logo
Search

POST NEWTorch's Posts
Forum :  Topic : I think my Op manager be checking me out...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 28 mins ago    Post subject: I think my Op manager be checking me out...

2 hrs ago

You got a wife and kids at home? Are you DL, or do they know?

no i dont have a wife and kids at home :lol ... its just me and my dog....

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 38 mins ago    Post subject: I think my Op manager be checking me out...

2 hrs ago

NO ONE CHECKING FOR YO OLE PHAGGOTY ASS...

Laughing

1 hrs ago

Laughing Laughing

49 mins ago

@torch

This must be another one of Derek Bishop/Monroe/Armani - aka: @realwomannj - aka: 123,456,789 BGC alias profiles, fake account, cuz it's like dapping its self when it done think it said something slick on one of his alais profiles.

it might be because the b!tch log off after sending the fisrt message......

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: I think my Op manager be checking me out...

2 hrs ago

NO ONE CHECKING FOR YO OLE PHAGGOTY ASS...

Laughing

ya jealous

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 hrs ago    Post subject: I think my Op manager be checking me out...

He was watching me walk away when i got to work today. I saw him at the corner of my eye but thought nothing of it but while walking in the lobby there a mirror on the wall and i saw him behind me looking downward at me while I walk down the hall..he was staring at me

he cool but just as long as its not my supervisor. I cant stand his dump ass. if he make a pass at me i will go to HR tell them I feel sexually harass this man made a pass at me and i got a wife and kids at home. I feeling some KIND of way...
Forum :  Topic : Trump Treated Sgt. Johnson Like US Treats Black Soldiers

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: Trump Treated Sgt. Johnson Like US Treats Black Soldiers

23 hrs ago

Kelly told him what to say. He explains that sentence (that has been taken out of context.) I can see how people don't like that sentence, but it didn't come alone like that.

21 hrs ago

Just underscores that Trump is a psychopath that doesn't understand how to relate or connect to other humans. Kelly's experience makes no sense outside the context of soldiers and neither of those men understood that. The advice was bad and Trump's delivery only made it worse. Trump didn't know the soldier's name and that was the primary criticism from the family. It's a pathetic state of affairs for the presidency. This nation has stooped too low.

14 hrs ago

I find the the Electoral College to be the most offensive thing. If we just counted every American's vote, all this could have been avoided. It also made it easier for the Russians to focus their efforts in areas where it would pay off the most.

5 hrs ago

I may agree with that especially since the electoral college failed to do EXACTLY what it was designed to do in vetoing any candidate that was clearly unfit and unqualified to be president but managed to get himself elected by inflaming the lowest emotions of the electorate with help from a foreign enemy. The electoral college was supposed to stop a Trump from getting the presidency. It didn't so there really is no point in keeping it.

Having said all that, let me point out that the response had nothing to do with addressing the topic of Trump's disrespect of the military and these families that have lost a loved one for this country. Trump can stop all of this right now by picking up the damned phone and calling with a sincere apology to all. But guess what? Psychopaths like Donald Trump can't do that. He would rather say "Fuck all of you" and blame everyone else rather than admit that he should have done better and apologize.

5 hrs ago

No, he can't just end it by calling, cuz there will always be some black attention whore lawyer or politician looking to be an irritant (by taking shit out of context.)

5 hrs ago

That is a lie. The President's duty to his military families that have sacrificed lives for the country has nothing to do with the press or any other politician. To suggest that it does is also psychopathy.

4 hrs ago

Listen...He called, and this old attention whore hen decided to get her day in the sun by taking something he said out of context. He called her to show sympathy, and all they did was pick apart what he said to isolate some phrase or sentence that they could use to start shit. It was so unnecessary...So petty....Which is what they are now getting thrown right back at them.

4 hrs ago

You've already said that several times and it still makes no sense. Donald Trump is a psychopath and is unfit to be president.

that jack ass always saying something stupid and making excuses for the white man.. thats why i cussed his ass out and he block me but i dont give a damn..

Forum :  Topic : Trump Treated Sgt. Johnson Like US Treats Black Soldiers

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject: Trump Treated Sgt. Johnson Like US Treats Black Soldiers

23 hrs ago

When President Donald Trump called the family of Army Sgt. La David Johnson, the Green Beret who gave his life in Niger, Trump reportedly told Johnson’s widow, “He knew what he signed up for.”

Read more: http://www.theroot.com/trump-treated-sgt-la-david-johnson-the-way-america-has-1819689064

And Trumps says people who disrespect the flag disrespect the military. I say presidents who disrespect soldiers disrespect the military. Trump said he prefers war heroes, who do not get captured when talking about John McCain. He has a lot to say for someone who deferred service five times and actually never served. He is just a tacky person all around.

I avoided the conflicts, got a few benefits, and got out. I never intended to fight or die for America. I actually joined to get out of the US. I refused to be an officer, because officers could not associate with enlisted, and all the officers were white and blacks were all enlisted, so of course I chose to enlist in 1979 and again in 1986.

this is why people dont stand for the national anthem....he has a problem with it...fuck the national anthem because it definite dont apply to black people. how was it "the land of the free and home of the brave" when black and native americans werent even free when it was written...i'm starting to feel like eartha kitt when she made Lady Bird cry....I'm so serious
Forum :  Topic : How do I shave the hairs around my bootyhole off?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 8 hrs ago    Post subject: How do I shave the hairs around my bootyhole off?

10 hrs ago

This nasty bitch said a beard trimmer now I know why he face look broken out

Yuck shave yo ass then you face ? Yuck
Forum :  Topic : Can you be good friends with an ex w/o sex

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 18 hrs ago    Post subject: Can you be good friends with an ex w/o sex

Hi can’t do that with @jumanie-moore . We would have to have benefits...my bust it will miss him...after not seeing him for a while I’ll start getting moist when I hear his voice.. just wanna pull down my pants

I’m just playing Laughing
Forum :  Topic : THEY CAN TAKE THIS SHIT OFF

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: THEY CAN TAKE THIS SHIT OFF

2 days ago

I think Empire has run it`s course...the first season was good...the second season sucked and every episode after...It`s time to go Ms. Empire. The same ol` same ol` - Sick of hearing Jamal sing them tired ass songs. Sick of Hakeem pretending to be so hard, but acting like a whiny bitch. How many times is Luh-shush gonna ALMOST die. I don`t know who Cookies stylist is, but that bitches drag looks like rags worn by a drag that shops at the flea market. She`s still loud and ghetto and has shown no signs of growth. They just don`t know what to do with Andre`s part, I mean that ass is fat, that body is nice, but...duh, where is the substance of his character...and did I mention Jamal and that horrible ass singing. This show just goes around and around. What record label on has two or three artist...where is the 10-15 other artist who have signed to Empire Records...Empire is no Dynasty 1980`s, and it Certainly isn`t Dallas, also 1980`s.

Now the exception to Empires is Star

It`s more intriguing and the white girl playing Star is a very good character. Queen Latifah does very well on the show as well as the other gay characters. This show has more substance, the singing is much better and again, the white chic Star, is perfect for the role with her street smarts and attitude...plus the bitch can sing. The supporting cast Alexandra the black chic compliments Star and Stars half sisters Simone rounds out the cast.

Ms. Lee Daniels needs to learn how to give more life to his shows and I can see Star lasting at least 4 years tops....Empires numbers are down, and I can`t see this show raking in numbers like they did the 1st season....Though he executive produces both, his guest stars and stars of the show are more relatable because the cast is much younger, they have more gay characters on the show and more younger male and female guest stars...Plus Ms. Daniels tries to cram too much drama into one episode...Too much drama every episode, makes one run out of ideas and the story line fades and the show loses ratings...and then becomes cancelled.

they are going to get to that part of more artist on the label... that why cookie did the 20 for 20...20 albums 20 years......shine suppose to have 5...she initailly gave him one album
Forum :  Topic : “Oh people”- patti labelle

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: “Oh people”- patti labelle

2 days ago

I loved songs that speak of humanity. This song was big. I think I was 9 years old when it came out

patti use to kill the stage... and still do

2 days ago

Yes...this was one of her better songs...

1 days ago

i think thats when she passed " Comfort of a Man" over to stephanie mills because she wanted to so something bigger

1 days ago

I did not know that. I wonder how she would have done that song.

i think she may have killed "comfort of a man"...stephanie did good too

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

I loved songs that speak of humanity. This song was big. I think I was 9 years old when it came out

2 days ago

1 days ago

i think thats when she passed " Comfort of a Man" over to stephanie mills because she wanted to so something bigger

1 days ago

I did not know that. I wonder how she would have done that song.

back then they all help each other out.....

anita baker help toni braxton with "love should have bought you home last night"

janet jackson help withney with "how will I know"

the list goes on....
Forum :  Topic : THEY CAN TAKE THIS SHIT OFF

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: THEY CAN TAKE THIS SHIT OFF

2 days ago

I lost interest in Empire somewhere during Season 2 and never got back into it.

I haven't watched any of Star yet, but I plan on starting it eventually.

well you missed alot on empire....you gotta go back and watch to understand whats going on
Forum :  Topic : Its no longer a felony to intentionally infect someone....

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Its no longer a felony to intentionally infect someone....

12 days ago

“Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” Wiener said in a statement. “HIV should be treated like all other serious infectious diseases, and that’s what SB 239 does.”

..... very humanistic statement ... however... if you KNOWINGLY infect me .... that is a crime.

There should have been a measure stating .. that if a person has been tested and found positive .. and did not disclose ... he/she should be treated as a criminal.

11 days ago

You suppose to be protecting yourself

11 days ago

I pretty sure you wouldn't tell anyone that got shot up at Vegas that they should have protected themselves. "those bullets would have bounce off you if you wore a vest, guns are legal in Vegas".

Intent is everything. Someone intentionally trying to pass a incurable biohazard should definitely be prosecuted or at the very least be held accountable for damages.

11 days ago

You are just as responsiable too.. that mean you didn’t know the person you had sex with. The shooting having nothing to do with sex... now how you can try compare the two is in you crazy as mind

11 days ago

If you are ok alleviating someone of their intentions to infect someone, functionally shortening their life why wouldn't you be ok with alleviating a murderer while blaming the victims for not wearing a bullet proof vest? They couldn't possibly have known they would get murdered that day right?

Same scenario. Different verbs.

Thank God my state isn't broke and motherfuckers spreading HIV spend time behind bars.

11 days ago

All states are going to downgrade it because every country on this earth is dealing with the same issue. It’s very hard to tell if a person gave it to you intentionally. If you didn’t know the person you had sex with its fault. There’s no way they can tell someone gave it to you intentionally unless the person confess. They don’t subpoena medical records that’s a HIPPA violation. The court didn’t go by word of mouth especially if you had sex with multiple people or some stranger on the street.

11 days ago

Medical records...idk. But, I believe a poz status is recorded with the state dept of health. So the government knows as a function of protecting citizen's health.

11 days ago

Yes it is... but that doesn’t mean you got it intentional from the person you are accusing. The will protect the accuser too because people lies. In court gonna fall on you because you have prove that he gave it to intentionally. These other study from the cdc that a person that is poz is undetected cannot spread the virus. So that will throw the whole intentional thing out the window. When a person is undetectable they test negative in other states. I don’t know why it’s new because it’s common sense. If you don’t find anything in the person system common it’s gonna come back negative.

The laws they have for it now are from the 1980s when it was new and people were dropping like flies. The cdc couldn’t control it. It came out of nowhere. So ignorant lawmakers back then made a law. Just like they made segregation laws against black people after slavery. You know syphillis had no cure at one time too until the late 1950s but they didn’t make laws about it. So they white folks made about HIV and herpes. They cant tell how many people you sex with unless you tell them. They protect the accuse. You and your lawyer gotta preprove it. The accuse can sit there with his lawyer not say shit like OJ Simpson and but found not guilty. That’s why they have that cases like that in court anymore unless it rape involved because rape have evidence of intentional.

8 days ago

The date of the record with the health department will tell if and when he knew or should have known he was infected. It's considered evidence. If y'all have unprotected sex, it's usually on the assumption that you two are free of disease. If that assumption is not correct then there is a duty to inform...or at the very least highly encourage a condom be introduced to the party. You don't really have to say it verbally, but do so by one's actions. Felony or not.

3 days ago

the date with the health department does not mean he gave it to you intentionally. it means he test positive once. you could have gotten it from someone else that dont know they are poz...especially if he is undetected he is not infectious...so if you got it you got it from someone else..treatment has gotten better and caused things to change...so if you gott it you got it from someone who dont know they have it...in which is also not intentional

1 days ago

Dude, if you get the notice, then you got the duty to protect yourself and others. Bottom line. If you didn't know, then of course you can't argue intent. But, and I say this again, if you get the notice... Besides, a health professional will tell you before (or simultaneously) informing the health department. That is, unless you did one of those DIY HIV tests. Then the intent thing gets tricky as far as a court case goes cuz there's no official record. THAT's scary as shit to me, cuz dude can just fuck around raw and play it off like he's clean. Females, too.

But once you test positive (not a false positive, like some pregnant females), it's there for life. There's no cure, only treatment to get the levels down to undetectable levels. Much better than the alternative, of course.

Only sign with intentional is with rape..Once they undetectable.. it’s all they can do at this time. There other stds on the raise that cause cancer in men. It’s HPV... they don’t have cancer under control at all. Hpv is a silent there no test for it. There a vaccine but if your older than 25 it’s too late.

People gets me with that thinking they can just blame a person. You at fault too not using protection. Like or not just about everybody in the street fuck raw. You can’t have pleasure and justice at the same time. They drill your ass in court then you business on public record saying your positive. State health department is not public record. You can’t go there asking for test results. In a case they find a cure they will contact those people on there own, that’s how the state got money for treatment. It not people to call and ask about people you had sex with. They keep track of the number of people testing positive

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Taking dyck

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Taking dyck

2 days ago

@jumanie-moore make me try this and tell me to relax all my muscles

2 days ago

If you need all that just to bottom you’re probably not a bottom

@jumanie-moore always been the dominate type of person....he like it premature. he like to turn a n!gga out and break n!gga in

Laughing

i'm just playing
Forum :  Topic : Do white d!ck and black d!ck taste the same?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Do white d!ck and black d!ck taste the same?

4 days ago

I’m just asking for a friend.

Ask Bird-flu.... he got me block😂😂

3 days ago

He said you or whomever wants to know can come taste his.

YUCK

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Do white d!ck and black d!ck taste the same?

4 days ago

There is no difference based on ethnicity,rather the taste comes from other factors such as diet and skin care regimen.

3 days ago

.. .
. whats ur hole taste like?

3 days ago

Not really into that but I’d imagine nothing.

2 days ago

. . .
. . U like gettin ur hole lapped up?

2 days ago

You got my attention... what you want Lee? You stay buggin!!! In my inbox on these damn forums... whatchu want?!?

2 days ago

2 days ago

. .

. .omg.... i'm totally beyonce in dat vid. . .
... you can be farrah sis...

farrah is not in that video....all the originals in that video...farrah and michelle ARE on the next follow video "Say My NAME"
Forum :  Topic : Taking dyck

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Taking dyck

@jumanie-moore make me try this and tell me to relax all my muscles

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

4 days ago

There is no difference based on ethnicity,rather the taste comes from other factors such as diet and skin care regimen.

3 days ago

.. .

3 days ago

2 days ago

. . .
. . U like gettin ur hole lapped up?

2 days ago

You got my attention... what you want Lee? You stay buggin!!! In my inbox on these damn forums... whatchu want?!?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: “Oh people”- patti labelle

Forum :  Topic : THE LEGENDS IN THE MAKING AWARDS

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: THE LEGENDS IN THE MAKING AWARDS

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Do white d!ck and black d!ck taste the same?

4 days ago

3 days ago

.. .

3 days ago

3 days ago

should have told him stizzlers

3 days ago

Hey!
That 206 number ain't mines ... I know you ain't done gave Sam Jr. your #?

Hell no.... I ain’t give him my number... I thought of you when I saw it...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Do white d!ck and black d!ck taste the same?

4 days ago

3 days ago

.. .

3 days ago

should have told him stizzlers
Forum :  Topic : Uhmmm, Thuumper, I saw your grindr, but I need u to confirm-

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Uhmmm, Thuumper, I saw your grindr, but I need u to confirm-

4 days ago

I dont understand the point of a fake profile like t-wood always commenting about me but knowing fully well i cant see what she says. Sounds like a cowardly ass bish to me. Get a life bew.

3 days ago

who is twood

3 days ago

No idea....

3 days ago

It’s sad how hoes saving pics of people they don’t know.. lifeless hoes... thumppper you still alright with me no love lost here...

3 days ago

Love ya

love you too....

i just hate when people try to mess over people that didnt do nothing.....I use niggas ass in in high school fo0r doing some fake sh!t like that...I always been a fighter in life not a phagget
Forum :  Topic : Its no longer a felony to intentionally infect someone....

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Its no longer a felony to intentionally infect someone....

12 days ago

“Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” Wiener said in a statement. “HIV should be treated like all other serious infectious diseases, and that’s what SB 239 does.”

..... very humanistic statement ... however... if you KNOWINGLY infect me .... that is a crime.

There should have been a measure stating .. that if a person has been tested and found positive .. and did not disclose ... he/she should be treated as a criminal.

11 days ago

You suppose to be protecting yourself

11 days ago

I pretty sure you wouldn't tell anyone that got shot up at Vegas that they should have protected themselves. "those bullets would have bounce off you if you wore a vest, guns are legal in Vegas".

Intent is everything. Someone intentionally trying to pass a incurable biohazard should definitely be prosecuted or at the very least be held accountable for damages.

11 days ago

You are just as responsiable too.. that mean you didn’t know the person you had sex with. The shooting having nothing to do with sex... now how you can try compare the two is in you crazy as mind

11 days ago

If you are ok alleviating someone of their intentions to infect someone, functionally shortening their life why wouldn't you be ok with alleviating a murderer while blaming the victims for not wearing a bullet proof vest? They couldn't possibly have known they would get murdered that day right?

Same scenario. Different verbs.

Thank God my state isn't broke and motherfuckers spreading HIV spend time behind bars.

11 days ago

All states are going to downgrade it because every country on this earth is dealing with the same issue. It’s very hard to tell if a person gave it to you intentionally. If you didn’t know the person you had sex with its fault. There’s no way they can tell someone gave it to you intentionally unless the person confess. They don’t subpoena medical records that’s a HIPPA violation. The court didn’t go by word of mouth especially if you had sex with multiple people or some stranger on the street.

11 days ago

Medical records...idk. But, I believe a poz status is recorded with the state dept of health. So the government knows as a function of protecting citizen's health.

11 days ago

Yes it is... but that doesn’t mean you got it intentional from the person you are accusing. The will protect the accuser too because people lies. In court gonna fall on you because you have prove that he gave it to intentionally. These other study from the cdc that a person that is poz is undetected cannot spread the virus. So that will throw the whole intentional thing out the window. When a person is undetectable they test negative in other states. I don’t know why it’s new because it’s common sense. If you don’t find anything in the person system common it’s gonna come back negative.

The laws they have for it now are from the 1980s when it was new and people were dropping like flies. The cdc couldn’t control it. It came out of nowhere. So ignorant lawmakers back then made a law. Just like they made segregation laws against black people after slavery. You know syphillis had no cure at one time too until the late 1950s but they didn’t make laws about it. So they white folks made about HIV and herpes. They cant tell how many people you sex with unless you tell them. They protect the accuse. You and your lawyer gotta preprove it. The accuse can sit there with his lawyer not say shit like OJ Simpson and but found not guilty. That’s why they have that cases like that in court anymore unless it rape involved because rape have evidence of intentional.

8 days ago

The date of the record with the health department will tell if and when he knew or should have known he was infected. It's considered evidence. If y'all have unprotected sex, it's usually on the assumption that you two are free of disease. If that assumption is not correct then there is a duty to inform...or at the very least highly encourage a condom be introduced to the party. You don't really have to say it verbally, but do so by one's actions. Felony or not.

the date with the health department does not mean he gave it to you intentionally. it means he test positive once. you could have gotten it from someone else that dont know they are poz...especially if he is undetected he is not infectious...so if you got it you got it from someone else..treatment has gotten better and caused things to change...so if you gott it you got it from someone who dont know they have it...in which is also not intentional
Forum :  Topic : I’m Thinking About Moving To Germany

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: I’m Thinking About Moving To Germany

3 days ago

3 days ago

You don’t want to come with me sis? Laughing

3 days ago

no i dont.....

3 days ago

Where would you go if you moved outside the country?

a beautiful peaceful island......

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

3 days ago

3 days ago

You don’t want to come with me sis? Laughing

no i dont.....
Forum :  Topic : a lot of straight men are secretly very envious of gay men

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: a lot of straight men are secretly very envious of gay men

They gonna phagget like @mrexotica base on the sh!t he tired to do to @thumppper . he do that sh!t online only because somebody will take a gun blow his brains out in the street.. coward phagget muthaphuckka..thumpper did nothing to him...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

Forum : General Discussions Topic : What u think of Mya new single?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: What u think of Mya new single?

4 days ago

. .

. .
. . . .. I mean.... it's solid, professionally produced, well polished material...
. . But dated and uninspiring unsplash making for a lontime artist's "comeback?"
.. . .. . this could totally have bin in her repertoire already, more than a decade ago in early 2000s . . ..

.. . .

I just they wanna bring the R&b sound back

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Uhmmm, Thuumper, I saw your grindr, but I need u to confirm-

4 days ago

Where did you find that...?

4 days ago

Inbox, NOW!

4 days ago

Where are you from...?

4 days ago

That’s another slimgoody account

4 days ago

What... that b*tch tryna expose me. SMH. Like I care! I'm proud of who I am.

4 days ago

thats right thumppper you tell them....that hoe aint bright at all anyway...doing phagget sh!t...

4 days ago

WHY you mad, mam?

Laughing

I’m not mad but it’s poor on you.. it seem like hasn’t done you anything. For you go save some random pic off another site of someone else with their head cut shows you are a phagget that lack attention. If you so bold about it..Go do a straight guy on the street watch he kill your ass because that’s extortion. Phage always do phagget shit... that’s why trans gender have a hard time in life of being accepted because of phags like you.

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

4 days ago

I dont understand the point of a fake profile like t-wood always commenting about me but knowing fully well i cant see what she says. Sounds like a cowardly ass bish to me. Get a life bew.

3 days ago

who is twood

3 days ago

No idea....

It’s sad how hoes saving pics of people they don’t know.. lifeless hoes... thumppper you still alright with me no love lost here...
Forum :  Topic : How long do you take to truly trust a "friend"?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: How long do you take to truly trust a

3 days ago

you are a taurus like me!!!..i knew it was something about you i like.

Well we are nice people but keep your friends to a minium. Feel the people out first if you want new friends. You gotta play some mind games just to see what there reaction gonna be thats all. Thats how you know IF you can trust them

3 days ago

WHo has time for mind games? SMH

I know but that how you get your results on weather you can trust them or not.

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

Yes mya!!! Another 90s artist...

It make think of 💕@jumanie-moore 💕 with the sexiness... 💋👨‍❤️‍👨

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

Yes mya!!! Another 90s artist...

It make think of 💕@jumanie-moore 💕 with the sexiness... 💋👨‍❤️‍👨

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

4 days ago

looks like that dick is being serviced well. @ariel take notes.

4 days ago

..........I just wish it had a wrapper around it.....buuuut awwww weelp!!

4 days ago

I've pretty much accepted that guys in general don't like condoms. I've accepted that most people don't see the doctor regularly either... so I have full panel test kits and condoms at the ready if I like you enough to fuck.

3 days ago

Why don't you hit him since hes so woke and yall touch & agree on so murch.

3 days ago

Hush bew. U not happy unless u stir the pot. You trying to make Ralph jealous. I see yew.

3 days ago

Yeah ...........Casper there is just mad Id rather french kiss a fuse box than touch her with a ten foot pole......her bootycakes done seen more tongues than a dentist.......#NoNegronamese

3 days ago

SHE USED TO BE CUTE...SOMETHING HAPPEN TO HER OVER THE YEARS...

3 days ago

Going too hard on that vegetarian or vegan diet thing probably.................

3 days ago

"Vegan, or vegetarian thing?" Laughing

I WOULD HAVE NEVER PICTURED HER TO BE A VEGAN OR VEGETARIAN, ESPECIALLY BEING THAT SHE SMOKES CIGARRETTES🤔

3 days ago

From Your Previous Now Locked Thread:

I had a birthday party when I turned 40, homo-cakes, and stayed up for 36 hours partying, eating, & running the streets of Miami, FL. There is nothing old about me save my high school diploma..those who have met me in person can attest to that. I am 40 and feeling fabulous because I know exactly who and what I am and I know what my purpose is for being on this planet. All my insecurities and doubts about myself are immeasurable or gone & have been replaced with confidence and wisdom. If im crying at 40 boots, its tears of joy for not being a lost, directionless fool looking for love in all the wrong places 25 year old anymore...

3 days ago

yes!!...
thats what 40 is all about...We are not insecure...we dont give a dmn about wat they think... we are settled...we aint looking for shit but ourselves...we been there and done that...

I showed them my throw back picture...i was a conceded teenager...all about expensive shoes and clothes..I been there done that, with doctor, lawyer, policemen, etc

3 days ago

GWARL, STAWWP!

YOU TOO SCARED TO SHOW THAT MUG AROUND THESE PARTS... Laughing

shut up hoe

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

4 days ago

looks like that dick is being serviced well. @ariel take notes.

4 days ago

..........I just wish it had a wrapper around it.....buuuut awwww weelp!!

4 days ago

I've pretty much accepted that guys in general don't like condoms. I've accepted that most people don't see the doctor regularly either... so I have full panel test kits and condoms at the ready if I like you enough to fuck.

3 days ago

Why don't you hit him since hes so woke and yall touch & agree on so murch.

3 days ago

Hush bew. U not happy unless u stir the pot. You trying to make Ralph jealous. I see yew.

3 days ago

Yeah ...........Casper there is just mad Id rather french kiss a fuse box than touch her with a ten foot pole......her bootycakes done seen more tongues than a dentist.......#NoNegronamese

3 days ago

SHE USED TO BE CUTE...SOMETHING HAPPEN TO HER OVER THE YEARS...

3 days ago

Going too hard on that vegetarian or vegan diet thing probably.................

3 days ago

"Vegan, or vegetarian thing?" Laughing

I WOULD HAVE NEVER PICTURED HER TO BE A VEGAN OR VEGETARIAN, ESPECIALLY BEING THAT SHE SMOKES CIGARRETTES🤔

3 days ago

From Your Previous Now Locked Thread:

I had a birthday party when I turned 40, homo-cakes, and stayed up for 36 hours partying, eating, & running the streets of Miami, FL. There is nothing old about me save my high school diploma..those who have met me in person can attest to that. I am 40 and feeling fabulous because I know exactly who and what I am and I know what my purpose is for being on this planet. All my insecurities and doubts about myself are immeasurable or gone & have been replaced with confidence and wisdom. If im crying at 40 boots, its tears of joy for not being a lost, directionless fool looking for love in all the wrong places 25 year old anymore...

yes!!...
thats what 40 is all about...We are not insecure...we dont give a dmn about wat they think... we are settled...we aint looking for shit but ourselves...we been there and done that...

I showed them my throw back picture...i was a conceded teenager...all about expensive shoes and clothes..I been there done that, with doctor, lawyer, policemen, etc

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

4 days ago

I dont think its him.

3 days ago

me neither but a PHAGGET WANNA BE MESSY....

3 days ago

I dont know what I did to him. But he made this thread early in the mutha f*ckin morning. I find that very strange.

3 days ago

ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED FROM A B!TCH LIKE THAT

3 days ago

YOU SEEM SALTY SIS?

WHAT I DO TO YOU? Laughing

RELAX, HAVE SEX...HAVE A DRINK...AND BE GLAD YOU AIN'T BEEN EXPOSED LIKE THUUMPER YET...

YOU COULD NEVER EXPOSE ME.....
Forum :  Topic : How long do you take to truly trust a "friend"?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: How long do you take to truly trust a

you are a taurus like me!!!..i knew it was something about you i like.

Well we are nice people but keep your friends to a minium. Feel the people out first if you want new friends. You gotta play some mind games just to see what there reaction gonna be thats all. Thats how you know IF you can trust them

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

4 days ago

I dont think its him.

3 days ago

me neither but a PHAGGET WANNA BE MESSY....

3 days ago

I dont know what I did to him. But he made this thread early in the mutha f*ckin morning. I find that very strange.

ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED FROM A B!TCH LIKE THAT
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: