Search

POST NEWScorpdet's Posts
Forum : General Discussions Topic : 

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2012-04-16 01:53:24     Post subject: Who THEEE FUCK brags on a $52,000 Salary?

tythecreator wrote:
1334552877 Black men step your shit UP! Foreigners are out here in this competitive market making hundreds of thousands and you late fags are on BGC bragging on 52k and shopping at Banana Republic. Confused I'm not impressed and I'm not gonna pat you on your back for weak shit. That's not enough to hold your family down, and it's barely enough to support yourself. Shoot for HIGHER we have so much more intellect than this, we are better than 52k and Banana Republic.. [
52K PER YEAR IS ABOUT 25 DOLLARS AN HOUR......AND ABOUT 4333.00 PER MONTH....THAT IS ENOUGH FOR A PERSON TO BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM SELVES AND TRAVEL AND DO OTHER BASIC THINGS THEY WANT TO DO......

ITS DOESNT IMPRESS ME BECAUSE I DONT GET IMPRESSED WITH ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY ANYONE HAS UNLESS ITS MY MONEY.....BUT IF HE FEELS HE WANTS TO BRAG ABOUT IT....I GUESS HE CAN....ITS HIS BUSINESS...
Forum : General Discussions II Topic : 

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-24 21:07:00     Post subject: Would You Eat The Ass Of The Dude Above You?

i_lied_bum wrote:
its filled with cum and shit
I CANT SEE HIS FACE

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-23 22:49:45     Post subject: The Guy Above Me Looks Like He Would Be Named...

JERED

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-23 22:45:41     Post subject: Would You Eat The Ass Of The Dude Above You?

NAW....I WOULDNT

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-23 22:39:46     Post subject: Would You Eat The Ass Of The Dude Above You?

MMMM...NAW....I WOULDNT

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-12-23 22:36:03     Post subject: Yah, I got that Ass Wobble Fetish!

I DONT LIKE BOYS WHO DANCE LIKE THAT...LOL

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-11-19 01:54:48     Post subject: ??????DO U SEE MORE CUTE LITE SKIN OR DARK SKIN GUYS??????

IDK...I GUESS I WOULD HAVE TO SAY LITE SKIN

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-09-25 01:20:23     Post subject: DAMN IS THIS WHAT NIGGAS AT MOREHOUSE LOOK LIKE??

HE IS REAL CUTE....I GOTTA TRY TO FIND HIM....LOL
Forum : Music Topic : 

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-06-11 01:03:10     Post subject:

I THINK ITS A REALLY GOOD ALBUM....ITS A COMBINATION OF DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE AND I AM.....

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-06-02 17:04:47     Post subject:

mrs_slayalot wrote:
SO MY GOOD JUDY JUST FOUND OUT SHE HAS "HIV" AND "SYPHILIS"... THE THING IS SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHICH OF THE THREE GUYS GAVE IT TO HER AND THEY WON'T COME GET TESTED... CAN SHE PUT OUT A WARRANT BECAUSE I TOLD HER TOO BUT SHE DON'T WANNA LOOK DUMB... SMFH

#GOGETTESTED
SHE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO PROVE WHO GAVE IT TO HER

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-05-22 23:57:41     Post subject:

newme86 wrote:
HELL TO THE NAW
NAW ...I WOULDNT

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-05-19 06:42:34     Post subject:

I LOVE PUBLX.....THEY HAVE REAL SALES....(BUY ONE GET ONE FREE)......AND IF U JUST BUY ONE...U STILL GET HALF OFF THE ITEM...

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-05-19 06:30:39     Post subject:

NO....U WOULD FEEL LIKE IM DISRESPECTING MYSELF...LOL

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-05-11 21:27:43     Post subject:

imback4more wrote:
I just realized that in the gay world it hard to find a actual friend
most people who hit u up online or come up to u in person only do so for one reason sex....
i mean even the dudes who say they wanna be yo friend or just looking for friends are truly after sex....

i mean what does me being cute have to do with being my friend?
what does my dick or ass have to do with us being friends?
what does your hidden agenda of chillin with me hoping to fuck have to do with being friends?

the list goes on and on
i realized that i dont have any direct gay/bi friends that we met and said lets be friends
HAVE 3 BEST FRIENDS THAT ARE GAY....2 OF THE I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH FOR 11 YEARS ...AND ONE OF THEM I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH FOR 9 YEARS

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-30 20:07:59     Post subject:

dat_boi_slam wrote:
scorpdet wrote:
dat_boi_slam wrote:
BEYONCE IS A GIMMICK, IF YOU DONT REALIZE THAT SHE IS DOING WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF YOU THEN YOU REALLY NEED A WAKE UP CALL! ITS NOT ABOUT HER BEING TALENTED ITS ABOUT THE INDUSTRY PIMPIN YOU OUT OF YOUR DOLLARS! (REMEMBER WHEN SHE FIRST CAME OUT SHE WAS SPOUTING EMPOWERMENT FOR WOMEN , AND MOST WOMEN WERENT FALLING FOR IT! NOW SHE HOLLERIN GIVE IT UP FOR THE KIDS) BEYONCE IS GONNA DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO KEEP HERSELF RICH PLAIN AND SIMPLE!
LADY GAGA IS THE ONE DOING WHATEVER SHE CAN TO MAKE MONEY OFF PPL.......SHE ONLY MADE THAT SONG BORN THIS WAY TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF GAY PPL BCUZ SHE THINKS THE SONG WILL CAPTURE MORE OF THE GAY AUDIENCE......AND SHE WEARS ALL THE CRAY LOOKING OUTFITS TO GET ATTENTION....
OK AND YOU DONT THINK ITS OTHER PEOPLE WHO DO THE SAME? LOOK AT LIL B NAMING HIS ALBUM "I AM GAY" ITS ALL A PLOY TO GET YOUR MONEY
YEA...I THINK OTHER PPL DO IT....I THINK NICKI MINAJ WAS ON TRACK TO DOING IT BY SAYING SHE WAS A BI CURIOUS BUT FOR SOME REASON SHE BACK TRACKED AND LATER SAID SHE WASNT ......BUT I DONT THINK BEYONCE DOES THET......WHEN BEYONCE FIRST COMES OUT WITH A SONG MOST PPL SAY THEY DONT LIKE IT THEN THEY LATER ON END UP LIKING THE SONG.......I THINK SHE JUST MAKES WHAT SHE WANTS TO MAKE....I DONT THINK SHE MAKES CERTAIN SONGS TO TRY TO INTENTIONALLY GAIN A GAY AUDIENCE LIKE LADY GAGA....

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-30 19:56:11     Post subject:

dat_boi_slam wrote:
BEYONCE IS A GIMMICK, IF YOU DONT REALIZE THAT SHE IS DOING WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF YOU THEN YOU REALLY NEED A WAKE UP CALL! ITS NOT ABOUT HER BEING TALENTED ITS ABOUT THE INDUSTRY PIMPIN YOU OUT OF YOUR DOLLARS! (REMEMBER WHEN SHE FIRST CAME OUT SHE WAS SPOUTING EMPOWERMENT FOR WOMEN , AND MOST WOMEN WERENT FALLING FOR IT! NOW SHE HOLLERIN GIVE IT UP FOR THE KIDS) BEYONCE IS GONNA DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO KEEP HERSELF RICH PLAIN AND SIMPLE!
LADY GAGA IS THE ONE DOING WHATEVER SHE CAN TO MAKE MONEY OFF PPL.......SHE ONLY MADE THAT SONG BORN THIS WAY TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF GAY PPL BCUZ SHE THINKS THE SONG WILL CAPTURE MORE OF THE GAY AUDIENCE......AND SHE WEARS ALL THE CRAY LOOKING OUTFITS TO GET ATTENTION....

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-30 19:52:20     Post subject:

youpressed11 wrote:
GIFSoup
I CONSIDER HIM BROWN SKIN

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-30 19:50:02     Post subject:

k-ace wrote:
freaaknastyshyt wrote:
I DONT UNDERSTAND IT......

BLACK PPL NEED TO STICK TOGETHER...

BEYONCE IS A BEAUTIFUL TALENTED BLACK WOMEN AND BLACK PPL TALK ABOUT HER LIKE A DOG.....

U NEVER SEE WHITE PPL DOWNING BRITNEY SPEARS..

THEY BOOST HER UP...AND SHE CANT SING AT ALL AND SHE CAN BARELY DANCE NOW....

IF BLACK PPL BOOSTED BEYONCE UP LIKE WHITE PPL DO FOR BRITNEY SPEARS......BEYONCE WOULD B EVEN BIGGER THAN SHE IS NOW....

I THINK ITS REALLY SAD......SOME PPL ACT AS IF THEY WANT HER TO FAIL...
Hell even white ppl uplift Beyonce more than us blacks do SMDH its so sad!
I KNOW...UR RIGHT

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-30 19:45:55     Post subject:

LOOK AT JENNIFER LOPEZ.......BEYONCE HAS WAY MORE TALENT THN HER.......JENNIFER LOPEZ CANT SING AND SHE CANT REALLY DANCE THAT GOOD ANYMORE......BUT U STILL SEE LATINO PPL SUPPORTING HER........BLACK PPL NEED TO DO THE SAME FOR BEYONCE

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-30 19:43:18     Post subject:

toddzillaa wrote:
_raikage wrote:
toddzillaa wrote:
Black people need to stick together? Why? You all must have a collective mind and cannot think for yourselves at all? Why is it that you and others keep pushing this race stuff? Allow people to have free will and think for themselves instead of lay the Race Guilt trip if someone doesnt agree with you of the same color.
The way the author presented this
was silly and dumb, however he actually makes
a valid point; I dont think you understand it
Help me understand.
I BELIEVE HE MEANS THAT U ALWAYS SEE OTHER RACES STICKING TOGETHER.....ARAB PPL SUPPORT ARAB BUSINESSES......THE SAME WITH MEXICANS, CHINESE, ,,,,,,,BUT A LOT OF TIMES U DONT SEE THAT IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY........A LOT OF TIMES IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY IF A BLACK PERSON IS SUCCESSFUL INSTEAD OF BEING HAPPY FOR THEM AND SUPPORTING THEM U SEE PPL BASHING THEM.....
Forum : Politics Topic : 

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-30 19:35:59     Post subject:

rollo1 wrote:
blacksonly wrote:
SMH!
AND THEY DIDNT EVEN CARE ENOUGH TO GIVE THE PRSIDENT AND FIRST LADY AN INVITE WTF. WHO CARES ABOUT THOSE INBRED ROYALS ANYWAY
THEY SAID THEY DIDNT WANT ANY WORLD LEADERS THERE....AND IF THEY WOULD HAVE ENVITED OBAMA AND HE WOULD HAVE WENT.....ALL THE REPUPLICANS WOULD HAVE BEEN SAYING IS..."HOW DOES OBAMA HAVE TIME TO GO TO THAT WEDDING WHEN WE HAVE ALL THESE PROBLAMS HERE".....HE WOULD HAVE BEEN CRITICIZED FOR GOING

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-30 16:28:41     Post subject:

feline1 wrote:
scorpdet, are you a retard, much?
IM SURE ANYONE IN THIS THREAD CAN READ UR POSTS AND SEE UR THE RETARD.....

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-30 16:22:00     Post subject:

feline1 wrote:
scorpdet wrote:
feline1 wrote:
scorpdet wrote:
feline1 wrote:
Yeah, cos if they didn't cover the royal wedding then the WEATHER would've been different.

Oh wait, I'm sure you're going to tell us the tornados were caused by a New World Order climate-change machine operated from a secret base under the north pole?
UR MISSING THE POINT......THE POINT HE IS MAKING IS THAT OVER 300 LIVES HAVE BEEN LOST AND WE HAVE JUST HAD THE WORST NATURAL DISASTER SINCE HURRICANE KATRINA IN 2005......THATS WHAT THE MEDIA IN THE U.S. SHOULD BE COVERING.......THEY SHOULD B TRYING TO DRAW MORE ATTENTION TO THE TRAGEDY SO THESE PPL CAN GET HELP........... INSTEAD OF COVERING THAT THE UNITED STATES IS COVERING THE ROYAL WEDDING NON STOP......THE VAST MAJORITY OF PPL HERE DONT CARE ANYTHING ABOUT THE ROYAL WEDDING.....OR THE ROYAL FAMILY........I AM TIRED OF SEEING IT ON TV...........
how can you help them? They're dead!
U MUST BE EVIL AND HAVE NO HEART TO EVEN SAY THAT......THEN AGAIN.......UR PPL WERE THE ONES HOW WENT AROUND THE WORLD ENSLAVING AND KILLING PPL.........SO UR PROBABLY JUST LIKE THEM......U PROBABLY DONT HAVE A HEART...
yeah I have a steel cyborg pump made of titanium.
I BELIEVE U ....THATS SAD

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-30 16:18:40     Post subject:

linc_up wrote:
scorpdet wrote:
linc_up wrote:
I really don't see what one has to do with the other. You can still be happy for them & worry about the tornado victims. There's so much more than the tornadoes going on every single day so I don't get how watching & talking about a wedding is wrong.
WE DONT HAVE DISASTERS IN THIS COUNRYR EVERYDAY WHERE MORE THAN 340 PPL ARE KILLED....

THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST STORM OUTBREAK IN 87 YEARS AND THE MOST DEADLY NATURAL DISASTER SINCE HURRICANE KATRINA....

SO I BELIEVE THIS EVENT SHOULD BE TALKED ABOUT MORE THAN THE ROYAL WEDDING...
The only coverage I've seen is on entertainment shows. On actual news shows All I've seen is storm damage coverage. I just don't understand why choosing to watch/talk about the wedding is so bad.. Everybody can use a dose of happiness now days..
IT WAS ON CNN AND ON REGULAR TV TOO

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-30 16:17:45     Post subject:

feline1 wrote:
scorpdet wrote:
feline1 wrote:
scorpdet wrote:
feline1 wrote:
Yeah, cos if they didn't cover the royal wedding then the WEATHER would've been different.

Oh wait, I'm sure you're going to tell us the tornados were caused by a New World Order climate-change machine operated from a secret base under the north pole?
UR MISSING THE POINT......THE POINT HE IS MAKING IS THAT OVER 300 LIVES HAVE BEEN LOST AND WE HAVE JUST HAD THE WORST NATURAL DISASTER SINCE HURRICANE KATRINA IN 2005......THATS WHAT THE MEDIA IN THE U.S. SHOULD BE COVERING.......THEY SHOULD B TRYING TO DRAW MORE ATTENTION TO THE TRAGEDY SO THESE PPL CAN GET HELP........... INSTEAD OF COVERING THAT THE UNITED STATES IS COVERING THE ROYAL WEDDING NON STOP......THE VAST MAJORITY OF PPL HERE DONT CARE ANYTHING ABOUT THE ROYAL WEDDING.....OR THE ROYAL FAMILY........I AM TIRED OF SEEING IT ON TV...........
by the way, if you don't like what's on your TV, CHANGE THE FICKIN CHANNEL!!

That's what I did.
THE ROYAL WEDDING WAS ON EVERY CHANNEL ...
so turn off your TV and read a book! jeez.
THATS NOT THE POINT....IF WE DIDNT HAVE OTHER THINGS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY I WOULDNT CARE ABOUT THEM SHOWING THE ROYAL WEDDING ALL DAY ON EVERY CHANNEL.......I BELIEVE THERE ARE MORE THINGS THAT ARE A LOT MORE NEWS WORTHY OTHER THAN THE ROYAL WEDDING......

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-30 16:15:26     Post subject:

feline1 wrote:
scorpdet wrote:
feline1 wrote:

how can you help them? They're dead!
U MUST BE EVIL AND HAVE NO HEART TO EVEN SAY THAT......THEN AGAIN.......UR PPL WERE THE ONES HOW WENT AROUND THE WORLD ENSLAVING AND KILLING PPL.........SO UR PROBABLY JUST LIKE THEM......U PROBABLY DONT HAVE A HEART...

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-30 16:12:43     Post subject:

feline1 wrote:
scorpdet wrote:
feline1 wrote:

by the way, if you don't like what's on your TV, CHANGE THE FICKIN CHANNEL!!

That's what I did.
THE ROYAL WEDDING WAS ON EVERY CHANNEL ...

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-30 16:11:23     Post subject:

senseoflogic wrote:
What i'm shaking my head at, is why is everyone making a big deal that a few americans were paying attention to the wedding? National polls show that many Americans didn't watch or even pay any attention to what was going on in England. But if they wanted to, so what? I think you are making the automatic assumption that just because some americans were watching the wedding,they weren't paying attention to the tornado in Alabama and that simply isn't true
MOST AMERICANS DIDNT WANT TO WATCH THE ROYAL WEDDING.....BUT THE ROYAL WEDDING WAS ALL THAT WE SAW ON TV ON EVERY CHANNEL.....WE HAVE WAY MORE IMPORTANT THINGS THEY COULD BE SHOWING ON TV HERE THAN THE ROYAL WEDDING....I THINK THAT IS WHY SO MANY PPL WERE UPSET.....

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-30 16:06:31     Post subject:

linc_up wrote:
I really don't see what one has to do with the other. You can still be happy for them & worry about the tornado victims. There's so much more than the tornadoes going on every single day so I don't get how watching & talking about a wedding is wrong.
WE DONT HAVE DISASTERS IN THIS COUNRYR EVERYDAY WHERE MORE THAN 340 PPL ARE KILLED....

THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST STORM OUTBREAK IN 87 YEARS AND THE MOST DEADLY NATURAL DISASTER SINCE HURRICANE KATRINA....

SO I BELIEVE THIS EVENT SHOULD BE TALKED ABOUT MORE THAN THE ROYAL WEDDING...

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-04-30 15:52:40     Post subject:

feline1 wrote:

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-03-26 00:01:32     Post subject:

streetbreeze wrote:
I THINK ITS FUNNY WHEN BLACK GUYS GET MAD WHEN THEY SEE AN INTERRACIAL COUPLE! THEY FEEL LIKE WHATS WRONG WITH BROTHAS? WELL LETS SEE, YOUR PROBABLY BROKE, A GOLD DIGGER, SLIGHTLY IF NOT ALL THE WAY *SMACKED*

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-01-13 20:40:25     Post subject:

B C or D

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-01-12 21:18:55     Post subject:

I DONT LIKE IT

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-01-08 20:21:27     Post subject:

HE ISNT CUTE TO ME......AALIYAH WAS FINE AS HELLLLLLL.....I THINK HE IS AVERAGE LOOKING

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-01-08 15:28:18     Post subject:

I DONT CARE WHO IT IS,,,,,I THINK IF A WOMAN FEEL SHE CAN SLAP AND PUNCH A MAN IN THE FACE.....SHE BETTER B PREPARED TO GET SOCKED IN THE FACE

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-01-08 00:19:04     Post subject:

john1991 wrote:
[quote="shawn405"]People like what they like, why do we have to like feminine men? The whole point of being gay/bi is to like men that act like men.I mean yea it's ok to like men that act like men but at the same time you gotta have a lil feminity or else you wouldn't be gay or bi-sexual
A PERSON DOES NOT HAVE TO B A "LIL FEM" TO B GAY OR BI......BEING GAY IS ABOUT WHO U ARE PHYSICALLY AND SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO....NOT HOW U ACT......IM ONLY ATTRACTED TO DUDE THAT R MASCULINE.....IF A DUDE IS FEM OR INBETWEEN I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO THEM.....AND I CANT HELP THAT........EVEN IF IM ATTRACTED TO A DUDE BY THE WAY THEY LOOK......ONE I SEE HOW THEY CARRY THEM SELVES AND I SEE THE ACTING FEM .....I AM COMPLETELY TURNED OFF......I CANT HELP IT [/quote]

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-01-07 21:15:28     Post subject:

I WAS THINKIN THE SAME THING THE OTHER DAY .....ITS CRAZY.....CUZ THE MAIN ONES WHO TALK SHYYT ABOUT BOTTOMS B BOTTOMS THEY SELF........IT MAKE ME WONDER, WHAT DOES THE PERSON TALKIN SHYYT THINK ABOUT THEY SELF???????

I THINK ALOT OF EM DO IT TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-01-06 17:59:08     Post subject:

KEYSHA COLE TOO......CAUSE I LIKE HANGIN AROUND GHETTO ACTIN PPL SOMETIMES SO THE CAN MAKE ME LAUGH...

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2011-01-06 17:57:04     Post subject:

BEYONCE......SHE SEEMS LIKE SHE IS LAID BACK AND A LIL GOOFY LIKE ME.....AND WE BOTH LOVE POPEYES

scorpdet

Senior

Atlanta
Georgia
United States

PostPosted: 2010-12-27 22:55:51     Post subject:

slim021493 wrote:
[quote="scorpdet"]TO ME IN ATL THE GAY DUDES LOOK BETTER.....THE STRAIGHT DUDES DOWN HERE ARE COUNTRY REALLY REALLY GHETTO AND DUSTY LOOKIN.......A LOT OF EM WALK AROUND WIT NAPPY MATTED DOWN HAIR AND GOLD TEETH....I GUESS THEY THINK IT LOOKS GOOD

WHEN I LIVED IN DETROIT THE STRAIGHT DUDES LOOKED WAY BETTER THAN THE GAY DUDES.....THE STRAIGHT DUDES IN DETROIT TAKE WAY BETTER CARE OF THE THERE APPEARANCE THAN THE STRAIGHT DUDES DO DOWN HERE..
I live in the Midwest, but all N*ggas are LAME!
WAT PART OF DA MIDWEST....CUZ TO ME THE STRAIGHT DUDE IN DETROIT WASNT LAME [/quote]
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: