Search

POST NEWJai_2011's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Damn he is so fine!!!

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Damn he is so fine!!!

3 days ago

ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć

Ohhh my goodness!!!! Yes, he is fine and cute and eff the people calling him cow and giraffe he he's a sexy cow/giraffe. I love his confidence. The vitiligo looks good on him makes him so unique and different.
Forum :  Topic : What's your sign... gay sign?

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject:

Sagittarius but I think my rising sign Capricorn makes me completely different.
Forum :  Topic : SEXY WHITE BOY APPRECIATION THREAD.

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: SEXY WHITE BOY APPRECIATION THREAD.

7 days ago

7 days ago

Love me some sexy white chocolate!!!

5 days ago

Yes me too.

Ikr
Forum :  Topic : SEXY WHITE BOY APPRECIATION THREAD.

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: SEXY WHITE BOY APPRECIATION THREAD.

7 days ago

Love me some sexy white chocolate!!!
Forum :  Topic : Threesome Thurdays.

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject:

D and E
Forum :  Topic : CHOOSE 1 GYM RAT AS UR MAN CRUSH THURSDAY!

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject:

G H L or N . The others are too muscular hell might beat my ass.
Forum :  Topic : CHOOSE 1 AS UR MAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY!

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject:

M
Forum :  Topic : Layup up with a dude tonite.

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject:

I
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Hoes of the Zodiac

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Hoes of the Zodiac

14 days ago

Is there really such a thing?

If I had to give my vote, Water Signs Scorpio, Pisces and Cancer top the list.

Running a close second would be Taurus and Virgo.

Scorpio's insecurity and need for domination and control tends to rival Taurus's insecurity which often manifests in feeling slighted and put upon so then he runs out and cheats on your ass first!

Pisces just gets caught up in their feelings, acts like a baby and uses cheating to get childish revenge…even when they're dead assed wrong about one cheating on them.

Cancer remembers ALL of the little instances of disagreements, secretly pouts, tells all of their ratchet friends 90% of the story and finds support in running out ( in their own minds ) that the person doesn't care for them and are out cheating so they themselves cheat based upon that delusion of ignoring ALL of the facts and letting their minds get the best of them.

Virgo is just hot twatted and always have this notion in their mind that they're better than even the dude whom he's committed to placing him in an unreasonable closed in box. Once the lid is open and that puppy gets a little light and air, he runs out and cheats claiming that the dude was uncontrollable and unruly therefore not worthy of his presence…but if the sex is off tha chain, his ass will be back for more sex…which is more often than not, used as a weapon thinking that serving up the goodies does more harm.

I've found that Scorpio and Virgo tend to have some of the best dick and ass around, but YUCK! Who the hell wants to keep submitting or subjecting themselves to the phukkkery?

13 days ago

Wow!!! Most Libras I've encountered always had huge dicks. Sometimes too big to deal with!!!

13 days ago

You're one of the fortunate ones! A big juicy Libra dick is awesome! LOL!

13 days ago

Lol but I'm surprised you didn't say anything about Sagittarius. Everyone claims we're the hoes of the zodiac.

13 days ago

I LOVE me some Sagittarius! I love me some Aries!

12 days ago

Of course you do!!!! Sagittarius are the best!!! ‚ôź

12 days ago

The sex with Sagittarius is like eating a favorite comfort food to me!

12 days ago

Ohhh my!!! Our sex is very addictive like drugs!!! So addictive to the point if we don't give it willingly you'd kinda just take it .

12 days ago

And y'all be loving it when we take the goodies. We be loving it when y'all take the goodies, freak the hell out of us and love us down extra nice!

12 days ago

Lol I've never been with a Libra before only friends. ūüėĒ

12 days ago

As a Libra, I will tell you This Much: This "trappings" of a man has to be on point! What does that mean?

What it means is that a man has to be very interesting and at least give the appearance that he's very balanced ( not boring ) in almost every aspect of his being. He has to look, sound and smell good, but also behave appropriately.

What's behaving appropriately? This means no tacky displays of emotion in public nor in private with a Libra. We like a little sneaky freaky when it's not on full public display. No loud assed, ignorant motha phukkahz…ever!

We like refined, but easy social graces and men who can hold their own in conversation and etc… in setting with other people.

Even Libras who are tops tend to like Negroes with big dicks. Bottoms don't always have to have a man with a big dick, but he damned well better be sexy as hell and have no issues with using it and know how to work it.

Personally, I opt for big dicks because should the brotha NOT be on point, at least messin' with that big dick wouldn't be a total waste of my time. To me, DICK is beautiful and should be well cared for and almost worshipped. But that's just ME!

Libra tops love nearly all sorts of ass, but it better be clean and free from all kinds of blemishes, scratches, scaring, pimples, funk and filth! That's something ALL Librans hate and will not fuck with.

A man has to be assertive and sometimes a little aggressive when there's TRULY a need for it. He has to always be respectful towards him. Respectful doesn't mean be a wimp…another thing Libras don't like!

Gotta "Gotta Know When To Hold `Em…Know When To Fold `Em!"

12 days ago

Very true!!!! Love Librans but I always attract Virgo, Taurus, and Aquarius (love Aquarius too)

12 days ago

Are the Aquarius men you like usually born in January? If you're attracting Virgo and Taurus, most likely in your astrological makeup, you probably have planets aligning with earth signs. January Aquarius people tend to be a little more "grounded" in their demeanor and how they go about doing things. Seemingly a little more emotionally stable. February Aquarius are more flighty or airy in their disposition, sensitive and expressive, though they tend to play more mind games, but it's a sign of their insecurities…which could be many. Underneath it all, they're really good people most times.

12 days ago

Yea the January Aquarius tends to more drawn to me to. Even though my sun sign is Sagittarius my moon sign Leo has a huge impact on me but my mouth gives it away that I'm a Sagittarius.

12 days ago

That's very interesting that you're basically double FIRE and be pulling them earth signs and Aquarius like that.

My rising is Gemini and my moon is in Sagittarius.

I think that the Sagittarius dudes I'm most attracted to are the ones born in November, but the more deeper attraction are for the ones born in December.

The Gemini men that I'm more initially attracted to are the ones born in June, while the ones in May tend to be more lovable on a deeper level.

I like Leo a great deal, but their egos tend to really get in the way. They can be really childish with matters of the heart, but be fine as fuck.

12 days ago

Lol wow I forgot to mention that my rising sign is Capricorn. I'm a December Sag with rising sign Capricorn and Moon in Leo.

12 days ago

With that Capricorn, I KNOW your ass is great in bed! LOL!!!! And it better explains how you attract them ratchet Virgos and the quick to cheat Taurus peeps! Taurus can serve up some goodies just as nicely as a Capricorn who's freaky deaky!

12 days ago

Lmao I don't know how great in bed I am anymore I've been celibate for 8 years now. But the ones I have slept with always wanted seconds.

12 days ago

If you ever give me sum, I'll wear that shit out because I KNOW them cookies are hella good! LOL! And congratulations on the celibacy! I can't go a full year without gettin' me sum!

12 days ago

Lmao I want a relationship before I give up again. Yeah it's hard being celibate that long.

12 days ago

Obviously celibacy can be done. I'm just not always down with it, but I've been doing it! LOL!

12 days ago

Lol its good it teaches you how to wait and know your worth.

12 days ago

It really can. But when I need a release, I'm not a big fan of cleaning cum off of the walls, ceilings and head board of my bed. A build up of cum can also be a wonderful thing for the catcher! LOL!

11 days ago

Lol ooo noooo I can be catching cum in my mouth. My ex tried to do that but I wouldn't let him, but the next round he had pinned in missionary and nutted inside me. I cried like it was the end of the world.

11 days ago

Cum catching isn't for erebody! If the dude is clean and you're clean and he's your man and you're his man and y'all aint out catching random cum, it should be perfect. No need to cry, boo! It's just creamy goodness of love! LOL!

11 days ago

Yea I understand but unfortunately he wasn't faithful and he always would try to get me raw and I refused because of that reason. And the one time I do let him he go and do that and it was a week's worth that built up so it was a very messy clean and it feel like I'd never push it all out. He loved to do raw but after that I never let him in me raw again. Then come to find out he was cheating and contracted Hepatitis B and gave it to me. So it so hard for me to trust after that.

11 days ago

Damn! I'm sorry you had to go through any of that. These niggahz really be on some ole sick and tired bullshit. I understand fully! You know, there needs to be a new code of conduct and a return to some basic old traditional values we need to teach these youngans today. Many of these old heads are trying to rekindle some of their youth, but asses too old to be even thinking along those lines of loose and free to do whatever they want and without consequence. The celibacy thing for you and many others is a step in the right direction. Getting to know one's self and being transparent and sticking to reasonable values is a great way to help break through. Being man enough to open one's mouth and stating clearly our expectations and testing for truth is always a great thing. Stay You and DO You! That way of life will eventually catch on and perhaps there will be less ratchet folks around.

10 days ago

OMG sooooooo true!!! You're right!!! I don't even go out much. I just work and home to myself.

10 days ago

That's pretty much what I've been doing these days. Not much out there to even want to out there like that. As you get older, priorities change. Some folks out there don't change.

10 days ago

So true Libralove and funny thing is I'm only 29 and feel like this so I can imagine how I'd be at 50.

10 days ago

I'm sure that things will change for the better by the time you're my age with regards to outlets for folks to socialize and have a great time. We're in a ratchet period right now and a couple of generations behind you will get sick and tired of the fuckery and invent new and better ones for their time.

Yea very true

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: Hoes of the Zodiac

14 days ago

Scorpio's insecurity and need for domination and control tends to rival Taurus's insecurity which often manifests in feeling slighted and put upon so then he runs out and cheats on your ass first!

Pisces just gets caught up in their feelings, acts like a baby and uses cheating to get childish revenge…even when they're dead assed wrong about one cheating on them.

Cancer remembers ALL of the little instances of disagreements, secretly pouts, tells all of their ratchet friends 90% of the story and finds support in running out ( in their own minds ) that the person doesn't care for them and are out cheating so they themselves cheat based upon that delusion of ignoring ALL of the facts and letting their minds get the best of them.

Virgo is just hot twatted and always have this notion in their mind that they're better than even the dude whom he's committed to placing him in an unreasonable closed in box. Once the lid is open and that puppy gets a little light and air, he runs out and cheats claiming that the dude was uncontrollable and unruly therefore not worthy of his presence…but if the sex is off tha chain, his ass will be back for more sex…which is more often than not, used as a weapon thinking that serving up the goodies does more harm.

I've found that Scorpio and Virgo tend to have some of the best dick and ass around, but YUCK! Who the hell wants to keep submitting or subjecting themselves to the phukkkery?

13 days ago

Wow!!! Most Libras I've encountered always had huge dicks. Sometimes too big to deal with!!!

13 days ago

13 days ago

Lol but I'm surprised you didn't say anything about Sagittarius. Everyone claims we're the hoes of the zodiac.

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Ohhh my!!! Our sex is very addictive like drugs!!! So addictive to the point if we don't give it willingly you'd kinda just take it .

12 days ago

And y'all be loving it when we take the goodies. We be loving it when y'all take the goodies, freak the hell out of us and love us down extra nice!

12 days ago

12 days ago

As a Libra, I will tell you This Much: This "trappings" of a man has to be on point! What does that mean?

What it means is that a man has to be very interesting and at least give the appearance that he's very balanced ( not boring ) in almost every aspect of his being. He has to look, sound and smell good, but also behave appropriately.

What's behaving appropriately? This means no tacky displays of emotion in public nor in private with a Libra. We like a little sneaky freaky when it's not on full public display. No loud assed, ignorant motha phukkahz…ever!

We like refined, but easy social graces and men who can hold their own in conversation and etc… in setting with other people.

Even Libras who are tops tend to like Negroes with big dicks. Bottoms don't always have to have a man with a big dick, but he damned well better be sexy as hell and have no issues with using it and know how to work it.

Personally, I opt for big dicks because should the brotha NOT be on point, at least messin' with that big dick wouldn't be a total waste of my time. To me, DICK is beautiful and should be well cared for and almost worshipped. But that's just ME!

Libra tops love nearly all sorts of ass, but it better be clean and free from all kinds of blemishes, scratches, scaring, pimples, funk and filth! That's something ALL Librans hate and will not fuck with.

A man has to be assertive and sometimes a little aggressive when there's TRULY a need for it. He has to always be respectful towards him. Respectful doesn't mean be a wimp…another thing Libras don't like!

12 days ago

Very true!!!! Love Librans but I always attract Virgo, Taurus, and Aquarius (love Aquarius too)

12 days ago

Are the Aquarius men you like usually born in January? If you're attracting Virgo and Taurus, most likely in your astrological makeup, you probably have planets aligning with earth signs. January Aquarius people tend to be a little more "grounded" in their demeanor and how they go about doing things. Seemingly a little more emotionally stable. February Aquarius are more flighty or airy in their disposition, sensitive and expressive, though they tend to play more mind games, but it's a sign of their insecurities…which could be many. Underneath it all, they're really good people most times.

12 days ago

Yea the January Aquarius tends to more drawn to me to. Even though my sun sign is Sagittarius my moon sign Leo has a huge impact on me but my mouth gives it away that I'm a Sagittarius.

12 days ago

That's very interesting that you're basically double FIRE and be pulling them earth signs and Aquarius like that.

I think that the Sagittarius dudes I'm most attracted to are the ones born in November, but the more deeper attraction are for the ones born in December.

The Gemini men that I'm more initially attracted to are the ones born in June, while the ones in May tend to be more lovable on a deeper level.

I like Leo a great deal, but their egos tend to really get in the way. They can be really childish with matters of the heart, but be fine as fuck.

12 days ago

Lol wow I forgot to mention that my rising sign is Capricorn. I'm a December Sag with rising sign Capricorn and Moon in Leo.

12 days ago

With that Capricorn, I KNOW your ass is great in bed! LOL!!!! And it better explains how you attract them ratchet Virgos and the quick to cheat Taurus peeps! Taurus can serve up some goodies just as nicely as a Capricorn who's freaky deaky!

12 days ago

Lmao I don't know how great in bed I am anymore I've been celibate for 8 years now. But the ones I have slept with always wanted seconds.

12 days ago

If you ever give me sum, I'll wear that shit out because I KNOW them cookies are hella good! LOL! And congratulations on the celibacy! I can't go a full year without gettin' me sum!

12 days ago

Lmao I want a relationship before I give up again. Yeah it's hard being celibate that long.

12 days ago

Obviously celibacy can be done. I'm just not always down with it, but I've been doing it! LOL!

12 days ago

12 days ago

It really can. But when I need a release, I'm not a big fan of cleaning cum off of the walls, ceilings and head board of my bed. A build up of cum can also be a wonderful thing for the catcher! LOL!

11 days ago

Lol ooo noooo I can be catching cum in my mouth. My ex tried to do that but I wouldn't let him, but the next round he had pinned in missionary and nutted inside me. I cried like it was the end of the world.

11 days ago

Cum catching isn't for erebody! If the dude is clean and you're clean and he's your man and you're his man and y'all aint out catching random cum, it should be perfect. No need to cry, boo! It's just creamy goodness of love! LOL!

11 days ago

Yea I understand but unfortunately he wasn't faithful and he always would try to get me raw and I refused because of that reason. And the one time I do let him he go and do that and it was a week's worth that built up so it was a very messy clean and it feel like I'd never push it all out. He loved to do raw but after that I never let him in me raw again. Then come to find out he was cheating and contracted Hepatitis B and gave it to me. So it so hard for me to trust after that.

11 days ago

Damn! I'm sorry you had to go through any of that. These niggahz really be on some ole sick and tired bullshit. I understand fully! You know, there needs to be a new code of conduct and a return to some basic old traditional values we need to teach these youngans today. Many of these old heads are trying to rekindle some of their youth, but asses too old to be even thinking along those lines of loose and free to do whatever they want and without consequence. The celibacy thing for you and many others is a step in the right direction. Getting to know one's self and being transparent and sticking to reasonable values is a great way to help break through. Being man enough to open one's mouth and stating clearly our expectations and testing for truth is always a great thing. Stay You and DO You! That way of life will eventually catch on and perhaps there will be less ratchet folks around.

10 days ago

OMG sooooooo true!!! You're right!!! I don't even go out much. I just work and home to myself.

10 days ago

That's pretty much what I've been doing these days. Not much out there to even want to out there like that. As you get older, priorities change. Some folks out there don't change.

So true Libralove and funny thing is I'm only 29 and feel like this so I can imagine how I'd be at 50.

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: Hoes of the Zodiac

14 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Shirts or Skins?

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 11 days ago    Post subject: Shirts or Skins?

11 days ago

Which pair would u rather have a 3some with, if it came down between shirts or skins?

Both

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 11 days ago    Post subject: Hoes of the Zodiac

14 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 11 days ago    Post subject: Hoes of the Zodiac

14 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 12 days ago    Post subject: Hoes of the Zodiac

14 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

14 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

14 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

14 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

14 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Package Deal 3some, pick 1 dude u get dude above for free.

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 12 days ago    Post subject:

N

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

14 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

14 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Prefabbed 3somes, pick 1.

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 12 days ago    Post subject:

B D or J

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

14 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

14 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Do you regret not going to college?

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Do you regret not going to college?

14 days ago

Share your thots

14 days ago

I moved outta state so I can start over again while doing this school thing the way I wanted to from the jump. My family ran me ragged so I had to stop going after only two semesters. Getting away from everybody is doing me justice. But no regrets on not going so far. But I got plans to open up shop in Tampa this August and work my way up to getting my Masters in Nursing.

14 days ago

AWESOME SAUCE! MY ULTIMATE GOAL IS ARNP OR PA

14 days ago

To be black and successful. That's the program.

Or the CRNA program is a good one, but lots of responsibility and school is so intense you can't work at all while in the program.
Forum :  Topic : Do U burn in the sun?

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Do U burn in the sun?

14 days ago

Are you susceptible to sunburn?

To be honest I'm not sure. I always sleep during the day and up at night. It's very rare seeing me out in the day unless I'm getting off work at 7 am.

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Hoes of the Zodiac

14 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

Forum :  Topic : CHOOSE 1 AS UR MAN CRUSH FRIDAY!

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject:

C K X and Z

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: Hoes of the Zodiac

14 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Wonderful Wednesdays, with Paul Orndorff.

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 15 days ago    Post subject:

C
Forum :  Topic : GRADUATION BUSSY....Pick 1.

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 15 days ago    Post subject:

Dornell
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH MONDAY... SMASH OR PASS?

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 17 days ago    Post subject:

B E G R V X Y and Z can get it
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH SUNDAY... SMASH OR PASS?

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 18 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH SUNDAY... SMASH OR PASS?

18 days ago

Smash and keep
Forum : Transgender Discussions Topic : ANAL CREAMPIE

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 18 days ago    Post subject: ANAL CREAMPIE

22 days ago

CLICK ON IMAGE:

18 days ago

Have you creampied someone before?

18 days ago

WOMEN, FTM'S, AND A FEW TGIRLS YES.

Ohhh my!!!
Forum : Transgender Discussions Topic : ANAL CREAMPIE

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 18 days ago    Post subject: ANAL CREAMPIE

22 days ago

CLICK ON IMAGE:

Have you creampied someone before?
Forum :  Topic : Get over the Wednesday hump with 1.

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 22 days ago    Post subject:

D
Forum :  Topic : Would u be with/have sex somebody who told u they poz...

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 22 days ago    Post subject: Would u be with/have sex somebody who told u they poz...

22 days ago

On meds and undetectable???

No
Forum :  Topic : Terrific Tuesday Twosome.

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 23 days ago    Post subject:

All of them
Forum :  Topic : MEN ARE DISGUSTINGLY

jai_2011

Senior

Dallas
Texas
United States

PostPosted: 23 days ago    Post subject: MEN ARE DISGUSTINGLY

26 days ago

GOOD TO LOOK AT...

24 days ago

Mike mann does something to me. He so cute and sexy but with a dick that I'll be afraid to give him the cakes.

24 days ago

Yes Mike Mann can get it, he is fine as fuck...he and Jovonnie put me in the mind of each other, I would love to see those two go at it...

24 days ago

OMG I forgot all about Jovonnie!!! But I want Mike Mann to myself he's a sexy specimen. He hubby material LOL.

24 days ago

I agree. Mike Mann is just too damn sexy for his own good.
Jovonnie I know will up that ass. Not sure if Mike has ever bottomed.

24 days ago

I don't think he's ever bottomed before. I think he does the bending niggas over LOL. He's definitely eye candy, but that dick seems like it'll cause an ER visit.

23 days ago

I've only seen two of his vids, both of them he was with white dudes...I think that`s his preference.

He does have a long member...but with the right lube and a little gentleness, you should be able to handle it all.

He's done a video with Jin Powers and Ace Rockwood. Jin was sucking him like he owned him. A little gentleness? How about alot of gentleness? Lol
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: