Search

POST NEWSouthernsteel's Posts
Forum :  Topic : Trump issues an executive order that all American will love

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: Trump issues an executive order that all American will love

.... a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Forum :  Topic : I love a sexy fem nigga that wears lipstick and make up

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 3 hrs ago    Post subject: I love a sexy fem nigga that wears lipstick and make up

1 days ago

I hope you meant with a smooth body too...

17 hrs ago

Of course

17 hrs ago

Ok cool, I have met people who claim to be fem that had beards, mustaches and hairy chests and were handsome. That's not fem in my mind. I still respected them but they were masculine in my mind. Never disrespecting anyone's ideas...my thoughts just wasn't the same.

12 hrs ago

I agree with you they need to be smooth to me

Yes smooth and soft to the touch!!!!!!
Forum :  Topic : Masculinity vs femininity

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 15 hrs ago    Post subject: Masculinity vs femininity

15 hrs ago

All gay men aren't feminine and masculine. Some men don't develop a high level of testosterone level why some do. And just a man is not hyper masculine doesn't make them gay and just because someone who is hyper masculine doesn't make them straight. But in society especially in the black community you supposed to be this alpha male which I think that's complete bullshit.

Sadly too many want to label someone gay if their behave is a certain way. I have married friends who are masculine and act soft like.... get more pussy than the law allow. They have never fucked the same sex ever. I also know married bisexual fems and their wife know and watch them get fucked. I also married masculines who are DL and do open 3somes with both male and females. So you can't judge a book by it's cover.

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 15 hrs ago    Post subject: I love a sexy fem nigga that wears lipstick and make up

1 days ago

Gets my dick hard

17 hrs ago

Me too. Especially, if they muscular. I don't use the word "nigga" and I hate WIGS but I get your point. If more masculine were to get into this type of kink then more men would seek them out and kick it with them regularly!!!!! Every guy I have kicked it with, I eventually make them get into this type of thing! I also make them wear lingerie. It's hot

16 hrs ago

This is a joke right?

Got to be a joke...

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 15 hrs ago    Post subject: I love a sexy fem nigga that wears lipstick and make up

1 days ago

17 hrs ago

Of course

17 hrs ago

Ok cool, I have met people who claim to be fem that had beards, mustaches and hairy chests and were handsome. That's not fem in my mind. I still respected them but they were masculine in my mind. Never disrespecting anyone's ideas...my thoughts just wasn't the same.

16 hrs ago

Yeah that's still masculine to me but ya know people go by mannerism instead of appearance

I agree because I've talked to fems on the phone who voice super soft and sexy. When I met them in person I was looking to meet someone else. I couldn't get with them, Even though they fine as hell. LOL

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 17 hrs ago    Post subject: I love a sexy fem nigga that wears lipstick and make up

1 days ago

17 hrs ago

Of course

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I love a sexy fem nigga that wears lipstick and make up

Forum :  Topic : What U think of this New Smartphone?

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: What U think of this New Smartphone?

This reminds me of today's newer autos, too many gadgets to distract you.
Forum :  Topic : 

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: FCC say's 6% of US household don't have internet, 2020?

It's much higher than that and if they get it, the cost is outrageous. Even the service is less than or worse what others get.
Forum :  Topic : How does the GOP chairwoman explain this tweet?

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: How does the GOP chairwoman explain this tweet?

2 days ago

She's just as braindead and batshit crazy as him. and the GOP

1 days ago

LOL.. She is probably gonna be dismissed. This is what happens to your head when you have fed people so many Lies and Fake News stories. You begin to get mixed up and forget your lines.

tRUMP has an assembly line of idiots that do his bidding. The only missteps and misquoted allowed are reserved for him.
Forum :  Topic : How does the GOP chairwoman explain this tweet?

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: How does the GOP chairwoman explain this tweet?

She's just as braindead and batshit crazy as him. and the GOP
Forum :  Topic : check out my sickly body hairy armpits and botched skin

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: check out my sickly body hairy armpits and botched skin

28 days ago

🤣😂

2 days ago

Shut up you know I’m cute

2 days ago

What did the real WISHY do to you for you to hate her so much?

2 days ago

i AM the REAL WISHY and i never do anything to anyone besides spread coronvirus

I find that hard to believe.Wishy is cool unless you do or say something negative towards her.
Forum :  Topic : Asian/Black couples

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Asian/Black couples

3 days ago

Asian men are hot AF!!!!!! I think that Asian/Black couples look amazing together. I'm with an Asian guy and let me tell you, IT'S BOMB AF! I love their culture and I don't have to worry about some guy smoking weed all day with no job or wearing his pants down to his ankles to be cool. No sir! This Asian guy has BANK like me and he's sexy AF plus he's educated like me and he's monogamous! Man!!!!! Plus we look really good together...To my brothers out there: if a black man don't want you, TRUST ME, Asian men will!!!!!! BOOM!

2 days ago

My first experience was with a thai lady boy in Korat.Thailand and I was hooked every since. I find american fems to be leaning more towards no black. Asian fems like many of the rest tend to prefer whites. Not saying anything negative about your relationship consider yourself blessed to have found a great mate for yourself.

As for me non blacks just want sex from... the fuck and go shit. I'm not into that. The blacks tend to worry about my age, want money or think wanting to be with them is a fantasy or something..I resent that. I've only been with fems, transgenders, transsexuals and females. I have few masculine friend but friend is all we will be for life. FRIENDS DON'T FUCK FRIENDS in my book. Love who you want to love just don't ever turn your back on your own people...KARMA is no joke.

2 days ago

I love the fact that they are so sensual in bed. Jesus! It's funny because I used to think that Asians prefer white men but at least half are down to get with black men and when they are with us, they SHOW their appreciation in NUMEROUS ways!!!! I resent the fact that a lot of black gay men tend to go for the "thug" with a million tats and gold in their mouths who smoke weed. They don't realize that those men are the biggest girls in bed! I mean really! I would love to kick it with a gorgeous trans. I won't turn my back on my fellow black gay people but I think that black men that are affluent and successful like me know that other black men won't come to our level and as a result, we either (1) date interracially or (2) be alone. I chose the former

Many of the well off men work in union and i wouldn't sneeze or laugh at some in the $75K to $100K range. You mainly find thug life in larger cities. Not a good place for real estate investment. Just say you want a mate with a nice financial portfolio and hope it's legal.

As for as transgenders and ladyboys are concern...they get the royal treatment in Thailand. They are consider the third sex there. You're wise to settle down young. Sadly the LGBTQ community discriminates when it comes to age and gender. I miss my youth when we didn't have all these labels...everyone upon meeting pretty who was to be what to whom.
Forum :  Topic : Would u smash or do u need a full face pic?

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Would u smash or do u need a full face pic?

nk;kj;odskp''lpldsl AND bhdsjaskpskpaslsa
Forum :  Topic : Can you shower with other men without getting turned on?

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Can you shower with other men without getting turned on?

3 days ago

I go to gym to workout and get the fuck on. Due to corona shower areas and lockers are close. Mostly masculine type men to the gym and if they are gay they don't want the world to know it. That's also dangerous if you get caught trying that on the wrong people. Most modern up to date gym have single stall showers.

2 days ago

Oh ok. I'm the same,i'm more focused on getting clean,but when i was a kid i would be so turned on,lol.

Things were safer back then...too many crazy folks out there now.
Forum :  Topic : President Agent Orange gives himself an A+

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: President Agent Orange gives himself an A+

3 days ago

Why not an F trast? What has he done good for anyone whose not rich?

2 days ago

This dude is lower than the belly of a snake and deserves lower than a F.

For the love of God! This is the United Stated of America and there is no way in hell this many people should be dead or dying from a Virus in the year of 2020. Yes and it all is happening under his watch.

This is very sad and totally unacceptable. He should not even have the nerve to be trying to ask for a second term. He has failed miserably trying to keep a job that all of us here know damn well he should not have had in the first place.

I have a friend who just lost both of her parents in the same week because of the virus. These are people's love ones that they will never get to see again. Trump doesn't and never will care about anyone but himself. Please vote!!!!

2 days ago

You're so right about this clown. He has his racist based brainwash...these are saying fill RBG's seat now. Little do they that in november soon after the election, the ACA/Obamacare and Roe versus Wade will be up for debate in court. Over 30 million could lose healthcare. Now corona will also be listed as preexisting. No care for past. present or future corona patients. tRUMP said that up to 6 million deaths are considered a success. Truly sad.

2 days ago

The Republican party has sunken into the abyss.

They don't care about facts or science

They don't care about women's heath, reproductive rights or their pay.

They don't want gays to have rights or serve

They don't care if you are at risk for the virus or die from it.

They don't care about the poor having healthcare

They don't care how little a job can pay it's worker.

They don't care if you have clean air or water.

They don't care how many miles per gallon your car can get.

They don't don't care about any minorities and people of color (AT ALL) especially blacks and Mexican.

I can go on and on but my damn fingers are tired.

2 days ago

They don't care about those brainwashed racist either. If you're not rich and white...you're not worth it to them.

2 days ago

Exactly!

The sad part is that tRUMP followers depend on the government more than any other group.

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Can you shower with other men without getting turned on?

You better slow down before get raped in the shower. LOL

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

Shower sex is dangerous I bussed ma ass fucking in the shower Lololol

2 days ago

I thought I was a freak but you got me beat...you're nasty. LOL

2 days ago

I’ll try anything once.... and I’m usually with it.....other than the group thing....it just be too much going on for me....I’m good lol

You're right about the group thing and be careful fucking in the gym if a lot of men are around...

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: President Agent Orange gives himself an A+

3 days ago

2 days ago

For the love of God! This is the United Stated of America and there is no way in hell this many people should be dead or dying from a Virus in the year of 2020. Yes and it all is happening under his watch.

This is very sad and totally unacceptable. He should not even have the nerve to be trying to ask for a second term. He has failed miserably trying to keep a job that all of us here know damn well he should not have had in the first place.

I have a friend who just lost both of her parents in the same week because of the virus. These are people's love ones that they will never get to see again. Trump doesn't and never will care about anyone but himself. Please vote!!!!

2 days ago

You're so right about this clown. He has his racist based brainwash...these are saying fill RBG's seat now. Little do they that in november soon after the election, the ACA/Obamacare and Roe versus Wade will be up for debate in court. Over 30 million could lose healthcare. Now corona will also be listed as preexisting. No care for past. present or future corona patients. tRUMP said that up to 6 million deaths are considered a success. Truly sad.

2 days ago

The Republican party has sunken into the abyss.

They don't care about facts or science

They don't care about women's heath, reproductive rights or their pay.

They don't want gays to have rights or serve

They don't care if you are at risk for the virus or die from it.

They don't care about the poor having healthcare

They don't care how little a job can pay it's worker.

They don't care if you have clean air or water.

They don't care how many miles per gallon your car can get.

They don't don't care about any minorities and people of color (AT ALL) especially blacks and Mexican.

I can go on and on but my damn fingers are tired.

They don't care about those brainwashed racist either. If you're not rich and white...you're not worth it to them.

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

Shower sex is dangerous I bussed ma ass fucking in the shower Lololol

I thought I was a freak but you got me beat...you're nasty. LOL
Forum :  Topic : Do trade turn gay or were they always attracted to men?

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Do trade turn gay or were they always attracted to men?

What is trade? Yep I'm dumb on somethings.
Forum :  Topic : Which of them could get it, if any?

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Which of them could get it, if any?

I just walked by and spoke...kept it moving.
Forum :  Topic : check out my sickly body hairy armpits and botched skin

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: check out my sickly body hairy armpits and botched skin

28 days ago

🤣😂

2 days ago

Shut up you know I’m cute

What did the real WISHY do to you for you to hate her so much?
Forum :  Topic : Hood thug dudes are usually the ones that be the fruitiest

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Hood thug dudes are usually the ones that be the fruitiest

2 days ago

Why do women think because a guy is masculine or a hardcore thug they not gay?

True... I know a few.

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

3 days ago

2 days ago

Forum :  Topic : How is your favorite NFL team doing so far...

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: How is your favorite NFL team doing so far...

Fuck my team after they let the Raiders whoop the dogshit out of them. No defense and Brees should have retire and kept Bridgewater. Can't stand Brees always talking about how a black NFL player should act. Shut the fuck up Brees... you haven't been black a day in your life. How you know how a black person should act. It was the blacks on the team who will get you into the HOF....tired fucker.

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

I go to gym to workout and get the fuck on. Due to corona shower areas and lockers are close. Mostly masculine type men to the gym and if they are gay they don't want the world to know it. That's also dangerous if you get caught trying that on the wrong people. Most modern up to date gym have single stall showers.
Forum :  Topic : Asian/Black couples

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 2 days ago    Post subject: Asian/Black couples

3 days ago

Asian men are hot AF!!!!!! I think that Asian/Black couples look amazing together. I'm with an Asian guy and let me tell you, IT'S BOMB AF! I love their culture and I don't have to worry about some guy smoking weed all day with no job or wearing his pants down to his ankles to be cool. No sir! This Asian guy has BANK like me and he's sexy AF plus he's educated like me and he's monogamous! Man!!!!! Plus we look really good together...To my brothers out there: if a black man don't want you, TRUST ME, Asian men will!!!!!! BOOM!

My first experience was with a thai lady boy in Korat.Thailand and I was hooked every since. I find american fems to be leaning more towards no black. Asian fems like many of the rest tend to prefer whites. Not saying anything negative about your relationship consider yourself blessed to have found a great mate for yourself.

As for me non blacks just want sex from... the fuck and go shit. I'm not into that. The blacks tend to worry about my age, want money or think wanting to be with them is a fantasy or something..I resent that. I've only been with fems, transgenders, transsexuals and females. I have few masculine friend but friend is all we will be for life. FRIENDS DON'T FUCK FRIENDS in my book. Love who you want to love just don't ever turn your back on your own people...KARMA is no joke.

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: President Agent Orange gives himself an A+

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: President Agent Orange gives himself an A+

3 days ago

If he can rammed this judge through ACA aka Obamacare is dead, ROE versus WADE dead. Climate and environmental issues dead. CDC and FDA dead. Corona people cured or not will now be included as a preexisting condition, ect ect.

3 days ago

Lying crooked ass Linsey Graham and all these other pretend christians who love to hold up a bible to talk about gay marriage and other shit. Then he on video lying ,he knows it and don't even give a fuck. Yet he supposed to be a christian.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lindsey-graham-protest-supreme-court_n_5f689b1ec5b6480e89724226

Yep that a video from 2016 where said that crazy and also a seat should be field in an election year. The voting has already started in some of these states.

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

If he can rammed this judge through ACA aka Obamacare is dead, ROE versus WADE dead. Climate and environmental issues dead. CDC and FDA dead. Corona people cured or not will now be included as a preexisting condition, ect ect.
Forum :  Topic : Bottoms Who Say They Want A Black Man

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Bottoms Who Say They Want A Black Man

6 days ago

I don't fuck with these type bottoms. Once you go there stay with your choice. The worse one are the anti black type. They hate their own people until ship backfires and then want to ru n back to us for support...stay there and take it without any support from us.

4 days ago

let's not act like all black men are good

3 days ago

Good and bad in all races, but when put your own race down to justify your action...I'm through with you. You can date whomever you want but don't forget who you are.

3 days ago

Tell black men don't forget who their princesses are. We black women never forgot

3 days ago

True, and I understand.

3 days ago

Now your speaking correctly on my terms about the classless male and the hood mentality I have many issue with them because I’m too much or I’m always providing with limited to none reception. Which I’m not understanding why? Especially if you seen the person from the moment you looked at them you could tell what part of the social class system they are in... sorry to say it that way

Putting down your own people just to fit or runaway from who you are never works. I don't support that

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

6 days ago

I don't fuck with these type bottoms. Once you go there stay with your choice. The worse one are the anti black type. They hate their own people until ship backfires and then want to ru n back to us for support...stay there and take it without any support from us.

4 days ago

3 days ago

Good and bad in all races, but when put your own race down to justify your action...I'm through with you. You can date whomever you want but don't forget who you are.

3 days ago

Tell black men don't forget who their princesses are. We black women never forgot

3 days ago

True, and I understand.

3 days ago

I see so many black women ain't shit posts on my fb abd ig from. Black men.

How black women are masculine and unruly

Not to mention...alot of traumas of black women come from black men

Its deeper for black women than just hating themselves.

All they seeking is love and respect. To feel beautiful

I see much of what you say but as a lone wolf, I don't jump on bandwagons to support wrong doing. I call out both men and women when you're wrong...nothing will change a lie to truth no matter how they try to change it.

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

6 days ago

but will sleep with any other color. Meanwhile, they make a Black man jump through hoops for the bp. Confused I guess it's their pussy and they can get pounded by whomever.

Black Power 😕

4 days ago

I like all race of men black white it don't matter. I can understand why a lot of people are starting to date other races tho. Some black men try to put you through to much to be with them. I.e the dl guys. It's that person every right to be dl but it's our right to be opened. Another example the mass guys. It his right to be mas,but it's my right to be fem if I want too. Y'all also do that back and forth shit. One min we good next we not. Don't nobody have time for that

Please don't group all black men like that because you're wrong. I've never dated another masculine person in my life and never will. I do support masculine men to be whomever they wish to be as long as it's not centered o hated towards other members of the LGBTQ community.

I'm much older than you and the majority of you here. You don't know what I grew up living with as a child. Between Jim Crow and anti black gayness from other black it was pure hell. Not much has changed except you now have rights to do as you please. Back what you're doing just might have you killed and no one would bat an eye.

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

6 days ago

as a black ts woman

Other races of men treat me better than black men

I love black men

Black men don't value me

3 days ago

If you live near the classless thug nigga, who only lives in the moment, you are absolutely correct. There are, however, men, like me, who treat their women (and bois) like the royalty they deserve.

I do believe upbringing and being exposed to different things is a big factor in how a man treats a woman.

Right on brother... you spoke truth!!!!!!~

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

6 days ago

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

True, and I understand.
Forum :  Topic : Supreme court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Supreme court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

6 days ago

If the Dems let Trump pick another SCOTUS justice, after they let the Republicans stop Obama from filling Scalia's seat, they will lose my vote. No way I will vote for them if they are that weak.

On March 16, 2016, President Barack Obama nominated Merrick Garland for Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States to succeed Antonin Scalia, who had died one month earlier. At the time of his nomination, Garland was the Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

This vacancy arose during Obama's final year as president, and shortly after Scalia's death was announced, Republican Senate leaders declared that because Scalia's seat had become vacant during an election year, the Senate would not even consider a nomination from the president. Senate Democrats criticized the move as being unprecedented and responded saying that there was sufficient time to vote on a nominee before the election.[1] Garland's nomination expired on January 3, 2017, with the end of the 114th Congress, 293 days after it had been submitted to the Senate.[2] Obama's successor, Donald Trump (a Republican), nominated Judge Neil Gorsuch to fill the vacancy on January 31, 2017, soon after taking office.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merrick_Garland_Supreme_Court_nomination

5 days ago

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "IF THE DEMS LET THEM PICK?" 😐🤔

THE DEMS HAVE NOOOO POWER TO STOP IT!

4 days ago

off the top of my head I can think of at least three ways to shut this shit down. If the Dems collectively aren't able to do this, then they won't be getting my vote in November.

I am sick of slow-minded, weak-willed, lazy, shit-talking, do-nothing politicians.

4 days ago

Explain to us how you would get pass 53 to 47???????????

4 days ago

This is not math class, sir! This is politics. Ask Kevin Spacey!

Still not explaining it because republicans are looking at the math. Sorry you will sit this one out or vote for someone else. That's your right to do as you please.

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

6 days ago

4 days ago

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Supreme court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

6 days ago

there's no way anyone can stop trump from nominating a new justice. that's his right as POTUS. i don't see any way to stop mitch from getting it to the senate floor for an up or down vote. the overall GOP isn't going to sit on this opportunity. and since the vote only has to be a simple majority now, reid and the other Dems have their work cut out for them to get enough GOP senators to vote against the nominee.

the GOP is going go back on the argument they used against merrick garland that Obama was a lame duck when he had 9 more months left to go. that argument would state that trump should not get a nominee put to a confirmation hearing & vote.

but mitch is only looking out for his interests, so forget that option too.

I posit this as the best option. let trump & the GOP do what they do on this one. BUT...the senate must be flipped to Dem. maintain control of the House. and Uncle Joe has to be elected POTUS.

then Joe should take to Nancy & Reid and get them to increase the the number seats on SCOTUS from nine to eleven (11). then Joe gets to nominate two new justices right off the bat and they'd be easily confirmed if the Dems have the majority in the Seante.

i'm all for stopping trump & mitch right now. i just see very little actual pathway, the goal should now be to oust donald and then increase the number of justices.

Good point!!!!

southernsteel

Senior

Abbeville
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 4 days ago    Post subject: Supreme court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

6 days ago

If the Dems let Trump pick another SCOTUS justice, after they let the Republicans stop Obama from filling Scalia's seat, they will lose my vote. No way I will vote for them if they are that weak.

On March 16, 2016, President Barack Obama nominated Merrick Garland for Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States to succeed Antonin Scalia, who had died one month earlier. At the time of his nomination, Garland was the Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

This vacancy arose during Obama's final year as president, and shortly after Scalia's death was announced, Republican Senate leaders declared that because Scalia's seat had become vacant during an election year, the Senate would not even consider a nomination from the president. Senate Democrats criticized the move as being unprecedented and responded saying that there was sufficient time to vote on a nominee before the election.[1] Garland's nomination expired on January 3, 2017, with the end of the 114th Congress, 293 days after it had been submitted to the Senate.[2] Obama's successor, Donald Trump (a Republican), nominated Judge Neil Gorsuch to fill the vacancy on January 31, 2017, soon after taking office.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merrick_Garland_Supreme_Court_nomination

4 days ago

Only thing there is to do at this point is to vote our asses off in strong numbers in November. We need to send a clear message to Trump and the... Grab Our Pussies party..

A message that we are tired of this shit and his eviction is on the way.

It is way pass the time to be hoping, dreaming, depending or expecting anyone to save progressive policies other than ourselves.

Also there is no sense in worrying or complaining about the situation Dems find themselves in now. This is the cost of not winning. Unfortunately it is a huge cost. The only thing that will be stopping me from voting against Trump is if I die before I press that button on the voting machine.

Thank you so much!!!!!!
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: