Search

POST NEWTorch's Posts
Forum :  Topic : All this crime in Atlanta these young folks are doing

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 24 days ago    Post subject: All this crime in Atlanta these young folks are doing

25 days ago

I was in Atlanta last month. I had to do some compliance training at Georgia Tech. While I was there I met up with a old military buddy who is now a ATL Police Sargent. We met at the waffle House and someone broke in to my rental car and stole my CD case. That\'s it.. a damn CD case full of CDs I copied off my computer. My buddy was saying exactly what you are saying. And he blamed the city leaders for not investing enough in the cities youth. We have that same problem in Jacksonville FL. These fools down here completely cut out summer school, summer work programs, decrease bussing meaning some children have to walk futher to catch the school bus, and ended vocational school.

24 days ago

See they had all those programs when I wa in scbool at a young age and I took advantage of them unlike @king_keita he Atlanta typical.

That’s sad they broke in your car. Did it happen at the Waffle House in mid town off with Peachtree st? That’s consider Georgia tech Waffle House. Use to go there with my friends after the clubs

24 days ago

BTW BITCH I HAVE A RESPECTABLE JOB THAT PAYS GOOD MONEY.I HAVE NO CRIMINAL RECORDS OR PLAN ON GETTING ANY. I AM ACTUALLY A GOOD PERSON SO YOU SHOULD STOP TRYING TO JUDGE PEOPLE ON THEIR LOOKS! I GET PISSED OFF WHEN BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO IT! AS A DARK SKINNED BLACK MAN I AM ALREADY JUDGED THIS WAY BY THE WHITE MAN ..THEY FEEL THREATENED OR THINK I'M A CRIMINAL OR WORK LOW WAGED JOBS WHEN IN FACT I'M THE OPPOSITE. SHAME ON YOU FOR TREATING ME THE SAME WAY!!!

24 days ago

NO shame on you for attacking me with the rest of the hoes. I said nothing about the way you look .. actually your my type if I seen you out I would have some spoke to you to see you personality was on point if we had anything in common when I saw your picture. I just called you a mop head because of the dreads that’s all. I’m not even light skin and I don’t have that problem with a whiteman judging me if he did I didn’t see it. He better not let me see it because I’m going to the EeOC and cash 💰 in on their asses... I know it happens to us not saying it don’t ...
when I say Atlanta typical I mean rachett and lazy want others to take care them and jobless too ... I’m from New Orleans so it’s a difference .

Now that’s good to know your not sprung out on drugs if your telling the truth but it none of our business you go find you someone and build a life with. I

24 days ago

Uh, Torchie-poo...

You do know that account was clocked as fake, right?

... Just like @jumanie-moore (smile)

They clock every account fake but most do
Forum :  Topic : Watching The Real.... I see why they fired Tamar

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 24 days ago    Post subject: Watching The Real.... I see why they fired Tamar

She was too ghetto... I think they gave her a trial to see what she was going to do because they have got anyone else. I think she was added at the last minute like terry in en Vogue
Forum :  Topic : One of you called me from a Chicago base cell...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 24 days ago    Post subject: One of you called me from a Chicago base cell...

24 days ago

You sort of left a message... I my sound like you feel asleep or you put the phone down and you hung up 🙄

24 days ago

SORRY BITCH

24 days ago

Get a life troll

24 days ago

I’m still laughing at your avatar... I can’t believe he had the confidence and nerve. 😂😂

24 days ago

Chile... did you see that twerk video he recently posted?

She might be on drugs

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 24 days ago    Post subject: One of you called me from a Chicago base cell...

24 days ago

You sort of left a message... I my sound like you feel asleep or you put the phone down and you hung up 🙄

24 days ago

SORRY BITCH

24 days ago

Get a life troll

24 days ago

I’m still laughing at your avatar... I can’t believe he had the confidence and nerve. 😂😂

24 days ago

Chile... did you see that twerk video he recently posted?

Wait you got me dying laughing 😂 😂😂😂😂 the b!tch block me... because what he did... that b!tch looney crazy 😜

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

24 days ago

24 days ago

SORRY BITCH

24 days ago

Get a life troll

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 24 days ago    Post subject: All this crime in Atlanta these young folks are doing

25 days ago

I was in Atlanta last month. I had to do some compliance training at Georgia Tech. While I was there I met up with a old military buddy who is now a ATL Police Sargent. We met at the waffle House and someone broke in to my rental car and stole my CD case. That\'s it.. a damn CD case full of CDs I copied off my computer. My buddy was saying exactly what you are saying. And he blamed the city leaders for not investing enough in the cities youth. We have that same problem in Jacksonville FL. These fools down here completely cut out summer school, summer work programs, decrease bussing meaning some children have to walk futher to catch the school bus, and ended vocational school.

24 days ago

See they had all those programs when I wa in scbool at a young age and I took advantage of them unlike @king_keita he Atlanta typical.

That’s sad they broke in your car. Did it happen at the Waffle House in mid town off with Peachtree st? That’s consider Georgia tech Waffle House. Use to go there with my friends after the clubs

24 days ago

BTW BITCH I HAVE A RESPECTABLE JOB THAT PAYS GOOD MONEY.I HAVE NO CRIMINAL RECORDS OR PLAN ON GETTING ANY. I AM ACTUALLY A GOOD PERSON SO YOU SHOULD STOP TRYING TO JUDGE PEOPLE ON THEIR LOOKS! I GET PISSED OFF WHEN BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO IT! AS A DARK SKINNED BLACK MAN I AM ALREADY JUDGED THIS WAY BY THE WHITE MAN ..THEY FEEL THREATENED OR THINK I'M A CRIMINAL OR WORK LOW WAGED JOBS WHEN IN FACT I'M THE OPPOSITE. SHAME ON YOU FOR TREATING ME THE SAME WAY!!!

NO shame on you for attacking me with the rest of the hoes. I said nothing about the way you look .. actually your my type if I seen you out I would have some spoke to you to see you personality was on point if we had anything in common when I saw your picture. I just called you a mop head because of the dreads that’s all. I’m not even light skin and I don’t have that problem with a whiteman judging me if he did I didn’t see it. He better not let me see it because I’m going to the EeOC and cash 💰 in on their asses... I know it happens to us not saying it don’t ...
when I say Atlanta typical I mean rachett and lazy want others to take care them and jobless too ... I’m from New Orleans so it’s a difference .

Now that’s good to know your not sprung out on drugs if your telling the truth but it none of our business you go find you someone and build a life with. I
Forum :  Topic : I want to get Easter Sunday in/ out door decorations...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 24 days ago    Post subject: I want to get Easter Sunday in/ out door decorations...

25 days ago

I want some for when I finish the flower bed going around the house... I can put the rabbits 🐇. Up. I just thought about @iamthumper when I came up with the idea of the rabbit statues

24 days ago

I'LL COME OVER THERE AND KICK THAT SHIT OVER TOO

And your going to jail to for destruction of private property
Forum :  Topic : I gotta get my stuff for my Easter dinner menu

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 24 days ago    Post subject: I gotta get my stuff for my Easter dinner menu

25 days ago

I’m going to bake a ham.... Mac n cheese, vegetable side , stuff bell peppers...

Desert cake or homemade pie

24 days ago

AND YOU GONE EAT ALL THAT?

24 days ago

Yes me and my friends

24 days ago

IMMA COME OVER AND PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE!

24 days ago

He don’t fight...

24 days ago

THEN IMMA PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE INSTEAD...LOL..BITCH I KNOW YOU FIGHT

24 days ago

You are not invited to house remember? I can drop a plate off to you at a public park

24 days ago

NO NEED FOR THAT KEEP YO PLATE ...I LOVE MY LIFE TOO MUCH!

Good... because I didn’t feel like driving and wasting gas on you anyway

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 24 days ago    Post subject: I gotta get my stuff for my Easter dinner menu

25 days ago

So, the same shit you made last year. Confused

How about something more imaginative. I know you can do it.

To be honest you cook traditional dishes on traditional days... everything else is for non traditional days

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

25 days ago

I’m going to bake a ham.... Mac n cheese, vegetable side , stuff bell peppers...

24 days ago

24 days ago

Yes me and my friends

24 days ago

24 days ago

He don’t fight...

24 days ago

THEN IMMA PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE INSTEAD...LOL..BITCH I KNOW YOU FIGHT

You are not invited to house remember? I can drop a plate off to you at a public park

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

25 days ago

24 days ago

24 days ago

Yes me and my friends

24 days ago

He don’t fight...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

25 days ago

So, the same shit you made last year. Confused

How about something more imaginative. I know you can do it.

I can but I don’t want too

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

25 days ago

24 days ago

Yes me and my friends
Forum :  Topic : If they let u put the head/tip in?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 24 days ago    Post subject: If they let u put the head/tip in?

25 days ago

The mushroom heads hurts

24 days ago

stfu fake ass botm u out here tryin 2 fuck everyting n get ppl bae 2 suck u off

24 days ago

@king_keita got a murshroom head so you better watch out.. that’s why can only suck Me off

24 days ago

mushroom pls he got da lil umbrela dey put in ya cocktail n i dont fuck girls u can hav him shakeita all urs

I think he for lamarc... why you try to come for me over him?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 24 days ago    Post subject:

25 days ago

That is fucked up,, I'm planning on getting a place there in April, but it will be a new highrise building , im sure it'll be secured

25 days ago

You know this b!tch is crazy when Buckhead crime rate is hogh

25 days ago

Oh wow

25 days ago

They are robbing and car jacking the fuck out of buckhead.... I remember when usher got robbed in buckhead one time out of furs and jewelry

25 days ago

Oh shit, that stuff is my style, I was planning on Buckhead, then I realized what I wanted would be too (after all, it's just a chill/vacation spot) hut I found NEW apartments due to open April 15 at1400 w. peachtree and I think I'll be happy there for a couple years.

25 days ago

I have a friend I went to school with that lives on west Peachtree.. not sure if he still there.

25 days ago

Cool, but Peachtree is long and this is a new bldg., so I doubt we'll be neighbors

25 days ago

Well if you give a get together let me Know

25 days ago

Is the person Gay? If so, are they presented as a man or woman?

25 days ago

Yes gay and presented as men

24 days ago

Cool, u may be up to meeting, plus I visited your page and found out your avatar is not particularly how you are presented aesthetically (toy don't seem to represent a female, like your avatar implies. Cool👍🏿)

24 days ago

You want to meet me?

24 days ago

When I visit in April

I don’t know about that... I have a boyfriend

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

25 days ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

25 days ago

The mushroom heads hurts

24 days ago

24 days ago

@king_keita got a murshroom head so you better watch out.. that’s why can only suck Me off

24 days ago

mushroom pls he got da lil umbrela dey put in ya cocktail n i dont fuck girls u can hav him shakeita all urs

I’m sure he is Atlanta typical.... so don’t worry I try to warn you... they haven’t done anything with their life when they were young

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

25 days ago

That is fucked up,, I'm planning on getting a place there in April, but it will be a new highrise building , im sure it'll be secured

25 days ago

25 days ago

Oh wow

25 days ago

They are robbing and car jacking the fuck out of buckhead.... I remember when usher got robbed in buckhead one time out of furs and jewelry

25 days ago

Oh shit, that stuff is my style, I was planning on Buckhead, then I realized what I wanted would be too (after all, it's just a chill/vacation spot) hut I found NEW apartments due to open April 15 at1400 w. peachtree and I think I'll be happy there for a couple years.

25 days ago

I have a friend I went to school with that lives on west Peachtree.. not sure if he still there.

25 days ago

Cool, but Peachtree is long and this is a new bldg., so I doubt we'll be neighbors

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

24 days ago

Cool, u may be up to meeting, plus I visited your page and found out your avatar is not particularly how you are presented aesthetically (toy don't seem to represent a female, like your avatar implies. Cool👍🏿)

You want to meet me?
Forum :  Topic : Is a chemical peal good or bad for you?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 24 days ago    Post subject: Is a chemical peal good or bad for you?

I’m just asking because a friend ask me about it...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

You sort of left a message... It sound like you fell asleep or you put the phone down and you hung up 🙄
Forum :  Topic : Dating my crush but my past is tryin to get down again

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 24 days ago    Post subject: Dating my crush but my past is tryin to get down again

25 days ago

After years, my crush and I finally decided to date each other although both just got out of relationships which is the reason we never dated before (we were always connecting back up while in relationship). It's been great few couple of months. I have been on cloud 9. The connection, laughs, interests, caring, support has all be on point. We know each other very well. However, he wants to wait to have sex which is hard because we sleep over at each other homes all the time. But, I agreed and understood.

To add, the long hugs, cuddling, looking at each nude after the shower, lounging half nude... I am horny AF and want to dick him down! But trying to be patient.

Lately, my ex has been calling and texting. He finally come out with it... he wants to hook up one more time. Meanwhile, I run into one of my fine ass regular hookup at the store. He's want to get down as well. There is also a 3rd.

Question: Crush and I are not exclusive altho I cut everyone off and put my time in myself and trying to build something strong and long with him. After all, he is the crush. But, is it cool to fuck with one of the others until we are exclusive? Would it fuck up the dating with the crush (we are honest and tell everything)?

25 days ago

Yes, it's ok, BUT PLEASE WEAR CONDOMS...MAKE THEM WEAR CONDOMS...U DON'T WANT NONE OF THEM NIGGAZ KILLING U OVER A ONE NIGHT FLING...

WEAR CONDOMS!!!

25 days ago

Why is it okay? And always if it come down to it.

25 days ago

YOU'RE NOT COMMITTED TO ANYONE YET, SO DON'T RESTRICT YOURSELF TO ANYONE WHO HAS NOT MADE IT OFFICIAL WITH U.

YOU'RE YOUNG, SINGLE, AND FREE! ONLY WHEN U COMMIT TO ONE AND ONE COMMITTS TO YOU, THEN U STOP OF COURSE.

24 days ago

That’s something call courtship so stop telling him that.

24 days ago

SHUT DA FUCK UP PHAGGOT @

"COURTSHIP?" Laughing

NIGGAZ AIN'T COURTING NOBODY...THEY TRYING TO FUCK!

AND EVEN IF THEY ARE COURTING...IT'S ALL A PROCESS...TAKES TIME...SO IF ONE IS SINGKE, THEN ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO SHOP AND WINDOW SHOP.

BYE TROLL... NO MORE OF MY FREE KNOWLEDGE!

I'M DONE HERE

B!tch you don’t know that.. he could have mr Wright someone rare and different

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

25 days ago

The mushroom heads hurts

24 days ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

25 days ago

The mushroom heads hurts

24 days ago

They do hurt... I had a boyfriend my high school/ freshman college year that had a mush room head. I hate when he moved with a slow strike.

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

The mushroom heads hurts

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 24 days ago    Post subject: Dating my crush but my past is tryin to get down again

25 days ago

After years, my crush and I finally decided to date each other although both just got out of relationships which is the reason we never dated before (we were always connecting back up while in relationship). It's been great few couple of months. I have been on cloud 9. The connection, laughs, interests, caring, support has all be on point. We know each other very well. However, he wants to wait to have sex which is hard because we sleep over at each other homes all the time. But, I agreed and understood.

To add, the long hugs, cuddling, looking at each nude after the shower, lounging half nude... I am horny AF and want to dick him down! But trying to be patient.

Lately, my ex has been calling and texting. He finally come out with it... he wants to hook up one more time. Meanwhile, I run into one of my fine ass regular hookup at the store. He's want to get down as well. There is also a 3rd.

Question: Crush and I are not exclusive altho I cut everyone off and put my time in myself and trying to build something strong and long with him. After all, he is the crush. But, is it cool to fuck with one of the others until we are exclusive? Would it fuck up the dating with the crush (we are honest and tell everything)?

25 days ago

Yes, it's ok, BUT PLEASE WEAR CONDOMS...MAKE THEM WEAR CONDOMS...U DON'T WANT NONE OF THEM NIGGAZ KILLING U OVER A ONE NIGHT FLING...

WEAR CONDOMS!!!

25 days ago

Why is it okay? And always if it come down to it.

25 days ago

YOU'RE NOT COMMITTED TO ANYONE YET, SO DON'T RESTRICT YOURSELF TO ANYONE WHO HAS NOT MADE IT OFFICIAL WITH U.

YOU'RE YOUNG, SINGLE, AND FREE! ONLY WHEN U COMMIT TO ONE AND ONE COMMITTS TO YOU, THEN U STOP OF COURSE.

That’s something call courtship so stop telling him that.

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 24 days ago    Post subject: I want to get Easter Sunday in/ out door decorations...

25 days ago

You should get one in a raincoat like this one:

You funny
Forum :  Topic : Why Did I Even Come Back To BGC?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

25 days ago

Your right don’t post his number because we don’t want to talk to the silverback ...

25 days ago

I would never.

I have way more integrity than him.

I dont need to do that.

That is foul.

25 days ago

He got mad going off on you and me because he is from the wild just like his family. ... he started acting just like gorillas do

25 days ago

This is the first and last time I try to be cool with someone off BGC.

25 days ago

Gwarl, Torch said you gave out his number. Plus, I thought you made up with LaMarc.

25 days ago

I saw the post myself.. Torch asked him if I did.

He didnt say that I did.

I'm not doing this he said she said bull sh*t.

@torch

Do you think I gave Lamarc your number yes or no?

25 days ago

He didn’t even read everything in wushu thread to see where it came from.. some people be all in the kool aid and don’t know the flavor. You right that’s he said she said shit starts when you lack facts🙄

From what I’m seeing I don’t think you did.. lamarc insinuated that you did to cover up where he got it from, you gotta watch that wilder beast. That’s how they protec themselves in the wild.

24 days ago

IDK why he would do that when e JUST called a truce.

I was honest about it.

I guess he wasn't.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

There will not be a thrid time.

I did nothing to Lamarc.

24 days ago

He a Phag and that’s what phags do... he need to watch out because he may come up Missing one day...with his brains blown out..

24 days ago

Stop right there.

I dont like this either.

Nothing on BGC is worth physically threatening someone.

Torch you are not that kind of guy... I understand you're upset... but do not threaten physical violence on somebody and do not incriminate yourself or damage your reputation.

Especially over people who are trying to manipulate and make fun of you.

Oh I’m just stating the facts what normally happen in the streets with phags trike him that do that. It’s dangerous we know he is a internet punk that’s all. Nobody want him but him

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

25 days ago

Your right don’t post his number because we don’t want to talk to the silverback ...

25 days ago

I would never.

I dont need to do that.

That is foul.

25 days ago

He got mad going off on you and me because he is from the wild just like his family. ... he started acting just like gorillas do

25 days ago

25 days ago

Gwarl, Torch said you gave out his number. Plus, I thought you made up with LaMarc.

25 days ago

He didnt say that I did.

@torch

25 days ago

He didn’t even read everything in wushu thread to see where it came from.. some people be all in the kool aid and don’t know the flavor. You right that’s he said she said shit starts when you lack facts🙄

From what I’m seeing I don’t think you did.. lamarc insinuated that you did to cover up where he got it from, you gotta watch that wilder beast. That’s how they protec themselves in the wild.

24 days ago

IDK why he would do that when e JUST called a truce.

I was honest about it.

I guess he wasn't.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

There will not be a thrid time.

I did nothing to Lamarc.

He a Phag and that’s what phags do... he need to watch out because he may come up Missing one day...with his brains blown out..

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 25 days ago    Post subject: I want to get Easter Sunday in/ out door decorations...

I want some for when I finish the flower bed going around the house... I can put the rabbits 🐇. Up. I just thought about @iamthumper when I came up with the idea of the rabbit statues

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 25 days ago    Post subject:

25 days ago

Don't fuck up a good thing. If you wanted to be with a side piece, you would be. Exes are exes for a reason. Again, don't fuck up a good thing.

Exactly and there’s something called courtships ... you mess up on that it won’t be a relationship.. .... hoes don’t believe in it
Forum :  Topic : Let me tell y’all some about Torch information I’m 41

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

26 days ago

Oh thank you and I will start my cooking again ... I haven’t been cooking as much because I started my home improvement projects again ...

26 days ago

Teach me something and I will cook it on my show!!!!!

Oh I will.., are you allergic to seafood?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 25 days ago    Post subject: I gotta get my stuff for my Easter dinner menu

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 25 days ago    Post subject: Why Did I Even Come Back To BGC?

25 days ago

You are giving the trolls way too much shine. If you are going to give them that much attention, don't complain about them...troll them right back..Smile

Well I’m glad you wasn’t here ...when the drama went down ...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 25 days ago    Post subject: Why Did I Even Come Back To BGC?

25 days ago

A lot of people are jealous of you. You look good, you have your own place and are doing things. The rest of these on here, who are negative, are not doing anything with their lives. So it is no surprise they would focus on you and vent, because they are stagnant with no forward progression.

Exactly and lamarc is one of them. That’s why he has so many accounts.. that gorilla have confidence and insecurity issues at the same time. I have one account and always will have one account ...lamarc try to call me out.. showed him receipts.. of my bachelors degree 📜 ... that shut his as up in that department

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

25 days ago

25 days ago

I would never.

I dont need to do that.

That is foul.

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

He didnt say that I did.

@torch

Forum :  Topic : Tevin Campbell is coming back

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

26 days ago

I always love tevin since I was in elementary school we the same age she started as a child star

26 days ago

MR.CAMPBELL IS NOT A SHE...HE'S A MAN....SMDH

26 days ago

I didn’t mean to call him a she that’s my autocorrect

26 days ago

sorry

25 days ago

What re you apologizing for...,all the drama you put me in?

25 days ago

LMBAO....ALL THE DRAMA I PUT YOU IN?... YOU THE MAIN PERSON ON HERE CAUSING A LOT OF SHIT BECAUSE YO MOUTH RUN MORE THAN A DAMN RADIO!

So what you want do fight next?

You instigated everything that had nothing to do with with yo.? That’s why I can’t be friends with you..I can meet you at a public park or a gas station.

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 25 days ago    Post subject: Dating my crush but my past is tryin to get down again

25 days ago

25 days ago

WEAR CONDOMS!!!

Don’t tell him that it’s not ok...,you tramp b!tch

Boy when things like happen your being tested to see if your going to do the right thing under temptation .... don’t fail GOD is watching u. You will be a better person with a better life if you do the right thing

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

Oh wow

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

Forum :  Topic : My parents are heavy gamblers.. they make me sick!!

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

25 days ago

You live in a trailer?

25 days ago

I live in a house .....why?

25 days ago

A double-wide?

I have a double garage

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

Oh wow

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: