Forum :  Topic : Live music

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: Live music

1 days ago

Daniel D. is fire ... Another bad violinist is a breh named Damien Escobar, you can find him on youtube & facebook too.

Just check Damien out just I can see my self distance driving to him!!!!!! THANKS

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 4 hrs ago    Post subject: Live music

1 days ago

Daniel D. is fire ... Another bad violinist is a breh named Damien Escobar, you can find him on youtube & facebook too.

Ok thanks I'll check him out!!!!!
Forum :  Topic : In my experience, bottoms

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 14 hrs ago    Post subject: In my experience, bottoms

1 days ago

✊🏽 Bottom pride! 😂😂

16 hrs ago

Are you completely submissive to your top 100% of the time?

14 hrs ago

In bed yea
Unless I’m riding

Thank you because being submissive don't make you less of an equal in the eyes of your mate. Only an equal truly has you back in day to day living.
Forum :  Topic : What have I done...?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 14 hrs ago    Post subject: What have I done...?

1 days ago

Put your shirt on titties and nipples make me weak... as a friend I shouldn't be having those thought.

16 hrs ago

NEVER!!!!

16 hrs ago

Thank you and enjoy your new home. Be careful of lurking wolves.... beyond that those of us who support are expect more great things from you!!!!

16 hrs ago

Awww! Thanks dude! That’s really nice of you. ^_^

15 hrs ago

You're one of the few here that understand the your generation is future and survival of our race. Destroying each other doesn't help our people.

14 hrs ago

Sure doesn’t. We need to spread positivity.

This why your generation need to become awake and break the cycle of my elders and many of my generation. You're exposed to many more forms of information to create a better society. Sadly too many don't think voting and other forms of speaking out matters. This only allow the oppressors to have more negative control on the future of our people.
Forum :  Topic : Sending me a dick pic....

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 15 hrs ago    Post subject: Sending me a dick pic....

Thank you both for positive insights... dick and ass picture show disrespect and the sender don't know how to hold an intelligent conversation. They don't value as a person beyond sex.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 15 hrs ago    Post subject: What have I done...?

1 days ago

Put your shirt on titties and nipples make me weak... as a friend I shouldn't be having those thought.

16 hrs ago

NEVER!!!!

16 hrs ago

Thank you and enjoy your new home. Be careful of lurking wolves.... beyond that those of us who support are expect more great things from you!!!!

16 hrs ago

Awww! Thanks dude! That’s really nice of you. ^_^

You're one of the few here that understand the your generation is future and survival of our race. Destroying each other doesn't help our people.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 16 hrs ago    Post subject: What have I done...?

1 days ago

16 hrs ago

NEVER!!!!

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 16 hrs ago    Post subject: What have I done...?

1 days ago

Put your shirt on titties and nipples make me weak... as a friend I should be having those thought.

18 hrs ago

Are you sure it's the titties and nipples making you week? You might be going into cardiac arrest.

17 hrs ago

When was the last time your tired ass was in the gym? I go monday through friday. Your live must be bad since you never have anything nice to say.

16 hrs ago

A gym body doesn't compensate for you being 75 years old.

Enjoy....

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 17 hrs ago    Post subject: What have I done...?

1 days ago

Put your shirt on titties and nipples make me weak... as a friend I should be having those thought.

18 hrs ago

Are you sure it's the titties and nipples making you week? You might be going into cardiac arrest.

When was the last time your tired ass was in the gym? I go monday through friday. Your live must be bad since you never have anything nice to say.
Forum :  Topic : Black Panther makes me sad for us

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 20 hrs ago    Post subject: Black Panther makes me sad for us

1 days ago

I admire Asian culture

But I get what you are saying. ...would be your first suggestion for improvement?

22 hrs ago

Stop the killing, learn and reach our culture, get back to community building, start educating our kids and keeping the money within our community longer. Hispanics keep money among them on average 2 weeks and Asian do it close to 4 weeks. let not hate them because somethings we can learn from them. A sad fact is we have the buying power but we choose spend our money too fast. Other way of saying we're keeping the country flow but aren't benefiting from our effort.

21 hrs ago

Every time I have this conversation....the first thing that's mentioned is money....

MONEY WILL NOT SAVE US....UNITY WILL

How do we start becoming more unified as black people

We need money to compete against them and demonstrate to our people that among ourselves we can do what they're doing and better.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 22 hrs ago    Post subject: What have I done...?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 22 hrs ago    Post subject: Black Panther makes me sad for us

1 days ago

I admire Asian culture

But I get what you are saying. ...would be your first suggestion for improvement?

Stop the killing, learn and reach our culture, get back to community building, start educating our kids and keeping the money within our community longer. Hispanics keep money among them on average 2 weeks and Asian do it close to 4 weeks. let not hate them because somethings we can learn from them. A sad fact is we have the buying power but we choose spend our money too fast. Other way of saying we're keeping the country flow but aren't benefiting from our effort.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 23 hrs ago    Post subject: Black Panther makes me sad for us

1 days ago

The spending power of black people surpassed billions as of last year.

As of the last look we would be among the top ten countries in the world if we combined our resources.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 23 hrs ago    Post subject: Black Panther makes me sad for us

1 days ago

It reminds me of our potential and how we shit on our potential everyday as a collective. We are the most admired race on the planet and at the same time the most disrespected race on the planet.

Black Panther is so much more than a movie. It's a testament to our potential, power, influence and also the admiration by other races.

The fact that we are only 13% of the United States population and breaking multiple box office records with one movie is extraordinary. Latinos and Asians aren't doing these things and nobody is checking for them like that. Nobody admires them really, either. Nobody steals from their culture like they do ours. Nobody wants to dress, act, look or be like Latinos or Asians. No shade. I love a good Latino or Asian, but no

I wish Black people would really get it together as a collective. Too bad we can't get passed the slave mentality and coonery

Thank you for putting the truth out there. SADLY our people are just walking around with blinders on and refusing to see our GREATNESS.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 23 hrs ago    Post subject: Live music

1 days ago

Pause at 0:23.

Who is that sight to behold on that record looking so suave, sophisticated and debonair???? He is to the right.

1 days ago

Yes that;s him he on now live for on facebook, instagram and others.

1 days ago

No, in the video I posted at 23 seconds, shows a record. Who is the guy on the record?

The violinist is dope.

1 days ago

My bad I have him live so I didn't listen to yours. He;s daniel Davis and goes by the name Daniel D. He quiet the intellectual in his speaking as well as his music.

1 days ago

Who is the guy I outlined in the red box?

That's Eric... can't remember his last name. Go to his site and see his name. danieldmusicstore.com
Forum :  Topic : I need a clique to join

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: I need a clique to join

Become your own clique and become a force to be recognized and feared.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Live music

1 days ago

Who is that sight to behold on that record looking so suave, sophisticated and debonair???? He is to the right.

1 days ago

1 days ago

No, in the video I posted at 23 seconds, shows a record. Who is the guy on the record?

The violinist is dope.

My bad I have him live so I didn't listen to yours. He;s daniel Davis and goes by the name Daniel D. He quiet the intellectual in his speaking as well as his music.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

1 days ago

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

No comments? this is a very young man from your generation... maybe he's too advance for many of you.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

Never heard of this guy until today...damn he's a great talent!!!!!

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

Anyone heard of this dynamic brother name Daniel D? He one hell of a violinist with funky jazzy way of doing it. Check him out at danieldmusicstore.com
Forum :  Topic : Fruit Loops Vs Lucky Charms

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Fruit Loops Vs Lucky Charms

LOL
Forum :  Topic : Wonderful Wednesday with Paul Orndorff.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Wonderful Wednesday with Paul Orndorff.

1 days ago

Baggy Large and you know L has me shook, but needs a haircut first!

1 days ago

One day I will read about you getting a fresh dipped ass whooping with your name on it only. Tony has claimed that puzzy for life. You must have really got DJ stupid ass sprung because he like playing shoe shine boy... polishing Tony's foot up his ass. Not wishing you any bad luck but some bottles with GENIES in them need to remain closed. I KNOW YOU'RE NOT LISTENING. LOL

1 days ago

Tony has definitely not claimed anything. He knows what I want and he's not willing to give it to me. So his loss. Plus I have nothing do with him and DJ and the dynamics of their friendship. They have shared many women in the past, some at the same time.

So why should I care if I want to fuck his best friend, hell he fucked a couple of my closest girl friends back in the day.

Probably would still do the same.

1 days ago

It was your fault putting that puzzy through his brain and he thinks he own it. Don't never say what a fool won't do... watch your back.

1 days ago

It's a small circle of true DL dudes and bi guys here that actually like gay guys like myself, so chances are he is not going to like me being with anyone. At least he still has some control if I decide to pursue things with DJ. He should be happy if you ask me.

1 days ago

Look bisexual all have one thing in common. No matter how many years they have enjoyed pussy(front) once they get some puzzy(rear) their life is never the same. That why women are joining the program and giving up puzzy(rear) too. Bio women can suck didck worth a shit and complain about a man suck their titties too much. Men love sucking nipples and titties. Pussy is good but puzzy is the drug that affect the mind!!!!!

1 days ago

Amen on that

1 days ago

Now you see why I say be careful... never know what someone may do if they feel you have wronged them.

1 days ago

I have done nothing but be good to him.

OK

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

1 days ago

1 days ago

One day I will read about you getting a fresh dipped ass whooping with your name on it only. Tony has claimed that puzzy for life. You must have really got DJ stupid ass sprung because he like playing shoe shine boy... polishing Tony's foot up his ass. Not wishing you any bad luck but some bottles with GENIES in them need to remain closed. I KNOW YOU'RE NOT LISTENING. LOL

1 days ago

Tony has definitely not claimed anything. He knows what I want and he's not willing to give it to me. So his loss. Plus I have nothing do with him and DJ and the dynamics of their friendship. They have shared many women in the past, some at the same time.

So why should I care if I want to fuck his best friend, hell he fucked a couple of my closest girl friends back in the day.

1 days ago

It was your fault putting that puzzy through his brain and he thinks he own it. Don't never say what a fool won't do... watch your back.

1 days ago

It's a small circle of true DL dudes and bi guys here that actually like gay guys like myself, so chances are he is not going to like me being with anyone. At least he still has some control if I decide to pursue things with DJ. He should be happy if you ask me.

1 days ago

Look bisexual all have one thing in common. No matter how many years they have enjoyed pussy(front) once they get some puzzy(rear) their life is never the same. That why women are joining the program and giving up puzzy(rear) too. Bio women can suck didck worth a shit and complain about a man suck their titties too much. Men love sucking nipples and titties. Pussy is good but puzzy is the drug that affect the mind!!!!!

1 days ago

Amen on that

Now you see why I say be careful... never know what someone may do if they feel you have wronged them.
Forum :  Topic : Personality traits that turn you on.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Personality traits that turn you on.

2017-09-08 05:31:10

hes horny

hes a freak

hes imaginative wit sex

ha.jp.

hes a good communicator

hes fun

hes ambitious

All that and are truly fem inside in a special prideful way!!!!!

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Racism in Dating and Sex is okay

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Racism in Dating and Sex is okay

6 days ago

Racism in sex and love is okay due to the fact that no one is entitled to sex, romance, or another person. Racism with say employment, education, incarceration, and other things like that is not okay because that directly infringes on your civil liberties and rights; however, someone declining to date or have sex with you due to your race does not infringe on any of your rights, because there is no right to equality of opportunity when it comes to having sexual access to someone else's body.

To say it a different way, per civil rights/civil liberties, you have a right to a fair chance at say equal employment, but you don't have a right to a fair chance at having sex with someone, because someone has to consent to having sex with you and they can decide to or not decide to have sex with you for any reason they decide. That is how consent works.

@hehaspotential

1 days ago

See i got to watch you because you're making too much sense. Look how the haters thumb you down. Sometimes I disagree with your thought but I won't thumb you down. I'll just bypass the thread because all threads don't need a reply.

1 days ago

Your agreeing with a socially inept autistic person's views on dating and race doesn't surprise me in the least. You were always a little slow yourself. Making too much sense? This nigga is literally retarded and you're cosigning? Damn breh that's a hard L.

1 days ago

Them smart ones are usually not 100% black and since we aint changing their minds you got to let them go.... but don't put them down because nerds are important to our daily lives.

Nerds become lawyers, doctors, scientist, environmentalist., teachers ect. Nerds invent a lot good shit too like, phones, tv, cures for disease, cars, planes, trains and the list goes on. As I told him I won't put him down because he sex someone different than us.

1 days ago

Your agreeing with a socially inept autistic person's views on dating and race doesn't surprise me in the least. You were always a little slow yourself. Making too much sense? This nigga is literally retarded and you're cosigning? Damn breh that's a hard L.

Personally I don't know any Ns or Bs and using Birdshit face whom I can't stand is an insult to blacks everywhere.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

6 days ago

Racism in sex and love is okay due to the fact that no one is entitled to sex, romance, or another person. Racism with say employment, education, incarceration, and other things like that is not okay because that directly infringes on your civil liberties and rights; however, someone declining to date or have sex with you due to your race does not infringe on any of your rights, because there is no right to equality of opportunity when it comes to having sexual access to someone else's body.

To say it a different way, per civil rights/civil liberties, you have a right to a fair chance at say equal employment, but you don't have a right to a fair chance at having sex with someone, because someone has to consent to having sex with you and they can decide to or not decide to have sex with you for any reason they decide. That is how consent works.

@hehaspotential

1 days ago

See i got to watch you because you're making too much sense. Look how the haters thumb you down. Sometimes I disagree with your thought but I won't thumb you down. I'll just bypass the thread because all threads don't need a reply.

1 days ago

1 days ago

Them smart ones are usually not 100% black and since we aint changing their minds you got to let them go.... but don't put them down because nerds are important to our daily lives.

Nerds become lawyers, doctors, scientist, environmentalist., teachers ect. Nerds invent a lot good shit too like, phones, tv, cures for disease, cars, planes, trains and the list goes on. As I told him I won't put him down because he sex someone different than us.

1 days ago

Funny thing is I only date men with dark skin. I actually have never nor will I ever date a white man and I have only dated men who are darker than me. I don't find people my complexion or lighter attractive.

We both agree on that because I love me some SHOCKOLATE in many shades of medium to dark!!!!!
Forum :  Topic : Confessions of a confirmed bgc queen.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Confessions of a confirmed bgc queen.

1 days ago

In the past I've confessed to being a proud bgc queen who will most likely be on this site at 50....arguing with the young girls attempting to drag me for my age.

Buuuut when I deleted my account this last time.....I thought I had finally kicked my habit.

AND I DID!!!!! I was doing fine

Until im looking in my email in the spam file looking for something and realized this back up account I made and forgot about lolol

The excitement that surged through me....was sickening lolol

I realized I missed this site and I won't be deleting again

Bgc queen 4 life.

I've come to grips with the truth

Wuddup doeeeeee!

1 days ago

LOL get your fix and relax!!!!!

1 days ago

I wont get it...till some hating hoe come in here and call me fat and ugly lolol....then I'll finally feel like I'm back lololol

1 days ago

Don't worry about looks... when you got BANK haters bow down and kiss ass. LOL

1 days ago

Lol never worried

Cuz even without bank the hoes love me lolol

1 days ago

COOL!!!!!

1 days ago

You a writer too right?

1 days ago

Very little because some people on here. What you got in the works?

1 days ago

Been writing these really insightful personal essays that an editor for a highly respected literary magazine is interested in publishing as a chap book. Even if I make no money off it....the exposure is priceless and can lead to bigger things in the future. It's a beautiful first step for me.

You will do well...BET ON IT. When do you plan to publish it? Will it be open to the public to purchase?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

1 days ago

In the past I've confessed to being a proud bgc queen who will most likely be on this site at 50....arguing with the young girls attempting to drag me for my age.

Buuuut when I deleted my account this last time.....I thought I had finally kicked my habit.

Until im looking in my email in the spam file looking for something and realized this back up account I made and forgot about lolol

Bgc queen 4 life.

Wuddup doeeeeee!

1 days ago

1 days ago

I wont get it...till some hating hoe come in here and call me fat and ugly lolol....then I'll finally feel like I'm back lololol

1 days ago

1 days ago

Lol never worried

1 days ago

COOL!!!!!

1 days ago

You a writer too right?

Very little because some people on here. What you got in the works?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

1 days ago

Bgc queen 4 life.

Wuddup doeeeeee!

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Lol never worried

COOL!!!!!

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

1 days ago

Bgc queen 4 life.

Wuddup doeeeeee!

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Thanks for the encouragement tho 💙

You're welcome!!!!

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

6 days ago

@hehaspotential

1 days ago

1 days ago

Forum :  Topic : Got dayum son!

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Got dayum son!

Nothing looks good about a masculine bottom... no matter how fine or handsome they are. DAMN
Forum :  Topic : RQ1991 is that u, under that hat?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: RQ1991 is that u, under that hat?

That face looks masculine...SAD TRULY SAD
Forum :  Topic : RQ1991 is that u, under that hat?

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: RQ1991 is that u, under that hat?

Only wrong with someone like this is they refuse to be fem or transgender.... what waste of puzzy.
Forum :  Topic : Why do Negroes have Sympathy for Bird-Turd...

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Why do Negroes have Sympathy for Bird-Turd...

Birdshit words have no affect on me, because i blocked that years ago. Quit talking about that RACIST... you're giving his tired ass life.

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

1 days ago

southernsteel

Senior

Gadsden
Alabama
United States

6 days ago

@hehaspotential

First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: