Search

POST NEWSouthernsteel's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Shit Storm: America Has Joined The Shithole Country List

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 11 hrs ago    Post subject: Shit Storm: America Has Joined The Shithole Country List

11 days ago

Shit Storm: America Has Joined The Shithole Country List

Garbage, feces take toll on national parks amid shutdown

Human feces, overflowing garbage, illegal off-roading and other damaging behavior in fragile areas were beginning to overwhelm some of the West's iconic national parks on Monday.

"It's so heartbreaking. There is more trash and human waste and disregard for the rules than I've seen in my four years living here," Snider said.

According to National Parks Traveler, visitors are creating illegal roads and driving into some of the park’s most fragile areas. They are also chopping down trees, setting illegal fires, and graffitiing rocks.

Smith told National Geographic in October, “We’re just in crisis mode right now.” Twenty days into the government shutdown, vandals are accelerating the trees’ demise.

https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-container/Politics/wireStory/national-parks-dealing-vandals-human-waste-shutdown-60095935

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2019/1/10/18177478/joshua-tree-national-park-government-shutdown

Starts at 2:10

10 days ago

This not new especially among the lowlife. No matter their race... I just choose to not live among them. The vast majority of these are tRUMP supporters too. HOW IS THAT SHUTDOWN WORKING?

7 days ago

The shutdown doesn't affect me personally, but I feel for those who aren't getting paid although I was under the impression that they would eventually get back-up paid.

And like you said, some people are just naturally nasty, but we all look bad because of their carelessness and disgusting-ness-ness Laughing.

7 days ago

They passed a bill before they left town to give them back pay and tRUMP promise to sign it. I wouldn't trust this CREEP to do what's right. I listened to some of those people who admitted they missed their money, but they want a WALL. Pure stupid people who haven't thought it out. Whites from Canada and Europe are the most illegals.

2 days ago

Do you think there is a possibility that the shutdown will end this week? It's already the longest in history and Trump loves making history.

1 days ago

I'm watching the news now and what tRUMP proposed don't amount to any change. This guy is afraid of his base which is now controlled by Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh... two creeps. Mitch McConnell other republican senators are scared of tRUMP... no end in sight.

1 days ago

You're right. I think he is afraid of losing the unconditionally support of his hardcore base because he has alienated everyone else, but if he had more support, I think he would accept a decent compromise.

The problem now is that, nobody is listening to one another or willing to work together to come up with a compromise, extreme partisan reigns in Washington nowadays, and nobody is willing to compromise on anything because they are afraid of their base, yes, even the democrats.

Also, the problem has always been US foreign policy, immigrants are coming to the US because they can no longer support themselves in their homeland, so they are leaving it for a "better life" in the states.

1 days ago

You're right, but I blame the republicans. Under Obama they thought waking up the racist was to be their southern strategy, but it took off nationwide on them and got out of control.

tRUMP saw an easy opening and took it. He along with his father and grandfather have a history of racism and discrimination against non whites. As for the democrat they're scared to but theirs is based wanting a pound of flesh at certain people within the republican leadership.

1 days ago

The question is, did they really wake up the racist folks or just made it okay for them to be themselves again?

I also think some of these anti-trump white liberals are racist af too, that's why I can't really follow them. A black person should never be so anti-trump to the point of allowing themselves to be used by white liberals. I say be anti-both and work on the betterment of the black community.

Both because never stopped being racist. They kept it quiet due to laws against it. tRUMP hinted at being to go back doing it openly.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Shit Storm: America Has Joined The Shithole Country List

11 days ago

Human feces, overflowing garbage, illegal off-roading and other damaging behavior in fragile areas were beginning to overwhelm some of the West's iconic national parks on Monday.

"It's so heartbreaking. There is more trash and human waste and disregard for the rules than I've seen in my four years living here," Snider said.

According to National Parks Traveler, visitors are creating illegal roads and driving into some of the park’s most fragile areas. They are also chopping down trees, setting illegal fires, and graffitiing rocks.

Smith told National Geographic in October, “We’re just in crisis mode right now.” Twenty days into the government shutdown, vandals are accelerating the trees’ demise.

https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-container/Politics/wireStory/national-parks-dealing-vandals-human-waste-shutdown-60095935

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2019/1/10/18177478/joshua-tree-national-park-government-shutdown

10 days ago

This not new especially among the lowlife. No matter their race... I just choose to not live among them. The vast majority of these are tRUMP supporters too. HOW IS THAT SHUTDOWN WORKING?

7 days ago

The shutdown doesn't affect me personally, but I feel for those who aren't getting paid although I was under the impression that they would eventually get back-up paid.

And like you said, some people are just naturally nasty, but we all look bad because of their carelessness and disgusting-ness-ness Laughing.

7 days ago

They passed a bill before they left town to give them back pay and tRUMP promise to sign it. I wouldn't trust this CREEP to do what's right. I listened to some of those people who admitted they missed their money, but they want a WALL. Pure stupid people who haven't thought it out. Whites from Canada and Europe are the most illegals.

2 days ago

Do you think there is a possibility that the shutdown will end this week? It's already the longest in history and Trump loves making history.

1 days ago

I'm watching the news now and what tRUMP proposed don't amount to any change. This guy is afraid of his base which is now controlled by Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh... two creeps. Mitch McConnell other republican senators are scared of tRUMP... no end in sight.

1 days ago

You're right. I think he is afraid of losing the unconditionally support of his hardcore base because he has alienated everyone else, but if he had more support, I think he would accept a decent compromise.

The problem now is that, nobody is listening to one another or willing to work together to come up with a compromise, extreme partisan reigns in Washington nowadays, and nobody is willing to compromise on anything because they are afraid of their base, yes, even the democrats.

Also, the problem has always been US foreign policy, immigrants are coming to the US because they can no longer support themselves in their homeland, so they are leaving it for a "better life" in the states.

You're right, but I blame the republicans. Under Obama they thought waking up the racist was to be their southern strategy, but it took off nationwide on them and got out of control.

tRUMP saw an easy opening and took it. He along with his father and grandfather have a history of racism and discrimination against non whites. As for the democrat they're scared to but theirs is based wanting a pound of flesh at certain people within the republican leadership.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Shit Storm: America Has Joined The Shithole Country List

11 days ago

10 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

You're correct ..I was so damn sick of them talking about
how great of a deal maker he was...more lies! A good deal
maker doesn't get himself backed into a corner because of a
lie he told about Mexico paying for his wall. Then he hold the
government hostage and keeps these poor people from getting
paid for their work. It just shows more proof of his fake populism.
This shutdown is his rather he wants to own it or not and he
does not have president Obama to put the on anymore.

1 days ago

At first the republican wanted because he was stupid and good puppet. He never read any bill they put in front of him, he just signed it. That backfired and lost the house for him. Those(rich) who made money off his stupid moves are losing money now via dumb tariffs and trade deals.

Sadly many of the government workers who are now suffering voted for him and some still back him. They are a part of the base that need to rein in Coulter and Limbaugh. As long tRUMP think they got his back they will continue to suffer.

1 days ago

This is what you get when you vote for amateur hour. If you listen
to the way him and his supporters talk you would think that he won
with 90% of the vote. When in fact he won because many didn't
vote. Even some who did vote for him didn't do it because of him
they did it for other reasons.

You're exactly right about this clown and his circus. Sadly some people will never learn because they are ate up with hatred and can't see the harm it's doing to them as well.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

11 days ago

10 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

You're correct ..I was so damn sick of them talking about
how great of a deal maker he was...more lies! A good deal
maker doesn't get himself backed into a corner because of a
lie he told about Mexico paying for his wall. Then he hold the
government hostage and keeps these poor people from getting
paid for their work. It just shows more proof of his fake populism.
This shutdown is his rather he wants to own it or not and he
does not have president Obama to put the on anymore.

At first the republican wanted because he was stupid and good puppet. He never read any bill they put in front of him, he just signed it. That backfired and lost the house for him. Those(rich) who made money off his stupid moves are losing money now via dumb tariffs and trade deals.

Sadly many of the government workers who are now suffering voted for him and some still back him. They are a part of the base that need to rein in Coulter and Limbaugh. As long tRUMP think they got his back they will continue to suffer.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

11 days ago

10 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

2 days ago

Forum :  Topic : @admins_ex tragic thinking you a teen at 30 hoe.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: @admins_ex tragic thinking you a teen at 30 hoe.

2018-10-06 10:36:44

Post some BIG CLIT pictures!!!!
Forum : General Discussions Topic : When everyone is against you

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: When everyone is against you

4 days ago

And u cant make it right and they know u want to so they take advantage and sell u dreams of actually making it right but its all a lir they just tryna use you for the time being.

Where is your independent spirit?
Forum : General Discussions Topic : I will never be more confused than I am right now

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: I will never be more confused than I am right now

5 days ago

Is this a common pastime among Trumpers?

5 days ago

This creep needs a beat down. They are the main ones who want sex with non whites but will vote support tRUMP

4 days ago

His waistline is too snatched. It does not look healthy.

4 days ago

Start with his brain as the most unhealthy part.

4 days ago

One of the biggest flaws of humanity is wanting to do things that others cannot. He probably walks around in overalls, holding his shotgun all day. Then when he is at home, this is what he does. But he would be the first saying that Gays are ruining America and that we need to bring God back into schools. He would say that trans women are men and are trying to poison the children. He is the type to be a Klan leader, but look at who he really is. Pathetic.

All you said is true and I would also add that he's the type that lust for sex with non whites, publicly hates them.
Forum : General Discussions Topic : I will never be more confused than I am right now

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: I will never be more confused than I am right now

5 days ago

5 days ago

This creep needs a beat down. They are the main ones who want sex with non whites but will vote support tRUMP

4 days ago

His waistline is too snatched. It does not look healthy.

Start with his brain as the most unhealthy part.
Forum :  Topic : Millions Could Become Homeless in 2019 in America

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Millions Could Become Homeless in 2019 in America

13 days ago

Government Shutdown Could Lead to Millions of Evictions

Funding for HUD’s rental assistance programs
would lapse if shutdown is prolonged.

By Jeff Andrews Jan 7, 2019, 1:18pm EST

Entering its third week, and with no end in sight, the partial federal government shutdown is putting millions of low-income tenants who depend on funding from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) at risk.

On January 4, HUD sent a letter to 1,500 landlords who house tenants under various rental assistance programs, including Section 8 vouchers and project-based rental assistance, urging them not to initiate evictions for tenants over HUD funding that has now lapsed.

According the Washington Post, HUD officials didn’t realize this funding had lapsed on January 1, and the shutdown prevents them from renewing it. HUD officials are now tapping reserve funds and “scouring for money,” according to the Post.

About 95 percent of HUD’s 7,500 employees have been furloughed. The remaining 5 percent are exempt because they respond to emergency situations that endanger life or property.

Among the routine HUD functions on pause due to the shutdown are building inspections for properties that receive HUD funding. NBC highlighted the consequences of paused inspections with a report detailing how the floor collapsed under one privately owned, HUD-funding property in Connecticut that had been waiting for months for an inspection.

Rental assistance programs continue to operate on the basis of funding that’s already been appropriated, or in situations where life or property are threatened, but should the shutdown carry on, much of that funding would lapse, and HUD wouldn’t be able to renew it while the government remains closed.

According to the National Low Income Housing Coalition, local public housing authorities (PHAs) will be able to fund housing vouchers through February, but funding for capital improvements are less certain. Some smaller PHAs may also not have enough funding to continue normal operations. The longer the shutdown goes, the more low-income tenants are at risk of being evicted.

And so far there doesn’t seem to be an imminent deal to reopen the government. The shutdown began on December 21, 2018, when President Trump refused to sign a budget bill passed by Congress because it didn’t include $5 billion for a wall along the southern border, which was his signature campaign promise.

The president and Democrats have met multiple times in hopes of finding a solution to the impasse, but neither side has budged from their respective positions. The shutdown is currently the second-longest in the country’s history, with the longest being the 21-day closure under President Bill Clinton in the late 1990s.

According to NBC, nonprofits and other agencies that rely on HUD were unprepared for the shutdown. Usually, government departments hold an emergency call with relevant stakeholders prior to a shutdown, but because of the sudden start to the current shutdown, these calls didn’t happen. It was also reported that Trump didn’t know a government shutdown could lead to evictions for those who depend on HUD’s rental assistance programs.

This has left many who depend on HUD in the dark on what will happen should the shutdown drag on, which seems more likely with each passing day. HUD has a shutdown contingency plan on its website, but it’s the same plan from the February 2018 shutdown, so it’s unclear if HUD has reevaluated or adjusted its plan.

Read more at: Government Shutdown HUD Programs Trump 2019

12 days ago

Let's hope this fucks over tRUMP'S base and those who refuse to vote( just as sorry as his base) LOL

12 days ago

Think about it like this...Welfare was never created with the African American ("DOS"] Descendant of Slaves in mind. In fact, when the social safety net was initially rolled out right after the Great Depression era of the 30's, African Americans were excluded and were ineligible unable to receive the benefits of its various welfare programs for for years after whites were lifted out of abject poverty by them.

Moreover, African Americans only represent somewhere between 12-14% percent of the total US population. That means that even if every African American in America received some type of welfare, it would still be less than 15% of the pot.

But we know that African American women are the most educated demographic in America and have done all the can to take care of and provide for the black family in the absence of black men who have been railroaded into the industrial prison systems of American.

That said. Only a small portion of the African American population relies solely on welfare in America, because black women are working, making money and have been thoroughly conditioned to believe in a "Bootstrapper" mentality which says, we don't need help from the government nor men for that matter.

However, white people make up (+/-) 63-68% percent, give or take, of the total American population.

So, per capitity, because there are more over them in American, the numbers of them receiving some type of welfare is going to be proportionally higher also than that of their African American counterpart as you would have more poor people i9n a group that represents over 60% than another group that only represents 14 at most.

The more people the more poor you're likely to have, per capita.

They didn't know it at the time they voted for Trump and the Republican party who are all wealthy people, but at the end of the business day, that white shit is really only skin deep. The only color wealthy white people are really worried about is the color or money, period. Full stop!!!

Their goal is to keep their wealth and not have it going to anybody elses' welfare but their own regardless of race or color.

This is why neither the Dems or the Republicans are willing to put an end to this impasse. They're are the only ones unaffected by it and even stand to benefit from it.

Trump saves face, the republicans get their welfare reform and long desired cuts to discretionary spending across the board. The Dems will have a carrot to dangle before the new poor Trump creates during the next election and won't actually have to offer anything more than a return to the current status quo for those who stand to lose their welfare benefit who will be happy with just having them back.

Meanwhile, banks make a fortune on the new debt created and increased potential for foreclosures. Low-waged dead-end jobs employers also make a killing off the sudden influx of new desperate labor willing to do anything for any amount just to keep their heads above water or hold onto what they have.

The rich get richer, etc....

Code:
"According the Washington Post, HUD officials didn’t realize this funding had lapsed on January 1, and the shutdown prevents them from renewing it."

"It was also reported that Trump didn’t know a government shutdown could lead to evictions for those who depend on HUD’s rental assistance programs."

Read more at: https://www.curbed.com/2019/1/7/18172058/government-shutdown-hud-programs-trump-2019

Maybe their predominately white-supremacist conservative base actually as dumb as they think they are, that they might buy an excuse like that, huh?!

Our bad...We didn't know you'd be affected!!!

12 days ago

I agree, when i was younger, the elder say they found out listen to white folks. As maids and butler they talked over them as if they weren't there. Once they found out what it was they shared the info. The program damn sure wasn't created for black or any other non white group of people.

4 days ago

African Americans weren't allowed to take part in social safety net programs like Federally-backed Home-ownership Assistance Fund (HAF) loans, social security, and countless other programs that were designed specifically to put wealth in the hands of white people until some 30 or so years after these programs were created.

That's another 30 years added to the already insurmountable head start they had on us as a result of slavery and Jim Crow, then in comes redlining and mass incarceration, etc...

4 days ago

I agree, but I had a redneck told me to assistance they get weren't handouts. The ignorant fool said they were gifts from their congresspersons and senators for helping them get elected. You can't win any argument against a fool because they playing from experience(fools).

4 days ago

This why I tend to stay to myself. You can't trust people no more, family or friends. I wonder how we got to this point...
Forum : General Discussions Topic : How do bad people survive?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: How do bad people survive?

5 days ago

I have had several people who have burned bridges with me, try to reconnect with me. How do you cope when you have purposely hurt other people and have nobody to turn to when you are in need? When it comes to Black gay men, especially. If you get sick, you cannot go to family. They will say "I told you so. That's what you get for being gay" and turn you away. What do you do when the people who have supported and believed in you do not have sympathy for you because you have done them wrong? It is a new year. You cold hearted sociopaths need to get it together. You are going to die alone and nobody will miss you or notice.

Let their ass suffer alone, because many today don't care about family and tend to trust fake ass friends. I could less about family and friends who showed me their ass so SUFFER. Yep I'm the LONE WOLF aka COLD MF!!!!
Forum :  Topic : Millions Could Become Homeless in 2019 in America

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Millions Could Become Homeless in 2019 in America

13 days ago

Government Shutdown Could Lead to Millions of Evictions

Funding for HUD’s rental assistance programs
would lapse if shutdown is prolonged.

By Jeff Andrews Jan 7, 2019, 1:18pm EST

Entering its third week, and with no end in sight, the partial federal government shutdown is putting millions of low-income tenants who depend on funding from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) at risk.

On January 4, HUD sent a letter to 1,500 landlords who house tenants under various rental assistance programs, including Section 8 vouchers and project-based rental assistance, urging them not to initiate evictions for tenants over HUD funding that has now lapsed.

According the Washington Post, HUD officials didn’t realize this funding had lapsed on January 1, and the shutdown prevents them from renewing it. HUD officials are now tapping reserve funds and “scouring for money,” according to the Post.

About 95 percent of HUD’s 7,500 employees have been furloughed. The remaining 5 percent are exempt because they respond to emergency situations that endanger life or property.

Among the routine HUD functions on pause due to the shutdown are building inspections for properties that receive HUD funding. NBC highlighted the consequences of paused inspections with a report detailing how the floor collapsed under one privately owned, HUD-funding property in Connecticut that had been waiting for months for an inspection.

Rental assistance programs continue to operate on the basis of funding that’s already been appropriated, or in situations where life or property are threatened, but should the shutdown carry on, much of that funding would lapse, and HUD wouldn’t be able to renew it while the government remains closed.

According to the National Low Income Housing Coalition, local public housing authorities (PHAs) will be able to fund housing vouchers through February, but funding for capital improvements are less certain. Some smaller PHAs may also not have enough funding to continue normal operations. The longer the shutdown goes, the more low-income tenants are at risk of being evicted.

And so far there doesn’t seem to be an imminent deal to reopen the government. The shutdown began on December 21, 2018, when President Trump refused to sign a budget bill passed by Congress because it didn’t include $5 billion for a wall along the southern border, which was his signature campaign promise.

The president and Democrats have met multiple times in hopes of finding a solution to the impasse, but neither side has budged from their respective positions. The shutdown is currently the second-longest in the country’s history, with the longest being the 21-day closure under President Bill Clinton in the late 1990s.

According to NBC, nonprofits and other agencies that rely on HUD were unprepared for the shutdown. Usually, government departments hold an emergency call with relevant stakeholders prior to a shutdown, but because of the sudden start to the current shutdown, these calls didn’t happen. It was also reported that Trump didn’t know a government shutdown could lead to evictions for those who depend on HUD’s rental assistance programs.

This has left many who depend on HUD in the dark on what will happen should the shutdown drag on, which seems more likely with each passing day. HUD has a shutdown contingency plan on its website, but it’s the same plan from the February 2018 shutdown, so it’s unclear if HUD has reevaluated or adjusted its plan.

Read more at: Government Shutdown HUD Programs Trump 2019

12 days ago

Let's hope this fucks over tRUMP'S base and those who refuse to vote( just as sorry as his base) LOL

12 days ago

Think about it like this...Welfare was never created with the African American ("DOS"] Descendant of Slaves in mind. In fact, when the social safety net was initially rolled out right after the Great Depression era of the 30's, African Americans were excluded and were ineligible unable to receive the benefits of its various welfare programs for for years after whites were lifted out of abject poverty by them.

Moreover, African Americans only represent somewhere between 12-14% percent of the total US population. That means that even if every African American in America received some type of welfare, it would still be less than 15% of the pot.

But we know that African American women are the most educated demographic in America and have done all the can to take care of and provide for the black family in the absence of black men who have been railroaded into the industrial prison systems of American.

That said. Only a small portion of the African American population relies solely on welfare in America, because black women are working, making money and have been thoroughly conditioned to believe in a "Bootstrapper" mentality which says, we don't need help from the government nor men for that matter.

However, white people make up (+/-) 63-68% percent, give or take, of the total American population.

So, per capitity, because there are more over them in American, the numbers of them receiving some type of welfare is going to be proportionally higher also than that of their African American counterpart as you would have more poor people i9n a group that represents over 60% than another group that only represents 14 at most.

The more people the more poor you're likely to have, per capita.

They didn't know it at the time they voted for Trump and the Republican party who are all wealthy people, but at the end of the business day, that white shit is really only skin deep. The only color wealthy white people are really worried about is the color or money, period. Full stop!!!

Their goal is to keep their wealth and not have it going to anybody elses' welfare but their own regardless of race or color.

This is why neither the Dems or the Republicans are willing to put an end to this impasse. They're are the only ones unaffected by it and even stand to benefit from it.

Trump saves face, the republicans get their welfare reform and long desired cuts to discretionary spending across the board. The Dems will have a carrot to dangle before the new poor Trump creates during the next election and won't actually have to offer anything more than a return to the current status quo for those who stand to lose their welfare benefit who will be happy with just having them back.

Meanwhile, banks make a fortune on the new debt created and increased potential for foreclosures. Low-waged dead-end jobs employers also make a killing off the sudden influx of new desperate labor willing to do anything for any amount just to keep their heads above water or hold onto what they have.

The rich get richer, etc....

Code:
"According the Washington Post, HUD officials didn’t realize this funding had lapsed on January 1, and the shutdown prevents them from renewing it."

"It was also reported that Trump didn’t know a government shutdown could lead to evictions for those who depend on HUD’s rental assistance programs."

Read more at: https://www.curbed.com/2019/1/7/18172058/government-shutdown-hud-programs-trump-2019

Maybe their predominately white-supremacist conservative base actually as dumb as they think they are, that they might buy an excuse like that, huh?!

Our bad...We didn't know you'd be affected!!!

12 days ago

I agree, when i was younger, the elder say they found out listen to white folks. As maids and butler they talked over them as if they weren't there. Once they found out what it was they shared the info. The program damn sure wasn't created for black or any other non white group of people.

4 days ago

African Americans weren't allowed to take part in social safety net programs like Federally-backed Home-ownership Assistance Fund (HAF) loans, social security, and countless other programs that were designed specifically to put wealth in the hands of white people until some 30 or so years after these programs were created.

That's another 30 years added to the already insurmountable head start they had on us as a result of slavery and Jim Crow, then in comes redlining and mass incarceration, etc...

I agree, but I had a redneck told me to assistance they get weren't handouts. The ignorant fool said they were gifts from their congresspersons and senators for helping them get elected. You can't win any argument against a fool because they playing from experience(fools).
Forum :  Topic : R Kelly

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: R Kelly

11 days ago

Now it seem he has got his self in a lot of trouble
Now .....How come his is not in jail ?
Wait ....
Bill Cosby is in jail
For doing the same thing

11 days ago

Code:
How come his is not in jail ?

Taking a Lifetime Documentary with a grain of salt, because the militant #MeToo movement tells us we have to, isn't quite "due process". These are only allegations, which may or may not have been embellished or sensationalized.

Nevertheless, R. Kelly is a free man, because things said on Lifetime television doesn't moot his innocence until proven guilty. It isn't even probable cause for an arrest, without something to back up the suspicion.

10 days ago

Not you... never though you would give him a pass of all people NOT YOU. SAD

5 days ago

Why are you surprised at him giving a pass.

He has a questionable moral compass himself. 😂

Well you know my history and I tend to shy away cranking up drama. Beside he does post some interesting posts. That was why I was taken aback and I view him as support R Kelly. We discussed and he said that was a support thread. How have you been man? Last time I saw you here... you had a good relationship going on. If it's still strong congrats... you two did look good together.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: I will never be more confused than I am right now

5 days ago

Forum :  Topic : 2 times Tuesdays, pic 1 for now & 1 for later.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: 2 times Tuesdays, pic 1 for now & 1 for later.

These guys are too handsome and masculine... have fun....but NAW. LOL
Forum :  Topic : A pastor in alabama was just outed

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: A pastor in alabama was just outed

6 days ago

I wanna see the video.

I've never been to a church and heard the preacher preaching against homosexuality. Every time I go, it seems as if the preacher is preaching what I need to hear. I feel uplifted after I leave church. I hope I don't ever experience that. I wonder if he was the hateful kind or the loving kind. Even tho either way cheating on his wife and having it filmed is deplorable. Damn I know she's beyond humiliated. It's already embarrassing enough when a man dawgs you out and ppl find out thru the grapevine but to have it be public and on social media and on tape... Smh.

6 days ago

lol It was on pornhub a few days ago.. Loud queen bottom who doesn't know
to how STFU.

5 days ago

So not only do you want your ears left alone, you want a bottom to be silent? You must have some boring churchpeople sex.

LOL yeah make the MF scream!!!!!
Forum :  Topic : Do You Still Believe In True Love?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Do You Still Believe In True Love?

As you get older you may decide to not want kids, it's ok now since you're still young and want it all. As for someone like me who already have kids. Make sure they are career and goal oriented. EDUCATION is the key to a great future. You're blessed to have been born and growing in an era where you have rights that allow to pursue what you want.

Unlike my era where laws and drama made it dangerous too. You may not believe it but many of these RED STATES have laws that are centuries old against SODOMY(rarely enforced) but if it's a racist state it's somethings to consider. As for someone like myself I would prefer them to be fem or transgender who has a career or retired with income.

When you got wealth you can tell those gawkers to kiss your and get busy waiting on you. You can even get their asses fire for getting into your business. Money still rules but I prefer INTELLECT over everything else... it's the foundation of everything you want!!!!!! DON'T GIVE UP ON WHAT YOU WANT AND DON'T SETTLE. You already got the look and body... make it a lifetime goal to stay healthy, fit and successful!!!!!!!
Forum :  Topic : a question for my fellow ass eating bottoms

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: a question for my fellow ass eating bottoms

No offense if you find woman who truly eats ass they are better at it, sounds weird but it's true. Usually a woman who eats friends tend to gay, fem or transgender who talk too much. One day you all will learn that women watch more porn than men and view you as COMPETITION. Damn what facebook say women will fight you over some good dick. LOL
Forum :  Topic : Do u have any food allergies?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject:

8 days ago

I didn't until this past summer. I had an apple and my lips suddenly started to swell. I used to eat them daily. I don't any more. I'm sure it must have been a reaction to that specific brand of apples.

7 days ago

It could be the pesticide, many say apples have the most on them. Try vinegar soaking to remove it and then slide you a piece of one.

7 days ago

Thanks! I'll give that a try.

6 days ago

Yep I'm allergic to peaches and I grow them so I tried it and it works for me. Sometimes natural stuff we use daily are way better than things like the fruit cleaners which have unwanted additives. GOOD LUCK.

5 days ago

Thank you!

You're welcome man!!!!!!
Forum :  Topic : Trump serves fast food to Clemson White House Visit

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Trump serves fast food to Clemson White House Visit

6 days ago

You guys are a trip... bet now of the poor, homeless ect ever ask the rich about any of this. You're too damn scared... everyone knows it the damn rich who bring these folks here. Also most illegals come here from Canada, Europe and other places on visas and never leave. What about those Cubans who get here on the wet foot dry foot rule?

6 days ago

If these illegals were voting republican they wouldn\'t be so fast with
trying to get them out. Some of us know the truth about what\'s really
going on. If Trump and his supports turn Blacks against these people they
win without even having to do all the dirty work. They want you to think they
are taking from you when in fact it is him and his rich friends who he gave
jobs to. I laugh when whites talk about them taking jobs from them. Give
me a fucking break LMAO. How many white people you think are gonna
work in 100 degrees picking fruit? Not the ones I know. Then they lie and
want you to think they are committing crimes when whites commit
the most . Yall please don\'t fall for this. Trump got elected because they
know their majority is winding down and minorities will soon be the majority .

6 days ago

This is their plan to create infighting and fleece everyone.

6 days ago

Exactly! Trump is a sneaky snake. It's just like the black and white guy
that go into the store and the racist cashier watches the black man like
a hawk when the white dude is the one cleaning the whole damn store
of their merchandise.

EXACTLY!!!!!
Forum :  Topic : White Men Are Mad as HELL Today Lmao!!!!!

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: White Men Are Mad as HELL Today Lmao!!!!!

6 days ago

White men think they are entitled,to do any and everything they want to others without paying the price.

6 days ago

Exactly! And thats why they are having meltdowns. They have power because they are the majority yet mentally are the weakest of men.

They sense the tide changing and them becoming the minority....

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Trump serves fast food to Clemson White House Visit

6 days ago

You guys are a trip... bet now of the poor, homeless ect ever ask the rich about any of this. You're too damn scared... everyone knows it the damn rich who bring these folks here. Also most illegals come here from Canada, Europe and other places on visas and never leave. What about those Cubans who get here on the wet foot dry foot rule?

6 days ago

If these illegals were voting republican they wouldn\'t be so fast with
trying to get them out. Some of us know the truth about what\'s really
going on. If Trump and his supports turn Blacks against these people they
win without even having to do all the dirty work. They want you to think they
are taking from you when in fact it is him and his rich friends who he gave
jobs to. I laugh when whites talk about them taking jobs from them. Give
me a fucking break LMAO. How many white people you think are gonna
work in 100 degrees picking fruit? Not the ones I know. Then they lie and
want you to think they are committing crimes when whites commit
the most . Yall please don\'t fall for this. Trump got elected because they
know their majority is winding down and minorities will soon be the majority .

This is their plan to create infighting and fleece everyone.
Forum :  Topic : RIP

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: RIP

6 days ago

You know she was a sista? Smile

6 days ago

Yep her and Clarke Gable were black....

6 days ago

And Desi Arnaz, but they downplayed his Afro-cuban roots because it was one thing having a white woman married to a Hispanic on TV in the 50s, but it would have been out of the question if the world knew his true heritage..Smile

Sadly many in Hollywood passed for white and kept it hidden... even today.
Forum :  Topic : RIP

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: RIP

6 days ago

You know she was a sista? Smile

Yep her and Clarke Gable were black....

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

Forum :  Topic : White Men Are Mad as HELL Today Lmao!!!!!

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: White Men Are Mad as HELL Today Lmao!!!!!

White men think they are entitled,to do any and everything they want to others without paying the price.
Forum :  Topic : Branden Miller OR Joanne the Scammer?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Branden Miller OR Joanne the Scammer?

7 days ago

That MF was crazy and was always catfishing somebody. I thought he was just crazy but listening to you all the shit he was saying was real. Wish him all the best. I often debated whether him or philly jay would get killed first talking and filming shit. LOL

6 days ago

yeah he was

LOL I just hope he's safe...
Forum :  Topic : Branden Miller OR Joanne the Scammer?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Branden Miller OR Joanne the Scammer?

That MF was crazy and was always catfishing somebody. I thought he was just crazy but listening to you all the shit he was saying was real. Wish him all the best. I often debated whether him or philly jay would get killed first talking and filming shit. LOL
Forum :  Topic : Tell Us Something Unexpected About Yourself

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Tell Us Something Unexpected About Yourself

7 days ago

I sell pussy

HUSH that's not new...LOL It's a waste of time calling you crazy, but you already know that and have your own show. LOL
Forum :  Topic : Kris Jenner pimp game must be on point

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Kris Jenner pimp game must be on point

6 days ago

Looks like she's recruiting Alexis Sky to her stable involving her daughters

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bso_A07BJti/

Another female to beard for Rob but I guess it work because folks think Rob is heterosexual

I don't know what your daily job is but you should quit it and become reporter. LOL You be in on it even though I value privacy.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject:

8 days ago

I didn't until this past summer. I had an apple and my lips suddenly started to swell. I used to eat them daily. I don't any more. I'm sure it must have been a reaction to that specific brand of apples.

7 days ago

It could be the pesticide, many say apples have the most on them. Try vinegar soaking to remove it and then slide you a piece of one.

7 days ago

Thanks! I'll give that a try.

Yep I'm allergic to peaches and I grow them so I tried it and it works for me. Sometimes natural stuff we use daily are way better than things like the fruit cleaners which have unwanted additives. GOOD LUCK.
Forum :  Topic : Sorry Gaga U Cant Erase this Song From History

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject: Sorry Gaga U Cant Erase this Song From History

11 days ago

Lady Gaga is clearly desperate, cutting ties with R Kelly to win that Oscar for her role in the movie A Star is Born. There are NO true friends in Hollywood, everybody looking out for themselves. SMH

Lady Gaga - The song is called Do What U Want (With My Body), I think its clear how explicitly twisted my thinking was at the time. I intend to remove this song off of iTunes and other streaming platforms and will not be working with him again, Im sorry, both for my poor judgment when I was young, and for not speaking out sooner. As a victim of sexual assault myself, I made both the song and the video at a dark time in my life, my intention was to create something extremely defiant and provocative because I was angry and still hadnt processed the trauma that had occurred in my own life.

7 days ago

lying ass hoe...She won't even win that Oscar anyways..

7 days ago

Are you an R Kelly fan?

6 days ago

Not really..why u ask Confused

Just curious because your replies are all over the place, I thought you were giving him cover... glad you're not a fan though.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: R Kelly

11 days ago

Wait ....
Bill Cosby is in jail
For doing the same thing

9 days ago

He won at trial because his victim said it wasnt her

9 days ago

she got paid, but what do you think?

7 days ago

I think regardless of age, half of them girls themselves and their families, attempted to exploit r kelly's pedophile nature to get in with them at hoping to get money or fame or whatever, and I think r kelly a sick nigga that got a thing for lil girls lol

Sounds like the parents need an ass whooping too. I have heard about crackheads force their kids on dealers to pay for drugs. It don't make it right but it happens.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Shit Storm: America Has Joined The Shithole Country List

11 days ago

THE AMERICAN DREAM IS BEAUTIFUL AND REAL. Laughing

Is it reality or just a DREAM?

7 days ago

Is it the American Dream, or is it an individual who has a dream, sacrifices family time to spend 16 hours a day at the office, pays taxes even when he can't eat a good meal, gets into debt, becomes bankrupt but tries again every time until his/her dream is realized, but then his/her hard work is stolen and labels as the American Dream to sell people on the idea that America is a shining city on a hill where all your dreams can come true?

7 days ago

Lol....

Well you know the American dream can't be working sixteen hours a day?..... Laughing

Now to be honest with you, the American Dream can be real but it takes about 2 or 3 generations of hard work and meticulous strategizing to get there....so it's real but it takes a few lifetimes and generations to get there (from an immigrant perspective)....

But you have a point because there are billions of Americans...born and raised in the U.S.A.....parents and grandparents all born and raised in the U.S.A....They've been Americans for tons of generations but they just can't seem to propel themselves into the American Dream....still struggling after all these generations....and it makes you wonder why?.....

I also think the American Dream means different things to different people.....the logical way to view it is from a financial angle but some might view it a freedom to smoke weed.....so until we figure out what exactly it is, most families will never reach it even if they had 5 generations....

These fools are too busy hating and partying to do what it takes to get ahead. They will criticize anyone whose not wasteful. Don't knock POT HEADS... I got stock in the industry, mainly on the infrastructure side. THANKS CANADA!!!!!

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject:

8 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Sorry Gaga U Cant Erase this Song From History

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Sorry Gaga U Cant Erase this Song From History

11 days ago

Lady Gaga is clearly desperate, cutting ties with R Kelly to win that Oscar for her role in the movie A Star is Born. There are NO true friends in Hollywood, everybody looking out for themselves. SMH

Lady Gaga - The song is called Do What U Want (With My Body), I think its clear how explicitly twisted my thinking was at the time. I intend to remove this song off of iTunes and other streaming platforms and will not be working with him again, Im sorry, both for my poor judgment when I was young, and for not speaking out sooner. As a victim of sexual assault myself, I made both the song and the video at a dark time in my life, my intention was to create something extremely defiant and provocative because I was angry and still hadnt processed the trauma that had occurred in my own life.

7 days ago

lying ass hoe...She won't even win that Oscar anyways..

Are you an R Kelly fan?
Forum :  Topic : MAN CRUSH SUNDAY... YAAS OR NAWL?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: MAN CRUSH SUNDAY... YAAS OR NAWL?

LOL
Forum :  Topic : Let's Celebrate Gay Love

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Let's Celebrate Gay Love

Masculine gays who date other msculines usually are in it for sex only. This is why I prefer fems and transgenders, they want intimacy and no just a fuck and go...

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Shit Storm: America Has Joined The Shithole Country List

11 days ago

10 days ago

7 days ago

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 8 days ago    Post subject: R Kelly

11 days ago

Wait ....
Bill Cosby is in jail
For doing the same thing

10 days ago

His tired ass can sing so stupid, weak people support his sorry ass. SAD

10 days ago

I will give you that .He is a sick man

10 days ago

You got that right all the way back from childhood. did you see the interview with his brother that was posted here earlier in the week? The brother said their sister Theresa was raping both of them but R Kelly enjoyed it. He also that R Kelly has their cousin pregnant.

10 days ago

Now his daughter is calling her dad a monster
This is bad

10 days ago

We both agree that everyone isn't lying on him. Even his wife said he was a monster.

9 days ago

We going to be talking about this for a very long time

9 days ago

Yep this is true, many minds are made up already...

9 days ago

A lot more to come .......

8 days ago

I just saw a clip from Mary J Blige about him. Damn didn't think she knew him at all. It was on YOU TUBE....

8 days ago

I knew I seen it too

Man he's boxing himself into a corner nicely...
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: