Forum :  Topic : Today my bday

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 hrs ago    Post subject: Today my bday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Forum :  Topic : What Ya'll Think??? Get In Here...

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: What Ya'll Think??? Get In Here...

Nice vocals and music!!!! I'm just not a fan of the N and B words other than that, it should do well!!!
Forum :  Topic : What Chinese People Think About Wypipo May Shock You

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: What Chinese People Think About Wypipo May Shock You

6 days ago

This thinking comes from centuries of white invasions into other countries. The only think superior they have is their greed and weapons and that's changing with the help of the orange face CLOWN.

4 days ago

History of cannon

Read more at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_cannon

3 days ago

I'm sure you've heard the story of Marco Polo, right?

The Roman Catholic Church sent Polo to China.

According to the history as told by wypipo, one of their own by the name of Marco Polo was sent to China and became a trusted assistant to China's then Emperor, Kublai Khan. Kublai is the grandson of Genghis Khan was murdered his way into power across the region of the globe known as the Eurasian steppe or the grasslands area which connects the continent of Asia to Europe in the Northern Hemisphere of the globe.

Genghis is considered a Mongol which was a confederation of tribes of both Asian and Turkish people. Genghis conquered quite a bit of the known Eurasian world of his time, all the way from Prussia to the West in Europe to China and Indian in the East.

There is even a myth which says he murdered so many people that the temperature of the earth was cooled due to the drop in Carbon Dioxide (CO2) production from the human deaths as people breath in Oxygen and exhale CO2 which is a climate changing greenhouse gas supposedly.

By the time Kublai took his grandfathers place, the mongols owned China, who were defeated using their own gun powder explosives technology against them, as would Marco Polo's own people come to do late also.

When you see a China town in most many American Cities and American banks names printed in both English and Chinese, then you should know the relationship between these two nations isn't what most people think it is.

The Chinese were some of the first outsiders other than Europeans who were allowed to migrate and join into the so-called "New World" conquered by their now firmly establish European friends in the West to whom their success at conquering the world should be accredited because of the technology transfer received by them from China.

If you want to know who the descendants of slaves enemies are just look at the nations who today profit from them in the ghettos where they have been relegated in America and throughout the diaspora.

Now, mind you, Marco is said to have been an Italian (i.e, Roman; i.e., son of Esau, etc...). According to genetic research and comparison studies done on both Europeans and Asian populations, The Chinese and European both share in common Neanderthal (i.e., Edomite) DNA, which makes them naturally predisposed to psychopathic and murderous tendencies which uniquely equips them with what is necessary for world conquest and domination.

When the Father of Esau and Jacob died after giving Jacob his brother Esau's blessing, he gave Esau a runner up prize or blessing which foretold his eventual world domination, but not by the Most High's spirit but rather by the sword or through his access to technology that would be increased to him in due season.

In addition to Neanderthal DNA, the Chinese also have DNA from another "Neanderthal-like" unknown source. Therefore they've supposedly had contact with another species or race of being who may have imparted to them otherwise unknown technology.

It should also be noted that Genghis Khan was believed to have had red hair, not unlike the Turkish tribes to the West like the Khazars who would later migrate further West into the region we know today as Western Europe (i.e., England).

Also we should not that the three distinct types of humanity being discussed in the clip, (Home Sapiens, Neanderthal and Denisovan,etc...) may be nothing more than crafty code words for the Families of Shem, Japheth and Ham, etc...

Each brother would have been unique and distinctive from one another as you are from your own brothers and would passed down his own characteristics such as temperament, hair and eye color, as well as violent tendencies, etc...

3 days ago

@southernsteel

3 days ago

I found this to be interesting. Where did you find the information. I was talking to family member as to how whites come away all the wealth, power ect. Who gives such great power to just one race of people and appoints all others and mere servants. Only thing I can think of that closely resemble any kind of truth is that we as the others group impose this upon ourselves by infighting, self hate, doubts and misplaced trust(relying on whites)... the list goes on.

2 days ago

While the Africans and Chinese where building civilizations, the Europeans where teaching themselves the art of war by slaughtering one another.

Alexander III of Macedon's father Phillip set out to first conquer all of Europe. After bringing all the waring white tribes of Europe to heel, he charged his son Alexander in 356 BC to expand the empire his father built in Europe to the dark continent to the south. According to the Eurocentric version of history, Alexander conquered Egypt and the middle-East in about 5 years after setting foot on the continent of Africa. All the while he and his people began to genetically assimilate the remaining peoples of those conquered regions whom they left alive.

In other words, the Greeks began a breeding or whitening campaign that would continue with each new successive European invasion from the north (i.e., the Romans, the French, and the British, etc...).

2 days ago

Interesting, kind of like what happened to the MOORS... what is it about these white folks that lets them make easy prey of their enemies. If we go way back in history all their famous for is steal treasures, resources and property. Sadly they are still good at it today and the downfall of POC is wanting assimilate while ignoring their people and culture.

2 days ago

Africans ike the Chinese have always been content with ruling their own land. While there has always been exploration and even colonies established on other continents, it was for the purpose of establishing trade relations.

Africa is a vast continent which most fail to even realize even just how vast in size it truly is but not ever nation of people is biologically adapted to live comfortably there, especially in certain regions.

That fact was part of the reason that colonization wasn't considered until the 20th century. Countless white Europeans died after their initial arrival, especially as they moved further into the interior beyond the hinterlands.

Code:

“Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:” (Habakkuk 2:5).

Few nations sought global domination, even those who already knew the earth was a globe and where all the continents were, but the European is born insatiable and can never be content or satisfied no matter how he controls.

There is nothing wrong with being hunger, but to be greedy that's abnormal. It's their nature.

2 days ago

Whites are beyond greedy even though many have money they will never spend. Spe aking of Chinese the are slowly taking over Africa. They're build up the infrastructure, but sadly their importing Chines labor to do it and black leadership is going along with the program.

2 days ago

Don't even get me started on those Africans. They're ever more consumed by greed than the white Europeans who took control of their land and divided it up among themselves.

China is in the process of enslaving the Sub-Saharan peoples of Africa in ironically the same way in which the Europeans enslaved the African s of the diaspora.

These same people who traded their fellow Africans for mere bobbles and trinkets are willingly allow the people and resources to once again be colonized and exploited by china. However, the European colonization is far for finished.

Private European owned corporations are now in control of vast swaths of African lands from which they are routinely and systematically displacing indigenous African populations under the guise and auspice of conservation and protecting self-declared "endangered species."

Now, remember, these are the same people who slaughters the North American Bison to extinction for no other reason than to deprive the Native Americans of food going into Africa talking about "Save the Rhino!"

Only the continental Sub-Saharan slave trading African is either too corrupt, too dumb or too naive to accept such an absurd pretense.

Imagine a people being so unbelievably stupid that they trade both people and gold for European goods. Take the local African immigrants of this forum who pride themselves on being able to afford to live the lifestyle of a European. They covet the American and Europeans brands. The when love their cheap wigs and hair extensions and I have yet to see an African female whose face isn't caked in cheap makeup. But let us not forget their most valued possession and life's aspiration which is the Ivy Leave European education that has so far done absolutely nothing to change the condition and circumstances of the ordinary African people and the irreparably broken and corrupt African society.

Consider the African i9n the above clip who expresses genuine adoration for his Chinese master as he toils away in the dirt to exact for him gold in exchange for Chinese delicacies and a few comparative pennies.

How do you free this kind of slave who is content with turning over his own fortune in exchange for whatever his master decides to give him? Doesn't he know that the gold which he's extracting from his own land can buy everything his master is giving hi8m and a while lot more in perpetuity? With the gold he's giving away, his own children and children's children could eat forever.

But these are the people who sold their fellow Africans into slavery whom by America and the West was built. Rather than fixing their own countries, their so-called "best and brightest" who are also happens to be their most greediest and self-interested have fled to the West leaving behind the poverty and corruption from which they profited and has paid their fare to the West.

1 days ago

This true for some. I wish that the Africans with an eye on improving the people and continent as a whole would go back with the knowledge and skills they have. Some of the new leaders over there have start taken the land back from the white crooks. Good for them.

1 days ago

Good luck with that... They don't give a shit about the suffering or exploitation of black people. All they care about is European made things and brand names. And don't get me started on what they are willing to do for a passport to the west.

You're like most native born black people in America are under the misguided impression that these Continental Africans actually give a damn about anyone else but themselves.

Ask yourself.... What type of man trades the life of another human being who looks like themselves for a patio umbrella, a couple of bottle of rum, mirrors or lace napkins, etc?

The Africans who immigrate are their descendants and just like the wypipo who maintain the systems of white supremacy are the children of their fathers in America so too are these recent African new comers the spawn of theirs.

Right now with all the killing going on in Chicago, their is an African immigrant running for office, while African American candidates are being shut out.

Why do you think the two parties are selecting all of these African immigrants over the available African Americans ones?

I'm telling you... They know something you don't... These Africans don't give a shit about even their own let alone us the African American descendant of the slaves whom they sold into bondage or our issues any more than the Mexican, Asians or Caucasians immigrants do.

Yet they've been chosen to be the new black face of America, because they'll do anything to support and uphold white supremacy.

Do you think their leaders care when China or Trump insults the African people? Do they seem to have a shred of dignity while continuing to conduct business with people who hold them in the lowest esteem?

Let go of whatever romantic images you have of these people. In some ways they are much worse than our other enemies for whom you can at least respect for getting something out of the cruelty and savagery they've each committed against humanity.

You can trust them at your own peril, but some of us are already woke to their subversive bullshit.

But I digress!

I know they're not going back but one can dream. LOL
Forum :  Topic : Lawd Lawd! Omerosa recorded Situation Room conversations?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Lawd Lawd! Omerosa recorded Situation Room conversations?

3 days ago

So she took a PERSONAL cell phone (Which could be hacked by foreign governments & organized domestic criminal organizations), and taped White House chief of staff John Kelly in the SR. They played it on Meet The Press.

Shocked

2 days ago

Well....Isn't she walking on the fringes of facing the law for putting national security at risk for doing what she did?.....I know hackers can use someone's cellphone to detonate a bomb....and yes, she was recording for personal use but another hacker could have recorded what she was recording as well....why?....I'm pretty sure that PERSONAL cellphone was unencrypted...meaning any skilled hacker to tap into it....meaning all sound frequencies the phone is milking could be transported to any part of the world assuming the personal phone had service like sprint or tmobile....

Now....a forum reg reading this might say....
@Admins_ex is always stretching and reaching....

But honey....If russian hackers can manipulate our vote count and rig our electoral system then it means they can damn sure slide into Omarosa's phone....SO WHAT I'M SAYING IS NOT A STRETCH......what she did is a serious threat to national security...they need to impeach Trump and throw her ass in jail for that shit...

2 days ago

All this shit the republican in the senate, congress and this administration have done to hurt this country and your worried that she recorded rednecks to cover her own ass. MAN PLEASE.

2 days ago

This is true....but then again, OMAROSA (as a black woman) was wrong in the first place to take that position from Trump....she should have never taken that position in the first place...and I remember her getting a lot of backlash for that.....and she should have known she was going to get fired EVENTUALLY like they way they did Stacey Dash....and to be honest with you, they only reason why she's releasing those tapes now is because she got fired....If she was still on payroll and the checks were coming in like clockwork, those recordings would have never seen the light of day.....SHE'S A COON.....the cooning didn't get her far and now she out for revenge.....this is more about her than anything......she's a conditional coon....A conditional coon will be quiet as long as the benefits and paychecks are coming in....as soon their MASTER has no use for them and cuts them loose, then turn around and switch teams.....She's as much of a redneck as all of them....now the bitch is releasing tapes and pre-marketing a "tell all" book all because she got fired and probably BLACK BALLED.....cuz the Trump administration doesn't play.....Once they're done with you, your career is also done.....

I've met soo many black employees like her...they align themselves with white power politics in the workplace...parading around like "the chosen negro"...and when they eventually get stung, they change their trajectory.

Don't defend that heaux.....not too long ago she was on THE VIEW defending the Trump administration and busy being a nigress redneck her damn self..... and now the heffa has changed her agenda because she's not on payroll.....NAH.....jail her ass and throw away the key.....My biggest pet peeve is when ppl straddle fences....

2 days ago

Oh no I would never defend this trash. I bet she have had sex with tRUMP just to get the job. I was just saying that I dislike tRUMP so bad that I was happy her tired ass recorded it. I don't really worry about COONS and COONESSAS. They are deep down honest about their hate for black for and their master has trick them to believe they are better than the rest. I worry about the BLWF aka BLACK LOOKING WHITE FOLKS. These no good bastards live, sleep, eat ect among us and it's hard to find or weed them out. These a really their master favorite pets. DEATH TO THEM MFs.

2 days ago

White looking black ppl....black elites like the FORD family from memphis...Harold Ford Sr and Harold Ford Jr....Valerie Jarrett.........yeah these types are impossible to pin down....you never know what their agenda is.....and they remain silent too.....I think they don't really care for whites or blacks.....they just care about their own mixed race group, mixed race heritage, and MONEY.....and most of them do have money....some of them even have way more money than white folks......and some of them come from generations of mixed raced bloodlines...and they marry mixed too........if your eyes are sharp, you can pick them out....no matter how white they look.....it's a vibe....

1 days ago

Ford aint shit, that why he lost the senate election to Corker. I lived there then and vote for his tired ass. The white people turned on him when they found out he was fucking the white woman. Those brown and dark skin BLWF are hard to spot... some are on here support tRUMP and their asses are blacker than a car tire.

1 days ago

Yes.....you mean senior or junior.....cuz Ford Jr went and snatched him a white wife which IS VERY UNUSUAL for someone from an elite black family to do.....usually these white looking black folks from elite black families usually stay within their mixed heritage or date black.....

Now apparently his ex-fiance was a highly educated yellow bone sister JENNIFER BALITMORE...lawyer....I actually felt her and Harold Jr. were a great match....but he dropped her like a bad habit and found him some white pussy....which is a kind of like a taint to his family's legacy.....I'm not against interracial marriags but WHEN YOU COME FROM BLACK EXCELLENCE, your family is looking for you to come with with a someone from your realm...the black community is looking at you and holding you up to a different standard....and Jennifer Baltimore had that pedigree......the average black man can date interracially and nobody would give a damn....BUT a member of the Ford family dating white is a little bit off.....

Now I'm not gonna lie....he damn near looks white in this picture.....If you didn't know him or his family, you could easily mistake him for a white man with a subtle tan.....he damn near looks as white as his white wife.....kinda freaky....

Him and Erica....

What do you think about Valerie Jarrett?....She has that White look but we all know dat pussy is black

I don't know if you heard about Junior attempt to move away from the family. They were in deep trouble a few years ago... I'm talking prison. Maybe that too was a factor in his loss. Corker was a crook too but white crooks get a pass if their republicans. He's a part time commentator for MSNBC... I don't like some of his comments though. He's sounding more like a right winger now. I hope he never goes there, if he does he's finished.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Lawd Lawd! Omerosa recorded Situation Room conversations?

3 days ago

Damn, why would Trump trust black people around him after this?

2 days ago

Damn you're a tRUMP boot licker too?

1 days ago

Negative, ghost rider. I'm not any president's dick rider. Not even Obama's. I don't ride dick, period...just keeping it 100.

However, I will back away from that comment and narrow it to just Omarosa.

You can have to convo alone...PEACE

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: What Chinese People Think About Wypipo May Shock You

6 days ago

This thinking comes from centuries of white invasions into other countries. The only think superior they have is their greed and weapons and that's changing with the help of the orange face CLOWN.

4 days ago

History of cannon

3 days ago

According to the history as told by wypipo, one of their own by the name of Marco Polo was sent to China and became a trusted assistant to China's then Emperor, Kublai Khan. Kublai is the grandson of Genghis Khan was murdered his way into power across the region of the globe known as the Eurasian steppe or the grasslands area which connects the continent of Asia to Europe in the Northern Hemisphere of the globe.

Genghis is considered a Mongol which was a confederation of tribes of both Asian and Turkish people. Genghis conquered quite a bit of the known Eurasian world of his time, all the way from Prussia to the West in Europe to China and Indian in the East.

There is even a myth which says he murdered so many people that the temperature of the earth was cooled due to the drop in Carbon Dioxide (CO2) production from the human deaths as people breath in Oxygen and exhale CO2 which is a climate changing greenhouse gas supposedly.

By the time Kublai took his grandfathers place, the mongols owned China, who were defeated using their own gun powder explosives technology against them, as would Marco Polo's own people come to do late also.

When you see a China town in most many American Cities and American banks names printed in both English and Chinese, then you should know the relationship between these two nations isn't what most people think it is.

The Chinese were some of the first outsiders other than Europeans who were allowed to migrate and join into the so-called "New World" conquered by their now firmly establish European friends in the West to whom their success at conquering the world should be accredited because of the technology transfer received by them from China.

If you want to know who the descendants of slaves enemies are just look at the nations who today profit from them in the ghettos where they have been relegated in America and throughout the diaspora.

Now, mind you, Marco is said to have been an Italian (i.e, Roman; i.e., son of Esau, etc...). According to genetic research and comparison studies done on both Europeans and Asian populations, The Chinese and European both share in common Neanderthal (i.e., Edomite) DNA, which makes them naturally predisposed to psychopathic and murderous tendencies which uniquely equips them with what is necessary for world conquest and domination.

When the Father of Esau and Jacob died after giving Jacob his brother Esau's blessing, he gave Esau a runner up prize or blessing which foretold his eventual world domination, but not by the Most High's spirit but rather by the sword or through his access to technology that would be increased to him in due season.

In addition to Neanderthal DNA, the Chinese also have DNA from another "Neanderthal-like" unknown source. Therefore they've supposedly had contact with another species or race of being who may have imparted to them otherwise unknown technology.

It should also be noted that Genghis Khan was believed to have had red hair, not unlike the Turkish tribes to the West like the Khazars who would later migrate further West into the region we know today as Western Europe (i.e., England).

Also we should not that the three distinct types of humanity being discussed in the clip, (Home Sapiens, Neanderthal and Denisovan,etc...) may be nothing more than crafty code words for the Families of Shem, Japheth and Ham, etc...

Each brother would have been unique and distinctive from one another as you are from your own brothers and would passed down his own characteristics such as temperament, hair and eye color, as well as violent tendencies, etc...

3 days ago

@southernsteel

3 days ago

I found this to be interesting. Where did you find the information. I was talking to family member as to how whites come away all the wealth, power ect. Who gives such great power to just one race of people and appoints all others and mere servants. Only thing I can think of that closely resemble any kind of truth is that we as the others group impose this upon ourselves by infighting, self hate, doubts and misplaced trust(relying on whites)... the list goes on.

2 days ago

While the Africans and Chinese where building civilizations, the Europeans where teaching themselves the art of war by slaughtering one another.

Alexander III of Macedon's father Phillip set out to first conquer all of Europe. After bringing all the waring white tribes of Europe to heel, he charged his son Alexander in 356 BC to expand the empire his father built in Europe to the dark continent to the south. According to the Eurocentric version of history, Alexander conquered Egypt and the middle-East in about 5 years after setting foot on the continent of Africa. All the while he and his people began to genetically assimilate the remaining peoples of those conquered regions whom they left alive.

In other words, the Greeks began a breeding or whitening campaign that would continue with each new successive European invasion from the north (i.e., the Romans, the French, and the British, etc...).

2 days ago

Interesting, kind of like what happened to the MOORS... what is it about these white folks that lets them make easy prey of their enemies. If we go way back in history all their famous for is steal treasures, resources and property. Sadly they are still good at it today and the downfall of POC is wanting assimilate while ignoring their people and culture.

2 days ago

Africans ike the Chinese have always been content with ruling their own land. While there has always been exploration and even colonies established on other continents, it was for the purpose of establishing trade relations.

Africa is a vast continent which most fail to even realize even just how vast in size it truly is but not ever nation of people is biologically adapted to live comfortably there, especially in certain regions.

That fact was part of the reason that colonization wasn't considered until the 20th century. Countless white Europeans died after their initial arrival, especially as they moved further into the interior beyond the hinterlands.

Code:

“Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:” (Habakkuk 2:5).

Few nations sought global domination, even those who already knew the earth was a globe and where all the continents were, but the European is born insatiable and can never be content or satisfied no matter how he controls.

There is nothing wrong with being hunger, but to be greedy that's abnormal. It's their nature.

2 days ago

Whites are beyond greedy even though many have money they will never spend. Spe aking of Chinese the are slowly taking over Africa. They're build up the infrastructure, but sadly their importing Chines labor to do it and black leadership is going along with the program.

2 days ago

Don't even get me started on those Africans. They're ever more consumed by greed than the white Europeans who took control of their land and divided it up among themselves.

China is in the process of enslaving the Sub-Saharan peoples of Africa in ironically the same way in which the Europeans enslaved the African s of the diaspora.

These same people who traded their fellow Africans for mere bobbles and trinkets are willingly allow the people and resources to once again be colonized and exploited by china. However, the European colonization is far for finished.

Private European owned corporations are now in control of vast swaths of African lands from which they are routinely and systematically displacing indigenous African populations under the guise and auspice of conservation and protecting self-declared "endangered species."

Now, remember, these are the same people who slaughters the North American Bison to extinction for no other reason than to deprive the Native Americans of food going into Africa talking about "Save the Rhino!"

Only the continental Sub-Saharan slave trading African is either too corrupt, too dumb or too naive to accept such an absurd pretense.

Imagine a people being so unbelievably stupid that they trade both people and gold for European goods. Take the local African immigrants of this forum who pride themselves on being able to afford to live the lifestyle of a European. They covet the American and Europeans brands. The when love their cheap wigs and hair extensions and I have yet to see an African female whose face isn't caked in cheap makeup. But let us not forget their most valued possession and life's aspiration which is the Ivy Leave European education that has so far done absolutely nothing to change the condition and circumstances of the ordinary African people and the irreparably broken and corrupt African society.

Consider the African i9n the above clip who expresses genuine adoration for his Chinese master as he toils away in the dirt to exact for him gold in exchange for Chinese delicacies and a few comparative pennies.

How do you free this kind of slave who is content with turning over his own fortune in exchange for whatever his master decides to give him? Doesn't he know that the gold which he's extracting from his own land can buy everything his master is giving hi8m and a while lot more in perpetuity? With the gold he's giving away, his own children and children's children could eat forever.

But these are the people who sold their fellow Africans into slavery whom by America and the West was built. Rather than fixing their own countries, their so-called "best and brightest" who are also happens to be their most greediest and self-interested have fled to the West leaving behind the poverty and corruption from which they profited and has paid their fare to the West.

This true for some. I wish that the Africans with an eye on improving the people and continent as a whole would go back with the knowledge and skills they have. Some of the new leaders over there have start taken the land back from the white crooks. Good for them.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

So she took a PERSONAL cell phone (Which could be hacked by foreign governments & organized domestic criminal organizations), and taped White House chief of staff John Kelly in the SR. They played it on Meet The Press.

Shocked

2 days ago

Well....Isn't she walking on the fringes of facing the law for putting national security at risk for doing what she did?.....I know hackers can use someone's cellphone to detonate a bomb....and yes, she was recording for personal use but another hacker could have recorded what she was recording as well....why?....I'm pretty sure that PERSONAL cellphone was unencrypted...meaning any skilled hacker to tap into it....meaning all sound frequencies the phone is milking could be transported to any part of the world assuming the personal phone had service like sprint or tmobile....

But honey....If russian hackers can manipulate our vote count and rig our electoral system then it means they can damn sure slide into Omarosa's phone....SO WHAT I'M SAYING IS NOT A STRETCH......what she did is a serious threat to national security...they need to impeach Trump and throw her ass in jail for that shit...

2 days ago

All this shit the republican in the senate, congress and this administration have done to hurt this country and your worried that she recorded rednecks to cover her own ass. MAN PLEASE.

2 days ago

This is true....but then again, OMAROSA (as a black woman) was wrong in the first place to take that position from Trump....she should have never taken that position in the first place...and I remember her getting a lot of backlash for that.....and she should have known she was going to get fired EVENTUALLY like they way they did Stacey Dash....and to be honest with you, they only reason why she's releasing those tapes now is because she got fired....If she was still on payroll and the checks were coming in like clockwork, those recordings would have never seen the light of day.....SHE'S A COON.....the cooning didn't get her far and now she out for revenge.....this is more about her than anything......she's a conditional coon....A conditional coon will be quiet as long as the benefits and paychecks are coming in....as soon their MASTER has no use for them and cuts them loose, then turn around and switch teams.....She's as much of a redneck as all of them....now the bitch is releasing tapes and pre-marketing a "tell all" book all because she got fired and probably BLACK BALLED.....cuz the Trump administration doesn't play.....Once they're done with you, your career is also done.....

I've met soo many black employees like her...they align themselves with white power politics in the workplace...parading around like "the chosen negro"...and when they eventually get stung, they change their trajectory.

Don't defend that heaux.....not too long ago she was on THE VIEW defending the Trump administration and busy being a nigress redneck her damn self..... and now the heffa has changed her agenda because she's not on payroll.....NAH.....jail her ass and throw away the key.....My biggest pet peeve is when ppl straddle fences....

2 days ago

Oh no I would never defend this trash. I bet she have had sex with tRUMP just to get the job. I was just saying that I dislike tRUMP so bad that I was happy her tired ass recorded it. I don't really worry about COONS and COONESSAS. They are deep down honest about their hate for black for and their master has trick them to believe they are better than the rest. I worry about the BLWF aka BLACK LOOKING WHITE FOLKS. These no good bastards live, sleep, eat ect among us and it's hard to find or weed them out. These a really their master favorite pets. DEATH TO THEM MFs.

2 days ago

White looking black ppl....black elites like the FORD family from memphis...Harold Ford Sr and Harold Ford Jr....Valerie Jarrett.........yeah these types are impossible to pin down....you never know what their agenda is.....and they remain silent too.....I think they don't really care for whites or blacks.....they just care about their own mixed race group, mixed race heritage, and MONEY.....and most of them do have money....some of them even have way more money than white folks......and some of them come from generations of mixed raced bloodlines...and they marry mixed too........if your eyes are sharp, you can pick them out....no matter how white they look.....it's a vibe....

Ford aint shit, that why he lost the senate election to Corker. I lived there then and vote for his tired ass. The white people turned on him when they found out he was fucking the white woman. Those brown and dark skin BLWF are hard to spot... some are on here support tRUMP and their asses are blacker than a car tire.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Lawd Lawd! Omerosa recorded Situation Room conversations?

3 days ago

Shocked

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Look like something leaked

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Look like something leaked

21 days ago

Punks are used to watching PORN and want the fantasy of a big ole dick to go with the tatts and masculine swagger.

LOL

16 days ago

Listen to you, smh. While at the same time you complain about why feminine gays are less accepted by society. You perpetuate the same hypermasculine stereotypes that you cry about having to live up to.

16 days ago

You comprehension is non-existent.

16 days ago

You talk out of both sides of your mouth. I can comprehend that much. Imagine a lesbian that protests men sexualizing women, but turns around and does the same thing to young women. It's only fair when it appeases you.

Watch out she can't handle anyone disagree with her... you will get blocked. LOL

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: What Chinese People Think About Wypipo May Shock You

6 days ago

4 days ago

History of cannon

3 days ago

3 days ago

@southernsteel

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Code:

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Lawd Lawd! Omerosa recorded Situation Room conversations?

3 days ago

Shocked

2 days ago

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

WTF was she doing in the situation room??? Smile

3 days ago

She's was in the SR, because your question can be answered with another question.

And that is, "why is Trump in the White House?"

The answers are: Putin called his shot.

And black folks in Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Detroit, Charlotte, Cleveland, Miami, Flint, and so many other urbanized cities in swing states sat on their asses, and didn't get out to vote like we did in 2008, or even 2012.

2 days ago

And not getting out to vote in 2010, 2014 ...Kept Obama from being able to pass anything to help Black People. Voting in November (every 2 years) would give Black People more power than any march, any speech, any pre-game attention whoring ever will. Staying home in 2010, 2014,and 2016 caused this mess. If Dems controlled the Senate or HOR, then, you would see a more reasonable Trump, too. Stupid Dems put themselves in this bad position. They need to stop blaming the symptom. Blame the cause .The cause is the diasease of Dems thinking voting doesn't matter. At least, Republicans think voting matters.

2 days ago

Obama started out with a Democrat run Congress and did NOTHING with them. Many Dems spoke on how they never met up with him until his 2nd term. Obama had the means easily handed to him and he didn't use them until it was too late. The Black vote spoke for itself - happy he's there but not happy with what he's not doing. Also, the push for Gay Marriage didn't help Black views on him since most Blacks don't accept it.

Those southern democrats were undercover republicans. Why meet and trust them? Conservative republicans are known for favoring republicans.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

Damn, why would Trump trust black people around him after this?

Damn you're a tRUMP boot licker too?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

WTF was she doing in the situation room??? Smile

3 days ago

She's was in the SR, because your question can be answered with another question.

And that is, "why is Trump in the White House?"

The answers are: Putin called his shot.

And black folks in Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Detroit, Charlotte, Cleveland, Miami, Flint, and so many other urbanized cities in swing states sat on their asses, and didn't get out to vote like we did in 2008, or even 2012.

3 days ago

I see you have succumed to your buddy bird-fu's tactic of blaming black people for Trump winning the presidency. SMH...

3 days ago

No, he copycatted that from me. I was screaming about that the nite it happened.

Why do you waste time arguing with the tRUMP loving guy..

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: What Chinese People Think About Wypipo May Shock You

6 days ago

4 days ago

History of cannon

3 days ago

3 days ago

@southernsteel

3 days ago

2 days ago

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: What Chinese People Think About Wypipo May Shock You

6 days ago

4 days ago

History of cannon

3 days ago

3 days ago

@southernsteel

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: What Chinese People Think About Wypipo May Shock You

6 days ago

4 days ago

History of cannon

I often wonder why almost all non white trust them so much and it never worked out for them.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: What Chinese People Think About Wypipo May Shock You

Forum :  Topic : Would u smash, or do u need a full face pic?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Would u smash, or do u need a full face pic?

Bodies don't mean much if they're not your preference... just wasting each other time, which is a valuable resource. I keep tell you be making great choice in the body category. I'm just into fems, transgenders and female who are demisexual and sapiosexual
Forum :  Topic : Abused

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Abused

Maybe they have a reason to abuse you. Don't just tell half the story. Just like you come on this dam site and choose to block people who have said one word good or bad against. How does it feel to be discriminated against?
Forum :  Topic : Can you pass for a man ?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Can you pass for a man ?

Good question... LOL
Forum :  Topic : Anyone here invest in the stock market?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Anyone here invest in the stock market?

I'm into cannabis at the present. If anyone else is interested in just type in marijauna stocks in the search and join for their daily newsletter. It tells you everything including the value, trade symbol, products suppliers ect. I'm mainly interested in it's infrastructure items.
Forum :  Topic : When Caping For These Immigrant Goes Very Very Wrong

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: When Caping For These Immigrant Goes Very Very Wrong

8 days ago

And to think...

the Establishment wants us black people to be mad at Trump about trying to slow down illegal immigration.

8 days ago

To honest they don't really care about anyone who isn't white... too bad for them... we aren't going nowhere unless we choose to do so.

8 days ago

This kind of reminds me a similar but contrasting story about how a group of African Americans bakery employees called ICE on their employer who higher a majority of of illegal immigrants through temp agency to keep from hiring the Native Black citizens of Chicago whom they didn't want to pay them their legal worth.

Chicago immigration raid leaves bakery scrambling to hire 800 lost illegal workers

The above story is proof that while men like this dude are the rule and not the exception among us who go out of their way to be decent and help even when it might hurt us, we are alone in this Golden Rule-like way of thinking toward others.

These immigrants aren't out here willing to do the same for us and we need to remember that also when we put ourselves on the line for their issues.

It just so happens that with as many immigrant employees that were working at the facility where this dude worked, he was going to be fukked about of a full days wage no matter what the moment they all decided to walk off the job.

There was just no way he or any other African American employee working along side that many Mexicans determined to shut the place down could have remained unaffected or neutral in that situation.

Herein lies the real and glaring problem with the company's unfair decision to single him out him along with the racist supervisor employee who created the problem.

Their man deserved to be fired, but the African American did absolutely nothing to deserve the punishment he got. Even if had had done nothing, he would have still had to take a day off work because of the walk out which he had nothing to do with and wasn't involved in so turning it into a teachable moment for his own people was just him turning his unavoidable lemons into lemonade for the rest of us.

And for that I commend him! His heart and first though was for his own people.

8 days ago

This true and through it all whitey won't change unless we make him do so. I'm tired of these so called marches and protests without a lot of success. Toss that wallet and purse out there and let them march and protest for us. When they see that money isn't coming into their business they will start listening to the owners of the wallets and purses... the dollar gets mad respect worldwide. As for these employers until they redo these Jim Crow regressive laws not much will change. We need employers jailed and heavily fined for real true justice.

7 days ago

The only problem with that somewhat unrealistic thinking is... They have thoroughly positioned themselves in such a way economically that we are totally dependent upon them for even our most basic needs.

What money do we as black folks and the descendants of slaves really collectively have when they have raped, robbed, swindled and plundered us time and time again at very strategic points throughout our very brutalized history in this country?

They own some 98% percent of all rural farm land, which means we must rely on them to feed us, even those of us who have money to pay for our own food. It also means they they own the Water Rights for any sources of fresh water on that land to which the rest of us must pay to have access. Furthermore, they own not just the industries and supply chains that provide raw materials for tools and finished goods, but they also own the patents on those tools and finished goods.

So, tell me... What wealth do we have with which to leverage?

Income is not wealth, even slaves have jobs. Income is only a tool or means by which to gain wealth but not the actual wealth itself. Wealth is defined as property, which the vast majority of African Americans don't have any any significant quality by which to leverage against our demands.

Again, they own almost all the land in America.

Your 35-45k per annual salary, $1800 dollar lease or the 4 different lines of credit we all measure our quality of life by don't really count and just isn't anything you can leverage to get what you want from people who actually do have intrinsic wealth.

It's time we re-define what wealth is to us. We've allowed others to do it for us in rap videos and on prime-time TV shows, but all those things only represent the trappings of wealth but were never the wealth itself.

I'm talking about that bling, those Black Amex cards, the $500 dollar Nikes, shopping sprees at the loacal mall and regular dinners out at Applebees on your credit card.

I'm not trying to be condescending but the reason that even the recently hired immigrant help in this country treats us every bit as disrespectful as the wypipo do is because everyone but us knows that we are the only ones here without wealth enough even live in this society.

EVERYBODY BUT YOU KNOWS,
DESPITE OUR BRAND LABELS
AND BANK FINANCING WHIPS...

7 days ago

i see some of your points and they're quite valid too. I guess I looking from a self center point of view. I have real estate that I own in my own state as well land that I got through inheritance. I started investing at an early age during my stay in the military follow by my civilian job as well. Although lots of our people make my investments seem small. Yes own property and other important things are the way to go. I was blessed to be able purchase my home as a cash sale and many aren't able to do so. I was at the right place and time.

7 days ago

Here's a little food for thought so that you may know that we are a unique people, unlike any other on the face of the earth, but our story and family isn't only confined to the shores of North America. Yet, the narrative is the same almost everywhere you find us. and we have it better than most of our dispersed.

The current years is 2018. The name who was called the Messiah of the Israelites was presumably alive some 2,018 years ago today. Toward the end of his life he gave his people a warning of things that were destined to come to pass concerning them.

Code:
"And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled." (Luke 21:20-25).

The people in the following clip are Yemenis who have a history in the land that goes back some 1500 to 2000 years, according to the Arab Yemimis who claim to be the rightful owners of the land. If you do a quick Google search for "people of Yemen" or some similar variant of that particular query, you'll get a result returned that is quite confusing.

I told you all of that to prepare you to hear this... There was a sustained migration through Yemen from the region known as the Levant in Northern Africa (A.K.A., Yet another European construct called, "the Middle-East"] on the orders of the words of the Israelite man now called Christ. His people where told to flee for their lives when they began to see the armies of Europe called the Roman's invading the region around 70 A.D about 30-40 years after his crucifixion by the already present Roman contingent stationed in the area. Many of his people would have fled south through what is Arabia today, which was differently controlled and occupied as it is today, down to the most southern tip of the region known as Yemen today but was once known as the land of Sheba.

There they would have taken a short boat ride West to the East coast of mainland Africa arriving near the shore of what is presently called Ethiopia today.

However, this was not a mass exit that took place all at once as the Roman moved in troops amassing their armies over the course of a period of time to be sure they had more than enough men to finally erase the people of the book from the face of the earth on Emperor Nero's orders. That said. Were every the Israelite's feet had tread as they fled some of their numbers remained behind (a remnant) dispersed among the indigenous populations. This was also true even of the population of what's called Yemen today. Even there Yemenite "Jews" (i.e., Israelites) exist there for as long as anyone can remember. But the majority of the people fled into east Africa gradually moving South-West into the Central and Western Coastal of Africa, blending in with others also migrating into those same regions from the Northern Sahara region. It was called the Bantu migration as the Europeans where displaying all the northern black indigenous populations and pushing them south of the Sahara.

We're talking a process of acculturation and inculturation while trying to remain hidden from their enemies now deeply established in the north and in the so-called Middle-East for over 1000 years. Remember, the Bantus were akin to the Egyptians so they were the same folks who the Israelites frequently hid themselves among without issue.

That bring me to the clip. No matter where in the world you go, there exist a remnant of this peculiar race of people, who are marked by the exact same circumstances regardless of where you find them. You can find out more about these peculiar circumstance they all share in common even though they are separated over vast distances by reading Deuteronmy 28.

We are completely and utterly discontinued from our original heritage and rely on the people who enslave us to tell of our history and our heritage. Yet, not all West Africans are ignorant of these things and not all Yemenis are ignorant of these things and the same is true of the people who oppress us where ever you find us.

Code:
“I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth.” (Ecclesiastes 10:7).

“Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he spoiled?” (Jeremiah 2:14).

“The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.” (Isaiah 1:3).
we're the only that can say we live on all seven continent and all other cultures are an offshoot of ours, but no one will ever admit.
Forum :  Topic : You wish you had a bae like me cooking full course meals 4u

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: You wish you had a bae like me cooking full course meals 4u

I cook and love it... don't really want others cooking for me because I eat weird according to others. LOL Cooking quite pleasurable especially if the party you're doing it for enjoys it.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: When Caping For These Immigrant Goes Very Very Wrong

8 days ago

And to think...

the Establishment wants us black people to be mad at Trump about trying to slow down illegal immigration.

8 days ago

To honest they don't really care about anyone who isn't white... too bad for them... we aren't going nowhere unless we choose to do so.

8 days ago

This kind of reminds me a similar but contrasting story about how a group of African Americans bakery employees called ICE on their employer who higher a majority of of illegal immigrants through temp agency to keep from hiring the Native Black citizens of Chicago whom they didn't want to pay them their legal worth.

Chicago immigration raid leaves bakery scrambling to hire 800 lost illegal workers

The above story is proof that while men like this dude are the rule and not the exception among us who go out of their way to be decent and help even when it might hurt us, we are alone in this Golden Rule-like way of thinking toward others.

These immigrants aren't out here willing to do the same for us and we need to remember that also when we put ourselves on the line for their issues.

It just so happens that with as many immigrant employees that were working at the facility where this dude worked, he was going to be fukked about of a full days wage no matter what the moment they all decided to walk off the job.

There was just no way he or any other African American employee working along side that many Mexicans determined to shut the place down could have remained unaffected or neutral in that situation.

Herein lies the real and glaring problem with the company's unfair decision to single him out him along with the racist supervisor employee who created the problem.

Their man deserved to be fired, but the African American did absolutely nothing to deserve the punishment he got. Even if had had done nothing, he would have still had to take a day off work because of the walk out which he had nothing to do with and wasn't involved in so turning it into a teachable moment for his own people was just him turning his unavoidable lemons into lemonade for the rest of us.

8 days ago

This true and through it all whitey won't change unless we make him do so. I'm tired of these so called marches and protests without a lot of success. Toss that wallet and purse out there and let them march and protest for us. When they see that money isn't coming into their business they will start listening to the owners of the wallets and purses... the dollar gets mad respect worldwide. As for these employers until they redo these Jim Crow regressive laws not much will change. We need employers jailed and heavily fined for real true justice.

7 days ago

The only problem with that somewhat unrealistic thinking is... They have thoroughly positioned themselves in such a way economically that we are totally dependent upon them for even our most basic needs.

What money do we as black folks and the descendants of slaves really collectively have when they have raped, robbed, swindled and plundered us time and time again at very strategic points throughout our very brutalized history in this country?

They own some 98% percent of all rural farm land, which means we must rely on them to feed us, even those of us who have money to pay for our own food. It also means they they own the Water Rights for any sources of fresh water on that land to which the rest of us must pay to have access. Furthermore, they own not just the industries and supply chains that provide raw materials for tools and finished goods, but they also own the patents on those tools and finished goods.

So, tell me... What wealth do we have with which to leverage?

Income is not wealth, even slaves have jobs. Income is only a tool or means by which to gain wealth but not the actual wealth itself. Wealth is defined as property, which the vast majority of African Americans don't have any any significant quality by which to leverage against our demands.

Again, they own almost all the land in America.

Your 35-45k per annual salary, $1800 dollar lease or the 4 different lines of credit we all measure our quality of life by don't really count and just isn't anything you can leverage to get what you want from people who actually do have intrinsic wealth.

It's time we re-define what wealth is to us. We've allowed others to do it for us in rap videos and on prime-time TV shows, but all those things only represent the trappings of wealth but were never the wealth itself.

I'm talking about that bling, those Black Amex cards, the $500 dollar Nikes, shopping sprees at the loacal mall and regular dinners out at Applebees on your credit card.

I'm not trying to be condescending but the reason that even the recently hired immigrant help in this country treats us every bit as disrespectful as the wypipo do is because everyone but us knows that we are the only ones here without wealth enough even live in this society.

EVERYBODY BUT YOU KNOWS,
DESPITE OUR BRAND LABELS
AND BANK FINANCING WHIPS...

i see some of your points and they're quite valid too. I guess I looking from a self center point of view. I have real estate that I own in my own state as well land that I got through inheritance. I started investing at an early age during my stay in the military follow by my civilian job as well. Although lots of our people make my investments seem small. Yes own property and other important things are the way to go. I was blessed to be able purchase my home as a cash sale and many aren't able to do so. I was at the right place and time.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: When Caping For These Immigrant Goes Very Very Wrong

8 days ago

And to think...

8 days ago

8 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Spaghetti, loin chops, green salad, potato rolls...

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Spaghetti, loin chops, green salad, potato rolls...

8 days ago

Like someone said...loin chops don't go with spaghetti but that meal sounds good.

Good to have a person who can cook. Everyone shole can't cook. Some cant even do basic shyt like ramen noodles, bacon and eggs, etc.

8 days ago

TRUE LOL HUBS is cool people even though he goes wild ever so often. LOL

8 days ago

Tru tru

LOL

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: When Caping For These Immigrant Goes Very Very Wrong

8 days ago

It may have gone wrong but we can learn from this that uniting can help achieve our goals. Too bad he was alone and a handy scapegoat.

8 days ago

His story is not unlike many of our own. All that we have endured and have had to overcome has prepared us to be able to stand alone under the weight of circumstances that would break a lessor people.

He's a 30 year old black man who is also a professional welder by trade. He will be okay with or without that job.

But you're right... He did it not so much for the Mexicans as he did to illustrate for our own people what solidarity and unity among us could look like.

The video has since been viewed over 5 million times and while many of those who have viewed it may very well be Mexicans and other immigrants being awakened to the power of the leverage they now have over this system which relies so heavily upon them, our own people are seeing what our grandparents where awakened to back in the 60's during the Civil Right era.

The system is powered by our collective labor and without us the system grinds to a stand still.

8 days ago

Exactly and thank you for posting this. As a welder he can command a good salary especially if he can get on with a contractor whose in with the government. With what he has in the gofundme account he can take his time for awhile to find the right fit for himself.

8 days ago

All of those men both African American and Mexican alike are skilled workers and are worth their weight in gold.

My problem is that rather than training this country's own African American citizens for these type of skilled trade positions, they go out of their way to outsource to foreign labor markets.

But in doing so, they end up placing themselves in a the very same predicament which they so craftily try to avoid by failing to train the local workforce.

They fear having to pay African Americans a higher wage and thus being unable to continue suppressing our inevitable rise in these racist white supremacist hierarchical society.

As long as they don't suddenly decide to exterminate us completely, we will rise to our rightful place at the top once more.

We are redeemed no matter what things look like for us now.

Code:
“For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth” (2 Esdras 6:9).

But until then, we have to focus First and foremost on the things which concern us and let every other man tend to his own.
This is true but painful to talk to our people as a whole. Sadly we have been sold white lies so much that too many of us embrace it as truth. We have some of the richest history known to mankind yet many choose to ignore this. For year I've told them how hispanics pile into one house and in a few years own the block.

We sadly see this as a joke and tend to want a free ride using family as an excuse to not contribute. We have the wealth if we pool the resources we could create our own businesses and rebuild our communities as we did in the past. We can recreate BLACK WALL STREET again. We foolishly think whites will destroy us again as in the past.

That can only work if we allow it to happen. I don't worry about the so called COON. They aren't a threat to us because the refuse to associate or live among us. The one we need to worry about is that MONSTER know as the BLACK LOOKING WHITE MAN or BLWM for short.

They eat, sleep, think, live and look like us. These cats are hard to spot because their disguise is perfect. Trust when I say the report everything we do to the MASSA. Keep posting and telling the truth even if you just reach one of us it's a start!!!!
Forum :  Topic : What's up With This Guy? Interesting and Hard to Figure Out

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: What's up With This Guy? Interesting and Hard to Figure Out

Don't torture yourself over someone who isn't ready to commit or even worse want to play games. You have made yourself clear to him what you're seeking. He's playing a game of hide and tease. You're worth more than that, besides it's disrespectful. As some here have already mentioned... he's just a want to be player and don't know the rules of the game. Move on and let him chase you for a while and see if he's really sincere. Remember though some of the best chasers play the game well especially if he has someone on the side that he's doing.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Spaghetti, loin chops, green salad, potato rolls...

8 days ago

Like someone said...loin chops don't go with spaghetti but that meal sounds good.

Good to have a person who can cook. Everyone shole can't cook. Some cant even do basic shyt like ramen noodles, bacon and eggs, etc.

TRUE LOL HUBS is cool people even though he goes wild ever so often. LOL

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

8 days ago

It may have gone wrong but we can learn from this that uniting can help achieve our goals. Too bad he was alone and a handy scapegoat.

8 days ago

His story is not unlike many of our own. All that we have endured and have had to overcome has prepared us to be able to stand alone under the weight of circumstances that would break a lessor people.

He's a 30 year old black man who is also a professional welder by trade. He will be okay with or without that job.

But you're right... He did it not so much for the Mexicans as he did to illustrate for our own people what solidarity and unity among us could look like.

The video has since been viewed over 5 million times and while many of those who have viewed it may very well be Mexicans and other immigrants being awakened to the power of the leverage they now have over this system which relies so heavily upon them, our own people are seeing what our grandparents where awakened to back in the 60's during the Civil Right era.

The system is powered by our collective labor and without us the system grinds to a stand still.

Exactly and thank you for posting this. As a welder he can command a good salary especially if he can get on with a contractor whose in with the government. With what he has in the gofundme account he can take his time for awhile to find the right fit for himself.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

8 days ago

And to think...

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

Forum : General Discussions Topic : Chi Says: These Female2Males...

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: Chi Says: These Female2Males...

10 days ago

Those scars under their "chest" give them away. But other than that...very passable.

8 days ago

Scars under their chest, small hands, and hour glass hips give them away. If you're attracted to women, it's easy to clock FTM, just like gays clock MTF trannys.

8 days ago

I've seen a lot of biological males even heterosexual males with small hands and with big azzes and hips. Just like I see a lot of biological women with hard faces, big strong veiny hands, wide linebacker shoulders/backs, etc.

But ur right...some are easy to clock.

TRUE
Forum :  Topic : **NEW** BGC Chat Room

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: **NEW** BGC Chat Room

The top one has the right body but the pussy is too small... just add the bottom one's pussy and then dump her.
Forum :  Topic : The perfect Song for Roseanne?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: The perfect Song for Roseanne?

If Monique don't keep quiet she's going to fuck up her career too. Sad how black folks don't realize that every fight isn't theirs.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

That sounds like a good meal back in the day but the companies have so many chemical in our food, I would choose healthier choices. It's not criticizing your skills in the kitchen. Funny thing is skinny people have health problems too if they don't eat right. I would never criticize you but something people do give good advise even if we don't like the source. Please check out blackdoctors.com It's a site dedicated to strictly black healthcare issues. Keep cooking my friend, nothing beats home cooking. I hate eating outside the home.
Forum :  Topic : The Moment You Realize The Ass Really Wasn't That Great

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: The Moment You Realize The Ass Really Wasn't That Great

9 days ago

That's what they get for counting other people's money and neglecting having their own.

8 days ago

Before you allow yourself to feel too sorry for this hoe, the dead guy's estate is said to be considering paying him off to the tune of approximately $600,000.00 Euros, which would be a relatively small amount of the overall estate the pop star left behind.

It would be what you call "GET LOST" or "Nuisance" money but only if the Executors the deceased's' estate can get him to agree to it.

Remember, this is the same freak who was out yanking his junk and running around naked in public parks who left this guys hanging he put up with such nonsense and disrespect from him.

Imagine yourself in a relations with some perv who doesn't respect himself and you even less, only to find out that on top of all the shit you were put through, they didn't even bother to put you in the will.

I said never quit your job and have your own money. If he was being taken care of he should have had a secret account stashing money away for the future. You can't trust people in today's time.
Forum :  Topic : You ever had a threesome?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: You ever had a threesome?

yes with two females and also with to fem bottoms. It was hot with both but I learned something. If you're a total you need one of the bottoms to be at least a verse. Two total bottoms will serve the top well but I didn't see it working well for the bottoms. They do nothing to each other period. It was a fantasy gone wrong. I got creative mind and my scenarios for them wasn't played out. they were not into each other. I wanted one of them to fuck the other one as I fucked them. Never happened. I won't try that again. As for the women that was easy and beside if I wasn't they still would have fucked each other without me.
Forum :  Topic : The Moment You Realize The Ass Really Wasn't That Great

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: The Moment You Realize The Ass Really Wasn't That Great

That's what they get for counting other people's money and neglecting having their own.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: