will go a long way with black pride and especially show our children a great example.

Meanwhile, those snow queens who think they are doing something, well, they can stay with the whites and when they get something (as they inevitably do) they should be pointed out often and always.

BRO YOUR COMMENT WAS SO GOOD I HAD TO RE-BLOG IT...

WE ARE IN A TIME WHERE EVEN THE GAY BLACK MEN ARE SLEEPWALKING IN A WORLD THAT IS FULLY AWAKE... AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST THE OPEN GAY BLACK MEN, BUT THE OTHER SIDE TO THIS SH!T THAT THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, NOR SIGHT TO SEE.

I GUESS WE CANNOT BLAME THEM FOR THE WAY THEY GREW UP OR THE LIES THEY'VE BEEN TOLD...

IT IS NOT THE WHITES I AM CONCERNED ABOUT BECAUSE IT IS IN THEIR DNA TO BE WHO THEY ARE BUT THE 1 UP THEY GOT ON US IS THAT THEY WILL STICK UP FOR THEIR OWN REGARDLESS AS WE DIVIDE ON STUPID SH!T LIKE WHO IS LIGHT OR DARK, MORE ATTRACTIVE, ETC AND MOST OF THEM CAN'T EVEN MATCH WHAT 10 IN THEIR EYESIGHT THEY ARE SEARCHING SO HARD FOR AS THE COMMUNITY OF SLEAZE RUN RIGHT THROUGH THEM...

BUT LIFE GROWS YOU UP LATER ON IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TAUGHT CORRECTLY.
Forum :  Topic : GAY AND RACIST BUT CALLING IT A PREFERENCE... West Coast

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: GAY AND RACIST BUT CALLING IT A PREFERENCE... West Coast

This topic came to mind when I saw a topic in the BGC Forum about NYC GAY BAR SAYS NO TO BLACKS...

Well, coming from the south half my life although from the Bay Area/ San Francisco... "and moving back west as an adult 4 years ago... I see the same things happening as to where it was a shock to hear it coming from NY"

Not a club goer nor am I out. I live my life as a straight man while still understanding and respecting the choices of others who are in the LBGTQ communities. My way of thinking has taken me beyond shame but the awakening that there are serious underground same-sex communities that are out there way beyond your typical gay dude while it doesn't make one batter than the other.

Back to the subject at hand... GAY AND RACIST BUT CALLING IT A PREFERENCE... Is a lot of White and those who want to be white doing from Asians, Brown Latino Men, and Mixed Black and White Men who are Passing for white or who do not want to accept the percentage of black in their blood that makes them who they are...

U SEE THIS SH!T 24-7 OUT WEST IN PLACES LIKE RENO, SAN FRANCISCO/ THE BAY AREA, SACRAMENTO, AND MAYBE TILL YOU GET TO FRESNO WHERE PEOPLE ARE GAY AND RACIST...

THEY CALL IT A PREFERENCE OUT HERE BECAUSE WHAT STEREOTYPES THEY HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP ON AT THE DINNER TABLE GROWING UP.

HOWEVER, THEY ALL UNDECOVERDLY CRAVE BLACK D!CK AND ONLY FUKKK WITH BLACK MEN WHEN THEY'VE BECOME EITHER (A) SHUNNED FROM THEIR FAMILIES AND CORPORATE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS OR (B) HIV POSITIVE OR ON DRUGS.

BLACK MEN ARE MUCH MORE THAN WHAT PEOPLE HAVE PUT US TO BE, BUT THE WORSE BLACKS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE RUNNING UP BEHIND THEM FOR ACCEPTANCE AND HELPING THEM SUCCEED IN SEEING US DIVIDED AND CONQUERED.

THAT IS WHY SO MANY GAY, DL, BLACK MEN OR MEN OF COLOR ARE SO FUKKKED UP IN THE HEAD OUT WEST, BECAUSE:

(3) THEY THINK HAVING WHITE FRIENDS OR A NON-BLACK PARTNER IS A NOTCH IN THEIR BELT TO SUCCESS AND MONEY

IT IS VERY RIDICULOUS THAT MEN OF COLOR ARE LIVING IN A TIME LIKE THIS AND IT IS MAINLY THE KIND WHO FEELS PRIVILEGED, NEVER SEEN ANY STRUGGLE, AND FOR THE MOST PART MIXED OR LATIN YET STILL LOOK BLACK AND DENY IT.

WE ARE IN A TIME NOW WHERE BLACK MEN ARE REALLY BECOMING FOOLS FOR FRIENDSHIP AS THE WHITES, ASIANS, AND LATINO GAY MEN PRIDE THEMSELVES IN SEPARATISM AND WANT NOTHING DARKER THAN TIGER WOODS WHEN COLOR SHOULD NOT MATTER...

YOU WOULD THINK THIS KIND OF SH!T HAPPENS IN THE SOUTH, BUT MORE OUT THIS WAY THESE DAYS WITH THESE SUPERFICIAL AND FLAWED/ FUKKKED UP IN THE HEAD DUDES OF ENTITLEMENT OUT HERE.

MOST OF THEM BROKE, DON'T HAVE THEIR OWN PLACE, METH HEADS, WEED STRAGGLERS, AND PILL POPPERS AS THEIR PRETTY FACES START TO SAG FROM BEING IN THEM STREETS AND TRYING TO GET THE HIGHEST BIDDER.

http://www.terrylevine.com/2011/03/the-queer-case-of-racism-in-the-gay-community.html
Forum :  Topic : No Blacks Allowed: New NYC Gay Bar Discriminates Against POC

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: No Blacks Allowed: New NYC Gay Bar Discriminates Against POC

5 days ago

This kind of shit been going on since forever. This is why I do not patronize white gay establishments. White gay demons have an intense hatred of black people. They are no different from white demonic heteros.

Meanwhile, you black SGLs line up to suck on that white cock and ready to give shine to these evil MFs all so you can get a pat on the head. "Good nigger doggie" Neutral

Open our own clubs. Stop waiting for these pos nigger fucks to like you. They wont.

DUDE YOU ARE ON POINT HERE!!!

HOWEVER, UNDECOVERDLY CRAVE BLACK D!CK AND ONLY FUKKK WITH BLACK MEN WHEN THEY'VE BECOME EITHER (A) SHUNNED FROM THEIR FAMILIES AND CORPORATE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS OR (B) HIV POSITIVE OR ON DRUGS.

Forum :  Topic : strippin aint no real job

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: strippin aint no real job

Who's to say "what is a real job or not?"

Many feel that "if the person did not work as hard as them to get where they are or if another person's job is easy/ not degree bound" It is not a real job.

I have an Aunt in California that always criticize people for not being a nurse like her and working 40 years on a job and getting a pension, "but still struggling"

She envy people like Oprah, people who are singers, dancers, fashion designers, or hairstylists and feel that it is only dream and not a realistic career.

I think art is a form that cannot be corrected, it is skilled, it is a trade, but it is up to you to be memorable, and for the most part creative with a lasting impression...
Forum :  Topic : Black tops who lead racial crusade on white bottoms ...

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-08-03 12:20:20     Post subject: Black tops who lead racial crusade on white bottoms ...

2016-08-03 10:54:05

This concept interests me ... when Black tops rationalize smashing white bottoms by claiming that they're giving them some type of revenge cawk.

One time, this guy told me that he didn't want to smash Black bottoms because he felt that it was degrading to his Black brothers to submit them to that. Shocked

I think there is a grave misunderstanding in that type of logic ... and the core of it centers around how we generally treat bottoms as a wider community. There is a stigma that comes with bottoming ... as if there is no pleasure to be gained from it; as if bottoms' main purpose is to pleasure tops.

Don't yall understand that Queer slave masters used to make their big mandingo buck slaves bend them over during after hours and pleasure them? Confused If you don't know your history, you're bound to repeat it.

Has anyone ever come across this concept?

2016-08-03 12:09:30

Code:
One time, this guy told me that he didn't want to smash Black bottoms because he felt that it was degrading to his Black brothers to submit them to that

For Free... probably lol
The behavioral psychologist in me is calling shenanigans on that one.......that is a psychological falsification when you convince yourself with general reasoning for pleasurable behaviors that others perceive as negative or unhealthy. It amuses me to no end the bs these BBC for hire or rent come up with to justify their behavior or pacify others questioning or admonishing the behavior. I mean...Is it so hard to say "ass is ass" but fucking other races just comes with more benefits....
May be true bro... but no one knows how hard you may have to work for those benefits behind closed doors and it is sad to say that many dudes who fukk white boys won't ever tell that they:

(1) had to eat out a fat flat booty un-douched nasty white hole

(2) had to kiss a white dude who has d!ck breath like he has sucked a million other d!cks before he arrived

(3) fukked a white dude who don't believe in douching

(4) used o condom and shot off in him

Is this worth your integrity? Is this worth the small change giving to you or whatever the exchange may be? Is it even worth walking away with STDs as this nasty mofo has gone on with his life?

They prey on the weak and the weak rebels on those who preach knowledge. Black dudes are nothing but acrobat clowns and animals in cages to white gay racists. They really don't give a fukk money or not!!! This story I hear a lot out on the West Coast.

Business Transaction? Be Smart!!! Beat them at their own game!!! "And this is just the Masters of Criminoly Graduate In Me!!! But Black Man 1st!!!
Forum :  Topic : Pink Pussy White Pig Bitch Needs BBC

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-08-03 12:04:50     Post subject: Pink Pussy White Pig Bitch Needs BBC

2016-08-03 08:24:15

Inbox me!!!!

2016-08-03 08:33:34

We just had this discussion on A4A about BBC and the mandino syndrome. Get a clue, we're tired of being a fetish or a sex object. This clown on A4A said he met a brother in Chicago with a 12 incher big as coke can, took him an hour to get it in then the brother cummed in 2 minute. Man get the fuck out here with your fantasy. I f you want a black man at least respect him enough to date on instead of just use him as a dick and nothing else.

2016-08-03 11:21:28

I would never date a black man

CODYE....

WHY WOULD YOU NEVER DATE A BLACK MAN? PLEASE GIVE US A VALID REASON AND NOT GET OFF THE SUBJECT!!!!
Forum :  Topic : Pink Pussy White Pig Bitch Needs BBC

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-08-03 11:59:00     Post subject: Pink Pussy White Pig Bitch Needs BBC

NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING SEX, BUT "DON'T BE THAT STUPID BLACK DUDE WHO BECOME (1) AN EXPERIMENT FOR A WHITE RACIST WHO WOULD NOT EVEN SPEAK TO YOU ON THE STREET or (2) AN ADDED STEREOTYPE TO THE HIV STATISTICS WHERE THE WHITE BOY CAME AND GAVE YOU THE BOOTY RAW MIXED WITH ALL KIND OF OTHER SH!T THAT YOU MAY CAN'T GET RID OF.

WHILE YOU THINKING THAT YOU ARE GOING TO MURDER THIS WHITE DUDE'S PINK HOLE... "HIS PLAN IS ALREADY IN THE WORKS" WITH HOPES AFTER GIVING YOU THE ASS TO NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER STUPID BLACK MEN LIKE YOU THAT HE HAS TO GET. THE BIG BOOTY WHITE BOYS ARE THE WORST.

IF YOU GONNA FUKK WITH A WHITE DUDE, MAKE SURE HE IS REALLY A DOWN ASS BOTTOM WHO REALLY KNOW YOUR CULTURE AND REALLY LIKE BLACK MEN.
Forum :  Topic : Black tops who lead racial crusade on white bottoms ...

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2016-08-03 11:38:42     Post subject: Black tops who lead racial crusade on white bottoms ...

2016-08-03 10:54:05

This concept interests me ... when Black tops rationalize smashing white bottoms by claiming that they're giving them some type of revenge cawk.

One time, this guy told me that he didn't want to smash Black bottoms because he felt that it was degrading to his Black brothers to submit them to that. Shocked

I think there is a grave misunderstanding in that type of logic ... and the core of it centers around how we generally treat bottoms as a wider community. There is a stigma that comes with bottoming ... as if there is no pleasure to be gained from it; as if bottoms' main purpose is to pleasure tops.

Don't yall understand that Queer slave masters used to make their big mandingo buck slaves bend them over during after hours and pleasure them? Confused If you don't know your history, you're bound to repeat it.

Has anyone ever come across this concept?

I honestly get it bro... "This is the most intelligent post with history/ proof and key points to it's logic."

Well, as I am back in Atlanta visiting family and checking on my other personal ties to Atlanta "I was somewhat happy to be back, because of the attention giving from my own black brothers." However, some of them are still fukked up in the head with a lot of unnecessary bullsh!t they do, but at least I am around my own. Being in places like Reno, Sacramento, Bay Area, etc and other parts of Northern California will make you feel this way.

What you have expressed here; "I see everyday" where the Black Man/ Men of Color etc "especially the mixed/ lighter skins from P-rican to just plain old black and white to passing for Latin or just white and (SOME DARK BROTHERS) are so fukked up in the head where gay racists has become prominent but "mainly the groups I have spoken about are against their own" thinking that if they date outside of their race "white men in particular" that (1) THEY'D GET SOME KIND OF POINTS OR GET AHEAD IN LIFE and or (2) IF THEY DATE SOMEONE EITHER LIKE THEM OR PASSING FOR WHITE THAT IT IS A PRIVILEGE.

At least the guy you had conversation with on this very topic "ACKNOWLEDGED" his own black brothers, did not denounce them nor play himself like he was not Black, but did counted it as sex with white men and no relationship.

I take this as a Black man who "knows exactly what he's doing... and he's ahead of the game... Because most white men who have sex with Black men are not in it because they want to be exclusive... "It's because of either (1) He's wanting to experiment, (2) He's been shunned away from his community and considered lowest on the totem pole where he's just getting where he can get in but {with vengeance} knowing he'd never really date a black man or have sex with him if that wasn't the case or, (3) He's having sex with Black men, because he has become HIV Positive and think that all Black Men are and will not tell him that he is simply because it is sex and feel he'd never see him again anyway.

So this situation could have many takes, "but can be harmful in the most crucial and critical way if you are not a smart Black Man who think like the many who flock to white men thinking it is a plus and try to erase themselves from their own communities.

What we have here a lot today is a high level of racism within the gay, bi, dl communities where it is covered up by saying it is a preference when it is not. There is a big difference from having a preference and being flat out stupid.

For a group of people who have been damn near ostracized "the gay community in particular by everyone for just being gay" they are showing no unity only until they want to fight for rights but after it is over it's a done deal denouncing anything that is Black.

The sad part about it is that most racist gay men are out West in groups like Asians, Latinos, and Lighter Skin Passing Blacks working towards whiteness as well as the few brainwashed darker skin Blacks looking for their acceptance while against anything that is a shade darker than a paper bag.
Forum :  Topic : Invite 1 to your New Year's Eve party.

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-12-31 13:54:15     Post subject: Invite 1 to your New Year's Eve party.

NONE ARE MY TYPE "BECAUSE THEY ALL LOOK LIKE TOPS"

BUT I AM LOOKING AT YOU GUYS CHOICES...

ARE YOU GOING BY THE LOOKS AS TO WHY YOU KEEP PICKING A. AND C.? or BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS PICKING THEM?

THOSE TYPES ALWAYS BE THE WRONG CHOICE.

AND JUST LIKE YOU WANT THEM BAD... EVERYONE ELSE DO TOO.

IF I WAS A BOTTOM MAN AND HAD TO PICK SOMEONE... "IT DEF WON'T BE THE BOY IN THE MIRROR ALL DAY AND TRYING TO LOOK PRETTY."

D. AND H. LOOKS VERY DOMINANT AND FOR THE MOST PART WAY MORE MASCULINE. NONE OF YOU PICKED THEM...

BUT AFTER ALL... THE TOP SAYS: "Which one would you invite to your New Years Party?"
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-12-31 13:40:20     Post subject:

Thanks for this topic... One that many do not/ or scared to touch on...

The so called pop-culture "mainly on the west coast/ places like Sacramento, San Francisco, Utah, and Seattle" are feeling that "the best way to get rid of racism is (not to talk about it) as they all are undercover racists.

This is a taught behavior and it is not the excuse often given that "they've never really been around Black people, because there are a ton of Blacks out there "although white washed themselves addition to being the (ACROBAT CLOWN) as if they are in a circus making their mistaken white friends laugh as they look stupid."

This subject is very touchy but very important when you are "ANY MAN OF COLOR" who not know who you are and have never been proud of it nor have learned to live with it.

"IT IS A SHAME ABOUT THE TAUGHT BEHAVIOR OF WHITE AMERICA INSTILLED IN SO MANY GENERATIONS TO COME AS THE LIGHTER SKIN ETHNIC RACES ARE FOLLOWING THE SAME PATTERN AND WILL GO AS FAR AS HAVING CHILDREN WITH WHITES TO INDUCT THEMSELVES INTO BEING ACCEPTED."

The sad part is that what this Topic proves that the child "clearly was coached into being color struck and once it is instilled, it would be in her DNA for life until turned away by her own as this happened to many racist whom have turned to wanting black people in their lives but usually it is because something happened or if there is a need for something"

EXAMPLE:

1) RICH AND WHITE BUT PARENTS FOUND OUT HE/ SHE IS DATING A BLACK MAN, AND I MEAN A DARK ONE WHO IS NOT YOUR USUAL TIGER WOODS, BUT AUTHENTICALLY BLACK, THE FAMILY WILL DISOWN THEM.

2) HE/ SHE GOT ON DRUGS AND STARTED HANGING INT EH BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS OR HAVE BLACK FRIENDS WHO LIVE THE SAME LIFESTYLE

3) GAY WHITE MAN WHO IS IN A OPEN RELATIONSHIP, BUT SNEAKS BEHIND HIS LOVER BACK TO SLEEP WITH A BLACK MAN FOR SEX

4) GAY WHITE MAN LOOKING FOR BLACK MEN FOR (a) AN EXPERIMENT or (b) FOR ACCEPTANCE WHILE AT HIS LOWEST FROM BEING INFECTED WITH HIV AND HAVING SEX WITH MULTIPLE BLACK MEN NSA AND NOT TELLING THEM HE'S POSITIVE.

See this subject can go a very way, "but many will ignore it and sleepwalk in world that is fully awake"

"RACIST WHITES" do not move or shake/ shape me, because I already know who I am and in today's time you have to be 10 years ahead of the game to know the sh!t they do, which is nothing new and clearly again as this topic says: "IN THEIR DNA"
Forum :  Topic : SEXY STRAIGHT GUY WANTS TO FUCK ME REAL BAD!!! *PICS INSIDE*

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-12-31 11:53:46     Post subject: SEXY STRAIGHT GUY WANTS TO FUCK ME REAL BAD!!! *PICS INSIDE*

2014-09-10 01:19:05

U UGLY AND SO UNAPPEALING

And he don't look that fine himself

Have a seat

LOL, Bruh you be going in, "but that is why I like you"

I guess some people opinion in America "especially gay dudes and superficial girls" go for that "so called pretty boy for the wrong reasons"

It's okay to be proud of what you were blessed with a very nice looking dude, "but many of them are so caught up in themselves where they forget that they are a man"

A real ni@@a don't be all up on himself like that. Ain't nothing like a regular sexy dude who ain't afraid to step away from the mirror, get his hands dirty, and who is literary and genuinely not pressed by the praises and comments given daily. My nephew 25, is a very attractive dude and so street and dude like and not up on himself where it is what makes him so down to earth.

But the point I am making, "you like what you like, but the ending result always be a waste of time if you go into it for the wrong reasons" The fantasy on his behalf plays on even after leaving you/ after you fukk. He's on to the next and so many stupid bottom dudes, females, and other superficial groups end up fooled by swag of it all... No disrespect to the young TS woman who wrote this forum, good topic by the way... lol
Forum :  Topic : 

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-12-28 05:52:15     Post subject: is wrong for me to ask u to put on lotion cuz i'm liteskin

sneckz wrote:
1451251726 son what?
fuckicarewhore wrote:
1451251849 huh
sneckz wrote:
1451252036 thats what im saying lol
fuckicarewhore wrote:
1451252095 dark niggas need lotion
somedopedic wrote:
1451296024 What a conversation this is... "Ignorant at that!!!"

But I see why you think this way, because you are on the West Coast and think like the million of other superficial Latinos, mixed blacks/ lighter skins, Tongans, and Asians lining yourself up with White America.

Now, the mature way to hold this conversation is "to know that not all Black/ Dark Skin men get ashy and you cannot stereotype them all to be that way"

It's another way of saying: "ALL DARK SKIN NIGGAHS ARE UGLY, BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN TONES, BECAUSE THEY SMOKE WEED AND HAVE ASHY LIPS, DIRTY D!CK, ETC"

A lot of us do not fit that category.

All this crazy talk coming from you type dudes in the West are like soooo far behind as to where you make slavery in the south look 10 times bad with your undercover hate, racism, and STEREOTYPES!!!

You have honest, because of:

(1) Your taught behavior growing up from the home to the superficial kats you may gel with in the streets placing gay men in categories of race

(2) Having absolutely no knowledge of self "if you are a man of color no matter what shade or nationality" other than white!!!

(3) Not being able to adjust to others who are not like you, who do not look like you, and the lack of "CULTURAL DIVERSITY AND BLACK HISTORY" stricken away from your school curriculum, social groups, etc excluding blacks/ "authentic black men" from all areas "particularly the darker skins"

I'm not surprised at all my dude, this is how you guys roll out West and some are still out East "especially Atlanta" to the point where gay and being racist just don't mix. No one, not even you hold any special privileges i my book, and if any of these dude give you the time or day to care enough, "then they have absolutely too much time on their hands" Get out of your own way and think a little more of others that are in this world with you.

"If money on a job, business, and or professional groups dealing with the public and branding could keep your mouth shut when it comes to race, religion, creed, and equal opportunity... Why can't unity in the gay, bi, or DL community cannot?"

SMH.
fuckicarewhore wrote:
1451297650 gurl i didn't read nona that

all that west coast east coast bullshit

fuck outta here

u trying to generalize too

hypocrite
somedopedic wrote:
1451302796 FAR FROM A GURL MY DUDE... AS SOON AS NIGGAHS DON'T AGREE WITH YOU GAY ASS ACTING DUDES YOU WANNA CALL THEM A GURL... EVEN WHEN IT COMES TO REJECTION OF NOT WANTING THAT FLAT ASS BOOTIE YOU DO THE SAME...

WELL IF U DIDNT READ IT, AT LEAST THE MESSAGE GOT OUT...

STUPID ASS!!!
fuckicarewhore wrote:
1451303172 gay
somedopedic wrote:
1451303371 pure ignorant!!!! you trying to distract your own topic when it was open forum "you coward!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nothing gayer than a wanna be pretty/ light skin niggah who claim he can get anybody he want but advertising his booty on the front cover of his profile... "If you that on-point b!tch you wouldn't be advertising" Flat Ass!!!!
fuckicarewhore wrote:
1451303426 gay
And that booty probably dirty too!!!! lmao now gay that you coward!!!!

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-12-28 05:49:31     Post subject: is wrong for me to ask u to put on lotion cuz i'm liteskin

sneckz wrote:
1451251726 son what?
fuckicarewhore wrote:
1451251849 huh
sneckz wrote:
fuckicarewhore wrote:
somedopedic wrote:

But I see why you think this way, because you are on the West Coast and think like the million of other superficial Latinos, mixed blacks/ lighter skins, Tongans, and Asians lining yourself up with White America.

Now, the mature way to hold this conversation is "to know that not all Black/ Dark Skin men get ashy and you cannot stereotype them all to be that way"

It's another way of saying: "ALL DARK SKIN NIGGAHS ARE UGLY, BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN TONES, BECAUSE THEY SMOKE WEED AND HAVE ASHY LIPS, DIRTY D!CK, ETC"

All this crazy talk coming from you type dudes in the West are like soooo far behind as to where you make slavery in the south look 10 times bad with your undercover hate, racism, and STEREOTYPES!!!

(1) Your taught behavior growing up from the home to the superficial kats you may gel with in the streets placing gay men in categories of race

(2) Having absolutely no knowledge of self "if you are a man of color no matter what shade or nationality" other than white!!!

(3) Not being able to adjust to others who are not like you, who do not look like you, and the lack of "CULTURAL DIVERSITY AND BLACK HISTORY" stricken away from your school curriculum, social groups, etc excluding blacks/ "authentic black men" from all areas "particularly the darker skins"

I'm not surprised at all my dude, this is how you guys roll out West and some are still out East "especially Atlanta" to the point where gay and being racist just don't mix. No one, not even you hold any special privileges i my book, and if any of these dude give you the time or day to care enough, "then they have absolutely too much time on their hands" Get out of your own way and think a little more of others that are in this world with you.

"If money on a job, business, and or professional groups dealing with the public and branding could keep your mouth shut when it comes to race, religion, creed, and equal opportunity... Why can't unity in the gay, bi, or DL community cannot?"

SMH.
fuckicarewhore wrote:

fuck outta here

hypocrite
somedopedic wrote:
1451302796 FAR FROM A GURL MY DUDE... AS SOON AS NIGGAHS DON'T AGREE WITH YOU GAY ASS ACTING DUDES YOU WANNA CALL THEM A GURL... EVEN WHEN IT COMES TO REJECTION OF NOT WANTING THAT FLAT ASS BOOTIE YOU DO THE SAME...

STUPID ASS!!!
fuckicarewhore wrote:
1451303172 gay
pure ignorant!!!! you trying to distract your own topic when it was open forum "you coward!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nothing gayer than a wanna be pretty/ light skin niggah who claim he can get anybody he want but advertising his booty on the front cover of his profile... "If you that on-point b!tch you wouldn't be advertising" Flat Ass!!!!
Forum :  Topic : Would You Fukk My Booty If You Had The Chance???

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-12-28 05:45:20     Post subject: Would You Fukk My Booty If You Had The Chance???

2015-12-25 21:10:05

I'd hit it

2015-12-25 21:19:07

I'd let you sexy

ONE THING FOR SURE...

IT'S NOT BAD, U JUST HAVE A LOT OF SUPERFICIAL ASS DUDES HERE THAT DON'T APPRECIATE THAT DARKNESS NOR THICKNESS...

KEEP POSTING CAUSE THAT ASS IS FAT AND THEY NEED START GROWING THEIR OWN!!!

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-12-28 05:39:56     Post subject: is wrong for me to ask u to put on lotion cuz i'm liteskin

sneckz wrote:
1451251726 son what?
fuckicarewhore wrote:
1451251849 huh
sneckz wrote:
fuckicarewhore wrote:
somedopedic wrote:

SMH.
fuckicarewhore wrote:

fuck outta here

hypocrite
FAR FROM A GURL MY DUDE... AS SOON AS NIGGAHS DON'T AGREE WITH YOU GAY ASS ACTING DUDES YOU WANNA CALL THEM A GURL... EVEN WHEN IT COMES TO REJECTION OF NOT WANTING THAT FLAT ASS BOOTIE YOU DO THE SAME...

STUPID ASS!!!

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-12-28 05:36:10     Post subject: Man being violently raped by police

jazisck wrote:
1451291970 https://www.facebook.com/100009028910277/videos/1531541783823437/
JUST SAW IT... "PURE VIOLATION"

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-12-28 03:47:04     Post subject: is wrong for me to ask u to put on lotion cuz i'm liteskin

sneckz wrote:
1451251726 son what?
fuckicarewhore wrote:
1451251849 huh
sneckz wrote:
fuckicarewhore wrote:
What a conversation this is... "Ignorant at that!!!"

SMH.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Any other greeks on here?

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-12-28 02:11:54     Post subject: Any other greeks on here?

Yeah, there are a lot of Frats here my dude, "but when in a situation like this... they stall"

They don't want people to know their sexuality unless they are mad cool.

However, you know as well as I know, "in today's time being a Greek... you can't even trust your own"
Forum :  Topic : CH I DONE PAINTED ON TRADES DICK ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-12-28 02:01:23     Post subject:

AT LEAST THAT ASS WAS CLEAN!!!! GREAT STORY!!!!

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-12-20 02:24:20     Post subject: Does anyone use their facebook account just to snoop?

admins_ex wrote:
1450589049 Nah...

I closed my FB about 2 years ago...

But my MOTHER....has a fake facebook account she snoops around with...she'll use it to see pics of where who and who went and what they wore......Who is dating who.....shit like that.....thats what she does....My mom fell out with her her old clique but she uses a fake facebook account to extract the latest TEA....she even sent me a friend request with this fraud account back in the day but little does she know that I saw that shit on her laptop...I quickly blocked her....then later on she tried to use a real facebook account to send a request but I blocked that shit too....she asked me why didn't I approve her request and I said I closed my facebook account....BUT THAT SHIT WASN'T CLOSED....I just blocked the fuck out of her and all my relatives....I had to block my relatives too cuz she'll see that my account if she looks on their friends list or reads comments on pics....My mom is a Facebook warrior....Only God knows how many accounts she has.....I remember...back in the day, I would put a password on everything....even my TV....cuz I knew she was always in my room looking for shit....looking at what shows I recorded on TIVO....I would also leave traps for her....I would sprinkle baby powder on my bedroom floor....so as soon as she walks in there, her foot prints would be all over Laughing ....so I can trace when she went and what she looked for......I had a pet parrot in my room and I would tie a long ass thread to the parrot cage door to my closet door....so as soon as she opens my closet, the cage and bird food and water will hit the floor and cause a mess....Caught her a few times that way....she tried to clean the shit but I saw that the bird feed bowl was empty Laughing....opening mails and resealing that shit up with glue or usuing a new envelope....but you can always yell when the envelope is not original because there is no post office INK PAD STAMP print Laughing .....I caught her looking at my paycheck....she would squeeze it a certain way to see the numbers..I caught her....and when she saw me behind her she acted as if she couldn't see without her glasses Laughing ....but yeah....my mom is a facebook explorer....facebook C.I.A....whatever tea you need, she'll find it....She might not be at an event but TRUST and believe she'll dig up whatver info she can find on facebook....
damn!!!
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Some White folks are a mess

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-12-04 02:58:27     Post subject: Some White folks are a mess

2015-12-03 20:47:24

I'm hearing about some whites having a problem with the wiz being an all black cast

Can't have nothing for ourselves fuck1n idiots

I seen somebody on twitter say some white folks said the wiz is stealing voguing from Madonna

These dumb white folks need to understand that voguing came from the black gay scene and that where Madonna took it from.

I kinda felt that was coming... Anyone who is creative and they're not doing it like them/ they want to go into correction mode... Black people are very creative and just not into boring acting although some actors/ actresses can be over the top ie: Tyler Perry "Meet The Browns" and that other one that is not so funny on OWN...

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-11-29 03:10:38     Post subject: Why do I get few responses on Jackd?

tony26598 wrote:
1448677176 HELL, YOU'RE IN ATLANTA, MAN!!!

THEY ARE ONLY GOING FOR THE CREAM OF THE CROP THERE. AND NOBODY IS TRYING TO CUFF ANYBODY CAUSE THEY HAVE TOO MANY DUDES JUST TO BE WITH JUST ONE.
papayasoap wrote:
1448787625 And thats the sad part
GOT THAT RIGHT...

Most them mofos don't be from Atlanta and they bring that wild sh!t there... Giving it a bad name... Then wanna start settling down after hoe-ing and catching AIDS, and wanting someone to accept them...

It get's even worse... "After being accepted, mofo still can't be trusted and still fukkin' like he ain't in no kind of risky or bad situation already.

Can't be faithful for nothing.

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-11-29 02:44:27     Post subject: Why do I get few responses on Jackd?

bigdicktheory wrote:
1448677176 Honestly, I seem to have trouble catching the interest of dudes on any social media site, including this one (even Badger blocked me for some reason)

The thing is that I have no problem getting attention in public. I get enough glances and stares so I'm pretty confident about my looks...until I get on Jackd/BGC and try to get some ass to come over. I go from feeling handsome to unwanted in a matter of minutes

Is it the quality of your pictures that can make or break a profile?
I feel you bruh, but take it as a sign that "most of those katz ain't worth it"

You may be a cool as dude, your approach may be even on point, also your looks, "but they are always searching for something more or even better the way they see it" (but clearly blind sided)

First off, if it's just a fu@k... You know even the not so hot, but big booty bottom dude in Atlanta will give you a hard time for absolutely no reason at all "especially if you want that ass bad enuff"

Most of them are used to getting dogged out, let some bummy azz niggah roll through who want to hound them for money, weed, a pack of cigarettes, robb them, or again looking for that perfect dude like they have absolutely no imperfections...

That usually happens when they've found one dude who fux them silly who was maybe a gym rat, married, slipps away from his girlfriend every now and then at night to come over and fu@k him, and the cycle repeats "fooling them by the swag" the representation of what they feel is a real man... Then have the nerve to fall in love with the niggah and often go after the same type...

So trust me, it's not you... It's them, and bottom men in Atlanta can be very problematic the "FAT ONES WITH TOO MUCH AZZ" included. Someone has lied to them and blown their heads up after telling them they got some good azz so they see that as being perfect.

One had the nerve to ask me: "DO YOU WORK OUT AND ARE YOU MUSCULAR?" And his big fat azz setting behind a computer screen or app profile with sagging titties, 3 stomachs, and an azz that look like he gave birth out of his hole to 8 babies at one time...

I am 5'9 170 thin to med built and at a good weight and still dont work out... lol
Forum :  Topic : FUCK Patti Labelle!

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-11-29 02:29:08     Post subject: FUCK Patti Labelle!

2015-11-28 14:11:06

Black twitter is right for this.
Now that was some cold shit she said and
she deserves to be read for filth.

Read that bitch to oblivion.

2015-11-28 14:54:30

I'm so glad when shit like this happen. Some muhfuckas be feelin themselves way too damn much. Even old ass niggas like Patti. You never too old to get brought back down to Earth. She didn't have to say that shit.

I mos def feel you on this one!!!
Forum : General Discussions Topic : I ran a Train with my straight homies naked

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-11-29 02:22:04     Post subject: I ran a Train with my straight homies naked

2015-11-25 21:24:22

I was the only one without a hard dick. The condom was on but it was still limp. They all were taking turns fucking two bitches. I got nervous cos i felt that they will notice Im not attracted to the girls, think im gay and kick me out in an embarassing way. THEY all were naked and i only had my socks and shirt on.

It was kinda scary the way the girls were moaning and begging i felt like i was in a dangerous situation. the way they were savagely beating up there pussies with their big big dicks with all their strength like real men. Talking dirty and spanking them on their bootys...hard.They had really good stroking skills and nice plump booties. It was hot but my nervousness made me limp. I later went to the bathroom and put my clothes on and told them im gonna walk to the store to get another blunt.
Im ashamed,embarssed,humiliated and some other stuff all in one.I regret doing this but i really like doing activites with them i even went to the strip club once and spent like $80 and i dont even like Vaggy smh.

I know there are putting the puzzle pieces together they aint stupid.

2015-11-29 02:13:03

That part where you said that you felt like you were in a "dangerous situation" is so fuckin' funny to me! haha

WELL HE FELT LIKE HE WAS IN A DANGEROUS SITUATION BECAUSE:

(1) HE WAS PARANOID

(2) NIGGAHS WOULDVE BEEN LIKE "DA' HELL WRONG WITH YOU HOMIE?"

(3) HE FELT WIMPED OUT AND APPEARED TO BE FALLING WEAK DUE TO LOOKING AT THEM AND BEING IN THAT KIND OF SITUATION COULD BE BEAT DOWN DANGEROUS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR BOYZ THINK YOU STRAICTLY ON PUSSY OR STR8
Forum : General Discussions Topic : I ran a Train with my straight homies naked

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-11-29 02:14:11     Post subject: I ran a Train with my straight homies naked

ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS... (1) AT LEAST YOU ARE HONEST TO US HERE, AND (2) GREAT STORY WORTH TALKING ABOUT...
Forum :  Topic : He Was Cool Till He Asked Me If I Was Generous!!!!

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-11-29 02:08:50     Post subject: He Was Cool Till He Asked Me If I Was Generous!!!!

2015-10-30 19:06:40

oh please....GIRLS DO THIS SHIT ALL THE TIME. ALWAYS WANTING FREE GIFTS, MONEY, PAID DATES, BILLS PAID....MOST OF THE TIME, THE DUDE JUST WANT TO FUCK. MUTUAL ARRANGEMENT LOL

BUT AT LEAST THEY WILL SAY WHAT IT IS...

A REAL HOE GON TELL YOU STRAIGHT UP WHAT IT IS WITH NO BEATING AROUND THE BUSH "ARE YOU GENEROUS BULLSH!T" NOR IS SHE ABOUT TO GO INTO HER LIFE STORY OR HANGING OUT WITH YOU, SPENDING THE NIGHT CUDDLING, OR ASKING YOU TO PAY HER IMMEDIATE BILLS...

"THAT B!TCH WANT YOU TO (1) NOT HOLD CONVERSATION, (2) PUT THAT MONEY RIGHT ON THE NIGHT STAND, (3) LET HER WORK HER MAGIC OR YOU GET YOU ONE, AND (5) YA'LL BOTH BOUNCE..."

SHE AIN'T WORRIED ABOUT YOUR PICTURE, HOW HOT YOU LOOK ETC UNLIKE SOME OF THESE SERIOUS MENTAL CASE GAY DUDES ON ALL THESE SITES WHO CANNOT EVEN MATCH UP TO HALF THE SH!T THEY REQUESTING AS IF THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY WITH A NIGGAH...

JUST A BIG ASS, "MAYBE A PRETTY FACE... BUT ACCORDING TO WHO?" AND SO OUT OF REALITY LIFE SKILLS AND UNTACTFULLNESS ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE HYGIENE WITH ABSOLUTELY NO TOOLS TO PREPARE FOR A FUKKING AND THINKING THEY SUPPOSED TO BE PAID ROYALLY... GTFOH!!! LOL

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-11-18 03:17:48     Post subject: He Was Cool Till He Asked Me If I Was Generous!!!!

If I get asked if I'm "generous" i say no. lol.

One day a guy was like "you generous?" and I was like "depends" and he was like "depends on what" and I said "depends on the dude" and he stop replying, lol. I like messing with them.

I don't understand the basis on which they think they should be paid based on a jackd profile.

2015-11-15 20:45:51

I am gonna have to use that one "BRO" this generous sh!t can go in a wide range...

It happens mainly with OPPORTUNISTS who are willing to not turn down anything coming their way...

Say "he is a very nice looking guy and sex is good" He will use a niggah that don't look good for his money, car, shelter, while working on the next come up... lol

Usually be that Kat in serious survival mode, but really want someone who matches him in looks ect, but even he find a problem in him...

I would have to say again:

(1) HIGH PRICED PROSTITUTE

(2) EITHER ILL MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY AND JUST DON'T CARE NO MORE/ BEEN HURT/ CAN'T GET OVER HIS PAST/ WILL PLAY ON THAT SAME EXCUSE AS LONG AS IT WORKS FOR HIM...

(3) HOE AND MILES ARE SO MANY ON HIM ALONG WITH A BAD REP TO WHERE HE PROBABLY WOULDN'T DATE HIM OWN-SELF...

2015-11-15 21:06:39

Sometimes they be trying to act like they're rushing you into a contract lol. But anyway with people I watch their actions and I'm also frugal so I'm especially attentive to opportunists.

There's someone I know that every once in a while be like "hey we should hang out then you can drive us back to my crib and chill". I be like 0_0. I be like I don't drive to the city so no I won't be driving us anywhere.

LOL those people who invite you somewhere cuz they think they gonna get a ride home or a ride to and from the place, nope. I have a metrocard and I use it.

I remember someone I haven't talked to in MONTHS was like "hey whats up, want to go to great adventure?" LOL I was like "how u getting there?"

I know that's right girl you find that out in the West Coast a lot a lot of dudes do not have their own cribs or either they have boyfriends and always want you to host them and come and pick them up and they be the ones initiating sex and my thing is I'm not inviting anyone to my house and can't invite me to theirs or cannot at least keep it real with me as to why they can't host or even the type that want you to come pick them up so that you could have sex with them and they want you to rent a hotel/ if say lets go in half... they want to do it in the car. So the no ride type hoez I don't fukk with either.

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-11-15 21:37:26     Post subject: This Dude.....

YEAH HE ON POINT AND THE BEAUTY OF HIM IS THAT HE IS IN NO WAY CONCEITED...

HE GOT A STUPID FAT AZZ THO... ON POINT!!!
Forum :  Topic : tips on eating the cakes....

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-11-15 21:33:13     Post subject: tips on eating the cakes....

OH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: "MAKE SURE HE HAVE AN ASS TO BE TALKING ABOUT HE WANT TO GET ATE OUT"

AIN'T NOTHING LIKE A BIG BUTT DUDE AND CLEAN AND WANT TO GET ATE OUT BEFORE HE GET THAT HOLE BEAT IN... LOL
Forum :  Topic : tips on eating the cakes....

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-11-15 21:29:16     Post subject: tips on eating the cakes....

2015-11-15 16:55:25

Ya'll i wanna try something new. Yes i too would like to eat the cakes!! However i need some tips and advice on how to do it right. I know first thing first the person has to be clean off top i know that much...

p.s. im at work but as soon as i get time ill respond to the comments as soon as i can k

Great Topic...

Because I am Top @ 1000%, and if you are too...

I would advise you not to eat booty from Katz just because you are attracted to them...

You find some of the nicest looking bottom niggaz but that azz don't be on point...

Some of them you will run into think they are privileged with all kind of requests coming at you sideways... lol But again that azz be:

(1) Hella dirty

(2) Hair all up in it and smelling

(3) Won't douche because they feel they don't have to and the nice looks makes up for that stank azz

Most importantly... Health Wise: "A niggah got to do more than just wash that ass... when you are deciding to put some azz on your face and tongue make sure he clean and a niggah you dig and gonna be chillin with more than just once..."

Dirty Azz will give you face rash and staph on your throat and sometimes teeth infection is a dude has hair and not clean...

He really aint got no business wanting you to do that sh!t knowing he dirty... Be careful with that.
Forum :  Topic : I must be the ugliest person to ever be born on planet earth

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-11-15 20:55:44     Post subject: I must be the ugliest person to ever be born on planet earth

2015-11-15 20:47:20

Where to begin oh yeah i'm just ugly can't even make a friend i mean yea i met some decent people but it's like im attracted to the most stuck up conceited people on every site i've been on. My self esteem must really be that low to keep allowing my self to be subjected to most cruel people on the planet yet i keep trying to be nice but i either get ignored or blocked. Well guess what i may have liked you but truth be told i only came across a few that where that damn fine the rest were ok nothing to scream about cause obviously if you were that goodlooking you would'nt be on a site rejecting some one that you think is below your standards. Newsflash i maybe ugly or not worth alot of yalls time but i do have good taste in looks and believe me alot of you are not all that attractive either. But it doesn't mean i would'nt try being cool with you as some of yall are just that hateful to do that cause your to stuck up from your past experiences to be open to possiabilites.

Sorry to be a whiny bitch but im just sick of the endlest rejection in my life that outways the positive people. But one of these days i hope soon that it wont bother me.

DEEP BRUH...

The beauty in you, "you may not see"

But a good word of adivice on some real sh!t "STOP SEARCHING"

Stop looking to be accepted in a society where you are invisible to them...

If you turned and walked away right now "the way you are feeling at the this point" in a room full of people (who may have physically saw you or maybe even spoke) after leaving they probably would not notice you had left...

These are people who "DO NOT HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST"

Are you in college?

Have you joined in any groups that you feel you can belong or relate to outside of sexual or looking for dates?

Trust if you do something a lil bit more different and deal with more realistic people "perhaps in the real world" You find whats unique about you and others will too...

I feel myself, I am a handsome guy but I never went for the norm who always feel they are superior, hot, drop dead gorgeous, superficial, and to even be a friend to them there are stipulations or costs...

Let them mofo's kiss yo azz man and never let them see you sweat... Pay them no mind...

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-11-15 20:45:51     Post subject: He Was Cool Till He Asked Me If I Was Generous!!!!

If I get asked if I'm "generous" i say no. lol.

One day a guy was like "you generous?" and I was like "depends" and he was like "depends on what" and I said "depends on the dude" and he stop replying, lol. I like messing with them.

I don't understand the basis on which they think they should be paid based on a jackd profile.

I am gonna have to use that one "BRO" this generous sh!t can go in a wide range...

It happens mainly with OPPORTUNISTS who are willing to not turn down anything coming their way...

Say "he is a very nice looking guy and sex is good" He will use a niggah that don't look good for his money, car, shelter, while working on the next come up... lol

Usually be that Kat in serious survival mode, but really want someone who matches him in looks ect, but even he find a problem in him...

I would have to say again:

(1) HIGH PRICED PROSTITUTE

(2) EITHER ILL MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY AND JUST DON'T CARE NO MORE/ BEEN HURT/ CAN'T GET OVER HIS PAST/ WILL PLAY ON THAT SAME EXCUSE AS LONG AS IT WORKS FOR HIM...

(3) HOE AND MILES ARE SO MANY ON HIM ALONG WITH A BAD REP TO WHERE HE PROBABLY WOULDN'T DATE HIM OWN-SELF...

somedopedic

Senior

Lawrenceville
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2015-11-15 20:30:45     Post subject: I Need A Man

mr-tay wrote:
1447640015 Where my single attractive and good dudes in NYC? Preferably Brooklyn?

I need a man that makes me, then takes me, and delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyond. Pull me in to your arms. Say I'm the one you want.

I've been single fora few months. My ex and I of nearly 3 years separated on great terms and we are great friends but I miss love!

I need someone to put my crazy ass in my place when I get out of line.

Someone who will ride this dick and fuck my insides senseless.

Someone to cuddle me and fall asleep on my chest as I rub your head and caress your body.

Someone to pull me in close and kiss me.

Our rugged beautiful bodies touching. Man scent and sweat. Masculinity. Testosterone.
I don't know what to make of this one...

However, I agree with the last response or 2... to a certain extent...

I won't say "BEGGARS CAN'T BE CHOOSY" but "THEY MOS DEF NEED TO KNOW THEIR FLAWS AND REASONS FOR THEIR OVER THE TOP REQUESTS"

(1) Can you match up to the T what you are asking?

(2) What do you have to bring to the table other than you may have some good booty?

It's gonna take more than requesting some drop dead gorgeous dude "who already may be full of himself especially if you're not a match"

Better yet, say "you want him to be dro dead gorgeous and from Brooklyn" Is that all you require?

He may may be a bottom like you if he's too pretty and all up on his self all day and in the mirror...

So competition or a real azz niggah who a dude and could be your equal but different from you?
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: