Forum :  Topic : I mess with real men... not you punks

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 49 mins ago    Post subject: I mess with real men... not you punks

19 hrs ago

I can put pic of all my ex boyfriends on here y’all hoes will be shock. I will not do such a thing. I live in a different gay world than y’all..

1 hrs ago

BETTER YET, POST YOUR REAL PIC, NOT SOME RANDOM NIGGA...

LET'S SEE THAT MUG OF YOURZ WHOORE...

1 hrs ago

b!tch you saw it already...just like everybody else.... you big knuckles ass hoe...fix them knuckles you man whore

52 mins ago

NO HO, I DID NOT EVER SEE A REAL PIC.

GET REAL!

CRAZY ASS PHAGGOT! Laughing

well dont need to see it..everybody else did...i'm not into male women with board shoulders and big knuckles like you b!tch
Forum :  Topic : Appreciation thread for legendary iconic LAMARC

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 52 mins ago    Post subject: Appreciation thread for legendary iconic LAMARC

1 hrs ago

thats a ugly gorilla looking muthafucka!!! he stab @naughty_nites in the back..but thats good for that hoe

he couldd never read me...you couldnt never read someone that looks better than yo ugly phagget ass...that heavy hoe with no ankles Laughing i dog the b!tch out.. he was talking about me on thumper live and i chew that ugly b!tch out in the forum

i told that b!tch attractiveness does not run in his family. they are the evolutions of the first humans Laughing

58 mins ago

Lamarc says he doesn't want to hear a thing you have to say
until you post a full body photo like him because you're a jealous ho, who lacks confidence, beauty, and boldness. He says your keyboard is your backbone
and outside of the internet your a weak scary little bitch.

tell that hoe to stay the hell out my inbox...no apes allow i dont talking to primates.... i went home and snap shot my college degree and tag that hoe in ...she didnt respond on that....tell that hoe any body can be a medical assistant even high school drop outs...they run commercial ads for them all the time..Ask Toya Wright Carter Laughing
Forum :  Topic : Appreciation thread for legendary iconic LAMARC

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: Appreciation thread for legendary iconic LAMARC

thats a ugly gorilla looking muthafucka!!! he stab @naughty_nites in the back..but thats good for that hoe

he couldd never read me...you couldnt never read someone that looks better than yo ugly phagget ass...that heavy hoe with no ankles Laughing i dog the b!tch out.. he was talking about me on thumper live and i chew that ugly b!tch out in the forum

i told that b!tch attractiveness does not run in his family. they are the evolutions of the first humans Laughing

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: I mess with real men... not you punks

19 hrs ago

I can put pic of all my ex boyfriends on here y’all hoes will be shock. I will not do such a thing. I live in a different gay world than y’all..

1 hrs ago

BETTER YET, POST YOUR REAL PIC, NOT SOME RANDOM NIGGA...

LET'S SEE THAT MUG OF YOURZ WHOORE...

b!tch you saw it already...just like everybody else.... you big knuckles ass hoe...fix them knuckles you man whore

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 hrs ago    Post subject: I mess with real men... not you punks

19 hrs ago

I'm pretty sure we all live in the same world {@_@}

no we dont either...my men dont go to the gay stuff
Forum :  Topic : Wendy Williams comes clean

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 6 hrs ago    Post subject: Wendy Williams comes clean

23 hrs ago

I'M NOT QUITE BELIEVING THE "BACK ON DRUGS STORY " SHE AND HIM ARE TRYING TO SALE TO THE MASSES...I THINK IT'S A DISTRACTION FROM REAL SHIT GOING ON WITH THEM...

WENDY IS TOO SMART TO GO BACK ON DRUGS...DID SHE EVER EXPLAIN THAT ARM INJURY WHEN SHE WAS IN THAT SLING? 🤔

WENDY BEEN ON AIR FOR 10 YEARS NOW AND STACKING THAT COIN, AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN SINCE HER HUABAND HAS BEEN EXPOSED, SHE IS THROWING OUT THE DRUG STORY...CH!!

9 hrs ago

Your mother is ashame of you 😂

6 hrs ago

BITCH BYE!

He look cute in that pic...
Forum : General Discussions Topic : I love how my mom brags about me and my accomplishments

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 8 hrs ago    Post subject: I love how my mom brags about me and my accomplishments

12 hrs ago

Thumper look better all y’all .... a lot of you look a hot ass mess

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 9 hrs ago    Post subject: Wendy Williams comes clean

23 hrs ago

I'M NOT QUITE BELIEVING THE "BACK ON DRUGS STORY " SHE AND HIM ARE TRYING TO SALE TO THE MASSES...I THINK IT'S A DISTRACTION FROM REAL SHIT GOING ON WITH THEM...

WENDY IS TOO SMART TO GO BACK ON DRUGS...DID SHE EVER EXPLAIN THAT ARM INJURY WHEN SHE WAS IN THAT SLING? 🤔

WENDY BEEN ON AIR FOR 10 YEARS NOW AND STACKING THAT COIN, AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN SINCE HER HUABAND HAS BEEN EXPOSED, SHE IS THROWING OUT THE DRUG STORY...CH!!

Your mother is ashame of you 😂
Forum : General Discussions Topic : I love how my mom brags about me and my accomplishments

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 9 hrs ago    Post subject: I love how my mom brags about me and my accomplishments

12 hrs ago

. . . . . moms are the best lol

10 hrs ago

If I wanted to shoplift I couldn’t because people know who my momma is.. people say oh I know you...I know who son you are .... you look just like your momma and your daddy.. 😳

10 hrs ago

. .

Honestly the world should be more connected like that...

. . . too many young punks walkin around harassing hardworking ppl...

That’s true but still those are embarrassing moments 😂😂

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 9 hrs ago    Post subject: I love how my mom brags about me and my accomplishments

12 hrs ago

PLEASE GET YO. HEALTH. CHECKED. OUT! THIIS BEHAVIOR. AINT NORMAL!

9 hrs ago

I know your mom not proud of you anytime you tuned into a woman on her😂😂 wearing her shoes playing in her makeup

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 10 hrs ago    Post subject: I love how my mom brags about me and my accomplishments

12 hrs ago

. . . . . moms are the best lol

If I wanted to shoplift I couldn’t because people know who my momma is.. people say oh I know you...I know who son you are .... you look just like your momma and your daddy.. 😳

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 10 hrs ago    Post subject: I love how my mom brags about me and my accomplishments

12 hrs ago

PLEASE GET YO. HEALTH. CHECKED. OUT! THIIS BEHAVIOR. AINT NORMAL!

Bitch you ain’t normal you dysfunctional muthafucka. A mother is always proud of her child accomplishments that she can brag about

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 12 hrs ago    Post subject: I love how my mom brags about me and my accomplishments

She really brags about me always have... when I was living in New Orleans even as a teenage people would come up to me in public and say my name then tell me your mom said your are in a college math and science program, etc . I use be like mom really people I don’t know. 🙄 my mom nosey she know everybody
Forum :  Topic : Jussie nominated for NAACP Award public want revoked

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 12 hrs ago    Post subject:

13 hrs ago

I NOMINATE HIM ....PUNK. ASS. BITCH OF THE. YEAR!

That’s exactly what you are

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 12 hrs ago    Post subject:

19 hrs ago

Is that the world strewn with dumpsters? Laughing

15 hrs ago

Funny be funny

13 hrs ago

Dumpsters are better than street corner garbage cans Laughing
#ComeUp

13 hrs ago

LMBAO....COME UP? THIS BITCH. AINT EVEN ABOVE GROUND

🙄 b!tch please come get on yo knees I can host any time I got my own
Forum :  Topic : Jussie nominated for NAACP Award public want revoked

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 13 hrs ago    Post subject: Jussie nominated for NAACP Award public want revoked

I love you Jussie and congratulations to him .. black consecutive are trying to get his nomination taken away

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/black-activist-groups-urges-naacp-to-revoke-jussie-smolletts-image-award-nomination.amp

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 15 hrs ago    Post subject:

19 hrs ago

Is that the world strewn with dumpsters? Laughing

Funny be funny
Forum :  Topic : yo I really GOTTA nut every day

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 18 hrs ago    Post subject: yo I really GOTTA nut every day

9 days ago

I MET A BIG DICK AFRICAN DUDE WHO TOLD ME THAT HE DOES THAT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY, SO HE WON'T BACK UP, AND AT FIRST, I LOOKED AT HIM LIKE...🤔

WHO DOES THAT?

I FIND IT CHEAP, AND SELFISH... I NEED THAT MILK!

Stop acting like it’s strange you man enough to know 😂😂

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 19 hrs ago    Post subject: I mess with real men... not you punks

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 20 hrs ago    Post subject: Wendy Williams comes clean

23 hrs ago

A large part of me is saying IDGAF just tell us about ya cheating ass husband
and his side chick, and what is being done to address it. Then a small fraction
is whispering.. good for you Wendy.. helping out the community that u was involved with.

Kevin been cheating on her since the beginning ... she accept it because she know finding someone else won’t be easy for her..,, she may be back on crack in the single life
Forum :  Topic : Naughty_Nites Is Obsessed With Me

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject:

Don’t pay him no mind.... lamarc stab him in the back...
Forum :  Topic : All this fighting...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: All this fighting...

2 days ago

At first, I thought that this thing escalated so quicky that it was some kind of thing you two concocted to boost the viewerships of your shows. Then when I saw how personal y'all were getting, I realized it was real. Wow. I'm sure y'all will shake it all off and start over..Smile

2 days ago

Watch the last 5-8 minutes of Thumper’s LIVE to see the genesis of
this taco beef Smile

It reminds me of the Khia and Madison fight from the Queens Supreme Court.

1 days ago

That’s why lamarc stab you in the back. He should have hit you in the chest b!tch

1 days ago

I SEE WHY YO CRAZY ASS DON\'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS..ALL YOU DO IS TALK SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE AND INSTIGATE FIGHTS, I HOPE NAUGHTY
DRAG THE SHIT OUT OF YO TIRED ,THIRSTY ,NO SENSE MAKING
INSTIGATING ,RETARDED ,PEA BRAINED, JUSSIE SMOLLETT OBSESSED
SHORT BUS RIDING, COO COO FOR COCA PUFFS, RICE COOKER EATING
DRAMA QUEEN, DESPERATE FOR A MAN, BIPOLAR ASS!!!!!!

1 days ago

First of all I talking to you punk ass...He could never and will never drag me because he is fake account as well... I ain’t never desperate for for a man..I’ll be desperate to beat your ass.. we can get on thunper and have it out.

1 days ago

STFU...YOU COUNTRY ASS BITCH!

1 days ago

You scary ass b!tch

1 days ago

SUCK MY DICK BITCH!!!

Come over and pull it out

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

At first, I thought that this thing escalated so quicky that it was some kind of thing you two concocted to boost the viewerships of your shows. Then when I saw how personal y'all were getting, I realized it was real. Wow. I'm sure y'all will shake it all off and start over..Smile

2 days ago

this taco beef Smile

1 days ago

That’s why lamarc stab you in the back. He should have hit you in the chest b!tch

1 days ago

I SEE WHY YO CRAZY ASS DON\'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS..ALL YOU DO IS TALK SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE AND INSTIGATE FIGHTS, I HOPE NAUGHTY

1 days ago

First of all I talking to you punk ass...He could never and will never drag me because he is fake account as well... I ain’t never desperate for for a man..I’ll be desperate to beat your ass.. we can get on thunper and have it out.

1 days ago

STFU...YOU COUNTRY ASS BITCH!

You scary ass b!tch

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

this taco beef Smile

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

First of all I wasn’t talking to your punk ass...He could never and will never drag me because he is fake account as well... I ain’t never desperate for for a man..I’ll be desperate to beat your ass.. we can get on thumper and have it out.... I got friends at a minimum... now come eat on yo knees

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

this taco beef Smile

1 days ago

1 days ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

this taco beef Smile

1 days ago

1 days ago

Shut up dummy!

You better get with the right team. I’m the realest.. you run up against me you always gonna belone...I defeated lamarc torch ain’t never stepping down or deleting his account .. I only one account and one man.

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

this taco beef Smile

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: All this fighting...

I saw you trying to have some type of understanding with him. That gorilla 🦍 just not having. Maybe she missed mating season
Forum :  Topic : THE TRUTH HURTS!

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: THE TRUTH HURTS!

2 days ago

Stfu you silver back

2 days ago

https://www.psycom.net/bipolar-disorder-medications

2 days ago

THAT PHAGGOT'S ELEVATOR DON'T GO TO THE TOP FLOOR AT ALL...I JUST IGNORE IT AT THIS POINT 😎

2 days ago

2 days ago

You wanna suck my dick in the elevator?

2 days ago

I’m off tonight... you wanna get up ?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

Stfu you silver back

2 days ago

2 days ago

THAT PHAGGOT'S ELEVATOR DON'T GO TO THE TOP FLOOR AT ALL...I JUST IGNORE IT AT THIS POINT 😎

2 days ago

You wanna suck my dick in the elevator?

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

Stfu you silver back

2 days ago

2 days ago

Just make sure you don’t ignore those big ass knuckles day to day

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

Stfu you silver back

2 days ago

2 days ago

Come get on your Knees for m.. catch uber

2 days ago

2 days ago

Well pay for your Uber coming and going

2 days ago

come suck me....

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

Stfu you silver back

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Well pay for your Uber coming and going

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

Stfu you silver back

2 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Lamarc deleted his account after being dragged repeatedly

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Lamarc deleted his account after being dragged repeatedly

2 days ago

FOR SOME OF YOU QUEENS TO TRY AND TALK ABOUT AND TO
CRITICIZE THE BLACK WOMAN...THEN YOU ACT JUST LIKE THEM.
YOU ACT JUST LIKE THE WORSE KIND OF BLACK WOMAN TOO....
THE KIND THAT'S STRAIGHT FROM THE GHETTO. TALKING ABOUT
EACH OTHER, BACK STABBING EACH OTHER, POSTING PRIVATE
CONVERSATIONS AND BLOCKING EACH OTHER AND THEN MAKE A
THREAD ABOUT THEM. WHAT FUCKERY THAT IS..LMBAO SUCH A
BITCH MOVE. ONCE YOU BLOCK HOW ABOUT MOVE THE FUCK ON
WITH YOU PUNK ASS. LMBAO...NO WONDER PEOPLE GIVE QUEENS
HELL OUT THERE IN THE WORLD. NOT ALL OF YALL BUT MOST OF
DESERVE EVERY BIT OF WHAT THEY GIVE TO YOU.

Lamarc attractiveness don’t run in your family’s

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

Stfu you silver back
Forum :  Topic : Private Messages Between Me and Lamarc.

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Private Messages Between Me and Lamarc.

3 days ago

YOU BOTH LOOK SKETCHY FROM WHAT I SEE..BUT TO POST A PRIVATE CONVERSATION TO SCORE POINTS IS PRETTY LOW. .SAY GOODBYE TO
ANYBODY ELSE HAVING ONE WITH YOU..JAMES COMEY

3 days ago

Goodbye Lamarc.
Go make up some STD rumor about someone else because I am not here for it.

3 days ago

YOU KNOW GOOD AND DAMN WELL I AINT NO LAMARC. BUT
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM SOMEONE WHO STILLSTILL
GOING AROUND THINKING JUSSIE SMOLLETT IS INNOCENT.

2 days ago

i believe you are that silverback

2 days ago

YO SILLY ASS ALSO BELIEVE JUSSIE SMOLLETT TALKED TO YOU AND IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU..LMBAO! #FANTASYLAND

Catch Uber and come get on your kneees for me

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

3 days ago

YOU BOTH LOOK SKETCHY FROM WHAT I SEE..BUT TO POST A PRIVATE CONVERSATION TO SCORE POINTS IS PRETTY LOW. .SAY GOODBYE TO
ANYBODY ELSE HAVING ONE WITH YOU..JAMES COMEY

3 days ago

Goodbye Lamarc.
Go make up some STD rumor about someone else because I am not here for it.

3 days ago

YOU KNOW GOOD AND DAMN WELL I AINT NO LAMARC. BUT
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM SOMEONE WHO STILLSTILL
GOING AROUND THINKING JUSSIE SMOLLETT IS INNOCENT.

i believe you are that silverback

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

3 days ago

NICE CHIT CHAT ...BUT I HAVE A JOB TO GET READY FOR

3 days ago

I'm sure the street corner won't be too upset if you're 5 mins late...

Laughing

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject:

@lamarc__jones bitch you got your nerve calling somebody a silverback...what mirror on the wall have been looking in that you can't see it you BIG delusional b!tch...just because you answer phones dont mean your a medical professional with that cheap ass watch you got on
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: