Search

POST NEWTorch's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Anybody go out for Black Friday or did you order online

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 6 hrs ago    Post subject: Anybody go out for Black Friday or did you order online

23 hrs ago

I ordered online 👍🏽 Amazon prime

11 hrs ago

If you're going to order online why not just wait till Cyber Monday?

Gio idea but they were on sale.. I don’t think it would have drop any lower

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 18 hrs ago    Post subject: Anybody go out for Black Friday or did you order online

23 hrs ago

Um trying to pay off my mortgage.

20 hrs ago

You go trast ... do it !!! Would you like to pay it off with sex?

20 hrs ago

No! Umma good boy.

You can fool me

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 20 hrs ago    Post subject: Anybody go out for Black Friday or did you order online

23 hrs ago

Um trying to pay off my mortgage.

You go trast ... do it !!! Would you like to pay it off with sex?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 23 hrs ago    Post subject: Anybody go out for Black Friday or did you order online

I ordered online 👍🏽 Amazon prime
Forum :  Topic : Dr feel good -Aretha Franklin

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Dr feel good -Aretha Franklin

I don’t want nobody always sitting around me and my African king when he gets here. 😄

Forum :  Topic : Pres Trump discuss Rigged Election

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject:

Trash lost he is fired!!!
Forum :  Topic : Have you ever fucked with uncut dick

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Have you ever fucked with uncut dick

2 days ago

And the survey says...Uncut dick is the best dick.

2 days ago

I ducked with uncut dick one other time when I was younger

But I think I was too much of a kid to appreciate it

2 days ago

2 days ago

Lolololol

You know what I meant lol

Lol my phone did me that and posted it 😂
Forum :  Topic : Now is the Time to Give Thanks...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject:

3 days ago

Let the church say amen!!!

2 days ago

😂
Forum :  Topic : Joe Biden funniest Gaffes

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Joe Biden funniest Gaffes

18 days ago

Who gives a fuck. Ur cheetos looking nigga lost. That's wassup rn

18 days ago

Trump will remain in office, and Sloppy Joe will be sent to nursing home where he belongs.

18 days ago

The eagle don’t even trust Trump 😂

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Now is the Time to Give Thanks...

3 days ago

Butt I done the best I could.

Don't be mean to me. Um what the American people wanted. I was duly elected and done what I said I was gonna do, doo-doo. Umma continue to do, doo-doo, until I go-go.

2 days ago

😂 I just love Biden
Forum :  Topic : A teen stole a truck and ran into a media killed himself

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: A teen stole a truck and ran into a media killed himself

2 days ago

the councilman is an ass. the police are dicks, and the kid is dead as a result.

2 days ago

He a ass from leaving his truck unlock with the keys in it. They do that a lot her in Atlanta ... smh!! Like I told me neighbors I will shot your child if they don’t respect my property

2 days ago

Your property will be here long after you're dead and you know people will come and piss on it too and there is nothing that you can do about it but get pissed on

I know but they assess gonna get shot messing with mines. .. I told them I’m not playing .

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: A teen stole a truck and ran into a media killed himself

2 days ago

the councilman is an ass. the police are dicks, and the kid is dead as a result.

He a ass from leaving his truck unlock with the keys in it. They do that a lot her in Atlanta ... smh!! Like I told me neighbors I will shot your child if they don’t respect my property

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

Well another one done but the damn Dust...He died stealing someone vehicle ... how you steal a vehicle onyour way out? I don’t know where he going but he can go straight to hell
I told my neighbors online if your child come to my property I pay taxes on to steal anything I’m putting a bullet in their asses. All my neighbors know I’m crazy because my ex boyfriend use to call the police on me.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox5atlanta.com/news/councilmans-truck-taken-keys-left-in-vehicle.amp
Forum :  Topic : ❤️❤️❤️You are the sunshine of my life-Stevie won

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: ❤️❤️❤️You are the sunshine of my life-Stevie won

2 days ago

What that fool know about sunshine...his ass is blind.

😂😂 you so funny ... he can feel it ..
Forum :  Topic : ❤️❤️❤️You are the sunshine of my life-Stevie won

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: ❤️❤️❤️You are the sunshine of my life-Stevie won

I was cooking and this song came on. It has me thinking of a decease ex that was killed. Everytime I hear this song I think of him. He was killed when I was in college . Just imagine getting a phone called after you get home from school by a family memeber of his tell you he is dead been dead for 3 months. The only reason they call me was because I went to the house and left a note in his mail box telling him I’m back home for the summer with my number to call me. I noticed the grass haven’t been cut. I will never for get him .. love you Merlis things will be so different for me if you was still here.

Forum :  Topic : Let the Church Slay A Man..😇

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject:

Lmfao!!! Where you get this from? 😂
Forum :  Topic : I’m prepping early seasonal the turkey wings.

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: I’m prepping early seasonal the turkey wings.

3 days ago

I fried a turkey two weeks ago, when I found one on sale. I still have half in the freezer. I picked up a ham a couple days ago. I will fry (oil-less fryer) it today or tomorrow. I think I will spend Thanksgiving alone. One kid went to live back home a few days ago (super happy for him!), and another is in juvey (the youngest), and another said he wants to be dropped off at his mom's tomorrow, and another is really grown, and has his own place. Tomorrow will be great! After I drop the last one off, it will be just me, my ham, and whatever fixings I decide to make. I might check online to see if I see anyone interesting to spend an hour with.

you a mess.... a hour? You will spend the day with me ....

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject:

Let the church say amen!!!

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: I’m prepping early seasonal the turkey wings.

3 days ago

WHY ARE YOU USING ALUMINUM FOIL PANS? THRIFTY PHAGGIT!

Because they are disposable you dumb ass🙄 why you haven’t graduated from college?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

Will start cooking everything tomorrow night after I hang my lights up outside .

Forum :  Topic : My Africa king cool today!! I can’t wait til he get here

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: My Africa king cool today!! I can’t wait til he get here

2020-10-14 16:36:22

Are you ready to get married because once he is here, you'll have only three months to marry him?

You should try to be on 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days.

2020-10-14 17:19:53

That’s not what we are doing. We doing sponsorship ..

2020-10-14 21:09:18

You should have done the Fiance visa, at least you'd know if he acts up, you can have him deported. Laughing

2020-10-14 21:36:56

No. He will have obligations with immigration services to fulfill. We can get married after 3 years then he can apply for citizenship .. or he can with 10 years with 10 tax return ... he going to school as well so

2020-10-14 21:42:59

Best of luck to you both! I admire your courage and willingness to try new experiences and taking chances in life.

2020-10-14 22:50:10

Thanks it’s an experience I chose to do. If it don’t work out hopefully when can be adults and sort this out. I’m not sure why it won’t work. He knew to the continent.. I have to lead him everywhere he goes until he feels comfortable going places in his own.

4 days ago

You're welcome. How are things going with your African king and his visa process?

3 days ago

We are still waiting on a decision the presidency will make changes in the decision but I hope it’s for the good ... it may not be made until next year. They only give so many visas per year per visa category. So I’m hoping he will be in a decision for early next year.

3 days ago

Keep us updated.

Oh I will because it was be another experience I accomplished in life to each out to someone from another continent inside of someone in another state in this country . .
Forum :  Topic : My Africa king cool today!! I can’t wait til he get here

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: My Africa king cool today!! I can’t wait til he get here

2020-10-14 16:36:22

Are you ready to get married because once he is here, you'll have only three months to marry him?

You should try to be on 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days.

2020-10-14 17:19:53

That’s not what we are doing. We doing sponsorship ..

2020-10-14 21:09:18

You should have done the Fiance visa, at least you'd know if he acts up, you can have him deported. Laughing

2020-10-14 21:36:56

No. He will have obligations with immigration services to fulfill. We can get married after 3 years then he can apply for citizenship .. or he can with 10 years with 10 tax return ... he going to school as well so

2020-10-14 21:42:59

Best of luck to you both! I admire your courage and willingness to try new experiences and taking chances in life.

2020-10-14 22:50:10

Thanks it’s an experience I chose to do. If it don’t work out hopefully when can be adults and sort this out. I’m not sure why it won’t work. He knew to the continent.. I have to lead him everywhere he goes until he feels comfortable going places in his own.

4 days ago

You're welcome. How are things going with your African king and his visa process?

We are still waiting on a decision the presidency will make changes in the decision but I hope it’s for the good ... it may not be made until next year. They only give so many visas per year per visa category. So I’m hoping he will be in a decision for early next year.
Forum :  Topic : Trump wants another recount in Georgia .

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Trump wants another recount in Georgia .

5 days ago

It’s going to be electronic count. Trump wants to count name and address with signatures.. this man is a mess. Board of electronic said that

Georgia will conduct another presidential election results recount following a Trump campaign request on Saturday.

Why it matters: State election officials and Gov. Brian Kemp (R) on Friday certified Georgia's election results that show President-elect Joe Biden officially won the state by just over 12,600 votes.

But Georgia officials had said earlier that the Trump campaign had until Tuesday to request a recount since the margin was within 0.5%.
Details: Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) asked his deputy in a written message to "officially notify county election directors to prepare for the recount and to notify political parties so they could muster observers at the respective sites," which he said would be "highly scrutinized," AP reports.

"[E]mphasize to the counties the importance of transparency and accuracy of the process," Raffensperger said in his message.
The new count would be completed using scanning machines and paid for by the counties.
What they're saying: Trump's legal team said in a statement confirming the filing of the recount petition, "We are focused on ensuring that every aspect of Georgia State Law and the U.S. Constitution are followed so that every legal vote is counted. President Trump and his campaign continue to insist on an honest recount in Georgia, which has to include signature matching and other vital safeguards."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.axios.com/trump-campaign-asks-georgia-election-recount-eb839ba2-39f5-41ad-9fc6-a205d5ce4e41.html

4 days ago

He wants to be told he lost again.

I guess u can say he's a glutton for punishment.

😂

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Trump wants another recount in Georgia .

5 days ago

If he has a legal right to a recount due to the closeness of the race, then let him have it. But the Dems better be on point with their observers, because the Republicans are not above doing what they accuse the Dems of doing.

4 days ago

He lost point blank ... he will never have another term

4 days ago

What if Biden gets a brain transplant, and chooses Trump's lame-brain. What then?
Never say never.

It will never happen

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

5 days ago

If he has a legal right to a recount due to the closeness of the race, then let him have it. But the Dems better be on point with their observers, because the Republicans are not above doing what they accuse the Dems of doing.

He lost point blank ... he will never have another term
Forum :  Topic : Corona Virus Vaccine - Who Wants It? 👍

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Corona Virus Vaccine - Who Wants It? 👍

4 days ago

I haven't gotten a flu shot in years, but um definitely gonna get this one. I am not personally afraid of dying, as long as it ain't painful. I just don't want to pass it on to someone like you.

A flu shoot is not 100% it’s just something that can help fight
Forum :  Topic : Corona Virus Vaccine - Who Wants It? 👍

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Corona Virus Vaccine - Who Wants It? 👍

4 days ago

I haven't gotten a flu shot in years, but um definitely gonna get this one. I am not personally afraid of dying, as long as it ain't painful. I just don't want to pass it on to someone like you.

I’m not getting it until I see that it’s effective
Forum :  Topic : Outside Christmas decorations

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Outside Christmas decorations

6 days ago

Wait for our boyfriend to get here. Let his sexy ass put in some work, outside the bedroom I mean.

5 days ago

With the immigration process he won’t make it this year

4 days ago

I know ..... we still waiting on a decision.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : H.E.R. is the greatest newbie artist...Fight Me

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: H.E.R. is the greatest newbie artist...Fight Me

25 days ago

I love the song with Toni she has ... toni album is fire

5 days ago

Her best album will always and forever be Love, Marriage & Divorce.

No it’s not... 😂
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Y'all are letting Will Smith off too easily

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject:

You have to understand if she forgives him there’s nothing we can do. Yes he was wrong and he acknowledged it. Will was young at the time ... this was his point in life to go back and clear things up. He is a grown man with grown kids now. We all look back and wish we can reach out to person where we can ask for forgiveness

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Outside Christmas decorations

6 days ago

Wait for our boyfriend to get here. Let his sexy ass put in some work, outside the bedroom I mean.

With the immigration process he won’t make it this year

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Trump wants another recount in Georgia .

5 days ago

Fuck a trump

😂😂😂

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Trump wants another recount in Georgia .

It’s going to be electronic count. Trump wants to count name and address with signatures.. this man is a mess. Board of electronic said that

Georgia will conduct another presidential election results recount following a Trump campaign request on Saturday.

Why it matters: State election officials and Gov. Brian Kemp (R) on Friday certified Georgia's election results that show President-elect Joe Biden officially won the state by just over 12,600 votes.

But Georgia officials had said earlier that the Trump campaign had until Tuesday to request a recount since the margin was within 0.5%.
Details: Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) asked his deputy in a written message to "officially notify county election directors to prepare for the recount and to notify political parties so they could muster observers at the respective sites," which he said would be "highly scrutinized," AP reports.

"[E]mphasize to the counties the importance of transparency and accuracy of the process," Raffensperger said in his message.
The new count would be completed using scanning machines and paid for by the counties.
What they're saying: Trump's legal team said in a statement confirming the filing of the recount petition, "We are focused on ensuring that every aspect of Georgia State Law and the U.S. Constitution are followed so that every legal vote is counted. President Trump and his campaign continue to insist on an honest recount in Georgia, which has to include signature matching and other vital safeguards."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.axios.com/trump-campaign-asks-georgia-election-recount-eb839ba2-39f5-41ad-9fc6-a205d5ce4e41.html
Forum : General Discussions Topic : H.E.R. is the greatest newbie artist...Fight Me

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: H.E.R. is the greatest newbie artist...Fight Me

I love the song with Toni she has ... toni album is fire

Forum :  Topic : Why is This Accused Mass Murderer SMILING??? 😮

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Why is This Accused Mass Murderer SMILING??? 😮

They gonna get their money back when he go to court ... he won’t be going back home after the verdict
Forum :  Topic : What up every body!! Whaat about them saints!! ⚜️

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: What up every body!! Whaat about them saints!! ⚜️

7 straight wins 🖕🏾 The falcons

Forum :  Topic : Working from home is such a joy ....

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Working from home is such a joy ....

6 days ago

Working from home is cool for now, but they say it is harder for a us new lawyers, because we can't just ask a more experienced attorney down the hall, when we run into a question we haven't dealt with before. I get that. I can spend hours trying to figure out something that I know someone else already figiured out, but I am isolated working from home. The other disadvantage is the temptation to just stop working and get on BGC or go for a walk or watch porn instead.

My Life is so HARD!

Trust you got to relieve your self. Get some sloppy head ...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

6 days ago

It has its pros and cons. I like how I can save time and money and sleep later. I do miss the interaction with co-workers and I learn more when working next to others.

My ideal situation is to work from home 2 to 3 days a week and go in 2 to 3 days a week.

U can save a lot of money working from home tho.

It does has it pros and cons... I don’t like dealing with Certain people at work so I love it at home. I save gas and mileage ...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

Don’t have to drive to the building. They text you about overtime and all I have to do is go In The living and log in. I love the easy comfortable overtime... I’m normally off on sundays I’m working today because I work Thursday in which is a holiday. It can substitute my time.. so I will be off Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday . 👍🏽 With me two normal days off

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Outside Christmas decorations

I will be putting my outdoor and decorations up thanksgiving eve hopefully. I have to trim tree after the leaves fall off. I gotta get my ladder out the garage to put the lights up outside ... I’m playing my Christmas music today... pandora

First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: