logo
Search
 
POST NEWTorch's Posts
Author Message
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-17 14:51:43     Post subject: I’m Thinking About Moving To Germany

Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-10 01:46:13     Post subject: Has anyone here gotten a chemical peel done before?

wonder_woman_ wrote:
1507598261 your gonna be looking like freddy kruger for a month but once you heal you will look fabulous
How much it cost?
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-09 21:34:10     Post subject: Gay Black men love to be Coddled

wettboipussy4u wrote:
1507527409 Why do u think some do this?
khumian_beast wrote:
1507528331 Absent paternal figure. Raped/Molested by a paternal figure. Spoiled by a paternal figure as compensation for the other paternal figure being absent or as consolation for the other paternal figure rape/molesting them. Low self esteem.
torch wrote:
1507529553 Yo mind is all phucked up...
thumppper wrote:
1507601909 He sounds like a total slut.
when i read that i was like really Laughing
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-09 20:24:18     Post subject: Has anyone here gotten a chemical peel done before?

holotodoelmundo wrote:
1507598261 I have an appointment set up next month with a dermatologist for a VI Peel. I’m trying to diminish hyperpigmentation and scarring from shaving. I’ve seen videos of people getting them and my biggest dilemma isn’t the peeling process but trying to figure out how to work around going back to work while my skin is peeling.

The healing process is 10 days however I don’t want to take any vacation days to get this done because I need to save my holiday vacation request for New Years, overseas trip and relocation next year.

If you’ve had a peel before what was your experience ?
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-09 19:43:35     Post subject: I was a lil thicker

thumppper wrote:
1507568356 I know something that could fill you up.
you so nasty.......Laughing
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-09 14:44:02     Post subject: Gay Black men love to be Coddled

wettboipussy4u wrote:
1507527409 Why do u think some do this?
khumian_beast wrote:
1507528331 Absent paternal figure. Raped/Molested by a paternal figure. Spoiled by a paternal figure as compensation for the other paternal figure being absent or as consolation for the other paternal figure rape/molesting them. Low self esteem.
torch wrote:
1507529553 Yo mind is all phucked up...
lovedrug_ wrote:
1507574956 Self loathing and dreading your own past is a motherflower
Laughing you funny
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-09 01:45:17     Post subject: Gay Black men love to be Coddled

wettboipussy4u wrote:
1507527409 Why do u think some do this?
khumian_beast wrote:
1507528331 Absent paternal figure. Raped/Molested by a paternal figure. Spoiled by a paternal figure as compensation for the other paternal figure being absent or as consolation for the other paternal figure rape/molesting them. Low self esteem.
torch wrote:
1507529553 Yo mind is all phucked up...
khumian_beast wrote:
1507530025 Not really. Have enough deep conversation with people on here and you observe through interaction that most the people on here were raped/molested at a young age. Just like with a number of the pro blacks mafia on here, most of them have disclosed that they have had sex with white men at some point in the past.
Oh no!
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-09 01:13:42     Post subject: Gay Black men love to be Coddled

fillinthe______ wrote:
1507527409 Nothing more comfortable than being the little spoon. That's why.
realwomannj wrote:
1507529387 YOU'RE TOO UGLY TO BE ANYONE'S SPOON, DEAR...

Why did you log off
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-09 01:12:33     Post subject: Gay Black men love to be Coddled

wettboipussy4u wrote:
1507527409 Why do u think some do this?
khumian_beast wrote:
1507528331 Absent paternal figure. Raped/Molested by a paternal figure. Spoiled by a paternal figure as compensation for the other paternal figure being absent or as consolation for the other paternal figure rape/molesting them. Low self esteem.
Yo mind is all phucked up...
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-09 00:07:29     Post subject: Could you date lovepeacesoul1?

Hell no I would have to beat the sh!t out him....
Back to top
Forum : Religion Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-01 19:52:11     Post subject: The Religious Forum & Your Belief System?

lose-ya-breath wrote:
1506353380 There are no Christians on bgc...............I take that back. Yes there are. In America anyone can be Christian. Its so catholic-universal
gay-christian- wrote:
1506731917 What are you?
lose-ya-breath wrote:
1506743100 A grown man
gay-christian- wrote:
1506772422 You said there are no Christians on here, then grown man what do you classify yourself as?
lose-ya-breath wrote:
1506837867 A Grown Man. I said any and every can say they are Christian in ameirca even if the bibles say they are not. But then the bible never called anyone a christian
gay-christian- wrote:
1506898979 But then the bible never called anyone a christian.

Well if you take the time to read (((THE BIBLE))) then you would know that (((THE BIBLE))) indeed calls the followers of Christ Christians!

Here is what (((THE BIBLE))) says:

Acts 11:26
And when he had found him, he brought him back to Antioch. For a whole year they assembled together with and were guests of the church and instructed a large number of people; and in Antioch the disciples were first called Christians.

1 Peter 4:16
Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Acts 26:28 And Agrippa said to Paul, "In a short time would you persuade me to be a Christian."

lose-ya-breath wrote:
1506903929 When you take time to read your bible you will see in neither one of those scriptures did GOD ever call his people Christian. In Antioch the usage of the word was not a compliment. God is holy and he has called his people holy and he has called his people unto holiness. So all this saying i'm a Christian is nothing but manmade jibberish. If all of you on bgc that say you are Christian then so is the klan hanging you in trees. So is Trump calling them good people. So are all the abortion clinic bombers in the name of God and so are all the homos that God says is an abomination. So again in America and around the world anything can label itself Christian but are far removed from the God that is in heaven
I understand your testimony here, Sir. Yes, Christian is a manmade term but it was to follow jesus after he died. We all have to go through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ first in order to recieve the holy father. This is why it’s call the holy trinity(the father, son and the Holy Spirit). The Holy Spirit is the power of GOD.
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-10-01 17:37:53     Post subject: ATTENTION: BGCLIVE Forums Family...

wordsoftruth wrote:
1506864992 STARTING MONDAY, OCTOBER 2ND THRU OCTOBER 8TH!!!! INBOX ME FOR QUESTIONS OR MORE DETAILS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED....
libralove66 wrote:
1506888494 I'm very much interested and would've emailed you, but seemingly you have me blocked? What's really going on? And you didn't mention me. Am I'm not to participate on this?
wordsoftruth wrote:
1506888833 How are you blocked If we communicating right now?

aaaand you don't have to be @ mentioned to participate, its for all forum regulars.

Also you are not listed in the group @mention I copy and paste..so its #noshadenotea
jumanie-moore wrote:
1506889309 Derek Bishop's @libralove66 profile probably is thinking about several of his other alias profiles that you might have blocked ... But, that's what happens when you have 100,525,252 alias BGC profiles, you get confused.
Is he at church right now?
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-30 15:46:58     Post subject: How to not end up old, bitter and single

Most people I was in love with were long distance and I lost contact with them.. I'm not bitter because I believe in Christ... that's why I have my own everything .
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-17 22:23:04     Post subject: I'm Homeless and want to Join the Navy

Why are you homeless?
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-16 14:29:40     Post subject: This is why so many of you deal with drama on this site

sassy_sissy2017 wrote:
1505491422 You get into it with someone and then you start to look for more oppurtunities to engage with that person on the forums. Buffy was the queen of this but many of you engage in this as well.
torch wrote:
1505499136 Don't nobody be talking about my momma and my man!!!
lose-ya-breath wrote:
1505534184 Buffy and jumamie are the two biggest bags of toxic trash on this site along with all her other accounts. Yo momma and your man are trash
torch wrote:
1505540834 Why you. All my baby trash?he is not trash... jumanie is a very decent man. I know y'all don't get along but I see a different side of him. When he talk to him he makes me feel good on the inside.... I have my moment where I wish he can be here with me but he is in Washington state getting his life together. Tying to do big things for the future. I was gonna bye my baby pair of Jordan's for Christmas last year but he said no he rather take of me and him... so that's what I call a man..there are things about him you don't know about... but that's between me and him.
lose-ya-breath wrote:
1505584713 All I can say to that is LOL. You were going to buy that fag some Jordans!!! He was born and raised in Washington state. what do you mean he's up there getting it together. That old tired fag should have been together years ago. Stay off drugs and out of jail and being on probatin and you can do miracles with your life. MAybe that's why your onlone sissy man has so much time to EXPOSE a million people errday. What are you two women gonna do together? I thought gay men liked men?
Don't you talk about him like that!!! Nobody is perfect in this world.. there's nothing with me wanting to buy him a pair Jordan's. He is my man...I like the way we carry on his loving send me on and on With "my man" like envogue... you can't get mad because I got a thug nigga breaking records in it...he is getting his life together... @jumanie-moore is doing positive things that I cannot discuss with you. My man is not a sissy... quit calling him that. You are being disrespectful to me and him...

I know my man is not perfect but he is a loving companion! I know he may drop his seed everywhere but I will love my step children..I will not let you break up my family!!
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-16 14:25:11     Post subject: This is why so many of you deal with drama on this site

sassy_sissy2017 wrote:
1505491422 You get into it with someone and then you start to look for more oppurtunities to engage with that person on the forums. Buffy was the queen of this but many of you engage in this as well.
torch wrote:
1505499136 Don't nobody be talking about my momma and my man!!!
lose-ya-breath wrote:
1505534184 Buffy and jumamie are the two biggest bags of toxic trash on this site along with all her other accounts. Yo momma and your man are trash
torch wrote:
1505540834 Why you. All my baby trash?he is not trash... jumanie is a very decent man. I know y'all don't get along but I see a different side of him. When he talk to him he makes me feel good on the inside.... I have my moment where I wish he can be here with me but he is in Washington state getting his life together. Tying to do big things for the future. I was gonna bye my baby pair of Jordan's for Christmas last year but he said no he rather take of me and him... so that's what I call a man..there are things about him you don't know about... but that's between me and him.
lose-ya-breath wrote:
1505584713 All I can say to that is LOL. You were going to buy that fag some Jordans!!! He was born and raised in Washington state. what do you mean he's up there getting it together. That old tired fag should have been together years ago. Stay off drugs and out of jail and being on probatin and you can do miracles with your life. MAybe that's why your onlone sissy man has so much time to EXPOSE a million people errday. What are you two women gonna do together? I thought gay men liked men?
Don't you talk about him like that!!! Nobody is perfect in this world.. there's nothing with me wanting to buy him a pair Jordan's. He is my man...I like the way we carry on his loving send me on and on With "my man" like envogue... you can't get mad because I got a thing nigga breaking records in it...he is getting his life together... he is doing positive things that I cannot discuss with you. My man is not a sissy... quit calling him that. You are being disrespectful to me and him...

I know my man is not perfect but he is a loving companion! I know he may drop his seed everywhere but I will love my step children..I will not let you break up my family!!
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-16 00:47:14     Post subject: This is why so many of you deal with drama on this site

sassy_sissy2017 wrote:
1505491422 You get into it with someone and then you start to look for more oppurtunities to engage with that person on the forums. Buffy was the queen of this but many of you engage in this as well.
torch wrote:
1505499136 Don't nobody be talking about my momma and my man!!!
lose-ya-breath wrote:
1505534184 Buffy and jumamie are the two biggest bags of toxic trash on this site along with all her other accounts. Yo momma and your man are trash
Why you. All my baby trash?he is not trash... jumanie is a very decent man. I know y'all don't get along but I see a different side of him. When he talk to him he makes me feel good on the inside.... I have my moment where I wish he can be here with me but he is in Washington state getting his life together. Tying to do big things for the future. I was gonna bye my baby pair of Jordan's for Christmas last year but he said no he rather take of me and him... so that's what I call a man..there are things about him you don't know about... but that's between me and him.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-15 13:12:16     Post subject: This is why so many of you deal with drama on this site

sassy_sissy2017 wrote:
1505491422 You get into it with someone and then you start to look for more oppurtunities to engage with that person on the forums. Buffy was the queen of this but many of you engage in this as well.
Don't nobody be talking about my momma and my man!!!
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-09-10 21:50:17     Post subject: Fucking Florideans

I heard that earlier today.... 😂😂😂. Stupid asses!!! If that bullet come flying back at they asses then what😂😂
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-31 16:44:55     Post subject: Seminal Science: Modifying Male Semen to Fight STDs

skunch wrote:
1504123246 this was interesting until you started attacking bottoms. Wtf are gay men supposed to do, frot?

Fuck that noise.
torch wrote:
1504165703 It always a raw top that transmit to the person on the bottom. It has to be inserted... it very rare a bottom give HIV to a top. Thats why they rather the top and bottom be undetected before having sex if they are positive because the chances of infection is very very low because it's surpressed... That's why they want tops to use condoms because they transmit it to the bottoms. Of a top has HIV, its either he got it from a woman or he was once a bottom with a top who infected him. Now a woman can give it to a man through her vaginal secretions. The only way a top can get from a bottom if he is not undetectable with high numbers where he bleeds on the dick that's in protected. That only way that happens when you done use proper lubrications for the anus... but it they are using a condom there will be no transmission. A woman carrying the infection when she so wet she screaming on the dick. It going in you pee whole and get into your blood scream.
retrn2covenant wrote:
1504174935 I would be wrong to allow you to come into this thread and start trying to spread this kind of ignorant misinformation.

When the entire premise of this thread is based on a scientific article that outline exactly how viral infections like HIV is spread.


It's spread through the protein in reproductive fluids of both men and women. Just because it's slightly less likely to be passed from rectum to penis, nobody is saying it's impossible or even all that unlikely. It happens.


Furthermore, this strange notion you have about there only being two way that man can become infect either by having sex with an infected woman or being ejected into by another man is just not true.


As I said before, it is possible to transmit the virus through anal sex no matter what position you're playing.


Let's just accept the facts as they are and not try to twist them to make any one of the two doing the tangling any less capable of spreading disease if they are infected.


If you are choosing to allow someone to ejaculate up in you, you need to know that the risk of being infected are much greater simply by reason of you being ejaculated into by someone who potentially may be infected.



Declining to allow anyone to do his business inside of you is the best way to decrease your chances of being infected. It's just not healthy to do so and it's not good for your body.
torch wrote:
1504193736 I said it that way because.. that's the way they understand it..
retrn2covenant wrote:
1504209214 You need to slightly adjust your understanding. Some of what you say doesn't line up scientifically with what we know about how the virus is passed from person-to-person, whether they are inserting or being inserted into, either way poses a risk of infection.


However, because the partner being inserted into, they are at greater risk of the two fro being infected.


Its merely the difference between being dowsed with a chemical on the surface of having it inserted into your body through an orifice or cavity.

The chemical can be adsorbed either way under certain circumstanced, but the likelihood is much greater where contact is made internally.


The moral of this story is... Anal sex for both partners is dangerous, but it's even more so for the person having the virus injected into them.

The irony to this whole thing is that the same protein that makes is difficult for the body to break down semen when injected is the same proficient which is being used by the virus to transmit itself.


Don't swallow semen!
Stfu that's what I said on their level of understanding about tops and bottoms.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-31 10:35:36     Post subject: Seminal Science: Modifying Male Semen to Fight STDs

skunch wrote:
1504123246 this was interesting until you started attacking bottoms. Wtf are gay men supposed to do, frot?

Fuck that noise.
torch wrote:
1504165703 It always a raw top that transmit to the person on the bottom. It has to be inserted... it very rare a bottom give HIV to a top. Thats why they rather the top and bottom be undetected before having sex if they are positive because the chances of infection is very very low because it's surpressed... That's why they want tops to use condoms because they transmit it to the bottoms. Of a top has HIV, its either he got it from a woman or he was once a bottom with a top who infected him. Now a woman can give it to a man through her vaginal secretions. The only way a top can get from a bottom if he is not undetectable with high numbers where he bleeds on the dick that's in protected. That only way that happens when you done use proper lubrications for the anus... but it they are using a condom there will be no transmission. A woman carrying the infection when she so wet she screaming on the dick. It going in you pee whole and get into your blood scream.
retrn2covenant wrote:
1504174935 I would be wrong to allow you to come into this thread and start trying to spread this kind of ignorant misinformation.

When the entire premise of this thread is based on a scientific article that outline exactly how viral infections like HIV is spread.


It's spread through the protein in reproductive fluids of both men and women. Just because it's slightly less likely to be passed from rectum to penis, nobody is saying it's impossible or even all that unlikely. It happens.


Furthermore, this strange notion you have about there only being two way that man can become infect either by having sex with an infected woman or being ejected into by another man is just not true.


As I said before, it is possible to transmit the virus through anal sex no matter what position you're playing.


Let's just accept the facts as they are and not try to twist them to make any one of the two doing the tangling any less capable of spreading disease if they are infected.


If you are choosing to allow someone to ejaculate up in you, you need to know that the risk of being infected are much greater simply by reason of you being ejaculated into by someone who potentially may be infected.



Declining to allow anyone to do his business inside of you is the best way to decrease your chances of being infected. It's just not healthy to do so and it's not good for your body.
I said it that way because.. that's the way they understand it..
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-31 02:48:23     Post subject: Seminal Science: Modifying Male Semen to Fight STDs

skunch wrote:
1504123246 this was interesting until you started attacking bottoms. Wtf are gay men supposed to do, frot?

Fuck that noise.
It always a raw top that transmit to the person on the bottom. It has to be inserted... it very rare a bottom give HIV to a top. Thats why they rather the top and bottom be undetected before having sex if they are positive because the chances of infection is very very low because it's surpressed... That's why they want tops to use condoms because they transmit it to the bottoms. Of a top has HIV, its either he got it from a woman or he was once a bottom with a top who infected him. Now a woman can give it to a man through her vaginal secretions. The only way a top can get from a bottom if he is not undetectable with high numbers where he bleeds on the dick that's in protected. That only way that happens when you done use proper lubrications for the anus... but it they are using a condom there will be no transmission. A woman carrying the infection when she so wet she screaming on the dick. It going in you pee whole and get into your blood scream.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-19 16:37:03     Post subject: who wants anonymous raw dick on adam4adam?

buffytheslayer wrote:
1502725505 forevadalight was right them cakes sittin high sis Shocked





that profile she was hittin up said "anything goes" Neutral

who, in 2017, at age 55, is seeking raw dick from strangers? not buffy i'll tell ya that much i can't speak for the next hoe i value my life and my t-cells Neutral

PS: did this hoe really spell "planz" with a "z?" that's it, i'm convinced this hoe is an entire late 80s throwback from the wardrobe to spelling shit with a "z" instead of "s", this is a midlife crisis live in living color
torch wrote:
1503123808 Omg!!! The bitch tried me.... I can't believe this shit....
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503140022 Shocked what happened sis?
torch wrote:
1503158370 No I was flirting with @bgcbstkptsecret his inbox and he told him about it and and he tried to put me on blast in a thread... you mean to tell me that b!tch is 15 years older than me doing some hoe shit?
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503159030 "he told him about it"

that's one POSSIBLE version. unless of course they're both the same person. i've caught him on at least one backup account that he used to bash someone he had beef with, and to throw people off he actually argued with himself on his backup account to make it more credible.

timeline:

2015: him and his backup account are arguing in the forums

2017: his backup account which had been inactive for months comes back to the forums to bash someone he had beef with.

two things i don't believe in sis, republicans and coincidence. Confused
torch wrote:
1503159641 That's too much that call being delusional if he does that
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503159922 it's a fact he's yet to be able to explain. the backup account was @lamarev27

they were arguing in 2015, then lamar takes a LONG break, but comes back to bash someone he had never once traded font with. it doesn't make sense.

i believe he has more accounts, nobody who has backup accounts has just one, and it can be ANYBODY since we know he'll argue with himself to make it seem more authentic
torch wrote:
1503164742 He need a life.... that's middle age and delusional... he need Jesus
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503164801 good luck telling HER that Laughing
torch wrote:
1503167512 Long as she don't mess with my baby @jumanie-moore we cool....I will go off on her and all her alter egos
lose-ya-breath wrote:
1503169873 Torch find you a man and not just something male to drool over. Jumanie and buffy are not men sorry. Car prowling, probationary drug addicts. Running all over bgc talking about who is a fake account. Lifeless pitiful flesh
Just because Jumanie smoke weed do not mean he a drug addict... I smoke weed to..
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-19 16:32:35     Post subject: who wants anonymous raw dick on adam4adam?

buffytheslayer wrote:
1502725505 forevadalight was right them cakes sittin high sis Shocked





that profile she was hittin up said "anything goes" Neutral

who, in 2017, at age 55, is seeking raw dick from strangers? not buffy i'll tell ya that much i can't speak for the next hoe i value my life and my t-cells Neutral

PS: did this hoe really spell "planz" with a "z?" that's it, i'm convinced this hoe is an entire late 80s throwback from the wardrobe to spelling shit with a "z" instead of "s", this is a midlife crisis live in living color
torch wrote:
1503123808 Omg!!! The bitch tried me.... I can't believe this shit....
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503140022 Shocked what happened sis?
torch wrote:
1503158370 No I was flirting with @bgcbstkptsecret his inbox and he told him about it and and he tried to put me on blast in a thread... you mean to tell me that b!tch is 15 years older than me doing some hoe shit?
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503159030 "he told him about it"

that's one POSSIBLE version. unless of course they're both the same person. i've caught him on at least one backup account that he used to bash someone he had beef with, and to throw people off he actually argued with himself on his backup account to make it more credible.

timeline:

2015: him and his backup account are arguing in the forums

2017: his backup account which had been inactive for months comes back to the forums to bash someone he had beef with.

two things i don't believe in sis, republicans and coincidence. Confused
torch wrote:
1503159641 That's too much that call being delusional if he does that
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503159922 it's a fact he's yet to be able to explain. the backup account was @lamarev27

they were arguing in 2015, then lamar takes a LONG break, but comes back to bash someone he had never once traded font with. it doesn't make sense.

i believe he has more accounts, nobody who has backup accounts has just one, and it can be ANYBODY since we know he'll argue with himself to make it seem more authentic
torch wrote:
1503164742 He need a life.... that's middle age and delusional... he need Jesus
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503164801 good luck telling HER that Laughing
torch wrote:
1503167512 Long as she don't mess with my baby @jumanie-moore we cool....I will go off on her and all her alter egos
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503167572 Laughing nobody messes with the good homie jumanie i'll burn this whole forum down
torch wrote:
1503169196 Is naughty-bites a fake account too.. they b!tch always got something smart to say..he lucky he live in lame ass Honolulu..
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503169525 she don't live in honolulu that's ANOTHER fake account, possibly slimgoody's. i don't know WHOSE account it is but i know it's somebody's backup troll account
Oh Lawd these fake bitches online... I told him to go cremate himself
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-19 13:59:56     Post subject: who wants anonymous raw dick on adam4adam?

buffytheslayer wrote:
1502725505 forevadalight was right them cakes sittin high sis Shocked





that profile she was hittin up said "anything goes" Neutral

who, in 2017, at age 55, is seeking raw dick from strangers? not buffy i'll tell ya that much i can't speak for the next hoe i value my life and my t-cells Neutral

PS: did this hoe really spell "planz" with a "z?" that's it, i'm convinced this hoe is an entire late 80s throwback from the wardrobe to spelling shit with a "z" instead of "s", this is a midlife crisis live in living color
torch wrote:
1503123808 Omg!!! The bitch tried me.... I can't believe this shit....
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503140022 Shocked what happened sis?
torch wrote:
1503158370 No I was flirting with @bgcbstkptsecret his inbox and he told him about it and and he tried to put me on blast in a thread... you mean to tell me that b!tch is 15 years older than me doing some hoe shit?
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503159030 "he told him about it"

that's one POSSIBLE version. unless of course they're both the same person. i've caught him on at least one backup account that he used to bash someone he had beef with, and to throw people off he actually argued with himself on his backup account to make it more credible.

timeline:

2015: him and his backup account are arguing in the forums

2017: his backup account which had been inactive for months comes back to the forums to bash someone he had beef with.

two things i don't believe in sis, republicans and coincidence. Confused
torch wrote:
1503159641 That's too much that call being delusional if he does that
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503159922 it's a fact he's yet to be able to explain. the backup account was @lamarev27

they were arguing in 2015, then lamar takes a LONG break, but comes back to bash someone he had never once traded font with. it doesn't make sense.

i believe he has more accounts, nobody who has backup accounts has just one, and it can be ANYBODY since we know he'll argue with himself to make it seem more authentic
torch wrote:
1503164742 He need a life.... that's middle age and delusional... he need Jesus
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503164801 good luck telling HER that Laughing
torch wrote:
1503167512 Long as she don't mess with my baby @jumanie-moore we cool....I will go off on her and all her alter egos
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503167572 Laughing nobody messes with the good homie jumanie i'll burn this whole forum down
Is naughty-bites a fake account too.. they b!tch always got something smart to say..he lucky he live in lame ass Honolulu..
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-19 13:31:52     Post subject: who wants anonymous raw dick on adam4adam?

buffytheslayer wrote:
1502725505 forevadalight was right them cakes sittin high sis Shocked





that profile she was hittin up said "anything goes" Neutral

who, in 2017, at age 55, is seeking raw dick from strangers? not buffy i'll tell ya that much i can't speak for the next hoe i value my life and my t-cells Neutral

PS: did this hoe really spell "planz" with a "z?" that's it, i'm convinced this hoe is an entire late 80s throwback from the wardrobe to spelling shit with a "z" instead of "s", this is a midlife crisis live in living color
torch wrote:
1503123808 Omg!!! The bitch tried me.... I can't believe this shit....
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503140022 Shocked what happened sis?
torch wrote:
1503158370 No I was flirting with @bgcbstkptsecret his inbox and he told him about it and and he tried to put me on blast in a thread... you mean to tell me that b!tch is 15 years older than me doing some hoe shit?
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503159030 "he told him about it"

that's one POSSIBLE version. unless of course they're both the same person. i've caught him on at least one backup account that he used to bash someone he had beef with, and to throw people off he actually argued with himself on his backup account to make it more credible.

timeline:

2015: him and his backup account are arguing in the forums

2017: his backup account which had been inactive for months comes back to the forums to bash someone he had beef with.

two things i don't believe in sis, republicans and coincidence. Confused
torch wrote:
1503159641 That's too much that call being delusional if he does that
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503159922 it's a fact he's yet to be able to explain. the backup account was @lamarev27

they were arguing in 2015, then lamar takes a LONG break, but comes back to bash someone he had never once traded font with. it doesn't make sense.

i believe he has more accounts, nobody who has backup accounts has just one, and it can be ANYBODY since we know he'll argue with himself to make it seem more authentic
torch wrote:
1503164742 He need a life.... that's middle age and delusional... he need Jesus
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503164801 good luck telling HER that Laughing
Long as she don't mess with my baby @jumanie-moore we cool....I will go off on her and all her alter egos
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-19 12:45:42     Post subject: who wants anonymous raw dick on adam4adam?

buffytheslayer wrote:
1502725505 forevadalight was right them cakes sittin high sis Shocked





that profile she was hittin up said "anything goes" Neutral

who, in 2017, at age 55, is seeking raw dick from strangers? not buffy i'll tell ya that much i can't speak for the next hoe i value my life and my t-cells Neutral

PS: did this hoe really spell "planz" with a "z?" that's it, i'm convinced this hoe is an entire late 80s throwback from the wardrobe to spelling shit with a "z" instead of "s", this is a midlife crisis live in living color
torch wrote:
1503123808 Omg!!! The bitch tried me.... I can't believe this shit....
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503140022 Shocked what happened sis?
torch wrote:
1503158370 No I was flirting with @bgcbstkptsecret his inbox and he told him about it and and he tried to put me on blast in a thread... you mean to tell me that b!tch is 15 years older than me doing some hoe shit?
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503159030 "he told him about it"

that's one POSSIBLE version. unless of course they're both the same person. i've caught him on at least one backup account that he used to bash someone he had beef with, and to throw people off he actually argued with himself on his backup account to make it more credible.

timeline:

2015: him and his backup account are arguing in the forums

2017: his backup account which had been inactive for months comes back to the forums to bash someone he had beef with.

two things i don't believe in sis, republicans and coincidence. Confused
torch wrote:
1503159641 That's too much that call being delusional if he does that
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503159922 it's a fact he's yet to be able to explain. the backup account was @lamarev27

they were arguing in 2015, then lamar takes a LONG break, but comes back to bash someone he had never once traded font with. it doesn't make sense.

i believe he has more accounts, nobody who has backup accounts has just one, and it can be ANYBODY since we know he'll argue with himself to make it seem more authentic
He need a life.... that's middle age and delusional... he need Jesus
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-19 11:20:41     Post subject: who wants anonymous raw dick on adam4adam?

buffytheslayer wrote:
1502725505 forevadalight was right them cakes sittin high sis Shocked





that profile she was hittin up said "anything goes" Neutral

who, in 2017, at age 55, is seeking raw dick from strangers? not buffy i'll tell ya that much i can't speak for the next hoe i value my life and my t-cells Neutral

PS: did this hoe really spell "planz" with a "z?" that's it, i'm convinced this hoe is an entire late 80s throwback from the wardrobe to spelling shit with a "z" instead of "s", this is a midlife crisis live in living color
torch wrote:
1503123808 Omg!!! The bitch tried me.... I can't believe this shit....
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503140022 Shocked what happened sis?
torch wrote:
1503158370 No I was flirting with @bgcbstkptsecret his inbox and he told him about it and and he tried to put me on blast in a thread... you mean to tell me that b!tch is 15 years older than me doing some hoe shit?
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503159030 "he told him about it"

that's one POSSIBLE version. unless of course they're both the same person. i've caught him on at least one backup account that he used to bash someone he had beef with, and to throw people off he actually argued with himself on his backup account to make it more credible.

timeline:

2015: him and his backup account are arguing in the forums

2017: his backup account which had been inactive for months comes back to the forums to bash someone he had beef with.

two things i don't believe in sis, republicans and coincidence. Confused
That's too much that call being delusional if he does that
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-19 10:59:30     Post subject: who wants anonymous raw dick on adam4adam?

buffytheslayer wrote:
1502725505 forevadalight was right them cakes sittin high sis Shocked





that profile she was hittin up said "anything goes" Neutral

who, in 2017, at age 55, is seeking raw dick from strangers? not buffy i'll tell ya that much i can't speak for the next hoe i value my life and my t-cells Neutral

PS: did this hoe really spell "planz" with a "z?" that's it, i'm convinced this hoe is an entire late 80s throwback from the wardrobe to spelling shit with a "z" instead of "s", this is a midlife crisis live in living color
torch wrote:
1503123808 Omg!!! The bitch tried me.... I can't believe this shit....
buffytheslayer wrote:
1503140022 Shocked what happened sis?
No I was flirting with @bgcbstkptsecret his inbox and he told him about it and and he tried to put me on blast in a thread... you mean to tell me that b!tch is 15 years older than me doing some hoe shit?
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-19 01:23:28     Post subject: who wants anonymous raw dick on adam4adam?

buffytheslayer wrote:
1502725505 forevadalight was right them cakes sittin high sis Shocked





that profile she was hittin up said "anything goes" Neutral

who, in 2017, at age 55, is seeking raw dick from strangers? not buffy i'll tell ya that much i can't speak for the next hoe i value my life and my t-cells Neutral

PS: did this hoe really spell "planz" with a "z?" that's it, i'm convinced this hoe is an entire late 80s throwback from the wardrobe to spelling shit with a "z" instead of "s", this is a midlife crisis live in living color
Omg!!! The bitch tried me.... I can't believe this shit....
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-19 00:19:29     Post subject: who wants anonymous raw dick on adam4adam?

buffytheslayer wrote:
1502725505 forevadalight was right them cakes sittin high sis Shocked





that profile she was hittin up said "anything goes" Neutral

who, in 2017, at age 55, is seeking raw dick from strangers? not buffy i'll tell ya that much i can't speak for the next hoe i value my life and my t-cells Neutral

PS: did this hoe really spell "planz" with a "z?" that's it, i'm convinced this hoe is an entire late 80s throwback from the wardrobe to spelling shit with a "z" instead of "s", this is a midlife crisis live in living color
mreightfiveoh wrote:
1502914886 For Those Who Think I'm Still Just Playing The Radio:

SHERRI SULLIVAN
704-353-65XX



#continuetotrymypatiencepleeeeease
So I see karma is mutha
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-08 13:16:41     Post subject:

People fight in general
Back to top
Forum : Music Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-04 00:15:36     Post subject: Since Young M.A. is mainstream now, is the world ready for a

lilequestrian wrote:
1501734167 lesbian singer?



Is Frank Ocean still a thing in the music industry?
torch wrote:
1501784199 The world been had a lesbian singer for decades... Tracy chapman, she is big... so millions... you young bitches need to do research
themelaninchin wrote:
1501792699 Tracy Chapman has not put out an album since 2008. The 2015 compilation album does not count, as it is just recycled music.

I have never heard of her and the 2008 album charted at number 57, which is not exactly great.

I meant could a lesbian singer for the current generation be successful.

No reason to call anyone a b*tch.

You can make people hip to someone without the name calling.
Like I said you young b!tches need to do research... Tracy chapman can drop a drop album every 10 or 12 years like she do and go platinum. She already did it not the young bitches have to follow... I'm sure they won't be as great as her.
Back to top
Forum : Music Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-08-03 13:16:39     Post subject: Since Young M.A. is mainstream now, is the world ready for a

lilequestrian wrote:
1501734167 lesbian singer?



Is Frank Ocean still a thing in the music industry?
The world been had a lesbian singer for decades... Tracy chapman, she is big... so millions... you young bitches need to do research
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-07-17 13:22:47     Post subject: retrn2covenant

That b!tch retarded...
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-07-16 13:19:59     Post subject:

That was so disrespect this young people today so disrespectful
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-07-16 01:01:42     Post subject: Rosa Parks’ House Sold by government For $500

torch wrote:
1500155754 Her family could have had it done before she died. They would have been more successful at it. They could have bought the property for 500.00 and kept it up. Old house are very easy and cheap to maintain so far as it's structure. I guess they don't know carpentry....
ambition3 wrote:
1500184649 Yep. And its not exactly like Rosa died broke either. Let's not kid ourselves about that. Her family appears to have been greedy, though, and didn't want to spend a dime of their inheritance on the property, but instead expected a broke city (i.e. Detroit) to pay to keep up the property.
Thank you,
Like I was telling him if they were poor it doesn't matter. A contractor could have done that for free and wrote it off on taxes... but nobody gonna do that of squatters in the house
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-07-16 00:36:09     Post subject: Rosa Parks’ House Sold by government For $500

torch wrote:
1500155754 Her family could have had it done before she died. They would have been more successful at it. They could have bought the property for 500.00 and kept it up. Old house are very easy and cheap to maintain so far as it's structure. I guess they don't know carpentry....
retrn2covenant wrote:
1500177992 One might think that to be the case, but her family is broke as with the vast majority of the descendants of slaves in America.

So broke that the niece who owned the house tried repeatedly to raise money to restore it. As a matter of fact, the only reason the government made plans to demolish the house was because there was a family of 19 people living in it despite the deplorably dilapidated condition it was when it was condemn.


By condemning the home, the government was able to seize ownership of it and instead of demolishing it, sold the home for a mere $500 to the German Artist who had it packed up and shipped overseas to Germany, where he promised the family he would restore it and some day return it as the historical monument it is., but that the American government didn't somehow see it as.



There was even attempts made to have Obama do something to try and save the house, but to no avail. The irony is that a family of 19 people who had no other place to go were displace by the condemning of the house, then only to have the government sell it to a foreigner to be exported out of the country.



I just don't know what else these devils need to do to get some of these niggas to understand exactly how much they despise us, if this story doesn't bring it home for you loud and clear like.



Not only are the murdering us wholesale and revising our history, but now they're export any of the evidence that tell the true story of our history in this country.



According to their version of history, The Trans- Atlantic slave Trade which brought us to America, began in the 15nth century in the year 1650. If you subtract 2018 from 1650, that will give you about 368 years for our current captivity.


While Christ said, no man knows the hour of his coming at which time we are to be delivered. Scripture tells us our bondage will be for no more than 400 years.


That said, even though we don;t know the exact date of our deliverance, we know that the season for it is at hand. They know it also, which is why it's about to get a lot more dangerous for us in this country and across the globe.



It isn't just your imagination making you think that they are becoming more and more savage towards us. Jacob is really about to experience trouble like never seen before on this earth.
torch wrote:
1500178764 Ok that different, some people was living in it so they will demonlish it. Dr king house is still standing and it's federal because his wife set everything up before she died. The government takes care of it now... this should have happened before she died. But like I said old house like that are very easy and cheap to maintain.

Regardless of them being broke... things should have been taken care of accordingly.. it's not the government fault they had squatters in the house.
retrn2covenant wrote:
1500180654 I don't think I like your accusatory attitude when implying that poor people who don't have means are at fault for not having means. They are the ones who set this economic inequality gap shit up between working class blacks and their counterpart whites in this county.



Go anywhere in America and find me the descendants of a prominent white historical figure and I'll be willing to bet that they financially doing, because in white American wealth and prosperity are passed down and inherited. whereas, white supremacy through land grabs lie with black Wall Street, redlining, and Jim Crow made sure that there wouldn't be any wealth or prosperity to be passed down to successive generations.



Rosa Parks family is as working class poor today as Rosa parks was back in her day. that is how it works in the black community. We get what we ourselves earn and there is no taking it with or passing it along to your children. It's all a black person can do just to hold on to what he's accumulated while still living. We don't retire and we don't take long annual family vacations.



There are plenty of us who own small lots we don;t take care of or dilapidated houses that we can't afford to do anything with. Like this family, it's all we can to do get out from under the financial burden of them and the high property taxes that come with owning them.



They couldn't even sell the damn house because of it's location where I'm sure vacant houses with 19homesless, drug addict, squatters living in them are pretty common.


This is Detroit we're talking about, not the fucking Hamptons, bitch!


Don't comment dumb shit in my threads. You've been warned!
I'm corretta Scott was poor as well but she got up and had her husband legacy preserved. They kids gave it to the government as a national landmark after the mom died. The Feds over it now and they take care of the king center. The king family was not rich. They got money from the government because of the conspiracy of dr king death that the FBI was involved in but they didn't get that money until coretta took sick. Oprah had to buy her a condo to live in because someone broke into her home she was in a neighbor that was run down but the city of Atlanta is brining that part of the city back with re gentrification...

It sound like you want people to live free in a house that suppose to be preserved for a historical landmark.. if you want poor people to live in it the government won't do anything about it. Nobody lives in Dr king family house that's a landmark.. like I said it's the family fault. They didn't do what they were suppose to do to restore as a landmark.. that has nothing to do with white people... I will let white people know how I about certain s things. All white people are not rich. There are a lot of poor white people. I know they fake they funk but there's a lot of poor whites. That's the normal to past money down the family if someone was rich with a family business.

You talk about slavery but that the reason for the civil war. Whites had slaves doing work and getting paid off free labor in the south. They can have 10 salves and send them to work and get paid. They can sit at home and get paid. Most slaves came with the land for the house that was purchase, the civil war put a stop to that. That's way the government taxed the south hard.

You can't do shit but block me.... warn my ass... I don't agree with you at all🖕🏾
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-07-15 23:30:17     Post subject: Rosa Parks’ House Sold by government For $500

torch wrote:
1500155754 Her family could have had it done before she died. They would have been more successful at it. They could have bought the property for 500.00 and kept it up. Old house are very easy and cheap to maintain so far as it's structure. I guess they don't know carpentry....
retrn2covenant wrote:
1500178499
Code:
According to DW Stories, "there were 17 people living in the house altogether."

Read more at: http://www.dw.com/en/why-rosa-parks-house-now-stands-in-berlin/a-38343924




Our own so-called black leaders, like the institutions of white supremacy they work for weren't able to see the value in property as a Black American symbol, but the white German guy, who is an Artist did, when he named it "America's forgotten White House."
It's not about blacks leaders it's about people don't know who to turn too for help... any black contractor would have done it as donation to charity as a tax write off... oprah would have done it if she known at the time.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

torch

Senior
Joined: 2004-08-19 23:44:02
Posts: 20028

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2017-07-15 23:19:24     Post subject: Rosa Parks’ House Sold by government For $500

torch wrote:
1500155754 Her family could have had it done before she died. They would have been more successful at it. They could have bought the property for 500.00 and kept it up. Old house are very easy and cheap to maintain so far as it's structure. I guess they don't know carpentry....
retrn2covenant wrote:
1500177992 One might think that to be the case, but her family is broke as with the vast majority of the descendants of slaves in America.

So broke that the niece who owned the house tried repeatedly to raise money to restore it. As a matter of fact, the only reason the government made plans to demolish the house was because there was a family of 19 people living in it despite the deplorably dilapidated condition it was when it was condemn.


By condemning the home, the government was able to seize ownership of it and instead of demolishing it, sold the home for a mere $500 to the German Artist who had it packed up and shipped overseas to Germany, where he promised the family he would restore it and some day return it as the historical monument it is., but that the American government didn't somehow see it as.



There was even attempts made to have Obama do something to try and save the house, but to no avail. The irony is that a family of 19 people who had no other place to go were displace by the condemning of the house, then only to have the government sell it to a foreigner to be exported out of the country.



I just don't know what else these devils need to do to get some of these niggas to understand exactly how much they despise us, if this story doesn't bring it home for you loud and clear like.



Not only are the murdering us wholesale and revising our history, but now they're export any of the evidence that tell the true story of our history in this country.



According to their version of history, The Trans- Atlantic slave Trade which brought us to America, began in the 15nth century in the year 1650. If you subtract 2018 from 1650, that will give you about 368 years for our current captivity.


While Christ said, no man knows the hour of his coming at which time we are to be delivered. Scripture tells us our bondage will be for no more than 400 years.


That said, even though we don;t know the exact date of our deliverance, we know that the season for it is at hand. They know it also, which is why it's about to get a lot more dangerous for us in this country and across the globe.



It isn't just your imagination making you think that they are becoming more and more savage towards us. Jacob is really about to experience trouble like never seen before on this earth.
Ok that different, some people was living in it so they will demonlish it. Dr king house is still standing and it's federal because his wife set everything up before she died. The government takes care of it now... this should have happened before she died. But like I said old house like that are very easy and cheap to maintain.

Regardless of them being broke... things should have been taken care of accordingly.. it's not the government fault they had squatters in the house.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 
 
 


 
Change Online Status: Status Update: