logo
Search

POST NEWTorch's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Will the Catholic Church Ever Just Say No to Pedophiles????

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 9 hrs ago    Post subject: Will the Catholic Church Ever Just Say No to Pedophiles????

23 hrs ago

Fix em Lord!

10 hrs ago

Do you mean fix them as in spiritually castrate them? Smile

10 hrs ago

Did the priest over look you for another good lookin kid when you were young? Them catholic seem town your head girl. Sup?

Same you the biggest pedophile in anerica
Forum :  Topic : Pray from Auntee Aretha in hospice care..oh Jeses!!

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 11 hrs ago    Post subject: Pray from Auntee Aretha in hospice care..oh Jeses!!

I knew it.....when she cancel her concert here in atlanta
Forum :  Topic : I LOVE A MANLY-MAN.

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 12 hrs ago    Post subject: I LOVE A MANLY-MAN.

1 days ago

THAT SHIT IS SUCH A TURN ON.😍😍😍😍😍

b!tch you are manly
Forum :  Topic : She can't even comprehend...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 18 hrs ago    Post subject: She can't even comprehend...

2 days ago

It seems to me that a lot of gay men and women use this argument or something similar to justify being with someone who isn't worth their time.

2 days ago

Exactly

And who the hell let their daddy tell them who and not to marry. Tony don’t need his daddy permission he a grown as man. The only way o can see him not doing it is because he leaves with them and don’t have a place of his own or his parents financially supporting him. If it’s none of that you a stupid ho to fall for that.

2 days ago

From what he's told us, Tony is ashamed of being gay. I would never willingly be someone's guilty pleasure. But it's his life, and he can do as he pleases.

Plus, it's probably slim pickings for a handsome vers top in Mississippi who's about something, so it's probably best he sticks with who he knows.

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

If he ashame of being gay then it won’t happen thats why he made that dumb stupid ass excuse and he fell for it like a idiot.

Wow that’s such a slow hoe Rolling Eyes

2 days ago

Lmao.
You are right. We are all focusing on the wrong thing.
Who gives a sh*t about this fabrication called “tony”?
It is obvious that this queen has not aged like a fine wine but has deteriorated into a desperate and lonely sack of c*m that will rot with bacteria before she ever gets a ring from the man that’s been using her like a dirty sock for years.
BUT...

Everyone relax...
She’s cute because after she’s been violated by the town homies she knows how to make a great ham hock - chicken Alfredo...
Not good enough to get a ring... but just mediocre enough to get railed again.

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

2 days ago

Now Thummpy we know that's not true at all.

I'm aging very well, skin and eyes glowing, lashes popping body tight.

Never been ran through or been a hoe, hoes don't hold out for one man.

But hey, I'll drink to love!

2 days ago

Bitch they said the man is a shame of being gay... He will not marry you slow ass how!!! He is not comfortable with his sexuality you guilty appease lost hope...

2 days ago

Everyone already knows that he is not comfortable with his sexuality milk bone.

2 days ago

Well that should tell you he will not marry you.. How could you been in love? That's kike saying a man in the kk wants to marry him...it won't happen. You dumb hoe

2 days ago

We had started working through his issues, then he showed up at a big party I was hosting and got drunk and started calling me out my name in front of a group of people.

I broke up with him and then that's when she came in the picture.

But he was still going back and forth between us.

It's just been a big mess and I don't know how to get out.

Part of me wants to believe him and stay by his side but then a bigger part of me knows its wrong how he treats me.

And I can have somebody else but I took an L for him.

I gave up who I was a long time ago to be with him, and this is what he always wanted. To have control over me, every since high school and I let him win.

I don't even know who I am anymore, and I came here for help and all I got was negativity. We do not support our own kind.

2 days ago

Ok I\'m not feeling sorry for you because you try to come me. I\'m trying hate you and divine you pointless at the same time... You never give somebody from the past take power over you. If so there would no compromising everything should go your way. No waiting on him... You letting him have the power. All that is for a new man not a ex. You make the new man feel like he is on TOP of the world. You compromise with the new guy. Give him the priveledges not Tony. He had his turn.. Stop making excuses for him...it making you look weak. You need some real friends. If I had a friend. Messing with Tony. I would have told Tony ass off when he showed his ass drunk at an event. No, my friend not leaving with you, he not phuckkng with you nomore. He is moving on.. Now we leaving going have a boys slumber party. We gonna drank Smoke weed watch movies , listen to music, play cards, a bar b Que on the grill after midnight . We gonna lay out a plan for our friend laughing dancing and talking.. Like the women in waiting to exhale

So phick yo drunk ass good night..

1 days ago

But I don't get drunk so....and my best friend gave up on me.

He said he will never give me advice about men again.

Even my family won't say anything about my relationships.

They know I love hard and strong.

I'm a Cancer I'll give my last in love until I'm done, then he will see a fury that hell can't contain. And a coldness that Superman can't penetrate.

Don't think I'm just this naive little puppy dog who can't do anything for themself.

I'm always the leader even when people think I'm not leading.

1 days ago

you giving him to much control and power to be from the past. You don't love until he put a ring on it. There's nothing wrong with loving hard but don't love hard when he have made a proposal you looking for. What's love got to do with it? That's where you messed up putting love first. It don't work with the past you don't go into a relationship loving had. It takes two not one.. If y'all be partners be that and make goals for the relationship and. Work towards them. It the guy don't it then slowly move on. Remember it takes two not one. Tony knows what type of person you are. He ain't blind. He just not feeling it like you. Stop waiting for him to may up his mind. That's where you fall short. He got you tagging alone because you so full of yourself. Stop trying to make yourself seem exclusive because your not. Stop trying to make your self look perfect. No is perfect and no one want some that is. HAppiness doesn't equal to perfection.

.if you didn't sleep around fine... Some people do. Tony is not looking for what you make yourself out to be. He likes someone on the wild side too. You trying to be wifey and he just wasting you time. That's why he do what he do. He will not marry you so you can get that out your head.

1 days ago

I hear you, I've heard it all before. I watch Dr. Phil and I'm aware of the Dynamics of the situation that we are in.

My question is if a man didn't love someone or want to be with him why everytime I walk away he does everything to get me back?

The things he says and does is not that of a person who is wasting time to me.

In my mind he knows I'm a great guy and he doesn't want to lose me but between PTSD which he definitely does have mixed with self hate he doesn't have the capacity to truly love anyone else.

I know he's just a scared little boy who does everything just to please his parents.

1 days ago

he is a grown man under his parents wing. He will not coke out if it unless they are dead. If he trying to please them he will continue. You say he got ptsd.. I was gonna mention that Jn one of my posting cussing you out and about his being shell shock but I said no don't go there that's too deep. But anyway he lives for his parents comfort. Got married and had a child. You around her making fun of the woman when his parents accept her and their grand child and not you. He want you in his closet and that's it. No he not going to tell his people and you and him.. He got you caught up like a side piece.

You need to learn how to man up. You can't be a b!tch to a man with mental problems and have problems accepting his sexuality. It's not going to work. His wife couldn't deal with the Ptsd... That's why she told all they business. Don't laugh at her when you dealing with something worse. Posted and him not being accepting his sexuality. She not a taboo to his parents, You are.

1 days ago

You might be right, if you would have said it like this in the beginning we could have saved all the drama.

You didn't want to understand me.

I think the overt closetness is a result of him being bunked with men all those years and he just desires a different form of affection or interaction with men that he can't come to terms with.

I think he really wants a soldier too but chooses me because I'm a little feminine and familiar to him so it makes it ok than just saying I'm laid up with a big ass manly nigga just like me.

In which case he's so homophobic outside of sex with me that he would still be in the closet.

I have ran my thought train down the tracks a million times trying to see what it is.

But I know the truth, that's why he always get horny after watching basketball.and this nigga love Iyanla Vanzant he thinks she the realest bitch alive next to his mama on nation ju, lol. He wants to fix his life but he doesn't want to deal with the consequences.

1 days ago

I understood from the beginning I saw right through you. Ou sounding like a battered woman making excuses for her man. I'm from New Orleans I know everything. You ran around her with @lose-ya-breath trying to insult me. I said I was get at you at the right time. Stab you right in yo damn chest. I know getting at don't on you will get your attention. I'm the most honest person you can get advise from as a gay man. You was running with the wrong team. Gave me husband advice about his family... The best thing to do is move away to find yourself. He said he wanted to move here. I said fine here's my number.. Hit me when you come. I told him about the stressful home buying process. He broke down on the forum. He want to start going to gay events. I told him. Did. At his age don't do much of it. I go to concerts festivals and plays... I don't mind going to hang out with him. Because we are like 12 years apart.

One thing I don't like about Gay people like you ya try to seem clean and perfect. Y'all say still like oh I ain't no hoe I been with one person. What fail they fail to realize that they gave it up to some that been with a 1000. And sitting in their closet with the rest. A man don't care of you was a virgin or not when you got with them. He still gonna do what he want to do. He is polygamous. If it monogamous. He don't care if you was a home in the past long as you don't do it with him. He don't care about your past he cares about person in front of him and what he does now. It ain't about where you come from its about where you going

You are vulnerable to being used and abused and you need to stop it. Tony already know already know you are vulnerable. That's why he doing what he can.

Another thing is you went about marriage the wrong way. You said you told tony you wanna be married by 40. If he did married you by then he won't be doing it for love. He doing it to keep you satisfied. He has to pop the question like my exes Tim, Rodney and Andrew did if he serious not you. The ex has to work, earn and prove his love. You will see it through his actions. If he throwing mix signals then it's not real. You giving him privileges as if y'all just met. You don't do

1 days ago

I'm actually as close to perfect as he's gonna get.

What kind of person is going to hold you down, keep all your secrets, cater to you, sit on the side and put up with childish shit and get nothing they want in return.

I could have exposed his ass years ago.

I'm really worthy and deserving of a great man.

And as far as the wild side goes I'm his ride or die.

I do shit with his ass I would never do with anybody else.

Even DJ say I'm different around him, he say that nigga got you wilding lil bro, you know you ain't about that life.

What you think Pops would say???

1 days ago

I understand that but your pouring your love out to him.. He has not done the same for you. From the way things look he won't. Now you saying you could have exposed him....that tells me he will never go all the way with you...no matter how hard you try.. He likes you being submissive to him and that's it. M.sure he has other freaks to get off with

1 days ago

So should I just be a bitch and fuck DJ?

Maybe that will be the straw I need to break the Camel's back???

1 days ago

Who's DJ and what did he do?

1 days ago

DJ is his best friend, but DJ grew up with my cousins.

DJ is the only person who actually knows about us.

I can't take you back through all of this I thought you knew what was going on?

1 days ago

Oh... That makes it worse for Tony by it being his best friend... But don't hold anything against him. that's Tony best friend. If y'all don't have no beef just play it cool.. Be cordial..

1 days ago

That's what I have been doing so far but me and DJ are close because he grew up with my cousins and he calls me his lil bro.

He is so sweet to me. He brings me something for every holiday, when Tony fucks over me he is always there to console me.

Everyone loves DJ, I love DJ and Tony just runs over him.

DJ is not homophobic like Tony but he do have a lot of bitches, but one night me and the nigga almost got it popping that's another story. But long short everyone here thinks I would have a better possibility with a relationship with DJ because he has no family.

1 days ago

Yeah dj would have been your best option. Now that they are best friends...he is out Of the picture for that... .issing with dj will be on your track record for every with them. Unless tony approves it because it may cause problems between them two.. You never know

1 days ago

When I'm not talking to Tony he sends DJ to keep me occupied, so of we ended up fucking it would be his fault.

1 days ago

but you will look at the bad guy because they are best friend

1 days ago

Exactly, that's what I was telling everyone, but if you say we not gonna get married or be together forever no way it doesn't really matter.

Only reason I wouldn't do it is because he already treat DJ like shit and he doesn't have anybody else really but some distant relatives. And I don't want Tony to make him feel bad for the next 20 years because he's definitely the type to twist the same screw over and over.

1 days ago

They are still friends no matter how he treats him...

1 days ago

So doesn't that still make him my man no matter how he treats me?

1 days ago

Yes it does or they must play with each other seconds. If they play with each other seconds that's up to you to get involved in that...

1 days ago

I know they fuck the same girls but no I would never.

22 hrs ago

Thatsxinectgibg I never understood. Why people ness with others that run in the same circle with their ex

21 hrs ago

That's the times we living in.

Everybody fucking everybody.

the times we live in is a hott mess anyway....

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 22 hrs ago    Post subject: She can't even comprehend...

2 days ago

It seems to me that a lot of gay men and women use this argument or something similar to justify being with someone who isn't worth their time.

2 days ago

Exactly

And who the hell let their daddy tell them who and not to marry. Tony don’t need his daddy permission he a grown as man. The only way o can see him not doing it is because he leaves with them and don’t have a place of his own or his parents financially supporting him. If it’s none of that you a stupid ho to fall for that.

2 days ago

From what he's told us, Tony is ashamed of being gay. I would never willingly be someone's guilty pleasure. But it's his life, and he can do as he pleases.

Plus, it's probably slim pickings for a handsome vers top in Mississippi who's about something, so it's probably best he sticks with who he knows.

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

If he ashame of being gay then it won’t happen thats why he made that dumb stupid ass excuse and he fell for it like a idiot.

2 days ago

Lmao.
It is obvious that this queen has not aged like a fine wine but has deteriorated into a desperate and lonely sack of c*m that will rot with bacteria before she ever gets a ring from the man that’s been using her like a dirty sock for years.
BUT...

Everyone relax...
She’s cute because after she’s been violated by the town homies she knows how to make a great ham hock - chicken Alfredo...

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

2 days ago

2 days ago

Bitch they said the man is a shame of being gay... He will not marry you slow ass how!!! He is not comfortable with his sexuality you guilty appease lost hope...

2 days ago

2 days ago

Well that should tell you he will not marry you.. How could you been in love? That's kike saying a man in the kk wants to marry him...it won't happen. You dumb hoe

2 days ago

We had started working through his issues, then he showed up at a big party I was hosting and got drunk and started calling me out my name in front of a group of people.

Part of me wants to believe him and stay by his side but then a bigger part of me knows its wrong how he treats me.

I gave up who I was a long time ago to be with him, and this is what he always wanted. To have control over me, every since high school and I let him win.

I don't even know who I am anymore, and I came here for help and all I got was negativity. We do not support our own kind.

2 days ago

Ok I\'m not feeling sorry for you because you try to come me. I\'m trying hate you and divine you pointless at the same time... You never give somebody from the past take power over you. If so there would no compromising everything should go your way. No waiting on him... You letting him have the power. All that is for a new man not a ex. You make the new man feel like he is on TOP of the world. You compromise with the new guy. Give him the priveledges not Tony. He had his turn.. Stop making excuses for him...it making you look weak. You need some real friends. If I had a friend. Messing with Tony. I would have told Tony ass off when he showed his ass drunk at an event. No, my friend not leaving with you, he not phuckkng with you nomore. He is moving on.. Now we leaving going have a boys slumber party. We gonna drank Smoke weed watch movies , listen to music, play cards, a bar b Que on the grill after midnight . We gonna lay out a plan for our friend laughing dancing and talking.. Like the women in waiting to exhale

1 days ago

I'm a Cancer I'll give my last in love until I'm done, then he will see a fury that hell can't contain. And a coldness that Superman can't penetrate.

Don't think I'm just this naive little puppy dog who can't do anything for themself.

1 days ago

you giving him to much control and power to be from the past. You don't love until he put a ring on it. There's nothing wrong with loving hard but don't love hard when he have made a proposal you looking for. What's love got to do with it? That's where you messed up putting love first. It don't work with the past you don't go into a relationship loving had. It takes two not one.. If y'all be partners be that and make goals for the relationship and. Work towards them. It the guy don't it then slowly move on. Remember it takes two not one. Tony knows what type of person you are. He ain't blind. He just not feeling it like you. Stop waiting for him to may up his mind. That's where you fall short. He got you tagging alone because you so full of yourself. Stop trying to make yourself seem exclusive because your not. Stop trying to make your self look perfect. No is perfect and no one want some that is. HAppiness doesn't equal to perfection.

.if you didn't sleep around fine... Some people do. Tony is not looking for what you make yourself out to be. He likes someone on the wild side too. You trying to be wifey and he just wasting you time. That's why he do what he do. He will not marry you so you can get that out your head.

1 days ago

I hear you, I've heard it all before. I watch Dr. Phil and I'm aware of the Dynamics of the situation that we are in.

My question is if a man didn't love someone or want to be with him why everytime I walk away he does everything to get me back?

In my mind he knows I'm a great guy and he doesn't want to lose me but between PTSD which he definitely does have mixed with self hate he doesn't have the capacity to truly love anyone else.

I know he's just a scared little boy who does everything just to please his parents.

1 days ago

he is a grown man under his parents wing. He will not coke out if it unless they are dead. If he trying to please them he will continue. You say he got ptsd.. I was gonna mention that Jn one of my posting cussing you out and about his being shell shock but I said no don't go there that's too deep. But anyway he lives for his parents comfort. Got married and had a child. You around her making fun of the woman when his parents accept her and their grand child and not you. He want you in his closet and that's it. No he not going to tell his people and you and him.. He got you caught up like a side piece.

You need to learn how to man up. You can't be a b!tch to a man with mental problems and have problems accepting his sexuality. It's not going to work. His wife couldn't deal with the Ptsd... That's why she told all they business. Don't laugh at her when you dealing with something worse. Posted and him not being accepting his sexuality. She not a taboo to his parents, You are.

1 days ago

You might be right, if you would have said it like this in the beginning we could have saved all the drama.

I think the overt closetness is a result of him being bunked with men all those years and he just desires a different form of affection or interaction with men that he can't come to terms with.

I think he really wants a soldier too but chooses me because I'm a little feminine and familiar to him so it makes it ok than just saying I'm laid up with a big ass manly nigga just like me.

In which case he's so homophobic outside of sex with me that he would still be in the closet.

I have ran my thought train down the tracks a million times trying to see what it is.

But I know the truth, that's why he always get horny after watching basketball.and this nigga love Iyanla Vanzant he thinks she the realest bitch alive next to his mama on nation ju, lol. He wants to fix his life but he doesn't want to deal with the consequences.

1 days ago

I understood from the beginning I saw right through you. Ou sounding like a battered woman making excuses for her man. I'm from New Orleans I know everything. You ran around her with @lose-ya-breath trying to insult me. I said I was get at you at the right time. Stab you right in yo damn chest. I know getting at don't on you will get your attention. I'm the most honest person you can get advise from as a gay man. You was running with the wrong team. Gave me husband advice about his family... The best thing to do is move away to find yourself. He said he wanted to move here. I said fine here's my number.. Hit me when you come. I told him about the stressful home buying process. He broke down on the forum. He want to start going to gay events. I told him. Did. At his age don't do much of it. I go to concerts festivals and plays... I don't mind going to hang out with him. Because we are like 12 years apart.

One thing I don't like about Gay people like you ya try to seem clean and perfect. Y'all say still like oh I ain't no hoe I been with one person. What fail they fail to realize that they gave it up to some that been with a 1000. And sitting in their closet with the rest. A man don't care of you was a virgin or not when you got with them. He still gonna do what he want to do. He is polygamous. If it monogamous. He don't care if you was a home in the past long as you don't do it with him. He don't care about your past he cares about person in front of him and what he does now. It ain't about where you come from its about where you going

You are vulnerable to being used and abused and you need to stop it. Tony already know already know you are vulnerable. That's why he doing what he can.

Another thing is you went about marriage the wrong way. You said you told tony you wanna be married by 40. If he did married you by then he won't be doing it for love. He doing it to keep you satisfied. He has to pop the question like my exes Tim, Rodney and Andrew did if he serious not you. The ex has to work, earn and prove his love. You will see it through his actions. If he throwing mix signals then it's not real. You giving him privileges as if y'all just met. You don't do

1 days ago

What kind of person is going to hold you down, keep all your secrets, cater to you, sit on the side and put up with childish shit and get nothing they want in return.

Even DJ say I'm different around him, he say that nigga got you wilding lil bro, you know you ain't about that life.

1 days ago

I understand that but your pouring your love out to him.. He has not done the same for you. From the way things look he won't. Now you saying you could have exposed him....that tells me he will never go all the way with you...no matter how hard you try.. He likes you being submissive to him and that's it. M.sure he has other freaks to get off with

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Oh... That makes it worse for Tony by it being his best friend... But don't hold anything against him. that's Tony best friend. If y'all don't have no beef just play it cool.. Be cordial..

1 days ago

That's what I have been doing so far but me and DJ are close because he grew up with my cousins and he calls me his lil bro.

He is so sweet to me. He brings me something for every holiday, when Tony fucks over me he is always there to console me.

DJ is not homophobic like Tony but he do have a lot of bitches, but one night me and the nigga almost got it popping that's another story. But long short everyone here thinks I would have a better possibility with a relationship with DJ because he has no family.

1 days ago

Yeah dj would have been your best option. Now that they are best friends...he is out Of the picture for that... .issing with dj will be on your track record for every with them. Unless tony approves it because it may cause problems between them two.. You never know

1 days ago

When I'm not talking to Tony he sends DJ to keep me occupied, so of we ended up fucking it would be his fault.

1 days ago

1 days ago

Exactly, that's what I was telling everyone, but if you say we not gonna get married or be together forever no way it doesn't really matter.

Only reason I wouldn't do it is because he already treat DJ like shit and he doesn't have anybody else really but some distant relatives. And I don't want Tony to make him feel bad for the next 20 years because he's definitely the type to twist the same screw over and over.

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Yes it does or they must play with each other seconds. If they play with each other seconds that's up to you to get involved in that...

1 days ago

I know they fuck the same girls but no I would never.

Thatsxinectgibg I never understood. Why people ness with others that run in the same circle with their ex

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: She can't even comprehend...

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly

2 days ago

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

2 days ago

Lmao.
BUT...

Everyone relax...

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly

2 days ago

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

2 days ago

Lmao.
BUT...

Everyone relax...

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly

2 days ago

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

2 days ago

Lmao.
BUT...

Everyone relax...

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly

2 days ago

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

2 days ago

Lmao.
BUT...

Everyone relax...

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly

2 days ago

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

2 days ago

Lmao.
BUT...

Everyone relax...

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly

2 days ago

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

2 days ago

Lmao.
BUT...

Everyone relax...

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

2 days ago

Thummper I don't like him... I never look into him and don't until the bitch said I came from nothing. I read through that!tch and his false Engagement. He is so imaturetalkkng about he not knocking on 40s door because he just made 36. He so call himself a young 36.. I don't care if he made 36 this morning.... He still knocking on 40s door... You round to the nearest tenth. And that's 40

1 days ago

Why are y’all even fighting though?

Who started it?

1 days ago

We'll we coming to a conclusion... Everything else is water under the bridge.. I'm trying to give him pointers and help him out.. Do he can feel free to talk to me for advice. I don't mind..

Hubs I got my eye on you

1 days ago

Oh I see how it is...

Now you two got some kind of alliance...

well he is feeling letoya Puckett right now...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly

2 days ago

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

2 days ago

Lmao.
BUT...

Everyone relax...

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly

2 days ago

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

2 days ago

Lmao.
BUT...

Everyone relax...

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

2 days ago

Thummper I don't like him... I never look into him and don't until the bitch said I came from nothing. I read through that!tch and his false Engagement. He is so imaturetalkkng about he not knocking on 40s door because he just made 36. He so call himself a young 36.. I don't care if he made 36 this morning.... He still knocking on 40s door... You round to the nearest tenth. And that's 40

1 days ago

Why are y’all even fighting though?

Who started it?

We'll we coming to a conclusion... Everything else is water under the bridge.. I'm trying to give him pointers and help him out.. Do he can feel free to talk to me for advice. I don't mind..

Hubs I got my eye on you

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly

2 days ago

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

2 days ago

Lmao.
BUT...

Everyone relax...

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly

2 days ago

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

2 days ago

Lmao.
BUT...

Everyone relax...

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly

2 days ago

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

2 days ago

Lmao.
BUT...

Everyone relax...

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Forum :  Topic : i went to a new store today and got meat specials

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: i went to a new store today and got meat specials

2 days ago

How you gonna be black and from the south and not have a deep freezer? Smile

2 days ago

Because I have two refrigerators

2 days ago

How much freezer space do those refrigerators have? I'm sure it doesn't compare to a small deep freezer..Smile

Yes it does I can stack the additional meats...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly

2 days ago

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

2 days ago

Lmao.
BUT...

Everyone relax...

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: She can't even comprehend...

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly

2 days ago

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

2 days ago

Lmao.
BUT...

Everyone relax...

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Hubby will never fold....

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject:

B!tch you bother because we read yo ass. And saw through the bullsh!t... I'm a good judge of character.. You a weak disgrace to the gay community!!!

Read yo ass

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: i went to a new store today and got meat specials

2 days ago

How you gonna be black and from the south and not have a deep freezer? Smile

Because I have two refrigerators

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly

2 days ago

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

2 days ago

Lmao.
BUT...

Everyone relax...

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly

2 days ago

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

2 days ago

Lmao.
BUT...

Everyone relax...

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

2 days ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly

2 days ago

IJS {@_@}

2 days ago

2 days ago

Lmao.
BUT...

Everyone relax...

Here’s to TRUE LOVE.

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly

2 days ago

IJS {@_@}

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: i went to a new store today and got meat specials

2 days ago

I gotta get me a deep freezer I got two side by side refrigerators one in the kitchen and the other in the garage...I need a small deep freezer to put more meat in it. I catch’s sales so I can stock my freezers.

The turkey necks were 79 cent a pound

2 days ago

How do you cook a turkey neck?

Different ways.... you can cut them out and bake them smother with brown gravy with rice. Or you can boil them in Louisiana crab boil then eat them.
Forum :  Topic : My pitbull sleeps with me and licks my ass...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: My pitbull sleeps with me and licks my ass...

2 days ago

@torch

Happy Valentine's Day Luv, Enjoy!

Bottloms like you deal with things to be comfortable

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

I gotta get me a deep freezer I got two side by side refrigerators one in the kitchen and the other in the garage...I need a small deep freezer to put more meat in it. I catch’s sales so I can stock my freezers.

The turkey necks were 79 cent a pound

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: My pitbull sleeps with me and licks my ass...

2 days ago

THIS IS PROOF MANY OF YOU SUFFER FROM SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS ON HERE...😎

2 days ago

That hoe is mental ill... it’s very easy to take advantage of the mentally health

2 days ago

BOTH OF YOU TROLLING WIERDOS GOT MENTAL PROBLEMS THOUGH...#JUSTBEINGREAL

Laughing

No I pulled that hoe cords.. the b!tch try to talk slick and make her self look exclusive... sometimes I can just punch that b!tch in the face .

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

THIS IS PROOF MANY OF YOU SUFFER FROM SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS ON HERE...😎

That hoe is mental ill... it’s very easy to take advantage of the mentally health
Forum :  Topic : I'm bored someone call me at work...

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: I'm bored someone call me at work...

2 days ago

If I call I cuss yo ass out

2 days ago

Do it bitch, I need some entertainment.

I wouldn’t give yo ass the satisfaction.. I don’t like you

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

If I call I cuss yo ass out

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

Call tony you lonely b!tvh
Forum :  Topic : 20 men wanna marry me and I'm still on Jack'd

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: 20 men wanna marry me and I'm still on Jack'd

3 days ago

Who am I?

3 days ago

Who dammit!

3 days ago

That reatrd talking about me. But dragged that how.. He got a grown as man who daddy telling him not to marry him. Don t want him to marry him. He mad because I don't have that problem.. He seen the receipts where a man want to marry me. I say yes or no. In that case don't told his ass no.. So therefore don't has the power over that slow b!tch praying and waiting. I told her she osafaithfully lost hope. The caim22 years of them being together and things are better than ever, turn around and said he was absent lost contact for14 years. Then the bitch did about face and said they just rekindle in the mall last year... That's a faithly lost hope as bitch

3 days ago

20 dudes want to marry you?

2 days ago

He being sarcastic... but most of my ex want to rekindle and take the next step

2 days ago

Why do you continue to communicate with your exes if you don't want none of them.

2 days ago

I don’t they text me to see how I’m doing...

2 days ago

How should you be doing and why should you be telling them?

2 days ago

Because Im single and I can.... odontological have nothing against them ... that time has past. They getting older just realizing I was good to them..they may want to fix things to move on in life... they care. I got one that’s online using different user names ...when he reveals him it’s him Rodney.... but I’m thinking that’s the dude that sent mye that sweet messsage online the other day... he say I know him and he scared to reveal himself I think that’s him because he comes off and a sweet gentleman. That’s how he get you Rolling Eyes that’s how he got me

2 days ago

That's what you want to believe. They just wanna see if you wanna fuck.

2 days ago

That’s in your mind not theirs.

2 days ago

One of them gone catch you at the right time..... when you in the mood.

2 days ago

it will
Never happen.. I’m too happy to be desperate. That’s when you love yourself.. it’s called self love when you made yourself happy no one can compare.... when you depend on someone to make you happy then that when you give in to stuff like that but not Torch. I was that way in my twenties..

Rodney knows it won’t happen.. he came to my apartment one time 7 years ago... he apologize as usual. He apologize many times.. we talked about what I’m now 7 years ago. He wanted to do it with me together and get a house together. He wanted to help with closing and everything. I said no... not him. That’s what your simple minded friend @chefhubz fail to realize I said yes or no. I waits for no one.

Yes he slept at my apartment in the same bed with me he tried it and I said good night see you in the morning.

2 days ago

Not desperate........just a little needy

2 days ago

Never ...

Let me tell you something. When you met on a fuck you will lose them to a fuck. ... I dated everyboy friend I had.. I met none of them on a fuck. I don’t have to do that if I don’t want to. I still go out on dates.. the same way you got him the same way you lose them.

Rodney had me in his arms and knows that when I met him. I was New to Atlanta. From Katrina i had a new car and a trunk full or clothes and shoes when I came to Atlanta. I was dating him. We didn’t meat on a fuck we dated.

2 days ago

It's called miscellaneous sex. I know everybody in denial when it comes to it. But sometimes we just wanna fuck. And you got men in reserve for them just wanna fuck days.

2 days ago

I understand what you are saying.. it doesn’t work like that with me... I say yes or no not them. They had their turn. They choose other wise..

2 days ago

Well don't beat yourself up if it happens. Just remember to call it what it was.....a much needed fuck and send they ass back to forbidden land.

2 days ago

I’m watching how Stella got her groove back she 40... you making me I feel like Stella ... I should go to Jamaica and fined me a Winston 😂😂😂

2 days ago

That's a little extreme....... but shit be Stella.

2 days ago

Trust me don’t worry I had 18 and 19 year olds hit on me...

2 days ago

I hear you.

2 days ago

No I’m not cradle robber but it feels good that a gay boy flirts with you

2 days ago

Why does it's feel good for a minor to flirt with you and 20 niggas wanna marry you?

Seems odd to me???

B!tch everything seems odd to you hoe since you waiting on a grown ass man who daddy won’t allow him to marry a man. You don’t think that’s some odd sh!t, b!tch?

Ain’t nothing wrong with a 19 year old flirting with me. Like they said when I post my selfie... I’m working 41. Bitch get like me hoe because you older than me at 36 imagine 41 for you hoe!

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: 20 men wanna marry me and I'm still on Jack'd

3 days ago

Who am I?

3 days ago

Who dammit!

3 days ago

That reatrd talking about me. But dragged that how.. He got a grown as man who daddy telling him not to marry him. Don t want him to marry him. He mad because I don't have that problem.. He seen the receipts where a man want to marry me. I say yes or no. In that case don't told his ass no.. So therefore don't has the power over that slow b!tch praying and waiting. I told her she osafaithfully lost hope. The caim22 years of them being together and things are better than ever, turn around and said he was absent lost contact for14 years. Then the bitch did about face and said they just rekindle in the mall last year... That's a faithly lost hope as bitch

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Why do you continue to communicate with your exes if you don't want none of them.

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Because Im single and I can.... odontological have nothing against them ... that time has past. They getting older just realizing I was good to them..they may want to fix things to move on in life... they care. I got one that’s online using different user names ...when he reveals him it’s him Rodney.... but I’m thinking that’s the dude that sent mye that sweet messsage online the other day... he say I know him and he scared to reveal himself I think that’s him because he comes off and a sweet gentleman. That’s how he get you Rolling Eyes that’s how he got me

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

it will
Never happen.. I’m too happy to be desperate. That’s when you love yourself.. it’s called self love when you made yourself happy no one can compare.... when you depend on someone to make you happy then that when you give in to stuff like that but not Torch. I was that way in my twenties..

Rodney knows it won’t happen.. he came to my apartment one time 7 years ago... he apologize as usual. He apologize many times.. we talked about what I’m now 7 years ago. He wanted to do it with me together and get a house together. He wanted to help with closing and everything. I said no... not him. That’s what your simple minded friend @chefhubz fail to realize I said yes or no. I waits for no one.

Yes he slept at my apartment in the same bed with me he tried it and I said good night see you in the morning.

2 days ago

2 days ago

Never ...

Let me tell you something. When you met on a fuck you will lose them to a fuck. ... I dated everyboy friend I had.. I met none of them on a fuck. I don’t have to do that if I don’t want to. I still go out on dates.. the same way you got him the same way you lose them.

Rodney had me in his arms and knows that when I met him. I was New to Atlanta. From Katrina i had a new car and a trunk full or clothes and shoes when I came to Atlanta. I was dating him. We didn’t meat on a fuck we dated.

2 days ago

It's called miscellaneous sex. I know everybody in denial when it comes to it. But sometimes we just wanna fuck. And you got men in reserve for them just wanna fuck days.

2 days ago

I understand what you are saying.. it doesn’t work like that with me... I say yes or no not them. They had their turn. They choose other wise..

2 days ago

Well don't beat yourself up if it happens. Just remember to call it what it was.....a much needed fuck and send they ass back to forbidden land.

2 days ago

I’m watching how Stella got her groove back she 40... you making me I feel like Stella ... I should go to Jamaica and fined me a Winston 😂😂😂

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

I hear you.

No I’m not cradle robber but it feels good that a gay boy flirts with you
Forum :  Topic : KKK Cumming to DC Tomorrow - WTF?!

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: KKK Cumming to DC Tomorrow - WTF?!

2 days ago

The organizer of last year’s deadly white-supremacist rally in Charlottesville holds an anniversary gathering with up to 400 supporters in Lafayette Square across from the White House tomorrow.

The protest rally at Freedom Plaza is scheduled to begin at noon and will include speakers and music. Organizers said that at approximately 3:30 p.m., participants will begin marching to Lafayette Square to voice their opposition to the white nationalists and white supremacists who are meeting there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/dc-prepares-for-sunday-showdown-between-white-supremacists-and-counterprotesters/2018/08/09/7408df40-9bc9-11e8-b60b-1c897f17e185_story.html?utm_term=.d9a0d5391adf

Go and take pics... point them out...and send to their employer

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

3 days ago

Who am I?

3 days ago

Who dammit!

3 days ago

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

it will

2 days ago

2 days ago

Never ...

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

3 days ago

Who am I?

3 days ago

Who dammit!

3 days ago

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

it will

2 days ago

2 days ago

Never ...

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

3 days ago

Who am I?

3 days ago

Who dammit!

3 days ago

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

it will

2 days ago

2 days ago

Never ...

2 days ago

torch

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

The people who know the real story of me and Tony know what's up.

From our reunion, to our first time going all the way, to even the role his father has played in keeping us apart.

The infamous time he got into the fist fight with his dad,

And so on.

I'm convinced my main critic has the IQ of a piece of wood flooring.

And doesn't know the whole story at all. Just taking kibbles and bits of what he does understand. I'm still trying to figure how 2015 turned to last year and the grocery store turned to the mall???

I didn't know I had an editor too!

He's the Trump to my Obama!

2 days ago

Well can you share the details with the rest of us?
90% of BGC thinks yo ass is crazy and Tony is a figment of your imagination.

2 days ago

I started telling y'all about him in 2015 I'm not back logging.

You are entitled to think as you please.

2 days ago

2015 is about the time with thought you lost yo damn mind.

2 days ago

No I'm very sane.

2 days ago

Show us proof!! All you gotta do is show a pic of a big black dick sliding into ya ass. It's not that hard to do.. just snap snap snap! xD

Laughing
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: