Search

POST NEWPuzziboi's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Stank feet!

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 13 hrs ago    Post subject: Stank feet!

20 hrs ago

A - maybe
B - perhaps
C - nope
D - nah

13 hrs ago

What's the difference between nope & nah? Laughing

no difference
Forum :  Topic : Stank feet!

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 17 hrs ago    Post subject: Stank feet!

A - maybe
B - perhaps
C - nope
D - nah
Forum :  Topic : Desparate Housewife?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 17 hrs ago    Post subject: Desparate Housewife?

1 days ago

I had already decided not to give sleep eyed joe
my vote because him and his wife was started to get
on my nerves..

I don't feel joe is fighting, I feel like joe is riding on
Obama and the fact he was VP, when joe told kamala
harris to take it easy on him I was like a deer in highlights..

I feel like joe know he has the black votes and he feels like why
should I even bother. and once u add the fact dat America is still
not ready for a woman president joe will win by being a old white
man..

warren is fighting her azz off with all her plans while joe and his
wife sitting back having a stiff drink.

20 hrs ago

Exactly! He has that air of entitlement because he was VP to Obama. The problem(s) is...

1.He and Obama were never really on the same page politically. As Democrats, maybe they were in the same book, but not on the same page. They ended up being a great team, and I believe they genuinely respected each other, but they were never one in the same.

2.Biden has already had two runs for the presidency, and they both ended disastrously. I don't see any indication that at 76 years old, and having sat out the election cycle that made the most sense to run in, that he will be any better the third time around.

And I'm not even factoring in the inevitable gaffs.

But even with all that being crystal clear, the Democrats are going to do what they always to...crumble from fear and rally around the person who they think has the best chance of winning, based on the polls. It's a recipe for failure. One that has never worked for them, yet they cant ever resist whipping up a batch..Smile

it's still early yet and not a single vote has been cast in a caucus or primary.

at this point in the 2004 cycle, howard dean was riding high in the polls, gen. wesley clark wasn't far behind, and john edwards was a darling. none of them got the nomination.

in 2008, obama was WAYYY behind in the polls before the iowa caucus. i remember speaking to close friends that thought i was crazy for supporting a black man because he could not win. well, we know how that worked out.

a lot can and will change between now and super tuesday. i just don't see joe holding on to his lead waltzing away with the nod.

i think jill's plea made her husband sound weak, disconnected, and entitled. the biden campaign is from a bygone era. it is not dynamic nor is it inspiring. we don't need another white male septuagenarian as commander-in-chief. let's get some new perspective in the oval office.
Forum :  Topic : Do Single Mothers Weaken Their Children ?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 17 hrs ago    Post subject:

3 days ago

Single mothers do weaken their children and it's by having children with a man, who, for whatever reason, does not stay in the relationship. Instead, women, especially Black women, should hold out for a man that wants to a partner. Otherwise, don't have children at all.

We all know a nuclear family is the best for a child. Any other iteration of a family presents varying degrees of successful child rearing. When it comes to young Black men, it is vital that a Black man be in their lives.

2 days ago

Yes some man are not good fathers but have u ever stoped to think if black women make good wives? Every black man doesn’t want an alpha female black women sometimes we want submissive and that’s the only a relationship will work. U got two people who aren’t meant to be together bickering till one ends up in jail or the other chases him away and puts him on cold support

17 hrs ago

If these 2 people cannot get along, then they should not fuck at all. They should not have children ever.

there's usually a simple solution to most problems. this one seems perfect. but people let their hormones rule them. all of us are guilty at some point. lol
Forum :  Topic : Black Leadership: Weak or Strong?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Black Leadership: Weak or Strong?

1 days ago

. . .
. .
. . . . . . . maybe stop looking at those types of ppl for leadership?

. . . . . look to teachers and grandmas and parents for leadership.
. . .

. . . . .

i agree with you...i'm just going to post two quotes form Min. Malcolm X regarding this topic. they come from his speech "The Ballot or the Bullet" in 1964.

1. "That same white man knowing that your eyes are wide open will send another negro into the community telling you to support him so he could use them to lead us astray…The first thing the [White racist] does when he comes to power, he takes all the Negro leaders and invites them for coffee, to show that he’s alright. And these Uncle Toms can’t pass up the coffee. They come away from the coffee table telling you and me that this man is alright.”

2. “Comedians, comics, trumpet players, baseball players. Show me in the white community where a comedian is a white leader,” Malcolm X said in an Oct. 11, 1963, interview at the University of California, Berkeley. “Show me in the white community where a singer is a white leader or a dancer or a trumpet player is a white leader. These aren’t leaders. These are puppets and clowns that have been set up over the Black community by the white community and have been made celebrities and, usually, they say exactly what they know the white man wants to hear.”
Forum :  Topic : Black Leadership: Weak or Strong?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Black Leadership: Weak or Strong?

1 days ago

Did Jay-z sell black folk out?

Why grandstand and throw kap under the bus? Why are we passed kneeling? How does this put us passed kneeling?

What is the "social justice" initiative?

Is Jay-Z an example of a black overseer?

Jay-Z is a billionaire. he's making moves to grow his wealth. he has done much for the Black community.

he is not a savior for the Black race though. people have to understand that. this is all a distraction. even if he does get "part" ownership in an NFL team, those white owners are not going to allow him to make a bunch of social justice reforms in how teams are run collectively.

this is whole thing is a distraction from real issues we should be worried about in our country: access to healthcare, affordable education, racial profiling by law enfrocement, economic equity, affordable housing, trade agreements, diplomacy, etc.

Jay-Z nor Kaepernick will make much difference in the lives of most people. i think the kneeling was a great protest and i don't think we're past it with the continued police brutality we see.

i just think if people are so outraged, then boycott Jay-Z and the NFL. withhold dollars. end of story.

Jay-Z was not elected as a voice of the race so it doesn't matter too much.
Forum :  Topic : Do Single Mothers Weaken Their Children ?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject:

3 days ago

Single mothers do weaken their children and it's by having children with a man, who, for whatever reason, does not stay in the relationship. Instead, women, especially Black women, should hold out for a man that wants to a partner. Otherwise, don't have children at all.

We all know a nuclear family is the best for a child. Any other iteration of a family presents varying degrees of successful child rearing. When it comes to young Black men, it is vital that a Black man be in their lives.

2 days ago

Yes some man are not good fathers but have u ever stoped to think if black women make good wives? Every black man doesn’t want an alpha female black women sometimes we want submissive and that’s the only a relationship will work. U got two people who aren’t meant to be together bickering till one ends up in jail or the other chases him away and puts him on cold support

This is BS. Deadbeat parents (male or female) ruin their kids.

A man should be a man and take care of his children. Blaming a woman or society or anyone else for his shortcomings as a father is weak.

Nobody is perfect. But choosing to be an absentee father says much more about the man than it does about the mother of his children. I'm not going to fault a woman raising children on her own because the man hasn't or won't step up.

I also don't understand women who become baby mama numbers 2; 3; and so on. If he already has kids he doesn't support (emotionally, physically, & financially) why is your simple ass getting pregnant by him.

Your mom can only share based off her life experiences. As a grown man, you could forge relationships with other grown men to serve as advisers or mentors in your network.
Forum :  Topic : Immigration\'s negative impact on Native Blacks

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Immigration\'s negative impact on Native Blacks

3 days ago

Like all good stories, there are some verifiable truths to what he says, but sorting out the truth from the rest seems a monumental task, and...

3 days ago

Worth researching.

If true, then we are fucked as blacks!

3 days ago

yes, but it would be a lot of work. If you are interested in sorting it out, I might advise looking for critics of the Dr. if you find some, and listen to their counter-arguments. I appreciate your posting it. It was thought provoking, and interesting, but when he offered books and other things for sale, I got even more disconnected.

Unfortunately I would not be surprised if there is a lot more truth to his story than I am willing to accept at this point.

3 days ago

Dr.Claud's theorizing is in line with something I posted a while ago about how America became less racist to Asians during the height of Jim Crow.Italians have also gained access to whiteness even though, Chris Cuomo was subject to racist ethnic slur of "Fredo" recently.

Why has America allowed these groups to access whiteness?

I work with an Lebanese who admits his father looks non white yet he ide identifies as white!

Is aligning with immigrants a form to fill out f anti-blackness? Instead of coming together for real as blacks, we are "minorities" and "people of color".

I will find that article about Asians!

3 days ago

Yes, Asians are in a different niche from other minorities, largely due to their access to education. They outperform most whites vying for admission to Ivy league schools. Whites want to say they are doing blacks a favor by allowing diversity at college campuses. The reality is they are keeping seats open for themselves by doing so, because Asians would take up many more of their spots if admissions were based solely on academic performance. Asians grind. I have seen bar exam rooms filled with them.

3 days ago

Not due to academics. One of their own did this study.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/29/the-real-reason-americans-stopped-spitting-on-asian-americans-and-started-praising-them/?noredirect=on

good article.

i know plenty of asians and they're just like every other group of people - some smart, some dumb, some nice, some hateful, etc, etc, etc. that model minority label is BS.

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Immigration\'s negative impact on Native Blacks

3 days ago

Right-wing nut's propaganda.

Trump supporters have to try & recruit urban voters to think like the El Paso shooter, without them directly supporting Donald Trump. That just won't work. You can't fool people into supporting Senator Steve King of Iowa, they'll reject this propaganda & they'll reject indirect White-Supremacy.

divide & conquer is the name of the game.

getting Blacks to be against Latinx coming into the U.S. from central america may be something Trump supporters want. but they still won't do anything to curb racial profiling and murder by law enforcement.

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

3 days ago

. . .
. . . Laughing . .
. . . . . . . . . i gave it 10 secs.... and when this "Dr" began employin Laws of Physics in an attempt to relate to economics... I stopped.

. . . . . PS and surprise, NET Immigration has virtually Zero negative impact to any Americans. Why the hell would a nation of immigrants, the most prosperous land on Earth, have adverse side effects due to immigration???

i concur...this is a farce
Forum :  Topic : Pic a Saturday Love!

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Pic a Saturday Love!

K
Forum :  Topic : If U had to choose between the two....

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: If U had to choose between the two....

left
Forum :  Topic : Are you attached to the idea of running water over your

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Are you attached to the idea of running water over your

i grew up in a household where we washed off the chicken. and i still find myself doing it when i make buffalo wings. LOL.

i know it isn't required, but some habits are hard to break.
Forum :  Topic : Pic 2 for a 3some

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Pic 2 for a 3some

Hard pass. This group does nothing for me.
Forum :  Topic : Invite 1 over for Sunday dinner.

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: Invite 1 over for Sunday dinner.

E
Forum :  Topic : Would U smash or naw....

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: Would U smash or naw....

nice looking, but not feeling him.
Forum :  Topic : How do yall feel about this?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: How do yall feel about this?

11 days ago

.. . .

. . nothing lol. . .
. . . . . . I look at statistics.... Because it gives a more complete picture....

. . . . what u did was picked out a piece of the puzzle and asked that ppl form an (uninformed) opinion on that piece of puzzle rather than to look at the entire picture....

10 days ago

please, please, please pull out your statistics on domestic terrorist attacks.

they will bear out exactly what this image shows. the overwhelming majority of perpetrators are white men.

i can only imagine you didn't post any stats because you know this is true.

10 days ago

.. .
. . . . .. . .. .. if you give me an objective definition of what a terror attack is I can help you look for it... since you seem to have an inability to fact find...
. . .. .. maybe pay attention more in the free 1-12 grade school that someone else paid for and spend less time being a victim?

lol...you asserted it. so i asked you to back up your assertion.

please point out one time i have played the victim in these forums. you won't find it.

i paid very close attention in school (elementary, secondary, college, and professional school). i did attend public school growing up. in the same district where my parents paid taxes AND property taxes on the home and land they own.
Forum :  Topic : dutch or someone pays?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: dutch or someone pays?

11 days ago

When it comes to going on a first date do you prefer to go dutch(pay only your expense) or does one of you pay for everything?

For me I prefer to go dutch on the first date mostly so the guy doesn't feel like he deserve something in return. like they say "you give a nigga ammo he turns into rambo". Also I really don't wanna use a guy for a free meal.

11 days ago

Is the following an example of turning Ammo into Rambo?

1) Complains when nuisance dash warning lights come on in the car. These are almost always due to a bad sensor (especially in certain models of cars.)

2) Complains when a.c. is not working.

3) Complains about a minor car leak.

After you fix these things....

Says "You got the money to spend such n' such amount on on your car, but...blah blah blah.."

10 days ago

yeah that's another way of using it

on a first date, i think the person who initiated it should pay. i can only think of one time when they guy didn't pay for a first date with me. but i never order the anything too pricey on the menu for a first date. as for the one guy that i paid for. he "forgot his wallet". i chose chick-fil-a and paid for his combo. fucked his big dick afterwards and never answered another of his calls.

for a second date, maybe the initiator should pay again.

on the 3rd date, the other party should at least make a genuine offer to take care of the cost.

in a committed relationship, that should be something the two people have long since worked out.
Forum :  Topic : Which of them could get it?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: Which of them could get it?

far right

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: How do yall feel about this?

11 days ago

.. . .

. . nothing lol. . .
. . . . . . I look at statistics.... Because it gives a more complete picture....

. . . . what u did was picked out a piece of the puzzle and asked that ppl form an (uninformed) opinion on that piece of puzzle rather than to look at the entire picture....

please, please, please pull out your statistics on domestic terrorist attacks.

they will bear out exactly what this image shows. the overwhelming majority of perpetrators are white men.

i can only imagine you didn't post any stats because you know this is true.
Forum :  Topic : Will you guys be tunes in?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: Will you guys be tunes in?

not a snowball's chance in hell.

i would like to meet those brothas in person though.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : ANYBODY ON HERE EVER RECORD THEMSELVES HAVING SEX ON CAMERA?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: ANYBODY ON HERE EVER RECORD THEMSELVES HAVING SEX ON CAMERA?

10 days ago

yes i have...

10 days ago

DO YOU EVER GO BACK TO WATCH IT SO YOU CAN JACK OFF TO IT WHEN YOU AINT GOT NO DICK LINED UP FOR THE NIGHT OR WEEK, LOL?????????

no...i was there for it. so i remember it.

other people tell me they do that though.
Forum :  Topic : Jeffrey Epstein DEAD

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: Jeffrey Epstein DEAD

11 days ago

HE'S PROBABLY CHILLING WITH KEN LAY AND JIMMY HOFFA SOMEWHERE...

loving the hoffa comment! LOL!
Forum :  Topic : Why dont we call light skin women and men colour struck

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: Why dont we call light skin women and men colour struck

11 days ago

When they prefer dark skin men

11 days ago

Don't you think its the insecure dark skin person with the preference problem?

people don't have to be insecure to have a preference on skin tone. sometimes it's much simpler.

i have two maternal uncles - one copper-skinned, the other fair-skinned. they both clearly prefer dark-skinned women. one even said he didn't want a light-skinned woman because they all got fat in the end. that's rude and stupid, but nonetheless we do call him color struck.

i have a frat brother who is dark-skinned. in college, he was always went after the light-bright-damn-near-white girls. another frat brother and i would laugh. until we went to visit his family in Arkansas. his mom was very fair-skinned. he was simply going after "mama".

i've had countless guys says to me "i love a chocolate woman. my mama was chocolate".

a person's skin tone is no reason to be insecure. that's a learned response to some toxic, unhealthy surroundings.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : ANYBODY ON HERE EVER RECORD THEMSELVES HAVING SEX ON CAMERA?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: ANYBODY ON HERE EVER RECORD THEMSELVES HAVING SEX ON CAMERA?

yes i have...

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 11 days ago    Post subject: How do yall feel about this?

That the FBI is complicit by claiming it's hard to track white supremacists or white nationalists.

That Wray dude said they don't track ideology. That's a bunch of BS. They certainly track ideology of muslims in America. And LEOs have no issue profiling Black boys and men.

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 11 days ago    Post subject: Jeffrey Epstein DEAD

11 days ago

They're saying he committed suicide. Do you think it was suicide? Or do you think it was a hit to protect the myriad or powerful, rich white men that were guilty by association?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but the smells very much like an assassination to me.

What do you think?

11 days ago

lol what if he really did commit suicide . Rich white men will always just about choose death over having no freedom or becoming poor . He was guilty as hell and knew his ass was toast .maybe he planned to make it look like a cover up. This dude was not a fool. he was smart enough to get out of trouble the first time.

interesting take...

i'm still thinking it was a hit...
Forum :  Topic : Pic a Saturday Love!

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 11 days ago    Post subject: Pic a Saturday Love!

E

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 11 days ago    Post subject: Jeffrey Epstein DEAD

They're saying he committed suicide. Do you think it was suicide? Or do you think it was a hit to protect the myriad or powerful, rich white men that were guilty by association?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but the smells very much like an assassination to me.

What do you think?
Forum :  Topic : Some Transgendered women are transgendered to attract men!

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 11 days ago    Post subject: Some Transgendered women are transgendered to attract men!

12 days ago

gender identity, just like sexuality, is a spectrum.

there are many different "flavors" if you will. some people are happy to live as their desired gender only on the weekends. others need to live in the gender role full time. and others need to undergo surgical procedures to get genitalia that matches their gender. plus, there's a whole host of other iterations.

for a while, i think society looked as gender as a binary concept. people had to be boy or girl. man or woman. it's gaining more traction with these days where people don't have to pick a gender and can be non-binary. it has been hard for me to wrap my mind around the concept of folks that want their individual pronouns to be "they/them". but in the end, i think it's good for self-expression.

whereas everyone had to pick one or the other up until recently, now people can truly be themselves.

there will always be MtF & FtM people that fully transition. and now there will also be people that embrace their gender-fluidity. and that's a good thing that ALL can find their own interpretation of gender and expression.

11 days ago

I understand that, but the person in question did transition due to gender identity but what that gender identity could gain him, sexually.

11 days ago

such as life...that one person has the right to live life as that person chooses so long as it isn't infringing on the health or liberty of others.

11 days ago

I didn't say that but I think it hinders the plight due to the reasoning being sexual and therefore can be defined by society as a sexual fetish. LGBT identity is sexualized by society, anyway, as a means to dehumanize.

The larger question is the LOW SELF-ESTEEM of LGBT members who transition as a means to "go back into the closet" and life as a woman but enjoy gay sex.

That has nothing to do with feeling like you are the wrong gender as gender has nothing to do with sex.

11 days ago

this is an example of why it's good to go through therapy to explore the underlying reasons behind what drives us in life. i'm a proponent of therapy for ALL people - regardless of gender, sexuality, race, and / or age.

11 days ago

True, but most trans women of color do npt transition in the \"right\" way.

what is the "right" way?

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 11 days ago    Post subject: Some Transgendered women are transgendered to attract men!

12 days ago

there are many different "flavors" if you will. some people are happy to live as their desired gender only on the weekends. others need to live in the gender role full time. and others need to undergo surgical procedures to get genitalia that matches their gender. plus, there's a whole host of other iterations.

for a while, i think society looked as gender as a binary concept. people had to be boy or girl. man or woman. it's gaining more traction with these days where people don't have to pick a gender and can be non-binary. it has been hard for me to wrap my mind around the concept of folks that want their individual pronouns to be "they/them". but in the end, i think it's good for self-expression.

whereas everyone had to pick one or the other up until recently, now people can truly be themselves.

there will always be MtF & FtM people that fully transition. and now there will also be people that embrace their gender-fluidity. and that's a good thing that ALL can find their own interpretation of gender and expression.

11 days ago

I understand that, but the person in question did transition due to gender identity but what that gender identity could gain him, sexually.

11 days ago

such as life...that one person has the right to live life as that person chooses so long as it isn't infringing on the health or liberty of others.

11 days ago

I didn't say that but I think it hinders the plight due to the reasoning being sexual and therefore can be defined by society as a sexual fetish. LGBT identity is sexualized by society, anyway, as a means to dehumanize.

The larger question is the LOW SELF-ESTEEM of LGBT members who transition as a means to "go back into the closet" and life as a woman but enjoy gay sex.

That has nothing to do with feeling like you are the wrong gender as gender has nothing to do with sex.

this is an example of why it's good to go through therapy to explore the underlying reasons behind what drives us in life. i'm a proponent of therapy for ALL people - regardless of gender, sexuality, race, and / or age.

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

12 days ago

11 days ago

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

Forum :  Topic : I bought new car last week....

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 12 days ago    Post subject: I bought new car last week....

congrats!
Forum :  Topic : The Results Are In...

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 25 days ago    Post subject: The Results Are In...

26 days ago

Which ancestry test did you use ?

we used ancestryDNA

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

26 days ago

What part do you think your booty comes from? Smile

hmmmmm. benin / togo maybe

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

26 days ago

You got a Congo peen?

lol...i don't use it for sex, but yeah

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 26 days ago    Post subject: The Results Are In...

26 days ago

was u shocked about anything?

if so, what??

i was shocked most by the norwegian piece. also, i found it interesting that there was eastern africa.

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

26 days ago

Interesting, but they always tend to leave out Native Americans for blacks. All four of my great grandmother are full bloods from 5 different tribe. hard to convince me that my grandparents didn't know their mothers.

well...my sister took it too. she had 1% native american.

i always doubted the stories people told me about us having significant native american ancestry. in lots of Black american families the story of there being native americans in the ancestry was a way to cover up the fact that there was white ancestry as some of the relationships may not have been consensual.

i knew it would white people in the mix...

puzziboi

Senior

Sandy Springs
Georgia
United States

So, I've always wanted to take one of those DNA tests to see my ancestry. I bought myself a kit for my birthday this year and the results are in. Here's the breakdown as reported:

Cameroon, Congo, & Southern Bantu Peoples - 34%
Benin / Togo - 26%
Mali - 14%
England, Wales, & Northwestern Europe - 11%
Ivory Coast / Ghana - 8%
Norway - 3%
Ireland & Scotland - 3%
Eastern Africa - 1%
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: