Search

POST NEWOgmrfreakydee's Posts
Forum : Religion Topic : 

ogmrfreakydee

Newbie (go easy on me)

Garland
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2013-10-14 16:27:29     Post subject: good question to gay Christians who don't believe its a sin

swallow_dis10-5 wrote:
1381040447 In the past, I have run into many gay Christians who reject the idea that homosexuality is a sin even thought it is clearly in the New Testament.

Their excuse is that the Bible has been changed many times and translations have led to misinterpretation.

My question is: if this is so, then why would you even trust the rest of the Bible? Or is it that you just say that so you won't feel like you are going to Hell?

And if the Bible has been translated incorrectly why is there not a version of the correct Bible? Because the Bible is in like 100 languages but yet all of those Bibles have the same context.

And what evidence do you have that the Bible has been altered besides the various versions like King James, New Living Translation and etc...
-----From an atheist
Bro don't worry yourself: He that is without sin, shall cast the first stone.
Forum :  Topic : 

ogmrfreakydee

Newbie (go easy on me)

Garland
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2013-07-16 02:21:34     Post subject: THIS DAMN RAIN

seductive215 wrote:
1373858037 IS COMING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO GO FOR A WALK IN THE RAIN... JUST IN ONE OF THOSE IDGAF MOMENTS BUT LAWD KNOWS I DON'T WANT TO GET SICK LOL

IF I HAD ONE WISH IT WOULD BE TO DO SOMETHING FREAKY ON MY PATIO BUT I DON'T WANT MY NEIGHBORS JUDGING ME COME TOMORROW MORNING WHEN I GO GET MY MAIL

GOOD EVENING SL*TS!
BRO FUCK YO NOSY ASS NEIGHBORS, YOU DOING YOU MY NIGGA, LES IT'S WITH DEY HUSBAND OR MAN BRO YOU GROWN SO SHIT YOU DO YOU; BUT SHIT LIKE MY GIRL WENDY WILLIAMS (HUNTER) ALWAYS SAYS: "How You Doing"

ogmrfreakydee

Newbie (go easy on me)

Garland
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2013-06-04 13:39:33     Post subject: Gay Guys Who Go to Church, Mosque, etc.

res0nance wrote:
1370275529 How does it feel to sit in a place and have someone tell you your attraction to men is wrong? I went to a church once, and when the topic of homosexuality came up, everybody groaned, showing they were against it. I'm thinking, out of all the shit that's wrong in the world, you're going to focus on who I choose to love? I don't do church, group Bible study, church picnic, etc. I read the Bible and question everything about it. Just curious how many people who have a particular faith would attend a church that spoke against homosexuality.
Now Truth Is I believe in God, from the top of my Head to the Soul of my Feet. Now I cant, I dont & I wont complain. Now there is most of the services Im with, but I wish any NIGGA try to call me out in church, I guarantee you, I shall have the FINAL WORD of that particular altercation?

ogmrfreakydee

Newbie (go easy on me)

Garland
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2012-11-01 05:29:06     Post subject: how do u know when ur bootyhole is loose

When you can stick more than three fingers in yo ASS, or even yo entire Hand; Or better yet, after you allow a NIGGA ruff Ride or break in?
Forum : High school Stories Topic : 

ogmrfreakydee

Newbie (go easy on me)

Garland
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2012-10-14 09:47:12     Post subject: HAVE YHU EVA SUCKED OR GOT YO DICK WHILE DRIVIN??

IT'S VERY DANGEROUS.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

ogmrfreakydee

Newbie (go easy on me)

Garland
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2012-10-02 11:46:53     Post subject: I REGRET GETTING TOPPED BY RUFF BIG DICK JAMAICAN RUDE BOY

eazyman wrote:
1349156190 i had a few drinks and things went out of hand with a guy i met who happens to love rough sex.we did our thing and i was so drunk that i let him go as deep and ruff as he wanted.its been more than a week and my hole hasnt gone back to its normal size i can still fit two fingers in it freely and its getting hard to hold my farts in im soooooo fucking mad i cant believe i let him do that i mean he is not even my boyfriend or anything and we fucked like he was.can someone plz give me advice on how to make it tight again i cant go on like this i get embarassed easily especially wen i fart in class!!!!!
ogmrfreakydee wrote:
1349167920 Just soak in some warm warter, les you could handle HOTTT.
eazyman wrote:
1349185443 i was thinking about doing that but i have really soft walls that will make a niggas eyes roll back and i heard that hot water makes it tough like leather!!!
No it don't, the steam from the heat tighten it back.

ogmrfreakydee

Newbie (go easy on me)

Garland
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2012-10-02 03:52:00     Post subject: I REGRET GETTING TOPPED BY RUFF BIG DICK JAMAICAN RUDE BOY

eazyman wrote:
1349156190 i had a few drinks and things went out of hand with a guy i met who happens to love rough sex.we did our thing and i was so drunk that i let him go as deep and ruff as he wanted.its been more than a week and my hole hasnt gone back to its normal size i can still fit two fingers in it freely and its getting hard to hold my farts in im soooooo fucking mad i cant believe i let him do that i mean he is not even my boyfriend or anything and we fucked like he was.can someone plz give me advice on how to make it tight again i cant go on like this i get embarassed easily especially wen i fart in class!!!!!
Just soak in some warm warter, les you could handle HOTTT.
Forum : General Discussions II Topic : 

ogmrfreakydee

Newbie (go easy on me)

Garland
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2012-09-26 18:47:15     Post subject: SUCKIN DICK!!! GIVE OR RECEIVE???

mejason wrote:
When it comes to sucking dick do you think it's better to GIVE OR RECEIVE?????
BOTH?
Forum : Music Topic : 

ogmrfreakydee

Newbie (go easy on me)

Garland
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2012-09-22 12:50:36     Post subject: Who Did U Stan 4 When U Was Younger? :) lol

materialboy90 wrote:
1343773486 Name artists male or female that you REALLY liked growing up?
DRU HILL, Kirk Franklin, Sammie, new lil bow wow, new lil romeo, B2K, TRICK DADDY, Ja Rule, Smokie Norful, LL Cool J., Denzel Washington, Chris Tucker, Master P, Luda, Juvie, Imature, NOT DONE BUT YOU SEE?

ogmrfreakydee

Newbie (go easy on me)

Garland
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2012-08-14 21:02:09     Post subject: IF MEN COULD GET PREGNANT WOULD YOU HAVE KIDS?

FASHO?

ogmrfreakydee

Newbie (go easy on me)

Garland
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2012-02-29 04:55:16     Post subject: ARE YOU INTO SUCKING TOES AND GETTING THEM SUCKED ON???

Man shit, for some strange Ass reason, I Love the smell of VERY CLEAN MANLY FEET. But I’m ticklish so shit 9x’s outta 10, I’ll kick Hard than a Bitch, so I advise you too guard yo grill.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: