United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: Thumper get off my dick

7 hrs ago

. .
OMG... dats so agressif bew. . . .
. .

. . . . . . have a cocktail...

4 hrs ago

It's lamarc, He is dark skin, ugly, over weight, no dad in his life, molested, fat, wants a rich white man, renting a room in NJ, part time job, no real education. He is taking it out on everyone.

3 hrs ago

Nothing wrong with being DARK SKIN and only a sick person like you
would use that as an insult... Laughing

You're truly digusting.

You're projecting you're own insecurities about your own blackness
when you say shit like that....typical midwestern ohio negro...as rotten
as they come Laughing

Tons of beautiful Dark skin men in this world so how can you use that
as an insult?

You've said a lot of things on this site and I've overlooked tons of your
bullshit but this shit right here is the icing on the cake for me....
TRULY SICK....

You see this man right here....
this dude with DARK SKIN could never be unattractive...
Like never....
In your mind, probably yes...but in a mentally stable person's mind, this
man and his DARK SKIN is beautiful.....

Fag bye. Obviously it was read, read meaning an extreme exaggeration. Look up the definition. Secondly you only posting because I got your dumb ass together in that last thread as you ran your mouth on UK and Brexit and know shit about it meanwhile I'm in London getting the scoop. Lastly, you talk about White and Arab dick all the time. Where was that Italian dick you was getting? Since you like Black dick so much I'm sentencing you to Black dark skin dick for life. Make sure those babies you make come out with Congo skulls and lips. I don't want to see an ounce of curl definition in their hair. No more White dick, no more non Black dick. I know you want to be mixed and you want your kids to be mixed but it's not happening. #CASECLOSEDNEXTCASE

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: TRUMP DECLARES STATE OF EMEGENCY 2019

4 hrs ago

IT LOOKS LIKE THE JOKES ON YOU, NANCY!

GOT THE $1.3 BILLION, WHICH YOU SAID
YOU'D WOULD NEVER GIVE, AND DECLARED
A STATE OF EMERGENCY TO GET THE WALL
BUILT AND PAID FOR ANYWAY, HOE!

I may just make sure trump wins again if we don't get reparations.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: Thumper get off my dick

7 hrs ago

. .
OMG... dats so agressif bew. . . .
. .

. . . . . . have a cocktail...

It's lamarc, He is dark skin, ugly, over weight, no dad in his life, molested, fat, wants a rich white man, renting a room in NJ, part time job, no real education. He is taking it out on everyone.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: TRUMP DECLARES STATE OF EMEGENCY 2019

4 hrs ago

DECLARATION EXCERPT

FULL SPEECH

Don't care, at this rate, the way dems are moving he will be getting re-elected. I'm not voting for a White dem or dem of any race who has no Black agenda.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: Someone's been trying real hard

6 hrs ago

To get my attention lately...

I wonder who.

Oh well.

This is all youre gonna get.

Lmao. You trolls kill me with the fake accounts and quoting yourselves, thumbing down, thinking youre doing something?

Its so obvious how pathetic you are. I am unphased but love it.

Unlike ya'll I'm strong enough to stand on my own

so keep teaming up... maybe with all of your powers combined

you can actually FINALLY get my full attention....

The attention you thirst so hard for.

6 hrs ago

Shut up faggot!

Hi Lamarc, I told you @iamthumper he is a fake bitch and will deactivate his account, making a fake one to attack you. He has done the same to me. Mind you this isn't Ben. Ben has that Cosber account.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: Why are Americans so religious?

1 days ago

Many of these posts of homophobic people seems to evangelical nutt jobs usually over in the States a lot more than here in the UK

And UK Blacks are the most religious in the UK, praying to White Jesus more than the Whites in the US. Africans have a religion problem.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: Why are Americans so religious?

1 days ago

Many of these posts of homophobic people seems to evangelical nutt jobs usually over in the States a lot more than here in the UK

1 days ago

Not really.

To be honest with you, most Americans in MAJOR CITIES are not religious.....
I personally think Americans in major cities "TRY" to live by law and ethics than religion.

Far out strange Suburbs...farm land Rural areas...
Americans there tend to turn to religion because they have nothing better to do and most of them are very simple minded....especially in rural areas.....

Also, the UK (UNITED KINGDOM) has been around much longer than the UNITED STATES.....the UK was formed in the early 1500s but U.S came about in the late 1700....almost 300 years later.....without that being said, I believe the UK is 300 years ahead of the U.S interms of race relations, religion, finance, medicine, fashion, lgbt issues and emotional intelligence......America is very much behind the U.K in every aspect except Warfare technology and job creation...so ofcourse the U.S is going to have a much higher amount of "evangelical nutt jobs" because we still have some growing to do......We're growing psychological but our mentalities here in the U.S are still primitive compared to to the UK......A classic example of us being primitive in our thinking is having Trump as President. Trump could NEVER be a Prime Minister in the UK...the fact that the American people have allowed him to con his way into the white house tells you that Americans are just not mentally there yet....It's a mentality problem...the American Mentality is not advanced as the UK....but WITH TIME, we will mature....

11 hrs ago

For starters you have never been to the UK for any extended period of time. I'm there now. Been here for a few months. For starters London, GB in general has been populated for thousands of years at least 6000 years with the earliest settlements with the influence from Rome, Celts, and other Invaders such as the Vikings, Jutes, Saxons, etc etc. Saying GB was created in the 1500's makes no sense considering there were no such thing as nation states. The nation state of Great Britain was not formed until 1922 you fucking moron. London as a city goes back to 50 AD after the Romans invaded in 43 AD.

Secondly GB hasn't ben a world power since WWI. That's when they lost their empire. And any chance they had of return to glory was lost in WWII. Europe destroyed herself in WWII hence the Marshall plan. GB has been getting by with offshore banking, and interfering with everyone else. Dodgy tax schemes, dodgy banking is how they have remained one of the richest economies. And the food cuisine is shit. When was the last time you heard anyone raving about the food culture in GB. When was the last time we waiting to see what art, or music GB was creating? Or is everyone listening to American music? Isn't the world watching our movies? Ok then.

Lastly, Brexit is the end of GB. It will be the start of WWIII. You don't follow shit. You can't even tell us African history. Why are you attempting to teach European/British history. The educational system is shit in Africa. Stop educating us and educate the kids in the mud huts back in Ghana.

8 hrs ago

Laughing

You're talking about GB but I'm talking about the UK....so it is you...the fool....not me...UK was formed much later....

Actually, it is fact that African immigrants are the most educated group in America....so based on that STATISTIC alone, I can educate you on a few things...
And you can look up that stat yourself.....and those mud huts are just as dirty or even cleaner than a lot of the hoods, ghettos, and projects here in America so don't get carried away running your mouth like a house negro. I've done some work in project areas and the STENCH of urine, feces, and weed in hallways is very common.

Now...with regards to food....UK/Europe food is much healthier because certain food additives and preservatives we use here in the USA is BANNED over there. You're complaining about the food being shit but the reason why is because your taste buds have been trained to prefer foods filled with growth hormones, chemicals, and preservatives....so ofcourse, it's not going to taste right to you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thrillist.com/amphtml/health/nation/8-food-additives-banned-in-europe-that-are-legal-in-the-united-states

WW3 hasn't started and it's not intelligent of you to speak that shit into existence....

Lastly, it's not my job to teach negroes their own history....that's not for me to do....that's something you should investigate on your own IF YOU CARE....and BGC is not the platform for that so why are you suggesting that I should discuss African history on BGC?....BGC is not the platform for that so FUCK OFF

Dodgy taxes...Banking...and what not....every 1st world country has done this to get ahead....including the U.S....so why are you even bringing that up?....like that doesn't happen here in America? Laughing Matter of fact, the real reason why the U.S is rich is because of 300 years of free slave labor to jump start the U.S economy....so technically, the U.S has done much worse than GB/UK to get ahead....

GB/UK artists are all over American radio...
ADELE....ELLA MAI....ED SHEERAN....21 SAVAGE....DUA LIPA....CALVIN HARRIS....RITA ORA....STEFLON DON....ZAYN...SAM SMITH....
What the fuq are you talking about? Laughing

You talk a lot of shit...like the typical midwestern negro.... Laughing

Soo trashy....

And UK has the worst food in Europe, and the fresh food it gets is imported. Idiot they are telling ppl now to prepare for not enough food. They are telling the people canned meat will be ok. Stop focusing on what they have now and focus on what they won't have. And US has actual industry you fucking clown, UK exports almost nothing. Everyone ships them their food, and everyone makes their cars, companies are now leaving. It's about to get bad. You know shit including the OP who thinks Blacks are fine in the UK. They are not when most of them are living off of less than 400 a week. It will be less than that after Brexit. The Blacks like everywhere in Europe are low class. I was in Lisbon. The country side, eating at good restaurants. What were the native Blacks doing? Serving me and the other top 30%. They cooking, serving food, or cleaning. Or I saw some going to work on a train. They going to work and coming home with little to no money. None of them were at the good restaurants, none of them were out enjoying the day, none of them were living in decent housing, none of them were at the malls buying anything. They were the servants just like the UK. In London they are cooking, serving food and cleaning. They only shop at Primark...Primark is cheap fashion.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject: Why are Americans so religious?

1 days ago

1 days ago

Not really.

I personally think Americans in major cities "TRY" to live by law and ethics than religion.

Americans there tend to turn to religion because they have nothing better to do and most of them are very simple minded....especially in rural areas.....

Also, the UK (UNITED KINGDOM) has been around much longer than the UNITED STATES.....the UK was formed in the early 1500s but U.S came about in the late 1700....almost 300 years later.....without that being said, I believe the UK is 300 years ahead of the U.S interms of race relations, religion, finance, medicine, fashion, lgbt issues and emotional intelligence......America is very much behind the U.K in every aspect except Warfare technology and job creation...so ofcourse the U.S is going to have a much higher amount of "evangelical nutt jobs" because we still have some growing to do......We're growing psychological but our mentalities here in the U.S are still primitive compared to to the UK......A classic example of us being primitive in our thinking is having Trump as President. Trump could NEVER be a Prime Minister in the UK...the fact that the American people have allowed him to con his way into the white house tells you that Americans are just not mentally there yet....It's a mentality problem...the American Mentality is not advanced as the UK....but WITH TIME, we will mature....

11 hrs ago

For starters you have never been to the UK for any extended period of time. I'm there now. Been here for a few months. For starters London, GB in general has been populated for thousands of years at least 6000 years with the earliest settlements with the influence from Rome, Celts, and other Invaders such as the Vikings, Jutes, Saxons, etc etc. Saying GB was created in the 1500's makes no sense considering there were no such thing as nation states. The nation state of Great Britain was not formed until 1922 you fucking moron. London as a city goes back to 50 AD after the Romans invaded in 43 AD.

Secondly GB hasn't ben a world power since WWI. That's when they lost their empire. And any chance they had of return to glory was lost in WWII. Europe destroyed herself in WWII hence the Marshall plan. GB has been getting by with offshore banking, and interfering with everyone else. Dodgy tax schemes, dodgy banking is how they have remained one of the richest economies. And the food cuisine is shit. When was the last time you heard anyone raving about the food culture in GB. When was the last time we waiting to see what art, or music GB was creating? Or is everyone listening to American music? Isn't the world watching our movies? Ok then.

Lastly, Brexit is the end of GB. It will be the start of WWIII. You don't follow shit. You can't even tell us African history. Why are you attempting to teach European/British history. The educational system is shit in Africa. Stop educating us and educate the kids in the mud huts back in Ghana.

8 hrs ago

Laughing

You're talking about GB but I'm talking about the UK....so it is you...the fool....not me...UK was formed much later....

Actually, it is fact that African immigrants are the most educated group in America....so based on that STATISTIC alone, I can educate you on a few things...
And you can look up that stat yourself.....and those mud huts are just as dirty or even cleaner than a lot of the hoods, ghettos, and projects here in America so don't get carried away running your mouth like a house negro. I've done some work in project areas and the STENCH of urine, feces, and weed in hallways is very common.

Now...with regards to food....UK/Europe food is much healthier because certain food additives and preservatives we use here in the USA is BANNED over there. You're complaining about the food being shit but the reason why is because your taste buds have been trained to prefer foods filled with growth hormones, chemicals, and preservatives....so ofcourse, it's not going to taste right to you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thrillist.com/amphtml/health/nation/8-food-additives-banned-in-europe-that-are-legal-in-the-united-states

WW3 hasn't started and it's not intelligent of you to speak that shit into existence....

Lastly, it's not my job to teach negroes their own history....that's not for me to do....that's something you should investigate on your own IF YOU CARE....and BGC is not the platform for that so why are you suggesting that I should discuss African history on BGC?....BGC is not the platform for that so FUCK OFF

Dodgy taxes...Banking...and what not....every 1st world country has done this to get ahead....including the U.S....so why are you even bringing that up?....like that doesn't happen here in America? Laughing Matter of fact, the real reason why the U.S is rich is because of 300 years of free slave labor to jump start the U.S economy....so technically, the U.S has done much worse than GB/UK to get ahead....

ADELE....ELLA MAI....ED SHEERAN....21 SAVAGE....DUA LIPA....CALVIN HARRIS....RITA ORA....STEFLON DON....ZAYN...SAM SMITH....

Soo trashy....

And we talked about UK artist copying Black American music. I already talked about Ella Mae and how she is copying 90's R and B. You are a fucking idiot when it comes to politics and history in general. Can you name 10 empires in Africa. I don't think you could. Why is Ghana named Ghana fag? Couldn't even explain that. But you know UK....shut the fuck up.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

1 days ago

1 days ago

Not really.

11 hrs ago

8 hrs ago

Laughing

Soo trashy....

You were still wrong. Civilization was there long before, UK and GB came long after. 1500's was not correct. Africans are educated because you come form the upper class, and come over here as the upper class. All that education and most of Africa still struggling. Go back and teach them something. WWIII will be started by the british once they realized there is no economy, no pensions, and no jobs. You know shit on foreign politics.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

1 days ago

1 days ago

Not really.

11 hrs ago

11 hrs ago

People are listening to British music Adle etc

11 hrs ago

Wrong. They not listening to Adele. They listening to soul music which was created by Black Americans. She is famous because she is one of the few White women who can mimic soul music. Other examples would be Christina, or Winehouse.

10 hrs ago

She has her own style

10 hrs ago

No she doesn't and one woman doesn't mean we all checking for music overseas. Music oversees rarely gets big over here. Ella mae and boo'd up is another one. When I first heard that song I thought it was a 90's song and they forgot to put it up. She copying 90's R and B. It's not new. All they doing is copying Black music but that is besides the point. Point is Admin's ex made GB seem like the cultural center of the world, and less racist, homophobic. No the british know how to whisper and they talk shit in the comfort of their homes. Americans are loud and trashier. That's the only difference. The British just waits till he gets home to talk down to you. The American MAGA supporter has no problem saying it to your face.

7 hrs ago

Oh please we got far less racist hillbies here than America has

You do understand the people who voted for Brexit want to collapse the welfare state and you do realize they are the White elite in GB correct? Racism is not just using the N word, or burning down your house, it's locking you out of opportunity. What is the middle Black British family worth in the UK? I'll wait. How many of you are college educated? Did you get reparations for slavery? are there Black MP's advocating for Black Brits? Do you know you are incarcerated at a disproportion? Do you understand institutionalized racism? Racism is more hostile in the US because there are more Black people. We are 13-15% of the population. Regardless of the Black make up, Black Brits suffer.

"Black households were most likely out of all ethnic groups to have a weekly income of less than £400, and Indian households were most likely to have a weekly income of £1000 or more"

You gotta start reading, and looking at the data. That took me two seconds to look up on Google. What are you doing?

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/work-pay-and-benefits/pay-
and-income/household-income/latest

Less than 400 dollars a week but that's not because of institutionalized racism.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 10 hrs ago    Post subject: Why are Americans so religious?

1 days ago

1 days ago

Not really.

11 hrs ago

11 hrs ago

11 hrs ago

Wrong. They not listening to Adele. They listening to soul music which was created by Black Americans. She is famous because she is one of the few White women who can mimic soul music. Other examples would be Christina, or Winehouse.

10 hrs ago

She has her own style

No she doesn't and one woman doesn't mean we all checking for music overseas. Music oversees rarely gets big over here. Ella mae and boo'd up is another one. When I first heard that song I thought it was a 90's song and they forgot to put it up. She copying 90's R and B. It's not new. All they doing is copying Black music but that is besides the point. Point is Admin's ex made GB seem like the cultural center of the world, and less racist, homophobic. No the british know how to whisper and they talk shit in the comfort of their homes. Americans are loud and trashier. That's the only difference. The British just waits till he gets home to talk down to you. The American MAGA supporter has no problem saying it to your face.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 11 hrs ago    Post subject: Why are Americans so religious?

1 days ago

1 days ago

Not really.

11 hrs ago

11 hrs ago

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 11 hrs ago    Post subject: Why are Americans so religious?

1 days ago

1 days ago

Not really.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Porn Thread?

22 days ago

https://xhamster.com/videos/more-black-cock-fucking-sissy-white-boys-4571853
https://xhamster.com/videos/big-black-cock-fuck-a-tigh-ass-and-cum-inside-121510
https://xhamster.com/videos/bttm-takes-enormous-dick-1260180
https://xhamster.com/videos/bbc-fucking-my-white-tranny-ass-again-1622814
https://xhamster.com/videos/bbc-fucks-my-little-white-tranny-ass-1612323
https://xhamster.com/videos/black-stud-barebacking-deeply-a-hungry-white-ass-1459847
https://xhamster.com/videos/hot-interracial-bedroom-sex-668604
https://xhamster.com/videos/joe-white-luvz-black-587978
https://xhamster.com/videos/twice-breeding-the-boy-1424399
https://xhamster.com/videos/big-black-cock-breeding-tight-white-ass-1456935
https://xhamster.com/videos/cum-in-that-ass-1349522
https://xhamster.com/videos/juciy-and-me-go-at-it-part-2-1330449

I got you beat bew. I'll update my thread. I'm the king of interracial. Just had some good White dick.
Forum :  Topic : Rant#2 - So I ran into my EX and his new boo today...

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Rant#2 - So I ran into my EX and his new boo today...

2 days ago

What has always bothered me about being gay is the scarcity of available men who weren’t (at some point) the fuck buddy of your platonic friends or current boyfriend.

Meaning there’s always a likelihood that your boyfriend has had sex with his current “platonic friends” or your current boyfriend. Just slutty hoes everywhere.

Iv'e never fucked my husband's friends. Though he lives in London, but still.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Why are Americans so religious?

1 days ago

It was founded on religious freedom. The nation started as christian. And they came from the UK, a lot of Jesus and keep gay on the hush. UK has gotten more relaxed. I walk around London and all over Europe with my husband holding hands. We get some stares but it's mostly the age difference.
Forum :  Topic : Rant#2 - So I ran into my EX and his new boo today...

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Rant#2 - So I ran into my EX and his new boo today...

2 days ago

YOU'RE QUITE BORING AND STALE SO HE MOVED ON, YET HERE U ARE STILL IN YA FEELINGS SIS...

Laughing

YASSSSSSSSS, HE GOT HIM A POPPING YELLOW THROW BACK BOTTOM!!!

2 days ago

Oh you got jokes sis Laughing Laughing

But nah, it ain't go down like that. If anything he was just an experiment that lasted too long.

Ben shades everyone. I talked about Brandon and he clapped back saying Brandon and I were never together. He was always jealous of us. Keep making the ex's jealous.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Uh Oh! Miss Candace Gone Get It Now!!!!

6 days ago

She sounds like a f*ckin idiot!!!!!!

1 days ago

She may be an idiot, but at least according to @phutt89 , she got her a rich white husband and a bag..Smile

Not gonna hate he good looking. She got money back in the day for crying racism, and is currently living for free in a 3K a month apartment because she tossed some coke on walls and got her landlord's apartment moldy and is now suing. She love scheming. And then got the nerve to tell Black people don't play the victim. But she played victim for a settlement check and made up with her White friend in highschool for him calling her the N word. And she playing victim with her apartment. She know an apartment that expensive didn't come with no mold.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Uh Oh! Miss Candace Gone Get It Now!!!!

6 days ago

MEIN OOPS

Candace Owens: Hitler Was ‘OK’ Until He Tried to Go Global

While completely ignoring Hitler’s genocide against his own people, the pro-Trump pundit said the real issue with the Nazi dictator was that ‘he wanted to globalize.’

Will Sommer
02.08.19 2:07 PM ET

Photo Illustration by The Daily Beast

"Pro-Trump personality Candace Owens described Adolf Hitler’s plan for Germany as initially “OK” while speaking in the same city that the Nazi dictator relentlessly bombed nearly 80 years ago.

The remarks came in newly resurfaced video, taken in December at a London event launching the British chapter of Turning Point USA, the conservative campus group she helps lead. Owens’s comments were first reported on Friday by BuzzFeed News.

Owens was asked by an audience member for her thoughts on the future of nationalist movements. In her response, Owens said “nationalism” has been given a bad rap before pivoting to the Nazi dictator.

“When we say nationalism, the first thing people think about, at least in America, is Hitler. He was a national socialist.” she said.

“If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, OK, fine,” Owens continued, while standing next to Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk.

“The problem is he wanted, he had dreams outside of Germany. He wanted to globalize, he wanted everybody to be German, everybody to be speaking German, everybody to look a different way. To me, that’s not nationalism. So in thinking about how it could go bad down the line, I don’t really have an issue with nationalism, I really don’t.”

Turning Point USA declined to comment on Owens’s remarks and referred The Daily Beast to Owens herself, who serves as the organization’s communications director.

Asked by The Daily Beast to explain her remarks, Owens called Hitler a “homicidal maniacal globalist” and claimed her response was simply “about why Americans WRONGLY equate the word ‘nationalism’ to Hitler.”

“My final comment is that Hitler was the scum of the earth,” Owens wrote in an email. “As is the publication you write for.”

Owens also stood by her remarks in a Periscope livestream on Friday.

TPUSA has been dogged by racism controversies, even as its success on college campuses and with conservative donors have made both Owens and Kirk stars on the right.

Last October, members of a Turning Point chapter in Florida were revealed to be sharing racist memes in a group chat. In 2017, the New Yorker reported that a high-ranking TPUSA member once wrote “I hate blacks.”

Owens has frequently clashed with other conservative personalities, including Fox News’ Tomi Lahren. Rapper Kanye West, whose endorsement rocketed Owens to fame, eventually distanced himself from her in October.

Despite her politics, Owens has repeatedly insisted that she isn’t “far-right.” After Twitter described her as such in 2018, Twitter founder Jack Dorsey publicly apologized to Owens."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/candace-owens-hitler-was-ok-until-he-tried-to-go-global

3 days ago

I follow her and go after her all the time. The truth. She married conservative British White dick. So good she had to go conservative because that's the only way he can take her home. Hence her being pro Brexit but not even affiliated with GB. She changed up for marriage. Remember she didn't get into politics until 2015. That's around the same time they probably start getting serious. And yes the kept it secret. But now they went public. He comes from money in GB.

2 days ago

I didn't know she was married, but she has only been on my radar for the last couple of months, and I haven't been following that closely. She strikes me as being spoiled and entitled. Like she would have a legit temper tantrum if she doesn't get her way, lol. Is her husband an older man?

No she married a young White man. Her age. They both 30.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: How the agenda 2 make Biracial people n2 Black people start?

Race is a con. Lineage is truth. And we are a specific people ADOS. We come from slaves, slave owners, native americans, overseers european or african, poor white folks, and some rich white folk WASP. We are descendants of all of that. The OP himself is not purely African.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: How the agenda 2 make Biracial people n2 Black people start?

5 days ago

How and when this occur?...

I'm still lost behind why those people (with no rationale for it) propagate the notion that Black and Biracial are the same thing?

Seeking mature, thoughtful exchange on this topic, thanks. Thoughts?

3 days ago

They have always been, we been over this. You claim Booker T, and Fredrick Douglas. So claim the others. Otherwise stop bring them and all the other biracials up. Drop Huey as well. He was a quarter. Drop Malcolm too. Drop the Quarter White mixed ones too. That would be a large chunk of the Black community. I'm damn near that myself in White blood. You're showing you don't have a good grasp on Black history in America in relation to race.

3 days ago

Code:
They have always been,...

"Always"?
Receipts?

Code:
... we been over this.

"We"?... You speaking of yourself? Who been over what?

Code:
You claim Booker T, and Fredrick Douglas. So claim the others

Claim Booker T and Fred Douglas as what? Truth be told, you never heard/read me ever mention the two... until now.

Code:
Otherwise stop bring them and all the other biracials up.

Read above. You stated I claimed something without bothering to provide any support to your untrue claim. Quit ascribing false claims when you have nothing to show for!

Code:
Drop Huey as well. He was a quarter. Drop Malcolm too.
Drop the Quarter White mixed ones too

Drop Huey P Newton and Malcolm X off where?
A quarter of what... and why skid off course? Reread the topic title? It appears you've missed the fact that this here thread is predicated on Biracial criteria.

Code:
That would be a large chunk of the Black community.

Appealing to collective numerical counts to establish race is nothing but absurdity.

Code:
I'm damn near that myself in White blood.

Good for you.. but that's unrelated to the specific topic focus here.

Code:
You're showing you don't have a good grasp on Black history in America in relation to race.

You are projecting. You're displaying your inability to speak sensibly when discussing people's racial background.
Examining and bringing up "Black history in America" as a way to determine race is ill fit and reaching at best. Truth is truth.

3 days ago

And lastly while I finish this topic, there is no such thing as race. it's 2019. You don't watch Yvette Carnell, Antonio Moore, Tariq, Jason Black. You are outside the loop. We are doing lineage based politics for ADOS people. That includes those who have one ADOS parent and a non ADOS parent. Therefore this discussion doesn't matter. #CASECLOSEDNEXTCASE

3 days ago

Code:
And lastly while I finish this topic,...

If your ranting bears any indication, it's more to 'while you commit to ill-fit, unrelated talking points in this topic'.

Code:
there is no such thing as race.

SMH.
Yet, in your last post you made reference to race several times over which does not make sense on your new conflicting position now, right?
Were you lying to yourself when you recognized race categories in saying:
1). "Otherwise stop bring them and all the other biracials up."
2). "Drop Huey as well. He was a quarter."
3). "Drop Malcolm too. Drop the Quarter"
4). "White mixed ones too."
5). "That would be a large chunk of the Black community."
6). "I'm damn near that myself in White blood."
7). "You're showing you don't have a good grasp on Black history in America in relation to race.

While conflicting arguments may be your idea of reasoning I do not buy any of it.

Code:
it's 2019.

Your point?

Code:
You don't watch Yvette Carnell, Antonio Moore, Tariq, Jason Black.

You mean you watch those names you've listed.
Assumptions much?

Code:
You are outside the loop.

Outside of who's loop? You are trapped in boxed thinking.
You have no idea of my 'loop' and is simply speculating. It's a good thing that 'loops' have no bearing on reason, logic and sense.

Code:
We are doing lineage based politics for ADOS people.

We????...
I'm confused as to who you are included as 'we' and why it's being introduced here in the first place.

Code:
That includes those who have one ADOS parent and a non ADOS parent.

I thought you had a point here but I overestimated you.

Code:
Therefore this discussion doesn't matter. #CASECLOSEDNEXTCASE

Logic doesn't seem to matter to you. More dishonesty I see. Topics clearly matters to any and all who post in them.
Make it make sense!!
Oh and Yvette carnell is on tonight for you to catch up. Join the movement.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Why are Latinos backing Trump?

3 days ago

His approval rating has grown to 50% among Latinos.

3 days ago

Most of them identify as White. Most of them are White.

3 days ago

Asians as well.

So what is a black bitch to do with "extra" whites adding to the white majority?

Identify as ADOS, burn this country down until we get reparations. We can stop supporting entertainment, Black celebs, buy food at the grocery store only, no music downloads, movies, sports. Take back the church and mosque. Make our own and use the money to fund our politics. That takes just a critical mass of ADOS. I need at least a third of us doing something like this.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Why are Latinos backing Trump?

3 days ago

His approval rating has grown to 50% among Latinos.

Most of them identify as White. Most of them are White.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: How the agenda 2 make Biracial people n2 Black people start?

5 days ago

I'm still lost behind why those people (with no rationale for it) propagate the notion that Black and Biracial are the same thing?

3 days ago

They have always been, we been over this. You claim Booker T, and Fredrick Douglas. So claim the others. Otherwise stop bring them and all the other biracials up. Drop Huey as well. He was a quarter. Drop Malcolm too. Drop the Quarter White mixed ones too. That would be a large chunk of the Black community. I'm damn near that myself in White blood. You're showing you don't have a good grasp on Black history in America in relation to race.

3 days ago

Code:
They have always been,...

"Always"?
Receipts?

Code:
... we been over this.

"We"?... You speaking of yourself? Who been over what?

Code:
You claim Booker T, and Fredrick Douglas. So claim the others

Claim Booker T and Fred Douglas as what? Truth be told, you never heard/read me ever mention the two... until now.

Code:
Otherwise stop bring them and all the other biracials up.

Read above. You stated I claimed something without bothering to provide any support to your untrue claim. Quit ascribing false claims when you have nothing to show for!

Code:
Drop Huey as well. He was a quarter. Drop Malcolm too.
Drop the Quarter White mixed ones too

Drop Huey P Newton and Malcolm X off where?
A quarter of what... and why skid off course? Reread the topic title? It appears you've missed the fact that this here thread is predicated on Biracial criteria.

Code:
That would be a large chunk of the Black community.

Appealing to collective numerical counts to establish race is nothing but absurdity.

Code:
I'm damn near that myself in White blood.

Good for you.. but that's unrelated to the specific topic focus here.

Code:
You're showing you don't have a good grasp on Black history in America in relation to race.

You are projecting. You're displaying your inability to speak sensibly when discussing people's racial background.
Examining and bringing up "Black history in America" as a way to determine race is ill fit and reaching at best. Truth is truth.
And lastly while I finish this topic, there is no such thing as race. it's 2019. You don't watch Yvette Carnell, Antonio Moore, Tariq, Jason Black. You are outside the loop. We are doing lineage based politics for ADOS people. That includes those who have one ADOS parent and a non ADOS parent. Therefore this discussion doesn't matter. #CASECLOSEDNEXTCASE

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Uh Oh! Miss Candace Gone Get It Now!!!!

6 days ago

MEIN OOPS

Candace Owens: Hitler Was ‘OK’ Until He Tried to Go Global

While completely ignoring Hitler’s genocide against his own people, the pro-Trump pundit said the real issue with the Nazi dictator was that ‘he wanted to globalize.’

Will Sommer
02.08.19 2:07 PM ET

Photo Illustration by The Daily Beast

"Pro-Trump personality Candace Owens described Adolf Hitler’s plan for Germany as initially “OK” while speaking in the same city that the Nazi dictator relentlessly bombed nearly 80 years ago.

The remarks came in newly resurfaced video, taken in December at a London event launching the British chapter of Turning Point USA, the conservative campus group she helps lead. Owens’s comments were first reported on Friday by BuzzFeed News.

Owens was asked by an audience member for her thoughts on the future of nationalist movements. In her response, Owens said “nationalism” has been given a bad rap before pivoting to the Nazi dictator.

“When we say nationalism, the first thing people think about, at least in America, is Hitler. He was a national socialist.” she said.

“If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, OK, fine,” Owens continued, while standing next to Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk.

“The problem is he wanted, he had dreams outside of Germany. He wanted to globalize, he wanted everybody to be German, everybody to be speaking German, everybody to look a different way. To me, that’s not nationalism. So in thinking about how it could go bad down the line, I don’t really have an issue with nationalism, I really don’t.”

Turning Point USA declined to comment on Owens’s remarks and referred The Daily Beast to Owens herself, who serves as the organization’s communications director.

Asked by The Daily Beast to explain her remarks, Owens called Hitler a “homicidal maniacal globalist” and claimed her response was simply “about why Americans WRONGLY equate the word ‘nationalism’ to Hitler.”

“My final comment is that Hitler was the scum of the earth,” Owens wrote in an email. “As is the publication you write for.”

Owens also stood by her remarks in a Periscope livestream on Friday.

TPUSA has been dogged by racism controversies, even as its success on college campuses and with conservative donors have made both Owens and Kirk stars on the right.

Last October, members of a Turning Point chapter in Florida were revealed to be sharing racist memes in a group chat. In 2017, the New Yorker reported that a high-ranking TPUSA member once wrote “I hate blacks.”

Owens has frequently clashed with other conservative personalities, including Fox News’ Tomi Lahren. Rapper Kanye West, whose endorsement rocketed Owens to fame, eventually distanced himself from her in October.

Despite her politics, Owens has repeatedly insisted that she isn’t “far-right.” After Twitter described her as such in 2018, Twitter founder Jack Dorsey publicly apologized to Owens."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/candace-owens-hitler-was-ok-until-he-tried-to-go-global

I follow her and go after her all the time. The truth. She married conservative British White dick. So good she had to go conservative because that's the only way he can take her home. Hence her being pro Brexit but not even affiliated with GB. She changed up for marriage. Remember she didn't get into politics until 2015. That's around the same time they probably start getting serious. And yes the kept it secret. But now they went public. He comes from money in GB.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Ben has like 20 fake accounts

3 days ago

. . .
. . . . um... time is so precious... he's wasting so much time dithering in the forum....
. .. . .. . . be productive.

No job, no money, no man, wanna be mixed, wanna a family that care about him. It's then easy to sit on social media all day. At least being doing something in between. I'm taking up making robots and dollhouses. Two things I liked as a kid. My grandparents never let me get a dollhouse even though I had barbies. I'm gonna build, sell some, give them away as gifts. My landlord would love one. I think I'm making my first one for her. It would look good in her office.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

3 days ago

I'm saying this as a person who likes Bennett...I don't know what went on in his life or what's going on now, but that nigga needs some serious help..Smile

Him and all his loser friends on BGC need help. Mental health issues parading around as if everyone else the problem.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: .....

3 days ago

Isn't it funny how a lack of mortality can reek havoc in your life? At the time i guess i only saw what i wanted to see,and i wasn't thinking long term,and as much i hate to admit it industry was right.... i was the joke. Maybe on some level i knew that,but like i said i only saw what i wanted to see. It almost cost me my apartment and a dear friend i wouldn't be able to replace. Now that it is over and everyone has moved on i find myself replaying everything in my mind. I keep asking myself why did i do it. To be honest i don't have a answer. All i can say is a girl has needs. As awful that may sound it's true. I must say i did learn alot about myself. A lot of things that i thought i wouldn't do sexually i did do with him. Now all i can do is move on to the next phase of my life,and never let it happend again. At least not with him😈😈😈.

3 days ago

I'm starting to think you're trolling. My nickname for you is gonna be can't get right. Did you finish that easy as GED a 9th grader can pass? Did you get at least a factory job making 14, 15 an hour. And nigga you not making that now with no diploma or GED. Did you drop that weight? Stack the money? You are almost 40. Game over at 45. 50 if you in good health and get into some good trade work for the next 20-25 years. Why would sex and a man get you out of your apartment? These rants with no back story is for the birds.

3 days ago

Well thank God my life doesn't revolve around the opinions of others,but to answer you question no i haven't. See the only reason i decided to go back to school is because i wasn't fulllied in my field of work. I have a trade in computers from memphis job corps center. I would be much happier working with children.

work on you computer certs. if you can make that around kids, or teaching kids to code great. Problem solved. Hell there is youtube. You can pass your card to parents in the neighborhood to your channel for free coding lessons. Put some money into a website for quizzes, worksheets. advertise stem toys.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Why you co-signing ya self on newbie accounts?

3 days ago

😂😂😂😂 Weirdo bro lol

Anywho, it was coo stopping by, every now and then I like to visit and post, it’s however still dry and ghostly here :-/ 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ But anyways y’all have a gnight and continue to be great family ✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽❤️

I keep pointing it out. And niggas on here talking to Ben's multiple accounts like how are you all doing that?

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: .....

3 days ago

Isn't it funny how a lack of mortality can reek havoc in your life? At the time i guess i only saw what i wanted to see,and i wasn't thinking long term,and as much i hate to admit it industry was right.... i was the joke. Maybe on some level i knew that,but like i said i only saw what i wanted to see. It almost cost me my apartment and a dear friend i wouldn't be able to replace. Now that it is over and everyone has moved on i find myself replaying everything in my mind. I keep asking myself why did i do it. To be honest i don't have a answer. All i can say is a girl has needs. As awful that may sound it's true. I must say i did learn alot about myself. A lot of things that i thought i wouldn't do sexually i did do with him. Now all i can do is move on to the next phase of my life,and never let it happend again. At least not with him😈😈😈.

I'm starting to think you're trolling. My nickname for you is gonna be can't get right. Did you finish that easy as GED a 9th grader can pass? Did you get at least a factory job making 14, 15 an hour. And nigga you not making that now with no diploma or GED. Did you drop that weight? Stack the money? You are almost 40. Game over at 45. 50 if you in good health and get into some good trade work for the next 20-25 years. Why would sex and a man get you out of your apartment? These rants with no back story is for the birds.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

He is now pretending to be Cosber. And clocked himself not understanding math even though the real Cosber went to school for engineering. Mechanical I believe. Ben can't tell you what 2X2 is let alone advanced math. And then the real dead giveaway is the old pic of Cosber. If cosber was really back he would def. have a new picture. Ben you aren't as smart, good looking, wealthy, well read, or well traveled as Cosber or me for that matter. Let me know when you in Lisbon country side next heaux.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: How the agenda 2 make Biracial people n2 Black people start?

5 days ago

The one drop rule is a man made rule. I think biracial people do not truly feel black on the inside. They need yo make their own race. So they feel secure in knowing no one can kick them out verbally wwn things dont go their way.

Wrong.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

5 days ago

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: MIT Course Videos: Mathematics for Computer Scie

4 days ago

This course covers elementary discrete mathematics for computer science and engineering. It emphasizes mathematical definitions and proofs as well as applicable methods. Topics include formal logic notation, proof methods; induction, well-ordering; sets, relations; elementary graph theory; integer congruences; asymptotic notation and growth of functions; permutations and combinations, counting principles; discrete probability. Further selected topics may also be covered, such as recursive definition and structural induction; state machines and invariants; recurrences; generating functions.

http://www.noein.co/category/media/mathematics-media/mit-videos-mathematics-for-computer-science/

Thank you for this. Will look into it.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Fags will always take a backseat from DL niggas

4 days ago

Because that's all y'all are good for is a quick nut

4 days ago

A DL man isn't even good for that!

All he's good for is weed and alcohol. I cant even say money with all the broke bums running amuck. A DL man will always take a backseat to grown confident men.

Are you DL? 🤔

I've curved anyone saying DL, Discreet, Bi-curious, Curious, Bi-sexual. I've curved all gay men who don't commit. You basically got to curve 90% of the men you meet. They only there for sex, talking, and or mind games.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Off to Lisbon Portugal

Portugal was amazing, I'll post details and pics in few days. Back to London town in 12 hours.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Gave Brandon a piece of my mind

5 days ago

He finally decided to show his face after a few months of ghosting me. If anyone didn't know he told me he wanted to marry me, never called me, never made arrangements to meet me even though I told him I could visit him since I was the one planning on moving. He came to me, and wasted my time. And pretends to have his shit together, and pretends every relationship he has had with other people ended because something was wrong with them. No one else is ever the problem and he is perfect. Well where is our relationship? Why didn't you ever get back to me on visiting you in DC? Why did you ghost me? And why you ask someone to marry you? And btw, I still have the text messages of everything he said. Never deleted one since 2016. He's blocked, ignored, deleted. But I find it funny he thinks we all forgot I was supposed to be bae and has no rational explanation for why he stopped talking to me. And why he promised thing he had no intention of doing. I can't believe I gave that idiot the time of day. I'm just glad I found someone serious. Enjoy reading Portuguese fag. I'm actually in Lisbon learning the language. And the money you work 60 hours a week for, my husband has comfortably. He calls Brandon Amazon jobs. My husband designs the factories that undercover bottom works in. Don't know why I bothered giving Black men the time of day. Never again.

Tchau Rapazes

5 days ago

How long were you with that Brandon guy?

5 days ago

He came to me in August 2015, stopped talking to him in August 2018. Three years wasted and he did it on purpose because his life was going no where. Bad relationships, and stagnant job, not saving the money he wanted. I suspect he was miserable and wanted me to be. He came to me. He kept in contact with me and after he made sure I liked him he changed up. All while keeping people here thinking he was great guy. Even now fags are fawning after him but don't know he is toxic. They refuse to believe it because he is light skin and top. Truth is he is a bottom. Took dick while he was supposed to be masculine, and claimed to be a masculine top who never bottomed. That's why he was loved on BGC. Light skin and a never been bottomed top. He has bottomed and is a bottom.

5 days ago

I'm sorry. Three-years is a long time. How did you find out he wasn't serious about you?

5 days ago

When he told me not to question him and give him ultimatums when I asked him what does married mean. He then ghosted me when I told him I was coming to DC on my own money to see him. I also told him off after he told me he thought I was waiting to come to DC after I found a school. Basic common sense I need to see where I'm living and see you after years of talking to you. He was anti depressants the whole time. Someone told me Cymbalta. He was good for telling other people we weren't serious. Problem is, he was telling me we where. Never told me he was depressed and on pills for that anxiety even though I told him I was getting my ASD diagnosis. Never told me he was leaning more towards bottom than top. Telling other people we were not close or in a relationship. All while tell me we married and married means married. A complete piece of shit. BGC needs to know he is a mental case. Stop fawning over light skin bottoms with mental health issues.

4 days ago

It sounds like you guys went through a lot, but it all worked out for the best, now look at you, you got you a hot new guy, you're visiting Europe, and having lots of fun. I mean, it doesn't get any better than this, rejection from someone who isn't worthy of you is God's direction to the person he has already hand-picked for you.

4 days ago

Kijuju Maji . You all know him. The know it all narcissist.

4 days ago

Mars' ex-boyfriend. I had no idea you guys were an item. I talked to him a couple of times. He was always nice to me, but hey, that's just my opinion, I wasn't the one in a relationship with him.

4 days ago

He was playing games on bgc and is back to suck in glory. He was only liked for being a light skin top. He is a bottom. He prefers to bottom and is fem. Now what do you all think of him?

4 days ago

My opinion of him doesn't matter, but I think you are very strong after getting your heart brake to let love back in and giving yourself permission to be happy.

The first time I was left disappointed by a guy, I went years without dating, but learning to get over him was a blessing because there has never been a guy since then that I wasn't able to get over with a good night sleep.
Laughing

It took me a minute to get over it. Basically when people came out the woodwork saying "he told me this" or saying other people he was talking to. Basically I realized he was shit and just get over it. Now I understand why him Ben, and mars were going back and forth a few years ago. Someone had said they were talking but I ignored it. Basically kept talking to me because word on the street is mars caught the bug.

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

5 days ago

He finally decided to show his face after a few months of ghosting me. If anyone didn't know he told me he wanted to marry me, never called me, never made arrangements to meet me even though I told him I could visit him since I was the one planning on moving. He came to me, and wasted my time. And pretends to have his shit together, and pretends every relationship he has had with other people ended because something was wrong with them. No one else is ever the problem and he is perfect. Well where is our relationship? Why didn't you ever get back to me on visiting you in DC? Why did you ghost me? And why you ask someone to marry you? And btw, I still have the text messages of everything he said. Never deleted one since 2016. He's blocked, ignored, deleted. But I find it funny he thinks we all forgot I was supposed to be bae and has no rational explanation for why he stopped talking to me. And why he promised thing he had no intention of doing. I can't believe I gave that idiot the time of day. I'm just glad I found someone serious. Enjoy reading Portuguese fag. I'm actually in Lisbon learning the language. And the money you work 60 hours a week for, my husband has comfortably. He calls Brandon Amazon jobs. My husband designs the factories that undercover bottom works in. Don't know why I bothered giving Black men the time of day. Never again.

Tchau Rapazes

5 days ago

5 days ago

He came to me in August 2015, stopped talking to him in August 2018. Three years wasted and he did it on purpose because his life was going no where. Bad relationships, and stagnant job, not saving the money he wanted. I suspect he was miserable and wanted me to be. He came to me. He kept in contact with me and after he made sure I liked him he changed up. All while keeping people here thinking he was great guy. Even now fags are fawning after him but don't know he is toxic. They refuse to believe it because he is light skin and top. Truth is he is a bottom. Took dick while he was supposed to be masculine, and claimed to be a masculine top who never bottomed. That's why he was loved on BGC. Light skin and a never been bottomed top. He has bottomed and is a bottom.

5 days ago

I'm sorry. Three-years is a long time. How did you find out he wasn't serious about you?

5 days ago

When he told me not to question him and give him ultimatums when I asked him what does married mean. He then ghosted me when I told him I was coming to DC on my own money to see him. I also told him off after he told me he thought I was waiting to come to DC after I found a school. Basic common sense I need to see where I'm living and see you after years of talking to you. He was anti depressants the whole time. Someone told me Cymbalta. He was good for telling other people we weren't serious. Problem is, he was telling me we where. Never told me he was depressed and on pills for that anxiety even though I told him I was getting my ASD diagnosis. Never told me he was leaning more towards bottom than top. Telling other people we were not close or in a relationship. All while tell me we married and married means married. A complete piece of shit. BGC needs to know he is a mental case. Stop fawning over light skin bottoms with mental health issues.

4 days ago

It sounds like you guys went through a lot, but it all worked out for the best, now look at you, you got you a hot new guy, you're visiting Europe, and having lots of fun. I mean, it doesn't get any better than this, rejection from someone who isn't worthy of you is God's direction to the person he has already hand-picked for you.

4 days ago

4 days ago

Mars' ex-boyfriend. I had no idea you guys were an item. I talked to him a couple of times. He was always nice to me, but hey, that's just my opinion, I wasn't the one in a relationship with him.

He was playing games on bgc and is back to suck in glory. He was only liked for being a light skin top. He is a bottom. He prefers to bottom and is fem. Now what do you all think of him?

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

5 days ago

Tchau Rapazes

4 days ago

You sad ole snow queen shut up. You would have dogged that nigga big time with your white is always right mentality. He got to you first before you could lay your destruction!!!! So your dead parents left you a few nickels and you just had to not be able to relate to nigroes anymore roght? You just had to have you someone in your mind is used to having two nickels and won't want yours! I think this thread is really all about you and you have to blame this fake brandon to hide your own sloppy mindset. If you all married for such a short time why aren't you devoting your honeymoon time to your old white man? You wayover in England, leave bgc America alone

4 days ago

This makes no sense considering your're a fake account. Null and void.

4 days ago

A fake account!! Been this same person ever since I been on this site of lower case entertainment. But your story shows much psychological illness among African americans. You need to go have a sit down with that blkevil problk sissy

4 days ago

Right and lets give you, Frank, and Brandon a pass. Yeah right.

4 days ago

you can't give me anything but another pitiful story!!

Where is your hate for brandon? He ruined a relationship. Never had any words against him as you want his fat pussy. Take itxand get him pregnant

phutt89

Senior

Kent
Ohio
United States

5 days ago

Tchau Rapazes

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

Change Online Status: Status Update: