Search

POST NEWBi-stud's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Black men that obsess over having Mixed Kids

bi-stud

Newbie (go easy on me)

Paris
Ile-De-France
France

PostPosted: 2020-01-07 18:18:34     Post subject: Black men that obsess over having Mixed Kids

2020-01-01 15:44:11

Hell....If that's what they wanna do fuck it. Sometimes you will never understand why people do the things they do but it aint effecting your life any so keep it moving.The more important thing is them taking care of these damn children when they born.

Those who turn COMPLACENT and forget their ROOT & HISTORY will loose their IDENTITY and eventually get ERASED............... even biologically
Forum :  Topic : Biggest handicap that African Americans (as a whole) have

bi-stud

Newbie (go easy on me)

Paris
Ile-De-France
France

PostPosted: 2019-09-10 14:12:22     Post subject: Biggest handicap that African Americans (as a whole) have

2019-09-10 12:54:43

Blacks main problem (in this country) is that they follow an authoritarian African American system that kills all dissent by labeling people coons and racists. It's the same problem any authoritarian run system has (can't improve because productive criticism is routinely destroyed.) This constant push for re-segregation and forced purity in thought is the exact wrong way for any financially depressed group to move up in a capitalist system. Right? We're poor. So, lets cut ourselves off from groups that have more finances to share, and let's all make them out to be the enemy. Good luck trying to move up in a capitalist system by discouraging friendships with people who have more money and power than yourselves. In a way, Capitalism is sort of a luck, and popularity contest that greatly rewards those in the right place and time (that say the right things to the right person.)

Are you Caucasian
Forum :  Topic : Alicia Keys never came out of the closet publicly

bi-stud

Newbie (go easy on me)

Paris
Ile-De-France
France

PostPosted: 2019-09-09 18:46:17     Post subject: Alicia Keys never came out of the closet publicly

2019-09-06 10:06:26

Smart woman... why come out now and ruin her money. Only the fools come out and ruin their career to please a group who will never pay a bill or lend support to her. Let the world keep asking. Nosy people are too dumb on how the to catch a cold in minus weather... they are also the main ones who don't have their own shit together.

2019-09-07 12:57:09

Absolutely.

2019-09-07 13:27:59

I'm tired of seeing our people struggle... we spend too much time on BS that will never improve their lives.

2019-09-09 18:09:43

Isn't that the purpose of coming out. To spread awareness, inspire others? Make it easier for this marginalized group to improve their lives?

Beyond comprehension how a NON-HETEROSEXUAL person with faculties intact would not see nor value the importance of a celebrity ANNOUNCING and PUBLICISING their sexuality regardless of cost.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

bi-stud

Newbie (go easy on me)

Paris
Ile-De-France
France

PostPosted: 2016-03-17 16:24:15     Post subject: The Africans are ganging up against me at work

wettboipussy4u wrote:
1457999554 This particular African dude keeps trying to rule me at work. Always tryna tell me wat to do like he cares for me and doesnt want me to get in trouble foh.He isn't my boss. He is my equal and we do the same exact job. He is cool with the bosses and thinks he is one. I don't have an ID card cos the boss took mine to adjust it. I punch in and out manually. Dude asked me aggressively why don't u have a ID card. I told him wats ur business. Your not my boss. Ur not getting paid extra bothering me nor is it ur head if I make a mistake at work. So why are u always botherog me if I've never talked with u at work .it got ugly and we were both in each others faces. It almost got physical but he walked away and told ALL the Africans at my job . they weren't even there now they are giving me dirty looks at work . I'm off today but I'll report tomorrow and I know they are gonna put energy in getting a rise out of me. I don't know why people bother mwi stay to myself do my work and go.
admins_ex wrote:
1458006372 Laughing

What kind of Africans are these?

Dem Nigerians ain't right....
Be careful though.... I know them group of negroes are highly intelligent and hold their own on the international stage. In fact one of their own actually engineered what we know today as the Internet!!!( Phillip Emegwali) Plus in all of the suppressed black world, you only can find a full fledged AUTO MANUFACTURING COMPANY in Nigeria and on top of that, since the late 1980s the highest scoring and achieving race/ nation has been AFRICANS FROM NIEGRIA!!! Although Euro American hid that sensitive info for long until recently....... So respect them brothers of owers, they proudly remind me of what we lost tragically in the demonic hands of Caucasians................................... Calm down, there is a way.. The brother may be attracted to you.......

bi-stud

Newbie (go easy on me)

Paris
Ile-De-France
France

PostPosted: 2016-03-17 16:10:47     Post subject: The Africans are ganging up against me at work

wettboipussy4u wrote:
1457999554 This particular African dude keeps trying to rule me at work. Always tryna tell me wat to do like he cares for me and doesnt want me to get in trouble foh.He isn't my boss. He is my equal and we do the same exact job. He is cool with the bosses and thinks he is one. I don't have an ID card cos the boss took mine to adjust it. I punch in and out manually. Dude asked me aggressively why don't u have a ID card. I told him wats ur business. Your not my boss. Ur not getting paid extra bothering me nor is it ur head if I make a mistake at work. So why are u always botherog me if I've never talked with u at work .it got ugly and we were both in each others faces. It almost got physical but he walked away and told ALL the Africans at my job . they weren't even there now they are giving me dirty looks at work . I'm off today but I'll report tomorrow and I know they are gonna put energy in getting a rise out of me. I don't know why people bother mwi stay to myself do my work and go.
admins_ex wrote:
1458006372 Laughing

What kind of Africans are these?

Dem Nigerians ain't right....
wettboipussy4u wrote:
1458006665 Idk they got that horrible accent.
Negroes at war in WHITE land is just an abomination in the eyes of OUR ancestors!! Square your shoulders and take the high road. Speak with knowledge about our history and reality as a powerless group, it would ring through thick enslaved skulls at some point. Trust me, it works ALWAYS!! Btw Kill that ACCENT joke, you LOST a language and shouldn't at all be the police of a EURO tongue. It's coonery alert

bi-stud

Newbie (go easy on me)

Paris
Ile-De-France
France

PostPosted: 2015-05-17 07:46:07     Post subject: Tiger Mandingo's Sentencing...

duncan-hines24 wrote:
1431825505 lord they hittem with a mack truck!!!!
wordsoftruth wrote:
1431849037 Hey, they gotta make an example outa somebody to show that the white is right justice system will not tolerate any of the big black breeding stock tainting their own herd............
Your mind is SHARP and your SOUL *still* connects with the SUN! A miracle for a fully melanated Afrikan MALE born in that anti-melanin-caucasian-european Incubator called the USA.......
First Page 1 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: