logo
Search

POST NEWTorch's Posts
Forum :  Topic : When (especially white ppl) ask me what I am...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 43 mins ago    Post subject: When (especially white ppl) ask me what I am...

21 hrs ago

I definitely get offended. I identify as black so that is what I say I am when people ask. Then I get the look like “really? What else?”

And some people would flat out ask me.

What does it matter?

Why do I need to be placed in some sort of box?

Technically, I’m mostly trini by my grandmother was half Venezuelan and Chinese. Does that really change how you think of someone?

I have even had people say things to me like “oh okay, so youre safe black, like will smith black lol” or “omg you’re such a cute black guy!” As tho the rest of my race is ugly because they doing have light skin.

Should I not be offended? Do people ask you sh*t like that? How do you respond? What do you say when someone asks: what are you?

—————————————————————————-

https://www.facebook.com/thumper.blvd.7
Twitter: @thumpercity

you should be offended...say i'm black as my birth certificate states...you should also offended they ass by being difficult.....so when they ask "what else" say thats none of your business..
Forum :  Topic : I'M MOVING TO ATLANTA

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject:

1 days ago

i wish i could find that meme. it said stop moving here, Atlanta is full lol. Come to Memphis. Just avoid getting shot lol

21 hrs ago

Laughing

I’d probably move to either Cali because of the tech industry and space x or DC

20 hrs ago

Cali, especially LA is so overrated. I cannot wait to leave here.

20 hrs ago

Don’t crush my dreams. I want to move there just because of the Space C program. Yes there are other facilities for Space x but Cali is the best as far as having everything else I suppose idk

17 hrs ago

My ex moved there and he said the samething

12 hrs ago

About Cali being overrated?

11 hrs ago

Yeah

1 hrs ago

Where in Cali though?.....

L.A and San Francisco is not overrated.....

When from I've noticed about ppl that bash cali....It's usually people that can't afford to live there that sense to have something slick to say.....Don't talk shit if your pockets are dry.....maybe your pockets were under rated Laughing

whatever.......california is overrated....all it is just hollywood...arnold schwarzenegger was the governor for a reason
Forum :  Topic : AGE GROUP SHORTAGE.....

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: AGE GROUP SHORTAGE.....

13 hrs ago

you dont see younger people in the grocery store...younger people dont buy groceries for the house like older people who have there priorities in order...younger people always in a location where young people be like the mall and the club.....

1 hrs ago

So how do young ppl EAT?....specifically my age group (27ish).....Most of them have apartments or houses so I know they must be shopping for food....and even if they were living in their momma's basement, I know damn well that Momma ain't no full time chef...so where are they buying groceries from?.....cuz I rarely see them in the store......and you know what's funny?.....I see all kinds of ppl coming to the grocery store to buy food on their way home....but never someone around my age.....I mostly see younger or older.....never around my age....

everybody is not independent at 27 especially if they not high school or college grads......so yes they are in the clubs and the malls most are living at home with their moms....like i said most dont have theor priorities in order
Forum :  Topic : AGE GROUP SHORTAGE.....

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: AGE GROUP SHORTAGE.....

you dont see younger people in the grocery store...younger people dont buy groceries for the house like older people who have there priorities in order...younger people always in a location where young people be like the mall and the club.....
Forum :  Topic : Jesus never existed

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: Jesus never existed

1 days ago

TAKE A LOOK ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXE4q444HeE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F64ZvCNBEs

Now y'all know I minds my business ... and Imma do ... just that ..

go down in them comments and tell me ... what y'all think ... moving on...

21 hrs ago

Do you still carry a brick in your Michael Kors? If so, let me hold it so I can smack you with it.

21 hrs ago

Won't help

21 hrs ago

You know who that is, too?!

21 hrs ago

I think every person that has made a thread in the last few weeks is Buffy-jumanie

5 hrs ago

Staying On Topic:

Well now, Sam Jr., dikk (and especially teen age boys dikk) is the only thing that unravels your loyalty to Jesus ... LOL

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject: Jesus never existed

1 days ago

TAKE A LOOK ...

18 hrs ago

Who the hell is he? They pastor didn’t testify jesus is not real she said “they said” have he been to Bethlehem or Jerusalem before? No.

Everything in the Bible is not true. He got the right to believe that he want.... jesus walked on water by the power of the Holy Spirit jesus didn’t look like what the white man paint him to be....I don’t believe Moses exist... None of the princess in eypgyt never found a baby floating in the Nile river. Akhenaten Was suppose to be the princess father and none of his children found noses. There were a lot of pharaohs names like ahmoses.The Israelites never lived or were slaved in Egypt according to archealogist. No trace was found....Most of the Bible scenery is from africa. Adam and Eve exist but it didn’t happen like that bible said it did. Man and woman evolved from animal in Africa. The dinosaurs lived way before man.... King tut father, Akhenaten was the worlds first Christian. They lived before jesus.

6 hrs ago

are apple picking ... information from the bible and comparing that info to information/facts/theories found in real life?

The purpose of the video was to show how individuals can be confronted with TRUE/Factual information and bend them to accommodate their "beliefs".

thats why i dont go to chruch because I dont have time to listen to the foolishness....Jesus was real he was a pastor and child of God King Pontius Pilate was real and had had him killed because he was jealous of jesus..thats why jealousy is envy..Alot of stuff is foolishness white men got together and wrote after jesus died...Mary Magdalene was real....

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 11 hrs ago    Post subject:

1 days ago

i wish i could find that meme. it said stop moving here, Atlanta is full lol. Come to Memphis. Just avoid getting shot lol

21 hrs ago

Laughing

20 hrs ago

20 hrs ago

Don’t crush my dreams. I want to move there just because of the Space C program. Yes there are other facilities for Space x but Cali is the best as far as having everything else I suppose idk

17 hrs ago

12 hrs ago

About Cali being overrated?

Yeah

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 17 hrs ago    Post subject:

1 days ago

21 hrs ago

Laughing

20 hrs ago

20 hrs ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 18 hrs ago    Post subject:

1 days ago

21 hrs ago

Laughing

20 hrs ago

Tell me bout it ... my ex moved there and he said the samething

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 18 hrs ago    Post subject: Jesus never existed

1 days ago

TAKE A LOOK ...

Who the hell is he? They pastor didn’t testify jesus is not real she said “they said” have he been to Bethlehem or Jerusalem before? No.

Everything in the Bible is not true. He got the right to believe that he want.... jesus walked on water by the power of the Holy Spirit jesus didn’t look like what the white man paint him to be....I don’t believe Moses exist... None of the princess in eypgyt never found a baby floating in the Nile river. Akhenaten Was suppose to be the princess father and none of his children found noses. There were a lot of pharaohs names like ahmoses.The Israelites never lived or were slaved in Egypt according to archealogist. No trace was found....Most of the Bible scenery is from africa. Adam and Eve exist but it didn’t happen like that bible said it did. Man and woman evolved from animal in Africa. The dinosaurs lived way before man.... King tut father, Akhenaten was the worlds first Christian. They lived before jesus.
Forum :  Topic : Did y’all see how Marlo swallow those grapes on #rhoa?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 20 hrs ago    Post subject: Did y’all see how Marlo swallow those grapes on #rhoa?

1 days ago

They’re grapes. It’s literally not that hard.

She put the whole vine of grapes down her throat.. lol😂

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 23 hrs ago    Post subject: I'M MOVING TO ATLANTA

1 days ago

You'll regret the decision I assure you.

for number one too many people here

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I'M MOVING TO ATLANTA

we dont want you here!!!!

@jumanie-moore ...kill him... sick him boy
Forum :  Topic : Thurgood marshall store

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Thurgood marshall store

1 days ago

http://www.blackfilm.com/read/2016/06/open-road-marshall-film-chadwick-boseman/

Jussie smollet is playing langston hughes....I want to see this movie...ya\'ll know langston hughes was gay right?

1 days ago

In a time well before the internet & social media, that was 1 of the worst kept secrets. He hung out in the west Village of NYC quite regularly. Which is where the gay black men in the city hung out at back then. It's still where gay blacks hang out to this day, but everywhere in the city is much more integrated & diverse nowadays, and gentrification is forcing out lower income people.

i know i heard about harlem is so new now
Forum :  Topic : Lil' Bullied White Boy's Momma Outed for Scam and Racism!!!!

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Lil' Bullied White Boy's Momma Outed for Scam and Racism!!!!

1 days ago

Turns out the family of the white boy crying about being bullied is racist AF and the mother is running a scam raising money off the video.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/12/11/fake-fundraisers-racism-allegations-against-mother-follow-tennessee-boys-anti-bullying-video/943058001/

MMA fighter Joe Schilling offered to fly the boy out to California but realized the mother was scamming. Then this happened:

1 days ago

And now they are saying the reason the boy being bullied at school is for calling the other black children niggers and such........lol

He learn that from his parents
Forum :  Topic : Did y’all see how Marlo swallow those grapes on #rhoa?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Did y’all see how Marlo swallow those grapes on #rhoa?

Girl, Marlo, you got to teach me that for my husband @jumanie-moore . My baby is cross country in Seattle with family. I got time to learn step my game up by valentines Day. Marlo dm homegirl I’m in Atlanta with you, bitch. Girl I will give you a stack. I know jumanie ain’t gonna want to go back to Seattle if I did him some sh!t like that. Marlo already told us how to ride by dropping and squeezing on the d!ck.. now you showing us how to take it to the head.

Marlo that bitch!!😂😂

Laughing

Forum :  Topic : Thurgood marshall store

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Thurgood marshall store

http://www.blackfilm.com/read/2016/06/open-road-marshall-film-chadwick-boseman/

Jussie smollet is playing langston hughes....I want to see this movie...ya\'ll know langston hughes was gay right?
Forum :  Topic : Got my PTO approved in one day.....

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Got my PTO approved in one day.....

2 days ago

I have been trying to decide what PTO stands for.

I have chosen Pre-natal Tri-ennial Overtime.

Paid time off
Forum :  Topic : sometimes when you doing a bowel movement on the toilet

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: sometimes when you doing a bowel movement on the toilet

2 days ago

lmfao!!

you so nasty you didnt have to do the visual.... Laughing
Forum :  Topic : Got my PTO approved in one day.....

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Got my PTO approved in one day.....

It take others days to get approved mines was one hour....They dont play with me....I dont fuck with them...My manager know I will act a fool...I will go to HR and say I feel discriminated against
Forum :  Topic : sometimes when you doing a bowel movement on the toilet

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: sometimes when you doing a bowel movement on the toilet

It feel so good and refreshing....sometimes it feels like a n!gga pulling a big long wet d!ck out ya ass... Laughing
Forum :  Topic : Manye, guess what I met a cute Mexican tile installer

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Manye, guess what I met a cute Mexican tile installer

2 days ago

They work a lot....good luck I dated one for 2 yrs

They abuelo is a big deal too

2 days ago

What you mean by abuelo

2 days ago

Madre is mean....they live to please their mothers..

she will love this negro guy here Laughing

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Manye, guess what I met a cute Mexican tile installer

2 days ago

They work a lot....good luck I dated one for 2 yrs

They abuelo is a big deal too

What you mean by abuelo
Forum :  Topic : Which pair of Luv birds would be the best 3some 4 u?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Which pair of Luv birds would be the best 3some 4 u?

None.... I don’t do 3s

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

He came to my house this morning. He going to install my tile Friday. He is so cute and fine, ❤️👨🏻‍🔧. I’m gonna watch him work I gonna get a man FOR Christmas

He’s name is San Francisco...... I love my Ese

Santa baby💕

@jumanie-moore baby please hurry down my chimney tonight..

Laughing let me stop
Forum :  Topic : We dated & I cheated, would you ever forgive me???

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: We dated & I cheated, would you ever forgive me???

If I know your that type of person... I will forgive... but if I trying to move to another place with you or get to the place of common ground and understanding each other more and you cheat I won’t forgive because it’s like you not respecting the hards times of our relationship. You just ignoring what I’m trying to make happen for us and put me in more bullshit other than what we already have going on

For instance like @jumanie-moore I know he capable of cheating just long as he tell who it is.. so o don’t be looking stupid not knowing and the nigga smiling in my face. When he come home he sleeping in the guest bedroom. He not gonna lay next to me after me after he cheated on me and stuck the d!ck in somebody else mouth and ass. No no no
Forum :  Topic : Reminiscing on my life and old sweethearts drives me crazy

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Reminiscing on my life and old sweethearts drives me crazy

I listen to love songs from the 90sand they take me back.... there’s one guy haven’t touch bases with. I’m going to get a psychic or spiritual advise to give me an idea where he is. I time passed and he may be deceased because all came in contact with me except him. F he got married and had kids I won’t be surprised. I will always have a special place for him in my heart... I met him online too....i talked about him in a past thread... it’s just that I’m listen to music on the smart tv, YouTube and reminiscing laying on the sofa in the living room.

My parents coming to stay with me for Christmas. They want to discuss things with me... I’m sure it’s my dads issue with cancer. My mom beeen having issues she said they are not serious. Sometimes you don’t want to tell your child on the phone regardless of their age. I know I won’t be single for long. I just want to be secured. I’m not gonna do the dependent thing anymore. I do want someone with good initentions. There’s this guy that has been trying to meet me for awhile now. I’m not rushing because I have things I want to do for myself. If someone catch my eye so be it. I still like the guy that work overnight stock at Kroger grocery store. I don’t know him but I love the way he laugh walk talk and smile. I know lusting won’t get it.

I decided after my last relationship to take time for myself. I have done so much in that time spand to really get to know myself. It range from the age 34 to 39. I love the person I am and the man I am. I depended on boyfriends to make me feel worth it and make myself happy. I realize I am my best friend. He is always there when I look in the mirror. Sometimes I miss my siblings we are in different states. My mom want us to get together oneday and we will so support my nephew for his college graduation.

So working paying bills and making my home for me is what I do. I don’t have problems paying my bills. I’m glad I always had my priorities in order. I found out that Loving myself is the best thing I can do for myself. I use to live with someone that didn’t appreciate me. I gave up my place to move in with him. It was a roller coaster ride from the first day I moved in their. I ask myself did i make the wrong decision. I learn from my mistake and that when I moved out after 3 years. I will never go back even though he send me text messages on holidays saying happy thanksgiving or what ever. He apologize many times in the past. I’m not going back and I need time to accept the apology because it was 3 years of my life wasted. I had good intentions for him. I put myself second to make sure he had what he needed. I feel used every time I think about living in that house with him and it hurts. I was smart because I put all my things in his basement for storage and left for good with everything I had before moved in with him. I didn’t have to start over but pick up where I left off.

When I think of myself I think about my life and how have a grown through the years. If I haven’t I work on fixing it. I have a weakness like others. I learn to stay to myself as an adult because senseless murders happen so much. I have a gun myself but I don’t want to use it on no one. So I stay to myself unless a stranger try me. I will defend myself at all cost. It’s either my life or theirs.
Forum :  Topic : omg, i just say Empire last episode...pooor andre

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject:

4 days ago

WYS!!!! I was so shocked!!! I just watched it last night too! I thought he had messed up for real! Lawd that poor boy! They had him all messed up! Lawd if a camera crew caught him at any time this season that'll be on the next episode. Clair Huxtable is a bad b*tch! She came strong for the Lyons! I don't know how they will retaliate.

He was having relations with himself all that time... I know some was strange because she show up real quick when he calls. I be like damn was she in the neighborhood. They were alone with each other the whole time.. plus she never changed clothes.

I felt sorry for Andre tears was coming out of my eyes. They should have keep his grandma on there for Diana ass. Leah got Anika locked up because she was up to no good. They didn’t see that. Now Andre is unstable like his grandma
Forum :  Topic : The saints playing the falcons tonight

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: The saints playing the falcons tonight

5 days ago

its half time ... and no you cant have my user name and password

http://stream.nbcsports.com/nfl/watch-thursday-night-football?referrer=https://www.nfl.com/

@jumanie-moore hold me daddy...i'm nervous Laughing

4 days ago

What's up baby? ... How you doing today?

I’m fine laying in the sofa watching tv... it snowed here yesterday... I got off work 3 this morning.. driving him in the snow

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

5 days ago

Bizarre game, man.

Saints were playing so well, and the Falcons did nothing for 3 quarters but throw the ball to the Saints defenders. WTF was wrong with Ryan, especially that pass to the left end zone with 2 defenders right there, able to pick him off? Rookies don't make that mistake!

It's gonna be interesting to see how the NFC shakes out.

Steeler fan here, so my attitude is just "Bring us an opponent". If we can get past NE, we can get to the SB.

"Here we go...."

Smile

5 days ago

Sean Payton might have blown the game by going for it on 4th down, instead of kicking the field goal, for the tie & overtime.

Sometimes I think sports coaching is too overly conservative for the most part. But even without the benefit of hindsight, that was too high a risk of a gamble in that spot. But I wouldn't have said that if they got the first down & scored to win the game.

4 days ago

Well, that's why they pay them the big $$, to make those calls.

I agree, kicking the FG may have been the right move there.

Right be sean had another chance because when the ball was intercepted they fell in the end zone and didn’t run out. So that gave the saints time to do a safety because they were going to spot the ball wt the goal line. Sean Peyton called time out and the referee ignore him because he knew what Sean Peyton was trying to do.. he needed a second to talk to the defense. If they sack Matt Ryan they would have got 2 point and got got the ball back and maybe kick the feild goal.. all that with 1:50 secs on the clock

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

5 days ago

Bizarre game, man.

Saints were playing so well, and the Falcons did nothing for 3 quarters but throw the ball to the Saints defenders. WTF was wrong with Ryan, especially that pass to the left end zone with 2 defenders right there, able to pick him off? Rookies don't make that mistake!

Steeler fan here, so my attitude is just "Bring us an opponent". If we can get past NE, we can get to the SB.

"Here we go...."

Smile

5 days ago

Man, drew threw the interception...direction to the man in the end zone...SMH!!

All the turn over they had and the offense only score once.

4 days ago

I know, I was amazed he threw that. Sometimes it seems like QBs get stuck in their read and are determined to throw to a certain player or spot, despite the Defense they see at the moment.

It never ends well.

Again, I would expect that from a rookie or near-rookie QB, who is just learning to scan his receivers in the NFL and learn Defenses, but not from an experienced QB like him.

You don't force the throw in situations like that, or you get INT.

Exactly
Forum :  Topic : omg, i just say Empire last episode...pooor andre

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: omg, i just say Empire last episode...pooor andre

I felt so sorry for andre. I dont know what I will do if I had a boyfriend like that. Its too much

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: The saints playing the falcons tonight

5 days ago

Bizarre game, man.

"Here we go...."

Smile

Man, drew threw the interception...direction to the man in the end zone...SMH!!

All the turn over they had and the offense only score once.

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

5 days ago

http://stream.nbcsports.com/nfl/watch-thursday-night-football?referrer=https://www.nfl.com/

5 days ago

HAVE YOU PICKED OUT YOUR.... "LOUNGE ON THE COUCH" OUT FIT YET?...

BET YOU DID!

Yes... it’s something sexy for @jumanie-moore

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

5 days ago

5 days ago

UMM....ITS ON REGULAR TV....AND IF THEY'RE SMART THEY WOULD HAVE THE APP TO WATCH IT ON THEIR PHONES ANYWAY....

drew threw the ball directly to the man......SMH!!!

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

Forum :  Topic : Essence awards 1993... I was 15 years old

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Essence awards 1993... I was 15 years old

This when we honor real icons.... this whole show full of legends.... I remember watching it when it aired .

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Y6Xt-TPEjQ0
Forum :  Topic : Mental illness is sad

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Mental illness is sad

19 days ago

MENTAL ILLNESS = THUUMPER, CUNTY-WISHY, THAT OLD KWEEN 850, FRANKEISHA, H-CODE, TO NAME A FEW...

THESE PEOPLE HAVE A CHALLENGING TIME PROPERLY SOCIALIZING NORMALLY.
😎

18 days ago

Bew, you and @ninethe9phantom and @realwomannj are the same person. Stop throwing stones, then running back in your glass house.

18 days ago

Hmmmm. NO SIS...#WRONG #GETYOURFACTSSTRIAGHT

I'M NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE AND MY PICS ARE ALL 100% ME...

HAVE A GOOD DAY

7 days ago

It really doesn't matter...

CAUSE YOU NOT A "REAL WOMAN" EITHER AND ANY DUDE RUNNING AROUND THE FORUMS WITH HIS "DICK" TUCKED UP IN HIS "FUNKY ASS"...TALKIN ABOUT ..."HE A REAL WOMAN"....WOULD ONLY DO ME A "COMPLIMENT" TO PUT ME ON "HIS" ...MENTAL ILL LIST...!

FUCK YOU! AND THAT FUNKY ASS DICK STUCK UP IN YO ASS!

OLE CRAZY ASS...FAGGOT!

6 days ago

I Wil not dignify that with a response. You're ABUSUVE...AND DISHONEST...😎

6 days ago

NIGGAH...

WHEN YOU "UNTUCK" YOUR "DICK"...THEN YOU CAN COME SEE ME ABOUT SOME DAMN "DISHONESTY"...FUCK YOU!

don’t be using my sh!t with you phagget ass
Forum :  Topic : FAKE ACCOUNT ..MY ASS!.....OLD VIDEO FROM THIS SUMMER...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: FAKE ACCOUNT ..MY ASS!.....OLD VIDEO FROM THIS SUMMER...

12 days ago

you still ugly so it doesnt matter

12 days ago

Ugly, poor and obviously loveless because anyone who actually cared about him would warn him against that $3.99 juicy perm she got on her lopsided head. Smh....

12 days ago

Go awf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 days ago

You see this b*tch tryna lie. Everyone could tell that is a cheap perm. How sad. He should have went to the salon... but this is what happens when drugs are introduced to unborn children.... smh.

8 days ago

UR WELCOME...OLE WOLF TONGING...FUNKY HOUSE...BOOTY ALL HANGIN OUT...NASTY ASS...YELLOW SISSY...GET YOU SOME!

8 days ago

Yeah, no.
Nice try jeri curl.
Look at it, smh. All dead and lifeless. How obviously processed. Did you think it would look good on you. I’ve always knew that you had the brain of a 12 year old ghetto hood rat but do you have her hair style as well. Smh, pretty soon, you’ll be shoving those fried split ends into a side pony tail.

You look ridiculous. Just saying.....

8 days ago

7 days ago

That's me...Everytime you post one of your "HOLIDAY OUTFITS"....

Which reminds me...When do we get to see your ...CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS ENSEMBLES...BRO BRO...

7 days ago

yo old west country tight suit wearing ass... you look a cheap kmart as mess

6 days ago

SEETHE...ole ..COUNTRY ASS...BLACK ASS SISSY...SEETHE ..BTICH!

like i said those dirty ass twins poly and ester....
Forum :  Topic : Good morning, if......

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Good morning, if......

8 days ago

my baby @jumanie-moore dont suck dick ....he's all the man in the world
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: