Search

POST NEWPhutt89's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Lamarc..

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Lamarc..

2 days ago

You over 30, no white man wants you. No mixed guy wants you. And ugly as fuck. Those new pics.....who boosted that suit for you? The ppl wanna know.

2 days ago

Question: Do you go for older white men due to them being in a stage in their life where they have financial security and or stability in their life?

Or... do you go for when simply cus you attracted to older white dyk?

Please can you answer honestly, I'm genuinely curious.

2 days ago

I was obsessed with Kevin Cosner in the bodyguard. I loved Whitney. Fell in love with the movie and Cosner. I guess that is where it came from...then my 3rd grade teacher...oh god I just won't get into it.

1 days ago

lol Okay - I understand.

So its an attraction thing...?

Age 35 to 45?

1 days ago

Daddy, grandaddy

1 days ago

How old we talking?

How old have your previous partners been?

all old dick

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Damn I wanna eat John Legend's booty.

2 days ago

He married to a white woman? Shocked

2 days ago

Was that a joke? I'm autistic I can't tell.

1 days ago

Stay confused

Not nice

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Lamarc..

2 days ago

You over 30, no white man wants you. No mixed guy wants you. And ugly as fuck. Those new pics.....who boosted that suit for you? The ppl wanna know.

2 days ago

Question: Do you go for older white men due to them being in a stage in their life where they have financial security and or stability in their life?

2 days ago

I was obsessed with Kevin Cosner in the bodyguard. I loved Whitney. Fell in love with the movie and Cosner. I guess that is where it came from...then my 3rd grade teacher...oh god I just won't get into it.

1 days ago

lol Okay - I understand.

So its an attraction thing...?

Age 35 to 45?

Daddy, grandaddy

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Lamarc..

2 days ago

2 days ago

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Damn I wanna eat John Legend's booty.

2 days ago

He married to a white woman? Shocked

Was that a joke? I'm autistic I can't tell.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

2 days ago

I'm really glad no white man wants you, they're no prize to have

Im marrying a white man...fail

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: BGC timed out user updated

2 days ago

Her shit seems recycled at this point. Twitter is making that shit out to be some sorta "masterpiece " 🤔

SHE tired. Boring. Lacks creativity imo

2 days ago

Fag get a life. Cosber font, but fag ben's style...

2 days ago

Ug-lee face, stay mad!!!

Laughing

Laughing

Ben i have a man, show us urs. And he needs to be white otherwise i dont want to see him.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: BGC timed out user updated

2 days ago

Her shit seems recycled at this point. Twitter is making that shit out to be some sorta "masterpiece " 🤔

SHE tired. Boring. Lacks creativity imo

Fag get a life. Cosber font, but fag ben's style...

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Beyonce's n Homecoming album. Smh it's time to retire sus

2 days ago

I'm just saying.

It's time to hang this music shit up sus.

I will be paying this live album no mind like I did
Lemonade, 4 and that flopped ass joint album Everything Is Love.

3 down votes, the faggotry is strong. Back in the day they would gave you a 1 in ratings, blocked you and called you ugly. Gay black men want male attention and beyonce get male attention the most. Secondly, how they love her and she never advocated for gay rights ights, and uses black issues as a marketing tool. The bitch walked out of a meeting with Reebok but the bitch don't think blacks are smart enough or wealthy enough to have a phone and Google. A simple search would show Adidas own reebok. You fags fall for anything including fake activism.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Do you believe in God...?

16 days ago

If so, how do you reconcile your homosexuality with the fact God created male and female and that homosexual acts are an abominaton?

You are going to hell. Get over it.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: You wanted Black criminals coddled...

4 days ago

. . .

. . . . . . . um... This is a random case involving a deranged lunatic... I don't tink black people or white people or any people is involved in this... Just some Looney

3 days ago

Oh , it's a Black person, and the reason he wasn't already where he should be (locked the fuck up) is due to all these Blacks and other fools wanting Black Criminals to be free to do shit just like this. He has multiple assaults on his record. We as a society just aren't protecting innocent people from scum. That's what is going on. They'd rather this predator be free to throw a little kid over a balcony than to lock him up for his multiple assaults, and destruction of property. All of which had shown severe impulsivity problems that rarely get better, or are treatable. You either can control your anger, or you totally can't. He can't. He should of been locked the fuck up. Anyone else showing these examples of totally failing to control their impulsivity also need to be locked up. This should not of been able to occur, because all those failures at controlling his anger were eventually gunna lead to something just like this..... Not a woops....This was a yep. By letting him roam, they put everyone in their area at risk. Just to satisfy loudmouth black supremacists that think their race is so royal that black people are just too fkn incredible to ever be locked up.

3 days ago

No one said keep the man free. We said he needed and support and treatment prior to the crime.

3 days ago

Do you seriously think someone that attempts to kill some 5 year old stranger (as payback for women turning him down ) can be fixed?

2 days ago

The point ur missing is the justice system does a poor job in preventing, and rehabilitating.

2 days ago

That's because it's primary purpose should be to protect innocent people (like this 5 year old.) Instead , they told him he had to partake in mental services in an outpatient setting (and clearly, they didn't keep track of whether he was doing it.) This whole situation is the result of Liberal Policies in responding to urban criminals. We saw that shit in Chicago (where $130k, at least, was wasted trying to find some white perpetrators that only existed in Jussie's racially bigoted head.)That sick fuck actually just sat at home quiet knowing like 12 detectives were wasting time trying to find perpetrators that never existed. This little muthafkr done lied twice like this to the police, and has still never even had to go on probation. Why? Liberals wanting to let urban criminals off.

The primary purpose of the justice system needs to be to separate criminals from the innocent. Not, 1st, trying to experiment to see if they can fix them. That is just gambling with the lives of innocent people, and making a mockery of the dangerous work that cops are asked to do.

Bird fu bye.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Light skinned dick be the best mmmmm

bklynwht wrote:
1555031422 I disagree.

But this is really a preference issue.

For me, a really light-skinned dude like that one might as well be Puerto Rican.

Give me the dark-skinned dudes all the time, especially the slim dark shorties.

Again, IMHO.

Smile
naughty_nites wrote:
1555104311 And how does those dark skin guys prefer their fetish driven older
white males? Do they prefer you wih CASH or a meal at Rally Burger?
phutt89 wrote:
1555609178 He not a sugar daddy. He dates, and casual sex like most White men that deal with us.
naughty_nites wrote:
1555620417 He is a predator.
He fetishizes black men by reducing them to sexual objects.
Wake up before he Jeffrey Dahmer’s you!
He not getting me. I got a white man. About to see him now. Imma be living in london for a while, in a couple months...

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Light skinned dick be the best mmmmm

bklynwht wrote:
1555031422 I disagree.

But this is really a preference issue.

For me, a really light-skinned dude like that one might as well be Puerto Rican.

Give me the dark-skinned dudes all the time, especially the slim dark shorties.

Again, IMHO.

Smile
naughty_nites wrote:
1555104311 And how does those dark skin guys prefer their fetish driven older
white males? Do they prefer you wih CASH or a meal at Rally Burger?
He not a sugar daddy. He dates, and casual sex like most White men that deal with us.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: CHILE THEY DONE ATTACKED A TRANSGENDER IN DALLAS. NO MA'AM

2 days ago

That was totally uncalled for, do those men have jobs?

Do you have one?

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: You wanted Black criminals coddled...

4 days ago

. . .

. . . . . . . um... This is a random case involving a deranged lunatic... I don't tink black people or white people or any people is involved in this... Just some Looney

3 days ago

Oh , it's a Black person, and the reason he wasn't already where he should be (locked the fuck up) is due to all these Blacks and other fools wanting Black Criminals to be free to do shit just like this. He has multiple assaults on his record. We as a society just aren't protecting innocent people from scum. That's what is going on. They'd rather this predator be free to throw a little kid over a balcony than to lock him up for his multiple assaults, and destruction of property. All of which had shown severe impulsivity problems that rarely get better, or are treatable. You either can control your anger, or you totally can't. He can't. He should of been locked the fuck up. Anyone else showing these examples of totally failing to control their impulsivity also need to be locked up. This should not of been able to occur, because all those failures at controlling his anger were eventually gunna lead to something just like this..... Not a woops....This was a yep. By letting him roam, they put everyone in their area at risk. Just to satisfy loudmouth black supremacists that think their race is so royal that black people are just too fkn incredible to ever be locked up.

3 days ago

No one said keep the man free. We said he needed and support and treatment prior to the crime.

3 days ago

Do you seriously think someone that attempts to kill some 5 year old stranger (as payback for women turning him down ) can be fixed?

The point ur missing is the justice system does a poor job in preventing, and rehabilitating.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: How thoroughly do you wipe

3 days ago

your ass after using the restroom?

Me personally I get a wash rag with some soap and water each time I use the bathroom (at least while at home).
A homie of mine says he uses wipes each time.

I ask because today while at Walmart I overheard some loud, ghetto hoodrats who swear to be dl detectives.

One girl said gay dudes pay extra attention to their ass and back while in the shower. She then went on to say she stopped dating a dude because he would shower each time he used the bathroom.

The other girl then said "real niggas dont wipe they ass too good."

I ask because according to ghetto black women (dl detectives) a man who cleans his ass too thoroughly is suspect.

The average dude like the average female has a shitty ass simply because most ppl don't wash or shower after they shit. To keep a clean ass, or if you a bottom, you wash or shit before you shower. You can train the bowels when to shit. I would always have to go after getting home from work without fail.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: You wanted Black criminals coddled...

4 days ago

. . .

3 days ago

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: You wanted Black criminals coddled...

4 days ago

Bird fu educate yourself. The criminal justice system is much tougher on blacks than whites. That is a statistical fact. If you think blacks are coddled then whites are double triple coddled.

4 days ago

Whites aren't going out of their way to coddle White Criminals. You do go out of your way to coddle Black Criminals (right up until they do something this bad.) His ass should of gone to jail for destroying those 5 computers (after reading something online that he didn't like.) That is exactly the type of violent impulsivity that society needs protection from.

Andrew Jackson is on our 20 dollar bill, white ppl love scarface. White america loves criminals....there own.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Does this African have potential or naw

5 days ago

Not really

4 days ago

The shade...old heads turned down aging pussy. This is why im marry dude. You all won't be doing me like this. I'm getting married...

4 days ago

Married or not, you still won't be desirable. Why do you feel that you need to "stand" on my quote tab? Get a life, while you're getting "marry'(you fuckin' Dunce)

3 days ago

I was desirable before the ring hence me being asked a couple times. By men who have more money than you so I must be doing something right. My husband took me to Lisboa for 5 days, you have never taken anyone on a 5 day all expenses paid trip. So I'm good on you not liking me. As a black twink I learnex early I'm desired by older white men so that shade you throwing don't bother me.

3 days ago

Again, you're late, I posted that rebuttal to your tired ass yesterday , and you're still trying to engage a whole day later? Give up, this obviously ain't for you and your delusions of grandeur, besides who feels "superior" because some old, desperate white man (with moth ball smelling breath and questionable wealth) OH, that's right, it's YOUR non aspirational, less than desirable, very self deprecation ass, and "thinks" are young,handsome, slim, young white boys. Who told your black, ashy ass YOU were a "twink?" You ignorant fake "crossover"? I have more, but I'm running out of space to discuss your short comings and I'm getting tired of typing about your stupidity this early in the AM try and have a productive day

3 days ago

Girl bye. Bottom line im desired by men who have money so why would i be bothered by a broke nigga.

3 days ago

Because ,delusional tramp , I'm far from broke(don't ASSume anything) your ignorance is quite evident, on THAT no one has to assume. Be gone, you're a self-loathing queer with no respectability

3 days ago

Didn't read, you try to come for me but it doesn't work.

3 days ago

Ugh, you again? Don't you have a job......someplace? Doesn't your "rich"husband I own someplace you could go and encroach on someone else's life, who would be paid for enduring your presence ? Because I've done my charity for the day, concerning you

Didn't read, and I got a White husband so I don't need you to see me as desirable if the best men do. Suck it

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Look at Oprah long time lover

3 days ago

No I'm not speaking on her longtime beard Stedman

Sis we don't care about dykes sucking they pussy juices in 69.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Celebrities You May Not Know Have Some Afro Blood

3 days ago

I wonder if they all consider themselves as black or partly black? If they can pass for white, and do not acknowledge their black ancestry, are they black?

No, once you can pass for white, you white.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

5 days ago

Not really

4 days ago

The shade...old heads turned down aging pussy. This is why im marry dude. You all won't be doing me like this. I'm getting married...

4 days ago

Married or not, you still won't be desirable. Why do you feel that you need to "stand" on my quote tab? Get a life, while you're getting "marry'(you fuckin' Dunce)

3 days ago

I was desirable before the ring hence me being asked a couple times. By men who have more money than you so I must be doing something right. My husband took me to Lisboa for 5 days, you have never taken anyone on a 5 day all expenses paid trip. So I'm good on you not liking me. As a black twink I learnex early I'm desired by older white men so that shade you throwing don't bother me.

3 days ago

Again, you're late, I posted that rebuttal to your tired ass yesterday , and you're still trying to engage a whole day later? Give up, this obviously ain't for you and your delusions of grandeur, besides who feels "superior" because some old, desperate white man (with moth ball smelling breath and questionable wealth) OH, that's right, it's YOUR non aspirational, less than desirable, very self deprecation ass, and "thinks" are young,handsome, slim, young white boys. Who told your black, ashy ass YOU were a "twink?" You ignorant fake "crossover"? I have more, but I'm running out of space to discuss your short comings and I'm getting tired of typing about your stupidity this early in the AM try and have a productive day

3 days ago

Girl bye. Bottom line im desired by men who have money so why would i be bothered by a broke nigga.

3 days ago

Because ,delusional tramp , I'm far from broke(don't ASSume anything) your ignorance is quite evident, on THAT no one has to assume. Be gone, you're a self-loathing queer with no respectability

Didn't read, you try to come for me but it doesn't work.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

5 days ago

Not really

4 days ago

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

5 days ago

Not really

4 days ago

4 days ago

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject:

5 days ago

I read it and I agree we need God's intervention in our world today

The fact you heaux think jesus coming back......

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: You wanted Black criminals coddled...

4 days ago

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/man-threw-5-old-mall-america-balcony-looking-064900300--abc-news-topstories.html

A 5 year old will most likely have to pay the ultimate price, or live as a vegetable. Severe head trauma...Imagine that.

In 2015....Was caught throwing things from this very 3rd story at the mall.

In 2015...Was caught destroying computers at a Minnesota Library.

In 2015...Was caught throwing glasses of water and ice tea at a women in a restaurant at this mall. She refused to give him the money he asked for.

Police said also he had a warrant for an arrest in Illinois on assault charges.

So, that's at least 4 times he has done violent things to people or property, and this constant push to coddle black male criminals left this child totally vulnerable to him. Always thinking about the feelings of criminals. Keeping their poor beautiful souls out of prison etc. People like Trast wanting them to be kept free (to suck their dick.) Yes you.

4 days ago

Its not just about let them nit be in prison. Felonies need to be removed once time is served. And we push for non violent offenders to be released not low functioning psychopaths.

4 days ago

Evidently, throwing stuff from a 3rd story mall must not be considered violent, right?

Destroying 5 computers in front of people at a library (because he was mad at something he read on facebook) must not be violent.

Throwing glasses of water and ice tea at someone (for not buying him food at a restaurant) must not be violent.

Assaulting someone in Illinois must not be violent.

I mean he was quite free on friday morning to just throw some little kid over a 3rd story mall balcony.

At what point were people gunna care that he was doing violent stuff?

Too late. Too damn late.

4 days ago

Who said he was violent and who said we let him walk free. Like most criminals this guy had a natural progression of violent behavior. They couldn't just lock the key away for throwing things at people. The system failed at giving him therapy for his mental health issues.

4 days ago

Destroying 5 computers that he didn't own (just because he read something he didn't like on facebook) is the type of impulsivity that is incredibly dangerous. to everyone in society. That is exactly who people in society need to be protected from.

4 days ago

No one said he was innocent, we said he needed help, didn't get it, and this is one of the many outcomes...and this outcome was the reality as it often is. Sending people to prison is joke if there is no rehabilitation in prison or after. Therapy, federal jobs guarantee, skill or trade program. None of that was offered to him no was it made mandatory to finish the jail program. This is what we mean by prison reform. Not let ppl walk free with no jobs, therapy, redress for their crimes after the most heinous acts....

4 days ago

There are no cures for mental illnesses. There are treatments, and it's mainly about trying to get people in some chronic stage, and less often in an acute stage.

Somebody who destroys 5 computers (that don't belong to him,) in response to reading something he doesn't like, needs to be separated from the rest of society. Relying on some treatment for that level of Impulsivity is Fool's Gold.

Not true, especially when we can start adding mental health services in inner cities a lot better. Povery breeds mental health issues. So until you add some relief to being poor and services for opportunity then we can't talk like we care. Money isn't going into mental health. If anything they under diagnosing to keep people off the system. Again blame the system. No one was born wanting to lose control like that.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Does anyone remember these forum regs lol

5 days ago

more like crosseyed & ugly

5 days ago

Dont come for my bro dcverse bitch he doing big things now making big money while you still at home playing with your grandma\'s dusty wigs

5 days ago

Gag! he delivers packages for Amazon something now lol. get the fuck off my quote button you sickly ass transvestite.

4 days ago

Bitch and makes more than 20$ an hour doing it bitch while you still on here hating you dumb bitch

4 days ago

You work for Amazon Wishy?! Nice!

4 days ago

Not me I dont work I have a sugar daddy my friend dcverse does

4 days ago

So you good with $400 a month? Neutral

4 days ago

400 a week dumbass

4 days ago

No need to lie in order to impress your friends and frienemies on here. Laughing You can tell the truth. Also, how much do you have to do for that monthly stipend? Very Happy Inquiring minds! Laughing

4 days ago

You gotta suck and take white dick for the money. I know. Its good dick. White men are freaks.

4 days ago

white men are demons and losers. Anyone who likes them are losers.

4 days ago

Plenty of black bottoms swirling. Black men aren't stable so we looking elsewhere. I push black bottoms in this direction for those who don't want to waste your youth being single and staying out of relationships only to hit 40 and realize gay black are not marrying or having families and the ones who would of done it with you married out, or marrying something younger. Under 30 bottoms have a good chance marrying older white men who will provide, and give them the life they want.

4 days ago

So you are a quitter as well as a loser. Okay got it.

4 days ago

Quitting what? Online relationships, dl, no money, and no ring or family? You plan on getting married? Nope, but you want black bottoms to stay loyal? People are loyal to their ethnic group to the extent it doesn't benefit them women especially. In other words you can't get mad at some black women for leaving black men when you aren't building and aren't trying to be in relationships. Black niggas in they 30's playing on bgc, some talking about they standards and got no intention of settling down, some saying mgtow...now how what we doing using each other for sex, cam, and text buddies...and as soon as i get someone i like imma ghost you? That's what the 25-35 year olds still doing on here. No tops on here our age talking about marriage and this is real life too. So yeah, white men it is. I get a ring, and someone who has resources. The struggle life is fine, what ultimately turned me off from black men are the games, social media and dating apps killed any realness when it comes to relatinoships with bm, and the idea race doesn't apply to them. How many black men ive met gay and straight that think race don't matter or they don't care about it in terms if politics. So we gonna have a black family, but do no politics? At that point i can marry a white man. You need to address the real issue. Niggas dont want to be black ir do the politics it takes to nake our lives better. Then to top it off you want to be a super consumer, and your other gotta be one too, or at least not be in your pockets. We can't be together if ppl are ghosting, super commuting, super consumers, social media relationships, and not wanting to settle down.

4 days ago

I get it and I agree. Not all Black men think this way and many do know the struggle and do their part. Unfortunately, Black SGL men (not all) are on that bs about looks and dick ad nauseum. That is why I clown it so, because it does not make any sense.

Keep in mind that being Black is struggle. It is loss. It is pain. Being white is easy. The entire country is configured just for them. No, this is not a cop out. It is fact and when the chips are down, a white man will ghost you and say "fuck the love, nigger."

You see all that is wrong with Black men. Many did not have the advantages of a stable family or a strong and dependable Black father. And let's not talk about Black women. They make all the mistakes and blame everyone else, especially the Black man. However, there were people in your life that made a difference and at some point things clicked for you.

You are able to put in critical thought and are able to arrive at conclusions (however, in this context, you are wrong). Bravo. Now think about all the bs a Black man has to go through in order to just breathe. Think about that and every single little step in between. white people do not go through that. They get the good life from the gate. All they have to do is put in a tiny bit of work and they get the key to the city.

Before you pop off any more, think about our struggle. Think about it.

I know it well, the problem is they dont. And then they know we struggle but put other bm down for struggles. We got no money but we all gonna be upper middle class....

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: I'm tired of these DL niggas on jackd hitting me up

4 days ago

Ughhhh leave me alone 🤢😷

Ok cupid, and live your best life. White dick. Get off jacked.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Does anyone remember these forum regs lol

5 days ago

5 days ago

Dont come for my bro dcverse bitch he doing big things now making big money while you still at home playing with your grandma\'s dusty wigs

5 days ago

Gag! he delivers packages for Amazon something now lol. get the fuck off my quote button you sickly ass transvestite.

4 days ago

Bitch and makes more than 20$ an hour doing it bitch while you still on here hating you dumb bitch

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

400 a week dumbass

4 days ago

No need to lie in order to impress your friends and frienemies on here. Laughing You can tell the truth. Also, how much do you have to do for that monthly stipend? Very Happy Inquiring minds! Laughing

4 days ago

4 days ago

Don't sell yourelf short. Do better. Find you a Black man that won't treat you like a whore.

4 days ago

Black men be broke

The struggle life, dont let income fool you its net worth you pay attention to.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

4 days ago

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/man-threw-5-old-mall-america-balcony-looking-064900300--abc-news-topstories.html

A 5 year old will most likely have to pay the ultimate price, or live as a vegetable. Severe head trauma...Imagine that.

In 2015...Was caught throwing glasses of water and ice tea at a women in a restaurant at this mall. She refused to give him the money he asked for.

So, that's at least 4 times he has done violent things to people or property, and this constant push to coddle black male criminals left this child totally vulnerable to him. Always thinking about the feelings of criminals. Keeping their poor beautiful souls out of prison etc. People like Trast wanting them to be kept free (to suck their dick.) Yes you.

4 days ago

Its not just about let them nit be in prison. Felonies need to be removed once time is served. And we push for non violent offenders to be released not low functioning psychopaths.

4 days ago

Evidently, throwing stuff from a 3rd story mall must not be considered violent, right?

Destroying 5 computers in front of people at a library (because he was mad at something he read on facebook) must not be violent.

Throwing glasses of water and ice tea at someone (for not buying him food at a restaurant) must not be violent.

I mean he was quite free on friday morning to just throw some little kid over a 3rd story mall balcony.

Too late. Too damn late.

4 days ago

Who said he was violent and who said we let him walk free. Like most criminals this guy had a natural progression of violent behavior. They couldn't just lock the key away for throwing things at people. The system failed at giving him therapy for his mental health issues.

4 days ago

Destroying 5 computers that he didn't own (just because he read something he didn't like on facebook) is the type of impulsivity that is incredibly dangerous. to everyone in society. That is exactly who people in society need to be protected from.

No one said he was innocent, we said he needed help, didn't get it, and this is one of the many outcomes...and this outcome was the reality as it often is. Sending people to prison is joke if there is no rehabilitation in prison or after. Therapy, federal jobs guarantee, skill or trade program. None of that was offered to him no was it made mandatory to finish the jail program. This is what we mean by prison reform. Not let ppl walk free with no jobs, therapy, redress for their crimes after the most heinous acts....

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

400 a week dumbass

4 days ago

4 days ago

You gotta suck and take white dick for the money. I know. Its good dick. White men are freaks.

4 days ago

4 days ago

Plenty of black bottoms swirling. Black men aren't stable so we looking elsewhere. I push black bottoms in this direction for those who don't want to waste your youth being single and staying out of relationships only to hit 40 and realize gay black are not marrying or having families and the ones who would of done it with you married out, or marrying something younger. Under 30 bottoms have a good chance marrying older white men who will provide, and give them the life they want.

4 days ago

So you are a quitter as well as a loser. Okay got it.

Quitting what? Online relationships, dl, no money, and no ring or family? You plan on getting married? Nope, but you want black bottoms to stay loyal? People are loyal to their ethnic group to the extent it doesn't benefit them women especially. In other words you can't get mad at some black women for leaving black men when you aren't building and aren't trying to be in relationships. Black niggas in they 30's playing on bgc, some talking about they standards and got no intention of settling down, some saying mgtow...now how what we doing using each other for sex, cam, and text buddies...and as soon as i get someone i like imma ghost you? That's what the 25-35 year olds still doing on here. No tops on here our age talking about marriage and this is real life too. So yeah, white men it is. I get a ring, and someone who has resources. The struggle life is fine, what ultimately turned me off from black men are the games, social media and dating apps killed any realness when it comes to relatinoships with bm, and the idea race doesn't apply to them. How many black men ive met gay and straight that think race don't matter or they don't care about it in terms if politics. So we gonna have a black family, but do no politics? At that point i can marry a white man. You need to address the real issue. Niggas dont want to be black ir do the politics it takes to nake our lives better. Then to top it off you want to be a super consumer, and your other gotta be one too, or at least not be in your pockets. We can't be together if ppl are ghosting, super commuting, super consumers, social media relationships, and not wanting to settle down.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Does this African have potential or naw

5 days ago

Not really

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Does this African have potential or naw

5 days ago

Keep an open mind....Laughing

Words to describe that picture? Black fag, possibly molested as kid, had no momma or daddy to teach him to be a man which is why he smiling like a queen at a low resolution camera he got from Walmart he works at. Daddy let no manhood or inheritance. Nor did daddy leave him with good hair. Hence that fresh S curl he just put in his head. Probably why the stuntqueen posted the pic. "Look at me I'm mixed...." mixed with ham hock , collards and sweet corn bread. He the type you run through raw and let him know while you fucking him he used pussy, this not a ring, this a nut, a notch on my belt, practice pussy. That's what happens to 40 year old bottoms. You become practice pussy. That's what he and all over 40 bottoms are. Bottom and no ring by 30...death...no ring by 40....enternity in pit of homo nsa sex, dl, trade, bi, curious, young guys, freaks in general. No one is checking for over 40 dark skin ham hock and collards fed pussy. That's only to nut in, spit all over them in they mouth ass you gag em and fuck him, talk the nastiest shit to, etc etc. Need not to ever ask who wants over 40 pussy....no one. Over 40 pussy in fun only.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

400 a week dumbass

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Too late. Too damn late.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

4 days ago

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

400 a week dumbass

4 days ago

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

5 days ago

I'm gagging

Shady bitch....i can't

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: I told my pastor I was gay he cried

5 days ago

I texted him I was gay and he drive to my house on 10 mins. I told him I was sorry I didn’t tell him in the beginning then I saw his eyes water. He told me that I had a demon inside me. His eyes started watering I started to feel bad. We prayed and I gave him a hug and went inside. He is been sending me prayer quotes since yesterday night.

5 days ago

Your fag soul is going to hell. What happens next? The pastor tries to lead you to the life you supposed to live as a black man for our race. And that is loving and being attracted to females sissy. Taking care if, sucking, fucking pussy. But you already let those homosexual demons fester. Probably got a Harlem hookups account. Abandoning pussy to go get yours treated like the female you desperately want to be. Be honest. By the summer you will be taking dick...white dick....i already see you.

5 days ago

Laughing

He sound like he like white boys. He will be taking white dick by the end of the summer. He just letting us know this was his first step out the closet and into the gloryhole.

Change Online Status: Status Update: