Search

POST NEWSomedopedic's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Men who like guys with feminine qualities are like White Top

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-06-29 16:40:38     Post subject: Men who like guys with feminine qualities are like White Top

2017-06-27 09:29:12

Very Good Topic That Needed To Be Spoken About...

I know on the West Coast, a lot of dudes do not care about you being fem, "because most of them are fem and out like in the Bay area whether Black or White" But mostly you will find white dudes who are 2 fems dating each other...

I say love is love although I am strictly into that conservative but masculine bottom man who are not broadcasting... Just because he is not broadcasting "it doesn't mean he is ashamed of who he is... Sometimes it's just no one else's business but that dude who is fukkkin' you."

I think that if fem bottoms can respect that masculine man for not wanting to be over the top put on display... "they could have a decent relationship and would probably help the masculine dude to ease up a little."

But white dudes they will indeed even if masculine be the bottom for a feminine dude or you will see both of them fem together in a relationship.

2017-06-29 15:53:24

Lol

Thats cool. This thread morphed into a fem vs masc thing when it was not originally for that so let me rephrase my thread topic.

1.) Fem black bottom= completely abhorrent in the black gay community. Im using fem as in "if I can tel you're gay, then you're too fem" (which is most gay men's definition of fem. Hell, they even said Odell Beckham was fem).

2.)White top who likes black bottoms= completely taboo and abhorrent to black men for its racial/cultural power implications. As well as most white men wanting to bottom for black men.

1 and 2= two demographics who are at a statistical disadvantage of really hooking up.

I got that from the start....

I just added extra based on my own experiences and what I have seen...
Forum :  Topic : 

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-06-29 16:37:38     Post subject: Muscular booty cheeks vs jiggly cheeks

Thick Boyz has the best power in the cheeks inside and out...

There is nothing like a dude who is a dude, "but carry the same type ass like a female...

The super hard body types are too stiff for me...
Forum :  Topic : can u smell yo booty in the room after sex ??

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-06-29 16:22:44     Post subject: can u smell yo booty in the room after sex ??

2016-11-03 02:21:57

all dudes have a distinct booty smell...
as odd as this will sound..I KNEW MY EXES ASS SCENT
I WOULD EVEN SNIFF MY FINGER AFTER SEX

ANYWAY DO YOU NOTICE THE SCENT OF YOUR ASS IN THE AIR AFTER SEX

WHAT DOES IT SMELL LIKE ?...MUSKY OR MUSTY

NO SHIT ALLOWED ( pun intended)

..topz do you notice a dudes bottom smell on you even after sex...( or on yo top lip...silent laugh)

#GCODEafterDARK
#WINNERinBEDyezIam

LMAO...

While I am a germaphobe and do not like germs or smells... As long as it is a clean smell them and not bad then cool...

In my opinion, I think there is no particular booty smell one can like unless you are into "dirty, musky, un-kept/ bad hygienic hair in azz cracks or in the seat of a dude's azz...

Truly a turn off "no matter how sexy or big the dude's azz is... he need to be deeply douched, have a smoothly shaved hole, and or have verrrrry minimal hair. Hair caries staph from germs from someone;s hole and could get on your throat if you are eating them out... And the same for bottom men who like to suck d!ck and expect the Top dude to have a clean balls and well groomed hair down there.

Now I do understand the aftermath/ after-sex smell and "usually if you have went too deep and the dude did not clean right... you may have a doo-doo-ish/ fishy smell on your d!ck mixed with lube "and that happens" but if one know their body they are going to do their best to make sure they are right for you due to embarrassment. The worst smell to me is the one who have let niggaz bust up in him before you came and he did not clean well and it comes off on your d!ck smelling like fish... U need to pull out of him quick even with a rubber on because you don't want to get a rash from someone else's dirty fluid which usually can bring boils on the lower part of your stomach or in your pubic hairs.

Now that clean booty after smell of sexy is sexy to me...

Anytime you can kiss a dudes azz after fuckkkin the hell out of him and no bad smells then "he's on point" http://www.embarrassingproblems.com/problem/anal-itching
Forum :  Topic : Men who like guys with feminine qualities are like White Top

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-06-29 15:10:56     Post subject: Men who like guys with feminine qualities are like White Top

Very Good Topic That Needed To Be Spoken About...

I know on the West Coast, a lot of dudes do not care about you being fem, "because most of them are fem and out like in the Bay area whether Black or White" But mostly you will find white dudes who are 2 fems dating each other...

I say love is love although I am strictly into that conservative but masculine bottom man who are not broadcasting... Just because he is not broadcasting "it doesn't mean he is ashamed of who he is... Sometimes it's just no one else's business but that dude who is fukkkin' you."

I think that if fem bottoms can respect that masculine man for not wanting to be over the top put on display... "they could have a decent relationship and would probably help the masculine dude to ease up a little."

But white dudes they will indeed even if masculine be the bottom for a feminine dude or you will see both of them fem together in a relationship.
Forum :  Topic : Dudes w/ Bad Communication Problems But Hit U Up 1st!!!!

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-06-29 14:59:37     Post subject: Dudes w/ Bad Communication Problems But Hit U Up 1st!!!!

For some time now on dating apps, sex hook up sites, and or regular social media; you find idiots who have serious communication problems and cannot speak up about what it is that they want and when you ask them after hitting you up 1st... They:

(1) DON'T ANSWER BACK AFTER READING YOUR RESPONSE MESSAGE THEN COME BACK 3 DAYS LATER WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE TALKING TO CONTINUE.

(2) THEY ARE SUPER SHY WHEN SAYING WHAT THEY WANT BUT ARE LIKE HOES IN THE BEDROOM ON A PROM NIGHT, BATHHOUSE, OR SEX ORGY HOOK UP.

(3) ARE LOOKING FOR A MIND READER AND EXPECT YOU TO KNOW BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY "NO DETAILS ABOUT THEM ON THEIR PROFILE AS YOURS MAY BE STRAIGHT UP AND DIRECT TO THE POINT"

I think these dudes get a kick out of either teasing you with sex, have fantasies they don't know how to go about fulfilling, or they are just idiots.

How have some of you dealt with this type by your own experiences?

I am just trying to see what you all have to say... I don't need advice... I am good in detecting bullsh!t like this already. lol
Forum :  Topic : Dating "Low Information/Unexposed"

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-06-11 00:34:33     Post subject: Dating

2017-06-10 18:55:30

I think sometimes, the brothers who are educated and enlightened just have to act dumb to be able to date some of these low information, basic minded, unexposed negroes who only want to watch reality TV, drink and engage in sexual activity. Its really tough trying to start a conversation with someone who has no interpersonal relation skills and doesn't even know anything political, business, IT going on either at national, state not to mention other countries. Sigh. I might just have to act illiterate to get along. Start learning to speak country grammar like "They was or You was"

GREAT TOPIC BRO/ GREAT POINTS MADE HERE...

I myself, am an educated dude, but at sometimes don't have to have someone just like me. That is where the excitement comes in, because you both could learn something from each other coming from awkward stages in life.

I just responded to a forum on Facebook from one of my homeboys about this same thing but in another topic: "WHY ARE YOU SINGLE?"

You could imagine all he excuses given that were the common answers and 2 of them were in the top 10 poor excuses on the list:

(1) BECAUSE NO ONE IS LOYAL AND HAVE TIME FOR RELATIONSHIPS
"but they have time to lay down and have sex and continue on an
unsuccessful search while looking for perfect and not themselves."

(2) BECAUSE THEY'D LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS A DOCTOR OR LAWYER
"which in other words, looking for an additional paycheck substituted
and often mistaken for standards.

NO ONE SAID AT ALL ANYTHING ABOUT MORALS, BEING ABLE TO HOLD A DECENT CONVERSATION, BEING ABLE TO READ OR WRITE, OR HAVING GOALS TO BE EDUCATED EDUCATED.

So many people go into it wrong because the dude looks good and he becomes their worse nightmare with absolutely nothing to offer and think that his pretty face and fat booty is his ticket in life to be well kept... But no one wants a dummy or a dude that cannot communicate effectively and no one is going to tolerate someone who is just completely weird, have no interest but sex, and like you said partying.

It would be safe to call this type a good looking house boy who needs a place to stay as you get him ready to be swept off his feet by some other fool who becomes his paymaster with maybe a lil bit more money. That's the one he would commit too.
Forum :  Topic : Prefabbed 3somes, pick 1.

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-06-11 00:15:17     Post subject: Prefabbed 3somes, pick 1.

2017-06-10 10:17:56

I hope these two can really bottom.
http://68.media.tumblr.com/83cbfbb691a6a60f08fc8953ee6856ac/tumblr_or3akrA94M1s28ju7o1_500.png

I HEAR YA BRO... WE ON THE SAME PAGE!!!! LOL
Forum :  Topic : Prefabbed 3somes, pick 1.

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-06-11 00:13:16     Post subject: Prefabbed 3somes, pick 1.

NOT INTO THE 3-SOME THING BECAUSE IT ONCE RUINED A FRIENDSHIP SOME YEARS BACK...

BUT IMAGINARY HERE TO GIVE YOU AN ANSWER... "H" because they are natural looking dudes and not trying so hard to be sexy in the pix and they are THICK... lol "but if it goes down, they both would have to be bottoms."

HAVE HAD A HARD TIME CHILLIN SHARING A BOTTOM WITH ANOTHER TOP/ HARD TIME DEALING WITH A VERSE DUDE BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO DIFFICULT AND DON'T RESPECT THE GAME OF POSITION.
Forum :  Topic : Just When U Think He's That Dude Behind The App...

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-15 03:47:36     Post subject: Just When U Think He's That Dude Behind The App...

Thanks especially to Mr. Libra for your comment...

You are right man, the older you get the wiser you become and the most superficial sh!t doesn't even matter to you anymore.

Most guys get caught up into some of the most stupidest sh!t because they did not observe first even knowing the things that could fail them badly...

Okay you may look good or he may look good, but because you did not convserse with this kat or because you did not ask questions "nor catch on to the little that he did say to you" you end up robbed, beat up, or played very badly.

I'd rather meet old school in person, walking in a store, going to the bowling alley, a poetry reading, a nice house party with decent brothaz than to meet up with someone online who throw a picture out and have absolutely no conversation.

9 times out of 10 "they made plans to meet, the dude sends his location, "but no physical address" that's a set up in itself. No phone number/ no name, but you've given him almost everything about you. He knows your type and you will be his victim all because you thought this niggah was hot and has a big d!ck.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : I do not understand gay people who look down on gay apps

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-15 03:10:52     Post subject: I do not understand gay people who look down on gay apps

2017-05-14 23:52:56

BGC is a gay website and also comes in the form of an app.

Do you know everyone who lives on your street? In your apartment building?

Gay apps give you a chance to come across people you otherwise might have missed or never would run into.

I made a thread about a month ago whining about how my interactions with guys rarely go anywhere.

Since then, I met up with a guy that I met on a gay app. We spoke on the phone, video chatted and finally met and went to an amusement park.

He did not make much eye contact and I outright asked if I looked different than my pictures/being on video, but he claimed that he did not want to stare.

I was waiting for the other shoe to drop and to not hear from him again because we met up and did not have sex.

Lo and behold he is still calling me and still wants to see me again. He comments on my appearance very often, which is new to me, but I am getting used to it.

So my point is, if you think gay apps are stupid or just for sluts..there is an exception to every rule.

I like all of what you had to say man...

You find people all the time who will criticize apps, but they are on them 24/7

Now, me I prefer BGC, because at least a forum is here and you get to see how some of these katz minds work before furthering a conversation with them or even something a lil more.

Inasmuch, "who's to say what is right and what is wrong?" "Who's to til you that you cannot find potential love even on some of the worse sights...

I often hear some of the most complaining and ho-ish dudes say: "I AIN'T LOOKING FOR NOBODY ON ADAM/ GRINDR/ OR BGC TO BE MY BOYFRIEND AS IF THEY ARE EXEMPT FROM BEING A PART OF THE BAD PEOPLE...

"if people are so bad on the sites, then why are there so many good people like you and I are here?"

2 good people can come together even in what is known to be a bad situation and make most of these dudes on a wild and superficial goose chase a believer... While you have met a decent guy/ potential love of your life, they will still be on an unsuccessful search looking for perfect and they can't even match it if they tried.

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-15 02:40:18     Post subject: Just When U Think He's That Dude Behind The App...

2017-05-15 02:07:30

I WOULD NEVER CONVERSE OR AGREE TO

MEET ANYTHING LOOKING LIKE HIM UH UHN NO WAY

I feel you...

It is way more than just a look. As I have grown older, most dudes have said to me... "Man you fine as fukk... A very nice looking dude, why do you want a fat dude?"

Crazy comes in all looks good or bad, big butt/ flat butt, light or dark... It doesn't matter.

Just that you never know who is behind that App...

Sometimes I love seeing superficial dudes get Catfished... lol But in situations like this is where they have to learn the hard way...

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-15 02:07:30     Post subject: Just When U Think He's That Dude Behind The App...

He turned out to be a murderer.

Looking for non-realistic dudes, being the greedy 3 some bottom when you can't already handle a 1 on 1, having a stank azz attitude, and playing games will get right here... (ATTACKED, ROBBED, DEAD, OR ON YOUR WAY TO IT)

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Tourist-Sexually-Assaulted-Beaten--Robbed-After-Meeting-Suspect-on-GRINDR-App-254841611.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3965380/Police-warn-gay-men-Grindr-style-apps-series-gruesome-killings.html

It is not right that these things are done to gay men who live wild, carefree, and non-tactful; "but it seems a lot of them still have not learned from the current events." You don't have to settle, "but know what is real and not real before falling in the traps of the illusions you want so bad.

Forum :  Topic : Send one who not scared

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-15 01:08:24     Post subject: Send one who not scared

2017-05-14 23:54:57

Im attracted to guys that give off a thug demeanour but educated, athletic and a well groomed hustla at what ever it may be. Young thugs put that good wood on you that make you want to become a sex slave. I hate being bored.

2017-05-15 00:03:20

Thugs are criminals. Criminals have no honor. How could you find a flawed dilenquent attractive?

I AM WITH YOU ON THIS ONE BRO...

Some of these katz have no idea of what they are asking for... I think they are caught up in the illusion of what things look like versus what they really are...

Most Real Thug Niggaz "even if they fukkk you, they will flip out because they can't cope with the sexual act that just happened"

Asking for more than you can bite/ chew/ and swallow has serious consequences.

Not be negative, but so many submissive gay dudes fall in the result of:

(1) ROBBED
(2) DEAD/ STABBED UP/ SHOT
(3) PIMPED OUT OR PUT ON DRUGS
(4) HURT EMOTIONALLY AFTER THINKING THE NIGGAH WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM BUT WAS NEVER LEAVING HIS GIRL...

After sex.

But, after all, it is "JUST SEX" and if a street niggah/ a real thug niggah will manipulate your mind if they d!ck you down good... Have your wallet and maybe even half of your paycheck. I had homies who did this who were Tops.

Sometimes, being bored at home is better than looking for something that is non-realistic. Now if you are a Transgender/ Transexual... U may get some play with this type if you look like a real girl... But then again they hve flipped on them too due to not being able to cope all the realities of their sexuality.

So writer, I think you are infatuated with the look of a thug... But please if you getting all the good sh!t that comes with the look, then you are a winner. But don't get fooled by the swag of things. I am all Top and (hard bottoms) but with the Thug look comes at me too which I am not a fan of them.

There's a difference in a man who is naturally masculine vs. a thug vs. an actor.
Forum :  Topic : A Good Place To Live.....

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-14 21:37:06     Post subject:

2017-05-14 20:47:30

You might like Boston or Seattle.

2017-05-14 21:34:45

i hear seattle nice

Oh yeah Seattle is one of the places on the list to live, but again if it ain't just about work, it may be hard to get into things culturally... The normal things you like doing in Florida, Georgia, or Texas...
Forum :  Topic : A Good Place To Live.....

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-14 21:34:43     Post subject: A Good Place To Live.....

2017-05-14 20:47:30

I really need help deciding a good place to move, Ive lived in FL VA NC GA and MI, i dnt like ga n fl because of the weather too hot and too many storms, and nc and va lame, MI seem cool but i wasnt there long enough to judge. Anybody no of a place where theres good money to be made, doesnt get above 80 or 85 n gets vold af in the winter, n has a ton to do?

Well I believe that you should first do your research and I mean "seriously about the right things" other than just things to do, but if finance, romance, job, who your politicians are in office is not your concern, I understand.

What part of Georgia did you live in?

I was just speaking to a dude in private message about this... He asked me how was it where I am... I told him:

Well, I graduated from UNCC... lived in Charlotte for some time after getting my Masters, moved back to Atlanta, wasn't my thing due to starting a business of my own nor working for me even if I had to depend on a job although I had been there nearly all my life and was raised partially in NY...

I think Professionally or if you are different/ got a lil bit of talent at whatever that is unique about you shines "the North West Coast" from Reno to San Francisco can be cool, but you can probably forget dating or having a regular person you see to talk to or sexually because the Black men don't know they are Black and the Whites you already know their story, and the half blacks and passing for black men while Latin have started to get super racist like whites as the Asians want nothing but white and nothing dark... So if you find a brother out here who know who the fulkkk he is as a black man, then you may be good socially as well. May have to go to the Berkley, Oakland, or LA for that part tho.
Forum :  Topic : But STILL You Will Suck White Cock

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-14 21:18:50     Post subject: But STILL You Will Suck White Cock

2017-04-12 08:52:39

Well , some white people might be more incline to keep their dick clean smart guy.

So keep your house in order, and you won't have to be so concerned about what your neighbors are doing my dude.

That one is for free champ

2017-05-13 06:15:40

DEAD AS WRONG WHITE BOY!!!

WHAT YOU HAVE PICKED UP IS TRASHY BLACK MEN ON THE STREET WHO YOU BASICALLY THOUGHT YOU COULD:

(1) PIMP OUT AND BUY HIM A PACK OF CIGARETTES FOR SOME D!CK AFTER YOU PICKED HIM UP ON A CORNER AND MAYBE ALREADY STRUGGLING WITH MENTAL HEALTH OR DRUG ISSUES AND HOMELESS

(2) MANIPULATE

AND NOW WANT TO PUT ALL BALCK MEN IN THAT CATEGORY OF HAVING NASTY D!CKS AND DIRTY HOMES.

MAYBE IF YOU STOP PICKING UP ESCORTS AND STREET STRAGGLERS AND FIND A REAL BLACK MAN WHO IS ABOUT SOMETHING YOU WOULD NOT FEEL THIS WAY...

BTW, DIRTY D!CK AND A DIRTY HOUSE DON'T COME WITH A COLOR BRO AND I HAVE SEEN MORE NASTY ASS WHITE BOYS WHO WILL LET YOU FUKK THEM RIGHT BEHIND A DUMPSTER OR A GAS STATION BATHROOM WHILE WANTING TO USE NO CONDOMS AND HIS STANKING AZZ SPIT THAT SMELL LIKE CRYSTAL METH, SH!T, AND BREATH THAT KICKS LIKE KARATE... NOT TO MENTION HE THINKS DOUCHING IS NOT NORMAL SO HE WANTS TO HAVE SEX NASTY.

GET THE FUKK OUTTA HERE DUDE!!!!

2017-05-13 07:16:59

Don't bother with that cave dweller. That nigger is just one more of many who searches for Black dick like a fiend.

"INDEED BRO"
Forum :  Topic : when u been a bottom all of your life and ur azz is flat?

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-14 21:14:18     Post subject: when u been a bottom all of your life and ur azz is flat?

2016-11-09 11:29:43

I be confused af.....

like how that happen?

ijs

#randomTHOUGHT

2017-05-13 06:41:01

LMMFAO GOOD STRATEGY... I DON'T GET THAT TYPE EITHER... JUST A BLOWN OUT ANAL PROLAPSED HOLE SPREADED WIDER THAN THE UNITED STATES MAP BUT FLAT BOOTY

2017-05-13 08:58:37

silent laugh

LOL....
Forum :  Topic : when u been a bottom all of your life and ur azz is flat?

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-13 06:41:01     Post subject: when u been a bottom all of your life and ur azz is flat?

2016-11-09 11:29:43

I be confused af.....

like how that happen?

ijs

#randomTHOUGHT

LMMFAO GOOD STRATEGY... I DON'T GET THAT TYPE EITHER... JUST A BLOWN OUT ANAL PROLAPSED HOLE SPREADED WIDER THAN THE UNITED STATES MAP BUT FLAT BOOTY
Forum :  Topic : AM I BACK ON DATING BLACK MAN???

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-13 06:34:13     Post subject: AM I BACK ON DATING BLACK MAN???

2017-05-13 01:56:18

The guy on my default is a guy im currently dating... his the first black guy I've
Dated over 4 YEARS. Basically since my ex boyfriend cheated and broke up with me
So yah.... wish me good luck.

I wish you good luck Bro, "but you should never use excuses to sidetrack your future nor should you make the next Black man pay for what someone else has done to you..."

I just stated in another forum... "IT IS THE QUALITY OF THE DUDE YOU PICK.. WHEN WHITE..."

Not only a Black man can dog you out or treat you bad... You as well as I know and everyone else that bad people, cheaters, and just low down dirty mofos comes in all shades and races... It is just not reported in the Gay/ Bi white communities that it goes on with them...

Now when most White men cheat on each other/ treated each other bad... "Guess what? Due to embarrassment; you guys keep it quiet, put up with it to make things look good, play house, cheat some more, then come to a conclusion to call it an open relationship, then dabble in other races, and go back home to your lovers after the fun is over."

Not good Bro have seen it so many times. If Black men are not your first choice, and I mean "AUTHENTIC BLACK MEN AND NOT THE TIGER WOODS CORNY AZZ DUDE..." then why bother?

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-13 06:15:40     Post subject: But STILL You Will Suck White Cock

Well , some white people might be more incline to keep their dick clean smart guy.

So keep your house in order, and you won't have to be so concerned about what your neighbors are doing my dude.

That one is for free champ

DEAD AS WRONG WHITE BOY!!!

WHAT YOU HAVE PICKED UP IS TRASHY BLACK MEN ON THE STREET WHO YOU BASICALLY THOUGHT YOU COULD:

(1) PIMP OUT AND BUY HIM A PACK OF CIGARETTES FOR SOME D!CK AFTER YOU PICKED HIM UP ON A CORNER AND MAYBE ALREADY STRUGGLING WITH MENTAL HEALTH OR DRUG ISSUES AND HOMELESS

(2) MANIPULATE

AND NOW WANT TO PUT ALL BALCK MEN IN THAT CATEGORY OF HAVING NASTY D!CKS AND DIRTY HOMES.

MAYBE IF YOU STOP PICKING UP ESCORTS AND STREET STRAGGLERS AND FIND A REAL BLACK MAN WHO IS ABOUT SOMETHING YOU WOULD NOT FEEL THIS WAY...

BTW, DIRTY D!CK AND A DIRTY HOUSE DON'T COME WITH A COLOR BRO AND I HAVE SEEN MORE NASTY ASS WHITE BOYS WHO WILL LET YOU FUKK THEM RIGHT BEHIND A DUMPSTER OR A GAS STATION BATHROOM WHILE WANTING TO USE NO CONDOMS AND HIS STANKING AZZ SPIT THAT SMELL LIKE CRYSTAL METH, SH!T, AND BREATH THAT KICKS LIKE KARATE... NOT TO MENTION HE THINKS DOUCHING IS NOT NORMAL SO HE WANTS TO HAVE SEX NASTY.

GET THE FUKK OUTTA HERE DUDE!!!!

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-13 06:04:49     Post subject: But STILL You Will Suck White Cock

Every Single White In This Country Enjoys White Privilege.
And You Are Okay With This?
You Think The White Cock In Your Mouth or around your dick Is Exempt?
How Do You Rationalize This Evil?
How Are You Able To Reconcile This With Your Conscience?

Why do you still suck white cock or get sucked and be okay with it?

I understand what you are saying Bro... And I think we all are guilty at least 20% of Black Gay/ Bi men whether Top or Bottom have interacted on a curious level pertaining to sex when it comes to a white male or women...

But in my case, "it has to be something different about them that I have not seen before to make me interested whether physical, business, or a potential deeper interest which it never get that far..."

I learned that no matter how far you get to almost trusting whites... "you will never be their first choice and you have basically become an experiment to say that they've been with a Black man and the crazy part is... they can be down with you or at least pretend to, but can turn it off and immediately blend in with the wicked ways of other deceiving whites." Upon my strongest belief, I feel that it is built in their DNA just be that way...

Now there are some who have been raised in Black families, know our history, sat in blended families due to the ties of mixed children, but it should not get to that point where "because you are stuck with us" now you trust us or needing our acceptance due to being disowned by your white families.

I often observe the motive for Black People reasons and need to be accepted by whites. It is usually that dude who feels that he's the token black but often end up with a rude awakening that he's the Acrobat Show Clown and Sam Bo hitting backwards flips like a monkey circus as they laugh at him, use him, while all at the same time saying... "he's not like the other Blacks, he's mannered, which is just like saying Oprah is a good Gal and it is only according to the submission of blacks who have obeyed them and agreed with them even when they are wrong and want to erase the history of Blacks like nothing ever happened in slavery, in the 60's, and even now with Police Brutality in Shooting Black Men in America due to their outrage at the time being mad at their Political system in electing a Black President and calling him the worst ever. So they felt the need to show us the collateral payback by murdering us in cold blood even if we are not a threat.

So I do get where you are coming from, although I am not a racist/ nor prejudice Black man of color... I am fully aware of all the realities revolving like the sun in a cipher of 360 degrees and having knowlege of self.

Black People are the most accepting of all races, but they do accept us fully and we are the easiest target who can be sold out on anything even if it is odd.

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-12 15:17:04     Post subject: HAVE U EVER WANTED

koolaid_00 wrote:
1494614094 THE BE WITH SOMEONE FOR SO LONG AND REALIZED IT WAS TO LATE SOME ONE ELSE SCOOPED HIS ASS UP THAT'S HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS ONE BULL I WANTED FOR SO LONG. NOW I JUST REALIZED HES GETTING MARRIED I WISH HIM NOTHING BUT THE BEST
People have talked about this same situation a million times over in the forums... A very good topic, I think should be talked about all the time...

But I think the question should be: "Why play the dating and waiting game where you're dating different people, and claiming to be trying to find the right one?"

More like "Mr. Perfect, which is none"

The thing is you must be able to distinguish what is more important... "One good man or quantity/ the wrong attention = to left with no one..."

Sometimes Mr. Right or just the right one could be right under your nose, have been there the whole entire time... "It could be that you missed him by looking for more of the illusion of what you felt was the perfect man"

That good dude will get swiped up quick by anyone who knows quality and he will be loyalty to the next and won't come running back when the opportunity was completely ignored or because you felt you were going to miss out on something else.
Forum :  Topic : Is Blocking People From Open Forums Relief and Power?

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-07 01:12:34     Post subject: Is Blocking People From Open Forums Relief and Power?

2017-05-01 06:12:50

So you are pressed that a white washed Mexican blocked ya!

NOT AT ALL BRO...

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-07 01:08:48     Post subject: Is Blocking People From Open Forums Relief and Power?

no shade,
but u say all this
yet ur making luv to
a Mexican man on the phone..

Damn... How so?

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-07 01:07:27     Post subject: Is Blocking People From Open Forums Relief and Power?

Don't waste your time giving that bigoted pervert @bird-fu shine. He is a coward and blocks anyone who calls him out on his bullshit. He claims that he blocks all the "racial Black Bigots", yet he never blocks @pct-man , who he just called a racial Black Bigot, because he doesn't want to miss out on all the black Tumblr flesh that he provides on a daily basis. He's a bigot, a pervert, a coward and a waste of air and space in general..Smile

Thanks... I didn't know... I had not been on BGC in over 2 years and "never seen this type" the "IN YO FACE RACIST WHITE DUDE SURFING FOR BLACK D!CK" But I do know the behavior in whites and when you speak on the truth they always want to cut the tape... Even on TV... Because it is not what they want to hear.

Often, if things don't go their way and when you start to speak the truth they go into other collateral matters to divert the truth.

One white bottom dude hit me up on Grindr after he blocked a buddy of mine because not knowing I was in the same location setting next to him... He blocked him because he was darker skin top man... but hit me up not knowing I was the same... Because I confronted him; he said I was playing the victim role... "Never that because he nor any other white person had any power over me." The ideal black man to these white boys out here in Northern California and Nevada is a lighter skin black man or someone who is like Tiger Woods... lol

I got the truth out of him finally... "he said to me... man I am sorry, just that his d!ck was too dark" I showed him mine after he thought I was some lighter skin dude... "he blocked me." He was a dude who kinda had a black body with a huge ass and used to getting what he wanted out of black men. Truth was he was a racist and tried to cover it up with a preference andd could not tell the truth."

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-07 00:51:51     Post subject:

I know that lowlife you are referring to. I blocked his punk ass immediately when I created my account. There is no way I will waste precious time "debating" with it.

Actually, you should not have even made this thread. You giving shine to a fuck nigger that is worthless.

Nah I wasn't giving him shine bro...

I was just trying to understand the whole situation and just to try nd make sense of it.

I figured he was here for a reason on a Blck Site, but I also kinda know what most racists do even when they like Black D!ck... (maybe black d!ck) and really not the person it is attached to. lol

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-01 06:12:50     Post subject: Is Blocking People From Open Forums Relief and Power?

I think it is for some, because if you are cordial, respond respectfully, or talk with truth or give an opinion that some may not like "instead of just respecting the person's views" the Author blocks you to show you his control."

I respond respectfully and I notice that one of the White Forum Members blocked me from his topics when I responded adult like to his behavior in stereotyping black men, but yet he's out scouting black d!ck or "c@ck" as they call it.

If you hate Blacks so bad, "why are you here?" and when someone call a racist out for being racist, "they often want to disguise the truth and use other collateral matters not pertaining to their bad behavior" Often you will see this type so clear where you can see their faces turning fiery red in vision where the horns start to pop out of their heads" Clearly they are evil fighting against themselves, "BUT WANT TO SHIFT THE BLAME AND SAY YOU ARE USING THE RACE CARD, AND WILL NEVER ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR DISRESPECT, AND THE IDIOTIC COMMENTS MADE TO CATEGORIZE BLACK MEN IN THE LIGHT THAT THEY SEE THEM OR FOR WHAT TRASH THEY PICKED UP OFF THE STREET THEN ASSOCIATE THAT WITH THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY...

For Example: "I was talking to a Mexican dude on the phone tonight... he likes me but he's White Washed..." He started to go in on Black Men and addressed me like (NIGGAH ALL BLACK DUDES ARE DUMB, THEY DON'T PAY THEIR CHILD SUPPORT OR TAKE CARE OF THEIR KIDS, AND THEY WANT A FREE RIDE/ WANT SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM..."

I was like... "Yo, I am educated with 3 degrees working on a 4th, got my own sh!t, 2 businesses, don't drink, smoke, nor do drugs, never been a freeloader, so which black men are you referring to?" He could not answer that, but went straight into pairing what I had just said to him with "THE BLACK LIVES MATTER ORGANIZATION" saying I wanted to play the blame game... Because he could not accept being wrong, and want to be white so bad, and think like white dudes... "He said, let me call you back, hung up aggressively and blocked my phone..."

One thing I learned about the truth... It cannot be substituted as half truth and Because the truth can so easily be obscured, reality is defined largely by the raw number of impressions which in fact could be just an opinion, which people of everyday general population of the world, social media, and FOX NEWS have yet come to the realization to respect.

Forum :  Topic : PUBLIC KISSING AND GAY...

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-01 05:01:36     Post subject: PUBLIC KISSING AND GAY...

2017-04-29 19:06:16

I think LGBT PDAs are something I could get used to, to the same extent as str8 PDAs. There should be no difference in our rights and visibility.

Rights are generally things that have to be taken, and privilege is not something people give up without push-back.

Some str8s will use kids as excuses, religion, tradition, and anything else to make us feel like we should remain invisible.

Our sexuality makes some of them uncomfortable, and we cannot allow that to be our problem.

Umma start sucking random dicks in public in protest! Where this dick at?

LMAO... I feel you...

I, myself, have been caught off guard with the Ex... We were in the middle of traffic. "I never forget, I think on 75 Going North towards Marietta in the Atlanta area" traffic was high a fvckkk!!! And as DL as both of us were, (this niggah said to me, "I DON'T CARE... I WANT THAT D!CK"] while in traffic, and he started sucking me as I drove... There was a Tractor Trailor setting high and this Black dude was looking down at him do it and damn near rear-ended a car trying to see... lol

That was an embarrassing moment for me. I felt like the whole world knew after that... lol
Forum :  Topic : Man Crush Monday, pick 1 to start the work week with.

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-05-01 04:53:29     Post subject: Man Crush Monday, pick 1 to start the work week with.

D. THE ONLY ONE LOOK LIKE HE GOT SOME MEAT ON HIS BODY...

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-29 19:25:52     Post subject: PUBLIC KISSING AND GAY...

i'm a grown ass man what the fuck i look like sneaking around and hiding from people? when i'm dating a guy i kiss, hold hands, act like a couple in public and i dare any of these small-minded country bumpkins to say one word to me about it. before i even get a chance to put my hands on em my brother will probably crush their windpipe he's very protective of me Laughing

my BIG concern with this "don't do it in public" bullshit is our culture is ok with niggas holding guns and acting like thugs and girls acting like strippers got their 2 year olds twerking to rihanna but two men kissing is a problem? FOH Confused

2017-04-29 19:14:52

Damn... Really Good Point...

Just like my religious Aunt in Stockton, California, "a Seven Day Adventist"
She disagrees with giving gender fluidity people their own restrooms because it is enabling gay people to think that being gay is alright."

She reminds you of that older woman across the street looking out the window who sees everything and think that people are going to hell. It is sad that she would rather see a heterosexual couple go through problems and a divorce rather than see a successful gay relationship... If you have no girlfriend or not married by a certain time in life she will tell you "God sees everything you are doing..." and I know gay men when I see them, but will pray for them because they are sick.

Sadly, on her job as an RN for 40 years while supervised by a gay white man with a husband, "She smiled in his face and kissed azz and often said she had nothing against it, but when she retired all the anger came out about it."

It is sad of the things that win us over every time and most of the time is money... Everything becomes okay with money.

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-29 19:16:25     Post subject: PUBLIC KISSING AND GAY...

i'm a grown ass man what the fuck i look like sneaking around and hiding from people? when i'm dating a guy i kiss, hold hands, act like a couple in public and i dare any of these small-minded country bumpkins to say one word to me about it. before i even get a chance to put my hands on em my brother will probably crush their windpipe he's very protective of me Laughing

my BIG concern with this "don't do it in public" bullshit is our culture is ok with niggas holding guns and acting like thugs and girls acting like strippers got their 2 year olds twerking to rihanna but two men kissing is a problem? FOH Confused

Damn Bro...

Please don't go to jail, lol

People are going to talk. I am not an out man, but when I was once in love, because the dude I was dating was not having me hide him any longer... "He kissed me coming out of a straight area mall."

We both look like homeboys and he has always played tricks like that with "dare"

I could do nothing but smile because here I am laying deep inside him in secrecy every night 3 rounds, "why could I not love him the light?"

But it is a hard sacrifice to do that with someone you know that sh!t is not going to last with... See a lot of katz are resistant to public affection due to fear of the things I am saying now.

It is the over the top Gay Due who becomes the embarrassing Acrobat Clown in public that makes this not alright and so uncomfortable. Not to mention there is a respectable way to do it.

I respect children and giving them a choice first before seeing what appears to be abnormal in the eyes of society.

But still in the south is somewhat that way... Out here in California... I have seen black girls kissing on the college campuses but only white dudes holding hands and kissing... No Black dudes...

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-29 19:06:16     Post subject: PUBLIC KISSING AND GAY...

Before I knew what Gay/ Bi/ Etc was I knew what a Bull Dyker was... lol

But also as a kid going through the Airports in places like Boston and parts of California.

I would see "White Men Kissing Each Other" and I did not understand that either... My mom would place her hands over our eyes and take us the other way being that she was a school teacher and Christian. She did not want us to see that.

However, in the Black Communities of Atlanta and in other, Southern States, in the past, you would either be beaten up or taken to jail for public kissing and gay... In Africa or Jamaica at times beaten and stoned to death for holding hands.

For those who are true Atlanta Natives... "they way it is now, you know it could not be." Most things are accepted in big cities and states, but still remain the same in little towns...

What are your views on "Public Kissing in your town while gay?" Would you do it whether DL and no one could tell or even if you are Gay and Flamingly Out?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWYLcbugSDc&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DHWYLcbugSDc&has_verified=1

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-29 18:38:11     Post subject: Some blacks are fucking ridiculous.

jumanie-moore wrote:
1493492550 Here It Mutts Again!

Another Fake Outrage to Bash Blacks Thread from a Mutt.

If you so emotional, go do some push-ups, bitch.
modelcitizen1 wrote:
1493493500 Why are all you guys so angry, we're all black right?
Indeed Bro... And to the Autor of this post...

I am far from Racist, but I am so glad I can point on a Racist...

One thing I know for sure is that "Black People... Full Bred Black People" are accepting of anyone.

It is the ones who don't want to associate themselves with being black especially the men of color passing for so many different things, but (one thing when you get a closer look... they will never be able to deny that some of us exist in them...) No one gets special prizes nor privileges and the reality of it all hits harder than stone.

No matter how much you are passing for white "MEN OF COLOR" you are still Black... not to denounce or ignore your other half that makes you who you are, but you will always be reminded (and not just from some jealous blacks as you always thinks due to your looks) but (some of the most racist whites you run up behind is going to do it even worst.)

Be you, live, and let live, and stop being so racist and denying who you are...
Forum :  Topic : My new boyfriend just paid my phone bill

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-29 18:12:58     Post subject: My new boyfriend just paid my phone bill

2017-04-29 14:41:07

Isnt that what people do for each other? If my brother needs and I have, isnt it normal to share?

INDEED MY BROTHER!!!!
Forum :  Topic : My new boyfriend just paid my phone bill

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-29 18:10:15     Post subject: My new boyfriend just paid my phone bill

2017-04-29 14:41:07

I told him my situation where i had to cancel my card due to unauthorized charges and the bank is closed so he said "i gotchu bae" and a hour later i got text message saying my phone bill was paid. So u know im a make it up to him when i get home 😘

Very nice forum/ interesting topic...

In my opinion, although you guys are fresh and some may criticize that by him paying your phone bill may be a move/ a bit too soon... I am okay with it and do believe you got a winner on your hand... You did not ask him to pay, it was just natural and he needed that bill paid so he can talk to you... lol

Your future dude should not suffer due to an honest situation/ someone using his credit card "unauthorized" so the bank stopped the card and reversed all charges not belonging to him...

It tells you what type of dude he would be when the chips go down and else are no where to be found.

In this day and time, some dudes do not want to invest in a relationship and some things comes along with the investment. Can we call them "human situations/ everyday life problems?" YES... Because no one is perfect.

Dudes today who claim they are trying to date you and get to know you, will get all up in your business... and after you have given them the real you and have opened up your heart and life... They run out on you, because they feel you are going to ask them for something and this would be even months into a relationship from deep down sexing to feelings involved and 1 situation where the other may lack "particularly money" the other is ready to end the relationship not understanding that he too could be in the same shoes.

Unfortunately, there are those who want a free ride on both ends... The selfish dude in general will late up with you and want to go dutch all the time and will set there and let you starve at the dinner table because you lack a few bucks... On the flipside the situation the other dude may be a gold digger and think he needs to be well kept or paid for "just because" and he may not have not one thing going on but his looks and big booty.
Forum :  Topic : FEM OR MASC

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-26 05:35:05     Post subject: FEM OR MASC

2017-04-25 18:59:48

ARE FEMININE TOPS A TURN ON OR OFF TO YOU & WHY?

ARE MASCULINE BOTTOMS A TURN ON OR OFF TO YOU & WHY?

Who's to say what work for someone else is not right, but when personalities clash, complications of roles in sex, compromised masculinity, and disrespect those reversed roles do not work...

Clearly, in today's world of Gay/ Bi Communities, there are so many titles that exist and surprisingly enough you have more Feminine Dudes and Transexuals who are d!cking down the very hood, hard, masculine, and undetected sh!t talking f@ggot name calling dude till his hole look like he's giving birth. lol

Just my opinion, I feel that when you are a dude who is playing that kind of role as a Top and you are super Feminine while dealing with a masculine bottom man; "respect his boundaries that he is not out and on a totally different level if it is just sex unless he becomes exclusive with you." Good sex partners are very hard to find with the right or unusual chemistry.

Now, I believe that even 2 of the same personalities clash as well 80% of the time if you are both Fem dudes 1 is Top and the other is Bottom. "It does not work because you're both in the mirror and in the competition.

Same with two very masculine dudes fighting over timberlands and jordans and usually when a masculine dude is a bottom he can be verrrrrrry complicated due to shame and have to let you know a million times he's DL, not a b!tch, usually fukkk with girls etc when it doesn't require all that for him to just be himself in his deepest moment of pleasure behind closed doors.

Me, I am all Top, require little, like a conservative bottom, cool, clean, and not like my character wise, but a different kind of masculine. Don't need competition, just need you to be who you are with me and enjoy me.
Forum :  Topic : Men will chase you...

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-26 05:15:08     Post subject: Men will chase you...

2017-04-24 23:26:33

Until you're finally interested.

Then they run away.

Why is that?

Time waits on no one...

Not saying either is right, because I don't know the whole situation, but when you put a man through the waiting game after fighting for you "if that was the case"; the clearly he lost interest or went elsewhere.

Usually in a situation like this you there's always that dude who:

(1) IS GREEDY AND FEEL HE WILL MISS OUT O SOMETHING ELSE

(2) WILL TURN A WHOLE NEW FACE FROM WANTING A BOYFRIEND TO HOE-ING DUE TO ALL THE BAD ATTENTION AND GOOD SEX HE'S GETTING AND RELATIONSHIP AT THE MOMENT IS OUT THE QUESTION DUE TO THOSE TEMPORARY FIXES, WHICH SOMETIMES GET SERIOUS, BUT BECAUSE HIS HEAD IS NOT IN THE RIGHT PLACE IT ALL FAIL

RESULTS: "he's running back trying to find that good man he had on hold and lost him." It don't work only when you want it to. Be fair, be straight up! Stop searching for the unrealistic.
Forum :  Topic : New Business Idea - Selling the Ghetto Experience!!!

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-26 04:34:20     Post subject: New Business Idea - Selling the Ghetto Experience!!!

2017-04-25 15:35:05

Dear Trast:

I am just SO MORTIFIED AT THE THOUGHT OF BEING IN BLACK COMMUNITIES LIKE THAT.

2017-04-25 17:32:19

My law school is a public interest law school, maybe the only one of its kind in the US. It used to require its students to go live with a family in the ghetto for awhile, so they could better understand their clients. I think I may be the only one who actually lives in this section of town. Lol.

Of course not all of us in the ghetto have it as bad as I described. My building was just like described when I bought it six years ago. My son refused to stay here. After the first week, he called my sister and got an invitation to spend the rest of the summer with her.

It took a lot of work, and there is still much to do in my building, but it is no longer infested with critters, and the back of the building is now insulated so the back bedrooms can now be used in winter.

There is so much more to do, to make it really OK, but I made a good start with a lot of help from understanding tenants, supportive neighbors, a little bit of money, and some elbow grease.

The ghetto can be fixed.

INDEED!!!!

ALTHOUGH I DID NOT GROW UP IN THE GHETTO... WHEN I SEE MY OWN PEOPLE I TREATED THEM NO DIFFERENT. AS A MATTER OF FACT, THEY APPRECIATED ME MORE THAN SOME OF MY SILVER SPOONED FRIENDS AND THIS STILL GOES FOR TODAY.

YOU CAN HIT LIKE THE LOTTO TODAY AND BE DEAD BROKE TOMORROW AND WE WILL STILL BEE PLAYING THE SAME GAME OF SURVIVAL AS ANYONE ELSE.

NOT ALL PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE HOOD/ GHETTO/ OR WHO LIVE IN PLACES NOT SO APPEALING HAVE DIRTY APARTMENTS, HAVE ROACHES OR ANY OTHER INFESTATIONS, NOR ARE IN THEIR SITUATIONS ALL THE TIME DUE TO DRUGS, DRINKING, AND SMOKING...

SOME ARE JUST TRYING TO LIVE AND MAKING OUT JUST LIKE YOU DID...

LAST, NO ONE SHOULD BE CRUCIFIED FOR THEIR SITUATIONS, EVEN WHILE IN THEIR INDIVIDUAL AND OFFICIAL CAPACITIES.

THANKS FOR MAKING IT A POINT ABOUT THE LAW SCHOOL AND GETTING THE STUDENTS GETTING A GRIP ON REAL LIFE, BECAUSE IF YOU ARE PLAYING ON HAVING A CAREER IN LAW "ESPECIALLY CRIMINAL OR FAMILY LAW" OR EVEN BEING A SOCIAL WORKER, THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WILL KEEP YOU EMPLOYED. THERE WILL ALWAYS SOCIO-ECONOMICAL PROBLEMS, COUNSELING GUIDANCE, AND CASES THAT ARE CRITICAL AND YOUR EXPERTISE WILL DEPEND ON HOW YOU DEAL WITH THEM FIRST AS A HUMAN BEING THEN THE LAWS AND JURISDCTIONS SURROUNDING THEM
Forum :  Topic : Is there racism in the gay community?

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-24 04:36:47     Post subject: Is there racism in the gay community?

2017-04-23 22:13:11

I have a solution for all these butthurt cunts that complain about white gays being racist: DATE YOUR OWN RACE. Oh wait... I forgot that not even them want to date you Laughing

WOW!!!!!!

AND WHY YOU FEEL THAT IS?

ARE YOU WHITE? FROM WHAT I CAN SEE YOU LOOK LIKE A MAN OF COLOR...

IF YOU ARE YOU ARE NOT EXEMPT... BUT IT TAKES SOMEONE THAT IS SUPER RACIST NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO FIT IN OR BEFRIEND THEM TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT WHITE EVEN IF MIXED.

STICK WITH THE FACT OF WHO YOU ARE AND NOT TAKE UP FOR PEOPLE WHO ONLY SEE YOU AS 3/5 OF A MAN/ HUMAN BEING.

THIS COLOR SH!T I 2017 IS OUTRAGEOUS AND BLACK PEOPLE "THE ONES THAT ARE NOT LOST" ARE NOT THE CAUSE OF IT... WE ACCEPT ALMOST ANYONE AND ITS NOT BECAUSE OF UNATTRACTIVENESS OR LOW SELF ESTEEM, BUT BECAUSE WE KNOW THE DNA BUILT UP IN WHITES AND THAT IT IS ONLY NATURAL FOR THEM TO BE THE WAY THEY ARE.

MEN OF COLOR NEED TO BE FULLY AWARE OF WHO THEY ARE AND STOP BEING FOOLS FOR FRIENDSHIPS OR FORCING SOMETHING THAT WILL NOT WORK.

SO DATING YOUR OWN ISN'T A BAD THING... WHO SAID HAVING A WHITE BOYFRIEND MAKES YOU SUPERIOR? I DOUBT IT...
Forum :  Topic : Is there racism in the gay community?

somedopedic

Senior

Reno
Nevada
United States

PostPosted: 2017-04-24 04:29:35     Post subject: Is there racism in the gay community?

2017-04-23 22:13:11

All these dudes sharing their perspective on "racism" share a common mindset: they all feel like they're entitled to white cawk. Would these same dudes that cry racism be open to date men within their own race. They never seem to flip this "gay racism" on the dudes who cry about white men's preference. Hold up the mirror, would you date someone that looks like you?

On point bro.... Thanks for this...

You see this alot out west and I have said this a million times that "Gay and Racist Don't Mix"

You are already ostracized for being Gay. Bi... But even more when Black, Male, and Gay...

But I come to realize that most Whites, Latinos, and Asians, and the Blk dudes passing for mixed (but are full nigg@r) are the super racists and don't want to associate themselves with anything that is:

(1) THEIR OWN, BUT WILL TAKE ANYTHING THAT IS THEIR OWN BEFORE BLACK

(2) DARK... BECAUSE THEY FEL IT'S LESS DESIRABLE AND GO BY STEREOTYPES THEN CALL IT A PREFERENCE WHEN REALLY THEY ARE RACIST. THEN GO LATE AT NIGHT ON THE APPS AND WANT DARK BBC IN THE PARK, CAR PLAY, OR IF HE'S HOSTING (BECAUSE HE'D NEVER INVITE HIM TO HIS HOUSE DUE TO PEOPLE WATCHING)

Now, the Black men are even worse out here because there is no unity as whites talk bad about us. We will walk right past each other out on the streets of Reno, The Bay Area, and parts of Sacramento and not speak but will kiss all up in white dudes azz to fit in.

Their Ideal Black Man out here is "Tiger Woods" or "Someone who is super light skin."
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: