Search

POST NEWSodomy_'s Posts
Forum :  Topic : Hmmm Apple Thirty-Eight Billion in overseas taxes

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: Hmmm Apple Thirty-Eight Billion in overseas taxes

. . .

. .
. . . . did u just make that up?

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject: They shut atlanta down again for the lil snow

. . .
.. . . I like drivin in the snow in my suv lol . . .
.. . I remember a couple of years ago when my city got his with like 3 storms within 2 weeks and snow piled up to ur knees...
. . . . . I was just trekking thru the snow... past all the American named cars Laughing

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 10 hrs ago    Post subject: I don't mind dining alone...

11 hrs ago

. ..
. . . . I'm emotionally stable.. .
. .
. But I don't dine alone or go to the movies alone.... I dont tink one has anyting to do with the other.... It could if you want it to, tho...

10 hrs ago

Bitch you do have to be emotionally stable. Most people can not even be alone with their thoughts in private. Let alone be amongst other groups and couples alone and truly be happy unless they are emotionally stable and capable of being able to happily dine alone.

Unstable, broken, or lonely people will always get takeout.

. ..
. or...
. . emotionally unstable ppl make unwise economic mistakes like dining out alone cuz they wanna make it seem that they're treatin themselves or have a care cuz that's better than just sittin at home and wallow iin their self pitty...
. . . . and ppl who do take out are practical, and want a quick bite to eat so that they can have more free time to do things like laundry, gym, homework.... they're secure so they have 0 second thoughts about pickin up a takeout meal...

. .. . this line of reasonin is rather common place and not at all outrageous. Ppl can twist and turn the reasons behind their action all they want....

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 11 hrs ago    Post subject: I don't mind dining alone...

. ..
. . . . I'm emotionally stable.. .
. .
. But I don't dine alone or go to the movies alone.... I dont tink one has anyting to do with the other.... It could if you want it to, tho...

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 12 hrs ago    Post subject: If you are not light-skinned, with a small nose & thin lips

1 days ago

. .
. .. . . . . . i don't tink models have a look.... Nor should they have one.. .

. . . . . . .. Anyone can be one.... Idk why anyone would want to be one tho. It's like the 2nd most brain dead job there is, after parkin lot attendant. There's no thinking involved.... How boring!

20 hrs ago

Staying in shape, keeping your skin clear, competing with a million other people--nope, no work for the brain at all.

. . .

. . . . . um.... Are u kiddin me?

. .. . . . u dont tink ordinary ppl like me and probably u have routines to stay in shape and take care of themselves so they look crwazie? U just literally described basic human functions as somesort of arduous tasks that models do that none of us is able to do as well in our everyday pedestrian lives lol... And compete? Do u know how they compete? They show up to castings, smile, and walk up n down the room theyre in a few times.

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 21 hrs ago    Post subject: If you are not light-skinned, with a small nose & thin lips

. .
. .. . . . . . i don't tink models have a look.... Nor should they have one.. .

. . . . . . .. Anyone can be one.... Idk why anyone would want to be one tho. It's like the 2nd most brain dead job there is, after parkin lot attendant. There's no thinking involved.... How boring!

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: How many of them would u smash with?

2 days ago

ALL...

2 days ago

.. .
.omg... hungry hole...

1 days ago

WHO SAID THAT MY HOLE WOULD BE COMPROMISED??

. . .
. . . . . . .. .
. . . . uh huh.. . . Wink

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: If you could write your love story, how would it go?

1 days ago

Guy meets guy. Guy dumps guy for a job offer somewhere else. Guy lives happily ever after making a shit ton of money.

. .
. .
. Laughing
. . oommmfffggg... this is mee all day.

.. . .. . . ugh.

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Are you still going to shop at H&M

2 days ago

. . . .
.. . . . . . Yea... why not?
. . . H&M has never had a history of supporting any political agenda or superiority policy. It has never donated money to any politically affiliated organizations. Its execs have never publicly spoken out against any human issues, aside from commitments to fair labor practices...
.. . other corporations have that history... like Chik-fil-a... Papa Jonh's pizza... they deliberately, calculatedly, chose their sides and on their own accord, donated money to their agenda..

... H&M is a multi billion doller corp with thousands of items in many seasons per year, going from sketches to production to distribution to retail, ALL over the world.... They probably hired a large advertisin firm to do their cataloging for them. at the shoot, there were most likely several dozen models, with hundreds of items to throw on... snap snap... and then next look. so their 8 hr work days are most productive.
. . . . critically thinking using reasons, it was an oversight... or ppl didn't even have race in their minds when they haphazardly threw on this hoody for this boy, threw on that cardigan for that girl... snap snap. 2 seconds, and they're onto the next child. this isn't some photo shoot for Vanity Fair where the model is dressed and stylized with actual planning and the shoot revolves around him.

.. . . . If you're a flaming Social Media Justice warrior and is screaming racist... you're doing a disservice to everyone. All Black people want is to be treated the same as everyone... how can that happen if every single thing is dug and scoured and dissect for anyting that could fit into your narrative of perceived racism?

.. . . . . . . . they're like firemen... without fire... there'd be no firemen. without a plethora of perceived racism, these over zealous SMJWs are bored and their raison d'etre is stifled.

2 days ago

I bet you'd change your tune if it were a little Asian boy wearing a sweatshirt saying "deepest chink in the armor"..Smile

2 days ago

. . .
. .
. . . . did you have any critical thinking statement to dispute, refute, correct, or agree with my analysis and claims of H&M?
. .. . . did I say anyting outrageous or does all seem pretty sensible?

. . or are you only here for a knee-jerk reaction and hope things are indeed racial and racist so that you have someting to live for?

1 days ago

You hit the blk man on the head. Now just ignore the rest cause wining about racism is a staple for us. We can't move forward from that cause that is just too much responsibility

. . . .

. . . . . . . . . ok so I cant agree with what you said but I don't disagree . . .
. . . I can't agree because you said i hit that black man on the head. ...

My entire post was to critically approach a situation, independent of race, to derive at a conclusion where H&M did not deliberately exhibit their internal racism. Because they don't have a corporation wide pattern of racist behavior.
. . . . . I spoke on a very specific behavior and disapprove of it. It's a behavior of junping to conclusion to automatically assume someting. It has nothing to do with being Black. Because it's a behavior. White ppl can and do scream (reverse) racism at opportune times. Asian ppl can and do scream racism at the wrong time.

. .
A lot of the (bored) forumers do engage in this non productive behavior. They need to learn that ppl can talk about a specific subject du jour, a specific behavior that has nothing to do with race. Because anyone of any race can engage in a behavior.

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Are you still going to shop at H&M

2 days ago

. . . .
. . . H&M has never had a history of supporting any political agenda or superiority policy. It has never donated money to any politically affiliated organizations. Its execs have never publicly spoken out against any human issues, aside from commitments to fair labor practices...
.. . other corporations have that history... like Chik-fil-a... Papa Jonh's pizza... they deliberately, calculatedly, chose their sides and on their own accord, donated money to their agenda..

... H&M is a multi billion doller corp with thousands of items in many seasons per year, going from sketches to production to distribution to retail, ALL over the world.... They probably hired a large advertisin firm to do their cataloging for them. at the shoot, there were most likely several dozen models, with hundreds of items to throw on... snap snap... and then next look. so their 8 hr work days are most productive.
. . . . critically thinking using reasons, it was an oversight... or ppl didn't even have race in their minds when they haphazardly threw on this hoody for this boy, threw on that cardigan for that girl... snap snap. 2 seconds, and they're onto the next child. this isn't some photo shoot for Vanity Fair where the model is dressed and stylized with actual planning and the shoot revolves around him.

.. . . . If you're a flaming Social Media Justice warrior and is screaming racist... you're doing a disservice to everyone. All Black people want is to be treated the same as everyone... how can that happen if every single thing is dug and scoured and dissect for anyting that could fit into your narrative of perceived racism?

.. . . . . . . . they're like firemen... without fire... there'd be no firemen. without a plethora of perceived racism, these over zealous SMJWs are bored and their raison d'etre is stifled.

2 days ago

I bet you'd change your tune if it were a little Asian boy wearing a sweatshirt saying "deepest chink in the armor"..Smile

2 days ago

. .
. . And yes... I'm an Asian immigrant who lives in a major urban center...
. .... I know exactly what casual racism is. And I know exactly what sytemic racism is. I know it when I see it. I've had enough hoodrats make it know to me. But I don't go projecting it on everyting and sitt around and blame my failures on it.
. . . . . You can, if you'd like.
. . . . . .. ... .

2 days ago

This is where your deep seated hatred for black people comes shining through. You can spend all day on bgc lusting after black dick, and like your pasty pedo counterpart, you think that makes you an expert on black people. Where in any of this discussion has any of the black participants here blamed any failings on this ad? Nowhere, but that's your subtle way of making it known how little regard you truly have for us. Which is fine with me. In reality, you would be no more than an exotic fuck to me either, so its all good..Smile

. .
. yea sure... seek and yee shall find.

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

2 days ago

. . . .

2 days ago

. .
. . And yes... I'm an Asian immigrant who lives in a major urban center...
. .... I know exactly what casual racism is. And I know exactly what sytemic racism is. I know it when I see it. I've had enough hoodrats make it know to me. But I don't go projecting it on everyting and sitt around and blame my failures on it.
. . . . . You can, if you'd like.
. . . . . .. ... .

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

2 days ago

. . . .

2 days ago

You quiet you get back in kitchen wash dishes we need to get ready for afternoon lunch rush. You wash a dishes you make a good you make a clean! Ip dong hong dong wing dong ching chong wing wang dong doy song dong soy sauce!

2 days ago

wow

. .
is this the one who usually runn around screaming racist at white ppl?
Laughing
. . . I've had experience from riffraffs like him as a teen b4... doesn't get a rise out of me....

.. . . in fact... I get the last laugh... some of those bums from highschool are now on welfare, sitting on their steps still... Laughing Laughing Laughing . . . and they know what I'm doing with my life...
. . . . . I'll see them again at school reunion.

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

2 days ago

. . . .

2 days ago

. . .
. .
. . . . did you have any critical thinking statement to dispute, refute, correct, or agree with my analysis and claims of H&M?
. .. . . did I say anyting outrageous or does all seem pretty sensible?

. . or are you only here for a knee-jerk reaction and hope things are indeed racial and racist so that you have someting to live for?

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

2 days ago

. . . .

2 days ago

. . .
. . . . . you mean this?

. . I'm not offended. Noodles are a ubiquitous asian food.
. . . . .

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

. . . .

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: How many of them would u smash with?

2 days ago

ALL...

.. .
.omg... hungry hole...

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Current obsession

. . .
. i like the black pair...
. . . . . . .

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Caption this. Or make give it a MEME inscription.

. . .
. . .. "Cum in my ass bro"

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: This nigga done pissed me off...

.. .
. .
. . .. . . . priorities bew... this guy dragged you along for years... and ur pissed at him askin u to make spam?

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: What is a “classy fem”?

. . .
. me bitch . .
.. . i'm classy... im fem... im pussie.... i'm a classy fem pussie... puurrrr cwunt.

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: What stores/businesses have the cutest employees/shoppers?

. . . . . . . . . Abercrombie lol...

. . . . . kings are workin at organic grocery stores now?

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Gospel singer leaves industry & comes out as bisexual

. . .
. . . i'm shure his knecklaces gave him away a lil while ago lol

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Transform Your Shithole

. . .

. . . I wish someone would help me rearrange my shithole...

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Most men can be

. . . .

. . . . . I think most of the time, those instances of "looking" at other men isn't an act of "checking out" the men...
. . . . . . it could be those men who are looking are taking in information about another male. we're animal with enormous brain, hungry for information. We do it on auto pilot. ....

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: poor Hawaii

. Laughing . . . . my friend posted it...

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: poor Hawaii

. . . .
. . . .uuuggghhh.... I've bin tryin to make it out to Hawaii for the past 5 yrs.... My friend is stationed on one of the Islands....

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Trump calls Haiti and African countries

. . .

Trump reminds me a lot of the forum.... Xenophobic, racist, and deliberately illiterate.

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Tony finally admitted....

. ..
. .. he likes to feel your scruff on his booty checks while u munch the hole ?

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: What Mozart Actually Looks Like

2013-01-09 15:56:26

I see an avian flu account.

. .
. .
. . .that's a person in European clothing... how does one just say that's Mozart?
. . . . . he could have been an academic, a soldier, a govt. official, a well to-do merchant, or another skilled composer....

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: What Mozart Actually Looks Like

2013-01-09 15:56:26

How come there's so many other contemporary portraits of Mozart and Beethoven which show them as white? I guess they must all just be deliberate forgeries and part of a massive conspiracy which everyone alive at the time bought into, Mozart and Beethoven included.

2014-11-28 16:54:41

.....pretty much........ its like how Jesus is always painted as a Aryan when he was legitimately Middle eastern but everyone sees him as white .

. .
. . . Jesus isn't always painted or portrayed as White... and not everyone sees him as White... you said that because you think that.
. . . and his origins isn't some sort of mystique... it's literally written in every single Bible-the world's most popular book-that he was born to a parent of middle eastern Jewish origins and he spent his life in the region.

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: What keeps AA HIV rates so high? 1in 2 diagnosed with HIV.

7 days ago

. ..
. .
. . . . . A lot of factors contribute to HIV infection rates .. . . some of which are poverty, homophobia, high "community viral load," difficulty of health care access, incarceration, lack of education, ...

. . . the vast majority of gay Blk men prefer other Blk men... that also contributes to a higher rate of infection...

7 days ago

That last factor probably being the most influential--Black men tend to select from the same dating pool but white men do as well and Latino men.

Gay communities are segregated.

7 days ago

. ..
. . . .
. . . . . . .. . pool selection is similar in as far as the ideology of ppl wanting to be with their own....
.. . . the major difference is the size of the pool for selection....

White, non hispanic, ppl are over 65% of the US population... Blacks are about 12.5% and Hispanic/Latino are a bit higher at nearly 14%... So you see how more vast the pool of Whites [men, and gay] are?

. .. .. the vid noted that Latino men fared a bit better than Black men in HIV infection rates... which is the same narrative with their population size as compared to Black men.

6 days ago

Your conclusion is that based on the degrees of freedom in regards to a frequency, we can conclude that disparities in HIV rates are due to the entropy in the population. What the hell? That makes no sort of sense, because that is not how a probability density function is calculated. Sure, degrees of freedom matter with Student tests, but you need a hell of a lot more than just a frequency, which, by the way is not a probability. The probability of whether or not a black man will get HIV would be answered via a probability density function. While frequency does play a role in that, that, in itself, is not a probability nor can you conclude that entropy in the US population(the amount of variation there is) impacts the probability of getting HIV without a test statistic.

6 days ago

. . .
.. . . it doesn't make sense because that's not what I said.... that's what you said.
. . . . I said a variety of factors. You can focus on anyone factor you'd like.

6 days ago

That is what you said. I just phrased it properly. The statistical term is called degrees of freedom,or it is the degrees by which something can be varied. You said that a reason for the rate of HIV infection among African-American men being what it was can be attributed to a smaller pool where you gave an example of a frequency of white men. You said 65%, I believe. The amount of possible variations you have for a set relates to what is called entropy. The attribute you referred to is called the degrees of freedom, and while that is used in Student or t-tests, you need more than that.

The amount by which things in that pool vary refers to its degrees of freedoms, which is related to the entropy of that set. If one were to say that the major difference is the selection for that pool as associated to HIV rates by virtue of that, which is the same by virtue of there existing entropy, based solely on the frequency, that is nonsensical.

Spin it however you want, what you said was nonsense.

. . .
. you're full of hot air and indulge in masturbatory circumlocution.

. . . . . . . 10 Black men, 10 Latino men, 10 White men. All HIV positive, all absolute numbers.
. . . . . . Population size of Blk men: 100.
Population size of Latino men: 120.
Population size of White men: 500.
. . . .. now toss them in and mix well.... the probability of encountering an HIV positive Blk male is 1:10 .... Latino male: 1:12 .... White male 1:50 . .. . .
. . . . do you see how, with all else being equaled, the small population size increases the probability of encountering a particular controlled subject?
. . . . . this is one of the contributing factors.

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: I love how gay men

sodomy_ wrote:
1515691601 . ..
. . I love how they suck cawks...
foreva_da_fight wrote:
1515691973 We don't suck cawk round here....we suck dick
sodomy_ wrote:
1515692023 . ..
. bitch u sucked 5 cawks since New Year's Eve.
. . . .
foreva_da_fight wrote:
1515692125 Nope only one dick for me

It was on new years!
. .

.. . . . Nasty hoe.
. . any vids?

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

sodomy_ wrote:
1515691601 . ..
foreva_da_fight wrote:
1515691973 We don't suck cawk round here....we suck dick
. ..
. bitch u sucked 5 cawks since New Year's Eve.
. . . .

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Left Center or Rite?

. .
. .
. .
. .dats all u in the center Laughing

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

. ..

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: This Is Why Most Dudes Wont Fuck With Y\'all

. . .
. . . .. that's just some random guy, a nobody to you, who's enjoyin himself. . . .

. .. . . . . . . the correct responses would be you either are happy for him or you don't have any opinion on it....

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: What keeps AA HIV rates so high? 1in 2 diagnosed with HIV.

7 days ago

. ..
. .
. . . . . A lot of factors contribute to HIV infection rates .. . . some of which are poverty, homophobia, high "community viral load," difficulty of health care access, incarceration, lack of education, ...

. . . the vast majority of gay Blk men prefer other Blk men... that also contributes to a higher rate of infection...

7 days ago

That last factor probably being the most influential--Black men tend to select from the same dating pool but white men do as well and Latino men.

7 days ago

. ..
. . . .
. . . . . . .. . pool selection is similar in as far as the ideology of ppl wanting to be with their own....

White, non hispanic, ppl are over 65% of the US population... Blacks are about 12.5% and Hispanic/Latino are a bit higher at nearly 14%... So you see how more vast the pool of Whites [men, and gay] are?

. .. .. the vid noted that Latino men fared a bit better than Black men in HIV infection rates... which is the same narrative with their population size as compared to Black men.

6 days ago

Your conclusion is that based on the degrees of freedom in regards to a frequency, we can conclude that disparities in HIV rates are due to the entropy in the population. What the hell? That makes no sort of sense, because that is not how a probability density function is calculated. Sure, degrees of freedom matter with Student tests, but you need a hell of a lot more than just a frequency, which, by the way is not a probability. The probability of whether or not a black man will get HIV would be answered via a probability density function. While frequency does play a role in that, that, in itself, is not a probability nor can you conclude that entropy in the US population(the amount of variation there is) impacts the probability of getting HIV without a test statistic.

. . .
.. . . it doesn't make sense because that's not what I said.... that's what you said.
. . . . I said a variety of factors. You can focus on anyone factor you'd like.

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: What keeps AA HIV rates so high? 1in 2 diagnosed with HIV.

7 days ago

. ..
. .

7 days ago

7 days ago

. ..
. . . .

7 days ago

How close to a cure do you think we are?

.. .

. . . . .. . . we currently have a functional cure right now.... HIV positive persons are able to live within a few years of the natural average age of all men, with recommended adherence to treament of course.

. .
. . . . . . and there's no chance of an HIV positive person who has attained the undetectable status to infect anyone else.

. .
Unfortunately, these advances are one of the factors that contributes to risky sexual behavior. Ppl don't see dead AIDS patients anymore... Out of sight... Out of mind.

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: What keeps AA HIV rates so high? 1in 2 diagnosed with HIV.

7 days ago

. ..
. .

7 days ago

. ..
. . . .

sodomy_

Senior

Dix
Nebraska
United States

. ..
. .

Change Online Status: Status Update: