Search

POST NEWPuzziboi's Posts
Forum :  Topic : I think I'm going to have to quit my job

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 26 mins ago    Post subject: I think I'm going to have to quit my job

my advice would be to talk honestly about your career road map and goals with your direct manager. explain what you're looking to do and ask how he or she can help you get there. if you've got the sales chops, that's great! plus, you've been training people. so, just ask "what steps do you think i should take to move to sales manager"?

many times, people aren't considered for promotions because they haven't voiced interest. also, work on a plan with your manager. there should be actions for you to complete along with regular follow-up meetings. good managers know that the easiest way for them to get promoted is to have someone ready to take their spot behind them.
Forum :  Topic : Am I sabotaging my love life?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 hrs ago    Post subject: Am I sabotaging my love life?

magic 8 ball says: all signs point to yes
Forum :  Topic : The Black Dick Is A Submissive Dicksucker's Best Friend

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 22 hrs ago    Post subject: The Black Dick Is A Submissive Dicksucker's Best Friend

those bulges are mighty fine!
Forum :  Topic : 45 degree angle offset formula is 1.41 x Advance = travel.

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: 45 degree angle offset formula is 1.41 x Advance = travel.

2 days ago

What you talkin bout, Willis?

2 days ago

Geometry

Invented by Euclid of Alexandria, in ancient Greece.

1 days ago

Geometry was invented in Timbuktu and stolen by the greeks.

1 days ago

the phrase "from here to timbuktu" originated because people from all over traveled to the collective madrasahs (schools) of timbutku. it housed the most extensive library in the world. scholars came from far and wide to study literature, mathematics, astronomy, jurisprudence, medicine, history and theology. this was transpiring starting in the last 12th century, long before the european renaissance. the university boasted enrollments of upwards of 25,000 students at a time.

also, a famous Malian (Abubakar II) traveled from timbuktu to the americas centuries before amerigo vespucci or christopher columbus.

1 days ago

Of COURSE Black people did everything first.

since we are the original human...

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: 45 degree angle offset formula is 1.41 x Advance = travel.

2 days ago

2 days ago

Geometry

1 days ago

1 days ago

I'll have to look that up. Did u know our numbers are Arabic?

1 days ago

Arabs stole that from Black people

1 days ago

Aren't Arabs black too? They're from northern African countries like Morocco & Libya among others, right?

1 days ago

Arabs, like that pussy nigga MBS are not Black

but eupropean colonizers certainly called them Black. LOL!

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Geometry

1 days ago

1 days ago

I'll have to look that up. Did u know our numbers are Arabic?

timbuktu was the epicenter of knowledge. it was a part of the Mali empire and thrived through both trade and academia.

europe was still in the dark ages and people from across the world were traveling to timbuktu because it had the best schools and libraries. check it out. it had a phenomenal history.

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

2 days ago

Geometry

1 days ago

the phrase "from here to timbuktu" originated because people from all over traveled to the collective madrasahs (schools) of timbutku. it housed the most extensive library in the world. scholars came from far and wide to study literature, mathematics, astronomy, jurisprudence, medicine, history and theology. this was transpiring starting in the last 12th century, long before the european renaissance. the university boasted enrollments of upwards of 25,000 students at a time.

also, a famous Malian (Abubakar II) traveled from timbuktu to the americas centuries before amerigo vespucci or christopher columbus.
Forum :  Topic : I Might Fast for a Few Days - Does Anyone Fast Regularly?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I Might Fast for a Few Days - Does Anyone Fast Regularly?

1 days ago

We fast every single night when we sleep. FACTS

you read my mind.

my reply was going to be "every night when I'm asleep".

LOL
Forum :  Topic : WATCH THIS VIDEO AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS...

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: WATCH THIS VIDEO AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS...

1 days ago

This video was 17 minutes of wasted time. Ugh..

1 days ago

DID YOU THINK "FLASH MAN" WAS GAY BRO ?

1 days ago

No, I don’t think Flashman is gay.
I have a few straight friends who behave just like Flash.
Gay guys will fall for him and have a rude awakening because he’s not
down for the gay stuff.

1 days ago

YEAH...BUT IT DOESNT SOUND LIKE YOU "LOVED" YOUR DUDE ...LIKE I DID MY LITTLE DUDE...WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THE VIDEO IS YOU CAN SEE...HOW "FLASHMAN WADE" ...REALLY VALUES THE DUDES "FRIENDSHIP".

IT'S WHY I CANT GET AROUND HOW "GAY GUYS" OBJECTIFY MEN...LIKE WE ARE PIECES OF MEAT AND NOT "REAL FLESH AND BLOOD...IJS!

thanks for sharing this insight. it serves as a reminder that men can and do love one another regardless of sexual orientation (and there doesn't have to be anything sexual about it).
Forum :  Topic : Dallas transgendered is murdered

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Dallas transgendered is murdered

she is the same woman that was beat up by group of men in an apartment parking lot a few weeks back.

also, another Black transwoman was found murdered in philly this weekend.

both women had modeled in the past fro Grooby. not saying that's the connection. but i follow Grooby on twitter and it's how i learned of both murders.

this is ridiculous.
Forum :  Topic : CANADA πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: CANADA πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

2 days ago

i'm looking forward to the reply from @skunch.

it's very evident and well-known that canada has a tumultuous race relations history. from their assimilationist policies & school for natives (First Nations) to the treatment of the Black Nova Scotians.

i've been many times and the Black people i've met there know they are Black.

2 days ago

I heard that most of the racial bitterness in Canada is directed towards Native Canadian tribal Indians and Sikh indians from India....I guess they have an "indian" problem over there Laughing

Someone told me that race relations between blacks and whites in Canada are better because blacks in Canada are usually 1st or 2nd generation foreign blacks....so there isn't very much history of animosity, racism, and discrimination between between both groups since Canadian blacks are fresh off the plane.. Laughing ......which kinda makes sense.....

But honey, they're saying Canadians don't care for any kind of Indians....not even the natives or the ones from Bangladesh Laughing In the U.S, most Indians own gas stations and what not....not over there Laughing

1 days ago

well there is plenty of history of Black people in Canada. there were slaves in French Quebec. and documented (legal) marriages between whites & blacks.

after the conclusion of the american revolution in 1783, some 3,000 former slaves that escaped from their masters and supported the british (Black Loyalists) were settled in Nova Scotia. They were granted less arable land than their white counterparts. there was a race riot between the white loyalist and Black loyalist communities.

more Blacks came during the War of 1812 and a number of slaves escaped via the underground railroad.

600 to 800 Black californians moved to Vancouver Island in the late 1850s. they were fleeing discriminatory laws in california that prevented them from owning property and required them to wear badges.

another wave of immigration of american Blacks came in the early the 1900s from folks fleeing racism in Texas, Oklahoma, and the rest of the american south. railcar porters were among this group settling in winnipeg, torontoa, and montreal. there were also homesteaders in this group settling in alberta and saskatchewan.

the influx of homesteaders prompted an immigration ban on people of the Negro race because they were ill-suited to the climate and requirements of Canada.

Blacks lived in segregated areas of toronto and montreal. movie theaters were segregated and Blacks were often refused service at establishments.

in the the 1960s, Canada removed the ban on Black immigration. that's when people from the caribbean began to arrive in large numbers. and then a growing number of immigrants from African nations as the 20th century progressed.

this immigration means that Blacks of West Indian and African heritage now far outnumber the Blacks descended from the Black Loyalists and runaway slaves. this also changed where Blacks in Canada lived. most of those early Blacks were in Nova Scotia. whereas the caribbean and african arrivals settled in toronto and montreal.

i'm lucky enough to know a guy in toronto who has roots going back to the Black Loyalists and also from an arkansas family that arrived in the early 1900s. his understanding and experience of canada is a bit different than that of the caribben and african arrivals, but he tells me all the time, they're all Black. he says canada says there's no racism, but that's far from the truth.

1 days ago

Did you read Ms. Skunchy's response?

yes i did. he confirms some differences in how blacks and indigenous people are treated.

i think you may get a more holistic view or report from actual Black canadians.
Forum :  Topic : Bottoms, Do You Have a High Sex Drive?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Bottoms, Do You Have a High Sex Drive?

yes
Forum :  Topic : Put them in order of sexiness.

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Put them in order of sexiness.

C gets the top sport. the rest of the guys work in any order. adele is beautiful, but i'm not a muff mangler.
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH TUESDAY: SEXY OR NAH?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH TUESDAY: SEXY OR NAH?

this Negro is fine! he can get it!

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

@skunch

I'm sure Mr. Skunchy here has caught a whiff of the racial dynamics we have here in the united states....He lives in Canada

I'd like him to describe his observances between how Black Canadians are treated and percieved versus being black in America....

For starters, I've heard that no one in Canada uses the term "black" to identify themselves....and neither do blacks in Canada refer to themselves as "black canadian" or "African-Canadian"........HOW TRUE IS THIS?....

How is police brutality in Canada?...and how do you or other canadians view police brutality against blacks in America?

These are just appetizer questions before the full course meal....

2 days ago

As many have pointed out, I cannot speak for anyone other than myself. Racism exists everywhere, and canada is no different. cops are better now, but definitely treated black youth more like adults, but we have crazy restrictions on police gun use. I think the biggest difference is the lack of legal access to handguns. Canada is not into guns except for very specific sporting situations, hunting, or pest control. Handguns make stupid people do even dumber shit. Racist voices come out in small towns, like where I am currently living. They hate the fact that immigrants from india are coming and taking jobs that their skid kids keep getting fired from.

Canada has a shitty history with indigenous people, we're still barely a generation away from the residential schools that ravaged their culture.

thanks for sharing!

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

2 days ago

it's very evident and well-known that canada has a tumultuous race relations history. from their assimilationist policies & school for natives (First Nations) to the treatment of the Black Nova Scotians.

2 days ago

I heard that most of the racial bitterness in Canada is directed towards Native Canadian tribal Indians and Sikh indians from India....I guess they have an "indian" problem over there Laughing

Someone told me that race relations between blacks and whites in Canada are better because blacks in Canada are usually 1st or 2nd generation foreign blacks....so there isn't very much history of animosity, racism, and discrimination between between both groups since Canadian blacks are fresh off the plane.. Laughing ......which kinda makes sense.....

But honey, they're saying Canadians don't care for any kind of Indians....not even the natives or the ones from Bangladesh Laughing In the U.S, most Indians own gas stations and what not....not over there Laughing

well there is plenty of history of Black people in Canada. there were slaves in French Quebec. and documented (legal) marriages between whites & blacks.

after the conclusion of the american revolution in 1783, some 3,000 former slaves that escaped from their masters and supported the british (Black Loyalists) were settled in Nova Scotia. They were granted less arable land than their white counterparts. there was a race riot between the white loyalist and Black loyalist communities.

more Blacks came during the War of 1812 and a number of slaves escaped via the underground railroad.

600 to 800 Black californians moved to Vancouver Island in the late 1850s. they were fleeing discriminatory laws in california that prevented them from owning property and required them to wear badges.

another wave of immigration of american Blacks came in the early the 1900s from folks fleeing racism in Texas, Oklahoma, and the rest of the american south. railcar porters were among this group settling in winnipeg, torontoa, and montreal. there were also homesteaders in this group settling in alberta and saskatchewan.

the influx of homesteaders prompted an immigration ban on people of the Negro race because they were ill-suited to the climate and requirements of Canada.

Blacks lived in segregated areas of toronto and montreal. movie theaters were segregated and Blacks were often refused service at establishments.

in the the 1960s, Canada removed the ban on Black immigration. that's when people from the caribbean began to arrive in large numbers. and then a growing number of immigrants from African nations as the 20th century progressed.

this immigration means that Blacks of West Indian and African heritage now far outnumber the Blacks descended from the Black Loyalists and runaway slaves. this also changed where Blacks in Canada lived. most of those early Blacks were in Nova Scotia. whereas the caribbean and african arrivals settled in toronto and montreal.

i'm lucky enough to know a guy in toronto who has roots going back to the Black Loyalists and also from an arkansas family that arrived in the early 1900s. his understanding and experience of canada is a bit different than that of the caribben and african arrivals, but he tells me all the time, they're all Black. he says canada says there's no racism, but that's far from the truth.

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: CANADA πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Forum :  Topic : Black Billionaire Vows to Pay Student Loans for Grads

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Black Billionaire Vows to Pay Student Loans for Grads

3 days ago

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Lebron?

you can mention him...

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Black Billionaire Vows to Pay Student Loans for Grads

3 days ago

May God bless him infinitely and triple his fortune.....meanwhile, oprah WAS busy buying cars and houses for her predominantly white audience that already have their lives together....sickens me to my stomach to see wealthy blacks do charity work that doesn't involve uplifting the black community...

Dr. Dre donated 70$ million to the University of Southern California (USC) when that money could have gone to a historical black college....He is a disgrace to his own community....USC did not need that 70 mil....Most of the students at USC already come from rich families....Dr. Dre is a disgrace and a coon.

2 days ago

it IS a great gift from Mr. Johnson.

nobody is perfect, oprah has given around $12 million to Morehouse College through a scholarship fund. here's a link: https://www.morehouse.edu/oprah/

i agree wholeheartedly about Dr. Dre and his business partner giving $70 million to USC for the founding of the center. they could have easily put it at Clark Atlanta since ATL is a total entertainment hub. but, we should note that he did give $10 million to build out a performing arts complex for Compton High School. he is putting something back into his community. here's a link https://www.insidephilanthropy.com/glitzy-giving/dr-dre

bill cosby was a prolific donor for HBCUs. but, as soon as he said Black folks needed to do better in raising their kids, people started turning on him. and i'm not even going to get into the sexual assault stuff. i have way too many thoughts on that.

is there more they could do? yes. is there more all of us could do? yes. we must do what can and are inspired to do.

2 days ago

What is 12 million to Oprah?

well, it's not a large portion of her net worth. the impact of her gift is likely exceedingly meaningful to those scholarship recipients.

i attended an HBCU and i've constantly told my friends since graduation, that we should all be donating. $5 per month and increase as we can.

you gave her flack for not putting anything into her community. she gave millions to benefit HBCU students. she is the largest individual donor to Morehouse in their history. credit should be given where credit is due.
Forum :  Topic : I Still Cant Believe She Got Away With This.....

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: I Still Cant Believe She Got Away With This.....

2 days ago

Ok...but isn't that what most rappers used to do?

Most male rappers were thieves, con men, scam artists, drug dealers, killers, and murders....

Most rappers before the fame did worse than what Cardi did....but I guess BECAUSE Cardi is a FEMALE, there is a double standard...which is unfair....

Not that I'm a Cardi supporter or condoning what she did....All I'm saying is this....Male rappers have done much worse and they brag about it in their songs....and Cardi is only getting some kind of backlash simply because she is a female....DOUBLE STANDARD.

Jayz used to steal and sell drugs and I'm sure he's done MORE THAN WHAT CARDI has done....but ofcourse....Nobody is saying shit about what JayZ has done because he is a male and he has more money than God to pay ppl to keep their mouth closed.....cuz there was a time when Jay was bestfriends with R.Kelly and they even released an album together....and I'm sure jay was part of whatever R.Kelly was doing behind closed doors.....

Now as for Cardi, I don't care to buy her albums or go to her concerts...but to be fair across the board, I'll be the first to say they're giving her a hard time about her PAST LIFE because she is a female and woman of color.......she's actually a triple minority in the game...FEMALE....BLACK....and OF HISPANIC descent....so that means they will come for her till they see her fall....Triple minorities have it the hardest.....I know it because I'm one myself....I'm black...not just black but a BLACK MALE...GAY....and of Ghanaian descent....so that means I'm constantly swerving bullets FROM EVERYONE.....It's a tough life.....Most African American are just minorities....Single minorites....and it's a little bit easier.....some of us are minorities within minorities and that makes things even more complicated......and triple minorities usually have to risk their life to get ahead because no one has our backs....so I can see why she was a stripper....robber...and a drugger....SHE HAD TO DO WHAT SHE HAD TO DO to get ahead....what she has been able to accomplish as a triple minority is impressive...but as a triple minority myself, I know she has really suffered and done some risky things to get to where she is....You guys will not understand BUT I DO.

agreed...what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

3 days ago

May God bless him infinitely and triple his fortune.....meanwhile, oprah WAS busy buying cars and houses for her predominantly white audience that already have their lives together....sickens me to my stomach to see wealthy blacks do charity work that doesn't involve uplifting the black community...

Dr. Dre donated 70$ million to the University of Southern California (USC) when that money could have gone to a historical black college....He is a disgrace to his own community....USC did not need that 70 mil....Most of the students at USC already come from rich families....Dr. Dre is a disgrace and a coon.

it IS a great gift from Mr. Johnson.

nobody is perfect, oprah has given around $12 million to Morehouse College through a scholarship fund. here's a link: https://www.morehouse.edu/oprah/

i agree wholeheartedly about Dr. Dre and his business partner giving $70 million to USC for the founding of the center. they could have easily put it at Clark Atlanta since ATL is a total entertainment hub. but, we should note that he did give $10 million to build out a performing arts complex for Compton High School. he is putting something back into his community. here's a link https://www.insidephilanthropy.com/glitzy-giving/dr-dre

bill cosby was a prolific donor for HBCUs. but, as soon as he said Black folks needed to do better in raising their kids, people started turning on him. and i'm not even going to get into the sexual assault stuff. i have way too many thoughts on that.

is there more they could do? yes. is there more all of us could do? yes. we must do what can and are inspired to do.
Forum :  Topic : Dear LGBTQ PEOPLE:

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Dear LGBTQ PEOPLE:

3 days ago

DO NOT VACATION OR SUPPORT COUNTRIES LIKE:

1. JAMAICA
2. RUSSIA
3. ALL MIDDLE -EASTERN COUNTRIES, ESPECIALLY EGYPT, PAKISTAN

THEY BEAT GAYS. THEY KILL GAYS.

JAMAICA IS THE WORSE

i've traveled safely in jamaica & morocco multiple times.

my rule of thumb fir international visits is to know the laws and have a local driver who can also keep you abreast of local customs as well as delivering you in one piece to various places around the country.
Forum :  Topic : My friend died 😒

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: My friend died 😒

3 days ago

I'm so sad 😭

my condolences

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Black Billionaire Vows to Pay Student Loans for Grads

Robert R. Johnson was the commencement speaker at Morehouse College today. He made a commitment to pay off the student loan debt for the entire graduating class of 2019. Check it out:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/05/robert-smith-commencement-speaker-morehouse-student-loans-debt.html
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH SUNDAY... YAAS OR NAWL?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH SUNDAY... YAAS OR NAWL?

no thanks
Forum :  Topic : If U had to choose between the two.....

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: If U had to choose between the two.....

A
Forum :  Topic : Eliminate 1, & then a have 3some with the other 2.

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Eliminate 1, & then a have 3some with the other 2.

left has to go. i'm down for the other two.
Forum :  Topic : Pic 1 that's easy like Sunday Mornin'

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Pic 1 that's easy like Sunday Mornin'

L
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Consensual Rape

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Consensual Rape

4 days ago

Rape implies lack of consent, so unless you are talking about role play, consensual rape is not possible.

If a person consents to being "raped," it isn't rape. It gets tricky when the person's lack of expressed non-consent is the result of fear for greater possible harm when the perp faces resistance, but most laws have changed so that when faced with the threat or reasonable fear of greater harm, the need to express non-consent is not required for rape.

I used to see it a lot on Craigslist, where some dude would advertise that he is leaving his door unlocked, and he wants some stranger to come in and rape him. In my opinion, that is not rape, because he consented to the sex act.

exactly. that missouri politician is just stupid
Forum :  Topic : Me and Tony will be together 25 years in August...

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Me and Tony will be together 25 years in August...

5 days ago

I know he’s going to do something special for us I can tell he’s planning something, I hope he finally pops the question.

He’s also been asking me about looking at houses, keep your fingers crossed for ya boy!

congratulations!
Forum : Celebrities Topic : 

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Kim Kkkardashian

yayaya36 wrote:
1558134055 wait....

doesn't beyonce have 4
and now kim has 4?

i read someone dat kim is trying
to keep up with beyonce..
kim should give that up and just focus on being the best kim she can be.

bey is on a completely different plane (mentally, financially, & emotionally).
Forum :  Topic : How do u tell a top...

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: How do u tell a top...

usually with guys like that, the second nut takes a good bit longer.

what do you two do after he cums, chill or go separate ways?

just tell him you'd like to see how long you can take his dick because it's so good.

he sounds like quite a catch, so communicate with him. he can't know what you want if you don't tell him.

if he is high, different drugs affect sexual performance and stamina in different ways. maybe he should layoff the party favors.
Forum :  Topic : Tops Who Wants to Bed Every Single Bottom Will Get Aids, Eve

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Tops Who Wants to Bed Every Single Bottom Will Get Aids, Eve

5 days ago

wrap it up or stay at home! (and wrap it up!)

The world's oldest known reusable condom dates back to 1640.

was it made from animal intestines?
Forum :  Topic : The Police Just Left

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: The Police Just Left

5 days ago

I was dicking down this little bottom, cute af with a tight boi pussy that always stays wet. He starting moaning and with each stroke he got louder and louder until he was practically screaming. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I had asked if he wanted me to stop and he shot me a dirty look, like I had just stole his wallet. Laughing

Then comes a pounding at the door.

POLICE OPEN THE DOOR.

So I walk to the door butt naked and let them door. The cops try to turn their heads, but they keep looking, except for one (the rest I knew were bottoms). Laughing

So the other top (he's a sgt) asks me what's going on. I motion to the back room. He walks back with another (bottom) cop. The other 2 stay with me. They try to ask me questions, but they are distracted (rookies too) Laughing "Uh, uh what's with all the nnnoise?" I told them, "I was fucking"

The sgt comes back, asks me for my ID. I tell him it's in my pants on the floor in the LR. He sees my pants and motions me to retrieve my wallet. I fish out my ID and proffer it to him. He runs the check and then hands it back to me and smiles. He tells me in a whisper "You need help?" I look at him and he says, "My bad, but you need to keep the sexy lil bottom quiet." We both Laughing He leaves with the other three, looks back at me and says, "you sure?" I holla back at him, "You got three with you!" "Not like yours" he says over his shoulder.

#TopsWorld
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
#GoodDickAlwaysGetsAttention

5 days ago

hot story...

your neighbors call the cops too much though

5 days ago

It's the old bitch across the street. Her pussy aint had no dick for years and she jealous af! Now the lil bottom wants me to call the sgt so we can both dick him down. Laughing

#TopLife

yummi...keep us posted.
Forum :  Topic : The Police Just Left

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: The Police Just Left

5 days ago

I was dicking down this little bottom, cute af with a tight boi pussy that always stays wet. He starting moaning and with each stroke he got louder and louder until he was practically screaming. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I had asked if he wanted me to stop and he shot me a dirty look, like I had just stole his wallet. Laughing

Then comes a pounding at the door.

POLICE OPEN THE DOOR.

So I walk to the door butt naked and let them door. The cops try to turn their heads, but they keep looking, except for one (the rest I knew were bottoms). Laughing

So the other top (he's a sgt) asks me what's going on. I motion to the back room. He walks back with another (bottom) cop. The other 2 stay with me. They try to ask me questions, but they are distracted (rookies too) Laughing "Uh, uh what's with all the nnnoise?" I told them, "I was fucking"

The sgt comes back, asks me for my ID. I tell him it's in my pants on the floor in the LR. He sees my pants and motions me to retrieve my wallet. I fish out my ID and proffer it to him. He runs the check and then hands it back to me and smiles. He tells me in a whisper "You need help?" I look at him and he says, "My bad, but you need to keep the sexy lil bottom quiet." We both Laughing He leaves with the other three, looks back at me and says, "you sure?" I holla back at him, "You got three with you!" "Not like yours" he says over his shoulder.

#TopsWorld
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
#GoodDickAlwaysGetsAttention

hot story...

your neighbors call the cops too much though
Forum : General Discussions II Topic : Planet8pe_space is mad

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Planet8pe_space is mad

5 days ago

Thank you, things were about to get uncivilized. He blocked me because he can't deal with logic breaking down his racist bs.

yep...he blocked me a few weeks ago it seems. it's been rather nice coming to the forums and not seeing his half-cocked ideas.
Forum :  Topic : WHO'S WATCHING..."BABY BOY"...BET?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: WHO'S WATCHING...

5 days ago

I FORGOT HOW GOOD THIS WAS...

I'M GONNA MISS "JOHN SINGLETON"...

ABOUT TO DO A "MARATHON" THIS WEEKEND!

BOYZ IN THE HOOD 1991
POETIC JUSTICE 1993
HIGHER LEARNING 1995
ROSEWOOD 1997
SHAFT 2000
BABY BOY 2001
FOUR BROTHERS 2004
ABDUCTION 2011

all of those movies were good.

the only one i haven't seen is Abduction. i need to add it to my list.
Forum :  Topic : What's wrong with wanting a mixed man?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: What's wrong with wanting a mixed man?

6 days ago

not a darn thing...people can date a card table for all i care. it's none of my business nor anyone else's.

people are people...

5 days ago

dis sounds betta
then saying hi, im color struck.

not saying u don't mean it but
I hear these types of comments from
people dat are..

well...i do mean it.

i've dated men of various shades and nationalities. i'm much more interested in the chemistry we share versus some skin tone or race.

now, i definitely tend to like husky men, but i've dated slim dudes too.

i don't feel it's my business to worry about the race of someone else's partner. nor is it anyone else's business to worry about mine.
Forum :  Topic : What's wrong with wanting a mixed man?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: What's wrong with wanting a mixed man?

not a darn thing...people can date a card table for all i care. it's none of my business nor anyone else's.

people are people...
Forum :  Topic : Left or Right?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Left or Right?

right
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: