logo
Search
 
POST NEWHaitianncreole's Posts
Author Message
Back to top
Forum : Music Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-27 20:00:33     Post subject: Beyonce stans GET in here NOW

U silly queenz everyone knows you cant predict the day the aliens deliver the android a "baby"
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-12 23:06:06     Post subject: LOOK YOU PUSSY ASS FEM NIGGAS

dreamingboi wrote:
1323542335 MY PAGE SAYS I DON'T FUCK WITH YOU PUSSY ASS FEM NIGGAS. SO WHY ARE YOU STILL TRYING TO GET WITH A NIGGA? DO YOU WANT YOUR EYE BLACK AND LIP BUSTED? CAUSE THAT'S THE SHIT YOU GONNA GET IF WE MEET AND YOU'RE FEM.CAN'T STAND YOU SOFT SPOKEN ASS NIGGAS AND DON'T INBOX ME ARE YOU A BOTTOM AND THE SHIT ON MY PAGE STUPID ASS NIGGAS.
No one can love you like a fem boy can.....I love my baby!!!
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-08 18:43:05     Post subject: SO about the new super Earth they descovered.

_woody_ wrote:
1323384344 The same book that says its ok to beat your slaves to death? Confused
jcrue wrote:
1323390224 It never said that, Aretha's hate is effecting you.
_woody_ wrote:
1323390298 It did, i posted the verse on page 1
jcrue wrote:
1323390490 I need you to fully read your Bible, and get into the New Testament. A lot of them old rules were eradicated by other actions or by Jesus.
_woody_ wrote:
1323390726 I had to quote this twice to highlight the irony of you telling me to read the bible when you denied a verse that was already posted and proven. Laughing
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1323390954 Why must these crying Christians be so basic??
_woody_ wrote:
1323391095 lack of education Laughing
My question to them is if they dont know their history, how can they call Muslims infidels and barbaric???? Lastly here is the real voodoo for these bitches http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9NL8e9hI07p8TX32
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-08 18:35:54     Post subject: SO about the new super Earth they descovered.

_woody_ wrote:
1323384344 The same book that says its ok to beat your slaves to death? Confused
jcrue wrote:
1323390224 It never said that, Aretha's hate is effecting you.
_woody_ wrote:
1323390298 It did, i posted the verse on page 1
jcrue wrote:
1323390490 I need you to fully read your Bible, and get into the New Testament. A lot of them old rules were eradicated by other actions or by Jesus.
_woody_ wrote:
1323390726 I had to quote this twice to highlight the irony of you telling me to read the bible when you denied a verse that was already posted and proven. Laughing
Why must these crying Christians be so basic??
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-08 18:31:08     Post subject: SO about the new super Earth they descovered.

kneversecond wrote:
1323384344 THE HUMAN RACE IS STILL YOUNG. JUST POPPED OUT THE PUSSY... WE GOT A WHILE TO GO YET... THE DINOSAURS AT LEAST HAD A FEW MILLI YEARS... WE ONLY BEEN HERE 10,000 YRS OR SO.
smutfiles wrote:
1323385261 UM JUST BECAUSE THE HUMAN RACE IS YOUNGE DOES NOT MEAN A DAMN THING.

WHAT DOES THE HUMAN RACE BEING YOUNG MEAN WHEN THE EARTH RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK IS OVER CROWDED AND WARMER THAN NORMAL?

_woody_ wrote:
1323385337 No response to the verse i posted? Neutral
smutfiles wrote:
1323385644 TRAMP
_woody_ wrote:
1323385771 Id rather be a tramp that can think for herself than a tool for the same book that was used to justify 400 years of slavery. Wink

You're mad because I'm schooling you on your own religion. Laughing
smutfiles wrote:
1323386078 YEAH I'LL GET OVER IT.
Woody you are soooooo fucking right... Christianity was for the slaves
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-08 18:29:40     Post subject: SO about the new super Earth they descovered.

_woody_ wrote:
1323384344 The same book that says its ok to beat your slaves to death? Confused
smutfiles wrote:
1323384490 WHERE AT?

UNLESS YOU GIVE ME PROOF IT SAYS THAT, YOUR CLAIM IS DENIED.
_woody_ wrote:
1323384644 denied, what a perfect word to use.

Exodus 21:20-21 And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

So its ok to beat your slave long as it takes them a day or two to die from their injuries.
smutfiles wrote:
1323385420 THAT'S THE OLD TESTAMENT WHICH IS WHY WE HAVE A NEW TESTAMENT TO FOLLOW.

DUH.
another dumb thing.
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-08 18:28:47     Post subject: SO about the new super Earth they descovered.

kneversecond wrote:
1323384344 THE HUMAN RACE IS STILL YOUNG. JUST POPPED OUT THE PUSSY... WE GOT A WHILE TO GO YET... THE DINOSAURS AT LEAST HAD A FEW MILLI YEARS... WE ONLY BEEN HERE 10,000 YRS OR SO.
smutfiles wrote:
1323385261 UM JUST BECAUSE THE HUMAN RACE IS YOUNGE DOES NOT MEAN A DAMN THING.

WHAT DOES THE HUMAN RACE BEING YOUNG MEAN WHEN THE EARTH RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK IS OVER CROWDED AND WARMER THAN NORMAL?

First you say that Earth is new to the people that are born and then you say this...... contradiction...go find a man
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-08 18:27:16     Post subject: SO about the new super Earth they descovered.

_woody_ wrote:
1323384344 The same book that says its ok to beat your slaves to death? Confused
do_right2305 wrote:
1323384606 Yep, it also speaks about this man who can walk on water

and about this dude who lived inside a whale

oh and according to it, we're distant relatives since we are all descendants of the same couple

so, Hey cuz? Very Happy
smutfiles wrote:
1323385038 SEE B!TCH NOW I HAVE TO LARGEN MY FONT ON YO ASS.

THE BIBLE DIDN'T SAY YOU HAD TO AGREE WITH IT BUT TO FOLLOW IT.

FUKK WHAT U DISLIKE.

IT DOESN'T SAY YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BURN IN HELL IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN IT. Laughing
Stupid.
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-08 18:23:18     Post subject: SO about the new super Earth they descovered.

smutfiles wrote:
1323384344 http://youtu.be/NZZnV_L5N20

The Bible predicted a new Earth in the books of Revelations.

i think we are going to hell.
Hell doesn't exist.
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-08 02:54:46     Post subject: bible NOAHS ARK a lie

whocares11 wrote:
1323331482 how can any sane person believe that NOAH had 2 of every kind of land animal on earth in his ark? thats impossible. how did polar bears walk from the artic to his ship? how did south american snakes get to his ship? and the poop from the animals alone would have made it impossible to clean up because how can u get rid of sheit from millions of animals? this is just another biblical fairytale that brainwashed negros believe in
phutt89 wrote:
1323333143 OMG, two of every animal in the area you idiot! Nobody believes that not even Christians. Noah's Ark is real. His son's are our descendents.
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1323333775 Noah Arc was such a great movie and you sound so fucking foolish
phutt89 wrote:
1323334183 Bitch why do I sound foolish. You need to say that shit to the person who wrote this shit. I'm foolish because I believe in the bible you faggot ass don't believe in anything but sucking dick. Die bitch ok. I'm not in the mode.
And you call yourself a christian ahahaha
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-08 02:42:55     Post subject: bible NOAHS ARK a lie

whocares11 wrote:
1323331482 how can any sane person believe that NOAH had 2 of every kind of land animal on earth in his ark? thats impossible. how did polar bears walk from the artic to his ship? how did south american snakes get to his ship? and the poop from the animals alone would have made it impossible to clean up because how can u get rid of sheit from millions of animals? this is just another biblical fairytale that brainwashed negros believe in
phutt89 wrote:
1323333143 OMG, two of every animal in the area you idiot! Nobody believes that not even Christians. Noah's Ark is real. His son's are our descendents.
Noah Arc was such a great movie and you sound so fucking foolish
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-04 22:35:38     Post subject: SHITTED ON DICK.....VIDEO!!!!!!

worldpeacenlove wrote:
1322964244 http://www.4shared.com/video/qCYTEo0J/gay_scat_-_slave_literally_get.html
social-loner wrote:
1323057359 ONLY white men. SMH
you better say that hahaha
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-04 20:46:04     Post subject: we are officially a police state, today 60 senators voted to

sista_rumancoke wrote:
1322796719 suspend habeas corpus, of course this means nothing to the air-headed 90% of you who only think about pop divas and housewives of atlanta but the 10% of us with functional brains understand the awful premise that has just been set.

If Obama doesn't veto this I want a divorce. Neutral

"Think about that for a minute. Life imprisonment. Without ever being charged, tried, or convicted of a crime. Without ever having an opportunity to prove your innocence to a judge or a jury of your peers. And without the government ever having to prove your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt."

http://wearechangetv.us/2011/11/61-senators-betrayed-you-today-they-authorized-the-indefinite-suspension-of-habeus-corpus/ href='/board/teams_posts.php?team=axzz1fLPtqHUf' style='text-decoration:none' class='hash'>#axzz1fLPtqHUf
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1323052720 yes it is sad...
sista_rumancoke wrote:
1323052782 Idea
this is what you called an atrocity.
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-04 20:38:40     Post subject: we are officially a police state, today 60 senators voted to

sista_rumancoke wrote:
1322796719 suspend habeas corpus, of course this means nothing to the air-headed 90% of you who only think about pop divas and housewives of atlanta but the 10% of us with functional brains understand the awful premise that has just been set.

If Obama doesn't veto this I want a divorce. Neutral

"Think about that for a minute. Life imprisonment. Without ever being charged, tried, or convicted of a crime. Without ever having an opportunity to prove your innocence to a judge or a jury of your peers. And without the government ever having to prove your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt."

http://wearechangetv.us/2011/11/61-senators-betrayed-you-today-they-authorized-the-indefinite-suspension-of-habeus-corpus/ href='/board/teams_posts.php?team=axzz1fLPtqHUf' style='text-decoration:none' class='hash'>#axzz1fLPtqHUf
yes it is sad...
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-04 19:34:33     Post subject: Christmas: Why celebrate it if you don't believe in Christ?

Dont believe in Christ?????? hahaha that is a sin right? hahahahaha smh KWANZAA all day!
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-04 19:08:53     Post subject: SHITTED ON DICK.....VIDEO!!!!!!

http://www.4shared.com/video/qCYTEo0J/gay_scat_-_slave_literally_get.html
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-30 13:56:35     Post subject: Be real..U REALLY want a gay man?????

nofreevocalz wrote:
1319980553 OK,I am needing some honesty this Sunday morning..are you REALLY attracted to other gay men? Let's not make this a matter of semantics.By this I mean totally gay men just like yourself..not Trade,truly Bi tops or straight guys. If you had your choice, would it be another gay man or a straight dude? Even if the dude is very masculine but gay? I am includng DL guys in the gay category also...
My boyfriend and i are totally gay......We love gay boys. Just not foolish ones that make foolish choices that can effect the group that they are with. BUT GAY BOYS ROCK!!
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-29 22:30:58     Post subject: WHO DO YOU THINK REALLY WROTE THE BIBLE? I'LL TELL YOU WHO

lamarc wrote:
1319745883 Chile the truth of the matter is the "ROMAN" catholic church, pilgrims,and King James of England wrote the bible and made whoever they came in contact with live by its words with force. The bible that is used in American churches today are the"King James" version. Chile who is King James?

I refuse to read the rules and literature of a 15th-16th century slave master and African murderer.

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://i44.2mhajc7.jpg
he also was a homosexual!!! AYE!!!!!
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-29 18:54:11     Post subject: YOUR WEDDING SONG

Government Hooker by Lady GAGA

and Run The World by Beyonce.....
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions II Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-29 18:30:43     Post subject: Would You Fuck The Person Above You?

maybe
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions II Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-29 15:16:28     Post subject: Would The Guy Above You Make A Better Top Or Bottom In Porn?

yayo_star wrote:
Bottom
top
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 20:06:03     Post subject: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

lnfamous wrote:
1319762628 I'm So Saving All Of This Info..

And I Will SPAM This To The White House And Show Them You On BGC...
1-tenacious-1 wrote:
1319820941 Stop!!!

Don't be like that! Laughing
lnfamous wrote:
1319821029 Nope.. I Am..

lOl It's Showing To Men HUMPING each Other..

The White House WILL LOVE THIS!
mrbronco wrote:
1319821580 I'm sure they have software that can tell if it's fake and then again youll be the one in trouble for sending stuff like that to the white house but I hope you make it in broadway with an attitude like that lmao I'll be a success at what I do either way btw my uncle is a broadway director he did productions for the lion king you never know who you are entertaining do you... I guess it's a lesson learned right?
_egotistical wrote:
1319842452 Wasn't the Lion King production done by Julie Taymor?
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319843990 yessssssssss because he is sitting up here lying...hahahaha a director tho
_egotistical wrote:
1319844177 Guess his uncle was a white female, two tony awards, and from Boston!

I like how he ignored my comments and progressed onto others..
mrbronco wrote:
1319844247 Ugh no my uncle is James earl jones google him that's how I got the intern at walt Disney world
_egotistical wrote:
1319844336 I know who he is!

Receipts? You said your uncle is a "Broadway director" for Lion King!
mrbronco wrote:
1319846150 He is! As my uncle states he should have been the director because he co helped with her with direction with mufas & the set up I'm just speaking from his point of view I mean I respect him enough he has helped me get far he just thinks she recieved credit for the team that's all Smile
_egotistical wrote:
1319846290 Neutral
So your "uncle" isn't a Broadway director? Seeing as the credits was all given to Julie Taymor!

So, do you have any pictures of you and your "uncle"?
mrbronco wrote:
1319846397 Yes I have plenty wtf why are y'all so ignorant I don't understand lmao
_egotistical wrote:
1319846486 So can you show them?

Or is that a no?
mrbronco wrote:
1319846668 I'll just let you continue to believe what you want I have plenty of pictures with my uncle but I refuse to place them up on this forum due to the endangerment of & my uncles reputation so in that case I decline and my bad that wasnt written to you it was that minimum wage couple above you.
_egotistical wrote:
1319846779 Why would one place them within the forums?

Doesn't your profile have a picture section?
mrbronco wrote:
1319847227 Really? After all of what y'all have said to me lol my family is first before anything & maybe if y'all came at me with some intelligence you would have had the chance to see a few pics of me with my uncle on the set of numberous broadway shows my mother always said be careful what you speak because it might be opportunity lost or gained so in that case it's lost because y'all are all low class & won't ever amount to such based on your bigotry perspectives but maybe the gold pot of welfare will suit all of you until then duesces - signing off Mr. Bronco
Are you unhappy? Do you need a hug? i feel so bad for you right now for some reason. You should be sharing you education not boasting it in people's face...i just dont understand. i really dont....
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 19:59:45     Post subject: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

lnfamous wrote:
1319762628 I'm So Saving All Of This Info..

And I Will SPAM This To The White House And Show Them You On BGC...
1-tenacious-1 wrote:
1319820941 Stop!!!

Don't be like that! Laughing
lnfamous wrote:
1319821029 Nope.. I Am..

lOl It's Showing To Men HUMPING each Other..

The White House WILL LOVE THIS!
mrbronco wrote:
1319821580 I'm sure they have software that can tell if it's fake and then again youll be the one in trouble for sending stuff like that to the white house but I hope you make it in broadway with an attitude like that lmao I'll be a success at what I do either way btw my uncle is a broadway director he did productions for the lion king you never know who you are entertaining do you... I guess it's a lesson learned right?
_egotistical wrote:
1319842452 Wasn't the Lion King production done by Julie Taymor?
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319843990 yessssssssss because he is sitting up here lying...hahahaha a director tho
_egotistical wrote:
1319844177 Guess his uncle was a white female, two tony awards, and from Boston!

I like how he ignored my comments and progressed onto others..
mrbronco wrote:
1319844247 Ugh no my uncle is James earl jones google him that's how I got the intern at walt Disney world
_egotistical wrote:
1319844336 I know who he is!

Receipts? You said your uncle is a "Broadway director" for Lion King!
mrbronco wrote:
1319846150 He is! As my uncle states he should have been the director because he co helped with her with direction with mufas & the set up I'm just speaking from his point of view I mean I respect him enough he has helped me get far he just thinks she recieved credit for the team that's all Smile
_egotistical wrote:
1319846290 Neutral
So your "uncle" isn't a Broadway director? Seeing as the credits was all given to Julie Taymor!

So, do you have any pictures of you and your "uncle"?
mrbronco wrote:
1319846397 Yes I have plenty wtf why are y'all so ignorant I don't understand lmao
_egotistical wrote:
1319846486 So can you show them?

Or is that a no?
mrbronco wrote:
1319846668 I'll just let you continue to believe what you want I have plenty of pictures with my uncle but I refuse to place them up on this forum due to the endangerment of & my uncles reputation so in that case I decline and my bad that wasnt written to you it was that minimum wage couple above you.
_egotistical wrote:
1319846779 Why would one place them within the forums?

Doesn't your profile have a picture section?
mrbronco wrote:
1319847227 Really? After all of what y'all have said to me lol my family is first before anything & maybe if y'all came at me with some intelligence you would have had the chance to see a few pics of me with my uncle on the set of numberous broadway shows my mother always said be careful what you speak because it might be opportunity lost or gained so in that case it's lost because y'all are all low class & won't ever amount to such based on your bigotry perspectives but maybe the gold pot of welfare will suit all of you until then duesces - signing off Mr. Bronco
_egotistical wrote:
1319847539 Within all that failure of the English language!

You have no proof! It's okay Sir. I didn't expect you to have ANY proof! You keeping on referring to "welfare".. Is this you trying to indicate something about your position in society?

You Sir are beyond pathetic! On a social website engaging in frivolous/intangible claims, too which you have no proof! How sad.. Lying and portraying a false image of your social stature. People of stature doesn't boast of belittle others. The signs of a fraud trying to obtain entertainment.
True.
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 19:58:16     Post subject: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

lnfamous wrote:
1319762628 I'm So Saving All Of This Info..

And I Will SPAM This To The White House And Show Them You On BGC...
1-tenacious-1 wrote:
1319820941 Stop!!!

Don't be like that! Laughing
lnfamous wrote:
1319821029 Nope.. I Am..

lOl It's Showing To Men HUMPING each Other..

The White House WILL LOVE THIS!
mrbronco wrote:
1319821580 I'm sure they have software that can tell if it's fake and then again youll be the one in trouble for sending stuff like that to the white house but I hope you make it in broadway with an attitude like that lmao I'll be a success at what I do either way btw my uncle is a broadway director he did productions for the lion king you never know who you are entertaining do you... I guess it's a lesson learned right?
_egotistical wrote:
1319842452 Wasn't the Lion King production done by Julie Taymor?
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319843990 yessssssssss because he is sitting up here lying...hahahaha a director tho
_egotistical wrote:
1319844177 Guess his uncle was a white female, two tony awards, and from Boston!

I like how he ignored my comments and progressed onto others..
mrbronco wrote:
1319844247 Ugh no my uncle is James earl jones google him that's how I got the intern at walt Disney world
_egotistical wrote:
1319844336 I know who he is!

Receipts? You said your uncle is a "Broadway director" for Lion King!
mrbronco wrote:
1319846150 He is! As my uncle states he should have been the director because he co helped with her with direction with mufas & the set up I'm just speaking from his point of view I mean I respect him enough he has helped me get far he just thinks she recieved credit for the team that's all Smile
_egotistical wrote:
1319846290 Neutral
So your "uncle" isn't a Broadway director? Seeing as the credits was all given to Julie Taymor!

So, do you have any pictures of you and your "uncle"?
mrbronco wrote:
1319846397 Yes I have plenty wtf why are y'all so ignorant I don't understand lmao
_egotistical wrote:
1319846486 So can you show them?

Or is that a no?
mrbronco wrote:
1319846668 I'll just let you continue to believe what you want I have plenty of pictures with my uncle but I refuse to place them up on this forum due to the endangerment of & my uncles reputation so in that case I decline and my bad that wasnt written to you it was that minimum wage couple above you.
_egotistical wrote:
1319846779 Why would one place them within the forums?

Doesn't your profile have a picture section?
mrbronco wrote:
1319847227 Really? After all of what y'all have said to me lol my family is first before anything & maybe if y'all came at me with some intelligence you would have had the chance to see a few pics of me with my uncle on the set of numberous broadway shows my mother always said be careful what you speak because it might be opportunity lost or gained so in that case it's lost because y'all are all low class & won't ever amount to such based on your bigotry perspectives but maybe the gold pot of welfare will suit all of you until then duesces - signing off Mr. Bronco
I came at you with intelligence but you just showed how ignorant you are. Can you please just hang it up.
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 18:32:01     Post subject: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

lnfamous wrote:
1319762628 I'm So Saving All Of This Info..

And I Will SPAM This To The White House And Show Them You On BGC...
1-tenacious-1 wrote:
1319820941 Stop!!!

Don't be like that! Laughing
lnfamous wrote:
1319821029 Nope.. I Am..

lOl It's Showing To Men HUMPING each Other..

The White House WILL LOVE THIS!
mrbronco wrote:
1319821580 I'm sure they have software that can tell if it's fake and then again youll be the one in trouble for sending stuff like that to the white house but I hope you make it in broadway with an attitude like that lmao I'll be a success at what I do either way btw my uncle is a broadway director he did productions for the lion king you never know who you are entertaining do you... I guess it's a lesson learned right?
_egotistical wrote:
1319842452 Wasn't the Lion King production done by Julie Taymor?
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319843990 yessssssssss because he is sitting up here lying...hahahaha a director tho
_egotistical wrote:
1319844177 Guess his uncle was a white female, two tony awards, and from Boston!

I like how he ignored my comments and progressed onto others..
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319844356 he is mad because he is a lair. He is so quick to say "you never know who you are talking too" but if he is truly white house bound wouldn't he be worried about his image? I just feel that this is a median for his anger. He is hypersensitive and a lair. that the real tea
_egotistical wrote:
1319844464 Eh...
If he's aiming for the White House, then good luck to him!
Just the Lion King comment was fetched! Now he said his uncle is "James Earl Jones"..

Interesting!
just the facts http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_College_Program
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 18:30:43     Post subject: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

lnfamous wrote:
1319762628 I'm So Saving All Of This Info..

And I Will SPAM This To The White House And Show Them You On BGC...
1-tenacious-1 wrote:
1319820941 Stop!!!

Don't be like that! Laughing
lnfamous wrote:
1319821029 Nope.. I Am..

lOl It's Showing To Men HUMPING each Other..

The White House WILL LOVE THIS!
mrbronco wrote:
1319821580 I'm sure they have software that can tell if it's fake and then again youll be the one in trouble for sending stuff like that to the white house but I hope you make it in broadway with an attitude like that lmao I'll be a success at what I do either way btw my uncle is a broadway director he did productions for the lion king you never know who you are entertaining do you... I guess it's a lesson learned right?
_egotistical wrote:
1319842452 Wasn't the Lion King production done by Julie Taymor?
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319843990 yessssssssss because he is sitting up here lying...hahahaha a director tho
_egotistical wrote:
1319844177 Guess his uncle was a white female, two tony awards, and from Boston!

I like how he ignored my comments and progressed onto others..
mrbronco wrote:
1319844247 Ugh no my uncle is James earl jones google him that's how I got the intern at walt Disney world
_egotistical wrote:
1319844336 I know who he is!

Receipts? You said your uncle is a "Broadway director" for Lion King!
NO HE IS LYING AT EVERY HBCU LIKE FAYETTEVILLE STATE, WHICH HE DOES ATTEND THEY GIVE THAT INTERNSHIP OUT FOR FREE AND THEY WORK YOU LIKE A SLAVE......HE IS LYING I WENT TO MORGAN STATE UNIVERSITY AND I KNOW THIS FOR FACT
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 18:27:23     Post subject: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

mrbronco wrote:
1319762628 [Niggas that live with with they Mama or live for the club scene, Or don't have a J.O.B, Oooop & No diploma lol! Almost forgot you retail or the fast food workers] This is not applicable towards you, Where are the successful men at?
mcking wrote:
1319842028 Why? You want our money? sidenote: Yous a big ass bottom...tf this niggas 7 feet tall and shit
mrbronco wrote:
1319842090 Excuse me I have my own lol I stated this because broke niggas all on me GET ON MY LEVEL!
mcking wrote:
1319842269 lol get on your level? Dude slick work at Toys R Us and shit. They got him plastered outside as that big ass giraffe telling people to come in. Damn, son, I know you mad at yo genes. Is yo Mama dead or did you grow 8 more feet after you came out the pussy?
mrbronco wrote:
1319842740 Awww you seemed to have more than i thought you would! Hey at least you have an imagination
mcking wrote:
1319842985 Seriously though, did Walmart hire you as a tourist attraction or some shit? I know damn well a 7 foot queen with ain't getting more than minimum wage. This nigga even comes with purses Laughing I just can't take anything you say serious
mrbronco wrote:
1319843702 No actually the white hired me due to recent graduation check my credentials bruh don't get me confused with you haha
mcking wrote:
1319844000 lol this nigga is telling duck tales. Ain't nobody hire yo ass nigga. This nigga probably roaming from house to house because he got disowned after mommy and daddy realized he was a big ass queen. Now, he's on here talking about his credentials. I see none. Maybe they're in your purse? Laughing
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319844163 I really just cant...Why is she so mad??? No one cares about who she is. Just another BGCer
mcking wrote:
1319844319 but the shits entertaining
He dont understand that he is giving us a goooooooo KI....Oh you know he things WEED kills you and makes you dumb right...... http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhQv1SkFM56X4g4TIB
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 18:25:56     Post subject: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

lnfamous wrote:
1319762628 I'm So Saving All Of This Info..

And I Will SPAM This To The White House And Show Them You On BGC...
1-tenacious-1 wrote:
1319820941 Stop!!!

Don't be like that! Laughing
lnfamous wrote:
1319821029 Nope.. I Am..

lOl It's Showing To Men HUMPING each Other..

The White House WILL LOVE THIS!
mrbronco wrote:
1319821580 I'm sure they have software that can tell if it's fake and then again youll be the one in trouble for sending stuff like that to the white house but I hope you make it in broadway with an attitude like that lmao I'll be a success at what I do either way btw my uncle is a broadway director he did productions for the lion king you never know who you are entertaining do you... I guess it's a lesson learned right?
_egotistical wrote:
1319842452 Wasn't the Lion King production done by Julie Taymor?
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319843990 yessssssssss because he is sitting up here lying...hahahaha a director tho
_egotistical wrote:
1319844177 Guess his uncle was a white female, two tony awards, and from Boston!

I like how he ignored my comments and progressed onto others..
he is mad because he is a lair. He is so quick to say "you never know who you are talking too" but if he is truly white house bound wouldn't he be worried about his image? I just feel that this is a median for his anger. He is hypersensitive and a lair. that the real tea
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 18:22:43     Post subject: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

mrbronco wrote:
1319762628 [Niggas that live with with they Mama or live for the club scene, Or don't have a J.O.B, Oooop & No diploma lol! Almost forgot you retail or the fast food workers] This is not applicable towards you, Where are the successful men at?
mcking wrote:
1319842028 Why? You want our money? sidenote: Yous a big ass bottom...tf this niggas 7 feet tall and shit
mrbronco wrote:
1319842090 Excuse me I have my own lol I stated this because broke niggas all on me GET ON MY LEVEL!
mcking wrote:
1319842269 lol get on your level? Dude slick work at Toys R Us and shit. They got him plastered outside as that big ass giraffe telling people to come in. Damn, son, I know you mad at yo genes. Is yo Mama dead or did you grow 8 more feet after you came out the pussy?
mrbronco wrote:
1319842740 Awww you seemed to have more than i thought you would! Hey at least you have an imagination
mcking wrote:
1319842985 Seriously though, did Walmart hire you as a tourist attraction or some shit? I know damn well a 7 foot queen with ain't getting more than minimum wage. This nigga even comes with purses Laughing I just can't take anything you say serious
mrbronco wrote:
1319843702 No actually the white hired me due to recent graduation check my credentials bruh don't get me confused with you haha
mcking wrote:
1319844000 lol this nigga is telling duck tales. Ain't nobody hire yo ass nigga. This nigga probably roaming from house to house because he got disowned after mommy and daddy realized he was a big ass queen. Now, he's on here talking about his credentials. I see none. Maybe they're in your purse? Laughing
I really just cant...Why is she so mad??? No one cares about who she is. Just another BGCer
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 18:19:50     Post subject: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

lnfamous wrote:
1319762628 I'm So Saving All Of This Info..

And I Will SPAM This To The White House And Show Them You On BGC...
1-tenacious-1 wrote:
1319820941 Stop!!!

Don't be like that! Laughing
lnfamous wrote:
1319821029 Nope.. I Am..

lOl It's Showing To Men HUMPING each Other..

The White House WILL LOVE THIS!
mrbronco wrote:
1319821580 I'm sure they have software that can tell if it's fake and then again youll be the one in trouble for sending stuff like that to the white house but I hope you make it in broadway with an attitude like that lmao I'll be a success at what I do either way btw my uncle is a broadway director he did productions for the lion king you never know who you are entertaining do you... I guess it's a lesson learned right?
_egotistical wrote:
1319842452 Wasn't the Lion King production done by Julie Taymor?
yessssssssss because he is sitting up here lying...hahahaha a director tho
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 18:17:53     Post subject: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

mrbronco wrote:
1319762628 [Niggas that live with with they Mama or live for the club scene, Or don't have a J.O.B, Oooop & No diploma lol! Almost forgot you retail or the fast food workers] This is not applicable towards you, Where are the successful men at?
mcking wrote:
1319842028 Why? You want our money? sidenote: Yous a big ass bottom...tf this niggas 7 feet tall and shit
mrbronco wrote:
1319842090 Excuse me I have my own lol I stated this because broke niggas all on me GET ON MY LEVEL!
mcking wrote:
1319842269 lol get on your level? Dude slick work at Toys R Us and shit. They got him plastered outside as that big ass giraffe telling people to come in. Damn, son, I know you mad at yo genes. Is yo Mama dead or did you grow 8 more feet after you came out the pussy?
mrbronco wrote:
1319842740 Awww you seemed to have more than i thought you would! Hey at least you have an imagination
mcking wrote:
1319842985 Seriously though, did Walmart hire you as a tourist attraction or some shit? I know damn well a 7 foot queen with ain't getting more than minimum wage. This nigga even comes with purses Laughing I just can't take anything you say serious
hahaha okay some said it for us.
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 18:16:30     Post subject: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319762628 I feel that you are one of those people who tend to boast about the opportunities that they have earn and have been given because any successful person knows that opportunity is given most of the time. Being that i am a person who is appreciative of my success, i dont feel the need to tell everyone on BGC of it. You are a person who will never be content from within and i can see this from the comments that you have posted. Success is nothing without a humble and subtle approach. But my question is WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN WHO PERSEVERE? WHERE ARE ALL THE YOUNG AT HEART MEN AND THE ONES WHO TAKE CARE OF THEIR MAMAS BECAUSE I WAS TOLD IF HE TREATS YOU LIKE A PRINCE(SS) THEN HE WAS RAISED BY A QUEEN...-SAID BY The MoCHA One

When it all comes down to it, your "success" is a non-factor because you doing the same thing as everyone else obviously and that is sitting on BGC posting forums about yourself because you are trying to over compensate for not being a smaller bottom. You cannot find a man who will climb that tall tree, so you feel if you boast about your accomplishments some man will want you and they won't.SAID BY THE Chocolate one
mrbronco wrote:
1319841971 And I'm hearing this from somebody who asked me to have a 3 some with them lmao bitch get out of Fayetteville you whack!
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319842350 The weak will always try to slander the name of the righteous and what does that have to do with this forum and with what the topic is about? Nothing WHITE FLAG WAS WAIVED???-The CHOCOLATE ONE

No i asked you to suck my dick actually sir.-The Mocha One
mrbronco wrote:
1319842459 Once again tacky you must be mad because I look better than you & your bf put together let alone I turn you down lmao take your thirsty ass on please ugh just remember I just might be your boss bitch!
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319842976 Its clear you are not as smart as you think you are.-THE CHOCOLATE ONE


Your going to work in corporate America and thats going down very very soon. So have your wannabe 1% life, we stand with the 99% always. The abuse of authority will always be the most addictive drug. Your group think is infectious and i would never work for an organization that is ran by a man who has posted things like this forum on the NET. Wait but corporation follow these site so you would never be anyone boss hunny. and just word to the wise u need to put this on you profile if you want to work in corporatism american you dumb bitch...........-THE MOCHA ONE

PRIVACY NOTICE:

Warning! To any person, employer (past, present or future), entity, corporation of any type, non-profit institution, Agent, Agency of any governmental structure (including but not limited to the United States Federal Government) that uses this website or any of its associated websites or monitors this website or associated websites: you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including but not limited to my status updates, photos, comments made about my photos, pictures, logos, graphics or any other art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to any of my associated profiles and/or any of the contents therein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.

It is recommended that all other friends, members or subscribers post a similar notice to this. You also have my permission to copy and paste ONLY my Privacy Notice. Thank you.
mrbronco wrote:
1319843331 Lol you two were made for each other when I come to McDonald's ill throw a dollar or two ight I know it sucks not to be somebody but damn I was trying to help the pheasants of America lmao I wash my hands
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319843524 You are so crazy lol hahaha Life is harder then college. Life is the real school for all. but you will see but for now get checked into a mental institution because that institution of education has got you brain washed.
mrbronco wrote:
1319843616 Lmao I guess! I'm sure you believe in the illuminati too right? Y'all have no intellect none what so ever
hahahaha you knowing about us at all. hahaha I bet you dont know about the 42 laws of MAAT. Dont google hunny. hahahaha your so basic. All that schooling and so basic. It is clear that you are from North Carolina, and gay conservative christian. hahaha
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 18:14:25     Post subject: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

tha_mizfyt wrote:
1319762628 It's not about what you've accomplished or what you have... It's about what you plan to do with what you have. People waste their successes almost as often as they waste time. I'm not knocking those who don't "make something of their lives." True - it's sad to see a community of Black gay men lack progression, but I'd rather help us realize potential and grow as a community - economically as well as through emotional and physical support.

It starts with decreasing bashing and apathy and increasing encouragement and support. I have an established career, two degrees and a healthy relationship with my boyfriend. None of that would mean anything if I didn't use myself as a resource to help other Black gay men realize potential and accomplish their goals and aspirations.

You can't just say "get it together" and not offer a solution, homie.
mrbronco wrote:
1319841654 That's why we have education duh! Lol I mean nobody told me how I would end up where I am now but I did it by applying myself & I'm stating this to people who aren't doing anything with themselves I'm not Oprah lol but I do believe everybody in America can do up to full potential
tha_mizfyt wrote:
1319842347 You're starting to sound like Herman Cain...

I find it very hard to believe you achieved everything in your life independently without the help of one person - not through recommendation, no one ever helping you study, college loans, grants, scholarships, etc.

You don't have to be Oprah, and this is the real issue son... Any other culture you observe, you will see that - yes - the younger generation is is self-driven and self-motivated to succeed, but the older generation did not forget to pass the family- and community-oriented mindset down through generations. That's why companies like Disney and Proctor and Gamble and the Johnson Family can stay afloat. That's why those of us who are more well-off have family members who are well-off as well because "success" in this life is not solely about you're qualifications. It's about your network and ambition.

I applied myself and I worked very hard - so I have a lil more than the people who were beside me, but TRUST AND BELIEVE I did not do it "on my own." Success is a communal effort.
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319843210 He is a white blonde but like the male Nicki Minaj version cause that bitch is delusional.
mrbronco wrote:
1319843546 Either way your making minimum wage so it doesn't matter lol
Okay, all knowing one. You know everything im going to call you the encyclopedic from now on.
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 18:12:04     Post subject: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319762628 I feel that you are one of those people who tend to boast about the opportunities that they have earn and have been given because any successful person knows that opportunity is given most of the time. Being that i am a person who is appreciative of my success, i dont feel the need to tell everyone on BGC of it. You are a person who will never be content from within and i can see this from the comments that you have posted. Success is nothing without a humble and subtle approach. But my question is WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN WHO PERSEVERE? WHERE ARE ALL THE YOUNG AT HEART MEN AND THE ONES WHO TAKE CARE OF THEIR MAMAS BECAUSE I WAS TOLD IF HE TREATS YOU LIKE A PRINCE(SS) THEN HE WAS RAISED BY A QUEEN...-SAID BY The MoCHA One

When it all comes down to it, your "success" is a non-factor because you doing the same thing as everyone else obviously and that is sitting on BGC posting forums about yourself because you are trying to over compensate for not being a smaller bottom. You cannot find a man who will climb that tall tree, so you feel if you boast about your accomplishments some man will want you and they won't.SAID BY THE Chocolate one
mrbronco wrote:
1319841971 And I'm hearing this from somebody who asked me to have a 3 some with them lmao bitch get out of Fayetteville you whack!
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319842350 The weak will always try to slander the name of the righteous and what does that have to do with this forum and with what the topic is about? Nothing WHITE FLAG WAS WAIVED???-The CHOCOLATE ONE

No i asked you to suck my dick actually sir.-The Mocha One
mrbronco wrote:
1319842459 Once again tacky you must be mad because I look better than you & your bf put together let alone I turn you down lmao take your thirsty ass on please ugh just remember I just might be your boss bitch!
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319842976 Its clear you are not as smart as you think you are.-THE CHOCOLATE ONE


Your going to work in corporate America and thats going down very very soon. So have your wannabe 1% life, we stand with the 99% always. The abuse of authority will always be the most addictive drug. Your group think is infectious and i would never work for an organization that is ran by a man who has posted things like this forum on the NET. Wait but corporation follow these site so you would never be anyone boss hunny. and just word to the wise u need to put this on you profile if you want to work in corporatism american you dumb bitch...........-THE MOCHA ONE

PRIVACY NOTICE:

Warning! To any person, employer (past, present or future), entity, corporation of any type, non-profit institution, Agent, Agency of any governmental structure (including but not limited to the United States Federal Government) that uses this website or any of its associated websites or monitors this website or associated websites: you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including but not limited to my status updates, photos, comments made about my photos, pictures, logos, graphics or any other art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to any of my associated profiles and/or any of the contents therein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.

It is recommended that all other friends, members or subscribers post a similar notice to this. You also have my permission to copy and paste ONLY my Privacy Notice. Thank you.
mrbronco wrote:
1319843331 Lol you two were made for each other when I come to McDonald's ill throw a dollar or two ight I know it sucks not to be somebody but damn I was trying to help the pheasants of America lmao I wash my hands
You are so crazy lol hahaha Life is harder then college. Life is the real school for all. but you will see but for now get checked into a mental institution because that institution of education has got you brain washed.
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 18:06:50     Post subject: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

tha_mizfyt wrote:
1319762628 It's not about what you've accomplished or what you have... It's about what you plan to do with what you have. People waste their successes almost as often as they waste time. I'm not knocking those who don't "make something of their lives." True - it's sad to see a community of Black gay men lack progression, but I'd rather help us realize potential and grow as a community - economically as well as through emotional and physical support.

It starts with decreasing bashing and apathy and increasing encouragement and support. I have an established career, two degrees and a healthy relationship with my boyfriend. None of that would mean anything if I didn't use myself as a resource to help other Black gay men realize potential and accomplish their goals and aspirations.

You can't just say "get it together" and not offer a solution, homie.
mrbronco wrote:
1319841654 That's why we have education duh! Lol I mean nobody told me how I would end up where I am now but I did it by applying myself & I'm stating this to people who aren't doing anything with themselves I'm not Oprah lol but I do believe everybody in America can do up to full potential
tha_mizfyt wrote:
1319842347 You're starting to sound like Herman Cain...

I find it very hard to believe you achieved everything in your life independently without the help of one person - not through recommendation, no one ever helping you study, college loans, grants, scholarships, etc.

You don't have to be Oprah, and this is the real issue son... Any other culture you observe, you will see that - yes - the younger generation is is self-driven and self-motivated to succeed, but the older generation did not forget to pass the family- and community-oriented mindset down through generations. That's why companies like Disney and Proctor and Gamble and the Johnson Family can stay afloat. That's why those of us who are more well-off have family members who are well-off as well because "success" in this life is not solely about you're qualifications. It's about your network and ambition.

I applied myself and I worked very hard - so I have a lil more than the people who were beside me, but TRUST AND BELIEVE I did not do it "on my own." Success is a communal effort.
He is a white blonde but like the male Nicki Minaj version cause that bitch is delusional.
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 18:02:56     Post subject: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319762628 I feel that you are one of those people who tend to boast about the opportunities that they have earn and have been given because any successful person knows that opportunity is given most of the time. Being that i am a person who is appreciative of my success, i dont feel the need to tell everyone on BGC of it. You are a person who will never be content from within and i can see this from the comments that you have posted. Success is nothing without a humble and subtle approach. But my question is WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN WHO PERSEVERE? WHERE ARE ALL THE YOUNG AT HEART MEN AND THE ONES WHO TAKE CARE OF THEIR MAMAS BECAUSE I WAS TOLD IF HE TREATS YOU LIKE A PRINCE(SS) THEN HE WAS RAISED BY A QUEEN...-SAID BY The MoCHA One

When it all comes down to it, your "success" is a non-factor because you doing the same thing as everyone else obviously and that is sitting on BGC posting forums about yourself because you are trying to over compensate for not being a smaller bottom. You cannot find a man who will climb that tall tree, so you feel if you boast about your accomplishments some man will want you and they won't.SAID BY THE Chocolate one
mrbronco wrote:
1319841971 And I'm hearing this from somebody who asked me to have a 3 some with them lmao bitch get out of Fayetteville you whack!
worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319842350 The weak will always try to slander the name of the righteous and what does that have to do with this forum and with what the topic is about? Nothing WHITE FLAG WAS WAIVED???-The CHOCOLATE ONE

No i asked you to suck my dick actually sir.-The Mocha One
mrbronco wrote:
1319842459 Once again tacky you must be mad because I look better than you & your bf put together let alone I turn you down lmao take your thirsty ass on please ugh just remember I just might be your boss bitch!
Its clear you are not as smart as you think you are.-THE CHOCOLATE ONE


Your going to work in corporate America and thats going down very very soon. So have your wannabe 1% life, we stand with the 99% always. The abuse of authority will always be the most addictive drug. Your group think is infectious and i would never work for an organization that is ran by a man who has posted things like this forum on the NET. Wait but corporation follow these site so you would never be anyone boss hunny. and just word to the wise u need to put this on you profile if you want to work in corporatism american you dumb bitch...........-THE MOCHA ONE

PRIVACY NOTICE:

Warning! To any person, employer (past, present or future), entity, corporation of any type, non-profit institution, Agent, Agency of any governmental structure (including but not limited to the United States Federal Government) that uses this website or any of its associated websites or monitors this website or associated websites: you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including but not limited to my status updates, photos, comments made about my photos, pictures, logos, graphics or any other art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to any of my associated profiles and/or any of the contents therein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.

It is recommended that all other friends, members or subscribers post a similar notice to this. You also have my permission to copy and paste ONLY my Privacy Notice. Thank you.
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 17:52:30     Post subject: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

worldpeacenlove wrote:
1319762628 I feel that you are one of those people who tend to boast about the opportunities that they have earn and have been given because any successful person knows that opportunity is given most of the time. Being that i am a person who is appreciative of my success, i dont feel the need to tell everyone on BGC of it. You are a person who will never be content from within and i can see this from the comments that you have posted. Success is nothing without a humble and subtle approach. But my question is WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN WHO PERSEVERE? WHERE ARE ALL THE YOUNG AT HEART MEN AND THE ONES WHO TAKE CARE OF THEIR MAMAS BECAUSE I WAS TOLD IF HE TREATS YOU LIKE A PRINCE(SS) THEN HE WAS RAISED BY A QUEEN...-SAID BY The MoCHA One

When it all comes down to it, your "success" is a non-factor because you doing the same thing as everyone else obviously and that is sitting on BGC posting forums about yourself because you are trying to over compensate for not being a smaller bottom. You cannot find a man who will climb that tall tree, so you feel if you boast about your accomplishments some man will want you and they won't.SAID BY THE Chocolate one
mrbronco wrote:
1319841971 And I'm hearing this from somebody who asked me to have a 3 some with them lmao bitch get out of Fayetteville you whack!
The weak will always try to slander the name of the righteous and what does that have to do with this forum and with what the topic is about? Nothing WHITE FLAG WAS WAIVED???-The CHOCOLATE ONE

No i asked you to suck my dick actually sir.-The Mocha One
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 17:44:13     Post subject: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

I feel that you are one of those people who tend to boast about the opportunities that they have earn and have been given because any successful person knows that opportunity is given most of the time. Being that i am a person who is appreciative of my success, i dont feel the need to tell everyone on BGC of it. You are a person who will never be content from within and i can see this from the comments that you have posted. Success is nothing without a humble and subtle approach. But my question is WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN WHO PERSEVERE? WHERE ARE ALL THE YOUNG AT HEART MEN AND THE ONES WHO TAKE CARE OF THEIR MAMAS BECAUSE I WAS TOLD IF HE TREATS YOU LIKE A PRINCE(SS) THEN HE WAS RAISED BY A QUEEN...-SAID BY The MoCHA One

When it all comes down to it, your "success" is a non-factor because you doing the same thing as everyone else obviously and that is sitting on BGC posting forums about yourself because you are trying to over compensate for not being a smaller bottom. You cannot find a man who will climb that tall tree, so you feel if you boast about your accomplishments some man will want you and they won't.SAID BY THE Chocolate one
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-28 17:21:53     Post subject: Astrological Caste System

why are pisces Outcastes, Untouchables, "Children of God"??? I can understand metaphorically what you mean but i would prefer if you elaborate on each words meaning according to pisces.
Back to top
Forum : Politics Topic : 

haitianncreole

Newbie (go easy on me)
Joined: 2010-07-08 01:04:40
Posts: 88

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
United States

PostPosted: 2011-10-22 21:21:21     Post subject: Calling All the Uncle Toms

nnamdi619 wrote:
1319081802 ABORTION
Obama: Supports full abortion rights and even partial birth abortions, which is when the baby is partially born before being killed by abortion provider.
Paul: Is stanchly pro-life and has delivered over 4,000 babies as a physician.

BAILOUTS
Obama: Continued the Tarp program and bailed out the Auto-Industry.
Paul: Will allow bankruptcies to occur, no more bailouts! He will put an end to crony capitalism that is the result of big government and big business collusion.

ECONOMY
Obama: Has already spent nearly a trillion dollars to jump start the economy to no effect.

Ron Paul: As the crash approached, Ron Paul was heavily criticized by the media because he would not back down from his warnings about where big government policies were leading America. When those warnings came true, however, our President and leaders in Congress used it as an excuse to expand govt intervention and power on an unprecedented level. Excessive spending, artificial credit, and market manipulation crashed our economy, and no one should be surprised that these same policies continue to prolong the suffering for millions of Americans. He is fighting to fully audit (and then end) the Federal Reserve System, which has enabled the over 95% reduction of what our dollar can buy and continues to create money out of thin air to finance future debt. He would eliminate the income, capital gains, and death taxes to ensure you keep more of your hard-earned money and are able to pass on your legacy to your family without government interference.

DEATH PENALTY
Obama: For
Paul: Against

DRUGS
Obama: status quo
Paul: Believes in repealing most federal laws on drugs. More than half a million people are currently in jail because of drug related charges. Blacks represent about 13% of American population, but 50% of people convicted for drug related charges happen to be AA.

HEALTHCARE
Obama: Supports federal government one-size fits all solution to healthcare, which includes a mandate.
Paul: Believes in allowing the purchase of health insurance across state lines. Provide tax credits and deductions for all medical expenses. Exempt those with terminal illnesses from the employee portion of payroll taxes while they are suffering from such illnesses or are incurring significant medical costs associated with their conditions. Give a payroll deduction to any worker who is the primary caregiver for a spouse, parent, or child with a terminal illness. Tort reform is also essential. Make all Americans eligible for Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and remove government-imposed barriers to obtaining HSAs.

MARRIAGE
Obama: Opposes gay marriage.
Paul: Believes each state is entitled to decide.

PATRIOT ACT
Obama: Renewed it with the help of congress.
Paul: Voted against it in 2001 and again in 2011.

PHILOSOPHY
Obama: Believes in the growth of government and wealth redistribution (i.e wealth destruction)
Paul: Promotes personal liberty and efficient allocation of resources.

WAR
Obama: Has made no kind of commitment to removing all American troops from Afghanistan. In fact, he has increased the military budget drastically. A few days ago, he sent American soldiers to Uganda to help Museveni’s regime in its conflict with a rebel group. In case you didn’t know or have forgotten, Museveni is a dictator who has been in power since 1986. The Ugandan president has also voiced low-key support for the “Kill the Gays” bill.
Paul: Believes in ending all of America’s wars, closing many of the 700 American military bases around the world, and cutting 15% of the Defense budget; thereby, saving taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars. In this campaign, Paul is getting more donations from people who work for the military than either President Obama or any of the other Republican presidential candidates.

Obviously my assessment is coloured with bias, but it is nonetheless factual. The one thing that makes me sour about Paul is his expression of "doubt" about evolution. I truly hope that he's just pandering.
first48 wrote:
1319320570 YOU SOUND FUCKING CRAZY YOU BLACK MAN....SMH ALL THAT EDUCATION AND YOU BECOME A HOUSE NIGGAH UGH YOU DISGUST ME
zuluboy84 wrote:
1319322396 There is no need for the personal attack if you want to debate then do so with respect. The man took time to write his piece he deserves more than this tripe you are hurling at him. Step your game up and write a proper response or take a seat!
first48 wrote:
1319328467 open your eyes....you uncle TOMS
nnamdi619 wrote:
1319329874 Einstein..he's a liberal...Perhaps you should have read some actual comments instead of coming in here, leaving insults, and departing with no clue of what was actually being discussed.
first48 wrote:
1319330315 Smh smmfh political ideology has nothing to do with this....But you all are sheep in this forum so i would expect you too understand.
nnamdi619 wrote:
1319330459 Political ideology has everything to do with this. People call you an Uncle Tom if you happen to be a free-thinking libertarian/conservative....Everyone in this thread is sheep?? lol...I assume that you are the enlightened lmao...
first48 wrote:
1319331091 you are not a free-thinking libertarian/conservative because if you were you wouldnt care about posting forums about other people political association. But since you asked for it im going to give it to you. There is a war going on for your mind and the right (whites) is beginning to win over the black population when they are the reason this country is so fucked up. I dont like people to bash the president because you couldnt do his job nor could you make the long term decisions that he is forced to make on a daily bases. Oh how the sheep are so quick to dissent to the LIBERAL democrat but do nothing when a Conservative republican sucks the money out of the economy. You do want a federation sir, what you want is a confederation. A form of government that has a weak central government and strong state governments. hahaha you must want slavery to come back or for certain states to become complete landfills or prisons.....Because that is what is going to happen if this FREE MARKET system continues without a federation.....You sound stupid. Tea Partyer call them self conservative and they are racist. The republicans call themselves conservative and they are RASICT. Race and the Rightt will always be synonymous interchangeable. Read more and watch more MSNBC....because like you i have a degree as well and i know bullshit when i read it. But keep shearing these bgc sheep because POLITICS is all about being on a TEAM RIGHT u free-thinking libertarian/conservative...smh i digress
nnamdi619 wrote:
1319336102 lol...Okay, I will try to respond to the semi-coherent psycho-babble. Don't pretend to know things about people that you don't. I watch MSNBC daily. You should not simply shut out what the other side is saying because you disagree with it. I honestly, don't remember the last time I've watched Fox. It's a whole thing for me...I don't like the color scheme on there and the television graphics look antiquated to me lol. I don't understand why you equate "white" to conservatism. There have been many Black conservatives, such as Colin Powell and Condy Rice. Conservatism is not the reason the country is messed up, Keynesianism is. George Bush is one and so is Obama. None of the contenders has a more uncompromising record as a student of the Austrian school of economics as Ron Paul...I don't pretend to be capable of doing the president's job, but I know someone who can not only do it, but do it better lol..Republicans haven't been "sucking" money out of the economy. In fact, the only way a government can take money out of the economy is through taxes, which is exactly what Obama is suggesting we do. Ron Paul is the only one here fighting for a free society, where the individual is as free as possible from government coercion.
hahaha i see great fallacy in your statement....Shouldnt you be Occupying Wall street and not BGC?? but "the Austrian school of ECONOMICS" smh.....If you want another business man in office to TAKE FROM THE POOR then that is your plight...but AMERICA WILL NOT HAVE IT. Smh i hope you live a nice long life with health coverage and all. hahaha Imma start calling you right wingers the BANKER BOYS smmfh hahahaha be happy and broke for the rest of you life....hahaha keep supporting that right wing!!!
First Page 1 2 Last Page 
 
 


 
Change Online Status: Status Update: